Speaker 1: Oh redal tess are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight is the Cult member of live show.
Speaker 3: Welcome in all the good cult members of the world.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to your Tuesdays. I hope you're having a better one than I did. Not that mine was particularly bad, but the last four hours of my life have been NonStop, balls to the wall, trying to get Kid A to field A and then Kid B two, Event B and then C. I had to just kind of make sure he got taken care of in the mix of it. Tuesday nights are just gonna be shit for me until Christmas.
Speaker 3: Just that's just the way it's gonna be. It's only a few months, but it.
Speaker 4: Is nice to know that at the end of all that I get to come here and talk with the familia.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying, dude, yeah, this is uh. I think this night plus three more will be my final nights in Texas temporarily.
Speaker 4: You'll even this so the month of September, you're gonna be there by October is what you're hoping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So actually, I mean I should be there like end of September some some like twenty six or twenty seventh or something like that.
Speaker 3: So pretty stoked about it.
Speaker 4: Tell you, what I'm stoked about October is hunting. That's honestly where I'm at with it. My boy, my brother, he got some land and he wants to try to get us put on some deer this year, and it has been too long since I've had deer meat in the deep freeze.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try to rectify this problem this season.
Speaker 2: But you, yeah, it's nice to have that freezer filled up, Luke said, what up? By the way, I have visual simulations for my work now that that would help out a lot.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I try to keep up with you, Luke when you when you talk about your theorems and things. And it's not that I am saying, well, I don't believe him because I can't understand it. I'm saying, like, Bro, I try to keep up with you. I'm doing my damnedest, but you are. You're dealing with things that I think most human beings don't hear about until they go to college. And I went to tech school, not like traditional college.
Speaker 2: So sorry, that's that's like five. That's that's five d Like.
Speaker 3: What he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Nobody with a business degree is ever gonna hear, or even a philosophy degree or whatever liberal arts degree communications. No one of them are gonna ever understand what the fuck you're talking about. But I do believe that you're on one.
Speaker 2: So oh yes, white boy wizard said, fuck yes feel that freezer, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed also a white boy Wizard. I am loving your AI image that you have for yourself.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you talking about who Amus and ship dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had actually just gotten done watching this. I watch a lot of witches on TikTok. It's like my favorite pastime and uh, just you know, learning about all the different herbs and astrology and spells and you know, stuff like that. I love that kind of stuff. It's just so fun. And now that we're definitely now that we're coming up on you know, the fall season, yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be even better.
Speaker 2: But we're actually gonna be having on this witch and she's gonna teach us how to do like a bunch of spells ever on meta.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be sick. It should be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like a part of a coven or is like a self talk kind of situation. Like I think that, I think that she's the HWIC heard that, you know what I'm saying, So I think she's got a little bit of that in her. I don't know if she has a coven or not, but yeah, seems very knowledgeable. I just love learning about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 2: Tony said, Russia is not communist anymore or part of an international conspiracy.
Speaker 4: That's a random thing to throw out, Like, all right, word Tony, if you want to give a little clarification as to what you're talking about there, that would be dope. I mean, they're not communist, they're a full on oligarchy. But I mean there's an argument to be said that most First World countries are in any rate, So I mean, yeah, heard that, I mean, not a part of a global conspiracy. I feel like that's a matter of perspective.
Speaker 2: Dude, Tony, what are your thoughts, sir? Or I thought, Okay, well, whatever you're ready, Tony. We don't want to push you, Bud. Not that you're shy by any means dirty, Sanchez said, good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Good to see all y'all again, or you will.
Speaker 3: Just to be alive. Said what's up, guys? Hope all is well and.
Speaker 2: Y'all are happy and healthy thanks to much doing the best of can.
Speaker 4: I forgot to grab an energy to drink on the way home, some slug and meal energy like it's water.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how it goes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Honey Badger said, Witches are seamen stealers.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, arguably in more way than one. Yeah, I'm for ritual sometimes so they try to get that child support.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on their their motive, you know.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, if you're going to be doing a kind of spell on a specific individual who is a male, you would be you would be better off with his semen than his hair or his nails, right.
Speaker 4: I could just see it like they go talk to their other witches and be like, yeah, what's up, witches, Listen here. I just did a money spell last night, and I think it's gonna work out here in.
Speaker 3: About a year. Oh no way, why is it?
Speaker 4: I fucked a really rich guy and use sex magic to make him come inside, and I told him I was on birth control, but of course I was doing it to the to the praises of hathor praise b and you know, I don't know, I don't know, but I just so happen to think that my finance.
Speaker 3: Will be getting a ethereal blessing and about.
Speaker 2: Actually, what's funny is is that especially all over TikTok, I don't know, probably Instagram too, but I see a lot of witches working either with Hecita or somebody that is known as the Morrigan also also known as and I don't know, some people get them confused. I'm not even exactly sure, but there is the Maiden Mother Crone, which sometimes intersects.
Speaker 3: With the Morgan.
Speaker 4: I think, so here's where those two stem from. Hecate is a very very old deity. But the reason why so many witch covens are actually trying to put her as they're like head hbic if you will, is because of Sabrina the Teenage, which the Netflix series, because at the end of that, when they were worshiping Satan for the whole season, out of nowhere, they like re establish the coven and they start worshiping Hecta, and that's like the most powerful magic so the TV show as to why they're doing that, the Morgan is a Celtic figure that's from Celtic mythology, which they all feel like stems from Druidism, which I'm not gonna say it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe it does. I mean it has its roots for sure.
Speaker 4: But the only difference, and I'm not gonna say difference, the only issue we have with it is that from the Celtic religion and the ways and the history and the lore.
Speaker 3: There is very few sources. They are interesting sources.
Speaker 4: I'm not like trying to discredit them by any means, but it's like it think about with the Nordic paganism, right, if we only had one saga and like that's it, and people are trying to make a whole religion off of one saga, not even a whole eta, not even this saga.
Speaker 3: This saga are like only one book. That's kind of what it's like.
Speaker 4: Whenever they try to revitalize Celtic paganism, they're going off of like only one source known to exist. So like, you know me, but it is it's interesting to see how more of that is on the rise.
Speaker 2: I do like looking into Druidry and yeah, I mean most of what you get from learning about druidry is just from the people that were killing them. This third person information, which I think even further validates even what what the little bit that they do say. You know what I'm saying, it's like you're going to be It's a lot like your your story about Jesus. It's like you have accommodating accounts, right of like even the enemy that we're saying that, like, yeah, this guy was on some shit, right.
Speaker 4: So I'm with you, I'm with you on that. But like, for instance, here's an example with the Druids. There is a an account by a Roman historian that talks about how they built a scaffold into a tree and they cut some mistletoe with a golden stickle. Right, and it's like a very well document thing. It's a ceremony that the Druids did. Here's the problem. Nobody's taking that away from them. Everybody can agree that is an event that took place. No one knows why the fuck they did this. No one knows the significance of the gold or the sickle. Why was it missiled? So why couldn't they climb the tree? Why do it have to be a scaffold? Like the context for them as to why they were doing this practice lost to the sands of time, and it's it's stuff like that about the Druids, where like you can find accounts of an action that took place, but no idea as to what or what God or deity or the re It's there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Missing, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing that I thought was pretty cool was that they they they work with like the elements from what I hear, and a lot of it to tell. Yeah, and a lot of that is done in the grove, which.
Speaker 3: Is just the woods basically, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the grove was like a sacred place for them, which I agree.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony, sorry, go ahead, man, what are your thoughts? You had mentioned about Russia not being communist anymore? What do you have to say about that, sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, my phone froze earlier, But I was reacting to the Anatoty Galitzian episode with the Peristroika deception, and I thought the implication was that there was some long lasting communist plot, but maybe he was saying it's not communists.
Speaker 4: What do you think so with the Peristroika deception, the best that I could find is that although, yeah, communism spawned out of Russia. Yes, I'm not saying that Russia is behind trying to ultra liberify the left and all these things. I'm not saying that communism is a worldwide threat and a worldwide problem.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what it was because this Paristroyka and it's talking about the.
Speaker 4: Fall of the Soviet Union, but that's not necessarily saying that Russia is still trying to make a worldwide Soviet Union happen to day. I think it's more of the ideology that they tried to implement into multiple countries and we're still seeing the remnants of it today. And I think that it's a culture war, but I don't think that it's from one specific country to the world.
Speaker 3: I think that it's like it's.
Speaker 4: Like sleeper cells all over the world, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, regarding the whole timeline, since he came out with that, he defected in nineteen sixty one and he revealed to the West that there was a plot in the Politburo to undergo reform movements in Russia but still maintain the goal of communism, and I'm sure that must have been true in nineteen sixty one. In fact, Khrushchev around that time even told Eisenhower or his cabinet that, you know, you guys aren't communists now, but I promise you your grandchildren will be. And that was a big aspect of communist ideology, which is that it's deterministic and it's just bound to happen no matter what you call it. Yeah, and I would argue it. Leftism has really changed a lot since those days, and the whole battle between you know, the classes, which is central to communism, is not so emphasized anymore. So leftism is still a threat. But i'd say the lit scene he overestimated how powerful communism was going to be in the long term, and he thought that, you know, it could outlast the Soviet Union. But this Communist Party in the Soviet in Russia today is the second most popular party and it's only got thirteen percent of the of the vote and representation. Well, I totally agree with you. The far left is definitely a global threat. It's changed so much it's basically unrecognizable to what it used to be. And I would say that Russia's leadership today is not leftist. I would say Putin is basically like a Republican.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would actually put him to the ultra conservative if we're like really going to put it on a on a spectrum by any means, Yeah, I would put Putin into the more along the lines of the ultra conservative of anything. I don't think that he's like a far left comedy by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, it looks like we're on the same page. I'm glad that we got to discuss this a little bit now, I guess. And back to witches and druids and stuff.
Speaker 2: The Gid said, happy cult night, yo, Gid, what up?
Speaker 3: Royce?
Speaker 2: Anthony said, damn Sagas and EDI's I missed too much so early.
Speaker 4: Now you came in right at the time when we were talking about your flavor of things there, Anthony. Basically we were just talking about how, uh, you know, there's witches that are worshiping the morgan As like their head deity. And there is not much written record of the Celtic religion of old. There is a few stories and they're all kind of put into one book. But I think it's called the tod Dnu.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong or donon or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm about to thank you. I'm I'm the author. Yeah, and we might even be mispronouncing that bitch. I don't know, but that's like one of the only scant sources that we have on anything Celtic related.
Speaker 3: And the Morgan is talked about there.
Speaker 4: But it's uh, yeah, that that was kind of what led to and I said, it's like it can consider people that are claiming to be Nordic pagan these days and they only got one Etta, like there's only been one Eta that was ever written about period, and like that's the entirety they have to go on to try to make an entire religion out of. It's that's kind of the same conversation for people that are trying to bring back.
Speaker 2: Celtic pagan It almost it almost is to a point to where it has to become eclectic at that point just to fill in the blanks, which I don't have any problem with personally. But Anthony, what are your thoughts on it, sir? Trying to find the on mute there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, but.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it is uh because yeah, we definitely have.
Speaker 8: Druids. The I use the term Germanic because.
Speaker 7: Say Norse, you think it's only like Norwegian countries, but of Europe outside the Celtic in various names. I mean, even the Eda's like like about mythology, so even the broader that's a true Norse paganism, Like they really don't have much more than in the self proclaimed Celtic practitioners have. I've met some people that.
Speaker 8: Morgan specifically, because she's like.
Speaker 7: It's documented of of the Celts, of the Celtic gods and goddesses, other bridget but she's lesser known by a high degree.
Speaker 8: But it is it is interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, like.
Speaker 7: I I've read some argument. I've read some I gotta call them arguments because the evidence is loose. Yeah, about interesting facts about one like that that the Druids were their own, separate people before they mixed with the Celts and became the priests class, which if that is true, would add a even second layer on top of that. And then I've I know when I was involved with a couple uh also true organizations, there was a couple self proclaimed researchers, and I have to say self proclaimed for various reasons. I heard that that we're trying, essentially trying to posit the argument that the Celts were just another Germanic tribe and trying to wrap Celtic paganism in broader Germanic paganism, which while yes, there there is genealogical evidence to suggest at least some tribes of the Celts migrated into the area from central central Germany, that's not all of them. And even from a pagan's standpoint, like, while there are similarities, the similar to uh Germanic paganism and Celtic paganism are about the same as Germanic paganism to the Vedic traditions and their significantly stronger evidence for.
Speaker 3: People from the.
Speaker 7: Vedic region Vedic region going into Teutonic lands in that blending together to create what we would now call Norse paganism Germanic paganism, then for that Germanic then for Norse paganism to have been as much of an influence on the Celts, and tell the Saxons, the Angles, the Saxons and the Jukes came over and then we have and the Anglo Saxon mixture. So it's I'm with you, it's interesting but yeah, I mean really those two tradition specifically, Yeah, it's it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say it's a night and day difference, but there are some very clear, discernible differences between the two. I can I can see why somebody would postulate that the Celts and the Nordic pagans, or let's just call them Germanics, right for lack of better terms, the Galls and the Vandals and all these cool coold the Visigoths. I could understand why you would look at these things on a piece of paper and try to find the similarities in them. And there are some, but I think you actually do a very good job of trying to explain how that would be like trying to compare Nordic paganism to the Vedics. It's it's There may be a few similarities, but there is way more differences in the Celtic folklore and traditions than there is of anything of Northern European descent. And I mean, even if you're looking at just the one source that we have for stories, your main boy, one of my favorite actually, it's one of the first stories in the book. Homeboy is on a ship with forty women and they keep trying to grab at his dick, and he says, no, I don't want to have sex with all of you. I'm a virtuous guy and y'all are annoying the shit out of me. And these women will not leave him alone. So you know what he does. He turns himself into a salmon, jumps in the water, and stays.
Speaker 3: Hidden for one hundred years. I'm paraphrasing, but that's.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the spirit animal in a past life.
Speaker 4: But there is no sense of anything like that in the Nordics. You see what I'm saying. It's like there's I see, you know, shape shifting and these types of things. Maybe the reference to a boat or being hidden for years, like okay, if we're looking at it with the broadest brushstrokes possible, then maybe. But yeah, to say that Celts took their notes from the Germanics or vice versa, I feel like that cuts the legs out from under about a thousand years worth of culture for each of these groups.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 7: Oh for saying it's it's my same argument argument against pantheism. For those that don't know that term, It's essentially pantheism is the argument that all the gods and goddesses are the same, just under different meanings.
Speaker 8: You also see this very much in.
Speaker 7: The well they don't call them God's the the whole Aunaki mythos, like everything comes back to nk.
Speaker 3: And en Lil.
Speaker 4: I at least can understand why around the Mesopotamo or the Mediterranean, I should say, where these cultures were neighboring each other for four thousand years, why certain things would kind of flow in a similar path, and why this god might have a lot of the same attributes as this other god, just called by a different name.
Speaker 3: But like a lot of the story arc sticks together.
Speaker 4: I could at least understand the line of thinking on that one. But yeah, Celts and Nords, there's some very very clear differences between the two.
Speaker 2: Interesting how you see that there may be multiple definitions of the same word, because I, you know, Anthony just brought up that, you know, pantheism would be representative of all the gods kind of working together. And you know, whenever I've looked into it, it's not necessarily that. It's more so that you look around and there's nothing that isn't God. So almost looking at every single bit of reality would essentially be all one giant being.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that be used for description of pantheistic before.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's that's the understanding that I have of pantheon as well.
Speaker 4: Right, Pantheistic means like a pantheon of gods. I have never heard of being described in this way.
Speaker 3: But it's like.
Speaker 5: Panning a poly like polytheistic, right, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, polytheistic, But there's also a pantheon.
Speaker 9: Of gods pantheism though, even though they share a similar sounding like prefix. Pantheism is the from what I what I learned, is the the understanding that anything, everything is made up of God essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it right here. Pantheism Oh sorry, go ahead, Nick, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pantheism is the belief that the universe and everything in it is identical to God, viewing the universe as a manifestation of a divine reality. It emphasizes the interconnectedness of all things and often rejects the idea of a personal anthropomorphic deity.
Speaker 9: Interesting, yeah, okay, which means that everything you look at, everything you interact with, everything that interacts with you is and should be treated as divine.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay, So interesting, gray Low actually puts something up says, if you're referring to pantheism, that's the belief that the divine is identical with the universe, which is what I just read. If you meant pantheist or pantheistic, it's someone who holds that belief. Okay, so yeah, about the same which is actually the belief that I hold. And And actually the the argument that I make is that if you if you look around it anything and you say that that's not God, that means, in my opinion, would be that you're putting limitations on what God could be or what is what he is, right, So that's kind of how I.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 9: And interesting, there's an argument to be said that if you don't count yourself as a part of that, you're separating yourself from God in your own image. So there's like a little bit of a counterintuitive like you know, the whole like New Age things, you know, people thinking that that their own gods. But the reality is like, if you think that you're separate from the one, then you are kind of like making something and you're making it. You can't be separate from the thing that is everywhere, and that's always Is.
Speaker 4: There any extenuating circumstances put on this belief like you just throwing it out, Maybe somebody who is purely acting on evil of the darkest and malicious, most malicious of intents.
Speaker 3: Will we say that.
Speaker 4: They are therefore not all God or all good? Or you're saying that God is not all good?
Speaker 3: Uh well, God himself says that he's not all good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it does fall in those same kind of categories, but it it goes along the lines of like you are embodying the divine less the more negative that you begin to act essentially like you cannot have those things cannot be present in your life if you are closer on the scale of like being and resonating with that essence.
Speaker 2: Right, And this is something that I always like to bring up, is you know, because this is people will try and figure out like, all right, well, that can't be God. But then they try and come up with a definition of what is God. And you're most likely to say that God would be all good. But then you look at Isaiah chapter forty five, verse seven that says I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil.
Speaker 3: I the Lord do all.
Speaker 2: These things, so not all good according.
Speaker 4: To that creates all evil. He didn't say he is part evil. There's a difference. There's a distinction. But again, as you were talking about God, I was hoping you weren't talking about the biblical God, because you are of the belief that God is something that is not necessarily found in the Bible.
Speaker 3: I was hoping you were referencing like a different source.
Speaker 2: But no, No, it's just showing that there is a little bit of polarity even within that God. But I mean, personally, I'm of the belief that the God of the Bible is the demiurge. That's just my own personal belief though.
Speaker 4: Oh Jesus Christ, Okay, I'm just saying, if you look at the Nagamadi, it'll start to click a little bit.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna turn this into a whole Christian episode. We always do the lives in a Christian sense, and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I didn't bring up the Bible today, gonna point that out. I know everybody has all that. Jacob's on his rant again. Notice I'm usually not the one that brings the ship up.
Speaker 2: But okay, you've been pretty hard about bringing up the last couple of times, but this time you didn't. I have not getting Oh spirit animal has something to say about that. Go ahead, spirit Animal.
