Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hot coffee Chug.
Speaker 1: Oh, finally, hot coffee.
Speaker 2: Check chug, Jess, where's your coffee? I haven't had a chance to go get one. No, it is Wility for nine, the Bayes number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jess. First talkback of the day. What is going on?
Speaker 1: We don't have one.
Speaker 2: We don't have this morning, but yesterday either, And I let that slide day after Eastern nobody's working, nobody's taking awake. You know, we let it go. But today I'm sorry. There's no excuse. Something's wrong here. Maybe our machine's not working.
Speaker 3: Maybe people they'll give it damn anyway, Maybe it's just crickets out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: I think it's Graham. No, I think it's what he's saying. I'd like to believe it's my idea because there's.
Speaker 4: People out there that care.
Speaker 2: I prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can prove it.
Speaker 2: You'll see the talkbacks are.
Speaker 1: Going to start rolling after you begged for him right there.
Speaker 3: I'm above the begging us to stoop to that level.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 5: The new day it is, and I want to tell you, guys, how you can make this the perfect day. A new study suggests that this is the formula you guys, So I want to know how possible to have a perfect day?
Speaker 2: Do have a perfect day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm already added up the formula in my mind.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Video games? Video Yeah, sandwiches? What do you guys like sandwiches so much?
Speaker 1: Like sandwiches are so good.
Speaker 2: They're so good. You're not making it yourself. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And there's science if someone else makes you sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's not on the list.
Speaker 5: But these are the things that you want to incorporate in your day to make it the perfect day. You want to do six hours of quality time and family. Is that possible for you guys?
Speaker 2: Six hours of family?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: What does that entail? Even that's a lot six hours. There's a lot of time. But what does that mean? I got to sit down and play board games with them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe dinner counts as I don't know how long it takes you, guys to eat dinner with your family, but that could be one hour.
Speaker 2: But it's like when you go out to the park. Well, person has six hours in their in their work day, like they get off like the typical person gets off like five ish.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Dinner, have six hours, it's good. A family gotta make it work.
Speaker 4: Two hours with friends, that's an entire day.
Speaker 3: You just de started an entire day. Six hours with my family, two hours out with the boys.
Speaker 2: This is this is what people were saying.
Speaker 5: This is what the new study suggests, right, a little over one hour socializing. So this would so this would have to be with not friends or family, I guess.
Speaker 2: So this outside somewhere.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you can socialize.
Speaker 3: Talking to people coming out of the grocery store. Yeah, I got a socialize for a night. Do you want to talk to me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, nobody does that.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me running tally on how many hours we're up to so far? Because six hours of family time plus two hours of time hanging out with the boys, that we're at eight hours, and then one hour talking to Randas on the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's nine.
Speaker 3: So I'm at a nine hour nine hours right now. Every more hours are left in this day.
Speaker 2: Two hours of physical activity, oh.
Speaker 1: Eleven hours, and I got to go to the gym for two of them.
Speaker 5: Geez, Maybe you can socialize at the gym and kill two birds with one.
Speaker 2: Stone, okay, but people don't like to be talked to it. They don't back out. So we're at eleven hours already.
Speaker 5: Right, and they say one hour of eating and drinking okay, kind of like okay, can tie that one into the family and two birds one stone.
Speaker 4: No more than six hours.
Speaker 3: Of work, well, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Having any great day is less amount of work.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: You can get that number down from six down to two real quick, can't we.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be ideal.
Speaker 2: That'd be nice.
Speaker 4: And lastly, one hour or less of screen time.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that now.
Speaker 5: This all according to my calculations, which usually are wrong. Eighteen hours and a half or so around there.
Speaker 2: That's already up to eighteen hours. Everything that I just listed is around eighteen hours.
Speaker 1: It doesn't leave enough time for sleep.
Speaker 2: I know it had about the three hours of traffic everyone has hited in to get to work it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not part of the perfect day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: We don't want traffic in a commute. Got a perfect day?
Speaker 3: But what about my perfect day that involves like ten hours of sleep?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: And my perfect day that involves twelve hours of screen time.
Speaker 2: There's Yeah, this one hour of screen time isn't enough. It's not.
Speaker 1: It seems like it should be enough.
Speaker 3: Although I know you ladies, and I've seen your screen time totals before, we've shared those before, and I think you were around nine hours. Jes if I remember that was around.
Speaker 1: Six that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: I'd like to think of I feel like yours is more.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was around eight.
Speaker 3: Six to eight is probably eight to hour. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That is a lot.
Speaker 4: But I watched stuff, you know, watch TV on there sometimes.
Speaker 2: If i'm what.
Speaker 1: About socializing, getting out and talking to people.
Speaker 2: Her cat?
Speaker 3: What about six hours of quality time with a family during the day. You don't do that?
Speaker 2: I get that would be the perfect day, That would be the perfect day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about two hours instead? You know, I'm just talking about replace some of the screen time. What about two hours with your friends each day?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not.
Speaker 4: Possible with friends as adults.
Speaker 2: You have to schedule like three months in advance, and then a lot of times we get together and we all just we're all on our phones.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes seeing group.
Speaker 3: And family gatherings, and it'll happen, and it happens to everybody. I look around at my house and my parents who aren't big screen tip, but they're on their phones and we're on our and I'm like, what do.
Speaker 2: We do were?
Speaker 3: I know, we don't have to get to see each other that often. Then you think about how much time you get, you know, with your loved ones. As you get older, you know, time's kind of fleeting, and you're like, this is how we want to spend it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's staring at our own individual screen.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's sad.
Speaker 2: So that's how you have the perfect day. Everyone listening, go out there and do that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, thank you so much for hanging out with us. You guys know what it's time for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So, another dead whale has washed up in Alameda. This is the same one that officials saw floating on Thursday. They pickon samples determined that it was an adult female. They do not know the cause of death yet, but checking you check this out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is the fifth whale found in the bay over the past few weeks. There's that one on April eighth that was euthanized in Emoryville. You told it's about Graham. And then three more dead whales were found April fourth, second, and March thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Guest numbers is going to keep going up with us every single year. The San Francisco Giants got their seven game homestand off to a good start with a win last night over the Milwaukee Brewers five to two. This is a four game series, concluding with the day game on Thursday at Oracle Park. The Giants are now fifteen and eight on the season, looking to keep pace with the Dodgers and the Padres, who are in their division and are both sixteen and in one game in front of him. Giants Brewers Game two is tonight at six forty five.
Speaker 2: Oh Matt, whoo.
Speaker 5: It'll be a nice any day today, ranging from mid sixties to the mid seventies.
Speaker 2: It'll be a chilly.
Speaker 5: Evening at Oracle Park to the Giants game with us up to twenty five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: So bundle up to night you guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, rg bestie, you guys. Your day today, excuse me, is going to be a nine.
Speaker 3: It's time to dive into a new physical regiment, preferably one that involves the outdoors. That sounds nice, but be sure to watch where you're going and stretch. Things could get derailed in a hurry by a freak injury.
Speaker 1: Oh, a freak injury. You've been worn freaky outside.
Speaker 2: That's embarrassing. Those X rays go viral after Really, how did they get that in there?
Speaker 1: You snapped your weenski or or that?
Speaker 2: All right, we are going to talk about the interesting way this guy got a girlfriend in Jess a second. First, we got a first talk back off to day you guys.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Jav's Showbrah, Calton, Dan Jose, Hi, Selena High Graham and Hi Jess.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to wish you guys a happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Ground just in time for you because you just got your cool electric car.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys have.
Speaker 7: A great day and you do something to contribute to the Earth.
Speaker 9: Have a great week.
Speaker 2: Bye well, I love it.
Speaker 3: Kel bring in some energy for that first talk of the morning, and she brings up a good point. Today is Earth Day, and ladies, anything you have done in your life maybe that you want to highlight on this Earth Day to share what you are doing now to help the planet.
Speaker 2: I don't litter. Oh that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that a new You're saying that, that is as if it's a new thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't say had to be a youthing. You just did anything we've done. Yeah, that's something that I've done that regularly.
Speaker 3: That's called being a normal human being. So well, there's people that do it. Sounds like that you used to be one of them. I'm still getting that vibe.
Speaker 1: Just anything new that you're doing this year to help the earth.
Speaker 5: I don't I any like paper plates or paper cups or any of that for my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's also just you. You don't probably don't even.
Speaker 3: Have plates, sad bowl in that one sad.
Speaker 2: One sad plate, well, one spoon.
Speaker 1: One little sad port.
