Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Yes, roll into Pearl River rezut from tea times to table games, water.
Speaker 1: Slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 3: Savor the flavors, fuel the fun with big Let's roll into Pearl River Resort. Yes, must be twenty what or older to play gambling problem called wony hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshawd's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride, no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m D Night r Ide and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 1: This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network. Hell the sam what's your name?
Speaker 3: Hetta?
Speaker 2: Tell that here is this hand a statue.
Speaker 5: Every started shaking a face.
Speaker 1: And eagle will flow, Tennis.
Speaker 5: Gonna be here, win you him the free starting a feel and it'll be who like the whole man his nain and down on brought courtesy and w.
Speaker 1: Liberals be worn.
Speaker 6: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to right side Radio.
Speaker 6: Feels like to click my eyes and been blown wide. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices.
Speaker 7: We stand united and are resolved.
Speaker 6: To do something about it, which, whether we like it or not, spell study, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 7: Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Tuned in to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, you have found it. It is the Right Side Radio Show, recording this episode Thursday morning, December the eleventh, twenty twenty five. Goodness, folks, and it's the Christmas season is upon us and we are ramping up quickly to the birth of our Lord and Savior, the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. So we are trying to be festive as always. I've got the Christmas lights up and the Christmas tree is up, and of course then there's the constant fight of trying to keep the cat from climbing the Christmas tree. But it's all it's all for good. You know again. I love the Christmas season. I've talked about it before that I have. You know, I had some complex issues with Chrisstmas during the years that I worked in retail, because you saw the worst in people. You saw people who really and truly just didn't understand Christmas. It was about getting the best gift, giving the best gift, and it was one of those things that even the most adamant Christmas believer would have struggled with. I mean, because you had to deal with Black Friday madness, and I can assure you that why there are some people there that are trying to take advantage so that way they can provide a great Christmas for their children. They are a lot more that are just there because they're wanting the best, cheapest deal for themselves. And when said deals sold out, they used to get really belligerent with the employees, and that that's a past I'm glad I no longer have to deal with, So I'm definitely good. There a couple of quick announcements, but before we get into that, as always, I want to ask that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio show. Remember we're on Apple Podcast, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Speaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So make sure that you click that subscribe button on your podcatcher of choice. All right, So we'll get into a couple of the announcements. This show is going to be shorter version, hence me recording it on Thursday morning and not Wednesday evening and releasing it Thursday morning. Been a busy week at work, and last night I had every intention of sitting down and recording this episode, but I actually just fell asleep and collapsed for the evening. It's been a busy week. If you follow our newspaper you'll see some of the stories that we've had to cover that are still ongoing. So it's been a busy week. So because of that, I didn't get to record last night, and I'm going to keep this one a little bit shorter, you know, like the last episode. But you get in two flagships in one week, so if you put them together, you'll have an hour long show, I guess. And the other reason, of course, is, as I talked about on Monday's show. You know, Chris McDaniel, his mother has been in the hospital. He's talked about it on social media. He is not This is not something he's kept from the public, so he's been dealing with that. The good news on that front is, if everything goes as expected, she is is expected to be released from the hospital today. Again, that's expected, hopeful, but there again not guaranteed. But because of that, Chris will not be able to be on Chris McDaniels America that we're recording later today, which means I'll be filling in for Chris on that show today. So Chris McDaniels America will record later today at three thirty's that's our target time. May or may not be right at three thirty, but we are shooting for a three thirty record time. So I will be hosting that. I don't know if it'll be you know, Jim Skalski or Joshkurou Nichols or Kevin Lindsey that'll be sitting in with me just yet, but I do know that I will be handling the duties on that show. And because of that, it always is is best to try to keep things a little bit lighter on the h on this show, just because I don't want to put out a show that's going to pretty much repeat the talking points that I just went over on this show. That makes uh, that's not fun for any of you guys. But that's part of the problem. When you're putting out as much content as I try to put out for my listeners. It's one of those things that you you just know that, Okay, I'm going to uh, I'm gonna push that out so ah goodness, but I mean so again. Check that out at three point thirty today. You can watch it on Center McDaniel's Facebook page. You can watch it on YouTube, the Midnight Rides YouTube page, so there are multiple places that you can go to find Chris McDaniels America. Looking forward to getting back in the swing on that one and and having a good time with the show. Now, let's talk about the couple of news stories that I saw this morning, and that's one that we've seen. Of course, one of the biggest tragedies this year was the assassination of Charlie Kirk. It's still one of those things that leaves all of us shocked. I mean, every single one of us saw something and it's it's one of those things that I again, it's gonna be one of those moments in time that you will forever remember where you were. It's one of those moments in time that is etched into your brain for the remainder of you being here. It's just it's a fact. It is what it is when it comes to that, because it was so shocking. If you think back to the day when somebody first showed you the first video, which was far away and you couldn't tell exactly what happened, you questioned if it was real, and this day and age of AI, it was well within the realm of possibility that what you were seeing was one fake, but in our horrified reality, it was not, of course, and there's still a lot of questions going on after the Charlie Kirk assassination. We know that his alleged assassin, Tyler Robinson, is scheduled to make his first in person court appearance as he's facing his aggravated murder charge he is. The hearing marks the most significant step in the case so far, and comes amid growing concerns from media outlets and from Kirk's widow about the increase in secrecy around the proceedings. Robinson was charged, of course, with, as we said before, aggravated murder and multiple related felonies in Kirk's shooting. He has appeared via video or audio from jail on previous court hearings. Since then, much of the case has unfolded behind closed doors, and that doesn't sit well with a lot of media organizations, Fox News being one of them, and it doesn't sit well with myself either, because I want transparency here. There's now been a group of media that has requested that prosecutors and defense attorney be required to give advanced notice whenever they seek to seal filings or restrict public access so that those limits can be challenged before taking effect. Legal analyst and California based trial attorney, and I'm going to butcher his last name here, Roger Bodaker said the dramatic shift in transparency has been striking from the start. He was quoted as saying, it has been pretty odd that the information tap was at full blast for a little while and now it's completely shut off. It's kind of inconsistent with how you see cases move forward typically. Boat Ackers said that authorities were usually forthcoming early in investigations, releasing details that prosecutors typically hold back. He said that when they first arrested Tyler Robinson, the information tap was full blast. They told us they had audio recordings from Tyler Robinson and purported confession. They told us there was video footage from local fast food restaurant. They were very, very, almost oversharing in the beginning. But now they've shut off the tap and they're saying you can't even come to court and hear about what we're doing, when most of it is probably procedural because prosecutors proceeded by the indictment rather than the complaint. He noted the public will not see a primary a perminent preliminary hearing, and sustain of evidence may only emerge if the defense files certain motions months down the road. So again, there's a lot of folks that are wanting to get more information here, and this is something that a lot of folks want to see. Because there was a a move to classify the audio and transcripts from a closed October twenty fourth hearing as private. The session focused on court house security questions and how Robinson should appear in court going forward. Media organizations argued the public has are right to know when recordings are being sealed and challenged those limitations in real time. Charlie Kirk's widow, Erica Kirk, voiced concerns last month about the shrinking visibility around the case. She questioned why the suspect is being shielded from cameras when her husband was killed in front of a crowd. She had an interview an exclusive interview with Fox News as Jesse Walters, where she was quoted saying, there were cameras all over my husband when he was murdered. There have been camera all over my friends and family mourning. There have been cameras all over me analyzing my every move, analyzing my every smile, my every tear. We deserve to have cameras in there. Budocker said that her reaction is understandable, explaining that Erica Kirk's sentiments are readily understandable. She's a grieving widow and our hearts go out to her. At the same time, he said the court is under immense pressure given the political and national significance of the case. He went on to be quoted saying that the process has become complicated because of how significant Charlie was. This is a very political case, or a very politically charged case. There are very high emotions in this case, and there's also issues of tainting the jury pull. He explained that judges must balance the First Amendment right the media with the need to preserve the integrity of the trial, saying that court proceedings are supposed to be open in public, but you do have some real issues with how the public is going to access this information as to the consequences for the integrity of the trial. The judges ordered that Thursday's hearing be held in person, open to the public as much as possible, Although no details from the October twenty fourth proceeding may be disclosed if the hearing transitions into a closed session. The media's coalition's attorneys may remain in the court room, but may not share any portion of the stilled discussion with any outlet or client. The court has also imposed strict guidelines on how Robinson may be shown. He cannot be photographed or filmed in shat and may only be depicted when seated images of family members are prohibited, and reporters must comply with the court's decorum order. These restrictions mirror earlier rulings, including the postponement of prior hearings after disputes over whether Robinson could appear in jail attire and how that might influence public perception. Votacker said that these type of concerns are fair. He say courts oftentime will prohibit the media from depicting the dependent in shackles or in jail clothing because it creates this inference of guilt. Appearing restrained, he said, can lead jurors to view the defendant as dangerous or guilty before any evidence is presented. Still, he noted that restrictions may have limited impact in widely covered cases. Anybody who does a Google search will know at some point it may be in exercise and futility. Is the damage already done? He asked. Robinson's limited physical appearances have raised questions as well, and boat Actor says that most likely exploitation for keeping him on video is security. He says that Tyler Robinson is a security risk. He is at risk for being hit by someone who wants to seek revenge. He acknowledged the reasoning is a very clear deviation from the norm. Despite public frustration with the case, boat Acker said that the timeline is a typical is typical for a homicide case, particularly one in which the prosecution and intends to seek the death penalty. So again, there's some things that we are wanting more because this was a very very public execution, and I get it, I want to see more. But it's also being ramped up because there are various conspiracy theories that are being floated out about the Charlie Kirk assassination. I'm not going to get it into all the conspiracy theories, as I've told you before. You know, we like to try to project facts. We're not here to chase down conspiracies. You know, some of them are outlandish. Some might be probable, but they're all theories. They're not rooted in any fact at this point in time. If the moment you present me with the evidence and show me that this is actual, actual conspiracy, then we'll start talking about it. But for now, I just don't want to get off into those weeds, but only bring them up because these these conspiracy theories are ramping up. Why there's so much scrutiny about the fact that we're not getting information and when we see things like this where the court is sealing court records and not even sharing with the media, our brain instantly goes to their covering something up when the reality is what you hear there. It's standard operating procedure. There are times, in high profile cases such as this one, where the court has to make these type of decisions. It's not necessarily a part of a grand conspiracy. Even though that sounds great to us, it just isn't the case. I understand the frustration I myself and frustrated I myself have gone down a couple of the rabbit holes of some of these conspiracy theories. And yes, there are some conspiracy theories out there about this case that if you go down that rabbit hole can sound believable. And I'm one of the first to say that as somebody who doesn't deal with conspiracy theories, I have gone down conspiracy theory rabbit holes. When I was in high school, I wrote a term paper on the JFK assassination and the whole point of the paper was to go over the various conspiracy theories over who killed JFK. And that in that term paper, of course, you know, you had Lee R. V. Oswalt, the one that history tells you assassinated JFK. And then you had the CIA, you had the Mafia, you had the Russians. I mean, there was a whole vast that I went down in writing that that term paper. At the end of the day, you know, going through all those conspiracy theories, I had had no concrete evidence on any of them. You know. The closest thing that we could find was again, the accepted story that was Lee Harvey Oswald, you know, was the only one that had And I'm not again, I'm not going down that rabbit hole of saying what I believe on the JFK assassination. I definitely think there's more to it than just Lee Harvey Oswald. But when you went down the rabbit hole, because there were so many, the univerally the universally accepted answer was the easiest one to swallow. Doesn't mean it's the accurate one. It's just became the easiest one to swallow. So here we have another high profile assassination like this, and yes, people's imagination's going to run wild. Some of them may beyond to something, some of them may not be. It's just the nature of these type of cases. Because it happened in front of each and every single one of us, we all saw it. We all saw what happened in Charlie. It was right there in our face. People. We all want justice for Erica. We all want justice for Charlie. We want justice for his children. What happened was horrific. Do I believe that this young man shot and killed Charlie Kirk and till him presented with something credible to make me believe otherwise, Yes, that's I do believe he did. It's gonna be interesting to see how this trial unfolds. But right now, this judge, and I do not envy this judge in the slightest look since I started my job as reporter, and I've sat in court rooms, I've watched initial court appearances and I understand, you know, and in those initial court appearances when they determine what the bond's going to be, if there's going to be a bond, I've talked with some of the judges afterwards, and they're in a tough situation. People. They have to consider a lot of factors. And you know, not every case, even if the charge is the same, is created equal. Not every case are you going to see, well, this this is a this is an arm robbery case. The last arm robber got one hundred grand bond, this one got a twenty five grand. Well, there are extenuating factors that go into those decisions. Now, don't get me wrong, I think armed robbery, if judge gives you twenty five kon you're probably under cooking there for sure. But I'm just using that as an example. They'll look at past priors, they'll look at things like that. That's hard enough. But in a case like this, where it was very public in the entire country, the entire world knows this case. The entire world has already seen Tyler Robinson's face, we know his name, we know particulars as they've been told to us. This judge has a tough time of trying to figure out a way to make sure again, we may not like Tyler Robinson because of what he did allegedly did, but he does, by the rule of our country, deserve a fair trial, and that's what this judge is trying to do. I don't think this is a case of a vast conspiracy of them trying to cover things up. I think it's a case.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Does it frustrate me to hear that this guy that very publicly killed Charlie Kirk gets to hide in the shadows that we can't have photos of him in shackles. Yes, but if he's convicted, we'll get all that. Right now, it's all about making sure that when it comes time to select the jury, that he can get a jury that can go into this thing objectively. If I lived in the area and we're asked to come sit on that jury, there's no way I could serve because I'm convinced Tyler Rominson's guilty as sin, and I'd have to say that the judge is trying and it's going to be extremely difficult. In a case like this that everybody he knows about, everybody has seen at this point, it's gonna be really, really difficult for him to make that happen. But that's his goal. He's trying to figure out a way to make sure that this becomes a jury trial that does not get thrown out because you've got biased jurors. He's trying his best to make sure that Robinson gets a fair trial. It's gonna be difficult, it might be damn well impossible. And that's why I say I do not envy the job that this judge has to do, because I don't see how you're gonna pull that off. But unless you just find somebody completely oblivious to anything happening in the world, I don't see how you pull this off. But if he can pull it off well enough to where at the end of the day they can get the conviction and then the conviction can stick after appeals, then more power to you. One thing that's clear one of the reports that we got early on that he had confessed obulously. If he did, he has recanted, because I don't think that you'd be going through this much procedural drama if you had the confession, because that would mean he's pleading guilty. It's very clear that Tyler Robinson is not pleading guilty in the assassination of Charlie Kirk, at least that's what my amateur eye is telling me at the moment. But we'll see. Because again we're along ways away from this. We're going to go ahead and wrap up with this week's episode right here, quick, little thirty minute hitter this week. Hopefully things will slow down next week and we come back and give you a full length episode before we go into our Christmas break. Of course, I still plan on I just got to find the time to put it together. I still plan on putting together a Christmas episode like I do every year. It's up in the air on whether or not I will do an actual New Year's episode this year, or if I will just be putting together another clip show like I've done the last couple of years. If I'm back in the area to where I can just do a show, it's very possible that I won't be doing the Christmas show and then a New Year's kind of flipped out show. I will probably do something more in line with the regular show, but I do want to remind you to check out Chris McDaniels America Today at three thirty again, that's today. If you're listening to this on Thursday, December of the eleven, so make sure you check that out. And if you're not listening on December eleven, go to our YouTube page, go to Center McDaniel's facebook page, go to Midnight Rides facebook page and you can find the latest episodes right there and be able to watch that. Guys, this has been the right Side radio show. I'm your host, Jack Fairchilds. Thank y'all so much for listening. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show.
Speaker 2: And not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 1: Savor the flavors, fuel the food. Win big.
Speaker 3: Let's roll into Pearl River Resort. Must be twenty what rolder to play? Gambling problem called Onety Hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 4: Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed or based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show was brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairchild, so the right Side Radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down, comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m d Night r Ide and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had had.
Speaker 8: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six Pour four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 1: It's kay to Pearl River Resort.