Speaker 10: I apologize a lot of times.
Speaker 11: It's probably my fault too, because I like the enough and all, so I apologize.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay. Sam has got my message.
Speaker 10: What what about your message?
Speaker 5: You got my chat message the nepheline giants.
Speaker 10: Oh no, I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sam has not smoked yet because his eyes you can still see his.
Speaker 3: Pupils so well up yet, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those eyes are really open right now, sir.
Speaker 10: Don't get used to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, We're almost thirty minutes in and I haven't seen the lighter spark one time.
Speaker 3: You're taking it easy tonight, brother.
Speaker 10: No, I'm eeting my I'm eating supper.
Speaker 3: Oh oh so white white cas.
Speaker 10: Medium case and scoops cooking a night.
Speaker 5: That is gourmet stuff right there, my friend.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you need a Miller high life with that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I'll be out back, get you a champagne of beers. Man, be a classic, git with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see yo. Gid sent a picture.
Speaker 2: It's a meme that says, when you've made so many bad decisions, he comes to you to talk, Uh, comes to talk to you in person. Where it looks like it's that may be Vegas, where it's Jesus talking.
Speaker 3: To uh, a woman wearing pasties. It could be so many large cities.
Speaker 4: It very well could be Vegas. That might be New York City. I don't be knowing, but yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jonathan and Jacob, did you guys watch Father Stu about the priest now yet?
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 5: It's really well, it's it's Catholic ish or whatever. It's religious, but sure, you know who cares, but really good, well acted. Mel Gibson's in it. And but there there is a scene where, you know, Father, you know Stu, he's like thinking about he's just getting drunk at a bar and this guy approaches approaches him, you know, beard scarface, you know, And it's very open ended if that was Jesus or not, because after that he got this, you know, he was drunk, got a horrific bike accident and then you know, Mother Mary came to him. But I don't know, you guys would have to check it out because it's kind of ambiguous, but it's it's a very interesting scene and it's well acted.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I haven't seen Fatherstu yet. I think I've heard of it, but hell yeah, man, I'm down to check it out.
Speaker 5: It's fent out for a while, but yeah, Mark Wahlberg, you guys would like it, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that looked really good. Go ahead, Sam, I see your hand raised brother.
Speaker 10: Okay, uh, forgive me, I'm a dumb ass. But what what is a demio? And also, fuck your your your highlights?
Speaker 4: This micro if you want a diet Yeah, come on, man, hear the female beer. But now all of a sudden, it's just for guys that are watching their waistline or something.
Speaker 5: It's it's basically water with alcohol in it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this bullship and then a fucking white cow.
Speaker 5: That ship.
Speaker 3: It's just fruit flavored static as all that is. But you better watch your mouth.
Speaker 4: The demi urge Samuel, if you want to look into anything that the Gnostics teach. Essentially, the Gnostics were teaching that the story of the Bible is close to accurate but missed a couple of steps, and they believe that the God of the Bible aka Yahweh, is actually not the god like the Creator. They believe that the creator God is above him, but that the god that they call Yahweh is actually something called the Demiurge, which is more akin to what we might refer to as Satan. And I don't mean like the fall from grace and all these things, like the colloquial devil and all that. He's the adversary. He's the one that's coming here to hit the blender and churn ship up just for.
Speaker 3: The fuck of it.
Speaker 4: And the Gnostics taught that for a couple of centuries until they were hunted down and slaughtered on mass and.
Speaker 3: Still exists to this day. Baby, do what?
Speaker 2: So the Nogamadi still exists to this day, so you can go and get it.
Speaker 3: I have the book.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's a very interesting read even if you just look at it, like, you know, don't even give your opinion, and just read it for the story that it is, so that you can understand at least what the Gnostic you know, frame of references. It's a very fascinating read, even if you just look at it for it's like, I don't know, a fictionalized version of It's almost like like how they got.
Speaker 3: The what's that?
Speaker 2: Okay, if you look at like the Wicked movies that are coming out that are trying to paint the Wicked Witch of the East as like a good person, it's almost like that same view of just shifting perspectives.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I find it be very interesting.
Speaker 2: But essentially, the Demiurge is like the false God, the one that is judging and condemning and doing all these things, and you know, ultimately the one that's set up Adam and Eve and the and the garden and tempted them with the rude from the tree of knowledge of good and evil or whatever, and the snake was there, and some people within the Gnostic text they'll say that the snake was actually maybe one of the earliest reincarnation or one of the earliest incarnations of Jesus. Hypothetically, I like that you gave it in the terms that you did.
Speaker 4: It's very similar to the Wicked movie. In the Broadway play, it's by somebody who never actually read the book but made a spin off off of the movie that actually didn't follow the book too closely either. Gnostic texts are very similar to that. It's by people that kind of knew the story of the Bible, but then put their own flavor and spin on it, and it's kind of seen as in today's terms, with no hatred being thrown. It's kind of similar to like possibly a fanfic. I mean, I'm not saying that in a colloquial negative way. I would rather read Dante Aligary's Divine Comedy if I'm trying to read Biblical fanfic than the Gnostics.
Speaker 3: But I see what you're saying. If you're reading it just for the story, it could be entertaining.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you know, you could look at it from that perspective if you're a Christian. I'm not saying that that's what I believe that it is. I'm just saying you could look at it from that angle. I personally believe that the Gnostic story is closer to true than the real quote unquote story.
Speaker 3: So that's just my only get it.
Speaker 4: I would love to have a conversation with you one day about why do you believe that other than your own feelings, like what sources which backing in these things. We don't have to do that tonight, but we can have that conversation one day.
Speaker 2: There was a We had a gentleman on the show last night and he had he had a T shirt. I'm trying to remember what it said. You know what, I don't even want to try and guess what it was. I'm gonna look for it real quick because I don't want to butcher it. But almost like instead of looking for knowledge in a book, you kind of look inside something like that. And I think that that's really the idea of true gnosticism in the first place.
Speaker 3: It's gnosis. So that's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the Kingdom of Heaven is with then I'm not going there. You guys are fucking trying to pull me in. I'm not trying to go there right now.
Speaker 3: Not now.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to. Like I said, we can have this conversation another day, doesn't have to be tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, mam A Slaney said, I was just listening to that episode I switched over to the live that was about the Peristroika.
Speaker 3: I believe, oh, word word, that was a fun episode. Actually, that was a very fun one. Spirit.
Speaker 4: You know, a couple of good ones here lately. Man, It's just these things have been falling into our lap. I don't know if y'all have been paying attention to the alien vibe that we have been on this week, but man, buckle up because who the one we did today was a bit of a doucey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it was, dude, I tell you what.
Speaker 2: That that Griata Treaty episode that just came out, Holy shit, that was one of my favorite episodes ever.
Speaker 3: Like that was just so much fun. Nick, did you did.
Speaker 2: You check out the Griada Treaty or the Valiant Thorer episode?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I finished both of them.
Speaker 9: No, I've been I've been loving you, especially go back and forth on your where you're at with it all? Yeah, to come finally full you back around and like some of the stuff that say it from the beginning, As of.
Speaker 4: This moment, do you still believe space is real? Jonathan, I'm a worker inclined to believe that. I'm a work in progress. I'm not a finished product. Okay, what's wearing? Ask as of this moment, as of time recording, because very much subject to change, very much, so as of this moment, are you still kind of inclined to believe that space is real? Are you kind of swinging back to the other side of the fence where yet I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't damn me right now?
Speaker 5: What did it for me?
Speaker 9: Because I was I followed a similar path as Jonathan, especially with the fighter stuff. For a little bit, it was like it got me into like questioning, like really big shit, and I was like, okay, they're all into some shit. NASA's fucking lion for sure. And then I'm like, okay, well maybe not about everything. And then whenever I had my whole the Idian stuff happened, I'm like, where are you guys from And they're like right there and I'm like, okay, well that's fucking somewhere. Then I know this is real. All right, Well that's all I need to know.
Speaker 4: Gotta tell you the one we did today, it will be dropping Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 3: Friday.
Speaker 4: Actually it's gonna be dropping Friday. So for any of the Patreon members, y'all are gonna get it as soon as it's edited up. It will be a few days before the main population. But for anybody listening on Spotify, oh my god, we did a very very comprehensive deep dive on the Majestic twelve. I am not gonna give away anything as of this moment. But I am going to say to brace for impact. It's not good and it does not actually take an uptick the entire time. It is mind blowing to see how far the government's willing to go to fuck someone over.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it's like the whole MJ twelve thing is not what you think. Like that's the craziest part is that, you know, you want to believe that there's a secret sector of the government that is, you know, retrieving crashed alien UFOs and picking up alien bodies and receiving transmissions and and all these crazy things, right, but then you find out that like even dude, even that is swimming in a pool of shit. Yeah, Like it is the craziest thing. It's so convoluted. And I'm not gonna lie. That episode we did today about MJ twelve, that almost that brought me back to I don't know, because anytime you look at anything regarding aliens, it is so shrouded in bullshit, in secrecy. And you know what I mean, It's like, you got what's his name that was talking about valiant thor he's trying to bring the Bible into it, and the still no fucking.
Speaker 4: Clue how he segued from valiant Thor to the fucking dead Sea scrolls like it wasn't even like a smooth transition of this clearly connects to this. He just fucking pout and then did three altar calls in the middle of talking about a Nordic alien.
Speaker 3: I'm like, BROD, did I miss something? Am I high right now? Bro?
Speaker 2: Honestly, as you go to almost any UFO convention, I've never been to one. I would love too. I would love for both of us to go and check out a UFO convention. But I walk a lot of them, like online and stuff like that. Usually they have them like over in Vegas or you know, around that way, And dude, there's a lot of nuts over there. You know what I'm saying, There's a lot of nutty people. And it's not to say that they're all full of shit either, Like people really don't have off of Yeah, people really do have like alien experiences and they don't know what to make of it. It's just trying to make understanding of it. And who are we to judge about what's right and what's wrong because we can't get a single shred of fucking truth from the government I mean, that's the last place you want to look at for the for the truth.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's And that's the deal.
Speaker 4: We're not calling anybody crazy or a crazy for believing anything they want to believe as far as extraterrestrials are concerned.
Speaker 3: Okay, not at all.
Speaker 4: What I am going to say is that without giving anything away, because I really am excited for that episode to drop and I would love to get everybody's feedback on it when it does. The reason why everything is so convoluted and wrapped up in lies and bullshit and con cospiracy and everything else with aliens is because it was all designed to be wrapped up in controversy and lies, in conspiracy. It has nothing to do with the actual alien experience. It has everything to do with the way the story was spun before you ever first heard about it.
Speaker 3: It's it's mind blowing. Everybody go check it out.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing, that quote that you brought up towards the end of the show from old CIA director William Casey, where it's like, what was it?
Speaker 3: What was the quote? Again? When they believe nothing will know, We've done our job.
Speaker 2: And that's the entire point is that they want your brain so scrambled so that way they can come in and bring you the quote unquote truth.
Speaker 4: It's it's mind blowing. Can't wait for that episode to drop. We'd love to read the comments after the fact.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so.
Speaker 2: Nick, you had mentioned that you before that episode, because we said that we were going to do the Valiant Thor episode from the greata Treaty and you send a little excerpt on Valiant Thor. What are your thoughts on Valiant Thor in the first place, because it I understand and how it could be seen as absolute malarchy, right, but then I also want to believe that, like maybe he was just looking at it through that lens, you know what I'm saying, Like, if we're trying to really get to the truth, you got to look at it from different angles.
Speaker 5: No, for sure.
Speaker 9: And like I wanted to bring up the day the Earth stood still that Jacob was talking about.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the movies?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, the black and white one and the one with Keanu. Yeah, I've never seen the old one. I saw the new one though, Yeah, same same.
Speaker 4: But it's basically the same story. The newer one has way better graphics.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So from what I understand and why I again why I like the pleating information and I like to weigh stuff that I see against their information and stories, because like there's been plenty of stuff where like they've said that's bullshit that never happened as well and that or like kind of in the public you know, domain, So like for me, I give a little bit of more credence to that. But from what I understand, the Valiant thwor Thing was the first kind of iteration of that day of the Earth stood still type event, right, and then later on Q. I don't know if y'all remember us doing that, that one with uh, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Who does all the Q stuff? Brook?
Speaker 9: Yeah, remember whenever we did the whole Q Pleadian connection with Brook. So the most recent iteration of another being this one Q was like a Pleadian being working with the NSA and that whole operation and why there's like all kinds of crazy connections and everything like that. The impossible multi dimensionality of it was kind of in the same realm as the valiant thwor thing and day the Earth should still thing and like trying to kind of coordinate and help these better things happen for an ultimate like better plan in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing is, like I don't want to just look at one whole story and call it bullshit, because I believe that there's probably little remnants of truth within all stories. It's just what perspective do you look at it from? If you only have one lens through which you look at life and you're trying to apply it to that, it's like, you know, you can understand why that guy you know, was saying that, like, well, you know this is he's essentially he kind of almost referenced him to like a Jesus being, like he was saying that without saying that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's perspective. Perspective is everything.
Speaker 4: Because in the movie Doday the Earth stood Still, the Aliens thought that they were doing a very good thing to try to save this planet because there it's very difficult for a planet to be able to sustain life, and clearly we got to get rid of these parasites to keep tearing this shit up. So although the humans saw them as an invasion force who were trying to wipe them all out, the Aliens saw it as they were doing something relatively negative for the greater good.
Speaker 9: It's about that perspective, right, And Q actually quoted and put a link to the video of the day that or there's a Q drop that has a day of the Earth stood still seen in it and it's where they're talking about like why He's like, why should I, you know, not destroy you or whatever? And he's like, well, did your species have a moment where like you were about to and they were like, yeah, just on on the at the precipice, we found the will to change and we did it destroy ourselves. And then the human guy he's like, well, that's where we're at. We have to we have to get to the precipice before we all kind of like can be better.
Speaker 3: It's a good point. That was the that was the saving grace.
Speaker 4: He was like, so would you not allow us the same opportunity to rise to the occasion when we realized that that's what time it is, and you saw the alien's face, he's just like.
Speaker 5: Like you know what, Yeah, he didn't like it.
Speaker 2: He was pissed about it, but he's like, damn it, homeboy, just lorded me good.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 9: You know, sometimes you never really learnt to be your ship rock yeah, h so good.
Speaker 5: Not if well, it's like not a good ending, Like I am legend. If you guys have ever read the book, and yeah, the movie not the Charleston has the movie Richard matheson, I am legend.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, let's say the movie is so much different than the book. The movie made him seem like zombie figures that couldn't experience sunlight. Meanwhile, the book makes them like some kind of extra vampire being, and it's it's it's so different. They did so much, but then they also took a massive book and tried to condense it.
Speaker 3: Down to a two hour movie. So there's like a lot.
Speaker 5: Of was it I don't I don't think it was that big, maybe three hundred pages. It wasn't huge, but I mean, you know it was crazy because you know, you're thinking, this is the protagonist, and then at the very end, it's like, this is the person. He's the enemy, he's the one killing us, We're the next evolution.
Speaker 4: But it's not that the book was so dense, like a thousand pages, but the time it was over years and years and years and years, and they try to condense this down to like essentially a couple of weeks and it's like there's a lot of meat you're leaving on the grill on this one big dog.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, definitely. I mean it's like Game of Thrones, HBO. I mean, yeah, you know, tuck on a thousand page book. What six hours not gonna work right exactly?
Speaker 3: Anyway, a spirit animal? What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 11: Uh, that the movie is pretty good because if you notice that he figures out because he sees the mannequan gets moved, at least in the movie, that they are intelligent, that they're watching him. He that's why he started shooting in the buildings because he knows he's being watched, but he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know from where.
Speaker 11: And the vampires zombie looking motherfuckers. Uh, they look they're more like politicians in my eyes, but blood such and parasites.
Speaker 10: But they they they.
Speaker 11: View him as the as the evil one because there because to them, they they they don't see themselves as infected. To them, they see each other pretty normal. But he's immune to the thing. And it started out as a cure for cancer, but it ended up being mutated and it fucked everybody else. It's kind of and the whole world got shut down a lot of when COVID started, I could say, huh, so we're gonna be living in I am legend, get it.
Speaker 3: It's very possible.
Speaker 4: I hope that that doesn't happen, just for like, because I would like to see my children and grandchildren grow up in a peaceful existence.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, no, you ain't got to get ready to stay ready. I mean, you take experimental government drugs.
Speaker 3: You know of the American public did so?
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, we'll see the next time some crazy virus comes around.
Speaker 3: How many people get the JAB? Yeah I did?
Speaker 5: Did you guys? I don't know. With Spotify and podcasts like if you guys collaborate or whatever, like I listened to the Daily Conspiracy podcast it's one of mine, and they were talking about and I really have not seen it in the news, but something about Russia developing a cancer vaccine based off of the COVID m RNA where they will take the cancer cells out, reprogram them, put them back in. But it's very expensive. But I mean I was telling people about it, but it's like third page news or you just have to like really look it up. I don't know, I mean, speaking of I am legend, because yeah, that's what the movie cancer vaccine, right.
Speaker 2: And I think the problem with that is that most people just don't trust Russia because of all the propaganda and all of their propaganda that they're getting upon its own citizens. You know, was Russia involved in interacting with our elections, whether it be to help Trump or to herd Trump? And it's like, that's why I would believe that it would be like third page news, as you said, It's like, you know, what do you believe about it? Because there is a lot of bullshit that comes that's always a attached to Russia, not necessarily even from Russia all the time, but that's just like anytime there's propaganda, look for Russia and you'll know it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Especially these days because the way the media is spinning anything that comes out of Russia is clearly evil, right, And that's just the zeitgeist of it right now. But to your point, Grayson, there are multiple labs across the world that are doing a lot of work towards cancer. I remember, uh, what was it, the killer wasps, You'll remember hearing about that or the killer hornets whatever that was. And then they discovered murder hornets. Yeah, murder hornets, that's the one. And then they discovered that their venom, if you injected directly into a cancer cell, would kill the tumor. Right, But somehow that's the only thing we heard about it. Uh there's all kinds of experiments and real groundbreaking research being done in this realm, but we're only hearing snippets of information and then that's like the only thing you'll ever hear about it, even though there has been multiple studies with multiple levels of success and all the berries depending on patient to pati in case by case and type of cancer one hundred percent, But it's just stuff that we will never hear about. And there's a lot of conspiratorial reasons as to the while on that.
Speaker 5: Well, you're gonna make more money off the research and the you know, the tema emo whatever than the cure. You know, remember when you know two thousand and one, two thousand and two, the whole anthrax thing and the drug that prevented it and Canada like basically pirated it from Uh, I don't know. It was a big controversy. It would prevent anthracks and they're like, no, you're not gonna have a patent on this. We're gonna violate it.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so oh interesting, Tony wrote, I think the Christian belief that God is everywhere is a little bit similar to pantheism. Panpsychism is a similar concept, also compatible with Christianity, in my opinion. And I've looked up panpsychism before, but I never did a whole episode or anything on it. I'll just read right here what panpsychicismism is. And I'm actually inclined to believe that this is probably pretty true too. And and I don't even think that they would be you know, intersecting necessarily, But panpsychism is uh. In philosophy of mind, panpsychism is the view that the mind or consciousness is a fundamental and ubiquitous feature of reality. It is also described as a theory that the mind is a fundamental feature of the world which exists throughout the universe. It is one of the oldest philosophical theories and has been ascribed in some form to philosophers including Thales, Plato, Spinoza, and many others. But man, and that's something that like, uh, what is it like within the the hermetic principles that all is mind? It's you know, I'm how can you how can you just prove that you know what I'm saying? And like they got like certain scientists that are looking into matter and trying to figure out what's going on with matter and everything, and does does matter create consciousness or is it the other way around? And there's been proof to say that consciousness comes before matter in the first place, which would prove I mean, and it's I don't know if you could disagree with it, because everybody here, well most people here would would suggest that your soul's living a human experience. So that would suggest that the soul came before the body, right, So panpsychism could be pretty damn close to the truth.
Speaker 3: You ever seen fantastic be somewhere to find them? No, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Really Well, you know what, as much as huh I said careless, fair enough, fair.
Speaker 4: Enough, But as much as you give me shit about not watching more of them movies, the fact that you're not up to speed on the Potter verse is equally egregious in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But we haven't seen all of them. Actually, I haven't seen the last two Harry Potters. What the Deathly Hallows one and two? Like the literal best parts. I mean, and they look fun. It's just I didn't grow up on that, you know.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 4: I I grew up in a Bible belt household where my mom would have been one of the ones bitching at the middle school for forcing us to read it.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not very impressed with Harry Potter because I believe that that is not that's like, that's not real magic at all. That's like not even close to what real magic is.
Speaker 4: According to the writer, it is at least based off of it. But that's that's how I'm going.
Speaker 2: Nobody's shooting fucking lightning out of wands, bro, That's just not real.
Speaker 4: Ah, there are a lot of people that would disagree with what you just said.
Speaker 3: I would saying.
Speaker 4: We literally just had a guy on the show that talked about how magic wands are real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, used as a mental instrument.
Speaker 3: Is that what he said? That's what That's what every magician will tell you. I don't believe that's what he said.
Speaker 4: Now, we didn't ask him about specifically shooting a bolt of lightning out of a stick.
Speaker 3: We didn't say that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's these are not like physical things that are actually happening. All of it is within your mind, and it's your mind is actually the battery to all of these physical and all of these instruments, whether it is a wand or a sword, or a chalice or a shield, they're all just tools for your mind, every single one of them.
Speaker 3: That's not what he said.
Speaker 4: But also that's neither here nor there to the point I'm trying to make as far as like the mind and how the soul predates the body and all these things, I'm with you, Okay. There's a part in Fantastic Beasts where one of the main characters, a little, short, fat guy who's complete muggle, complete human, nothing to do with the wizarding world whatsoever, gets brought into New Greenkirch's briefcase basically, and he gets seen. He sees all these animals and these fantastic beasts and all these things, and up until this point he's kind of thinking that he's dreaming, right, magic and all this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly, I'm just hallucinating.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm having a really bad day and my mind's playing tricks on me.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 4: And then he goes there and he's like, you know what, I'm convinced that this is real. He's like, oh yeah, why is that? He's like, because I ain't smart enough to create all of this shit in my imagination. I mean, it's mo the lines of what I believe most human beings line up with.
Speaker 2: And I know you're not somebody that dreams very often, but I've created some really fantastical dreams in my mind, and I would in that dream, I would say, there's no way I created this. This place is too sick. Meanwhile, it's all created in my mind, you know what I mean. So you could argue that six Ways of Sunday really fairpoint, that's what God's doing with this exactly. Oh Man and Grayson pulled up something Giants Fallen Angels, Nephelm.
Speaker 3: You guys have covered this a lot.
Speaker 2: This is something that I've really been contemplating, only because I love looking at the gnostic rama thought and even beyond Gnosticism, because I don't look to any one book for absolute truth.
Speaker 3: That's just not me.
Speaker 2: I like to take all of it. I'm a bit more of an eclectic in that sense. But I was thinking about it, dude, and if you really think about it, like I think that all humans are fallen angels. Like I think that we're the representation of the Nephilim if you really think about it. So let me let me just take your fancy here for a second. I think that it's an allegory for humanity and and just let me take your fancy.
Speaker 5: Here for a second.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The Bible doesn't mention or and I'm only sticking to the Bible because it's fallen angels Nephlim. It's a biblical thing, right.
Speaker 4: The Asulters have giants in their stories. For the record, you don't have to go biblical with this.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we were talking about fallen angels and nephlem also though that's a biblical thing.
Speaker 5: Jacob, what about Isla. Do they have legends of giants or is that jin So they have.
Speaker 3: Both, they have both. You gotta understand.
Speaker 4: The Quran took the Torah, which is the first five books of the Bible where the nephelo are talked about, and they implemented that into the Quran. They changed a few things around, so where like Adam isn't just Adam, he's the prophet Adam and the prophet Moses and the prophet Noah and every guy or of mention of worth is.
Speaker 3: The prophet dot dot. So like they did small little tweaks and made everything very Islamic.
Speaker 4: But the Torah itself, the first five books of the Bible, first five books of the of the Judaic tradition is also in the Quran as well. So yes, they do believe in giants, but as far as demonic entities are concerned, they call those gin. But when you look at them neck and neck. As far as the characteristics and attributes and everything, demon and gin are pretty much the same entity, being called by a different name, like.
Speaker 5: With Solomon and Solomon's ring. And is that in the Koran or I don't know. I mean, I have a copy of it, but I haven't read it in.
Speaker 4: A while, so not exactly they make mention, I want to say, they make mention of Solomon, but it's not like they talk about his entire story by any means. They make reference to the nation of Judea, right, but it's not referenced necessarily in a positive light.
Speaker 3: So they started tweaking things.
Speaker 4: The only things that I can say are like pretty much copy and pasted with some very very very slight differences.
Speaker 3: Is the first five Books of the Bible.
Speaker 4: As you go into the rest of the Old Testament, they kind of go off the beaten path because Mohammed couldn't read or write. He was not classically trained or educated, and he was getting stories from word of mouth and oral traditions on the Silk Road, which is why there's references to Mythraism, while there's references to Gnosticism, while there's references to certain Judeo Christian ideologies. But there's like some very deep twists and tangles that are thrown in. There's not it's not a very well put together book.
Speaker 5: I'll say that much, right, right, No, and thank you for the enlightenment on that. I mean, I but yeah, I thought jen somebody was asking me about that. But Jonathan, go ahead, I'm sorry to interrupt. No, You're good to give.
Speaker 2: Me a little bit more time to think. So the idea behind this is just a theory. And I'm all, dude, I am. I I literally obsess about every spiritual story in an allegorical sense, like it's just how my mind has been wired over the past couple of years. But whenever I think about, you know, could we have been the fallen angels? If you think about it, like the fallen angels, they were in God's realm and then they fell into material reality, right, they became you know, the Bible says that you should be in this world, but not of this world. And if you look at it, the fallen angels descended into material, physical reality and succumb to the physical.
Speaker 3: Things, you know what I mean, Like whether it.
Speaker 2: Was deceit or uh, sex or you know whatever, it's always about. It's always been about like becoming more of this world. And I think that that's the nature of go ahead.
Speaker 5: What about Adam and e though, I mean that was.
Speaker 3: Probably the first time.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, they didn't fall. I mean that was God's creation on Earth.
Speaker 3: I mean from Eden essentially. Yeah, it fell from Eden.
Speaker 4: But Eden was a place on this planet that wasn't like an ethereal place.
Speaker 3: It was at the point huh.
Speaker 2: Nowhere does it says that Eden was on this planet.
Speaker 3: It does as a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: It was where the tigers and the Euphrates meet, and there were two other ancient rivers that met at this point. There was four rivers that met at one spot, and that was the location of the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 3: Everybody would have found.
Speaker 2: If that's true, then everybody would agree upon that, and nobody does.
Speaker 4: That's crazy that they don't agree upon it. They need to read a fucking book.
Speaker 5: In Iraq, I thought, or near Iraq.
Speaker 4: It's near that area, yes, But that's also why that area the Garden of Eden, if we are to believe the story was like this lush of vegetation, all these things, and once they were kicked out of it, that's why that area is a barren desert these days. I mean, yes, Iraq does have its green areas. I'm not saying that there's no farm land or nothing like that, but nothing near the realm that was described in the Garden of Eden. But like, again we're talking about ancient, ancient, ancient sources. The two other rivers that flowed and met at the Tiger seen euphrates, they have been dried up for thousands of years and I don't mean two like I mean I'll be thousands and thousands of years. So yeah, it's a that's the thing. People don't want to look at the source material. That's fine, and like people want to disagree, and that's cool too, and I'm not I'm not trying to like be a dick on that, but like, yeah, that's that's pretty much an understood thing. That was where God would dwell on the earth, and that's also written about in the Quran and the Torah.
Speaker 3: And the Bible.
Speaker 4: So yes, we were talking about a physical place where God would physically walk with physical feet on the physical earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ridiculous to me personally, Like that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I understand that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, just to wrap it up, I just I'm not even saying that I necessarily believe this, but I think that a lot of humans nowadays are succumbing to this physical material reality and falling even further and further and further away from our divine or godly nature or whatever, Which would make sense if there were angels that were in the realm of God and then they eventually fell down. Here, I'm just saying on an allegorical similarity sense, it's it's it's at least similar because if you look at all of the ancients, they'll all talk about this, whether you look into Hinduism, Buddhism, literally all over the place, they all talk about raising your consciousness and trying to essentially become one back with God, and people are not doing that. People are too too interested in you know, as what was his name? That was Oh, that was on a Meta Mysteries episode. He was talking about like everybody's too obsessed with just subscribing to everybody's only fans with them bitches showing their buttholes and stuff like that. But but I don't know, It's just a theory. It's just something that I like to play with. I'm not necessarily attached to any singular belief on that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, well I.
Speaker 4: Said earlier, when it comes to allegory, I like to stick to Dante Aligary and his Divine Comedy and the fanfic that it was.
Speaker 3: I find it to be very interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't think that it's a source, and I don't think that that's what Hell actually looks like, or Purgatory or Heaven. But I do look at it as the allegorical story about what somebody during the Renaissance would think about these places, based off of the culture at that time.
Speaker 2: But sure, I mean, but even Dante alle Gary was not the first person to come up with an.
Speaker 3: Allegory, you know, that's what it's named after.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, that's the time that it probably got named. But surely that wasn't the very first time Jesus spoke in parables. You could easily call that an allegory.
Speaker 3: Is a parable, an allegory.
Speaker 4: Essentially, a parable is a story to teach you a lesson, and allegory is kind of open to the interpreter.
Speaker 3: Parables are not meant to be so, or at least not in that context.
Speaker 5: What if you don't understand the parable.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what I'm saying is is that the the parable is usually to give you the meat of whatever this whatever the story is, right, An allegory is just it's almost like a a synonym. Okay, So the Three Little Pigs, that is a story, right, That is a parable, sure, and there is a lesson to be learned from this story. I would say that is not an allegorical story, because there is a lesson. And if your lesson from it is that I should just build a house out of bricks. Fuck the whole straw thing, then you miss the fucking point. That's that's not that didn't inherently make it allegorical.
Speaker 3: That makes you unwise.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're getting too nitty gritty. But my point is is that that's I don't know, spirit animal. Come save me, brother, because I'm fucking I'm drowning over here.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought Dante was like really really it was an allegory. It was satire almost about his hatred towards the you know, the Italian government, what was going on, because he references a lot of politicians that were long dead and they're like burning in this level or that level or this.
Speaker 13: Yeah level, I mean it was and there's a lot of references. Go ahead, the shocking thing from and I've read it, you know it, you know, translated into you know, English, So I don't think you're getting everything, but you know, on the gates of.
Speaker 5: Hell, abandon all hope he who enters here. I mean, that is the most frightening phrase I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what I mean. It was satire for the day and age. But then there was also allegorical references to at this level he saw centaurs and ship and at this level he saw pagan deities, he saw Heracles, he saw Poseidon in hell, and it's like, Okay.
Speaker 5: It was his who was his guide? I forget, uh at which point the whole time it was that the one.
Speaker 4: He had one guy through hell, he had one guy through purgatory, and then he had one guy through heaven.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about hell.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, it's been a while since I read that the cantoes of the of the Divine Purgatory.
Speaker 3: But you know, anyway, anyway, I.
Speaker 5: Want to say Virgil Virgil, Yes, yes, eight dollars jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, Sam, your handsman, raised brother, what you got?
Speaker 11: It was about Dante actually, so it was a it was an illusion allegory to about the political re climate of everything, because he got sint he got sin away, he got put in exile, and even though well, uh if I'm not gonna saying he got sitting in exile partly due because of the chick that he was.
Speaker 10: He was in love with, she was supposed to be betrothed to another man and all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and but even communicated, No, he got sit in exile.
Speaker 5: He did, he didn't communicated.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, yeah, it's a there's also another allegori. Let's call it letter. Oh no, uh, it's not the skull. It's the one that has the Crucibles, the one I'm talking about. What it's about the Salem Witch Trials and everything. Yeah, that's also an allegory too.
Speaker 4: Right, well, I mean, but that's one of the ones where there are references to historical figures that absolutely were a part of the Salem Witch Trials. Famously, Giles Corey right was one of the John Proctor, Reverend Hale. These were physical, real life, historical people that were in the town of Salem during the time of these trials. Now, all the ins and outs and the story arc of it all is that exactly as it was.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit of embellishment, there's a little bit of some storytelling being done there.
Speaker 2: But yes, there were historical figures and things like that, which, yeah, the Crucible is also a very very interesting time piece if you will, to get the culture of the day and age that took place.
Speaker 11: So the funny thing is, I'm the reason why the entire cast like the Crucible, the scart letter and Beowolf and British literature. I'm the reason why my group, my class, not a single person uh got blow a eighty nine.
Speaker 10: And while I was because.
Speaker 11: I talked it better to I was a ninth grade I was teaching that.
Speaker 10: The twelfth graders better than the actual teacher was. I got in trouble for it.
Speaker 3: BeO Wolf is an awesome story too.
Speaker 2: Teachers don't like whenever you show them up.
Speaker 10: I also kind of proved.
Speaker 11: I got hit in the head one time with the textbook by the teacher because I proved that the textbook was wrong. Because uh yeah, because in the textbook it said that the theory of gravity was not a theory, was fact. And I'm like, but that that's actually wrong. It's a theory and everything. And I even proved so like they even showed that it's a theory. And I got in trouble because I would finish all my my work and everything within like the first twenty minutes of class.
Speaker 10: Everybody else will take a long time.
Speaker 11: But so I'd break out my Bible and read, and she took the Bible for me and hit me with it and said that she doesn't want the fake books in the task.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, oh man in the Bible belt. Now that's a bold fucking move there, miss teaching.
Speaker 11: And she also doubled as our English teacher, and she would tell me my name is spelled wrong, and that my mother was a dumb hic and everything because my name is sa m u al not eale and wow, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Shafid's mom would disagree with that, right. I did want to, you know, kind of back up what I was saying, though, So the idea from the allegory does not come from Dante. Aligary. That's actually what most people think, but it's not true. So it says Dante, who made the Divine Comedy in the early early fourteenth century, made allegory famous in medieval literature because he consciously used it as a framework his journey through Hell, purgatory, and Paradise, symbolizing the soul's path to God. But the term and literary UH and literary technique were already well established in classical rhetoric used by Plato, Cicero, and Augustine, and in biblical interpretation. UH such as allegorical readings of scripture were standard in early Christianity. So Dante didn't invent allegory or the word itself. He just became one of the most influential practitioners in medieval literature.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 4: I honestly thought that. Yeah, like what an allegory is. I thought it was just called by another name before Dante, like the the conversation of an allegory has been around since the ancients, but I thought maybe they just called it something else.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is it is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean you would think that, right, because, I mean the names are so similar with allegary and allegory.
Speaker 3: It's I could see why you'd think that. So it's proven wrong on this day. Good shit, God, that just makes me rock hard. Every time I hear that.
Speaker 4: Context makes me breacked up. You proving me wrong gets you breacked up. We have weird kinks. Y'all leave us alone.
Speaker 3: We did we do?
Speaker 2: Getting back over to the chat, white boy Wizard said hashtag demiurge gang. Okay, okay, oh yeah, oh HP house Zombie what it do?
Speaker 14: I have a quick question that's not on topic, but even like on the Kick about Words lately, Jonathan and I was having a conversation about names specifically, do you think that names have meaning? And if so, do you think that if people name children after gods, like, are they inherent to have those traits? It was a conversation I was having tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh that's an I would think personally, I think that all words have meaning, and all words are essentially spells. That was actually one of our earliest episodes, and I think that it's not even so much necessarily about the name as much as it is the vibration of the rhythm of the sound that is coming from you know, your body, that is entering into the air, and how.
Speaker 3: It's perceptive to everybody.
Speaker 2: And that's why, like, if you look at all the angels, they all end in L right like, and that's said to be like godly or something like that. But I think that, you know, there's probably a little bit of something to that. I'm not gonna sit here and say that every gardener named Hayeseus has healing abilities, but I think that that's.
Speaker 3: Could be wishful thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, I could hear a line of thought to say that that's how this goes, But I gotta be honest.
Speaker 3: The entire theory.
Speaker 4: Behind a boy named Sue would argue against that, right because if you name your boy something super girly and it makes them extra tough.
Speaker 3: In the reverb of that, that.
Speaker 4: Didn't make this guy no named Stacy. It didn't make him any more of a bitch.
Speaker 3: If anything. It made him a hard fucking knock. Well are like made up nowadays too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: There's like eighteen different ways to spell Meghan, and I'm fucking over. Okay, there's no reason why a Z should be in the name Megan.
Speaker 3: This is what the fuck are we talking about here, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm literally I'm watching White women are doing some wild ship with names these days, and it's not just white women.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to like, oh, this is Britney spelled.
Speaker 5: With a Q.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck did a Q come from? And the name Brittany, what the what are we talking about here?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: You're trying to be oh so original, but you're naming her a basic ass name but trying to spell it original. Meanwhile, you're making it hell on anybody who ever reads this chick's name aloud.
Speaker 2: It's annoying, right, Yeah, the uh, I'm like a reject, And so I go back and watch old seasons of Big Brother, and there's the one season that I'm watching right now is uh there's a girl who's actually from uh nixt part of the woods over at College Station and her name is Mackenzie, right, But and that's my daughter's name. I'm of the realm of thought that I spelled my daughter's name the exact correct way m A c k E n z i z m A c k E n z i E. He spelled at m A c or m A k E n s Y. And I was like, that is the most atrocious thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: It's mind blowing. You know.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm all about people naming their children original things, right, I'm all about it. I'm also all about keeping certain names in the family. Okay, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna shit on somebody for that. What I am gonna say is if you are going if it's a family name that is spelled in a very u specific way or something like that, then fine, do you Okay? If that's what If you had a great grandmother that was named this thing and spelled this way, then like, all right, how am I gonna.
Speaker 3: Say anything against This's cool?
Speaker 4: But for the majority, if you're going to name your child something that is already a very popular name in the world, just go with the easiest spelling. Let's Akham's razor this bitch and cut out all of this foolishness.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, just looking at the names though, I I I think that that they're almost like heavenly tied to us in a sense, you know, like that's why they say it's like your Christian name or whatever. But I think that everybody's name, it's almost like it was written in the stars before we were ever even here in a sense. So I think that there's a reason why we have our names, you know, I mean outside of just you know, my mom named me from one of her soap opera shows, right.
Speaker 4: Like my brother was named after the codesteer from Step by Step.
Speaker 3: The only reason why my brother's name is Cody day by Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's a I don't know that that's something interesting to look into, but if you look it up, I mean, everybody's looked up with the meaning of their name is like and and I have a very popular kind of definition as to what my name means. It means God's gift. But then you find like there's like a thousand other names that also means God's gift, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, or gift from God or something close to. Yeah, I'm with you, Yeah, zombie.
Speaker 5: You got John and Jacob so we got some apostle names, so tell.
Speaker 3: Me how that works out, didn't it well?
Speaker 2: And then there was that one awesome angel Jonathan to just come and Slagh Demons.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know he was a solid, jint, solid guy.
Speaker 5: My name was supposed to be gray Stone, so g R E Y S T O n E. It was my grandfather's middle name.
Speaker 3: That's solid. That's a solid name.
Speaker 5: But but you gotta think about it. So Grayson and kids are evil in elementary school? So what do you think I got called?
Speaker 2: The way that my name is spelled? People used to say jonathong, So.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't know how your name was spelled until this fucking year.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Jonathan. It's jonathone.
Speaker 2: You've literally seen it every single day for the past five years on this every fucking day for five years, and I've never actually read it because I think I know how Jonathan is spelled.
Speaker 4: Come on, but it's like, fuck, there's other ways of spelling this shit too, dude.
Speaker 3: En Jonathan's with the H in the bitch.
Speaker 2: Jacob fucked up my name on our tax paperwork.
Speaker 3: And I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: We're trying to create this LLC so that we can be legit and everything. And he's writing down my name with a fucking a N and then like our tax guy's just like, well, hopefully kapital Wan doesn't you know, find that out.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah right, it's plays to me on that one. And I'm like, I fucking my bad shit, Tommie, go ahead.
Speaker 14: I think there's something too, uh Like I don't know. It's not I can just speak for as a woman, but like I like, I don't know. I had different names for my kids and then I don't know where it like resonated with me, like specific names. And I've heard other women say that they like they dream their names, they know the names, like it comes to them. They change their names last second, like women do like suddenly, like you know, this name no longer fits this child, like as soon as they give birth, or like never mind, like this this just doesn't feel right. I think that's I don't know. I think it's something to.
Speaker 3: It for me.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, actually, both of mine and there might actually be something to this. I'm happy you brought this up because it makes you think, like you know, so my kids, both of my names, both of my kids' names are named after Green Bay Packers because I grew up like worshiping the Packers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: There was this one football player named Mike Mackenzie and he played defense for the Packers, and I always thought Mackenzie was just a sick ass name, right. And then my son named after the fucking greatest quarterback of all time, Brett Farv named him Brett. And I think that in just to get a little weird here, if you think back to like your childhood, that's whenever you are almost looking up to these people like idols, like gods in a sense, right, Like I would fucking worship Favre Dude. I like, if I was ever to meet him, I'd probably fame even still to this day. But I just think back to all those times of watching you know, Monday night football and seeing the Packers versus the Vikings or whatever, right, and I would just be glued to the TV and so much, so much energy and emotion was invested into that. And I almost wonder that if the names that I name my kids as a result of that, that energy is somehow attached to that, you know what I mean? Like maybe I don't know, just getting real weird here, But if you think about it, like if everybody names their kid for like meaningful things, and some people probably like, oh dude, you named your kid after Packers. That's so lame or whatever, right, But if you really think about it, that's what was important to me as a kid, you know. And everybody has their reason for why they want to name their kids certain things, so maybe there's a little bit of that energy connected to it too. I'm not judging you for naming your children after Packers. I'm judging you for not being a fucking Packers fan and naming your children after Packers. I see Steelers shit all over. I have never seen a Packer's jersey or a Packer tattoo on. That's my only issue. It's because Brett. As soon as Brett Fav left, I stopped being a Packers fan. And actually as soon as far as soon as Brett Fav went to go play for the Jets, I became a Jets fan when he went to go play for the Fight. Whenever he went to go play for the Vikings, I was a Vikings fan.
Speaker 3: And then whenever he retired, he went from Packers to Viking fan.
Speaker 2: Due because I mean Hey, dude, that's just the way it is. I mean, you have your favorite player, and that's and especially in today's day and age, where you're going to have so many players just jumping from team to team to team year over year over year. Dude, whenever I was growing up, it wasn't like that. That only really became a thing in the in the two thousands.
Speaker 5: Really well, it was always about money, man, I mean, come on, a free agent.
Speaker 3: You know, it wasn't as popular back then as it is now.
Speaker 5: You will have more money, but.
Speaker 3: You know, but that's my point.
Speaker 4: He was that star player, so he was a commodity that could jump from team to team to team more often than not. Through the seventies, eighties, and nineties, you would have a player that might play for like two teams in their entire career, and that's a big maybe. You wouldn't have a guy putting up five fucking teams in their entire career.
Speaker 2: That was wild, right, Like Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, like players like that, Like usually you know, they're they're homers and they were true to their team. But even still, like there's a player that just got traded from the Cowboys Micah Parsons, right, and dude, he's like one of the best defensive players in the league right now, like a top fiver, right, and it was a generational talent. Like, you don't trade that. I don't care how many first round draft picks you're gonna get, you don't trade that, right because that's a staple, that's a cornerstone to your franchise. And the Cowboys Cowboys traded him, Just trade them like a fucking idiots, because.
Speaker 3: So fucking dumb dude.
Speaker 4: I listen, okay, and you know I don't give a fuck about the NFL, but I will say fuck the Cowboys, agree, right, because in my heart I'm a Saints fan. Therefore I simply must say fuck the Cowboys. Look, I don't like it any more than anybody else does. It's just in the DNA at this point, right. But yeah, that many America's Team, I fucking ass we're still living in the seventies over there.
Speaker 2: But no, get missed me with all that America's Team bullshit, because you know the I think his name was Art Modell. He came up to Art Rooney of the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers back in the seventies and that guy came which he was the NFL commissioner, came up to the owner of the Steelers and said, look, we're trying to promote the NFL a little bit more. We would like to name your team America's team. Offered that to the Pittsburgh Steelers. First Art Rooney, I think it was Art Rooney. Art Rooney said, We're not America's team, We're the Pittsburgh Steelers. Okay, so just understand that we don't care about being an America's team. We represent the fucking city, which I think dude, savage, savage myth love it.
Speaker 3: That's that is a that's a a move.
Speaker 4: It's one of the most moves that'd be like them approaching the lines and being like, we're not America's team, We're Detroit.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, then, brother, you you go home be that, which is great.
Speaker 5: I think you know a guy from Michigan, so come on.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, No, you're sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Lions the only team to ever go oh in sixteen.
Speaker 4: I'm a if I had to pull I say, a Saints fan, It's not like I'm talking from a fucking high horse here.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: If anything shit recognized.
Speaker 8: Shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, which is you know what's funny is is that you'll have like commentators that come from the NFL and they're like, well, I have all this NFL experience, right, and then they get up and they start talking on ESPN or whatever, and they act like they have all this experience. It's like fucking Dan Orlovsky, who was an old Lions quarterback back in the day. One of the most bonehead plays I've ever seen in my life. This dude runs out of the back of the end zone on purpose, right, like because of the clock. No, no, like he fucking caused the safety because he didn't know where the back of the end zone was.
Speaker 3: And so dude, people were this was this dude.
Speaker 2: People were ragging on him so hard for so many years, and that is kept up with him still to this day. And then when every time he talks on ESPN, I'm like, Dan, go run out the fucking back of an in so and you're an idiot, like just so stupid.
Speaker 5: Did Joe Namath did he always stay with the Jets or did he get traded?
Speaker 3: He stayed?
Speaker 4: It was Oh played for another team too. At one point didn't he when he first broke out.
Speaker 5: I thought he always stayed with the Jets. Where did they call him, like Hollywood Joe or whatever? Did you guys ever see where he was at one of the one of the games and he was just blotto drunk and he's just like I will guess see talking to the ESPN reporter and then he had to go into rehab like the next day. Yeah, Joe, it was bad. It was bad. It's like, dude, don't get in front of the cameraman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you if you're blitzed, stay away from light's camera action.
Speaker 3: Just just go the opposite direction, dude, if you go back and look at But you.
Speaker 5: Think that's kind of predatory though on the reporters, if they know somebody is like just absolutely intoxicated.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they do.
Speaker 4: They find somebody the worst possible position so that they can be the reporter that did the deed that got this guy in trouble.
Speaker 3: They love that shit. We can bully journalists harder, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: If you feel like you're bullying them hard enough right now, you could take it up a step or two.
Speaker 3: I promise you can.
Speaker 5: Well look at like the Minnesota shooting, you know, and all the like, did you guys see that photo of the woman running down the street like towards the school she didn't have a shoe on or whatever. When do reporters think that they are just removed from reality, like they're not a part of the scene. It's like, put the camera down, go help somebody. Of course, now it's like, oh, oh, you're gonna you're capture on history. It's like, well, no, why don't you go say lives?
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. The cops have their job. Their job is to quarantine off the street and get the bad guy. I'm a journalist. My job is to take the pictures of the cops and the bad guy in all this, and they try to hide behind that shield of well, I'm just doing my job. And it's like, you know, you have to have a real hard time looking at yourself in the mirror, you motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Well no, look at January sixth, like I still have the time life Meg. It's like, how did you guys, if this was just absolute broke, blind bedlam, chaos. You know, people are getting killed, how did you get such these great shots? Were you? Were you with them and you're just like, yeah, let me get let me get a photo, you know, and it's just like January sixth throws me so off. But you know with Trump, with UAP, with Epstein, it's just like nine to eleven, nothing's coming out.
Speaker 4: It was just like, I will say this, as far as the mob in general, Republican Democrat, what other fuck? I am very very happy that with the UH the ice protests that are happening right now, journalists are not free and clear from catching those hands or those rounds or the hatred from the mob. This journalist is out there and she's trying to like tell them, no, I'm just here pointing the story I want to hear from you, and in their face.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: You're out here, show them what they're doing to us, POPAPA and they are getting shit on by the rioters, and it's like, you know what.
Speaker 5: Good well, Jacob, Jacob a good example. And my mom was asking me about this with you know, Israel and Gaza and embedded reporters getting shot, it's like, Mom, they know they're going into a war zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're a wartime correspondent, you know the risk that you.
Speaker 5: You don't have a badge and says Pressed, you don't have you know, Geneva convention. No, you have a flag shacket on. You're just another target. It's like they know exactly what they were getting into. It's not like, you know, press badge is not a shield.
Speaker 4: Press badge is not to get out of jail free card. It would it will work to those that give a fuck that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. But it's like you knew what you know and sympathy for their families. But it's like, you guys knew what you were getting into. Don't think that you have that protection. You're in a war zone. It's like somebody somebody free climbing without a rope. Okay, you slip.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you got at Red Rocks and he falls a thousand pets to his death with no rope.
Speaker 3: Am I is the family sad that they're no longer here? Yeah, but also you were free.
Speaker 5: Climbing without a the risk.
Speaker 3: Zombie, your hands raised what you got.
Speaker 5: Sorry, guys, I'm in a row.
Speaker 14: I think, I mean, I agree, I agree in the one hand and disagree on the other hand. I think there is a place for journalism. I think that it is important for us being able to capture what is happening, the good, the bad, the ugly, all all in all in between. I wish that there was unbiased journalism. I think that's the biggest issue is when it is reported in a very specific way to create a narrative and continue that narrative. There are journalists so that I follow that they actively go out and like they do show the raw brutality of what is actually happening because so many people, like specifically Americans, all they see is filtered images, like they might see some quote unquote graphic images here and there, but in reality, they don't have the concept of what people are really going through on a day to day basis and where places are actually you know, starvation when it's looking you know the famous photograph that everyone talks about as a starvation kid and everything. He actually did survive, but you know what happened to the journalists afterwards, But like that's the thing. It sparked conversations. I think the images hold true power and video clips and images of like what's actually transpiring in locations where we have no concept, especially when we're living in such a different kind of way than most of the world is living. I think it's really important now wartime correspondents they understand what they're signing up for. Some of them are more naive than others and do pose an actual threat to people that are trying to keep them alive. Like my ex for example, he went into Fallujah and he was the first wave and they had wartime corresponders. I actually watched it live on TV. He called me outside of it and told me he was going into the cemetery and I'm watching the live foot And they actually had to work really hard to keep that wartime corresponder alive because it was such a dangerous situation. So, I mean, they wanted to capture what was really happening, and I think it's important to be able to show people what's really going on instead of just like filtered you know, images and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Now I feel that, but like you said, it is so so hard to find a true, fair and unbiased journalist. They do exist out there, but I'm pretty sure regardless of whatever political spectrum you call yourself or whatever else, I think we can all agree that that is the outlier, that.
Speaker 3: Is not the majority.
Speaker 4: I would say that's that might be the one percent of journalists that actually keep it, just showing the story as it was on the ground, without throwing their own stigma, without their owing their own bias, without trying to spin a narrative for their audience, and just reporting.
Speaker 3: As it is.
Speaker 4: I agree that these people are important, but it is so rare to find one. It's it's pretty much a fucking unicorn. Like they exist out there. But I mean, I don't know if I'll ever see one. But I am happy, Raven that you have some that you have found that you you get down with.
Speaker 3: That's excellent, Sam, your hand is raised, Go ahead, sir. Well.
Speaker 11: The thing about the wartime correspondence, I do believe that some of them do good, but I also think a lot of it that in and of itself is contradictionary to our fighting force because it does put extra strain on the guns and everything. But they could with the Vietnam War, it was used as heavily propagandized against and it it Look what it did to our boys when they came home. Yeah, I think that in of itself, the bad outweighs the good in that just personally.
Speaker 4: And it's very situational, right. Yeah, in the Vietnam War was absolutely used to the to the chagrin of all of our boys over there, and then it was used to propagandize them in the worst possible light. And I would say that a lot of wartime correspondents in Iraq and Afghanistan, some of them absolutely put their spin on it.
Speaker 3: There were those that were solid that were there.
Speaker 4: To just get the truth of what was going on and all these things, And I mean there's something to be said for that too.
Speaker 11: A private joker from a full male jacket was a wartime correspondence. He did the duality of men was his whole stick, which I thought was pretty cool. Al my first time watching that was the night before I shipped out to the boot camp.
Speaker 3: But he was also a marine.
Speaker 4: He wasn't working for the rolling Stone that was attached to an infantry unit and gone overseas. He was a part of them who was doing journalism for the Marine Corps. That's a little bit different. But even still, there are outside sources that do send like solid wartime correspondents to the front that are not a hindrance in any way. But again, I don't know, but I would I feel that's probably way more few.
Speaker 3: And far between.
Speaker 4: Like more often than not, it becomes that they are kind of an HVT to the bad guys, and then you got to try to protect them as if they are somebody important.
Speaker 11: Well, there was a guy who who went into the Valley of Death over the first Battle of the Vietnam with how uh cow No, I won't to say the general now, but how more that he if I'm not mistaken, didn't he end up having to drop the camera and pick up the rifle or to buy to save his own life and another soldiers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they show it in the movie we were soldiers, but doing that also made him a combatant, and if something would have happened to him, the rules of the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 3: Are out the window.
Speaker 10: But they were going to kill him anyway.
Speaker 4: Correct, Hey, look that's I understand in that moment killer be killed. I'm not saying he should have stuck to his morals and like snap pictures and just accepted his death right. But there's I'm also not of the like I would never be a Wark time correspondent because that's insane to.
Speaker 3: Me, even like a chaplain.
Speaker 4: Chaplains go overseas and they can't even carry a side arm. Yeah, you goddamn mind if you think that that. Now listen, I mad respect to them for believing that their higher power is going to protect them in that environment.
Speaker 3: Much love, much respect.
Speaker 5: But Jesus a me homie.
Speaker 10: Jesus says, sell your cloak and buy a sword, my dog.
Speaker 4: I agree with that statement, But apparently the priestly class and the military that is a part of it. If they are going to be protected under the Geneva Convention, then no chaplain can even carry a side arm.
Speaker 5: Jacob, what about uh medics? Can they Caary.
Speaker 4: Medics have to now doctors and surgeons. I think they are allowed to, but it's very rare because they're so far back from the front lines. But field medics, like in the Marine Corps, we have Corman. Oh best believe Corman. Doc has that fucking thing on him. As a matter of fact, docs get the ultimate respect because not only are they carrying their ruck with all their gear and their weapon and their AMMO, they're also carrying their medic bag. And Doc gets protected above all else because if Doc goes down, the entire platoon is fucked.
Speaker 3: So Doc gets treated like he is. If Doc says the sky is red.
Speaker 4: I will fucking fight somebody to the death over the fucking color of the sky. Doc said, it's fucking red. That's there's a real level there for sure.
Speaker 5: And God loves medics, he does.
Speaker 15: That's what I was in the army.
Speaker 14: It was a sixty whiskey call my medic.
Speaker 3: Flying band aid. If I'm not mistaken. Is that what you'all are called an army?
Speaker 15: No, I've never heard that flying band aid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why they called their medics the flying band aids. And I'm like, you know what, I'm not mad at that, but dope.
Speaker 16: So yeah, just as solid, maybe depending on like where they were attached, maybe if they were airborne or something.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what I have maybe what uh, you were at a medic station, a hospital with a line unit?
Speaker 3: What were you so.
Speaker 14: I was at.
Speaker 16: We did a lot of backfield for I had everything from dentistry, psychiatry, psychology.
Speaker 14: It was uh, I don't know, I don't know how to explain another. And we had backfield.
Speaker 16: We had everything in ours we're going to support unit.
Speaker 4: I guess now I have to ask you yes, and it's okay if you don't answer, but I will judge you if you don't answer, how many silver bullets did you have to administer?
Speaker 3: Just curious?
Speaker 15: None? None, yeah, none. Man. She did a lot of like the the the readiness, so we made sure everybody was ready to go, and then we did a lot of state side deployments.
Speaker 16: It was technically deployments, but it was, like I said, backfield, so when other hospital units would deploy, we would go fill their state, their their duty stations, so that the hospitals and such weren't or lack all.
Speaker 4: Right now, to be fair, I mean in my entire time, I only saw three silver bullets administered ever, but and they were by different docks.
Speaker 3: But I kind of thought that was like a rite of passage for the doc group.
Speaker 5: All right, Jacob, Jacob, you got to explain that.
Speaker 3: Oh well there's no car.
Speaker 16: Well, well, when a guy sticks as Willie where it shouldn't go.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I'm talking about when they go down as a heat casualty, not the not the chlamydia.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The silver bullet is whenever a guy goes down as a heat case, right, heat stroke, he'd exhaustion. Whatever, he's on the ground, he's non responsive and he's pretty much stopped sweating. The doc has to take his core body temperature, and there is one place to do that, and they don't just use a regular thermometer. It is a rather large thermometer. Like why the fuck is the thermometer that big? No one's ever explained it to me, a regular.
Speaker 5: Like how big? Like how big?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not like you're getting fucked by a giant dildo by any means. But at the same time, it is absolutely larger than your CVS brand thermometer. And uh, if you're lucky, your doc will be a homie and spit on it for you.
Speaker 3: That's a thing.
Speaker 4: And then once he takes your core body temperature, he understands.
Speaker 3: To what level you are a heat casualty.
Speaker 4: And he knows what kind of aid to ad minister, probably starting IVY for the fuck of it.
Speaker 3: They love doing that. But uh, yeah, Raven, go ahead.
Speaker 5: You your core temperature. Why couldn't they do that from a thermometer?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you mean, like from the mouth or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're not one hundred percent sure if that guy took a swig of water and how long ago and whatever else, you got to understand one doc might be the only medical correspondent for up to like three hundred dudes, and he's not watching every one of them like a babysitter. So if somebody goes down, he is not sure of what this guy did over the past hour to get to the position he's in, but he knows that there is one definite way to pull that core body temperature and proceed.
Speaker 3: So that's all they do they.
Speaker 5: Do, all right, Thank you for the explanation.
Speaker 3: Raven Lee.
Speaker 4: You being a Marine Corps veteran, what's your thoughts on this?
Speaker 14: Oh man, I've been. I had lived in twenty nine palms. I've been. I lived in Okinawa, and I'm went to Afghanistan a few times, all super super keat places, and I've seen a lot of people drop. I actually don't think I've seen that many silver bullets, to be honest with you, but I will say that I had like an entire foot locker above my locker itself that was full of like ivs because we would get so drunk, like instead of banging on the doors to wake up the docks all the time, like we we just would give ivs to each other at one point my doc was I'm actually still friends with some of my doc friends all these years later, you know, fifteen plus years later, we're still like super close. I would go and bang on his door at like three am in the morning. I need IVS. But that was mostly the main thing is that, and you know, if we could get out of having these stupid battalion runs because nobody likes to do battalion runs. But a lot of heat casually is happened because like actually the most happened in Okinawa because it's a tropical island. You have to wear a white shirt for an entire month signaling that you just got the island because it is so god awful human and hot there that like you'll drop just walk into the p X. It's really gosh. I hate it. And Afghanistan's even hotter too.
Speaker 18: I think you might die just trying to take a shit in a fucking poor shit or to be honest with you, it's so freaking hot, like if no one's experienced that, like feel blessed.
Speaker 4: And that's also how you knew of your doc was a real one if he was willing to give you an IV because you got too drunk last night, and he wanted you to not be completely shit in the morning, and he was able to like fudge some paperwork to get some more ivy bags and stuff like you know some of the docs out there.
Speaker 3: Just doing the Lord's work. You know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Sam, go ahead, brother has another marine corvette, go ahead and speak on it.
Speaker 11: I actually know somebody who had to get a silver bullet and everything, but we did. I actually was funds with a couple of the coolmen on base because I was on p I yeah, I learned how to do an IV I ended up giving him everything and we stuck him in the shower. Dude, it was his he it was his twin's birthday. We threw a baggs party and everything. He got completely fucked up.
Speaker 5: M I had.
Speaker 11: I played babysitter and everything, and I legitimately started writing a letter to his mother because how how scary that shit got?
Speaker 4: Oh Lord, I will say the first time I saw a silver bullet go administer was at boot camp. It was from this Asian dude who was a complete fucking bitch start to finish.
Speaker 3: He'd never like found his manhood whatsoever.
Speaker 4: He like pretended that he did, but he never really did, and uh, he went down, and we thought we had heard the drill instructors talking about, oh, you don't want the silver bullet up your ass, but but we thought it was like a tactic to get in our heads and like it's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: You know, we have real medical personnel.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna fuck you with a dildo because you went down because you didn't drink enough water.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Then he went down and like legitimately got something shoved up his ass because of it, and uh, when.
Speaker 3: He woke up, he gave the worst response ever.
Speaker 4: Like later on a day or two later, he's fully back in functioning order, and our head drill instructor, a senior, asked him. He's like, so, I'm not gonna name him. I want to, but I'm not gonna name him. I'm not going to be that big of a dick. He's like, so, uh guy, uh so, how uh how are you feeling this day? How was that silver bullet? His response was, that's not what I felt like it would or that's not what I thought it would feel like at all, sir.
Speaker 3: And it's like, and you gave the gayest fucking response you.
Speaker 4: Couldn't been like, yeah, I wasn't pretty. Y'all need to drink water, you don't want that. No, he had to give it in the weirdest tone too, and it's like, you know what, you're just a weird motherfucker dude, And somehow he graduated sometime he I. You know, when you go through boot camp during a wartime, you'll see things where you're like that guy clearly shouldn't be here, and it's not because you don't like him. It's because he cannot get with the fucking program, like clearly, But it's a wartime and they need bodies.
Speaker 3: That's just what it is.
Speaker 4: You'll see the standard get dropped in order to let people pass that you're just like, I guarantee, if this is a peacetime Marine Corps, there's no way you would have made it through the first month of this shit. But like here you are somehow, and you're gonna be some guy's problem when you get to the fleet, Like, somebody's gonna have to babysit you the entire time, and you can just you see the aggravation. It's like you're a prophet. You could read the future and you're like, oh, in nine months. I feel like there's some sergeant that's gonna make you there, bitch, because you can't pick up the fucking pace.
Speaker 2: Speaking of toys for your butt, go over to Adam Eve dot com and use the promo code Cult. You will get fifty percent off all items, including ten free gifts and free shipping using the promo code cult and it's very discrete shipping and it'll show it at your door on Mark packaging. Go ahead and let your freak flag fly. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com. That links down the show Nott's Blow.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: I checked it out when you're talking about ovipositors the other day because we were talking about aliens and impregnation all that. Yo, no shit, Adam and Eve does in fact have ovipositors on their website.
Speaker 3: Of course, I was like, I know, I thought that was crazy though.
Speaker 4: It's like that's a really niche toy, and Adam and Eve seems to be more of a like a big brand type of dude thing.
Speaker 3: They got everything over they got the ball dough over there. They do, in fact have the ball dough.
Speaker 4: I forgot about that, which in and of itself is a that's just funny. If you ever want to have a ballgasm, Yeah, if you ever, If you're a guy that wants to dunk your dunk your balls into the vagin, this is a.
Speaker 3: Attachment that will make that easier for you.
Speaker 4: I personally don't know what you would get out of it, but like that, I'm not gonna yuck someone's yum.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do that. But uh, it's a different kind of tingly sensation.
Speaker 4: I would imagine it's one of the most things that has ever been some some might say, yeah, yeah, why not, so yeah, go check out Adam and Eve.
Speaker 2: That is for real. By the way, we do have that promo. We've been working with Adam and Eve for four years now, and uh, I'm not gonna say whether we use it or not. Dude, come on, they do have some good loub if you're into that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So if you're not.
Speaker 4: Everybody likes loube, dude, that's not even like a crazy thing. Your sex life could be made better with a little extra loube.
Speaker 3: That's that's not even a crazy thing to say.
Speaker 2: Some people prefer the old fashioned lube the loop, Yeah, the lubi loogie.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, dude.
Speaker 4: No, you know, personally, I prefer coca coconut oil. That's like the only thing I actually think it should be used for people that cook with it.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. That's just my jam.
Speaker 2: You can't stand the silicone based lube. It's got to be the water bass.
Speaker 4: Water based or coconut oil, y'all. It's not or possibly grape seed oil. If you're gonna be one of those high class broads, I'm not gonna judge you, but like this, let's keep it.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it traditional, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, anyway, well you'll be able to find that all over at Adam and Eve dot com. Uh, Grayson, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 3: On everything that's being said?
Speaker 5: Not not Adam and E. But that was interesting, So Jacob, would that be like, uh like, was that Marines Army or you in the Marines? Marines?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So is that like a few good men? Uh? Cold Red?
Speaker 16: Uh not?
Speaker 3: Well, we never had that situation because.
Speaker 4: I got in at a time when hazing was being like it was seen as like the ultimate taboo.
Speaker 3: Right now, it still happened.
Speaker 4: There were still installations, especially like in Okinawa where you're on an island nowhere near the continental US where like absolutely things went. It went down under the radar and a lot of people got fucked up really badly for it.
Speaker 3: But the h the whole thing.
Speaker 4: So we threw one dry shower if anybody knows what that is. Have you ever seen the movie Full Metal Jacket where they take a bar of soap and they put in their towels or in a sock and then.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they called it a dry shower.
Speaker 3: Blanket party, dry shower. There's a couple of different games for it.
Speaker 4: We did that one time and our drill instructors took all of our bars of soap at that point and we had to use one bottle of shampoo for seventy five guys and like that was it, and.
Speaker 3: That was shampoo and body wash.
Speaker 4: They would throw it into the massive shower room and say figure it the fuck out. So like we kind of fucked ourselves on that one. But for the record, the guy deserved it there neither here, no.
Speaker 5: There, But he didn't he didn't he didn't order the code red. Right, So you guys were doing self discipline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we were all getting fucked up on behalf of his stupidity and like, that's a thing. Well, we did stuff like that when I got to d C two, to certain guys who deserved it, I might add, But the the systemic hazing from up top your base colonel calling down and saying hey, y'all need to handle this guy, this and this that, that is by far just if it's ever been a thing, it is very much a thing of the past. Hazing does still take place, and I do believe that it can be done for good reasons. It's very very much depending on where you are and what you're doing. But the problem is that there's always assholes that try to one up it. Right, Let's say you have a guy who, uh, he fell asleep on watch, so you make an example out of him and make him stay awake for like five days straight to teach him a lesson. That's hazing. Yeah, but I bet he'll never make this miss take again.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That is hating for a purpose. But the problem is you always have assholes that like, well, if it was done to me, I'm gonna do it to them, and I'm gonna be even worse. And it's a it's like a whole egoic thing. Next thing, you know you have level right, next thing, you know, you have guys getting sent to the hospital for the jollys of it, and it's like, no, this is, for example, getting blood pinned, right, getting pinned and getting blood striped. In the Marine Corps, when you get a new rank, you you get pinned on your collar your new rank, and you're supposed to leave the little backings off of the rank, and all day long, whoever is that rank or higher should be able to come up and hit you in the rank and it stabs into your collarbone.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's not meant to be mean spirited. It's meant to be like a little bit of an ad a boy, but also kind of fuck you.
Speaker 4: You know, remember where you come from. It's a it's a brotherhood thing and a spree to core thing. But you'll have those assholes that'll go out of their way and fucking hit it with everything they can. And you got guys that'll get broken collar bones or blood striping. When you hit the rank of corporal E four you become an NCO and the Marine Corps with your dress blues, you get red stripes down your trousers. Right, good things and you have from that for that one day corporal on up will come up and dead leg you in the thigh, which, again it's supposed to be a little nudge, a little.
Speaker 3: Fucking, you know, the fucking with the younger brother, so to speak.
Speaker 4: It's not meant to be mean spirited and fuck up your entire life.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be a little jab.
Speaker 4: But then you have people that get sent to the hospital and can't walk for two days because people take shit too far, and that goes for the micro and it goes for the macro. These people go way too far with it. So I think hazing has its place, But when I was in the Marine Corps, it was on the downtick to where like if you even tried to do something of a hazing nature, that would be your career. But again it definitely did still happen in different locations depending on where you were.
Speaker 5: Some if that, do you think that the level of hazing like in the Marine or Navy or any of the other branches, is it the same or more brutal like the Army versus some Marines for Navy, or is it just kind of like a frat thing, you know, it's I would I guess.
Speaker 4: No, no, not really, from what I can tell and from dudes that I know, and from stories that I've heard. In all of these things, it is a different flavor but the same kind of spirit. Like, for instance, in the in the Navy, there's something called getting your shell back right, and it's when you cross over the air National date Line. There's this big, big hazing thing that happens on the deck of an aircraft carrier and everybody of every rank goes through it. You do not have to go through it, but you also want to go through it right. And that's a it's a specifically Navy thing. There's another thing for Christs and the Equator. I've heard there's a thing when you go to the Arctic Circle. There there's different levels to it, right jump wings, there's a there's a hazing ritual that goes on with that. There's the Army has their own thing. I'm sure the well, I don't know if the Air Force has some things. I would assume probably not, but maybe, but there's there's levels to it. Some of them take it to a more brutal level. But I would say overall, it's it happens.
Speaker 3: It's just a different flavor depending on what branch you're in and what the job requires, like what the hazing event is.
Speaker 5: Do you think that the Marines are more brutal than the Army, because it always seems like there's a competition between the Army and the Marines, like who is more badass?
Speaker 3: Oh, they're very much is always competition for that.
Speaker 4: We're the only two branches that have infantry units, right, We're the only two branches that currently weigh in on that.
Speaker 3: And I have my own.
Speaker 4: Personal biases, although I back mine up with supporting details and factual information. I'm not gonna talk shit on soldiers. I will say that the only time that a soldier will ever run further than two miles or shoot further than three hundred yards is if they go to ranger school or actually get real hand to hand combatives training beyond the basics of you know what you would get at the Y m c A is if you were to or ever get a swim call or anything like that. Is if they were to go to ranger school. So, by all metrics in account, a ranger tab is equivalent to an EGA. And I know a lot of soldiers in army people are gonna get upset by that.
Speaker 3: Don't get mad at me. I didn't make this's a e G.
Speaker 5: I don't understand the.
Speaker 3: Globe an anchor.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the device that you get for becoming a marine. So like you're basically trained. Admin marine gets the same level of combative training that an army ranger would get. And I know people are gonna talk shit on that, and that's fine, y'all. Y'all disagree with that all you want. I am not the first person to say this or the last. But as far as like what's more badass quote unquote again, I because I'm a marine, I have my own biases, you know.
Speaker 5: I know, man, No, I I appreciate your respect, your perspective. I have a good friend of mine. He was an Army ranger. He served in Mogid shot during a black Hawk down and oh it wasn't It wasn't good. But you know what I love about the guy. You know, he's older than me. He'll talk about it. You give him a couple of drinks and he has no problem talking about it. But some of those stories you don't want to hear. It's like it's the opposite of like, you know, like, hey, you know what happened during this that, and then you know that won't tell you or whatever, and then he will be like, oh, you want to hear about it, you know, and just different different, different genes, different blood. Man just could take it, you know. And now he's a medical doctor. He told me never, he told me never to shave my head. And this is when I was like sixteen, and you know what, you guys can edit this out. But he goes, yeah, you can see the coat hangar marks. Like what are you talking what are you talking about? He goes, yeah, this one. Your mom wanted to bort you' like what are you talking about? I didn't get it. I was fifteen. I was so stupid. But now so anyway, I will.
Speaker 4: Say the Army behaves like they are an actual military branch.
Speaker 3: The Marine Corps operates like.
Speaker 4: We are a borderline bloodthirsty death cult, and like that's okay.
Speaker 3: We we have our own we have our own ways about us, and we.
Speaker 11: Are we are we borderline well like we all like the blood No, no, bloodthirsty, yes, borderline death cult.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say that every marine has a death wish.
Speaker 5: We have the SS of the American military manes, Yeah, if you want to go that route, I'm just kidding. Man.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying like the racism of the Nazis, but like as far as the ss is brutality towards warfare and things. I mean, the way Marines fight wars was taken straight out of the Nazi handbook, like the entire way, and that's not even a joke. Their battlefield maneuvers and tactics, the buddy rush, the combined fire, the machine guns, like all of the things of how a Marine handles a firefight straight out of the Nazi handbook. The Army does firefights a completely different way.
Speaker 3: But there's reasons for this, right. The Army has better logistics.
Speaker 4: They have a way better system of getting more ammunition, more fuel, more supplies to their guys that are out on a patrol. The Marines, what you got is what you got, and if you run out of ammo, it sucks to be you dude that we have a different way of fighting, so like in for instance, getting fire superiority, just throwing out an example. In the army, they see this as putting more rounds down ratings than the bad guys. That's how they attain fire superiority, which I'm not gonna fight on that. That's a method of war fighting.
Speaker 3: The Marine Corps. It is not about that.
Speaker 4: It is about getting more accurate effects on target than they do. And what I mean by that is we might only fire a hammer pair, but we're putting it exactly where the fucking needs to go rather than just like, oh, you get shot at fire in that direction until they keep their heads down.
Speaker 3: Because they got more AMMO than we do.
Speaker 4: We have to be more conservationists with our ammo and with our supplies. It's we have different et those towards war fighting.
Speaker 5: Honestly, and it's it is it true with the Army, like they will get the newest stuff and then it just gets handed down to the Marines or am I exaggerating a bit?
Speaker 4: The Air Force gets the newest shit, then the Army, then the Navy, than the Coastguard.
Speaker 3: And then the Marines. Okay, he are the smallest branch.
Speaker 2: We get the least amount of funding and we are expected to do way more with way less, and we do that because we are some resourceful thieve in motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you, Uh, go ahead, Raven Lee.
Speaker 14: For example, in Afghanis stamps. Yeah, I would go steal parts from trucks for communications because we didn't have enough stuff to be able to replace and fix our calm stuff. So I would go to like the CBS and I would go. They'd have a whole lot full of trucks, and I would go, and my buddy actually is in the Navy, and I would He was calm, and I was like, hey, I need shit. So we would go out there and we'd raid the trucks and steal ship. The Army would leave their shit unlocked. We would go take stuff from them. The Air Force was like, here, pack some stuff for us, which was a fatal mistake. We took all their ship and replaced it with our crap, and like we would just replace our broken stuff with their with their new ship, and we would try to take as much as we could so that way, and you know, in case things broke, you know you're talking to peace, that's the size of like, you know, a half dollar and would make or break your entire communications. And if calm goes down while you're out out of the wire and you're in you know you need backup or something is happening, then you're screwed. So I would be raiding ship left and right, taking stuff from people.
Speaker 4: Yep, although we should we should change the terminology.
Speaker 3: We didn't steal anything. We're not require everything.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, editing.
Speaker 5: I just what really. I never served, but I have the utmost respect for anybody. My father was in or my grandfather was in the Coast Guard. But what really upsessed me is like all the money that we spend, you know, and it's just like we're going over to Iraq in Afghanistan and we have unarmored you know, we're stealing equipment. It's just like, dude, we're we are the richest army in the world. It's like, where is that money going to? You know, And then you think about the deep state, you think about the black budget, you think about you know, it just upsess me. And Thenwurans are treated so the uh.
Speaker 4: The funding is going to the Air Force and they're bullshit satellites. Well, now I guess the Space Force. I should say that back when I served, there was only five branches of the military during wartime, four branches during peacetime. Coastguard is only documented as a part of the military during war time But that being said, they they Air Force got the vast majority of the funding and they got treated like they were, you know, members of a business. Then the Navy and the Army got the next two tiers of funding because they are actual branches of the military. And the Marine Corps gets treated like the pit bull, right, the fighting pit that you have that you keep chained up. You don't let people near it.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't go out there and like take care of it, or bathe it, or you know, feed it the best things. But every so often when you need to let the chain slip and let him tear the fuck out of an intruder.
Speaker 3: That's that's what he has bred to do.
Speaker 2: That's that's what the Marine Corps is essentially built for.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 10: On the eighth day the Lord made the Marines, and the devil ran in fear.
Speaker 4: There rare theyre But anyway, all good things, all positive things.
Speaker 3: All right. We got to get back to the chat. We're slacking in that area. We have seventy three men. We got to get through.
Speaker 4: We got the time, though, we got about an hour. Let's get after it.
Speaker 2: So Grayson said, I have a question off topic for you. Guys, raise my raise my hand. I do not want to interrupt the flow. So yeah, Grayson, I know that you're new. So basically how we go with the flow of the show is is that anybody that wants to speak, just raise your hand. Otherwise we're going to keep everybody muted because then you got too many people talking. So just everybody usually just waits until we're called upon. We try to get to everybody that raises their hand in the order that they raise their hand and stuff like that, because we want to give everybody a chance. But yeah, so that's usually how that goes.
Speaker 5: I apologize, it's my first time and oh no I figured it out with zoom. I'm not used to zoom. So yeah, ah, good brother.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Sam not Spirit Animals said, Hey Sam, sending love from East Coast to you, Sam.
Speaker 3: Love dual, Sam Love you love to see it? Oh Sam on Sam love man better than Sam on Sam Crime. That helps nobody that we don't need that? Fuck am I looking at it. Paul bro the Hot Wheel, Paul Walker Edition and Torched. That's so funcked up. I love it.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 10: She did not get she.
Speaker 3: Was It's a generational thing.
Speaker 11: You know, my mama loves Paul Walker, and I'm like, hey, he was good in Varsity Blues.
Speaker 2: He was honest, he was kind of a man actor. But I mean, you know, RP anyway, Uh, Nick.
Speaker 5: Hell out if Paul Walker. Sorry to interrupt, but I got to interrupt Running Rare. That is an awesome movie. Running Scared with Paul Walker.
Speaker 10: Even studies talking around with a sixteen year old?
Speaker 3: So are Running Scared in the movie or in real life? In I oil?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I have never heard this claim. Yeah, like, uh he was.
Speaker 11: So there was even like the Dickie was with before he died and all you go back to when they met, she was sixteen and everything, like he was giving her rides to and from school and everything.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah, I've never heard that. Maybe that's a TMZ thing.
Speaker 4: Right, More often than they're not, that's the fucking problem. I hate that they are journalists. There are those scumbags, but I'll be damned that they are not often more right than wrong.
Speaker 3: It's mind blowing. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never heard this about Paul Walker. We might have to do a little bit of research.
Speaker 11: I'll send you the stuff Jacob, all right, I'll send it over on the Patreon thing and all.
Speaker 3: Right, Electron, that's going on.
Speaker 5: With Alex Jones. I thought he was getting bankrupt sued for old Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you brought that up, because I actually I was looking on there. Usually I like to check, you know, the Info Wars side out from time to time. Dude, it's getting crazy over there literally today. Uh well you decide, sir. So if you look over here, I'm sharing the screen over at Info Wars, it says exclusive Alex Jones exposes why Owen Shroyer really quit to stage a publicity stunt and promote himself by falsely implying that he was being censored. And I was like, wait a second, Owen Shore. Owen Shore is like second in command, you know, he was like the not second in command, but like the second most popular show over there at Info Wars behind Alex right, and he'd been over there for a while, like almost a decade, Owen Troyer was, And so I was like, wait a second, ohing, God, the can that's crazy?
Speaker 5: So then I was like, Paul Watson still with him? Paul Watson's been with him forever.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I don't listen anymore, but just checking it out over here.
Speaker 3: It's uh yeah.
Speaker 2: It says this is the worst betrayal in the history of info Wars, and I was like, what the fuck is really going on? And then I went to go try and see what the other side was saying from owenside, and I did a little Wikipedia search on Owen Schroer. By the way, he has the same exact first name as me, spelled the same way. His real name is Jonathan Owen Short. I was like, oh, that's interesting and makes sense. He is a handsome lad. But I was looking into this and now, Owen Schroyer got real famous whenever he was dude. He went up for the Jan six riots, right, and he ended up getting put in jail for like a month or something like that. So I was like, man, I know he's a fucking real one. And so I went to go check out what was his side of the story. And it says this is from the Daily Beast, but a lot of other articles are also talking about it too. It says Maga Rising Star kicked off of info Wars for turning against Trump. Check this shit out, dude. So it says the MAGA conspiracy. Theorist Alex Jones has dumped far right protege Owen Schroyer from his Info Wars media empire, brutally claiming that he was too anti Trump. Listen to this, dude, this is where it starts to get a little crazy. So the right wing broadcaster admitted that he walked out mid show last Thursday after recurring clashes with Jones. Schroyer, the now former host of the War Room, spent sixty days in jail in twenty twenty three for helping to stoke the Jan six riots and was seen as one of the most powerful rising games in Magaland.
Speaker 3: It is yeah, thank you, it says Alex.
Speaker 2: Alex Schroyer said that Alex was disrupting the show. It just didn't go well. I reached my point of no return, so I walked out of the studio. I felt powerless in that moment. The only power I had was to walk off. It was a little upsetting. Alex went on and said that I had a family emergency. There was no family emergency. So Schroyer said that he wanted to announce his departure from Info war so that he could finish positively and directly address his audience about the decision. He didn't express any interest in that, Schroyer said of Jones, he told me, Alex Jones, he told me that he didn't need me, and good luck. I will not be on info Wars. I don't know if ever. Again, I was left with no choice. This is not how I wanted it to be. I did not want it to go this way. I tried everything so it wouldn't go this way. The host also revealed personal criticism that Jones had towards him, including questioning his loyalty to Donald Trump. Alex is not easy to work for. And that's fine, That's okay. This is Shroyer talking. He says I'm too negative. I'm a pessimist. Whatever, I'm too anti Trump. I said, okay, I'll just take some time off. I'll just disappear. If Alex thinks that I'm too negative, then maybe he's right, Schroyer said, A said he had.
Speaker 3: Schroyer said he had a break.
Speaker 2: And came back more positive, but the problems with Jones soon flared up again. The same issues that I had started up immediately as the same issues had started up as immediately as soon as I came back. Imagine someone staring over your back. Twenty four to seven. Every single day that I came back, it was either a guest I was told I had on at the last minute, or him coming in the studio he wants me to cover this or cover that, or I have to host his show for him because he's not in. There's nothing consistent for me. I couldn't do what I wanted. So The Daily Beast contacted Alex Jones for comment. Schroyer said, and anyway, it just goes on to say, I thought that it was interesting that essentially how all this started was was because Owen Schreyer was criticizing some of the things that Donald Trump was doing and Alex Jones didn't accept that. And I'm like, wait a second, if we can't criticize everybody, this is not supposed to be. And this is kind of why we stopped Dick riding Trump right like, cause, to be honest, we kind of were there for a little minute, but we always said that he was you know, don't trust him one hundred percent because you know where he who he is and where he comes from and stuff like that. But the fact that Owen schrreyd was calling him out and saying, I don't know, maybe he was talking about the the Epstein shit or what, but he was not allowed to uh call out Trump for anything, and Alex Jones was always at his back. So now I'm looking at Alex Jones and everybody that's saying that, like, you know, Alex Jones a little bit different. Yeah he's been working out, and yeah he shaved his head and he looks like fucking Joe Rogan more and more every day. But what's interesting is is that he has shifted a lot to where he's almost become an Alex Jones h a Donald Trump dick rider. And what I thought was really interesting is is that there's an older clip and uh, you know what, let me try and actually find it. There's a clip from not even a year ago where Alex Jones is losing his mind and I don't know if this was on air or not, but he was losing his mind about Trump and he was like, yeah, it was like fucking saying fuck Trump and all this other shit. And now all of a sudden, he's going through this crazy transformation and he's kicking off somebody off of his show for being anti Trump, which I thought was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Check this out, dude.
Speaker 19: They rolled Trump and he didn't stand up at the moment of truth. Donald Trump shit his fucking pants at the fucking moment of truth and shit all over everybody. That's my first approximation. I'm not in a fucking cult for Donald Trump. Fuck him, fuck his family, fuck all these people, all right. See I shouldn't even be live right now. When are we going on the fucking satellite? God fucking damn it, man, What the fuck answered nobody, fucking peer of this goddamn fucking world.
Speaker 12: See now I'm fucking pissed right now.
Speaker 19: Syria fought all Kia, they fought eyes as, they fought it all, and now you've got madness and fucking all these people shitting all over us, and the goddamn fucking liberal fascist censoring us everywhere. In the last two days, we did an emergency fucking six hour broadcasts trying to stop this shit that could lead to World War three, and you fucking liberal pieces of fucking shit, you.
Speaker 12: Fucking assholes fucking support this.
Speaker 19: Fuck you, you fucking god damn degenerate Fox and fucking Muller and fucking Combing.
Speaker 3: And fuck you.
Speaker 19: So every major analyst see I shouldn't even be on there right now. Every analyst agrees this could trigger World War three unlike anything in our history. And the Russians were the good guys battling Isaas and Alkaida.
Speaker 12: I am not a Russophile.
Speaker 19: I've never been to Russia, but I've studied the geopolitics. They are the White Knights and our military five years ago joining the Russians to block Obama and the Arab springing to do the right thing, did the right thing. And now Madnis and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and Trump have shit from end to end all over it.
Speaker 3: So this is from Trump's first term because he brought up madness.
Speaker 12: And don't think they don't know.
Speaker 19: I mean, my godfast and furious was Obama shiffing guns into Mexico ship tranship.
Speaker 12: Him in the Middle East. Ben Ghazi was all about this.
Speaker 19: I am Trump was so on target everything he did. And I will leave ten percent judgment here to see what happens. My first approximation is my pledge to you is I'm gonna shoot you straight on Facebook and Twitter. And I am sick to my stomach right now. And maddis looks like a fucking Emperor Palpatine.
Speaker 12: When that cocksucker knows full fucking well.
Speaker 19: That I'll kinda an isis stage all those fucking chemical attacks, and now they're blaming it on the goddamn mother fucking ruck.
Speaker 12: I shouldn't be on there right now.
Speaker 19: When the fuck are we going live? I can't do the ship anymore. Fuck Trump and fuck these fucking people.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: So I don't know when come from.
Speaker 2: It seems to be from probably like twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Got a couple of small retorts. Is there nobody pure in this world? No, Alex, No, you fucking retard. For one for two, we did a thirty six hour live to try to stop this thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, real quick, my boy, Hey, hi, a guy who is on the mic for a living as well. Do you think that going live is going to save the world, Alex Jones? Is that a That's a real thought. That's a real thing that you think by broadcasting this shit, you're gonna sway public opinions so much that you're gonna alter the.
Speaker 3: Course of history.
Speaker 4: That's a real thing that you really, as a grown up believe.
Speaker 2: Wow, only reason I even bring that up is because it seemed like Alex Jones was kind of shooting it straight there for a little while. And there seems to be some kind of transition with his appearance, with his tone, with his political ideology, to where Trump can do no wrong anymore. Right, and so the and he fucking fires Owens Troyer or Owen Troyer gets up and leaves whatever the uh conversation was had, he gets up and leaves because he was too anti Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just thought that was interesting. I've never even heard of this Owen guy before, but never tuned into Info Wars then.
Speaker 4: Not really, to be honest with you, I catch clips from time to time, but like you know, if I want to hear somebody just go on rants for shit that I find entertaining, or listen Tim Dillon.
Speaker 2: I actually find it almost impossible to listen to Info Wars anymore because that's what he does.
Speaker 3: He goes on like, yeah, the clips.
Speaker 2: I can't handle a fucking like a two or three hour live or anything like that fromhim anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just he's too unhinged.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's his whole stick, right, that goes off the fucking round.
Speaker 3: But I think he banks on that though.
Speaker 4: But like I for my own personal for the information that is being shared with the class, clips clips work way well then, way better anyway than a three our rant fest. And he's so up down, left right center about it it like I'm just it's not what I find to be entertaining.
Speaker 3: If he goes on Rogan again. I love those episodes.
Speaker 2: Those were great, but him by himself whenever, he's just like a dog off a leash. Bro that's there's too much. There can be such thing as too much Alex Shones.
Speaker 4: But I will say this also before you, you know, put General James mad Dog Madison's name in your mouth there, Alex. There's a reason he resigned and walked away from the White House because he was trying to do a job and Trump didn't want to do it the way that it needed to be done. So he said, I'm not going to be associated with this dog and pony show.
Speaker 3: So he walked. So James Madis knew what was going.
Speaker 4: On, Yeah he did, and he advised the president, which is his job as a Secretary of Defense, and when the President didn't listen to him, he rolled so yeah.
Speaker 2: No, madis is all about Warren Hookers and sorry, but the hookers ran out.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He's here to you're all blood and fuck your mom and he doesn't see your mom anywhere around.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That's what he does. He snaps checks or he snaps necks and cashes checks. That's what James mad Dog does.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he's an og spirit animal. Your thoughts on the Alex Jones rand.
Speaker 10: He needed to keep.
Speaker 11: Our patron saint of chaos the fuck out of his mouth praise. If he gonna talk about the mad Dog, he best be put all the places on his name, blessings under his name.
Speaker 10: Oh he's gonna get the knife hens that, I promise you.
Speaker 11: There's gonna be a ton of cutlets off that fat some bitch yo.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, I'm actually thinking about putting my patron saint mad Dog Madness.
Speaker 3: On the wall behind me or something. I don't know why you have it. I had in my house. I took it down. The frame fell off the wall and it broke, and he could get a new frame for it, like a big ass poster frame. But I feel like I should put it behind me right.
Speaker 10: Absolute it.
Speaker 11: Yes, I spirit animal approves one you pedal on, but no, I actually have the I have him set up like as an actual Catholic plant. I actually had it a shrine in my walllocker NBMP and everything, and my gun would subject walked in one time and it was like, Holmes, what the fuck are you doing. I'm saying the blessings to the patron saint. Leave me alone right now, going this is religious time.
Speaker 10: Back off.
Speaker 4: He was like, Jonathan, I told you that there are marines that do that. That wasn't a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Honestly, the first time I went to your house and I saw that you had a whole shrine to the mad Dog with Catholic candles and crazy, I was like, is this a joke or is this for real? And and I think it's a little bit of both. Actually for me personally, it was a joke.
Speaker 4: I even had like a little bowl where I leave my I leave my tribute, you know, and and the tribute.
Speaker 3: Is my offering, if you will, is ammunition.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, every every so often I would drop a fresh forty five or a fresh nine mil or my thirty eight I would drop a fresh round into the bowl because Matt dog Be stated, you know, but like that was the point.
Speaker 3: It was a joke. My god, my former father in law, a very very devout Christian man, thought that I was like actually somewhat pagan and I'm like, no, dude, it's it's a Marine Corps general dressed as a Catholic saint.
Speaker 4: Clearly, this is for the laughs. Who's still alive, Like, yeah, he's still alive. He married a doctor, Like he's doing great, but like he not, he is well.
Speaker 3: There was some conversation if he was the warrior Monk or if.
Speaker 4: General Dunford was the warrior Monk, and I think there's a strong case for both, to be honest with.
Speaker 10: You, Okay, who's general for dunfoed?
Speaker 4: General Dunford was the assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps while I was in He actually coined me with his acmac coin in Paris whenever he caught me stealing champagne from my boys. He thought that was good initiative, and he actually gave me a coin for it. Then he went on to become the commandant of the Marine Corps. Then he went on to become the chairman of the Joint Chiefe for a time, solid guy and by warrior monk. Yes, he was in entry by trade, so he absolutely snaps some necks and cash some checks. But he also was an extremely enlightened and very very educated individual, so there was a very strong claim to be made about him being the warrior monk and then also somebody that takes killing to a religious level, like our patron Saint mad Dog. I think there's a very strong case for both. There could be more than one war enlightened in what way do you mean warfare? Okay and mattlefield tactics, Like he could give you a breakdown synopsis of Shaka Zulu's tactics and the Bullhorns, and he could give you a breakdown with with college level astuteness about Alexander the Great's cavalry and all these things, and like breaking down war fighting to an engineering level. He was very enlightened in the ways of how to efficiently kill the enemy.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful to listen to Grayson. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 17: So like a warrior monker almost like I like, I'm a big D and D guy, and I think almost like you know, they are, you know, night, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I yeah, I appreciate all your insights, Jacob.
Speaker 5: I never knew that much about the Marines. I've never had that beating Marines.
Speaker 17: It's always Yeah, it's great to hear the stories and easy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Man.
Speaker 4: I I typically get ship for speaking on military things or veteran matters because because of just the way it shook out, I was infantry bright trade, but I never deployed, which is still my biggest life regret.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't by choice. I was volunteerd to go to a duty station that made me non deployable, and that's where I was for all four years, and I was stationed in d C. But Uh, a lot of people hit me in the comments like yep, Jacob speaking on things and never deployed, bup buh bop from people that never served, that had the audacity to try to speak to me or speak about me in such ways. And it's like, you know, everybody's entired of their opinion, and that's fine, but it's it is what it is.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be hater sipping that hater raid and uh, hater's gonna hate and Tater's gonna potate.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's easy to talk shit behind a black mirror, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the keyboard warriors are so fucking ravenous. And it's like, yeah, oh, Jacob's talking about war fighting.
Speaker 3: He never did war fighting.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, at least I joined during wartime and chose a field where I was going to be in war. The Marine Corps decided that that's not where I was supposed to go, but that's not what I chose, and like somehow I am just talking out of my ass.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, well, and the thing about that is is like it wasn't even your choice, like you wanted to go over there and fucking you know, kick doors and all that shit, like that's why you signed up for the infantry. But what's interesting is that you will have people that say that it's like, dude, once you signed your name over you you don't even own your own property, Like you are the property of the government. You don't have a say so, and shit.
Speaker 4: Oh full fletched, and like, yeah, you can get a wish list and they might try to work with you to get you where you want to go. But at the end of the day, it's the needs of the Marine Corps and that's or the needs of the army or the needs of the Navy. Even if I want to go east coast and it's like you can talk to whatever, people try to shmoose your way in, but like, hey, if the West coast needs bodies and you're up, then that's just what it is. I'm very sorry, But the needs of the Marine Corps far outwaigh of the needs of you, and that's that's you know, it is what it is, and hindsight twenty twenty, it's probably for the best. I never saw combat. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was a idiot. I was a child who had stepped into a man's world and did not realize the levels that were associated with that.
Speaker 3: And it's very possible that I would have been the guy to.
Speaker 4: End up getting killed or hurt, or heaven forbid, gets someone else in my squad platoon, herd or killed.
Speaker 3: I don't know that for a fact, but I will say that I.
Speaker 4: Am of the belief that God has a plan, and whether or not we agree with it or like it, there is more going on than what we have access to, but I will say that everything does happen for a reason. I wouldn't have the insights that I have if I hadn't had been stationed in Washington, D C.
Speaker 3: For all four years and seeing the dog and.
Speaker 4: Pony show and the pompacity of the bullshit that is our political system with my own eyes firsthand, right, I would have never had that insight. I've been to the Pentagon more times than I can count. I've been in and out of the White House more times than I can count. You name these things, these big buildings where all these things happen, and like we read these stories talking about conspiratorial things of like, oh, well this happened at this place, and this happened, and I at least have a little bit of insight to say, actually, that's kind of how that goes. Or wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense. I would have never had that insight had God not put me in the position in the timeframe that I was. So, whether I like it or not, that's just how things go. And I would like to think that I'm better for.
Speaker 2: It, just out of curiosity. Whenever you were stationed there, did you ever, bless you?
Speaker 3: Samuel? Did you. God damn bless you, sir.
Speaker 4: I saw you light up two blunts at the same time. You fucking double fish in that bitch, So yeah, get it out of you, dude.
Speaker 2: But just out of curiosity, whenever you were there, did you know that DC was shaped in the form of an upside down pentagram.
Speaker 4: So it's actually the Hermetic Tree of Life. There is a pentagram within it, but if you look at it the entire National Mall, it is actually the Hermetic Tree of Life. And so it's Jewish, well not, it's Cabbalistic, which makes sense whenever you realize that it was Freemasons that founded the city.
Speaker 2: But it's not necessarily even Hermetic. Then it would be the the Einsoff, I believe is what it's called. That tree, that's the Cabbalistic tree.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 4: But I know that they use I mean that the Nordic Pagans use the Tree of Life, and the Vadix had their own version of it, and it's basically the same image. But different things are called different things and like whatever. But to your point, did I know that before I lived there? Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. Have I ever told you about my first time in Washington, DC. I don't think so, all right, And it's uh funny how things work out, you know what I'm saying. All Right, So I have been into conspiracies since I was young, and I mean like young young. But by the time I was able to start googling shit in middle school, I was looking up conspiracies.
Speaker 3: But it was the big picture shit, the JFK assassinations, the false flags, some of the bigger ones, the USS independence and all these fine, fine.
Speaker 2: The governmental conspiracies, which at the.
Speaker 4: Time, especially me being a middle school kid. And it's not like my parents. My mom was kind of in the conspiracy conversation, but not to the levels of what we have conversations about these days.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: My dad very much blue pill living in the bubble, and he does not want to know what's outside the bubble.
Speaker 3: He's very comfortable he's at so like. I didn't have that growing up.
Speaker 4: But when nine to eleven took place, I was, you know, an elementary school in high school. I had a buddy of mine that lived in New York and moved to Louisiana, and he was telling me about how there's a lot more went on at nine to eleven than what we know, and I was like, what the hell are you talking about, dude. So he showed me the nine to eleven Truth documentary and all these things, and that really started my brain turning.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, I've been into conspiracies for a very long time, and I knew that there was some some weird shit about the layout of Washington, DC my first time ever going to the city.
Speaker 3: I was actually a senior in high school. Right.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend at the time that later became my wife, who was ex wife number one.
Speaker 3: Her mom lived in DC because she worked at the.
Speaker 4: At that national level for the Veteran Affairs, right, And so during the summer she went and spent the summer with her mom, and I went up there for like a week to see DC and have a little summer vacation.
Speaker 3: One of these It was fine, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Her mom lived about two blocks away from this thing that I didn't know existed. And this is where it really all came full circle for me. It was late, not gonna say, like two in the morning behind a means, but it was, you know, it was after dark for sure, and we decided to go for a little walk and we were in a safe area of the town. I want to say, it was like around It was like northwest. I think it's been a hot minute, but anyway, and uh, we take a little walk two blocks away and I see this giant pyramid with sphinxes and giant torches out front in the middle of Washington, d C. And I'm like, what the fuck is this building? Is this is a museum of ancient Egypt. Why the hell would it be in d C? And why does it look like this? No, what I had just realized is that this is the National Grand Lodge of the Freemasons. Her mom lived two blocks away from this, and I just accidentally happened upon this. This is a grandiose structure to be in the middle of what, by all other accounts, by all other city blocks, is just a regular city.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That started me looking into and I knew that a few of the signers of the Declaration of Independence or Freemasons and like, yeah, you know these things. But I started to look at DC a lot more critically at that time. So to answer your question, yes, when I got stationed in DC, I already knew that there was a lot of interesting features about the layout of this city.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I actually found one of the iterations of that tree that you're talking about. This is just one of the iterations. It's not the most common one or the most well known one. But this is the eyeing saft.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look this up on DC arometic tree image and I'm a I'm anna blow your mind on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the one that everybody's usually accustomed to. Something a little bit more along this line, shaped in that kind of way. Yeah, dude, you start looking into that like the Kabbalistic tree of life or the uh uh, the Nordic tree of life, which is called y yoursil, Yeah, y grissil however people say it, but it is, uh, it's pretty wild, dude. So yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Look up Sacred geometry of Washington, DC.
Speaker 4: Look at that image. Just let me see how this tickles your fancy sacred geometry of Washington. D c uh possibly look up a tree. Let me see, um, yeah that one. No, no, no, look over a top right second from the right, that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, say, a layout of Washington.
Speaker 2: It almost looks like the the ladle spinning top thing right, the Dradel. Yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: But when you look at every single point on this map, it is a monument of some type. Capitol Building, Washington Monument, White House, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Ewogma Memorial, Korea and Vietnam Memorial. All of these things are laid out in very strategic specific locations, and they do, in fact make this sacred geometric pattern.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is by accident, sir, dude. Yeah, it says this is another one right here.
Speaker 4: But yeah, within it they have these other images. Like absolutely, you can draw these lines any way you want.
Speaker 2: But so so what I'm saying though, it's the ups it's the inverted pentagram.
Speaker 10: M hm.
Speaker 4: So pretty interesting, David, the square encompass, Like there's there's a lot that you could make with those specifically placed monuments.
Speaker 2: Yes, which is interesting and so and only because I've been studying this kind of occult like shit, but just looking at it, so right here, at the tip of the star, you would have the White House, right, So they say that whenever the idea behind the pentagram or the inverted pentagram is that whenever you have just a regular pentagram, you have the star pointing upwards because you're trying to draw in the energy from the heavens, from the goods right, from the good side or whatever, the white or the light right.
Speaker 4: And usually whatever else is at the tip right. So depending on perspective, it might be at the top of it, or it might be at the bottom line.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: But usually whenever you have the pentagram pointed downward towards something, you're you know, you're it's like black magic kind of stuff. But what is interesting about this the most is that the tip of the star is pointing at the White House, almost almost to say that, like the energy from all of these different locations are uh, summoning from the White House itself. So just the symbolism you know of this, Yeah, I mean, is it necessarily and I don't even know if I would necessarily say that it's well, you can look at that multiplying a cult. You can look at it multiple different ways, whether it's like so you have, whether it is inverted or correctly you know, the regular pentagram. It's like, I guess you could look at it both ways and have the White House down in hell where all of these other places are drawing energy from.
Speaker 3: You could really look at it both ways.
Speaker 4: I'll say that as per the orientation, the White House would be faced is towards the north side of that star.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if that even matters though in the in the symbolism as no, but that's my point.
Speaker 4: If you're looking north, the White House would be at the top of that star. If you're looking towards the south, the White House is at the bottom of that star. I'm not sure how it was oriented or how they did it for this matter, because I could easily just flip this image the other way and it would be at the top. So yeah, yeah, it's pretty interesting. But like right here, I don't know, there's a lot of symbolism within the city of DC, dude, not just in the way of the streets layout, the way the buildings are constructed, the edre on the side of these well, I mean the pentagon is a five sided oct you know, pentagonal shape, So I mean, yeah, there's gonna be all kinds of symbolism within that too.
Speaker 3: We get that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you remember the owl yep? Oh who was it that brought that up? That was like a year ago or something. Like that that said that there, did you know that there's an owl in there? And we were talking about the fag to Moloch and stuff. Dude wild The symbolism is and and it does make you wonder, like what are they really representing whenever you see dual citizenship to Israel within a lot of politicians and then you got literally like all of d C very a cult like at least as far as the symbolism. You look at the dollar bill with the pyramid and the all seeing I could it be Illuminati? And it just makes you wonder the motive and what are they really trying to do here? Is it strictly and purely symbolic or is there really some extra occult shit going on.
Speaker 3: I think we know the answer to that.
Speaker 4: I think it's both the dual citizenship to Israel thing that has nothing to do with the layout of Washington, DC. You gotta keep in mind, Israel only became a nation nineteen forty eight. DC was redesigned and redrawn after it was burned to the ground in the War of eighteen twelve. Right eighteen fourteen, DC was burned to the ground with the exception of one building, and that was the marine Barricks that I was stationed.
Speaker 2: The only reason I say that is because you mentioned about how it could be the Kabbalistic tree, which is Jewish mysticism.
Speaker 4: It is, it is, but that's because the founders were Freemasons, and without the Kabbala, what is freemasonry, right, Alfred Pike.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what I'm saying with that, It wasn't Israeli. It was the occult and mystic side, mysticism in general. Yeah, yes, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: But it's act, like you said, Illuminati Freemasons at that time when America was found in seventeen seventy six, that's when the Illuminati was formed, and it was formed in what we would now call Germany. Right later in the eighteen hundreds, there was a melding together of the two, and that was a different conversation. But again that was after DC was already laid out. But a lot of the Illuminati symbolism took its notes from Freemasonry because free Masonry predated it by a few centuries, right, a good few centuries. So it's you know, it's it's kind of like saying, how can I put this?
Speaker 2: Well, because the Illuminati was like Bavarian or something like that. Wasn't it Bavarian? And that's that's what we would now call Germany, right, But that's my point. It was the Illuminati was founded by a dude who was not allowed to become a Freemason, so he decided to start his own clique and said, you know what, fuck y'all, we're even better than you.
Speaker 3: If I can't be a part of it, then I'm gonna start my own. But bye bye.
Speaker 4: Cut two years later, the Illuminati was outlawed and a lot of the members ended up become members of Freemasonry because they knew that they could hold secrets, they knew that they were of the enlightened variety, all these things, and they brought a lot of their own knowledge into the Freemasons. And there was a melding together of the two in the early to mid eighteen hundreds. But again d C was already structured and laid out by that time, way more Freemason influenced than Illuminati. But at a certain point you cannot really separate one from the other.
Speaker 2: Hard to distinguish the two, really, Yeah, especially as time goes on. You know, could they have melted together and you know.
Speaker 4: Because they were all working with Eastern and Western occult practices and melding them together to find their own meaning behind it for their own occult rituals, both Freemasons and Illuminatis, and so it was, you know, they at the end of the day, it's kind of the same jam. So they just kind of meld them together and made a new thing. And later on the Shriners became a thing, and the York and the Scottish Rite and all these things, And which is also why they believe that the city of DC is also called the Crescent City Crescent as in the Shriner symbol.
Speaker 3: Right, there's levels well, New Orleans called that too. New Orleans is called that too.
Speaker 4: It is, And there's a lot of people that believe that New Orleans was a Shriner based city as well.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I hear you do.
Speaker 4: But Freemasons weren't really a part of the founding of the city of New Orleans.
Speaker 11: Like that.
Speaker 4: New Orleans is a systemically Catholic town, and the Catholics and the Freemasons have a lot of beef against each other.
Speaker 2: That's you know, you know, yeah, take it back out of the chat Nick sent this damn near two hours ago. This was in reference to the day the Earth stood still. The quote is, and he sent the YouTube link to but the quote is you say we are on the brink of destruction, and you are right. But it is only on the brink that people find the will to change, only on the precipice that we evolved. This is our moment. Don't take that from us. We are close to an answer. Class Yeah, Rose Queos said, I seriously believe there is so much more to this Earth and the universe as a whole, far more complex than we can even begin to understand. I do think it's honestly weird to not believe that there is life beyond Earth. My sister and I have had this debate. I told her God is basically an estraterrestrial. He isn't from Earth, so God is an alien. Sorry, I am sleep deprived.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've heard that argument before, and I guess by definition that is a correct statement.
Speaker 2: I actually said, I believe that God's a schizophrenic personally. Why do you say that because he has four point six billion personalities and they all think.
Speaker 3: That they're real. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Anyway, moving on, Samuel, Well, I.
Speaker 10: When I was younger, I this is gonna be I don't mean to say this as a basm.
Speaker 11: Or anything, but when I was young, I kind of thought it, Well, that guy was prob he's schizophrenic because he says that there's only one God but he's three people, which I was like, that was me trying to figure out the trinity and I went about it the wrong way. But God, God says homosexualty's abomination, but he put the mal g spot in the ass. And he says that the most beautiful creation was the angel Semio later known as Oh for the sun of the morning. Yeah, God, God, God said that described Semao as the most beautiful thing in existence, And I was like, so is God gay?
Speaker 10: But then I was like, no, that's blasted me.
Speaker 11: And then I've said God, will please forgive me for the I please forgive me?
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and I like, how you know you would have you could really look at it at a multitude of way. Is is he a schizophrenic or is he multi dimensional?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: And it's it obviously makes more sense.
Speaker 2: That he would be multi dimensional or whatever, right, and less schizophrenic because those people need to be put in padded rooms.
Speaker 10: I think God would be.
Speaker 11: I think that heaven is like a fourth dimension, and I think that that God created everything. He's outside of the dimensions or whatever. But I think that when we die, like heaven is where it's the good place obviously. Well, I think that it's all at the end, it's all going to become one, and it all came out of the void that is God.
Speaker 3: I agree, you know.
Speaker 2: And as far as like the whole schizophrenic thing, dude, I did an episode on Meta Mysteries about schizophrenics, and I think that there's actually more going on there than just craziness.
Speaker 3: So it depends on the person. It's very case by case, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean there are some that like are actually like really out of their fucking minds, and then there are those that they just perceive the world in a way different way and it's not necessarily wrong, but it's not necessarily right.
Speaker 3: It's just, yeah, something case by case.
Speaker 2: It's just multiple personalities, and you know, and I don't know whether you think that you're receiving some kind of message from the spirit world or something like that, Like I don't know. That's that's the way I go with it, Like, could it be that these people are essentially multiple souls in one people.
Speaker 3: That's where you get real weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you're not supposed to, like your average person shouldn't be hearing multiple voices in their head. That's that's not a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, but you say that whenever you talk to God that you hear another voice that's not yours. So you're kind of schizophrenic in that sense if you look at it through that lens.
Speaker 4: But it's not well in that sense. I would say, it's not within my head. My ears hear it, but that's just my you're actual your your ears either that your physical ears hear it. Interesting, Samuel, go ahead, sir, you're over there about to have a fucking stroke, raising your.
Speaker 3: Hand, sir.
Speaker 8: Two one.
Speaker 10: The thing that you hear is like in your head.
Speaker 11: Is it like you speaking, but it instead of your voice coming out of vobial it's the same language, like same volume. You can't yell, you can't wish, feel it, but your ears it's as if your ears registered, but it's all in your head.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I mean I know what my internal dialogue voice sounds like for sure. You know, and that that is there and I've made the joke before. Off, Like, look, I got three voices bouncing around in there. Two of them are fighting it out, and one of them is just trying to find where the fucking smoking section is.
Speaker 3: Like I've I've made these jokes before.
Speaker 10: Okay, and my I'm sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 11: But my second thing is did because I kind of feel guilty right now because I said what I said when I was young and everything.
Speaker 5: Is that a blasphemy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: But also God has a sense of humor. He simply must look at the platypus, what about me? I meant the actual animal, not the spirit animal. But yeah, no, even He's just said humor is a powerful tool and we should use it, so.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 11: I've become a lot more intrinsic, like devoted than I was back then, so I'm kind of don't want to damn my soul.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even trip about that. I mean, because here's the deal. It's not just about what you say. It's also your thoughts. I mean, if God can hear even your thoughts, then we're all going to hell. Bro, Like, if he's judging the thoughts in that way.
Speaker 3: Look, questioning the situation is not inherently blaspheming, right, It's about the spirit behind it. It's about your intention. Are you saying, like you said, is God gay? Are you saying that because you're like, you know what, fuck him?
Speaker 4: He must be a remember, and you're saying all these horrible shit because you're angry at God? Or are you just kind of questioning it because you're a human being in your mind happened to wander into that direction one day. It's a different intent, it's different spirit behind it.
Speaker 11: Well, at the same time I was, I was, and I stopped going to touch, I quit being a youth, passed and everything, and I just I kind of fell out of it.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, everybody has their trials and tribulations.
Speaker 4: Bro, life is a journey, and every day you wake up you have another opportunity to do better today than you did yesterday to whatever that might mean to you, right, if that means your relationship with God, or that means your relationship with your spouse, whatever the case is. If you woke up this morning and you're currently drawing breath, you still have time to make the change that.
Speaker 3: Need to be made in other News.
Speaker 2: The Penguin Spanker said, unpopular opinion, fat bitches are the best.
Speaker 3: They okay, let's go into it. They have more, more.
Speaker 2: Cushion for the pushing and give the best head. Never have I ever had head to remember from a skinny, petite woman under one hundred and eighty pounds climbing mountains till the day I die.
Speaker 3: Good on you, sir, I'm no lie, said, I can't find a lie detected in that statement. Damn, that's that's obviously. You know, there are exceptions to the rule, but there are always as exceptions. That's not like a wall struck down.
Speaker 4: But like you know, and I don't know about under one hundred and eighty pounds, I think there is a height to weight to proportions ratio that should be considered on.
Speaker 2: That and your five foot nothing. You know, you're four foot eight, one hundred and eighty pounds.
Speaker 4: That's a different conversation, right right, Five ten is a whole lot different than five to one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. There's levels to this, Yeah, Mikayla said.
Speaker 2: The more I learned about space, the more I can't help but think that it all sounds really made up. Yeah, sounds about interesting. Said it used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. I've listened to a lot of theory supporting both sides, and I really don't know if I'm one hundred percent either way, nuff said. Steph said, it's okay to sit on the fence. It's nice being uh, it's nice being about to It's nice to appreciate both perspectives and call out the bullshit too. Mikayla said, I really love hearing both sides. I accidentally slipped down the flat Earth rabbit hole, but it really opened up my mind a ton and it's all very fast. But now as I homeschool my kids about space, it feels weird teaching them the main narrative while I still have a ton of questions myself.
Speaker 4: Make understand that, you know, we don't know everything, but you do at least need to teach them what they need to know to pass the test.
Speaker 3: Good on you for homeschooling, by the way, that's that's a task.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Good for you. You have the patience of a thousand.
Speaker 14: Well sometimes most of the time I try. You know, it's not perfect.
Speaker 2: Every day, but I hear you can actually knock all that all that school work out in like three hours. My sister was doing it for the past year with her oldest and it's like she's like, yo, I can get all this shit done in like three hours.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck are kids in school for eight for real?
Speaker 20: I mean my oldest is first grade. It's like pre K through first grade, so like it's pretty basic stuff. So I'm not teaching them anything super crazy like reading, writing, handwriting, you know.
Speaker 14: But yeah, I say, like.
Speaker 20: Two hours, like and I get to sit down individually with each of them and still have group work and then yeah, and you can turn anything into a lesson.
Speaker 2: So and you may as well do it anyway because you think about it, like, I mean, anybody that can obviously, but if you think about it, dude, my daughter by my last year that I was living in Louisiana, so like a year and a half ago, we would have her and she would come home with I shit, you not two or three hours worth of homework? So why are we having two or three hours worth of homework on top of eight hours worth of school? Whenever you can get all that banged out in two or three hours with homeschooling.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 3: I have waged war against the fucking school board for this. Homework is bullshit. It is aside from okay, you got a.
Speaker 4: Project that like maybe wants a term or wants a quarter or whatever the case. They have like a project that they need to do at home and then bring in and present. Okay, well I could fuck with you on this.
Speaker 3: You're working on over the course of a month or two months or something like that.
Speaker 4: But every fucking day coming home to have an hour or two's worth of homework Like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I got active ass kids, and I would argue.
Speaker 4: That they're enrichment aka the sports and activities, the extracurriculars that they're involved in are.
Speaker 3: As important as their schoolwork.
Speaker 4: So you, mister and miss teaching lady and man in person whatever the fuck that can't do your job in the allotted amount of time does not constitute you taking my time away for that purpose. When I was an electrician, that would be like me going home and rewiring up something that I didn't have time to finish while I was at work. Sounds like I need to do better time management, bro. I agree, it's bullshit, but anyway, yeah, uh that it's for the extra practice.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you need to be a more effective teacher.
Speaker 17: Then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, what I hear is so one of my friends he sends his kids to this private school. It's like a Christian private school, right, and he said that he loves the format of the way they do it over there, because they don't have, you know, all seven or eight classes every single day. They'll divide it like three classes this semester, three classes the next semester, And that way you're not having to come home and do all this extra homework because you already spent two hours in the classroom on that subject.
Speaker 4: That's how it was for us in high school. Dude, half the year was four classes. The other half the year was the other four classes. It was fucking excellent.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: That didn't start until the year after I graduated.
Speaker 3: I'm pissed, really. I was at santaml for years and years before I got there. Well, I went to Dutchtown so school for rejects over there.
Speaker 2: Dude, spirit Animal said, if I have a son, I'm naming him Crowley or Romulus or Remus, perhaps not Crowley.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna go Romulus and Remus. I personally would go Romulus Remus got killed, stung it out. Do what you want with that information, said, If I have a daughter, Artemis or Cordelia, middle name cenis after my great grandma Samuel. Samuel equals God has heard interesting.
Speaker 10: M God, which oh funny enough. My dad actually had me wrote up as twins.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 11: He had to h burst certificates with drew up for me because he didn't light the way that it's felt one.
Speaker 10: That's the story my dad told me.
Speaker 11: My mom also said that she chose the way my name is felt and everything because she wanted it to be different. But uh, I came out like almost a month pretty mauch.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 11: They got in a car, work and everything, and my really cool cold wrapped around my neck.
Speaker 10: So I was a miracle baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I dude, white boy wizard said, my ex wife changed her mind at the very last minute. She said, I want to name him after you instead, which was something I never brought up. I'll always be grateful to her for that.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: Dude, to have a junior, that's awesome, Jacob, you got one of those. No, I don't have this, it's not a junior. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought Junior would be too redneck. No shade to the juniors out there, but yeah, I have u.
Speaker 4: I named him Jacob moop Se because I thought that'd be a little more regal. Plus, if it's possible for me to pass down my noble title to him, it sounds better that way.
Speaker 3: And so do you ever call him deuce?
Speaker 4: I dude, I was thinking like I would want to call him the nickname of the deuce, But the problem is a duce could also mean a shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, ah, fuck, okay, fine, but uh, I mean, like Jacob is that much better because you got Jacob's ladders? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well true, and we actually have a Jacob's ladder. As a matter of fact, we have oh not the piercings.
Speaker 3: The toy.
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, wow wow, Yeah, contact matters on that one. There's a wooden toy with ribbons that is a Jacob's ladder, and we have a few of them in the house right now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 4: Then there was Piercings that was created by a bunch of freaky, deaky motherfuckers, and I don't know how the hell that got associated with Jacob's ladder.
Speaker 3: But sure enough it's a.
Speaker 2: Thing, a piercing all the way up your dick. Like that's that's madness.
Speaker 4: I cannot imagine that that feels good in practical use.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the spirit animal knows what's your thoughts there on that the Jacob's ladder, and tell me you have that, please, I do not, though I will.
Speaker 3: I'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: You get it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's thinking about it. He took a second. He took a second to think about it.
Speaker 2: Bro' No, no, I don't even need proof. You don't need to show me a picture. But you know, once I see that you have ice on your nuts, I'll know I'd cry. I'd cry, Yeah, yeah, I probably would.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like that's asking for something to get stretched in a way it's not supposed to get stretched.
Speaker 11: You know. The the reason why it's called that is because when you when it, the fattest is right, because it would be big, it would go up and then it would go into smaller.
Speaker 10: It looks like it's going on in ascending to the heavens.
Speaker 3: Dude, what happens?
Speaker 2: What happens whenever you get a Jacob's Ladder? Piercing, and you go out and it's snowing outside. It's stretching it out in ways that it shouldn't be stretched out.
Speaker 3: You mean condensing it together?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you just have You'll just hear some some tinks happening, and then, uh, I guess perhaps the metali agitate itself and you might end up enjoying it.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 10: Depending on how coda gets, you could lose it to FoST bite.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's metal in your dick. That makes you more susceptible to frostbite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, imagine you get that metal and your dick, and you know you're with your lady who has feelings in her mouth.
Speaker 4: Probably he and that tink tink might feel a little different. I'm at an old guy of job site, Pops. I doubt he's listening with God. If you're listening out there, love you to death. You should call me sometime.
Speaker 3: This old man had a dick.
Speaker 4: Piercing and he was very very proud about that, and it was at towards the top, but it actually was a bar and there was a slit to where the bar could go up and down like slide, not far, but just about a solid inch. And I'm like, Pops, why, He's like, because, man, you can put you a ring right here and right here on your fingers and it agitates the shit out of that motherfucker boy, let me tell you. And I jack off way more now I get pushes.
Speaker 3: So that was that of a piercing for me.
Speaker 5: I did that for me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, Pops, what the fuck, dude, is this for real? This is real life right now?
Speaker 4: Oh, I swear to God so and I wouldn't lie about something stuck in my dick. And I'm like, I believe you, but like, what the fuck?
Speaker 11: He's like?
Speaker 4: If you ever see you'll see it a lot in a skateboard culture as well. If you ever see a man walking around and he has a ring on both of these knuckles on his pointer finger, you bet your ass you'd got.
Speaker 3: A friendle them piercing. That's a I don't know if that's a correct term for it, but he used some term that I'd never heard before. That's the one. Damn. I do have a dec NB. Yeah, and apparently that is a thing.
Speaker 4: And uh, you get a metal bar just rocking when you when you're getting after and apparently it uh, it does it for some people.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to just take his word for that. I shown up am Pops was he was a real one. He was some might say the realist, you know.
Speaker 2: Michayla said, uh, naming your kids after Packers, those poor kiddos hashtag dumbars.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, oh, you're one of those, even worse than me. She goes loud and crowd Sir. White Boy Wizard says, go hawks, referring to the Seahawks. Spirit Animals said, roll tied. Nobody was talking about college football.
Speaker 3: By nobody was talking about the fucking Tide.
Speaker 2: Sam so funny dirty Sanchez Uh. San Jez said, name my son, Nicholas chame caim uh because how badass is Oh?
Speaker 3: Like chain? Okay, chain nice?
Speaker 2: Imagine my whrror when I heard a Jewish person info me that it was Chi. I'm with am with the phlem oh like him, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Nicholas, hi Am. It's like no chain and it's like no I I am. It's like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, everyone knows that America's favorite is.
Speaker 3: The Devil Dogs. This is a fact.
Speaker 2: Let's see, he said, we stray further from God every day. The guy that kept bothering me in b MP, I sewed him back. I sewed him into his rack. Then I beat him with the sock with soap. He didn't pick on me anymore.
Speaker 3: I feel like these are being that fast. It's sewing. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like these are stories that are easily said whenever the other party is not around.
Speaker 3: Samuel I so so I he pissed me off and his ship was.
Speaker 10: He passed me off about two weeks straight and I finally had enough of it. So I waited till he passed out.
Speaker 11: I fucking crawled under my I got out of my rack, had my song kit, put it in my mouth, and I cralled. I bet he crawed under the rack about four sets of racks, and then I I literally sewed him his sheets.
Speaker 10: To his rack while he was in them, and then I beat him with with with the sock.
Speaker 3: See what we did our dry shower wing.
Speaker 4: That dude happened to be on the top bunk, so we were just able to grab his sheets and like hold him down in that way.
Speaker 3: But show show that more than one way to skin a cat, as they.
Speaker 10: Say, to the point, I hated him, and your boy has time on his hands.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that spirit animal you posted.
Speaker 2: This is actually interesting because he he asked the Internet about Paul Walker's girlfriend and it said her name was Jasmine Pilchered Gosnel. So it says Paul Walker's girlfriend at the time of his death was Jasmine Pilchered Gosnel. According to reports, she was twenty three when Walker died in twenty thirteen, and they had begun dating for They had been dating for seven years, meaning that she would have been sixteen when their relationship began and he would have been thirty three. Oh fuck, So do you remember that they said all the reports that are like, yeah, they killed Paul Walker because he was about to expose all the pedophilia and all that shit in Hollywood. It's like, motherfucker was a pedophile himself. Dang thirty three and sixteen. Bro, I'm thirty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you learned something new every day. Fuck Paul Walker, dude, dude, same thing goes for oh, what's his name? Seinfeld? Jerry Seinfeld?
Speaker 2: Seinfeld was dating dude. He's let me find out. I believe she was even younger than sixteen.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: Hold on when you told him when he was filming, when he was like a stand up comic, Like, what are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: Like his current wife was a lot younger than him whenever they first start dating. I'm going to figure out the exact.
Speaker 4: Date, Jerry Seinfeld, pedophile. Just put that into the AIQ and see what comes up.
Speaker 3: I believe he married her. Oh that makes it less bad, but still bad.
Speaker 2: So Jerry Seinfeld is eighty three, his wife is fifty three, so it's a thirty year difference.
Speaker 3: But how old was she when they started dating? That's the question when they started dad.
Speaker 4: Because if he was fifty three when they started and she was, yeah, she was twenty three, then like that's that's okay. It's definitely outside of the realm of the creep method for anybody who doesn't know the youngest age that you are allowed to date, and it not be okay, and it's it's not considered creepy.
Speaker 3: Take your age cut in half at seven, okay. Sorry.
Speaker 2: So the woman that he's with now is not the same one that I'm referring to, so which even still he likes him younger. But whenever they started dating she was twenty six. Okay, okay, but it does say that he had his girlfriend when they met, he was thirty nine and he was dating a seventeen year old, So that's even worse. Actually, seventeen is right there on that border, dude, But everybody's considered nine though, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I still consider it unacceptable behavior.
Speaker 2: So still a twenty two year difference between him and his ex girlfriend and a thirty year difference between him and his now wife.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, that's that's fucked now. Seventeen was she like a few weeks away from turning eighteen. That doesn't make it that much better. But I mean, you know, at least there's a little bit of some leeway. But god damn, dude, that's now with that kind of age gap, though it's not, the age gap negates the leeway that there possibly could be.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says Jerry Seinfeld's wife Jessica met in a pretty controversial way. You know what, Well, you know, we'll probably do an episode on that. We don't have time.
Speaker 3: I want to get to some some of the rest of these comments before we wrap it up. FU Paul Walker, though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, uh, white boy Wizard said, mine means tumult or to riot talking about his name nice ways in persuasion or the spirit animal or the conspiracy platypus or Samuel said in eighteen fourteen, we took a little trip along the Colonel Jackson down the Mighty Mississip.
Speaker 3: We took a little bacon, and we took the.
Speaker 4: Beans, and we fought the bloody bridge in the town in New Orleans. Oh yeah, that's a that's a classic.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I didn't know that one.
Speaker 8: You'll welcome.
Speaker 10: I'm giving you a little bit of a Southern coach and bubble.
Speaker 3: You know that song, Jonathan no in nineteen fourteen along with Barne Jackson, Down the Mine and Mississip. You never heard this song.
Speaker 2: I can't say I have, sir, Damn, I'm not. I wasn't raised in the South. Okay, that's fair, That's not my thing. God is Love said so Paul Walker was a regular, uh Nick Pedo fed Fluentes. We're going to Capitol Hill then marrying a sixteen year old dude.
Speaker 3: Getting some flak for the Nick Flintes comment that was made.
Speaker 5: Come at me.
Speaker 4: There's been a few people that you wish you were big enough to actually come at Nick flint as.
Speaker 3: Y'all are so off base. You don't know what he's talking about. And it's like, oh, he absolutely dog walked Candace in that interview. Don I'm like, that is a bold statement to make, Nick twines Candace still come at me and get these hands. Brother, Yeah, he's annoying.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: Nick Foyn says is known to identify as an in cell, which means he claims to be involuntarily celibate and does not have a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, orvel We've talked about that before.
Speaker 4: In cell culture, they have like a actual hatred of women because women find them repulsive. But they only find them repulsive because they act like fucking in cells.
Speaker 3: Dude. Hold up.
Speaker 2: He has made controversial statements about relationships and marriage, including expressing a preference for marrying very young women. How young are we talking about here, NICKI.
Speaker 3: Just said it.
Speaker 4: God has love said he said everyone should marry sixteen year olds when you're at least thirty plus. Okay, So once again, I'm sorry Nick Flint, as you some of the things you say might be, you know, objectively true, but there's a lot of things that you say that have put you in the position that you're in right now.
Speaker 3: I don't exactly have sympathy for you, dude, Yeah, dude, I mean you want to.
Speaker 2: I know that the term white supremacist gets thrown at around a lot nowadays, but no, he is. He actually is. So that's the that's the problem I got for pieces of shit like him. And also he had a recent quote that said, uh, I totally see myself accidentally killing my wife, so uh yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't like the fucking guy.
Speaker 2: If I ever saw him, I would I would ask him to catch these hands. Personally, I don't like his cocky, fucking attitude. I don't like that he's he thinks that he's no at all. I don't like that he dude, he speaks from such a privileged platform and like his words should be gospel.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck you, bro, Like that's I don't like Asian persuasion.
Speaker 4: Spirit animal Sam has said, Oh, Nick Fintes has streamed gay porn not once, not twice, but thrice, and I gotta be honest, to the shock of no one, I'm sorry, did anybody listen to him speak and think that like he's straight, he's a he claims to be an inset well, but that's it's not exactly accurate. I'm pretty sure he's a closeted homosexual, and that might also be why he's repulsed by women and has a visceral dislike of them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't know that for a fact, but that checks out to me.
Speaker 2: Everything he says is for the clicks. That's why I don't fuck with him. He's not genuine.
Speaker 4: But the other side of that is just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to hate women, And just because you're white doesn't mean you have to be a supremacist. Look at Milo Uanopolis. He was called a white supremacist. He married a black guy. To quote him, he said, how much black dick do I have to suck before people start calling me a non racist?
Speaker 3: And it's like, god damn it, my low, Holy fuck.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was like that dude, but then also a homosexual, and they kept calling.
Speaker 3: Him all of these other horrible things and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know he's turned catholic, he's turned straight in all these things, and he's seen as an outcast by the conservative movement these days.
Speaker 3: But my point is he never hates women.
Speaker 4: Even when he was openly and outwardly gay, he had very good relationships with a lot of female talking heads of his same political party.
Speaker 3: He has some disagreements with some, no doubt.
Speaker 4: But just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to hate women, And just because your white doesn't have to make you a racist.
Speaker 3: What's nick Quinn says his fucking excuse, He is just a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he really is, uh, Samuel, If you would, sir, give off your famous send off.
Speaker 10: Sir, to be the chaos let's rup from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 4: Much love you cut out in the beginning of it, but we know what you meant to say, brother, good things, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Do you want to give your send off sir? Yeah, let's go ahead and give the shameless plug at this time.
Speaker 4: If you're allowed to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and minted coins real weight of these precious meles. The best place to get your start b to go to coec silver dot com link in the description below. When you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark will be the want to reach back out to you and get you squared away. You want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of bit. Listen, I say it every single episode. There's never been a better time to get your hands on some of these things before our economic system goes all haywire, as it is absolutely going to do.
Speaker 3: The math is the math.
Speaker 4: The best way to protect yourself and your future investments would be to get involved and invested in some sort of an attainable asset that will hold value. Silver and gold are some of the easiest to get your hands on. Silver more than gold this as of this moment. The best place to get your start see ususilver dot com link in the description below. But another way you could support the show and support yourself and support this mission that we have going on here, especially as we are talking about all these wild things on our Tuesday Night Lives. We want to hear your take on some of the possibly controversial things we talked about in this evening. We want to hear from you in the best place to let us know would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes comments, leave a postly review, shares at the Friends of Family shares ever hears the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm.
Speaker 4: Se across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted and more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members?
Speaker 3: Like nurse do you find ladies and gentlemen? Why are you gonna go?
Speaker 4: Check out MENTA Mysteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover respective we there with the five star using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 3: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patrons.
Speaker 4: That we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links to those in the description as.
Speaker 3: Well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important to Shuren't the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as human impossible.
Speaker 5: All that.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item.
Speaker 3: But that's not all. When you get one item.
Speaker 4: They will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 3: They offered a.
Speaker 4: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this
Speaker 4: Podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT