Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on Jr.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Battle of the Babes, which Taco Bob will be hosting at Orlando Harley Davidson on Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be three to five, but festivities start earlier than that. They're gonna be having drinking games out there starting at noon. Bikini Contest, full Bar, food Trucks, Bike Wash twenty one.
Speaker 2: Up to Drink Bike Weekend started. So, Hey, Bulldog, what's happening? Brothers?
Speaker 1: And it's at the one right off five four, by the way right out five four and the mall Millennia.
Speaker 2: I'm perfect.
Speaker 3: What is happening is tonight is the time is nigh for the Orlando Magic. Oh I I'm declaring this a time is nine game, which means the time is nigh to find out what this Orlando Magic team is all about. The Cleveland Cavaliers come to town. The Magic and the Cavaliers have gone in different directions since the Cavs eliminated the Magic from the playoffs last year. Game seven up in Cleveland, the Bulldog was there. The Magic had an eighteen point lead heading into the second half. They blew that lead the Cavaliers. The thought at the time was the Cavaliers were lucky to come back and win that game against the Magic, and the Magic were considered one of the hot up and coming teams in the league. Well, guess what. The teams have gone in different directions. The Magic, even though they've won five of their last eight, they've been inconsistent. They have it won back to back game since Christmas. They're one game below five hundred. They're a seven seed in the East and probably are looking at a play in in spot to get into the playoffs. Meanwhile, Cleveland forty seven and ten best record in the league, seven game winning streak, just ten losses all season. They are the number one seed in the East. Time is nigh for the Magic. Come out tonight, win the game, get on a roll and boom, maybe make a run for the sixth seed or the five seed in the playoffs. Lose the game.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you're going after that? Wow my opinion, Bulldog.
Speaker 2: Could you be more specific? Yeah, okay, now now I get I get it. If there was ever a time to show. Hey, we're in it. Seriously, let's go tonight. So if I'm one of the magic players and happen to be catching wind of what you just said, that they'd be lighting a fire under my butt.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, we called them the Gritty Committee earlier in the season. That's the nickname we came up with on our show. Well, guess what, it's time the show. You are the gritty Gritty, not some fluff fluffing stuff Team Bulldog.
Speaker 2: What do you make of the Green Bay Packers organization, the team that is now petitioning the NFL to ban the tush push play.
Speaker 3: Come on, well, hey, that's uh. I didn't see that it was the Packers. It is Troy Troy Vincent, the NFL's executive vice president, wouldn't actually name the team, but yeah, all the rumors are has it actually been confirmed it's the package.
Speaker 2: It's the Packers.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I think it's I think it's weak. I think it's really weak. This is a clear case of sour grape from you know, the Packers and probably a bunch of other teams in the NFL. Because they don't have the offensive line, they don't have the quarterback. They don't have the guts to execute execute the tush push like the Eagles. The Eagles and the Bills.
Speaker 2: Because anybody else in the Bills, anybody else picked up on the irony that it's the Packers upset with the tush push. Such point out things that I observe from now from time to time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was reading the stats. The Eagles and the Bills have scored a touchdown or gotten a first down on eighty seven percent of their attempts using the tush push, while the rest of the NFL has been successful on just like seventy percent. So the Eagles and the Bills have perfected the tush push and the other teams haven't. So hey, get better at it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like you said, get better at it, Green Bay, or maybe get the offensive line and quarterback that can make that happen. Shell some money out and get the right stuff.
Speaker 3: And please stop telling me it's a safety issue. Oh, it's a safety issue. The entire NFL is a safety issue. The game of football is a safety issue. The tush push being a safety issue is ridiculous. Speaking of the NFL. By the way, I know you guys are pumped up. You know what's starting today?
Speaker 2: The combine?
Speaker 3: The combine? Yeah, who's gonna be number one overall draft pick? How much are we gonna hear that over the next few Yeah, a few weeks. Is it gonna be Travis Hunter, cam Ward Chador Sanders, Jalen Walker, the edge rusher from Georgia or maybe Ashtin Genty they're running back from Boise State.
Speaker 2: And we have the same conversation every year. It doesn't matter, It matters what they do once they're on the team and on the field for whoever picks them.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly right, You're exactly right about that. What else we have in sports? So we talked yesterday. UCF ended their seven game losing streak in college basketball over the weekend with a victory over Utah. Obviously, that loss didn't sit very well with Utah's athletic administration because they fired their basketball yesterday. So lose the UCF, you may get fired. That is the message right there.
Speaker 2: Is the bulldog gonna get out to the ballpark for any spring training action.
Speaker 3: That probably not gonna make it to any spring training. But yeah, it's what about you guys.
Speaker 2: Eh, it's not really a big baseball guy to be honest with you. I get you. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of.
Speaker 2: A hall lightning back on the ice tonight home against Edmonton. Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mike weekday mornings on at Jason s A, M seven forty and FM ninety six, died in the game and he takes some time from his busy show to join us each morning to fill us in on the sports page here on jr R. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Nick w j r R number one on your presets on the all new IR Radio app.
Speaker 2: For your chance to score tickets to upcoming jr R shows.
Speaker 1: Downloaded for free now at w jr R dot com