Speaker 2: So I've made the decision to go reusable bags, okay, but I mean, well, I least I'm going to. I went on Amazon to like buy some, but I can't find any cute ones. The Trader Joe's so ugly. I'm not going to go Trader Joe's. It's been one thousand dollars on a stupid bag and that I have to buy on eBay.
Speaker 1: Also, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: By the way, my the in laws, the Marine Trader Joe's, there were zero lines for any of those. They have all the kids. All the kids use those to collect the easter eggs for their Easter hunt.
Speaker 1: They're just are you serious? They have stacks and stacks and stacks of them.
Speaker 2: You should buy them and resell them.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they still have them now, but this was like, remember when there were four hundred people lined up in the San Francisco Trader Joe's before they even open to get the stupid toe bags. Uh, the Marine Trader Joe's. I've talked to multiple people that went to them and they're like, do you want one of these? They couldn't give them away, That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: And go to Marshall's.
Speaker 5: Marshalls always has the cutest little reusable bags and.
Speaker 4: They're only like they have a lot of reuss.
Speaker 1: They just do you forget them? Mostly forget them.
Speaker 2: That's the point that probably would be mean, Hey, it's the effort, but yeah, got all right. Respect that second talk back of the day, Good Morning JB Show heard you didn't have a first talk back. I'm probably not the first one anymore. But I wanted to give a shout out to Stockton Street Cat so you can find them on Facebook. They do great things for stray cats and stocked in.
Speaker 3: Okay, the stocked and stocked in street cats, yep is that it sounds like a like a jazz.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a roller skating group.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're wall across the board here. Sounds like sounds like it's the animal shelter, the Stockton Street Cat They do great things for stray cats and Stockton. I've taken you know, I've driven through Stockton a lot of stray cats there. Really do Stockton Street Cats have their work cut out for him. First cats everywhere they're just running around left and right. So good Hayward for the problem. But good we should we gotta get the Hayward street Cats in action, all right.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Stockton Streetcats.
Speaker 2: What's up up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 1: All right? Move over dated apps.
Speaker 3: Getting stuck in quicksand is the new way to land a boyfriend or a girlfriend in twenty twenty five. This is kind of a funny story at Michigan Man. He said he got stuck up to his waist and quicksand on Lake on a beach on Lake Michigan, and like legit stuck.
Speaker 2: We they have like actual quicksand there apparently, so what the help?
Speaker 1: Now his name is.
Speaker 2: Quicksandy's to be like one of my biggest fears really, Yeah, from watching a lot of cartoons, get stuck in quicksand.
Speaker 3: I get stuck and then how do you get out? But where do you struggle? The deeper you sink? Well, Mitchell O'Brien, he found himself in just a situation. He was out for a little beach walk with his friend Brian, and she saw him get stuck, and they were kind of separated on the beach a little bit, but they were there just as friends.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: They both called nine one one because they didn't know what to do because he was legit stuck in this in this quicksand and could not get out. So she went over, grabbed her phone called nine one one. He pulled out his phone while he's stuck in the quicksand also called nine one one, now independently of each other, because they couldn't hear what each other were saying. And I don't know if they both knew they were both calling nine one one at the same time, but each of them said, my I think my boyfriend is stuck in the quicksand so they said they had always just been friends, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe there was a little something.
Speaker 3: And meanwhile, he's also on the phone calling one nine one one saying I think my girlfriend might be calling you as well.
Speaker 1: And because of that they they dtrt.
Speaker 3: They defined the relationship, both of them talking to a different nine one one operator and they are now boyfriend and girlfriend.
Speaker 2: How do they know? Each one of them said that I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if the maybe the nine one one operator called the other one and was like, hey, did you know she called you a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: And look now they're happily ever after.
Speaker 3: So getting stuck in quicksand you, guys, is the new way to take a friendship and get it out of the friend zone and advance it into the next relationship level.
Speaker 4: So give that less one of you the quicksand yeah, that good point.
Speaker 2: The biggest fear, oh my god, not my fear is back. How do you get out of quicksand?
Speaker 3: I think you're supposed to kind of flatten. You want to more like float on the top of it.
Speaker 1: I think you want.
Speaker 2: To just can't float in it if you want to try.
Speaker 3: To flatten yourself out on the top of it as opposed to standing up and sinking deeper.
Speaker 2: But that just feels like you would be your head would go like under sooner. Yeah, like your whole body would.
Speaker 3: Just Now, let me ask it, what did you do that sound to get sound again? And what is that happening?
Speaker 5: That's you like sinking into the quicksand but like your whole body seeking.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this.
Speaker 3: Let's just say you were legitimately just friends with the guy and he gets stuck in some quicksand on a beach like a dummy, and then you hear him call nine one one and he's like, hey, my girlfriend might be calling you in a second two. Now, would you be offended that he has taken that next step because maybe you're not ready to bell call him your boyfriend. You know, you're not ready to define the relationship maybe despite the harrowing quicksand incident.
Speaker 2: Offended is not the right word, maybe more put off. But you still go along with it so we can help save your life, got it? And then after that you kind of have to slowly distance yourself from him in that whole situationship. But if that's not what you want, like maybe you legit think of this person as a friend.
Speaker 5: But I think if you're in a life or death situation like quicksand Slid, yeah, it turns into like a cute moment of like, oh my god, he cares so much for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if what if he's not your type? Jess?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just walk away?
Speaker 2: What if you're not attracted to him?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, hang on the phone, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just turn your back and wal They just let him down end The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: You know when you're spying on someone on social media and the one thing you're not supposed to do is like the post, right, I just.
Speaker 1: Did you unlike it really quick?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: But did they still get a notification that shows.
Speaker 1: You that you liked it? Are they really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: H we've all done that.
Speaker 2: Yes we have. Oh your heart just dropped. I feel so stupid. That's what I get. That's what I get there, jig nosy, I deserve that.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: It's wildening for I and the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Graham, and.
Speaker 5: I'm Jess, And today we have to talk about the never ever mets.
Speaker 1: The oh like the New York.
Speaker 2: Mets oh Man, not quite.
Speaker 5: I've talked about this show before, but they're are back.
Speaker 2: They're back with season two and it is juicy, you guys.
Speaker 5: So it's seven couples, right, they're ready to test their connection in the real world because they've been dating but just virtually.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, and they've never met never persons.
Speaker 5: Now they have like facetimed you know, uh, done phone calls, done, all of that. So it's not so much of a catfish situation because they know what they look like. Okay, But the couples range from dating from a few months to even years. I mean one of the couples has been dating for like four years virtually.
Speaker 1: And never once gotten together.
Speaker 2: Ever, once got together.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Is it because are a long distance Some of the excuses were like long distance, Oh, it never worked out with with our schedules.
Speaker 5: Some of them did say like, I'm a little bit insecure. I wasn't really ready, like I kept canceling.
Speaker 3: Like so that would be a red flag for me if I was really really into someone and she's like, oh, well, I live in New York. I'm booking a plane flight at some point to go see this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and very early on.
Speaker 3: In the relationship, if we're really hitting it off, and we were, and we're in a relationship, like if that's my girlfriend, I'm sorry, I'm getting on a plane and like I'm gonna go see you. And if she keeps canceling on me, oh no, I can't do No, you can't go. Now, I'm gonna think she's dating someone else or there's something else going on.
Speaker 1: Red flag.
Speaker 2: I kind of think with most of these people, like who date somebody online for years, like you're clearly you're also dating in the real life, is what I would you would assume? Right, Yeah, so I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did want to ask you guys, when you do start to talk to somebody talk with somebody online, how long do you wait before you are like, I can't.
Speaker 4: Go any longer talking to you online, before we move this.
Speaker 3: To forty five minutes to an hour those I'm just gonna get bored and moved to Right, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you I personally could not get into an actual like boyfriend girlfriend relationship unless I've seen this person in person.
Speaker 2: Agree, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't define the relationship that we are a fish together exclusive.
Speaker 1: I'm going to need to have seen you in person.
Speaker 2: It probably is a really awkward thing to do to meet somebody in person that you've never met and you've only seen like their picture or FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Off the plane and they're holding the sign up for you and that's not the person that I've seen.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: Just turn around and get right back on the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nothing about doing that on a show with six other couples.
Speaker 2: They're with you as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, So back to your point, Selena, of the fact that they might be seeing other people. This is what one of the women had to say very early into the show.
Speaker 2: I'm not dumb.
Speaker 8: Jared's not dumb, and I know that he probably talks to other women.
Speaker 2: The communication it's been getting like less and less. So I just figured like he was out there doing something, you know, My womanly intuition hit me and so one night I just said, at this I'm just gonna go do what I want. Oh no, I'm telling you. You went out and guide him to see Can I get a little alert?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, this is a spoiler alert?
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert yet it's the name of this they never ever met.
Speaker 1: Jess is about to spoil it for you.
Speaker 2: Do we need heard of you?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: But so she keeps saying, on episode one, right, because these episodes come out.
Speaker 1: Every week, where do we watch this?
Speaker 2: You can watch it on Max. I was watching it.
Speaker 4: I have it for some reason on oprah dot com gets there.
Speaker 2: Why were you on oprah dot.
Speaker 5: Cocause I looked up where I could watch the show and oprah dot com came up.
Speaker 2: So I was like, all right, it's free.
Speaker 1: That's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: Why it's there.
Speaker 5: But this whole time, she's like, I'm really nervous to meet him. I'm excited, but I have a secret. I have a secret to.
Speaker 1: Tell him's worst night mare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she's like, I don't know how to tell him. Eventually, she reveals that she has a one month old baby. She's been dating this guy for four years and she.
Speaker 2: Has a baby. She has a baby.
Speaker 5: They showed her casting video for the show, and she's like, you know, I went out one night, did some stuff and now I'm months pregnant, shows her belly on her.
Speaker 2: Casting video and he didn't know this. He didn't know this.
Speaker 3: He didn't notice when she took a break for and then he didn't talk to her for a while.
Speaker 1: When she was in the hospital.
Speaker 5: Giving birth, she made her she made was probably still talking to him. I was I was having surgery, Graham, What do you mean I wasn't delivering a baby? Then, Oh, my gosh, he says, ooh, no, reverse, I actually had something to tell you.
Speaker 2: I have a six.
Speaker 5: Month old baby that I had was.
Speaker 1: Where in the world is happening?
Speaker 3: Is that that?
Speaker 2: I mean anyone who is like I don't want to say anyone, but most people who are dating online, Like I don't mean just on dating apps, Like you are actually carrying on a relationship with somebody online. Yeah, that is like completely separate, separate than your real life. Like they still have real life relationships and the online is just something fun on the side to you know.
Speaker 1: Keep them entertained. It's like entertainment for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, baby, I feel like this really put into perspective just how much can be hidden even when you are when you feel like you're contacting that person so often, because you could be facetiming day daily. You can be talking to them on the phone, texting, doing all of that, but like you said, they could still be living a separate life and entertaining other people.
Speaker 3: If I've been quote unquote dating you for four years and you arrived with a one month old, I'm not even speaking to you. But if it's yours, how did that virtually conceive this thing?
Speaker 1: We've never met?
Speaker 2: Like all, I was like, oh my god, but I'm the only one you've been dating. Is it mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it does look like it does look like me.
Speaker 2: I'm out immediately show now.
Speaker 3: I know I'm kind of interested. Oprah dot com spell that.
Speaker 2: It was one of those oh O p r a.
Speaker 1: H got it, got it.
Speaker 2: I've never ever met Go Mat, Go Max.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 8: Morning, jess, Alena and Graham, this is Jacqueline, currently getting offful work. I listen to you guys every morning on my way home and on my way.
Speaker 2: To drop off my kids. I hope you guys have an awesome day. You guys are freaking awesome.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I'm how to say that, but you guys are great.
Speaker 2: Thank you saying you so much. Have a great day.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, Taylor Swift is reportedly in talks to land this major acting gig. Let me know, you guys think about this. Okay, Taylor Swift starring in the Bodyguard remake. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't know who the Bodyguard is?
Speaker 2: I know, no, Whinney Houston willo. She is furiously good movie. But you but you know what it is. You've heard of it. I've heard of it. Now that I look at people, I don't believe it is. I don't believe it is anyway. I've only seen the cover. Basically, they are working on a remake and it's directed by It's going to be directed by Sam Wrench, who directed Taylor's eras Tour talking.
Speaker 1: About my singing right there, it wasn't that. It was good? Thank you all right? Sorry? Continue.
Speaker 2: And so the rumor is is that Taylor has been in the middle of extensive negotiations to star in the film. And it would include like new music that she would write and perform in the movie, and it'd be a bunch of like merch and they're talking about casting for her love interest in the film. What do you think about Taylor possibly landing this gig.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I actually think I actually think it could work.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. Do we know about Taylor's acting abilities.
Speaker 2: She has acted because in.
Speaker 5: What in that one Valentine's Day movie, But it was I mean, it wasn't a big role.
Speaker 2: I mean like a little cameo where someone comes in and plays themselves. I don't really consider that like an acting role, like she would no.
Speaker 3: Doubt put in the work to become the best actress that she could. But there are some people that it doesn't. And I'm not saying this is her, but there being a really great actor is incredibly difficult, and you can take all the acting classes you want. Some people just have it and some people don't. Well, I just don't know if she is because this look Hollywood right now. All we do is remakes of old movies like that. So this is not that big of a you know, that's not really the issue. But it has the potential to be really, really good, But it could also be a colossal flop. And you don't want I don't know she wants to take that. Do you want to take that risk, but also she's Taylor Swift and she's like, everything I do is a success. What's a flop? Yeah, in her mind, there's no chance of it flopping. A huge chance.
Speaker 2: Another name that's being thrown out okay, and sources are saying, okay, move over, Taylor Swift. People assumed it was going to be her, But this is who's really in talks, supposedly Kim Kay.
Speaker 1: What I mean, that's the most absurd thing I've ever.
Speaker 2: Heard is that everyone immediately assumed Taylor was in the running, and she might very well be because the director already has ties to Taylor, but the studio in charge, Warner Brothers, they've been very keen on Kim landing the main role. We've already had multiple meetings. The script has been written with Kim in mind, and they also say that it wouldn't be as much of a musical as people think it would be if Kim landed the role.
Speaker 3: It would be a bodyguart protecting a social media influencer.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I would rather have Taylor than Kim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kim can kind of only act like herself.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get Kim out of mind when you're seeing Kim act is Kim Well.
Speaker 3: And then it's not really a remake of the I mean what everybody remembers from that is Whitney Houston belting out that song. You know, Yeah, like Kim Kardashian is not going to be singing, right, There's not a chance she's going to be singing.
Speaker 1: It would be so mercilessly low.
Speaker 2: She had a song one time.
Speaker 3: It would be so mercilessly a mom, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: That would be hilarious. Granadma, got to get to your story. What's up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Some congrats are in order for seventy nine year old Patty Hung of Orinda, because yesterday she just completed the Boston Marathon again. Seventy nine year old Bay Area resident Patty Hung. She ran twenty six point two miles and that's a pretty incredible accomplishment for somebody of any age, but at nearly eighty years old, that's crazy. What makes Patty's achievement even more amazing is that this was her thirty ninth straight Boston Marathon that she has completed thirty nine years in a row.
Speaker 1: She's done this.
Speaker 3: She already holds the record for the longest continuous Boston Marathon finish for a woman. So she's just adding on to that each year she completes another one. She finished the race in a time of six hours, two minutes and fifty seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Ladies, do you think you could beat that time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: How long is the race ever?
Speaker 1: Twenty six point two miles?
Speaker 2: Oh no?
Speaker 1: But in six hours and two minutes?
Speaker 2: I mean, is that the fast time?
Speaker 3: Well, like real marathon runners are like what low two hours or under?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what a real fast maunthon time?
Speaker 2: Do it in six? I think eight?
Speaker 1: Can we ever try one of those things?
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 3: She did in six in six hours. She's seventy nine years old.
Speaker 2: But you said she did thirty nine in a row.
Speaker 3: She she's an experienced marathon runner, but you know she's about eighty years old.
Speaker 5: Alright, No, I couldn't because the moment I need to go to the bathroom, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm quitting the diapers, you guys, diaper Why.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you just go to the bathroom and keep running? That's what marathon runners do. Some of them have to stop and use the bathroom and then they keep running or they go in their pants, all right, not the downplayer achievement, but listen to this. She finished eighth place out of thirteen in her category A female runners aged seventy five to seventy nine their eighth place. That means there are there are that many faster. I'm I'm impressed that there are thirteen women seventy five to seventy nine that are running the Boston there at that And again I'm not like downplaying her achievement, but that's a lot of Graham, have you ever pretty swift ladies that are running over the age of seventy five?
Speaker 2: Have you ever ran a marathon?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Would you ever ran Beta Breakers? And that's as far as I ever want to run?
Speaker 2: She were like, wasted.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I ran it?
Speaker 2: Oh you legit ran it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you got to hack that back.
