Speaker 1: I have a special guest with me, Jesse Jones. We're doing an Avian special edition. We are taking the performers off the stage and i'mto my room and on this talk, this Private Talk conversation right here. Are you ready, Jesse?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm really I'm ready for.
Speaker 1: This the Private Talk podcast. We are getting an intimate conversation with me and you, Jesse. So Private Talk wants to know who this man on my couch is Jesse Jones, adult actor, performer. What other eccolades can we put on their director? Evil Angel?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Even in the business for over ten years now? Yes, how does that feel?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: If you know? They say, if you like what you do, it's not really a job. It feels like it's flying by real quick.
Speaker 1: So this is your tenth Avian. Uh.
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't attend the first two Avians because I didn't think I was popular enough to have fans come and visit me. And also I was so coldless about the whole thing, and I was still learning the ropes and everything. So but I did eight.
Speaker 1: This is my eighth av So this is your eighth A yes, So how did you get into the business, Jesse? Let private talk out there. We want to know how all about you, from the beginning to the end, where you are right now, what you have going on in in in the business, and uh, what's what's up for you.
Speaker 3: So basically, I was studying at UCLA my last year of film, and I was I had a girlfriend from Canada that that was my girlfriend for a year or two and I was walking with her and Justice Young, which I'm pretty sure you know he was with Amy Reid.
Speaker 1: I know who Justice is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Justice.
Speaker 3: Was driving by what is dirty ass bang bus or I don't know what the fuck he was doing at the time, and he just stopped next to us and he's like, Hey, would you guys like to be in a video? And he was really misleading, you know, because we're like, what kind of video? And then we started to talk and he's like, well, I do adult stuff, but I do a lot of different things and I do music and stuff.
Speaker 2: But you guys looked dope.
Speaker 3: We'll give you fifteen hundred dollars each if you want to be in one of our video, Like when you go to UCLA and you're struggling and you're broke or whatever, like fifteen hundred for what for a day or week?
Speaker 2: Like what is it?
Speaker 3: And then he said, just look, take my card, come to my house in Tarzana. I was living in Santa Monica. He said, come to my house and we'll explain everything. But first go get tested.
Speaker 1: Did you even know what that was at this time? Because when you're in college, you don't have much money. Had you ever been tested before the bang bus stopped you and said, hey, we want to give you fifteen hundred dollars to We don't know what, but go get tested.
Speaker 3: It was really mysterious and it was really crazy and out there, and that's what intrigued us because at first we didn't say yes, We're like, oh, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: How old are you at the time.
Speaker 2: I was twenty three years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're still like open to ideas. You're young, that knew mind. You're just like, fifteen hundred sounds like a lot of money. What can you do? Well, so you ain't got tested?
Speaker 2: I did, because you know what, No, I'm not gonna lie. You know what.
Speaker 3: It is the funniest thing too. I've been wanting to be in porn for a long time, like like even when I was like fifteen, sixteen seventeen in high school or whatever, Like I would see like Peter Nord and I would see like Seymour buds and I would see like jewels, Yeah, I'm gonna see jewels, and fucking I would see like all these guys like live the life, and I was like, oh, man, I wish one day. You never know, you never know, so and as soon as I got the chance, I was like, but the girl was my key to get in the business. So I had to play that smart because then if I look like I'm eager, sorry, I'm French. So if I say words that don't make sense, don't mind.
Speaker 1: Me private tackle forgive you.
Speaker 3: So if I look too excited, then I'm gonna fuck it up.
Speaker 2: So I have to act like nah, whatever, you know, it's whatever.
Speaker 3: And then one Halloween we met him in September and then camera and we got drunk and we went out with people and we went home and she said we should hit up that guy because I want to see what he has to offer, and I was like, yeah, I'll think about it, which I was fucking jumping.
Speaker 2: I remember going to you.
Speaker 1: Just want to be like reserved.
Speaker 3: I was such a dick, so Basically, I went to the bathroom. I was celebrating and came out. I'm like, you know what, babe, I'll do it just for you. I'll do it for you. And then we went to fucking the valley and I swear to God this moment I'll remember my entire life. And I love saying this story because we got into this house, which is Amy Reid's old house in Tarzana, and we got in the driveway, nervous, sweating balls, like I don't even know what the fuck was happening.
Speaker 2: I was just let's just play. We're in Hollywood and.
Speaker 1: You still at this point don't know what you're doing or you signed up for. You just know you're going to a location you had. There's money going to be you know, transaction at the end, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm so stupid that I thought that the reason I got tested is because like there might be like shit happening on set that I can contract, like some bacteria or some shit. And then I was like tripping balls. I was like, Okay, that's just normal procedure. It's like politics whatever.
Speaker 2: Now, man.
Speaker 3: I went to her house, opened the door, No, she opened the door. I didn't know at the time it was gonna be her. So Amy Reid, which has the most to this day, like I had over two thousand scenes to this day, the most natural, beautiful, natural tits I've ever seen in my life. She opens the door and I'm like that and my jaw comes down and there's a light. I swear it was night, but there's some fucking light that came from somewhere and just went over me. And I said, this is it, this is your calling. You should be doing this, because there's no way in fucking hell that you're from a shit down in Canada where nothing happens, and you get all the way here and the first person you meet is not some trash bag from fucking downtown La that you say no, no, sorry, I just realized you'll live downtown La. Fuck some SANTIALI. Okay, I hope you don't live there. So basically, it's just like it was just meant to be. And I was just like whoa, And I've never had the threesome in my fucking life, and my first threesome was gonna be with my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And Amy Reid.
Speaker 1: That's fucking hot.
Speaker 3: And I was getting like, you know, I was being treated like a new bee, so I get all the chances. Yeah, you want to take your time, you can jerk off through it.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I was ready to bust the nut in the first two minutes.
