Speaker 1: Instill the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's time to play the Pumpkin Spice Pray. It's right, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of treat.
Speaker 1: Let's go meet our contestants here, okay, and let's get let's get a few of you to come on down. Hey, Josh, Josh, come on down, Jock, jo Oh many, good morning Rod right go, family, are doing great, Joshu, it's so great to have you on today. You are going to be bidding. First, you are contestant number one, Please don't go anywhere. Next up would be Blanca, come on down, blank.
Speaker 2: Hello, good morning Blanco.
Speaker 1: That no, it's Blanco. Hi Blanca. You are going to be bidding number two. Okay, you're you're contested number two this morning and then last week.
Speaker 2: Now please Blanca just hang right there. And then contestant number three, Hannah, come on down. Good morning, Hi Hannah.
Speaker 1: It's so great to have you on the Pumpkin Spice Price is right.
Speaker 2: Today for having me, it's so great, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We got Josh, Blanca and Hannah or Josh, oh, Blanco and Hannah. Right. That's how it is, is that what's happening here, that is the correct Well, there's really only one thing left to do is have the hype man do what he does, and that would be to describe today's pumpkin spice item available on reach hell shelves.
Speaker 2: This fall season.
Speaker 1: What do you have, my friend, well, ride, Today's item is Don's Pumpkin Spice dish ray.
Speaker 2: Now your dishes won't just smell clean, they'll smell like fall two.
Speaker 1: This limited edition Pumpkin Spice and Feuds dish washing spray cuts through grease and grimes five dimes faster than Tratatonal dish soaps, providing an eat spray on cleaning method for dishes and other kitchen surfaces.
Speaker 2: Cratatonalratatonal. Did you have a problem with the word traditional. It's French, it's strata total. He's really done? Well, okay, you know what they say, agang. If your sin's.
Speaker 1: Getting cray clean those dishes with a pumpkin spice spray, nobody says sixty eight abds bottle of Pumpkin spice dish ray from the fad sauce at.
Speaker 2: Everybody says that, okay, cratisponl.
Speaker 1: Cratatonal, and it can I just I take issue with you know what they say?
Speaker 2: Who are they? They say it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is the saying when your dishes get cray hit it with the spro and spice spray.
Speaker 2: Everybody says that I heard several times a day.
Speaker 1: Oh on, Josh, Hello Josh.
Speaker 2: You know what they say? All right? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hype Contest number one, Josh, what is your bid on the sixty ounce bottle of pumpkin spice dish spray from the fine folks at Dawn. I'm gonna go five five dollars, five dollars eighty one cent. Okay, five eighty one, five eighty one, very specific, yes, Okay's stay right there. Next up is going to be Blanca or Blanco Blanco. What is your bid on the dawn Pumpkin spice dish spray.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with six five a right, six dollars, all right, Blanca. Last, but not least is going to be Hannah. Hannah.
Speaker 1: What is your bid on the sixteen ounce bottle of down pumpkin spice dish spray. I'm gonna go with five ninety.
Speaker 2: Five ninety very specific on these today. Five ninety is the bid.
Speaker 1: The contestant who comes closes without going over the actual retail price will be our winner today, and I don't know if we can just maybe get one more from the hype man.
Speaker 2: You sure care? Could you help us with that actual retail price?
Speaker 1: Well, the actual retail price for Don's pumpkin spice dispray is five dollars and ninety four cents.
Speaker 2: Whoa, wow, hallo.
Speaker 1: Hallo, Hannah, whoa whoa with a bit of five ninety you were off by four cents on the dawn pumpkin spice dish spray. You are the winner of today's pumpkin spice price is right? Hey, awesome, thank you Wow, great job today.
Speaker 2: Oh, the studio audience loves it. I want to be giving Hannah for that fine effort.
Speaker 1: Well, she'll get a pair of tickets to see Chelsea Handler It's Smart Financial Center November fifteenth, tickets rounds on.
Speaker 2: Outlive nation dot com. But she wanted them playing the pumpkin spice prices.
Speaker 1: Right, wow, all right, thank you so much, good stuff, Hannah, Thank you Josh and Blanca for playing this morning, and.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the hype man.
Speaker 1: You know, would would you ever consider sticking around a little longer past the game?
Speaker 2: Or I got to rule it Ryan over Clay Roses, you know what it is. Oh my god, I really thought we had the exclusive on it. I just going over to other companies, other radio shows, so many gigs, our busy guy. Well, thank you, hype man. It's always a pleasure having you on