Speaker 1: And now your host of Dodger Talk. Tim Kakes.
Speaker 2: Dodgers explode for seven runs in the first inning, Bobby Miller gave a lot of it back in the third with the Dodgers hang on and get the win over the Colorado Rockies eight to seven. Hi, everybody, and welcome in to postgame Dodger Talk here on a five to seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio apps. For being with us late night on this Wednesday night. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is a number jump on board if you're leaving Dodgers Stadium. Enjoyed the game tonight, eight sixty six nine eighty seven to two five seventy A lot to digest from this game tonight, and really this six game Homestand the Dodgers dropped two to three over the weekend to the Chicago Cubs and come back against a Colorado Rockies team that had just gotten swept and didn't score a run in twenty seven innings in San Diego. And the Dodgers do what they're supposed to do. They beat the Rockies in a three game series. They sweep the Rockies in a three game series, a little close form my comfort here tonight in an eight seven win over the Rockies. Bud Nonetheless, you get the w, you get the sweep, you feel good about how the way you're playing. Some of the bats are starting to pick up at the bottom of the lineup for the Dodgers, and you head off now for a five game road trip beginning Friday in Texas. Tonight, in that first inning, the Dodgers down one to nothing, shoey Otani was behind in the count to lead off the bottom of the first and show he extended his hands and crushed the ball four hundred and forty eight feet almost near the roof of the right field pavilion. He hit that ball so far. The Dodgers put up seven runs in the first Freddie Freeman goes deep. They batter around. They had twelve different batters go to the plate in the first inning, and shoey Otani goes two for two in the inning alone with two ribbies, as the Dodgers were up seven to one. The only problem tonight Bobby Miller gave back uns, Michael Talia a grand slam, Mickey Moniac a home run. The Rockies came back with a five run third inning, and that leads us now to what the Dodgers do moving forward with this spot in the rotation. They have given Justin Robleski, Landon Knack, and Bobby Miller now all opportunities to seize a spot in the rotation to be a part of the big league rotation for however long they need to be until the injuries bring back Clayton Kershaw and Blake Snell off the il. But none of these three have really said, Okay, I'll be the guy. I want that spot in the rotation. Landonnack got a second opportunity last night. Justin Robleski's been given an opportunity tonight. Bobby Miller, who's pitched okay in Tripa, Oklahoma City, came out, gave up a run of the first through twenty nine pitches not ideal. Came back in the second and he got a couple of punchouts, worked around a two out single. All right, looked better. His off speeds pitches tonight looked really good. He was throwing them for strikes. He just threw too many pitches eighty four in three innings of work. The pitch count was too high after three innings. That's what a twenty nine pitch first inning will do. And quite frankly, did Bobby Miller do enough to go back out when the next spot and there his rotation comes up Wednesday in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll find out.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many more options the Dodgers have in Tripa, Oklahoma City, because Tyler Glass now is going to go out there this weekend and pitch. Yoshi Yamamoto is gonna go out and pitch on Friday. Rookie Sazaki is gonna go out and pitch on Saturday. But the Dodgers don't have Blake Snell. The Dodgers don't have Clayton Kershaw. They're searching for a fifth start in this rotation, and they've desperately looked for one of these young arms to grab that and run with it, and none of the three have. And speaking of young arns, thank goodness for Ben Casparius, who was not only big in October last year for the Dodgers after getting called up, Ben Casparrius has been big this season already, and tonight is a prime example of that.
Speaker 3: He gets the win. He gives up.
Speaker 2: One run on two hits, strikes out three and three innings of work. He was huge tonight, bridging the gap from a short three innings from Bobby Miller to get it to the seventh inning and the high leverage relievers Vessia Tanner Scott able to come out and pitch for the Dodgers. What Ben Casparius did was huge, bridging that gap to Vessi and Tanner Scott to close it out. If not, it's a long night for the.
Speaker 3: Dodger pitching staff.
Speaker 2: Another one, Well, you've seen too many of them early on because of the lack of depthness from the starting pitchers.
Speaker 3: I brought it up with Jose.
Speaker 2: It's something, at least in my mind, I'm starting to look at It's April sixteenth, and we're seeing a lot of bullpen usage. We're seeing a lot of arms being asked to go and save the butts of the starters. Seeing a lot of Jack Dryer, seeing a lot of Ben Casparius. We're seeing a lot of Louis Garcia in low leverage, blowout type situations. But still he's pitched nearly ten innings already. Luis Garcia, if you had him on your Bengo board for a guy that'd be on this roster In the first place, you're lying, we're seeing a lot of innings already from the Dodger bullpen and we haven't been seen yet. Evan Phillips, Bruce degraderol In, Michael Kopek. Yes, I get it. Those three high leverage relievers are working their way back from excess usage last year, forcing them to start the year this year on the injured list, working their way back from LB situations. And for Bruce Darcgradral, really everything has been hurting him. But the innans are starting to mount up for this Dodgers' bullpen and it's April sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Just something to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers need to see longer outings from their starters. They need to see guys go at least five innings for him. Now, this this three innings, two and a third having to go to the bullpen, having to see guys bail them out. The last road trip Washington, DC, again, the bullpen in the closeout game had to carry this Dodgers team because Land and That couldn't get out of it out past the third inning. That can't last. That is not a good recipe for any pitching staff to have a bullpen have to pitch five and a third six innings constantly. You've got to get more out of your starting pitching. And again, three young arms have been given opportunities here in the first three weeks of the season to grab on with tart starting spot, Bobby Miller, Tonight Landon Nax has been given twice now opportunities, and Justin Robleski, and none of the three have seized the opportunity. So again, it'll be interesting to see what the Dodgers do next Wednesday. Could Tony Gonslim be an option We'll see he's still down in TRIPLEA Oklahoma City returning from a back injury. I mean, Landon Nax had three audings this year with an ERA near seven and a half. Justin Robleski has given up eight runs in his lone start last week. He's already been optioned, so the Dodgers are gonna have to figure out what they're gonna do for another starter. The next couple spins around the rotation until at least Blake Snell gets back eight sixty six nine eight seven, two five seventy. It gets overlooked, it gets kind of brushed to the side. On a night like tonight when the Dodgers put up seven runs in the first. When the Dodgers win eight to seven over a bad Colorado Rockies team, we raised the w We get excited about the victory, the sweep over the Rockies. But back of my mind, I'm looking at this bullpen. Say six more innings of work for Dodger relievers, three more innings asked by Ben Casparius. You know these guys were huge in October. You're gonna need these arms in October. I don't want to burn these guys out by the All Star break, and I understand you have high leverage arms coming back, and it's gonna take more than just what we are seeing now.
Speaker 3: And there's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Guys added to this bullpen roster like we saw a year ago, Brent Honeywells of the world, who you don't even know who they are yet they're gonna join this Dodgers team and be asked to soak up innings in July in August to get through one hundred and sixty two games.
Speaker 3: But it just kind of.
Speaker 2: Feels like early on here calling on the bullpen an awful lot to come in and pitch games, and the sixteen nothing loss to the Cubs over the weekend. Sure, we all had fun watching Miguel Rojas pitch two innings, but we also saw the bullpath to come in and pick up and pitch more than they were asked to do, you know, on the next day, and then the next day, and then tonight has to pitch six more at combined innings of relief eight sixty six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy. Ben Casparius gets the winning relief. Tanner Scott gets his sixth save already that is top three in the major leagues as the Dodgers finish off the Rockies eight to seven. Coming up, we'll hear from Clayton Kershaw, who today was in Oklahoma City on a minor league rehab started.
Speaker 3: Don't get too excited.
Speaker 2: He's on the sixty day il I mean, he can't come back any time soon, but he has started at least the progress of working his way back and building himself up to be a starter again on this Dodgers team. With a aging Clayton Kershaw, You're not looking for him to nessily pitch in April, May and June, at least I'm not. If I'm the Dodgers, and I'm looking at it long term here for a six month season, I want my future Hall of Fame closer to forty left handed starter available the second half of the season, sort of like what we're seeing for shoey O TAWNI probably could come back and start right now and be a part of the rotation.
Speaker 3: But why waste those bullets, so to speak, right.
Speaker 2: Now where you could save them for the second half of the season, so you can ramp them up and he's ready to go and really lathered up by September, you get it, staggering his starting time. Same with Clayton Kershaw to fit in to the All Star break and beyond when it really gets into crunch time over the course of the season, not the April, in May, doesn't matter. But you're able to get win still because this team is so talented with the rash they have this early in the season and not have all their starting pitching when they need it. But again, something to keep in mind the bullpen.
Speaker 3: A lot of.
Speaker 2: Innings starting to mount up on this bullpen staff for Dave Roberts eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy James in North Hollywood start things off here on this Wednesday night postgame Dodge Talk.
Speaker 4: How you doing doing great? Tim doing great? Great to be on Dodger Talk for the first time this season. I'm a regular from past seasons. Hey, I want to say I want to talk about Casparrius and Tommy Evan, but first I want to say, big picture, I think the Dodgers are handling this right with their primary focus being on, you know, having all their starting pictures healthy for when it matters most. I think that's a you know, it's a bigger priority than the bullpen usage currently. I'm not disagreeing with you. I think that the bullpen usage is already an issue, But I think as far as keeping their eye on the ball, I think the Dodgers are doing exactly that. And we do know we're going to get Gonsolin back relatively soon. Snell will be back relatively soon, So I think that's going to bring some normalcy to the situation that that we're seeing. But going Casparius, here's a not so wacky idea. In my opinion, this is going back to his performance in the postseason and last year Wednesday, right, They're going to have to figure out who's going to start for them. Well, today's Wednesday. Why not have Casparius just throw a pen between now and then and let him take the ball. I mean, he went forty seven pitches three innings. He is a starter by trade that was put in the pen, you know initially, And I mean you could even piggyback Dryer off of Casparius and they could give you five or six right there, and then you know, without making a roster move, you can simply put Bobby Miller in the pen until he figures out how not to completely lose command of half of his pitches after two innings. You know that that way you've got you still got a long man in the pen who can you know, come in and eat up innings in a blowout, whether it's the Dodgers up with the Dodgers down, And I think that gives us a better chance to win ballgames. So that's what I would like to say about Casparraus And if I may, on Edmund, what an unbelievable start he's had, And I would love to see Dave move him a little further up in the lineup, even if it's just one spot above Conforto, let's say, because Conforta's got a lot of swing and miss and flyout, and Edmund's got great bat to ball skills. I'd like to see him right behind ta Oscar because I think sometimes you might see Edmund leading off an inning more often than not, and he on any other team would be a heck of a leadoff guy with his speed and back to ball skills.
Speaker 3: Interesting theory. I appreciate the phone call, James.
Speaker 2: You're right about being conspiraus and he's somebody that I've talked about well really all of last year until his call up at the end of the season. Was what he was able to do in the minor leagues and how quickly he moved up in the minor leagues. I mean it was just twenty twenty two. He started the year in Rancho Kucamonga. Twenty twenty three, he started the year in High A ball Great Lakes with the Wounds. Last year, he's already in Double A before getting called up to Triple A. And his professional career in the minor leagues was as a starter sixteen starts in twenty two, twenty one starts in twenty three, and keep in mind the Dodgers used him last year when he got called up as a long reliever like he did tonight, forty seven pitches, three innings. He made nineteen starts last year. He threw eighty eighty eight and two third innings as a starter in Double A in Triple A last year with a three thirty five ERO. The Dodgers put him in a bullpen because they needed him at that spot in October. But you're right, he is a starter by trade. I wouldn't I wouldn't be mad if you wanted to build him up three innings, forty seven pitches. I know he's fitting really nicely into that middle relief, bridged the gap between the starters inabilities and the high leverage bullpen relievers. He's done very nicely in that. Okay, it's a nice role for a guy in the major leagues, especially a young arm like Benk Casparius, who's twenty six.
Speaker 3: Not so young.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't be mad if you said, Benk Caspirius, Yeah, let's build him up, let's have him go out. Maybe he goes four innings in a start next Wednesday in Chicago. I'd be okay with that, I would, you know, especially since you've given three other arms and Bobby Miller, Landon Neck and Justin Robleski every opportunity here in the first month of the season and in spring training to get a spot in this rotation. Benk Casparius has earned that right to possibly be a starter if the Dodgers see fit.
Speaker 3: That's the role that they want to have him.
Speaker 2: And again, what he's doing right now is working and has been beneficial and has been the times game saving for this Dodgers team. They may not want to take him out of that role. Let's go back out to Dodger Stadium. Let's get some thoughts here from the Dodgers skipper Dave Roberts talking to the media.
Speaker 1: End of the day, you have to stake a miss getting straight down.
Speaker 5: What do you think is lead that part contact today?
Speaker 6: I think yeah, there was. There was some strikeouts in there certainly, which was good. But you know, when you get a seven to one lead, you've got to be able to go deeper in the game. You have to You've got to be able to chip outs, You've got to get count leverage. They're young, aggressive ball club swinging the bat and you just can't keep behind. And you know, when you start running deep counts certain then you're going to make mistakes, and case in point was a totally ad bat hanging breaking ball with count leverage, and you've just got to you know, Bobby's just got to learn to navigate innings better and to go to brant games. But the stuff is good. The curveball is good today, the command of the fastball was good. The change up and the slider were just non competitive, and so that's something that we got to get back to. But it's a learning lesson. I think there were some encouraging things in the sense of the strikeouts that we talked about. You know, he's trying his tail off, he's competing. He didn't run from it. But yeah, you do have to understand how to navigate hitters and innings to go deeper in games.
Speaker 5: As much as we swings at the top of the order now encouraging to see.
Speaker 6: The bottle when we were really joying today years it was really good to see. I think what stands out obviously, I thought Andy the last couple of days is swinging the bat a lot better. Max is taking really good at bats. I thought that bad versus par Alta was his best at bat of the season, missing a homer, hitting at foul, lining a ball, taking some good pitches. So him getting on base certainly is very helpful for our ball club and the bottom of the order and just some good things. But obviously what sho Hey and Freddy did tonight was, you know, really stood out.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: There's Dave Roberts his post, same thoughts with the media. As yeah, Bobby Miller was given a seven to one lead, and as he mentioned, count leverage is huge for Bobby Miller the control issues last year. Tonight, he just needed to get ahead in the count and get those swing happy Rockies to start chasing after pitches. But when you fall behind, you got to zero in a little bit more. They're hunting you, and they love to swing the bat. They're a free hitting team, the Colorado Rockies, and tonight a grand slam, a home run the third five spot got them right back in the game. Thankfully, the Dodgers able to get the go ahead run in the fifth inning and proved to be the winning run an eight to seven win over the Colorado Rockies. Will continue with postgame Bruin talk, postgame Dodger talk. Excuse me right here on Ani seventy A Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: AM five seventy LA Sports Be anywhere at any time and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're streaming online. We stream every game too. Come find it.
Speaker 1: Back to Dodger Talk on AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 7: Wow, nobody on. Freddy Freeman hammers one, this one is deep, this one is gone of the Dodgers have the lead. Two solo home runs in the bottom of the first Otani and now Freddy Freeman h's two to one.
Speaker 2: Freddie Freeman goes deep, showy Otani two matters earlier, goes Deep. Dodgers was seven runs in the first inning. They go on to beat the Rockies eight to seven. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run forecast. Go to AM five to seventy LA sports dot com keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jelers gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream tim case. Back with you here on Dodger Talk as the Dodgers improved now to fourteen and six on this season. Ben Casparius gets to win and relieve three impressive innings out of the bullpen for Caspirius. After Bobby Miller went just three innings, giving up six runs on eight hits. He was given a seven to one lead, but gave up five runs in the third inning to get the Rockies back in it. Andy Potter has an RBI single in the fifth gave the Dodgers an eight six lead, and that would prove to be the game winning run for the Dodgers as they win it eight to seven. Well here from Clayton Kershaw coming up in just a couple of minutes. Manny in La joins us here on Dodgers talk.
Speaker 3: How you doing many?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Tim?
Speaker 4: Just leading the stadium.
Speaker 1: I was with my son.
Speaker 8: It was our first game this year. Kind of a roller coaster of a game. Sat down, first pitch, was awesome, lost the first in shots to all the guys who put up all those runs. It was great to see a couple of tames. I'm gonna talk about. The first is a very unpopular opinion. I am just not sold on Bobby Miller. I haven't been since the beginning, but you know, they keep trying him out there. You know, we're rooted for him. He throws too many pitches, gets into many jam that loves to throw that long ball. So unfortunately, that's a recipe for disaster. And I'm going to be in Chicago this week supporting our boys out there nice and I'm praying that we don't get to see him. I'd love to see anybody, Hey throw Migo Rohas back out there. I'll root hard, but I think Bobby Miller showed us what he's made of and it's not really big level stuff. So I'm gonna keep rooting for him.
Speaker 1: Tim.
Speaker 8: You know, I have a lot of faith in this team. But we saw what we saw tonight and the writing's on the wall. So that's all I gotta say about.
Speaker 3: That, all right, Manny, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a good performance from Bobby Miller overall, and Dave Roberts alluded to it. He used the phrase count leverage a couple of times, meaning you've got to get ahead in the can. You can't keep having three to two counts against a team like the Colorado Rockies. You've got to attack them. You've got to throw strikes. You got to have the ball put in play. Let your defense take care of you. Behind you, you're not going to get punch out after punch out. You got some swinging and missus when you got a head on two strikes and you fought your way back to two strike counts and you got swinging misses against Colorado because they're a swing happy team. They're a young team that loves to swing the bat. You can get them to chase when you get ahead, but when you fall behind the count, like Bobby Miller did, then you got to zero in a little bit more.
Speaker 3: You're forced to throw strikes. They know that, and so they're attacking you.
Speaker 2: And that was what Dave Roberts was alluding to about count leverage and needing to get ahead, and needing to be better with his off speed pitches, in particular his change up in his slider tonight. He had a fastball and a curve ball. That was it that he was able to throw for strikes tonight. The other two pitches just didn't have a grasp on it. And again you're giving a seven to one lead. Close the door, help out this bullpen. Get to the fifth, sixth, seventh inning, maybe and help out this Dodgers team, because they helped out you with the seventh spot in the first inning. The last thing you want to do is go out there and give up runs, especially at five run third inning, and all of a sudden, it's a one run game again, and the Rockies have some confidence and the Dodgers' offenses needed to do more, and Andie Pott has delivered with that RBI single in the fifth inning, and that was proved to be big because the Dodgers end up winning eight to seven. Greg at Harbor City has been winning patiently. Welcome to Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Greg. How you doing.
Speaker 9: I'm doing pretty good. I just uh, it's kind of an irony I've seen now. The Dodgers just really loaded it up in the preseason, you know, bringing in these arms and spending money and everything is looking so good, and the only thing you could think is is, you know, well, injuries could derail it up just a little bit. It's early, but you know, there was talk from the talking heads on sports that they're going to trade a pitcher since they have a surplus and all this stuff, and then you see what starts happening. It kind of reminds you when the Lakers got you like Gary Payton and Carl Malone and they're like, they're gonna win the championship now, and then they got hurt and down went there, down went their championship hopes. And you know it's early, but it and they're above five hundred five bunch. They're playing, you know, pretty decent there in the pack. But pitching is such a premium. And if Smell is out much longer and he's really actually hurt somehow, and and uh, you know, maybe Jnslin could come up and get some innings, but this is the big leagues. Those even though Colorado's with three wins, them guys hit the ball, you know this, Bobby Miller came up and there's a big step from the league blow up to this one. And he does okay, But these are big league hitters. Everybody's up here for a reason. And they were teeing off too. So it's it's a hard game. Not you know, not everybody can play baseball, but it's like you you're hoping through for the Dodgers. I'm a Dodger fan for sure, but it's like it's almost like a curse. They stacked it so heavy. It's like, you know what, there's gonna be some come up ins here because look at the money they spent and they this looks like no one could beat them the way they built the team. And then you're like, well, I guess what, something's gonna something's not going to go out right and and they'll work through it, I'm sure, but they you know, the pitching no looks so a.
Speaker 4: Deep mal No.
Speaker 3: That's something that's interesting.
Speaker 2: You bring that up, Gregs because we knew that these arms that are currently on the injury list outside of Blake Snell, that they weren't going to be part of the Dodger team the first month of the season, maybe the first two months of the season. Evan Phillips, Michael Kopek, Tony Gonsolin, Clayton Kershaw. These were all arms that didn't get hurt, and it's like, oh, no, we didn't expect this. What do we do now? This was already known going into the start of the season. With that being said, the depth of this team is what a lot of the things we talked about in spring training, in all offseason. Why it's goodness, look at the starting pitching they have. You know, even with the guys that were going to be hurt to start the year or are coming off of injuries, they're so deep and so many young arms that they can call up. They'll be okay, don't worry about it. Well, we've mentioned it now, justin Robleski Land and that Bobby Miller. Those are three young arms that I don't know about you, but I was counting on. Is okay, we need a couple of starts here. We'll be all right because they got experience, they've showed some success at times. They've had their ups and downs, certainly, but I'll ride with them. I'm good with them going out and starting games. Well, now that you know, we're still ways away from Clayton Kershaw and Showeyo Tani pitching, and Blake Snell's injured and Tony Gonson's not ready yet, and these three young arms have given gotten opportunities and haven't taken it and.
Speaker 3: Ran with it. That's a little concerning.
Speaker 2: And the bullpen having to pick up and pitch as many innings as they had so far because of the lack of starting pitching.
Speaker 3: It's a little concerning. But and by no means is it panic time?
Speaker 2: Is that no means a curse on this Dodgers team for being as good as they are. I think it's just disappointing and not what they expected from having this depth and seeing guys not produced. Your depth has gotten a little smaller. The arms that you can go to, I've gotten a little smaller. That list of guys in the triple A and double A level has gotten a little smaller for you to go to based on what you've seen so far, and hopefully they'll get opportunities again. I'm not writing off Bobby Miller. I'm not riding off Landon Neck or Justin Robletski. They've been given opportunities, at least early on here. They haven't seized the opportunities that they've been given. Clayton Kershaw today in Oklahoma City, a day game for the comments, pitched three innings, shut out baseball, a couple of strikeouts through thirty pitches, and afterwards here's Clayton.
Speaker 3: The future Hall of Famer, on his outing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think anytime as we have you want to feel healthy, which I do. I feel good today, and then if you want to see your stuff obviously, play and so you know, I got some wick outs, which is good. Uh, you know, there's some things that I need to work on still, but you know, for the first one, overall, it was a It was a good step forward for sure.
Speaker 3: And how's the toe feeling after climbing that bullpen gate? It feels good. Yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 5: I think I broke the gate back there, so sorry about that, but you feel good.
Speaker 8: There are a lot of sliders advance your go to on that feeling day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's some that had the right bite on it and some that you know, I don't want to have back. But I think that was overall there's some some good throws in there for sure, though right now at the fastball I don't know, probably not. Yeah, big crowd every time you come back here.
Speaker 8: What was it like being an Okay.
Speaker 5: See that was great. Yeah, it's a I like this ballpark. It's fun to be here. Eleven AM's a little early, obviously, I think the guys are still waking up. But yeah, it was a fun game. A lot of kids, which is great, and yeah it was fun. So you mix in a couple of sinkers and change ups. Are you gonna try to mix those in more this season or I don't know, Yeah, I don't really. I want it to be more of a runner, not a sinker, you know, just kind of go straight across the lefties. And then right now my change up feels okay, So that's we'll see if that lasts. But for right now, I feel like I can at least throw it a little bit, so I'd like to be able to, So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yea, what do you think about just this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, Senior?
Speaker 3: I like these guys.
Speaker 8: There's a good, good group.
Speaker 5: Obviously a lot of talent, you know, a lot of big leaders for sure, So a good group. Fun to be around, and it's always fun to come down here.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: There's Clayton Kershaw earlier today, three shutout Indians in his first outence. That's coming back from offseason at toe surgery. So the first step check for Clayton Kershaw as he makes his way back at some point to join this Dodgers' rotation. And when he does, it'll make him even better, and this Dodgers team will get show Yo Tony pitching at some point down the road here and the Dodgers will be off and running and even better than they are right now, and they're feeling pretty good after a win tonight over the Colorado Rockies in eight seven victory over the Rocks as they finish off the three games sweep and finish off this sixth game homes Dan, but they four into record over all.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers now fourteen and six, still.
Speaker 2: Behind the Padres and the Giants in the NLS. Now the Dodgers hit the road for a five game road trip. First stop Arlington, Texas Globe Life Field Dodgers and Texas Rangers. Old friend Corey Seeger. The Dodgers will see him Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yoshi Yamamoto will get the start on Friday, first pitch at five oh five. We'll have wrong with Casino Dodgers on deck beginning at four o'clock in the afternoon after Petro some Money. I'll be back with Off Night Dodger Talk Tomorrow night, Thursday, right here on A five seven Ela Sports from seven to eight pm.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Coliny.
Speaker 2: Thanks to all you Dodger fans for being a part of the show, podcasting and stand up late with us on this Wednesday night. Until then, have a great, safe rest of your evening, so everybody