Speaker 1: So how did you contain yourself this beautiful woman their first threesome? How did you not come let my viewers out there, let let them know?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: How does is that a mental game? Is it a physical game? Like as a male performer in your strews in it being your first time, explain how that happens and goes down.
Speaker 3: It sounds so fucking crazy because if I was my girlfriend back then and hear this, I would be mad. But I had to switch back and forth. So whenever I would fuck amy and I was ready to come, I would have to go back to my girl.
Speaker 1: Friend, so you wouldn't come, which is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fucking crazy because think about it, like, you're with.
Speaker 1: This girl and everyone in this room is now dumber listened to it. Yes, yeah, so that was I'll forgive you, But if I was your girlfriend, I'd be pissed. That's why I had to put that out there for her. She's listening out there at private talk listeners. Yes, so you had to contain your your come coming out by fucking your girlfriend then and going back to to Amy Reid.
Speaker 2: I don't say it all.
Speaker 1: It's so it's already dirty out loud. It's a private talk. You know you're gonna get a lot of deep down and dirty seekers from you, Jesse Jones, just to wait so as you leave the scene tell us more.
Speaker 2: So. Anyways, I do this scene. It was great.
Speaker 3: We did all the positions whatever there is, and it was an amateur thing, so I didn't have to go all out and fuck like ten minutes in this position ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It's whatever happened happened.
Speaker 3: And there's now that I'm in fucking porn and directing these These guys were like five years ahead of their time because they're getting the ship that browsers and a lot of people are paying a lot of money to get these days, but they do.
Speaker 2: It for free.
Speaker 3: So anyways, it was just good. I did the scene that came so fucking hard, it was crazy. But then after that, it just Amy came up to me and privately she said, Jesse, not gonna lie. You have a pretty fucking nice dick, Like your dick is visually good and it's great, and you stayed hard, which is rare, which most guys would fail. Do you want to come with me to sign with my agent, which was La Direct.
Speaker 2: At the time. And I'm like, wait what? And then I look at my girl and my girl's like, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, now, was she included in this package? Doer? She just wanted you to sign?
Speaker 2: No? She she was gonna sign too.
Speaker 3: She was hot, she was a light blonde, blue eyes, big tits, amazing and we did good. But the thing that I feel so bad saying this, I knew that she was in the country for five months, and and the thing is is, I knew I needed a key to get in the business. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to perform at my best and be one hundred percent if I had somebody fucking you know, holding me back. So we started porn. We signed with them, and I knew that as soon as her parents or her family sees that shit, they're gonna fucking call the Border Patrol and the people that say this girl is not American, she's Canadian, Why the fuck is she working in the States and stuff?
Speaker 2: So I I knew that.
Speaker 3: So one year for Christmas, I went I said, Hey, Bay, I'm gonna go see my mom in Hawaii this year for Christmas. She's like, oh, I'm gonna go see my mom in Canada. I'm like, yeah, you should. So as soon as she went there, I knew it. I got the phone call. Yeah, she got stop at the border. She can't come back in the country for five years, for five years, and I'm just that home fucking like sad, like ten percent, but ninety percent fucking like going.
Speaker 2: I got the cheat you.
Speaker 3: Know, like like a a cheat code like Grand Theft Auto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had that fucking cheek coot.
Speaker 1: You first saw that all coming out, so you won.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So where do you still talk to your your ex girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whateverever I go to Canada. She does her own thing over there.
Speaker 1: And she never got back into porn after that. After she couldn't come back, she just gave it up.
Speaker 2: No, she was done.
Speaker 1: Was she jealous a little bit? Are envious because you continue to stay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got that.
Speaker 3: I got those calls and text and emails and fucking so.
Speaker 1: That relationship was over. As soon as she left.
Speaker 2: I knew. I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew for sure. As soon as she left l A, I was like, well that's it. But that gave me inspiration and like I tried to I hustle. Then I started to hustle, which is hard as a male town. And starting when I started, now these motherfuckers are getting deals left and right, like after four scenes. Back then, it wasn't like that, you know, because it was right after two thousand and eight, the big crash, so a lot of people were like, like porn star were not no longer getting three four thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It came down to, like it was shit, you know. I had to start with the blowbang gang bangs, the fucking two hundred dollars boy girl scenes, like my fucking test is one hundred and fifty, I'm going home with fifty bucks, like you know what I mean. Like it was rough, and some days I had to go to the store and fucking steal food because I couldn't afford to live here. Even my mom's a millionaire and Hawaii, I would never ask her for money because I just took all of her money to study at.
Speaker 2: UCLA, and now I'm fucking doing porn.
Speaker 3: So it was such a big deal that I it was hard to do all of that and to stay mine my mind clear, and you know, as you have to.
Speaker 2: It's a big thing.
Speaker 3: As a male talent, you can't have all these little things go in in your head because you can't get hard.
Speaker 1: So let my private talk listeners out there. Not because you're a male performer. What kind of routine do you have to go to to get mentally prepared or physically prepared for a scene?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's that's great.
Speaker 3: Well that's you know, I charge a lot of people to say that I'll do it for you for free.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. Basically, basically, where can you Where do you charge these people? And let my private talk listen out there so they can go and subscribe or do whatever they want to your sne Where can they find you?
Speaker 3: Yes, OnlyFans Jesse Jones, Triple X, that's where I You know, there's a lot of people that ask me like sex advice okay, or like cock hole people that's off and like I get a lot of shit doing that.
Speaker 2: But okay, So if.
