Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco.
Speaker 2: One on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots, all right? Hey, I want to encourage you. If you haven't voted yet, we'd love for you to swing by our Facebook page. Day our facebook page. Have a safer you say it, we play it. Three tunes from George thoroughgood listener suggestion this morning good one by the way, which is going to be bad to the bone. I drink alone or move it on over. I like it when you take the listeners suggestions. Keep those coming in. You can text num or whatever text number, email them to me. Somebody who votes is winning Summer of loud tickets. Sorry, I just had to run up from the first floor.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say you're okay, do you have an episode or nope? Golden, okay, just make sure you're okay. To buddy over here. I have one hundred percent as of late, I'm bating one hundred man. Okay.
Speaker 2: This is just a world that I just marvel at and hope I never ever get sucked into inadvertently or get caught in.
Speaker 1: The crossfire more like like drug world, the feud world. I don't see you getting a rap argument.
Speaker 2: Well, you could easily get caught up in this if you happen to have been in Chicago O'Hare Airport earlier this week, where Chicago police haven't really announced a motive yet for the attack that happened in the arrival arriving flight area the lower level of O'Hare, but they do know that two separate groups stepped off a Spirit Airlines flight from Houston, made their way to the baggage claim, and that's where all hell started to pop in. It turns out that the two parties were feuding rappers, screaming expletives and throwing punches. The brawl escalated from the baggage area, moved into a vestibule before eventually spilling onto the street outside. It's at this point that someone in the me called for the gun car, called for the gun car. This is when the rest of the crew rolls up and its occupants jump out and began opening fire with rifle style guns in nine millimeters and all these more people just on the sidewalker, you know, caught.
Speaker 1: In the crossfire. This mess. Oh my god, is there like, there's gotta be video of this. It's gotta be insanity called for the gun car Taco.
Speaker 2: Fifty seven shell casings were collected by police afterwards. Meanwhile, it's a major miracle that no one was killed. One of the feuding rappers was was did take some incoming and was treated at a local hospital. Police meanwhile, are having a tough time finding any witnesses that saw anything.
Speaker 1: Yo, get the gun cam.
Speaker 3: They all piled in the gun car and sped off it. Did they leave their bags? I mean, they didn't know if they were freed their bags or not. I think they probably left carry on So now you can bust them all.
Speaker 1: They're just rolling into patch shy town for the weekend. If you have even if you have a carry on, okay, chances are might have checked a bag. If so, they're screwed on that level. Even with a carry on. You can't fight with your bag on. You know what, I'm geting to have carry ons are on rolling wheels. What are you gonna do? Am I fighting somebody else?
Speaker 3: Like this?
Speaker 2: Pat?
Speaker 1: Look getting closer to you?
Speaker 3: Am I fighting off?
Speaker 1: All? I got my bag in my left hand, and I'm like, oh, one of the handed punches because I'm dragging a bag. I mean these you gotta really.
Speaker 2: The other part too, is you obviously have to call for the gun car because you're you're rolling in from each town, right you had.
Speaker 1: You're a rapper.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have your gun, which you have to declare, and that's packed away unloaded in your luggage now, so you don't even have access to your gun.
Speaker 1: In your bag on the wheels. They're in the vestibule. So you got a call for the gun car. Yeah, so now you got to dial the phone while the other or you have you have gun car on speed dial. Probably my life is so boring. Yeah, mind too? Oh yours too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You okay, Yeah, I know we're missing out. Huh. Checked bag is where their gun is? So they're gun do they do? You think they put their name on their bag like normal normal people since they rappers say kills, you know, because that bag is going to be tracked to them and get a busted. We're gonna solve this, Oh god, a matter of breath from doing walking with the rolling suitcase in one hand and swinging with the other. Good hooks, weren't they they were? You were?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you were getting some cardio in there. I was like Rocky Road, yea, yeah, you were something. Scott Peterson convicted Scott killer Scott Peterson in the news again. He's one that killed his wife, his pregnant wife, and then turned to San Francisco Bay. What a piece of He didn't have anything to.
Speaker 3: Do with that, Bob.
Speaker 1: Of course she's carrying your kid.
Speaker 2: He's currently serving life in prison without the possibility of parole. Convicted back in two thousand and five for the two thousand and two murdered his wife, Lacey and their unborn son, Connor At Peterson went fishing on Christmas Eve. Just trying to refresh, refresh for any of you who might not remember. Scott Peterson went fishing on Christmas Eve, the day Lacey vanished and was reported missing. He initially told the cops Lacey planned to walk the couple's dog while he was away. He claimed he returned home and only found the dog still wearing a leash and Lacey was gone.
Speaker 1: And remember at the very beginning, they're like, oh, you lost his wife and she's pregnant, and they felt bad for Remember, there was a couple of minutes where they felt bad for him, and then they go, oh, something suspicious, and.
Speaker 2: Then of course the news of the affair with his Amber Fry character comes out and is revealed, and uh yeah. Then the bodies are found three months later and washed up on the San Francisco Shore in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Back instead of fish and he was releasing her.
Speaker 2: He got his ass kicked in prison this week and in a pickleball disputes.
Speaker 1: I love it. I can't believe they have access to pickleball. Pickall play pickleball in the big house, a killer. You didn't have that when you were doing your stretch out on the West coastin no sing sing pickleball hadn't even around yet. Pickleball is still just a pickle.
Speaker 2: You guys were shooting dice off in the yard, right, yeah, yeah, trading, trading six Lucy's.
Speaker 1: We were playing craps. They'd front me, you know what I'm saying. They'd front me, and uh, because I was the rat pepe twine guy. I was the wine supplier. Yes, we all know, in the house. So they'd let me kind of play for free. That was my sig. Your credit. Hey, I got a shot for you back in the I had to stash that. Oh, that was tough. The rat p pache. Did you use the old pocket purse?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I used that for other yeah, the no. The the rat pepeach wine I concocted. You know how you like you've seen cut out Bible?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, The Bible that's cut out and people keep drugs in or something. Sure this, I had a mattress that the underside was cut out. In the dead center is cut out. The stuffing was pulled out. You'd put the rat peep peach wine, the fermented finished version that I did over the twenty your version of a wine cellar, and it was it was in that hole where I pulled out the stuffing. Then I'd replaced the stuffing. Mm hm. If I was only Pinocchio, right, you'd be poking my eyes out right now. Hey, somebody said, imagine if one rapper had to run to the luggage shoot to find his bag and then came sliding down shooting pat because he got a gun out of the bag. He's in one fell swoop.
Speaker 2: He's popping open the bag while he's sliding down the baggage shoot.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He is fumbling around to reassemble his gun and load it U you know, because it has to be safely packed away unloaded, uh.
Speaker 1: And fumbling around it.
Speaker 2: Bullets are flying left and right, and he manages and then in the same movement.
Speaker 1: Turns that sucker sideways, you know, all street, the gangster version. But Pat, you gotta understand, you don't get into the intricacies of grabs his gun and puts it back together, because he ended up taking apart to hell with all that. You've just got him, Like, what's that the action star you know, die hard Bruce Willis You got him? Look running and sliding down down h down rules all right? Sports fanatic? Dude, do we ever hear the name of the rappers bands? No rap whatever? Yeah they haven't.
Speaker 2: They're still flying spirit somebody I haven't busted through yet to the big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Somebody said, no one got killed because they were all holding their guns sideways. They don't have proper training. Damn straight, can't shoot straight.
Speaker 2: Gang Oh.
Speaker 1: Somebody else said, thank you for the zeppelin And I noticed what you did there to tell me if I'm right on this, I said it on the air. I was taking I was in the bathroom taking a pie day. Yeah, when I was well, I figured that out just by looking at this little custard pie. When you did that tease, Pat, I was. I was, no, are you listening, because you're not. You were doing the t's while I was taking a pee. If you recall, I ran to the men's room and filled my water so sick burned poups.
Speaker 2: Dude, try running this one by uh the old wife. I've done the math in my head. This would never fly as much as she's some times. Let's be slide on the electronics department. Okay, what look just inside this weekend as the NCAA Conference Championship games are going on, then a selection Sunday, and of course it's March madness. Here comes Samsung with their buzzer beater bundle. Create your own sports bar at home, guys.
Speaker 1: Eight TVs.
Speaker 2: They'll sell you a bundle of eight TVs so you can create a wall of games. Don't they just over ten grand?
Speaker 1: What it will run you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get eight screens, a ninety eight inchure, a sixty five inchure, three sixty five inch four K TVs and three fifty five inch four K TVs.
Speaker 1: No old EDGs, though we already got that at Club Drews, my buddy Drewsy. It's one, two, three, four, five, six TVs lined up, and you've seen pagers no longer married. Yeah, exactly right, Yes, exactly Sten wj r r