Speaker 1: You're waking up with.
Speaker 2: Morning. When's the last time you danced, like really danced, worked up all sweat. Dance is the key word that you're gonna need to win the big time rush tickets. When I stamp here since the summer passport, come ou up here in a few minutes. Let me introduce you to Bobby. He's our social media director.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Typically pops into the show every once in a while to give some insight and just you know how I feel about it. I like when people stop by my show, including you, so you're in the right place. Tyler, the Creator Love was justin Cincy, what two or three weekends ago?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it was an amazing show I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard, great thing.
Speaker 2: He made Heritage Bank sound and look good. So great, great show if you had a chance to go, you know what I'm talking about. He just put out an album at six am yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal, totally.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to digest it a little bit myself, and I'll play you a clip here in hot second. And the reason why he made this album. I loved this quote from him. He said, I think that people have stopped dancing and I'm just kind of paraphrasing. People stopped dancing. They don't dance as much as they used to because they're afraid of being filmed and posted on social media, so they can't really let it out the way that they really want to. And that's a really big theme of this show right here. If you can't let it out here and be your authentic self and show up as you are on my show every day, then where are you going to do that? And if it's it sounds like now you can't even do it on the dance floor.
Speaker 3: I would never think that someone is going to record me dancing? What do they want with me doing?
Speaker 1: Wait? I lied, someone did record me dancing one time.
Speaker 2: How did it feel?
Speaker 1: Awful? It was creepy and weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it made It was a violation because you're just I think dancing is one of those things that you really like, you're showing up and expressing who you are authentically. And to get put on, you know, a jet to holiday video because you're dancing, yeah, is sad. And I really liked this quote and it's kind of perfectly timed because I just got back from that Secret Dreams Music festival and Bobby, let me tell you Thornville, Ohio Legend Valley. People were dancing and they were wilding out.
Speaker 1: I love it and.
Speaker 2: I think one of the one of my favorite parts of experiencing that for the first time. By the way, if you missed yesterday's show, you can get the full debrief and the podcast and the pictures are up still on my social At the tiff to F's Potter like the Wizard, everyone in that moment was authentically themselves and felt extremely comfortable doing that and dancing and wilding out. And I feel like that is a lost art and people aren't doing it anymore, especially here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would totally agree. I was just talking about this with my friend the other day. There's only I mean in terms of gay clubs too, because that's where I like to dance and let loose. Yeah, there's only really one, which is it's a great club. But I want to like I want Charlie XCX, I want to do aleipa like I love dancing. I love just like no inhibitions, just going for it.
Speaker 2: So when you go out, you're also a DJ, So tell me a little bit about where you DJ and are you seeing people dance or is it kind of quiet on the dance floor? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, if I have anything to do with it, well, I used to DJ at the Bird Cage, which is no longer with us unfortunately, rip so hard, but that place used to be body to body, just like sweaty till two am, everyone's dancing. It was such a vibe to just look out into a crowd like we had a smoke machine.
Speaker 1: It was a vibe.
Speaker 2: It was an era, I think because it's in my DNA. And so when you DJ and I mean to interrupt, you do you are? People are dancing, confirmed you care and the gays are dancing.
Speaker 1: Still the gays are still dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god. If someone's gonna save us, it's the gaze. Absolutely, I think because of my personality and who I am, wherever I show up, if there is music that I like, I will dance. Bacchan Alien was a great example. I just danced in Friendly Market. There are certain DJs I will always dance for. Wherever they go. John John is one of them. Absolutely l Trains another and Primetime Trimetime. Yeah, wherever they go, I will dance. But I often feel like no one around me is doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I don't get too shy about dancing because it's not like I'm like trying to like choreograph something.
Speaker 1: I'm just moving my body, having a great time.
Speaker 3: And I feel like there's something very attractive about someone who just like doesn't care.
Speaker 2: If you were to choose one song that would automatically put you on the dance floor, what would that be?
Speaker 3: Well, I wrote down Hallucinate by Dua Lipa Okay, is a big one. I mean, dancing Queen always gets the people going, I want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 2: What's the yeah, the most popular dance song in the gay club right now, right now, right now or in the Okay.
Speaker 3: I've been like hibernating, but I would say, I mean is doing that album was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what we're gonna know. I'm gonna get my act together, Cincinnati. What is the one song that will forever put you on the dance floor? By the way, this is an new one from Tyler the creator, Like this would get me out. I could see why he said that my.
Speaker 1: Tongue, tongue, tongue, Your body so.
