Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. These guys, are you fav It's so like say subscribe and rade it live Stock and greatest con Us today listening watching limb always keep its watching.
Speaker 2: And now your hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to Big Fit and Beyond with Cliff and very often Bobo and Matt Pruit. He's around here, somewhere, lurking as he does. As you can tell by my slightly snide introduction there, Bobo is not here. We don't know where he is. He's as of right now, he's twenty minutes late. And we actually had to postpone thirty minutes before we started anything anyway, due to weather conditions and some other complications. So technically he's twenty minutes late, but I think for the spirit of it all, he's fifty minutes late. So we just said, okay, done, Bobo's flaking out. We're going to move on here and just do it without him. But it's okay because Matt Prude is here. Hi, Matt, how's it going. It's going all right, it's going all right. And of course we have Robo Bobo. How are you doing, robo Bobo? That's what I thought. That's what I thought exactly. So anyway, yeah, so all two and a half of us are here right now, So we're just going to go ahead and roll with the episode because that's what you do when you have a job. Oh, it's going to be just like he's here anyway. By the way, I don't know, Matt, if you've been hearing from people about that how much they love Phobo. I mean, the robo Bobo Phobo. It's just unbelievable. He's a huge hit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I saw him. I saw a message from one of our members just the other day and she said something like, I had no idea how much I needed robo Bobo in my life.
Speaker 3: She has no idea how much we need him on the podcast every once in a while when he doesn't show up.
Speaker 2: So oh, it definitely comes in handy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, And you know, Bobo may show up. He may show up, or we're going to keep our fingers crossed that you know, he actually comes through for us, or isn't dead, or isn't on the side of the road somewhere having a hitchhike, homb or you know Zella's body for like bus Fare or who knows what's going on body parts for bus Fair. I don't know. It's Bobo. So I'm sure there's going to be a story. I'm sure it's going to make everyone laugh. I'm just not sure we're going to hear it today. Oh that's great, that's great. Anyway, Matt, what do we have in store for the podcast today? Anything we want to do before we jump in and do whatever we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Well, we have a bevy of options in front of us, and so I think we have a lot to explore. I know you've been busy in the field. We always have a nice backlog of topics to cover, and so there's been a lot of news related to not only extant apes, but fossil apes, so there's a lot of that to cover. You know, there's always questions coming in, So maybe we can do some of the questions on the members side and focus on those while we wait for Bobo. But wherever you want to take it, if you want to fill the audience in on what you've been up to out in the field, or dig into the topics or all the above.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, yeah, the field has been good. The field has been good. What have I spoken about it? I'm sure I talked about Bluff Creek, right, I can't remember if I did or not.
Speaker 2: We did talk about the Bluff Creek trip that you took. We touched on that on a member's only episode. So if you guys aren't pigeons, feel free to sign up to hear about Cliffs Bluff Creek Adventure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was cool. I had a good time with that. Saw some new areas. I mean, I'll get to the very condensed version is I saw some new areas, made great relations with Willow Creek Museum folks who are just rad. I mean they're just not only not only are they like in the same gig as I am, you know, museum stuff, but at the same time, they're just good people. So I really enjoyed hanging out with them. I think we're going to see some really amazing things coming from our joint collaboration at the Willow Creek Museum and an ABC. Give us a year or so, and I think you're going to see some really cool stuff. So I got home, I guess after I talked about the Dermals cast yet have I done that.
Speaker 2: We did not talk about that on this main podcast. We talked about it on the members, but I'm sure our listeners would love to hear about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, keep it short because I want to I want to. I don't want to bore our members or anything like that. But basically, about two and a half three weeks ago or something like that, I was up at one of our locations and I found an impression in the ground and it looked very very odd, very odd. Actually, did we post the pictures to the members?
Speaker 4: Matt?
Speaker 2: I have not posted those yet, but I will go ahead and say yes and post those after this. So yeah, we posted that to the membership.
Speaker 4: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're not a member and you want to see some of the stuff we talk about, maybe you should be a member. You know, it's five bucks a month and you get an extra entire episode every single week with you know, Cliff Bobo, Matt and Robobobo, and then of course you also get this episode completely ad free, and also you get to see cool stuff like, you know, these pictures that we're going to post and stuff. So maybe that's you. Maybe you want to be a member, Maybe you want to be a pigeon. Wouldn't you like to be a pigeon too? We got I almost didn't cast a thing because it just looks so odd. It looks like an elk elbow or something. But it did have a big toe at a HeLEX, and it's just well, better safe than sorry. I'm going to put plaster in it, and boy am I glad I did. There are dramatic glyphics finger fingerprints basically, but they're on the bottom of your foot, so they're not fingerprints, but we can't call them footprints something else, so we use the Greek term dramato glyphics. And so the heel is covered with these things. So it's pretty cool. It's pretty cool. I've already had our friend Dave's again, the fingerprint expert guy from Georgia. He's been a guest on the podcast here, so I've already had him take a look at it. I'm going to get a copy of the cast into his hands as soon as I'm able, and hopefully something good will come out of it. If not, it's super rad. It's super super neat to see such clear, dramatic glyphics. I wasn't even sure our substrate would do it. I knew the Blue Mountains could do it. The Blue Mountain substrate is extraordinarily fine, and I think it's glacial if I remember right, And because of that, on the microscopic level, it's kind of angular and holds together really nicely, kind of like I don't know, like like what like legos or something like it like that, the angles kind of hold the shape really well. So the Blue Mountain substrate is very, very special, which is part of the reason why Paul Freeman in West Summerlin and all the greats back there, Bill Lowry, dur Addington, David Bean, all those folks had such extraordinary casts coming out of that location. It wasn't just that they you know, some people say they were faking it, but I don't believe that a bit. They were just in the woods a lot, and they have such extraordinary you know, well, first effort number one and number two. The substrate there is fantastic and it holds prints really well. So but I wasn't so sure about our local substrate. But sure enough, dramaticallypics, man, it's really cool. Did I send you the pictures of the derms to mat or just the cast itself?
