Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, this hour of the show has brought you by Tom's Watch Bar.
Speaker 3: Gonna be out.
Speaker 4: There this Thursday night Magic viewing party. I'll be out there starting at seven o'clock. If you haven't been to a Tom's Watch Bar yet, place is really cool up on top of the roof right out there, and I drive again this Thursday seven to nine. Of course we'll have giveaways. They have one hundred and fifty big screen TVs, foods delicious, Come on out.
Speaker 3: Thursday's starting to set. Let's uh begin.
Speaker 2: In Eastern Africa, the Eastern African country of Mozambique, police have issued a very concerning warning, especially if you are bald or an albino. Now, if you're a bald albino, you're really screwed.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking with this son.
Speaker 2: No, well, I'm sure the East African sun can be quite harsh taco as you note, but no, this is a bald in. Bald men in Mozambique have been the recent targets of ritual attacks. In fact, five bald men have been killed in the last couple of weeks. Now, there's a couple of things going on here, Taco.
Speaker 3: Just like a like a sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Like the belief is that the head of a bald man contains gold.
Speaker 3: Now you kind of start giggling over there, I see.
Speaker 5: You, But no, I would be the last person on earth to ever cast doubt or disbelief on a cultural belief.
Speaker 3: That's how they do it over there. On top of that, they believe, why don't they'll just wear wigs.
Speaker 2: I believe that the recent rash of albino people who have also been killed in the region are for specific purposes as well. Their body parts are used in various potions and rituals by witch doctors. So the witch doctors tell their clients, you know, you know, I can fix the problem in your world right now, but I'm going to need the head of a bald man or.
Speaker 3: A bald albino man. You have to cook up a potion. Here. They'll give you even more for that pat because it's white gold.
Speaker 4: You know how the albinos are you ever have an albino in school? Nope, I'm trying to think I know I believe we might have.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you remember something like that?
Speaker 3: Now I'm trying to think of it as son of a gun.
Speaker 4: I'm almost sure we had now buy no kid when we were at uh, when we were at glen Ridge.
Speaker 2: What if there was actually golden bald people's heads cool all this time? And you know, because bald bald is you know, cool?
Speaker 4: Now for a while, it's like, okay, well, especially if you got gold he's bald. Yeah, but if you have that, but now not only remember when it wasn't cool to be bald, Like look and look at that guy's hair. When it wasn't cool to be bald. Now on top of it, they're they're killing you for the gold in your head.
Speaker 3: Now it suck. I definitely I'd opened a wig shop.
Speaker 4: Mozambique wigs sell tiger mains, all right, So if you're if you're bald and you're traveling to Mozambique, you're clear get a wig for the way from Mozambique wigs first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: We take cheese very serious on this show. As many of you, we've established that over the years they take cheese seriously too. In the State of Maine, I guess, and they do not take kindly to somebody robbing a cheese shop. This fella here was sentenced last week to twenty years in prison for robbing a cheese shop in Bidford, Maine, twenty years now. The dude, the dude is, his name's Russell Pace. He's fifty two years old. I do have to note that he has been previously convicted of bank robbery and armdriver robbery in nearby New Hampshire. So once he crossed the state in the state line in the Maine and started his little thievan ways again, they put the hammer down. What are you in for, buddy, brand theft knocked off the cheese shop. I'm doing twenty year stretch.
Speaker 4: You got twenty in here until you're seventy two years old. Custom cheese to be well aged. Yeah, I get it. You get some wine with that too, But.
Speaker 2: Wow, twenty years for a robin the cheese shop. I thought that was a that was something.
Speaker 3: That's pretty harsh.
Speaker 4: But then again, when you throw the bank robbery prior to and the other one and the other one.
Speaker 2: And then we go to Michigan, a judge in Michigan has taken a new approach to dealing with a throng of shoplifters that have been making their way through its courtroom as of late, including forty eight individuals who were convicted of stealing from eight Walmarts in Tennesee County, Michigan.
Speaker 4: He's not throwing bwo at him, you said, not where you have an armed guard at the front of the store and mow.
Speaker 2: Them off at the kneecaps, rendering them into a chair, to serve as a deterrent for future people who might even entertain the idea of shoplifting. No, this guy, he's ordered all forty eight of them to pay restitution to the Walmart for the amount dollar amount that they stole.
Speaker 3: And well then also.
Speaker 6: This I came up with a wash with Walmart. So everybody who's here in the courtroom today is going to be doing community service washing cars. So the people that actually go to Walmart and pay for their goods, they are going to get a free car loss from the people that think it's a good idea to build there and steal.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to wash other customers, paying customers cars in the Walmart parking lot.
Speaker 4: How are they gonna be able to do that with their pants hanging off.
Speaker 3: I see injury coming.
Speaker 2: Not to mention, they're gonna have to go inside and steal stuff to use to.
Speaker 3: Wash the cars. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I have more on this on our Facebook page. This is a really good idea, fantastic. I thought you and you said they have the different angle of doing it. It's not like Bob World Order. I thought you were gonna say that they had them being the you know, the guards that you know they like, the people that sit up rount and check receipt.
Speaker 2: Arm, the greeters, the elderly greet Yeah. Sure, what can possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: Exactly? All right, Tyrese, come on down. I'm walking the Walmart door. You walk right by with that flattie.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you. I'm my main takeaway from all this, other than don't rob a cheese shop in Maine, I'm gonna be I'm never gonna be able to look at bald people the same way again. Wondering it could be true.
Speaker 3: How much gold you got in that head?
Speaker 2: Gold in your head?
Speaker 1: J r R.
Speaker 3: Orlando's rock Station