Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine Welday for nine in the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. Please tell me it's Friday, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena, I'm jatting and Chet.
Speaker 2: Let's get right into things. The first talkback of the day. As you know, doesn't matter who, what's from, what it's about, as long as it comes in first, we're playing it.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JV Show. This is Terrence calling from Sam Leandro. I wanted to give my boy TJ a shadow tomorrow. I was his birthday, so I've wanted to wish him a very happy birthday. Also shout out to his fiance Diane, who's driving them to work. Did you just hear that.
Speaker 2: The fun we have really just become the JV fart show. That's what we're known for, and I am. I was just about to say that.
Speaker 3: Let's please in a second talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys, and Thick without the haircut grant. Since you're building a house, I need some advice. There's a lot of recocking that needs to be done around my house. And when I went to the Hardwore, I was presented with two different kinds white and black cock.
Speaker 6: What do you suggest I use? Oh, and ladies, God forbid anybody called me sexist. If you guys have an experience with you the white or black hawk, let me know what works best for you, guys, God bless.
Speaker 7: Any experience before. I never my recommendation, no experience caking anything.
Speaker 2: No, you're the expert gram All right, Well what do you like best?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 7: I have a lot of experience with both white and black hawk because my house, uh, the last house they built, everything was white exterior, white interior, a lot of white, and so it was primarily white calking. I was using it everywhere. This house that we're building, black exterior. So I've gone through tubes and tubes and tubes of black hawk. I've had it all over my fingers.
Speaker 2: It gets everywhere, even on the inside, because your bathroom it's all black, and then there are some darker colors of moodier colors on the inside.
Speaker 7: Although you know, for just your traditional coking and painting, I use the white stuff on the interior, and then exterior it's been just a lot of black hawk.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it really just depends on what you're working with.
Speaker 7: I'll say the black is mess here, it gets all of her hands, it gets under your nails. It's really tricky to get I don't know, for whatever reason. It makes a bigger mess, but relatively the same size. I thought the black would be bigger, but they come both. Both tubes are about the same size, right, so you get the same amount.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll good to know.
Speaker 8: So I guess like it's it's sort of dealer's choice. They're both they both work good.
Speaker 3: Hopefully that's a useful information for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: Have crazy cash on standby or chance to win one thousand dollars. But first, something that we do every Friday. One of my favorite things. Cheaty's tweets are Buddy Cheaty, you tweet a lot, no offense, none tak it. So Friday boardings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 8: Past my first grand class.
Speaker 1: Yes, really, Cheaty.
Speaker 9: Yeah you guys. I was like struggling. I did not want to take this class.
Speaker 3: It was like producing.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I don't know what is going on. I don't know anything about was what like producing? Like aging?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I just showed up to class and that was about it.
Speaker 1: So what did you end up producing?
Speaker 3: I didn't produce anything.
Speaker 8: How did you pass the class?
Speaker 9: I just showed up and then I know we had to do an essay, and I did one about the about producing something he.
Speaker 3: Was not even producing.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's produce what if it's produced?
Speaker 8: My gosh, was it about grocery store?
Speaker 3: Produce crisis?
Speaker 9: It was about film and TV shows and perfect Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, producing?
Speaker 8: So you produced a TV show?
Speaker 9: For the final kind of I had to write like a ten page paper about like what what thing I would want to produce? What do you want to It was about the fifty two Heart story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tech talk lady, Yeah that's been done.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, that's copycat.
Speaker 9: That's not producing something from I didn't actually produce anything.
Speaker 3: It was just like a like a fake thing that we had to do.
Speaker 8: If it's a fake thing, why not reach for the stars. You can produce anything.
Speaker 7: You can produce a movie about the spaceships flying around then shooting each other.
Speaker 2: Because you'll it's like endless content fifty two parts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you passed?
Speaker 3: Now, yay. Now I'm taking this other class that I don't even want to try in. Oh god, where.
Speaker 8: Are you going to grad school again?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was born, she said. He said ware, Oh where?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Why?
Speaker 9: Oh it's California State University North Reach.
Speaker 1: Got it. I was like, you don't know where you're going to grad school?
Speaker 7: I don't know it.
Speaker 8: You be in grad school. No offense, like the screening process, I got questions for the admissions department. Crutch Fitness has all the fine men. I need to go back.
Speaker 2: Wow, the floodgates are open, yeah, Chetes only croud gates are open.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm in in Shape now and there's a lot of older people there. There's not that much people at all. Actually.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: So if you go to the in Shape and Fairfield chet, he's calling you older.
Speaker 9: I get older older than me, and then yeah, they're just not my way.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I would rather work out if I did at a gym with older people who aren't my type, because I feel less judged and I feel less pressure.
Speaker 3: If it's more empty, yeah better. I don't want to work out with a bunch of fine guys. I love it, but it is motivation to go to the gym when there's a lot of fun. No, not for me. I want to hide.
Speaker 1: But don't you want something to look.
Speaker 3: At while you Yes, but I don't want them to me.
Speaker 8: You're not looking at you, That's true, you have nothing to worry about. Jes What about your gym bunch of older or do you want to work out with some young hot there's cunks.
Speaker 3: There's like a moisture.
Speaker 10: Of everything in my gym, but it's just too packed. I want it to be empty because I wanted the machines to myself.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in there like three hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree, I can't stand a busy gym. I'll turn around, walk right out.
Speaker 3: But do you like yours with a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of hot hunks if that was the ladies, or would you rather like empty old people?
Speaker 7: If I had the old, if I had the if I had the option, I'm selecting the hot version.
Speaker 1: Really well, why not?
Speaker 3: I don't want that.
Speaker 7: I don't want to stare at some old man working out in his geans.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't like to stare at anyone. That's the problem. I'm not wanting to go to a gym with a bunch of men.
Speaker 1: I'm not staring at anyone.
Speaker 7: But like I, you know the old guy that's you know, using his walker to get over to a machine and take it an hour.
Speaker 10: Now you can beat him to it, and it's more motive, oldie, or I feel better if I'm the one that's like younger and more fit.
Speaker 3: Ray a young lady.
Speaker 1: Could you come over here and help me lift this.
Speaker 8: Dumb though that makes me pods lady, if you could get you get handled that.
Speaker 11: I don't want to be the one that's the least fit and good looking.
Speaker 1: I like to work out with fit people.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: Twenty six and you still asking your mama what is for dinner?
Speaker 1: Who's that about?
Speaker 3: That's about my cousin.
Speaker 9: I love him, but man, I'm like twenty every day is what are we having for dinner? I'm like, sir, you're almost thirty. You can go and make yourself something.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: Maybe you guys have trained him though to there's a meal on the table, and so now he's come to expect it. It's sort of like there's no such thing as a bad dog, only bad pet.
Speaker 1: Parent. You know, have you been an enabler?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't. Good I don't. I think I think kit he has, but not by choice.
Speaker 2: Maybe you cook my purposely enabling him. But he think he has become accustomed to just a meal handed him every every day.
Speaker 7: I feel like sometimes I want to follow Cheaty around on her life because I feel like it's like a Disney movie.
Speaker 1: She's like one of these.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's like the stepsister whatever that is that is that who has to do? Or is it Cinderella that has to do all the stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the stepsisters are mean to her.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's what Like Chet's they're cooking and cleaning around the house and they're like kicking their.
Speaker 8: Feet up and whatever.
Speaker 7: And now Cheaty's like, you know, she went four rounds with some dude. Now she's like ready to break out of her shell and become the princess and like go out to the ball.
Speaker 8: She's going to go to the ball. Now they're gonna be like, where are you going?