Speaker 1: You want any other advice besides what he's gonna give you right now, go to his only fans follow his page, subscribe to it. Give this man some money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But so I just I to be honest a lot of not masturbating, because most guys they fucking jerk off every day. And if you're going to be a serious stud male performer that is doing well and keeps because your reputation is everything, consistency is everything, you know, and you're you know. I'm not the fittest guy, but my cardio is on top of anybody I've ever seen. I played hockey. I play hockey, I snowboard, I ride motocross. I do all kinds of shit. But at the end of the day, you have to have good health. You have to be stress free, clearer, clear your mind. You have to have a good diet. I take papia seeds, I take a lot of multi vitamins I take I drink a lot of coconut water, and I don't jerk off. So basically, if I'm home and I know I'm working with I don't know Alexis Texas, tomorrow, I'll go on porn Hub and watch all of your videos and then I'm like, I don't touch my dick at all, and it's hard, and then I'm like, oh fuck, if I could only and then the beauty of it the.
Speaker 1: Next day, it's kind of awesome.
Speaker 2: So that is some type of fantasy thing that I keep that works for me. I'm not saying it works for everyone. It works for me.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, obstinence a little bit. And also just just you have to be a different type of person, because how many times I go to set, like I went, I shot like two thousand scenes and you know, some girls fucking was hooking all night and there they don't want to be there, and you go down on them and it smells like burn fucking rubber, and you're.
Speaker 1: You just have to burn rubber, burn.
Speaker 3: Condom or something, and then you just have to keep your dick hard. And then like there's just.
Speaker 1: So that does that happen very often on sets where you know an encounter like that would happen, And how do you like navigate through that because you're still and you know, a sex worker, you still have to get your job done or nobody gets paid at the end of the day. So how do you like navigate through that and like toughen through the scene and actually go through that burn rubber.
Speaker 3: See, there's the thing a lot of people don't get when they watch porn and they see a scene and everything, they're like, oh, that is like this is odd. But at the end of the day, yes, if a location is two thousand dollars for the day and you can't get hard and the scene doesn't happen, then it's on you.
Speaker 2: You're the person.
Speaker 3: And then directors talk and people you hear about it, you know what I mean, And it's really stressful if you think about it in your head as a as a talent, that everything relies on you and your dick.
Speaker 2: Then you want a girl like yourself, or a.
Speaker 3: Girl that knows and understand teamwork and wants to make it better and whisper some dirty ass shit in your eath.
Speaker 1: You don't want some like girl and me like are you done yet? Are you ready? Y's making a company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're trying to get hard. She's on her phone texting, and then you go and you like try to like lick her ass or something, and then she doesn't shave her ass because she's done and she doesn't understand that you have to shave the whole fucking thing and her asshole looks like tral Troy Polamalu's hair and then and then you're like, uh, okay, and then you turn her around and then she's looking in the sky and then she's not even there, and it's just like it's hard.
Speaker 2: And for girls lick, you can party all night.
Speaker 3: Tonight and go to set tomorrow and put lubricant on your pussy and you're good. You're getting paid, you're there, you're doing your thing. But as a male talent, when you have to stay hard for the stills and then get dressed again and do dialogue and then get hard, you need someone that is good at what they do.
Speaker 2: So that's what I guess.
Speaker 3: Being a top male performer gives you that option. You know, I get a list in the beginning of the month and.
Speaker 2: I choose, okay, I want to work with her. We heard, we heard, we the rest fuck off.
Speaker 1: Like, so, how long did it take to you to get that top performer list?
Speaker 2: Seven years?
Speaker 1: Seven years?
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. Most guys don't last four years.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like you're more picky now because you've either looked at that list and you can't go you know, you can't go back because once you know you have that great champagne taste, you can't go back to you know, that nasty ass beer.
Speaker 2: It's like flying first last.
Speaker 1: Just once you do it, you can't go back.
Speaker 3: Peasantley in the back. So basically it's just yeah, so I get my list and I work with girls and stuff, and see, here's the thing. If I choose my list and I'm like, oh shit, and I'm just doing this as an example, I'm working with shiy Deville and I can tell that she's off or balance or pH is off, and she's.
Speaker 1: You're kind of like a guy no too, yes.
Speaker 2: But then dad, I respect.
Speaker 3: And I know she's you know the difference, you know, like, it's not that it's just that, oh, she worked five days in a row and a female body is like a fucking aquarium.
Speaker 2: It's not, no, it is it's.
Speaker 1: Like your analogies are great out though.
Speaker 2: Way it's really you.
Speaker 1: Have to be you have to take care of it. I will say, like being you know, someone that was in the industry, I will say one thing with me, I definitely learned a lot about my body, about you know, a lot of things. Because even before it doesn't matter how much sex you could have, you still it's not poorn sex, you know, it's like the amount of it, the timeframe of it, it's all very different. So you realize from smiles to pheromones to what's right and what's wrong and all these things like that. So I feel like it kind of helped in that sense of like actually knowing the female body and navigating to that. So I feel like we're also like sexual athletes and with all those things being it's like you're preparing for a race, yes.
Speaker 3: And also not just that. Now I can just go down on a girl and I can tell if she has BV and she has if she forgot a sponge, if she is on her period.
Speaker 1: Do you give this doctor's advice to you on your only fans? No?
Speaker 3: But I can tell straight up an like it's now. It's like a thing like even like I'm not gonna lie. So I walked on set one time and the girls were doing fucking pictures. Still that means she's fully clothed in front of the camera doing pretty girls and I can smell her. What do you do? Do you fucking say, hey, I forgot my lube in my car and never come back and bounce like what do you do?
Speaker 2: And then so what did you do?
Speaker 1: Jesse.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did the wrong thing. I went.
Speaker 3: I went up to her and I said, hey, babe, so I just want to let you know, like I don't know if you're if you douched or anything, but I just I smell. I just fucking buried my grape. I was digging every sentence. I could see it. Like now, if I would look at myself, I would laugh. But I was like gaved, like I can know, but the photographer has his T shirt over his nose.
Speaker 1: I want to know. How can she can't spell herself?
