Speaker 1: We also on Fridays like to get to the stories we couldn't get to earlier in the week, because, I mean, let's be out, there was a lot going on.
Speaker 2: There's so much.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard Conway's five o'clock hour?
Speaker 2: Uh, you mean the five oh five? The five oh five? Is that what he calls it? The five oh five? Because we lack a five oh five freeway?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Is there a five oh five up in Washington? No, not that I know of. Huh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Conway does this five oh five round up of stories at five five? Yeah, and also are the ones that fell through you exactly exactly? So, uh, that's our version of the five oh.
Speaker 2: Five, and it's uh, twelve forty three. Here's your honorable mention, honorable mention, not supposed to mention, not to mention. It's been an honor serving with you.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: Great and honorable most is.
Speaker 1: So today we're holding auditions to become the nearest member of honorable mention.
Speaker 3: This is I don't know, I feel bad calling it a bit of Darwinism.
Speaker 2: But how would you not know?
Speaker 3: This guy had his black Honda Civic stolen from him and he wanted to replace it, and he spent twenty grand buying a car that looked just like it. It looked so much like it, it was it.
Speaker 1: It was a specific black Honda Civic Type R twenty sixteen. He found an identical one seventy miles away. Not only did he buy it, he realized that his address was in the navigation system already, like it had already been plugged in.
Speaker 2: Yeah he had. His stuff was still in the car as well. What a dumbass. Here's number nine at number nine, I did.
Speaker 3: Ninth places if a cocky dirty nine times out of tennis partner's dirty two and.
Speaker 2: I speak nine languages yet right, basically everybody at table nning. I'd feel ready to go into the nine and niner? Did I catch a niner in there?
Speaker 3: Were?
Speaker 2: You're calling from Alwalkie talking.
Speaker 1: They tell you that when you drive a car off the lot, it automatically loses thirty percent of its value or whatever it is. And we've seen stories like this where people drive brand new cars off the lot and then get into some horrific wreck and total their vehicle.
Speaker 3: It's one thing if it's you know, a toy camera, yeah right, It's another thing.
Speaker 2: If it's a Ferrari four fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Spider Man in Japan left heartbroken after his brand new Ferrari burnt to a crisp an hour after it was delivered. He had spent a decade saving up money to buy the luxury car and only enjoyed it for a few minutes before its engine caught fire.
Speaker 1: A Ferrari five forty eight costs about forty three million yen. How much is that forty three million old? Is it really forty three million yen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know how much. I have not been googling it. It's about three hundred thousand dollars. Sure, here's number eight.
Speaker 1: A Clive is bold every eight.
Speaker 2: Second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Italy has unveiled a sex room for prisoners. A court ruled that those who are incarcerated do have a right to quote intimate meetings. The Consummation Chamber was christened last week in a prison in the city at Tourney in the Central Region. There, an inmates female partner was permitted to enter, they said the The Ombudsmen for Prisoner's Rights said the erotic experiment was so successful they're already planning more conjugal visits.
Speaker 2: What does that mean that it is people.
Speaker 3: Wanted to have sex in the sex room when they were locked up.
Speaker 1: Strange, isn't it The guys who are locked up would want to have sex.
Speaker 2: Number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son. We're on with seven days with the government sec. Seven seven a seven years of college down to drain seven seven seven days. I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Thousands of humanoid robots ran alongside actual humans in a half marathon in China.
Speaker 3: Not only can they take their job our jobs, they can run faster than.
Speaker 1: A car, they said. Flesh and blood participants followed some conventional rules. The twenty teams that fielded robots in the Humanoid Robot half marathon had very specific guidelines, which included battery swap pit stops.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 1: The fastest robot crossed the line in two hours, forty minutes and forty two seconds, which isn't very fast. I would beat that robot. I mean my best half marathon. Maybe not today, but in my best half marathon, I could beat a robot.
Speaker 2: Number six. I got six, you got six, she got six. Number six.
Speaker 1: There's six more weeks of later by picture of me a rabbi and six drunk and longshomy.
Speaker 2: We just dig in a nursing home closer to us. I don't have to dive stake that drink another six track.
Speaker 1: They're coming for us. Not only are the robots doing the half marathon. Australian radio station used an AI generated host for six months without telling anybody.
Speaker 2: It was on the iHeartRadio app. Oh we could have listened in. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're not You're not picking up what I'm putting down here? What do you mean, Well, it's our company that's using AI hosts.
Speaker 2: The writing is on the wall.
Speaker 1: They created a host called Thy using AI software developed by voice cloning from a voice cloning company called eleven Labs.
Speaker 2: DIY is a she uh.
Speaker 1: The Work Days with Thy show presented music for four hours every day Monday to Friday, but did not mention on its website or any promotional material that they.
Speaker 2: Was actually a computer.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, I like my AI Spotify DJ.
Speaker 2: I like like he does. He says that introduces songs and like this is.
Speaker 3: Some stuff you were into like a year ago. Let's dive in see if you still like it calming. I like it is Jay Shatty real, No, that's not Jay Shatty. Different guy is.
Speaker 2: How do you know? Because I listened to him every day. Listen.
Speaker 1: I saw him a Spotify robot thing too. You can't believe what you see on the news. Here's number five five.
Speaker 2: I have five minutes, five monkeys. This is the year five point five would be a favorite. Lose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 3: Do you ever want to smell an armpit that wasn't yours? Well, now you can stop and smell the armpits in New.
Speaker 2: York with a pit stop. That's right.
Speaker 3: There are posters going up for a scratch and sniff experience. There is a giant armpit on the street there where you can get a scent of a new deodorant. It's called Cocoa Va All Day deodorant. And this is on Eighth Avenue near Penn Station. Other locations throughout the city as well. But you can kind of scratch and sniff them giant armpits. My deodorant is coconut great. What is your smell? Like?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, you don't know. I go for the least scented. I don't need a lot of perfumes eat out. I don't now do you put on any perfumes? I do have a piece or a bottle of cologne?
Speaker 2: Ah uh, single bottle? What color? I mean, what kind is it? I have no idea, it's whatever my wife got. What do you put? When do you put it on? If we're going out? Oh?
Speaker 3: And do you put like just one little spray? Or do you do like one here? One here, one here?
Speaker 2: Doubts it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to be announced that I'm about to walk into the room. Still the whole car with that sent Yeah. Yeah, like a teenage boy. There's number four.
Speaker 2: Poor minute is probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now, number four. This isn't the same world you left four years most.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the last time one of these was real. A restaurant in Sydney, Australia has apologized after a customer posted an online review claiming she found a dead rat in her meal.
Speaker 3: It's not even a question. I mean that's a rat.
Speaker 2: A rat.
Speaker 3: That rat just left us moments ago. I mean that is a good rat. Yeah, she planted the rat. Come on, you don't just a rat just doesn't turn up. In your salad.
Speaker 1: The woman's friend posted a review and said they didn't even think I should be giving a star considering what happened. My pregnant friend and I were having lunch today and her small salad was a disgusting, feral dead rat that was underneath the salad. Again, I don't remember the last time one of these was proven to be true. Remember the woman in Vegas, this would have been close to fifteen years ago now, who said she found a finger in her chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. Oh, are never true. Stupid. That is such a stupid word. Here's number three. Three shall be the number knockout count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Play were dead within three hours.
Speaker 1: Three security clearance level three, all three of the three.
Speaker 2: I got all three of you guys for the rest of your nat being born live. After that three days, they both start to stink. Three.
Speaker 1: So you may have seen the video of Brendan Patrick, Mason and a teenage friend of theirs riding their horses in a small town Walmart in Louisiana. Well, all three of those guys are going to be facing multiple charges. A video taken by a Walmart employee showed these guys on their horses entering the store, hanging around a little so check out area for about twenty seconds, and then heading toward the back of the store. One of them was seen holding up his phone filming the whole thing. They said that they it's illegal in Louisiana to post a video or livestream of crime to gain notoriety or publicity, which is where the charge for the unlawful post of criminal activity comes from. That they were going to be charged.
Speaker 2: Is that Shatara out there? Why No, I'm just gonna like give a shout out. I mean it.
Speaker 3: People are crapped on all the time, right, It's kind of like husbands with Wi Fi, Like if the Wi Fi if something's going wrong, you're yelling for him. It's a whole thing. Rarely do you hear about somebody doing a great job or something working. And this morning my laptop was not working and so Dave Shata from our ID department comes in and he fixes it like that, soundlessly quickly like that no complaints, And that's incredible to fix something that quickly, and what a thankless job. So you yes, But I'm just saying, like I don't think the it departments in this world get enough love. I mean, I'm sure those guys clean up, you know, in that department, But I mean around here, you know, not enough people say thank you so.
Speaker 2: Well to all it guys. Yeah, this bud's for you. Here's number two.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: You weep?
Speaker 3: There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 1: Probably thirty years since I've said the words by you tapestry.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say, since you've said the words extra penis No, I said that the other day. You did in what context?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. I just say it all the time. It's like bonus points. There are questions about the mysteries in the Bayou Tapestry, the eleventh century depiction of the Norman Conquest. Sure, we don't know who did it, we don't know who asked them to make it. But a thousand years on from the Battle of Hastings, Oxford academic professor George Garnett claims to have identified ninety three depictions of male genitalia.
Speaker 3: Again, a lot of genitalia in the museums. They loved to go full frontal with the genitalia.
Speaker 2: It's just right there and everything.
Speaker 1: Most of them were human genitalia. No, I'm sorry. Most of them were horse genita. Eighty eight of them belonged to horses. Five of them were on soldiers.
Speaker 3: When I was working with John and Ken, I went to Italy and in every museum I went to, when I saw genitals, I would take a picture of it and then send it to them John and Ken and said things like thinking of you, because you know they talk about that stuff all the time. They used to.
Speaker 2: It'd be weird.
Speaker 3: It was funny. No, I mean they had a penis desk at one point. I think I think it was a naked desk. Oh right, right, I mean I guess would Yeah, yeah, you're right, it wasn't naked.
Speaker 1: The most interesting thing about the extra penis in the bio tapestry is that this doctor, Christopher Monk, medieval scholar, believes that he found one the five original human genitalia are attached to naked figures on the bio tapestry. They said, in this one, it's actually hanging below his tunic.
Speaker 2: Wow, good job. Yeah, like he had a lot to do with it. I was talking to God. Oh right, of course.
Speaker 3: Number one weird, number one.
Speaker 2: Number one, we're number one then one number one, row number one, number one, number one.
Speaker 3: All right, Uh, this is a little PSA as we move into the weekend, do not reenact the Crucifixion.
Speaker 1: Be careful if you're gonna do it. There's a reason why it killed p for.
Speaker 3: Crying out loud and I thought you were gonna say the other one, but it was two on the nose.
Speaker 1: Eighty four year old guy critically injured after he fell off of the cross during a Crucifixion reenactment in West Virginia.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fact. The guy reenacting the crucifix who fell off the cross eighty four years old.
Speaker 1: He was participating in the reenactment with a Vandalia community Christian Church. He fell ten feet from one of the crosses and had to be flown to an emergency facility.
Speaker 3: A fall from your feet when you're eighty four will kill you.
Speaker 2: A fall from the cross broken ribs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said he's doing much better since he was first hospitalized.
Speaker 2: But man eighty four years old.
Speaker 1: They now say his injuries are not life threatening and no word on what caused the man to fall from the cross like.
Speaker 2: Gravity.
Speaker 3: My brother was Jesus in the Easter celebration at the church on the cross, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Like hoist the cross up. They just had it like they had it.
Speaker 3: In the middle of the church, kind of like leaning against people were holding it up, and my brother was just.
Speaker 1: Kind of did he lay on it? Did he cross his arms like that?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not how you put him up on a rescue thing.
Speaker 2: It's like if I'm going to take an airflight.
Speaker 1: To be rescued, it's like you're jumping out of the airplane onto the inflatable slide.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, anyway, don't do that over the weekend, guys,