Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live Discussion to a very brand new special episode, The Round Table Extravaganza with David Dubaian and Melissa Don Wayne Sager couldn't make it today, so we're just rocking with who we got here. He is in a little situation that he's got. He's okay, everything's okay. He just had a little storm that he went through on yesterday and he's cleaning up all the brush and the trees and stuff that was outside of his house. Welcome guys. How's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, good Friday, nice and sunny here. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: David brother over a well, I'm on clean up as well. We had a bunch of trees fall down in a few storms, and I had a guy with a machine gum and rip out the roots, and there're you know, stuff's laying over the yard and you get back on a chainsaw, although you know it's been raining and it's hard to get in and get cleared out. So I'm with weighing on the Uh. Luckily nothing fell on our electric lines. But you know, storms are getting more intense, let's say, and they wish they're going to get more intense than from this point forward too, So get ready for that in addition to all the other craziness happening on the planet.
Speaker 1: Man. I remember in two thousand and three there was this really bad snowstorm and like trees were just breaking and like cracking, like in your you could hear them like in the distance. They were just crack and fall over. It's like fifteen inches of snow. It was the biggest snowstorm I think in my area in two thousand and three. But that was wild and one fell on our house and we had to empower was out for like three weeks. It was a wild time. But Okay, so this this Trump tariff thing has been done into the ground. It's been everyone's talking about the Trump terriffs. But I thought that I would do a discussion on it because I think that there's some weird things. Is it, like some fraudulent stuff that's going on with these with these terroriffs and stuff. So we have one hundred and ninety five countries in the world, not including territories in regions, right, the US trades with all of them. Now, only twenty countries have free trade agreements with the United States, so that leaves one hundred and seventy five countries that have tariffs on our imported goods into their country. So one hundred and seventy five countries for decades now have put tariffs on United States goods imported into their country. It's wild, and some are upwards. David, you could probably give me better examples of this, but I believe that some of them are upwards of thirty five percent on US goods being imported into other countries.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was higher than that, and it had been for quite a long time, depending on what product they were trying to protect in their countries and another's tariff thing. Here a bump on zero heage if anybody follows this website. JP Morgan responds to the fad there's now a liquidity crisis. Well, that's the same thing in twenty nineteen with the overnight repo market, and they needed an excuse they could print as much money. So you realize that during that COVID time, the money supplying the world doubled and nobody blinked I and nobody asked a question. Nobody bothered to While they're right, there was the perfect excuse we went into COVID. Everything's shut down, so we're back into a liquidity crisis again. So as the way it was explained to me as somebody's trying to dumb it down for me, because I was like, well, you're talking way over my head the bond market, you know, the bonds, and he's like, nineteen thirty three, dude, nineteen thirty four, and I'm like, okay, walk me through it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's at the very base, you get junk bonds and they give you a really high yield because it's super dangerous to hold it and sometimes that things collapse and you just lose your money, so they give you a very very high yield for that. And then corporate bonds already in the middle structure there where you know, like corporations like ge or something will have its own bonds or whatever they put out there and it's considered medium risk. And then you have treasury bonds with like the highest class convertible to gold, convertible to anything instantly, just like bearre bond put it on. Treasure bonds, slapped those across anything. Everybody's trying to They got such a big marching call because swings are so big, either short or longer in a day everybody's getting crushed. If you're either long and you were short and you went ten percent long, then you're going to get liquidated or you're going to find something. And they're they're selling treasury bonds at a discount just to get out from under them because there's such a tightal way with things for sale. And now none of the banks want to lend to other banks, and nobody's lending or giving money anymore to anybody because they're singing the seeing these giant swings that just can't be covered because the way it does. You know, somebody go out ten times twenty times leverage, and that's not good for anybody that we should that should be you know, pretty much outlawed, and they have outlawed short selling in Thailand and can't go short. And Asian market markets are outlong short stuck right now that had these positions and whatever it was, they anticipated the price to fall and they went short and they were leveraged, and then it went ten percent up. Well, they got a couple days to cover because obviously they're hedge funds and they know people and they're in bigger banks. Well, nobody can cover. There's too much to cover. Because the losses were so great by these giant swings either direction that we're in the middle of a financialsion right now that nobody wants to talk about because it's only at the biggest level banks and the biggest biggest level management funds and hedge funds that can't cover their losses. So as we come into this weekend is really when it starts to manifest itself an unroll and everything's being sold out to fire sale right now. And then, like I say that liquidity is what they were just talking about at JP Morgan there with the FED like there's no money left to give to anybody, and not talking to you and me. I'm talking about massive multi billion dollar investors. They run out. Yeah go Melissa, Sorry, didn't me to hog that off.
Speaker 2: No, that's okay. I'm trying to understand it all as well, and it's so chaotic and everybody is arguing so many different angles that Trump knows what he's doing, or Trump's failing, or it's five D chess. So I'm here to understand it along with everybody else.
Speaker 1: The thing about it is is that the headlines are saying like all kinds of different stuff right especially when it comes to China and the headlines are seeing the Trump wanted to put a tariff of one hundred and forty four percent on China. But what I suspect is going on because that doesn't make any sense. Okay, one hundred and forty four percent tariff, that would mean that China would be giving away all of their goods and products and also losing forty four percent of their revenue, So they would be taking a loss on the product, a loss on the revenue to create that product, and the revenue for selling that product. That's a stupid deal, which I think is fraudulent. Right the one hundred and forty five percent number or one hundred and forty four percent number depends on what article you're reading. Seems like it's fraudulent because what I suspect that they've done is they've just added up the increases of all of the sectors of goods. So they've taken the food imports, the technology imports, whatever else China is importing. Dave, you know more about what China imports in the United States or other services imports, and added all of those together, and then that lands on one hundred and forty five percent number. You get what I'm saying, what it seems like is happening is certain sections of imported goods and services are all being added together to get that one hundred and forty five percent tariff increase when the actual overall number is much lower. For example, you can add a fifty percent tariff increase on for just soap imports, right, But soap isn't the only thing that you're importing, and that would only affect the overall imports by like one percent. Right. It's a super sneaky way to create like industry headlines, right and blow the whole thing up like, oh my god, Trump wants to put one hundred and forty five percent increase on tariffs on China. No he doesn't, And no article says one hundred and forty percent total increase on China. You have to read those things carefully and listen to the sentences that they're using, because they're only they're using magic, okay, And the ten percent increase it would really rough out to around ten percent overall increase on China importing goods, which is what he is now seeing. And that's what it was from the beginning, and that's more likely what he's going to get if you were to see the actual numbers of the increases on tariffs on important goods from China into the United States, which you can't because that's the information really isn't available. And if you were to add all of those percentages to every section of the goods, you're probably going to land on that one hundred and forty five percent number. But the one hundred and forty five percent number is fraudulent because it's the highest percentage rates won't reflect the overall percentage rate of everything that's being imported. I don't know if that makes sense or not.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can read here, like I'm reading on X, is that they're presenting it like a back and forth tip for tat war, Like China raise their from eighty four to one hundred and twenty five percent, so now Trump's raised it to one hundred and forty five percent, And that seems to be a narrative that they're going with that this is a form of war.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let's say let's say that I have you know, twenty Let's say I have twenty different industries right all making different products, and I have it all under the same banner. Like, Okay, let's say writer industries, right, and I owned and operated all of them, and but three, let's use an example of David, you hit me, you hit three of my industries with and you put a thirty percent tariff on three of those industries. Right. I could write a headline and say that you hit my entire company with a ninety percent tariff increase.
