Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. I don't care.
Speaker 1: If there's a rematch of yesterday's game, that'd be fine. Both players that played yesterday could play today. I said, I didn't care. It didn't matter to me who played today. Who do we got here? Josh? Hi, Josh, Good morning Ron. There's a Josh that hasn't played. You're a fresh fish, Josh, what face facy buddy, you're kidding me. I thought all the Josh is that played by now.
Speaker 2: But a nice piece of fish. You are a nice piece of fish, dude. Good to have you on. Josh never never played before. Now he's taking on Mark Mark, Good morning, Hey morning Rod. Hello Mark.
Speaker 1: Now you have played before, but Chilly tells me it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, about four or five years, So back back, ready for it? Okay, Well, good to have you on. Listen.
Speaker 1: It is Google doll tickets on the chopping block here with Yeah it's a really good ticket with with a friend's dashboard confessional. So tickets go on sale today at ten dot com. I'm just telling you right now, these questions, boy, get them out. Yeah, you guys, are getting there. Yeah, we're flushing it. We're flushing it with you guys, for sure. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Mark's played before Josh. You're shouting out your name, say it before him. Give me the correct answer. Do it twice.
Speaker 2: You're going to see the dolls.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, guys, here we go.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: According to the old saying, it needs to be set up somehow, what should you kill people with?
Speaker 2: Gosh, Josh, kill kindness? Killing with kindness is the correct answers a nice guy, Josh. It needed to say thank you well, rod tweaked it. It just said what should you kill Peo? What should you kill people with? That's her question. There was no qualifier answer anything else. It's like your psychopath, what you kill people with? No butter knives? You should never kill people with butter knives? Okay, who got that? That's all you have? Josh? Josh? Okay, Josh is anyway, you see why I didn't use that question all year? Makes sense? What Josh got that one? Right? Okay? But who's he playing? Josh is playing? Mark? Okay, Marks still there?
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: I've just wanted to know you're still alive. Wonderful?
Speaker 1: You think that nobody's ever done that? Like, that question was so dumb. I'm hanging up. She's like, is Mark still there?
Speaker 2: Next question? Okay?
Speaker 1: What type of platform is Blue Sky?
Speaker 2: Mark? Gosh? Yeah, Mark, Mark? What's up? Mark?
Speaker 1: Uh? Social media? Let's go?
Speaker 2: It's a social media game?
Speaker 1: A game?
Speaker 2: Hell's face of discuss? Hell? If I could put a sound to your face, you look like George Street at the CMA.
Speaker 1: If I could put a sound to your face, it would sound like it would is a fart? What type of platform is Blue Sky Social?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Mark's on the board. Okay, none of this for the tournament.
Speaker 2: Please ask them all of these?
Speaker 1: Okay, go Oh my god, Okay, I've been looking at this one for four months? What is the name of the currency used in the United States?
Speaker 2: Mark? Is that even a right? Answer? Mark? Mark?
Speaker 1: Us?
Speaker 2: Dollar?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: He got it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Dollars? Is that right? You don't know? Okay? How the money man? He likes that one. So we asked the rest of them to them. No, No, this has already been I don't know if I want to hear any more. Ask him, Mark wins. What are you giving? Mark? Nothing? No? Nothing, okay, Google doll tickets, you win them? Oh yeah, thank you? All right, fresh Fish, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that like I made you like the game more made your skin a little tougher for next year. I don't know, but you got that under your belt, Josh. I hope to hear from you next year.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. We'll see you next year. Oh weird, not gonna think about to Mark too, hope to hear from you next year.
Speaker 1: Let's at least let's let's attempt a victory speech.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mark, all right, all right, hang on