Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com. And you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, here we are. It is eight twenty five on a Friday. You know what that means. Oh yeah, it's time for that Initials game. It's time for you to get ready to earn some cash. One hundred three two zero five three two six. Get ready to jump on the phone lines. You could be wish by the end of the segment.
Speaker 2: Could be could be life changer. That's right, shall we Let's do it? Let's go power trip. Welcome to to Initials Game five sixty nine, presented by Hurlbird Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah Hurlbird, Yeah, you know we don't want enough time saying thank you to our good friends.
Speaker 4: At Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing for.
Speaker 3: A coming on boarding, being the main sponsor of the Initials game and being a part of all this, make sure you check and check out Hurlbert HP. I've got all the information right here thanks to our friend. Oh wait, that's a travel meeting email, so I'm selling.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Hurlbert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell you.
Speaker 6: And if somebody, just hypothetically, if somebody's husband used a fishing pole in a drain and then about a foot of the fishing pole broke off and is still in a pipe, would Hurlbert.
Speaker 5: Be a good person to talk to, just hypothetically, Mitch, do.
Speaker 2: That deer a fishing pole.
Speaker 5: Down a drain actually up? So underneath the think oh yeah that makes sense. Yeah, totally different.
Speaker 2: Yah, way different.
Speaker 3: Keeping homes comptable for sixty five years. Right now, you can get a free furnace with the purchase of a new air conditioner called six one two two hundred twenty one twenty today or schedule online at.
Speaker 4: Hurlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 2: Sauce what happens if you win today.
Speaker 7: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: I love Seventh Avenue Pizza. They're the absolute best.
Speaker 7: And if I win today Jerry's Foods, you can also find Seventh Avenue Pizza in county markets. If I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm playing for my guy Charlie over here. Let's go nice, all right, Chris?
Speaker 3: What happens if you win rad Co raycod dot com when you get tempers off your entire order now through Monday in store online a Rayco dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn'tpply toppers but applies to everything else. Thank you, Rightco.
Speaker 4: You've been with me from the very beginning. We're going to get a win today.
Speaker 2: H gotch Barnes. No one in twenty twenty five has more wins than you so far. What happens if you add to that total? Don't care? Well?
Speaker 6: I know my friends at Great Clips are thrilled with that, and I thank you again Great Clips.
Speaker 5: For us sticking around, sticking with me.
Speaker 6: It's fun ride I win today, tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one he is is going to win free haircuts for an entire.
Speaker 5: Year thanks to Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 1: W that's Marky Mark Perrish. What happens if you win game five sixty nine?
Speaker 8: I am sponsored by my great friends that Buy the Yard and if I win, visit any Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yards.
Speaker 2: Maintenance free outdoor furniture.
Speaker 8: Offer valot on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Buy the Yard.
Speaker 2: Let's go. That's pretty awesome. Oh, I'm Jack. Our yard is going to be what they're good. So friend, your friend Charlie over here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, during the break he came in and he was meeting everybody, and the first thing you said, I knew I liked him immediately because He's like, can I buy this game at home? And I'm like, yes, Charlie, you can get this at Initials Game dot Com. Version four is available now. Version six d around the corner but available it.
Speaker 2: He's flushed with cash.
Speaker 1: Initials Game dot Com also Mar's Initials Game Live dot Com. It's nice debuted in Waite Park last night. Debuts in Chess.
Speaker 5: All out there and do it Dick's Tavern.
Speaker 2: Great spot. Thanks for showing up, Marns. That was fun.
Speaker 5: Well, it was fun. Thanks for being funny.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Would you say six s T I c as Wow Hawks MDY today.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Chris, oh so yeah. Anyway, justin Rose eight under. Oh is that right? John Robins? Good car? You do it? There we go, got it.
Speaker 7: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 2: Jack. Let's win some money.
