Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Hey, Mike's were down right.
Speaker 2: Rick again, I snuck in earlier, Dude, I find out pulling.
Speaker 3: Our boss texted, I said, no, Burban, it was not me, Gus, it was Tony. And when you walked out, I said, everybody's gonna blame me anyway.
Speaker 2: Of course. It's just like a little stain on your shirt. It's coffee. If it's on my shirt, it's food if it's on yours.
Speaker 1: Now my jeans are brown because I spoke coffee.
Speaker 3: On myself very first red light I hit this morning, coffee all over my crotch.
Speaker 2: And it's just like the heavy guy we used to work with that said, yeah, yeah, it's like being on a plane. If there's something stinky, they're all gonna look at.
Speaker 1: Me anytime, anytime. Somebody who was that just.
Speaker 2: Looking worry about it was that gut No, it's not God, it was it was so distracted.
Speaker 3: See all the commercials you can see whoever looks in the studio. I don't canna see nothing, man, all I got to look at this. It's nothing new, stupid.
Speaker 1: I can see nothing. See a stupid fat Italian? It's all I get.
Speaker 2: Who's fat?
Speaker 1: No, not you? You're having you're still mad as you were walking away in the ceils. Say it on the air. I say it on the air.
Speaker 2: Dude, two of your three chins.
Speaker 1: How do you think that makes me feel?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Ask your chins. I think they were very good. I think they're a very good survey.
Speaker 3: And I'm starting to get looked like this very last chin. It's like this John Goodman, extra skinny ass from losing the weight. Let's just look this just hangs down. It's like wrinklely. I think we look like a turkey bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Do you ass make turkey bird references about me? Behind my back?
Speaker 2: Never never made a.
Speaker 1: Well let's see what happened to Day in History?
Speaker 2: Is this where I do the theme music? Yes, that's where you do the theme music? Okay, I love Rick.
Speaker 4: I didn't have too much luck with that Jeopardy thing here, you know, during reeling, but Rich.
Speaker 2: Just ass on the air. Is this where I do it? Is? This is where I hit.
Speaker 4: Okay insert theme music here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see it right here. Here we go here it is.
Speaker 1: There you go, Rick, It is lightning fast.
Speaker 2: This guy just damn music or just Day in History?
Speaker 1: Rick Tony. It was today.
Speaker 3: In eighteen ninety eight, the Spanish American War began.
Speaker 1: Ah, it was a war over tortillas. That's how it started.
Speaker 2: I don't think so well.
Speaker 1: I'm not a student of the history, but I'm pretty sure that's what it started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Teddy Roosevelt had something to say. Did he run up San Juan Hill with the rough Riders in eighteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Eight, I think he did. That's where he got on his horse went looking for some posse. I'm sorry he got on his horse and started looking for some posse. You got a posse to go out after arrest people?
Speaker 2: He said something else.
Speaker 3: No, it was today. In nineteen ten, American storyteller and author Mark Twain died at the age of seventy six. What year nineteen ten, nineteen ten. Huh, he's got a guy who go you know, they come up with like stupid you know, for the.
Speaker 2: Squirrel crawls or crawls the floor.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's chase the squirrel. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, he's uh. He lived I think a portion of his life in Kentucky. He had this famous quote of when the end of the world happens, I want to be in Kentucky because everything happens twenty years later there and ironically, sadly, that is still true today. I did not it was not dismissed on me that Shannon Lawson was our musical guest Friday, and he said, when he first moved to Nashville, Louisville and Nashvillville were very similar. Oh. Absolutely, That's why I enjoyed himself in Nashville. So you know, it's not like we're making this up that Louisville, Nashville, and Indy were all on the same level and then Nashville and Indy just blew past us like we were standing still. But he said it, it was like they were almost identical, and then Nashville just got out of control.
Speaker 1: So how did Mark Twain talk? I want to I want to do a couple of Mark Twain.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's not like a fog fog leg hon, what's a fog? I say, I say, I say, I say he must be great. Okay, I say, I say, don't put off tomorrow what you may be able to do the.
Speaker 1: Day after tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: That's one. That's my Mark Twain.
Speaker 2: Two out of three year chins say that was terrible. Come on, man, enough with it, all right, talk to your chins.
Speaker 1: All right, The secret of the secret, you know, of getting a head is getting started. And my name is Mark Twain.
Speaker 2: That's that was more lance regard. No, okay, how about this one. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight that's within the dog. And I marked Twain, so this, so this stops. So if this stops, just so, if this stops, I'll say, oh, perfect, nailed it, nailed it a clear concurance. It's the signe of a bad memory.
Speaker 1: You know. I try to give you some Mark Twain quotes and then you two just act like imbeciles.
Speaker 2: You understand. I came to this conclusion years ago. What we're only invited places because we're the dancing monkey. Yeah, the only and once we're not the dancing monkey, they're not going to invite us anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh darn you mean, I'm not gonna have something every single night during the week and all want to do is, oh, I'm chasing squirrel and then we'll get back to this day in history.
Speaker 2: You said that out loud on the air. What nothing? Okay? So where's our damn music?
Speaker 1: Rick, hey, reckock, come on rickcause is your last day?
Speaker 2: The damn the music?
Speaker 4: Just slack around to do some adjustine because leam you, the EMU came on my screen. Here.
Speaker 2: We didn't want that, so hold on here, you like that little too?
Speaker 1: There were It was today.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty the Boston Marathon, Rosie Ruiz was the first woman to cross the finish line. Oh no, she cheated time of two hours and thirty one minutes and fifty six seconds.
Speaker 2: Well, Rosie was a cheater.
Speaker 1: Problem is, she was later exposed as a frod.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: She took a Sydney bus for the majority of the course. I like her.
Speaker 2: She hid into bushes and just ran out on a portion of the so she caught the bus.
Speaker 1: And the bush.
Speaker 3: The bush that she hit in, yeah, is forever known to this day still as Rosie Ruez this bush.
Speaker 1: They got a blot there.
Speaker 2: And just ran out of the bushes at some portion of the of the race. And people were like, I don't remember even seeing her.
Speaker 1: It was today.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty three, former First Lady Betty Ford started ongoing undergoing treatment at Long Beach Memorial Naval Hospital, in California. The statement was she was addicted to alcohol as well as the drugs she had been taking for arthritis.
Speaker 1: She did later we.
Speaker 2: Had the Betty Ford Clint Betty Ford Clinic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta do the line.
Speaker 2: That was right. That was the joke if forever it was like you hided to Betty Ford's clink.
Speaker 1: The joke was what he's been in. He's been in and out of Betty Ford more than right. That's just awful, awful funny. It was today. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's take a survey of your two of your two of your three chins? What are your three chins saying? What?
Speaker 1: Ugh with that? Man? Is there an exercise that I can do? Hang on? Is there exercise?
Speaker 2: We think it's funny.
Speaker 1: For double chins?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hang on? Triple chins. Yeah, well, here's a machine chins.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good restaurant named three chins.
Speaker 3: There used to be a restaurant on Dixie Highway. Yeah, and it was called the House of Chin and it was really damn good.
Speaker 1: That's where you get a pepper steak. You know.
Speaker 2: The food was so good.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 2: They gave you an extra chin.
Speaker 3: It gave you an extra chin, but it was House of Chin. And then they turned to some other joint and it did no business. So they put a sign up, we still have chin Chinese food. Too late, too late, suck, too late, sucker. It was today and I remember this today. In nineteen eighty six, Ravo Hevera, along with the camera crew, arrived at the once notorious Lexington Hotel in Chicago. The TV audience watched as the long shilled vault of racketeer al Capone Alfonso Capone or was Alphonse anyway, it was open, much to the hype.
Speaker 1: Special At the end Horado found was a broken bottle and no trace of Capone.
Speaker 2: See that is when and I'm not going to say integrity, but that's.
Speaker 1: When news right.
Speaker 2: You couldn't like if he said, look, we have to look in this thing first and back then how long ago? Fifteen years that's how quickly it's evolved. Fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: It was a year is ninety eighty six, eighty six were well, we talked about forty years ago.