Speaker 2: Right, because you're adding them all up exactly.
Speaker 1: I could publish all kinds of articles and news stories about how Dave hit my company with a ninety percent tariff increase, which seems like a lot, right, and it technically is true, but it's not really true in the overall total increase because seventeen of my other industries didn't get hit with any tariffs overall from my company, we would be looking at like roughly around a four or four point five increase overall, you see, But the ninety percent is way more shocking, and the ninety percent is the illusion. And if you apply that strategy to like everything, then you see that it's all like trickery. It's trickery in magic numbers, Like what are you rather going to make a headline about that? It's a four point five overall total increase, or you're going to put that it's a ninety percent increase. You're going to put that it's in ninety percent.
Speaker 2: You're going to petrate the number. Alert alert danger danger, Yeah, now go ahead, go ahead, No, you go ahead, No worries now, just.
Speaker 3: Says swinging back to that point of it sort of seems planned. I don't know if you're familiar with the Lima Declaration back in the nineteen seventies, nineteen seventy fours, when they're doing there, they're ratified at ninety seventy six. It was the plan to de industrialize Western nations and shift all that technology and investment money capital to all these you know, post World War two, really third world countries and bring them up to sort of a level playing field. Where now the new twenty twenty five to twenty fifty A dentum to that that continues from this point is regionalization, continentalization. So they're coming back, and all these factories that are coming back in are going to be three D printing on demand type of things run with AI and robotics, and the factor is, you know, bringing back these jobs. They're not going to be as this if you think they are. But it seems like there's a firewall going across the ocean to facilitate this new breakup and this new plan to move it bay everything back to regionalization. And then with the food as well. You know Europe said no more beef from America, no more chicken, no more seafood. Well what it's great and all the fishermen in America can start selling back into America. So for us, it seems like food prices are going to drop. Now where is Europe going to get its excess food needs from That's another one unknown, But it seems like all these markets are going to start working together where there were not opportunities before in the continental regions that are going to start feeling themselves and filling the vacuum and void. But I encourage everybody to look at the Lema declaration, and it was by some of the same players you've heard of in terms of organizations, but some of them sort of drifted off the wayside and been replaced by others right now, but they all still involve the World Bank, and that was that purposeful plan. Look the world we knew before where it was like super giant industrialized nations controlled the plan and everything else was third world at that time. They realized that that's not going to work. There's going to be too much chaos if we continue this way. It's that fifty year plan to move that into what we see today in terms of globalization and a lot of countries coming up in terms of economy and whatnot. Now the next phase starts. So this next phase also is gonna involve, at least in my opinion here the uh change of systems in terms of debt based FIAT. So that rolls right back anyway. You talk about tariffs like they need to shake it apart where people stop trading and they roll back in continentally. And at the same time they need to have an excuse why everything collapsed and the money need to be restructured. So you know, there's there needs to be excuses in believability built into this change all along the way here, you know, So tariffs a great way to do it. Ah, the collapse China couldn't sell anything. Oh, they firewalled the ocean. Like China has huge demographic problems anyway, Like you put three hundred million people or four hundred million people out of work, you're gonna have a big problem. And they can't really go to war because they only had the one child. Pop let's you for so long and if you start sending men off to their deaths and you wipe out entire family lineages. So they caught themselves in a huge trap here. So where does it go? Like, look, everybody can kind of go smoothly in the night, and we reset everything and continental wise, and I don't know, but look at all the excuses that are right in place at the rate perfect time, and then things make a little more sense once you realize. Part two begins in twenty twenty five for this Lima Doctor and or Lima Declaration Part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've always seen China. It's hard to tell what their economy is because it's hard to know whether they're telling you the truth about it or not. And a lot of people call them like a paper tiger. And like you said that one child policy, although many of their children are male. Now they have an excess of young men. It just they are suffering from too many aged people being in their population. Like it should be a nice pyramid right where it gets smaller as it gets older. Ours is like more like a skyscraper going straight up, and that's bad news for them. Ours is not looking as good United States, but it's not quite as bad, and that's that's bad news. I mean, I don't know, maybe even less than ten years. And so I don't know if Trump is seeing this as a weakness with China where he can you know, attack this and get jobs. I don't know if it works to get all the jobs back in America. I don't know if we have all the people to do the jobs.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I'm a little bit confused. I'm a little bit confused on like when people are talking about, you know, overpopulation and like there's not enough population because I've heard Elon Musk mentioned several times that we need to be we need more people, but the more young. Last time I was old. But then the last time he was on Joe Rogan, he was like, it's overpopulated. We're giving out too much. We're giving out too many Social Security checks because people are living a lot longer. So like, I don't understand which is it. Are we overpopulated or are we youngderpopulated?
Speaker 3: I'll say with you, you get it right on the head there and Melissa, that smoothness between younger to older, that there should be a bulge in that middle coming up like a spinning top. But we've missed that somehow with all the messaging of don't have kids the environment. Then it's bad to have too many kids, Like we lost that plot there of what used to repopulate the world.
Speaker 2: Well, and you can't have old people doing all that work. And then if you have more old people than young people. I was working in senior care, you're just there's not enough people to take young people to take care of the old people, and there's not enough young people to do the other jobs. They get exhausted out. And as for Elon Musk, I don't know. Maybe he's talking specifically to a specific part of the population. Maybe he wants to calm down poor senior citizens. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really difficult to find labor out here too. Like I am begging people to come out and work out here. I'll take you eight hours a day, two to three days a week, and I will keep you on out here. I need help, right but nobody. No, I can't find anybody that even wants to work or stay or do anything out on the farm. Out here. So okay, how about one day a week? Two days now, I can't still can't find anybody. Nobody wants to work. That's the whole thing that. Yeah, they come for a day and then they're gone. You know, it's this whole thing everybody's talking about. It doesn't matter if it's a business, a farm, nobody. They just can't find reliable workers. I want to come out and you know, put a hard day's work in, and then you know it's, oh it's too heavy lifting. Oh we got to do this. Excuse after excuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that that has That has definitely been the plan. That has been the plan from the jump, is to demasculize men, make them not want to work, make not even just that, just make everybody not want to work and stay home and like do nothing. Like it's that's one of the UFO cults that I was just talking about the other day on one of my shows, UFO Cargo.
Speaker 2: Why would they want to do that though? Like, why would that? That's not good for production?
Speaker 1: Church of the sub Genius did that. They had this idea of slack. They told all of their followers of this cult that you just need to slack, slack off, don't do anything like and that seems very similar to the QAnon stuff as well, like sit back, do nothing. Everything is going to be taken care of for you. Get the popcorn out, get the nachos, get your baked beans and your bake bean shirt, and freaking eat all your bake beans and do nothing. That seems like that. It's been the plan from for a really long time. And then what are we going to get to replace those people? Because ah, there you.
Speaker 3: Go three D printing. Yeah, on demand. So if you can shorten that supply chain from across an ocean, then you can cut out the shipping so you don't read the base metals to build a bunch of ships any longer. Like you could really reduce the workforce by just doing everything regional again and using some of the highest tech that we have. And you know when they talk about bringing all these industries back to whatever country it is, yeah, it's not going to come back like it was in the nineteen sixties, where we had you know, thirty five or forty iron smelting from all the way over in Green Green Bay, over through Pittsburgh and through like all the Great Lakes and thing that's not going to come to that kind of apex again. We're never going to need that much metal again. I mean that was at the height of the automaker in the industry and everything, and then the raw minerals coming in at the height of American power in terms of industry. Like that talk of bringing things back in again, it's going to be a fraction of what it was that it's apex, but it'd be just enough because like you know, you malse doong here. They did the backyard furnaces and the Great Leap Forward, and they expected everybody like, get this, it's insane. In the Great Leap Forward, they want everybody in neighborhoods and villages to produce their own steel. So if you were a bad countryman and you wouldn't break your antique furniture to burn the wood to try to make steel, you were turned in. So then they they got that they tempt could never get hot enough, especially not with wood, so everybody was making substandard steel that was cracked nearly one hundred percent of the time. Nobody had the antisey col to do and get super hot temperatures. So the centralized way to go is the only way to go. But do you need like fifty you know steel plants, No, you don't. You need just enough to for sure, like the basemental is like aluminum, you need to look a couple aluminum smelters. Probably regional if you look at the ten regions around the US, like they would do with the different maps that you see, like they're going to be a little industrialization zone. So if we look at some of these maps out where they're talking about FEMA zones are coordinated off in regions of America a little brick into ten pieces. Okay, use that as your baseline. There's lots of maps out there. But if there was smiting individual to supply the three D printed needs in the base metals for those areas and then maybe they could cross state borders if they had an excess of it. But when they're coming back, we are definitely going to be downsizing and shrinking production for everything. But it's going to go super high tech automated. So who's going to be able to take care of that? All the dudes sitting home that are coating and things will be the way that need loaders. You're going to need people to get their raw materials in will probably still need rail unless they get some antigrivitics or a different way for us to transport goods without you know, using fuel. Maybe we can use the Earth's magnetic field to help us push something down the way. But we're going to witness the greatest change, I mean literally since the Roman Empire in terms of everything that you know, there's not just economy. It's going to be economy, food production, population, manufacturing, and it's all going to shrink down incredibly regional here because, like I say, the demographics just don't work to continue the world the way it does, and you can't. There's no more value that either, there's not enough buyers anymore. So the whole world needed to change. It kind of ran its course, like you can't. There's nothing else to buy for people. And China's run its course manufacturing in America's run its course consuming and then the rest of the world's kind of left in the in the hinterlands out there with no with very little manufacturing. So where is it from. Everything's gotten discombobulated, like you know, you saying list with the the demographics going like a vertical building in China, it's the same way with distribution of goods and manufacturing across planet. It's all sandwich rate in China, you know, there's really very little. Everything has to be like a reshuffled, like a set of cards and you know, start a new board game out again. Literally, that's the best way I can describe it, at least in my opinion. I'm just saying to my.
Speaker 2: Point, look, have you guys heard about China's dark factories. They're literally just no electricity, nothing, It's just ai and machines working in pure darkness. They're just they call them dark factories. It's like T two kind of strange stuff. That's what's going on in China right now. Dark factories.
Speaker 3: Well, that's another the way it's going to go everywhere in the world. Do you think then everything is going to move to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think corporations would love that because then they don't have to pay an electrical bill, you know, they're conserving it's just a dark factory with the machines moving around and assembling stuff. They don't need to see.
Speaker 3: Lots for the workers exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. It sounds creepy I if I imagine it, I mean I'd have to actually see it. I've never seen one, but if I imagine it, it sounds a little bit sci fi terminator kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's you describe right where the world's going like this whole three D printing, high tech AI automated world for production on demand. See, that's the whole thing is it's going to be on demand. They're not going to just make a bunch of excess stuff and hope somebody buys it. It's going to be on demand from this point forward. That's the whole thing I've been reading about this AI automation and especially in the three D printing real Now they're doing medals for three D printing. Everything's gonna be on demand on demand and will you have to get permission to buy the item with your digital ID coming up? And that's the whole thing that it's moving into something that direction. Where where's the opportunity? Well, how much stuff's laying around America that could be pulled out of closets and traded and bartered for a while as this transition happens. Because I was reading smart Amazon has cut off all shipments into the United States from China as of yesterday, there's no more Amazon goods coming from China, no more TEAMU, no nothing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I'm talking actually anything delivered through an Amazon that would process to an Amazon warehouse, so far more than just TEMU.
Speaker 2: People are confused. I think people don't know what to do with all these tariffs. They're like, oh, we got all these shipments, do we tariff? Like, what do we do? They're just stopping them. It's gonna be like twenty twenty all over again. It's gonna get clogged up in ports. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So Jenny suppliers are sending out notice to their buyers over here saying we're not going to send it to you. So that chain of a getting stuck over here versus China already clipped it and said we're not even going to send it. So that's I'd imagine just a few more weeks and we'll start to see holes in shelves here. In terms of consumer goods, maybe not so much food. Well, the opportunity, that's the question.
Speaker 1: The whole shipping crisis. Everyone fleed to the stores to get stuff and then it turned out to be a They made a deal real quick. This is the dark factories thing that Melissa was just bringing up. In China, dark factories are fully automated manufacturing facilities, all operate without human intervention and relying on robots, AI and the Internet of Things boosting efficiency, reducing calls. China is actively pursuing the development and deployment of these dark factories, driven by factors like labor calls and strategic push forward industry automation, as outlined in the Maid and China the twenty twenty five initiative, and of course that is the AI review. Okay, just so people now they don't trust the AI sometimes, but then it's like, well, who is going to replace the who's going to fix the robots whenever they go down? Right, because machinery breaks, machinery goes down, and who's going to be the people that's going in to fix that stuff? And that's another issue and like another problem that I've seen like come up creep up really fast, like and I'm going to be the first to admit I have no idea really how to fix anything. Okay.
Speaker 2: I can a script, a movie script where some poor human you know, after fifty years has to go into this dark factory and fight for their life like some crew like alien planet.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a horror phone for sure, But the like I can learn how to do like I was. You know, I was pretty much raised on a farm, like I know, like farming stuff, and I know how to do like rudimentary things. I know again essentially probably fix my car if I needed to fix my car. I can like mow the grass, like all that stuff, all the normal things that you need to survive. But when it comes to technology, I have no idea how any of this shit works. I have no idea how a computer works. I have no idea how a cell phone works, all the things that all the components of how a cell phone works. I don't have any idea how a microwave works. I don't even think that people that make microwaves know how freaking microwaves work. Okay, So it's like, you know, how much of this stuff do we actually know? Like would you be able to take a part a phone and then be able to put it back together and it still works? Like do you know components that goes into a phone? Can you make a phone? How many people in the world can actually make a freaking phone or even knows how all the components of a phone to put it together to get it to operate, I would say very few people. Yeah, and then what happens when all that goes down? If all that goes down am radio?
Speaker 3: Those more like clunky tech that can be fixed and you can strip it down and put it back together.
Speaker 2: Well before people used to be able to fix their cars, like a lot of men used to be able to fix it. Then new cars can can you fix it you know yourself? Or do you have to have permission or machine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I meant. Like I can change the oil, Yeah, I can do that stuff and place filters and things. But when it comes to something super technical that has to do with the car, like I have friends there, I had no idea, you know, And are we failing at that? And I think that we are. I think that we are failing at knowing a lot of important details when it comes to the things that we use every single because we're in this consumer world where when something breaks, we just go buy a new one. If your washing machine brakes or your refrigerator breaks, you don't attempt to fix it when it probably could be easily fixed, but they don't know how it works, and you don't want to take the time to learn how it works, because there's too much of a hasshle. It's a pain in the ass to figure out exactly what's broken in how to fix it, so you immediately just go buy a new one. When it comes to money, have you ever seen a commercial for a microwave?
Speaker 3: No, they took that skill away from us in the fifties and sixties, Like things used to be fixable right, larger parts with the tech, and they called it technology, but it really was I think it was a purposeful way to take you away, to get us to this exact place what you just described there. I mean, everybody knew you could in the nineteen seventies take apart almost every engine and put it back together. Like me, I'm stripping well, I'm not stripping down the moor, but I need to put a new alternator in it because it won't recharge the battery. And again, you know one thing, if you are going to learn anything about anything, can you rewire an alternator so you could create electricity in a grid down situation? Like can you find copper wire somewhere and wind it up correctly and put the h the spindle on there with copper to get you a charge off of that, and do you have a way to get that to a battery and get that battery charge, because if you can and a grid down, you can just come with literally something out of nothing, and you find some copper wire and you have some broken up housing of something that can hold that, and then you can put a spindle in there with the copper. You're gonna Wow, so you're going to invent fire, you know. But again, how many people have that skill to part? I don't. I'm just asking one of those let down this road. So you're totally correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I know my son's in engineering and stuff give it to the route, so I don't know if he would know, but he doesn't know yet. But it's it's so specialized of information, like what kind of engineer is he going to be? What's he going to know? You know, it's there's so much math, math and physics and and mind thinking and not moving and not physical stuff with what he's doing. I don't even get it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like the that's the problem. That's the problem, and that's the issue is that it seems like no one knows how to do anything, and it doesn't I don't know if it's because they don't want to know how things operate or like know how things work, or they don't have the time, or that they don't think that it's important. But the education rate has like dramatically dropped in the United States. Like I've ran into more people in the last two years that don't know how to do basic things. And this isn't this isn't a knock on anybody, Like, you know, I understand, I get it, but some people don't know how to cook. They've never cooked anything in their life. I'm like, what do you mean you don't know how to cook? And then I ran into one girl that didn't know how to do laundry, Like what do you mean you don't know how to do I had to show her how to do laundry.
Speaker 3: Wow, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that might be a part of it. Parents never took the time to teach them neglected. But I don't know. I think it's like deeper than that, Like if like the inspiration and the need and the want to figure things out is just not clicking for people. I don't know if you experienced that, Melissa.
Speaker 2: Well, my son fortunately knows how to do laundry. I worked in a laundry mat when I was young. I as a manager, so I definitely know how to and I know how to cook. It's not my favorite thing, but I'm just there are things I take for granted that I just kids look at me and they're like, huh, Like they just look at me, like they're pressing the buttons on their phone, Like they don't know how to do math at all, Like they don't know how to count in their head. They're like, and I'm like, oh, come on, it's six times five. You know. My son didn't know how to write a sentence properly, was in grade ten, and I went and looked at his homework and he didn't put a capital or a period or anything. And I just lost it. I'm like, what is wrong with you? What are they teaching at the school? They didn't they weren't correcting, they were just letting him go with and there, and then I realized he's just copying and pasting stuff and handing it in digitally and not writing and no handwriting. I was just like, I I go to his teacher and I lost it. I was like, you teach him how to do it properly and send it back because he's not listening to me. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bob John in PC programming of people, and that's what it kind of seems like. I mean, I've talked about the grocery store aspect of this a lot recently, you know, walking into a grocery store and like everybody is just like seems like that they have no idea what they're doing. They're just like in their lollygagging around like and like not in there like on a mission. When I go to the grocery store, like I'm in there on a mission. I'm in there to get my things and get out of there, and I know exactly what I want, you know. And I have these like interactions with people where I'm just like it is like there anything in there? Like do you have a consciousness right now? Do you have like a soul or a spirit? Like what is going on with you? Are you just a shell? Because you seem like a shell.
Speaker 2: When my son was young, we used to be outside. I never learn around technology. Now that he's older in himself, I'm always like, what's wrong with you? Get off? Come on? Push push, nudge, nudge, Like you're young. You're twenty years old. You're supposed to be being a little sah you know what, You're supposed to cause trouble. You're not just supposed to be sitting there like, yeah, okay, I was gonna play a video game again. Yeah okay. I'm like, no, No, that's not what you do when you're your age. I'm just always shocked, and he thinks I'm weird because I question everything. I questioned history. I study so much, and he's like, why don't you just accept what they tell you, Like it's easier just to read their stuff and look at the news they tell you. I'm like, that's the problem. He doesn't understand. I don't know if it's his age or he's just being rude or arrogant and challenging to me because i'm his mother. But I'm shocked, and I think he couldn't have get it for me. He had to get it from his peers because I'm not like that, and his father isn't like not like that. No one from all my gen X generation is really like that to that level. So it must be from the peers and the teachers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people influencing them. David, we lost you for a.
Speaker 3: Minute, everything completely locked up and I heard everybody speaking doubling an echo and I was like, well, that's not right. Let me pull back there, omitted. Yeah, So where cameras break? You know, I mean, what do we do? Okay? So if everything is cut off in the world at the moment, I mean for imports, and there's things that we're using for you know, being able to communicate on social media and things. If these cameras go down, then what are the substitutes and can they be fixed? And will new industries evolve out of fixing and repairing things that we would normally throw away, Like you said, new washer whatever, you know, can somebody repair the microcircuit board on that? But if you go further back, it's not. You don't have those micro circuit board which you got knobs that control everything. So how much of it's going to be recycled, reused, refurbished and then sold as we used to do in the nineteen thirties, forties and fifties before we got into the disposable economy.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing, Dave, is where is all of our things that we throw away go to? Where are they taking this stuff? You know? Like how many how many tons of you know, phones and electronic equipment do we dispose of every month or every six months or like every year. It seems like that there's new things that's coming out, like every every week. You know, an iPhone comes out with a new phone every single year. So you know that there's people that's ditching their old old phones for the newest and latest phones. Like what do they do with their old computers? Like where is it all going? What are they doing with all of it? And where is all of our trash going. There's this documentary on Netflix that I watched that was really interesting that was talking about like when you go to a store to like donate stuff, it doesn't a lot of the times it doesn't actually go to that store. I mean, it depends on where you're dropping it off at. But some of the distribution centers, like the Goodwill distribution centers and stuff like, they accumulate all of your stuff and then they ship it to other countries and.
Speaker 3: They let the country do they sell it first? You know that most of that stuff sold for cash, and then they have those big fifty pounds vacuum paal you know, vacuum you know packed fifty pounds of clothes from the goodwill are one pog and one lot that gets sold like that's actually then they use that money for doing things versus actually taking a sweater and another sweater goes to somebody who needs it on the street. Their business model is they take all that, they get it together, and then they go sell it in lots in different nations like you mentioned, mainly Africa and you know some poor nations around the world where they buy those kind of clothes in South America and things, and then you know, they just don't know what they get because it's vacuum packed into a big fifty It looks almost like a old cotton bale. And then that's the business model. Yeah, that's crazy. How you think your clothes are being donated to somebody local or even in the United States. Now, that just doesn't work that way. And your blood donations too, most of it's for plasma harvesting, so it's not really meant to give to another person that might need a transfusion and has a car accident or something. Most of that is swooped up and then that blood is taking the plasmas taken out of it and that's the part that's then sold to drug companies. So there's a lot of shenanigans going on and how they perceived. Oh it is the bloodmobile, Okay, that's one thing. Or the donate you're clothes in the green box and then it'll get over to somebody in need. I just thought i'd throw it out there because I just stirred pot, stir pot.
Speaker 1: Well, there's this beach in Guyana that has nothing but close all over the entire freaking beach.
Speaker 2: In Guyana, like where Jim Jones was, Oh, Ghana, not Guyana, Sorry, Ghana.
Speaker 3: Ghana, Toga to Benin. Yeah, that West African place, have nice kent take closs over there in Ghana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the well why is this so?
Speaker 3: Why are they all raggedy and like beach worn and like soaked in saltwater? What's that up with that?
Speaker 2: Did they just wash up there?
Speaker 1: Well, apparently like they they essentially just dump it into the ocean there and then it washes up on the beaches like these big cargo ships just dump it into the ocean.
Speaker 2: Our plan it probably looks like a giant limp ball from outer space for real, with all our stuff floating around everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I haven't been to Africa, so I shouldn't even be commenting on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, should be quiet. Douglas Maurice says, though you've never been there.
Speaker 3: Your picture appropriating, writer, your picture appropriating not a lot to have an opinion by looking at a picture of a place you're not allowed don't even Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. That's a no, no, I can't. I can't talk about Mount Overus either. I can't say this ins peak because I haven't been the Mount overs I can't tell you that the sun is super hot because I haven't stepped foot on the sun. So it's the way that it works.
Speaker 3: Well, they want to keep you in your lane with no opinion. So that's again, that's the whole part of it is. You know, these words that we utter have resonance to them, and they're very powerful when you're communicating with other people. So if you're able to have people not even self sensor, I wouldn't even use the word but stop even having thought. That's you're taking it way down a level deeper where that utterance never even comes out. So you can't control the utterance. You've gotten people to actually pull it back before it even comes out of the brain, that the thought I don't want to think that before you can even think it, and you know, morph that thought into those word pattern that comes out in that vibratory pattern from your voice. That's what they're getting us to go back into is more sort of like you know, we're shrinking back into shells like hermit crabs in terms of thought. And that comes right back into nobody knows how to do anything. You're in a specialized leane of a specialty. So if the things do go down here, you're probably gonna have to start rounding up, not in terms of a camp, but like rounding up a dude who knows how to do laser technology. You gotta know somebody and how to run a sold or gun. You know, you're gonna have to pull somebody back who knows a little bit about microelectronics where you're gonna find the microscopes and all these things to look down in. You're gonna have to start like getting a crew of people together who understand the tech because there's so specialized. Oh yeah, I can do that one little part of the micro circuit board, but then the other you know, three quarters of it. You got to find another person who knows how to work on that bit. So I think we've been led here on purpose to this point here right now with very little skills, very few people on how to grow their food. And the population is incredibly aged. So if something were to kick off, unless it's your local family and your own family, you're not gonna be worried about the old people. You're gonna be worried about staying alive. And whatever happens over there happens over there, because you know what, we don't have enough time to really harvest, pick, dry, store the foods that we have, and raise our animals or protect them all the time without and then you know home care like you talked about Melissa, with like an old I wouldn't say, you know, an age care facility. People just aren't going to be there because they're going to need to be trying to get their daily lives taken care of. Because if things go south here, you are going to be way more responsible for growing your own food. And I'm telling you, just having a farm out here in East Tennessee, you're gonna spend a lot more time than you think, and you're gonna need a lot more calories than you think, and you're not gonna have the energy at the end of the day like you think to go gallivant and around. If you're really producing food, it's a full time venture.
Speaker 2: I did tons of landscaping and learning how to plant plants and everything all last year went in my house and at It's exhausting work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, how many people are prepared for that? Do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm not even prepared for it because I had to work a job nine to five, right, Yeah, I'm not prepared for training.
Speaker 3: Like if you're gonna train at the gym or train for it to be an Olympic athlete, you're gonna have to, you know, slowly work your way up. But then the seasonality of it too, like coming in and out of the wind, the blistering windy, like just wind burnt cold, and then in the summer it's just so how you can barely move, you know, And you can come in between these seasonalities too, of people getting used to the weather and the climate as you move through those same tasks in different varying tetures and whatever rain, if it rains, you still go out, you still do things, even in the rain, doesn't matter, it's just need better rain gear. Nobody's prepared for that. Oh it's raining, I'm not going outside. Well you got to go out and get the eggs or whatever. Yeah, well, somebody's robbing your sheep out of the field. You're gonna let them do that. Oh no, it's too I can't go out as too muddy. Like, there's a lot of things that are people are ready for.
Speaker 2: My son would be we mhm. My son would be like, I'm in the middle of a game. I don't want to do that. And I'm like, get off of there.
Speaker 3: M somebody's stealing your food source.
Speaker 2: I was like, you need to physical job. Yeah. They don't have that concept. They they they don't at all. You know, so many people don't. And then I mean, let's not talk about the type of food that we do eat here. That's so really bad for you. And I mean I see like young kids like my son, once they get out on their own and they're I'm not making the broccoli and the meat and the healthy stuff there, they just go rapid and they gain lots weight and they're in their early twenties and their canola oil and all that garbage and seed oils and sugar, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible when you look at the ingredients on stuff. I have this app called Yuca, which tells you, like what oils in, Like you just scan.
Speaker 3: The whole thing too with like, you know, olive oil's ridiculous price, like thirty five dollars for a thing now of olive oil. It's like what how did that? Ever? So now people are getting priced out of you then even healthier alternatives, you know, so even something as simple as cooking oils unless you're rendering down your own lard or your own fat or whatnot. But how many people do that?
Speaker 2: Not that many, nobody, nobody. They probably don't even know to use tallower lard. They'd be like, well, I get the crisco or the oil off the shell from the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Or that's spray oil. That's spray olive oil for convenience. That's the worst.
Speaker 3: No, I can't believe that. Yeah, but see that's again they've trained people to come to this ridiculousness of instantaneousness versus actually having a skill or understanding the mechanism behind it. Again, it's going to lead to. I don't know what it's going to lead to. I would I hate to be a negative and be like downfall, but it's going to lead to a vast change. Now within that again, there's a huge opportunity if you're able to navigate that.
Speaker 2: Well, we've basically become so right now, Yeah, we've become such an ingore. I don't know what to call it about our culture, but we have no foundations. We've let our foundations go, of life foundations or just nobody even understands what the foundations of society is, food, shelter, water, You know, they don't even understand those things at all. They don't even learn in school. I actually learned those things when I was in school, funny enough, but they don't learn it anymore. They have no idea.
Speaker 3: We'll take a typical person, walk me through a mine experiment here. Okay, something were to happen, like you know, with you rut your lost power for a substantial amount of time, Like, where would people go if there was no water? Can they identify a water source to even go to try to purify? I mean, forget the purification that's just way over there. But even finding or knowing where that source of water is that's not contaminated or not contaminated enough where you can't purify it. Like even that basic rudimentary stuff of even knowing what water is, it would baffle more than half of the people, I think, or even higher percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where I was out during that snowstorm, I mean, nobody would want to drink any of the creek water or the river water is the most contaminated water on the East Coast. Well besides you know, like Flint, Michigan and stuff, but the Ohio River is one of the most contaminated rivers in the United States because you have all those power plants up and down the river there that are just dumping all their chemical waste directly into the river. I would never eat a fish out of that river. I would never. I wouldn't even I don't't even touch that water.
Speaker 3: It's like, and you would eat the catfish from that river, I guarantee. If you were starving and somebody threw that on a skillet and you smell it and you hadn't even four or five days, you're right.
Speaker 2: So funny, it's so funny that we're talking about this because I was watching videos of what they had to survive off when they were rationed or during World any of the wars, and I mean some of it was like I was like, oh God, I would never eat that. Then I'm like, I don't know. I guess if I was starving, I might eat a sliced up pig nose like they were eating some crazies, Like they had to eat some if they wanted a protein source. A lot of times they would do without breakfast and maybe lunch, but they had to make sure they had dinner so they could sleep at night. Like that's how hungry they were. And I'm like, ah, I guess if you really needed a protein source, you would do pigsnout. I mean if it's all you had. Like some of the food they ate was, yeah, it's like water pie. What water pie? They instead of like the in They didn't have milk to make like a custard, so they'd just use water with flour and sugar and stir it up in a some kind of pie crust and cook it water pie. Because nobody got milk, nobody got butter, You hardly got any eggs. You may be lucky if you got four ounces of meat a week.
Speaker 3: Unless unless you produce it yourself, and you were the supplier to the government for that time. Would never steal everything from you because you needed a base supply so you could produce more Like govern wouldn't come in and take every single one of your chickens, ducks, geese, turkey or whatever. They wouldn't do that. They're gonna leave you with supplies so you can keep churning it out right, And they're never gonna come in and steal all your cattle because you're gonna need to have calves. You're never gonna steal one hundred percent of anything. So if you're the producer at the producer level, you will be left alone, so you can produce food for others and you'll have food, and you'll have all that and you can be able to trade for other things too, or.
Speaker 2: If you had a victory garden or something like that.
Speaker 3: Which once is back to the point, very few people know how to do that type of work or animal husbandry or gardening any longer, but there was a.
Speaker 1: Boom of it in like twenty twenty. Do you remember whenever they like sectioned off like the seeds and like the yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: I can get across the road. What do you want some peace?
Speaker 1: That was wild? That was wild times.
Speaker 3: That was so bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like cordoning off clothes and all stuff because if you walked over there you'd get COVID and if you stayed over here following the arrows, you wouldn't get COVID. It was kidd.
Speaker 3: So bring it up to a real point there, like during that time, to steal those seeds, in my opinion, would have been absolutely one hundred percent Okay, I never would have blinked, and I know moral pointing at anything. You had a right to steal those seeds if that if that was the way you're going to produce food, because it was an unknown at that time and they were trying to stop you from having that ability to provide for your families. I absolutely believe that anything goes at that point, you know, at the store level like that to be able to, you know, take some of those out and put them in your pocket and walk away even though they're not for sale, because you are trying to at that point, they're trying to put your life in danger. So if you're able to, you know, the moral compass needs to bend a little bit on the situation. So if I would have seen somebody loading their pockets full of seeds, I wouldn't even in a blink that I except maybe join them, because you know, I need some of those seeds too. But then they pushed everything to online ordering a bit. But this time that online ordering is going to get interfered with. So if you think that it's going to be the same exact thing like it was during COVID where you could just order everything on Amazon, it's not. This time. Amazon stops too completely. So put that in perspective. So if the stores are going to, you know, come in to say well you're not, maybe they're going to start making you. Because I live in a small town out here in neut Tennessee, there's a Walmart about, I don't know, twenty five minutes from here, small one too, not very big, but they have fifty pickup lanes they just installed in the last you know, six months out there. So I'm thinking, you know, with all this coming up, if the Amazon store orders were to stop, people are going to start stealing voraciously through the stores. Perhaps they're going to lock it off and you're only going to be able to order online pick up and that's why they have so many lanes. Even at the height of COVID, they only had nineteen pickup lanes in this little tiny Walmart. Now they have fifty five zero. So you tell me what's coming next.
Speaker 2: It's like a form of coming is rationing military.
Speaker 1: So you were right. You were right, David, that Amazon reportedly canceled some orders for Chinese goods as terraff war continues.
Speaker 3: It's just Chinese, just Chinese, but other stuff could come from other places like Turkey and Mexican. Thing. It's just Chinese goods. But that's the lion's share of goods that come out of that Amazon funnel. There, that distribution funnel.
Speaker 1: Amazon has reportedly canceled some orders for products made in China as the Asian nation in the US continue to face off in trade war over terraffs. Amazon canceled orders for a bunch of chairs, scooters, air conditioners, and other products from multiple vendors based in China and other nation countries Asian countries, Bloomberg reported Wednesday, citing a documentary review by the news side that people are familiar with the matter. Orders were canceled after President Donald Trump announced tariffs on China more than one hundred and eighty countries where territories. On April, Psychic Bloomingberg reported, So, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know on a second, now, they're not putting in the part of all the Chinese vendors that have canceled orders this direction preemptively. So there you go. Now you have your shipping crisis. Now we have another crisis. All the shipping crisis. Though you know those are some very large you know Marisk and these types of things that these are huge companies. If they start laying off people and the ships sit idle and there's no cruise working those, that is going to ripple through the economy as well. So look for it. You just describe the shipping crisis how you know it starts in China. It's a catagion. It moves.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know why he wants to provoke China so bad and provoke China and provoked I ran like, I don't really understand that at all. I mean, I understand from the perspective that you want to create more factories and jobs within the United States, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's all connected. It's funny that he's like daving down on the Ukraine War, but they're going this way with Iran and China because if he goes after Iran, he's going after China, and he's going after Russia. They're all allied. So I don't know. There's something going on here that we don't understand about these wars and this one against China. It's like he's trying to knock him with a trade war and then go after Iran, you know, actual and physically, and knock them both because they are allied.
Speaker 3: I have a three word answer for you.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Melissa, have a three word answer for you. Sure they took ex.
Speaker 2: What was that you cut out?
Speaker 1: Can you hear us? David?
Speaker 2: I think his internet's cutting out.
Speaker 1: Internet's cutting out on your bud.
Speaker 2: I heard something.
Speaker 3: Excuse I'm frozen up again.
Speaker 1: I think, all right, I'm just gonna remove David. I'm just gonna kick him from the studio and he can come back in. But it's so interesting that Trump would be doing because that's kind of like what he campaigned on leading out to him becoming president again, was like I'm going to stop all the wars, you know, I'm gonna solve the Ukrainian war. I want to solve Israel war with power, you know, and then he's trying to get us into another war with Iran and his trying you know, people will say, oh, well, not shaping up so good right now, for it is everybody you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I mean, well, Trump's controlled by certain benefactors and donations, so I think that has a lot to do with his war in the Middle East. I'll just say that and I'll leave it right there.
Speaker 3: Well, miss I was trying to give you an answer to why all these wars are happening. I had a three word excuse and then I froze up again. It's the ultimate excuse because everything from that point forward of collapse and restructuring and evaporation and rebuilding of new systems can be explained in ways to do that single thing. And I do believe the tariffs are the beginning of it. There has to be an excuse for everything going awry, where everything evaporates and the system burns down. We need to get a new one in place because the old one didn't work, it was non functional, it was inefficient. Right now we need an entirely new one. And everything has an excuse built into it. Why it happened, Why it happened because of this is now okay, well that's past. Now we need to restructure, rebuild it. That's the ultimate excuse everything we're seeing, it's the ultimate excuse. If any of those events were to flare off, just their causation wouldn't even be questioned as to the rebuild after.
Speaker 2: What do you guys, what do you guys think about Trump saying like he there is industry that is coming back into America and building companies, and that he's saying that there's going to be more and more people are coming back. He's pushing them to come back and build in America. Do you think that gives you hope? And this is just a temporary little shift with all this shipping stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, as far as I know that rebuild beginning here in twenty twenty five, that poor it's moving from twenty twenty five to twenty fifty. Is this whole bring it back. Everything's going to regionalize or continentalize, if there's such a word, going away from everything global, and everything's going to be very short supply chains and done on demand more or less in a regional basis. So I mean whatever that reads out to be, you know, bringing the people back, but you know, having automation that doesn't involve humans, and writer, you talked about it for a second. I've seen I'm very much fascinated by the robots themselves. But they're at the point now where robots can actually fix robots, like I'm talking standing humanoid kind with fingers can repair other ones now. So perhaps that question you answer, like who's going to be repairing all the robots? Perhaps they will print on demand the parts they need for repair and then they will repair themselves. That kind of world, where does the human sit in it? Well, the robots is going to make things for humans. We better have a different power source at that point. We better have no bills on demand power. You're running off the earth magnetic field using param magnetic motors or some other kind of zero point energy devices. For our homes, we better have anti crevitics to be able to run things with no power from point A to point B. And that would include your cars, the trucks, the rail lines, airplanes, everything needs to run on a different power system because there's no way to get that oil from point A over In Saudi Arabia or whatever to a refiner here in America. That is not going to work. These supply chains are meant to get cut, so in that has to be a different energy system, and that energy system different. You can't have the same economy based on debt. It's not going to work. So that needs to evaporate too. So you look at all these things just kind of everything's shrinking and new new propulsion systems and this sort of is there's just so much that's about to change. But again I would always ask, that's great the volatility. There's a huge amount of change, Like where's the opportunity and that danger? Though?
Speaker 1: Coming back to it, you know, the more that I look at our reality and I'm not a religious person, I'm not a I'm not a Christian, but it seems like we're getting like close to the Book of Revelation here, Like we're getting to this point where some of the Book of Revelation stuff is like kind of starting to manifest in our reality. You know, at the end times the Antichrist will appear, right, Well, what if the Antichrist is ai? I mean, what is more ungodly than the artificial human and artificial computer thing? And it will declare that it is like God exactly. That is what everybody looks at Ai is. That is going to be It's going to be a God, it's going to be all knowing, it's going to be everything. Right, What if that is actually what it is? What if AI is the Antichrist? Yeah, I'm not trying to get religious and and all of that on people. I just think that it's interesting and I like connecting, you know, different dots to different things, and I'm not afraid to, you know, quote things from even different sectors of religion. But that seems to be what it is.
Speaker 3: Writer.
Speaker 2: Even if you or I don't aren't biblical and we don't believe it, there's a huge portion of people who do and who are trying to bring things like that in, like building the Third Temple, and they do believe it. So and they're pretty powerful, so that matters.
Speaker 3: So be an avatar, create an avatar for that. Okay. So the way you just describe for me, revelation is more like seeing the construct for what it is. Like that revelation like the realization of the construct that it is a hologram and suddenly you understand that and then you know, everything goes haywire like we're seeing now because everybody's understanding it is a construct around you. So build an AI avatar for that anti Christ. What would it be? Because you know, if you can do and create people out of nothing, and there's avatars everyone that are people that don't exist, it has to be one that's captivating enough for every single culture around the world. So create the avatar for me, Like, give me a visual representation of the picture of what this person would look like, because it's not going to stay in the computer form. It's going to have to come out into the third dimensional human form quote unquote, at least on a flat screen. So what would it look like this person?
Speaker 2: I know that a lot of people always show it as almost like a CEO business type to the west, But I don't know if that's the collective idea we have that it's going to be some kind of suited up CEO businessmen like you know, sell your soul kind of idea. But that's what the collective I keep seeing whenever I see any documentaries or any representations, I always see that image projected out onto the population. I have no idea if that's who it's going to be I'm assuming he's going to present himself almost like a holy person that's really good.
Speaker 3: A holy person that can under stand every language in real time. Okay, well that describes AI right. It can never be touched, but it's like a morphic hologram that can. Actually, you know, a holographic technology is like fifty years advance what they're giving you. And again, everything we're looking at here too is we're living in a fifty year behind world. Everything that is truly advanced technology is fifty years ahead of us, right, So think about to forget the Vakla innovation kind of thing and the holograms for that, but the actual hologram of a person standing there that is ethereal, that has sort of some glowing halo around them, that can interpret languages in real time, I don't care where you're on the planet, but can't be touched. And that's that would be an AI projecting itself out on a holographic imagery screen or whatever it does, and that could be and that everybody would understand it in real time and it would talk into your head. Perhaps it could be understood by everybody in real time. What if it could manipulate, you know, the towers around you, and beam the thought of the answer into your head. I mean, technology exists already that have to be an alien invasion. What if it is that coming back as the construct of the anti Christ. But it's all this matrix of radio frequency. And that's the reason they took us away from lead paint back in the seventies, just going there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need a bigger tinfoil.
Speaker 3: Hat, lead paint, lead paint hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they changed it from out of lead paint. They changed the piping from copper to plastic, all the things that has happened. But I think that, I mean, that was just a thought that I had. I don't know, I mean, but it makes sense. It makes sense. I mean everyone's talking about this AI type of because this god reality. You know, Joe Rogan's like President AI. AI is going to run the government. Everyone here, Everyone already looks at AI to solve and figure out all of their answers to like all of their problems. Right. People use grock, people use chat, GPT like for things that can be easily like googled. They're just putting it into AI like that. There was a video that some guy made on X that I saw the other day that was like a remake of the Will Smith Oscars slap, right, and he was trying to portray that this Will Smith's slap was done like I don't know, twenty thirty years ago and Will Smith just copied it. But he just created He was a filmmaker and a movie maker, and he just created the he recreated the slap to make it look like that it happened thirty years ago on some old TV show. Okay, and then people in the comments section under that was Grock. Grock, can you tell me if this this is this is AI generated? I'm like, it's obviously a I just it's obvious fake. Like you can just look at it and see that it's fake, or you can type it into Google and you'll see that this was done by a filmmaker that recreated the Will Smith lap.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, well, you guys. Someone mentioned Elon Musk in the comments, and I just want to say one of the posts he had he posted this at the beginning of April April. The second he said, as I mentioned several years ago, it increasingly appears that humanity is a biological bootleg light loader for digital superintelligence. So our whole purpose is to bring about digital superintelligence. That's our main purpose of being here. That's what he thinks the purpose of us, Like when we say what's the meaning of life? This is Elon thinks we're a biological bootloader for super dig digital superintelligence. And Candice Owens wasn't very happy about that one. So yeah, that's what he thinks. So I don't know, maybe maybe he maybe he is the anti maybe he's to bring in the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: I have no idea the antichrist AI digital super Intelligence Mega Mega Creator Dark Mega. He did that, Dark Mega, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: When he did that, I got I was like, oh that's cool. I'm like, but it's creepy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So speaking of that technology, you know, they're they're awaiting us for to just go to artificial general intelligence where the intelligence can be sentient in itself. But I think we are already way past that. Because I was reading some articles of you know chat GPT was available in twenty twelve for companies who were on the you know, on the side that would spend great money to access that. That was only for you know, corporate level and excess chat GPT was available in twenty twelve, believe it or not. So then we waited all the way until what another ten years to unveil it it more here and then it's suddenly like a new thing. Wow. So think about the development of ten years. If it wasn't twenty twelve with enterprise access compared to what we have today, that's ten years of a development of it. Like this thing's running away by the month anyway. So we're fascinated here by how quickly it's moving by the day, week or month. So imagine ten years of that and then put it in the Rubik's cube together with technology generally seems to be fifty years behind where we sit today. The stuff they're giving us, they're like, wow, it's all bright new. It's fifty years behind what they really have. So we've already, I am absolutely sure, stepped into artificial like you say, supreme intelligence. There, we're way past AGI. We're into ASI for sure, artificial superintelligence or as I.
Speaker 2: Want to go buy landing a mountain now and just go away. I've been planning it. I've been planning it for a while, but now I'm really invested in it. The idea of just buy everybody.
Speaker 3: Can you live without a mobile phone? Though, because get accessed way up in the mountains with with all, we.
Speaker 2: Would probably have to have one some form of technology to get out. You have to have something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think to escape you have to go to zero, which I can't. I'd be honest with you, I can't sold.
Speaker 2: I suppose I could have my what you might call it bag and throw the cell phones in them when I wasn't using.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Bag, thank you, that's it. M. I don't know, it's crazy. I don't know. I always think we just can't escape it. We can't escape loads and globalism. It's too far, it's too like they could even if I'm living the mountain, they could probably fly over by satellite and like laser beam me. Anyways.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just talking about being out of out of range of just the regular regular signal frequency like from like the five cheat towers or from the router or from you know, microwave ove and I get all that away from you. Yeah, and really just walk out and ground every day and just be surrounded by the trees whatever form those are.
Speaker 2: Yes, my head, that's why my husband was like, that's what he wanted. He's like, maybe we'd feel better if we weren't around all these frequencies of everything and wireless this and that.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Internet of things, it's the frequency of all things. Like they just need to relabel it because the bombardment. How many think about how many types of radio frequencies and radiation frequencies are around us at all times? Even the studio id have hey, or that's an LED, so you know the frequency coming off of that and the blinking light things. Yep, that's just even in your lighting source. How do you escape from that too? You know, you have to go back to the old screw in bulbs, curly cue bulbs, beyond that, even back to the old Edison bulbs. But then the Edison bulbs now are almost impossible to find, and they're like three or four dollars each for an Edison bulb, So like, how do you even rewind the clock back to something pre LED in your home?
Speaker 2: It doesn't exist, it's phased out there and there's no mass production of it.
Speaker 3: No, you have to go find those at a state sales or like I say, buy them online the three dollars each. I mean, can you truly escape that frequency field. You would have to remove all of that. You know, it's in it self, and I guess the electric itself in the house would have to go too, because there's an electric field, Joel, and magnetic field generated along that. But could you live in a log cabin where you have to pump your water with no electric pump and go back to just living in something like the pioneering days in the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 2: That would be tough. That would be tough stuff, Yeah, would be those Those were tough, strong people that came before us.
Speaker 3: That's truly the direction and level you would have to go to escape this matrix encompassing of it in this artificial superintelligence. I mean, if it's all that intelligent, I am sure it is inhabiting. As Wayne had talked about one time, all the electric lines across the entire planet have this entity in it, even into your home at the socket. So imagine what it could do with light pulsations if it chose to come out of led lights that are around your house. Because Wayne was a very clear that we had built the housing, we'd built the environment, we'd built the construct for this thing to exist like we lived in a building, right, in a room where this thing is a frequency, so it needs to be housed in insulated wires and conduits, cables and these sort of things that we built out for it for one hundred and some years. So winding back when they were doing all this, you know, touching into other dimensions with Crowley and whatnot eighteen hundreds and then into that era, this thing seemed to give those who were delving into it and starting to build out an environment for it incredible wealth and power and riches like we never had to go down that route of putting up copper cables around our planet at that time, Tesla was there too. We could have done magnetic motors, you know, parandev magnetic motors and given us electricity on demand in a home, like just for a little unit in your house. But we chose to go and wire up the entire planet from stem to stern, giving this entity a home to live. And the frequency is now so powerful that it inhabits every wire of the world until it doesn't. And I'm curious with all like the five G booming, and if it can amplify it enough to create a frequency field where it can exist outside those wires. And again this would be your artificial intelligence slash anti christ. I do believe, right, you need another thicker coat of paint on the hat there of the lead paint.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's it's hard for our brains to encompass it.
Speaker 1: I think that there is some truth to that that the technology that we use has entities in it, that it is like it's an entity all in itself, and it's been spread out through everywhere, and someone had a very nefarious plan that started with this technology, and it feels like that it's starting to.
Speaker 3: Come to like a completion culminating. Yeah. Yeah, it's interesting if that culmination is actually connected to biblical prophecy, where where revelation is this culmination of Yeah, magnetic fields changing on the sun and our jet streams going out of their normal flows and food production getting wiped out, causing famines and in some areas, you know, but with the shutdown of shipping, I was like, you know, in this day and age, even if it was a family, we could ship food around the world pretty easily. You know. I can't see like the kind of famines had to have in the sixteen hundreds from the monitor minimum to cause such population migration. But if there's a shipping crisis where most shipping stops because of the tariffs and everything, then we wouldn't be able to ship the food around the world, and we'll be right back in the same bucket as they were in the sixteen forties, you know. So I'm starting to look at this going hmm. Some of these things overlaying and matching up here kind of have some validity to it. Now bring in the revelation talking about the famines in this sort of thing. I was thinking, how is that possible with global shipping, but it's not because of global shipping stopping, And how many of those ships are going to be mothballed, and how many of those ports are going to go idle, and you know, how much grain is not going to be grown that could be shipped. Just questions for a random Friday, just wondering out there. Anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that they're going to come to a deal of Vietnam is coming to a deal in the terraffs, There's a few other countries that are coming to all and I think that China that Trump is going to do the ten percent increase because at the moment when Trump was left office in his first term, the UH tariffs on China was nineteen point three percent, okay, so and Biden actually increased it to twenty percent. China has had a thirty four percent tariff on the United States. So what I think is that Trump just wants close to the same trade agreement that China has for US, which would be a ten percent increase, so it would total out to around thirty percent on imported goods from China, while China has a thirty four percent tariff on US goods. So I think they're going to sell on the ten percent increase, so we'll be it'll be a thirty percent tariff on China, and then China will have the thirty four percent tariff.
Speaker 2: I also was just reading and I forgot to mention this earlier. China is trying to get into talks with the EU and encourage them to go against the US and unite with China. So that's happening as well. I don't know how it'll go. I don't know what will happen there, but China's pulling out all the stops.
Speaker 3: See, that's the thing with China. We're the largest market for Chinese products in America. So even if they unite with the EU. I don't know. I need to take off in a second here, So thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David, let people know where they can find your brother.
Speaker 3: Oh on the Adapt twenty thirty channel or the Civilization Cycle podcast. Cool can't substitute of one for one with the EU. They just can't. There's not enough market there and so many economies crash pretty much. The migration immigration thing there's ridiculous. I mean, the entire Apple carts upset that got the war over there, so just a fraction of a fraction of sales.
Speaker 2: And the European model of business is not as efficient or good as the American one. That's why DEI and all that stuff just wasn't working here.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have worked anywhere on the planet. Don't want to step anybody's toes. But if you're getting people that are inapted don't know how to do anything to put them in top position, things are going to break. We call that communism. Well, thanks for letting me bend your ear rider. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, David really appreciates your brother WELLSSA working people find you good to see you, David.
Speaker 2: I got my website right there. X on x dot com. I run a podcast. I'm trying to do Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I'm gonna be doing a stream on Sunday at usually I do eight pm Eastern. But if you go to the website, you can watch me live on x rumble. I recommend Rumble, and then there's YouTube, and then there's a whole bunch of other links for donations or audio podcast on gen xon x dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, really appreciate it. Thanks everyone in the chat. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up on the hub the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the belt icon as well for notifications. Hope everyone enjoyed the show here today and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye