Speaker 1: The Boundless Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 2: It's another episode of Boundless Authenticity. There goes a rooster, and my guest today is Eve Howard, host of the podcast Primely Classified, and I'm going to pick her brain about some things, including Native American culture and the Secret Space Program and who knows whatever else we might get into. Before we begin, I have to say thank you to all of the new subscribers and followers and remind you that if you aren't currently a follower of the show, go ahead and do so right now. Boundless Authenticity is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, Rumble, and sometimes YouTube when they aren't flagging me for being a very bad boy. However, I highly recommend using the Spreaker app as it's free to listen and there's no sign up required. All you have to do is just hit play. Subscribing to the podcast will not only let you know when the next episode is available, but it will also help the show to reach a wider audience, which means we can attract the kind of guests that you want to hear. You can now look forward to three episodes of Boundless Authenticity every month on the sixth, sixteenth, and twenty sixth so mark your calendars. So, Eve, how's it going.
Speaker 3: It's going good. Yeah, everything it just seemed like it's just kind of falling in place. It was a little rough there the first you know, the first week, in the last couple of days of the year of twenty twenty four, and then going into twenty twenty five, there seems to be a lot of energy that was like affecting not only me but other people around me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when you say, I can't say something like that and just not tell me, I don't.
Speaker 3: I have no way to describe it. It was like it would be like I right, say, some days would be like I'd wake up late, I end up having to take a nap and then I'd go to bed or I'd be passing out at like eight o'clock. And then there were other days that I would wake up at five in the morning and I would go, go, go, go, go, till like two in the morning. And it was and you know, I I'm usually in bed by ten thirty every night. It's always a ritual with me. So to have this kind of energy, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. How is your coffee thing going? Could you jump back on the wagon.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have coffee in here. I have like a weird tea that I concocted so and I don't think it has any type of caffeine in it. And then I have water just in case. So it's been a rough one. I mean, I will admit sometimes I'm just like I get I get really upset, and then I'll have like a black tea, you know, that's caffeinated, or I'll have like a cup of coffee, or heaven forbid, you know, an energy drink which I don't get to finish and I have to pour out. Anyone thinking of that the last time we spoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there's nothing wrong with that though. I mean, it's a journey. It's just getting off of the habit of doing it every day, and it takes time, and it takes energy and effort, and you know, most people are just getting a lot of energy from that, and then the body doesn't know what to do without it. So there's gonna be cravings, there's gonna be dips and energy and stuff like that. But eventually we'll get there. Everybody that I've helped with this thing, they get off of it. It just takes time. Everybody's not me that I was like in two weeks. I was done with it.
Speaker 3: The first time I did it, I went cold turkey and that was the worst three four days of my life because I had just this horrible headache, you know, because it's your body. It's like it's you know, it's used to that caffeine. It's almost like, you know, an addictive type quality. You're addicted to that caffeine and your body is reacting.
Speaker 2: But it does end, Yeah, it does end. And that kind of withdrawal is just more evidence that it's really bad for you, you know, because exactly you don't get withdrawal from eating apples, you know, so weird depends on the apple, I guess, yeah, that shitty fucking biblical apple. Anyways, So you're Native American, I am curious about the spiritual concepts that you've learned just growing up in that col True, I.
Speaker 3: Was very lucky as I kind of grew up in both worlds. Like the very beginning, I was born in a very urban city, you know, because they were pushing a lot of like a lot of the Native Americans were leaving the reservation. They were they were going to the city getting better jobs because I mean, I'll be truthful, there's really not that many jobs on the reservation. I mean, there's there's there's a reason why that is, and there's a reason, you know. I mean they sit there and they'll say it's a dry reservation, but you know, you have the members going into you know, a different town and getting alcohol and bringing it back. You know. So it's just it's such a like the land just kind of holds this negativity and it to me, it seems like it's like a hot spot for like cryptids and and things you know that just kind of a lot of people don't talk about. And I think with it too, it's like a lot of people that are Native American don't talk about it because we're told not to talk about it.
Speaker 2: But I talk about today.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going to talk about it today because I just feel like it's time. You know. I watched my father and he was working with the eighteen fifty five treaties, and when he passed away, he took that knowledge of the treaties and how to put land in trust for the reservation for the people, and you know it basically it died with him, and so I'm kind of looking at things differently now, you know, I'm looking at you know, we should be sharing this. You know, we all came from the same place. I mean, I talked to I had a Zuni elder on my show. I'm doing. Another podcast is called Prime Indigenous One Tribe, and I wanted to do a lot of showcasing of Indigenous different tribes and also people that I've met that are very spiritual, that you know, that I go to because you know, to me, they're gurus that you know, I can I can talk to them about different things. But they're very spiritual. They're very in tune to nature. And that's like one of the things that people don't understand of what makes Native Americans different from say somebody else that is not Indigenous. You know, there's just that respect of nature and and all things. And I think once people start to realize that, you know, and people laugh at me when I say, even rocks are sentient, they hold energy. Trees are sentient. I mean, I hear a tree out here and I go out, you know, I mean, I talked to them. I have a bush right outside my window here in this studio, and it'll tap on my window, and it'll do that if somebody else's in here, it thinks it's me, it'll tap on the window because I opened the window and I talked to Because all things are sentient, all animals as well, and I think that people need to see that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I mean, it's interesting that you brought up the Zunies. My uncle got really involved in researching the Zunis and he actually opened a restaurant called Zuni on Broadway in New York. And this was many years ago. He's it's been sold since now for over a decade. But he just served the food and the place was decorated like the traditional stuff. It was like an incredible experience to walk in there and see what it was like. And my young mind kind of got fascinated with American culture and just do how everything was just it's to me at the time, it seemed like it was completely opposite to everything in Western culture, and it's just I don't know, I don't know how to describe it, but I still have that yearning to find out more about what it's like. Maybe I just had a past life as a Native American or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, You're not the only one that has said that to me. You know, a lot of people say, you know, I just come in. You know, you show a lot of respect and reverence for you being you know, Indigenous. And what was it like growing up? Wow, it wasn't you know. We weren't doing ceremonies every day, you know, or going to powers or you know. It was a struggle. I mean, I remember I was probably like three, maybe four, definitely right around the time that I was entering preschool or you know, before kindergarten, and the house we lived in was just a two door shack. Basically it had no running water, so we had to do haul water for my uncle's house, which was probably about a mile down the road. And we had an outhouse like out back behind in our backyard that was probably about I don't know, probably a couple of yards three three yards from the house. And if it was wintertime, you know, it was cold, and being only three or four, you know, I didn't want to go outside. So we had like a little bucket, you know, and then my mom would like go and throw it away, you know, in the mornings and stuff. So I grew up really, you know, not really well off. My parents weren't really well off. Sometimes, you know, my mom would have to go out go without eating so that my sister and I could eat, you know, just things like that, you know. I mean they put Christmas, a lot of stuff into Christmas, and you know they wouldn't my parents wouldn't give them give themselves anything. You know, it was just for the kids. So yeah, it wasn't all moonlight and roses growing up on the reservation. It's a very poor community most of the time. I'm from the Wide earth Band of Ojibweys, which is located in Minnesota, and we have the largest reservation in that state. But we are also the poorest as well. So I mean it's it's it's not fabulous to you know. I mean it's cool. I mean I grew up seeing a lot of things to go very picking in my uncle's yard, backyard, you know, all the way back, you know, where we couldn't see the house. And you know, my cousin, you know, my uncle's was his wife's kid would kill a deer and I remember we drive into the yard and we would see the deer hanging up, you know what I mean, it was gutted and it was just a you know, an empty carcass hanging out to dry so that they could remove you know, the hide, which we use like a lot of the buckskin for you know, garments for ceremonial, for power hours and stuff. The males have like a you know, a loin cloth a little bit bigger. You know, they wear shorts under it. So it's not like you know, it's it's indecent rything like that. But also you know, the women, depending on what they they dance, Like if you have someone who's a jingle dress, most of it is made up of cloth and then like metal jingles, or you can save the hoofs of a deer, a very young deer, and you can make jingles with that and with like say, the traditional garments are made out of you know, the skins of the deer, their buckskin. And I don't know, I just grew up seeing all this. So I mean, it's when people are kind enough to stop and ask me about things, and it's kind of I get to see it through their eyes that you know, it is pretty cool. But you know, there are pros and you know, good things and bad things about living on the reservation. I remember I moved to New York for a couple of years after nine to eleven, and a lot of people, you know, kind of dismiss me. But I was like talking to someone. They overheard that I was Native American, that I was from a tribe, and I had people that were lined up at the deli just to talk to me and ask me questions, you know, just normal everyday questions that that you know, you know when you're two or three. But you know, a lot of people don't know about it. So I mean, I feel like it's we should be sharing some of that it shouldn't be, you know, such as secrets. But you know, I can see that there are some things that you know, we have other cryptids that need our protection and that live in our lands, and we certainly don't want anybody to come on our lands and try to you know, capture on alive or you know, do harass you know. I mean, it's just like you or me living somewhere. You know, you wouldn't want someone coming in your yard, you know, who are asking you, trying to take pictures and just basically causing a lot of chaos. So you know, we just asked that everybody honor when we say that, you know, some type of cryptid lives on our reservation, please don't go and try to capture it or go to even bother to look at it, because you know, it's just it's a natural habitat and we just want to keep it the way it is, and just be respectful of a lot of things that natives will be talking about or might not be talking about. And not everybody is going to be as you know, wanting to share as as you know myself or or anyone else. So I just you know, respect, That's that's the main thing that should be going around. But funny that you should mention that about Zoomy because I know, the first guest for my Prime Indigenous One Tribe podcast, he was talking about like you'll have to go and see, but he was talking about an area in the United States and that was like the birth pit, birthplace of every person, you know, every of every color and language. And basically when they came out of that whole and came out from underneath to come and live, they all spoke the same language. But you know, there are forces that work against us and have since like that very beginning that you know, they like cause other people to have different languages and different ways of doing things and know, and then they made it seem like, you know, we should be segregated from others or I feel like we're above others. You know, that's not the way it should be. We're all we all came from the same place, you know, we're doesn't matter you know who's darker skinned or who's lighter skinned. I don't really look at that. I look at energy. So if you're gonna come to me, you know, and talk to me, I'm not gonna look at any thing that you know, how you dress, what you drive, or anything, the color of your skin, color of your eyes. I'm gonna look at your energy. If you got a good aura and good energy, you know, we can chat. But if I don't like you know something about you or or something, I'm just gonna excuse myself and be very polite. But I'm not I'm not going to entertain that type of energy.
Speaker 2: So what were some of the common ceremonies that you witnessed growing up?
Speaker 3: I guess one of the ones that I witnessed was a sweat lodge, and that is you know, you can male and female can do sweats. But when it comes to it, the medicine man said that our sweat lodges. I can't speak for anybody else's, but for the jibway, it's like a series of of of branches that bend over and it's kind of like a like a tent, and then you use like blankets or or possibly you know, things to keep this like the hot sna inside, and then you'll have like a fire and you'll have rocks, and you'll have water and you pour it's just like a on it and you stay in there, and you staying there for a while. So I mean a lot of people have issues of staying in there because you know, with being in a like a hat like a sauna, it gets hard to breathe. But you know, only women can put this lodge, the ceremonial lodge up. Men are not allowed to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: There can be the medicine man there telling him how you know, if they need his help or he is, you know here, you use this instead of that. You know, he's kind of there to just you know, keep it the way it's supposed to be. But the women are the ones that are erected. And when you go into the lodge. You sit in there for a long time, and what it's made to represent because of the roundness of it, it's it's rebirth. You go inside the lodge, what is round like that a pregnant woman. You go into this what lodge and it's made to be mother like earth like, like get your money, do we quays? It's a mother. So you go in and you come out, and you were reborn. You were born, you know. So it's kind of going in and you know, either you're going to hear nothing. You might hear singing, you might hear ojibwei and you don't know who's speaking. You might see a vision, you don't know, you know what I mean. I used to just go in there and just just close my eyes, you know, and and relaxed because it was very soothing to me to be in such a hot environment, you know, which is a lot like how we came into this world. We were in a very warm, cozy environment before we are born.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. So you mentioned visions and stuff like, what kinds of stuff do people see?
Speaker 3: I didn't really see anything when I said. That's why I said, some people do, some people don't. I wasn't really in touch with a lot of my spiritual side when I was doing this, and I don't want to talk about anybody that shared their vision with me, so I'll kind of go into a little bit of I was outside this past summer, and this is the only time I've ever had a vision. I was sitting there and it was like I could see like this. It was almost like this symbol or it looked like a series of just straight lines and it was kind of like a It wasn't really round, but it was kind of like a like a symbol of something, and it was made with crystalline lines. So it was extremely beautiful. It was very very just like it would turn. You could just see how beautiful it was. And at the very time was this strange thing that all of a sudden just came out of it. And it was like it wasn't a hawk, it wasn't an eagle, I would have to say, it was very much like a phoenix or a thunderbird. And it started to fly very slowly, almost like slow motion, and it came out of that crystalline logo and was like flying very slowly in front of me and underneath it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and I wanted to draw it, but I didn't have pen or paper in front of me, and I was scared to get up because I was scared i'd lose it. So I was just watching with awe and this bird started, you know, was flying, and underneath the bird was like a profile of somebody, you know, it was just the profile. And I saw the darker skin and I saw the long black hair. I couldn't tell if it was a male or a female because I didn't want to take my eyes off of this this bird. And you know, I mean, if you know, the phoenix and the thunderbird are very very close. They're like cousins. And you'll see those on a lot of totems, you know, with thunderbirds. And there are certain tribes that feel that anyone who who has a vision and the thunderbird shows itself to you, you become almost like a I don't want to say like a war chief, but like a chief of some sort, you know, a warrior. You know, it was it picked you, It chows you to show itself to you, and you know, hopefully I don't know if it yeah, I can't even remember what tribe it is. It might be Lakota, might be Chyenne. I can't remember. I'd have to do a search on it. But it's things like that, or seeing people that have passed on, you know, and you can see them either astraally or you know, standing next to you. You know, people are scared. I remember when I was little, I was scared of of seeing you know, people that had passed on, and I was so terrified that I just locked that part of me away. So now when I see something, I usually just see a physical aspect of them, a very three D aspect of them, which is the clothes. I don't see you know, arms or hands or faces. I just see clothes and looks like somebody's wearing them. So I'm hoping that you know, it'll kind of filter through and I can, you know, start to see things I mean, my you know, from I don't know. I just when I was like a little kid, I just locked it away. So I'm hoping that I can unlock that and to be able to see some of the things that I was too frightened to see.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So tell me about some of the cryptids that live on land.
Speaker 3: I remember there was I was talking about it, and I was talking about Sabe and there was this guy that was like, oh my gosh, She's like, that's real, and I was like, well, it's real to us, and he goes, I heard somebody say that before, but we were all just making fun of them. And I was like, well, you know, next time that someone says something that you don't understand, ask you know what is that. You know, you don't have to make fun of somebody because of their belief I just don't understand that, you know. I mean, I'm not a very religious person, but I don't go around making go into, you know, Christian groups and start making fun of their belief system. It just has to be, you know, lines of respect when it comes to other, you know, individuals that are different from us. But I think one of the ones that I would see was my son and I both saw this. It was one night, I think it was probably like central Minnesota. There was like we were looking up and I could see the stars. Everything looked beautiful. We were standing out on the patio and all of a sudden, it was like something dark kind of just blocked the view of the plant of the stars, not the planets of the stars that were above. And I was like, what is that black thing? And while I was trying to figure out where it starts and where it began, my son goes, do you see he's we were both kind of looking at it, and he grabs my arm and he just yanks me into the house and he goes, he goes, do you see that? Do you see those red eyes? And it was like I didn't see that. I was looking, you know, probably in a different area than he was. He saw something that had that was flying that had red eyes. Most people would say, you know, that would be an owl, you know, or something like that. But this thing was bigger than an owl. This was big, you know, I would say it was probably given where I where it was in comparison to where we were, it was probably about ten and a half feet, so it was relatively very big. And it was really dark because I mean we had lights around where we were living, you know, not like city lights, but you know, you know, lights coming up to the house and the neighbor's house, and we could see that something was very It was darker than than the sky, and it blocked everything out. So there was that thing. There's been talked of like a northern county in Minnesota that has a winded out I don't know. I've never seen it. I've never gone up there. I know the area, and it's pretty spooky, you know. I wouldn't go up there and try and look for something like that, because you know, all of the tales that we've heard are these things are cannibals, you know, or you know, possibly hunters or predators. I would just stay out of there, you know. I wouldn't mess with that same way. You know they talk about you know, skin skin walker or Skinwalker Ranch. I don't like to give energy to anything like that, so I won't talk about it. I won't mention it again. But if you hear me say s W you know what I'm talking about. And those are very real, but not in our reservation. That's more of it, like a Southwest kind of going up into Utah and those types of tribes and what else is there? Uh? Like my mother's she said she saw and I think this was possibly either in Minnesota or the Dakota's there. She was really young. They were at partying and something just wherever it was. It came out a little bit farther from where she was. But then she heard people screaming, and everybody, you know, nobody knows what it is, but everybody takes off running, you know, because it could be the cops, it could be a bear, It could be so many things. And she found out later that one of not her friends, but one of the females that was there at the party was attacked by something like like that looked like a rabbit basically, And so the name that they gave it was something very simple. It was just rabbit man. And we're told these stories when we're growing up, so you know, a lot of it just kind of sticks. What else was there? So I was like a devil man and around a ski area where I used to live in northern Minnesota, and a few people had seen this, including a friend of mine, a former friend of mine, and she described what was coming was behind him. It looked like she said, she said, it was like a ball of fire. What the heck? She said, it was like a ball of fire. Hold on a second, Sorry about that. I forgot to plug my phone in and started to just went to real charge. But she said it was like a ball of fire coming behind her car. And as it got closer, because then they started to pick up speed because they were kind of scared. You know, we've had fireballs on the reservation before in different colors, but this was like, it looked like actual firefire and she she wasn't driving, but they picked up speed and person in the back seat was turned around watching it, and as it got closer, it started to look like a man. So it pulled up next to their car and was running at the same speed that they were, and it was it was whatever it had had red skin and it was looking at them. So you know that wash goes along with that crypto you know called the devil Man. I'm trying to think of anything. Well, of course, you know we have Savey, which is you know, Sasquatch, that's his name, his his ojibwe name, and other people call him by that too, So you know, I've never I wouldn't say never see him, but I was around him like he was around me. But he was he wasn't going to show himself. But I was sitting out and around a fire and there was this big kind of large red orb that I just happened to see as I was turning, I looked at it. I was gonna look at my friend to say do you see that. And when I went back like that, it was gone, and we just kept hearing people running around. It sounded like somebody was running around their campsite, like, and you could hear trees breaking, and it had rained a little bit, so everything was kind of wet, you