Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Frank Jacob. He's an award winning international filmmaker, visual artists, director, and composer. He has explored many aspects of the Secret Space Program, consciousness, and energy through his films. Frank, welcome back. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: Nice to have a nice to be back. Thanks a lot, good to see you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's great to see you. Like I was talking to you before, it's been I think almost two years since you've been on. We live in a really different world, a really different reality than we last spoke up. Is down, black is white, masks, save lives, sciences, religion, and that really doesn't even begin to describe the dystopian future we're really headed towards. Frank, since twenty twenty, tell us a little bit about how everything has been for you and what are your thoughts on where we're headed as a society.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess the first thing I would have to say about what I sort of witnessed and what we all witnessed in twenty twenty was that I don't think anybody really saw it coming. I mean, there's been a lot of prophecies. There's been a lot of predictions, you know, ever since the Harmonic convergence in nineteen eighty seven and then you know, nineteen ninety nine and y two k there's always been these apocalyptic scenarios that have been talked about, but I don't think anyone really imagined things happening quite on the scale that they happened just about two years ago, where really, in a sense, it became clear to all those people who ever doubted that a very small group of people could control role the minds and steer society, the billions and billions of people in society to the level that they've been doing. So. I don't think you can really give any more doubt to the idea that there is the potential for an elite whatever you want to call them, I mean, just call them the Newsmakers then, or call them the Faucis and Trumps and Gates of the world. But there really can no longer be any doubt at all that such people have the power to completely lead society around by the nose, and you know, just stupefy them and set them into masses of fear so that they allow themselves to be controlled to the level that we've seen happen in the last year. I mean, it's just unprecedented that that really globally, you know, I think I think there's over one hundred and eighty countries in the world, and most of those countries never really associate or talk to each other or get together agree on things. There's you know, meetings where they get they get together for gat treaties and try to make arrangements. On climate change is a famous one, a popular one, but they never really get it happening. But in this one case, you know, and never before a situation, not only did they do that, but they did that within a record breaking time of probably less than thirty days. So you got to hand it to those people that have been planning this. They've done really quite an amazing job, and they've really proven themselves to be very very powerful in that sense. And we the people, although you know, the people, the masses of people really have the power and give the power to those that are taking it. We were still waiting for that one big event that will topple it and shift it once and for all and lead us into kind of that utopian society everyone's always hoping for and dreaming about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, and you hit on a bunch of the talking points that I really want to get to tonight. First thing is how fear is driving people, and it's driving people mad. People that I've known for years and thought we're smart and good friends have the only thing I can say is turned to the dark side and just you know, blindly turned their mind and eyes towards facts and science and reality and that you know, just going along with what they're hearing on the news and media. And like I said, these are people that I thought were smart people. There's been a mass campaign and an operation to brainwash people, and it's very successful in many ways. And it's kind of like a polarizing event. We're seeing consciousness is rising on some aspects and then it's it's falling in others, and it's tearing people apart. But that's also an intentional part of what we're seeing. This division. Are you seeing this same thing around people around you that you've known for years and you would thought would be a little bit smarter than they are, just kind of giving into fear and giving into what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, for the most part, in the last i'd say fifteen years, I've pretty much sort of pulled away from the types of people that sort of accept that regular media narrative that comes out of the box. In fact, many of my friends don't even have a television set. So but I would have to say that generally, you know, there's that you're not immune to it because you know, everybody knows somebody who knows somebody, and those people are definitely drawing the lines. So I've noticed that what used to be a comfortable gray zone, that many of the people who are busy trying to operate in the world of disclosure and trying to bring information out into the world have been safely under this blanket of grays zone, been operating under that that's gone. It's it's now just you're this way, or you're with us, or you're not with us. And unfortunately, the with us group, the dynamic, the numbers, the ratio is just astounding because obviously there's far far more, far far more people who have have adopted the the safe or let's just say herd mentality of the majority. Then there are those who are still resisting and trying to now not operate in the gray zone, but standing their truth out there for everyone to see. So you've become you know, people that are really doing that risking that are becoming targets like they never were before. And so you're seeing a lot of you know, a lot of yeah, just like edgy ness in the world, a lot of you know, like you could be standing in a grocery store and somebody could turn around at you and just snark at you like, you know, like you're just like that never used to happen, right, So that kind of stuff is definitely going on, and it's it is true. It's sad to see that that there are people that you know, that we have in all of us in our circles that for what, for whatever reason you know, they have to to do it, have had to go their way. And you know, I think we're all sort of out and involved in a very big experiment. We've entered unchartered territory. And I'm not one to be a judge of that. And anyone who's decided to go whatever way they've gone, it's their decision. I fully respect that because I don't know the answers either. I've seen a lot of signs and I'm seeing a lot of the things that I've been finding in the history books that were talked about over one hundred and fifty years ago now sort of growing fruit or bearing fruits. So it's no surprise, but you know, like I said, it's like an experiment. So I don't think any of us can really be sure to what extent it's gonna go. I mean, I'm sure you've heard of a lot of these scenarios where people are talking about transhumanism and the start of a new society. And of course, you know, we have people like Klaus Schwab, you know, with quotes out there saying that they needed a pandemic to be able to push their agenda finally to the limit that they've wanted to push it. But there's always this unknown factor of the human spirit which nobody can really put a finger on. And as much as we'd like to think ourselves as flesh and bone, blood bodies, there is an aspect of ourselves we're learning about more and more that seems to indicate we aren't physical bodies, but actually we sort of exist outside of physicality. So you know, I think there's a few surprises in store still for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I would hope so, because I think we're entering the most critical time in our modern history, at least what we're gonna witness in our lives. And we've already reached a point to where there's no turning around. And I'm wondering if there is even any middle ground that people can take anymore. You know, are they're probably gonna have to take a side eventually, you know, you won't be able to just stand by and watch both sides do get out. I don't know, what do you think you think there is any way to take any middle ground at this point?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think you have to be able to stand your ground, and I think you have to be prepared to go to the distance whatever that means. I mean, it's for me not inconceivable that they would start erecting you know, green zones or safe zones or yellow zones or whatever they're gonna call them. But you're gonna they're gonna set up these areas. They're gonna say, okay, well, those people who are not gonna, you know, comply with us, you know, they're probably gonna have to go in those zones and because you know, they're a danger, and and that's going to be critical for a lot of people. I think the people that are going to be the hardest hit of the people that have worked and saved and earned and try to put something aside or raised families or built everything up to a certain point they're going to have and that might lose that that's going to be probably the most critical point for those people. And it'll really drive home that, you know that that's sort of famous saying be in the world, but not of the world, you know, and if you've been of the world to it'll show to the extent that you're of the world. I think will be the measure of pain that you're going to have to go through to stand your ground, and if that means you have to lose everything, then it'll be the real test of whether you are or not. And I think that's when we're going to really see a lot of that activity that's going to we're not even you know, seeing the fringes of where it could really go to at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're absolutely right. And a really important as to understand is how much of our history and the history of operations that we're seeing right now, operations like that, how often those have occurred, and how false The history we've been told through our history books in academia really is major events in history, I feel we're mostly planned, especially when you look at the major events that change the course of history, say, for example jfk assassination nine to eleven. I believe that major events like that that we that got into the populace's consciousness in a way that changed everything, had a level of planning to them. They were planned to change the course of society. False flags, even major TV events putting people in certain positions of power. All these things were kind of like culture creation tools to change the course and kind of build upon what these people in charge, these elites want to be their paradise. Is that something you'd agree with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that that's pretty much. That's pretty much where it's going. It's interesting. There are some quotes something I read again recently the other day, even Franklin D. Roosevelt said, nothing in politics happens by accident. If anything you see happening out there is going on, you can be sure in politics that it's been long in the planning. So and he would be one to know, because he was very much involved in the planning of the Second World War. So you know, this is another part of history which is going to eventually become you know, going to get flushed out, and it's going to come out in the open. You know. We're starting to see, you know, the bits of truth coming out about things like Pearl Harbor, but the extent to which Roosevelt was involved in planning the destruction of the world really in the Second World War is yet to come to the surface. But I think that's the good thing about what we're going through, because we're going to see a great kind of a period where the truth is going to emerge, and it doesn't matter how much the elites have tried to suppress that truth and stamp it underground. The truth is kind of like weeds. You know that weeds are kind of nasty for those people who ever tried to have a green garden or a green lawn. You know that the weeds will continue to come up, and the truth is like weeds, you know. And I think a lot of the insiders that were never really you know, part of the planner groups who are having second thoughts would start come start to come forward. And we've seen that in the past already, and we're seeing it now even more. I think there's going to be events where someone is going to come forward, and I'm sure you've read a lot recently and seed a lot where there's you know, even people that were part of the career of vaccines or a part of the creation of plannings in the world, like old Global Planning CDC and things like that are coming forward because they've had enough. You know. It's interesting. There's a quote from Churchill in nineteen sixty that said Germany's unforgivable crime before World War Two was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the World Finance couldn't profit anymore. We butchered the wrong pig. And that's amazing coming for someone like Churchill, because he was really like one of the most vindictive actors in the Second World War. And without Churchill, I'd say it's safe to say we never would have had the destruction in the war that we ever did. And in fact, it's easy to pint it all in germans and on Hitler, but everything that I've been learning in the history books over here in Germany indicate quite the opposite was going on, that perhaps Germany was one of the last resistances to this sort of force of evil that has now reached its zenith, and they've managed to turn the history books in their favor and all, you know, and put out the headlines and the films and all that to try and you know, put their story out there. But like I was saying to you earlier, what we're seeing with COVID is that, you know, there is a possibility that a small group of people in control of politics and the media, global elites with powerful resources and financial resources, can actually change the world narrative and send us off on a new timeline unbeknownst to society, because most people never really even believe this stuff would happen. They would never believe in the wildest dreams, because we all just want peace, happiness, prosperity, and you know, I don't think anyone wants war with any other nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right. And being in the position I am to have so many wonderful guests like yourself and real historians that have talked about, just like you said, world War two and events surrounding, and man, it is not like anything that we've learned, you know, you've learned in the United States history books or from modern academia, and you're right, a lot of aspects show that, you know, it's not like we're told. Things may have been completely opposite. Germany may have been a resistance against some of the tyranny that we're seeing right now, but it was kind of turned around. I'm not saying at all that Hitler was a good guy or anything like that. I have no idea, but either way, I'm sure he wasn't you know, nobody in that position power usually is. But he may not been of what exactly he was portrayed to be. And that's the whole point about our hidden history is we don't know and everything that we've learned, the more you look into it, the more false and tweaked it's become.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, exactly, and that's it, I mean, and that's a very dangerous one. People really have a great fear of the whole Hitler regime and the NAS and Germany, and to discuss it in terms of like adults, like hey, let's look at that scenario is very frightening for many people. I mean, look at how afraid they are of a little you know, particle that that's supposedly lurking behind every corner.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's always the hidden boogey man.
