Speaker 1: Old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one.
Speaker 2: That you need to know. Now.
Speaker 3: It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: You know, our founders decided we should have three branches of government, the legislative, the executive, and the judicial. Were they out of their minds? It appears so, because it appears we only need one branch?
Speaker 2: Or do we uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's the Courrell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: Hello, it is Coral. It is the Coral Cast. I am, of course Keral.
Speaker 1: It is Tuesday, March eighteenth, and I'm so very glad you are joining me, you can't join me on TikTok. TikTok has revoked my ability to go live based on politically inflammatory statements. In other words, TikTok knows that President Trump only gave them a ninety day reprieve from going away in the US, and they know if they want to stay in the US without being sold, they have to suck up to Donald Trump. So they are going through and removing creators that are opposed to Donald Trump. I am not the only one I have researched this. If you are a progressive, if you are a liberal, if you are speaking out against Trump, they are removing your ability to go live on TikTok. And this morning they removed mine. I have appealed it. We'll see if they let me have it back. But that's the way that is all right. There are three branches of government, and we're going to talk about them today. Our founders had an idea, and they had a notion of a way to protect democracy, and that was with a judicial, the courts, a congressional legislative, and an executive the boss. Now, they thought that the and judicial would keep the executive from running him up. It appears they did not see Donald Trump coming, or that somebody in that father son holy ghost trifecta is not doing their job. Somebody is breaking down the triangle because right now there's only one branch of government, the executive. He is controlling the legislative and he is ignoring the judicial. He is currently under a court order to stop deporting under this Wartime Act, and guess what, he's still doing it. So he is the only person in America that can tell a court no. So much for a president not being above the law. The law told him to stop. A court is what we recognize as the law. And today his Attorney General and White House spokesperson both said the court didn't have the power to stop Donald Trump. That, ladies and gentlemen, is fascism there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: So if you needed any proof that we are descending into fascism, there it is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I am sorry, I am late. I share everything on this show. Maybe it's why we're not a billion selling show. So you all know that I've been going through this neurological stuff. So last night, at five point forty five at night, Cedars finally calls me to schedule my appointment and they schedule it with the ALS clinic. And I ask her why and she says, well, they reviewed your records and that's where they want you to go. It's a multi day disciplinary clinic. We don't just see people with ALS. But it is the ALS clinic, but we don't just see people with ALS.
Speaker 3: And there's many things there.
Speaker 1: There's physical therapy, occupational therapy, there's this, that and the other thing. I contested that. I said, I don't belong in that clinic. I am not that sick. I can balance, I can walk. I you know, I'm not stumbling, I'm not slurring my speech. I don't have any symptoms of ALS.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I just have muscle fisticulations and my toes moving and my fingers a little tinkly. And so today the nurse at ten thirty, when I was about to go on, the nurse called me. She said she talks to ALS people all day long. There's symptoms and everything. She and I went over everything. We went over my EMGs, which is why they wanted me to go to the ALS clinic. My EMG has PSWs positive some waves positive short waves, but upon examination, my EMG has had positive short waves at one plus not two, not three, not four, which is major one plus mild for nine years. So the EMG that they were looking at is the same EMG that I've had for nine years because of carpal tunnel syndrome. Compressed nerves in my neck and compressed nerves in my back. Radic caalpathy can cause these positive waves. But last night, I want to share something with you, guys that are my good listeners, my friends, you people. You care for me, Sobille and Rachel and so many of James out in well he was in Oklahoma. You guys actually care, You care for me, So I want to share something with you. Last night, my medical monster died of an overdose. My medical anxiety monster. Last night blew up like the canary singing the high note, because when they mentioned scheduling me at the ALS clinic, which is a fatal disease, I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it. I cried from ten till twelve at night. I couldn't sleep, and I thought to myself, did you do this to yourself? In other words, do I already have the answers in front of me? And yet I want more answers? In other words, we know the shingles vaccine started my leg moving. That's when it started. So we know that I know why my.
Speaker 3: Leg is theciculating.
Speaker 1: It's a direct result of the shingles vaccine, shingles and then meningitis. The toes could very easily be my back, and my fingers could very easily be my neck. Do I have the answers already? Is my medical anxiety pushing me to get more and more tests and more and more. Now, look, they agree from my chart that you know. So I talked to the nurse and she said, I don't think you should be seen at the ALS clinic. You don't need all of that. I think you should just be seen by a neuro muscular specialist.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: She goes, So let me go talk to the doctors. I'll call you back tomorrow. And I don't think you should come out here to the ALS clinic. I think you should come out to see the neuro muscular She said. I'm not a doctor, but I am their assistant and I do talk to these patients all day. She goes, what is your day like? I said, well, this morning I did ten minutes of lifting weights ten pound weights. I did forty push ups fifteen on my knees, ten on my toes, then ten on my knees and five on my toes.
Speaker 3: She goes, we're able to complete them?
Speaker 1: I said yeah, And then I went for twenty minutes of dance and then a two and a half mile walk, jogging up the side of the hill four times, and she laughed. She goes, well, not many of our patients can do that. She goes, you know, I think you just need to have a consult with the neuromuscular doctor. And she's on, what test do they think we're going to do out here that they can't do in Vegas? I said, I don't know. She goes, well, there aren't any. She goes, we don't have any. We have people that are like reading mgesus their life. She goes, but we don't have any test available here that you don't have there. And I thought to myself, this is how we get caught in the medical system. The more pills you take, the more pills you take, the more doctors you see, the more doctors you see. Last night, baby hueiye in my brain, my medical monster died. I no longer feel the need to have answers I know you guys aren't gonna believe me, but I don't. If I can get up as long as the teacup doesn't shake out of my hands, if I can do my exercise and not be weak and still climb stairs and all of that, then there's no need for me to see more doubt. I have my answer. I'll go to a consult in LA and that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. I don't need.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the answers you're searching for have been right in front of you the entire time.
Speaker 3: Only come back.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about only having one brand of government, and Trump is trying to silence me and others.
Speaker 3: Is it working?
Speaker 1: I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I just I know it's a personal thing, but a lot of you struggle with health issues, and I'm telling you there comes a time where sometimes you just gotta like tell the doctors no more. I don't want any more tests. You know, It's like I'm up, I'm walking, I'm alive. Let me be because they will medicate everything because there's money in it. In America, healthcare is now a business and so me going to sedars, that's money for seds. Me having tests to prove that I don't have a disease that I don't have is money, and so I don't want to be a part of that. And I think I've made myself an easy target it because of my medical anxiety, because I just want answers and sometimes there is no answer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The lady on the phone.
Speaker 1: She said, I've had a muscle faticulation for a year and a half and they can't tell me why.
Speaker 3: And I work in this clinic.
Speaker 1: I may never know why the shingles shot and why the meningitis, and you know, the shingles gave me muscle festiculations. I may never know, but that doesn't mean I have a fatal illness. And I need to just step back because I did not like the answers, all right, So Trump, I I'm bewildered. You see, The founders had a great idea, three branches of government. And they had this great idea because they didn't like being ruled by a king. They didn't like being ruled by a king so much that they went to war. Okay, they really didn't like a monarchy, and they wanted to make sure that in America, the USA, we never fell into the dangers of another monarchy. So they set up a legislative branch of government, the Congress, that would make the laws and handle the purse strings. They did not leave making laws to the president. They did not leave balancing the budget to the president. They left that to the Congress, the Senate, and the House. They also gave the Senate and the House the ability to rein in and or remove the president. The president cannot remove someone from Congress, but Congress can remove a president. Congress can put a judge on the bench. A president can only nominate. He can't actually put a judge on the bench. When it comes to the Supreme Court or any other court. They can nominate, but then Congress has to approve. The president can't spend money or cut money. Technically, that's Congress. Trump seems to think the president is the King and that Congress and the courts don't matter. The courts were set up to make sure that what Congress does is constitutional.
Speaker 3: That was their job.
Speaker 1: The only court prescribed by law is the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court's job was to make sure that what Congress does passes constitutional muster.
Speaker 3: That was their job.
Speaker 1: The executive's job was to sign bills into law. So he doesn't make law, but he approves law. To be the commander in chief of the army, you know, and the Navy and the military, and basically protect and defend the constitution.
Speaker 3: That's his job. That's it.
Speaker 1: But Trump has ignored now the legislative and the judicial. He's just saying that judges have no power over him. That's big. That judges have no power over him. He has already said the judge that blocked the Venezuelans from being deported, that judge has no say and no power over it. Now, every time there's one of these constitutional showdowns, Trump seems to win. And that's because not only is the executive running him up, the legislative letting him and supporting him. And the founders never thought that would happen. They never thought in the two party system, that a president would wield enough power to have Congress just do whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: They never thought of that.
Speaker 1: They thought that people would serve in the House and Senate with some modicum of morals, and that if a president was doing illegal things, they would stop him, no matter what party they were in. They believed that, even though there was two parties, that party lines would be erased when the subject of criminality came up. They were wrong, because now we have an actual criminal party, and that is MAGA. MAGA is a criminal party. They're headed by a criminal, They do criminal things. They're a criminal party. That's the Party of insurrection, the Party of treason, the party of bigotry, homophobia. MAGA goes against everything the Constitution stands for, and Congress is letting them. That's the problem. It's the problem, isn't Donald Trump. The problem is the other two branches of government set up to protect us from Donald Trump. They're not because they too have been taken over. And that's how Hitler won. Germany had sort of the same system, but Hitler won by taking over those systems, stacking the courts with his judges, stacking the Reich with people loyal to him. That's how he did it. And Trump took a page right out of that playbook and is doing that in this country now.
Speaker 3: And our only.
Speaker 1: Hope, and there seems to be little of it, Our only hope is for Congress to senate in the House, to step up and.
Speaker 3: Do their freakin job.
Speaker 5: This man should be impeached right now like today, him, jd Vance, and Mike Johnson should all be thrown out for conspiracy, for all kinds of things, all kinds of offenses, actual impeachable offenses, ignoring a judge's order.
Speaker 1: A president is not allowed to ignore a seated judge's order. That's impeachable. But Congress won't do their job. They won't because they have been taken over by criminals as well.
Speaker 3: So what do we do?
Speaker 1: What do we do when seventy seven million people support criminals in Washington, DC?
Speaker 3: What do we do? Well?
Speaker 1: Our founders launched a war. That's what they did when criminals took over their government. When they got tired of a monarch and the criminals that he appointed to run our country, they went to war against those criminals.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm asking you, as a people were acting like we're completely powerless and that he gets to do whatever he wants because the courts are trying to stop him and he's ignoring it and Congress refuses to stop. So what are we the people to do in this case?
Speaker 3: I have some thoughts on that. I will share the visits. I fact crellcast on this Tuesy side with a little late but I was on the.
Speaker 1: Phone with theaters where she's gonna demote me from the ALS clinic and put me in the other Hey, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel.
Speaker 3: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward last, Really Correl, thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So Here in Las Vegas at the Tesla Service Center, Tesla's were set on fire. Elon Musk has called it insane and deeply wrong. Really, all around the world it's happening, not just here in Vegas because guess what that is one of the things you do.
Speaker 3: Now. I know you're gonna be like Correl. You know you should not be violent. Really, when is there.
Speaker 1: A time to be violent in politics? Let's be honest about that. When is there a time for protest to turn.
Speaker 3: Ugly?
Speaker 1: It happened in our protest, the Boston massacre. I could go down the list sunders. You know the shot heard around the world. There were the Boston tea party, which, as you know, was not American Indians that did it or Native Americans.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Our founders or you know, their agents dressed as Native Americans to throw the blame on them. But it was an open act of rebellion, throwing tea. It's one of the reasons we don't drink tea in this country now, by the way.
Speaker 3: Because we should.
Speaker 1: But that was an act of rebellion, throwing the tea into the river. To be upset about taxation without representation, Elon Musk is gutting government services that people need. And he is a billionaire, the richest man in the world, telling all of us we need to save money. He's the richest man in the world telling the rest of the world that we need to cut down on spending. Even if he made five billion in cuts, he could give five billions to the government to cover those cuts and within two days have that billion back. And people are angry. They're angry that the richest man in the world wants to take away social security, does not see salutes, supports the Nazi Party in Germany, and has been basically acting as president or vice president. This is a man born in South Africa. By the way, everyone was so upset that Obama might have been born in Africa. Well, Elon Musk was, Now, do I condone setting Tesla's on fire. Well, no, because you're breaking the law and you could be prosecuted. I don't want you to go to jail. But I also understand it. Open acts of rebellion have long been in our history as a way to show our political upset. I go back to the Boston Tea Party, and there are many other cases where we rebelled against the king. That's what they're doing right here in Vegas yesterday, and across the globe. They are rebelling against someone who thinks he is king of the entire world, and that is Elon Musk. He believes he is king of the world, that he should have a say in every country and every country's politics. How do you stop him? This is one way. People are hoping that Tesla will get mad at him and throw him off the board, and they will if this keeps up. He was elected to nothing and yet he's ruining everything. Is that one of the ways we get out of this mess. I don't think enough people would commit to large scale, you know, acts like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they would.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can get one hundred million people, you know, to do something and that's what we need. We actually need the nation to come together to tell all of their elected officials, including MAGA, that if you don't stop this guy, we will throw you out, either at the midterms or before. Congress has no fear that they'll be evicted. They did back in the day. They feared public rising up up and literally going to the Congress and kicking them out. It's what the Second Amendment is for. The Second Amendment exists in case we have to raise the militia against a government that's run amok.
Speaker 3: That's what it's for.
Speaker 1: And any for an enemy that might land on our soil. That's what the Second Amendment is there for. It was put in the Constitution to make sure that we were armed in case our government ran amok. Well, and again I'm not saying go shoot anybody. I'm just saying, if we look what the founders intended with the three branches of government with the Second Amendment, if we look, you know, talk about freedom of speech in the first Amendment. Trump is shut down Voice of America, TikTok is shutting down liberals. He called CNN and MSNBC illegal. He said what they do is illegal. He wants to invade Canada. Literally, he wants to invade. There is talk of invading Canada. This man is spitting on sovereignty. He's spitting on freedom of speech. He's spitting on the Second Amendment. You want guns outlawed, you want them outlawed. Let's see if there's an uprising where they go to Congress and try to kick him out with and they're armed. Guns would be outlawed tomorrow. Tomorrow, had there been more shootings during the uprising of January sixth, Congress would have outlawed guns. When the guns are coming from them or for them, they'll outlaw them. Shoot our kids who cares shoot at them, They'll outlaw guns again.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying shoot it them A. That would make you a criminal. B. You could get killed.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking of what the founders, what the founders? What the constitution says? It says three branches of government. It says that if the executive runs a muck, the legislative and judicial is supposed to keep him in line.
Speaker 3: They're not doing their job. So what do we do?
Speaker 1: How do we make Congress do their job? Will we get rid of them all? We in the midterms throw anyone out that is not doing their job, and that includes Democrats. Democrats that fold to Trump, they should go. Are there enough people on the right side, meaning you know, the side of America to throw these maga people out of Congress?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There should be only seventy seven million people voted for Trump in these districts where these Congress people are from. Republicans should put country before a party, and that's the problem. We have people who are putting party first and not country. If you put country first, you get rid of maga. The president, the Congress people, the judges, you get rid of them, vote him out, unappoint them, fire them whatever. If you put country first, anyone that Elon Musk works with, you boycott, you don't buy any of his products, and in government you kick him out. You find lawmakers that will kick him out. The founders gave us all the tools we need because they predicted Donald Trump. They saw him coming. What they didn't see coming was Congress and the judicial. The judicial being ignored and Congress not doing their job. That's what they didn't becoming. So when you have two branches of government not working, of course the third is gonna run amount.
Speaker 3: I am krel be who you want to.
Speaker 1: Be, So Hurcu money, don't Hurtubney coaches peacefully.
Speaker 3: That's for Chiktok threw you. Oh you lucky anyway.
Speaker 1: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the coral cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the coral cast done your favorite streaming service.