Speaker 2: So news organization was like, of course, you can't look in there. If you're gonna ever ties you're looking for the first time. That's the rule. But what do you think they would do now? They would have looked in it first and then acted like they didn't. No, no, no, because there is no are they on this station. They would have not just looked. Then they would have planted stuff like, oh, my gosh, look at that. Here's a lady's hand that was chopped off because she bad mouth Alphonse Capone. It was today.
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety four, Jackie Parker became the first woman to qualify to fly an F sixteen combat plane.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: She flew it flawlessly and everyone was amazed. The only detail that picked her out from all the other flights, her blinker was on the entire time.
Speaker 2: He can't wait to do it. He can't wait to do the blinker joke, cannot wait.
Speaker 3: And she kept on asking all the other F sixteen combat pilots are we there yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And are you sure you packed the bomb? Are you positive?
Speaker 2: H F sixteen maybe the greatest fighter playing ever.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like a good F twenty two. The thirty five is thirty five has a fixed ring modulator that oh ahead, got about your factot one?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go ahead, you know you and your three chins are worth it.
Speaker 1: You know that the f eighteen there's best use in inclement weather.
Speaker 2: Know your chin kind of jingles when you talk, so I think if you tattooed something on there, like a horse, you could like talk and the horse will go across your chin.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not cool, man, I just say an emotional wise That got cool, man.
Speaker 1: One. Is there a doctor that can move this skin? I mean, I don't know. I'm too self conscious to do the next story.
Speaker 2: I can't even concentrate.
Speaker 1: Now, quit looking at it. I can't stop not behind this computer.
Speaker 2: And thank god, thank you, thank you. So you're distracting.
Speaker 1: You're such a I can't say what you are.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't figure out that you're the second or third tune? Is it the second one?
Speaker 1: Dude? Not only I'm too self conscious.
Speaker 2: To I can't see. You should just do it. I can't.
Speaker 1: I could feel myself when I talk, I can feel a jiggle. I'm gonna hold it like this here, please.
Speaker 2: Do, please do that won't look awkward.
Speaker 1: It was today February the what's today?
Speaker 2: It's February April.
Speaker 3: It was today in nineteen ninety five. It was today in nineteen ninety five, FBI arrested former soldier Timothy McVeigh.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, the bombing in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: He was already in jail at Oklahoma Jail, where he had spent two days on a minor traffic and weapons charges. He was charged in connection with the Oklahoma City bombing two days earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a documentary on Netflix if you want to watch it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It kind of goes through the whole day and all that it was.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety seven, the cremated remains of Timothy Leary, Timothy Lis and Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry.
Speaker 1: I love Star Trek. They were launched from the Space Shuttle. Their ashes were making the very first burial in space.
Speaker 2: Be pretty cool. I wouldn't, as it would be to jettison your casket into space.
Speaker 3: I mean, just imagine if you could jettison your casket into space, like Jane Roddenberg.
Speaker 2: That only fear would be that some alien people would discover me and they go, oh, wake them up. Well, no, I think this alien is dead.
Speaker 1: They were cremated. Did you not hear the story? I said, cream it.
Speaker 2: Well, that doesn't even mean anything either, they can get the DNA and recreate.
Speaker 3: Us nothing from ashes. You can't, Yeah, you can. They're aliens.
Speaker 2: They have suckers on the end of their fingers and they get I.
Speaker 1: Like the sound of that. Yeah, I like the sound of a fact.
Speaker 2: I think I would hate that because everything you touch you to stick to.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fingersuckers, let me tuxt my wife real quick. Did you put the chicken in the brine yet? Okay, there you go. And finally, one last one. It was today, in two thousand that the nineteen ninety eight Children's Online Privacy Protection Act went into effect.
Speaker 2: What, oh, online privacy?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, uh, Sims.
Speaker 1: Benby Derby Parties right around the corner.
Speaker 3: Let's get some furniture that you're proud of, Furniture that you want guests to see.
Speaker 1: You don't have to live that way.
Speaker 3: You don't have to put the cover on the couch to cover up the stains and the rips and the terroris folks. Let's get a brand new living room set and let's do it.
Speaker 1: With Sims furniture, SI MS one M. Dixie Highway.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was trying to look at a thing.
Speaker 1: By fingering porn.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not true.
Speaker 1: Well take mu chin thing back and I'll take that back.
Speaker 2: I am sorry about your three chins.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was looking at a thing. I have no idea what it was.
Speaker 3: SIMS Furniture, s I, MS, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Let's get a new living room set, a new kitchen set, a dining room, a new bedroom set. We're talking bedroom set, seven pieces.
Speaker 1: Just nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. Folks, you're gonna love the price. It's a Sims furniture, but you're really gonna love the high quality furniture. Beautiful furniture. Upgrade your home wife. Do it today with SIMS, Dixie Highway and Preston.
Speaker 2: Highway, Kleine Brothers, luck Smith's and commercial doors where old school service beats the modern world. They've been around for.
Speaker 3: A well, I told you once and I touched Hey, oh hey.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. Are you doing a commercial?
Speaker 3: Read?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, I am so sorry. I was playing the Rolling Stones and singing along with.
Speaker 2: Do you have a pair of headphones for all three sets of your chins?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's too far.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna listen to the rolling Stones.
Speaker 1: Walking right down to hr too sweet, Yeah, good.
Speaker 2: Luck listening in quads right, there's no hr. Hr is the icon on the computer. There's no what you complain to Climb Brothers Locksmith the commercial doors every office building, your office building. If you're an employee in a office building, you're thinking, our kilas access is not the best. Maybe we should have Clime Brothers come in and kind of look at it. That's what they do. There's no contracts. Once they set up all the equipment, it's done so Clime Brothers Locksmith. They do commercial doors, whether you need one or one hundred. That is not something simple to do commercial doors. Plus they do fire doors, which you have to have a person that is qualified to okay a fire door like the specs on that is like to the millimeter. You've got to have that done right. Clime Brothers around since nineteen fourteen. That tells you they've been doing it great, not right, but great for over one hundred years. Go to clinelock dot com for free estimates or twenty four hour service. Again, kilos access is their expertise. Commercial doors is their expertise. They'll get you upgraded. Klin Brothers clinb lock dot com back after this on news radio eight forty wh.
Speaker 3: Chance, we'll throw good for you. Who do you love? No Bo Diddley tune? All right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you charge your phones all the way up to one hundred percent? Rick Tony?
Speaker 2: Do you do it once a day? Yes? I do.
Speaker 1: I go to bed, I throw mine on the charger.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what I do do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Charging your phone's battery to one hundred percent constantly is bad for his life.
Speaker 1: Evidently, whoops, I don't care. I must, I'm must throw it on there anyway, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, he's talking about keeping it plugged in all the time. It's at one hundred percent all the time.
Speaker 1: Why I'm talking about it? But at night, I throw it on the charger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you charge it once, but then you don't charge it till the next time you go to bed. And then Susan pulls out her retainer and goes drops it in the glass of water, and then you put your loud, stupid mask on.
Speaker 1: Good I honey grows this couple her plus it's disgusting, and she got this stuff on her face.
Speaker 2: So she got the stuff on the face. She got the headband pulling the hair back, and then the retainer comes out. Worney.
Speaker 3: She puts stuff on her lips. Oh yeah, like vascilaine or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always try to go in for the kiss before because she puts this germ factory of a retainer thing.
Speaker 1: It's like a bite guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Gets me a good night Carlos. Saliva comes out. It's like it's like a little bit just coming from her bottom lip.
Speaker 2: And then you're over there with a big Spider Man Astronauts mask.
Speaker 1: I kind of pull off my seatpat machine though.
Speaker 2: Do you Yeah, I think I think, Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I think I looked like Maverick or Goose from Top Gun with a full flight mask thing on.
Speaker 2: You know you have three before, but when you put your mask on, is their fortunes something to think about? So charging your phone, don't do it all the way to one hundred and keep it there because I think in the battery, can you feel a jingling?
Speaker 1: I can't wait a foot while I'm talking.
Speaker 3: And plus I didn't shave this morning, so it's briskly fat.
Speaker 1: That's so it's like even more, Ah, I hate.
Speaker 2: You fat, cannot get through a kitchen door.
Speaker 1: We rushing.
Speaker 2: Now, See, that's why kids are skinny, because had songs like that. Yeah, you didn't get a fatty too.
Speaker 1: I can't get through the kitchen door, that's right. Or is it bathroom door?
Speaker 2: No kitchen door because it's eating.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it was bathroom And.
Speaker 2: That's why kids were skinny. Now you've got to look at him and go, you're such a hero for gaining weight. But back in the seventies and eighties when we were raised, they had songs. They had little songs fatty fatty two by four, can't get through the kitchen door.
Speaker 1: I just looked up the lyrics. You're right, Yeah, it's a kitchen door.
Speaker 2: Of course, because a fatty fatty song.
Speaker 1: It's called the fatty Fatty two by four. Uh rhyme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was an holy but a goodie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see. Hang on, let's let's do a deep guy.
Speaker 3: There might be a lot to unpack on this fatty fatty uh.
Speaker 2: And then big people wouldn't they knew they were. They were like, yeah, fat why is it not opening?
Speaker 1: Come on? Except but Nick, it's not open.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a really good friend that was went to wagen Riigh School and he went and tried out for basketball. But he was tall, but he was big. He was you know, ended up being a left tackle on the offensive line in football. And he scored twenty points a game and twelve rebounds in the UH in the in the tryout era. So he doesn't make the team. He goes sees the list and he's like, I was the best player. So here's what they look at me, both of you all right talking.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: I'm doing Harvard research on Fatty Fatty two about four.
Speaker 1: Oh. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good. So the coach brings him in and goes in front of the mirror and goes, look at that. Now, this is who he used to do the kids. He goes, look at that. He goes, does that look like a basketball player? My buddy goes, no, coach, it doesn't. It doesn't look like a basketball player. You have a coach. I scored more points than anybody else. Yeah, but I'm doing you a favor. I wants you to go to Coach so and So's wrestling room. He goes, You're gonna make a great heavyweight. Okay, thanks, I uh dude. Teachers took him. A teacher took him to the front of the mirror and go, does that look like a basketball player?
Speaker 1: Did you did that?
Speaker 2: Now the kid, the teacher would be out of a job for the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Dar right.
Speaker 2: He ended up being a very good wrestler heavyweight, and he was left tackle on the on the football.
Speaker 3: I just told say, hey, we wait and we gotta get some's fat off of you. I'll be like, eh, it's just baby fat, baby fat.
Speaker 1: You're fourteen.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you. Rick, you can zippity zip zippity do all out over there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There was a part of Dwight at one time that thought if he when he lost all that weight when he.
Speaker 1: Was working out seventy pounds.
Speaker 2: He lost seventy pounds. Rick, he called me in a panic one night and said, what if I get skinny and I'm not funny anymore?
Speaker 1: I did, that's true, and I.
Speaker 2: Said, scared to death, what are you saying that the power of being funny is tied to your fatness? And he said, yes, yes, exactly, It's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like Samson and his hair. I mean it's not it's not a far stretch, right.
Speaker 4: So he was afraid he would shed Funess.
Speaker 1: What did you say shed exactly right, you'd be playing and loose over there with the FCC violations.
Speaker 2: What's the other one? Hair of my chin and chin? Chin? That's why there was three. They were thinking of twights, three chins.
Speaker 1: I can't content over there.
Speaker 2: I can't even keep keep your chin out like this huge there you go.
Speaker 3: It looks like listen listen though like hairy fat, it like magnifies the fat. What's Harvard say?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fatty Fatty two bout four can't fit through the kitchen door when the door begins to break.
Speaker 1: Faty had a tummy ache. This is a rhyme.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, don't be fat kid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you know what I'm gonna. I'm gonna put a pin in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm gonna do some hardcore journalistic research.
Speaker 1: I mean the Harvard This is from the Harvard Independent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never know.
Speaker 3: Fatty Fatty two by four can't fit through the kitchen door when the door begins to break.
Speaker 1: Fatty had a tummy age.
Speaker 2: Yes, they had a little rhyme or reason for everything to force you not to be fat or stupid.
Speaker 1: I want to find out who pinned the joke.
Speaker 2: Anybody wore glasses? Hey, four eyes?
Speaker 1: That was mean, it was and I never understood it either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know when you were in trouble, when when four Eyes would take his glasses off and put it on the counter. This about fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad news. Let's go back to the beginning.
Speaker 3: If you charge your phone one hundred percent just to comfort you, it's not necessarily doing any good for your phone battery.
Speaker 1: Chao Yang Wang.
Speaker 3: The director of electro chemical in engineering at Penn State University, says keeping your phone at one hundred percent and still charging it will cause your device's power supply to degrade faster than it would if you didn't. So they're saying that you should charge it you around ninety percent and then pull it.
Speaker 2: Off, Okay, know that? Or let it drain all the way down.
Speaker 1: Who's still to recharge it that before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, take it down to zero and then recharge it.
Speaker 1: Well, he's so kind of psychopath letting it go down to nothing, That's what I've heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: She did. Like the little red line that's just a shadow of a battery.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I tell I tell Jackie all the time, because Jackie's one of those has to have the laptop plugged in deals. I'm like, it's not good for your computer, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sitisan does the same way with her iPad.
Speaker 2: Well, some that across the kitchen, so it's like a high jump pole or a thing. I'm like, why why did you set a trap in the kitchen with your stupid charging cord.
Speaker 3: On the second you hit that extension court too? Here they come, Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, do you guys ever power your phold off completely at night before you charge it?
Speaker 1: Or you just do you guys ever?
Speaker 2: Uh, stop making fun of Rick.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm only got fifteen more minutes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a miracle though, whether and let's say an app. If an app's not working, or like one of the cameras aren't working, it's a miracle. You just turn it off and turn it back on. You're like, oh, it's all working now.
Speaker 3: No, I don't do that, Rick, because a psychopath. But what I will do is put my phone on silent. My phone stays on silent.
Speaker 2: On the weekends. I've gotten in the habit of losing it for about forty five minutes or an hour to where I walk away from it. I don't miss it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did that yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't miss hours.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it.
Speaker 3: I did it for three hours because Susan and I were talking about watching the show.
Speaker 1: And it said, I can't remember what it's saying.
Speaker 2: I went to the grocery left my phone at home. When I got home, Jackie was on the front porch saying, are you a psycho path? I went what she goes, You didn't take your phone. I didn't know where you were. I was like, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Person? A glorious? I did it for three hours, talking about three hours? No phone, Yes, turn your phone, geor leave it somewhere. Usually I leave it in the bathroom. Well I hang on.
Speaker 3: Note to self, never use Tony's phone for a phone call. I might get the pink by you get pink. Well, I used Vanetti's phone to wish my mother a happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Nine out of ten times if I lose my phone, it's on the windows, still in the bathroom. This is a fact. But I do clean it every single night with those alcohol little pouches.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 2: I want my rider or died with it, don't you right? You're gonna ride a die.
Speaker 1: With And I want every germ there is known the man on the screen two reasons number one, that builds my immunity.
Speaker 3: Number two and might get anyone who goes your phone sick phone?
Speaker 2: Who asked to use your phone?
Speaker 1: People? Do they do? Your mom? Did?
Speaker 2: You're making stories?
Speaker 1: I'm not Your mom said, hey, I want to take a picture of that. Let me use your phone.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta bring miss Vanetti and she's an angel. I'm just saying, you're a devil with.
Speaker 1: Uh, I want't slow.
Speaker 4: My phone to somebody with My wife and I were in a restaurant this this little boy came up and said, can I use your phone to call my mother to pick me up? That's I thought, Okay, I'll give it to him, and he bolted right out the door.
Speaker 2: You're a sucker. Yeah, you're a sucker, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 3: Listen, if a kid ever asked you to use your phone to call your mom, you need to put a bag of the head right then and there.
Speaker 2: What Well, first of all, Mike, where's the police, because you need there if somebody had abandoned you, we gotta get a part of the cops. I did that in San Francisco. We flew out there ready for a name drop. We flew out to be uh. We were guests of the Brams when Jeff was the backup quarterback for the forty nine ers. So we did that Height. What's the name of the stoner neighborhood something? Height?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh uh Hate Ashbury? Yeah, hate Ashbury.
Speaker 2: And we're there and everyone's trying to take We're all in a group trying to take pictures and stuff, and then these people would stand around and go hey, because you know the expensive camera, everybody's like getting grouped around out side. That says hate Ashbury. And the guy goes, let me take a picture for you. Nope, I don't, and then all of us started laughing at the same time. I go, dude, we actually have NFL players with us. If you did, we'd run you down. So the guys laughed and just knew on that's good.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rick, when we get off there, cage your phone just first.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a quarter you can go to the.
Speaker 2: Sadly, that's not an option anymore. There are no pay phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. I who do we have, Well, we've got the Carriage Forward. We haven't done my carriage Ford.
Speaker 2: Go to carriageford dot com right now you get the a plan that means you pay what the people that work at Ford Play pay. They're not really happy about it either. That's how what's of a great deal it is you are paying right now for f one fifty or Bronco with the people that work at Ford pay. It's crazy. Go to Carriageford dot com, go to Lewis and Clark Parkway, say I need to see Marty Book right now and the commissioner.
Speaker 1: Let me speak to the commissioner and Marty Book.
Speaker 2: And say I want to fire engine red f one fifty brought to me now to Sweet two Sweet and they will do it, and you can take a test drive and then you'll fall in love and you'll purchase the f one fifty with a Bronco beautiful Carriageford dot com. It's best by a country mile.
Speaker 1: Beautiful story.
Speaker 2: Thank you touched by it. To wrap it up, Yeah, News Radio eight forty.
Speaker 1: I got a question. I got a Catholic question. Record you Catholic? Or can I legally ask that on the air?
Speaker 2: I guess you can, Okay, are you Catholic? Yes?
Speaker 1: Ian? And Tony is because he walks very well.
Speaker 2: What excuse me? Sorry, sorry, my name to Pastor Brad his untucked shirts. Pastor Brad did he kill yesterday? I crushed? He crushed yesterday a lot of Baptists.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they're electing the pope, and when they elect the pope, the cardinals light a fire and then white smoke comes out, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, if it's if it's yes, if it's just.
Speaker 1: Is that where the term holy smoke came from? Holy?
Speaker 2: What is it? I don't know, of course, is the pope holy? Is it smoke? Holy smokes? And then guess who stole it? Holy smokes? Barbecue on Preston Highway.
Speaker 1: Catholic.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are brown sugar wings. Oh, they're so good.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that's where it came from. I'm something else for me to look up.
Speaker 2: Do your research because you're a journalist. Of course, we're talking about Paul Frances passed away at the age of eighty age. Seemed like he was recovering from his lung issues from the last couple of weeks because he was in real trouble about a month ago.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: Vance visited him. I don't have if that has anything to do with him, that JD. Vance hit killed the poper. No, it might have been.
Speaker 3: Advance right to hate shake, because who's gonna suspect right? The vice president quite frankly kowinky dink, Yeah, Jdi.
Speaker 2: Mansk goes to see the Pope and then twenty four hours later he's dead. U uh Trump killed the Pope.
Speaker 3: And isn't it true that now the uh arc of the covenants missing with some other artifacts.
Speaker 2: It is a bad day for a lot of folks. And he was I thought he was a great pope, very liberal. Though. I think they'll probably go in a different direction with the with the new one. But we'll find out. The funeral has to happen, and then the conclave will happen.
Speaker 1: I heard the next pope's gonna be a dee.
Speaker 2: I heart that's not true.
Speaker 1: She's gonna do a great job, that's true. Think I think she's gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 2: All right, back after this with the boys, and of course Terry Miners at three o'clock one week to Derby week. Thank you Rick for doing your best job, buddy, Yeah, I love it, Budy see you Man News Ready Away, forty w hj is