Speaker 1: What's for our dinner?
Speaker 3: And she's going to leave her croc behind you.
Speaker 8: No, I will not out of she's out of the ball, which is just you know, a trip to Costco in her sweats. But you know, it's like I feel like she's blossoming. I feel like this is like a Disney movie we're watching in real time.
Speaker 3: It's like the blooming of Cheaty.
Speaker 7: Do you think there's any truth to that cheaty like you're do you think? And do you think the four rounds with that guy has opened her eyes up to a.
Speaker 3: Little motivation right there? Yeah, I love that for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: And now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: A major turd of event for the Menendez brothers, who are currently serving life for murdering their parents. Yesterday, the La County DA filed emotion asking that the brothers be resentenced. His recommendation is fifty years to life, so if it's superior judge agrees and signs off on this, then the brothers would be eligible for parole immediately.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: San Jose Sharks first win Watch twenty twenty four rolls on here at the JV Shows. The Sharks were in La last night taking.
Speaker 1: On the Kings.
Speaker 8: Then oh no, they lost again, dang it three to two.
Speaker 7: The final In this one, the Sharks continue to be winless on the season through their first eight games. Now they have the worst record in the NHL and they're the only team in the entire league that has yet to get a win. They'll get their next shot to get in the win column tomorrow against the Vegas Golden Knights.
Speaker 1: I don't think they win that one.
Speaker 10: A warmer Friday, and by that I mean just like two degrees warmer because they're there are no drastic changes, but temperatures will continue in the upper seventies to eighties.
Speaker 9: Nice Sagittarius, best of your day is an eight today. Embrace optimism and adventure. Opportunities for growth and love, career and finances are on the horizon. Prioritize health and well being.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was going to be a good Friday. Yeah, all right, we're talking ecal I.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got to talk about this.
Speaker 7: Obviously, seeing the headlines, forty nine people in at least ten states, at least I should say at least forty nine people in ten states have been sickened by this eqali outbreak, including one person who.
Speaker 1: Died from it.
Speaker 7: Eqal I poisoning can cause all kinds of symptoms, namely you know.
Speaker 1: Vomiting and diarrhea and.
Speaker 7: Stuff like that, and you get really sick from it. Well, we knew that it was primarily affecting people that had eaten at McDonald's in some of those particular states.
Speaker 8: And quarter pounder.
Speaker 7: All eyes run that quarter pounder, like, what's in Since that quarter pounder that's getting people?
Speaker 8: That was the common denominator.
Speaker 7: Well, we found out that it's the onions on the quarter pounder and that's what was transmitting the equal eye. Now, you know, as we peeled back the layers of this onion.
Speaker 8: We had a joke there. We had to figure out where.
Speaker 1: This outbreak stemmed from.
Speaker 7: And wow, well well well, well hmmm, isn't it interesting? It all came back to a produce company in Selenas and color me shocked, because, wow, oh Selena, Selena Selena is Now, if you don't know, are very un Selena and are very unjust both proud Silesians. Selena's cities sign Selena's science.
Speaker 3: I don't know what are you, Selene?
Speaker 8: Oh Selene asses, yes, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But really, what are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You grew up there?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't call yourself anything.
Speaker 1: I still know how to refer to someone from your own town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't you just stay they're from there?
Speaker 1: Nobody said, nobody proudly says that they don't.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, several other fast food restaurants, including Taco about Pizza Hut, KFC Burger King also.
Speaker 8: As a precautionary measure.
Speaker 7: We don't know if they they most of them said we don't get onions from that facility, but we're gonna pull some of our onions off the menu, just as a precaution.
Speaker 2: So was it like one person who was who didn't like wash their hands and then distributed all these onions stuff.
Speaker 7: Came back from a bathroom break the onions. Actually, I don't know. There have been equal eye outbreaks transmitted by onions before in the past, so I don't know that if they're I don't know the mechanism there, if it's something in the soil there in Salinas or during the processing or whatever. But they were shipped from Salinas to a processing facility in Colorado, I believe, and then they're distributed from there out to your restaurants and stuff like that, and that's where the issue lies. But it all comes back to Taylor Farms in Salinas and again at least forty nine people on one fatally so far have been affected by this outbreak. Do you, as representatives of the proud city of Salinas, have anything to say for yourself?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll let just have this one because I claim Hayward.
Speaker 7: Now, okay, just anything you'd like to say, maybe in a heartfelt apology at least, maybe you should start there because a lot of.
Speaker 10: People I'd like to say, you know, things happen sometimes. Wow, Okay, i'd have to say I'm sorry on behalf of Salinas and then all the Selenians.
Speaker 1: Any changes you guys are going to make going forward?
Speaker 3: More hand washing, Yeah, more hand washing, a lot of soap. Okay, yeah, to start.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna be Oh no, no no, it's not definitely not good enough.
Speaker 1: But no. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine in the base number one, he Mus extag the JV Show on a Friday, I'm Selena.
Speaker 10: I'm CD WHOA sorry JV's show.
Speaker 5: This is your friend.
Speaker 12: Almo Alma wants to wish a very happy seventh birthday to his friend Amy. Elma has known Amy since she was a little baby, and now she's a big kid who reads and write and scores lots of goals in soccer, and she even earned a stripe on her belt in karate. Amy's family and Almo are so proud of her. Keep being awesome, Amy, Elma loves you?
Speaker 3: Why Happy Birthday?
Speaker 8: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 7: That JV show, We've got Andy from Toy Story the voice Andy from Toy Start listens to the show. And we also have Elmo like yes Wow, two of the most.
Speaker 3: And a number one on Sesame Street.
Speaker 7: We are I checked to Sesame Street rat JV show. Y.
Speaker 3: All right, how do you guys feel about haunted houses? I like them, Yeah, like I'm not.
Speaker 8: I get uncomfortable, not really, not because I'm scared. It's just awkward.
Speaker 3: It is really awkward. They hop out and they're in front of you.
Speaker 1: Your life now.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna keep on walking, get away.
Speaker 8: From you, guys, your breast most excuse me.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this though.
Speaker 2: So there's this extreme haunted house in Tennessee that has gotten backlash year after.
Speaker 3: Year after year, and they're back.
Speaker 2: People say that it's like a torture chamber, that they are just like sadistic there and they will just make it hell for you, like it's awful. There's even a Hulu documentary on this place, because Hulu has a documentary for literally everything.
Speaker 7: And ten minutes after whatever, the thing happened. Yeah, that's the documentary.
Speaker 2: There's a limbpane documentary out now, but this one for this haunted house that came out last year. It's called Monster Inside America's most extreme Haunted House in case you want.
Speaker 3: To go check it out.
Speaker 2: But this is a haunted house where they would force haunted housegoers to sign a forty page waiver whoa just to go inside, because they're saying, look, there's no quitting in this, there's no safe word. The owner did say in the documentary that look, if we see that you're like physically not able to keep going, we'll take you out. But other than that, like you can't just leave, Like.
Speaker 3: You can't just say I've had enough and like walk out. You're stuck there. And on the waiver it says that.
Speaker 2: There could be tooth pulling, finger breaking, head shaving, you might be trapped in boxes, tortured with spiders, waterboarded.
Speaker 8: No things.
Speaker 3: Isn't this insane? But you're telling me people pay yes? Yes? Why?
Speaker 2: It's because, yeah, some participants said that they were tased, they were whipped.
Speaker 7: I saw some pictures of people that came out of that thing and they were like beat up. One guy had the big chunks of his hair missing on the back of his head like that shaved.
Speaker 2: And so that's why the Attorney General had stepped in and was like, this.
