Speaker 1: Stuck at home board and alone. You'd think I could have some fun on my own, but not all I thought im with Cecily and Stephanie.
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Board aff ers? Bored as fuckers? What's up a fuckers? What? What up? What up? Little babies?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Little I have?
Speaker 2: I don't now. I have something to tell you, and I can't tell you why I know this, but it is disturbing, and I will I can tell you. Well, yeah, I can't tell you how I know. But did you know that on porn Hub? You know the site porn Hub, of course, but you can message people, you can like like as on Instagram. You can just go and you can slide into a d M on porn Hub. This is I just learned this last night at a holiday party.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this.
Speaker 2: I don't well.
Speaker 1: And then i'd lecture also treat porn Hub like a cameo. Maybe I don't know if I'd be very good at it.
Speaker 2: I also found myself lecturing someone's young child, like teen teen child about porn.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's making the world the worst place. Do not think that that's what sex is? Okay? Bye?
Speaker 2: My friends and my friend's kids parents, were laughing. So they were like, oh, honey, I know how it feels like you want to be able to like like say the one thing and it's going to change their life. You're going to do it, You're going to fix it, you know. And I'm just like, but I am. I'm like, look, I'm not trying to push anything or whatever. I just think like it's just like skid off that, do not be on that. And the kids were boys, and they were just like, oh oh go, they weren't really listening. I don't know if I changed any lives, but I did try to explain like, none of that's real. Nobody likes any of that. Women don't like that, girls don't like that. I mean, what did they say? Were they like.
Speaker 1: There's they were there, funny kids, they're very very like mature, and yeah they were like yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: So I guess like, now do you know you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, how And I can't go further into it because that would be inappropriate, right. It was brought up the topic, and so I was just like, oh no, no, no, no, no no no no, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Imagine though, if you really like at what point if you just kept going with something, if you were just like, no, no, no, I really want to talk porn with you guys, and then you know it's a party. But you they find you, You've You've brought the kids into another room. You're like showing them certain things. You're like, listen, I'm not I, as I said, do not watch porn. If you are going to watch porn, though, this is the only you know what I mean. And then you're just like, like Michael Jackson, I pull out like a like a doctor's book. This is just no, it's like what from the doctor's office is what this looks like. No, I'm showing them not I'm showing the right way. No, No, nothing's funny. It's not funny. I think it's terrible that I just think porn sucks. I said it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I said it. I don't know who I'm becoming, but I've said this for a long time, and I know that most people disagree with me, nearly everyone, including you. But I think porn is bad.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I hate porn. I hate it. What's wrong with me? What's happening to me? Am I having like a stroke?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What do you hate about it? I hate all of it. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I don't I can't really even explain it. I think most I think people. I think that people develop an addiction to it, then they can't be in real human relationships. I think it's teaching them that, like women, especially like a certain thing that they don't, but it's too rough. I think it's I think it's like taking something that should be so sacred. Oh my god, sacred, I do honestly do like but in a.
Speaker 1: Minute, because it's been around forever. So maybe what man, maybe what you're hating. Maybe no, maybe what you're hating is sort of the such availability of it that may be people because probably people didn't get it addicted to it when it was really harder to get.
Speaker 2: Like I remember finding a playboy in my dad's closet and I didn't think. I was like, ohh and I think I might have had a slumber party and had, you know, showed everyone, because of course, but I don't remember having that even this much reaction. I was very prude and very like, you know, whatever, But I was like, oh, you know, it didn't it didn't like, no big deal, it's a playboy.
Speaker 1: It didn't totally scandalize you.
Speaker 2: No, and I didn't always have that, So I bring that up to say I wasn't always been prude, but now it really like I'm on like a Tipper Gore level.
Speaker 1: I was kind to bring up the name Tipper Gore, but I was like, oh, I can't think of it fast enough. I got the age, and I feel that way about Anita Bryant. I feel that way about video games or shooter video games. I think they should be banned. I cannot believe that people play those I feel and I know you can't. So that where it gets typical. Let me remind you she was a Democrat. You know she wasn't like but I feel that way about Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like it. I do not care for porn, and I said it, I don't care what you think. Well, you do care what people think. Well, I have a lot of friends who listen to the show, and I know that they probably indulge in I'm not judging it because I do things that maybe they don't think is great for me or whatever. But I think porn is bad for the world for the most part. Unless I do have a friend who's specifically into it's called amateur porn, and he really likes that, and so it's like he's like, no, but it's not all the like boob grabbing in like eighties style bullshit. It's just people that want to share themselves having sex with each other in a weird underground And I'm like, huh, okay, I'm okay, okay, But that's the difference.
Speaker 1: Then if you spend all your time watching amateur porn, well, how do we know it's not I don't. Well, maybe that's exactly because they're not professionals. Doesn't mean they're not into stuff that we wouldn't be into. That's a very good point. So all porn then I'm having Yeah, I know that this is a side. You're not a lot of not all porn, you're not saying not saying all porn, hashtag all porn an hashtag all for shooter video game enough you should not be playing those before you're twenty And I don't think they should exist at all.
Speaker 2: And I'm so sad that it happens, Like what about the games? Like I said on Atari twenty six hundred, I loved Adventure? Did I have a sword?
Speaker 1: Was that a little violent? Yes?
Speaker 2: I had a sword to fight a dragon. If you could call it a dragon. It was like a blob.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They hadn't really been developed all that well yet. On the Atari, I'm trying to think Pitfall, Yeah, I didn't. You don't fight snakes, you die from the snake. You're not like killing snakes violently in my memory, Donkey Kong's a little violent, sure, but the first shooter, I mean, I guess the line there, the shoosion guns, weapons, reloading, shooting, sniping, enjoying, getting addicted to enjoying killing people on a video game is so fucked up to me. And I cannot believe that people don't talk about it more. And I'm not saying it's causing the horrible things in the world, but it's certainly not helping. No, And I hate it. I hate it, And am I just now seventy am I should I just get my hair done in like a helmet, I mean, very sprayed or what?
Speaker 1: I wonder what that is, because we do know a lot of like older people who do people get more conservative as they age.
Speaker 2: They say that, but I've always felt this way. I felt this way since I was in my twenties about porn and certain violent video games.
Speaker 1: I always had a problem with, like, what's the one, what's the big one? Great?
Speaker 2: I'm really thought, yes, grand Theft Auto and I had a couple of boyfriends who wanted that for their birthdays in their twenties, and I got it for them, and like I didn't know what it was. I remember watching it and I was like, wait what, And then I kept saying. I was like, well, where did they go to school?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Is there like a nurse that can help them? They just drove into the river, you know. I'm not sure they have like like sex workers and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. I guess maybe it's good that I have kids, because I don't think I can handle it. They would have rebelled real hard against me because I would have been like, what are we doing? Let's be mimes. There was the theater kid, what's mine? I've always been so it's not like I became working. I don't think it's conservative to me. It's like logical, like well maybe not part well yeah, and I am a little set. I am prude. I am prude. I will say that about sex, but but I've had it from time to time every once in a while you have to. You know, sometimes the mood strikes very rarely, but it does, right, and it's fun to sometimes just like make out a van. But that said, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you were dating somebody, Let's just say, though, you're dating somebody and you know for a little while, but you haven't had like, you know, talks about like stuff or into Let's just say if you found out if they were like, oh my god, I love like real I love really violent video games, would you be like, oh no, I wouldn't say no, because most guys that I have dated, many guys that's still like even in the last ten years, to play those all day.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried that. I'm not worried it's going to cause him to do something terrible. But I am worried about his mental health anyway. So I think it's not helping him feel happier, right. And I'm not one of those people that's like, go for a walk and get back in touch with Natchell. I mean, I can't do that myself. So I'm not trying to lead you, you know. I mean I watch mindless television too, and that probably doesn't make me happier either, So it's not it's not judgment. I just can't believe those things exist. Maybe none of these bad things. Maybe we need to just like take a good hard look. I want to say I might change my mind about porn though, because I'm like the right guy who showed me porn and it was kind of hot and it wasn't you know, so violent or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, I got Okay, Maybe just do you think that maybe that porn has just gotten like more extreme, because like we've seen it all, Like do you think people are like, well, been there, done, like seeing that now I need something even harder to watch to get me off. And that that's the thing that's really worrisome is these young minds can't like it's not enough to just see boobs in a magazine and be like, oh my god, boobs, Oh my god, that's just making me feel horny. But and like maybe jerking off to like a little sweet little picture of somebody whose cubes are just sort of sticking out the side of their bathing suit. Right, But I'm just saying now it's like has to be somebody like in full bondage gear and you're like but you haven't even had sex yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's it's exploring a darkness that I just it's a lot of darkness. And I'm not saying that the that the answer is like, like I said, you know, butterflies every day, we're going to the Huntington Flower Garden, which I do love the answer, But by the way, I love the Huntington Flower Garden and it's on my I wasn't able to go this year. Huntington Gardens, you know up in Pasadena, of course, one of my favorite things to do. And I don't know if it's open because it closed for a while, but I'm putting this on my bucket list for this year and I want you to hold me to it. My favorite thing is to go have a high tea. They have a high Tea there and you have to make an appointment and they bring you your sandwiches and your your little biscuits and your champagne if you want, or just tea, and then you just explore the gardens for hours, and it's like really one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: Okay. I just want everybody to know that if you listen to our cringe that is available today, you will understand even more why Cecily is a going and safe fan of the of the monarchy, the British monarchy.
Speaker 2: Oh you're bringing the English side of that. Yes, yes, yes, I do love the Oh do I love the pomp and I love it. I love high tea. I highly recommend in your lifetime, Stephanie. I want you to go to England and have high tea. You don't even have to go to England to do it. There are places here like what I just said. There's they're harder to find, but it's just wonderful. I just it's just wonderful. It is really it's for something I love so much. I rarely do it. If I could find a place nearby, I would maybe go once. A lot of things I love a lot, and just don't we just love it. It's because we don't have the energy.
Speaker 1: Tired.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired. I'm so tired of just like carrying the weight of the world. Oh, by the way, I'm running for Congress and all that was just to announce my announcement. I'm not sure exactly, Like I don't want to pick a party just yet. You're like, wait, what I'm going to be the you remember when Jimmy Dore ran for president no joke. No, you may have forgotten that he did. I'm gonna find I just was reading that recently. He tried to he tried to run. I don't think he ever really threw his hat in the ring.
Speaker 1: What he just thought about it?
Speaker 2: Well, here I'll tell you we're president. Just comes right up, president door.
Speaker 1: You imagine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was on three years ago. It was on the Majority Report because you know, he doesn't get along with Sam Cedar. Yeah, they don't go along. So yeah, it's also on Wikipedia. So I'll just tell you that it's the picture of him is so absurd.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me just go to the Wicked because it'll just say presidential run political views. What are his? What are your political views? Sir? I'm so glad that Sam Cedar, you know, spend time to day on Jimmy Door. He still door. Oh, he's still. Oh, he's huge.
Speaker 2: He in twenty sixteen he said a Hillary Clinton presidency would be worse for progressives than Donald Trump said Washington Post.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen. Yeah, and then he lit into debt. Yeah, he turned on Democrats. He did not like any of any of the He doesn't like Nancy play. It's always old oo g Bernie bro. Yeah, but he did the thing, oh that he's called. It's called the People's Party. Oh my god, so in twenty so, which is the most putin thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even try to fucking hide it. No, because it came out that he was taking petty for a Russia. Russian TV says, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: This is a while a while ago, but it says in a stunning decision, the Movement for a People's Party has finally announced their thinking about running a candidate for office in twenty twenty four. So this is recent launching a campaign to attempt to push YouTube personality Jimmy Dore to run for president in twenty twenty four for the People's Party, for the Putin People's Party. For those not in the know, Jimmy Dore is the host of the political comment Harry's Show. It doesn't even say the show. So this is written by Bot. He formerly worked at for the Young Turks and supported Bernie Sanders in his first run, but shifted away from them after twenty sixteen. One of the ships came in electoral strata just goes on about bullshit. But Movement for the People's Party or just People's Party was founded in twenty seventeen by this guy in Rana, And yeah, they were pushing for Jimmy Door.
Speaker 1: But you don't hear about Jimmy I read and sort of am up on a lot of politics. You never hear about Jimmy Dor anymore. John is in the in the room right now, John here is Jimmy Dor still a thing?
Speaker 2: No, but he still has followers.
Speaker 1: But he yes, he has followers. But how come you never hear anything like reported about him, Like you never hear about just how to.
Speaker 2: Look for it.
Speaker 1: You have to search for it.
Speaker 2: But here's some of the comments, which really quick. There's only a couple because no one's reading this, but it says given Doors a COVID conspiracy theorist, and other types of conspiracy theorists to boot will surely draw the cranks. This is now, this is two years ago. Somebody else was like, People's Party does not even have ballid access. They just started creating state parties. But this is like, yeah, they don't even have that. So they're like, yeah, so none of this is accurate.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifth year of nothing. Someone said, So, I mean, shut up, that's my fault. I brought it up. That's that's on me.
Speaker 1: We went from porn to Jimmy Dore real fast, not much of a stretch. No, not really. I mean there was a time that you we both, I guess, thought Jimmy Door was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Did I ever think, Hi, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think I know with Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Do you know that I know lie about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I he he is.
Speaker 2: He was very charming, very funny, very cute all the things. And he had some stuff that I didn't love, but I got over that stuff and would run into him and always have been very happy to see him over the years. And then he's just started going I mean nutty, no fan of the Jews, I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, all of these guys, not all hashtag not all, but a lot of these guys John and I were literally just talking about this the other day. A lot of these guys that were like the O G. Bernie bros. That were like, ah, socialism, like Bernie Broke, like you know, healthcare for all now, would sooner die than vote for Bernie.
Speaker 2: He was actually running now and ironically for it. And I feel like we need Bernie on that wall so hard right now. We talked about this recently because you and I were big.
Speaker 1: I liked Bernie.
Speaker 2: I I'm so glad he exists, you know, and I think he's great. But I really loved Hillary, and I was really all about that. I was and then started to see the shift, the divide in our own party where we're like, that's really where the shift happened. That's where Trump was able to get in. Yes, that's really we're the ones who fucked ourselves. But I didn't understand what was happening. And now, like I didn't really get the greatness. Now, every time I hear Bernie speak, I'm like, more, please write I love you much. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I already liked him, but now I'm like, oh god, could you just maybe run one more time? Yeah? And I was to be fair or to do some self reflection, I was right there when Bernie was running, going well, I don't really like how he's speaking to Like, some black women were calling him out on some stuff and he kind of told them to be quiet.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I don't like that, you know. I was being very precious about my at all. We didn't had no idea what was coming. No, we had no idea, and I mean that is part of the issue. I mean that's why we're where we are.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, the divide, we watched it happen in real time and we tried our best. But yeah, he's just very like, you know, he doesn't not a lot of pleasantries. He's very like, oh, sure I've got an idea. I'm trying to say my idea. It was never ch I do not believe in any way that he's raises or anything.
Speaker 1: You know. No, And yeah, we we more precious people are like, we'll let somebody is going to say, like, why do you have to be so.
Speaker 2: Brusque where I don't have time?
Speaker 1: I have so little time left on this earth. Please let me just be president. Well we should have listened to you, oh, Bertie, you should listened to No.
Speaker 2: I still loved Hillary and I still never understand.
Speaker 1: But that is not how it was supposed to go down. You know, speaking of Hillary, I have a topic which is important. It's kind of it's a little bit old school things we used to talk about way back in the day five years ago, which is this so so a lot of pictures from Epstein's you know, House of Horrors. More pictures have come to light, and some people that figure prominently are well Bill Clinton. So speaking of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton's always been pretty horrible.
Speaker 2: Very horrible. But also Trump is on there. I mean, yeah, not my trumpee bear, No, that's crazy, Yes, of course, of.
Speaker 1: Course, it's all Trump is worth. Trump, Trump's everything and every hat that Trump is a cool word.
Speaker 2: Don't you hate that? I always trying not to use it because Trump means like when right?
Speaker 1: I hate that? I hate that? How did he do that?
Speaker 2: And that's so typical of the Republicans versus the Democrats, you know, who used to have a joke about this really quick, this ties in and then you go. Matt Winehold had a really kind of a funny joke about like when you're watching MSNBC, the Republicans are always like very square joed, kind of good looking, like maybe good looking in the fifties, and.
Speaker 1: The Democrat is just like haunched over, one eye is shut out. There's like a parrot and that dick.
Speaker 2: It's kind of true. Like you're watching it's like I than you're like, oh can we get that's why we need to Gavin new somebody, these guys on the wall, We need to like, let's cool it up a little bit, guys, right right.
Speaker 1: And I always thought that was funny. And so that's the thing, even like, yeah, we was like on their side, we're running Trump, and on our side it's like Ville well or even like Bernie. Even Bernie, it was like you comb your hair a little bit. He always was a little askew, glasses of skew, like you know, it just looked like he the rip van winkling like sleeping person and he just somebody woke him up and was like Bernie, the cameras aren't go you know right. We yeah, but that's because those guys are smart and concerned with other things besides their hair. Exactly. Okay, So you were going to say somebody else that's on that, I was gonna say that. That so Bill Clinton obviously, and we've always known this about Bill Clinton. And what was difficult when Hillary was running, and this isn't totally the topic, but it sort of comes into play, was that they were always trying to make Hillary Clinton, you know, a case against Bill Clinton, and Hillary constantly had to say, I'm not him, right, but she also hadn't divorced him through all the knowing that he'd done a lot of really bad things. Okay, that aside. The other person that's in there a lot is Woody Allen. No. Yes, Oh.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing too, I want to say, and I'm not defending Trump rightway.
Speaker 1: Believe me.
Speaker 2: When Trump and Bill are on these lists a lot of times or whatever, this was a huge billionaire donor. So they were taking money from Epstein for different reasons. Now Woody would have He's not running for any kind of office as far as I know. No, he just likes.
Speaker 1: Gals right, right. And this is the thing you and I have spent a lot of time. No, it's not that we were defending Woody Allen, although we have. We have done whole shows that we might have done one and then freakin' erased it, but yeah, we aired it. It's possible when we were trying to figure out who who decide with between what's her name the kid Dylan's.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not that we didn't side with her, it was that we were under we were trying to break it down like well, he was never accused again However, we always did firm that he was super skeevie when it came to girls. Like when he was in his forties, he made a movie about dating a girl in high school and we all were like, what a great movie. I know we never and because you know, and people say, well, times are different, but it is skeevie and it was skeeee what he did to mea pharaoh, like even if it was just the sunie of it all, that's absolutely I would lose my mind.
Speaker 1: Married under longtime girlfriend's daughter daughter that he knew since she was a pre pubescent child, and.
Speaker 2: Not in any way defending that because that is really gross. But I also want to say that Mia making it her lifetime passion was also there's a picture of Frank Sinatra holding her as a naked baby, and she ended up, you know, married to Frank Sinatra, so she doesn't really have that much of a life. I mean, she just it can be true that all those things are true, that she was nutty, that he is really not great and awful young woman.
Speaker 1: Say you could say, one could argue because I don't know what the Mia being with Frank Sinatra has.
Speaker 2: To do it because she was saying, where she Yeah, maybe maybe she was a child too.
Speaker 1: She was groomed by Frank Sinatra, so maybe she thinks that behavior is kind of normal, like and.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that needs what made her so mad. And maybe that's exactly your point, is that she's like, oh my god. However, she never came out against Franks. He was always the hero. Every time she went after Witty, it was how great is Frank Sinatra? So that's not really what happened there. I think all those things can be true at the same time. He's awful.
Speaker 1: Is a known groomer. Yeah, and groomed his own stepdaughter and married her. And we've all somehow just been like, oh, it's love. They're still together, so come on, this is this is what you and I have talked about, and what I want to get to is kind of the thing where you go, Yeah, but we still really love the movie Manhattan. It's still like one of my favorite Witty or Annie Hall, yeah, or Annie Hall or a lot of the movies that he as.
Speaker 2: I still love beat It by Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Weird. See that's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, this is a separate song, it's not watching him on camera? Well, it is, right, So how do we like, how do I reconcile? Like loving the Woody Allen Manhattan of it All and yeah and.
Speaker 1: Manhattan and how do you how do you go? How do you separate? And then you see these pictures and you're like, Woody Allen was involved probably probably, I won't say one hundred percent. He hasn't been brought on charges, but in sex trafficking he was complicit. He was hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein. There's all these pictures, and the more stuff that comes out, the more I go, oh, so hard, because well, we still have our Albert Brooks. Albert Brooks is not there. But it's so hard that Woody Allen has made so many well listen, he's also made some really shitty movies. He's really hard.
Speaker 2: Let's focus on those. Maybe that's how really bad? Yeah, what was that.
Speaker 1: Jade the Jade Scorpion or something that was That was one.
Speaker 2: Of the worst movies. But but then Blue Jasmine was really good and that was that was But that was all the way back in twenty twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: I even liked like Husbands and Wives. I think it is, Julia, It's wonderful. And that was another one though, where he's married but like having an affair with like a college student. Oh my god, I remembered about that. It's like it's like these young.
Speaker 2: Girls tell you, they tell you, they tell you over and over.
Speaker 1: And really that's just the seventies or that's just Paris. Yeah, we wrestled with this. Yeah, I'm with you. At what point do we just go? No, is a disgusting piece of shit, And you know, it's sad that we like his sense of humor so much.
Speaker 2: Is you know, as I've said a billion times, is that we we have to separate because if we didn't, there wouldn't be anyone left.
Speaker 1: But we separate, like we have to figure out, we have to reconcile. And I insists that we do this to day. Okay, Manhattan, Yeah, how can we say that as one of our favorite movies when the what it's about is like his actual real life.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can. I don't think I can watch Manhattan. It might as well be a fucking memoir, right right or sorry, memoir.
Speaker 1: I don't think we can.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd want to sit down and watch it, especially later hearing that Muriel Hemingway was really hicked out by him and that he wanted her to go on this international press tour and stay in the same room or something.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like, I don't really. She was seventeen. She's like, I don't really want to do that, and he called her parents. Yes, yeah, no, I can't defend and then was hanging out with Jeffrey freaking Epstein. Not so he went to the island. Did he go to the island? Yes, there's all these pictures. Where was the island? Where's Epstein Island? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Well, John, it's been there a bunch of times, John, where's Epstein's Island.
Speaker 2: It's at Woody Allen's house.
Speaker 1: It's John goes. It's not as nice as you think. But where is it in the Caribbean. It's in the Caribbean, I think Caribbean. Yeah, okay, so it's just your bottlen Island Caribbean. He's dumb. Yeah, so it's somewhere. It's out there where the law don't hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so he bought an island that had its own law. I never even really, I just always hear about it, but I never even understood it was like a real place until I watched some of the documentary and I'm like, okay, but I just forgot where it was because I have a weird thing sometimes with maps, Like for some reason, I thought there were certain islands that were literally off the coast of New York at the top of like the country, you know, and I did not understand that they were. That's not where they were. So never you've never wanted to be a cartographer, I've wanted to be, but I failed. They said you can't because they're like, where is Guam And I'm like, it's by Alaska and They're like no. So I failed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got into cartography school and then I failed out. That was the embarrassing part, Like I had to.
Speaker 2: Take this yeah the car. That's sad, but okay. So that just made me think of calligraphy. When I was at the Apple store the other day, totally melting down because it was taking like two hours for everything to transfer and nobody seemed to care about my feelings, you know, because.
Speaker 1: Once they get you, they get you and then they leave.
Speaker 2: So I started really freaking out, and then this Apple guy came over because they have all these events that they're doing on a Sunday afternoon, and he goes, would you like to learn how to do calligraphy?
Speaker 1: And I go can you tell that?
Speaker 2: I'm crying? It was okay, let you do it, leave you to it.
Speaker 1: And he was wearing like the Apple outshit, and I was like, bet the room they love at the Apple Store. If you ever have an appointment that the Genius Bar or whatever and you're hanging out, they love to go like, hey, do you want to come over and sit on these boxes basically watch.
Speaker 2: Movies about how to do things?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I will never figure that out.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're like, that's why I'm at the Genius Bar so that somebody can help me geniuses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I'd said that, I thought you were a genius. Can you not see the mass scara rolling down my face?
Speaker 1: I want to hear about your Apple Store journey. There's not much to it.
Speaker 2: I got I got it done. I went in. You had to advise just do it for Verizon, because Verison had a thing where I was like, we'll give you a free phone. You don't have to trade in your old phone. It's really easy. And then I called the Verizon store and this is how they answered, Like I called the regular number and they're like, yo, we have the You got to go to a store. So I called the store, the one near me, and the guy answered. He goes Hollo, and I go hello, and he goes, this is John and I go is this for Verizon? He goes, oh, yeah, And I was like, this is not the guy that I trust to do my stuff. And I go, listen, you guys have a deal right now. I don't know about the deal. You got to call the company. I don't know. I'm here. I'm working here alone today on a Sunday. Remember I had my one Sunday. Yes, So I was like, well, the Apple store it is. So I go in and they did exactly what you said. They're like, we don't really know about that, but you know what they're going to do this. They're like they're scamming you too, because you might not have to trade your phone in, but you'll have to get a higher plan, which I think was true in the small print. So you're going to be paying twenty five dollars more a month anyway, So why don't you just get the brand new phone. We'll trade in this for this amount, and you'll just pay thirteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: You're still going to pay, and I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I won. I think in the end, I would have gotten a better deal with a Verizon because for many reasons, but mainly because I would have had a better plan. My plan doesn't even have like unlimited data, so I probably would have been upgraded to their highest plan, so I'd be playing for something for the new phone. But instead I did something stupid with Apple, and this is where we are. But it's fine. I was already Uber there. I wasn't going to leave, like I made the decision.
Speaker 1: But what was your part? Where was the part where you got upset? Well?
Speaker 2: I got upset because they're like, we'll stay with you. All this transfer is everything's cool. But then they're like, none of your past all your passwords will go through, and of course none of them did. So I'm like, I don't even know my Uber password? How am I to go home? And then they're like, oh, we got to go help this other person. We'll be right back, and then like twenty minute, like I'm just sitting there for twenty minutes and I started getting worked up and annoyed. And you can't look at your phone because it's doing something. I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 1: That is the worst part. That is the worst part. Yeah, Like what am I supposed to do while you're doing this because you have my phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they're in the guy then you can go shopping, right, but even there, we're really going to leave it. Yeah, I wasn't gonna leave anything. I did trust the Apple nerds to do it more than the guy who just answered the phone, like all like he was asleep, right. The problem is your phone was was old and this happened with me too. So like if you're transferring stuff from like a newish phone to an even newer phone, it's a little bit easier, but they always get glitches when your phone is at all too old. Then they're like, oh that's yeah, we'd be able to do that if your phone was newer, but it's not going to transfer the easy way, So we gotta do this exact. We got to pull out a computer and what's what's your password? I'm like, I don't know anything, but I just love this guy comes over in like Apple gear and he's like, would you like to learn a new future where you can use your phone to do calligraphy? And I was like, even if I was in a good mood, no, And then I was very embarrassed because there was this really cute, young, very young, blond lady who's like just everything we'd want to be, like very wearing a cute outfit, like like really and had like a cute bag. Nothing bothered her at all, and he said that he goes, okay, and then he turns to her and she goes, I would love that, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's what I was supposed to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what but what happens? So so you're you can't get your passwords? But were they able to figure it out without past Yes, we got it, and I love my phone.
Speaker 2: I love it, But that's the right life.
Speaker 1: That's the worst.
Speaker 2: Feeling when when they're like, well we can't, we need this, and you're like, I'll never know that I have all my pastors, like, we don't want to make changes.
Speaker 1: All my apps want to they need to all move over seamlessly and just log in because there's no way I'll just never use them again. I'll just never uber anywhere if I have to like recover a password.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. But we're going to care about you. Well, yeah, then one guy, this one guy kind of didn't care about me. He just we just weren't jelling. He went to go, hell, he was just kept playing with this other person's baby, and I'm like, hello, I have questions.
Speaker 1: It's paused, the thing is paused. You're not even helping.
Speaker 2: That baby has nothing to do with what we're doing here. And then this other guy that just seemed like he got me a little bit more. He came over and he's like, I got you, I got you. He was really sweet and he goes, I still have a fourteen. I have a hard time with change too. And he was really nice and then he stayed with me through Ust.
Speaker 1: But you're like, you still have a fourteen that's like a year old at this point.
Speaker 2: You're like I know that. I go, they don't make you, and he goes, no, they don't make you. Don't even have to have an iPhone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was really nice. He told me all the truths.
Speaker 2: It was nice. I kind of was like thought he was cute, and then I was like I can't tell how old you are. You could be nineteen and you can be seventy, and I swear to god, I don't know, but I'm leaning towards nineteen.
Speaker 1: So that's so funny. So they were able to so you got a different person to wait on you, and they were able to get your apps to load. Yes, well some of them. They all loaded. And by the time I got home, I have my little password book and everything's written down, so I was able to get, you know, do what I had to do.
Speaker 2: Now you just have to have those moments. There's some things like Twitter. I just was like, I can I don't need to be on Twitter, although I kind of do because sometimes for work, you know, we'll have a story or something. You know, sometimes I do need it.
Speaker 1: But Twitter, you can change your past. You could figure out how to change your password, who kiss who kills?
Speaker 2: Who kiss who kires? And then I went to a holiday party and bragged everyone knows me as the see girl. I'm not someone who updates. I don't like new things.
Speaker 1: I've old us and I held up I was like iPhone seventeen bitches, and they were very proud of me. Oh yeah, They're like.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, isn't that nice to have that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I see, I see.
Speaker 1: No, I am the same way though. I told I mean I needed a new phone for so long and my phone was like doing weird things and I was like, yeah, but I'm not going to be able to figure out, Like I don't even like the updates. John Vill like, we update your phone, and I'm like to change stuff. It looks different.
Speaker 2: You'll get an emoji. You're like, what is this? What are these bones? Can I have a bone emoji? What am I going to do with that?
Speaker 1: All this for that, I couldn't change my I can't change my lock screen. Well, I guess it's like my the screen that you just look at when you turn on your phone when it's not locked. Right, there's a picture that is so old it's like eight years old, and I can't whenever I go to settings and then display and then it says here's how you can change your lock screen. And I'm like, no, no, no, I want to change the like launch screen, and they're like, there's not a thing for that. So guess what, I've just left it because I even though people will be like, what.
Speaker 2: Picture is that?
Speaker 1: Like your kids are like four and I'm like, right, well, you know what it's from when we went to RuPaul's drag con and.
Speaker 2: They got a picture screen.
Speaker 1: It is, but it's like the picture is so old, you know, I'd like a newer picture on there. But I don't know how you're that out.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we'll go. We'll go to the grove when things die down and it feels safe to leave the house.
Speaker 1: I'm the person and I know you'll relate to this. I'm the person who the second something is just like not working the slightest bit is like, well, I gotta go to the genius bar.
Speaker 2: Then, oh, I'm the opposite. I'm not. I'm like, I'm not doing anything. I shut down. I just shut it down and just restart it and hope for the best. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't take in anything more sometimes, I mean, sometimes my phone and this is just like a weird glitch with my phone, and I just have to deal every once in a while my phone completely freezes. Oh and it does. I can't. You know. You press the two buttons on either side and you push them together and it should resort of start it, and it doesn't, and it does it. It's done it for a long time, and every time I start going, oh my god, I've got to take it to like a Verizon store. I've got to take it somewhere, and then I think, but I don't even I wouldn't even know where the store is because I can't get my phone to work to give me directly, and I have a full panic, right, and then somehow I get it to come back.
Speaker 2: Now it just works out, you know, weird well, or it doesn't either way. Yeah, either way, I will say that I haven't figured out the side buttons yet. I keep trying to do freeze like screenshots, and I keep been turning it off that fuck, because that's different. I don't have a home button anymore. Right, That's what I was holding on too, which is such a metaphor for home, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I finally was like, all right, letting it go.
Speaker 2: Oh I have I have.
Speaker 1: Another thing too, which is and somebody can write to us on the bord af Facebook page and tell me I'm being crazy. But there's a thing with Apple phones where somehow, if you push enough buttons, it should send out an SOS and like they're gonna call the pair. It's some SOS thing, and I'm always like, oh, but I have to go crazy pushing buttons when it's totally frozen. Yeah, right, so it won't restart. I can't get its restarting a moment and you can't see anything, and I'm always like, oh my god, the paramedics are going to come to my house. They're going to have gotten the SOSS cute. But then I've thought about it more and I'm like, well, if that was the case, if it really did send an SOS and send like the police to you, wouldn't way more people have the police called because most people can't figure out their freaking phones. I can't be the only one that spent time just pushing buttons on my phone. So maybe that's not really a thing. Maybe there that's like fake. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I don't. I don't know because I didn't even know that future. But yeah, I don't think it's fake. But it's probably harder to do than you think, which is the problem that you're saying is like, well, if I really needed it, if you really needed it, you just opened the thing and it's called nine one one.
Speaker 1: You know how to do that. But if my phone was frozen, then I couldn't push. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't count on that to save you. No, probably, I didn't even stay with me while I was crying.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't know, yeah, exactly what if it's what if it alerts the Apple police? Oh my god, and it's not the member when I had the geek squad and they get over and they have to wear those outfits, and they were being very judgmental.
Speaker 2: I told you that a few times. You sat on my commuter, like you google yourself a lot, like how can you see that? And then they showed me and it was like thousands of times. There's a they can see every single thing that you. They go into the guts of your computer. They're very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well let me yeah, let me tell you, well, yes, but before that, before before we say hi, let me tell you about something that's not judgmental, and that is hers. Okay, So, if you're feeling whatever self conscious, maybe about your weight, or you're hearing a lot of food noise, which I can fully relate to, there is something now that everybody's doing that can help, and that is weight loss medications. And you know what, it's hard to find. You don't want to really maybe go to your personal GP and go through all a bunch of red tape. But Hers can help. They are transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget, and they connect you with the medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you. And a lot of times that treatment option can be GLP one injectible options, which is great. So, whether you want to lose weight, grow thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for hers dot com slash board AF to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r ah t r s dot com slash board AF for hers dot com slash board AF. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved for a value or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription Required CE website for full details, important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase.
Speaker 2: Very good, Thank you for that. And by the way, if anybody's still listening, because I have a feeling some people tune out near the en and that's a shame if they have, because A we're going to say the things, but I want to say, in conclusion, we got a lot of stuff done today. In conclusion, Cecily does not like hardcore porn. Cecily does not like her shooter video games. I'm going to throw in a third person, Ceesily, it's not like really crazy hard rock, so I'm going to tipper go it all the way. Stephanie loves Woody Allen, Stephanie loves Andy Dick. Didn't miss anything. But you liked the video that I posted of my kids playing some serious hard rock. That was not what I'm talking about. That's like I'm talking about, Oh god, you know that ship? Yeah, death metal. I do not like death metal or speed metal.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: It was nothing like that. That was just rock and roll, rock and roll, you know that. Okay, you see rock and roll at concerts all the time. I'm down for the music, but when they're screaming for people to like kill themselves, you know, yeah, there's some bad ship out there. So let's be better. Yeah, better, Like Carolyn Bastian is best.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Soti does not ever watch porn. I'll tell you that about him.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, Sandra Green, no judgment. You know what, we should probably come at it from a different way because pretty much everyone watches porn, so except for me apparently, So collect rock, enjoy your porn. Patrick Price, whatever you want to, it's all good. We got it.
Speaker 1: Julie Turnball, Yes, sure, yes, bit. Victoria Blake like that. You like the amateur stuff.
Speaker 2: That's I get that. Andrew Crawford same, Dick Frolicker likes maybe some well you liked likes. Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: We're not kinkshaming.
Speaker 2: No judgment, nope. Jean vos Pey does not do any of that. Carrie Maler, Karen Johnson Watson, Jacqueline Belik and Victoria Blake they love their death metal. That's fine, no judgment, yeah.
Speaker 1: Jill Athena Ginshirt and Sean Price. The amateur stuff, you've done it, you've seen it.
Speaker 2: Pegnano's been in it, which is okay. What if we're walking a fine line. We don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen, they've made no judgment. If you want to get like a mouse pad or a mug or a I don't know, a bowl, whatever you want, go look at Becky Barris's website. It's Basic Becky on Facebook or just basic Becky dot calm and get you some stuff. Yes, tell you some porn.
Speaker 2: And boy do we need Randy may Ames today? Right, so I'd like to use if we could, we could use it, do it for a couple, but she uses her shout for nonprofit or charity and Anti Defamation League feels good right now to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: But also we could do one for let's throw out the Trevor Foundation. Yeah, the Trevor Project, the Trevor Project, that's right, Trevor Project, and that helps people in like children or kids, teens in the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: Yes, they really need our support right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, anybody who's marginalized anywhere, whoever you are, whether you're Jewish or Muslim or a personal color or you know whatever, Like we all need a little let's be kind, yes, be kind? Yeah, Well we solved it. And I love that you let that slide that. I'm like, I don't love hardcore porn. You love Riddie Allen, you love Andy Dick. All Right, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Leave it on that. You guys, think about what you feel about those things and back. Okay bye, We love PL.