Speaker 2: Me the picture with the dermals. I was amazed at how clear they were, because you know, it takes, to your point, a certain kind of substrate to retain those, but then again, it takes a certain kind of casting material to capture those within the substrate, So a lot of planets have to align for something to come out so clearly, and they were great examples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a really odd thing too, because it was a right foot. It was literally like in the gutter. I always call them gutters or not quite gutters. It's the trough next to four service roads that all the water runs off into, and that a lot of it is silty, so that's probably adds to this too, But that's where this track was located, and it was going parallel to the road, and it was a right foot. But the odd thing is that the left foot was obviously the next track in secession right, and it was almost ninety degrees to the right of the right foot and about thirty four inches away, if I remember correctly, uphill, slightly uphill. So I mean you do that like you stand up and take put your right foot down and your left foot has to cross over your right leg and then go uphill about thirty four to thirty five inches away. It's a very I mean, you can do it, anybody can do it, but it's a very awkward thing to do. I think I have a picture of that second print too. I'm almost positive I do. Actually, maybe you can post that for the good folks as well.
Speaker 2: I'll be happy to. Yeah, it seems like the kind of behavior if you're trying to dodge something quickly, like if you're about to put down your foot and you see that there's a snake where you're planning to step, or something you know, causing you to take quick action, or something was coming along and the thing decided to pivot and turn or make a you know, a rapid retreat or something like that. Pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kind of wondering to myself, did a hear a car coming or something to that effect. I was just walking on the side of the road, and did hear a car? Who knows it is on the side of a road after all? And you know what I did just send I just sent you the photograph of that second impression. There'm Matt, and it looks much wider than the first one does, and it was much wider. But what you can't really tell by looking at the photograph is that it was on a slope. The slope was going up, you know, towards the toes and also to the left hand side of the of the impression, so that the outer side of the foot is also uphill. So when you look at that, that kind of explains how it's wide, because the foot came down and probably slid a little bit. So very interesting impression, Super cool, And also I learned a little bit more here because the original the derma dermaticlyphics are are just great. They're astonishing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I really took my time when I was making the latex mold for this thing because I wanted the derms to come through really well. And yeah, yeah, the derms came through, but they are maybe half, maybe half, if I'm being generous, as clear as the originals are. So I was astonished at I was really surprised at how much the dermaticglyphics just didn't come through. They faded basically in some areas where there are very clear dramatical epics on the impression, there are no dramatical epics on the copies. So I think that in itself is of great interest because all I have are first generation copies in some cases, or even second generation copies of other casts like the Dermal's cast from nineteen eighty two to the Paul Freeman stuff. Wrinklefoot, for example, has some dramatical efics on it, and then I've got a second, second generation cast of that, so a lot of information is lost. So I learned a big lesson this week is that, Okay, copies are great, but there's nothing I mean, I knew this anyway, but it really was driven home. Nothing replaces the original. Nothing replaces the original.
Speaker 4: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 2: Do you think just the latex mold isn't thin enough to get between a lot of those cracks.
Speaker 3: I think part of it is it's very difficult to clean all of the dirt out between the ridges on a cast, and on the original that's slightly miscolored or darker lion that is in the bottom of the furrow accentuates the dramatical effics on the original. But remember you're not you're not seeing color on a on a latex mold, You're you're only getting the depth between the fur you know, between the ridges. So if there's a little bit of dirt, and you know, these things are maybe one millimeter wide, you know, so it doesn't take much much soil or substrate or anything to fill up that that that that canyon between the ridges and the latex, it only records like a three dimensionality to the to the impression. And if that the the canyon in between the two ridges has a little little tiny bit of substrate in it, then the latex doesn't fill in as far and you just kind of lose it.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that Doctor Meldrim was talking to me about that a few weeks ago, and we were in the Airbnb together because we see at the same place and for the Kentucky gig out there with Charlie Raymond, and we were talking about how the original of the wrinkle foot, that's a problem with that one. And so it comes I guess it comes down to cleaning it, you know. And I did take a very very soft brush, like the first whenever I get a cast, the first thing I do well, I mean I'd let it sit around for a minute. But after that, when I go to clean it, I don't use a brush. I use water essentially, you know, like I spray it down with the hose because it doesn't really do anything to the plaster and it doesn't ruin it. And when the cast is still green, I don't use a brush on it because I don't want to introduce lines because those lines could be misconstrued as dramatically pics. So but after the cast is set a bit, you know, and it's not green per se anymore, what I do is I get a very very soft brush, like a very soft toothbrush is what I use in this case, and then I get warm water. Warm water is better because warm water breaks in the cohesion of the water molecules. Cold water will work, of course, but warm water water is better. That's why we wash our hands with warm water. It's because it breaks in the water cohesion of the water molecules and it can get into the nooks and crannies better. So I use warmer kind of hot water, and I put a very very gentle stream over the cast as I very gently do circular motions with the toothbrush, the soft bristle toothbrush that I was using. And that's a really good job clean and stuff. It's excellent, but you can't really get everything every single time. I could probably do another once over, but god, I spent like an hour doing that before to get to clean this one off so far. But anyway, I think it would be an interesting study. Perhaps it's certainly been an interesting topic to explore. Comparing the original with a copy and see what artifacts you can see on the copy that were once originally dramatic glyphics on the original. Makes sense. It's kind of hard for me to put this into words in a way, but does this make sense to you? Am I sending coherent?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: That certainly makes sense. It would be an interesting endeavor to to get your hands if you could on as many originals that had potential dramaticglyphics within them, because it really makes you wonder about the people who applied their expertise to dramaticglyphics and cast. Certainly in at least half, if not more, of those, they were looking at copies and not the originals, right, I mean, I'm sure when Krantz sent around the Blue Mountains cast that had dramaticglyphics in it that he wrote about in the paper in the Journal of Cryptozoology, where I think he cites like thirty or maybe more people who are latent fingerprint examiners or experts, etc. And weighs all their opinions. And given the high number of people whose opinions he solicited, certainly he wasn't sending the original to all them, nor was he having all of them come into his lab to see the originals.
