Speaker 1: Stuck at home board and alone. You'd think I could have some fun.
Speaker 2: On my own button all.
Speaker 1: I call it af with Cecily and Stephanie. What's up, everybody? Welcome to board a f We do this like weekly.
Speaker 3: We don't care for a long ass time, for exactly six years.
Speaker 2: Six years, and we'll keep going. We'll do six Morn't don't threaten us with a good time.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: But except having a blast and making you guys like better people I don't like. I don't know what else I could do to give back, to be of service.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. Can we force you to be good people? Better people that we can't? Yes? Oh wait, yeah, I'm saying yes. I mean we can try. We can.
Speaker 2: You can lead a horse to water, you can lead people to good morals, but you can't make them do the right thing always.
Speaker 1: But I think we lead by example.
Speaker 3: I have something to make I'm gonna make you do something that you don't usual. I have a couple things for you. I have a couple like surprises. First off, let me just let you guys know this, and you know this if you've listened to us for a long time, Stephanie does not like dream analysis, she does not like psychics, she doesn't like any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I love it now.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I love it, because I like science backed things as well, but I just like the idea of like, who knows if there's a portal to a black hole?
Speaker 1: Probably, you know, I like thinking about it. I'm smarter. No, I'm not smarter. She's smarter. I'm an idiot. I know that. I just want you to know that going into what I'm.
Speaker 3: About to say, but I want you to know that almost once a week, maybe once a month, I dream, okay, that new neighbors have moved into my apartment complex.
Speaker 1: And they are like crack addicts. They're horrible.
Speaker 3: Not that crack addicts are horrible, but they are like they have they are running a crack down and it's terrible.
Speaker 1: But you have that, like that's real.
Speaker 3: I have had that. I no longer have that. I had that many many years ago, but I dream it every and it's like the most beautiful like stoic philosophy, because what happens is I wake up and I go, Okay, I may not love my life, but I'm safe. I had this terrible dream, But my neighbors are still my neighbors, and they're pretty great like now, and I'm not in that nightmare, so I'm good and it helps me sometimes when I'm depressed, which is often, it kind of helps me boot my day up, going, well, all right, this is this is now, and you're good.
Speaker 1: That weird good too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But do you have a dream that you have, like the same dream every week or once a month.
Speaker 1: Do you have a recurring dream?
Speaker 2: No, I have a couple of recurring nightmares, but that I only help. I mean, I only have them once every few years, and what I want to remember.
Speaker 1: One of them is that I'm on it.
Speaker 2: I have these weird elevator dreams, and in general, I'm not like scared of elevators, but I have this weird thing where I am on an elevator and it's either.
Speaker 1: This one manifests one of two ways.
Speaker 2: Either I'm on an elevator that is sort of like a Willy Wonka elevator that's like could shoot up, you know, and somehow I know it's going to shoot up into the sky. And like it's usually that we're all success, it's usually that we're all going to die.
Speaker 1: I have those kind of dreams.
Speaker 2: It's that I'm going to die in this elevator, or it's that I'm I have to take an elevator and it's very rickety, and I'm at like the four hundredth floor or something.
Speaker 1: Ooh interesting, interesting.
Speaker 2: And it's just this elevator that's going to take forever and it feels like that it's going to drop and I'm going to die, you know, all like.
Speaker 1: Rosanna and Dana like and then we're going to die. And that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm a dream therapist now, and that's why I brought this side that if I were to look at it, I would say, if the elevator tries to take you down, will crazy punch a higher floor? And I think, here, you've punched a higher floor like Prince said to do. So what you're interpreting as a nightmare is really very positive. Punched higher floor.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yes, what I one of mine that's so disgusting. This is like every couple months, I have this dream that I am barefoot in a public bathroom and there's blood and needles and horrible things all over the floor and I have to get to the stall. But it's just filthy and disgusting, and I do not know what that means. I wish there was like a positive spin on that, but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's just you know, you're a little OCD and you're you know what your body is going, like, Okay, let's practice what you would do if you were in a situation where things were really dirty and you didn't want to get like a communicable disease.
Speaker 3: You don't be the practical I think the dream analysis would be because I know you love that is that like I don't there's like secrets or like dirty. See there's like something that I don't want to deal with or touch or expose.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. That's what That's what the Freudian.
Speaker 3: And then the other one is that my mom tries to kill me with a pillow, but that only I only have that dream now every like seven years, which I think is pretty good. It used to be like monthly. Wow, I feel that's been pretty on the real uh huh, she's trying or she's pushing me under like water or something. Whoy my mom Never have ever had that dream about anyone else in my family or any friends anything.
Speaker 2: It's always my mother just so Freudian. It's kind of almost like hack. Now you were going to I think you said I want to put you on the spot, but I feel like you said you have a mom story.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: That's a really good segue because I do have. And this is also goes to you hating this kind of stuff. I was talking to my mom this morning, and I was thinking, I was like, God, always like have these little tips or whatever. It was like, it wouldn't be that hard to try to like say something positive or nice, like she's not going through the best time right now. So she was saying, She's like she just randomly said, well, I got to get rid of.
Speaker 1: My A and M lamp.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't know any of what that means, you know, I don't know. She's like, I have a an Aggie lamp. So Aggie is like Texas A and M. It's a college, you know, Texas A and M, and they are the Aggies. And she didn't go to Texas A and M. She went to the rival school, University of Texas POKEM horns you t. So it's kind of weird that she. I was like, why would you even have that? And she's like, well, it was Fred. Fred is her was her second husband, who she loved very much.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, why do you have to get rid of the aggie lamp out of nowhere?
Speaker 3: It's a good reminder, you know, And she's like, because it just turns itself on in the middle of the net.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, well, that's Fred, he's saying hi.
Speaker 3: And she was so thrilled with this suggestion because I don't often say things like that to her. And she was like, I never even thought about it like that, and that is so beautiful and you're right. And I was like, but you should still get rid of it because it's probably a fire hazard if it's turning itself on in the middle of the night. I go just know Fred was saying hey. And also Fred was saying, let's let go of this lamp because it's going to burn the place down. And she's like, you're right, love it. I felt like that was a good exchange, and we don't often always have great exchange.
Speaker 2: I think so for sure, and I think that that's you know, you're building bridges between you and your mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a nice visit when I went home, Mass, I told you I bought her because you know, I stopped going what can she do for me? How can she help me emotionally? How can she be a great mom? And I was like, what can I do? And I switched it to what can I do for her? Because that ship is sailed? So I went and bought her a bunch of clothes and got her some cute ear rings and like did a little makeover and like that, and she loved it. And that's if that's the only way, then that's the only way, right, Like why not?
Speaker 1: Sure makes me feel better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was really it was a nice moment because I was like, well, and I do kind of believe in those things. I'm like, yeah, maybe Fred is saying, Hi, I don't know. I mean I think that's how did you like it happened?
Speaker 1: Was he He was a great guy? Yeah? They were really good couple.
Speaker 3: They were together a really long time and they were really really right for each other. And I say that as someone who loved my dad more than anything. She was married to my dad first for thirty four years, but Fred was herstilemte really Oh yeah, definitely not my dad. I was like I always said that to them. I'm like, why did you not split? I mean, you guys were the worst couple. This didn't make sense. And her answer was was kind of complicated. We had some stuff in the family that like neither of them wanted to handle alone. I'll just say that. You know, it wasn't me, so it was just too much pressure. So they they split when I got to college.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's not about that, but I was. Yeah, so it was cool, and I'm like, all right, well, and you know how much I believe in ghosts, like popping in. I know you're a big ghost hunter. I'm starting at LLC about ghosts. I don't know if you know that it's gonna take a lot of time. I'm not going to have time to do these podcasts.
Speaker 2: I actually tell you right now, are you going to do like post sort of things where you can go see like be in a place that's haunted.
Speaker 1: Of course I would love to do that.
Speaker 3: I would, no joke, love to do like a little haunted to not like on a tram where you go this is haunted. I mean, I want to stay at a hotel. The problem is is I think that when you do that. They know you're trying to do that, so they fuck with you. Like if I ran a hotel and the whole thing was that we're haunted, come check it out, I would fuck with them all day.
Speaker 2: I would pour blood out of the walls. I would do all that shit. You'd fuck with the ghosts or with the people with the fuck with the people. If I own the hotel, I would be like, it's haunted, right, did you?
Speaker 3: Did you see the lady? And I would just like create a hologram, right, whn't you? I mean that's the whole reason people are going there.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, of course, I mean I'm not going to just expect that the you know, I don't think ghosts come on command, for sure.
Speaker 3: I have a friend we were talking about go We told ghost stories to each other once, my friend Aaron. This was so long ago, and I told him some of my ghost stories and then his was like he's at this house and all of a sudden, he's just sitting there on the couch at his friend's house in South Carolina and the image of like an old like general, like with a big bushy mustache, like just popped in front of him, like you know, like generally or whoever some bullshit, right, And then he said he said to his friend, he goes, I just saw like a general or whatever, and then a mirror just fell off the wall and shattered. And I'm like, that is a crazy fucking story. And he's like, we were on acid. I'm like, Aaron, you have to leave with that. There's you took me on a journey. I was like, I can't explain the mirror part. That's weird, but the rest of it was definitely be acid.
Speaker 2: Do you I mean, do you know the story? That's really funny, But do you do you know any of the actual stories about why people think the Comedy Store is haunted?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, unfortunately that somebody first of all jumped off the roof and killed themselves but didn't.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't off the roof of the Comedy Store. That was off they know what.
Speaker 3: I think it was off the roof of the Comedy Store onto the roof of the place next door, or it was a maybe it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't, but it was a comic. It was a comic though.
Speaker 2: Who jumped off of the Sunset Hotel though the Sunset Tower?
Speaker 3: I thought they jumped off the Comedy Store onto the Sunset Hotel. I love how the story keeps changing, like it was Bill Cosby and like, no, he's alive. He definitely didn't jump off the Comedy store.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Bill Cosby and not that we're done with this topic. If you know anything about it, you know, I'm going to look up. Hold on, I'm going to look up why the comic why people think the Comedy Store is haunted?
Speaker 1: You're looking it up. Let me ask you this. Don't you feel like it's haunted? Because I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's fucked. Oh there's something, there's bad energy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just looked this up and Ai is going to tell me. It says, why do people say the Comedy Store in Hollywood is haunted?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I could read you. This is a story on cracked dot com. Is the Comedy Store haunted? We asked a regular. It's kind of going to be comedy while most comedy clubs are only haunted by the ghosts of Michael Richards and Christalia's careers.
Speaker 1: That's what AI is saying. No, this is the Cracked article.
Speaker 2: The Comedy Store in Los Angeles has a long history of paranormal activity. The hauntings of stirred enough buzz that Ghost Adventures did a Comedy Store episode. Oh yep, okay, yep. Comic apparitions seen in the Comedy Store include that of a comedian who committed suicide because of a lack of stage time, an old show men in suits from the forties, an old club bouncer named Gus, and even the disembodied sounds of an entire audience.
Speaker 3: I spoke with Chills, I'm dying. My nipples just got hard. Sorry, oh my god, I'm freaking out. The disembodied of an audience. That's the scariest thing. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I spoke with Steve Byrne, a store regular for nearly two decades, on his experiences with ghosts in the club, and he eagerly told me about his run ins.
Speaker 1: With the spirits.
Speaker 2: Our discussion has been edited for clarity and peppered with Scooby Doo references.
Speaker 1: This will be fun.
Speaker 2: So the deal with the store is that at one time it was a nightclub called Ciro's.
Speaker 1: Oh I do remember that? Remember c I R was.
Speaker 2: Called Cerro That says burn Ciro's was, Well, I don't, I don't remember it being CEO's, but I know that story. Ciro's was a Hollywood night spot. Oscar after parties took place at Zero's. After Sammy Davis Junior lost his eye, the first show he did was at Ciro's. Sinatra famously had a bunch of his friends show up with eye patches to make Sammy feel more comfortable and move on, which would be horrible, but back then Sammy had a great sense of humor about it. So you used to see Dean Martin, Count Basie, Johnny Carson, Danny Kay. Okay, we're getting two in the weeds here. Let's get to the get to the spook.
Speaker 1: And during Prohibition the mob owned it. So there are underground tunnels still to this day that lead to the other side of Sunset. Who interesting The basement remains why spooky? I mean you walk in there and get chills because the rumors are they would whack people either in the basement or walk them off the roof. But it is where is club.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, when it was called Ciro's, but it's the comedy store. But it's where people allegedly got killed in the seventies, Sammy and Mitzi Shore and Rudy de Luca started what would later become I'm the Comedy Store by having young comedians appear in a partitioned area now known as the Original Room.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The Original room was partitioned off from the main room, which is where the famous acts of Ciros used to perform. It slowly became barren as time went on. Okay, if you're thinking that the Comedy Store sounds like a Scooby Doo house, at this point, you're not alone. So this is this guy talking again. So I personally had two experiences where I was like, I need to get the fuck out of here, continues Burned. This is back in the early two thousands, when nobody hung out at the club. The main room was basically like a tomb. Yep, I was around. Yeah, I was doing the Comedy Store back now. I mean I didn't like it. I didn't do it often, but I was doing it in the nineties, in the early nineties, like ten years before that. I ever liked it, though hated it. Oh so gross. This is back in the early two thousands when no one hung out in the club, so the main room was basically like a tomb. There were never shows in the main room because we could never get enough people in there. I remember one night being in a group of young comics all hanging out after hours. So we're all drinking and someone was in ther bathroom that's the original room, and I had to whiz bad, so I headed for the mainroom bathroom. Just as I reached it, I heard a door slam loudly. I figured it was one of the guys. On my return, I asked if anybody slammed a door, and they all swore it wasn't them. So I had heard about doors closing and lights flashing and all other manner of spooky crap at the store. I knew none of them did it, and all the hairs on my arm went up. There used to be a piano in the main room that Jeff Scott played as he introduced you. I remember being in dressing room of the mainroom one night, hanging out with some people, and we hear two keys play on the piano. I look over and there's no one at the piano. I though, Oh, ran out of the club so fucking quick, because you hear these rumors and you think, no way, it's all bs. But when the piano thing happened, I was like, this thing is definitely fucking haunted. Damn another story you want to hear one more? Yes, another story. My favorite thing involves the legendary Sam Kinnison. By the way, By the way, on Drunkish, I just released an episode so you can just if you're listening to this on Monday, you can just it's this week's episode.
Speaker 1: With Rich Schidner.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, who told several Sam Kinnison stories. And I should have freakin asked him if this is why the comedy storees haunted? But this says Kennison was playing the original room one night while Blake Clark, who worked and performed at the club, closed up the main room. Clark heard a low murmur of voices in the main room, which got louder and louder as during Kennison's act, both Sam and Blake heard the voices get louder and chant it's him, it's him.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Lights began to flicker and the sound system started to bug for Sam, prompting Kinnison to dare the ghosts to show themselves, resulting in all the lights shutting off. Can't handle this too much? Yeah, keep going.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it for that story.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think it's somebody going if everyone knows it's haunted, someone just turned the lights. Someone's like, watch this and then they just turn the lights off.
Speaker 2: Right, let's see. Okay, this this says, this is reddit. Why do people say the Comedy Store in Hollywood is haunted? And has anyone ever had any strange experiences there? And here's the answers. There's a video on YouTube with two comedians who have been regulars at the Comedy Store called Joey Diaz and Bobby Lee. They talk about how they've seen rituals being performed, babies crying, and something about the ghost of a deceased comic appearing out of thin air. Bobby's mentioned it a bunch of times on different podcasts. All I can say is Ghost Adventure had an investigation filmed in episode there a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: And then this says, well.
Speaker 2: This person wrote there are murderers in there, asked Joe Rogan, and it says every time Rogan takes to the mic, he's a murderer of perfectly good airtime.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that you say that, because that was.
Speaker 3: One of my only memories of the Comedy Store I remember like I'd done a really shitty mostly in the belly room, but like not good, just bad. It was just bad vibes. And Rogan used to still hang out there with his little dog. He had, like a It wasn't like a pug. It was like a friend, I want to say, like a French bulldog. You remember that dog. No, you hang out with his dog and they would, and he was nice back then. He looked just like the dog like Squatty look like a French bulldog, you know. And he was just always around interesting. It was just in the parking lot. That's not really but yeah, no, that shit man. I mean, I've talked about my own experiences. They are crazy. Some have been like very positive, and I have other friends that have had those kind of like you know, it's just someone you know is with you and there's just no question and it's not Jesus.
Speaker 1: So don't get into that. Well, remind us of one of your ghost stories, because I don't remember. Well, I have a couple. There's one where this is just this is okay.
Speaker 3: One I can't quite talk about, but one I can. I after my friend died, I remember this. We did a whole Patreon about this. My friend died a really terrible death, and he was my best friend and I was having a really hard time with it. And a few days after he died, I was sitting in my bedroom and it was like six pm. And I only say that because I had not taken an ambion, I had not had anything to drink.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I was just sitting at six pm on my bed and I his name is Jordan, and I said, Jordan, I don't know how to you're going to do this, but just like, let me know you're okay, And all of a sudden, the entire room filled with a green light, and Stephanie to this day, I mean, there's no there's no world in.
Speaker 1: Which I can explain what happened.
Speaker 3: But the room filled with green light for five, like five minutes, and I felt a sense of like peace that I had never really felt before. Wow, to the point where I made it go away. I was like, Okay, that's good. I got it, because I was like, well, I can't be here forever. And then it was that was it. So I remember telling my dad before he passed, obviously, I said I told him about this, and he was like yeah, that was just your brain helping you out. It was like your own serotonin just showed up for you. And probably not a spirit, but it was probably just like your brain doing a thing to make you better, like you went into some kind of survival thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, maybe or maybe it was my friend. I don't know. I mean, I believe he's not negative. I believe you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know that, Like, no, I know you wouldn't make that up. You're not like convincing yourself.
Speaker 1: But I don't know why. Why do you think people have.
Speaker 2: To be like, no, well that this is we can explain it when you can't always explain everything.
Speaker 3: I think you know, people want to be they want you to have to prove otherwise, like this is the most likely reason, but you know, like some people are just not open to.
Speaker 1: That kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But I was like, but if my brain was able, I said this to my dad. So I was like, if my brain could do that, it would just do that every now and then, because I've had a lot of trauma, so there'd be a lot of other times it would do that, not just this one time. It never happened. Since never happened before. It was right after I asked him to like let me know. He was okay, and it was weird. And there was another weird shit too, which we talked about on the podcast. He showed up and had sex with me. I had sex ghost ghost sex? How on happened?
Speaker 1: You don't remember this? Patreon? We did a whole like forty five minutes on it. No, are you being serious? You had ghost set. It's literally called ghost sets. Cecily has sex with a ghost. That's what we called it. It's it's like one of our third Patreons.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got well, get on Paige Treon people and go back and find that one.
Speaker 1: But tell it. Can you give us it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Basically he just showed up and then like we had this weird it was like a dream. Obviously I was asleep and but he showed up. It was like one of those dreams where you wake up but you're in your bed, but you're still sleeping, but you think you're awake. So I guess I woke up. I was in my bed, he was there. We had sex. It was really weird, and we did sex in real life for the record, so it wasn't like that was just completely made up.
Speaker 1: And then I looked it up. I went on Reddit. Was he dead?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had died, Yeah yeah, he had died. This he had died a couple weeks prior. So I looked it up. I'm like, what is ghost sex?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, but I just looked it up.
Speaker 3: And someone's like, it's called a visitation dream, and uh, you know, people that believe in this kind of stuff were like, yeah, they can do that, and they can come and they'll do that and they can come home sex with you. Like well remember that movie. There was a movie, Yes, except this was good. This was like not negative. I wasn't scared. If any of my friends or family, if anyone in my life could die and figure out how to come have sex with people, it would have been him. He would one hundred percent have been the person that would be like, oh my god, I know how to do this. Wait, so he was he's a member of your family. No no, no, no, no, no no, no. He was my friend. He was my best friend. Oh oh, you're saying, I'm saying, oh yeah, Jordan, still Jordan, this was all oh okay.
Speaker 1: And my point was that if anyone in my.
Speaker 3: Life could have figured out how to do this like crossover and like I can have sex with people, I let me just see if.
Speaker 1: I can do it. It would be.
Speaker 3: Him, like he would have been the guy that would have been able to figure that shit out.
Speaker 1: Now, most likely on that one, it was just a very vivid dream. Now was it good? Like was it good? It was weird because in the dream it wasn't just sex.
Speaker 3: It was like he became one person and then went inside out and then I was him and he was me.
Speaker 1: That was weird.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I've never had a dream like that before or after. I don't often have sex dreams. In fact, my sex dream, my version of a sex dream, is like I'm netflixing with I'm like watching a movie with someone on a couch. That is the hottest that it can get from me. I do not dream about that. Stuff that had never happened before. And it was really weird. It was like we fused into this one person and now I had like his body parts in him.
Speaker 1: I was weird. It's fucking weird. He did something.
Speaker 3: It was like it wasn't there another movie. It was like the Steve Martin Lily Tomlin.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah bodies, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, wasn't that called all of me?
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: We're so good. Only with movies that took place in the eighties, but we're good. Ask me anything that took place like this year, like this month. No, I'm not I'm gonna be of no help.
Speaker 1: But love that movie.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna be friends with someone when they get I was talking to someone recently and I was like, yeah, it kind of reminds me of like when Daphney Coleman got kidnapped on nine to.
Speaker 3: Five and the guy was like lloll. I was like, oh, thank god they knew what I meant. That's such a random thing to say. Yes, I can't say why, but okay, so that's the ghost sex story. I mean that is I mean I can't get it.
Speaker 1: But then you have another story that you can't tell us, and is that well, there was one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just stuff after my Okay, I'll just tell you. But it's heavy. I mean not that the other one wasn't heavy, but the other one, the Jordan's stuff was like, they're both really positive.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. Do you want to know? Yeah? I do. It's heavy though.
Speaker 3: So when my dad passed, I was at his place cleaning out his apartment and I was not doing well. I was, you know, it was even worse because I like was in chart now on top of the grief, I was like in charge of figuring everything out.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to get.
Speaker 3: His rent paid and I'm trying to get the place cleaned out and all the stuff. And I had this one laptop and I like just could not figure out the password to it.
Speaker 1: It was like number.
Speaker 3: Protected, you know, that's what we're protected, but like numbers, you know, you know how like on your iPhone it's just numbers. Yes, And so this is so crazy. So we're going through, like his friends are helping, and we're just going through all the stuff and throwing stuff away and shredding stuff, and it's just crazy and crazy crazy, and a couple weird things happen, like we're all in the place and all of a sudden, like an old am radio and my dad was a radio guy. I thought that was interesting, But an old am radio turned itself on. And I'm telling you that app and I have witnesses of very like conservative people that don't believe in any of this. We were all like, holy shit. And then at one point I was driving his car in Waco and I was like, Dad, if you're here, you know, I just felt him so much. And then my had little MP three player. It turned itself on. It just turned on. So that was kind of, you know, weird because I had just said it. But the weird thing is I couldn't figure out this password and it was happening. It was just like whatever. So it's the last day and I've cleaned the place out and swept out the dust and got to call the landlord to say like, you know, uh, you want to do a final walkthrough or whatever. And I have this laptop and I'm like, maybe I can bring it to Apple or something, you know, I don't know. So all of a sudden I go into the bedroom, which I had been in many times and had cleaned out completely, and all of a sudden, there is a notebook lying in the middle of the bedroom, a notebook just had not been there, and I'm like, what the fuck is this? And I pick it up and I open it and there's numbers and those numbers were the code to the laptop.
Speaker 1: WHOA Now, I mean, right.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, you know, my mind wants to say, like, okay, someone had that and they were helping me out, and they like through like a neighbor had it.
Speaker 1: No, like it goes. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I was trying to make sense of it. It just there's no way to make sense of that. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: What if.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't I it definitely do not believe that was your dad, but I do believe it was a different pace.
Speaker 3: You're like, that is how the devil gets in. That is a portal to hell.
Speaker 1: Holy crazy. Life has been a mess. That's crazy. It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was like it was beautiful and then one last thing, this isn't this isn't spirit related.
Speaker 1: This was just a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: I had his phone, which I had already had to open, and I was kind of going through his phone to let people know that had been texting him that he passed, you know, which is really really hard to do, and his best friend I was going to his I was like, okay, let me hit on Scott, you know. I was hitting on his name to tell him and he didn't know or whatever it was. So I opened up the text to send him a text, and my dad, the day before he passed, had written him a text, but it didn't send. You know how sometimes sent a text and it just said, hey, we'll see I'll see you for golf on Friday or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was something like that. So I called him on my own phone.
Speaker 3: I go, listen, this is going to be weird, but I'm sending you a text from my dad. He did not send this from the other side. It was in his phone. Are you ready? And he was like, yep, I'm ready, And so I said that. So that wasn't spirit related. It was just lovely, oh button. But isn't that weird about the password?
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck? How did you get his phone password?
Speaker 3: I don't know that one was open somehow. I don't think he had a password. He must have not had a password on that he was.
Speaker 1: He was pretty.
Speaker 3: Diligent about like making sure that everything was in order for me because he knew that he was, you know, it was near and he was pretty orderly. But that was just one laptop. Just couldn't I just didn't have the password, And then I did, Wow, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know and I'm going to tell you this without saying what the what the note it's not doesn't matter now, but I'm going to tell you this without saying the number.
Speaker 1: But it was my birthday. Oh but it was written down, so it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh I forgot, oh my god, of course, but I thought that was that's really sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, what I mean, Okay, do you have any do you have anything like that before we do?
Speaker 1: Funny, mine are more like I don't really have ghosts.
Speaker 2: Well, I told I've already told you this story many times about the apartment. I definitely lived in a haunted apartment. And there's just there's just no way it wasn't haunted. And that was when I told you that I lived in Hollywood and I found out that the house that we lived in we lived in a guest house. There was a main house, a really really old house there was that had a main house, and then it had like guest court. It had like apartments in the back right, it'd been made into apartments and the apparently there was it was like the it was Cecil B. De Mill's house that we lived in. He had used to live there and it was the back part of the house where we lived was where his like made there was like a housekeeper or whatever lived back there. But then we did find out, so my friend Heidi and I it was our first apartment that I ever had that I lived there, and just shit would happen all the time that we were like just really crazy, like the refrigerator would make like sometimes the refrigerator would make weird noises. Sometimes the stove would go on by itself, sometimes the stereo would go on by itself, flickering lights. And then my roommate, my friend Heidi, at the time, she had this, she had basically an experience which I completely believe because we had shit happen all the time in that place where she was laying on the couch and she said she was she was startled awake by a like vision kind of but she said it was very very clear that there was like something there and it looked like sort of an electrical field that was taking a form and that was like just over her, and she said, I was wide awake, like I woke up and then I was wide awake and I didn't go back to sleep, like I was so freaked out. And it happened to her one other time. I never saw that, but it happened to her. And then we found out that somebody had committed suicide in that place.
Speaker 1: Oh so I do believe.
Speaker 2: Like so when we found that out, because we started investigating and then we talked to the owner of the house and then they told us like the backstory, and somehow I want to say that Heidi, my old roommate, went to the library and did some research and it was true that something had happened there, and we were like, well.
Speaker 3: Harry Fisher used to write about this. She believed in that like her friend died, her best friend died of he I believe she wrote about this in one of her books. And it would her radio would time me.
Speaker 1: She was sure of it.
Speaker 3: She'd be just laying in her you know, bed, and the radio would static. It would be like, oh, just come on and off and weird stuff. Now, that can be electrical issues too, I completely understand that. But it's just weird that it seems to happen when we when we sort of summon them sometimes too, and we're like show me a sign and then you're like, oh my god, yeah, I mean the ghost sex is on another I hope that Jordan visits you tonight.
Speaker 1: I hope you get a visitation dream. It's not like you're cheating. I'm kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Is unfair that like he you know, I know I didn't know him, know him like that way, but.
Speaker 1: I meet him. Did you meet him? You know?
Speaker 2: Right? I don't think I've ever met him unless it was like, yeah, one of your parties or so, unless you were friends, was.
Speaker 3: At my parties. He would come to the improv and see me perform all the time. You definitely met him, you had to have like, but you just didn't hang with him. But yeah, I hope even I mean we could, you could try. You could try. The other weird thing about him is that after this couple weeks of after he died, he didn't show up again. Does that make sense, Like hmm, it was like there was a bridge, right, kind of the same with my dad, there was like a b and yeah, you could argue that's your brain like dealing with grief. Sure, yeah, but yeah it was like that. And then not like they've moved on something something else. Yeah, they're doing someone else. It's just your brain.
Speaker 2: Because I mean I had a friend that I told you my best friend, my high school, very very very best friend got hit by a car when I had just moved out to LA and it.
Speaker 1: Was extremely traumatic.
Speaker 2: I you know, was only eighteen years old when this happened, so I guess I just turned nineteen. And it was really traumatic the way I found out, you know, my friend found out and then had to walk down to my job, which and then she had to come get me out of my job and tell me. And I was just you know, it was like a movie where you're like, no, that didn't happen. That didn't happen. I just talked to her like that's not possible. This is really really really upsetting.
Speaker 1: You would think if anybody's going to be visited by a ghost, it would have been me.
Speaker 2: But and I did have some dreams about her, but no experience like that, right, No, definitely, no sex, Definitely.
Speaker 1: I was like, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah orl yes, were there a penetration now, yeah, But.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm just saying it was like it was like normal grieving, you know what I mean. And and she was really really close to me, and I feel like I feel like she just wasn't a ghost, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe some people just don't feel like there's unfinished business. I mean, Jordan's Jordan's out was chosen, you know, so maybe he I don't know, does that make sense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He made the choice and.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know why, or maybe some people just like, eh, that's not Maybe it's the way it is now, Like some people are more into this kind of stuff than others. So when you've crossed these you're like, yeah, I'm gonna move on to the next body, or I'm I'm not interested in like haunting something I'm not no thanks, practical, Yeah, they just don't want to. And some people are like, I mean, I if I'd given the choice, I will haunt the fuck out of everyone forever.
Speaker 1: I'll be the lady on the side of the road. But I have much.
Speaker 2: Respect for the ghosts that are like, you know what, now that I'm in the afterlife, I've realized that we are ghosts. But I'm not going to give people the satisfaction of having a ghost sighting. Let them wonder. Let the fuck with people. I'm going to be like, I'm not going to I told you this, we talked about this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck with mediums right, absolutely the wrong information all the time. So people paid two three hundred dollars to go to see their stupid medium, right, and I'm just going to tell them everything that's wrong. Be like, okay, so this person named Carol, get Carol. She had a pet monkey named Roco. So then the medium is like, you had a pet monkey.
Speaker 1: I'm getting that. They're like no, of course, not like you're like, I want my money back. This is insane. You're insane.
Speaker 3: And he's like no, but I'm getting a very clear like they communicate in images. And I see this monkey and it says Rocco on a name tag and it says it was your head.
Speaker 1: No, I've never had a pet. I'm very allergic to animals.
Speaker 3: You're way off, and then try to get people mad at other like your brother in law stole your wallet where you lost your wallet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then you just like float up above and watch the chaos and sue and think it's hilarious. And I would have other like funny. I would do it too, but i'd have other funny like ghost friends. And then you do it together, like you go yes pranks, ghost pranks. I'm most I'm creating this show. We're gonna have to get in touch with some ghosts.
Speaker 1: And get them to do I got us covered there, I feel, I really do. So we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to get everybody in our audience to sign a waiver that they're not going to pitch this show, right, Yeah, I love It's our show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's our show and you can't fuck with it. But if you do, I have some listen, and like ghosts have, they do have more ends with the other other stuff too, So I'll get you know, I'll get some satan. Have you ever seen Okay, I know we have to go, But have you ever seen like a scary movie? Did you ever see any of those like witchy movies where they say this is unrelated to my spiritual beliefs. Okay, but well it'll say like if you wake up at three thirty three in the morning, that's the witching hour. And now every time I see that it's three thirty three, I.
Speaker 1: Get very scared. Do you have that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but this is crazy because three thirty three. I didn't know that was like a devil thing because I used to have a thing. I used to have a thing where I would always see the clock and it would be three thirty three.
Speaker 1: Stop it. No, And it was mean for a long time, like eleven eleven and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for this was three thirty three, and I had it all the time, like every day, or in the middle of the night. Sometimes I'd wake up and look at the clock, three thirty three.
Speaker 1: You notice that. Yes, okay, I'm telling you it will wait for the good thing. I was wrong. It's a good thing, okay, Ai says.
Speaker 3: Seeing three thirty three Three is widely interpreted as an angel number, symbolizing divine protection, spiritual awakening, and encouragement to pursue creative, creative goals, which is like what people when they think they see eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: But then I go to Reddit. Trust you Reddit? Who do you trust more? Reddit? Or Ai? Because Reddit says it's the Devil's hour. Oh no, I trust AI.
Speaker 3: Remember this hour or number is associated with the occults, it says. And then somebody said, I kind of see angel numbers as sort of like a chicken egg scenario. So they're saying, yeah, it's like a number, but you're dancing too close to their little game. Well, but it says. It says, I think it's possible that a spirit could pick up on a number that you notice and send it as a sign, Like if there's a string of numbers you use in a username or a password, they might toss that in there. That's not the case for you, though. It's the witching hour. This is the last thing I'm going to read to you. It says, it's the witching hour. Three thirty three is considered a part of the witching hour, when the veil between the physical and the spiritual realm is believed to be the thinnest. It is considered a potent time for rituals and spiritual practices. So it doesn't have to be bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is bad or good.
Speaker 2: This is crazy because so many times when I saw that it was three point thirty three, I sacrificed a baby.
Speaker 1: What I didn't tell you that, I've never told you that.
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 1: I feel lost right now?
Speaker 3: Because we were talking a lot about we even said about the comedy store goes doing that with babies, and you didn't even.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I didn't. I didn't think of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you might be more spiritual than you because I don't ooh, we really got in there.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We did this, my god. Okay, well, sorry about all that sex with ghosts. I think, well, we know we can't call it that because we already did an entire episode. But you said that was a Patreon.
Speaker 3: That's different, I know, but I think it's I think it's maybe no, because then I don't want to. I don't want to, like, what do you call it, like, minimize importance of it, even though I talked about it. So I think we call it Stephanie kills baby, Okay, yeah, sacrifices, not just kill.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for no reason. We're the witching Hour. That's what we call it, the witching Hour. Okay, the witching Hour.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we have to say hi to some people. Yeah, let us say hello to Carolyn Bastion. Everyone's probably like, don't say my name part of this. Yeah, it's three thirty three.
Speaker 1: We're sorry. We're really sorry about the Sandra and it's not easy being green. Like a witch call that rock?
Speaker 4: He on like a like a rock, like like a witch would lay on Patrick your price? Yeah, Julie turns to go.
Speaker 1: Spell m hm.
Speaker 3: Victoria Victorian age Blade. Yes, that's what we're talking about. And Alford, I don't know how to make that work with the witch crawling to the after.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to getting too dark. Yes, it's not a witch.
Speaker 2: No, Carrie Maller the witch, Karen Johnson, Watson, Watson, my dear Watson.
Speaker 1: What I don't know?
Speaker 3: Jill Shaw a witch? Jill Shaw is not a witch. Athena Goonshard is not a witch. Sean Price is wicked is a wick? And then Kate's not Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. Yeah, all right, we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, we have a good board Patreon this week, so hopefully you're on Patreon because it's good.
Speaker 1: It's got sound up, it's it's good. He yeah, hell yeah, it's more about Lindy West.
Speaker 3: I mean we tell them it's about it's part two of our Lindy West coverage. Yes, you don't know who that is. It doesn't even matter. You're gonna want to listen anyway.
Speaker 1: You are gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, thank you all
Speaker 1: Testing