know, and the branches are hard, you know, they don't make that snappy noise, but you can hear them and they're just you know, they're not as solid, they're kind of damp. But you could hear him stepping on it, running around in a circle, and everybody's like, well, you know, it was probably a bear. I said, yes, I saw a bear earlier that day. But I know what bears sound like. They sound they make little noises, and they smell really bad. They smell like garbage because you know, they like to eat, but they really stink, and you know, and so does he. But I didn't catch any smell in the air that night, but it was it was almost like he was just kind of running around. I kept seeing like these orbs behind the trees peeking at me, and I would like look really hard and it was like kind of like a bluish white orb and it would just like disappear like little kids looking around the tree and then disappearing. Jeez, we saw everything that night that was really you know, we saw a lot of UAPs out in the sky. Once you get away from like the city lights, you see so much and most of this is just paying attention, you know, being out in nature, you know, showing respect. I showed respect to him earlier that day. I called that his name a couple of times, and I told him, you know, it would be cool if you came hang out, you know, I mean that's all you know, You just they're telepathics, so you don't have to like scream, you know, they can hear you, just fine. And I seen the bear earlier, and to me, it just seemed like he was running around. He was strowing acorns and he was like running around, and I think it was to try to keep that bear from coming closer to our camp and we were the only person there at that campsite. So yeah, there's there's all kinds of stuff. I mean, I can't even tell you because different reservations, you know, have different things that make them them. There's also what we call I cannot pronounce it, but we call him like little people and there's a couple of different kinds that we refer to. I was just having this conversation with somebody and they were asking me about it, and you know, you get them in and wouldn't you can either like live outside, you know, out out in the wilderness. I don't mean outside outside, but they live outside and usually you can tell tell that they've been around because they like shiny stuff and they'll pick up stuff and they'll leaf stuff. And my son used to wake up every morning when he got to be older, like about sixteen seventeen, and his bed would have coins in it and they they will leave the coins. That's how you know that they're there. I had somebody that was in town here recently last year, I think, was having issues with things being moved, returned noises and they were scared. They thought it was a polter geist. You know, I do a lot of cleaning. I can remote clean people's you know, houses and so so, and I've helped removed a lot of demonic entities from people's places with you know, I have a friend of mine that works with me. But she was asking me, what, you know, what what can I do to get rid of this? And I would. I told her. I was like, I'm not really seeing like a haunting hunting. I say, what I see is I see like little people. And I looked at her. I was like, are you Irish? And she was like, yeah, I am. I was like. She told me her last name was, you know, a very Irish name. And I told her, I was like, well, all you have to do is like put out, put out something that they've liked. You know, you put out like a little thing of honey, milk or cream, tobacco, buttons, needles, thread. You know, if you have like if you just had a baby and they grew out of therese zero to three or you know, three months to six months, you can put some of those closed out. They'll take them, you know. I mean otherwise they make their own clothes. And I know people are laughing, but it's true. I mean I've seen stuff to make anybody's hair turn gray. I mean just and I don't I don't think too much and I don't give it a whole lot of energy. But there was this woman. I was taking my boyfriend and his friend home. We were about eighteen nineteen years old, and we were driving through town and there was you could take a left and you could take the back road to his house, or you could stay on the freeway and you know, go a little bit faster. They're still deer, but there was less cops on the back road than the freeway. And so I was kind of slowing down because I was like, should I take a left? And he was like, he was like, just keep going. And all of a sudden, I seen this woman and she was hitchhiking, and I thought, oh my gosh, that's weird because it was it was it was summertime, and she would look like she was wearing she looked like she was kind of might have been a big person too, but she had like a lot of like layered of clothing. I remember a scarf she was wearing. She was wearing like a like a like a sweater and then a jacket over that. And I said, jeesu, it's really warm out for you know, being late summer at you what was it about, eleven thirty at night? And so it was I had my rights on or my lights on, and she made eye contact with me through the windshield with my headlights on. She looked at me like we locked eyes. As soon as I looked at her, and it was just like all time stopped. It was going really slow, and all of a sudden, she just smiles and like her jaw just drops down to here, and you see these long teeth on the top and on the bottom, and she's like smiling at me with these razor teeth. And I and I'm seeing it, but I don't think how could they see it? You know, my boyfriend's just whacking me like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't say it, so he's just hitting me in the arm and and you know, our friend was in the back seat and he said, do you see her fucking teeth? And I was like, uh, yeah, I don't know what to do. And like my boyfriend just reached over and he just he said, go go when he pushed on my leg and I pushed on the gas paddle and we flew right by her. But I was just like our buddy in the back seat he had he was turned around and he was waiting for her to like be there, or you know, she'd be running after a vehicle or something, you know, which wouldn't be far off from some of the stuff that we saw as kids. And I don't. I think it was. Up until I had an actual psychic medium on my show, I didn't know what this thing was, but it turns out it was a spirit. It was very evil, love melelevant. I can't talk today. Spirit and my abilities were able to allow the other two people in the car with me to see it. So yeah, I think I was about eighteen nineteen years old when this happened, and it scared me. It's terrifying to have to see something like that and then to have the people that you're around see it as well, so you know, you're not like, Okay, I'm seeing this, I'm crazy, and then they're seeing it too, so then you know we're all crazy together and we'll probably get to be on the same floor. Yeah, the psych ward. I'm trying to think of anything else I saw. I've seen really big orbs. I saw. I saw a blue orb that it had to be about six feet in height. It wasn't on a reservation, it was just on a back road to Minneapolis, and we happened to see it in the woods and I've talked about it so many times, but it was so big. I mean you could see through because I could see the trees behind it, and it was like at the very edge of a pasture or something, and it was just going along the lines of the tree line and I saw it. I didn't say nothing, and my driver was like, did you see that? And I was like, see what you know, because I wasn't gonna sit there and say, oh my god, this is what it was. And she was like, yeah, that's what I saw too. You know, I wanted to know what she saw and didn't match with what I saw. And I could go on. There's many many stories.
Speaker 2: I do love good story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well these ones are real, so that's you know. I mean you can hear tall tales growing up and you know, fairy tales and everything, but these are actual stories that I've experienced. I mean I haven't even gotten into any of the stories that my friends might have experienced. I'm trying to think of one other thing. Shoot, I had it in my head and then I just like totally forgot it. So there's just like I said, there's so many of them. It's it's it's hard to just like pick one. But I know that you can look online. If you're not using the the Google app, you can go to you know, chrome. I think I like to use free form. I think it's called free form. And then also duck dut go. And you look up like areas that have witnesses are witnessed where you know bigfoot or sasquatches, you know, most of them are going to be around protected lands, protected federal lands, or you know, with the parks, the national parks. He's no dummy. You're not going to find him living, you know, an urban anywhere. You know he's he's much. He prefers to be in nature. That's just who he is. He's you know, you're never going to have one living next to you in your apartment.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, So this is a strange question to ask, but just tell me about your experiences with the Secret Space program.