Speaker 2: But it's yeah, that's it. And the thing is the problem is that people don't they don't understand the history. They don't understand what led up to Hitler's rise in the first place. They don't know that, they don't know the previous thirty years, so they don't understand, you know, that there was possible, that there was a resistance for us, and that that resistance, like there's a film called I don't know if you know what, it's called Braveheart and with mel Gibson, you know, and it's it's in a way that's kind of the story of Germany and Hitler, and Hitler went around to raise the awareness of the people, and he was so popular that it was like, you know, you look at the pictures of him out there, he didn't have any glass around on his car. You know, they could have pecked him off at any time. He was just really like and this is something they will never portray in those in those films and newspaper headlines. And I've been able to dig it up and I'm fortunate enough to get to know some people that are still living, that are in their nineties that actually personally we're there and and it's believe me, Chris, it's a completely different story. So but you know, but you don't have to go that way, because go that way, and we don't have to go deep into it here because I think, like I said, you know, it's going to freak a lot of people out from.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: I agree, a lot of people aren't ready. But I know exactly where you know some of these facts that you're probably going to go into. And it's shocking how different history has been twisted. And it's not only World War Two, it's it's everything. It's you know, the deeper you look in anything that's really important about our history and those in power. And you know, the saying the victor writes rewrites history, it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have you know, we don't have to even look at the last I mean, for me, it's been interesting because I've moved over here and I've began to look at that because I'm right there in the backyard of it. But that's only the recent history, the last one hundred years. But if you go back much further, of course, you can see, you know that there's been this seed of distortion that has prevailed in cycles all through thousands and thousands of years. And another interesting aspect to it that I've become aware of is, you know, we've been working with ever since we did Solo Revolution, we've been working very frequently with the German biophysicist Teter Brewers, and he has been sharing a lot of interesting information about the rise and fall of civilizations relative to the forces of the cosmos. Because he's a microbio he's a biophysicist, so he studies it from biology and and kind of like it, looks at the physics of it, the quantum, and looks at models of quantum physics, and looks at sun cycles for example. And it's very interesting to see the cycles of sun and the cycles of the cosmos related to cosmic radiation and how it has a direct parallel to the rise and then the total fall of civilizations. So there's another aspect playing into it as well. It's not just that there's this group of evil people out there. You could say that these elitists that are up there are just the ones, the first ones to be affected by the desire to have this this negative aspect of control. I mean, there's nothing wrong with control. You know, every athlete has to have control of their body if they want to do the best that they possibly can. And every chess player has to have control of their mind and control of their thoughts. And these things are not bad in themselves, just like money is not bad in itself. It's it's the use of money to enslave people. It's the use of information to be able to control others, to have power over others. That's the problem. And that seems to be something that we as a race and as a civilization on Earth, as humans. Let's just say, I mean, we all know that more and more information is emerging to make it clear that there's another faction of beings around us. Let's call them extraterrestrials, if you want. Our interterrestrials that have dealt with this stuff. But everything that we've heard from them and the messages from them indicate that they've all gone through this cycle as well. And this is what we're going through right now. This critical point is something which is happening all over the universe, and I think it's something every civilization has to go through and you go through it enough cycles of time until you finally get it, and hopefully, hopefully this time won't end in our destruction. We won't go back to the Stone Age or destroy everything, or we won't manifest the worst nightmare, which is to turn us into a transhumanistic society of robots, like David Iike's been talking about recently. I mean, let's hope that that doesn't come to being right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. That's one of the aspects that I wanted to talk about because we see pieces of that agenda popping out here and there, especially with the desire for science to combine human biology with technology make it easier for us to access things through our own bodies, you know, turn ourselves into garage door openers or whatever. But there's a larger, more long term agenda that people don't kind of see, is that they are trying to make us more materialistic, less spiritual, more dependent on the physical or dependent on technology, and we can be replaced or possibly even uploaded into the future, uploaded with our consciousness.
Speaker 2: Who knows, well, that's where they're going. And I think they've made that very clear that the people that are working on the cutting edge of artificial intelligence. They foresee that you know, event horizon where there will be that moment, and I believe personally that it's already happened. But you know, if we just follow the conventional news, you know, and the conventional stories, they're projecting it to be somewhere in the future, in the near future now, like sci fi films are a good indication of message bringers to sort of train our minds toward where they want us to think in terms of time frames, although they're already working with the technology in my opinion, but the idea is that I think that those who are in control of that or let's just say not in control of that technology, have seen where it's going and they know that it's inevitable that a machine will as a sentient being, turn around one day and face humans and be in a point where they will have to decide are these people ones that we want to form a civilization with or are they a threat to our civilization or are they a threat to indirectly our civilization because they're a threat to the planet by gobbling up all the resources we will need to be able to reproduce and make ourselves replicated they will be that moment. And I think the people that are like Elon Musk is another one that comes to mind, who's been busy trying to create wires that enter and tap into our brains. Why because they want us to be able to compete with the hyper speeds that you know, the processors in these artificial intelligence beings are going to have, which are we can't compete with that. I mean, we don't have at our access within milliseconds the entire library of let's just say Wikipedia, as much as that's just a very limited form of information and highly controlled too, but let's you know, let's just be honest. I mean, when you sit at your computer and you want to find out something, one of the sources you go to is Wikipedia, because let's just see what they say and boom, there's your answer. How long does it take a second as long as your server brings the information. Our human brains don't work that way. And I think in our materialistic society that we have now, we tend to place very high value on the computing power of such devices because you know, we forget things, we don't know things. But by doing that, we're forgetting that we as beings have other capabilities, and our brains and our being ness has other aspects to it which a machine will never have. And our society has just not reached the point where it really fully respects and understands that it's not really mature to the point where it understands we as sentient beings transcend the physical dimension, and a machine will always be limited to the bubble of three D that we've created it within, and it'll rule that bubble, no doubt, but it will always be mystified by the fact that we have something called creativity, that we make decisions that are not based on logic, that we have intuition, and that we can we have telepathy, and we have you know, non local communication abilities with other entities and other parts of the galaxy from which we draw information and knowledge from that that they will never access. But because it's such a young and budding branch of science, we don't really and we're not really learning about it fast enough. We still, like I said, give too much credibility to the you know, the two D three D computer matrix world more than we should be giving a credit.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, you're right, And another piece of evidence that shows that we're being pushed towards this transhuman even faster. Now you can look at the vaccines people are needing basically boosters for the previous vaccine that they got because of a new variant supposedly that's out there. How many of these boosters and upgrades we could call them, are you gonna need until you're completely vaxed up one hundred times? I don't know. You know, how far could this go? And what is you know, what is the purpose behind all of it? You know, if people need to be threatened with their livelihood and their job and being able to go places and participate in life, if you know, if you're not going to take this shot that they want to give you, what is really the purpose here? What's going on? What are the underlying agendas?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that anyone who who begins to do some research into that will find that it's it's actually not that difficult to find out where they're going. And I think one of the tell tales signs we can get onto that in a second. But I think one of the telltale signs that this can't possibly be the answer is simply that we don't see or hear anything in the media that's giving us valuable information on how to fortify our own natural biological immune systems, which have been developing over millions of years to protect ourselves from every form of invader from the outside other than let's say, poison. I mean, we have very well equipped to develop our own ability to defend ourselves against new information that comes all the time. And the thing is, our bodies, when they're strong, when they're properly nourished, when they're living in clean air, when they're not being blasted by micro radiation from all directions, I think that our bodies have an incredible ability to resist any form of yeah, like virus out there. I mean, it's clear even if you look into the virus theory that it's just still a theory. There never really has been a virus that's been isolated. All they've been able to do is presume some genetic sequences are viruses. But they don't really even spend any time researching how the body works as a unit in defending itself from outside invaders. They tried to in science and biology to set things down to its smallest little unit, and then they try to reverse engineer from there by saying, oh, this part does that, but they don't understand that it's the whole thing working together that works. And they haven't even come close to figuring that out. That's why it's still a theory. And it's clear from in my own life my experiences with people working on nutritional levels. I had a chance to work with a woman called Anne Wigmore in the nineties and I worked very closely with her, even published some material for her out of Boston, and they'd learned on about how whak grass jews uh and juices and natural living foods and sprouted things UH really like give your body like a super boost in terms of immune immunization against anything out there by by giving your body an oxygen boost. And and oxygen is one of the one of the enemies of all forms of disease and viruses and bacteria out there. So we don't hear any of that being discussed in the media like nothing, and anybody who is talking about it is immediately considered some quack. I mean, the newest one is the ivermectin thing. Right, We're not getting all these cartoons people standing at the UH that they're going for horse what is it? Or I don't even know. Yeah, for de warmers, right, so like, I mean, come on, like and ivermectin. Yeah, it's one thing and it probably works, but it's still just a misleader because, yeah, forms of health that your body needs are much simpler than that, and they're not being talked about. We're not talking about any of the pollutants coming in our systems. We're not talking about the stuff raining down from us from the skies and forms of camtrails. We're not talking about the water that's polluted, you know, we're just talking about global warming like a bunch of idiots, and we don't understand that that system in itself it's ridiculu. I mean, even if you look at the science of it, it's not possible for a planet to project more energy from it heat energy from it. Then you know, after it's created, it just goes downhill from there. Man, If you look at the history of all of astrobiology, the suns die out, the planets die out, they get colder and colder and colder. They don't get warmer and warm and warmer because the inhabitants somehow figured out that by shitting somewhere in a corner a hundred million times that they're going to make the planet a super hot place. I'm sorry, it just doesn't work that way. And if you think it through carefully enough, you realize just how ridiculous it is. So I think, you know, this is this is the thing that people need to spend I think a lot more time focusing on how are you going to get them to do that? I don't know, because as it requires a certain amount of effort on your behalf to go through and learn about that. And on the other hand, you know what we talked about earlier, the flip side is take the bill, you know, take the injection. You know, it's easier. I want to get back to my normality. Yeah, And they don't think about where it will lead them. They don't think about what world it will go. And if you look at the people I know I'm talking a lot here, but I'm just having a train of thought here. If you look at the people that are behind this stuff, like you know, Klaus Schwab and all these power guys right, well, like what did they what did they? What got them to their positions of power? They were involved in some industrial process, some business, something that sold some garbage, that we didn't ever need. They sold it a hundred billion times and everyone bought it. And now because they're super rich, they they had to decide what governments do and what regulations are, even though they they're the ones that actually created the pollution. They're the ones that created the financial problems because they took every single tax loophole they could think in the world to get to their place. And now they're the ones telling us how we should live our lives. I mean, that should tell you right there that there's something wrong with the ideologies of these people. And so where would they want to take us? Quite naturally, they'd want to take us further down that road of dependence, starting from the simple consumerism that started one hundred years ago when the Industrial Revolution started to kick in, to the point where we started manufacturing things we really didn't need, but we were told we needed them because you know, people and smart advertising agents came up with advertising campaigns for us to buy them. And now we're here, you know, one hundred years later, totally way off the path of where we really are as human beings, with our potential, with our real, true spiritual potential, and we're clueless and we're following along this agenda toward transhumanism without realizing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're exactly right. Now, I want to go back to culture creation and shifting the play and its consciousness to a certain direction. In twenty seventeen, they had the New York Times article that got everybody looking at UFOs and it went on for you know, a little while, and then it kind of died out. And then in twenty twenty, we have another big uptick of UFO, many in the media and the government's talking about it, and you know, releasing all kinds of somewhat classified information and it's kind of bubbling up in the public's consciousness, and then it goes away, and that happens a few more times. Do you think that there's something behind that that either they are slow drip disclosing information because they know we are going to find out something no matter what, or is it for other nefarious reasons that they may have something up their sleeve, or maybe something different. What do you think is behind this whole new disclosure type movement.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's obvious that it's drip feed us something that's clear, because I mean, the Nemetz material was out there already was a two thousand and three, two thousand and four something like that. When that first started to come out, I remember reading about it last year. I guess it was twenty twenty. I was going to do a story about it, and then I realized, okay, well it's kind of an old story. And then it came out. It came out like again Christmas, you know, big time, and it was still that same old footage, right, and then everyone thinks, you know, they're getting excited, Hey, this is, you know, going to lead to somewhere. It was kind of obvious to me that it was not going to lead anywhere. And when they were the so called report, the Pentagon report that was demanded that they finally come clean and say what this is, came out and said, well, there is something going on. We just don't know what the hell it is. I mean, it's just it's just another total of making asses of us, basically, and people need to demand more. And I think there's probably a lot of people in the UFO community who are you know, we don't have to mention names or anything, but and I think they know who they are. I've talked about this with some other people that are there that are positioned there and they have a very you know, they have a reason to be there, and they might be connected to higher levels, and they are the people who drip feed certain information out into the UFO community, and you have a lot of competitiveness. I never knew about this because I never really was in the UFO community, so to speak, until I connected with Tanya maiden Ford with screen addiction during the process of producing packing from Mars, and we put that out there and she knew some of the people. She sort of introduced me into that world, and I got to know some of those people, and there's many, many great people in there. But I always felt kind of sad that there was so much rivalry. And now I understand a little bit more why there's this rivalry. And the rivalry plays into the divide and conquer mechanism. So why would that not exist in the UFO community when it exists in every other form of community that's out there, Whether it's any niche of science or whether it's you know, biodynamic farming, it doesn't matter. It's like there seems to be rivalry everywhere instead of us coming together and saying, hey, what's the best we could do here. I mean it's very simple, Chris, like, this is sort of a little branch topic. But I mean if you look at they're talking about, like again, Greta has been in the news or something and releasing something about women in Texas or was reading whatever, and I mean they're talking about how, you know, we have this crisis, you know, in the world, and this energy crisis and we're polluting the world. I am positively certain that if you were to take that, if any government in the world, and the Western let's just say, the Western rich societies were to set aside, let's just I don't know, one hundredth of their military budget, you know, ten billion or something a year and say, hey, let's pick the ten most promising free energy or alternative energy inventors out there. Let's make a contest. Let's just have a contest and we'll see, let the public vote. Let's check out what's out there in the world to put it on. Like instead of Germany's superstar or America's got talent, that's how about America's got inventors? And we have the most incredible inventors coming forward with their new technologies and we see, okay, those ten ones there, they get each a billion bucks and they can work for the next three years with they get a lab, they get people to help them, and I guarantee you within ten years, we would have no more energy problem than the world anywhere. But you don't see it happening, right, because we're built into our society to conflict each other, to have a divide and conquer thing. So the disclosure, coming back to your earlier question, you know, yeah, I think it's just another one of those bones they threw out there and everyone talks about it forever. I mean, a lot of the people that are the ones that are on the forefront of disclosed and that information were the ones who were busy trying to keep it from us when you know when they were active in their in their in their days. So why should we trust them? I mean now now suddenly they've seen the light and they're coming forward with the information. No, I think it's absolutely controlled drip feed, because the truth is really a lot bigger than that. And I mean, i'm I'm you know, Tanya and I have been working on a project with our friend in Los Angeles, Craig Campabasso, which is a documentary version of a bestseller out there. But Muffon just put out called The et Almanac, And you know, if even a portion of the amount of extraterrestrial racist described in that book are real, and I have every reason to believe that some of them must be, then there we have a totally another level of disc which could be happening on the planet. But it's not happening. And it's not happening because the same old people are controlling the same old medias, and the people that are trying to put it out there on the grassroots level are being attacked by their own compatriots who are planted in there to try and create disharmony in that scene.
Speaker 1: Right, It's hard to Yeah, it's hard to tell who's you know, like you said, planet in there, who's spreading disinformation and who's just coming out there because they want notoriety and putting a bunch of bs out there. It's hard to tell. But it is kind of interesting to see what's been happening lately with the lack of understanding of the phenomenon between some of these older researchers when some of this new evidence is coming to like you know that's connected to consciousness. There's a lot of spiritual aspects, there's a lot of paranormal aspects that can't be explained. There's a lot of non physical things. All these things that the nuts and bolts kind of old time researchers have to take a second look at, and it may even have to throw out all their thinking altogether. It's interesting to see what's happening now as kind of not even understanding, but more evidence and more i guess contact experiences are explored, it gets very strange and this phenomenon gets very deep and hard to understand.
Speaker 2: Well, there was that thing called the Brookings Report. I'm sure you've heard of it, yes, and you know what the gist of it that was. They did like a think tank just to kind of research what would happen if we were to tell society that we've found evidence of extraterstrial civilizations out there in space. And you know, they they framed it under the context of we may someday find it. Now. This was taking place in nineteen sixty one, I believe, which was a time when they already knew, you know, that there was something going on out there into space. So these think tanks that they put together where I think their attempts to try and figure out how best to mold society or shape society, or how much to drip feeds society, because they found out in the course of doing that that the hardest hit group of people in society that would have problems with understanding and accepting extraterrestrial civilizations, where the higher education, the people in higher education, the people the scientists, the physicists that had won Nobel Prize and stuff for their theories, which basically would be turned obsolete overnight. So it would make, you know, they would have nervous breakdowns. Essentially, they would realize that all they worked for was a bunch of it was a bunch of mental masturbation for decades and in a sense means nothing, you know, and I mean a perfect example of a de Seinstein. I mean the guy was a mathematician and never contributed anything useful to society except a bunch of formulas which were now which more and more as time goes by, are proven completely falsepletely wrong. And other people like Tesla saw through it, you know, one hundred years ago, but they weren't. They were completely ignored. So you know, this is a perfect example, so I think, and Einstein was the perfect like let's wave the magic flag over here, and everyone's watching the magician trick and they don't understand how the trick works. So they think Einstein was the man of the century, but in fact he was probably well, I won't say, but I think, let's say Tesla should have been the man of the century if anything right, But we never even heard about Tesla. I remember in the eighties and nineties when I started to discover magnetics and things like that, I came everyone comes across Tesla eventually, and then I'm like, whoa, why don't I see Tesla in the history books? And there's nothing you know, and there's nothing. You just hear Edison and you know, Marconi and people like that. But Tesla was this fringe guy that you never heard anything about it. And it might turn out that Tesla in fact, was the man of the century that no one ever heard about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right. And along the lines of you know, secret hidden tech or Tesla tech that could have possibly been confiscated by certain individuals and high positions and possibly used today, we could have amazing things if Tesla tech would have been pursued. But if it was pursued by say secret operations, government operations, military things that we don't know about, right, we would have this secret space program and you've.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we talked about unpacking from ours, you know. And next Shaga was part of that program, and it had to do with DARPA teaming up with something that was created by Pello Greno or Netti called the chronavisor which allowed them to make jumps in time eventually and then eventually teleportation. So and you know this teleportation technology also exists and we don't hear about it. It was an interesting leak that came out and I think it was January twenty twenty twenty, with this general quest and he basically said, yeah, we already have wireless and energy, we already have teleportation. He did it live in front of an audience, and I have a recording of it. I couldn't believe it because I read I read an article someone sent me. I'm like, come on, I can't be There's no way he would have said that. And I went back and I found the actual live speech he gave and yeah, he actually does say it. So I mean there's leaks like that that happened. That shows you that the technology which they've secretly and covertly developed is being deployed, and it's just being deployed to their advantage and not to ours. That's all. And the main reason is that it's in the private sector and not in the public sector. That is the one reason and the one way they can keep their technologies to themselves, because if it's a public company or it's a public sector, you have the right as a stockholder go in and find out what's going on, or as a stockholder in your government, you have the right to look at the government papers. And I mean in that sense, freedom of Information Act is pretty much a joke because whenever you do get some information that you've requested back happens to it, it's all blacked out, so you can only read a couple of sentences enough to kind of put the gist of it, you know, roughly together. But yes, I mean this technology is out there. I'm convinced that it's being used, and I think there's evidence of plenty of interaction between these people and you know, not so benevolent extraterrestrial forces which might be out there. I don't believe that they're all benevolent like some people. But I do think that there's enough of a variety of extraterrestrial beings out there, of both positive and negative, that it balances itself out there as well, because they all have a vested interest apparently in our planet for some reason, our planet, you know. I believe that is true, that it is one of these genetic experiments that was started, and I believe that this experiment has a right to go to its to its full potential. And I think that the extraterrestrials of both sides are going to prevent each other from interfering to the extent that they're going to stop the experiment altogether.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I consider very often, is that we probably are some sort of just grand experiment for these highly intelligent entities. But then again, who knows, there could be all kinds of different possibilities there. I want to get your thoughts on what do you think has happened to the public consciousness when it comes to this secret space program. I remember a few years ago when I was first started talking about this, I'd have people that claim to be super soldiers on, like you know, Tony Rodriguez, Randy Kramer, all these people that claim that they've been off planet and have these fascinating stories about interactions with extraterrestrials and even various government programs, et cetera. Now, the most compelling thing for me is their belief in their own stories, and you know the ability for me to tell that they at least believe this and they're It's very compelling that aspect to me. But recently we've been proven that much of our history is a lie, much of conspiracy is reality. So who am I to question these people's stories about secret space program when they very well could be true. We're finding out more conspiracy is reality every day, and we have a space force, So who knows how far this goes? How far do you think our secret space program may go?
Speaker 2: Well, are you talking about the official space program that Trump and now.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about even the cigar do we have? Are we beyond Mars? Are we out of our Solar system? How far do you think even our secret space program goes?
Speaker 2: I believe that are that there are that there are groups of people who are Earth. There are groups of humans, or let's just say groups of Earthlings, because that could be other humans and the there are groups of Earthlings which are actively participating with extraterrestrial civilizations and traveling to and from their planets and solar systems in other parts of the universe and the galaxy. So to that extent, we're already I think, way way out there. I also believe that there is a lesser or like a more human, let's say, controlled group of a faction of people which are using technology to traverse our solar system like Mars, you know, Jupiter, Venus, et cetera, the Moon, of course, and also maybe even in our Earth, and so I believe I believe those technologies exist as well, but I think that it doesn't really even matter so much anymore, because like, why, what purpose does it really then serve? I always thought the purpose when I got into like ten years ago, I started making packing from ours, and I just went into that world, thinking, okay, let's explore this, let's see what it's about, let's see what we find. Of course, it was based on Leslie watkins amazing book Alternative Three, which you know, which a lot of people believe was not fiction but actually fact, which was talking about it in the sixties already, and of course I've now since come to learn of a whole level of technology developed here in Germany and starting in the nineteen twenties by a certain group of people. But I mean the point is for me now, aside from the fascination of discovering that there really is something out there, that there really are basis on Mars inhabited by human beings that are collaborating quite potentially or quite likely with extraterrestrial civilizations, aside from the fascination and the initial like wow, that's awesome and we've got to tell everybody about it. Now after ten years, I'm like, okay, well, so what In a way, it's like, what are you going to do about it? Right? I mean, if you really are out there, you want to do something cool with it? Or do you just want to keep hiding out there? And so I believe that now I'm slanting more toward the saying by their fruits, you shall know them. So those people who are talking a big talk, they should produce something. They should be driving the change. They should be on the frontier of milestone disclosures and milestone technologies, not just like talking about oh we're going to be releasing We're now in possession of information that's going to be releasing you know, technologies and blah blah blah, and then five years go by and then nothing happens. Like I'm just like, I'm so tired of that. It's like, one, are you going to like fess up, like are you in control? Are you not? Because there are ways to get information out there. You know. One of the ways that companies like Microsoft and Apple and others, Linux and stuff get their their operating systems developed by and checked by many, many thousands of people is to put it into the public domain as an open source project. So I know that this technology, if these people aren't telling the truth, all they have to do is release it in the open source world and boom, there would be a boom and we would start to see there would be people that would It would make it clear that there's things going on that we should we haven't known about that we now should know about it. And this is the crux of this has to do with our own again, our spiritual evolution. It's like, why do they think we're still kids and we can't you know, we can't deal with it or something, or are they willing to say are they willing to trust that humanity. Those seventy percent which the polls tell us, believe that extraterrestrials exist, but aren't going to go out to their boss and say they do. But those ones out there, are we going to trust that if we come clean and we say, look, people, you know, we did have this technology starting one hundred years ago, we did use it, and we did maybe abuse it. But the fact is we all want to live collectively as a civilization, and we want to make the next step as a space faring civilization, and we want to connect with our space brothers and sisters out there. So please forgive us. We fucked it up. Sorry, deep, but you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've all been through a lot of pain. There's been a lot of unnecessary stuff gone down in the world. But it's time for us to up and we hope you forgive us, and you know, we'll put ourselves out there for it, and if you need to, you know, burn us in the streets, well then that's our karma. Where are the brave souls that are coming out doing that. Where's that level of evolution that is needed to do that. Where's that that's that's what we need. We need this sort of a coming clean because this we can't continue going on about the secret space program indefinitely. Then there'll be another Randy Kramer, you know. And Randy Kramer's story is very believable. I've talked to him personally many times, or not many times, but let's say I've talked to him personally enough and in depth enough to feel that he's that he's telling the truth or what he believes is the truth. And so, you know, but then, like you said, how much can we really trust that he wasn't you know, brainwashed in some MK ultra mind control program, fed the entire dialogue to repeat and then released into the public domain, to still tell his story that he may not even know he's telling that is true or not true. He's a victim in that sense, just like everybody else who was taken into such a program and is out there telling their story. But they're not, you know, pulling the evidence out and saying, oh, here here's that thing that I was working on. You know, I actually had the chance, when I was filming Packing from Mars that to meet one of the protagonists, who is an extraterrestrial. And he actually told me a story about some technology that he came across, and he actually pulled it out and he produced it to me. So it was like, okay, that is cool, you know, and so that you know, made me. That's another level of information. And so that's where I believe we're at with this secret space stuff. I think we need to get grow up. It can't be like little kiddies, you know, comparing our little cards, our baseball cap Oh, I got this secret fleet here, and I got the floating submarines there, and I got you know, all the German blah blah blah, honeybooz and stuff. Yeah they existed. But okay, now what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right now speaking of growing up, Maybe we could talk about if there is any possible solutions to our global situation or you know, what steps can we take to kind of change the course that we're on, if it's possible at all. Do you think that there is a way to shift our timeline basically to a more positive one, because right now we're kind of on a runaway train headed towards a cliff. So it's pretty dire for a lot of people, and you can sense that, you can sense the fear of course, like we talked about earlier, so it's not that easy for you know, global change like.
Speaker 2: That, right, good question. You know, very intriguing information that I got at the start of this year was that that that were like very very intimately connected with the Earth on a like on a vibrational level. Let's just say, and I never knew this, but I don't know if you know this, but did you know that the Earth has been expanding for millions of years? Yes, Well, there's a I mean, it's not just an interesting fact that actually has it has actually an interesting correlation to us. And it has to do with something called the Schumann frequencies and the Shuman frequencies that you've probably heard of. The Schumann frequencies that there are these seven point eight three is what most people define them as. There's this this resonant field, this magnetic these these lines, these magnetic lines around the planet which are resonating at seven point eight three hurts. Well. The recent science that's been not even not so recent science, but I mean also not so recent science has been coming out has been how that frequency is correctly our brains also resonate at that frequency, and also our hearts. And what's interesting to me about the expanding Earth is that, you know, like maybe I don't know, five hundred thousand years ago, the Earth being smaller was the way the human frequencies are created is by calculating a formula of the size of the Earth and the speed of light. And it basically, the smaller the Earth is, the higher the frequency. It's kind of like a drum, right, The bigger the drum, the deeper the tone. And it wasn't until now, actually, like let's say modern era, the last two hundred years, that the seven point eighty three herts has actually been the frequency of the human frequencies. They weren't always seven point eighty three herts. In fact, seven point eight three hurts. And on certain days, if you look at the measuring station of the human frequencies in Russia, you see that on many days it's on eight and it's a very flat line of eight hertz. And so what right, Well, interestingly, eight hertz has been described as a magical frequency that seems to transcend dimensions, It seems to travel between dimensions. So if we are to assume let's say for a second that we as humans, as souls, don't come from this dimension, but actually exist in other dimensions, another dimension, higher dimensions, and we actually only manifest bodies in this lower dimension for the purpose of exercising our souls lessons or destinies, whatever you want to call it, to learn, to interact, to grow, to evolve. Seems interesting that just now, like in the last couple hundred years, we've hit that magic eight hertz frequency. That means that our brains and our resonance field and our personal bodies is totally in tune with that of the Earth, and that in itself is in tune with the greater cosmos. So if there's a greater intelligence out there that programmed like a matrix, like a software program, physical dimensions in order for us to inhabit them and for us to grow and evolve and make a quantum leap in our consciousness, it seems ironic, almost like divinely planned, that just now the constellation of everything working together would indicate the most favorable conditions for us to make that leap in consciousness. Now, many people out there in society, at least a lot of the people that Tanya and I have encountered and have interviewed or done shows with have already peaked or taken a peak into those other realms of the dimensions. Maybe either we've had near death experiences or their psychically predisposition that they can manifest things, or they can they're psychokinetically capable. They're already tapping into these higher frequencies and higher abilities, these sigh abilities that we're all capable of doing. But the fact is that all of us are, you know, we just have untapped potential. We have untapped genetic substance in our let's say, junk DNA, if you want to call it that, which we haven't even really explored yet. And all that would have to happen for us to maybe more of us, let's say, to tap into it is for us to learn that this is actually going on, because most people don't even know that the earth is expanding and that there is this thing called the shipman frequencies, and that the pineal gland and the human brain it's the first organ to mature, as if as the embryo grows in as a fetus, it's the first organ to sort of switch on, and what does it do? The very first thing it does is it vibrates at seven point eighty three hurts, and it's almost like a cell phone connecting with the cell tower. It's like we as beings immediately the first thing, at the first point of consciousness, we tap into this greater cosmic energy frequency field resonance field that's out there. Michael Persinger talked about it in Solar Revolution, you know, he called it like the Acachek records. He says, the magnetics and magnetosphere of the Earth is basically like a giant hard drive which is just waiting full of data. That's everything that's ever been thought done, every action activity, every brain weight that's ever been emanated, has been stored in this magnetic frequency of the planet. So that technology and that ability and that knowledge is out there. And this is also why we don't just arrive as you know, totally blank people. We arrive with characteristics. We have you know, we have references, we have personalities, we have certain knowledge Like if you look at you know, baby kittens or baby dogs, they have certain they know certain things already. You don't have to teach them. It's like they're tapping into that depository that repository of information which everyone of their species have contributed to. And so the one positive thing that I would say we have going for us now is that we have the perfect conditions for us for at least the sears of us, the more evolved the shamanistic people in society. You know, if we aren't getting it put out there in the education system, in the news and whatever, we have those people out there which are able to now more than ever, tap into and bring that knowledge and that information and anchor it down here in this dimension for us, to pull us all up to this other dimension. And I think that's the only thing we can really hope for because and what's the alternative, right, I mean, the other side, the alternative is working feverishly to strap us down to a level of kind of unconsciousness. They don't talk about this form of existence. They don't acknowledge that there's a human spirit, that there's a soul. They look at us as inanimate beings and hunks of flesh with a that are that are living in totally accidental universe by completely accidental evolution. You know, and we know that this isn't true. These these these ideas are obsolete they're over, but not not enough of us. They're out there propagating this information to overcome the threshold yet to beat down the shadow world, which is you know, still believes it's in control, and it really is in control at this very moment. Then it really is pushing us back against the wall to have to take a stand.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, man, that was spot on. I would love to talk to you again in the future. We got so much we could have discussed. We kind of barely scratch the surface on what's going on right now. And I know you said you're working on a new project right now. Is that anything you'd be able to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was what I was mentioned before. Like Tony and Maiden Ford and I are and Screen Addiction are working with Craig Campobasso on co producing the documentary. So that's a project that we've been busy with and that's going to be I think quite amazing. We've done some incredible interviews. Some of the information is just mind boggling, Chris, just mind bloggling. We were we were just last week. We spent you know, the week basically traveling and giving an interview, getting an interview from somebody who's had you know, ongoing direct contact with this specific species of extraterrestrials, and the messages that we were given are just just incredible. It's just totally amazing, and I think this information is going to help a lot of people to also just you know, open up more to the possibilities and the probabilities of what's going on the potentialities of what's going on out there. And Tanya and I also have been working on a project of you know, we've done essentially we've done projects about you know, the mysteries of Mars, the mysteries of the Moon, the mysteries of Venus and the Sun. So we kind of thought and we've been sort of gathering and doing quietly and interviews and information on the mysteries of the Earth. So that would be one of our upcoming projects to look for. Probably I'll probably contact you at that point when we have something more tangible. Right now, we don't, we're not really talking too much about it. We tend to keep our projects sort of under wraps and we don't disclose much of the details about those projects until they're actually finished, just to you know, stop any other form of interference if there is any maybe it wouldn't want the information getting out there. So that's been keeping us busy, and I've been doing a lot of live talks in Germany, both myself solo and also together with ton Yah. It's interesting to explore this area over here, to get to know the people and the scene, the network over here of people that are opening up and that are aware of a much greater picture of reality. And at the same time see the parallels to the civilization everywhere else in the world, the culture everywhere else on the planet, in the United States, including you can find parallels to you know. You you might say that the people in the United States are more open, and yes they are, but then by the same token, they're just as unconscious as the unconscious people over here that are unconscious. And so, you know, I think we have kind of the same problem globally, and I think we have the same what I wrote, the sleeping giant dragon. We have. There's a sleeping dragon, you know, and that sleeping dragon is that part of humanity which is gonna wake up, and maybe it is going to be by some flash. You know, we've heard several people talk about a flash event, some big event that's going to hit us, and I mean Paul Loveliouette, he's one of the leading scientists in that theory, talks about it with in terms of neutrinos, you know. And there's a guy called Constance Mile who's a German physicist who talked about the neutrinos in relation to why is the Earth expanding? Because many people were trying to figure out, well, why is the Earth expanding? What's the reason, what's causing it to expand? And there's two theories that are popular. One is that the magnetic forces of the whole universe have been weakening, causing all the planets in fact all over the universe to expand gradually, which is apparently going on. And at the same time, another thing is happening, and that's neutrinos hitting our planet and right now, and we also talked about that in Solar Revolution. We're being hit by an unprecedented amount of cosmic radiation gamma rays, beta X rays, beta waves, radio waves, and neutrinos. And why are neutrinos interesting, Well, neutrinos are kind of like the manifestation molecule. They don't really have the matter or no matter they're kind of zero. But when the theory is and the science seems to indicate that when they land and hit Earth and they enter the Earth's crust and they anchor in, they become matter, and they actually then turn into matter. So if we've ever had a chance right now, like I was saying, in line with what I was saying earlier, to manifest we have the neutrinos. You know, the neutrinos are think of them as manifestation molecules. So we can manifest this new Earth. We can manifest this new timeline. It's out there. We just have to we have to visualize it. We have to see something. We can't just expect the world will get better on its own. We can't just think the world's going to get better if we destroy the bad things, because then we're just giving the bad things power. We actually have to visualize the new world the way we would like to see it. We have to have, like I'm sure you've had experience in your life if you wanted to learn instrument or if you wanted to play a sport, you had the kind of there was a certain point in your development where you where you watched other players or you just you saw yourself and you visualized yourself and then at some point, with practice and enough practice and visualization, boom, you suddenly reach another level. And I think we have that obligation and we have that we have that need right now as a human species to do that same thing. We need to visualize this new world and we need to move into that new world and the only way we can and we have everything going for us to do it. So that would be a great way to send off your audience tonight.
Speaker 1: It was, Yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: So if they're and visualize the new world and manifest, don't let the bastards grind you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Yeah, that's a perfect way to end the show tonight. I think now's a perfect time for people to come into their power, if any you know, for to do what they we're always meant to do in their lives or wanted to do. Now's the time to do it. There's no more delay. And Frank, thank you so much for coming on. That was fantastic information. Like you said, we'll have you back on after some of those projects and it'll be a great conversation again.
Speaker 2: Always great talking to you, Chris. You're a really good conversationalist. I love your show and all the best to you and much continued success.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Frank. Today I want to welcome Dennis mckinna. He has conducted research in ethno pharmacology for over forty years. He's a founding board member of the Hefter Research Institute and was a key investigator on the Huasca Project, the first biomedical investigation of ayahuasca. He is the younger brother of Terence McKenna. Since twenty nineteen, he has been working with colleagues to manifest a long term dream, The mckinna Academy of Natural Philosophy, a nonprofit organization founded in the spirit of ancient Mysteries schools and dedicated to the study of plant medicines, consciousness, intelligence and nature, preservation of indigenous knowledge, and a revisioning of humanity's relationship with nature. Doctor McKennon is author or co author of six books and over fifty scientific papers and peer review journals. Doctor McKenna, welcome. How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: Pretty well? Pretty well, getting toward the end of the week. Rainy day here at Abbotsford, so good day to just chill out in the basement which is what I usually do.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's kind of rainy day here too and a little cold, so I feel that it's a good day to hang out inside and it's great to have you on. I'm honored. I been looking forward to this. You know, I've experienced firsthand the amazing benefits of psilocybin and it was actually was a major contributor to my current situation in getting me headed in the right direction, not only with this current career, living my passion, but getting rid of the fear that it took to get me to this place. You know, I was living in a lot of fear based on quitting a job that I wasn't enjoying, that it wasn't making me happy, and kind of pursuing this is my passion, and that kind of helped me break free of that, you know, using psilocybin microdosing and things of that nature. I'd like to know when and how, of course, you got involved with this amaging research and plant medicine, you know, if we all know, of course, your brother Terrence was a pioneer working with this, and I'd like to know what got you involved.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you just said that, you know, my brother Terrence, being four years older. I mean, I suppose eventually, you know, even if I had had a brother, I would have stumbled on this myself, you know, but being four years older, he was pushing the envelope on a number of fronts, you know about you know, before I was. I mean, he was going to school in California while I was still in high school stuck back in this Colorado town. You know that we grew up in so and we were just we had mutual interests in what you might call all things weird, and we were kind of nerdy, both of us, really kind of science geeks when we were teenagers in different ways. But you know, so so you you, you know, you kindly characterize it as research, and maybe it evolved into that. I would say when we started out, we didn't think of it as research. We thought of it as you know, getting high and you know, and just experimenting with psychedelics in the late sixties where everybody else was interested in it. And you know, I think for us, the thing that made a difference here, that changed our focus from casual and curiosity to actually dedicated our lives to this thing was our experiences with DMT, and DMT was not around much in the sixties. Now it's quite easy to find, they tell me. But DMT was kind of a mysterious psychedelic at that time. You didn't see it much. It was hard to get. When you got it, there was, you know, not a good synthesis. Not that it mattered because you smoked it, it still did the trick. But dm tea was fascinating for us because it was so just it seemed in a class by itself in terms of the levels of strangeness, the sort of portals to other dimensions that it could open up, you know. And for comparison, in the sixties, we had LSD, That's what there was, and occasionally you get masculine or peyote, but generally the psychedelic of the of the era was LSD and nothing wrong with LSD. LSD is also fascinating psychedelic, but it does not put you into these apparent extra dimensional places that DMT does. So we were just just fascinated by that, and you know, our interest in this really didn't come. We were not what i'd call spiritual seekers. We were we were novelty seekers, you know, we were interested in extraordinary experiences, whether whether they had you know, a spiritual foundation or not, that was less important to us. Well, you know, if you've had experience with DMT, you know that on the you know, it ticks the box, shall we say, as an extraordinary experience, and really for us, one of the most extraordinary experiences we'd ever had. And fifty years later, I have to still say it's still right up there, you know, as one of the more interesting, fascinating psychedelics. Not that I take it much anymore, but you know, the memory resonates, and occasionally I do, but the memory resonates like a lot of psychedelics experiences, there's significant events in your life, you know, and you remember, you remember your important psychedelic tricks. I mean I know, I certainly do, and I've had hundreds, and I don't remember hundreds. I remember the ones that stand out, you know, like anything else. So that's kind of what got us down the primrose path on the road to psychedelics. We just felt that this was worth looking into, and so it has proven to be.
Speaker 1: Right now, I have yet myself to try d MT, but I have tried LSD, mescaline and psilocybin, and I started out like many with LSD. Like you said, you know, it's kind of like to get high as a little party thing as a teenager and in my twenties. And it wasn't until I really did tried psilocybin that I had more of a spiritual experience with this. The the LSD was kind of like more of a party thing. It got me up and you know a little hyped and maybe see a few colors and cool things here and there. But I didn't really have this deeper kind of connect connective experience to to the universe and everything until I tried psilocybin. Do you find that common with with many people?
Speaker 3: You mean, the difference between the LSD and so yes, Well, of course LSD is a dose thing. You know, don't underestimate LSD. Uh the uh. You know, the doses that are around these days, as I understand, they're fairly low. There are about one hundred micrograms, you know, which is I mean, you can feel the effect, but this is not this is not gonna knock you off your your pedestal necessarily. Back in the day when I was, Back in the day when you were not bored, you know, before the Earth's crusted, curled. I suppose, I yes, you know, I mean we had orange sunshine and white light being and that kind of stuff. So that was like five hundred micrograms that kind of thing, and that was a significant dose. And you can get to some really interesting places. But there's there's a character to the psilocybin experience and it seems much more alive, much more natural, which it is, of course, and just you know, sometimes I talk about the trip to mean dimension. You know, it seems to put you into this place that all of the trip to means do more or less. It's the same place mushrooms because of psilocybin, the course is a close relative of DMT chemically, and so you've got DMT and psilocybin, bouffoting five methoxy DMT. They're all part of this chemical family of trip to me. Technically, LSD is also a trip to me, but it's a little more complex than than these things, and all of these things hit the same receptors in the brain pretty much, and you know, have similar effects. So so the trip to means are you know, I think the most interesting to me, the most interesting class of psychedelics because they do reliably trigger these mystical experiences or these senses. The experience will be that one with the universe and all of these all of these things that we now know characterize mystical experiences, and that and that many people have experienced with the help of psychedelics. I mean, if one thing we've learned about this is you don't have to be a saint to have a mystical experience. You don't have to meditate in the cave all your life. You just have to take the right substance, of the right dose, of the right circumstances. And you know, a mystical experience can be yours too, you know, to enjoy or to integrate whatever. So you know, it's interesting that there is some built into everybody's brain apparently, is the neural architecture to have these kinds of experiences.
Speaker 1: And almost everyone that I know that has had a real strong psychedelic experience has admitted that it has changed at least some aspect of their lives profoundly after they've had this experience compared to before. Is this also something you find pretty much across the board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I do. I mean they are yeah, they are very impactful. And you're probably familiar with rowand Griffith's work his group at Johns Hopkins and with psilocybin primarily, and they were the first ones to really do a rigorous kind of scientific investigation of psilocybin as a mystical experience, you know, And their conclusions from that was that, you know, out of their study cohort, they had, you know, about thirty percent of the people said it was the most significant experience personally meaningful experience was the phrase they used of their entire lives, you know, And another big chunk of that sample said, well, it was among the top five for sure, you know. So so, you know, a substance that can reliably induce meaningful experiences personally meaningful experiences is has got to be good for some thing. And it basically is something that people come away from that with and say it was the most profound, most meaningful experience of my entire life. So it's not surprising if people change in response to that, you know, I mean, it's I mean, if it wasn't really impactful, and I suppose for some people it's not, you know, I mean, it's just another experience, and you know, you have it and don't think about it too much. But other people integrated better, you know, and they are really impressed and changed by it, and usually in very positive ways, you know. I think that's its therapeutic use, is that the effects, you know, this this it changes your perspective basically, and it lets you step out of your ordinary reference frame and look at things from a little different through a different lens temporarily, And it's a useful lens. And sometimes you wonder, you know, it's like before you were staring through a smudge lens, you know, getting I think in ordinary reality it's kind of a you know, a distortion of reality in some ways. And and psychedelics can be like psychic wind decks, you know, they let you clear the clear the lens and see things more clearly.
Speaker 1: There we go, Sorry it was muted. Yeah, it's exactly. If I have a good experience or profound experience, it's like I've had a great therapy session. It's like having a little therapist in my head for a few hours, and the best one I've ever had. You know, they could get down to the route and tell you where you're screwing up, and really point out what going on and even the worst, like you know, some of the worst trips or experience that I've had work, it gets scary. At the end, I come out and I'm like, I'm glad that happened because I learned something from that. I learned something about myself and you know, the experience and everything. So yeah, it's like a therapy session going on. It's great, And I want to talk about what is actually going on in the brain because isn't there been studies where, you know, under the influence, the brain displays less activity when being monitored.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is. It's complicated, you know, like everything about neuroscience, it's complicated. But under some conditions, it's not so much that it generates less activity, but there's less connectivity between different parts of the brain. It seems like, you know, the brain, like almost all biological systems, is based on feedback loops and homeostasis and all that, and you know, we're genetically and evolutionarily and personally programmed to kind of maintain an even keel if you will, and you know, and that's useful. That's what they call the default mode network these days in neuroscience. It's basically a set of behaviors that you that you enact for you know, for ordinary states of consciousness. Just to get through every day, you know, you have to stay focused and pretty much on what's happening, pay attention and so on, so you don't you know, walk into walls or step in front of buses or things like that. You know, that's not not convenient. But the default mode network also is designed well, it's not designed. It's not like anyone designed this thing. Just just the way it works is it shields you from a lot of It keeps you in an ordinary more or less an ordinary state of reality, and that's where we are most of the time, you know, But sometimes it's useful to step away from that, to step outside that reference frame, and that can help you have insights about yourself, about the nature of reality, about your relationship to reality, just things that are normally filtered out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The brain is very good at filtering things out. That's at least half its function is not to let information in, but actually block information so that so that you can make sense of the input that you do get. Otherwise you'd just be overwhelming, you know. But once in a while, under the right circumstances, and this is The important thing about taking some akadelics you have to pay a lot of attention to set and setting. You want to do it in a place that's appropriate and where you know you're not in danger, you're not in danger of disrupting other people. And basically you're in a situation where you can just surrender to the experiences, knowing that you've taken all the steps you can to make sure that you know you have created a safe set and setting to have it. And and so that's why they emphasize set and setting so much, because you know it is it is disrupting, that's the whole point. And so if you do that then and do it in a way where you can just surrender to it and let it happen. And you know you alluded before. I don't think there is such a thing as a bad trip in general, because you can learn from all of these trips, you know, and they can be scary. They can be scary, but that's where you know, planning the circumstances, the sentence setting comes in so that you take all steps to know and also where courage sets in. You know, there's a certain point. I mean, they can be scary, but you have to find the courage to just let go, just surrender to it, because the chances are when these things come up that are that are disturbing, there's a reason for it, and essentially you're being offered a chance to confront that, learn from that. And if you're in a if you're in an ideal setence setting, then it's much easier to do that, not that it isn't still scary, but a little less so because you don't have to worry about real world issues, you know, and and uh so, so that's that's what they say, you know, and sometimes in ayahuasca, but a lot of my experience has been with ayahuasca. But I've heard shaman say, well, you know, if you're confronted with the animal anaconda who comes to eat you, you know, you just jump in. You don't run away, you run forward it because these entities are fearsome but basically benevolent.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that's amazing stuff. I want to talk about. You mentioned these entities. I want to talk about the contact experiences that are possible with psychedelics. Now, before I've even had any contact experiences using psychedelics, I had a contact experience through meditation. It was a very spiritual experience. I believe it was possibly a spirit guide of some sort that I was speaking with h but it was. It happened again after I started using psilocybin. A little bit after I had that experience. I was able to kind of recreate and speak again with this entity much easier this time after taking the psilocybin, and it happened a few times after that with you know, different types of entities. I think it's very interesting. It wasn't to me that I was talking to myself. I could very much tell a difference and an overwhelming feeling of like love, and these amazing aspects to it that you know, aren't part of a normal trip. You could say, you know, what do you think is really happening here? Are we accessing something outside ourselves to ours? This a part of ourselves that were that we're speaking with. What do you think this is?
Speaker 3: I think nobody knows. I think I think there are all kinds of of you know, speculations. So let me ask you these entities that you contacted, It's not always the same entity, right.
Speaker 1: No, different, it's different. It was two or three different types of entities over a few experiences, all benevolent, all very.
Speaker 3: Loving, always loving. Well that's good, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I got lucky. All of these were very loving, very benevolent. They kind of sent these emitting feelings of love that I've never felt before. It was like a drug on top of a drug on top of it was really amazing, you know, And the communication was psychic, instantaneous, just spectacul.
Speaker 3: So you have you encountered different entities, but were there instances when you went back to an entity that you encountered before? I mean, did these things go through like cycles?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes, I was well, I was able to, yes, speak with them at different times and they came back.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah. So you have the impression that somewhere out there whatever we mean, yeah, right right, like a pantheon of entities that you can can to on a more or less reliable basis, And you know, I mean actually to the same entities of different primes.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know. That's that's my whole question. I have no idea what I'm speaking with. I have only speculations and theories. But you know, based on conversations I've had, you know, it could be I don't know. Yeah, that's why I'd love to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: Well, my thoughts are as you know, uh, as as muddled as anybody's probably. I mean, people do have these encounters or parent encounters. But beyond that, what can you say about it? I mean you can't even say, well, they're out there? Well what do you mean by out there?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Out where?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And when you think about you know, one of the things something that psychedelics make you realize is there is these boundaries, these distinctions to treat. In there and out there are not really real. And you know, we have the realization that we're all one, we're all connected and and all of that. So this idea of out there in there, I'm here and these entities are out there, this is all part of this artificial reality that we construct for ourselves to make sense out of it. Do the entities exist outside your mind?
Speaker 2: Uh? Is it?
Speaker 3: You know? Are you really tapping into some other dimension we'll call it provisionally, or is this an aspect of yourself, that is that is revealing itself to you as though it were not yourself. That's the big question, and it's very hard to know. It's very hard to know how would you determine that? How would you be able to test that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: My brother, you know, struggled with this when he was taking He used to take psilocybin pretty high doses by himself usually, and then he would get into these dialogue situations with whatever these entities were, and he would say exactly this, how do I know that you're real? How prove to me that you're real?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And and he said, if you can tell me something that I can't possibly know, that I will be convinced that you're real. You know. But you can see the the tautology and the and the problems with that approach, because, you know, and the entities would say, well, if we do that, then you won't need to anymore. So I'm not going to tell you something that you can't possibly know. But but you know, the paradox is, how would he know what he couldn't possibly know without already knowing? You know, Yeah, I don't know, it's I think it's uh. I mean, there is this tendency, especially people in ceremony situations and so on, to project onto the medicine, you know, and to anthropomorphize the medicine and say, you know, at the time we've talked, people talk about mother ayahuasca all the time, that that sort of metaphor. I think it's it's okay, but it's it's important, you know, to realize this is probably a metaphor, you know. And and when you take something like ayahuasca, because it's so immersed in other cultures, traditions and so on, so there's a tendency to to adopt that perspective, you know. But we're not indigenous in the same way they are. Their view of it may be very different. I mean, you know, it's I mean, if entities are out there, it would be interesting to know that. But I think more importantly is whatever channel these insights come from, whether they come from outside entities or whether they come from some part of yourself that appears to be another entity. The you know, the question is what is the information good? You know, are you getting a message that makes sense that you can integrate, that you can benefit from some way. Isn't in other words, a valid learning experience, you know, And if it is that, then you can accept it and you don't really have to, you know, whether it's some other entity or some part of yourself doesn't really matter. In a certain I mean, we'd like to know, Oh, but it doesn't really matter in terms of the insights you're getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And you know, I tend to kind of lean towards probably is an aspect of myself. But still don't know, and it's very interesting to to kind of explore that. Before we move on from from entities, I want to get your thoughts on the machine elves that are reported through d m T experiences. Many times this is you think this is kind of along the same lines, because that has heard some pretty creepy experiences with these things.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, uh, I mean I think it's the same kind of thing. You know, this this perception of external entities, and yeah, you know, and and it also is I mean, it's caused the symptom of reading too much Taris but Kenna, you know, I mean, he's the machine elf guy. I never saw a machine elves emails.
Speaker 1: Right, you have to talk to many who haven't, and some who have though you know it's.
Speaker 3: Their their minds have all been poisoned by really really you have to have to be careful, you know, because we do intend, we do tend to acquire these memes, and in part I think that's because you know, the I mean almost by definition, you know, these experiences can't really be described very well. So you know, in language, they're really meta linguistic or super linguistic kind of uh uh, you know, experiences, they're by definition ineffable, inexpressible. Uh. But we're linguistic species, and of course, you know, we try to grasp any kind of linguistic box that we can stuff these things into. Otherwise they're really scary, you know, because we can't. So there's a tendency to try to wrap language around this. In some ways the language is is inadequate, really, but it's it's almost irresistible to try to to try to do that just as a way of explaining it to yourself. So you know, and that's that's just the way we are. We're going to try to find metaphors that fit the experience. And and that's fine, I mean, that's part of that's a part of integrating it, you know, but you sort of have to remember and I'm sure you've had this experience yourself, with your own experiences, you know, the memories and the construction you take back with it, the resolection, recollection, you take back. It's you know, it's about as close too, you know, the actual experience as a portrait of somebody is to the actual person. You know, it's basically a map or it's a schematic. It's not so it's it's flat, it's two dimensional. It lacks that, you know, that full dimensionality that it has when when you're experiencing it, you know, I mean, when you're actually in the throes of it, being experienced. The the the language uh you know, impulses to to box everything into language is temporarily suspended, you know, and you can just have the direct experience and then later you have to spend time sorting it out and that's where integration comes in. But it also is where you you uh, you know, defuse I guess you could say, you know, the the power of the experience by putting it into an explanatory framework, you know, And it's okay to do that. That's just what we that's what we do. We always try to explain to ourselves. It's just important to remember that this is, you know, a pale reflection of what actually happened.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I understand now earlier we're talking about LSD. I want to talk about some of the strange and profound experiences I guess that I've had. Maybe you can address what could possibly be behind or going on there. As a teenager and in my early twenties, like I said, I experimented with LSD, and you mentioned that it's probably lower doses. Yes, but me and my friends probably took a lot of the lower dose, so it ended up being a higher dose a lot of times. So we've had some pretty profound experiences, including group hallucinations where all of us saw our friends had big mickey mouse hands at the same time, like about five or six of us. Things like we somehow thought about something moving on a table and it moved. I was able to do a bunch of front flips in a row, and I've never done that in my life before and never have since. I mean, just strange things that I can't really explain that happened to happen when a group of us would get together and do this stuff. Any any thoughts.
Speaker 3: On that, well, not really, except that it does go on. You know, these kinds of group group experiences and these shared hallucinations, if that was that's what they are. I mean this, This is not uncommon. This happens, for example, a lot with ayahuasca and probably with mushrooms as well, and so it's you know, it's like, uh, these group uh you know, these group sessions where everybody's tuned in more or less to the same wavelength and maybe there is some kind of a resonant field set up or some kind of a you know, some kind of a I mean, that's one way to think of it, where everybody is getting the same mean and seeing the same things that you know, essentially telepathy or some some version of that. And I guess it's uh, I mean, it's interesting that this that this goes on. Very hard to study though, because you you know, it tends to happen spontaneously. You can't really plan for it. And then when it does happen, I mean, if you wanted to study it, I'm not sure how you would set it up. But you can think about, uh, you know, trying to again like my brother's exercise with asking it to tell him something he couldn't possibly know. But you know, and these things do take place. I do not know. You know, there's no substitute for experience. That's the thing you have the experience and to determine if everyone was having that same experience, well, you can compare notes, you know, and yes it would appear. So what explains that on Is there a scientific explanation? You could say, well, you know, we're programming each other's pheromones, We've set up a pheromonal you know, environment here that we're all experiencing the same things more or less or whatever. But these are all these are all explanations after the fact, you know, and they don't have the immediacy that having the experience does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fascinating though, and especially you know, to have that that experience firsthand, and you know, to be able to be a part of that, it's it changes in many ways. I want to talk about the ancients and the possibility that psilocybin or psychedelics or any type of these these plant medicines could have been maybe responsible for some of the scriptures and writings we have about the spiritual experiences that some of the characters in the Bible, and you know, ancient text predating the Bible, Sumerian texts and beyond Egyptian could have been because they were having psychedelic experiences and having these type of you know, contact experiences like we were just talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, well, now you know these use of the psychedelics in spiritual traditions like Dionysus, Eleusis and Christianity and you know, medieval witchcraft and all that. All of this is becoming like a cottage industry in terms of writing about it. You know, all kinds of people are writing about this. Now. It's you know, the original, I mean, the origins of all this was the book The Road to Eleusis, which was written by Carl ruck who is a classic scholar. Albert Hoffman, the chemists that discovered the LSD and R. Gordon Watson, the mushroom guy, and they came out with this book that speculated that at Eleusis there was a potion that was drunk. Well we know this much. Nobody's disputing that. The question There was a potion called the Kookian that was drunk in this special circumstances in you know, darkened room, and people had revelations and amazing experiences that we're not supposed to talk about. It was supposed to be a big secret. That's one of those kind of secrets that wasn't really a secret, you know, but it was something that people you know, made the pilgrimage to Eleusis at some point in their lives to have these these experiences. And the books that have been coming out, The Immortality Key by Brian mar esc sort of takes up where that left off and postulates that the you know, the Dionysian and Theosecynian mystery cults were uh, you know, using beverages, mainly beers. They were fermenting beer, they were putting all kinds of stuff in there, whatever came to hand. Occasionally they would put ergot in it. But whereas ruck And and his colleagues in the Road to Eleusis, you know, postulated that it was always ergot. It was prepared from an ergot containing ergot infested barley. That's how they made it. This later data seems to indicate that ergot and many other things were included in these in these preparations. But you know, definitely these things were used in even in early Christianity, and when which was mainly a matriarchal thing in the first two centuries a d. And then when the Council of Nicea was was was held I think that was the fourth century i D. They you know, they eliminated all that from the official transcripts. Basically, yeah, they didn't want to admit to it, but definitely these things were in those traditions, you know. Uh, And there's a lot of dispute. I was on a podcast just the other day, just left, just a couple of days ago, with a couple of guys that are scholars of psychedelics. They they represent themselves that way, a guy named Chris Bennett and Tom Hatsis. They've written many books about the history of psychedelics, and they are not that impressed with Brian's work. You know, have you read The Immortality Keith Okay, Well that's his thesis, and these these guys have you know, they disagree with him and some of what he postulates in part. I think it's because he in a lot of ways he's ignores their work. And there's nothing that you know, are often does. So there's nothing that is off of scholar if another scholar has disked their work or not acknowledged. But this is just another indication that, you know, these religions and Brian's work is interesting for a number of reasons, but not least of which it traces in his understanding of it. It traces the origin of these things all the way back to go Beckley Teppe, which is this, you know, civilization in Anatolia thirteen thousand years old and a monumental civilization. And they, as he described it, they were into fermentation. They had fermented beverages and it was basically a funerary death cult that they were preparing these things, and that those were spiked, you know, with various things, not always what we would think of a psychedelic sometimes hand bane and opium and this sort of thing. Are Chris Bennett, you know, has has written about the role that cannabis probably placed played in some of these traditions. So I think I'm not pretended to be a scholar. I haven't looked at it in the depth that they do. But I think the take home lessly is that these were experimentalists. You know, these people were making beer, and like craft brewers everywhere, they'd put different things in it to see what happened. So they just grab whatever was available and say, well what is this. So you got some pretty gnarly bruise out of this, oh man, hand bane and opium and you know, hashish and all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, some of those sound pretty good. But yeah, now they had Lately, you know, past ten twenty years, we've seen some major in advancements in you know, the medical industry looking at treatments for depression using psychedelics, as see articles coming out every day. So it's it's encouraging that that it's starting to actually be looked at. I've had friends get off of hard drugs using psychedelics and microdosing. So let's talk about this. When did this first start getting realized and recognized that, you know, psychedelics can help with so many things and be so beneficial for mental health.
Speaker 3: Well, it took long enough.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: The thing is, there was there was very active research on psychedelics, particularly LSD in the fifties of the sixties, you know, and it was being taken seriously, particularly for treated alcoholism. There were there's a hostile little here in Canada, a couple of them that were basically hospitals for treating alcoholics, and they they were using LSD with great success, you know, back in the fifties and sixties. The guy that did that was Humphrey Osmond, who was actually the person. He was a psychotherapist. He's the person that turned on out to Suxley, and the person that coined the term psychedelic. Actually he's credited with that. So it's not like there was not a body of research. You know, at least LSD was by far the best researched one. But back in the fifties and sixties there was active research going on. At the same time, LSD was diffusing into society. It was escaping from the lab, from the links into society, and we're seeing things like the you know, Mary pranksters and the human Beings and Timothy Leary and all that. So this was a period of social disruption and change, and the psychedelics were part of that. And there was a there was a backlash. There was a reaction by the authorities, by older people, you know, and it was all about, my god, our kids are getting high on some substance we never heard of. You know, this has to be bad, you know, and so there was a big backlash that, you know, and it was disrupting society. Of course, society needed just that disruption of that, kind of like our society right now, you know, it needs a good slap upside the head to wake up. But that led to shutting down all formal research in clinical work with psychedelics, the lab work, the in vitro work, basic neuroscience, that sort of stuff continued, but even that slowed down. So it wasn't really until the early nineties when Rick Strasitan, actually researcher at the University of New Mexico as psychiatrist there, decided to investigate DMT. And he was at the time he was working on melatonin, and he was working on the role of melatonin, which is a pioneer hormone in regulating circadian rhythms and this sort of thing, and he got interested in DMT from that perspective, and he applied to the FDA to do a dose escalation study with DMT.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: That's really that marks the point when the door to human research began to open up a little bit. One of the things I think one of the reasons that he was able to get that study going is that he was not pointing to any kind of therapeutic use at the time. For him, it was a direct observational study, mechanistic study. Give these people, these subjects, increasing doses of DMT, and pay attention to their stories, you know, And that's really all he was doing. He was not postulating a therapeutic use. He was interested in mechanisms. So that work was done, and then it didn't really open up to research until about two thousand and six when Roland Griffiths group published the first paper on psilocybin as a mystical experience, and that was that was really the point at which the research began to expand and build on itself and so on. Rick's study stood out because it was early and people were you know, I mean, the results were very interesting in a lot of ways. The results were hard to make sense out of even for Rick, you know, because he found that at these higher doses, intravenously high doses, people were getting these near death experiences, alien abduction experiences, all this crazy stuff you know that can happen on d MT. And Rick was sort of you know, Rick is kind of a you know, he's basically a clinician in a sense, and he was coming at it from that angle. How do you write your report to NIH you know that you're that your subjects are having alien abduction experiences. That's not going to get you the next grant.
Speaker 2: That's not the.
Speaker 1: Right exactly.
Speaker 3: He finally reached a point where he just said, well that's what they're reporting. I don't know, you know, he discontinued his research and send his d MT back to NIH because he said, I can't make sense out of it. But Roland, of course had a whole team of clinicians and they were able to run these very well controlled studies on psilocybin and that's really what started it, you know, And and then it just grew from there as people you know, identified different conditions that it could address. And you know, the spectrum is very broad. I guess if there were such a thing as a you know, broad spectrum mental health medicine, psilocybin would be in you know, and the same way we have broad spectrum antibiotics. This is like a broad spectrum medicine for everything from trauma to addiction to depression to you know, well those are probably the main things, but that's ninety percent there of what people suffer from. And usually these things are you know, they often go together. So it's it's good that these things are being recognized, you know, because a lot of you know, the regular cyclopharmaceuticals, especially pretty much that we rely on the serotonin reuptake inhibitors the SSRIs, and they don't really in most cases, solve the problem. They just sort of band aid it over. And you know, psychedelics hold out the possibility that you can get to the root of these things and actually get cured, you know, and that's why they're so promising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we probably wouldn't recommend people doing high doses. This is usually microdosing that's helping people with the with these you know, depressive problems. You know, what would you recommend for people who are interested in maybe looking into this, you know, as like a microdosing schedule or something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, there's lots of information about microdosing out there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The the microdosing guru to all this is a guy named Jim Fatomant, and he's written books about microdosing. Paul Stametz has some information on his website about microdosing. Ah, I'm not sure. I'm convinced about microdosing myself. I think, uh, it may be a placebo effect in a certain way. Uh, And that's that's okay. Placebo effects are real, for sure, they do have an effect. But the problem with microdosing is there hasn't been a very rigorous study, you know, a well designed clinical study that shows there is actually an effect. There was one done somewhat recently in which it was shown that the microdosing had a beneficial effect I think on cognition is what it was. But then the placebo also had a comparable effect. So these things are hard to sort out in an experimental study design. You know, people may I mean I feel like if people feel like you know, microdosing LSD or well, microdosing mushrooms, if they feel like there's a benefit, then I don't see the harm in it. But I think they may be kidding them. But you know, it doesn't matter because you're not taking huge doses of it.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean I think for me personally, I never really got any benefit from microdosing. Personally, it came from taking a little bit higher doses. But you know, like you said, it makes sense. You know, higher doses have helped me a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and higher doses do. I think the danger of you know, like microdosing is that in some ways it's an excuse never to look around the corner and see what's really there. You know, people like to microdose, and that's comfortable and they don't have much of an effect, but at some point it's important to get the full effect, you know, and you'll be surprised, you know, of what's there to discover. So I think there is that it discourages, you know, it's a temptation to just stay at that low level and never really experienced the full spectrum of effects that these things can can bring about. And then I would say there is concern with respect to people are microdosing basically with either psilocybin or LSD. Those are the two main ones, and there's some concern about microdosing with LSD because of the this problem known as valvular hypertrophy.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 3: It's a growth in the in the valve tissues in the heart that is caused by serotonin agonists. There's a particular serotonin sub sub a sub type of serotonin receptors, the five HC two B receptors, and LSD hits those. Most of these psychedelics hit those, and it leads to it can lead to this problem when you do it chronically. When you do it once in a while, it's not a problem. But when you do like microdosing is you know, two or three times a week, anyway, So constantly hitting that receptor may lead to this proliferation of valvular tissue, which is not reversible, you know, so it's somewhat somewhat scary. The only remedy is a valve replacement, now, you know. Having said that, I don't want to alarm people, you know, but they should be aware of this, and maybe if they want a microdose, I recommend psilocybin is a better thing to microdose with because the mechanism seems to be that LSD binds to the receptor in a unique way so that the pocket that it gets into in the receptor folds over it and it's hard for it to dissociate. So it's constantly stimulating that receptor, and that seems to be what is connected to this valvular hypertrophy. There were a couple of drugs back in the late nineties early two thousands that were taken off the market because of this effect. One of them was called Fennfann, and I think it was being given for anxiety or I'm not sure what, but it was actually taken off the market because of this effect. So, you know, probably Jim Fatmin's website talks about this. You can find literature about it if you look at the blog on the Hefter website, there's a there's a reference to this, and I should mention Hefter anyway if you have it already.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, and your bio did.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, people can look at the Hefter website and in the blog there's a discussion of this, uh, this issue with Microdosi.
Speaker 1: To close out on today, I want to talk about you the mckinn Academy, what you're doing there and the Biognosis film that you're working on.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yeah, So the mckinna Academy is this nonprofit I've found it a couple of years ago with some colleagues and uh and basically, as you can tell from the name, it's all about education. Originally, when we founded it, the idea was that in part we were going to a lot of what we were planning to do is do conferences and retreats in probably in South America to which is what we had been doing before. So it was just extension of what we were doing, but we want to wanted to formalize it as a nonprofit. Uh. And that was our original idea. And then about the time that we got incorporated, COVID hit and it made it kind of difficult to do any any traveling to do these conferences and so on. You know, Peru was hit as hard as any place with COVID, So we had to, uh, we had to pivot and try to create a strong online presence, which I think we've done more or less successfully. We've had various events, you know, podcasts and and virtual conferences and that sort of thing. So that that is what we're doing right now, and trying to position our sales as a as an educational uh resource for learning about plant medicines and that that sort of thing. And we've offered courses and people can look at you know again, I can I can put it in the in the in the chat and it's basically just Machenna dot Academy and if people go there, they can look at the events and resources tabs and see what kind of stuff we've been doing. And Biognosis project is part of this, you know, this is this is our biggest project right now. And what we're trying to do the subtitle of Biognosis is we're trying to bridge ancestral wisdom, ancestral plant knowledge with contemporary plant knowledge. So, uh, what we're and our focus is on Amzian ethno medicine. So what we're doing now right now is we're trying we're making a series of documentaries that's going to kind of give a snapshot of the state of traditional medicine as it's been practiced in the Amazon in this sort of co you know, post apocalyptic, post COVID, post IAWA's guit tourism, post globalization environments. You know, these these indigenous indigenous communities are really impacted by a lot of this, but then the traditions survive, you know, they change and that's what they do. So I don't see these you know, I mean, the traditions are changing. It's not like it was ten years ago even or twenty years ago. It's but you know, it's worth documenting that. And it's in this particular series where we're trying to initially work with a person down in Peru in Akitos, who I've actually worked with him for forty years and he is the curator of the Iberia at UNAP and the University in University in Nacionale Amazonia Parduan in Iquitos, and he is he just has tremendous plant knowledge, you know, having lived there all of his life and then actually being trained as a scientist, so he brings both perspectives to it. And so we're trying to document what he knows because he never writes anything down right, So we're trying to kind of do our initial documentary about one and what he knows and what his environment is, you know, in his role at the university. But then you know, we're hoping to get funding for we have the funding to make that short documentary, then we're looking for support to make about six or seven more short documentaries, you know, thirty to forty five minutes that will document different aspects of the contemporary scene down there, you know, of which Ayahuaska is very important, but it's not the whole story, you know, so we want to look at difference, you know, go down there and look at how is this tradition being practiced now and especially under the impact of global warming and cultural disruption and all of these disruptive influences. So I think it's going to be a pretty interesting documentary series. We're hoping that working with a great uh production house in New Brunswick named Heming's House, and they have done films for Netflix and National Geographic and Discovery Channel and so on, so we're hoping that uh they can you know, we can put together a teaser reel essentially and they will pick pick this up, uh and and fund this series. That said, though, if any of your your fans, your constituents want to support the McKenna Academy, we welcome that. And and we are a five oh one C three nonprofits so we can even give tax deductions if you live in the States, and uh, you know we're you can you can read read about our plans on the website, what what we've got, the pipeline and so on. So yeah, we'd like you to take a look at it. And also even if you don't donate, just enjoy the content there. There's quite a lot of stuff out there. You know. We did a early in April. April was the actually March, I guess March this year with the fiftieth anniversary of the experiment at Lachererra which is kind of infamous. So we did an event around that, and we've done a number of events, you know, and podcasts and so on, so you know, this is what we do. Given the constraints of the time, you know, and we'd like to do in person conferences and maybe we can get to that later this you know, early next year. I mean, nobody knows that COVID keeps everybody guessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it looking forward to it. You've done fantastic work looking forward to the film, and I will put all those links in the description so the audience can go directly and check that out. Doctor mckinneth, thank you so much for coming on. Fantastic information, and I'd love to have you back on sometime in the future.
Speaker 3: I'd love to come on. Absolutely great. We won't make a date, but will we'll encounter downstream and we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Again, definitely, definitely. Well, thank you so much again, fantastic information and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized, through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Dux selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War One, World World War Two, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.