Speaker 1: Essie Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday.
Speaker 2: And we have a huge hour for you because we're gonna go through all your emails and they are endlessly We're talking history of the Middle East region. That'd be a big thing. We're gonna talk Thomas Jefferson keere in a moment. We're gonna talk. You know what, Let's talk about the invasion of Europe. Our invasion quit this guy, says Jesse. With the invasion of Western Europe from foreigners, invited by these Western leaders and threats by these same leaders to recognize Palestine. Should the US invade and conquer Western Europe now before we evidently send our next generations to do it, that's a little heavy well, no, no for for Okay, First of all, let's let's have an honest discussion here. The United the State's military is incredible. It is our money. Our money has allowed us to build a military that is several times larger than any European country, more modern, larger, all those things. Conquest is one of those things that dudes love to talk about, we love to read about, We love to read about historical conquerors of all kinds, doesn't matter to pick your conqueror. We're fascinated by it, fascinated by the battles, the reasons, everything else. But conquest is also very very very difficult to pull off successfully in any lasting way. I'm not talking about a battle here, taking out a city here. Real actual conquests very very difficult, and it's more terrible than you can imagine. Whenever you're talking about conquest, you're talking about dead women and children. The problem for so many countries, ours included. It's not as bad of a problem now with Trump in there. But the problem for Western countries is not external. Europe's problem is not whatever is happening between Israel and Palestine in any given moment. Europe's problem is not Russia Ukraine. That's not the problem. The problem is Western countries are mostly led by people who don't love their country. They don't love the country they're leading. They look at the country. We've done this before, but remember there are three things almost every Western leader has in common. Remember this. Burn this into your mind and it'll explain so much of why you see what you see. One no love of country. We'll come back to that two, no connection to normal people, how real old people live. They grew up in America here too, as essentially royalty. It's all private schools and manicured college campuses. These are people who've never worked with their hands. That they don't understand what it's like to not be able to pay the bills one month and don't understand that. And let me, let me, let me see if I can put this last part a different way. I've always said they see themselves as kings and queens. Maybe I should just reform that and say they see themselves as rulers. They are ruling a country, not serving it, not protecting it. And that's I think I'm gonna switch to that. They see themselves as rulers the country. How leaders, good leaders see their country is they have a duty to that country. They have a responsibility to that country to serve it, to protect it, to protect its people. That's how a good leader looks at his country. An evil leader thinks his country is there to serve him and his interests over a long enough period of time. A lot of this comes from our education system, which is poisonous. A lot of this is spiritual. Over a long enough period of time. What we lost was leaders who believed they were there to serve and protect their country. This is a huge, huge reason why Donald Trump's popularity is hard to quantify. Why what is it? There are things about Donald Trump on their face that should make him unpopular? Why is Donald Trump? Why has his popularity been so impenetrable for people on the right, Whereas if another politician had done or said some of the things donald Trump said, it would sink them, or at least it would sink their popularity. But Trump can do it, and Trump can get away with it. Trump, Uh, what's something he did recently? Trump dropped an F bomb on camera. Now, look, I'm not here again. I'm not a nun. It's not that I was mortified or anything like that. But traditionally, given the rights more evangelical base, dropping an F bomb on camera, that would really get some serious pushback for any politician, any Republican for sure, who did something like that. You probably didn't even remember he said it. You probably don't even care. Yeah, yeah, he said it, Toy. Oh, yes, he said it twice. Chris. It wasn't a big deal, didn't make a blip. Why does he get away with so many things others didn't. Donald Trump loves the country and everyone can see it. He does, for any of his flaws, for any of the ways, or even serious policy matters that you may disagree with him on, or I may disagree with him on. It's a breath of fresh air to have somebody constantly praising America. Now that's actually sad when you think about it, because that should be the bare minimum for every party, right and that was forever in this country, whether Democrat or Republican. You never trashed America, no matter what. Go look, do yourself a favorite. It may be boring unless you're one of these nerds like me. I will do this, but spa spend five minutes. I'm not asking you to spend an hour because you'll get bored. Spend five minutes. Go to h It'll be on YouTube, I'm sure. Go to YouTube and look up a John F. Kennedy's speech. Maybe you don't like Kennedy, that's fine, I don't care. Maybe you love Kenny, Yeah, I don't care. None of that matters. John F. Kennedy was a Democrat. John F. Kennedy gave speech after speech after speech talking about the greatness of this country. That wasn't unique. That's how American presidents talked about America. But since this poisonous anti American, anti Western communism has worked its way through our political system and France's and England's and everything else. Yeah, that's a good point, Chris, look up the Space race speech. Since this poisonous anti americanism has worked its way through the Democrat Party, it's now built in that when a Democrat gets elected, they'll crap on this place every chance they get, foreign, domestic, wherever they're giving a speech. You can't even get one sentence out of a Democrat without him at least having to put a qualifier in there. Even if they say something like America's been great, even though we haven't always been perfect and we've I made a lot of mistakes, they can't get one sentence out without having to let their animals know, hey, I hate America like you do. It does suck. Love of country is a critical thing for leaders of a country, and that is what is killing the West, and that is what is killing Europe right now. It is killing it. The people who lead you know, Starmer, all these people, the people who lead the UK, that all anyone really in the EU most of these countries, it all comes down to love of country. It's not just that they see themselves as kings and queens. It comes down to love of country and they believe the country is there to serve them. You know. Obviously Germany has some uh rocky parts in its history. Huh, chrits that. So there's some ugly German history out there. I get that. But that's a cool country. I've been there. Beautiful. You take a little sail up a German river where there are castles and mountains on the side of it. It's sweet, a really cool. Yeah, food's pretty good, Yes, it is, Chris Brigod sweet country, cool traditions, some of them cool traditions. Merkel got elected in Germany and promptly brought in as much of the Islamic world as she possibly can, And now there are rapes, murders and acts of terror all over Germany. You think that woman, that hag. You think she ever laid down her head at night and stressed about what she was doing to Germany. Not one time. Maybe she's stressed about being held accountable for it. I doubt it. She never cared, doesn't care now drawyer of a great country. We can conquer Europe. All you want to answer your question, Nothing can save the West until the West gets leaders who love it. You don't even have to be geniuses, you know, they don't have to be brave, they don't have to just love the place. Loving the place is enough. Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday.
Speaker 1: Member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: I won't be in tomorrow. Don't yell at me. I'll be back on Monday. We'll do medal of honor Monday. We'll have a good time like we always do. Let's get back to all these emails. Emails, Dear pink Flower, I'm a huge history nerd. Thomas Jefferson thought the Federalist Party stance was not enough for small government. I wonder what he would think about his Republican Party today. Just a question from a dumb electrician in Virginia making more money than most college grads. His name is Justin. I keep telling you boys about the trades. Anyway. Look, I think the founding fathers would be equally mortified and not surprised at what has happened to the country. In the size of our government today. And what I mean by that is, look, I'm gonna I'm gonna play something for you. And this is Scott percent who I like very sharp, been an excellent diplomat. This is Scott Piscent talking about the thousand dollars Trump accounts.
Speaker 3: The one thousand dollars baby bonds at every American citizen, every newborn is going to get. The Democrats hate this program because it brings capitalism and markets to every American, not just their constituents at the upper end. And you know, over time, the compounding is going to be an incredible supplement to solid security, not a replacement.
Speaker 2: It is a There's not a single founding father who wouldn't have pulled off his wig and screamed at the sky if you told him there would be a Republican one day talking about handing one thousand dollars of the public treasury's money out to kids who were born. We don't think about it now because we're so used to the well, they give out this, so we should give out that, and they gave this, so we should give that. But the founding fathers would be mortified that that is the position of anyone in the United States of America. Let me, let me dip my fingers into public treasury and hand out some jed or cheese to the American people. Mortified, but they wouldn't be surprised. Remember what Benjamin Franklin so famously said when a woman asked him, what kind of government have you given us? After they got done for him in the thing a republic, ma'am, if you can keep it. The founding fathers knew, and they were not perfect. You know, we honor them, and we should for what they gave us, for the life, they gave us, their work, their bravery, that's what gave us the kind of country we have now. But they weren't perfect, and they knew men were imperfect, and they knew. They wrote about it. They knew over time freedom's erode, government grows and freedom's erode. They knew that would be the case, and they warned repeatedly, repeatedly that if we lost our moral way, then we would not remain free. Now, we don't like discussing that because it sounds like you're moralizing or judging people, or preaching to people or something like that. But the truth is, they all talked about this. Even Jefferson, who wasn't exactly a Bible believer. Jefferson, I mean, I'm pretty sure he was an atheist. Do you think so, Chris? From his writings, I know he references God a lot, but I kind of feel like that was him tossing a bone to the other founders. But even Jefferson talked about the necessity of a free people being a moral people, because if they weren't, then freedoms would be abused and the people would eventually need to be coralled by an authority here on earth. They talked about it the j Adams That was basically John Adams quote that this government is wholly inadequate for anything other than a moral people. And we don't like talking about that because it makes us uncomfortable because who is moral? I'm certainly not. I'm not. But as a whole, as a people, we want to discuss capitalism, We want to talk about taxes and spending and illegals and things like that. But here's something for you. How many of America's problems, all of them, including illegal immigration or whatever, how many of them would be solved if we had half the number of broken homes we have now. But that's such a large problem, and one that's out of your hands, isn't it. It's out of my hands. I can't fix it. I can't fix myself, let alone fix other people. I'm not looking down my nose at anybody. But the truth is, our founders would be mortified at what has happened to our country, but they would not be surprised. They knew that this is how it goes, especially once you get rich as a country. And there's nothing wrong with getting rich. It's better than being poor as a country. I mean, it's better than starving, scraping for food, famine all the time. I like that our poor people still eat in this country. That's a good thing. That's awesome. I like that our poorest people have a refrigerator in their house. I like that running water. That's good. But wealth like that as a country also, it breeds complacency. At some point in time, you stop being hungry, you stop striving. You got the air conditioning, you got running water, you got some craft Mac. Time to have some Mac Andweenies for dinner. Life's good. You got a full belly. Hard to keep striving. Let's move on. Someone wants to talk about the Holy Land the history of it. Oh, that'll be ugly, so you know we'll do that. I'm sure that'll bring in some more emails.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Remember, if you missed any part of the show, any of it all week or ever, you can go download it free, go subscribe so you never miss a minute. I heart Spotify iTunes, and I'm obviously totally being selfish. I just want you to download it morecus it makes me look better. iHeart Spotify iTunes.
Speaker 2: Jesse. I love your show me too. I especially love how you explain history so well. It would be wonderful if you could explain why both the Jews and the Palestinians lay claim to the Holy Land. I specifically need to know how long the Palestinians have been there. I have a friend who insists that land originally belonged to Palestine and the Jews have no claim to the land. She says, sorry, Chris, would you take the time to do a quick overview of the history and that part of the world, says I can, says I can read. Her name or name is Nanette? Okay, so maybe do this as briefly as I possibly can. Let's rewind all the way, because she did go on to say if you could go all the way back to Abraham and say, look, I can't. That's too much for even a three hour show. But I'll do this the best I can. All right. God calls Abraham out and he says, hey, there's something else for you. Go forth, let's fast forward. We're doing a lot of fast forwarding here, believe me, a lot of fast forwarding. The Israelites find themselves in captivity in under the Egyptian Empire, which was one of the longest lasting big boy empires in history. For some reason, they don't get any love. I don't I actually don't know why they don't get any love. Chris says, are too small. I don't know. Maybe it's because of where they are now. Anyway, long lasting empire. The Israelites find themselves in captivity underneath the Egyptians. Obviously, people know the story of Moses. God calls Moses, go get my people out of there. Moses goes to Pharaoh. Pharaoh doesn't listen. God does a bunch of horrible crap the egypt and finally Pharaoh's it's like, please leave Moses. Israelites take off across the Red Sea, so on and so forth. Now the Israelites, they're heading towards the Promised Land. Why is it called the Promised Land because God promised it to them. They're heading to the Promised Land. But remember there are no unconquered lands except for crappy lands. If you would like to take a piece of ground and you don't want to take it from somebody, you're going to have to go to the worst places on earth that nobody wants. The Israelites didn't show up to this extremely fertile, wonderful piece of ground and find empty space. Hey, vacancy, come on in. They saw others, and they proceeded to conquer the others. With a little bit of help from the Lord, creator of the universe, which doesn't hurt when he's on your side, they take it. Okay, Israel established, which is an empire. I don't know if I should call it an empire. A kingdom is what it turned out to be, a kingdom very similar to the lines you see today, not exactly, that is not exact, but it's the same area. They established this kingdom. Eventually they fall out of favor with God. Kingdom is broken up into Judah versus the rest of Israel. Okay, I'm really trying to fast forward through a lot of this stuff. They're eventually pillaged by the Assyrians the Babylonians. They lose God's protection and they start getting attacked and broken up and attacked and broken up. But do keep something in mind. During all this, the slavery, the conquest, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the everything else, there are still people there, and today they would be Jewish people today who believe, well, actually I would probably want a lot of Christians in with that too, who believe that this is the land God promised the Israelites. It's still the promise land. They are connected to it now because they have member. It's a monotheistic religion Judaism. There is only one God. It is Jahweh because it's a monotheistic religion. Rome eventually comes knocking. This is a long long time afterwards. It was actually Pompy Magnus. We've brought up several times. Rome eventually comes knocking. Hey, I like this place. I think we'll take it. Rome did. But Rome had a very Rome had an interesting way of conquest, and it was not always the same. Sometimes they'll come in and just genocide the whole freaking place. That is not how they really preferred to do business. No, no, no, no, no, no, you guys stay, that's fine. It's all good. You stay. We're gonna need you to pay some taxes and we're gonna need you. You know, you're gonna bow before the throne. But you could say, hey, go to synagogue. Sounds good. The Jews were famously a nightmare for the Romans under this system. A lot of this comes back to the monotheistic religion. It comes back to their connection to the land. They started having rebellions, and when I say rebellions, I don't mean a hundred people got up at the after the Sabbath and started making some noise. They would raise armies, twenty thirty thousand man armies, and they fought, and they actually beat the Romans on occasion, but it was still the Roman Empire and they just did not have the manpower. They didn't have, but they were not going to win. Finally, the Romans have the Jews have another one, the Israelites have another one, and the Romans have freaking had enough of it. They cast them to the winds. Pause for a second. I know you're probably asking you about Palestine, which remember that word is in the Bible. It's in the Old Testament. Go u zephy and I it's in the Bible. Okay, they were a people around there too, They were eight people there too. The Romans take the Jews and they say it, you have to leave all of you. That's known as the diaspora, the Jewish diaspora. They scatter them to how did so many Jews end up in Russia all over Europe? Places like that? The Romans said, get out. They ended up going and settling in other places. Now, once they were gone, the Roman Empire comms goes on and so forth. The Palestinian people are still around, They're still there. Eventually, this is years and years and years later, we're talking to you the nineteen hundreds. By this point in time, the Jews have not lost their connection, the sputual connection to the land. They decide they want to come back. They begin trying to reconquer this area from the Palestinians. Later on, now they're reconquering it in different ways, and a lot of ways they're just moving in. They're buying up real estates, one of the best ways to move in. They are shipping in arms. There are clashes. They're also lobbying political leaders, including in America, all over the world. Back up this effort, Back up this effort. Back up our effort. We're trying to we deserve a home, we deserve our holy land. Back. They are reconquering the area post w W two. I mean, really, this was all going on during World War One and things like that, but post WWW two, this gets way more official. Okay, that's yours. Now. The problem is everybody has a claim to it because everyone's been there. Remember there were people there before the Israelites got there. Could they start a conquering all of them? The right of conquest is a thing, whether you like it or not. The conflict you see now, By the way, your friend who said the Palestinians have a right to it, You who say the israel Lites have a right to it, You know who has a right to it, the one who took it, because it's been taken before. And that's the way every plot of land is. The problem is lights run into now is the problem many countries have run into are self included. They didn't take all of it. You tried. Now, there were reasons. Remember the Western nations were hesitant. Hey, you can't just kick out all the Palestinians, so they were getting outside pressure. There's a lot of reasons to it. What have we talked about before? Half conquest doesn't work, We're gonna take Israel and uh, you guys can just have this little place called Palestine. Well, how's that worked out? It doesn't Now what was it I think it was today. I think it was a couple hours ago. Hamas just said Nope, no more cease fire. It's on again without end. Either take it or don't, because this stuff continues until you take it. From The Jesse Kelly's Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday. Remember I will be back on Monday. On Monday, I'll be back. Gonna have to do without me until then. So we don't have very much time here. Let's get through as many asked Doctor Jesse questions as we possibly can. Hey, Jesse, why doesn't some rich person purchase for the American people a conservative network channel so they can know the truth about things? That's what will save the country. It's hysterically funny because nobody would vote for Democrats if they knew. Why doesn't somebody buy NBC or MSNBC or CBS as they can have free access to the truth. We love listening to you on the radio, but with your talent, you should be on TV. I'm on TV. I'm on the First TV. I'm on the I have a television show on the First TV every single night at nine o'clock Eastern time. Right after this show's done, I do the First TV. But set it out aside. We have now, we have opportunities that we never had before. We just did I was actually watching I think it was on NET. I was watching a Vietnam documentary they have called Turning Point. I am not recommending it. I actually stopped after about the third or fourth episode. Oh, Chris. It had Dan Rather and all kinds of dirty commie gobly cook in there. There was some interesting political angles to it and things like that, but I just didn't care for it. I've watched a lot of documentaries. It was not one for me, so I dropped it anyway. Anyway, But one of the interesting things they were talking about Walter Cronkite, who was before my time. If you're older, you remember him. I do not. I don't want to act like I used to watch Walter Kronkite. I didn't obviously know who he is. Famous newsman back then. Well, Walter Cronkite went over to Vietnam. This was a big deal. They made a big deal of it during the show. He went over to Vietnam, and then he came home and instead of just presenting the news, he actually editorialized where is previously? They at least they made it look like he hadn't been doing that. The network didn't want him to Nope, just give the facts. This is what's happening. That's happening. Kay. He comes back and craps on the war, comes back, says we're not winning. I forget exactly how he put it. He essentially goes and says, I'm not sure we can win now. Picture this the president when he said that was LBJ Lynda B. Johnson. LBJ was rocked by the fact that Walter Cronkite got up on the news and trashed it. In fact, LBJ said he just cost us Middle America. One anchor. Think about the power of that one news anchor, not an elected politician. One news anchor gets up craps on the war, and it seriously swayed America's public opinion of the war. Why there weren't options if you wanted to know what was going on in the world. There's no podcasts. Yes, there were radio shows, of course, but you have radio and there weren't that many of those. There weren't many radio shows, certainly not many national ones. There weren't radio shows, There were no podcasts. There's no twenty five channels, one hundred channels, three hundred channels on the dial, you got two three. If you want to know what's going on in the world, and you didn't pick up the newspaper that day, you're watching Walter Kankite. Everybody in the country funneled into one human being's mind. One human beings what he sees, what he hears. He possessed so much power he torpedoed the war. Now I realized that there was a lot more than Walter Kronkite, but that was a huge, huge moment for the country. Well, tell me the news anchor who can do that today on any side, by the way, any side, pick your side, left, right, middle, wherever, there's nobody, not a single person, who's the most powerful. Who's the most powerful news person on any side out there right now? Maybe Tucker Carlson probably, I would guess, a hugely powerful voice. Tucker Carlson can't steal Middle America if he came out tonight, and he wouldn't. But if he came out tonight and just savage Trump, Trump's a big stupid idiot. Everyone should hate Trump. Trump sucks Trump. This Trump that I don't think it would even hurt his approval ratings because people now have options. They can go learn who they want to learn from, the can listen to what they want to listen to. They can watch what they want to watch. We don't need somebody to purchase ABC, NBCCBS. They're rotting, they're dying on the vine, and the only people still supporting them they're dying too. I'm gonna read something to you. This is from Pew Research. This is the demographics right now. Eighteen to twenty nine year old men, they're Republican by forty four points. Eighteen to twenty nine year old women, all thought of as being lefties, they're Republican by fourteen points, thirty to forty nine year old men Republican by fifteen, thirty to forty nine year old women Democrat by three, right back to being read fifty to sixty four year old men Republican by three, fifty to sixty four year old women Republican by one.
Speaker 1: But then we get to sixty five plus sixty five plus US men Democrats by six, sixty five plus women Democrats by two.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's not all encompassing. Please don't email me. I not like that the time I'm saying. The only people still consuming ABC, NBC, CBS for their nightly news are sixty five plus years old. Surprise, surprise, Those are the dirtiest most committed comedies in the United States of America. Why why is there such a disparity between sixty five plus and virtually every other demographic. The other demographic has already changed the channel. We are winning, you know that, right. It's going to take time and it's gonna take effort. We didn't get it overnight, We won't get it back overnight. We are winning this thing in part, in large part, because people have options and they're taking advantage of those options. Now, I want you to do something for me before we check out for the weekend. I want you to save a life going into the weekend, a baby's life. I want you to go give Preborn twenty eight bucks right now. I think you'll find that you feel better after you're done Preborn. When we're enjoying the weekend, they're going to be out there giving free ultrasounds to women who have decided to have an abortion. That baby doesn't stand a chance unless Preborn can introduce the mother to the baby through ultrasound. When she hears the heartbeat, it doesn't matter what the culture has told her. At Things Alive, it's not a clump of cells anymore. It's not an inconvenience. It's her baby. Help Preborn save that life. Preborn dot com comm slash jesse is where you give preborn dot com slash jesse sponsored by Preborn. Now you put your phone down after you're giving done, given to preborn and go enjoy your weekend. I'll see you Monday. That's all.