Speaker 2: Sleek, sleek, sleek. Oh oh, Tyler needs to be a little of it, A little out of five win three seven four that was called suggar on my tongue five one three seven four nine one seven one. What's the one song that will automatically put you on the dance floor? Dancing is the key word that you're gonna need to win the Big Time Rush tickets coming up here in a few minutes, and I will pull the song that will forever put me on the dance floor. The number one is a big Time Rush is a good morning you're waking up what's tip in the morning on kiss one? But one year a few minutes out from your chance to win tickets to Big Time Rush with the keyword dance, That's what we're talking about this morning. What's the one song that will forever and always get you on the dance floor. We'll start with you good morning. I'm sorry that thing back then saying up, no girl, I was saying the same that I that is the song that that's my number one song that will always get me on the dance floor like you, You and I need to go to our next wedding together.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: Our millennial is showing what's your name? What neighborhood you waking up with me, Amanda and Hamilton. Thanks for the call, Amanda, I appreciate you. Yeah, that song always gets me Tooike Hello mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, especially at eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Bike get me to a wedding.
Speaker 3: Cash Money Records picking over the two thousand bay.
Speaker 2: Lassie. Oh, it's so so so good. I love it. It reminds me of that Harry Styles meme. I'm sorry, not him, Prince Harry Meme. We got signed for another one. Good morning you're on the air.
Speaker 4: Good morning me. I just want to say, good morning. It's not right, but it's okay. The thunderput s Threemaggs by Whitney Houston Well and get the.
Speaker 1: On the dancing floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good one. Dustin, thanks for the call. I appreciate you. If you're just walking into the conversation. The reason why we're talking about this is Tyler, the creator, who is just in since he what maybe two three weekends ago, just put out an album at six am yesterday, and he had this great quote from it that's stuck with me. He said that people aren't dancing as much anymore because they're afraid of getting filmed and being put on social media and YadA YadA, and dancing is just such a part of my DNA and I always want to do it, but I feel like in Cincinnati there's not always like the best place to do it. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if it'll ever be the same as it was from when we were in like middle school, you know, and I was just like ripping sprites and going to my town hall.
Speaker 1: By the way, But I feel you, you know, you're.
Speaker 2: Just sweat and moving our body like a cyclone, and it's just not the same. I don't think it'll ever go back, but I think I'll always want to dance. Sorry, Caller ten, Hopefully you have a hint as to what the keyword was based off of that conversation five one three seven nine one oh seven one. If you want to go see Big Time Rush, go ahead and start dialing, And I'm obviously going to ask you what your dance song is, So get that ready, cause you're waking up with Tiff in the morning on Kiss one O seven to one. Hey, good morning, good morning. I'm really really hoping you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 1: Dance.
Speaker 2: Dance is the keyword congrats you're going a big time rush. I'm stamping your sincey summer passport.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: What's your name? What neighborhood? You waking up with me?
Speaker 1: And Mia and Mudlin Mia.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you listening to Tiff in the morning all the time. Oh, I wrote, thank you really truly I appreciate that. So you know, I'm gonna ask what's your goat? What's the dance? What's your go to dance song? Anytime?
Speaker 1: Big time rush. That was actually my first concert when I was marrying.
Speaker 2: Oh my gun, full circle me.
Speaker 4: Uh and I got to meet him when they were here last time thanks to John Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, isn't John like the best human on the planet?
Speaker 1: Some days?
Speaker 5: Oh? Wow, wow, wow, poor guy. You know he is the best he is some day.
Speaker 1: Some days I want to know, like the beef, there's a story behind that for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh for show, John, John, if you're listening, I love you, We love you, John. John and I leave unhinged voice notes for each other.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's the only way we communicate usually is your voice notes.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: And he's always running from one thing to an X because if you follow John John on social media, I don't know if the man rests. I don't know if he eats.
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't know what I've seen him eat. He eats, he does eat.
Speaker 2: I know very quickly he lives off of Celsius, Celsius and a DJ set. That man is everywhere. He will always get me on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: He taught me how to DJ. Did you know that did not?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's been very good to me.
Speaker 2: We were chit chatting about the one song that will always always get you on the dance floor. Bobby, what was yours?
Speaker 3: Hallucinate by Dua Lipa? I mean just to name one though.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, I'm always dancing countless. Yeah, this is where we are really album.
Speaker 2: Like I said, if you can't let it out on tip in the morning and show up authentically as yourself and dance, where the hell are you gonna do that? Yeah, you're in the right place. Okay, if you took a big old l on the BTR tics, I got you tomorrow at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: But while I have you.
Speaker 2: Your chance to win the grand is coming up at nine oh five. You can pay your bills here on, kiss, so don't go far. In the meantime, commercial free, good morning,