Speaker 3: Right, No, no, he was. I believe he was either walking around with the actual originals and going to their labs whenever possible, or sending them copies.
Speaker 2: Do you think the better alternative then, for something where there are really extensive or detailed, dramaticlyphics, would just be high resolution photographs with some kind of a scale.
Speaker 3: I think photos are one thing, but there's nothing like happening to cast in front of it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, did we wake Bobo up? Is that him? Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in Bigfoot Land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like what would you do in three to six months. I'm going to give me six months go squatching squad of course, of course, And how much do you think is going to get done during that time? Square watching? You're going to see one in six months? Probably not, But in three to six months. What you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from Hymns our sponsor, Hymns Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 5: What if you start using HYMNS now in six months, just imagine that thick, full crop up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Hymns will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work, all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 5: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients and they use like finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 4: And I love that.
Speaker 3: I had no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something forget that. So this process is simple and one online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 5: You can pick how you want to do it like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you in customers. It's your preferences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care if you so choose.
Speaker 5: Well, now, I said, the proofson the pudding, and there's hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and you give it positive reviews.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 3: There's your pudding, thick hairy pudding. Search your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 5: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 3: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 2: Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidal and finasteride. Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information. I heard him for a minute, yes, but I don't know if he can hear us, which is something that our audience might enjoy.
Speaker 4: Can you hear us? Bobo? Bobo?
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies and gentlemen. This happens every week every time Cliff and I log on. We can hear Bobo, but he can't hear us. And the problem is we have to get it all sorted out before we hit record because our interface doesn't allow you to change your settings. So right now, you guys are hearing Bobo. You'll probably hear him get pretty frustrated. But we've been wanting to capture this.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're typing to him because we have the little screen, So Bobo, can you hear us?
Speaker 2: And he says, no, this is simply I've been wanting to capture for quite a while.
Speaker 3: He's moaning, it's like listening to a bear sleep in a cave or something.
Speaker 2: Bru Oh, now he can hear us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bobes is here.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Wednesday today. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even I was just I just saw that pro something link. I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, you know, I was off all most of the week as well, but I was off the other direction.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was Friday, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean today, I knew it was Thursday. For most of the day. But you know, yesterday I also thought it was Thursday.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're in the mid of the future. I'm living in the past.
Speaker 3: You're reminiscing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything good?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh good?
Speaker 5: We just went out today testro of cars. Create got some program. I guess I'm gonna go I'm I'm gonna go for it now too. If you if you live, like in a low income area, you make a certain amount of money, you qualify for these grants in California that are crazy, dude, Create you got seventeen thousand, five hundred dollars of free money that it has all I think. I think it has to be a plug in and it has to be at least a twenty eighteen or newer.
Speaker 3: Oh so like an electrical huh an electric car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So she's getting like a twenty twenty three Nissan Leaf with like twenty one thousand miles for like twenty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: But I just I was getting all stoked on the batteris.
Speaker 5: I'm always thinking about therms, you know, like recording and you know, surveillance.
Speaker 3: Ski surveillance gear. I get it, But you say, that to the wrong crowd. Theyre gonna think you're a creep. Oh yeah, you know. So Matt and I were catching up on some stuff, talking about some I told you about the Dorms cast I got recently, right the dermals on.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's raw. You send me some pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about how I just made a mold. But even though I was I took a lot of time. It was painstaking, but as good a mold as I could make, it make one make the Dorms don't all come through. A lot of them did, but they don't all come through and maybe realize that there's no substitute for the original cast. So we're kind of talking about where some of the original casts are and that sort of thing. But you know, I have a couple original Freeman casts in my collection. I have them, you know, Michael passed them on to for holding or whatever, and I they're actually in my possession. And one of them was from the Wanaha nineteen eighty six or whatever, and it was one that the Steigers were passing around for a long time. Yeah, and it turns out there's dramatical effics on there. There's actually a really really big patch of the dramaticallypics at the joint where the falangies the big the fingers, basically the toes the falangies meet the metatarsals under the first digit. There's a lot of dramatical ethics, and so I looked at the original and I pulled out my copy because the Stigers gave me a copy many many many years ago, and I have a mold of it as well, some but not all, of the dramatical ethics transferred. They're thinking, wow, this is really interesting. So if you lose like half each time you make a mold, you know, you do the math and before long you don't really have germs on them. But it was really interesting to see the original and see how extensive those derms were compared to again first gener copy of it. So I pulled out another one of the original Freeman casts. I have one from nineteen eighty six, from April nineteen eighty six. It's one of I think four or five that were casts in a row. And there's a couple of really nice articles and there's been really really closely looked at by a number of scientists like doctor Meldrim. Obviously doctor Krantz actually visited the scene. Greg May who's not a scientist but he's a professional tracker. He showed up there as well, and a couple other people were there, and a couple articles were written about it. And there's small small patches like maybe one square centimeter of dramaticallypics on that one too, And that's the only one from the series that I have in my possession. I have a first or second generation copy of another one of the prints, but that's only original from that series of five or whatever, however many were casts. I think there were five. I've got copies of the other ones, but I have had the opportunity to take photographs of the originals and doctor Meldrum's lab, and the other ones actually have germs on them, so maybe one of these days those will end up. I know, eventually the Freeman collection will end up in the NABC on display because you know, when doctor Meldrim retires. But really really interesting stuff. So we were kind of shooting the poop about that for a while and we didn't even get to this past week. Well, last week I went big footing and I spent got ten hours out there for nothing at all, nothing at all, But then I went out yesterday. Bobo and I went to the Outer Rim, which is one of our locations, and we call it that because it's so far out it takes a long time to get there, that roads are crappy, et cetera. But anyway, I was out there yesterday because last year Shane Corson and I went out. We cast like eight prints in one day. There were three different individuals. If anybody's had the opportunity to see me do a live event this year, the finds out at that location feature prominently in my presentation that I'm doing this year. There were three different individuals asquatches present a seventeen inch foot and it's a legit seventeen by the way, it is huge. It's not this isn't a slide print because the slidey ones were like twenty two to twenty three inches. This is a legit seventeen inch long impression that the sing leaves. So there was a seventeen inch print, a fourteen inch of that might have been thirteen and a half and an eight inch print last year, and we found where the thing came out of the ravine and walked around it. It's really fantastic fine. We documented like thirty footprints in a row out there last year, and that was in May that we found those, so I was thinking, no, they probably came up in April. So we've been hitting that spot about once or twice a month ever since April, thinking where are they? Where are and they're just never there. We weren't finding footprints or anything like that until yesterday. Yesterday, I went out there with our good friend Kelly Lemieux. He's been on the podcast before. He's that bass player friend of mine who plays for Buck Cherry, but he's not on t right now. So we wanted to go to the woods, and I wanted to go out there, and I don't go there alone. I go to a lot of places alone, but I don't really go there alone. I was gonna walk and walk to the swamp, but I have a couple of game cameras out there, and every single game camera set I get well plenty of bear obviously, but a very large mountain lion walking up and down. So that's one of the places I don't really go alone for the most part, but I'll go with friends and stuff. I'll maybe walk the abandoned logging road or something. But I'm not going to go to the swamp.
Speaker 2: Have you considered a porcupine quill headdress?
Speaker 3: I have not. I have not.
Speaker 2: I know a guy is a money maker suggestion. Oh he had the porcupine quills and everything. He had already acquired the quills.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've seen the box of quills. It's a great idea.
Speaker 4: But it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 6: No, I totally dig it. I think it's amazing. Get on at bobs you want with the shape of a mullet, so like it covers your neck too. Oh yeah, I think that was the intended design.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was to be like you wear it, but the quills are like the back of your skull and they drape down your your back and over the back of your neck and your shoulders like a cascading, flowing mullet.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have to make them.
Speaker 3: You'd have to make them erect at some point though, you know, yeah, I guess it would be because those are probably just modified hair at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine if you could make a whole suit that had like turtle shell elbow pads and knee pads, like a ulcufied quill headdress and just like all animal parts, to use mother Nature's protective capabilities to build like a chimerical exoskeleton.
Speaker 3: Well you saw that guy that was living amongst the goats for a while, right, No, No, that was a big news item, like a year ago or two years ago. You got like a grant and one an award, and yeah, he was like for a week or two. I don't know, I'm making this up a week. Maybe maybe it's just a day. I don't know, but look it up. I kid you not some guy some biologists basically didn't quite put on a goat costume, but he went down on all fours and he had these like so he was a quadruped and he would hang out with goats like mountain goats and eat with them, and he wore a helmet because they'd always butt them and it was ridiculous. That kind of reminds me of that awesome but we digress. The footprints were there yesterday. I guess it was an already long shot. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 4: We're talking about mony there. I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Money makers are preferred topic, but the sasquatches were back yesterday so I came back with a couple of casts, a bunch of new scans, and some other stuff. It's pretty neat stuff. And now we got to go back next week to go to the swamp because we'd have time to go to the swamp.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Sorry to make it so long, but it was caught in my own head there for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being in a place with big mountain lions, it's thankfully something I don't have to worry about too much. So that would be a good consideration for you, since you're off and out there alone. I don't blame you for not going to that spot alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just too early. It's too early. The cat's really big, man.
Speaker 5: It Every once in a while, can you cast a print maybe if you get a chance.
Speaker 4: I don't bother, but I mean I could.
Speaker 5: If you saw the biggest mountainline print you ever saw, it would be cool to get a copy of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it ever said, like, you know, if it went it stepped in the right place, you know, like something or something. Not a lot of those out there though. Oh you know, my anniversary was this past week. Oh congratulations, thanks eight years with Melissa in eight best years of my life. But the reason I bring this up is, you know, we've been together. We have been together thirty years or something like that, but we've been together eight years. That's a pretty good chunk of time. And I'm still learning things about her. And I learned something about her this past week. I did not know what was. She has concerns when she leaves the house about her outfit. And it's not just like I want to look good or something like that. You know, it's not that sort of thing, because she's not really that kind of not that kind of woman. She always looks good to me, I guess. But but when she leaves the house, she doesn't want to she has to watch what she wears in case she dies. She doesn't want that to be her haunting outfit.
Speaker 5: Oh that's awesome. That is That's the best thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I just love her so much and you can see why. You know, it's like she's always impossible. Uh yeah, we're talking like yeah, because she has she's taken to wearing these like almost like miss roper robes in a way like and not not not quite that, not quite that same style, but like robes like a bathrobe sort of thing, but very colorful and what and she just she I don't like to go outside and that in case, you know, I get killed or something. I don't want to have to haunt people wearing that.
Speaker 5: What do you not let create like, don't even mention to her about dying in the wrong outfit, because I'm sure with also do that with her.
Speaker 4: How do I look for going out?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: So, are you guys late more often because she takes a while to get ready or because you're Bobo.
Speaker 3: Well there's a little Bobo in all of us.
Speaker 4: Uh No, she's like super on time.
Speaker 2: You need to ask her for tips?
Speaker 3: Oh, man, Boba's not going to get any tips, man, she yells me.
Speaker 4: She yells me the tips.
Speaker 2: We've come to appreciate the lateness. That's what robo Bobo's for.
Speaker 3: In the interim, Yeah, we started without you, so we did it with robo Bobo for a minute.
Speaker 4: Prove us and stoked.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 2: We were going to touch on the topics, but I think given the circumstances, there might not have been time for everyone to study up on topic, So maybe we kicked that down the road and continue the Globo catch up. But I also think for the audience, you know, without getting into too many details, I've been traveling since the fifth and spending a lot of time with my dad helping him with some things. And my dad has very much taken a liking to the character of Bobo, and so today I had to drive him to a number of places to help get a lot of things done, and so I spent all the drive time cycling between my favorite Bobo stories in various episodes. Much to his delight, they were greatly enjoyable. So at some point, folks, I will put together a super like all Bobo story Times episode. Although that'll take a while, but it will happen. But then maybe today we can get another Bobo story Time at some point.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know any.
Speaker 2: Cliff has a list. Oh I do have a list. I'm sure the pigeons wouldn't mind if we spun the randomizer over here on the main show see main listeners. What you guys may not know is that on the member's side, we have members submit random words and then I put him into something that will select one randomly and that Bobo has a story that goes with that word, we'll hear it. We've gotten some pretty epic stories that way, So if you're a fan of Bobo's story time, you're gonna hear a lot more on the member side.
Speaker 3: Well, now, I pulled up my Bobo story Time list, and I know we've done some of these, but I think that some of these other ones I don't. I don't think we've done and I can't even remember what the stories are. I know we've done the Tahitian Princess marriage Escape. I know that one. These are just actually, these are all amazing song names too.
Speaker 4: I know we did.
Speaker 5: I know we did the cardboard box Monk because I got the pizza boxes. I got a lot of comments on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, you won't do a turd in the driveway?
Speaker 4: Right, Monkey's passed. I don't speak ill of the dead.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure it was Monkey's turd we're talking about.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I know about the story, but I haven't heard the story directly from Bobo because he has refused to tell it on previous episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that a no? Go?
Speaker 3: Uh listen, noga, Okay, Okay, we've done hot yoga, right.
Speaker 2: I have not heard hot yoga.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, I've not heard that story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told it. Way, gather around. It's bulbo story, dude.
Speaker 2: He's going to see some things that all blown classic. Any scene he's flying, he's going a kute yo.
Speaker 4: Me high for you.
Speaker 2: Once again, it's bubo story. Any description of felonious or criminal activity is being told here strictly for entertainment purposes, and is in no way admission of guilt or even true for that matter.
Speaker 5: I started doing that hot yoga, and I was this in some this some days because it works sometimes. And then we'd go out and we had it was this time of the year, like real late season for crab, but there was a little bit of a late spring early summer run.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is when you're a fisherman then, and so you'd be going on of the fishing boats for How long was a trip on the boats?
Speaker 4: Oh, that was just a day.
Speaker 5: We'd leave it like four or five in the morning, get back at like four or five in the evening. A quarter day was a six hour half day, it was a twelve hour and a full day. It'd be a twenty four hour three quarter to be eighteen hours, so it's like a half day, like five to five or something four to four. And I was I missed young and I and the instructor I knew a little bit, and she was all stoked I was there, and I was like, I think there was just me and some old hitting guy at war, like all spand it, tight eyed spandex and it was all women.
Speaker 4: And so she said, oh, come on in, Yeah, you know, like you're fine, you know, just come in. I said, I'm walking over work like stinking.
Speaker 5: She goes, I don't worry about I said, well, I said, when I go on, I said, well, I didn't come in last time because we're only going out of like seven to ten days to turn gear and change the bait. So like that, the old bait will be like a week old, like rotten mackerel sitting in underwater for a week. And so you pulled that up and there's mud all over the pot and the MUDs it's just rotten. It's like it's just it's like rott it's got all that it's all in imbedded with that funk from the from the just get you smell the worst you ever smell it, because when you said bait, you never set rotten bait.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just the stuff that's left over.
Speaker 5: So in the mud in the in the pot, you've got these bait jars, and those jars get just packed with mud, and it's like a slimy mud like with uh squid and mackerel and tune of like juice, like rotten juice all through the bit. It's just disgusting. It gets all over you. And so I said, I can't come in. I mean, I I smell so bad when I when I get.
Speaker 4: Off the boat. She goes, oh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: You know, just people come in all the time from work and you know, like working out me, we sweat all the time, so everyone gets a little smelling there. Said oh okay. So I went in there and I took my spot. There's about twenty five people thirty people in the class somewhere is around there. And they turned the room to one hundred and five degrees. So I said, there, I came in. I was like, all right, well, yeah, she said, don't worry about it. So I'm not worried about So I came in and we're stretching. This big fat hippie chick comes in next to with like big thick like dreadlocks, and she was I mean she had she was pushing like three point fifty probably, and she was super hairy, like she had like she was she.
Speaker 4: Was haaer than I was. Like her arms and legs and arm pits and stuff.
Speaker 5: She was like she was a pretty pretty natural woman whatever. And so I'm next to her, and uh, we're you know, and some people get sick in class sometimes we're about we're about half hour in. I was like, God, I'm getting dizzy, Like I smelled so bad, and the heat just starts smelling worse and worse, and it was making me like feel sick. And then and people get sick of there just because of the heat sometimes, especially like later later in the class. So you know, we're in there doing our thing, and like this lady behind me gets up and runs out of the hallway and blows child as pews. Then some other lady and the others on the other side of me, or I mean in front of that, in front of the girl that next to me, she runs out and like throws up in her hands in the room as she's heading for the door, and then the teacher's walking around like having er up, and she's here, yeah, but we gotta get like, you know, get.
Speaker 4: This straight or whatever.
Speaker 5: And she goes, it's you, it's you, and I want what and like she goes that smell.
Speaker 4: Like they thought it was that.
Speaker 5: They thought it was that big fat hippie chick the whole time, so no one said anything, but then it was a dude. All of a sudden, it's like a big problem. So they start yelling at me. They like also like there's like fifteen people are going you know, all women, just going like, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, get out, get out like that.
Speaker 5: And she as I was going on, I was, I was kind of perplexed at first. I was like, like because there was just like they had built up so much hostility they were they were holding it in for her, but as soon as they found out it was me, it was like it was just freaking claws out, knives out. And then she has I was leaving, she goes, don't ever come back. I was just I was like, no problem, and so I rolled.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I've never heard that story before ever.
Speaker 3: I thought you may have told it on the podcast as well, Bob, So I was on your side on that one, but I thought I did got a trust Matt's memory though, it's better than both of us put together.
Speaker 4: Plus he edits it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he listens more than anybody does.
Speaker 2: Indeed, that is a good one. That's pretty gnarly man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's unfair.
Speaker 3: You can't smell.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to know what else is on the list now.
Speaker 3: I can just go, well, we should save the stories for a future day. But I got a bunch of great titles here if you want to. Uh Now, top of the list now is turn in the Driveway. I just love that title. Kenny Loggins ademned them. Did we ever do that one? Yeah, you guys can help me. I'm going to name the name the stories, and if we've done them, I'll raise him from my list.
Speaker 2: So see, I don't know what the addendum is.
Speaker 4: I don't know that is either.
Speaker 3: Oh really, they're the one who put on me to put it on. Okay, great white weight belt.
Speaker 4: Oh I told that one. That one we did here.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll erase that one. How about the Cliffhanger White Shark. Oh you were on the side of the cliff, right is that the story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got well, I got Boston of the cliff. I got I got h Boston into the Luckily it was so it was high tide and that was in the swell was so big. It was like twenty seven at twenty I think it was the bees. I think it was twenty seven feet at twenty seconds. It was big. I told that one, right, provely got that one.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that one. I've only heard the ABALONEI one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, maybe I should We shouldn't do this because he's given us so much of the story. It's not the whole story, you know. Oh hell, because what else are we going to fill this time with? We we can do two bubble times in one one sitting too. We totally can, No, we can.
Speaker 4: I'm running out of stories.
Speaker 3: No, I'm on Bubbo's side. We don't want to give him too much.
Speaker 2: So far, we've got a bit of nerd deep dive, dramaticglyphic talks that gets derailed into a talk about new car test drives and batteries. People love Bobo's story.
Speaker 3: The Dennis Hopper nest. I don't know what that one is. I got Marshmallow on the clothes. I got Red light Bulb Gang, the White Suv, bag of cocaine. I don't know what that is. Taking a dump at Gimlin's house. That's a great title. I'm not sure what the story is. The Ensinnata oil check. I don't even know what this one means, tank abbot, shoulder damage. I don't even know what that means. Who helped your broken neck? John of God? I got that written down here. And Bobo encouraging the shins. I think we told that one though.
Speaker 2: No I have that one, but we've not told it on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay, well those are the ones I have down here for Bobo's story time.
Speaker 2: See I have a Red light Bulb Gang story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're little, we're little kids.
Speaker 5: We used to steal all the light bulbs Christmas lives and we put the top the very wherever the highest socket was, we'd put one red light bulb.
Speaker 4: That was our call sign.
Speaker 2: See, I have a very similar story to that. That's crazy you do. Yeah, like when when I lived in Atlanta. To make a long story short, like we lived in this ritzy neighborhood that was all old retirees and we were like the only young partiers. But we lived on an easement power line easement, and so across the easement, and also there was a little creek that ran through there, so across the easement through the woods across the creek downhill was one other house that had young partiers and they had a red light bulb outside on their back patio. And so I hash this plan, like we have to go infiltrate their party, steal that light bulb, and then put it on our back porch. So they come out, there's no light on and they're looking around in the darkness up the hill. They'll see this red light and they'll know it was us. But we failed. But it's a long story, but yeah, it was a similar idea, like we were going to steal the red light bulb and then display it as like a vulgar display of power.
Speaker 4: Thought vulgar. It's just power flex.
Speaker 2: Baby, exactly, flexing all over Dunwoody, Georgia. Whereas we call fun Woody shout out to our listeners in Dunwoody, Georgia. It's got to be hundreds tens does that?
Speaker 4: Singles?
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: What else squash is going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I'm in my own little world. I don't know what's going on on the outside.
Speaker 4: Oh. First off, Prudo's me an apology.
Speaker 3: I think we all owe you an apology, but particularly Pruit.
Speaker 5: When we had Mike and Daryl on the other day, Prewit said, Cliff, this applies to you and Mike and anyways, you're talking about educators.
Speaker 2: And he left me out right, You're exactly right. That was my mistake. That was an oversight.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I was trying to remember that, you know, Mike was a teacher and oh Cliff was the teacher too, and Darryl just graduated, and I totally forgot that you were doing the teacher's aid job. So that that is my fault. And well, I hope that you will accept my apology.
Speaker 4: Well, my bad.
Speaker 3: Everyone at a school is an educator, absolutely, everyone from the janitor to the secretary to teacher's aid, that the teachers, that everyone is an educator.
Speaker 5: The maintenance staff at our school was those guys are not like they're so they're impressive now, like they keep the school buses running, they fix the copiers and figure out like the computer stuff, like all the link ups throughout the campus, like security cameras. Then you know, plus maintaining all the facilities. And there's just two guys that drun the whole play. I'm just they're not going to hear this anyways, doesn't matter, but yeah, so yeah, and they help counsel the kids, you know a little bit, you know, like they'll theose kids, they'll run in the kids that are freaking out going through the halls and they'll calm down and stuff. So yeah, even the the janitorial staff is yeah, definitely part of the whole deal.
Speaker 3: Heroes, every one of them. Are you're not working this summer? Are you sorry? You were doing some camps a couple of weeks ago, but are you I've done?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've done for now.
Speaker 5: Then we're so waiting to see what something with kartas She's I'm supposed to talk about that right now?
Speaker 4: Then don't what about moving out?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we got to move out. So we're still we're still not sure where we're going to move to. We we have a place, and then we got accepted for like two of our uh three of our top pick three of the top four picks we had, we got picked, and then I think she got cold feet because she started like because you know, she's like, well, we have an outdoor cat and and the you know.
Speaker 4: People showing the properties because they're outside of town. We're like, they don't last long out here.
Speaker 5: And she she's like, I can't bear the out of June getting eat to live. And I was like, yeah, especially there's a good chance to hear it, you know. But I was like, you know, it's like that's our deal, Like we were going to live, Like that's when the deal we're going to when we leave the beach, we're going to you know, get someone that's got somewhere in the like I got to live where a big foocking walk up to my house, Like I can't go live into some tract or something, some track, some urb.
Speaker 2: That is the dream. In fact, speaking to that, we were driving around here the other day. We're not far at all from where the Rickson project took place, and we had to travel a bit and drive through that area. So I put on the Dentis Fole episode, which is one of our most popular ones, and I re released it last year. So folks, you want to go look through the classics from last summer. One of them is did his foll in Kentucky Sasquatches. But I put that on and Emily and I listened to it. She'd heard it before when it came out in like twenty twenty, but hadn't heard it since then. I was like, can you imagine when you want to? She was like, oh, yeah, I would totally do that. So she's seemingly on board to feed pancakes, aches and bread with peanut butter and syrup and honey to resident Sasquatches once we acquire said property at some point in the future.
Speaker 4: So that's right, that would be the dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Liver, or you choose to vacation that, you know, that's kind of airbnbu had rent, so why not live there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: There's some references in there that the woman would call to the Sasquatches, you know, that she had a way of calling to them, and Dennis never goes into what that was, but I did learn from someone else who was there well singing, what the specific call was, because apparently when they all first got involved, including Moneymaker and Adrian Erickson, she didn't want any audio recorders out there. Because she didn't want them to hear how she called the Sasquatches. It was like her proprietary method. So eventually they captured her doing so. And apparently she was saying, come here, little monkey man.
Speaker 4: I got your little monkey man.
Speaker 2: So I told Emily she has to say that, that has to be the call, and so she's agreed.
Speaker 4: Bigfoot wasn't offended.
Speaker 2: Well, they were seeing that little juvenile, you know, and so she just come here.
Speaker 4: Little monkey man. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: So try that. Folks can't hurt. No, but I do hope you get to living a place where you can see squats in the yard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the place we were really stoked on, like I was the most stoked on, and then she pulled the plug on.
Speaker 4: She's reconsidered.
Speaker 5: I like, look as our options dwindled because everything opens up up here because you know, it's the university and stuff, like when the students leave, that's when the you know, most houses pop up for rent. But we don't want to move in some like students scum scummy like you know, moldy walls like you know, you know, took a student houses like around the college or thrash, you know, people partying all the time and stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so she.
Speaker 5: When she saw our prospects for Drenaling, she contacted the real estate company today that that we turned down on Monday. She just contacted them and said, we will take that up. It's available, we'll take it. So if it's that one, then yeah, it's five miles up out of town on like thirteen or fourteen acres, and it's it's the there's like the row houses along the Road's like there's another second set of properties that are down behind those acres, like another couple hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: There's other houses.
Speaker 5: So you can like hear doors a couple of doors slam, like if flim slums their car doors. But other than that, you can't see any of their houses or you don't really hear anything. It's it's it was dead quiet. So yeah, it'd be pretty rad.
Speaker 3: They say fences make good neighbors, but actually large properties make even better neighbors.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, it's a bitch and old red, but it's the only thing is that super funky, Like dude, that's the thing about in Humble, Like there were so many people in the hills like that grew wee that made money that built these like houses and they never had none of them were permitted. And like if you look on the Zillow or something like that for Humboldt County and looking outside of town, those outside ranch house like these grow should build these whack houses like they would like just kind of blow out like a little flat because a lot of those gross spots are on steep hill side.
Speaker 4: They bought bex there's cheap acreage.
Speaker 5: You get a lot of acres for cheap, and it's it's easier for growing and stuff whatever. But they there's all these mc mansions mc mansions out there whatever. But like a lot of them are like just funky, like these like hippies built up and stuff like, oh, like the geometric pattern of this, like this will funnel my dream up to the heavens.
Speaker 4: This way up.
Speaker 5: I put this weird corners in the roof and it's like this house, dude.
Speaker 4: The beddings are shaped.
Speaker 5: Like diamonds and like the one room one can only fit a twin dead. The other one can fit kind of a queen if you if it's jammed in there like at a weird angle, you can kind of fit a queen in there. And then yeah, it's just it's just a funky path. The upstairs is ratshole, just one giant room. It's got killer windows and something. It's in all redwoods. It's it's pretty nice. It's got a ha saana outdoor sauna.
Speaker 3: Oh even better. Yeah, you deserve a funky house. You're a funky person.
Speaker 5: This place is pretty funky. I'm sure if you guys come down you'll see it. It's well, if we go out, it's still listed, but I'm sure it's gone because it was. It was like when we went up to go see it, like the guy was showing it all day. Well, I'm going to be down in the fall actually, oh, out somewhere by then. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to I think by August first, I think you were saying. So I'll be down in probably September ish. Maybe I want to go down to Willow Creek Museum. And you know, I spoke to Sarah at the Archives and Humboldt last week. Yeah, I spoke to her and about the Genzoli collection and going through that and whatever. So I'm going to go by and see her and rummage through the archives at Humble State try to learn something about how professional archivists do their thing, you know. So yeah, I will be down there, probably in town for a night and then you know, out in the woods and Willow Creek and stuff that for about three or four more nights, I think.
Speaker 3: So we'll see, we'll see. I'm not sure exactly when, but some time doween, August and October got permission to use the Jerry Crew picture for one of my displays. Oh nice, We dooing a couple of displays in the shop.
Speaker 4: So they on the picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the pic because Andro gen Zoli took it, and then the whole Genzoli collection ended up in the archives, and so I just called her and says, yeah, no problem, go ahead and do it. Just put this at the bottom, and you know, courtesy of blah blah blah. So yeah, right, yeah, looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing a new display in the museum about the history of the you know, I guess the nomenclature of Bigfoot. I guess in a way, it's just like where did the word bigfoot come from? Where the word sasquatch come from? That kind of thing, right, because it it was Jerry Crew, but it wasn't Jerry Crew at the same time. Jerry Crew, I guess you know, I don't want to make us You don't have to come to the museum and read it. But you know, Jerry Crew actually was calling the animal Bigfoot before Andrew Genzoli published it. But you have to tip your hat to Androgenzoli because he's the guy that published it and put it on the news wire, right, So it's kind of his thing that it's so widespread. But Jerry Crew is calling the animal. In fact, the entire roadbuilding crew was calling the animal was Bigfoot in nineteen fifty eight. But there's the Death Valley Days episode from nineteen fifty six that talks about mister Bigfoot leaving eighteen inch footprints around the water tanks at night. No one ever saw him. It's an Indian legend thing that only came.
Speaker 4: Out at night.
Speaker 3: It's basically a sasquatch and that was from nineteen fifty eight. And then you go back to the Thompson Flat stuff that you were involved in. There's Bigfoot mine and wild and wild Man mine. So and of course there is also La Cote of Sue. But like you know, white people called the chief bigfoot as a bad thing, as a derogatory term. So I don't think I'm going to put that into display, but if I do, it'll just be like a nod. It's like, yeah, this happened before there. I'm just not sure how appropriate that is. So I got to think about that. So but yeah, of course I want to use the Jerry Crew picture from from the newspaper article. So yeah, So anyway, Yeah, that's a new display that we're kind of a poking ad a little bit. We're also redoing the Patterson Giblan display.
Speaker 4: Oh you are what are you gonna put in there?
Speaker 3: Some deep dives into the footprint cast? Because the Willow Creek Museum I think could use some help with some of the details about the Bob Timmas cast. So I say, well, if I'm going to help them with stuff, i might as well make a display about it. And then I'll just give them the display and they can do what they want with the information.
Speaker 2: So I got a question for you. A listener of the podcast and friend of the show called me when I was on the road yesterday, and so I haven't had a chance to dig into this, but he encountered something on the Sasquatch Archives. That was supposedly a testimony from someone who claims that he and a friend were in Bluff Creek on October twenty at sixty seven looking for bigfoot and heard, you know, horses approaching and hid in the brush thinking that it was for service or law enforcement or something, and saw Roger and Bob that day. I think it was Charles Edson if I'm remembering correct Edson.
Speaker 5: He was a deputy sheriff from Sisko County. Yeah, he was honestome stuff. He definitely he knew about him, but he'd be asked.
Speaker 2: Oh really, because I'd never even heard that someone had made those claims before, Like because apparently there were old claims of his that he put in a book like years ago.
Speaker 4: I had his book. I had his book.
Speaker 5: His book came out like in the late seventies or mid seventies, and I think he came out with like another little pamphlet Baby or something like in the eighties or early mid eighties. But yeah, he was a deputy sheriff, and he claims he was out there and that Roger and Bob, that he was out there big footing with his buddy, and that Roger and Bob went riding by fast with two guys on horses with a pack horse, and they thought like they didn't want to be explaining what they were doing out there, he says, So him and his buddy hid and Roger and Bob rode by, and then when they went past, they got out there and they said that. He hears, you know, like a week later, hit these guys up there filmed a big Foot, and then he heard the stories like, oh my god, we saw those guys.
Speaker 2: It was what he says, gotcha because what was his book called, like My Travels with Bigfoot or something like that. Yeah, My Travels with Bigfoot. Yeah, yeah, I'd never even heard that name. Sounded familiar when it was brought up, but I was like, I've never heard of someone claiming that they were there and saw Roger and Bob that day to sort of like corroborate that they were there, et cetera.
Speaker 5: I think he might have been like a member of like the Klimate tribe or something or something like that, modoc or. I think he was like part native or from somewhere in northern Kyle. I think I think that was part of his story, Like he talked about I'm pretty sure he talked about I haven't read the book, dude, in thirty years.
Speaker 3: I guess it's possible, but that like I hid in the bushes until that just doesn't ring true to me.
Speaker 5: Well, see, he thought those guys were like gold, the gold miners or something, because they went by with their he thought they were just gold panthers or something. So he didn't want to explain what he was doing out there, so he just like ducked out of the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It still sounds suspicious though, Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll have to find because that listener also sent me a video, the video from Todd's Sasquatch Archives, But like I said, I haven't had a chance to listen to it. It's just been slammed.
Speaker 5: He came up probably seven or eight years ago, or maybe least maybe five or six years ago. His his whole thing came back around. I don't think he was even I think he's dead. I'm pretty I'm pretty sure he's dead. But like someone was bringing it up like, oh, this guy was legit, and then I'm sure it was Strutford or somebody, you know, Doug dug deeper on the guy and was.
Speaker 3: Like, God, I'm glad there are people like that who have the time to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, I guess we all participate. How we can you know? Yeah, well, you know we've we've I think we've meandered long enough, Bobo, I want to put us on a straight path to the end of this thing.
Speaker 4: We'll go to the members episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that, but uh a bow tie on this pile and move on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on this turn in the driveway.
Speaker 5: Yeah all right, folks, Well, thanks again for joining us this meandering conversation.
Speaker 4: If you're disappointed, I apologize I don't. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Thanks for joining us, and we're going to join our members in the Patreon group now. So if you want to hear more meandering conversations about Sasquatch, join us over there. Until next week, y'all, keep it squatchy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond. That's an n in the middle and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag bigfoot it and beyond.