Speaker 1: All right, we're going to Plainville this morning or the Roses. Molly's on the line.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mollie, good morning.
Speaker 3: Are you We're good? I hope we can help you today.
Speaker 1: The producer says, you think your boyfriend, Yeah, your boyfriend Lucas, you think is cheating on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's too many things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, no I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh well, he went his buddies, you know, just like a guy's weekend. Whatever, That's fine. I'm sorry, you weird?
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you, Molly? You cut out there for a second. You said, he did he go? Where did he go with his buddies?
Speaker 2: He went to the beach with his friends, like a guy's weekend, Okay, okay, And he's been completely weird. He's just he's acting really distant, and he's being like really secretive with his phone, which is usually just whatever about his money, just kind of leaves it thrown around whatever. And on one of his friend's Insta pages, there was this girl just hanging all over him at the beach bar, like they were very cozy and very touchy, and it just didn't look right. Okay, yeah, I asked him that he said was one of the waitress Amy. She was like, she just took care of us all weekend. And I was like, oh, did she.
Speaker 4: Take care of you though?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know what, I'll be really honest. I checked his phone. Oh he was in the bathroom, okay, and and he's making all these calls and to someone called Adam Beach.
Speaker 3: Adam Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because that's not suspicious at all.
Speaker 3: Do you know if he has any friends named Adam Beach.
Speaker 2: I don't think he even has any friends named to Adam. I've never heard of anybody named Adam.
Speaker 3: What was the girl's name again at the bar?
Speaker 2: He told me it was Amy, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of men Molly probably put whoever they're cheating on, whatever girl they're cheating with in their phone as a guy's name.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's exactly what I thought, because I actually wrote down the number and I called it later. Yeah, And a woman answered, so.
Speaker 1: Why do you need us, Jeff, Because she needs specific she needs that, we need to get to the bottom of this. Just a girl answering the phone, is that going to give her enough? Then she's gonna go to her like boyfriend and say, hey, I looked at your phone and I got this that and I called and it was a girl. So I feel like we need to get you some solid answers Mollie before you can really say anything to Lucas.
Speaker 2: Okay, please please please, all right.
Speaker 3: Jeff, Savannah's on vacation. I need you to be professional as the floorist. Don't blow it. I won't don't blow it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I will go get Savannah off vacation. If I have to, you record your name and reason for calling. I'll see if this person is available.
Speaker 4: Corey from Flowers Express with free flowers. Hello, Hi is Lucas there. This is Lucas Lucas, my man. This is Corey from Flowers Express. How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. How are you? I'm doing good? Bro. Hey. I was just letting you know that you actually won in online contests and we're gonna hook you up with a dozen roses absolutely free. Congratulations. What Yeah, one hundred percent free dozen roses coming your way just because you know you come on. How can you up with flowers? My man?
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an amazing deal. Like I said, it's a dozen roses absolutely free. Here's to catch Lucas, because there's always a catch in life. Okay, we're not gonna send the flowers to you. We will send them to someone on your behalf.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I should do my mom or if I should do another person that I have in mind.
Speaker 4: Sounds good? All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Cool? So here, Yeah, it sounds like your gun.
Speaker 1: Ho.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I got I can think. I know what I'm gonna do now, all right, So I got a card. If you want to fill out a card, we can do that. I can take down a message for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Okay, thinking of you.
Speaker 3: Yeap, thinking of you, And they're gonna send it to.
Speaker 4: Amy at Bar, Amy at.
Speaker 2: Bar. Yeah, why this to Amy's Bar?
Speaker 3: Uh? Who's this? Hello?
Speaker 1: Why are we sitting here?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Lucas?
Speaker 1: I have to jump in? And this is Courtney the Floris's Walmart. Jeff, you're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five seven. That's your girlfriend, Mollie. Okay, Mollie's on the line. Go ahead, Mollie.
Speaker 2: I knew you were a cheating on me. I knew you were cheating on me. You're saying eating. Wait, wha wha wha wha, wha, wha wha, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Hold up, hold up, Molly, what do you mean cheating?
Speaker 2: We're just dating. I I thought we were just seeing each other. We're not like exclusive?
Speaker 3: What that? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's a lie? And you know that's a lie. We're gonna got like a why what even are you talking? We never a year and a half?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 2: You must be nuts? We never It wasn't even that long, and we never.
Speaker 3: Talked about being exclusive.
Speaker 2: Ever. Ever, you would lie about your I thought you were dating someone. I thought you were beating other people too.
Speaker 4: Wea, oh, Mollie, let's hear about this guy, Mollie.
Speaker 3: Were you dating other people?
Speaker 2: No, of course not. We absolutely had to go.
Speaker 1: It sure seemed like I call you sometimes and you're not and you don't answer, and then the hours later you hit me back.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe you were just I don't know. I thought that it was no, no, no, no no, don't try to put this on me. You just have flowers to another girl, and you're trying to throw all this dirt on and trying to put this dirt on my knee well to try to get me to talk about something else. We're talking about the fact that you sad flowers to another girl. I'm just lying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I think, I think.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I think that you were a little bit you had a little bit of delusions of grandeur there.
Speaker 2: You lied to me. You lied to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't lie to anybody.
Speaker 2: I never said anything.
Speaker 3: I never If you do I put a ring on the finger, or if if I said we were exclusive.
Speaker 2: I put a ring on the finger, then I'd be lying to you.
Speaker 1: But I didn't.
Speaker 3: Lucas, I need to know, Lucas is Adam Beach?
Speaker 1: Adam Beach? The contact in your cell phone? Is that this girl Amy from the bar that you.
Speaker 4: Renamed uh Adam Beach in my phone?
Speaker 2: Maybe I just messed up with with the with the letter.
Speaker 4: I don't think I put Adam.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, how did I ever know you were psychoed? It's that she was just a way I'm psycho I'm cycle. Look what you did.
Speaker 1: You went on the radio to try to bust me for cheating, and I wasn't even exclusively with with.
Speaker 2: Stop talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can make I can make him stop talking, Lucas. We're gonna like it. You're gonna stop talking, and you're gonna, you know what, Jeff, put them on hold and they can talk off the air to.
Speaker 3: Listen to you.
Speaker 1: You're not even letting her talk, and you're claiming you weren't exclusive.
Speaker 2: I'm not exclusive with her.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, Lucas.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna tell you Amy's not getting any flowers because it's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, no, no kidding. Okay, thanks a lot, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, well listen you guys, I just keep us posts on everything. I'm gonna put you guys.
Speaker 2: On hold so you can I'm not even gonna listen.
Speaker 4: Man, I thought we were friends, Lucas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I just don't do this other people.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot, guys. I was standing up for you the whole time. Ask courtnay, listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys were exclusive or not. You say you weren't, she says you were. I'm gonna put you guys on hold, and you guys can have this conversation off the air.
Speaker 3: Whether you were exclusively. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I don't need to have a conversation anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well listen talking, all right, I'm gn talking.
Speaker 3: Well, Molly, you got your answers.
Speaker 2: Cuckoo. I don't know who this person is, and by the way, I would be we had shut up. How are you like? I don't even know who you are anymore? Like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Want to go on the radio, going to get I just can't a big shot again. I gotta We're gonna put you guys on hold. You can cuckoo off there. Hold on,