Speaker 2: No, she can't.
Speaker 3: She just needs the fucking money and she's too stupid to not show up on set. And she doesn't care about her reputation, which is ninety percent of a lot of girls these days. Like they're from trailer park in Michigan. They come out here and they make more money in an hour than they make in fucking six months over there.
Speaker 2: And it's just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, like why the fuck do I get stuck with you? What did I do? And then you look at the director and he's like he's loving it, because you know, most director don't want to see you do good. It's just like anyways, But so it's.
Speaker 1: Just so, so, did you do the scene with that girl that day? No?
Speaker 2: Actually, when I told her she started crying. And also on top of.
Speaker 3: That, when we did the stills, we started and then I gave her a razor because her.
Speaker 2: Whole fucking asshole.
Speaker 3: No listen, Vic, look, Vic told me seriously, He's like, Jesse, I can't shoot because now with the cameras, the cameras.
Speaker 1: Are for you can see ever, you can see everything.
Speaker 3: So me being a nice fucking Canadian guy instead of letting that girl shoot with a hairy bush asshole, I just went and gave her a raisin.
Speaker 1: But did you just like toss it to her and be like, hey, use this, or you're like, hey, baby girl, I think you need this. It's like it's it's all. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Jesse, how did you tell her?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I did the whole baby girl. I was trying to say some shit. I was like, girl, you know what, absolutely nothing against you. I'm just saying, right now we're shooting, and your your ass is really really not I think I don't know if you didn't shoot right and everything. You can see the tears like she was crying.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you were on her no list after that.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I've never worked with her out so private talk out there. If you do not know what a know list means. I know this list. We've talked about it a little bit before on one of the episodes. But it means that you do not have to work with that person. If I don't like her Harry but she asshole, I don't have to work with him. I don't like that he made me cry, I could not work with him. So that is what a no list is. So are you on many these girls no lists?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I will now that you're truth. I mean, I feel like Jesse, I've known you from the beginning, from you started to now, and you know, I feel like it's only it's only a human to you know, elevate each year and like becoming to your own because it's like in the beginning, like you said, you didn't really know how to navigate through. Now you're really comfortable in the business. You're successful. You know, you've been you know, one of the top guys in the industry right now you're directing. How do you like stay in check with all that? Because you don't want to hurt every girl's feeling. You definitely want to be someone that you have, you withhold your reputation. You don't want to like be a complete asshole, but you want to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, here's the thing that the reason that I kept this stature and the name is by being picky and choosing who I work with, Because if I would just accept every fucking scene like a lot of dudes, I shot thirty six seen this month, Like, do you know there's only thirty fucking days in the month. What are you doing shooting two scenes a day?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What? How thirsty are you?
Speaker 1: But that's also knowing your worth. I feel like what you're saying, You know you have to like pick quality over quantity sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so much important to do quality over count quantity because everybody just I could lower my rate to like, I don't know what the fuck these guys charge like five hundred bucks and fucking shoot every day twice a day.
Speaker 2: I could do that, But why works? Smart?
Speaker 1: You used to work twice today, don't, Yes, yes you have. I remember I used to have to try to book you and I'd have to like navigate through your schedule and I had to get your second scene sometimes and sometimes girls will always second scenes, but you know, sometimes you just have to navigate through it.
Speaker 2: No, but that's the thing. You have to be solid.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm a businessman, and if I book myself for two scenes is because you know what, I haven't jerked off in a week.
Speaker 1: Just because you wanted to have such. Don't like, don't let a private talk out there.
Speaker 2: No, Okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, any guy that can't dick hard with you should not should be working.
Speaker 1: It's happened. It's happened. I agree, you know at the time. But it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like gay porn. Also, you can do gay porn. You don't, Hey, some.
Speaker 1: Do both, you know. Yeah, but that's sometimes behind the closed doors.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's a whole episode right here, That's a whole.
Speaker 1: That is maybe we'll have a part too if it gets real risky after the after dark hours with private talk. So, what is one of your craziest stories you've ever had on set? Do you have something like totally outlandish that private talk would just be like damn, Jesse, how do you keep that dick card and still keep it going?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So, this is for real. This happened not too long ago. I'm not gonna name the name because you know I'm real.
Speaker 1: Fuck really, can you give us an initial?
Speaker 2: Okay? A and S.
Speaker 3: So I'm shooting this scene for a company which is really popular, and I'm working with this girl. And I've worked with this girl many times before. She's amazing. She's a fucking trooper and one of the best fucking girl that I've worked with. And I don't know what was off that day. We did the whole scene. We did the pictures, we did the dialogue, we did everything. I was on set from ten to three. Comes to sex. We do the sex. Okay, we're fucking we're doing it. We did all the badge position, vagina position, and then right.
Speaker 2: Now we're anal.
Speaker 3: We had the third anal position, which is the last one. All I had to do was fuck four different strokes and pull out and come on that girl's face. And I was getting my full paycheck and I was fucking gonna smoke some blunts and chill. No, I'm reverse cowgirl on a white fucking couch. And I said white couch because it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Come in the story.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing reverse cowgirl, and this girl is on me and I'm fucking her and I go a little too uh up and my dick slips out and then she grabs it and she puts it back in regular shit happens all the time. And then we keep fucking. And then like ten fifteen seconds later, I can hear her like like this, and I was like, what the fuck is this bitch smelling?
Speaker 2: Like? What is happening?
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, oh, wait a second, and she asked a director, can we cut?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, whatever, let's cut. I don't care. And she said almost said his name, She said it smells kind of funny. Are we good? And then director's like, yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: So when he says what's wrong, She's like, well, I don't know. But and she gets up and she slides in her turd, A turd came out of her fucking asshole, fell on the white couch. She fell her foot on and hit the side of the couch and hit her head on the groundsion.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, so now literally.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh ship basically so now their ship spread on the couch, which is now way smelliard than before because it's spread. And then she's fucking tripping balls and she's like so insulted, and.
Speaker 1: She's insulted that she hit the slipped on her own ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the whole thing, Like I swear to go.
Speaker 3: And then this director just realized all of a sudden everything that's happening. But this girl went in the bathroom and locked herself in and never came out.
Speaker 1: To this day, she's still in that bathroom. What did you do to her? Jesse, We need to go to get a search party, private talk. We need to go and break that bathroom down and see if she's still alive after she slipped.
Speaker 3: Look, seriously, she texted us, we got me and my We got a text It says, uh, the scene is over where I'm not coming out. I never got paid, never got paid for the scene, did everything nine of the way, never anything happened.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so did you put her on your no list?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: See no, see that's not that's an accident. And I'm respectful, I'm a that's not worth.
Speaker 2: The no list.
Speaker 1: So what would it take to be on your no list?
Speaker 2: Okay? If I And by.
Speaker 1: The way, that was an awesome story. It sucks for her, but you know that was that you didn't know where it was going, but I knew shit was involved, and I didn't know how oh shit it got.
Speaker 2: But that's one like I have so many.
Speaker 3: One time I went to set and this girl was brand new, and two things happened. First, she went to it was a gang bang, and she went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: It was for Mason.
Speaker 3: She went to the bathroom and she came out and she sat at the table and she's just chilling there and she's like, uh so, how long does it take. I'm like, excuse, what are you talking about. She's like, I drank the douche before it.
Speaker 2: It hurts, before I feel it. I'm like, babe, you're not supposed to drink what And it's like.
Speaker 1: Not good for you, Vagina, it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: And then she fucking drank it. And then we had to tell her.
Speaker 3: First of all, she didn't even filter the vinegar. She drank a fucking vinegar. So I was tripping. But then after that scene, it was a we all came on her face and this car pulls up and it's that house, the Boss House. So we see the fucking car in the window and you can see inside the house. There's fucking three black guy and four white dude surrounding this chick. She looks out, she sees her boyfriend's car, and she said, guys, guys, duck, And I'm like, what the fuck is happening? She said, I told my boyfriend I'm doing a Mabeline commercial for lipstick and beauty products. He thinks that I'm here doing some fucking facial, but not the right facial, the other facial, and and we were all laughing hard. And then she went outside, sat in the car and kissed the dude like straight up would come.
Speaker 1: From eighty sounds like a winner when you take home to mom, you know what.
Speaker 3: It was insane and we're all inside laughing our asses off. Man like, shit like this happens, like it's so crazy, so many stories.
Speaker 1: I like these stories, Please indulge. But what does it take to get on your no list?
Speaker 2: Jesse?
Speaker 1: You said you're respectful? You don't you know it takes a lot? What does it take? And how many girls are on your no list?
Speaker 3: I have about I would say fifteen girl on my know list and five kind of a lot. Five of these girls no longer work and porn.
Speaker 2: And one of them and then and then the other ten is just respect. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this business is all, at the end of the day, is about respect and about like, if I'm doing a scene with you and I'm French, I'm really passionate. I like to kiss the girl's neck and stuff, and like your lover, yeah, oh don't kiss me. Okay, you want me to come on your fucking face, but I can't kiss you. And then and then like you'll fuck her like reverse cowgirl for like two seconds, and now all of her weight is on you. She can't fucking hold her own. She doesn't know how to do a squad And then you're struggling doing the whole scene for this girl and she's out there space the fuck out. And then when you do it, and then oh it's time for come, she's on her fucking phone tweeting and doing shit where she's supposed to help you to come. Like there's just common fucking sense and some girls don't have that. And if your pussy's smelly, I'll give you a break and I'll work with you one, three, two, three times, But if it's every fucking time, like come on, man, like, it's just you.
Speaker 1: Have, it's respect, it's common courtesy. You know, we're all going to work where you know, just like you should shave, be clean.
Speaker 3: And the whole thing with like, uh is that gonna sound racist? So there's girl no like what there's girls that are like black, right, and and they don't shave and it gets prickly and you do fucking missionary for a second, and every city you're the side of your dick is red raw because the hair, the hair is like the beard is like prickly, and you're just like and it hurts, and every fucking stroke you're there struggling and you're like, ah, that's the bitch I give a razor. So that's the thing you have to. You have to And and if I do this thing like I'm a bad guy, but.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's been a bad guy. I feel like with a lot of those situations too, it's about communication. We're in a business where we are having sex, and if you're gonna put your dick inside someone or let someone put your you know, their dick inside your vagina vice versa, you should be able to communicate or say hey, talk to them and not be a dick or like whatever. But if you smell or you want to say some things because I've had a places where i haven't worked with people and I've got offsets before. Please tell me if that story like, let it come out.
Speaker 3: I listen, I'm circumcised, and my ship does not smell. There's some dudes out there that are fucking nasty, like they'll go pull up to a blowbang and pull the foreskin off their cock and the whole room smells like a yeah, fuck that. But what I'm saying is me, I know my ship doesn't smell like anything. It's amazing. It's it's it smells amazing. Okay, I'm gonna fuck this girl for about a minute, pull my dick out and it looks like I'll have a fucking cream cheese sandwich on top of my pubes. And then and then she goes and she sucks my dick. It's like, oh it is dick smells. Are you fucking serious right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it does.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm making you suck my dick is so that you can smell that fucking cottage cheese sandwich. That everything that I'm just like, this is so gross and now I'm the smelly dick.
Speaker 2: Dick, you just gotta fucking place on my knowlese.
Speaker 1: Melley Dick, Smelly Dick, Smelly Dick. It's like smelly cab. That's it sounds like you had some horror like horrible war stories. You have to like fuck through the trenches to get to the top.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I started from the box.
Speaker 1: Hey, we all do, Jesse. And the funny thing is is why this is the first male performer that I've had on my couch, and so I'm happy that you're here. Thank you for joining Private Talk. But we usually have either a female perspective or my own, so I like to educate on both sides and see, like you know, because it's very different. Your role in the business and my role are very different, but very similar in a lot of ways, but your experiences are very different and the same thing is like how you said the reverse cowgirl with the thing and the weight. I have stories with some guys or the like vice versas. It's like guys not holding their own either or like not doing things. So it's like it's funny to hear the dynamic and like the back and forth. I think it's really amazing. So Private Talk. I hope you're liking subscribing and watching this episode, Jesse Jones has got some more stories. I know he's got them all itching out. He's got those sunglasses on, so you can get real handed with us here at private talkohol, next time, next time, next time? Something ooh so fancy.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So, now that you've done even the visit for ten years, what are you doing besides directing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where are your goals in the business? What are you Where are you at now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So basically I have a recording studio called The Last Ever in la I have a bunch of young artists coming up and recording stuff and I make money off of that every month.
Speaker 2: I have a clothing line.
Speaker 3: We have a store on Fairfax and Melrose called Generation Hustle. We have some merchandise in there, and we have we're doing satchels now nice, We're bringing back the satchels but with like different things.
Speaker 2: And then I direct for Evil Angel.
Speaker 3: Also I perform all the time and what else I'm starting? Oh, perfect time to drop my podcast?
Speaker 2: Enough?
Speaker 3: So basically I want to start a podcast because like, just like this, so many people ask me about like this, and and I just think that it would be funny to have something to have like I don't know, and I feel like my friend Nicky Ben's you know, we're both Canadian. We understand each other like when like we can sit at a coffee shop and look at someone and then look at each other and we know exactly what the fuck we're about to say. So we want to do something funny, talk about every day things, like we would go on Twitter and we would read people's tweet out loud and it would just be like neutral, and then have Mellow, my friend Mellow is with Brazers here in Vegas. He would be our correspondent, and then we would have people call in and ask questions. So basically I have a bunch of things. I have the whole green screen and everything.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do well how candid and like truthfully you are, I think that it would do. It would do really well. I mean I feel like you kind of don't hold back.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing in life, like a lot of people try to be politically correct. I think that's so fucking boring and stupid, Like, yes, you'll get more work and you'll be like the vanilla, but at the end of the day, is that what you watch like you watch hockey to see these fucking dudes fights, you watch a TMZ to see shit happen because people love it. We live in a moment that this era with Twitter and everything, it's all about big effects and about getting your attention and shit. Because I saw the other day fucking wildfires in Australia was trending number one and then two seconds later justin Bieber a pea soup, Like, it's so fucking crazy what it takes to be relevant and.
Speaker 2: You just say what is on your heart. Be truthful but still respectful.
Speaker 3: And if you're funny and you have stories and you live a crazy life.
Speaker 2: People are gonna enjoy it. You know, people are gonna listen.
Speaker 1: I think that you can't go wrong with that. Honesty is definitely key. If you stick to who you are and true to yourself, then I think that that's the way to go. I like it. I like it. I like it. Jesse, thank you for coming on Private Talk. We're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna get to one of my favorite segments, truth with Texas. All Right, Private Talk Podcast, we are back with Jesse Jones on the couch and we are ready for Truth with Texas. Are you ready, Jesse, Let's do this. You think you can answer these questions? All right? All right, I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: All right, I know where the ace of spade is.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you got hearts, you got the romantic question.
Speaker 2: I'm a charncer. I'm a cancer romantic but crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's see, how would your ideal four play session be? I or how long would your ideal for play session last?
Speaker 3: For so just to be getting straight to four plays like what happens before sex?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, mister sex, mister sex worker. Yes, four play means before the sex. What would the ideal time b for your four play session in a romantic setting?
Speaker 2: And could there be multiple girls if.
Speaker 1: That's what your romance four play session is? Yes?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Yah? All right?
Speaker 3: So first we got a girl at my feet that's licking my toes and kissing my feet and massaging my feet feet. No, but I just think it's like so I no, no, I love okay, I love getting it done on me. Like let's say, like I'm about to come or something and a girl like starts kissing. It's like, holy shit, hypercent that's all your nerves are in okay, So that would be one would be down there just that's her whole job, the whole time.
Speaker 2: She ain't getting nothing, just straight up kissing feet.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: And then one girl so here.
Speaker 3: I had a motocross accident when I was a kid and I broke my leg, my everything, and I had a cast that would go from my chest to my ankle, and I had one nipple, this nipple out and that girlfriend at the time used to me off and play with. So I would have one girl on the left, play with the left nipple, not the right one.
Speaker 2: Don't touch the right one. And then I.
Speaker 3: Would have a girl kiss me because I love kissing, Like I like Mike Adrano does this thing where a girl licks his ass or suck his dick while the other one just straight kiss him. Like I think that's hot. So I would have a girl kissing me, a girl jerking me off. She would be on the right right, and then one kissing my feet, and then they would edge me like really bad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like that would be I mean.
Speaker 1: It gets you, that means almost coming not for you a private podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like you can see everything like it's so and yeah, I would like it to be Japanese ladies.
Speaker 1: Japanese lady, yeah, because I feel that that's their thing.
Speaker 3: They like to please people a lot. See, I feel the white girls they would judge me afterward. It is fucking nipple licking ass dude over there, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Like Japanese are like, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: They just want to serve and please. Yes, yes, serve and please.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I like this. That was very descriptive. I like that you have a woman for a nipple, your toes, your jerking off abilities, don't make me come almost come, Just serve and please, mister Jesse Jones not asking for a lot at all. Private talk. You heard what he wants. Make sure you subscribe to that Only Fans you member. We get some of these things on his only Fans page. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so I do four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're doing all four. You don't get away that easily. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: What is that club?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a club, and we're doing a kinky question. All right? Have you ever been caught solo like masturbating? And if you have, by.