Speaker 3: That's right, Say Paul Federal Credit Union initials. Jack Boy's currently eighty eight dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your Kirk carloan door with say Paul Federal Credit Union. Now Frank Carlon rates as low as four point nine play today, Say Paul fu dot Org slash campion federally insured by the NC.
Speaker 1: You a all time record eighty eight thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It goes up five hundred dollars every week.
Speaker 1: It's a progressive jackpot thanks to our friends of Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: If you get one letter in the correct spot. Do you win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still awesome. It's a lot of money. That's cool. Just get one letter right and you win two fifty.
Speaker 1: But if you say both in the right spot and it hasn't happened in well, it happened for the first time two hundred games ago Zach pointed out when Carl got it for thirty one thousand, five hundred dollars. If you can both write, you win eighty eight thousand, five one hundred dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Good morning, What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Mike from New Richmond, Mike from New Richmond. You just race the race car.
Speaker 4: Drive it down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Mike. We say this all the time.
Speaker 1: But the hardest part about this is getting through because a billion people try to call because they want to win this money. Right, but you've already accomplished the impossible. You get to guess, so you got to feel good about that. In New Richmond, Mike, what loot? What two letters are you going to guess for a shot at eighty eight thousan five hundred dollars e B, you're going double E no, nope, E B E B oh, Barrett, okay E, and then B that's right E, and then.
Speaker 4: B good one, all.
Speaker 1: Right, he's going and then B for a shot at eighty eight thousand, five hundred dollars. Does Mike and new Richmond have at least one? For two hundred and fifty dollars? Is he alive for the jackpot? He's going E B and he's going home with nothing?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mike, Sorry sorry. You know, legally, Barb always gets nervous.
Speaker 1: She's like, make sure you have them clarify, because if I think they say one thing and then they claim they say the other thing, then it's like, well now we have a problem. I'm a little bummed that he clarified it because the second letter is E. So if he had gone double E would have won two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: But he went with the EB.
Speaker 1: The letters for game five sixty nine S and then the letter E.
Speaker 4: I knew it, s E.
Speaker 1: Oh, everybody insiders all right?
Speaker 2: S E number one.
Speaker 1: Clue number one artificially created clue number two a company's action. Clue number three is not speech mark yep, sound effects that's right.
Speaker 2: Sound effect I got the goat here.
Speaker 4: You got to he's got to go.
Speaker 2: We got to go back here, an actual go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an actual goad. He brought one out and it was weird. Okay, he said he needed some milk.
Speaker 2: Yep. Parry or MIC's on D worked on sound effects. We don't have a cow.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: You have a goat either. I don't know what he's talking about. J walked in and he's cheering for me.
Speaker 1: Parish has one with sound effects. Here's number two of s E. Clue number one involves a weakness. Clue number two this involves dehydration. Clue number three forms.
Speaker 2: A y or a fork shape. Clue number four is damaged.
Speaker 1: Clue number five has to be cut or removed.
Speaker 5: Marnie split ends, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah split and the money that Marnie would head of hair.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't think the rest of us have ever worried about.
Speaker 4: That was really good. Yeah, I had never would have gotten Marney. That was impressive as hell.
Speaker 5: Thanks very felt, sarcast that's I think that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I still can't believe the Parish and Marney have one. Here's number three of s E.
Speaker 1: Number one can include premium materials. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Likely has unique feet fatures.
Speaker 1: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Is often more expensive. Yep, special edition.
Speaker 9: That's oh wow, very good.
Speaker 2: That was very good. Are great clues. You guys are doing well today. I'm Mark got it after three. Oh never mind, Marny went five, but so I thought it was even earlier.
Speaker 1: Very tough, very well. We have one for Marny, one for Parish, one for Hawk.
Speaker 2: Nine to go. Here's number four of s E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 3: Did you yeah, Oh god, that's I'm just trying to get in the street.
Speaker 1: Sorry, going King Kong. Clue number one involves vigilance. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This includes precision.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. It's said that you can have one, but you actually have two. Clue number four associated with the identification of mistakes or patterns. Clue number five, the first word.
Speaker 2: Is sometimes keen, Paul, yep this or three two one.
Speaker 3: H.
Speaker 2: I wonder what you were going to guess. Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: You have this if you excel at observation and detail five four three two Nie Barnie five four three two one, Parish and Hawk five four three two one.
Speaker 5: Nobody got strong.
Speaker 2: You have a smart.
Speaker 1: Shar's sharp eye, even a got it ag shaking his little over there, got it.
Speaker 2: Genus, Yeah he is.
Speaker 5: He's got two smart eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does. He's got a sharp eye for talent is what he's got. He hired me.
Speaker 1: Like I have a sharp eye because I can identify mistakes as ken Chad, Well, I don't think you're a mistake.
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of We hired many of them. Wow, off the top rope.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets sharp I Marnie, Parrish and Hockey each have one.
Speaker 2: There's number five of.
Speaker 1: S E clue number one. My eight cause a lizard to hide clue number two historically linked to myths.
Speaker 6: Marnie, yep, solar eclipse right, just solar eclipse?
Speaker 4: What second? Too late?
Speaker 2: Well done, poopy solar eclipse?
Speaker 6: Seal there, I pulled the pin out, I threw the grenade and then I covered my ears.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then you pulled out a gun, an actual gun, like, wow, you're shooting so much you lifted off the ground.
Speaker 1: Marnie takes the lead with two. We have seven items ago. Marnie has two. Parish and Hockey you have one. Here's number six of s E Clue number one. This involves observation. Clue number two could occur in a natural adding. Clue number three often involves ethics. Clue number four, you could.
Speaker 2: Be a part of one of these.
Speaker 4: Hawk yep, social experiment.
Speaker 2: That's right. That was really good, really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of those terms where I'm like, this might go all six and just gets missed because it's like, what do you use social experiment? But Chris went forward, right answer, social experiment.
Speaker 2: Boy, guys, at halftime.
Speaker 1: We have a tie. Hawk and Marnie have two, Parish has one sauce. You got plenty of times. I got literally zero. That is the absolute right score zero. But you have six to go. Here's number seven of s E. Clue number one. Depending on the meaning, this can be one or two words. Clue number two often used for precision. Clue number three, this is a subculture. Clue number four. It's connected to drawing or drafting. Paul yep. Straight edge, that's right. Yeah, that always thoughts.
Speaker 2: It very good.
Speaker 1: Those are people that don't drink or drugs yet exactly straight edge people don't do any of that stuff. But also the other meaning, of course, is like a razor or a straight edge.
Speaker 2: To draw lines, Well, well done, Paul. Everybody on the board. Everybody's doing well.
Speaker 1: Marty and haw I can have two perish and sauce each have one, and there's five items ago.
Speaker 2: Everybody's in this. Here is number eight of s e.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Experienced hair loss, meat sauce. That's right, okay?
Speaker 1: Five four three two one. No, one of these times I gotta make you.
Speaker 2: No all right. That was clue one.
Speaker 1: Clue number two often oh boy. Clue number two often treated dismissively. Clue number three was a love child. Clue number four tried to follow in his father's footsteps. Clue number five he once appeared on the Jerry Springer Show. M hmm. Final clue Clue number six he had a rivalry with a clone a miniature one five four three two one A brilliant I know, Mike Myers, I mean right.
Speaker 2: Doctor Waiter, We doctor Evil? What was come on?
Speaker 4: What's his first name? Though? Yeah, that's what I could have.
Speaker 5: Doctor Sam Evil?
Speaker 2: No idea had I answered?
Speaker 7: Damn?
Speaker 4: I just Steve?
Speaker 2: Is it Steve? It's Scotty God? Yeah Evil? Oh, I knew what you're talking about from uh by Seth Green.
Speaker 1: That's obscure, But I thought that movie was big enough where people might remember that I did know it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously it was a character.
Speaker 1: First, nothing better than the guy's last name, just being evil, Scott Evil. It's the funniest bit ever. Yeap, all right, nobody got Scott Evil. I can clearly tell.
Speaker 2: You knew who it was.
Speaker 1: Marty has two howk haads two perish and sauce with one each.
Speaker 2: Four to go. Everybody mathematically still in this here's number nine of s e.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is generally harmless. Clue number two occurs. Do it to an in balance Clue number three This involves build up clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is often associated with hair.
Speaker 1: Clue number five, commonly near balloons.
Speaker 6: Marnie was first static electricity, I was build almost Sauce got you by us?
Speaker 1: What second static electricity? And we have three to go? Man, I was feeling really good after the first one.
Speaker 2: It feels like an hour ago. Doesn't greedy dumb after the last date? All right, three to go, Marnie, you have a one point lead. Come on, here we go. You have three hawk, you have two perishing Sauce still in this with one each. Here's number ten of s E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This can involve renovation or repair.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Is time and effort.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. This is connected to projects starting Marnie.
Speaker 5: Sweat equity.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's right. I mean, you're just good at this game. That is sweat equity. That's another one of those phrases like I wonder who's going to know this and who is not.
Speaker 2: Going to know this? And clearly you knew this.
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 2: Sweat equity.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Marns, you're on the brink of victory yet again.
Speaker 2: Chris is the only one that can catch you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Chris needs the last two any other combination in Marnie, you're the winner, so Parish or saskets, that's right, you win as well, Marni going for the win. Chris needs the last two for the tie. Here's number eleven of US. Clue number one sometimes associated with the letter X. Clue number two, one of the words is an animal. Clue number three considered vulnerable. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Sometimes occurs in freestyle scheme.
Speaker 1: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is a position Paul yep spread eagle. Arnie wins spread eagle. I thought it was wrang.
Speaker 5: You really kind of answered that with more enthusiasm.
Speaker 6: And wrong, the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he likes whispering that phrase. Yes I do, that's my safe word.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Marty wins yet again. Great Clip's gonna get paid in a second.
Speaker 2: But just for fun, here is number twelve of s E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one, one of the words is a reference to orientation. Clue number two can involve his few.
Speaker 2: Is just one thing, but commonly includes more.
Speaker 1: Clue number three, although it likely predates this, The earliest documentation is fourteenth century Italy. Clue number four is heated clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is considered mostly light or golden yellow. Inal clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Whiskeying is col yep mark Arnie Mark, is it soft eggs?
Speaker 2: This Marni second? I think what I think Marnie was second?
Speaker 5: Scrambled egg Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's right, scrambled eggs.
Speaker 1: And Marni dominates yet again, and another win for Great Clips. And I think it's like win six of twenty twenty five. That's all you do is win, Mars, go for it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been a long time to get here, but you know the drill.
Speaker 5: You know what, tweet me tag great Clips.
Speaker 6: Now through the end of Sunday, one of you's is going to win free haircuts for a year. We're talking the static electricity kind.
Speaker 5: Let's go great Clips.
Speaker 1: You get those split ends cuts right at Great Clips right wonderful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, split ends, take care of those things.
Speaker 5: Where was Sarah Evans?
Speaker 2: Where was on this list? I mean, I have to use things that people know.
Speaker 4: I thought for sure you're going to use sell figgs.
Speaker 5: Dam Jesus Christ. I mean just thought for sure, My God, have spread eagles. So I don't think it was about that point.
Speaker 2: I did not use spread eagle. I used spreading a man, that game has passed me by. I said soft eggs for scrambled eggs. I don't know what soft eggs are. I mean, I guess it's the opposite of the soft boil. Yeah, I guess. I don't know. Man, I'm dumb.
Speaker 5: I wonder what it would be like.
Speaker 6: If Corey just sprung in all proper names, probably.
Speaker 2: Record, if you would just go back to boom maybe maybe then you wouldn't win so much. Yeah, and then that wouldn't be as fun. Yeah. Yeah, I'm having fun fun. And if you're having fun. The audience is having fun.
Speaker 1: You'd think so, except for like six people on Twitter that wanted to end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't worry about those six. So now I am. I'll tell my neighbors to stop tweeting Scooter Sanchez, Scooter and Sanchez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the law the law firm of Scooter and Sanchez Marins.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The nurse who one of the nurses who was about to put me under, I asked if she was filial, remember.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yeah? She was in my neighbor's Like.
Speaker 5: Oh, I haven't I have a neighbor that I think you work with CreI cove and are you fialatia?
Speaker 1: She was like what, there's a lot of questions there. That was probably a very confusing moment for her.
Speaker 8: You got to make sure you're talking to the right one.
Speaker 5: I was not anyway, all right, that was fun.
Speaker 1: Well done. You guys did well today. All of you, like all of you had at least one really good answer.
Speaker 6: I had thought science experiment in my head and social that was super even.
Speaker 9: That was yeah, social that one science experiments addition too hot. But I kept thinking of sex education or sex ed. I couldn't get that great edge was good sauce.
Speaker 2: It was really good. It was impressive. Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'd never heard of that as a subculture.
Speaker 2: What did you say? It means they don't they don't drink or do drugs or I don't think ever Stratege.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wendy's is going to start making Frosty's with oreos and.
Speaker 1: Pop son of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, what that sounds amazing?
Speaker 5: So will they be chunks like a blizzard.
Speaker 4: Called pop tarch crunchy poppers.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible name.
Speaker 4: And they also be making a toffee young one as well.
Speaker 1: Oh man, toffee is so underrated. Toffee is so good, Heath bars, Oh god.
Speaker 4: Toffee good.
Speaker 1: If Wendy starts throwing essentially a blizzard in the mix, one of those, isn't this one of those examples of what took.
Speaker 2: You so long? Because Frosty's are incredible.
Speaker 5: On crete mixtures. I've been around forever. Flurries like they're they're on.
Speaker 2: The good point.
Speaker 1: What do you guys have that's really good? Well, everybody seems to love the Frosties. You know what they would really like is put some goddang oreos in there.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: You know what a concrete mixer is so aptly named because it'll break a plastic spoon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean you better bring some metal along.
Speaker 2: Those are so good. Peanut butter cup concrete mix A plus.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, because I'm an idiot for so many years, I'm like, I'm not getting custard that has custard.
Speaker 4: That sounds like it's not ice cream, doesn't It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's some weird cow byproduct. I don't want to eat frozen custard.
Speaker 2: Gross. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: But then you try it and it's yeah, it's so good, big.
Speaker 5: Fan, It has been difficult losers.
Speaker 2: Beat it. That was get lost?
Speaker 4: There you go get lost.
Speaker 1: Get lost is such an underrated phrase. Think about what it actually means. Get lost. It doesn't mean to go away. It means walk out in the woods and get lost.
Speaker 2: It's actually one of the nicest things you can tell hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, Chris, have a lovely weekend, man, get lost.
Speaker 2: You the same thing with the phrase beat it.
Speaker 4: That's just what weekend.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go in order, Chris have a lovely weekend. Get lost? Beat it? He started the music, And that's why you don't want to be found Chris dehydration.
Speaker 1: How do you wish Chris a good weekend? But everybody else have a good weekend. Nine and noon is next Parish. Lovely to see you, Marnie. Lovely to see you.
Speaker 2: You had another victory from Marnie Gillner. Nice work.
Speaker 1: We are back on Monday, five thirty to nine. See then wait sweat We called today.
Speaker 2: Ready for day.
Speaker 4: You have a dad. I love you, baby girl. Enjoy that sunshine. Everybody have a great weekend. No smile.