Speaker 3: Well that all started. I was visited, and possibly I can't tell you if I was or was not, but most everybody that is some sort of ability, psychic ability or esp or anything like that has told me that I was taken. I was about three years old and I was living or we were living in my mother's reservation, which is northern too, the Wider reservation, and we were at my uncle's house and his his sow had just had you know, piglets, And so my sister and I went out there and all the all our cousins were out there and we were standing on there was like a big fence and we were standing on there looking at the piglets, and everybody's talking and I'm not really talking because you know, literally like three so I you know, I'm not really engaging with anybody. I'm just kind of noododo in my own head. And it was like I'm sitting there looking at the pigs. I remember everything. I remember that he used big slats for to fence them in, and it was like I look over and it was like, I don't know, it was like something was just pulling me to this area. And behind my uncle's house there was almost like you know, I guess it would be like a four wheeler trail, but you know, this was in the early seventies, so we didn't have four wheelers back then. There was cars that would go back there, and you know, they parked along parallel to the beach the shoreline and go swimming, you know, have picnics and my uncle's house. If you just walk down this little trail that ran parallel to the lake, you could go up over a little embankment, and there would be you know, the soft sandy beach, and we could go swimming, and we would go swimming there all the time. And I walked back there on my own, and I can I don't. It's like I forget pieces of it. Pieces I do remember, kind of fit in an actual order. Where I look to the right towards the lake and then you know, total darkness. And then I'm standing there by that embankment and I'm looking out and I mean I can see like the hollow reeds. There's reeds along the beach and they're hollows and they sometimes break off, you know, And I'm looking at those. I see tiny tiny white shells, you know. I'm just like and part of like the the muzzles, like part of the shell is like broken, you know, broken all over, and we can I can see this, and I'm looking at such detail. And then I'm standing there in the bankman, I haven't gone to the beach yet. And I hear someone calling my name, and so I looked to my left, and I don't see anybody in that place where you can come from my uncle's yard onto the tree, y'all. But I hear my sister calling me, and I'm just like I turned back around again and and it's like I'm looking out I don't even know what I'm looking at, really, and just looking out at the beach. I didn't plan on going swimming or anything, but my all of a sudden, my sister grabs me by my arm and I go back to my uncle's house and my mom is kind of upset, and you know, she's worried that I, you know, I could have drowned or whatever. And I wasn't. I wasn't gonna swim. I was just like standing there looking at something. And so my sister tells my mom there was this man, and my Mom's like, well, what man? She was like, there was this man standing there, and she says my name. She's like standing there looking at him, smiling, and he's looking down at her and he's smiling, and she's like, and she told me. I asked her to tell me about that story. I said, I've heard it from mom. I want to hear it from you and take me back to that time, because I was only three or two, two or three somewhere around there. I was like, what had happened? I think I was about three, and she said that she comes, she could see that there was a guy standing there, so she comes running up because she's scared he's gonna take me. So she said, that's the only thing that was in my head, He's gonna take you. And she's like, and I go and I go. As I get closer to him, you know, in her head, she wants to say, get the fuck away from her, you know, but she's only sick, so of course she's not going to say it offward. But you know, you're not taking her, get away from her. But she doesn't say this because she's an adult supposedly, you know, you don't you know, back in the day, you didn't sass adults. You didn't say stuff like that. And he and he looks at her, and she's like, I hear in my head, you know whatever he said to her. And he turned around and he ran off ed and she's like telling my mother this she's saying, and he's like running, but he's like not running on the ground, he's like running on air. And she's like, that is impossible. So she actually drew out what this man looked like. And so that was like the very beginning of being taken. I wouldn't say nightly, but I would say quite a few, and there was certain I don't know. We moved into this new house and my mother said that I was having these night terrors and she's like, you'd wake up, you know. She's like, sometimes there would be you know, a couple of weeks where you weren't, you know, waking me up by screaming your head off. She's like, sometimes it was like every other night, She's like, or sometimes there would be big breaks. She's like, but you would always do this. And I would go in and I would turn, you know, turn the hallway light on, walk in your room, and you told me the same thing every single time. And I said, what did I tell you? And she goes, you don't remember, And I was like, I wouldn't be asking, you know. She's like, you were saying there was a man in your closet. And I was like, well that explains, and she goes, what do you mean? I said, I'm an adult. I cannot sleep with the closet door open at all. She's like, but yeah, She's like, every single time you were screaming you at night tears, I would go in there. You would say, there's a man in my closet. I would have to open the closet, you know, go in there, shake some clothes around, look around on the floor. Nobody was in there, you know, and this happened to go on, I would probably say, I don't know. My mom said it stopped. It was like from kindergarten, right before kindergarten or right after kindergarten, up until till the summer before second grade. And then my mother enrolls in a college in Wisconsin, and she goes, she goes to Wisconsin, and she drags me with her, and supposedly like it continues. I kind of have like my theories that there is in which these are called, you know, military abductions. So they're called my labs, and you know, we we see grades, we are taken, and I remember a lot of not so good things, which included a lot of you know, waterboarding, if you ever look up waterboarding or you know, being electrocuted. I don't like that feeling. It It makes me feel some type of way I've actually touched like the the was it the metal prong and touching something in and that feeling I get the same feeling, but it was like I had to go through like a lot of est which was like electroshock therapy. I've never had that ever. I cannot find that any medical record. But it left scars. It left scars like right here and right here, so you can see, you know, my skin is relatively clear. I haven't had any breakouts in a very long time. Usually they come with stress. And the last time I had when was when my father passed away. But you know I had I have these pitting scars like right here on my on my temples, and a lot of experiencers will tell you that, you know, they see them too. They have the scarring as well. And what it is is like they fracture you, so they want you to associate. You go into your own little world where the pain or the torture doesn't matter, and they fracture you into different alters, fragments, alter egos, soul fragments, whatever you want to call them. I know, you know, truthfully, there is so much tech and this is like from like stemming from the seventies and you know, the early eighties and remembering all of this, there's tech here that you wouldn't even believe. And that was back then. So things are They definitely keep a lot from the public as far as you know, the technologies that they have, which is, you know, you know, med beds and stuff like that. You know, they know that they know that doctors and pharmaceuticals and and don't take don't you know. Don't get me wrong, you know that there are people that are medically that this you know. But I mean, really, you know, any type of you know, soul family that you may have outside in the stars are there also to help kill you. So I don't know. I don't really think that a majority of us are actual terns. And when I say Terran, that is the actual name of this where we live. It's not Earth, it's Terra. So we are Terrence. And you know the moon is not the moon, it's Luna, you know. I mean, just in the sun is not sun is soul, you know, I mean, all these names that you know we've been I don't know. I think a lot of it is just programming, you know, they program us. I have such a fear of water. I mean, I love swimming, Don't get me wrong. I'll go swimming, I'll go paddle boarding, you know, I'll be in a canoe I'll go on a boat, but I don't like to immerse like my face and water because it's something that they did to me. I usually just take my makeup off with like a makeup remover in my hand, and if I have to watch, I used to have like my husband stand in the room with me. Stand here. You'd be like, why I need you to to watch my back? Well, I wash my face, you know. I mean that's how Baddie got there. Was like I remember I was being definitely afraid of cactuses. So just strange phobias, you know, of the things that I remember from being in this, but these programs. I remember being eight years old and I think I was like second grade, and I was practicing like a certain type of jiu jitsu. I've never had any type of military or not military martial arts at all in my whole life, So I don't know what I was practicing, but I knew that it was something that was, you know, that I needed to know when I was practicing, practicing, practicing practicing. I have memories of being in ballet. I've never been in ballet ever. I mean the most I did was ice skating and roller skating and tennis. Those were things that I remember taking lessons in, but I don't remember like ballet or like like any of the martial arts or training or anything. I remember going on like probably military type missions. And I was close to rounds second or third grade, close to about second or third grade. I was like eight, and I had actual memory. They had us all. We had helmets on, we had like vests, we had a uniform, and we were in this outside this warehouse and they're like, Okay, we are going to go in. They said they don't have any weapons. We were supposed to go in. It was like a hostage type situation and we were gonna they didn't have weapons. They just had like knives or something or they were just holding these people hostage with no weapons. But they supposedly had no weapons and we were going to go in without ours as a show of good faith. So we go into this warehouse and I'm walking back and I get to the very back end of the store and there's like these big warehouse like elves like in like Costco or whatever. And I get to the right back of the store and I kind of turn and I and there's this guy standing one of the hostages is standing there and he's looking like this, and I'm like, what is he looking at? So then I turn around and I look up and there's this guy standing there with an ar weapon. And all of a sudden, I was wearing like a like a like I could hear like my my CEO, my commanding officer in my ear, and he's telling me retreat, retreat a board board they have they have weapons. I mean, there's screaming. I just like, turn around, do a one eighty, and I run and I can see the aisle that I'm in. I can see the doors ahead of me, I can see the outside. So I'm like halfway there and I can all of a sudden, I hear firing. I hear a weapon being discharged, and it hits me like I just fall down and I got shot, like my lower back and I'm in so much pain and it's burning. And I've never been shot before ever in my life, but I can tell you exactly what it feels like. And all of a sudden, like everybody just kind of converges on me and they picked me up, you know, and they're like dragging me out, but like I pass out and when I come too, and I'm on my bed and I'm like art, Like, the pain is so bad. It took probably about six minutes or so for it to like fully go away. But I literally was in pain when I woke up. I could feel it. It was like right in my back. And the funny thing is is that I've had four back surgeries in that exact place, and I finally had affusement a couple of years ago because I just it was just causing me so much pain. So what, oh, sorry, go ahead, tell.
Speaker 2: Me that's some pretty intense stuff. I mean it is.
Speaker 3: Then it is. And you know, I get a lot of people that are endo the program. That's it. I've never seen you in there, And I was like, well, you know, to my actual memory, I was kept around my own people, like different tribes and stuff. I just remember the people like being around my own people. I wasn't around anybody else until probably mid teens. And at this point my parents are divorced. My mother for some reason drags me to Colorado and I'm there, I'm about ready to start school. We find place, we get moved in, I'm registering for school, and the next morning, right, you know, a couple of days before school starts. I wake up and I look at my mom and I'm like, my name is Eve, and she just like looks at me because Eve was not the name that I was given when I was born, but I insist call me Eve, and I think I eventually just legally changed it in like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, but I was born with a completely different name, and I just it wasn't my name. I knew what my name was, you know, and it was very unusual, to say the least. My mom said, what made you pick Eve? And I was like, I just woke up and that was my name. I knew it, just like you wake up and you know what your name is, you know, I wake up. I knew exactly what my name was, except for my mother was calling me a different name. So some of this stuff that they do, you know, they they they do a lot of I don't know if I'm okay to say it, but they do a lot of hurting of people intentionally, which would be like a lot of POWs have to go through a lot of stuff like that as well. But we went through it as kids. I remember being burnt like with one of those what is that the kids use them now to smoke wax. But it's like one of those when it pops on no matter where I am, if I hear that, I instantly stiffen because I remember I was burnt like that. I was burnt on my feet, I was burnt on my fingers, anywhere that that would like be painful. I was burnt. And you know, I remember being shoved under the water or having someone put fabric over my face and then pour water on me. And this was all when I was like a little kid, until I can't remember when it stopped. But you know, they do that because they want to disassociate and create, like all these altars, and you know, most of us that are in the program, we can't tell you very much like that. We have no classified anything intel. The people that work for these these three letter organizations now are white. So they go, you know, they go home from from the office to work, and as soon as they go out and they pass these doors, they don't remember anything that they worked on. They go home, they have dinner with the family, they go back to work, they swipe in, they walk under in the door or some art boom, they remember exactly what they were doing. Because that is what happens when you have classified information, you do not have that information. I don't understand how all these people have all these memories and how that's all connected together. It's all in timeline, it's all synchronized. I can tell you a lot of the people that I like from the program that I'm friends with, we don't have that, and we certainly can't validate each other on an app on a lot of stuff either. It started, I don't know when it started, but a lot of people are listening to some experiences and now it's like a full fledged thing, you know, where people are like talking about it, and it's just like repeating a lot of the stuff that other people are talking about. But I don't make up anything. I don't watch anybody's interviews. No offends to any of my friends, But I don't want to interfere with my own memories of being in these programs, and I don't want to just you know, keep copying word vomit from certain individuals that are that are not in the programs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about that in private.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a thing, you know, I mean, every you can't you can't believe anything that comes out of somebody's mouth, sometimes even mine. If that's how you want to feel, like, you know, don't trust me, That's fine, I understand because some of the things that I say are crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, this is one of these subjects where we're never going to find out unless you talk about it. But more importantly than that, it's critical that people do their own research, and you're only going to be able to determine the frequency of truth if you're not living lives in your own life. Honestly, that's the biggest barrier between people and what we typically call discernment. So I've heard a couple not too many, honestly, because this is a new subject to me, but I've heard a couple tales about this, and I'm not going to call any names. I mentioned the person to you in private. I asked you what you think, and some of it sounds really far fetched, really out there, like how do you remember so much? And the reason why I would have a question like how do you remember so much? Is because I worked with people doing regression therapy. I know what it's like when you're going through fragmented memories and stuff like that. So how does this person remember so much and just like you have heard one other person give their recount and it was like fluid the way they were talking about it was so fluid. There was so much detail, and there was so much stuff that they could remember doing and just kind of like, you know, I, I don't know if I buy that because it sounded like something else I heard somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's one of the reasons why when I realized that I was in these programs, I was very quick not to watch stuff like if I have if I want a specific information, I am usually like someone will send it to me and they'll give me a timestamp to like, you know, because I was like talking about I think it was like Peter Pan programming, which was like about a couple of years ago. I always remember which apartment I was in, so it was like two thousand and twenty two, and I was talking about it, and like some of the people that were in the program that are in the community were basically saying that I was lying. And since then I was able to bring out proof and you know, I mean it's like now it's a thing. Everybody tacts about it. You know, it could be just me that I hear it, but yeah, I went through I'm trying to think just I remember when I was nineteen, like I my dad did not want me in the military at all. He was in the military at a very young age. He was like seventeen when he was drafted and sent into the Vietnam War. And he was like, under no condition are you to go and try to enter into any type of military. I don't want that for you, you know. I mean he was very specific about what he wanted me to do. And you know, I have oppositional defying disorder. You know. If he would have said, why don't you just you know, go little on the beach and play music for a living, I probably would have went to law school.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: She was very opposite about everything. I used to fight my dad on everything, you know. I remember walking in I was nineteen years old and I was walking into the recruiter's office and like, I to even check this out. I asked somebody that lived in that town. I was like, was it there from in this year? Was it where I said it was and that, you know, and they're like, yeah, it was before it moved around the corner. Yeah it was. You're completely right. So I walked in there. I remember talking. There was like three older gentlemen in there. When was you know, they were you know obviously worked, they were, but they were military because I talked to them for a little bit and then they started talking to me about you know, what to expect. I don't remember signing anything. But the weird thing is is I don't remember leaving either, So that was kind of a weird memory that just kind of filtered in a couple of years ago. Otherwise, you know, just military type training, whatever it is that they make me do. Like I started, I was able to like levitate. This might not even be me. This might be one of the altars that they you know, they get a like a it's almost like a USB type ship. I see if I have anything like that. But it's it's not that big. It's only like this big, and it's like I think it's like put in the neck area or the head area somewhere. But you know, they can put you in different bodies. Because I remember this was a very recent memory. It was like some sort of like war, very far far far away from here, and we went as children, so we were probably like about five years old, six years old, and we were expected to do the things that adults do, you know, which is what do you do in a war? You know? And we had that abilities. I remember being able to levitate. I remember being able to jump really far. I remember flying. I like, when I say flying, I don't mean in in a plane or a hang glider. On my own, there is there is no rocket backpack, there are no boots. I just get up. I have memories of, you know, my light being in my bedroom. My light is on, and I walked to a specific place and I can walk through a wall and it's almost like a really strange type change of frequency. I hear this here, this loud buzzing. And then I walked through the wall and I was on the third floor in a brick building, and I was able to fly. And I can tell you even which direction I went. I mean I went over a park. I decided to come down and see. I said, I'm gonna find this park when I'm awake. And I went coming down and I looked at a street sign, a green one, and it was nine and a half street and I was like, well, that's unusual. I'll remember that. A couple months later, I find the exact same park. I drive around it bang nine and a half street, and I had never been to that park before. I had just moved probably to the town that I was living in, and I had never been that far, so I have no idea what was up in that area of that town. So it's people will talk about, you know, aliens. I'm trying to think. I don't really recall aliens. I remember I've seen some grays and they look kind of funny, but they're like little brown, They're like brownish gray. And then there's another one where they kind of look like they got like a bigger head and like a smaller body, and they they are mechanical. They don't really talk or really you know, telepathically speak with you, but they just they're there to do some sort of you know, deed, and usually it's not very a good one, you know, like like they're collecting eggs or you know, sperm from a male or something, and they can put so much stuff in your head it's crazy. So you know, most of us, we all kind of feel a little bit nutty and out of touch with everything. You you, I've had to do, like I think I'm going to say, probably close to nine years of shadow work, and that's that's going to be probably ongoing for the rest of my life, you know. Yeah, I had to deal with I used to be terribly afraid of the dark, and so my mother had put in a night light in my room. And this was the weird one. And I've talked about this. I'd be in my bed, she'd have the night light, you know, so I was looking at it, and I could do this thing where it was like a just like a weird shift, and it was like it almost kind of felt very like you're discombobulated, and it was like I was all of a sudden, even though I was in my room, this big, huge, clear smartboard would appear on the wall that I was looking at, and it would be filled with like mathematical you know, geometry, shapes, you know, whatever things that she would learn. And I was only like probably first or third grade, so definitely things that were way over my head. I also had a memory of very recently thought I was writing nineteen eighty for quite a few for about probably almost a year, and then New Year's Eve came and I asked my mother what I was like, it's nineteen eighty one, and she looked like she was, no, it's nineteen eighty, but it was like no way, And that means I was writing that for two years, so it was like a weird kind of skip or a fallback, so something like that. But I remember I was in first grade and I was learning like third grade stuff and it wasn't my normal school. It was like a really different school. And my mother had put me in to this school. And I was like, you know, everybody was bigger than me, they talked better than me, Like like the chairs, my feet didn't even touch the ground. I mean, it was just it. It didn't feel right. What else since there? That's very different. I had a dream of this place that I had been to over and over for many years, and I described it once to somebody that was in the program, and I said me, and it was like it was like that old type of German you know, with the very light walls or the outside walls and then the brown beams you know that would kind of cross each other and it would look very European. And it was this to me. It was like told to me that it was a hotel, but it had like almost like kind of an enclosed area a little bit. So that the kids could be outside stuff. But I was bringing these people here. And wherever I was there was like some sort of war going on, and I would go and I would find these people. They would there was no men of fighting age, but there would be mothers and children and elderly people, and I would bring them to this hotel. And I've had had this dream numerous times in my youth, and I knew exactly what that building looked like, and I just couldn't remember what it was. Well, someone showed me a picture and I also I was able to come across it and it was all in German, so I had somebody, uh, you know, translated to English. And it was the exact same place that I remember it is. You won't find it on any American or or Google or anything like that. I found it on like Freeform or like to Go, and it's under Villa Schulster. And this was an and like Germany, I think, And this was right around the Second World War, and it was the very beginnings of mk Ultra. They were doing experimentation there on people down in basements. But I was bringing these people there because I thought I was offering them shelter and protection and hot food and water, you know, because we were in a war. So whatever it was, I was this really tall, and I think I was like either yeah, I think I was like a German boy or something. But I was bringing these people to this place. And I find out years later, probably in two thousand, twenty twenty one, thought it was called Villa Schulster and you can find it as long as you can have it. Somebody translated from German to English because they've totally white water it from the internet. They didn't want people to know that that's where it started. So yeah, I've never had anybody really talk to me about it, other than a friend of mine that left the community because I kind of left the community too because there was a lot of people. It was all very clique and you know, I thought I had a unique, you know, story to share with people, and people I think those I think a lot of people need some shadow work or something in that community, because I've never had to block so many people just because of the way, you know, they either you know, took something from me or you know, we're saying something about me. You know, that was extremely hurtful and not true. And I left, so, you know, you asked me you wanted me to talk about some of the stuff today, and I agree. I had no problem, you know, talking about if I can reach one person out of everybody in your listening audience, you know, to realize this is why, you know, like I finally have some sort of hang on things because you know, for me not to know a lot of things, I suffered for many years. I would drink, I would use drugs. I was a very confused person because I didn't understand that a lot of the stuff that I have memories of was real because I've never been to Germany. So how explained to me how I dreamt about a d a German place? You know. I also have memories of a palace or some type of building that was very very big, like a castle, and I can described I was. I can describe from when I was a kid because I had been there a couple of times. And they sometimes they turned they changed the curtain collars or the drapes. They called them the drapes in one of the rooms. But every time you walk into that place, there's like, uh we you know, there was like a black and white piled floor. There were secret to me, it looked like stairwells. But I find out later on that they are used by the servants so they can get everywhere, you know, get to every place without having to pass by anybody that's you know, wealthy enough to not want to pass by a servant in the hallway. And I remember playing in these rooms, you know, I remember going up to the attic and seeing you know, the the it was like a certain kind of wood cabinets and like all the servants would put their stuff in it, you know, their jackets, their boots, their you know, if they came an umbrellas, if they had umbrellas, you know, stuff like that, and it was haunted. It was really haunted. And just like going outside and they was just expanse of just grass and you know, being in the cellar and coming up you know, where they would bring all the the stuff that they would keep, the lawns and manicure and everything. So, I mean, I have a lot of memories of weird places like that, and I've dreat about them more than once, you know, And I've had some when I fall asleep, and I don't like to call them dreams, because you know, they're not dreams. I can see signs. I can. Someone hands me a note, I can read it, I can use my phone. I eat, I sleep. I mean, how many people can actually say they sleep in their dream? Not that many. But yeah, it was just kind of felt like things were just not right for me. I felt like a freak. Most of my life, like very different, and I kept myself a lot, but like through high school, I was pushed into, you know, being an acting class and things like that, because the area that I went into was kind of like espionage, like assassin type work. So I've had really strange recalls of being this female assassin and having my hair up in a beehive and having like the really fuller skirted nineteen fifty sixties dress on and a very crisp shirt, and they were like, what's in your hand? And I lifted my hand and there was like a like a really sharp long weapon and they're like, not that hand, the other one, And I lift up that hand and have you know, a severed head in my hand. So yeah, I just I don't think that I was very much used in a lot of like the space programs. I do have memories of flying using portals. These ships would be miles long. I think that's one of my altars, and she is in some type of space program, but I don't know if it's the US or not. It'd be I'm trying to talk to somebody about the ship. Nobody remembers that type of thing, you know, Just things like that uniforms I knew I was the other day. I this was last year. I started speaking German, and my father taught me German when I was a kid. I think that's just really an odd thing. You know, he knew German more than he knew Ojibweh, which is our language. Just I don't know, just really odd things like that. And the thing that I talked to you about before we decided, you know, when we were talking yesterday, the person that you were talking about and my ex look like the same person, except for there's twenty year difference probably, i'd say between them. And I'll say my friend was saying that his father was one hundred percent German, but that was literally impossible because there's only one parent on the birth certificate. So you technically can't say that we were one hundred percent German unless you know for sure, which there's a lot of secrets around that so I'm guessing, you know, it was somebody that was pretty high up, possibly and Operation paper Clip, where they you know, moved some of the scientists over here, and right now a lot of those scientists, uh, grandchildren and children are running this country. And it's kind of a scary thought to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you've you've said a lot.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I was just like going back and forth, but a lot of these memories aren't just you know, like I can't organize them and outline them perfectly and put dates because it's impossible for me right now, not until I can get more you know, of my memories back. But you know, they they use a lot of implants and mind white techniques to be able to keep us from room and bring everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know you have to be careful with that because when you're working with these fragmented memories, you have to keep track of everything on a timeline and you have to. It's almost like having the experience and the crazy guy that's got like a big board in front of him, and you know, everything is like a post it. No, you just tie things together all to get one long, seemingly convoluted story and it's difficult, and you have to be careful with that too, because if there's a government cap of any sorts on a memory and you open that up, it could cause you actual first and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I've got to recessions with hypnother with my reiki master who does the recessions, and I have to tell them every single time when I come in there might be a certain you know, you might have to deal with, you know, possible alters coming out and having you know, hitting some sort of a switch, and it can be dangerous. It can be. But I mean, as long as the person who is working on you is aware of these you know things, I haven't had any problems with any of it and going back and having recessions. I mean I remember being totally hypnotized and somebody was listening to the conversation my best friend and I asked them, I go, what the heck? Why did I say crystals? Was what was the question? And they told me, oh, they asked you what you powered your ship with and you said crystals. And I was like, oh, I sweird. And this was like two years ago because and you know, I, I don't know, I feel like one in my altars was like somebody who was a scientist, because I never studied any of that. I just went up to you know, what, was it algebra one or algebra two in school. I didn't really deal with a lot of stuff. But somebody was talking about a certain type of mineral that was in this cave and it was you know possibly, you know, don't like anything near it because it could ignite. And I was like magnesium. And they're like, yeah, how did you guess? And I'm like, I don't know. It just came to me. I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way it is. Anyways, let's wrap this up. My chicken sneezing. So yeah, I've thanks for being on a boneless authenticity podcast. This is one of these episodes where even I am going to have to listen to this two or three times and just be like, what the fuck did she just tell me? I just totally You have any questions? Yeah, ask me, Yeah for sure. So where can we find you on your podcast?
Speaker 3: I go exclusively to Rumble because I've I just felt like YouTube was very was very sensory and censoring everything, and I've been seeing a lot of people losing their videos and being stricken from the site, and I'm really glad that I went to Rumble first because Rumble doesn't censor you. I've had some issues getting some of my stuff on, but other than that, it's been, you know, to me, it's been, it's been a good site. But I'm on Rumble. You can look me up at its Prime Underscore Declassified Underscore podcast on Rumble. I'm also shaman and reiki master healer and I have all of that on Facebook under Rising Spirit and you can find Rising Spirit Indigenous.
Speaker 4: I G.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I want to say indigenous, but I G Facebook TikTok until everything is taken down from there, that's right. Oh, you can contact me on Facebook, Eve Howard. I do answer questions if you have any questions or you need to talk to somebody regarding anything that you you know, have a concern for, or just want to know something you know. Don't don't hesitate to reach out to me. I do have an email. That's Eve Howard twenty one at mail dot com, not Gmail, just mail dot com. And that's m A I L, not m A L.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks for being on the show with me. To all the listeners, I gotta say this one was mind blowing. My brain feels tired, and don't forget to smash that leg button.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 2: At very least to understand that the United States bills bunkers, which are basical cities on your ground every three.
Speaker 3: Months, basically into your self conscious.
Speaker 4: Cities, your intuition, the creativity and imagination unshamed, so conscious and a little all under your life soul. If I have a culture culture abid we live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it's them through esthetary information in.
Speaker 2: The spiritual realms or the UFO.
Speaker 4: People experiences, or mainstream through on the physics and through natrem science. Now realizing that parallel dimensions probabages is we're all spiritual needs.
Speaker 3: We're all having these human experiences.
Speaker 2: We've heard that place over and over and over, but what does that really mean?
Speaker 3: You know, all of the questions of life, we have these answers inside of ourself.
Speaker 2: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good enable our psychology, how we think, our health.
Speaker 4: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote, all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge,