Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great American.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: This floor is Thursday, afternoon of the friestday. Of course, the Bengals tee it up tonight against the Ravens. Everyone said it's a must win game. The two greatest quarterbacks in football right now to beat up tonight right here, and this is of course a must win for the Bengals. We'll see what happens there. But one of the best things going on now is the post mortem. What went right? What went wrong? I've been watching News Nation, I've been watching CNN, I've been watching MSNBC. It's wonderful. I've probably spent more time watching MSNBC now than I should to get an idea what's happening politically and philosophically on the other side. But Leland Vitter, it's one of the main stars at News Nation who first called this thing for Trump early in the evening. And Leland Vetert welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Leland always time is limited. Can you give me in your view from your coverage of the issue. You're traveling the highway and the bye ways, Brian Anton. News Nation. They had him on a couple times, going from New Jersey all the way to California, back and forth, back and forth. What were the two or three reasons that Trump won and the two or three reasons that Kamala Harris lost.
Speaker 3: To me, the massive shift in voting is not one demographic, and I think the mistake is to say, Oh, it's black men, or oh it's young Latinos, or oh it's young frat stars or old women or whatever it is. It's not. It's paycheck to paycheck voters, regardless of demographic, because economic issues are at the forefront of every decision, and that is the primary driver. I think of the massive shift in support to Donald Trump, whether it be in urban areas where he ran about ten to fifteen points better than he did in twenty twenty. We're talking about Boston and Chicago and New York City. He was best at his numbers in New Jersey by ten point. Those are paycheck to paycheck voters. That's number one. Number two. I think the idea that there is a massive gender gap can finally be put to rest. There is no gender gap. There is a marriage gap, and single women broke heavily for Kamala Harris absolutely based on primarily abortion, but also some other progressive issues. Married women do not because married women care about feeding their families. They care about whether their girls are going to have to play on sports teams with boys. They care about whether their boys are going to be in classrooms where they're shown books on inappropriate things. I forget sometimes I'm on the radio rather than cable news, and those moms care about their boys being in school and not being canceled. Yep. So you put all of that together. I think those are the two main lessons.
Speaker 1: I received an e mail from a female listener in California, and she said, essentially, I was a liberal until I got married. When I was in college, I did all the things college girls do, drank and smoked and did things I shouldn't have done. And when I got out, I was concerned about abortion. I was concerned about protesting when I got married. But Mary, now six or seven years I'm in my early thirties. I'm worried not about my six year old daughter getting an abortion. I worry about her being shown a male genitelia by a first grade teacher. I worry about her being told that she's in the wrong body. I worry about when I go to the Stone groceries or higher. That's what she really worry about.
Speaker 3: Your Yeah, and you were. And she worried about her husband's job being taken by an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She worries about homelessness and drug use. She worries about fentanyl everywhere. And you can't have a girl scout. Cookies don't exist anymore. Boy Scouts don't exist. And she said, I changed. And so the media not necessarily you perhaps, but the media wanted to make it a gender gap. But that's a great comment. It's a marriage or non marriage gap of the childish cat ladies going in one direction and mom's going in another. And that was an important factor. What about the factor of the Trumpster And the last two weeks of the election. Every day was a new bombshell. It was either a Puerto Rico is floating garbage or it was all of a sudden Kamala Harris is with Liz Cheney getting the support of Dick Cheney, who is the devil in the views of Democrats mainly, or the swimsuit model from who was dating Jeffrey Epstein that may have been fondled by Donald Trump, or the msg rally in which was a Nazi rally every day there was a new reason that Chase down and all of that amount of nothing a hill of beans. But the media tize or did it did it to us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or or it was the time that Joe Biden called all of Donald Trump supporters garbage. So there were a lot of things. I submit to you that there were a lot of people who voted for Donald Trump this time around, and the polling I think bears this out not because of his style, okay, but in spite of it. And I think that's a big mistake that Democrats don't realize. They thought for a long time, if we can just tell people how terrible Donald Trump is or scare them then about what he will be, then they won't vote for him. And what we realized is that that was a losing strategy across the board, because people number one knew what Trump was in twenty six twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one or twenty sixteen to twenty on his first term, and number two, they were so concerned about the economy they didn't care. So I think it would be a mistake though to book at this is, Oh, everybody loves Donald Trump style. They love to talk of him being a dictator on day one. They love how he talks sometimes about women. They love the you know, let's put Liz Cheney in front of a firing squad. Oh, they want him to bring his political opponents up on criminal charges. That would be a mistake. I think.
Speaker 1: Another factor I read in some more reasonable liberal circles says that whenever the Democratic candidate runs for office, who do you trot out? Every time? Here comes Oprah talking about income inequality. Here comes Bill Clinton talking about how to treat women. Here comes the Obamas. Here comes Michelle who's talking down from her four mansions to black folks, you're not black, don't be against us. You have Barack Hussein Obama telling black males you know, don't you know what we've done for you and stick with your race. Stick with that. And George Clooney, who pushed I guess Joe Bien out of office. He's having a little bit of a come up and said Matt Damon and all the Hollywood elite, and the Hollywood is collapsing, as I speak, all around me financially. But they tried out the normal suspects to preach to us about the kind of lives that we should live, and especially black males and Hispanic mails said, you know what, I can't I've seen it. I've seen it before. I've seen enough. I can't take the Michelle Obama and Barack Hussein Obama, and I can't take Liz Channy mixing around with Oprah and Oprah saying at a rally a night before the election, you know what if you don't vote for the Democratic candidate up and down, up and down the ballot, that we're having no more elections. This is the last election you can vote. Can they trot out in four years the same crowd anticipating a different result.
Speaker 3: Well, definition of insanity's doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Right, this is the same people they trotted out Bruce Springstea in the like during during twenty sixteen. And there's already a lot of talk about that. I think there's going to be a different question to be asked, which is do Democrats and this is a warning for Republicans, do Democrats decide that winning is more important than the progressive orthodoxy? And if they do, Republicans should be really worried because Donald Trump's going to give tax cuts to billionaires. He's going to follow through on that. You're you, you may or may not see a lot of anger and you know, potential and always things too far in America over what ends up happening with not only the Supreme Court, but the lower courts and decisions that are made there. There's there's always the possibility of backlashing. If Democrats, you know, if Kamala Harris can do a thought experiment, if Kamala Harris had pa Andy Basheer of Kentucky, you know very well as a governors as her vice president or pic Nicki Haley as her vice president, and it said a few simple things. Number one, if you commit a crime as an illegal immigrant, you're going to be deported him illegally. I'm going to close the border. We're done with this. Number two, boys will not be playing on girls' sports teams period. Number three, I'm done with. We're done with the law fair issue. First day, I'm partnering Donald Trump and we were moving forward and together as a country. And number four, I am going to appoint these three Republicans, one of whom's sort of a MAGA adjacent Republican to my cabinet. Okay, she would have won by fifteen points. Okay, number in, number five, Here's why I think where we went wrong on the economy, and this is how I'm going to break with Joe Biden on economic issues.
Speaker 1: Why didn't I thought when it was going on, and she was saying well into it, that I can't think of one thing I would have done differently the past four years. I had a Republican senator who spoke to a Democratic senator that told me that. When she went off set with Sonny Houston on the View and that classic clip of her saying, I can't think of anything I would have done differently, they got her into her room and said, a mad and vice president, a whole campaign is based upon a new path forward. How can you say you're going to do nothing different Here's the card with your four talking points. Later that night, she went on Howard Stern. Later the nights she went on Stephen Colbert and said exactly the same thing, which is, I can't think of anything we had done differently. And so I'm thinking, how does somebody like that have the supplemental intellect to deal with different issues? Juggling balls between the Ukraine and the Southern border, crime and the budget and taxes. How can someone who is so intellectually vacuous could be the president When she's being told what to do and she does the exact opposite and then apologizes to her quote handlers for not handling the question correctly, then that indications she shouldn't have been the president.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she apologized to her handlers or not, but what I do know is this is a woman who's never had to take a stand her whole political career, and it's worked. It got her to be vice president of the United States was by not not taking a stand on anything. And in California democratic politics, you didn't have to the machine. It's a machine driven political system. You say what the machine wants you to say, and the machine moves you along, okay, And and the machine ended up putting her, putting her as Joe Biden's vice president because he promised he was going to take a woman. And this is a woman who you know, you think about her intellectual honesty. This is a woman who called Joe Biden a racist on the debate stage and then became his vice president and kissed the ring right Okay, so this this is not This is not a woman known for a lot of adherence to her own thought. Okay, how about that. So I kind of just I kind of disagree with you. I think she I think this was what they thought was going to work. The problem was they didn't realize it wasn't going to work, and they didn't listen. You know that it was more important to them for all the intellectual coalitions to stay together than it was for them to win.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she was told on the other side of the table the Leland Vinter recipe you just went through one through five. Likely, I think would have elected her to the presidency. But she could not go back to the Rachel Madow crowd and do that. And I think she could have because you might recall Senator Sanders said about two months before the election that she's reversing all of her liberal, progressive opinions and he wink, wink, nod, nod. We know who she is.
Speaker 3: And he gave her a life said you saw what Sanders said yesterday.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, yes, I get down and get downe on the air.
Speaker 3: He said, when the Democratic Party abandons working class Americans, Democrats should not be surprised at working class of Americans abandoned them. And I disagree with you. I don't think and I don't have any reporting on this, but just based on what I've seen, I don't think that was ever thought or field tested of the idea that I just put out to you, and I'll tell you why, which is there is among the coastal elite this concept that if only we tell voters how terrible Donald Trump is, only we convince them how terrible Donald Trump is, we can do whatever we want on policy.
Speaker 1: Didn't work, and it did not work.
Speaker 3: Now, to be fair, okay, it worked in twenty twenty yep, and to be fair, it worked in twenty twenty two. Didn't work this time.
Speaker 1: He raised my hand on the side of the room. I ask you this question, to which I think I know the answer. Sixty five million Democrats voted in twenty sixteen for Hillary Clinton. Sixty five million Democrats in twenty twenty four voted for Kamala Harris. In twenty twenty, eighty one million Democrats voted for Joe Biden. In the basement, so we got sixty five million, then all of a sudden eighty one million, then back down to sixty five million, bags of ballots, rider trucks, trucks, late night entries in the back of my mind, my conspiratorial belief, as Tony Bender believes, my producer, that there are bags of ballots, that the sixty five million, the sixty five million, throw in Barack Hussein Obama and eight and twelve sixty five million, then sixty six million, So we had a consistency of sixty five million, sixty six, sixty five eighty one then back to sixty five. Is my conspiratorial bones rattling.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're rattling or.
Speaker 1: Not, because there was stuffed in stuffed I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Look, this is my simple question. Okay, if they rigged it in twenty twenty, okay for Joe Biden, why wouldn't they have rigged it in twenty twenty four for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you, Let me tell you. May I tell you why? Because in twenty twenty four there were thousands of eyeballs and hundreds of lawyers with telescopes watching what was going on, while in twenty twenty there were not, And because of the COVID and because of the availability to the counting machines. I won't say it rises in the Great Americans belief, but I haven't a suspicion.
Speaker 3: You're smart, You're smart, You're smarter than this, You're better than this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. No, I'm not because I don't believe it. But do I suspect it? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not better than this.
Speaker 1: I'm not better.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well then then then I then I've underestimated you or overestimated you.
Speaker 1: This is not over under back under over.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the viewer, the listeners can decide. Okay, well Trump Trump got a million let's say hear he got two million votes or a million and a half less votes this time than he did last time. Okay, so did the Republican uh ballot trucks not show up when we when we go down this path, we demean Yeah, we go down this path, we demean the legitimate voice of the American people. And I think Republicans. I think Republicans when you go down this path and go, oh, well, the Trumpster should have won in twenty twenty, this is you know, let's go full maga. That was not the message the voters sent. And I go back to the beginning, right. Two things the Republicans should realize. Republicans should remember there were a lot of people out there who did not vote for Donald Trump because of his style and because of all of the crazy. They voted for it in spite of it.
Speaker 1: All right, Lenn yep, I get it. But let's leave that to the side. Let's move forward. Leland Vitdert, thanks for coming on News Nation called it first. Sean Compton's happy about that, and let's keep the lines of communication open. The next few years is going to be a rough ride. And lost the cover, but.
Speaker 3: Gary gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It'll be great, Michael said.
Speaker 3: Root for drama in our business.
Speaker 1: Well you got it. You're gonna you got it. Leland Vitter, thank you very much. Let's continue and he's on every night Monday through Friday. Do I believe it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do I suspect it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred, Wulwright, Billy Cunningham, the great American hit the button. Hit the button there, Dave Dave Katon like to hear the music coming up later as a gentleman that wrote a book on whatmocrats lawyers have done for the past thirty years of indicting Republicans all over the country for political purposes. The cases largely go away after elections, but guess what, it bankrupts those involved, including in this case, Rudolph Giuliani has giving up his watches, his homes, and his underwear to two women he allegedly defamed in Atlanta with the jument judgment over one hundred million dollars. It's called democratic law fare and kind of picking up the pieces that leland Vedder dealt with it a little bit. Do I think that there's Shenanigan's happening at ballot ballot boxes left unattendant? Absolutely? Do I believe it? Can I point to it? Do I have the evidence?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do I strongly suspect it? Yes. In twenty sixteen, the Democratic Party did not know Trump was about to win, so they did not pull their games that they often play because they didn't have to be done because everyone knew Hillary Clinton is in the bag. In fact, one had her up seven percentage points much like that. How about the Moines Register poll? How about that one that on the Sunday before the election, they came out with a poll that guess what that Kamala Harris was gonna win Iowa by three points, and for the next two or three days it was a shock to the system. MSNBC was orgasmic talking about, Okay, the wave is building and it's a blue wave. When the truth came out after Tuesday and it was a fourteen point Trump victory, she missed it by seventeen points. And she's an expert poster. Do I think she had her thumb on it? Absolutely? She never released the analytics on Monday or Tuesday to let others examine the pool of people she polled because it didn't make any sense. But you see, this was again a useful idiot used by the left to convince you don't bother voting because Kamala Harris is going to win easily. Well, the opposite took place. So when I dealt with Leland Vindert, I said, look, do I believe that in twenty twenty the Democrats in certain states had bags of ballots ready to go at three o'clock in the morning. Do I believe that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do I strongly suspect it. Absolutely. In twenty sixteen, about sixty five million Democrats voted for Hillary Clinton. Twenty sixteen in twenty twelve, sixty five million Democrats voted for Obama. In eight sixty seven million Democrats voted for Obama. So he goes sixty seven, then sixty six, and then Hillary Clinton sixty six, then in twenty twenty eighty one million, then on Tuesday back down to sixty seven. Weren't the fourteen million Democrats where they come from? All of a sudden they simply appeared magically and ballot bags thrown through the counting machines at three o'clock in the morning. Do I believe it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do I suspect it? Absolutely? Absolutely? It didn't happen this time, though, did it? Thousands of observers, many like you, watched. You had lawyers ready to go, you had certain tightening up of some of the restrictions by state legislatures and not local officials, changing numbers and changing ballots and having bags ready to go at a moment's notice. And because if you were watching, that's why it wasn't successful this time. And I've spent more time than I ever have the last few weeks watching CNN and MSNBC, and I watched the last two weeks of Puerto Rico, all about garbage and the media with those. Those are the remarks of an out of work comedian four hours in the Madison Square Garden rally before Trump even arrived. They wanted to ring that around Trump's neck. We heard about Liz Cheney, and you've got Kamala Harris running around battleground states with Liz Cheney with the support of Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney supports the Democrats. You had this swimsuit model showed up from Sports Illustrated thirty two years later to say that she was dating Jeffrey Epstein. Now that was a wise choice on her behalf, and she claimed that Donald Trump fondled her in front of Jeffrey Epstein to both of their satisfactions. The CNN MSNBC ran with that the MSG rally, it was a Nazi rally, you might recall. Even Kamala Harris referred to it, as did Michelle Obama, that that was similar to nineteen thirty nine when the fascist slash Nazis showed up at Madison Square Garden and the Trump is the Hilton remarking more and so I watched an hour after hour, night after night, day after day, the mainstream media ABC every report from ABC News down the wire was something horrible about Donald Trump, terrible. Nothing about Tim Waltz and his activities with the boys and the high schools. Nothing about Kamala Harris's husband impregnating the babysitter, Nothing about how Kamala Harris came to power in San franciscoing, none of that. All that stuff was ignored. It was Trump, Hitler, Trump Hitler, Trump, Nazi, You're a fascist, I'm a fascist, pr Puerto Rico, garbage, swims models, You had lawsuits being filed, You had thousands of other stories. It was all terrible, all bad. Then there was a moment on Monday night. They're sitting Van Jones and others, and Van Jones is the multi millionaire ex communist who often speaks on behalf of Obama and speaks on behalf of the Democrats. Simply love all the experts who have the feelings like Oprah. Oprah's talking about economic dislocation and income redistribution and income disparity. That's Oprah Winfrey. And then you had George Clooney. George Clooney, Oh, George came back up with Matt Damon saying he's gonna leave the Country. If Trump wins, then you had the Obamas, Michelle and Barack preaching to black folks. Don't you know who we are. We're telling you who to vote for. Then you had Bruce Springsteen and Lady Got Got, Lady Got Go, Lady Got Got, Got Got Got Got Got Got Got Got, Kamala Harris, New York, New York Ark. And so when all was said and done, it was either election night, or maybe it was last night. Scott Jennings sits there with five extreme liberals to his right, some representing CNN and also the Van Jones types with their tear ducks fully lubricated about how terrible things are. And they have no clue what they're talking about. They don't know how we live, fly over country, have no clue. So Scott Jennings responded, was asked a question by one of the liberals. It was either a Wolf Blitzer, might have been Anderson Cooper, one of them a Van Jones. We don't understand how this happened. And this is about a minute and a half, two minutes from Scott Jennings, the so called one conservative in the group, Dave Keaton hit it.
Speaker 6: I'm interpreting the results tonight as a revenge of just the regular old working class America, the anonymous American who has been crushed, insulted, condescended to. They're not garbage, they're not Nazis. They're just regular people who get up and go to work every day and are trying to make a better life for their kids. And they feel like they have been told to just shut up when they have complained about the things that are hurting them in their own lives. I also feel like this election, as we sit here and pour over this tonight, is something of an indictment of the political information complex. I mean, we've been sitting around here for the last couple of weeks and the story that was portrayed.
Speaker 1: Was not true.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were told Puerto.
Speaker 6: Rico was going to change the election, Liz Cheney, Nikki Haley, voters, women lying to their husbands. Before that, it was Tim Walls and the Camo Hats. Night after night after night. We were told all these things and gimmicks were going to somehow push Harris over the line, and we were just ignoring the fundamentals inflation, people feeling like that they were barely able to tread water at best, that was the fundamentals of the election. But I think for all of us who cover elections and talk about actions and do this on a day to day basis, we have to figure out how to understand, talk to and listen to the half of the country that rose up tonight and said we've had enough. I do think the way this campaign was run was basically on. The Democrats thought there were enough people who hated Trump or were willing to fear him to win the race. And it turns out there's more to being president than simply not being Donald Trump in the eyes of the American people. I'm a little worried about how Democrats are going to react. They've been told Trump is a modern day Hitler, or at least he's a fascist, And now Kamala Harris I suspect he's going to have to wake up in the morning and concede to that person. A little concerned about an election in which half the country was conditioned to believe that the person who just won the name.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 1: And he used the term, which I've not heard before, the political information complex. How you get data? None of us investigate everything all the time. Each day. We rely upon quote an objective media to tell you the truth instead of political propaganda. NBC, CBSABC, the Cincinnati Inquirre, USA Today, New York Times, Washington Post are in the business of propaganda. They want to tell you a version of the facts from their ideological perspective, which is far leftist. An example, Lachland, Ohio, right here in Hamletin County has said two to three thousand more Tanians show up mystically in their midst living ten and fifteen and twenty to an apartment unit. And it's received little or no coverage whatsoever from the so called media in this town because it didn't fit the image. And that was repeated hundreds of times in Ohio, Kentucky. I might recall Rob Sanders came on. He had numerous crimes committed by illegal immigrants, legal aliens, and we have to provide them interpret sitting with them in a courtroom, some dialect out of the Congo or out of Afghanistan, otherwise I can't receive a fair trial. Got to let him go. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and women who were told, all you care about is your vagina and your uterust that's the most not your brain, not your mother, But it's your uterist that matters, and so I had I mentioned this to Leland. I got an email from a woman in California that listens to me, who said, when I was in college, yes, I was marching. I was angry. I found out. I got married and I started. I had a daughter, and I was worried about her, sending her to school, whether she'd be showing pictures of male genitalia. And she's six years old. I had to worry about whether she was going to go transgender routes. I wouldn't be notified. I was worried about the cost of groceries when she went to a Winn Dixie. I was worried about whether I'm going to lose my job. My husband's going to lose my job because of AI. So the gender gap did not materialize, But the political information complex told you repeatedly what was important. What was important, of course, is Trump is Hitler and that you're a Nazi. What is important was the words expressed at a Madison's guag Garden rally, or a swimsuit model or Liz Cheney or Porto Rico, Puerto Rico being garbage. And that's what's truly important politics did never stopped, and it's a propaganda complex that we're told repeatedly and if you jump out of line, my god, are you in trouble bringing this down locally? And I have a guest coming up at one o'clock about what Democratic prosecutors have done to Republicans going back thirty years. He's coming with the receipts. But we had a political earthshake in Hamilton County that's perceived as simply well, just a person takes over county. Pillich is going to become the chief law enforcement officer in Hamilton County. In fact, to this part of the country, the Hamilin County Prosecutor's office has been the gold standard of nonolitical but tough law enforcement, tough but fair. We had it for about one hundred years. Now someone has taken over who's never tried one case in her life, and the early interviews are not going well. Cops have told me that they got an indication that Counnie Pillach wants to go back five, six, seven years and look at all police use of forces in the Hamlety County to determine if prosecution should take place of police officers. There's rumors out there about resurrecting Tracy Hunter's case to say, you know, did we find not turn over some piece of data to her lawyers, and can we overturn that conviction. There's a political aspect of this that has not existed in Hamley County Prosecutor's office, which hasn't died a Republicans and Democrats, but mainly they deal with law enforcement. The reason Charmaine McGuffey, the sheriff, led the pack as far as Democratic candidates in Hamlin County is because she is largely non political. He says, I'm not a Democrat sheriff, I'm a sheriff. She got supportive Republicans up and down the ladder, from Republicans and the townships, from Simon Leeese, from Sean Donham and from yours truly because she's a good woman. But basically she's non political. She wants to enforce the law in a nonpartisan way. Will that be true with County Pillage? The cops have to fear the next four to eight years because likely the Democrats will control that office for the rest of this century. You rely upon the leadership of the Democrat Party to give us competent persons, knowing the appointment is tanned him out to election. And I hope, I hope the Democratic Party leadership understands that there were many other qualified Democratic attorneys with a prosecutorial experience that could have picked to be the Hamle County prosecutor. Andever your pick's going to win automatically. You can't be a Democrat in winning Warren County, and now you can't be a Republican to win in Hamilton County. And with county pillage, the early returns are not good. Well, she politicized the office. Go after police officers, dig up older cases and find out some injustice that took place, instead of prosecuting the five thousand criminal cases that happen in Hamleton County every year. She would be wise to meet with the FOP, to meet with the top echelon of the prosecutor's office now and see, okay, where are we, And let's be non political. I'm not a Democratic prosecutor. I am the prosecutor for everyone. Charmaine is not a Democratic sheriff. She's the sheriff for everyone. That is to be determined. But let's take a break. But when I see the Democratic Playbook. When I see Oprah and I see Jennifer Lopez, and I see John London, and I see Lady Gaga, and I see Bruce Springsteen, and I see the Obamas preaching, and I see George Clooney. I'm thinking I've seen enough, and enough of you have said I've seen enough. Don't want to be preached to. And Harris used all these celebrity endorsers as if we know more than you know your role. Shut your mouth. You've listened to their music, you've seen them act. They're superstars and you're not. You better shut up, sit down, and don't don't think independently. Country's moving in the wrong direction. Inflation is crushing families, and what was offered by the Democrats is a song, a little bit of dancing and some star power, and all of a sudden, you're supposed to just wilt in front of all this fame and ignore your own life. Let's continue coming up in a few minutes, says as Don Brown, not up Dayton, May he rest in peace, Pece. But Don Brown the author about a kangaroo court and how for thirty years the Democratic parties indicted Republicans for political reasons and metastasized of course with Donald Trump. And it looks as if you may get out from under this yoke of law fare created by the Democrats to ruin Republicans with the cancerous tumor being Donald Trump, and all of a sudden, guess what maybe justice will be done. And lastly, lastly, on Sunday, near the end of Mass, at Saint Gertrude's, they have candles set up on the left side of the sacristy and there's a little statue there of Saint Joseph, and the candles burn for an intention. Near the end of Mass, I walked up on the left lit a candle and I said to God, Almighty, may you provide wisdom to the people of this great country on Tuesday to pick the right leaders. And I said, God, I believe it to be Donald Trump. But if I'm wrong, may you give the grace of knowledge the thousands and thousands, in fact millions of Christians, Catholics and others to make the right choice. Because this is truly You're representative on Earth. America is God's representative on Earth, because without us, the world will look completely differently than it looks today. May you give wisdom and grace to those voting on Tuesday to make the right choice. And then sometime last night, about six seven o'clock last night, I went back to that candle and it still burns in Saint Gertrude's and I thought, maybe I said, there is a God and there is justice. America has an opportunity now to turn back toward the light and give up the darkness. Twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred Wow. I'm a good woman.
Speaker 7: How to make a good woman steel?
Speaker 3: I make an old woman less?
Speaker 7: To make a young girl? The bowl bad of the bowl?
Speaker 8: The bowl?
Speaker 1: Bill Cunning into great American. Of course, lawfair is something that the Democrats have been practicing for decades against Republicans, and this time at metastasized, and maybe it was the reason that Donald Trump got elected. He's here to be sentenced in about two weeks by Judge Juan Murshawan, and he's eligible. I guess to go to sing sing or Rikers Island. God knows what's going to happen in two weeks, but many are saying that that case will go away. He spent seven weeks in a dirty, dark dingy rat infested New York City courtroom as the Democrats metastasized their lawfair against Republicans. A new book is out which is fabulous written by Don Brown. It's Democracy at Gunpoint, out of the Kangaroo Court, exposed his prosecutor's plot to hijack the twenty twenty four election, and Don Brown, God bless him as US Navy jag officer. And Don Brown, welcome again. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show, and just give the American people a brief overview of going back. Many thought this is just a recent development of the indictments against Donald Trump, the indictment of his lawyers bringing down forty to sixty of his compatriots, the raid on mar Lago, the attack on Steve Bannon, etc. Is a long history. So Don can you tell the American people how this began and how it metastasized to where we are today.
Speaker 2: Bill, It's good to be back with you. I've been with you before and I'm grateful always to have an opportunity to chat. You use the phrase metathicize, and that is right spot on, Mark, because the bastardization of our precious judicial system, of the Democrats has become a cancer which they had festered and many of the things that you just mentioned about what's happened to the in these kangaroo court prosecutions, which is the title of my book, Kangaroo Court. These prosecutions from Florida, to Georgia and to New York. Even in Colorado, which was in a prosecution they tried to take him.
Speaker 3: Off the bout.
Speaker 2: These are politically driven and they're not legitimate. And so what we've seen with the graphic images of FBI agents rating the President's home in mar Lago, locking them up, getting a mug shot, all these horrible images have brought the issue of these political prosecutions to the forefront. But really they go back decades into Democrats, and my book goes back really to the k Bailey Hutchinson prosecution and looks at about twenty five or so the significant cases where the Democrats have used lawfare to attack not only Republican and conservative politicians but also average Americans because they want to perpetuate political power. So for example, Ted Stevens in DC, they needed his seat. He was a senator from Alaska. They prosecuted him the chapter in my book and got them convicted, and six months later they found prosecutor corruption. The judge overturned the sentence. The prosecutor committed suicide, but Stevens loss the Democrats took that. They prosecuted Governor Rick Perry of Texas simply for vetoing of bill, which he had the right to do under the Texas Constitution, which gives him specifically they were right in the line in Vita, but because he vetoed the bill, they prosecuted him. Now it got thrown out, but they took it to him anyway. They went after time delay. The foreign former House Majority leader got him convicted because actually he led the impeachment against Bill. Clinton went after the NEA and eleven million dollars later reversed. And then there's Virginia Governor Bob McDonald reversed the same. Jack Smith went after McDonald because the governor accepted a gift and reported it, which was perfectly legal under Virginia law. A minor gift reported it, and McDonald went after him. Excuse me, Jack Smith went after McDonald for extortion under the Hobbsact. That was reverse eight to zero.
Speaker 3: This goes back some thirty years.
Speaker 2: And it's not just politicians. Bill, You know, we know these two cases involving these pro life fathers, Mark Palk out of Philadelphia and Paul Vaughan out of Tennessee, both peaceful pro life fathers. The dj went after them in retaliation for the Supreme Court decision in Dobb's reversing Row. And then of course there's the case of Douglas and Mackie, the cartoonist who in twenty sixteen does a cartoon lampooning Hillary Clinton voters as being dumb, and they are.
Speaker 1: And then five years later, in two twenty.
Speaker 2: One, the Obama excuse me, the Biden Justice Farmer prosecutes him. These are attacks on the constitution, And so I wrote the book in large part, about two thirds of the book goes into thumbnail history of these cases that may have been the news here and been the news there, but never even put together, so we can see exactly how corrupt the practices is.
Speaker 3: And I closed the book calling for.
Speaker 2: What I call wrote prosecutor laws. It ought to be against the law for a prosecutor like Jack Smith. He's already violating the hatchagg and I won't go into too much detail there. He started violating for the law. So do you ought to be prosecuted? Because this is an attack against the United States Constitution. Attacting the First Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, the sixth Amendment, the fifteenth, the nineteenth, and the twenty sixties are all animus solidifying the right to vote. But it's an attack on our constitution. It's an attack on our constitution.
Speaker 3: Republic.
Speaker 2: Jack Smith, Fanny Willis, alvam Brack ought to be looking over their shoulders, wondering for subsequent Justice Department is going to look at their case to see if it was brought primarily for political purposes, cases brought in the criminal justice system primarily for political purposes, those prosecutors ought to be prosecuted. And as the thesis of the book, and I hope it does some good deal.
Speaker 1: Don Brown, It'd be wonderful if Donald Trump's Attorney general a special prosecutors to look at these democratic prosecutors and say, did they obstruct justin justice? Fanny Willis and Nathan Wade And what happened in New York City? What happened with a prosecutor from the DOJ going into New York City in order to His first name is Matthew Kalanda. His name is Matthew Colangelo, was put there by the Biden administration from Washington to headquarter and a quarterback the assault criminally upon Donald Trump, and then also the meetings between Fanny Willis his lover Nathan Wade inside the White House or a White House council coordinating the attack on Donald Trump from Atlanta and then Austin, Texas is a beehive of Democratic lawyers going after all those Texas politicians. If the shoes on the other foot, it would be a great thing to have special prosecutors look at all these Democratic prosecutors and say you can't do this anymore. There's no indication that's going to happen. In fact, Donald Trump recently has said that, you know, we need to move on. But whether it's Rick Perry, governor of Ted Stevens, or Bob McDonald or Paul Vaughan or Mark Halck, Douglas Mackie, it's gone on for thirty years that if the Democrats need a Senate seat, just indict the guy. Then later on, when it's all dismissed, where do I go to get back my reputation? That was Raymond Donovan's viewpoint during the Raigigan years, and also Scooter Libby, who was an assistant to Vice President Dick Cheney. They went after him to try to get Dick Cheney when he was in office. It doesn't stop, and so how does it stop? When does it stop? Answer that, when will it stop?
Speaker 2: It will stop, even when first of all, we have to realize the gravity the problem. These are attacks upon the US constitution. When President Trump was in Georgia over the summer and he said, it's not me thereafter, it's you. I'm sending you O. He's exactly right. They went after his attorneys. Fanny Willis indicted Sydney Powell, Jack Smith, both of them friends of mine, Rudy and others in Georgia because she wanted to go after Trump. So you go after his attorneys, and those attorneys were named as unindicted co conspirators by Jack Smith and DC. And if you think about it, and just think about this bill, you're you're much more to stinguish attorney than I am. Member of the bar.
Speaker 3: I'm your big fan.
Speaker 2: But you know that that attorney client privileges something this Sackle was saying in the American jurisprudence system, And if you think about itttorney client privilege is built on two constitutional principles. It's built on the Fifth Amendent right against self incrimination and the sixth Amendment right to effect the assistance of council. So if I'm going to try to billion you're my lawyer, I don't feel to know that I can tell you things and I have to worry about it and people poop po though, what do.
Speaker 8: You have to have?
Speaker 2: Well, look, these Democrat prosecutors will use any statement at all, even if a person is innocent, to try to prosecute them. So they're attacking the attorney client privilege. And if they can get away with it here against Trump, you will see them roll with it more. Do have to understand this is a serious problem. We got to stop it.
Speaker 1: Don Brown. And this is how the game is played. Attorney client privilege generally doesn't apply if there's a criminal act being discussed. So under that little bit of an exception, Democratic prosecutors all over the country, whether it's Phoenix or or Los Angeles or Lanta or New York City, what we'll call in the attorney in order to testify before a grand jury about the lawyer client privilege, and whether or not what was said the lawyer. What does the lawyer say, I can't testify to that because it's lawyer client privilege. They run to a friendly judge to order the attorney to testify, alleging there was some crime committee. The lawyer continual, I'm not going to testify. Then the lawyer gets indicted for obstruction of justice. And then when once you're indicted, that your life's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At that, whether you win or lose, your life is done. You spend a million dollars in legal fees, you bankrupt yourself. Then down the road the charges might be dismissed. So there's dozens of lawyers that Donald Trump and dieted all over the country to send the message don't represent Donald Trump. Is that the way that Democrats play that game?
Speaker 2: That is the way they play the game. I have a chapter in my book called the one percent Rule, which boils down to this. Only about one percent of anyone ever who faces the federal indictment is acquitted. Because of the power and the and the force and the jack due the ferocity of the federal machinery, it's almost impossible. Tom Delay and Bob Donald both had their cases, their convictions. By the way, their foolish condision reversed on appeal. It has never been prosecuted. Tom Delay. It cost him eleven million dollars. Bob McDonald, the governor of Virginia, who was Catatus Romney's potential running mate, who was viewed as the potential rising start Republican Party, cost him twenty seven million dollars before Sotus reversed his convision at zero. But the average guy, you mean, you know, we can't afford You probably can afford Bill, but I can't afford it. Then you're going to get crushed. They overcharge, you're looking at life in prison. And said, okay, well I'll take the police just to save myself. They went after and I discussed this in my book. They went after the first two congressman to dorse Trump in twenty sixteen now twenty seventeen or A Hunter and dozen Hunter and Chris Collins both indicted on well. In Duncan's case it was campaign finance stuff. In Colin's case it was you know, it was insider emforct They look for these types of they're looking for crime, trying to meet prime to attack the person clause association. This is a constitutional attack, is what it is. And when you're the real issue here, it's what the principal motivation for the prosecution if it is political, that prosecutors should pay a price to me the Tatus crime. Somebody comes up, you know, Andrew, you had Alexander Hamilton's in a duel there and Burn and burrowound up being charged for murder. That's different, right, but political motivation should be the prosecutor.
Speaker 3: Should be held to task.
Speaker 2: And we got to understand the serious and put the current there to stop it.
Speaker 1: Don Brown, the book is Kangaroo Court. And in this case with Donald Trump, I can recall specifically in mar Lago there were Ninja Warrior FBI US marshals descending upon mar Lago. The Secret Service agents who were present were told by their bosses, do not inform Donald Trump what's going to happen. There were between a rock and a hard place. They love working with Donald Trump, but you're the Secret Service, so you're told in mar Lago, Trump wasn't there. Don't mention this to Trump. Don't do it. It's an order from the top of the Secret Service, which is Joe Biden. Don't no, here comes the blue and here comes the blue and red lights. There were rolling vehicles, it was on it was at night, so it even looked worse. They went through every drawer, through things on the floor, took pictures, went through Millennia Trump's underwear drawer, put her clothes on the carpeted floor, destroyed the place. And Donald Trump comes back into that mess and all of a sudden, CNN, NBC, ABC, look, it made him look like he was an international drug trader. And now here we are Jack Smith, the guy who did all this through Joe Biden and Mary Garlands, now saying, well, forget about that, we're going to drop all the charges, as if it wasn't political to begin with. And Jack Smith is the one who brought Jack Smith's the hatchet man for Mary Garland, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. And now two years later, well forget about that, No big deal. How does the American people get over this continues? How do we have a functioning system? And if you're Donald Trump, when you have a coordination of attacks one hundred and twelve and diet it's eight hundred years in prison. Everyone you talk to is indict it they're destroyed financially, and Trump is reelected. How does it stop? Don Brown? I feel sorry for lawyers put in a position of bankrupting yourself. You're gonna face years in prison if you don't testify. If you do testify, you break the lawyer client privilege. If you don't testify, you're going to prison. And after spending a one or two or three or four or five million dollars personally, here's the plea deal. Plead to a parking ticket, give up your right to sue the government and most lawyers then say I'm done. I have no license, I've lost my family, I've lost my bank accounts, I got nothing to do. And this is what the Democrats do to Republicans regularly. Don Brown, you got me all pissed off right now? How do we stop this from happening?
Speaker 2: The United States Congress has to pass rogue prosecute laws to make it a selony for any prosecutor to bring an action primarily for political purposes. Go and not just to Congress, but the legislatures of the various states must have rope prosecute laws, so that if the law or in place, Jack Smith would have to be looking over his shoulder. Now from what the Republican and Attorney General asking the question when these cases against Trump brought primarily for police purposes. Here the Hatch Act that the Hatch Act says no federal employee can take any action to basically, you know, interfere in the relation and DOJ used to have a policy they wouldn't bring any actions within a certain window. All that could throw down the window. This is clear evidence of political motivation. Jacksonith should be prosecuted. That we don't have the laws of the bookshet, but we've got to put them on the books, because if we're going to protect the Constitution, our Congress must do it. Article one puts the Congress in charge of the government. Is now, if we especially were able to take control back of the House, that's going to happen. This is something that has to be prioritized and so something when they if they try this junk again, they're going to have to face prosecution themselves. That's the only way at this point to try and stop it, because everything else is mickey mouth. If you valuate a Hatch Actor, spend it from the government, you get five thousand dollars. This mickey mouse stuff, so there's nothing in place to stop it. Now. There has to be more teeth into federal law and state law to go after these rogue prosecutors so they don't try in the future.
Speaker 1: The name of the book is Kangaroo Court, Don Brown. He comes with the receipts of all the Republicans and died of going back thirty some years. And I am certain that there's lawyers and those who want to go in the Trump and new administration right now that are going to hesitate because of their fear of the next prosecutor, the local prosecutor, the Austin, Texas prosecutor, the Atlanta Fanny Willis or New York City Alvin Bragg. They're going to bring charges against me if I work for the Trump administration, or if I want to protest peacefully outside of an abortion clinic, that somehow ninja warriors is going to invade my home at seven o'clock in the morning and perk me out my front door in front of my children. And that's the kind of stuff that pro lifers like Mark Hawk and Paul Vaughan went through because they're on the wrong side of politics. I tell you, Don Brown, we've only scratched the surface. But the name of the book is documenting a thirty year put in a Democratic prosecutor's weaponizing the justice system to destroy Republicans and it's work. It didn't work this time, the metastasizing took place. Hope Donald Trump comes and hope that laws passed. But Don Brown, once again, the book is out, Kangaroo Court. Let's do it again. Hopefully we don't have to do it again and the Democrat prosecutors will learn the lesson. But Don Brown, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham show. Only scratch the surface. Information is in the book Kangaroo Court. Don Brown, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Bill, You're a great American.
Speaker 1: Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. How about this a coordination of a criminal count indictments against Donald Trump in four locations, two in state court so that he can't pardon himself. Should have got elected, and now supposedly in a couple of weeks, Donald Trump could be sentenced to sing singer Rikers Island by a Democratic judge. That is a bastardization of America's legal system. Bill Cunningham, with you every day. It's your home of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to speak some hard truths to my friends and the Democratic Party. This is not Joe Biden's fault. It's not Kama Harris's fault, it's not Barack Obama's fault. Is the fault of the Democratic Party and not knowing how to communicate effectively to voters. We are not the Party of common sense, which is what the message that voter is sent to us.
Speaker 4: For a number of reasons, for a number.
Speaker 5: Of reasons, we don't know how to speak to voters when we address Latina and language loosen, language has meaning. When we address Latino voters as Latin X, for instance, because that's the politically correct thing to do, it makes them think that we don't even live on the same planet as they do. When we are too afraid to say that, Hey, college kids, if you're trashing a campus at Columbia University because you are unhappy about some sort of policy and you're taking over a university and you're trashing it and preventing other students from learning that that is unacceptable. But we're so worried about alienating one or another cohort in our coalition that we don't know what to say when normal people look at that and say, wait a second. I send my kids to college so they can learn, not so that they can burn buildings and trash lawns, right, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 8: Hello, quiet them, spokes, I'm broadcasting bull you.
Speaker 1: Boning a right. Segment. We have special guests for the students report today, Willie. We always highlight the greatness of America's youth, the young, the hard working Americans with dirt under their fingernails, getting up early every morning, going to bed late at night, studying, working, hard work and smart, defending the American way of life. Segment introduced the Miami University golf team. These guys are tough, they're main they're cruel. They're filled with cash from nail money. They want to buy corvettes from Joseph Chevrolet a factory pricing right now. Segment, Quit talking hit it, Willie.
Speaker 9: The Miami RedHawks golf team is here. They are the team champs as season ending attorney in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they play at Sharon Woods or Avon?
Speaker 9: It didn't invite us to go to And here's the coach, he'll do the player J. D. Fletchers if he gets his first tournament win at the helm of the program and coach congratulations, Introduce the next Scotti Scheffler and Roy McElroy's of the world.
Speaker 1: Tell me what happened on Hono Lulu and why did you come back? But please go ahead?
Speaker 10: Awesome, thank you fellas for having us today. We have junior Brett Podobinski from Dublin, Ohio. Bretinski sounds like an Irish immigrant. We have senior transfer Matt Mattioli from Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Where he come from transferred he come from San Wittenberg and dog Hollywood? Does this guy grill cats and dogs on the side? Is that the guy? I heard about this? He likes the fricka see dogs? Is that the guy or somebody does that? So many different guys. Lastly, we got Michael Weber from Ontario, Canada. Oh Canada? Can you sing a little old Canada? I go ahead, go ahead, they sit back, take off your hat segment. Go ahead, Bill, that's a home man native and that's enough. That's enough. Ja talk about the team and what happened in Honolulu? Did you play Maui? Where'd you play Lunai can I where'd your play? We were in Kapola Golf Club in uh Hollolulu, Hawaii. Plays there many times that ninety foot fall. Every sundown they have some woman up there in a half a dress going head first right into a three foot pool and then she spreads out and splashes the water. Has some mytie been there many times? Please continue?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but the team has been trending. I'll fall.
Speaker 10: And we had four guys. Ince had the top fifteen. Morgan finished T.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 10: We definitely went there with the plan to try to go win the event and we ended up winning by thirteen shots.
Speaker 1: Definitely back care business. It was a great trip, saying these kids have it rough. They're going to college at Miami. They have all I've seen some of the codes there. They're off the charts and they have looking at them. I shouldn't look, but I do. They have bs classes about basket weaving, and then they get on planes and fly to Maui to play golf in Honolulu, private jet right, private jet jet right, and then you come back run around downtown drinking, eating free for the rest of your life. Is that correct? And these kids worked hard to make that happen. All right, how does that look next year? Coach? What's going to happen next year? It's looking good. We've got four returners coming back.
Speaker 10: We're gonna miss Mattie Oi obviously, but we're really good and keep pushing trying to get in the top sixty five.
Speaker 1: And do you recruit You go to college high school campuses over the world. Is a scholarship? How much money do you have?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're fully funded a half scholarships. Really, so these guys go to school for nothing, correct, and their work is to play golf in the afternoon, and they act as if it's difficult. Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: That's correct? That's correct. You gotta be kidding Morning fifteen.
Speaker 3: Go over.
Speaker 1: It kind of make me feel guilty for saying that. So let's say today or tomorrow, give me a typical day in a Miami University golfer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So if we're leaving for a tournament, Let's say the tournament's Monday Tuesday, will fly out Saturday, play practice on Sunday, wake up at five in the morning Monday. For a thirty six hole day, that's usually twelve to thirteen hours. So it's walking thirty six holes pretty grueling, and.
Speaker 1: Well that's rough.
Speaker 10: That's grueling, right there? Play play Tuesday morning and fly back home Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Mon.
Speaker 1: Don't you have don't you have eligibility? You could? I do.
Speaker 9: I've got four years law left to go to a play do this during the day and go to school at night and play golf.
Speaker 1: I got a friend of mine my plane, Wally Sweeney and Steve Tino and me. If you picked your four best, could you handle us for at Kenwood Country Club? I don't think so? Good? Point? How party hit? I mean how party hit the ball? I mean like probably like three hundred in the air, roughly three hundred feet yards turundred yards? Yeah? Next, yeah, around three hundred in the air? Little four? Yeah, three D and five? Watch a flat belly, sir, gotcha flat? What's their handicaps? Oh jeez?
Speaker 10: So the plus one, well, anywhere from two to six potos home course is probably a plus eight?
Speaker 1: Are you? I think I'm a plus six and a half For those who may not know that many these averages on his eight of the last twenty six under par Sir, you sure you want to take them on a Kenwood? Say give me some sports make it quick.
Speaker 9: Well he the Stootu Reporters April service over local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Temestar quality you can feel.
Speaker 9: In Cincinnati Coach Schmid heating at Coolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: So these highly conditioned athletes play golf. Please continue to say.
Speaker 9: We also want to thank Willie Ron's Roost Restaurant and bar, the world's greatest fried chicken. It's clucking good at thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two two.
Speaker 1: How much you compare this like the college wrestling team. The wrestling team are in garbage bags, they're into carpets, they're beating each other up, allowing them in the private parts constantly, and these guys are teeing it up. Is that correct? These guys are going to move and there's Obama calling in who's got the chicken? But nonetheless, these three guys, and by the way, you played ball State is out in football ball State. How'd you do ball State beat them? You know, four wins in a row. I mentioned this about ball State in Miami. Tuesday was Testicular Awareness Day to play ball State on testicular Awareness schedule.
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 1: Was that pretty good? That's why That's why Chuck Martin is a genius. He's a genius.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And also Valerie of Beatty who went to ball State, remember her? That's correct? Testicular Awareness Day.
Speaker 9: Young Pam brought down our lunch today, Willy, so we thank Ron's roost. Also, Bengals up against the Ravens tonight in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: We've got a Pittsburgh fan here, is that correct? Here we go a couple of them. You think, who do you like tonight?
Speaker 3: I think Baltimore is a tough time.
Speaker 1: They can't beat him here had two ten point leads and lost. And then Zach Schule I thought it was brilliant to run three in the middle. Let him kick a fifty four year field goal when they had a muff say please continue. Let's see, Willye.
Speaker 9: Our coverage begins after you at three o'clock with pregame sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else.
Speaker 9: Oh Also, we want to say a big shout out today Willie and Ohio girls volleyball state semi final action coming up. We have a massive shout out today to all the Fenwick fans there They are tailgating and listening to us as we speak, cheering their team to victory today in the division one of the divisions in volleyball, the volleyball State semi finals against Ottawa Glandorf never heard of.
Speaker 1: Congrats to Ottawa. Go Fenwick all the way with Ted McKay that's in northwestern Ohio. Was in Ottawa there. Yeah, I dated some girl from Ottawa about six years ago. It didn't go well. Please continue.
Speaker 9: Roger Bacon's playing today Ursuline Saint Ursula seat no'll play tomorrow the note Dame and also Scott will play in the quarterfinals of the volleyball tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And after tonight the Bengals are off for ten days, right, uh? Correct?
Speaker 9: They back, then they go to they Gonna Go Chargers and then they're off. Yeah, and then they have the bye week at the end of the month. Hopefully it's relevant. Hopefully it's relevant. Baseball news John Hayman of MLB dot Com says that it looks like Nick Martinez is going to accept his twenty one point zero five million dollar qualifying offer to stay with the Red.
Speaker 1: Lakes of playing the Miami golf team, you get paid more than that to play Miami Golf twenty one mills.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: These guys are buying corvettes from Bobby Joseph at factory pricing. Right now, you're going to pick that. They go Hawaii.
Speaker 9: I told the coaches, and don't don't you think you and I ought to go over there like his assistant managers. Yeah, handle handle the golf bags and the equipment and stuff. I mean, you know, somebody's got to drive them to the course, right.
Speaker 1: And you play Houston? What you playing Houston?
Speaker 10: Houston Woods, Indian Ridge, Oxford country Club, Forest Hills, all those places?
Speaker 1: What about ken Water, Camargo? Not been those yet? You leave me your number. We're gonna play Kenwood and we're gonna play for at all the marbles. Wow, pick your two Miami. Me and Steve Tino are gonna play. Of course I get from you, I would get twelve strokes. Let's play for money. You know what I'm saying? Maybe not, maybe not, I don't know, but I got my stuff ready to go. At three h five, you see this, what do you think? Ready for the first tea?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am. My boys are gonna play nine holes. Pick me up in the parking lot. They're gonna be all sweaty and lathered up for glory. I'm gonna come out fresh and new, like a dry pretzel. Then I'm gonna kick their ass. Gentlemen, thanks for coming in. Do you guys listen to radio? You don't know what this is or anything? Absolutely you do? Yeah you do? Columbus, Bam Columbus. Oh segment, that's not bad? How about that segment? Get us out of the Stuitu report. Coach, congratulations, May you live long and prosper. Let this beginning of your life be productive, meet a woman, have lots of babies, and live a good life. Do you agree? Yes, sir. Don't get arrested a little. Don't get arrested like some row compas. Shouldn't arrested them bove segment, Get me out of the stud's report.
Speaker 9: Willy and the honor of the Miami RedHawks men's golf team. In love and honor, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 1: He says, for tonight's segment, who day the two best qbs and the nation team and up for all these Steelers fans, they don't know who they want to win. They wouldn't neither they want to make the Steelers.
Speaker 9: Would want the Ravens to lose. They go to six and four, and then things kind of get a little interesting. Could have the Bengals four to five and five.
Speaker 1: They have the ability of Zach Schueller doesn't keep making mistakes. Then I open up some steakhouses. Bill Cunningham seven hundred seven years out.
Speaker 3: Of that cool.
Speaker 7: A thousand hots you, I'll break a bows them all. I want to be asking to be you.
Speaker 3: I'm in a half that I'm.
Speaker 1: Bad of the bone, bad of the bone, Billy cunning Mus continue it is I did quite often in the past month or two. I want to hear from you. The question was who are you going to vote for? The final tally was eighty nine votes for Trump and four votes for Kamala Harris. But now I'm going to take a little different twist on the question, which is why did you vote for Donald Trump? Why did you Why did you actually say at the end of the day that I'm going to vote for Donald Trump and you hit the button you voted for Donald Trump. Little twist number to call. We have six lines available now seven four nine seven thousand five win three seven four nine seven thousand or pounds seven hundred hit either two and then Dave Keaton will ask your first name, where you're calling from, and when the six lines of full, I'm going to go to them, and what should be the next minute or two, and then I'm going to record as to why did you vote for him? I'll tell you why I did vote for him, and said, I'm sick and tired of the way the country and the direction has had it, specifically the economy and jobs. And number one and number two was immigration. When Lochland, Ohio was inundated with two thousand Moreenians and can't function. That is replicated to hundreds of American towns. We can't continue to live like this, and that the plan of the Democrats was to besiege Midwestern towns with hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants under a Pearoli program, then quickly, once they controlled the House and the Senate presidency, to make them all eligible to vote, in which case the towns that we thought were reliably conservative would flip the other direction instantaneously. And as I said, we got full lines now, but give me a minute or two. Here I said, the worst thing Trump can do when he's realized is to stop the madness on the southern border, in the schools, sick, foreign policies, oil, etc. That's the worst thing I can expect, which is pretty good. And the best thing I can expect is America is in a new direction, and that means Jade Vance and others must carry this banner forward of the MAGA movement for the rest of this decade and then well into the next. But if we went through four years of Kamala Harris and Tim Walls, then four more years after that of Tim Waltz, we're done. The voting is done, the experiment is over. And the words of Benjamin Franklin when he said, do we have a republic or monarchy? While we were in an authoritative government conducted by the Democrats, as you've heard from many of my guests, and now we're going in a different direction. So hopefully Donald Trump, and lastly, I'll get to the cause we have sharing Florence and scott and Georgetown and Island Miami down. Lastly, sometime I guess soon that Donald's gonna be with Joe Biden. And I think I know the guy. I know, I know his sons. And when Donald Trump is punched he's gonna kick you. If he's knifed, he's gonna shoot you. Donald Trump is not a bend over and take another one kind of a guy. When you look at what Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Mary Garland have done to Donald Trump and his family and to his lawyers and do his friends, it is totally despicable. Totally despicable. They had local county prosecutors meeting in the White House to indict in Georgia and New York City under state law Donald Trump and his lawyers, on top of the two federal indictments in d c. And in Miami, and then to raid his home and to throw his stuff all around as if he was some common criminal. And now those who did it can be criminally investigated by Donald Trump in the Department of Justice. I'm referring to Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi. I'm talking about Mary Garland and Jack Smith and all those foolish clowns who wanted to conduct law fair against Republicans and make it painful to support Donald Trump. Now this shoe is on the other foot. What would you do. Let's go to the calls main question is first name, where you're calling from, and why did you vote for Donald Trump? Give me two or three salient mom moments. We have Scott and Sherry and Ashley and Al and Luke and Dave. When the line becomes available, seven four nine, seven thousand, and let's go to Sherry and Florence, the Home of the Yawls. Sherry, why did you vote for Donald Trump? If for any reason, what was it?
Speaker 8: Well, I didn't want to vote for either one of them, but the letters too evils.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 8: My question for you is, you know, I wondered what you guys would talk about after the election was over, and you're still talking about the election? Is there anything else in the world?
Speaker 3: If we could talk about many things.
Speaker 8: It's just time to move on.
Speaker 1: It's it time to move on because your guy lost.
Speaker 8: No, just because I was so sick of hearing about that by the end that I couldn't wait for it to be over.
Speaker 1: So it needs to be over, all right. Thank you for your call. I get what you're saying. I said a week or two ago before the election. Hell, I can't take it anymore. At the end of the day, when I look at the mainstream media. That's all they're talking about transition, and the average American, Sherry like you, cares about energy costs, gasoline, your Duke energy bill. You care about real estate taxes, you care about real estate tax evaluations. But to get to that point, the right person has got to win the political office that controls those issues. I understand completely what you're saying, and thank you for calling. Let's move on to uh Luke and Aurora, and then a Willie, then an Ashley, and Luke and Aurora. Give me a full report. Luke, why did you vote for the candidate you voted for? If at all?
Speaker 2: Willy, I believe that Trump's gonna help us become a multiplantis terry species by helping Elon get us.
Speaker 3: Over up to Mars. There.
Speaker 1: Would you live on Mars?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: You can't live on Mars. I've had on Dean Rigez repeatedly, and human beings cannot.
Speaker 3: Live on Mars. Bubble boy, the bubble boy can well?
Speaker 1: I saw Matt Damon. I don't believe it. I'll count that as a yes. Let's move on to Ashley in Indiana and then all in Miami Town seven four nine seven thousand. Ashley in Indiana, give me a full report.
Speaker 8: Hey, Bill Hallelleja. Trump was the only chance America had. I think we were so far gone before he exposed it all. But what I want to say is I think the number one problem bar any of them is the media except you, of course, the media has driven this the whole, all of the charades. And can you imagine if it was a fair and honest media, how, for instance, if they were saying surrender, surrender, surrender AMAS instead of ceasefire. I mean, that changes the whole perspective of what.
Speaker 3: They need to be doing.
Speaker 8: But they keep saying seafire. It should be surrender. But I just use your microphone and get that out there that the media needs to change their attitude. I went to a few Trump rallies, and when he first won, I'm in a really cool flag dress. They come up they want to interview me. I'm all excited. They had me sign off. The guy comes in with a camera and he says, so what is this. I said, It's Trump's thank you to her. He said, what's he going to do? Pat himself on the back, And I said, no, He's going to pat the American people in the back for putting him in office. And he says, well, you should be careful because Trump likes pat women all over And I said, how dare you? Why would you go there? I said, should we talk about Bill Clinton for a few minutes?
Speaker 1: Or Joe Biden? How about Joe Biden sniffing everyone's hair? How about Joe Biden showering with his own daughter?
Speaker 3: I mean, is that?
Speaker 1: How about Tim Waltz. I can't get into it about his behavior with high school boys, and I'm thinking, okay, oh my god, it's what the you know, garbage in, garbage out when the garbage given by the mainstream media is so foul and stinky at garbageen, you listen to it, you act upon it, garbage out. If the media objectively objectively covered Obama, he was unelectable. If they covered Bill Clinton, he was unelectable. If they covered Joe Biden in a sexual pecage, and Tim Waltz completely unelectable. The second gentleman Doug em Off knocking up the babysitter and beating up, beating up the women. I mean, it's unelectable if they would do that, but they don't do that. Garby jin garby jentlemen I'm glad you saw through it.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm telling you, it's it's so insane, the outrageous things that they ignore.
Speaker 3: And you would think a true journalist.
Speaker 8: Like the Hunter, you know, the Hunter laptop, you would think a real journalist would really want to dig in on that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they don't touch it.
Speaker 8: And I'm sure that they're fearful for their lives for good reason probably if they do. And my other thing, well, I have you. I got off Facebook four years ago because I got sick and tired.
Speaker 3: Of being censored. Excuse me.
Speaker 8: So Zecondberg finally admitted that he was censoring people right, and that the White House asked him to do it, and that he censored the laptop story. And there is a big old dog turd laying in the midd the room and the media still isn't talking about it. He admitted that. And but in a lot of the defense for some of these people, they don't have any idea what the truth is. They they are so I experienced the you know, the Trump derangement about a week ago from somebody, and it's shocking how much they don't know. And it's they're not Their media is not telling that same Trump rally. Another guy wanted to interview me and she she was with Reuters and she said she came in with the president and she just had a notepad. But she says, what do you think the number one problem was? Now, this was when Trump was first selected. And I said, the media. She said, can you give me an example? I said, I sure can, hands up, don't shoot. I said, that didn't happen, and that city got burnt down because you all said that he had his hands up and was saying don't shoot. You made up that story that wasn't even kind of true. That city got burnt down. People lost their jobs, they lost their businesses, all because of the media. And she said, what about freedom of speech? I said, you still can't yell fire in a movie theater. And I said, let me ask you this. In my business, I have to have a license in a code of ethics.
Speaker 1: Do you all have that?
Speaker 8: She said no, no, And I said, well, maybe that's where you start. She said, well what if freedom of speech? I said, okay, this news station has licensed you know, ethical reporters in this station doesn't. And we'll see who people want to watch.
Speaker 1: Well, the majority of people, Ashal, You're my citizen of the day to see through what you're being garbage in, garbage out Todd. And at this point I said, if Trump gets elected again, we he'll stop, at a minimum the madness and maybe start a new direction. And I tell you what, when Oprah complains to you and me about income disparities, When George Clooney preaches about moving to Madagascar, if Trump wins, when the Obamas, when Barack and Michelle come from one of their four mansions worth hundreds of millions of dollars to tell black folks, you know what, vote with us.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 1: Understand when Bruce Springsteen and Lady Gaga and John Legend, they tried out all these stars living lives unfamiliar to the lives of average Americans, and they get away with it because the media doesn't cover it. The media covered it. Biden was unelectable, and the second Gentleman Doug m Off and how m Kamala Harris got the power. All that's unelectable. But imagine being Donald Trump and you have county prosecutors going from counties like Fulton into the White House to coordinate the criminal indictments of Donald Trump and all of his lawyers, and then it occurs you have the Hunter Bider laptop and the possession of the FBI and love months before the election, and the FBI buries it because it is so bad for Joe Biden to help him get elected. And I'm looking at this, Ashley, I'm glad you figured it out. A lot of women and men don't.
Speaker 8: It just drives me flipping crazy because it's most everything they point out about Trump is what they're doing. And it's sad because they really have pitted people against each other so much that it's kind of the Trump's Arrangement thing I experienced. I really kind of felt sorry for him because it's like they really are so misled by their brainwashed and misled by their news sources, and they have no idea what they really were voting for.
Speaker 1: And as the last time I want to say this before I got to let you go, I have some friends associates, not so much friends, who are up to get a cabinet position with Donald Trump had a big time agency, and each of them told me, I have a fear in the back of my mind that if I do this, if I serve the nation, will there be a county prosecutor, like a county village we just elected, or like a Fanny Willis that's going to come after me under state law for obstruction of justice or perjury, either in office or down the road. Because the Democrats have taken the indictment process and used it for political purposes. And my answer is I would be concerned. I had on a guest an hour ago that goes over for thirty years. How democratic local county prosecutors have gone after Republicans to lock them up. And even if you win, you lose. Once you've been indicted and your friends avoid you, you lose your law license to spend millions in legal fees, and then you're facing a trial in which, if you're convicted, you're going to go to prison the rest of your life or plead guilty to a parking ticket. That most people don't want to be involved in the process because of what the Democrats have done to it. Whether it's Tom Delay or whether it's Rudolph Giuliani, or whether it's it's Banyon, or whether it's Donald Trump, it metastasized with him. And thank god, I think it's sentencing, believe it or not. Angie Ashley in two weeks he's facing forty four years in prison in front of Judge Juan Murshawn, who conducted that sham trial in New York City. Now, according to the reporting, he may dismiss all charges. Jack Smith, the prosecutor who rated Donald Trump's personal home, said a few days ago, well, we're going to drop everything. It doesn't exist. Can you imagine that situation, We're going to drop everything. Wow, Ashley, you're wonderful. Thanks for your call. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to speak some hard truths to my friends of the Democratic Party. This is not the Biden's fault. It's not Kama Harris's fault. It's not Barack Obama's fault. Is the fault of the Democratic Party not knowing how to communicate effectively to voters. We are not the party of common sense, which is what the message that voters sent to us, for a number of reasons, for a number of reasons, we don't know how to speak to voters when we address Latina and language looks a language has meaning. When we address Latino voters as Latin X, for instance, because that's the politically correct thing to do, it makes them think that we don't even live in the same planet as they do. When we are too afraid to say that, hey, college kids, if you're trashing a campus at Columbia University because you're nunhappy about some sort of policy and you're taking over a university and you're trashing it and preventing other students from learning that that is unacceptable. But we're so worried about alienating one or another cohort in our coalition that we don't know what to say. When normal people look at that and say, wait a second, I send my kids to college so they can learn, not so that.
Speaker 4: They can burn buildings and trash lawns, right, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: When we put pronouns after names and say she her is opposed to saying, you.
Speaker 4: Know what, if I call you by the wrong pronoun, call me out, I'm sorry. I won't do it again.
Speaker 5: But stop with the virtue signaling and just speak to people like they're normal. There's nothing I'm going to say to sir Michael that I'm not going to say to you that I'm not going to say to somebody else. I speak the same language to everybody, but that's not what Democrats do. We constantly try to parse out different ways of speaking, different cohorts, because our focus groups are our polling shows that so and so appeals to such and such.
Speaker 4: That's not how normal people think.
Speaker 5: It's not common sense, and we need to start being the party of common sense again. Joe Biden is not responsible for that. Neither is Kamala Harris. It is a problem that Democrats have had for years. I've been banging the drum on this for I don't know how probably ten years, if not longer, on this. We need to get back to being the party of common sense, that people look at us and say, we understand you, we appreciate what you say because you speak our language. And until we do that, we should stop blaming other people for her own mistakes.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Rocked Up And that was a saying in commentary and I'm watching, uh, of course from the White House. Jean Pierre, you're a good friends. Yeah, she wants to join the resistance against what Trump wants to do. When I listened to Latitia James the Age of New York, she is the resistance against the Nazis and.
Speaker 11: The Yeah, I see that On Facebook, people were saying, we must resist. How about you sit back and say the French, maybe gas prizes might get lower. Let let's sell that treats, so maybe insurance rates mine come down. Let's let's just kind of hold back in.
Speaker 1: See of their resistance. It's this woman made some sense.
Speaker 11: You just sit back and just kind of just read it happen a little bit, and see if you know, they're already going to resist existence.
Speaker 1: They're going to resist things that help them because it's bad political. Now that woman who talked there before, she nailed it. They need to listen to her.
Speaker 11: But they've built that party upon race and gender and all these thandias and being offended and all this instead of treating people, hey are you are you breaking the law or not?
Speaker 1: Don't care about your dracer.
Speaker 11: But they've built that for I don't know how many years, certainly in essence, in the last five or.
Speaker 1: Ten, fifteen years, the last before we get to segment. In twenty eight, twenty twelve, and eight, your friend Barack Hussein Obama got sixty four million votes. In twenty twelve, we got sixty five million votes. In twenty sixteen, Hillary got sixty four million votes. I know where you're going. In twenty twenty, all of a sudden, sixteen or seven teen million more Democrats showed upon million. What and then what happened? This cycle went back down sixty five million? Seg where did those sixteen millions? I say, a lot of people. That's a lot of people, a lot of bags of ballots are.
Speaker 3: We don't believe that.
Speaker 11: Sixteen years Democrats stayed home for Absolutely, they stayed Trump.
Speaker 1: They stayed home with Obama too, They stayed home. They stayed home with Obama twice. They stay home for Hillary, they stayed home for.
Speaker 11: They showed up Joe Biden didn't come out of the basement the whole time.
Speaker 3: But know your role.
Speaker 1: Shut your mouth, don't bring that up because we're.
Speaker 11: Talking about the election, and just ask any questions about it. The bags of ballots, sixteen million votes showed.
Speaker 1: Up and Trump got sixty nine million. He then got seventy four million. This time he's going to get seventy four million. So Trump is kind of like seventy four. All of a sudden, Biden and twenty sixteen, no one knew that Trump was going to win, so they didn't pull out the stops in twenty twenty they knew and this time one thousand eyeballs, hundreds of lawyers. They are Republicans, signed in the right districts and the right precincts. What back to? Isn't that remarkable?
Speaker 3: Seck?
Speaker 1: Do you know what we're saying or not? Yeah? What am I trying to tell me?
Speaker 3: What will?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 9: The student borders of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Coach Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five. Sports Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Your tailgate headquarters AFC North Battle Tonight Bengals and Ravens in Baltimore. Best Bengals coverage begins right after three o'clock. You can get it right now, right now, pre games, sports talk, right now now. Who's got four o'clock in the morning. It's going to be a dog fight. I predict that, but it's a fight between a poodle and a German shepherd, or do we have a German sheper.
Speaker 11: These teams play each other, tay you if you recall the last game came down the overtime and a missed placement of a kick cost us the game.
Speaker 1: Only time it's ever happened, though, only time.
Speaker 11: Think about if the Bengals had won that game, because right now we're sitting here four and five. Now we're five and four. Beat the already, beat the Ravens one time, beat the Browns. I mean, you could argue that Bengals are like a couple of plays away from Kansas City being good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kansas City, England the first game of the year. Drop the defensive pass interference right there at the end. But this happens all the time. This is not an unusual event in Cincinnati. Do you know what I'm saying? I do, and I don't want to admit it, but let's not go let's not go there to set. Does it happened to us? Only us? And I had on the Miami University seg brought him into the men's golf team. You know what their schedule is. It's not much class for a college athlete. When you went to Notre Dame, you actually we actually had to go to class. That doesn't happen anymore. You're weare of that. No, I'm very aware.
Speaker 11: I mean mostly mostly these like these big schools, even though I was State. They're the football players. They don't go to an actual class. It's online supposedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's like an athletic kind of building and going there and boom hit your two classes get online, boom and I'll get.
Speaker 11: Back over there, get I guess my university. I don't think there's any pushback. I don't think the average person pushes back on that at all. If you're a high say Buckeye fan, you're like, yeah, don't go to put over there to wash the tape.
Speaker 1: So the golf team tells me they have a class in Advanced Principles of putting. They have introductory sand blasting, Yes they do. They told me outside one to use the six iron is another class. And then they play golf all day. Then they go to Hawaii to Maui and they won a tournament right there. They're jealous, Can I find some eligibility? They didn't do that at the part.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 11: For years, it was always these poor college athletes. They don't get it paid. They don't have any much. Find me some eligibility. Let me go back to get up in the morning, go work out, have breakfast, and in a couple of classes.
Speaker 1: All their co ed caddies are like, we're in bikini saunas and whirlpool the advances of success food you ever had in your life? When did you find me some eligibility? Three wood? That's another class? When to hit the three wood? What's penny say back to you?
Speaker 9: Also, good luck Willie today in the Ohio Girls Stayed Volleyball semi finals, it's Roger Bacon Fenwick, Saint Ursuline and Saint Ursula in action seat and place tomorrow. And uh also Willie, we got sad news out of college football today.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: Ben Herb Street, Oh yeah, has passed away, the world famous dog of Kirk Herb Street. Ben passing away today. Howl has crossed the rainbow bridge. Is a golden retriever. I have golden retrievers, best dogs on earth. Very very sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Ben's with a Schnorf the panted head and magazine right now and fur ball Louis Jamie to to Emma and Zoomie. They're running free and the fields of life, boundless, boundless dog.
Speaker 9: And they gave a dog a credential where every game he went around and was right there in the in the uh in, right there on the set walking around.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. When I come back, I want to come back as a college golfer. That's what I want. A dog, A dog. I think, I think my belly. Those guys made you jealous today?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: One guy said he's a plus six. That means of the last twenty scores, the top eight of those twenty, it was six hunder par on every round. Is that pretty good? It's pretty good? And these guys hit the ball out of sight. They're all flat bellies, lifting weights and left and weight shakes and Dayton hot co edge and playing golf and not a problem. Said yeah, and again, these poor college athletes, you could do that.
Speaker 9: If you play thirty six rounds of golf, you won't have any hot chicks and you'll be eating protein shakes.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and having polyadant go ahead. Seg I see doctor Tara Harden, look at this. I don't need Polly. Then I got real teeth. Good, actually, no good, she takes care of me. Segment of you done with sports?
Speaker 9: Well, he also want to say that the wist Tree program for twenty twenty four is underway.
Speaker 1: It's right around the corner, sayta about a month away? As the Christmas music started yet on radio. I can't take it. I think we start.
Speaker 9: Oh, I can't say we're changing formats again. I think kiss one O seven all Christmas music. I think Kid Chris is going to go start Monday.
Speaker 1: If George Soros buys the station, that'll be the case. You know, you and I are gone. Segel remained, but he's like your uranium. You're first, thirty five second. Let's his name again? Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all? What happened to the Edding and Rocky show? Yeah, it's the fortieth anniversary of the wist Tree program.
Speaker 9: If you want a wish Tree, call that hotline at five one, three, eight, five two, eighteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Now tonight it's the big game rock I think, don't the Bengals get like six or something? What's the line sake? I think it is. I think same between five and a half and s. No T Higgins, No Charlie Jones for what about Orlando Brown? Say? Probably what about BJ Hill? Probably a game time decision. What about Jermaine Bird? I heard they have a decent running back.
Speaker 11: I can't remember his name, but we need bj Hill to help stop some unnamed running back that they have.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good they made that monster. Derrick Henry do we have him? Do you know his senior year of high school he scored fifty five touchdowns ten games. Yeah, it's incredible. Yeah, Eric Henry fifty.
Speaker 9: That would be like a quarter tech the Cobra data park coming around the end as a running back. And there's Bill Cunningham in the secondary and he had like thirty had like thirteen hundred carries in high school. The coach just absolutely wore him out. Yes, absolutely games. There's another hand off to Henry. Another hand off to Henry.
Speaker 1: Is a little rock going to Harrison sant X or deer Park. I can't say yet. What about dear Park? Nil Harry Yagey. We got Harry a lot of money, nil money? When the little rock come for say a thousand a month? No, two thousand, no ten days? Is let's make a deal, let's talk after the show. Ten thousand. Harry yage is putting up the money and we'll see about some nil money at Deer Park and st X will have some counseling. Anyway, Deer Park doesn't have the same number of counselors and st X. So, by the way, she got a bond yesterday. Say do you have any more sports? Were there?
Speaker 11: Let's see anything there.
Speaker 9: ESPN fifteen thirty is covering the world rugby action this weekend. What what somewhere cricket? They're gonna run cricket games on thirteen sixty rugby. Yeah, it takes leather, said, name one rugby player. I'd be dead.
Speaker 1: How about cricket or cricket?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know Tuesday was testicular awareness dates and Miami played. I'm aware of my testicle. You got to examine them and then them keep an eye on them, keep two eyes on them, make sure they're not moving. Testicular awareness to good ball stated ball state, and you should have a testicular buddy day too, you know, check each other to make sure they're okay. You know, maybe a Deer Park you guys have that, but not anywhere else, not as sex. Nope, that's right, all right, Uh Rock, thank you. What's on the show today at three? I guess it's all Bengals, all the time, All Bengals, all the time. Right out of the gate. We have my buddy Glenn Clark, he does Ravens Radio. Gonna break it down and to the Ravens, they win this game, they're off and running. Then they get they gonna play Pittsburgh. But Bengals need to win this game.
Speaker 9: Everything Pittsburgh's got Washington Sunday, we thought they were bad. Well, mister Davis might have something there. Daniels might have something to say about it. They might say something about that. All right, Rock, thank you for your involvement. Are you ready now to join the Miami men's golf team.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a pretty good deal except for the I can't golf part. But that when you have a course on the fundamentals of putting and you get a C in it, that's a problem. So they got three take the class again and again to get better grades. Off to Mali the American way.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Get the Little Rock to play golf segment, Get me out of the studs report Willie and Honnor of who Day Nation? Who they who? They think going to beat them Bengals? Nobody. We hope we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 12: And finally, we talk a lot about these different demographics and these assumptions of where they're going to go. Latinos in Texas, a district that's ninety seven percent Latino went seventy five percentage points for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Why misogyny, No missagy, clueless, cool.
Speaker 4: Super And they were begging people to care about it for years.
Speaker 1: Though you need to take some utterly ignorant human being. Shut up, just shut up. Don't give me the facts. Let me stay with my wrong opinions.
Speaker 11: When I was young, that the Republican Party got labeled was like, Okay, they're the college educated, country club type.
Speaker 1: They don't like free speech. It's slipped.
Speaker 11: Now the Republican Party is the working class, like normal people. Whether you're white, black, hispanic, doesn't matter, it's slipped.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Would you be my testicular buddy check partner, No Rocky No seven hundred w l W