Speaker 1: Buzzfest Saturday, May twenty fourth, Woodland's Pavilion. Tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com. How about winning a free pair? I got five very brave, very brave, be brave. I have five very brave souls heroes.
Speaker 2: Let's say that they.
Speaker 1: Want to come on and play this game. I'm going to bring him on in rando order. I want to say hello to Kyle. First, Kyle, Welcome to the Five. Hello, very brave Kyle, Good luck to you today. Thank you. I'm going to say hi to Whirly. Good morning, Whirly, Hey, good morning Rod.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Five. Whirly. I don't remember talking to you before. Is this the first time you're on the show.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, I've been on before and when Dinah was there.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, okay, where you've been I've been listen and just having never got through.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you all right, Worly, best of luck. There's four other people that want to destroy you.
Speaker 2: One of their names is Justin. Hey, Justin, Welcome to the five. How about your brother Rod?
Speaker 1: How about you Justin? Last man standing today is going to be the winner. So all you do is sit there.
Speaker 2: Next up is Bobby Hey, Bobby, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Bobby, Welcome to the five. It's one, two, that's three, that's four. I need one more.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Chad, Good morning, brother Rod. Welcome to the five. The Boys.
Speaker 1: I got five dudes on the line right now, real easy game, fellas. I'm gonna call upon one of you. There's five phone lines being used right now. You're each sitting on one line. One of the lines. I'm gonna call upon you, and I'm going to ask you to get rid of somebody.
Speaker 2: You don't know what line you're on. Worley doesn't know what line he's on.
Speaker 1: I we haven't talked to him since Dinah was around here on this show for years.
Speaker 2: Geez, worriy since naan God, Bobby, when was.
Speaker 1: The last time you were on this show, Bobby, that's my first time, first time ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, Worley's not looking so bad, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobby, I'm gonna it's just because I got you right now, line one, two, three, four or five.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you pick a line.
Speaker 1: We will excuse that player from the game, and we'll be down one. You're sitting on one of those lines, though, don't pick your own Bobby, first time on the show.
Speaker 2: Don't f it up. I'll do my best. Okay, one, two, three, four or five? What line.
Speaker 1: I'll go with?
Speaker 2: Number three? Line number three? Oh Man, city, oh Man? Who is it online? Number three?
Speaker 3: Goodbye Kyle? Kyle is out of the gang. Kyle is gone.
Speaker 2: Goodbye Kyle.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobby, good choice on that one.
Speaker 2: Hey Justin?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Why am I picking on you? I don't know. I don't know. Line three is gone? Line one, two, four.
Speaker 1: And five are available. You're on one of them. Give me a line to get rid of.
Speaker 2: Oh let's get rid of the starting lineup number one?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I always want to be a game your host. Yeah, and I thought a great line that rest in peace? Regis Philbin Is that your final answer?
Speaker 2: That was a great line. Justin?
Speaker 1: You want to get rid of line one?
Speaker 2: Line one? Setting on line one? Is you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Justin Justin is out of here.
Speaker 2: Justin did to himself. You only have yourself to blame. Justin get out of here. He's in the motor.
Speaker 1: I have, man.
Speaker 2: Then there were three.
Speaker 1: I got line two, I got line four, and I got line five.
Speaker 2: Where are you going? I'm just looking at Whirley. Worley's just in the back of the class, like, don't pick on me, don't pick on me, don't pick on.
Speaker 1: You know I'm coming to you. Chad and Bobby are still in it. You're still in it. Is it going to be line two, four or five for you?
Speaker 2: Worly? Who you're releasing? Number four? Line four? Oh? Man, sitting on line four. It's not Whorly. You're safe. Chad and Bobby just pooped their pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sitting on line forest. Chad say hi to the gators while you can't oo.
Speaker 2: Chad is out of it. You're looking hungry today. I got line two, when I got line five, Bobby and Whirly, Whirly and Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Yes, do you want to pick the line or do you want worthy to pick the line?
Speaker 2: I'll go ahead and pick it, Okay.
Speaker 1: I like that one of you is online five, one of you is online two. You tell me the line to get rid of they're dead to me. The other person is partying with me.
Speaker 2: Yep at buzzfeft. Choose wisely two or five. Let's go with five. Line five.
Speaker 1: This is what the man said. Fifty to fifty shot of sitting on that line.
Speaker 2: Can he do it up until one? You're on that line?
Speaker 3: You just you just.
Speaker 2: Morning, Bobby.
Speaker 3: You're out of here, Get out of here, Get out of here, Bobby, what what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Your winner of the five is Worley. Good morning, Whirly, good warning, Thank you, thank you, guys, welcome back to the show. Loveesome.
Speaker 1: What a great way to make it back here, Whirly as you are now parting with us at Buzzfest Saturday, May twenty four, Woodland's pavilionated.
Speaker 2: All Right, dude, I'm excited. Please don't wait so long to come back and talk to us. Okay, jeez, yes, sir, I try all the time. Okay, Well that that makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: All right, great job, and you know, Bobby, a first time player taking it to the end there, Whirly.
Speaker 2: Now, I see why so many of you requested to play the five. I really do. I love that game man. Good job everyone,