Speaker 3: Cannot continue to go on.
Speaker 2: There's been petitions every year to have this thing axed, but it's back this year.
Speaker 7: But what I guess, why am I general, citizen concerned with what they're doing there? I'm going to sign a petition. We got to stop this thing. Just don't go to it. If you don't want to go to it, don't That's true.
Speaker 2: People that are going to this, you're they love this stingy you know the risks.
Speaker 3: You're signing a forty page waiver.
Speaker 7: They want to see if they're tough enough to make it through this thing.
Speaker 8: Let those people go do that.
Speaker 7: I don't care, and if they get injured, they sorry, you signed this ironclad waiver. I don't care. You knew that going in, But I don't have to go. So what does me, concerned citizen? You have to what do I care?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Although it does seem wrong and very inhumane, Maybe that's one of the Maybe that is the reason why it's still ongoing, because you can't.
Speaker 3: Argue that they signed up for that, they knew what they were what they were.
Speaker 7: Doing, and this place loves this publicity. They love it when the Attorney general tries to step in and shut them down. They love it that people talk about that the waiver is forty pages. It probably doesn't need to be forty pages. But when they slap that giant book down in front of you and your feel like that goes viral like this is great. All the bad publicity people coming out that they're beat up in their head shaped.
Speaker 1: That makes these weirdos that want to.
Speaker 7: Do this and see if they can survive it even more excited to go, like this is a smart business model.
Speaker 2: At this point through this and they lock you in like a wooden box like shape. No I'm out, No, you can't get out, You're not out.
Speaker 3: You get up there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get a vote with my dollars and I will not be spent. How much do people spend to go to this thing and have the tortured. I bet you it's not cheap.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much ticket prices are, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Probably it's probably costs a lot.
Speaker 8: Because the.
Speaker 3: Right house is crazy, the hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music. These shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So the Kardashians had a Wicked screening with Ariana Grande. Kim hosted a pajama party at her house for an early viewing of the movie, which.
Speaker 3: Is not out yet.
Speaker 2: All the pajamas were Skims because of course she had pink ones and she had green ones, just like the two stars of the movie. Her entire family went over there. Oh, and she got the stars of the film to come by her house too, Cynthia Aerophone. I hope I'm saying her name correctly, and Ariana Grande went over there.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 3: This bothers me.
Speaker 8: It bothers me also because they probably got paid to do it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because you're rich, I'm just gonna have Ariana Grande come by the house like this was just to watch a movie.
Speaker 7: The movie company and Skims came in on a collab on this, and everybody got even richer for hostess play.
Speaker 10: This makes me so mad, and a whole month before the movie even comes back.
Speaker 7: What's your guys' interest level to see Wicked? I saw the I can't remember we we're in the like. Maybe it was when we were in the theaters to see Wild Robot. That was the first time I had seen an actual preview of the movie. I feel like we've talked about it, heard a lot about it. That was the first time I'd seen like a real full length preview of it. Are you guys interested to see this?
Speaker 3: I'd say like seven out of ten interest.
Speaker 1: I think I'm that that's kind of up there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, mine's a zero. Oh oh, really, I'm interested. I just think they've hyped it up a lot. It must be good.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a Warner.
Speaker 8: I'm not like a one or two.
Speaker 2: I told you I watched the same trailer Graham when I went to the movies recently, and I couldn't get past that that.
Speaker 3: Is Ariana Grande. Any character she blames, You're always going to be Ariana Grande to me.
Speaker 7: To me, she looks so different, and then her voice seems different. You know, we've talked a lot about that. There was something very I got very I got a little creeped out watching that view, and not by the witches or all the creepy stuff that's going on.
Speaker 1: It was mainly her.
Speaker 2: I mean I would I guess I wouldn't mind watching it if you know, if it just happened.
Speaker 3: I am a little interested to see stumbled upon it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I stumbled into the movie theater after paying my twenty dollars take are with popcorn, and.
Speaker 3: You know I seen, I just happened to be there, sitting in the front row.
Speaker 2: No, but I am a little curious to see like Ethan Slater like her Man in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only thing here.
Speaker 8: One of the flying monkeys.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he plays, but I don't think it's that I saw the preview and I don't remember him in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen anything about him in the movie. No, I think he obviously have.
Speaker 8: Is he one of the munchkins?
Speaker 3: Back to the pajama party really quickly? Kim kind of interesting? Remember they both dated Pete Davidson.
Speaker 1: Oh, author wait who both dated Kim?
Speaker 3: And right?
Speaker 8: I forgot I like blocked that out of my memory.
Speaker 3: Yes, isn't that kind of weird?
Speaker 15: Weird?
Speaker 3: What that was like?
Speaker 8: Eskimo sisters having a movie night?
Speaker 3: F cute.
Speaker 10: I almost feel like that didn't even happen because I was like the old ariana, Yeah, it's a long time ago.
Speaker 3: You were really quick.
Speaker 2: Sewn Mendes has a new song where he addresses rumors about his sexuality.
Speaker 3: There has been a.
Speaker 2: Lot of rumors over the years about what Shawn Mendes is into, I guess, and he's publicly dated women, and he's even addresses before basically saying like, I don't care what you think, you know.
Speaker 3: I like what I like. It really shouldn't matter anyways.
Speaker 2: But here's a new song that is getting a lot of attention on TikTok. He performed it live. It's called Isn't That Enough? So basically, you can say whatever you want about him.
Speaker 3: He is unbothered. Doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter to you.
Speaker 1: That's very true, very very true.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have in b trending?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Game one of the World Series is tonight. If you don't know, it's Yankees versus Dodgers. Tonight's game is in La. These two teams have played each other in the World Series twelve times, I think, but this is the first time since nineteen eighty one, so it's been a while. Since they've squared off against each other, it looks like Vegas has the Dodgers a slight favorites to win the World Series.
Speaker 3: But screws you, Vegas.
Speaker 7: It is the Yankees time, which it pains me to say that because I will always root against the evil Empire Yankees unless they are playing my most hated team. Yeah, whitches the Dodgers first pitch tonight five zero way let go?
Speaker 3: Well, that sounds weird to say, Yeah, I know we have a shout out.
Speaker 1: Oh we do, we do.
Speaker 7: I got a dad in my DMS, says Hey Graham, Dad slidden into your DMS.
Speaker 8: If you can wish my daughter Valerie happy birthday.
Speaker 7: She's officially crossing over into the double digits ten years. She's very loving and witty and laughs at all your jokes, even the ones that go over the JV girls heads.
Speaker 8: Lol, We're in the truck.
Speaker 7: If you can get it in, we'll still If not, we listen to the podcast every day.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday Valerie from Daddy and step coming out from dad day and then happy happy Birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that is a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, a couple of.
Speaker 3: Talk backs before we kick off What the Bleep?
Speaker 1: Very important?
Speaker 8: Thank you for that correction.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Wicked, how Kika had a screening. Cynthia Arrivo is like one of the main characters. I didn't know how to say your last name you.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what I said, but I know it was wrong. I think I might have said like Aravo or something like that.
Speaker 3: But thank you so much for that correction.
Speaker 2: Revoo, morning guys, Morgan Hill.
Speaker 15: I love listening to you guys' show because you guys making.
Speaker 11: My commute to work a lot more bearable, even.
Speaker 16: Though it's dangerous while I'm playing the What the Bleep game while I'm driving.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 2: Please do put yourself in danger, Please don't. Yeah, only place if safe to do so. But thank you for that talk back. She's trying to win this flyway trip to see Taylor Swift on her last US tour day.
Speaker 3: It's coming up on a third Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Someone from the Bay Area, someone who listens to Wildanie for nine could be you, is gonna win this once in a lifetime trip. So if you want to enter just leave us a talk back just like that one with your name city and why you love wild And that's it.
Speaker 7: And today's the last morning to enter between six and ten.
Speaker 8: We already lost an hour. It's already past seven, so you've got three hours to get those entries in, right.
Speaker 3: All right, let's kick off What the bleep Is? Where you can win a JV show Chug Mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on that same talkback Michael the always Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on down there that's confusing to us, guys, but you have to be able to at least locate your wife's when she needs it. Seriously, guys, come on, you gotta.
Speaker 8: Be all the find.
Speaker 3: Do you know where your wife's?
Speaker 1: I think it's a myth. I don't think it's even really there.
Speaker 7: All think about what that bleeped out word could be. It's not that it's a family show, you sikos, make sure you have a PG guest whip our Tryheart Radio app. Leave that guest on the talkback Mike, leave us your name in your city along with that guest, because we want to shout you out when you win. But you have to be the first cruck cancer in the morning if you want that JAV.
Speaker 3: Show, Chucky Muggy, get those guesses in now. We're gonna play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Back to what the bleep It's where you can.
Speaker 2: Win a JV show, Chug mug You's gotta be the first person to guest today. Is a bleeped out word is always leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. In case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on down there that's confusing to us, guys. But you have to be able to at least locate your wife's when she needs it.
Speaker 1: When she needs it.
Speaker 3: Why'd you say it like that when she.
Speaker 1: Needs because sometimes your wife has knees.
Speaker 3: Oh my son, this is a family show, right, Let's go to your guesses, Warren JV Show. This is Leo from San Jose.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna say keys, the keys all a great one, Your wife's keys.
Speaker 8: Why can't you ladies just keep keys where you can remember where you put them, Wow.
Speaker 3: Because that would be no fun.
Speaker 7: Every day's an adventure. Actually, CA's pretty consistent with the keys. That's a that's a good guess. A lot of people guessing that's this morning. That's not it. She she's very consistent in keeping them in one spot. But when they're not there to all bets are off. Good luck finding them.
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 9: This is Vicky from Alsa Bronte and I'm guessing the bleef that word is a belly button.
Speaker 3: Thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 16: Wait wait, if you're not able to locate that time, it should make you should be right where she left it.
Speaker 17: Happy Friday JV show.
Speaker 5: I'm guessing the bleeped out word is eyeliner.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, y'all.
Speaker 1: I would not be able to.
Speaker 2: Locate, I think, any makeup products.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you even know what?
Speaker 7: No, no clue. I don't know if my wife's where's eyeliner? I don't know. I have no she said, can you go grab my eyeliner?
Speaker 8: Word in a hurry, get out of here, gut into my head. I would not be able to pig here that like.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's most guys. Graham and you're not alone.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, continue to leave your guesses on the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're playing.
Speaker 2: Where you could be a JV Show chug Mug winner, and only if you are the first person of the guest. Today is a bleeped out word. In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on down there that's confusing to us, guys. But you have to be able to at least locate your wife's that's what she needs. Hard to find, and no one teaches you about where it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, remember this is a family show, so when you leave your guests, please keep it clean.
Speaker 3: That word is always something clean. All right, let's go to your guesses now.
Speaker 14: Fremont, I think the bleep that word is shoes camp. You have to find your wife's shoes.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's a good time.
Speaker 7: There's too many, there's too many, there's too many cares. How do I know which one she'd want? I would never be tasked with finding figure it out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, show, my guess would be purse.
Speaker 1: This is Lea from Campbell Purse.
Speaker 8: That's a very that's a very very popular guess, both with the R and without doing Selena, do you expect your man to know where your purse is at all times when you're in a rush to get out the door?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 15: Good morning, jab show. This is Mackenzie and my son Graham.
Speaker 11: We think the sleeped out word is flip claw.
Speaker 3: Ram, can you find your wife's lip clawe?
Speaker 16: Okay, have a good daylip.
Speaker 8: Glass, that's a great guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know if my wife really wears lip gloss.
Speaker 2: You at least know what that looks like. If you did, say, hey, can you grab my lip glass? You know what lip gloss looks like?
Speaker 12: Do I?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, don't all the makeup things come in a little tube looking things?
Speaker 7: Some of them you unscrew the thing and there's a gloss in there. Something you unscrewed the thing. There's a little brushy thing in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It all looks the.
Speaker 1: Same to me.
Speaker 3: I think we need a quizzy on makeup.
Speaker 1: Fail.
Speaker 8: Lots of buzzers. Did she say her son's name was Graham? Yeah, great name.
Speaker 1: I love the name. Do you think his name after me.
Speaker 3: No, No, it could be, could be. Don't r out.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna guess wallet.
Speaker 3: Wallet, all right, you clip.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on down there that's confusing to us, guys. But you have to be able to at least locate your wife's wallet when she needs it. And when I say it's confusing down there, I'm talking about inside of your purse. There's so much stuff that do you, ladies, have an organization system in there? Or does everything get thrown into a jumble? But the wallet always seems to find its way into the same pocket. So it's like you should be able to locate that, But what what else is going on in there?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 3: Everything just gets thrown in there.
Speaker 10: It's a jumble, but it's all stuff that we need. Sure we know exactly what's in there.
Speaker 7: If I was tasked to finding anything else there, I'd be like, Nope, I can't find it. Not gonna happen. All right, let's give some shout.
Speaker 8: Outs store buddy, Victor and San Jose. What's that Victor? Was chug mug coming your way? I feel like he's a two time winner. I feel like he I feel like this might be a second month for a victory.
Speaker 1: Are we getting a second generation? Are we going to come out with a new version soon?
Speaker 3: Start of the air. We're gonna have twenty twenty five edition.
Speaker 1: Yep? Is that a promise?
Speaker 2: Well, I got to ask the boss, but maybe.
Speaker 8: Like that that would be very cool? Color are There were a few other people this morning that came with the correct answer.
Speaker 7: They just didn't come with it fast enough. Jessica and now Lemita had it. So did our buddy Rodrigo and Tracy Riley and Heyward was that?
Speaker 14: Rightley?
Speaker 12: Was that?
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening, have a great weekend. THEA and Berkeley had it, and so did calling in Redwood City. I think amongst maybe a couple other people that got their guesses in right there at the buzzer. But if he didn't get it right today and he didn't win the Chug Mug, but like you were thinking, you knew the answer, like, wala, how easy is that?
Speaker 1: You can try again on Monday?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, we'll do it again Monday seven.
Speaker 8: Were gonna have those new versions of the Chuck Mugg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not not that quick.
Speaker 18: But we have another chance today too, we do that's right, Yes, it's chug wheel day, you guys, eight twenty, make sure you're here because someone on the JV show might be chugging something.
Speaker 3: And I have a new featured item on today's n't say that.
Speaker 1: There's a new featured item today and you.
Speaker 2: Can win a chug mug. Then eight twenty, what's the new featured item?
Speaker 1: Ranch water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so disgusting.
Speaker 3: A ranch priz. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 7: Whoa whoa pump the brakes. People listening are like, have these ladies never had a ranch water before? There's a bunch of companies that that can them, and you can buy them pre mixed so you can make them at home.
Speaker 1: You've never had a ranch water before?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: That is talking about the same ranch.
Speaker 1: Ranch waters tequila, soda water and lime. How are you you?
Speaker 8: Ladies of all you've never had a ranch water before?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, wait, I feel like Topo Chico makes one like their hard Seltzer VERSI version of a ranch water is.
Speaker 1: A bunch of companies that can.
Speaker 8: You google that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or are you talking about like hidden valley ranch mixed with water?
Speaker 7: Can you guys type that into Google ranch water and tell me you've never had one.
Speaker 3: I've never had one. I've had this before. Okay, I thought you were talking because this this is delicic delicious.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I didn't have time to go to the store to get those, so there's some ranch in the fridgerator.
Speaker 1: They were going to meet together.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's eight twenty.
Speaker 1: This morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Love that you just threw out forty. Good way to start the morning. You guys got to mention that he's going to be at the.
Speaker 8: Cow game tomorrow. Go Bears.
Speaker 1: He is, Let's go Bears.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was magic Matt throwing in send me forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's he doing at the cow game? That's a good question, just like forty.
Speaker 3: Doing what he does? Yeah, you know, let's go to the phones, Wild Tie. Who's this this morning?
Speaker 20: Hi?
Speaker 5: Lord?
Speaker 3: Is have you Friday?
Speaker 2: I gotta ask any fun plans for the weekend. I feel like there's so much happening.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking of taking my son because.
Speaker 1: Pump yet running out of time.
Speaker 3: Do you actually buy pumpkins from the pumpkin patch?
Speaker 1: No, I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: I don't do that either.
Speaker 2: They're so expensive and you gotta like wheel them back to your car and like you have to more. I know, I mean we buy everything else there, all the snacks and food and pay for the rides and all that, but.
Speaker 3: Pumpkin, I know. All right, lord is anyways, let's get you some tickets.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're playing the JV shows you up. Nope, game, it's our trivia game. We're gonna ask you four questions. Just gotta get three correct and you.
Speaker 3: Win tickets to see kay Lannie.
Speaker 2: Can she do it?
Speaker 3: Let's see here. Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: What actor played Derek Zoolander in a pair of Zoolander movies?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I have his face in my head.
Speaker 7: He had a couple of different looks in there, you know, blue steel and some of his signature modeling looks.
Speaker 18: Oh no, I don't know this one.
Speaker 8: Take a guess. Shout out your favorite male actor.
Speaker 16: Oh no, he's He's.
Speaker 1: So that's not gonna.
Speaker 3: You're looking for Ben Stiller and Stiller.
Speaker 8: All right? Question number two. In Olympic swimming, there are only four different kinds of strokes in competition free style, backstroke, breaststroke, and what.
Speaker 1: Other Oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, sorry, it was freestyle.
Speaker 8: And back and there's one other one other way they swim. It's kind of a weird one.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 21: There's a beta.
Speaker 3: Don't second guess yourself.
Speaker 6: You think you know?
Speaker 3: I just spit it out.
Speaker 8: As long as that's the right answer, Selena, Jess, you guys just can't swim.
Speaker 1: Dumb question, Selena, do you think you could swim.
Speaker 8: The butterfly here?
Speaker 1: Anybody do that?
Speaker 7: I don't think so it's very I could do it for like two strokes worth and then I I've run.
Speaker 8: Out of gas.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Buenos Aires is the capital city of what South American country?
Speaker 3: Argentina?
Speaker 19: Ye?
Speaker 8: All right, you just need this last question to win the game.
Speaker 1: You got this one.
Speaker 7: Question number four in the Mario Brothers video games, what character are Mario and Luigi usually trying to save.
Speaker 3: Princess?
Speaker 10: You've just got some tickets to see Kaylani. Her show's coming up November second at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Come congratulation, You're very welcome. We hope you have an amazing week and hang on there for your winning.
Speaker 3: Graham, we got some shout out we.
Speaker 7: Do, mom's dads and other people on my dms Igo and says, Hey, Graham, I would like to wish my son klel an early fourteenth birthdays birthdays on Saturday from Dad and his sister Scarlett. We love you so much, Thanks Graham. We'll listen to you guys every morning. You guys are the best. So happy fourteenth birthday?
Speaker 8: Call who fart?
Speaker 7: Another one says, good morning, Graham. Can you wish our little middle Nova a very happy seventh birthday?
Speaker 8: We love you so much. That's from mom, Dad and sisters, So happy birthday, Nova? Who gives a fart? Another one says, hey, guys, can you give a shout out to my daughter Lee? It could be Leah Lee?
Speaker 7: How she turned sixteen and we listened to your guys' show every day on our way to school. I love sharing this morning routine with her and ask from Dad Gilbert, So happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Who the fart?
Speaker 7: Another one here it says, hey Graham, Mom sliding into your DMS respectfully. Never mind to wish my husband Miguel a happy five year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: On October twenty fifth. That's today.
Speaker 7: We're in Maui celebrating and introducing our two year old son Joaquin to our favorite island and to take him to his first luau.
Speaker 1: Must be nice.
Speaker 8: Happy anniversary, of my love.
Speaker 7: I couldn't have picked a better partner, best friend, husband and father to my child. Thank you for being my person and doing life stuff with me. Graham, I already checked JV show number one in Maui and eight Islands of Hawaii, even the privately owned ones. That's awesome, and she says, ps cheety four rounds rounds?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Get it girl on?
Speaker 7: That is from zeph So happy anniversary, guys, and have a great trip in Maui.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: Honest things, it's.
Speaker 13: All the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 3: So justin Timberlake is postponing more shows? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You guys remember earlier this month he had to call off a show in New Jersey literally an hour before it was supposed to start because of an injury and using air quotes there. He never confirmed what it was, but sources said it was like an ankle injury or something. And I recall us on the JV on the JV Show being like, I don't care if you got to go out there on crutches, like you go out there, you.
Speaker 3: Can sit on a stool and sing.
Speaker 2: Like Taylor Swift would never call off a show because she's injured. She would never let her fans down. So here's the latest. Now Justin is postponing six more shows.
Speaker 3: He said, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't been feeling great the last few shows. Turns out I have bronchitis and laryngitis. I am so sorry.
Speaker 3: I have to a schedule now through November. Second.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you guys, what's what's it? Given poor ticket sales? Another theory is marriage troubles.
Speaker 8: What if it's just an injury or another injury, a bruised ego, Like what if it's just a combination of all these of all these things.
Speaker 2: And if you're that sick, like you're taking off through the second, you better not, Like we better not catch you outside trig or treating with the kids.
Speaker 3: Like on Halloween, you know what I mean? Like, if you're sick, you better be actually sick.
Speaker 1: Were out drunk driving?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like wait a minute, you couldn't perform, but you're out here driving around and drinking, right, don't.
Speaker 1: Drink and drive people.
Speaker 2: Another update on Liam Payne's death investigation. You know, there's new information coming out every single day. I told you how authorities in Argentina are trying to track down who supplied Liam with the drugs that he was on when he fell from that balcony, because he was definitely impaired, if not unconscious when he fell, which is a major possibility. So there's one hotel employee that is like the prime suspect right now, but there's something else. They are zeroing in on, that dove soap box that was left on the desk in Liam's hotel room. I don't know if you guys saw the pictures from the inside of the room. On the desk, he had like all that foil and there was all that white powder and there was like a random.
Speaker 3: Dove soap box we like to stay moisturized. Well, authorities have a theory that that is what was used to secretly hand off the drugs.
Speaker 1: To him, some soap yep wink.
Speaker 2: So they're looking that, yes, yeah, ye, Like I don't know if they're expecting to catch like somebody just walking around with the dove soap box on cameras, Like I'm not sure what they're you.
Speaker 3: Know, hoping to find. But it's a very possible thing. I think they're onto something here.
Speaker 1: I'm mad they're dragging the great name of Dove soap into this.
Speaker 8: That's what I use.
Speaker 3: I love this too, not bar soap. You use bar soap.
Speaker 7: Yes, we've been over this still though in twenty twenty four. Using body wash in the shower is the dumbest thing ever. So it's so wasteful. We've talked about this. You gotta pump some in your hand and rub it around. Then oh, now I gotta get some more, pump some more. Like you use way too much of the stuff.
Speaker 3: You do both.
Speaker 8: You do bar soap, just bar soap.
Speaker 10: First, and then the smelly you do both you have to what or I do a s drub, a scrub and then a body wash?
Speaker 3: I mean body wash. I don't know what just is talking about.
Speaker 8: It just really doubles up. Are you Are you not working a construction job after this when.
Speaker 3: You're really dirty and get all sweaty, and.
Speaker 8: Do you do a tough mutter race after soaps?
Speaker 10: Well, you you want one that's like, you know, taking off the dirt, and then another one that's going to give you the nice smelling, and then.
Speaker 1: Another one that just completely removes the top arer of your skin. Don't you need the oils in your skin?
Speaker 8: Stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Allegedly?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 1: Damn students? You scary?
Speaker 7: We got to talk about this situation that happened at a high school in San Ramon. You've probably seen some headlines about this a bizarre incident. Sixteen year old student has been arrested booked into juvenile hall multiple charges stemming from an incident in which he allegedly dragged the assistant principle of California High School in San Ramon by their hair. Has happened this past Saturday at the school's homecoming dance. What better night to fight somebody? I guess authorities are still investigating what led up to the attack, but the assistant principle apparently approached these two students in the schools parking lot. I believe they were not students of California High School. They are students of another high school in the district. Some altercation happened and that's when the alleged assault then took place. The sixteen year old male suspect arrested and booked on charges including battery causing seriously bodily injury and kidnapping. I don't know if that's charge napping and if they were attempting to drag them into their car. I don't know what what happened, but we're going to find out more about this case as it goes on. Why in twenty twenty four, when our state on the country refuses to pay teachers and administrators what they deserve, would you put your life on the line?
Speaker 8: Kids are scary these days.
Speaker 2: I'm look, I would never put myself in that position, just because all the kids are bigger than me and I just don't need that type of stress in my life. But also I don'tant to discourage peoplefore becoming teachers as well as like we need you you guys are like you have the hardest job ever and you.
Speaker 1: Should be paid.
Speaker 3: You should and foremost.
Speaker 2: But that's my takeway I should discourage anyone from becoming a teacher.
Speaker 3: Either. We need you guys.
Speaker 8: We need you guys.
Speaker 7: But there's a major major problem in this country with the pay of our teachers, and then they're having to deal with this on top of how hard it is just teaching in today's world.
Speaker 8: Now you've got to deal with other things like this. Your salaries need to be tripled.
Speaker 7: It literally literally literally if they were triple, they'd still probably be underpaid.
Speaker 1: That's the sad thing.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Songs are way too long. The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 15: Good Morning Carebling, Yes, you do both. You do bar soap because the bath gel is not soap. It's just to make you smell good.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, yes, there's two different things because I use like Dove body wash, which is like you know what I mean, So it's like soap, But then there also is gel, which doesn't cleanse.
Speaker 3: It's just for smell.
Speaker 7: You mean to tell me that a shower product called bath gel does not have any cleaning properties If you're scrubbing yourself with bath Jael, you're not.
Speaker 3: I don't think it does. I don't think it does. I mean it foams up smell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I find it hard to believe it's not clean.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's something that's just more for it, like scent. It's not like that's like soap.
Speaker 10: You do the soap first, the Dove and then the nice smelly You got to google bath.
Speaker 8: Jel, soap, shower gel is a type of liquid body cleanser.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Well what side are you on, Graham?
Speaker 3: You said that that the liquid stuff doesn't cleanse, that's why you use the bar soap. Now you're like arguing that it is soap.
Speaker 7: I said it's wasteful, okay, pumps of that stupid stuff when a bar soap is just so much more efficient.
Speaker 3: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that it's wasteful, as at least I don't. I don't go in the shower morning. There's hair stuff to it, so that.
Speaker 8: Part nothing worse than seeing.
Speaker 2: Alright, all right, we got your chance at Crazy Cash's a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's on standby really quick.
Speaker 2: You guys remember it last year to Giorno uh and they're a famous Thanksgiving pizza. Well it's back this year. It's going to be available at Kroger, which we don't have here, so good luck trying to get one. But I thought this is really interesting because last year it was only online. They sold it online, and do you remember, Jess, we had to buy one on the dot, like literally we counted down to the second that it was gonna be released because it was like on a certain you know, top of a certain hour and here in the studio we have like counters, so we're able to see like this many seconds exactly. And we tried to buy it and it was sold out the second that it was released. You're like, come on, this has to be a scam.
Speaker 3: And now that I think about it, we never saw videos.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever actually TikTok, like is there anybody trying this? And like nobody, No, So do you think it's possible that that was just like a test run just to see what like public reaction would be and if there was like some type of demands, then they.
Speaker 3: Would put them out in stores, which is what they're doing this year.
Speaker 7: I mean, it was clearly a marketing employ either way. But yeah, did they actually make it?
Speaker 1: You think they did?
Speaker 3: Last year?
Speaker 1: I kind of think they just printed the box of one.
Speaker 2: Yes, well they had I remember like on the Today Show like they tried it, so maybe so there was somebody did create one. Yeah, maybe that was like the only one though, right, And are you guys lining up again this year?
Speaker 3: I would try it if it was available here, I would try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 3: I'm just not gonna so they're not gonna have it online at all. I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, why is it a Cranberry on it?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I love Thanksgiving foods and I love them all mixed, and I love them all mixed together, but then mixed together and put onto a pizza.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It sounds kind of good, to be honest, I.
Speaker 1: Might be out.
Speaker 14: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Is there a bit of a beef between the former Splash brothers? Some people online think yes there is. We know Clank Thompson went to Dallas. That's what some people call him now because in his last name as a Warrior he Clank ten. He went oh for ten, missed all of his shots.
Speaker 7: He did, However, in his Dallas Mavericks debut enter this indevidence he did hit some three pointers and he set a Dallas Mavericks record for debut of a player most three pointers.
Speaker 1: I don't know he hit four or five?
Speaker 7: What he and Clank actually made some Clank Thompson, but Steph Curry in a interview following the Warriors' first game this season, they got to win up in Portland, and Curry was talking about how the energy in the locker room and at training camp has been great, no big egos this season, and everybody has really been bought in and the energy and the vibes are really good. He says, I don't see any red flags this season, And everybody instantly on social media was like, that's about Klay Thompson. Wow, that is clearly about Klay Thompson. There's Curry throwing subtle jabs at Klay Thompson. Do you think, Curry, do you think there's trouble between the well now former Splash brothers?
Speaker 2: Well, is there anyone else off the team this season that was there last season? Like, is there any other new or recent departures Chris Paul? Okay, it could be about him then too.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but by all accounts, he was just kind of just kind of there, yeah a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wanted to be here particularly.
Speaker 3: I think it is about Clay. It's just what I it's just about nothing.
Speaker 7: What if he's just making a comment about Yeah, you don't have a comment, but what if it is just about the vibe of the locker room. He's just talking about what's there in front of him. Because the Worries have a very deep team this year, a lot of like guys that are you know, could be starters or play solid minutes.
Speaker 8: In the NBA on their team. They have a very deep squad this year.
Speaker 2: To say no agendas, no egos, well healthy egos now, like, come on, that's coming from somewhere.
Speaker 1: There was something I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is really putting like a damper on what I thought of the Splash brothers.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't want this brotherhood like they were besties.
Speaker 8: I don't want this.
Speaker 1: I don't want this. And he's not that kind of guy to be thrown shade up.
Speaker 7: Now, I will enter into evidence that Clay was pretty you know his his he got basically benched. He became a bench player last season, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe the vibes in the locker room were not good.
Speaker 7: I would be pretty upset, like two one four and I'm coming off the bench now.
Speaker 3: It's got to be about him. But he was clanking Thompson, Clank Thompson. That's a lesio.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, a.
Speaker 3: Couple of things.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Giorno's Thanksgiving pizza. It's going to be available at Kroger, And I was like Man. We don't have any of those out here.
Speaker 17: Marine JV Show. It's Ryan, San Francisco. We have several locations too, of who I'm located here in San Francisco. One is the foods Coo in South d Mission and then also in Bayview, and there are several other locations in various Bay Area cities.
Speaker 3: Well, if that's the case, we're trying to Thanksgiving pizza.
Speaker 8: Okay, get it.
Speaker 3: It's a mus so.
Speaker 8: It's not called I'm looking it up. It's not called Kroger.
Speaker 1: It's called food Coat and must be owned be owned by Kroger.
Speaker 3: Yes, my name is.
Speaker 14: Ada Silly from San Francisco. I love ninety four to nine because they make me laugh every morning. I've been listening since I was five years old, and I've also been listening to Taylor Swift since i was five years old. Nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, you are qualified to win this flyaway trip.
Speaker 2: To Indianapolis November third. It's coming up here really soon. That's Taylor Swift's last US tour date for her Era's tour. Listen if you want to qualify to win this trip as well. Someone that listens to Wild is gonna win this. Someone from right here in the Bay Area. It could be you just got to leave us a talk bag with your name city, why you love Wildney for nine here's the thing, do it now, okay, because you only have until ten am.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right. Let's go to the phone to believe we have Steven and hold Steven. Are you there?
Speaker 2: I am here?
Speaker 3: Okay, good. You mentioned you were going over a bridge and didn't want to lose service, so I'm glad you're here with us. All right, So this is a JV show Chugle. It's gonna be a lot of fun for you, Steven.
Speaker 2: Us Like, i'ma be honest, we hate this game because it usually ended one of us having to chug something just fast.
Speaker 1: I love that part.
Speaker 3: Here's how work.
Speaker 2: So we send Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through every single question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you Stephen can guess correctly what you think that random person guest is like your answers match up, then point for you.
Speaker 1: You get four.
Speaker 3: Points, you win, you get a chug mug.
Speaker 2: One of us is gonna have to spin the chug Wheel, Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 8: All right, you guys, listen up the chug Wheel. A lot of discussing things on here.
Speaker 7: We've got hot sauce, pickled juice, fish sauce, something called pumpkin sider that sounds seasonal.
Speaker 8: Nice, tonic water not so bad. They're the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day. I believe is a chicken noodle today, but I'll have to check with the chef. And today's featured item on the chug wheel is ranch water.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's not the kind it's a soda and lime. It's just some ranch from the company fridge over here. So discussing water ranch water.
Speaker 3: All right, Stephen, are you ready?
Speaker 8: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Let's find out who just talk to Hi. My name is Christina from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Christina from San Francisco. Okay, so let's get to question number one.
Speaker 11: Will you be dressing up for Halloween?
Speaker 3: Stephen? What do you think? Christina said yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh here.
Speaker 1: She's not can be dressing up for Halloween? Bah humbug.
Speaker 8: All right, let's go to the next question with that cool or not?
Speaker 11: Dressing in a halloween costume at work?
Speaker 3: What do you think she said, Stephen? Cool or not?
Speaker 8: I think she said no cool, Yes, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You're sound there, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not making much sense, but I'm not mad at it either.
Speaker 11: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 3: Have you gone to a pumpkin patch? Stephen? Do you think she said yes or no?
Speaker 6: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, on the board.
Speaker 8: It's on the board. One correct, too wrong. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: Who do you think will.
Speaker 11: Win this year's World Series? The Dodgers or the Yankees?
Speaker 8: Stephen?
Speaker 1: What do you think Christina said, Dodgers or Yankees. I think you said Dodgers the Yankees.
Speaker 3: Yankees?
Speaker 8: Is the correct answer there? People, Come on, let's go Yankees. Three incorrect, Steven. You got to get three more out of the remaining questions here to make someone chug.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 10: NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers got caught eating one of his bogogers on camera?
Speaker 11: Have you ever in your life eaten one of yours?
Speaker 3: Well, what do you think she said, yes or no? You know I'm gonna say no, no.
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 1: Two? Points for Steve, and I had that one.
Speaker 7: I ran that through the JV show light detector powered by AI Falsehood Detective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tried one, all right.
Speaker 10: Next question, can you name one person on the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Steven?
Speaker 8: Do you think she's able to name one member of the JV show. This is a random person on the street, yes, JV.
Speaker 3: Oh does that count? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because just because I don't want to chug, we're gonna say that does not count.
Speaker 3: So you got it wrong.
Speaker 7: I mean that's a good guess though. If you were just ran a person on the street and need to know, like the JV Show, you would assume GV. So Selena's ruling no heartless okay, so that by my accounts, through six questions, uh, Stephen has four no's and only two in the correct column here, so you got to get the remaining too correct to send someone spinning that chug.
Speaker 1: Whee. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 11: Have you ever left a negative Yelp review?
Speaker 3: What do you think she said? I said, no, we are still living?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 8: The chug will will not be fun? If today? She sounded like someone that would have left a negative Yelp review. I'm not saying, come on, it's not necessarily a bad thing. There are plenty of great people out there that have left a bad review based on a bad experience.
Speaker 3: Stephen. We appreciate you playing. Thank you so much for being on. We're gonna give you a JV show, Chuck Munk. So don't hang up. We're gonna get some more info from me. Just send that to you.
Speaker 8: Yes, oh, question, and then he wants to question. Then right when the phone goes out.
Speaker 3: He's on the Sanmiteo Bridge. Right now, Steven, are you there, Steven? Hello, Hey, I'm gonna put you on hold. We're gonna Stephen hang on. We're gonna come back to you. Gramm.
Speaker 1: We have a shout out to ask it to gee.
Speaker 7: All right, really quick, moms and me dms. Moms and me, DMS go and says, can you guys give a shout out to the American Canyon Junior Wolves football team. The eight, ten, and twelve U teams are headed to the playoffs tomorrow in Sacramento. Our eight and ten U teams ended the regular season last Saturday undefeated.
Speaker 1: So let's go Wolves, Let's go.
Speaker 8: That is that more coyote viz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 7: Jess, give us your best wolf please. Okay, that's true, that's from mom Anna.
Speaker 8: But anyway, let's go get.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, we have a.
Speaker 3: Talk back about the JV Show chug Wheel.
Speaker 23: Hey, JV Show, good morning. This is Gina from the East to Bay. I just wanted to give a suggestion. I know that when JV was still with us, he would often go live on his Instagram. I suggest that you guys do that on Fridays so that we can make sure that you guys are actually chugging whatever I mean, if you guys lose on the chug Wheel, so that we can see that you.
Speaker 5: Guys are actually doing it. Just a suggestion.
Speaker 23: Anyway, have a good weekend, Bye, Livia.
Speaker 7: I think that is a great idea. That is a great idea. But I might remind you that maybe you should follow JV Morning Show on Instagram because that is something to your point because a lot of people like, are you guys we chugging that stuff? We are, and we have been going live on Instagram and posting a little follow up videos. If you're not already following JV Morning Show on Instagram. Do that because then you can watch all the chug hilarity.
