Speaker 1: H good morning guys.
Speaker 2: How good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying say thirty thirty, give me a good hood?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Uh, y'all? What is off? Y'all? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 4: H yo?
Speaker 6: H it says it.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Guy's How does everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to jump on for.
Speaker 2: A quick stream this morning. I just wanted to jump on and test because I'm noticing that a lot of the stuff that you know, I'm noticing your stuff. So I just wanted to jump on quickly into a stream.
Speaker 6: See you guys, what is up?
Speaker 2: How there is everybody doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 7: By the way, yoh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what is all guys?
Speaker 2: Goodboarded?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing this boarding? I hope everybody is staying safe. He is safe, He's been safe in a box of chocolate. Yea, but goodboarded? How is everywood?
Speaker 6: It's easy?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: I scrolled a ninetel.
Speaker 2: The glow burns my eyes.
Speaker 9: Another cliff, another way line?
Speaker 10: They take one line, twisted it out of shape, turned to fleeting thought, and he turned on hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 2: I was bombed.
Speaker 10: They never made me, never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 11: Nobody's there.
Speaker 10: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through It was grand judy because I said something they didn't life.
Speaker 1: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 10: They only know my own line presidents, pictures, ain't post, no human mess, and.
Speaker 8: So please please leave me long, leave me alone. I takes for clicks.
Speaker 9: I reached food to feet.
Speaker 10: They big the throne on the air that I breathed that I once in the slice, served the coat and rock A thousand strangers screaming, canceled, and more so I laughed. I heard I love golf high, but the cookie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts of me.
Speaker 9: I'm never whyer.
Speaker 10: I'm tired of these trash fire cha running my name through a grinderger because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 9: They don't know me. You realized they only know my own line.
Speaker 10: President shout, do't don't screen no real RESI and.
Speaker 9: So please, please please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 10: I'm moading the worst thing I ever type. You to a ding, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing down in coffee stains. I'm apologies and growing pains. You don't get on me from bend your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through grinder. I'm done letting strangers define me. You don't know me, and realize you only know my own line present time. That's never been my full sentence. So please, pious, please.
Speaker 11: Leave means alone, Leave means alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some third podcast, South Southern.
Speaker 12: Patriot Podcast, just rig the chill.
Speaker 4: Bill yell what's going on to other patriots?
Speaker 6: What is up?
Speaker 1: Southern Patriots Podcast.
Speaker 6: Is awesome to the uh, but what's up? Yes?
Speaker 4: Mh. By the way, so they just sent us over a rage, I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: No. By the way, if anybody.
Speaker 2: That does want to check out the channel.
Speaker 1: That just raded us over, YO, just laded us.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 6: They and Paul over at Southern Patriot Podcast.
Speaker 5: I am very I am. I just want to say thank you guys. Very much to the raid. Uh you guys sent some love over to us. Thank you guys very much.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 12: Let's go check out so other Pictriot podcast. They are a very awesome show. They are very good.
Speaker 1: They're very Christian based podcast. Patriots. They they're doing they're doing the show tonight. I don't know if they could.
Speaker 2: Be BOTHA says, oh, but if you guys want to go.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 1: I am part of the Patchrick Podcasts.
Speaker 5: But I want to say thank you guys very much, and for you guys out there, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: You know I love you guys, and I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 4: Love you guys.