Speaker 1: I am Klaus.
Speaker 2: We had Klaus on the show at One's Good Interview.
Speaker 1: He's a very small man.
Speaker 2: I want to say, hi, do you listener? I met last night Mallory Embry. Mallory Ambrey came up. She says she loves the show, and she sent me a message. She said, one says, uh, hey, dear Tony Dwight, Dave Jennings, my name is Mallory Ambrey. Love the show. I'll listen to every morning. Uh, Dwight, you are way sexier.
Speaker 1: Than any other two that's coming.
Speaker 2: How how do you stand being in the room with Dave Jennings and Tony Venetti when you were clearly way smarter than them?
Speaker 3: Why did you change Michael's name to Mallory?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Nice matter? Embry?
Speaker 1: All right, I have this scary story. This I we did one yesterday, but what we all lived this one? Oh, this isn't a continuation, This is a whole, whole different story.
Speaker 2: Okay, but hang on. Originally you revealed in this particular story one of us dies.
Speaker 1: That's true, and so we.
Speaker 2: Were gonna do the Dallas who shot JR. Cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want me to stop, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be I was gonna be on vacation Monday. I've been dying to take some time off. But they you got jurry duty. I can handle it. No, he could do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could do.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, you won't be in my day. We could do it. He's only been doing radio thirty five years.
Speaker 2: You just told me I've been charged. You just to here. We were just having him. We were just.
Speaker 1: Alexander Haig, Ladies and gentlemen. So the story involves three talk show hosts. What are the names?
Speaker 2: Tony and Day and Frank also known as Dave. It never gets out.
Speaker 1: All right, this story, this story? Hey, hang on, hang on, Storry.
Speaker 4: Hang on.
Speaker 2: Isn't it true? Isn't it true that there is an alternate version to the story with three different names Carl and who are they?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That could be true in an alternate universe. Where does it take place? No, it does not.
Speaker 2: Particular one is Tony, Dwight and Day. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's a scary story about three to talk show host Tony Dwighton Dave in the heart of a desolate northern town. Yes, where the mist rolled in thick and the sun rarely breaks through the overcast Guys thick mist Tony, Dwight and Dave decided to film a special Halloween episode at the notorious Whitmore manner.
Speaker 2: Yes, Whitmore, stay away from Whitmore manner.
Speaker 1: The Mentionon had a grim reputation, rumored to be haunted by spirits of its formal residents, and it was the perfect backdrop for their over the top shenanigans. Let's call here for this person knows what we do. We do shenanigans, but to.
Speaker 2: Be fair, we also do O'Brien's and we do uh you know.
Speaker 1: Tony, always enamored by his own reflection, Wow, insisted damn chat GPT insisted on showcasing the man that mentions many mirrors.
Speaker 2: Check out the size of this fool, size.
Speaker 1: Which were said to hold the secrets of the past.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not going wear it.
Speaker 1: Just wait till you see these, he exclaimed Tony, character preening in one of his ornate frames. They'll love me even more, Oh wow, Dwight, the resident foodie.
Speaker 3: Catchat aka whole bag of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Ot Ai is scary. The resident foodie wandered off to explore the dilapidated kitchen. Hey, his stomach was rumbling at the thought of any old food left be eyes Hey it he goes. Who knows what leftovers we might find?
Speaker 2: Chocolate cheesecake from eighteen twelve.
Speaker 1: He's rubbing his hands together, Maybe some of the undead delicacies. Meanwhile, Dave the sharp witted skeptic, come on, this is this is not fair?
Speaker 2: Wait? Hang on, I got questions. Was this chat GDP or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or was it Greg Getcher?
Speaker 1: It might have been he was part of Secret Service.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Dave the sharp witted Skeptic rolled his eyes. You two are ridiculous ghost zombies. It's all just a marketing gimmick. Okay, this sounds like Dave, especially the eye roll. But I'll make sure to make fun of you if we run into any he laughed, his smirk barely visible in the dim light. Later, as night fell, the atmosphere and the whitmore manner shifted, the flickering lights cast airy shadows, and the air grew thick with an unnatural chill. They gathered in the grand living room, illuminated by only a few candles. Tony couldn't help, but find another mirror.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at that. I can't help but notice that there is a mirror in this room as well.
Speaker 1: Captivated by the way his reflection flickered in the candlelight, everybody, look at my reflection, he said, look at that, Hey, I looked like a ghost. Mysell suddenly around crash. Here I go through the halls, causing Dwight to jump. What was that? He exclaimed, his love for food forgotten at this point, just like the wind, or maybe a zombie trying to get in. Dave winking at the camera. Don't worry, guys, I've got the brains, You've got the looks. Ignoring Dave, they decided to investigate the noise. That's when it always happens.
Speaker 2: Right here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's go find out what that made noise.
Speaker 2: I'll put the story on my podcast, The Dave Jennings Files.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love this guy wrote his story and go. He was so scared he forgot about food all right. As they ventured deeper into the manner, they stumbled upon a room lined with dusty mirrors. Every and each reflection seemed to shimmer, distorting their images. Tony approached one. Of course, of course, This one's incredible. It's like I'm looking into another world. But as he leaned closer, the surface of the mirror rippled. Tony come back, Dwight urged, yes, but it was too late. Well a sudden flash, Tony was pulled into the mirror, vanishing without a trace. Oh the iron age, Dwight goes, what just happened? Panic creeping into his voice. Dave, though momentarily shocked, quickly regained his composure. This is just a publicity sun right, Tony's probably hiding behind a prop right, he laughed nervously. No, we need to find him. Dwight yelled, thank you. Dwight's like, we go find them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Day just wanted to eat some of these cookies from eighteen twelve. I wanted to find you man.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be the second best looking guy in this tree, I yelled, searching the mirrors of any sign of his friend. Tony. He yelled, Tony, he yelled. Also, he can't be gone.
Speaker 2: It's not so bad.
Speaker 1: Suddenly more food for Dwight. The room darkened further shadows emerged from the corners. That's really scary. When shadows emerged, it looked like the deceased residents of the man. Oh no, their eyes hollow, and their movements jicky. Dave's bravado faltered, faltering bravado. What the hell are those? Said Dave. They're not ghost Dwight whispered, right, they're not ghost, right, Dave said, no, they're zombies. Oh my gosh. As the to advance the trio, well, actually, I'm I guess, back out of the window. Ironically, Dwight the food he's about to get eaten?
Speaker 2: What I guess?
Speaker 1: I came back out of the mirror as the as they advanced the trio, sprinted back to the hallway.
Speaker 2: How'd you get out of the mirror?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They pushed through doors, but the mirrors began to crack, reflecting not just their images, but twisted versions of themselves, twisted versions of us. Dwight screamed, we have to find Tony. Wait a minute, it said, trio, and now we got to find Tony. This AI is stiffid.
Speaker 2: Well look at the size is it?
Speaker 1: I have right here in?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe check GDPs picking up on it.
Speaker 1: Just then, a horrific moan echoed, Not that kind of moe, one that makes like a zombie like bone. Make that one of the zombie like fingers lunched in day As he turned, he stumbled into a loose floorboard grabbed us all, pulling him back as if it was too late. You seek your his teeth into Dave's shoulders. Find out what happens at the end of this story on Monday, actually.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, and I was just push it to the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: Infected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a flat coming off after the flat?
Speaker 1: Who dies to Dwight? Well, am I infected now and died about it? You have been bitten. We don't know. If we don't know how depends what kind of zombies. That's correct?
Speaker 2: And besides that, maybe I chopped your shoulder off and saved your life man, correct? You know?
Speaker 1: Yes? Like the buddy, Hey, thanks for going.
Speaker 2: We need to go look for Tony. Dave just wanted. Dave wanted to go down the kitchen and eat some of these old cookies. You know.
Speaker 1: I hate that. AI knows this so well.
Speaker 2: So that's all a I written.
Speaker 1: It's only uh put it in a chat.
Speaker 2: Well, stop worn toilet paper. Evidently I was a Kroger yesterday. As a matter of fact, Yeah, I had to go get eggs. You know, when I go in, it's like a surgical strike. I know exactly why I'm getting in. Go in and get out of there.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. We get, we don't shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I needed distilled water from my seatpat machine. I needed eggs, avocados, and I need shaving cream.
Speaker 1: So I go in and regular guy list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give everything except for I go down to stilled water. Yeah, the entire water shelf just wiped out. Oh, there's a storm, so we need to steal all of the water and toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have the Ohio River. We get our water from there.
Speaker 2: And listen, I drink my water from the tap. You see. I filled that up every day with tap water. The only reason I bought it stilled water is because that's what you needed to put in your seatpat machine. Right now, I'm seatpapless. Anyway, Ninety percent of the country's toilet paper supplies made right here in the good old USA, Darnton, So it's gonna have zero impact on the supply chain, including the port strike, which, by the way, they reached a temporary agreement on that, so all you a holes pun and tended that went out and cleaned everybody out on toilet paper. You're jerks a New York base I just hit puberty. A New York based art dealer, Alan Trebette's found a deal of a lifetime. I've never understood how stuff like this happens. And this is kind of like the show you were talking about yesterday where they going and they found crap.
Speaker 1: The American Picker Pickers a great show.
Speaker 2: Go to watch that. Anyway, the guy found the deal of a lifetime. They were scoping out items to buy at a barn sale. It's always in a barn for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, he paid fifty bucks. He managed to grab a painting that he had a feeling there was something special about it. Brett said that the painting, which was a painting of a carved grizzly bear top of the totem poll bear's name was Patches. He said he could barely tell. Okay, I'm stopping right there. I'm not giving my to.
Speaker 1: I've read this story, is it this? This isn't just a Tony, Dwight and Dave stumbling on a painting. This guy's an expert, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Good, an expert. The painting was from a nineteen twelve piece of work by a Canadian artist named Emily Carr. It's now going up for auction. The auction claims it should go at least two hundred thousand dollars. Not a bad payoff or now bucks. Former principal and assistant principal in Boston, mass two public schools or one public school has been forced to pay four thousand dollars after they found out that they broke the state's law of conflict of interest. Conflict of interest law, it seems the tickets for Hamilton were donated to the school, but the two school officials opted to use the tickets for themselves and take their kids. The tickets were they were given to the school to go to students like one student and a chaperone and another student a chaperone. The principal and the assistant principal took the tickets for themselves. Red masts from Boston dot.
Speaker 1: Com unlimited landscapes. I'm so glad it's Friday. The way it'd be better put up. He'd be like eighty degrees today, Hedge rows, as I jumped in my pool in the backyard. But I don't have it there. You know why, because I got to get an Unlimited Landscape to design the entire thing for me, like custom bill, Dude, Maybe I could get a my face in tile on the bottom of the pool, right, yeah, do that?
Speaker 3: That would be awesome. Then air traffic would go over your house just to look at it all the time.
Speaker 2: Can I go one better?
Speaker 1: Go with it?
Speaker 2: Just a gigantic mirror at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh darn it. You'd be like, you know what you do? You make, you take some thing great, you make it better.
Speaker 2: I'm BASF's what he does. I didn't invent the swimming.
Speaker 1: Pool, just made it a bit better. Unlimited Landscapes been around for a long time. Rick, our producer that fills in for Dave when he's not here, He's got his deck was fixed by Unlimited lands His deck was fixed Bape Unlimited Landscapes dot com landscaping due a whole bit, but their specialty is designing pools for your specific backyard. You won't believe the things they can do. I'm sure if you want a mirror on the bottom of the pool, they can do that, right or swim up bar cabana bar on the outside, doesn't matter. Do the landscaping they'll do the tile. They'll do all the stuff that surrounds the pool and the pool and design it to your say, look, I wanted to be three feet there. I wanted to be due to this, I want to diving board. Whatever you want, they'll take care of it. Unlimited Landscapes go to Unlimited landscapes dot com, located in Middletown. Steve Butler is the owner of known him since I was fifteen years old. He's an awesome dude. Back to do this so news Radio eight forty w h as since I came back for vacation. Mm hmmm, we're undefeated, are we? Yeah? To no Wednesday and Thursday?
Speaker 2: Well yesterday was oh that's right, yeah, Oh man.
Speaker 1: I got it right carrying this place. It's uh, by the way, before we get into this National Taco Day, Sucratus bringing in some tacos for us. Yeay, So just chill.
Speaker 2: ASO gonna be talking to E flat find out how we can have some fun and help out a musician.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Ian Flatten forever.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do reeling in the years. David, what do you got for us?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: I got top twenty hits from back in the day. What are today's magic numbers?
Speaker 2: Billy two one, two three, Forest nineteen eighty seven. But let's hear him, matter of trust, Billy Joe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you'd pull out a Bully Joe, a Billy Joe, Old David.
Speaker 2: If he's right, The Bridge is one of the best albums out there. Man, So a stormfront?
Speaker 1: Is he ever going to really retire? Because he did like an eight year retirement tour.
Speaker 3: Right now, he's been selling out Madison Square Garden, like, yeah, exclusively.
Speaker 2: Stopped though, stop what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he said. I think that was it for him. He was gonna do a residency in New York Madison Square Gardens and then he was done. All right, well, all.
Speaker 2: Right, didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. Do I think he has a couple of dates, right?
Speaker 2: Does he really?
Speaker 1: Though I don't know your rhythmics. Eighty seven sounds right. She's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a wildcat in the sack.
Speaker 1: It's not true. It's like sleeping with a carrot. Oh come on, maybe, yeah, I'm with you. This could be eighty seven. It's here. I graduated from high school. So if there's a couple more songs here, I should be able to nail it.
Speaker 2: Need more songs about Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 1: Though, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you have any Danny Wimmer tunes in this. So you're gonna love this one, Dwight, it's Don Johnson.
Speaker 2: Johnson Heartbeat takes us back down to eighty six. No, yeah, I don't care what you say here, come listen to this.
Speaker 1: The vocal range is astounding.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Hey, you mun it don't mean musch to me.
Speaker 1: You're actually doing better than he does.
Speaker 2: Shut your mond man saying there's only two actors that can put out good music.
Speaker 1: Really, one is who Tommy Howe and Don Johnson? And do you prefer Johnson?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, it's eighty six eighty seven. We know that it's.
Speaker 3: You think so okay, Doki lying now flip this room dances on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: I like this song. It's just fun.
Speaker 2: I want to call it dance on the ceiling eighty five.
Speaker 1: Though, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: So was uh hang on.
Speaker 5: I did a remake of this song that Oh really, we're all shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you fit Dwight in it?
Speaker 2: No? No, there's something to the ceiling. It involved, Oh yeah, yeah, it involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a short song dancing on the ceiling. I love this song. I'm still at eighty six. I'm going eighty six.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get it couple more in here before we wrap it up. A little dance tune here.
Speaker 1: Stacey q.
Speaker 2: She a stutter. I need you.
Speaker 1: This is This song was in every stupid nineteen eighty six movie. Just stupid movie. YI, young girl trying to make it in New York. This is a montage song. Baby, here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Do of arts.
Speaker 1: I made? I'm is it eighty seven? Eighty six?
Speaker 2: I'm six on this all right, just because of Don Johnson and I'm rethinking, uh matter of trust.
Speaker 3: The number one song October the fourth, back in the day, Little Hueye stuck with you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was called eighty five.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I really do.
Speaker 2: I know. Don Johnge was eighty.
Speaker 1: Three, right, Sports is eighty three, So you think follow up album two years later is eighty five? Eighty six?
Speaker 2: Man, it's eighty six, I know because of Don Johnson. Don Johnson's eighty.
Speaker 1: Dwight knows is Johnson Listen, there's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Listen. Everybody knows that I'm the Johnson expert on this show. Ah, let's going God, it.
Speaker 1: Could be eighty it's eighty s Wait is this seing on one song? This is the number one song October eighty six? I think it's eighty six.
Speaker 2: It's eighty six.
Speaker 1: I think it's eighty six. Wait a minute, No, I'm okay, it's your call today. I'm i go.
Speaker 2: Go eighty six, just case of the Johnson Dave give it to me.
Speaker 1: Final answer. It's nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 3: Stuck with you, Huey Lewis and the news was number one October the fourth, nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go eighty five on that.
Speaker 1: But that's my that's my whipping the button.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, stick around he flat on the way, and then we're gonna finish our story. Who dies? Which one of us dies?
Speaker 1: I'm getting eaten by a zombie? When we last left got beaten by a zombie.
Speaker 2: You're eating a big difference. Okay. W h as new music right there from e flat. He just came out a couple of weeks ago. Rod Mack the lead cigarette, Rod, how you doing?
Speaker 4: What's that Rod, Hey, I'm doing great, are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: That's new stuff, right, a couple of weeks old. When'd y'all put that out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We just Rea just released it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rod back for president. But that's not what we're talking about today. We're talking about doing some good good, doing some good for the neighborhood. And look, man, the music community in Louisville, hell of a community, a hell of a support system. Uh, let's talk about Tim O'Flaherty and what's going on tomorrow. Rod uh speaks to a minute about what's going on with Tim and then how we can actually have some fun and do some good for the neighborhood tomorrow, October fifth, over at Foxton. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, earlier in the year, Timmy got a colonoscopy and found that he had cancerous mass and his coal and then had to get it removed. And so they did some surgery and removed it. He's now on chemo. They say they got it all, but it's a prevent him chemo and he's about halfway through that. But of course you know that makes it where he can't really work and get those bill paid. So We're gonna some people put together and the benefit show for him tomorrow to help get that get some money flowing for him again. But he's been in the community forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah music and so is he flat and and by the way, uh, I want to shout out to Jared Matthews because he does so much for the music community. Jared and hell Jared Matthews has always been supportive of music community and he is tomorrow October fifth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We can't name all of the bands because it goes on from eleven am to eleven pm, but it's uh, it's only five dollars cover and it's gonna be a it's gonna be a mix, some acoustics, some full bands talk about what's going on. You can't name all the bands, but name some of the bands are gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Well. For we got Let's see rev which is actually another side project with our bass player, Eric Otto and Bobby Ologists are in that band called rev r e v Uh. They're gonna play tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 4: Ten of none Is is gonna play as well. One of the other bands is quite a few acoustic acts. I'm not sure all who they've got lined up for the acoustic stuff, and I'm actually gonna be there spending some DJ stuff in between acoustic sets, just to kind of keep things slowing until the main stuff gets kicked off later. And the you know with the bigger bands.
Speaker 2: Also doing a silent auction fifty to fifty raffle. It's the Timio Flaherty Benefit Concert tomorrow October fifth, And if you get a chance go by there, you can go by. You can just donate. It's only five dollars to get in. And once again, the guy's a uh, he's a Louisville legend.
Speaker 1: Well it's a good way to remind people to get the kolonoscopy. Absolutely, we're supposed to do ours together this year. A couple, Yeah, a couple's colonoscoport done it is really done it. And and the fact that he got it, found the mass and he's gonna be okay, Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we believe he's gonna be fine. You know, they think they've got it all and just do a little keymote as to prevent a measure to make sure nothing comes back. But yeah, definitely get those kolonospies. I did a couple and then I also did the you know, poop in the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. I did the full full scope.
Speaker 1: Man, I've done the poop in the box. I need to do the Yeah, you gotta do the profif all I know? I got all right?
Speaker 2: Hey listen, Rod mac e flat Hey well Donald new music, keep it coming, by the way. Hey tomorrow Timmy o'flarity Benefit Concert, October fifth, eleven am to eleven pm. Only five dollars cover charge, silent auction fifty to fifty raffle. It's at the Fox Den and UH donations greatly appreciate. Hey, Rod Mac, I'll see down the road, brother.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds great, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, take care.
Speaker 1: Jimmy o flaherty Irish bet Jimmy Italian. Oh the tacos are Yeah, she's gonna play trivia with yall. You all be able to share a bring with her.
Speaker 2: She's gonna play trivia with you. I'm gonna be eating tacos.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to finish this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So we told a story earlier created by a I I just punched in three talk show hosts Tony, Dwight and Dave and somehow, somehow nails somehow it nailed that Tony and that's me, loves my own reflection. And this mansion has a bunch of mirrors. But there's something creepy about the mirrors.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh wait, wait wait we also one of the mirrors, A, Tony, we figured out what happened. Yeah, the mirror realized what it ate and it vomited Tony right time. Okay, now we know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Dwight is the food e and he as soon as he gets to this mansion that's been run down, he tries to He goes to the kitchen looking for food. Dave, of course, is described as the sharp witted skeptic that's like, here's always right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where that you need to.
Speaker 1: Tell Becky when you get home. A said, I was always right, So from now on that's where you go. So somehow noises have happened, the mirrors are acting funny. There's only came lights, and you got bitten by a Okay, so let's go through it again. Dave, though momentarily shocked, quickly regained his composure. This is a publicity stunt, right, Tony's probably hiding behind a prop He laughed nervously as his heart raised. No, we need to find him. Dwight yell yes, searching the mirrors for any sign of his friend. He can't be gone. He sounded sad too, he can't be gone. Stocks Suddenly the room darkened further and shadows emerged from the corners. That's scary. The figures look like the deceased residents of the Manor. Their eyes are hollow and their movements were jerky. So they're all men days. Bravado faltered, what the he cursed, even said, what the hell of opes? They're not just ghost Dwight whispered, his voice trembling.
Speaker 5: They look like zombies.
Speaker 1: As they advanced, the trio sprinted back to the hallway. I thought it was still in the mirror. They pushed through the doors, but the mirrors began to crack, reflecting not just the images, but twisted versions of themselves. So it's twisted, Dwight, twisted, Day, twisted Tony twisted. Dwight screamed, we have to find Tony. Yeah. Just then a horrific moan echoed, no zobe like Zobby Zby. One of the zombie like figures lunged at Dave. He duck, but as he turned he stumbled over a loose floorboard. Dwight grabbed his arm, pulling him back, but it was too late. The figure sank his teeth the day's shoulder. No I guarding dwt Dwight shouted, wrestled with the creature. Former high school wrestler, there you go, snapped down, but it was too strong, and within moments Dave was pulled away, his screams echoing into the haunted halls. Dwight stumbled back, heart pounding. We have to get up, We have to.
Speaker 2: It's my heart pounding.
Speaker 1: As Dwight turned to flee, he caught a glimpse of Tony. His face was distorted in the mirrors reflection. Trapped and staring in horror. Dwight, help me, he cried, Dwight hate me, his voice warped and desperate. Of course, Dwight's the damn one. So is the fat, dumb one. As Dwight turned to flea, he caught a glimpse of Tony. With dread building in his chest, Dwight felt the walls close in. No, the spirits were encircling him. No. He ran toward the nearest exit, but was met with a barrage of mirror reflection. No ghostly forms reaching for him, pulling him back with dread in his chest. In the final minute, Dwight realized the truth. The mirrors were not just a portal. What they were a prison. He lunged at for the door, with the shadows enveloped him, with one last terrified scream. He was He was consumed by the darkness outside the manner, the night grew still, and the only sound was the rustling of the leaves. The ghostly laughter echoed softly, leaving the fate of the three talk show hosts forever trapped in the mirror. Wait a minute, mate, you said only one of us die, their reflections lingering in the haunted halls of Whitmore man. I lied, all three of us are trapped in the mirrors and died. I'm exhausted. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you want to you know, want to notice most about Whitmore manager?
Speaker 1: Manager?
Speaker 2: You want to notice most about Whitmore manners? The furniture was crap.
Speaker 1: Oh I wonder where they could go to fix that up.
Speaker 2: Whitmore Manager, you need to get down to Sims Furniture, s I M S one M Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and also Pressing Highway, anytime you got to furnish a haunted mansion as big as Whitmore manner, you need a price reduction. And that's what you get at Sims because they have a warehouse cell going on. They just purchased a brand new warehouse. Instead of moving all the furniture, No, they're selling all the furniture. I'm talking deep, deep, deep deep discounts. Furniture discounted up to fifty percent off living room sets, sofas, dining room sets, bedroom sets, mattresses, appliances, more. Don't miss out on this sell Sims furniture warehouse cell going on right now. Get out here today, get out there this weekend. Up to fifty percent off Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. You're gonna love the high quality Sims furniture.
Speaker 1: Back after this. News Radio eight forty whas