Speaker 3: And it's only hilarious if you're not the one chugg. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 8: Remember when had to drink hot dog water?
Speaker 3: How can I forget that I had to drink Graham's bath water?
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show, This is steady.
Speaker 3: Can I just take this moment?
Speaker 1: I'm not even look at me getting all motion.
Speaker 20: I found the best guy in the planet and he's taken me on my first cruise on Halloween to Cabo, and I just don't understand why I deserve such a great guy. Matt Daddy, you are the greatest human being I've ever met, and I love you so much.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm for.
Speaker 8: And also he said you deserve that. But I'm cruise to cool.
Speaker 1: Fine work.
Speaker 3: I don't want to jinx anything. But I was in Cobbo this time in your last year, and you guys know how that went.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just hope you guys don't get pounded by hurricane is all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Right, But how fun than that?
Speaker 3: Vibes? Something I thought was really interesting. Did you guys know that Spirit Halloween started right here? In the Bay Area. No, yeah, I was yesterday years old when I found this out.
Speaker 2: I mean we go to Spirit Halloween every senior year yesterday, literally we I mean for as long as I can remember, that's where you go for anything Halloween related. So it started back in the nineteen eighties, this guy, Joe Marver started Spirit women's discount apparel. That's how it started, at a little strip mall in Castro Valley. Really yeah, like business, This wasn't like booming. So one fall he's like, you know what, I'm going to sell some Halloween merchandise. Let's just see how it goes. He ran through one hundred thousand dollars in merchandise in thirty days. He's like, Okay, Halloween is.
Speaker 3: Where it's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that crazy? And so then he had ten Bay Area locations. This is in nineteen ninety three. Now there's over fifteen hundred nationwide. But he doesn't own it anymore. He sold it to Spencer's Gifts in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Idiot, But it isn't that.
Speaker 3: I had no clue. It started right here in the Bay.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine selling selling your baby and then it blows up to fifteen hundred locations.
Speaker 8: Crazy and that place just prints money every Halloween. Every year people need a new costume.
Speaker 3: And now they're adding Spirit Christmas. I know that's right.
Speaker 7: I gotta say, because yeah, I went to this. It took my kids to Spirit Halloween the other day and nap on Jefferson Street. It's inside the old Kelly Moore paint store. I love how they just take over some other businesses bad luck.
Speaker 3: It's so sad.
Speaker 1: Sorry Kelly Moore wasn't for you.
Speaker 7: Watch me go sell a hundred fake bloody knives in this location when you couldn't sell enough paint. Like, good for them, and they Spirit Halloween. They don't try to be something that they're not, like they know. They're just like they know the store's mess, they know you.
Speaker 8: Know what I mean.
Speaker 7: They don't care and they embrace all the memes and jokes about them.
Speaker 8: I love it's like well done.
Speaker 3: No bathrooms and most of them either, but who cares.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't take your spooky DOOKI.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 19: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is bet She from Fremont.
Speaker 19: My daughter Delilah and I love playing your yep no game on our way to school every morning, and we would love to win those Taylor Swift tickets. Thanks for bringing us together each morning. Have a great day, by ys.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. All right. You are now entered to win. See how easy that was.
Speaker 2: Listen, you guys only have until ten am to get these talkbacks in for your chance to win a flyaway trip to Indianapolis to see.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift on her last tour day of.
Speaker 2: Her eras tour, and it's coming up November third. So leave us a talk back now with your name city, and then why you love wild. That's going to answer you to win.
Speaker 22: So good luck, Good morning, It's Wenda Movinda, Happy Friday, Selena.
Speaker 3: You should have gave that person the point.
Speaker 22: JV's part of the show, and you guys should have just chugging for JV if you know they did quin, but just saying love the mystery so much, you guys.
Speaker 5: Take care.
Speaker 7: To address the controversy, Selena. There's quite a few people that left a similar talkback. There was a question during the chug Wheel game to the to a random person on the street was asked, can you name one person.
Speaker 3: Nobody took it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Obviously, my heart is always carrying like JV in it. He's always going to be a part of this show. I mean that I thought that was given. Honestly, I just didn't want to chug because I almost had a stroke after last week and I chugged like all of juice and it.
Speaker 1: Did not well.
Speaker 3: Struggling it was so bad.
Speaker 8: So I think you have high blood pressure now.
Speaker 3: I really hope nobody took that the wrong way. And it's like when we thought of even including that question.
Speaker 2: We're looking for somebody who like actively listens to the JV show, and that was going to be able to name like Jess or Cheety or we also.
Speaker 1: Think it's funny when they can't make or oh they can.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I was I was thrown off when they said jab but of course he's always.
Speaker 8: Going to hurt point. You should chug something.
Speaker 7: I will spin the chug wheel now for you and I will let you know what it lands on and you will be chugging that it is spinning.
Speaker 1: And we have come to fish sauce.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That was a legit spin too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my godd, I think you should we have tickets for Halsey just to keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Change the subjects for twenty eight and eight three through three, nine four, I Know, good Luck, Hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 10: And Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Selena Gomez accidentally name dropped Ditty during a speech.
Speaker 8: Whoops.
Speaker 3: She was at a charity event last night.
Speaker 8: I gave him a shout out.
Speaker 2: No, it was an accident. She tried to say a different name. She tried to say d d but she accidentally said Diddy. Just listen to this audio.
Speaker 21: Dde her Mental Health Services is the home to the first and largest suicide prevention center in the country. They are committed to youth mental health, from suicide prevention trading in schools to their dropping center here in LA and their teen line Lifeboard. So please join me and welcome me Executive Director Diddy Didy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, I really am sorry. That was like the worst thing, you know, was like no.
Speaker 7: And this is my big introduction of what an honor I'm gonna introduced by these Selena Gomez and she just introduced me as Diddy, and all the kids ran out of the play screaming, Oh my goodness, can we go back to one just that audio, just.
Speaker 3: I mean not to play because you were like falling asleep during that.
Speaker 8: Does anyone I know, because everyone gets mad when I make fun of Selena. I'm not gonna make fun of Selena.
Speaker 3: What you were going to say?
Speaker 7: It's just her her speech giving And you know, again, I go back to times when she has done iHeartRadio promos and promos far station and you know normally you know, this is the base number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: It's like an exciting thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, low energy person.
Speaker 1: Are number one music.
Speaker 3: It really bothers you, Graham.
Speaker 1: I just just give me a little just a little something more, you know, just a little something.
Speaker 8: I don't mind it, but thank you for getting getting a shout out there.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that they.
Speaker 3: Did learn all right? And she did apologize. Graham, do you have something like throw in here?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 7: You guys remember that huge cargo ship that hit that bridge in Baltimore and caused that whole thing to cast. It was the Franciscott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Very tragic incident when that couple. A few people died in that incident, and there has now been a settlement that has been reached. The owner of the Dolly cargo ship has been ordered to pay over one hundred million dollars to settle lawsuit brought by the US Justice Justice Department. Now, they were just suing strictly for the cleanup costs. I don't know if this cargo ship company there obviously, I think going to be on the hook for a lot more money than that, given the lives lost and other damage and other expenses incurred during this thing. This was just the government's underwater debris removal thing to get the poor back open. As you can imagine, removing a giant, massive, twisted steel bridge from the bottom of the ocean no small task. But they've been ordered to pay hundred million dollars is part.
Speaker 1: Of that lawsuit.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of money, yeah, hundred million, But I think they're going to end up paying out a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: That was a big disruption and a tragic event. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine