Speaker 1: I went to see four gps and they're not just ordinary gps. They were really, really good gps. The last one I really adored her. She was lovely and she said, well, on paper, you're a perfect vision of health. You know. I thought, Well, for a seventy two year old, that's pretty good, thank you very much. But it doesn't give me any answer. Had all the blood tests, I sleep up near test. I had tests for lime disease because I'd spent time in Connecticut. Had all of them and they were all good. And then the doctors didn't know what to do. And I went to lots of herbalist and kinesiologists and natural path took the supplements and so on and so forth, but yeah, nothing was shifting.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Shockedidurga. Welcome to Mystery School, Ancient Wisdom for everyday life, a space where we explore the sacred, awaken inner knowledge, solve problems, and learned to live from.
Speaker 1: The divine within.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you? I'm Shockedidraga, Welcome to Mystery School Today. I have my friend Patricia with me. She's part of our Mystery School and lives in Sydney. And Patricia is a very healthy fit person, and she's recently had long COVID and she wasn't very healthy, she wasn't very fit, she wasn't very active. I'm going to get her to tell her story in a moment, but first I wanted to talk a little bit about long COVID and how it is that energy healing can be so effective for people who are suffering from long COVID. So when people get COVID, we know that it can attack different parts of the body, depending upon where we have pre existing weaknesses. And we also know that sometimes it can seem to lodge itself in a particular part of the body, giving some very serious pathology. Some people get symptoms very similar to pneumonia. Some people get a heart congestion or serious heart ails, and others get very bad digestive illnesses, and some people have generalized arthritic kinds of symptoms throughout their body. So it can be a terrible virus because it's so unpredictable and you don't know what it's going to do. So what happens from an energetic perspective when people get COVID is that it's different to other viruses that I've seen. It's different to bacterial things that I've seen, and what I've noticed is that the covid, what would you call them, virus elemental beings, tiny little beings that they are that are very hard to pick up. You know, viruses can now be seen by suitable magnification, or the tracks that they leave can be seen. But basically, viruses tend to be largely present in our etheric or energy body even more and they're present in our actual physical body. And this is different to a bacteria, where we can see a bacteria easily under a microscope and we know that they're definitely there. But the virus is a different thing altogether, and the covid virus. I've been doing energy healing for over thirty years, and the most energetic strength I've ever seen in a virus is in the COVID virus. And what I've perceived, looking sort of clairvoyantly at their inner dimension of people with COVID and long COVID, is that the bugs themselves that cause the COVID can grow very large and lodge in the different energy centers. And so, for instance, one of the favorite places for a COVID to an elemental being to live. So the virus being is in the heart chakra in the middle of the set in the middle of the chest, So the virus comes in here and then it starts to reproduce itsself, and there's a whole colony of these beings that are easily able to be seen within the heart center. This is going to cause tremendous difficulty for that person either in heart or lung problems, and be terrible for their energy. Sometimes I've seen the same thing happen in the chuckras that are more related to digestion, solar plexus and naval area particularly, and similarly they create long term havoc. Sometimes you'll even see that the covid elemental beings have migrated to all parts of the body, and that all parts of the energy field are fairly well affected. And the effect tends to be that they take all of the energy that is usually being inspired by the person every time we breathe. So every time we breathe, every breath contains prana, and that prana is necessary for the good functioning of our body. So whilst in a physical sense we talk about the oxygen that we need in an energetic sense, in a yogic sense, we talk about the prana. In other spiritual traditions we might talk about the chia or the ruach, all of which are vital parts of our well being. So these methods of determining well being and illness are very ancient. It's not like we've just made them up in the last ten years or something. And tapping into the ancient wisdom is a wonderful adjunct to our usual Western medical model. So I think both go together very well. But sometimes the medical model can't really help because the problem is not so much in the physical body as it is in the energy body. And so this is where I've invited Patricia to come and join us today and to tell her story about what she experienced. So welcome and thanks for being on Mystery School today. And I'm wondering if you can tell us when you first received when you first got COVID.
Speaker 1: I first got COVID in December twenty twenty one, just at Christmas time, so that was the second year of COVID. Okay, I got a bag out of it because I was in bed for three or four days, and I did have the anti virils and then took weeks to get my energy back. But I didn't think anything more of it. You know, I got my energy back, I moved on. But looking back now, I think that was the start of what I now recognize as long COVID. And then I got COVID again in June of last year, twenty twenty five, and that was a big change getting it for the second time. What would you say was the difference with the second time that you had it? Well, I started going downhill fairly fast. I would say that from the first time my symptoms were fatigue, extreme fatigue. But from the first time I felt it was manageable. In fact, I didn't know. I didn't think it was long COVID. I just thought, well, I'm getting older. Everybody's getting older. We get tired, you know, we don't have as much energy, all that sort of stuff, and I didn't really pay any attention.
Speaker 2: That's the first time round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first time round, and then the second time I started getting really, really exhausted, and so much so that towards Christmas of last year twenty twenty five, twenty six. I mean, I'll give you three examples to how I ended up. One. There were times when I would have a shower, get up, you know, still feel tired, have a shower, could not dry myself, had to wrap the towel around myself and lie on the bed until I was dry, because I just didn't have the energy to dry myself. The other would be if my mobile rang and it was in the other room or on the dining table or something, I was not going to get off the sofa to get it. I didn't have the energy to get up and get the phone, and nor I did I have the energy to talk to whoever was on the end of the phone either. And then the third thing, anybody who knows me knows I got myself a lovely little dog a few years ago, and I ended up not being able to walk her. I just didn't have the energy to take her on her walks, which I'd always loved doing with her. And I had to get a walker to walk her. Come every morning and pick her up and take her for a walk. That's just three examples of how exhausted I.
Speaker 2: Was, which must have been fairly heartbreaking for you, because you love that dog, and the walks were central part of your daily ritual, weren't they really?
Speaker 1: Well, they were. They'd actually become my spiritual practice I'd always done spiritual practices. The dog needed to go out, and you know, I would do mantra on the way out or you know, things like that, and I just could do any of it amazing, and I wanted to go into a rage. If you want, anyone use the word tired, because tired does not cover it. Yes, let me tell you that, right. It's exhaustion, complete and chronic exhaustion.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I just want to paint the picture for those who might be listening about your lifestyle before you had these COVID I've always thought of you as one of the fittest people that I know, So can you just let people know what your usual kind of activity level was like just before all this.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously having the dog, I used to take her out morning and then evening. I was, you know, always out at the cinema, out at restaurants, things like that. And before that, you know, I've done a lot of savor. Setterderga would tell you I've done a lot of savor. Yeah, I was. I was fit and active, and in fact, I would say I'd never actually been sick in my entire life. Really, I've always been incredibly healthy, and I don't he even remember having time off work anytime? Because unfortunately I loved work so that I had a good job and so on. But yeah, I never took time off work because I was fit and healthy.
Speaker 2: So it must have come as a double shock to find that you had not even enough energy to dry yourself after the shower. That must have been terrible. So a lot of mental suffering as well, I would imagine with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, fortunately I didn't get any of the pain or physical pain or anything like that that people get, and the mental suffering just comes with, well, you know, am I ever going to see the end of this? What is this?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 1: I went to see four gps, and they're not just ordering the GPS, they're really really good GPS. The last one I really adored her. She was lovely and she said, well, on paper, you're a perfect vision of health. You know. I thought, Well, for a seventy two year old, that's pretty good, thank you very much. But it doesn't give me any answer. You know. I had all the blood tests. I had a sleep up near test, I had tests for lime disease because I'd spent time in Connecticut. Had all of them, and they were all good, and then the doctors didn't know what to do. Yeah, and I went to lots of her blist and kinesiologists and natural path and all that, you know, took the supplements and so on and so forth, but nothing was shifting.
Speaker 2: Right. Okay, So let's move forward now eleven months. So we've had this problem now, this intense problem of no energy for eleven months, and last week happily I rang you and we were talking and you were telling me about your long COVID and we did some energy healing, which we did on Zoom actually because we're in different towns. But in that energy healing, one of the things that I noticed straight away about Patricia was that she had colonies and colonies of these energetic beings virus beings, but they're very etheric in their shape, and they were throughout her whole body. And it was the worst I've ever seen. I've treated people with long COVID before, but I've never seen anything like this. And so through the course of the healing, we released the energetic signature of these beings thoroughly and pretty pretty carefully, with a lot of sweeping out and a lot of specific techniques that we use in ignite spirit therapy, and we had some very big shifts of energy during the healing, whereby you experienced tingling throughout your whole body and it seemed like something was coming off, like something that she'd been wearing that she didn't know she was wearing sort of started to come off and float away, which was the best place for it to float away and towards the can you describe what you experienced in the healing?
Speaker 1: Well? As you know, so, I don't feel a lot when I do iy S. That's just me. Doesn't mean it's not happening. But I'm used to not I'm used to not having big, you know, sensations, big experiences and all that sort of stuff. But I did experience light coming in and that was and it was a beautiful light as well. Yeah, I think that was my main experience, experiencing light.
Speaker 2: Beautiful And by the end of the session.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? I was feeling good.
Speaker 2: I was feeling good, okay, and now you had to cancel an overseas trip because you were feeling so bad. So what's happened in the intervening week since that healing have occurred?
Speaker 1: Well, that was on Monday, and it's Thursday now. Monday evening that was, and it's Thursday now, and honestly, oh it's Friday. First. Honestly, I've been awake every morning. I've been up every morning. I've not had a snooze throughout the day because I used to, you know, get up and sleep till noon, have lunch, get up, sleep till you know, tea time, so go back to sleep. Six point thirty on the dot. I would fall asleep till about eight thirty, wake up, have an hour of TV, go to bed, sleep, honestly, and I haven't. I'm down here in beautiful barrel in the Southern Highlands, and I've been shopping and buying some nice goodies, and I've been to one or two things of Checked Durga's. I've been meeting friends and I've had energy, and it's it's chalk and cheese. There's no It's like a miracle. Honestly, even though I know ys your spirit, it's nice spirit, it's still like a miracle because I can't believe I've got so much energy. It's amazing because before I would go to coffee or lunch with friends and they'd say, you see more I say, yeah, but you don't know how much I'm pushing myself just to be here. Yeah, and how much how hard it is just to talk. Just talking was too much. And they said, well, we can't really see it, and I said, but I can.
Speaker 2: Feel it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, it's great that you've had such an incredible result. And we did a second follow up session yesterday, and really it was just a bit of tidying up to make sure that there was nothing else going on that needed attention, and we did tidy up a couple of things, but the main healing, it just was one main healing to create this change. And so congratulations to you that you have been able to receive that healing and your life will be forever different now because of that, because we got rid of that problem. It does seem miraculous, but really it's just the application of proper principles of energy healing used in the right way at the right time. So it's in a way, it's just it's the therapy itself. It's Ignite your Spirit therapy. And so we wanted to create this program today in case there are other people out there who might have been suffering from low energy and long COVID who might want to try the modality, and if you do, then I have a healing practice and you can contact me on healings at Shaktidoga dot com. And we also have a charitable program through our Australian charity, the Well Being Initiated and the Initiative the Well Being Initiative, and we have a program whereby you can receive healings from qualified ignite your spirit therapists and they are all trained in the methods of dealing with long COVID. So if you find that you've been perhaps out of work because you've been so badly affected by it, we do have a charitable outreach whereby we will give healings to those who in a means tested kind of way, perhaps they're on Social Security or other forms of welfare because they're doing it tough right now, that we will pay the therapists on your behalf to give you the healings. So if you're interested in that, then get in touch with info at thedch WBI dot org or repeat that info at te WBI dot org. That's Wellbeing Initiative dot org and one of our staff will get in touch with you and get you to fill out a little bit of information so that we can see whether we believe that we can help you. We have helped thousands of people and we've given nearly eight thousand healings in the last few years to people who would never have been able to otherwise avail themselves of the healings. We also have practitioners with private practices, and you can choose your practitioner by going to ignite your Spirit dot com. That's Ignite your Spirit dot com, where we have a list of therapists and you can get in contact with any of them and if you've got something like long COVID, they'll be able to help you. They help with any form of stress, anxiety, depression and relationship problems, help with chronic pain and burnout. So these are the sort of things that we particularly specialize in, and anything that's chronic you know that you haven't been able to shift. We find that usually there's a profile of very stuck energy involved and if we can get the energy flowing again, that your body can naturally heal itself. We love working with members of the medical profession. We love working with your other medical providers so that you get a balanced all around benefit. Anyway, I hope that there's someone listening who might benefit from what we've been talking about today, And i'd really like to thank you, Patricia for giving your time and telling your story, which I hope will inspire others who might be suffering to reach out and see whether or not they too can get the relief that you've had. And remember you can do those healings on zoom, so you don't have to be where the therapist is. That's right, yes, all right, well, thanks everybody, Numa stay, We'll see you next time. Bye bye bye. Thanks for joining me for Mystery School Ancient Wisdom for everyday life, the deeper experiential spiritual exploration. Join me for Mystery School Living Light series and for more information visit Shanti mission dot org. See you next time.