Speaker 2: Who I can honestly say, and I've.
Speaker 1: Don't lie to us.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: I can honestly say, I honestly say that I've never been caught masturbating in my entire never no ever, ever, ever, ever, from my from my mom to my dad to my grandma to anybody that I've ever jerked off. I fucking jerked off a lot of places. I'm not gonna lie. Never got caught. I got caught like like, okay, like my ex I was in bed and like I was just watching porn and like touching my dick and jerking off, and like she walked in and she started took the hitachi and started to fucking do herself too, like ship like that.
Speaker 2: But that's not caught.
Speaker 1: So you masturbated separately, well in bed together, Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 3: You watch porn, and then like you fucking masturbated each other. Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: If she has u some fucking she has to take some pills because she has some type of gone rhea comdia. You're in the business, you know, you're.
Speaker 1: Out, you're on a timeout session, So you're masturbating next to each other while you watch porn.
Speaker 2: You have to be good.
Speaker 1: I guess that's I mean, it makes it creative if.
Speaker 3: You're responsible, you'll have sex and then give it to everybody you work with.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're a responsible So you've never been caught, and I find that very like good job. I'm not giveing a pause for that. I'm trying to think if I've ever been caught, it's not about me. Right now, we're gonna get back to you, Jesse. We got two more questions over here, so.
Speaker 3: This whole fucking thing doesn't even matter because I'm all gonna have to answer all of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, diamond.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Does it go from normal to worse?
Speaker 1: No? The diamonds is a spicy question. I like spicy, like spicy. Have you ever used any food during sex?
Speaker 2: I have never used food. I don't even think.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, chocolate melted some fucking I was probably sixteen seventeen, and there was Valentine's Day and she had some she had some edible underwear, which was fucking gross. I don't know why people do that, because pussy juice and candy is kind of a if you like candy, you're not Yeah, So basically that was fucked up. But it was that and I melted chocolate on her nipples, which it was cool and I ate it, But I don't associate food with sex.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 3: I love to fucking eat after sex, and I'll order every fucking one.
Speaker 2: Time was so high. I ordered from two different places and they got in the same time. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: But so I like to order food porn off, but during sex, like you're just busy fucking fucking a girl who were eating in and out while I'm fucking her, Like I'm doing something wrong because you shouldn't. She shouldn't be able to hold anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know there's people that like into like food play and like all those fetish things.
Speaker 3: So if I rub a strawberry on your nipple, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was for me. I said some people out there. There might be someone out on the Private Talk podcast. I'd like to like associate food.
Speaker 2: With respect, respect people.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not me. I like to eat afterwards to after a blunt, and you know eating it's much better. Yes, yes, last one.
Speaker 2: Last, Okay, let's guess, Oh.
Speaker 1: Spade, Spade, have you ever received head while driving?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, to be honest with you, so many fucking times. I mean it's it's almost like a thing like if I'm driving your ass to Disney, guess who's giving a fucking blow job.
Speaker 2: I'm getting over there.
Speaker 1: So if it's like lord, than like a thirty minute ride, blow jobs are happening, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, my ex, I'm sorry, like one of my ex's destiny. She climbed while I was on the fucking one seventy driving in the carpool lane, like like seventy miles per hour. So I she fucking climbed on top of me and started to fuck me.
Speaker 1: And how did you drive? And like do everything? Did you play it in like cruise control? No?
Speaker 3: I almost like it was the most irresponsible thing I've ever seen a grown woman do.
Speaker 2: And what the fuck am I supposed to do? Like I'm just doing?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, you can't tell her no. You can't tell that girl no. She doesn't know what no is.
Speaker 1: So did you finish or did you like pull over safely or did you're like, bitch, we're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Now, as soon as she locked in the lips and the dick together, that was a mission. Now I needed to finish because if I didn't, I wasn't a man. I wasn't like strong enough as a male performer, if your dick doesn't work, it fucks with your head because it's it's your thing, that's what you do. Girls will fucking pass seven fuck boys to to fuck you because she knows that you can get it hard and fuck the shit out of her. So not being able to do that was a big thing, especially with her because I liked her, and so I fucked her and I came and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: How many miles did you ride on this highway with the yard from.
Speaker 3: From Universal to Granada Hills A fucking straight up and I fucked her, But I know I get blowjob like, to be honest, I went to Malibu last week and the girl gave me a blowjob because you know I have tinted windows. And also I just put my fucking phone right there and I put it on my only fans.
Speaker 1: So do you have like big dick energy that it's just like they just notice suck it when they get in your car, or how does that work? Jesse? It's let's private talk people out there. Maybe they want to get the RoadHead to let them know how they let it go down. You just whip it out.
Speaker 2: It's all about hints. It's all about subtle hints like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You unbuckle your you unbuckle your seat belt and you buckle it behind you that fucking number.
Speaker 1: One, playing the car number one.
Speaker 3: And then and then you just uh, if you drive with the right hand, quit that ship, go straight, use your left hand and then do the movie theater, move right and behind her thing. And then if you have like a thing that that goes folds in the middle console, that's.
Speaker 2: The fucking home run.
Speaker 3: If you lift the middle console and that girl, don't start sucking your dick.
Speaker 2: She ain't down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ain't in dick, and she knows she's paying for the dinner at NOBU.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is is, you know, like it's just it's thing. It happens, and then you just do your thing. You should dick suck.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it's hard for me sometime to concentrate because if you're in the canyons and there's a lot of turns, dick is like half soft, half hard. If you're on the highway, fucking hard hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But so that's why it's.