Speaker 3: No, not even half marathon would be thirteen miles. This is Beta Breakers is like seven miles or something like that. I just get I could run farther and Beta Bakers. I was running out a pretty good pace. I finished in one hour or something or I don't know, like a decent pace. I wasn't like sprinting or anything, and I could have kept going. Sure, it's just like it's miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have no desire to ever do.
Speaker 1: Running long distances to me is not fun.
Speaker 5: Just kind of boring unless you're like talking, socializing, get to go on your phone, have drinks.
Speaker 2: I call it cocktails.
Speaker 1: Happy in the middle like that. I Hammet on the beach sounds nice. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine and the JV Show on a Tuesday, I'm Selina Morning JV's show about the bodyguard. Taylor Swift horrible actress.
Speaker 7: She did that, Yeah, Valentine's movie and that Kat's movie.
Speaker 6: She does not act well, kim K, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I think that's a rumor, but that's idiotic.
Speaker 2: I think, if anything, it would be Zendea would be really good actress for that movie. But yeah, kim K and Taylor need to.
Speaker 1: Just go away.
Speaker 2: Zendaia would be for that role. But oh my god, stuck doing Thank you for You? Still right? Yeah, but I mean I feel like bodyguards like that's ways away. Yeah, she could make it work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they people do TV shows and then bounce to movies and then back and all the time.
Speaker 1: Plenty a room in the schedule for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that for her. I'd love that for me to watch her doing that. All right, let's get to what the bleep it's where you can win a JV show. Chug mug, you just got to be the first person a guest Today's leaped out word as always, and you think you know what it is you leave your guests on the talkback on the iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Yeap?
Speaker 5: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say the majority of guys who have big also have big egos.
Speaker 2: I feel like they go hand in hand they do.
Speaker 3: I know, Yeah, I have a big ego, so wow, it must it must be true. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. The leave that guess on the talkback, Mike, leave us your name and your city along with that guess, because we want to be able to shout you out when you win. But the only person that's taking home a JV Show twenty twenty four Chuggy Muggy, we haven't gotten the twenty twenty five. Oh a little behind, that's all right, The twenty twenty four chug Mugg is still a perfectly good chuggable mug. You have to be the first correct answer in the morning to get that twenty twenty four mug. And keep in mind this is a family show, people, so keep your guess is PG please the JV Show.
Speaker 1: On Wild ninety four to nine, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for hanging out with us. Before we get back to what the bleep? You know, we have your chance to wear some crazy cash. Whoo, that's one thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Gram.
Speaker 2: Do you have this keyword?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This Solar's nationwide keyword is green green g R e e N. If you know how to spell it, then you could win some green because you got it. You have to be able to spell it to type it in at Wild ninety four nine dot com and then yes, one thousand dollars could be yours.
Speaker 1: Good luck, all right, good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now let's get back to what the bleep where you can win something else very cool, a JV Show chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped outward cash miss today's clip here it is correct me if I'm.
Speaker 5: Wrong, but I'd say the majority of guys who have big also have big egos.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely. All right, let's go to your guesses. Good morning JBS Show.
Speaker 11: This is Melanie from San Mateo, and my guess is truck.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Big truck.
Speaker 3: Trucks is probably the number one guest this morning, so a lot of people. We've just wiped out your guests. My apologies that you can come back with the second guests.
Speaker 6: Hi, my name is Andre from San Jose, and I think the bleeped out word is muscles.
Speaker 1: Ooh, muscles.
Speaker 3: That's the second most popular guess this morning.
Speaker 1: Muscles, not muscles beach. So far there's drinking all the boxes for me.
Speaker 3: Big truck, big muscles, actually have little truck big muscles.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Graham, Jess and Selena.
Speaker 9: This is Francisco calling from San Francisco, and I would say my guess where the bleeped out word is going to be feet?
Speaker 3: Big big feet equals big egos.
Speaker 2: Well you do a big thime, you.
Speaker 3: Have big I don't have a big ego, though I do have big floppy feet and.
Speaker 2: A big house. Why you got a lot of big stuff that we're thinking aboutmall truck, big everything else, small truck, small hands, big everything else. All right, what do you think this bleeped out where it is? Continue to leave those guesses on the talk back.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JV Show on a Tuesday, Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. We're playing what the Bleep where somebody hopefully will be winning today's Chuggy Miggy, you just got to be the first person to guest today is bleeped out word. As always, when you know what you got to leave your guess, Your family, friendly guests, Please on the talkbacks on the iHeart Radio application, you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 5: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say the majority of guys who have big also have big egos.
Speaker 2: Definitely, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 6: Hi, JV, Good Morning JV Show. My name is Jenny from South City, and I think the pleepout word is paycheckhead.
Speaker 3: They're a double buzzer. Pay checks and foreheads either one. I think it's into that sentence, what do you big forehead makes you have a big ego?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Big paychecks, yes, great guess. A lot of people, A lot of people had to guess.
Speaker 2: I guess I can see that big nos. This This is Joy from Waukegan, Illinois.
Speaker 4: Big.
Speaker 3: First of all, I had to get out my map and look up Wakegan, Illinois and to my surprise, you guys JV show number one, Thank you so much. Check that one off the list. We've been trying to crack it in that market for a while.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JAV shows, my name is joyous. Some fair few and I think the bleek that word is.
Speaker 3: Boat boat, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: You got a big old yacht, big old power yacht or something.
Speaker 2: You got a big ego, ego.
Speaker 6: Good Morning TV show, this is Karen and Oakland.
Speaker 2: I think the bleep that word is insecurity. Have a great morning.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, yeah, sometimes a lot of the insecure people will project.
Speaker 3: I think that's in my own experience, in my own life, the people that I know that have the biggest egos, it's all upfront to cover up other things. Did nobody gets shortcomings?
Speaker 2: Noday's word? No? All right, everyone, what is it up? Here's today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 5: Correct me if I'm wrong, But I'd say the majority of guys who have big investments also have big egos. I feel like finance bros don't get don't have a good rep.
Speaker 2: No, they don't know.
Speaker 4: They don't feel like they're just kind of throwing.
Speaker 2: They have investments and we don't like saree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how are your guys' investments looking non existent?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jess, your investments?
Speaker 2: What about yours?
Speaker 1: Graham, No, they're not they're not interesting at this point.
Speaker 3: All right, since there are no shout outs to give, unfortunately, this morning is we will not be giving away a chug mug this morning.
Speaker 1: Let's go through a couple of the other popular guesses.
Speaker 3: Really quick mouths big mouths is a very popular guest. I think that's probably true. Big mouth begin big cars. I don't really know if it's the size of the car that matters. Big watches, people guess that big tattoos was a guest that came across there any thoughts there.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think that's necessarily true.
Speaker 3: Sometimes big titles or big jobs salaries, those.
Speaker 1: Are all in the same vein as paycheck. Big houses, yeah, that's number one. And big personalities.
Speaker 4: Big personalities, sometimes you're just an extra word.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Well, thank you everyone for playing. We will do it again tomorrow seven O.
Speaker 1: Five, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JB Show Commercial free. I'm Selena John and let's make our way on over to the phones where we have Liliana and Jennifer. Good morning you guys. How are you doing putting yourself? We get are wonderful, Thank you so much. Okay, we have Jay Balvin tickets on the line. This is no time to play around. We're gonna play the JV Show. You have no game. All you got to do is get three out of four trivia questions correct, and you're gonna be checking out Jay Balvin and concert. Okay, all right, all right, let's get to it. Question number one, how many tea spoons are there in a tablespoon?
Speaker 1: Hello? Two and a half.
Speaker 2: You're so close.
Speaker 3: It's three, three spoons it I would have guessed four.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Four courts in the gallon? You know for everything? Yeah, the mom that needs a break, Valvin.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well the rest of these ones are easy. You'll totally get all these. You got to start with this one. Question number two. If a soldier is wounded during combat, they're given a heart shaped metal of what color?
Speaker 2: Okay, my god, there you go. You're on the board. Yes, Okay, here's question number three and the Wizard of Oz. What was this scarecrow in search of what? Did he need?
Speaker 1: Brain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, if I only had a brain, how does he sing a no language? If he doesn't have an I have a great question with his heart ground, but it's made his heart's made out of straw.
Speaker 1: Anyways, all right, Question number four, This is an easy one, and then you'll win the game and everything's good. Question four.
Speaker 3: What brand of beer is known as the King of Beers?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't drink beers.
Speaker 3: You have the commercials, so they got a bunch of horses clip clopping around there.
Speaker 1: It's the King of Beers. Totally had to give her a hint for that one. Come on, the King of Beers.
Speaker 5: Yes, you guys just won two tickets to see J. Boby and his show is happening May tenth at SAP.
Speaker 2: Congratulations yours, You're very very welcome. Hang on for those tickets. Graham, we got some shout out you know we do?
Speaker 4: You know we do?
Speaker 3: I got one here it says hi gram Mom, Vanessa sliding back into your DM welcome back. Please wish our son Hadji a very happy tenth birthday. We can't believe he's double digits already. We're so proud of him in school and on the pitch. He scored the golden goal to win his recent soccer tournament.
Speaker 1: Go Taurus, and is the top cat at school. Do you think he's an actual.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool, like he's one of those furrees.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much Selena, Jess and Cheety on Fridays for making our morning's fun. We miss JV know he's proud of you guys for keeping the show going well.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 3: That's from Javier, Vanessa and Aubrianna, So happy happy birthday to had Gie. I hope you have a great day and congrats on the golden goal.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: Hey Graham, not a birthday shout out, but would love to just shout out my daughters Charlie and Olivia. We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school and they love hearing far. I hope they have the best day at school. And that's from mom. So Charlie Olivia shout out to you guys. Fart, that's true. Another one here, Hey Graham, could you give a birthday shout out to my son, Marco Casteanos Junior.
Speaker 1: He's going to be turning seven today.
Speaker 3: We listen to you guys every morning, and this morning he asked if his name will be on the shout out list for tomorrow, which is today. He'd be so happy. Please let him know we love him and we'll celebrate with Habachi. I love Mom, Angela, Dad, Marco and sister Isabella. Thank you so happy happy birthday, Marco.
Speaker 1: Who the fart? Your name did? Mate the list?
Speaker 3: Another one here, hey, Graham, Selena and Jess to Dad, sliding into your DMS.
Speaker 1: Welcome in.
Speaker 3: We all love and listen to the JV show every morning. I wait to school requested a birthday shout out for Marwa on April twenty second. She's turning eight years old. Happy birthday from Dad, Asif, Sumi, Ali and Sofa. Thank you guys for making the Bay area feel so special every day.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you? That's awesome. Happy happy birthday. There a farm here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Graham. Can you please give a shout out to my daughter Mattie. Today is her sixteenth birthday. We love you so much, Maddie. That's from Mom, Dad and Matthew. Then if I may in my own dms DM myself one major to one of my best friends, Garrett. It's his birthday today. I hope you have a good one, buddy. He's the one you guys that didn't invite me to his wedding and yet he was one of mine groomsmen.
Speaker 2: Make that.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. Make that make sense. But anyways, Garrett, hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: And who gives a fart? Yeah, mostly who gives a fart's for him because he didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks a lot, Wow AV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So we've been talking about the Bodyguard all morning long. The rumor is that Taylor Swift was in the running to start in the remake. There's another rumor that Kim Kay is supposedly in talks to star in it, and then Zendaya's name got thrown out this. I mean, I don't even know if this is a legit rumor maybe somebody was just saying, hey, Sunday, it might be greatful for this role and we kind of ran with it, like, oh my god, I think she would be.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JAV family moment Albert here, Okay, actresses, we need new actresses. Sundeia Timmy Tishamame, Tim Hollins, whoever. All the actors that we've see in every single movie, they act the same, just in a different costume. They're the same actors. I don't see them translating from role to role. No, no, Sundaya, No, she's a great actress, but all right, we've seen her roles.
Speaker 13: Bye.
Speaker 3: Any salts on that saying they all just play the same. You want the same role but different costume in each.
Speaker 1: Movie, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: I didn't see the Bob. I didn't see that Bob Dylan movie. I feel like he had to have transformed his character a bit there. But some of the other Timothy Shallo may rolls seem very similar to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want new faces because there's so many good actors out there, but we keep getting.
Speaker 2: The same one.
Speaker 1: But are they the new up and coming? You know, this is the class. This is years past.
Speaker 3: It was the George Clooney's and Brad Pitt's and the Jennifer Andis and whoever. You know, those were your big movies. Start here's your new crop of them, right, they're going to land all these big roles.
Speaker 4: Well, I want the crop to be given to us like, I guess at a faster pace.
Speaker 3: You're ready to turn over the crop and just get rid of these ones already Yeah, move to the next batch.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready to be done with them completely, like like hold on, like where what What's gonna happen to them? We have something huge coming up. Put your pause up, you guys.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait let mean this is you said something huge?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeahoo put your paws up?
Speaker 1: Why hands?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, Because the Lady Gotga is coming to the bed. So she has a few shows happening in July, and we are getting you into one of those.
Speaker 2: We have two ways to win.
Speaker 5: One on our ig go check it out jab Morning show, but also eight twenty am we'll have another chance for.
Speaker 2: You win right here.
Speaker 3: Honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there are your reports about how shady Blake Lively actually is so chickity check this out. Okay, Before she filed her sexual harassment lawsuit against Justin Baldoni, we all know the ins and outs about that because there's you know, we hear about it every day, all over the internet's all over the blogs. She sued him and his production company. Well, I want to say maybe a week or a little before that. Anyways, before that lawsuit was filed, she seecret filed another lawsuit.
Speaker 1: How do you secretly file lawsuit? I'm secretly suing.
Speaker 2: You because it wasn't fined.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you ed, but it's a secret.
Speaker 2: She didn't use her name. She used her company that I guess she shares with Ryan Reynolds, one that nobody's ever heard of van Zan.
Speaker 5: You guys ever heard of van van oh van Zan's medication.
Speaker 2: So she used this and she filed like this secret lawsuit against Justin and his PR firm and all this stuff in an attempt to get her hands on incriminating text messages. So she like had these text messages sub peanut and they actually turned them over anything they had to do with her and Justin or or Ryan she got her hands on or her attorneys did, and then she had that lawsuit dropped, and then days later used those text messages as the basis for the sexual harassment suit against Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 3: This is some very well thought out legal maneuvering yes, interesting, So he already knew that she was. I mean, he obviously knew she was behind that despite they the nature of whatever that they're trying to get after involves her, So he already knew.
Speaker 1: So he was already mad at her before.
Speaker 2: Is that so shady? I would not want to be on her bad side?
Speaker 14: No? No?
Speaker 2: And then Curi, did you guys see that there's a resurface to video where people thinking Jennifer Garner is shading Blake Lively. I cannot see. So you know, she had that cameo in Deadpool and Wolverine.
Speaker 1: You've never seen it?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, she she was you know, she was Electra. She has her own superhero character.
Speaker 1: She was Electra.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't really go far, but anyways, still an iron Man too. Electra made a cameo and Deadpool and Wolverine. And when she was on set, she posted a video like showing her characters like Area and stuff, and then she pants her phone over to this large statue and she said, this is where I go to commune with Blake Lively and see how Blake is doing. And it was like this assive witch statue. So people think that she was calling Blake Lively a witch, and nobody really thought anything of it, I guess until recently were this, you know, resurfaced and was going viral on TikTok. So apparently back in twenty ten, I don't know if you guys have ever seen The Town starring Ben Affleck and Blake Lively. Nope, what's a really good movie, so you should watch. I think you would really like it.
Speaker 1: I have seen that.
Speaker 2: But aside from that, apparently back then in twenty nine twenty tween, when the movie was being filmed and during its release, there was rumors that Blake and Ben hooked up, and he was married to Jen Garner at the time, and there was also talk that Blake had sent him some news and then those ended up on the internet. The rumor was that Jen posted them that nobody but nobody really knows how they got there, Like I didn't even know that there was a feud between them, neither see and it all seems very believable.
Speaker 8: I know. Well.
Speaker 5: The reason why I believe this to the I believe this like ninety nine point nine percent because Blake likely also dated.
Speaker 2: Penn Batchley, who she was starring in some sort of film with or whatever it was, or I think it was when she was on gossip Girl. Gossip Girl.
Speaker 4: So she tends to have this reputation of dating whoever she is co stars with.
Speaker 3: She's a movie set co star stealer. And she fell in love with Justin Baldoni. The chemistry was there all set, and then he scorned her and then she went full scar.
Speaker 2: It is possible, Oh, highly likely, and I think very likely. Wow, Blake likely, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Nier fans might be a little on edge this morning as the team's first voluntary offseason workout gets underway today, and there are expected to be a very few notable not a very few, Yeah, a few, a few very notable nose shows.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Brock Perty, George Kittle, and Fred Warner all likely not to be there, as they each currently are navigating various contract negotiations. We know Purdy's trying to land his first big NFL deal with the team rumored to be in the neighborhood of fifty million dollars or more a season, but that hasn't gotten done yet. I think a lot of US Niner fans hoped it would have by now. Kittle a Warner. They're both looking for extensions. It doesn't sound like there's been much progress on either of those. George Kittle didn't seem to be too worried. He was at the big ww event over the weekend, slamming a beer in one sip in the crowd and just love it. That guy loves wrestling. He was there in Vegas enjoying that. And so I don't know that he's maybe he's too hungover to show up to the workout today, We don't know. I guess any of these guys.
Speaker 1: Could be there.
Speaker 3: You'd like him to be there because the Niners need a rebound season. But again, these offseason workouts, this is not mandatory, this is voluntary, so they don't have to be there. We're talking about three guys that probably some of the hardest working guys on the forty nine ers and likely would normally be at these things. Yea, if it wasn't for these contract negotiations that are ongoing. Not a good sign because the forty nine Ers offseason, as we already know, has been very tumultuous, with a lot of big name fan favorites departying the team and on the heels of how disappointing the last season was, So the Niners need to get there.
Speaker 1: You know what, together here?
Speaker 2: Are you nervous? Does this make you kind of nervous?
Speaker 8: Graham?
Speaker 3: I'd like to see the Brock Party deal get done so it doesn't drag in more into of this offseason where it does impact things like training camp and stuff that they need him and they need well, they need Warner Kettle, they need all these guys in practice getting reps. And I don't care if this is a very early offseason voluntary workout. I'm not stressing that they missed this one because they likely won't be there today. But as this goes on longer and longer, then you start to stress. Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 13: Nine guys is without the haircut.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you guys already talked about it today, But Graham, did you ever ask Kate what she has you saved as on her phone?
Speaker 1: Let us know?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: I forgot to ask her yesterday because we talked about what was it a relationship.
Speaker 1: Expert as Selena? What were they saying?
Speaker 2: They're saying that if you like couples that have each other saved in their phone under a cute nickname or something that's like an inside joke. They just have a much closer relationship bond basically than someone who just has Catherine saved under Katherine or whatever their name is.
Speaker 3: And you guys all have your I learned yesterday that people have emojis to save next to whatever nickname, so it's like just smoopy whoopy and then like kissy face emoji and stuff is what people save their significant others as, and like be a man, bro.
Speaker 1: But I learned that was the thing yesterday.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, and I learned, Yeah, Graham, you had your wife's name saved as.
Speaker 1: I have it as Kate Lennon, where Lennon's made a name.
Speaker 3: That's the name that I when I you know, that's the contact I first saved her and as you know when I first met her in my phone, and like, why go in there and change that? There's something very powerful about that to me, like very meaningful. It does have it is a major nostalgia alert.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: So I just texted her, what do you have me saved in your phone as? And she responded, you guys, Graham, Herbert and she sent me, now look now look for each other. She sent me a screenshot of the contact and after my first and last name, there is an emoji and it's like a two. There's a person's face in a person's face with a heart in between. So I do I've got I've gotten an emoji?
Speaker 2: You guys, to her name to her contact.
Speaker 3: Made my heart flutter. You know what, I don't have the hour or two that it would take me to figure that out that you guys know I don't use emoji, so that'd be very inauthentic.
Speaker 2: It's a special occasion.
Speaker 8: It's for.
Speaker 1: I, Like how I have her name saved to my phone because it is meaningful to me.
Speaker 2: But you can still leave it, but just add an emoji?
Speaker 1: Would I don't use emojis to that part exactly why?
Speaker 5: It would make it even more special because she's the only person that you'd be willing to use an emoji for because you.
Speaker 2: Love hearts that much.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 2: We tried, Kate, We tried also.
Speaker 1: Like, how long would it take me to figure out how to do that? It's very easy exactly, so it's going to take me a long time. We can help all other.
Speaker 2: Stuff rights when it comes to them. So I saw this article that was posted yesterday about the behavior in movie theaters when it comes to Chicken Jockey.
Speaker 1: Jockey.
Speaker 2: People go checking out the Minecraft movie and when one of the characters there says chicken Jockey, everybody absolutely loses loses it, and popcorn is being thrown all over the place, and they're throwing their sodas and candy is just flying, and they're just running crazy. So there was a social media post that was like the basis of this article, and it was complaining about the behavior of the people in these movie theaters and the comments underneath, and it was a lot of parents and people that were like, Oh, it's fine, it's a kid's movie. These are kids just having fun. Boys will be boys, you know, they're just messing around. And the writer of this article was like, no, I'm a mom raising a teen boy, and what is going on in these theaters is absolute disrespect. It's rude, it's entitledment, it's arrogance, you know, just completely destroying the theater and then these workers having to come and clean up after them. I don't know if you guys seen just the destruction.
Speaker 1: Where it's a lot of popcorn fund and a lot of drinks fun.
Speaker 2: The entire floor covered in candy and then drenched in soda and just you know, the seats are covered and it's it's disgusting. What side are you guys on. Is this behavior acceptable in the name of fun or is it just entitlement and we're raising these kids wrong entitlement?
Speaker 1: I have no problem with it.
Speaker 3: Look, if I was in the movie I went to see the Minecraft movie, if some teenage boy dumped a whole soda down my back during that part, I'd probably think differently about this, Because nothing really popped off in my theater.
Speaker 1: It was pretty mellow. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Watching the clips like I've gotten a kick out of them, of these theaters absolutely losing their minds during this part. And I've seen it and read interviews with some of the people involved in the making of the movie, actors or otherwise, and they have liked it. They thought it was cool, and people aren't going to theaters like they used to pre pandemic, and it's something to like get people excited about going to the theater again. It's a unique theater experience. This goes against the take I think I normally have about stuff like this because I do feel for the people that have to clean up after this. That part doesn't sit right with me. Yeah, there was something fun and from a marketing standpoint for a movie, I think it's and I don't know if any marketing happened to make this happen or if it was strictly organic, but wow, like I think it's incredible.
Speaker 2: The videos are really funny too, and I got to kick out of it as well, until I was like, Okay, if I found out my kid threw their soda to all the people in front of them, like I would be so pissed, Like what are you doing? Like that wouldn't bother you, Graham.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've also been in a bar before, spraying champagne all over the place, you know, doing stupid stuff as an adult, so I don't know, you know, someone had to clean that up unfortunately.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Giants had just won the World Series, so like, don't fault me.
Speaker 2: But you know, it kind of bothers me a little more now that I'm looking at it from the others from the other side, I get that I just.
Speaker 5: Don't understand how it would bother you when people sing or do something, and then it wouldn't bother you when people try.
Speaker 2: Do you hate the singing? It beaters? That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's because these are two I look at these things.
Speaker 2: Like clapping, but throw popcorn, it through it?
Speaker 1: Which one of these things? Would I like to join in on? The singing?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not joining in on that, but the just throwing popcorn in the air and screaming around like a big mash pit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, phaps does seem kind of fun.
Speaker 2: If you want to chime in. That's what the talkbag Mike is for. Take a jockey, Yeah, go ahead, leave us your talkbacks now on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Check your Jockey.
Speaker 2: I came across this article yesterday that really got me thinking because up until yesterday, you know, talking about these kids that are just throwing candy and popcorn, and I mean they're essentially just just showing the inside of these movie theaters when they go watch Minecraft. I thought it was I thought it was kind of funny. You know, if I was in a theater checking out the Minecraft movie and I would hope something fun like that would happen, you know, for the story, of course. But seeing this article yesterday, a lot of parents are like, it's actually disgusting what these kids are doing. Why aren't they being raised better? It's entitled, it's entitlement at its finest. They are forcing these people to clean up after them, and it's just it's just so rude, and so I wanted to know how you guys felt. Graham's you said, you're still here for it just because it's kids having fun.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a one off thing. It's a cultural phenomenon, so to speak. And to me, it's like good, clean fun.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy that somebody has to clean it up, but I'm not Matthew Partake, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: It's Ryan from the Bay.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to tell you I don't think that drowing popcorn, throwing.
Speaker 1: Soda is a big deal.
Speaker 10: I mean, they're paid to clean up after these people.
Speaker 6: And I did a hell of a lot work when I was a teenager, so you know, popcorn, soda, big deal.
Speaker 1: No way get out of here.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought at first, until I saw some of the pictures where the entire floor is covered the entire thing. And after that, I was like, whoa, it's worse than I thought.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to, yeah, disagree with that respectfully, only because as somebody who used to work in retail before, I feel like people have that same mentality with retail workers.
Speaker 2: And they go to stores and they leave everything wherever.
Speaker 1: And I know how to fold like you do.
Speaker 3: I try and it doesn't look right, and so what do you want me to do? You're gonna have to refold it no matter what.
Speaker 2: But people just throw it over things. They leave their Starbucks cups wherever.
Speaker 1: The customer is always right because they know.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Graham.
Speaker 11: They should limit the throwing the stuff during that movie to dry things. Don't throw sodas. Come on, that's sticky and it's really hard to remove and for the sugar not to be there later then you take it home in your shoes and then you you know, in your car, no no liquid, come on, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen pictures where it's like every seat has a layer of soda on it, Like how like how long does it take them to one clean those chairs? And are they really cleaning them? Imagine having to sit in that afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: But I went to the at that Minecraft movie as I was waiting for something to happen, which it didn't other than some cheering or whatever.
Speaker 1: My feet were firmly stuck to the floor.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 1: Nobody's coming in there with a mop.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's your It's already dirty, but exactly make it worse. Yeah, you're adding like three more layers of that.
Speaker 3: I'm what I'm doing is giving those movie theater workers job security, because tell AI to go in there and clean that. It can't right now, I'm giving them job security.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show. In regards to the Minecraft movie, I think it's highly disrespectful that these kids are just being set free to do whatever they want in the theaters, leaving somebody else to clean the mesk. But I think I'd also be pissed if it were my kids, because does anybody realize how much these movie theater snacks are costing these days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're wasting my money.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of money hitting It's a lot of money hitting the floor in popcorn and soda and candy.
Speaker 2: We'll do one more talk back again. Thank you everyone who weighs in on things. We talk about in the JV show. It's impossible to get to all the talkbacks, but we'll do one final one.
Speaker 13: Ay JV shows bonsor Freemont, what a chicken Jockey thing. There's good ones and then there's terrible ones. You could hear little kids screaming and everything. And then if I don't know if you guys heard the news, one.
Speaker 1: Kid set up?
Speaker 2: What are you saying, Graham?
Speaker 3: Your I think that that whole talk back? Can't air the rest? Oh okay, second part of that one? Sorry, sorry, my mistake, my mistake.
Speaker 1: Can we go that one? Right after that? There's one more? What more is the what I wanted you to your sorry talk amongst yourself?
Speaker 2: Talk yourself talk, keep talking talking. Here we go.
Speaker 14: Okay, hey guys, it's Angie in regards to the chicken jockey thing. Yeah, I'm kind of with Graham, Like, while I'm not into my kids acting out, it's a movie. It's like a two second part. And you know what, you guys are funny thinking those people are actually cleaning up in there. Those floors are still sticky. All right, have a good shay bye.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: But I'm still I think I'm still against I am against it.
Speaker 2: It would bother me if I found out my kids doing that.
Speaker 1: Do you leave your garbage under the seat in the theater?
Speaker 2: No, I throw it away, I feel because even that bothers me. So the fact that people do that already bothers me.
Speaker 5: Of course, it's going to bother me if people are throwing a bunch of stuff in this economy.
Speaker 3: People, I just know every time the lights come up and you walk out of the theater, I'm always shocked at the amount of stuff that is there.
Speaker 1: And there was no chicken jockey happening there. There's just popcorn everywhere.
Speaker 2: You picking up each piece of popcorn that some of these theaters.
Speaker 3: No I know that, but people make a mess in a theater and expect that somebody else is going to clean it up.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: On the Daily The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So what's up JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Michael from Rohner Park.
Speaker 2: I just want to give a shout out to myself because this is my birthday today.
Speaker 1: But who gives a fark?
Speaker 2: All right, sh'all have a good Tuesday, Happy happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's official.
Speaker 8: Alright.
Speaker 2: I lied when I said that last last talk back about the chicken jockey movie thing. That wasn't the last one. This is going to be the last, got it? The last final one? We're talking about kids just destroying the inside of movie theaters.
Speaker 8: You don't know.
Speaker 2: We talked about that a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to open up and see how you guys felt. Is it disrespectful because I kind of changed how I feel about it, and I.
Speaker 4: Think it is.
Speaker 8: Hey, JV's show. I know you're done playing talkbacks. I just wanted to say that I appreciate you guys so much. I used to work in a theater and I still get frustrated because I used to sell concessions and clean the theater rooms. And when I see people leave their trash and their popcorn and their drinks and everything behind, it really frustrates me.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, Bye bye, Yeah, I put some respect on our theater workers. Don't destroy the theater. Pick up after yourself. And if you do bring a live chicken to throat the chicken joy, could you go get it after get with you, take your home back.
Speaker 1: To the coop.
Speaker 2: All right. A couple of crazy stories Graham, would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: This past weekend in China, they held the world's first humanoid half marathon, meaning it was open to both human runners but also humanoid robot runners robots that look that run on two legs that look somewhat human shaped. Twelve thousand actual humans participated alongside the more than twenty robot runners. Look, it was standard race rules apply best time fastest to the finish line wins. But just as human runners were, you know, you're allowed to replenish yourself with water during the race. You can grab a couple of water and drink some a long way. Robot contestants they were allowed to get new batteries during the race.
Speaker 2: Do they have to stop for new batteries and to like recharge and stuff.
Speaker 3: They have to stop and get their batteries swapped out. Yes, And because that is a long distance they are running again, this is a half marathon, so uh, you know, full marathon twenty six point two miles, so half marathon thirteen point one miles. Now, look, guys, I'm happy to report that one up for the humans. Humans won the race. You guys, the first robot crossed the finish line in two hours and forty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's still hella fast.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good time.
Speaker 3: But when you consider what a human can do that race in I mean, I think the world record is under fifty minutes, so I mean, way, way, way faster than that.
Speaker 1: At this particular race.
Speaker 3: The winner of the men's race on Saturday finished in one hour and two minutes, so they absolutely dominated the humanoid robot who took two hours and forty minutes.
Speaker 1: And that was the first one. Some of them didn't even make it to the fibrartion.
Speaker 2: We know robots and AI they're coming for everyone's job. I didn't even I didn't even consider that they could also become athletes.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: You haven't seen the videos of the robots dancing and doing backflips and side flips and handstands and every other motion that a human can do.
Speaker 2: So we don't think they'll be allowed to like play not yet sports with human You think.
Speaker 3: Lebron James is a real human being Under there, everyone knows that that guy's a cyborg sent back in time to change the life of the Seriously.
Speaker 4: They really are gonna destroy us and get rid of us and just take over.
Speaker 3: Look if You're gonna be able to gamble on robots playing a sport pretty soon. Robot athletes are just going to be a thing, oh my cause you will be able to you will.
Speaker 1: Be able to bet on it.
Speaker 3: They already have robot wars. I've seen it on TV and robots are fighting each other and stuff. Those ones look kind of silly, But no, I mean, I don't know that we're going to be racing them in marathons or in the Olympics or anything like that. But this is just to show you how far robotics has come. And it's not there yet. Look, it's not running on two legs faster than a human yet. But again, we've all seen the videos on social media, like is that even real where the robots doing multiple backflips and landing them in front flips. A robot landing a front flip front flips or for whatever reason harder to land than a backflip for a robot, well in humans too. I mean, it's just one of those things that like, they're gonna be able to do everything that we do as long as they are those top for some new batteries.
Speaker 2: I also have a crazy STU. Sorry, this one is out of Australia, there's a couple of identical twins who are going viral after appearing on the local news there. They were giving their first person account of their mom who found herself in a really scary situation. She was getting like carjacked on Steve Irwin Way, you know, like the crocodile Hunter's street named after him, and that's where this crime took place. But listen to their news interview. Again, these are identical twins. They are telling their story at the exact same time, word for word, same way, same cadence. It's really creepy.
Speaker 15: And he was up there with our mom and he he went up there and he was coming back down to and he goes roun he's got a gun and.
Speaker 12: Started to pay on. Mom waits Mom, And by the time Mom, she goes, are you all right?
Speaker 2: Because he had al and he goes, I'll shoot you.
Speaker 15: She goes, hi, I'm heat to hell and Mom just strategy to make him look the why.
Speaker 2: And he looked the why.
Speaker 3: Mom into into the bush. Mom, Mom's bush. Why do they are they trying to go virals?
Speaker 2: This is just how they.
Speaker 1: Talk whenever they can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when one would like stop talking. The other one would just like finish the sentence and then then we go back to talking at the same time. It is weird.
Speaker 1: The at which they speak is unusual.
Speaker 2: It's like very slow, like waiting for the other person, for the other person to.
Speaker 3: Join them in the word because like a lot of those you could finish when someone says all right, you know they there were a couple like leading words where they're waiting for the other person to finish.
Speaker 2: To catch on, I tried to with you because you guys aren't twins.
Speaker 1: Example right there, whoa whoa our grandma?
Speaker 2: I by twin twins.
Speaker 3: I think I think we might are actually be And this is this is sooch anxiety.
Speaker 2: My god, it's happening the hottest thing.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 5: The Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellent.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to talk about the relationship Kanye had with his cousin because what in the Alabama and you know, as a mom, what.
Speaker 1: An Alabama barker?
Speaker 2: No, not not Alabama barker, if we're out of this scrag, you take that back. I feel like I do need to issue a parental warning. I feel like I feel like, at eight fifty one, your kids should be in school by now. Why are they late? But if they are in the car, you might just want to to turn this story down just because there's a lot of element things of an adult Natus story. Yes, all right, So Kanye put out a new song called Cousins. All right, Here's what he said in his tweet when he put this song out. He said, this song is called Cousins about my cousin that's locked in jail for life for killing a pregnant lady a few years after I told him we wouldn't look at dirty magazines together anymore. That right, There so many questions. He goes on to explain a little bit more. He said, perhaps in my self centeredness, mess I felt it was my faults that I showed him those dirty magazines when he was six, and then we acted out what we saw together. What he said, my name is Yea, and I performed certain things on my cousin till I was fourteen. I do not know the age difference between them I don't know how long this went on. The man needs help.
Speaker 3: Is this a piece of childhood trauma that's bubbling to the surface and is one of the underlying things that's going on with him?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like is he trying to put it out in a sense of like rage bait or is he trying to.
Speaker 2: Tell people that he was dealing with abuse? I think he's dealt with a lot of things, more than we know, because who would have guessed that.
Speaker 3: No, if I had one hundred He needs help and a whole song about that.
Speaker 2: And so his cousin needs help. Well, his cousin's Stone Joe, right, Yeah, yeah, hey, but he Stone needs help.
Speaker 3: But to process what was my God? Yeah, I told you it was a lot, a lot. That's a lot to digest. Can we take that out of the podcast? You're sick, You're sick. You're sick, Kanye, You're sick. So Megan Markle is, I don't know how transition from that to Megan Markle and subj jam Let's get back to something wholesome.
Speaker 1: Meghan Markle is.
Speaker 2: So Megan Markle is being accused of ripping off an author for one of her Netflix shows. So back in July twenty twenty one, Meghan and Netflix. They announced that they were going to watch an animated show called Pearl, which follows a young girl as she learns to step into her power and find inspiration from influential women throughout history. This is all a part of Meghan's massive hundred million dollar deal with Netflix. You guys remember that, Yep, and then everything they put out like just wasn't good. Her and Harry, Well, this show, this animated series called Pearl, never even happened. It wasn't released. It was announced the following year that they were canceling it. And British author mel Elliott believes it's because she sent a letter to Netflix suggesting suggesting that Megan plagiarized her children's book series that she created seven years earlier, called Pearl Power, and it was about the exact same thing. And after she sent that letter off, you know, commenting in all the similarities, Netflix scraped the project.
Speaker 3: Interesting they want to avoid what happened, avoid the litigation there.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she couldn't really technically sue or anything because the show never really came to fruition, but it would have if she had not sent that letter Graham's there something you'd like to throw to trendy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think we should talk a little bit of woir. Game two of their first round playoff series is tomorrow night in Houston. The Warriors took Game one on Sunday ninety five to eighty five, and a lot of columnists that I have read that covered the team have been talking about how the Warriors seem to have their swag back, their championships swagger is back.
Speaker 1: We know the first half of the season they didn't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where was it?
Speaker 3: They weren't doing much, They weren't playing very well, kind of middling basketball. But since the addition of Jimmy Butler and seeing what he has done in the playing games and then the first game of this series, which is huge, he's a big game player now. I think people all the way up to including Steve Kerr and their interactions to the media, they all seem to be like, yeah, you don't want to play us?
Speaker 1: Is the vibe that I am getting.
Speaker 3: I think they win this series against Houston despite Houston being a lot more physical and athletic and younger.
Speaker 1: They're much much younger than the Warriors.
Speaker 3: But I think The Warriors have the we've been here before, yeah, and know how to win in the big moments, which is kind of what happened in Game one.
Speaker 1: There was an element of that where the it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of stage to come back, but the worst, like, don't worry about this, we got this all right. Game two is, like I said, tomorrow tips off at six thirty PM. Game three of this series is not. We gotta wait all the way until Saturday, but at least it will be back here at Chase Center five thirty. I still don't understand why the world's best athletes, because NBA players are among the most elite athletes on the planet.
Speaker 1: And what's an NBA game forty eight minutes?
Speaker 3: How can they not run around for forty eight minutes without having to have two days off in between.
Speaker 1: I know they're not the ones that set the schedule, but.
Speaker 3: This series should be every other day, maybe a travel day when they shift the series from Houston back to here.
Speaker 1: But why are we wait?
Speaker 3: Why do I have to go from Sunday this past Sunday all the way till Saturday to have completed three games in this series. Come on, NBA, let's go speed it up. Otherwise these playoffs are going to last until.
Speaker 1: Early next year.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with this. Oh we got your crazy cash on standby, just hang on one second, give me a second, and then we got your keyword to when one thousand dollars, By the way, that happens every hour here on Wild. Can we talk about the Beabs real quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: So yesterday we talked about him at week and two of Coachella, and we posted some video on our Instagram story where he was.
Speaker 1: Like in the crowd and getting weird.
Speaker 2: He was acting weird and he was smoking. Well, there's a new angle that I saw this morning that shows while he was in the crowd and he was acting weird, his fifteen year old brother was standing next to him. We act while he was acting excuse my language, but cracked out okay, and as he is smoking weed, and then Haley, we didn't even know what's there. Haley comes into the frame and she takes his younger brother and like pushes himTo the side and like let's go, and like like makes him leave, Like you're not supposed to be around this and like.
Speaker 1: This, you're a kid, you don't need to be subjected behavior.
Speaker 2: So she had to because Justin is not responsible enough to realize, Hey, like, I'm with my younger brother right now, I am responsible for him.
Speaker 3: Okay, yesterday, I don't think we got to play it. But our buddy said, he said, left to talk.
Speaker 1: Back, saying that.
Speaker 3: Look around at the crowd at Coachella, everybody said, there's a lot. He ain't the only one that's acting weird and getting weird on numerous substances. That's just concert Like, that's concert behavior. Any response to that, it's concert behavior.
Speaker 2: But it's different when you are someone as famous as Justin Bieber, who this isn't like just a one off and it's him letting loose on a weekend, which most celebrities do that in private anyways, because they don't want footage like this right, you know, being shared on the internet. But this is just like a repeated pat this like every day for Justine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know what, we say a lot of things about Haley Bieber, but we need to give her credit.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for her. I feel so bad for her, and.
Speaker 5: I feel like the way that she has been handling it and not basically bashing him publicly for everything that he is putting her through, Like you got to give her credit.
Speaker 2: For that because that sounds tough.
Speaker 1: I agree, but also maybe it's time to get out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think part of him is going through some type of crisis because he is now realizing maybe he wasn't ready to become a dad and that's weighing heavy on him. I feel like once you have a kid, your entire life changes, and I've got I've kind of seen this pattern with like, you know, when I was younger and seeing my friend's kids, and even in my own experience, you know, having a kid young and when the dad isn't necessarily ready, you know, this is what they This is what they do because they don't know how sudden of a change they're going to see in the mom It's like, once you have a kid, that instinct kicks in and you're no longer the fun in fun, party mode every second of the day. You're you're caring for a baby. And for a lot of people, I think they can't handle that sudden change, right, And he's clearly still in party mode and he's like losing the Haley he knew, because this is the new Aley. She's a mom now.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't strike me as somebody that wants to necessarily have all the responsibilities that come to fatherhood, because your life does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he's realized he wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: Changes very drastically, and your priorities have to shift, and like maybe his priority is still getting wasted at.
Speaker 1: Coachella seems to be more in line with what he'd like to do right now.
Speaker 2: You know, she posted all of like the Easter pictures of her and their son, and he wasn't in any evem Justin wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Dude was still on a bend. He was still on a bender somewhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that's my little Biebershpiel. Thanks for letting me talk about that
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.