Speaker 1: It's just like some acrobatic sex stuff going on here. I'm gonna have to join your only fans myself to see what goes on these car rides, Jesse, like, what's going on here? All right? I have one more question for you though, being that you're imported, do you have any fetishes for yourself that you like? Particularly? I know you said the whole nipple thing because you were in a cast and like, no, that's not that's not necessarily a fetish, but that is something that's kind of like, you know, maybe I don't know your porn's gonna be like one nipple at a time, you.
Speaker 2: Know, nipple fuck her. So wait, what was the question.
Speaker 1: Do you have any finishing?
Speaker 2: Do I have finish it? Yes?
Speaker 3: I love to fuck a girl in front of her boyfriend, like and fuck this ship up. Would not not be the fucking couckboy, but.
Speaker 1: Be the the one who's fucking.
Speaker 3: Or like on the phone, let's say, fuck a girl and she's on the phone with her man explaining what I'm doing to her. Like for me, that's like, holy fuck, man, that's hot.
Speaker 1: I hear I like that private talk. You hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that for me is really hot. Whatever if it's real, if it's not real, I don't really give a fuck when it happens.
Speaker 2: It just happens. But that's a big turn on for me, like the whole.
Speaker 1: Couk hold thing and making someone or.
Speaker 3: Like watching like let's say you get home and your wife is fucking some dude and the crack of the door is open the cameras. Yes, because I mean, let's be real, I don't give a fuck about putting se anymore, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, Like you're jaded to the pussy.
Speaker 3: Yes, So these crazy things that never happens to me are kind of.
Speaker 1: Like now you're going to think outside the box to get those those tingles in your line. Yes, all right, Well, thank you for being honest and truthful with Miss Texas. We're going to take a short little break and then you're going to ask me some questions. Jesse, Are you ready to ask me some questions? I feel like ever since I told you, you've been like etching away. That's like smokes stimulating over there in your brain, popping out what you got for me, the aura of you?
Speaker 3: All right, and you have to answer this right, I mean, you're going to get in trouble when the show's over.
Speaker 1: Now, you're not gonna get in troubles as you look to everybody in the room.
Speaker 2: So did you in your entire career ever shot on someone.
Speaker 1: I never have, never, because for me, I was really particular about like anal stuff anyways, and I've only done very particular scenes or I've only done a couple a handful of scenes that were anal. So for me, I did not do that because I cleaned out so many times because I had that in my head of why. One of the reason why I feel like I'm probably a little bit more hesitant to do it because I'm such a control freak that I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: So no, I have not, not even like a little nug.
Speaker 1: Not that I know.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: No one ever told me, No one ever stopped and a cut, So no, I mean I would have seen it because I would have sucked it.
Speaker 2: So no, I congratulation.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me though, again that's like an honest thing, like I really was, like even to this day of my personal life, it's not something I'm really into because I feel like I'm just so clean that I'm like, ah, no, thanks, if I'm not sure, I'm not going to do it. It's not really like I wouldn't want to have an incident where something happened and fell out and I hit my head and then you know all that because that probably what happens to me because I have horrible luck, and I'm come to see well respect to that, because that is no shitting on the dicks.
Speaker 2: But what you shot what like twenty anal scenes?
Speaker 1: No less than That's what I'm saying. I've done like six, That's what I'm saying. Very there's not a lot to do in that. So some girls do, but that's what I'm saying, So it's more to average that I don't really have to play with and I don't do it in my personal life.
Speaker 3: Second question, who is the worst male performer you've ever shot with in your career? Who is first and last name.
Speaker 1: In your story? You didn't tell me your first and like you said initials, but I'll tell you. Let's see, hmmm, called the scene? You know what, I don't even know if that's even his name. I think it's called if you want to say, it's Johnny Deep And it was somebody that I worked for more than more. I can't even say his name, Craven moorehead I worked. It was for his set, and it was like when I first started, so I used to do like blowjob scenes and it wasn't always like the best people on that first day of those times. But I want to say, his name is like Johnny Deep or something were like that.
Speaker 3: And I just remember I named Johnny Depth and he's a black guy.
Speaker 1: No, this is like he looked like hispanic kind of like what like john I think it's so like he was I was he. It was just really bad and I did not like it at all. And I just remember Craven he was like filming and he like answered the phone and he's like put the camera down, like and he was still filming, so like we were supposed to be like whatever, and I'm like, oh, hell no, we're on a break. I'm like, you're not fucking me anymore. Like I'm gonna wait until it's time for you to bring me back with that camera. Yeah, it was just not The chemistry was off. His dick game was not good. I didn't like anything about it. Sorry, Johnny Deep. I don't even know if you even fucking know who I am either, but sorry.
Speaker 2: Well I can assure you he is no longer in the business.
Speaker 1: You're safe. There was somebody else too that tried to say, like a lying situation. I can't remember. I pictured their faces when this happens, like it was a blowjob, saying thing too. And he couldn't keep his dick hard, and he tried to blame me, saying that I was using my teeth, and I'm like, I know, damn well, I don't lose teeth in my blowjob, so I know that it's not me. So the guy the director was like, it's just He's like, it's not you. He says that all the time to all the girls, and I'm like, well, fuck can too. So he went on my no list for that. I was like, you're not gonna sit here and make me feel like I did something wrong. He tried to say that I bit his dick. I am not a biter. I do not use my teeth, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I saw him the other day, was greeter at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Johnny y oh true. Well hopefully you know, Johnny, if you're listening, I hope you subscribe and light to the channel. I'm sorry that I didn't give your dick game a ten. I gave it a zero. Sorry better Nick looks time, I guess, Okay, there we go. We see. That wasn't so bad. I was really happy that you got some great questions. I hope you guys Private Talk liked my interview a little bit. You got told me to know who my worst performer was. Thank you so much for being my first