Speaker 1: I'm back with Corey Hughes. Corey, good morning, Good morning. I have some questions viewer questions since last week talked just two of them, but I'm gonna jump in. If that's okay with you, go for it. This is from David mastra Angelo and he says, I have a question about Thomas Arthur Valley and how he fits into the story. I'm all in on Israel and dual Oswald's and him never being in the TSBD. Is the Chicago plot simply to plant the seed of a single nut case pulling off an assassination. Is this a Bule Frasier type thing where he could have been the scapegoat but they decided to use Oswald instead. Does Valley have a similar military intelligence background as Oswald or is this just simply a nous no friend a guy.
Speaker 2: So that's an interesting one because like that, you know, we have the Miami plot in the Chicago plot, which were like lead ups to Dallas.
Speaker 3: But honestly, none of that makes any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: None of that makes any sense to me because.
Speaker 2: The amount of planning that went into Dallas goes back to like March at the earliest or at the latest, because that's when they started to that's when they ordered the rifle, and that ordering of the rifle is the very first thing that's obvious in the setup of Oswald, and so they put I mean, there is so much going on revolving around Dallas. You got the Perry Russo meeting in September, long before Chicago or any of these other places. So they were one hundred percent planning on killing Kennedy in Dallas. So what are the implications for Chicago and Miami. I mean, I just don't know. I just don't They've never seemed to fit the larger scale operation, and they still are kind of a mystery to me. So I really don't know. I just really don't know. I don't understand how. I don't know how serious they were about planning that. I just can't see them. I can't see the Israelis, through Permandex and Clay Shaw and the l A Mob and all these guys getting to do this assassination and they're getting all worked up for it. They're in Dallas already, and then boom, Kennedy's killed in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Like that. Just don't I don't see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a lot of money, time effort planning out the window, and so I just can't seem to fit those into the larger puzzle.
Speaker 1: Right going off there, my own question as a follow up would be Richard case Nagel, what of wils your kind of where do you come down on him? You don't really talk about him.
Speaker 2: Much, No, I don't, because it's kind of a side story for me. He was definitely in some loop and new names and things, and but.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I've never dig too deep into him because it never really offered any new insight to me into the actual assassination, because I kind of started with the shooters and worked my way backwards, and that kind of eliminates a lot of the side stories that we have been told over the decades, you know, So we can hear the stories about like the oil man and the banker and brown Root hair man and like all these different people who are like all these guys were all in on it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Where where were they in on it? Connect them between David Ben Gurion and the shooters at the bottom. Show me somewhere in this thread where they are, and I can't find him anywhere. So we get so many stories like that, oh, this person was involved and this player's person did this, and like, I can't find any proof for any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So we got a lot of hype in this space obviously.
Speaker 1: Since last week talked too. Rob Reiner tragically murdered. He did crazy interesting. Yeah, he did some work there on JFK. Did you follow what he was putting out there, Corey.
Speaker 2: No, because he's an establishment guy. He's been an establishment guy since the meathead days. I'm sure. I mean, that guy was like hobnobbing it with Obama and stuff, so's he's not an honest actor. So I never paid any attention to that at all. I know he put out some documentary that was like he named the people who killed Kennedy or something. So I don't even know what he said, but I'm sure he's wrong.
Speaker 1: He was working with Dick Russell on that. By the way, Okay, here's another question for well, this is more of a comment, but I want you to weigh in. There were three rifles. This is from an unknown uh user. There were three rifles found quote unquote or planted by Dallas and Sheriff Police, one rifle for each Patsy A Mouser, an Enfield and a Carcano for Fairry, for Frasier, and for Oswald, depending on which Patsy the government would use. What are your thoughts? I think that's half correct. I don't know that they would ever set up David Ferry.
Speaker 2: In fact, they went to great lengths to protect him after the fact. But the Carkano, like we know where the Carcano came from, Carkano came from Adams, consolidated in a batch of seventy rifles. Three of them made the right in New Orleans. David Ferry had one, Emelio Santana had one, and one of them was used in this setup. But they found a whole bunch of more rifles than that. They found a Johnson, the Johnson thirty et six. The Nfield three oh three, which I'm convinced is the rifle that took Kennedy's head off, was I believe planted on Bil Fraser when they arrested him later that day. Most people don't ever talk about that, but they allegedly took an Enfield three oh three and a bunch of pointed tip three O three ammo off of him. I've guarantee that stuff was planted because the Nfield three oh three pointed tip bullet was what was planted as the magic bullet before the FBI swapped it to the Karkana round. So to me, that was a pretty clear indication they were they were definitely setting somebody up using an Enfield three oh three bullet found by Darryl Thomlinson and op Wright turned over to Richard Johnson makes his way to the FBI. Then years later it's suddenly a Carcannor round. Right, this was all in six seconds in Dallas by Josiah Thompson. So I'm convinced beyond all doubt that that Nfield three oh three they picked up off a Fraser, because remember they were setting Fraser up at the sports drone. The person who allegedly went there as Oswald drop the name that Fraser drove him there.
Speaker 1: Bullshit.
Speaker 2: I don't buy that at all. They never Bil Fraser never drove anybody to the rifle range. I'm convinced of that one hundred percent, and that they were using his name to set him up as a second patsy. That's why they planted the rifle, that's you know, why he got picked up that day. But they didn't need to at all. I guess after they picked up osball, they're like, okay, we got we got it done. So everyone else got off the hook.
Speaker 1: We're here. It's gonna be a I think it's gonna be interesting because Corey's gonna basically be running this this session. Here, Corey, I'm gonna turn it over to you. What are we What are we doing today?
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about David Ferry and we're gonna show the basically unsurmountable evidence that shows that he was not only in Dallas, but he shot Kennedy from behind the fence. And please ask questions as we go through this. I'm going to kind of take my time on this. I hope you got some time, but yeah, ask them questions as we go. We'll clarify things for the audience here we go. I call it this David Ferry the Grassy Noel in the Winterland Ice Arena. The Winterland Ice Arena being probably the single most important like thing in the assassination story, Like it's the weakest link in the whole story, because that's where when you go through the Winterland you come to understand David Ferry never went to the Winchland. And why why is there this a big story about David Ferry going to the Winterland if you never went there. Well, obviously they were covering for him because he was in Dallas, and this was an alibi story. And so we're going to go over to slides that basically brought me to this, and we'll start off right here. Subsequent investigation is an FBI report. Subsequent investigation by New Orleans office disclosed information was received by New Orleans Parish District Attorney's Office, New Orleans November twenty four to last that when David William Ferry allegedly taught Lee Harvey Oswald use of a telescopic site on a rifle, well that's false. DA's office concluded Fairy possibly involved in assassination of President, conducted investigation to locate. Ferry was absent from his residence when investigators and when we investigator showed up. That's basically the night of the twenty twenty fourth, that they show up there on Sunday. All right, assassination President Kennedy November twenty two, nineteen sixty three. Dallas, Texas telephone calls November twenty five, last Too Supervisor Richard Gallagher from New Orleans reference David William Ferry during the morning of November twenty five press inquiry received by New Orleans office concerning arrest of Layton Patrick Martin's and Alvin Rowland Bobof arrested early morning November twenty five by New Orleans PD on vagrancy charges with notation in a rest book that they were being held for secret service. So they knew about David Ferry immediately, and we're at his house on the just after midnight on the twenty fifth, which will cause us some problems. Later in Thomas Compton's story, Ferry stated that from October eleventh October eighteen sixty three, he was in Guatemala, and again from October thirtieth to November first, he was in Guatemala in connection with the investigation of the Marcelo case. Ferry said that prior to a very recent trip, he was last in the state of Texas in August nineteen sixty two, at which time he was in Orange, Texas. Ferry said he had planned during the trial of Marcello case and immediately upon the conclusion of that case, he would take a trip for the purpose of relaxing He said that he left his home at thirty three thirty Louisiana Avenue Parkway, New Orleans, November twenty second, sixty three, roughly six thirty pm, in his nineteen sixty one light blue Comet fourd or station wagon, which he purchased from the Delta Mercury Company in New Orleans within the past month. He stated, Charles Graham, salesman Delta Mercury Company, sold him the Comet wagon. So this is I highlighted this because this is the official story on what David Ferry did that day. The official story says David Ferry didn't leave New Orleans till six thirty He left in his light blue Comet station wagon and then just meandered all the way to Houston, where they arrive about four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now, Corey, let's let's go back that same day in the morning. We're getting pushed back that he was in court and that he's accounted for in New Orleans as being present there when the president is shot over in Dallas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that story is stupid.
Speaker 2: It totally falls apart when you put like the real story together and then you come to realize that his alibi witnesses were a bunch of mobsters and a corrupt FBI agent who all were obviously clearly in on this. I would like to know the role of Regis Kennedy and his relationship with Carlos Marcelo and his role in this a little more, because obviously he was aware. He knew all the players. He was Hoover's point man for the Cubans down there, so he knew all these guys.
Speaker 3: But what got him involved in this, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But the whole story doesn't make any sense once you come to find that, like he lied about everything else, so fairly related that on leaving his house, he drove to the homes of Alvin Boboof and Melvin Coffee and picked him up in order that they might accompany him on the trip. Just so everyone knows in advance, Melvin Coffee is a real person, but it's actually just an alias that was being used for Layton Martin's. Why he tried to protect Layton Martin's in this, I don't know, And why Melvin Coffee was willing to provide his name as an alibi, I don't know. He said at the time that he left his house, he did not know where he was going. He said the purpose of the trip was to merely relax, and that at the time he did not know whether he was going hunting, drinking, or driving. Ferry stated did not take any firearms with him when he left his home because he thought he might go out of state of Louisiana, did not know what the hunting seasons were in other states, and he was also concerned about transporting firearms across state lines. Fairry said that he'd been considering for some time the feasibility and possibility of opening an ice skating rink in New Orleans. He claimed he made a telephone call, possibly from Melvin Coffee's home, to truck Roland at the Winterland to skating rink in Houston, Texas. He advised that this call to Roland was charged to either telephone number eight nine nine three five nine eight or four eight six three one two seven, either Fairies or Melvin Coffee's phone numbers. Faerry claimed that he had no prior acquaintance with Roland, but had knowledge of the fact that the Winterland skating rink was located in Houston, So this is the first indication we have that his story is bullshit because the story is basically bullshit, right, So he wants to go ice skating to day Kennedy gets killed six seven hours away, right, it doesn't make any sense. After arriving at the motel, he placed a telephone call to Attorney g Rate Gill, but was unable to complete this call. He plays a second call to the Town and Country Motel and an effort to determine whether Attorney Gill was located at the Town and Country motel. Ferry further related that Alvin boboof may have made a telephone call to his home. He said that later they checked out of the Ala Motel and went to the bell Air skating rink on Chimney Rock Road. This is extremely significant. The bel Air skating rink on Chimney Rock Road is extremely significant. And it's not on Chimney Rock Road, if I'm not mistaken. It was on God, I can't remember the name of the street offhand, but it was most certainly not on Chimney Rock Road. And actually we'll get to the bailor later, but the Beller skating rink didn't exist. It didn't exist post nineteen fifty nine, which is really weird that David Ferry would seem to have some knowledge of a skate rink that was knocked down.
Speaker 3: Four years prior to his trip.
Speaker 2: Verry stated that he looked the skating rink over tried to locate the owner, but the owner was unavailable. He said he remained at the bell Air for forty five minutes to an hour. On leaving the skating rink, they drove out Old Spanish Fort trail stopped at a restaurant near Telephone Road. Now, something happened on telephone Road. I think they had a meeting on Telephone Road. There's references to another strip club on Telephone Road, and I have a feeling they didn't go to a restaurant. I have a feeling and went to that strip club on Telephone Road. Also involved in this part of the story, which I don't really cover in this too much, there's a guy named Monte de Monti who is kind of like a mobster, like he's like a famous mobster, sort of like a flashy kind of card shark kind of guy. But he was known across the country and he gave a huge He told a big story about how he was involved in meeting with David Ferry. And these guys down here in Houston and Galveston, and I just can't seem to connect or what he did. So something else happened on this trip that no one's aware of. I believe it had to do with this telephone road address. I can't really prove why.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you know about the Monty statement or how.
Speaker 3: The Manty de MONTI?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So in researching all this stuff I found I just stumbled upon an article that was written about this kind of card shark, kind of a hustler pool hustler, kind of like a like a real flashy, kind of low level gangster guy who would you know, run books and do stuff like that. And he relayed the story to a guy who wrote an article and it's on some obscure website that no one's ever seen before, and he talks about I believe another guy he knew named Sid Tarante, who was the half brother of Jada, and he was a friend of his and he was involved down in this something that they did on this trip down in Houston. And at the time, Monte de Monte was living in Oak Cliff, which is really weird. The Monte de Monte and the Toronto stuff is like a I don't have any idea. I don't know what to deal with it is. But they did something to assist Ferry on this trip. Hopefully one day I'll figure that out, but probably not. There's only two articles on this thing, like anywhere. So all right, so at some point they said this, I haven't figured out either. I don't know why they incorporated this in the alibi story. He said that while en route to Galveston, Texas, they stopped at the Manned Spacecraft Center.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that's relevant, but that very specific statement comes up a couple times in fairy statements about visiting the Manned spacecraft S Center. I don't know why they did that. I just have no idea. I mean, I as for a while I assumed they had something to do with maybe the aerospace stuff or whatever, but it just seems to be a loose end for now. And they looked around for twenty minutes. They then proceeded to Galveston, arriving there between ten thirty and eleven thirty PM. They immediately checked into Room seventeen at the Driftwood Motel three one twenty eight Sea Wall Boulevard and Galveston. Ever checking into the hotel, they drove around the vicinity of some old clubs in Galveston, returning to the motel sometime after midnight, possibly as late as one o'clock in the morning. So that's the official story. That's what we're working on with the story. Fairy stated he and his companions awakened roughly at noon after having had breakfast, and went down to Main Street to See's Roebuck and Company, where he perched the jacket, sweater, and several other items. After leaving Sears, they drove directly to the Winterland Ice Skating Rink twenty four hundred Norfolk, which is at open to three thirty pm and closed at five thirty pm. Ferry stated he rented skates and skated at the rink for a while, looking in the situation over and also taking into consideration the amount of business at the rink. He stated that he then introduced himself to Chuck Roland and spoke with him at length concerning the cost of installation and operation of the rink. Ferry exhibited a leaflet of the Winterland Ice Skating Rink twenty four hundred Norfolk, which he had in his possession. Fairry stated that during the time he was talking to Chuck Roland, other employees of Roland were present at the rink. He recalled specifically there was a young boy who was passing out skates and an older man who was on duty at the rink, but does not recall whether he was introduced to these individuals or not. Fairy claimed he remained to Winterland for a period of approximately two hours, and after leaving there, he returned to the motel. Ferry stated that they arose around eight or eight thirty am November twenty fourth, sixty three. After having breakfast day he took the ferry across the bay to pick up the road to Port Arthur that runs along the coast. Ferry stated the first stop they made after reaching Port Arthur was at the Gulf Service Station on the left hand side of the highway in Port Arthur, where they purchased a new set of spark plugs for the Comet Station wagon. He stated that there was a television set in this station and he walked into the station. There was a picture on the television set showing the shooting of Lee Oswald in the basement of the Dallas City jail. Ferry said he presumed he was looking at the original live broadcast of the shooting, and that he was in the vicinity of it was around twelve o'clock noon on that date. He said that after changing the spark plugs in the station wagon, he ran the car up on the rack in order that the attendant could check the transmission in differential. Ferry estimated he remained there for twenty to thirty minutes. So this trip is on the way home after they do all this stuff with the winderland. They're on the way home. They're heading up through Port Arthur and they stop here to get spark plugs. They then left Port Arthur and drove to Orange, Texas, and after crossing the Louisiana state line, and they stopped at Buster's Bar and Restaurant.
Speaker 3: He stated.
Speaker 2: The operator of Buster's Bar and Restaurant is Marion James Johnson. Okay, this is invented, and so I need you to note Ferry's initial statement here. They stopped at Buster's Bar, Mary and James Johnson's place on the way home on that Sunday leading back to New Orleans. Okay, this is the first statement that Ferry makes which will be contradicted here. Shortly, he stated he contacted Johnson at the bar and restaurant talked to Johnson for thirty minutes discussing the status of an appeal on a perjury conviction of Johnson a connection with an income tax case on sheriff read at Lake Charles, Louisiana. A Coffee stated that Ferry picked up both Key and Bobo on Friday evening, November twenty second, sixty three, and they left New Orleans and Ferries Comet station wagon and drove to John Paul's restaurant in Kenner.
Speaker 3: Where they supper.
Speaker 2: He said they left Kenner between nine and nine thirty that night and traveled by way of Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Ke Charles, and onto Houston. So Melvin Coffee, let me reiterate, never went on this trip. Melvin Coffee is a name being used by Leyton Martin's, and they even went so far as to use Melvin Coffee's address and phone number on documents here along the trip to make it look like Melvin Coffee was on this trip, but he never was. I don't know why they did any of this stuff. Coffee stated. They arrived in Houston about four thirty am November twenty third, sixty three checked into the Ala Motel. He stated they did not leave the motel that morning, but retired shortly after their arrival. He stated that to the rest of his to the best of his recollection, they arose at approximately two o'clock and that the three of them went to Sears Roebucking Company, where they purchased jackets and sweaters. Coffee stated they then went to the Winterland Skating Rink, where they went ice skating for a while and later contacted the owner of the skating rink. Coffee related that Ferry was interested in the possibility of opening a skating rink and Orleans and talk to the owner of the Winterland Skating Rink concerning the costs and operator of installation and operation of a skating rink. Well, that's funny because none of that stuff ever happens.
Speaker 1: But so let me jump in now. Is Coffee the real coffee giving this story.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, he's obviously been fed and coached this story. And the absolute proof of that is the photographs of Alvin Boboff and Layton Martin's in Daily Plaza, which we'll get to here shortly. But yeah, so I don't know why he tried to protect Layton Martin's. Out of the two Alvin Boboff and Layton Martin's, Alvin Boboof was closer to Ferry, So I don't know why he wouldn't try to protect him. Why the whole name Shenanigan thing went on, I don't understand. I don't see why they did that. I don't see what the big deal would have been if he went with Layton Martins instead of Melvin Coffee. But it'll become very obvious here in a minute that Melviyn Coffee never went on this trip, And obviously the statements he's making don't jive with what really happened in the first place, considering nobody went on this trip, right, Nobody left from New Orleans to go to Houston. Nobody they went from Dallas down to Houston, not the other way around. And therefore Coffee is just straight lining here, all right. Coffee said they arose early that morning, November twenty fourth, After having had breakfast, drove to Port Arthur. He said they then purchased set of spark plugs. They then drove through Orange, Texas after crossing the Louisiana state line and stopped at a bar and restaurant operated by an individual known to him by the name of Buster. Coffee, said Fairy new Buster, and that after Ferry had a conversation with Buster approximately one half hour, they proceeded to Alexandria, Louisiana. I still don't know why they went to Alexandria. Coffee State's Alvin Bobuof had relatives in Alexandria, and they stand to play their plan.
Speaker 3: To socialize, but that seems to not have happened.
Speaker 2: He said that after arriving Alexandria, David Ferry attempted to contact Gil but was unsuccessful to contact him. Ferry then called his home and learned that late in Martin's that alleged allegations had been made involving Ferry in the assassination of President Kennedy. Coffee said that after learning, they immediately returned to New Orleans, and then on arrival in New Orleans, Ferry dropped him at his home. There's no recorded There's no record of a phone call from anywhere to David Ferry's residence at the time that he said this would have happened. None of the calls in the that are relevant in this trip. Whatsoever were ever made to David Ferry's residence so that statements a lie Coffee stated he never heard David Ferry make any statements that he thought the president should be killed and has never heard him outline any plans or make any comments as to how this could or should be done. Now we come to the top half of one of the most important documents in reference to this trip. This is another FBI document referenced David Ferry. November twenty eight, sixty three. Lee Fletcher, porter of the Alamotel, made available the registration card for the twenty third November sixty three, which reflected the following information. David Ferry, Alvin Bob Buoth, Melvin Coffee checked into Room nineteen alam Motel four thirty am, November twenty third, sixty three from New Orleans and stayed until November twenty fourth, which is Sunday, until eight or nine pm.
Speaker 3: What did I just read?
Speaker 2: These guys left and they went to Galveston where they stayed the night at the Driftwood in Galveston and checked out about ten o'clock in the morning on Sunday, the twenty fourth So here we have the first overt contradiction of the trip. They're checked into two motels that night, So fundamentally the night of the twenty second, the twenty third into the twenty fourth, you've got this utter contradiction here in the timeframe because they're checked in the Alamo, they're checked into Driftwood, and here they're checking out of the Alamotel, like twelve hours or ten hours after they check out of the Driftwood. Doesn't make any sense, right, Well, obviously there was somebody else staying in that motel, right, they had two hotels booked to cover for the fact that a group of people stayed at the Alamotel while these guys were at the Driftwood. And we know this because I don't think I have in a slide presentation here, but there was a blonde woman seen at the Alamotel, one of the women that worked there. Why is that significant? Who's the blonde woman in the story? Well, once you come to realize Jack Ruby made his trip down to Galveston this weekend and that Samuel Ruby was impersonating him all through Dallas, who, now do you know is the blonde woman who probably was accompanying Jack Ruby. It was probably Candy Bar. Candy Bar in deep with the Israelis, sleeping with actively Mickey Cohen m and knock them began, and so the blonde woman, I'm convinced Candy Bar and she went out with Jack Ruby on his trip to Galveston. But we'll come back to that later. But this year shows that there was they were checking into two motels that same night of the twenty third.
Speaker 1: Now, let me also ask you about that check in real quick on that document there, Corey. At another point, the porter originally wrote down the twenty second and said, well, so early in the morning, you know, the person who checked them in, you know, made a mistake and he probably meant to write, you know, the morning of the twenty third. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: So I've spent some time on that exact issue, and either it's just as they say, which would make excuse me, it would make somewhat sense because David Ferry, you know, you gotta think he leaves from New Orleans and drives and they would have been that night to check in.
Speaker 3: So um, I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I kind of theorized at.
Speaker 2: One point that maybe they checked in on the twenty second, somebody checked in on the twenty second and left the car there. I kind of thought that might have been the thing, and then why they would change it to the twenty third later and then actually provide a statement to cover for that. It seemed a little extreme to me, so a little outside the realm of possibility. So I don't think it's overly relevant unless there was a car dropped off there. I think that's the only thing that could account for that, other than exactly what the guy said.
Speaker 3: So I think those are our two options.
Speaker 2: It either happened just like he said, or somebody checked in the twenty second dropped a car off and then they had to come back, and then somebody picked up a car. So that's kind of how I look at that. So the place that David Ferry allegedly went was the Winterland Ice skating Rink, which is formally known as the Winterland Ice Arena. Fortunately I was I found a slew of photographs going back to the Winterland I think I have him at the very end of this presentation. If we have time, I'll show them. But this is a very rare photograph You're probably never gonna see anywhere else. All right, So now we have to talk about Roland Chuck Rowland. Roland Chuck Roland is the guy David Ferry shows up at the Winterland and he meets it, Roland Chuck Roland. Now, I don't know about you. I ain't never met nobody named Roland Roland in my whole life. I ain't never met anybody named David David my whole life, or William William. Okay, so the odds is somebody being named Roland Rowland. I thought we're about slim to none, and that was absolutely correct. So I just need to point out here that everybody in the chain of command here and this Kennedy assassination investigation went.
Speaker 3: Along with the fact that Roland Roland.
Speaker 2: Is using a fake name when he testifies before the committee. So let me go ahead and read this excerpt testimony of Roland Charles Roland, taking in court February twelve, sixty nine before the Honorable Edward Haggerty, Judge, Section C. I'll skip over the preamble for the record. Would you state your full name, please, Roland Charles Roland. Okay, that's a lie right there. His name ain't Roland. I don't know what the hell people's problem is, but they allowed him to say this in a court of law. Now, mister Roland, calling your attention to the time you return to the ice rank, you have occasion to meet someone, Yes, who was that? A very unusual thing? A mister David Ferry. The reason this is such a memory to me was because of the way he approached me. He had called the week before, several days before, asking about our services. We get many calls from people coming out of town from out of town because ice skating is an unusual thing to many people and they want to try the sport. Mister Ferry made quite a point. Actually, he made a bit of a pest of himself at the time. Mister Rowland, I'm to show you an exhibit mark for purposes of identification S ten and ask you if you recognize the person depicted. Yes, who is that person, mister David Ferry. So now we have Roland Chuck Roland testifying that he's identifying a picture of David Ferry. Is the man that he actually met in his ice skating rink, which will show here momentarily is impossible?
Speaker 3: Who is that person?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Mister David Ferry. Is that the man you're now talking about. Yes, would you like a description of him?
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: He had a red hair war to pay in a sort of ruddy complexion. Did you have a conversation with Ferry at that time?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did. What was that he came in and made known that he was there as party himself and two others. Was he with anyone at the time? He was by himself when he came up, but later he brought two others over and introduced them to me, but I do not recall their names. And frankly, he came back to me and talked to me. I was waiting on people, and he made quite a point of the fact that he was there. Mister Diamond says, I object to this conclusion. You can testify as to how many times he met or spoke to you, but you're drawing a conclusion. Mister Alcock says mister Rowland. After this first encounter or introduction by Ferry, did you have occasion to talk to him again that same afternoon? And this is where it gets important. Yes, how many times, approximately five? And what was said on these occasions by Fairy nothing except to let me know that he was there, okay. So now we got a guy who doesn't really match a description of Fairy with a ready complexion in a red to pey. Okay. And now he's introducing himself five times just to let him know that he's there. Why would anybody on earth do that? Possibly to draw attention to themselves, to make it absolutely clear that David Ferry was at the Winterland five times. He says, I think you said that Ferry did not rent any skates. That is correct. He did not skate. He spent most of his time walking around the lobby, looking in the pro shop and watching the skaters. He made a number of trips to the telephone booth and then to his two companions, and he was talking to his companions and talking to me on a number of occasions. So Fairy already said that he went skating, and now here we have Roland Roland saying Ferry didn't go skating. So here we have another big contradiction in the official story. Now with respect to your description of mister Ferry, which the record will show, you did offer to describe him and did describe him, did you not? I believe I did. You said he had on a twopey. Yes, and by that you meant false hair. That's right.
Speaker 3: You said it was reddish brown. It was reddish in color. Well that groomed? Was groomed? Are very messy looking? I was quite curly?
Speaker 2: Is the way I would explain it. Would you term it spotty? What is your definition of spotty? Appearances of having hair missing from it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember this is Saturday afternoon between three and five pm in Houston. All right, now, let me ask you with respect to David Ferry's eyebrows, did you recall anything unusual about them? They were unusual, but I can't explain in what way do you recall they were unusual? Like possibly they were plucked or some shape? You say, quite possibly? You saw them?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Were they bushy? You mean why bushy eyebrows? Well, let me help you just a minute. May I have the pictures of fairy please, I don't know the number. And then by mister Diamond, I show you first the photograph that has been marked for identification State eight mister Rowland, purporting to be a photograph of David Ferry after his decease, and ask you to observe the eyebrow on that photograph. Yes, I also show you another photograph mark for identification State ten, likewise purporting to be a photograph of Dave Fairy, and ask you to observe not only the eyebrows, but the back of the hair in the photograph. Okay, having seen these photographs, are you willing to give us any more detail and a detailed description of the appearance of Dave Fairy's eyebrows. Well, they appeared to me what I recalled full. They weren't plucked out, but they were like shaped up like a woman does hers in the sense of a word. You'd say they were full. That is correct. Well, that doesn't make any sense either, does it right? Because David Ferry used to just paint them on. Now, there was some speculation that he had pasted hair onto his eyebrows, but I haven't found any pictures that substantiate any of that. So here we got a guy who's very tall, he's got on a red to pey, and his eyebrows are very full and wide and fluffed up. Okay, So not David Ferry, not in the least. And why is it that Chuck Roland would be willing to lie before the Warren Commission.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get to that here momentarily.
Speaker 1: Cot just to clarify, I think this is the clay Shaw trial.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, did he testify at clay Shaw?
Speaker 1: I think this is from February twelve, the.
Speaker 3: Sex That's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're're correct, you're correct. How many times did fairy introduce himself to you? Approximately four or five? He mentioned his name on four or five occasions, Yes, sir, he did. Did you consider this strange? Quite strange? So, James, when you introduce yourself to somebody, do you introduce yourself four or five times, making sure to mention your name every time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Recross examination by mister Diamond. One moment you say that fairy introduced himself to you five times? I said a number of times, and each time there was quite a point made as to who he was. Didn't you say five times? I object, your honor, says mister Alcock. The witness is not responding to my question. He has a right to explain the answer. He has a right to explain it. But I asked him nothing about the rest the courts has Let me advise the witness, and any answer mister Roland, when they ask you a question, you can either say yes or no, and if it calls for a yes or no, and you will be permitted to explain your answer no matter how long it takes. Thank you, sir. Didn't you say he introduced himself to you about five times? I said about five times?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: In what words did he introduce himself to you upon these occasions through conversation? Did he say I am Dave Ferry five times?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: He pointed out his name, like I Dave Ferry this or that in conversation. So he's making a point to give the name Dave Ferry every single time that he's talking to this guy. Right, how about the first time he introduced himself to you? What did he say then? He said, I'm Dave Ferry. I'm the one that called you from New Orleans about a skating party, and I have my party here. Was there anything unusual about that that first introduction?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because when I talked to him on the phone told him this is a public session, just come in and skate, you thought it unusual for him to identify himself when he comes in at a public skating session. I sure do it? Happens very very seldom. So here what's important is that Chuck Roland is pointing out that Ferry called him, and he's like, yeah, just come on in and skate like you don't need me to do that. I don't got to hold your hand right now. That's basically what he's saying here. So now Dave Ferry comes in, introduces himself five times, uses his name Dave Ferry all these different times, and he went out of his way to let him know that he was there. Okay, why is he doing this? He's drawing attention to himself. That's it. He's creating an alibi story because this zero possibility. The man that this guy Rowland is talking to is Dave Ferry.
Speaker 1: Now you're now you think Roland knows that he knows that isn't the real fairy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And we'll get to why he should know that coming up in this presentation. So what do we got here? So here we got at Galves in Texas, probably talking about the Driftwood on November twenty eight, sixty three, Mary do Verie Clerk Driftwood Motor Hotel thirty one, twenty eight Seawall Boulevard, galveson Texas exhibited hotel registration card three eight oh sixty eight, which reflected that Melvin S. Coffee, Alvin Boboof, and David W. Ferry registered at this hotel at eleven pm November twenty third, nineteen sixty three, and we're assigned room one seventeen. Now, remember they're still checked in at the Allen Hotel and somebody is staying there because they see the blonde woman there. They listed their address as six eighteen North Pierce, So there's been a lot of debate over the years on whose address this is.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 2: I've seen this list as unidentified address more times than I can count. It's not unidentified. That's Melvin Coffee's home address. Records reflected that they checked out November twenty fourth, nineteen sixty three. Time not listed. So they're checking out of both motels on the twenty fourth. Kind of not possible unless you're like Schrodinger's Ferry Missus DOVERI stated that on November twenty fourth, sixty three, one of these individuals made a telephone call to Alexandria, Louisiana. Again, I don't know why they went called the Alexandria or allegedly went there. Alvin Bobu's parents lived there, Clayshaw's parents lived there. There's an airport there, there's a fancy hotel there that the FBI investigated the hell out of. They went there for one of those reasons, which one it is? I don't know, and talk three minutes and total charges were dollar five. Telephone number called to Alexandria unknown. How is it possibly unknown? They got every other phone number in the world but not this one. Give me a break. How do they not have the phone numbers called from the Winterland by David Ferry? How is that possible? Because this is an intentionally obfuscated investigation. All right, So November twenty eight, sixty three, miss surely dial clerk Driftwood Motel. Recall the above three individuals checked out around ten am on November twenty fourth. Okay, so ten am on the twenty fourth, and here's where they start their trip. This is where they allegedly go geese hunting and then go on their trip back to.
Speaker 3: New Orleans.
Speaker 2: None of the story makes any sense because none of it's true. The above registration card reflected that these individuals were driving a Ford station wagon bearing Louisiana Lisi plate seven eight four to eight, nine to five. But David Ferry doesn't own a Ford, does he. No, he does not. He owns a Mercury Comet station wagon. The cool thing about this little bit of trade craft they attempted to pull off here was that the Mercury Comet station wagon and the Ford Falcon station wagon are identical vehicles with different branding. Okay, there are two Ford Falcon station wagons light in color unknown color that are in the story. One of them was connected to Ferry. I covered it recently on my podcast talking about the David Ferry files, and so I think that that possibly could be where the Ford Falcon station wagon came from. Lord Falcon station wagon was also observed up at the house on Belmont and Fort Worth at the same place that Kenneth Glenn Wilson got arrested. Where I'm convinced David Ferry went and did a car swap that's connected to the David Wayne house stuff. But the Ford station wagon, he didn't have a Ford, he had a Mercury.
Speaker 1: Comment.
Speaker 2: This to me is kind of evidence that they were doing license plate swapping between two vehicles.
Speaker 1: Corey. If someone wanted to watch that listen to that podcast on the Ferry Files and your other work. Where do they go?
Speaker 2: Corey Hughes, Bloody History. I think I'd done like my last like ten episodes on Fairry. I probably got like a whole lot more. I'm trying to knock out that file that I got. There's actually okay, there's one document in particular that I'm looking for and it's in the Ferry file somewhere and I can't find it. And that's why I kind of did this whole series on Ferry just to find this one damn document. And when I find it, I'll let you know. But it's one of my favorite documents in all Kennedy research, and it basically puts a rifle in David Ferry's hand. And so when I when I when I find that, I will let you know because it's one of my favorite documents. It's like clear as day that he was involved in the assassination. Everyone, all the people in his circle around him seemed to know that before this thing happened, you know, So when I find that thing, will definitely cover it. Now, we got some notes here from Garrison or Garrison's office, the JG as Jim Garrison an observation on an American success story. Note re subsequent upward mobility of these four arrivals in Galveston in November twenty third, sixty three. In early sixty four, Ferry and bo Booth jointly open a filling station which they got the money from blackmailing Carlos Marcelo. Probably not a good idea. Melvin Coffee hired by NASA at Mishaud. And then breck Wall moves from Dallas to Las Vegas, where he becomes a headliner for years at the Thunderbird, which was owned run by Lewis McWillie, but it was owned by Mo Dallas and Meyer Lansky. And so the point that he's making here is these four guys all had stuff happened for them after the assautha.
Speaker 1: Breck Wall.
Speaker 2: The reason that brick Wall comes up in this is uh and I don't think I talk about it in this particular story, but allegedly Jack Ruby calls brick Wall down at the house of the McKenna's well. The McKenna is actually Robert McEwan. The So it's one of the worst alibis, every one of the worst aliases ever used. And so but that's totally false. Brick Wall, I don't believe ever went to Galveston. I believe the phone call from Ruby to breck Wall was actually brick Wall to Ruby because Ruby was definitely out in Galveston. And how how would Jack Ruby not check in on his buddy Robert McEwen while he's down there, which is exactly what I think happens. So the whole brick Wall thing unrelated but totally totally conspiracy as well.
Speaker 1: How much in the document do you get more into Ruby? So I'll just ask the question. If we get into it later, we will. But Ruby went to his synagogue the night of the assassination. According that's correct, according to the rabbi, is about at eight o'clock at night.
Speaker 2: He estimated, Yeah, I don't buy that. I don't buy the Jack Ruby ever went there. I think that was Samuel Ruby because Jack Ruby had to leave to go to Galveston, and he was seen there the next day in a sporting good store or a hardware store buying a gun. This is in the Warrant Commission documents. So he most certainly left to go to Galveston, where I believe he went to bring Andrew Jerome Blackman back to his boat, which was waiting for him at the Big Galveston Harbor. Why he went and not Samuel, I don't know, but to me that it's pretty obvious because Samuel is the one in the hallway of the police department. Samuel is the one at twelve forty five at w at the Dallas Morning News in the background on the telephone. You know, we got all these pictures of Samuel Ruby, and it's not Jack. It's not Jack Ruby. Jack Ruby went to Galveston to take Jerome Blackman back to his boat. He doesn't get back to Dallas until late Saturday night. Yeah, so, but no, that he's some further clarification one hundred percent David Jack Ruby's trip and the other evidence about him going to Galveston, I need to flesh out and clarify a little more so, David William Ferry. The following investigation conducted by Joseph Kilgore at Port Arthur, Texas. They remember twenty eight sixty three William Frank Powell Week Service Station thirty six forty nine Gulfway Drive, Highway eighty seven, Port Arthur, Texas advis here on Sunday November twenty fourth, sixty three, about one or two pm, Three men in a light blue Commet station wagon stopped at the station. So if it's one or two pm, they were not They could not have watched Jack shooting Oswald on TV. The motor was not running smoothly due to an oil and spark plugs. They purchased a new set driver described as a white male in his early twenties. He was five foot nine to ten inches tall, probably bo Boof at that at that height, weigh one hundred and thirty forty one hundred and thirty one hundred and forty pounds, with light brown hair cut short. One of the other passengers met with the same description right bo Boof and Martin's pretty much the same description. Third passenger described was a white male thirty five to forty five. He was five foot ten to six foot tall, heavy build, dark hair. Powell stated they did not disclose their origin or destination. These men watched television for a short time, believed to be after the actual murder of Oswald. Powell advised they seemed to be in somewhat of a hurry. Does not recall the direction they went when they left the station. No other pages in this document pertained fairy, and no pages in this document or classified. All right, this is this is how I this is one of then other indicators that this guy was not fairy. So William Frank Powelleek service Station Highway eighty seven, Port Arthuritex's advised in November twenty four to last in the early afternoon, three men in a light blue sixty one Comet station wagon. So so here they leave in a Ford Falcon from the hotel. But now we're back in a Comet station wagon, right because David Ferry drove the Ford Falcon back up to Hammond, and these guys took the Comet all the way back to New Orleans. That's why we have this conflict here. Driver described as a white male, early twenties, five nine inches tall, five a ten inches tall. Uh one three zero to one four zero pounds. I'll skip over that stuff. This is what got me forty thirty five to forty five, five a ten inches tall, the six foot heavy build, dark hair, wearing dark trousers and.
Speaker 3: A cowboy hat. Okay, a cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard or seen a picture of David Ferry wearing a cowboy hat. Absolutely not, it doesn't exist. David Ferry never wore cowboy hat.
Speaker 1: Familiar in can.
Speaker 2: No way, no freaking way, okay. Who was known to wear a cowboy hat in this circle. Sergia Arcocha, who was the obvious guy to do this, the build, the relationship to Martin's and all that through. You know they did that break in at the armory, right, so these guys are super tight together Leyton Martin's and Alvin Bobouf and Sergeia Arcoca and so that come the cowboy hat combined with the build and all that stuff and the contradictions with Fairy. To me, it was pretty obvious that it was Arcoia, because remember this, the study of history is the study of relationships. Right, You're not going to go rob a bank with a guy you never met before and the stuff you're going to do. That's like killing the president. Only your super inner circle is going to be in on that. And our Katcha was most certainly as close as it gets to David Ferry on the inner circle, which is weird because our coach is kind of a gung home melting guy. It's surprising that he would put up with like a homosexual, kind of weirdo who was hanging out with kids.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So our coach is a little strange too on that front. Number three described same as driver while waiting for repairs. Individuals watch TV as so the murder of Oswald. All right, so fairy interview by John vols DA's office, December fifteen, sixty six. So now here we are, years later, three years later, three years later, we're going to be interviewing Ferry and we're going to see all the holes in his memory here. So did you take a trip on November twenty second? This is why John Voles Fairry says, whatever day, that day the verdict was rendered in the Marcello case, I took a week in vacation. Where did you go? H Houston, Galveston and Vinton. I had some business for Gil to take care of business? Was this with Gil? One of his cases in federal court? Maryon James Johnson was on appeal. I forgot whether I was to ask him for money for a transcript or what you were going hunting? Did you take any weapons?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Remember last time he said no because he didn't know about crossing state lines and stuff. Right, what kind well, shotguns. How many? Well, I assume offhand a weapon apiece. Right, So he doesn't even remember if he took weapons. He doesn't even remember what he told them three years ago because he wasn't on this trip. Like this trip didn't happen. This is like a total fabrication, just like the lunch room coke story. Ninety seconds after the assassination. They just made shit up. They straight up just made stuff up. Vole says, you went to Houston and went skating. Do you recall whether it was the same day he left here? We left at night, We stayed in a motel. Have to go back to the FBI for accuracy. Why would the FBI be the ones to know what his trip was like? Sometime that next day we went ice skating. I was the only one that knew how. Okay, So here we have two different statements years apart from David Ferry saying he went skating and he was the only one who knew how. But we just heard from Truck Rowland who was like, he never went skating. He just sat by the phone booth. Right, So there's lies upon lies here. Now, if this is an up and up story, why is everyone lying.
Speaker 1: And have we heard in the rehabilitation process that Fairy and his buddies were just nice guys, that the younger some of these younger guys were actually like kind of into skating or roller skating or something and that was like their way in to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, so bo Boof made some statements that he had met some of the other guys who knew Faerry at the skating rink. I'm assuming he's meaning roller skating rink. I'm not sure that they actually believe it or not. I have never researched whether or not there was a damn ice skating rink in New Orleans. I think somebody else told me that there was, but I don't know. But yeah, skating rinks have come up. And why does skating rinks come up. Well, that's where you can traffic children and they're not going to look out of place bringing a kid somewhere, you know what I mean. So I believe that's the ice skating rink connection. That's why David Fairy knew about the bell air going all the way back, and so yeah, I think the skating rinks are quite nefarious when it comes to this story. Vole said, did you rent your own skates or do you have your own and fairy goes we rented them. I don't think I have my own skates. I think we rented them. Well, they very didn't rent any skates because he wasn't on this trip and he didn't go ice skating, and he told people that he did go skating, but we know he didn't, so Vole says or asked, did you leave for Galveston in the morning or night? Do you know what you did when you got to Galveston besides finding it dead? I remember the morning in Galveston because we went out looking for bars and found the only thing you could buy was beer. By our standards, here, it was dead. It couldn't get deader. So far the vacation had been falling on its head. It seems to me it was inclement, some inclemency in the weather, coolness. I don't know what we expected for November, but we wanted something pleasant. I'm trying to recall whether I stopped at Vinton on the way to Houston or coming back. See he doesn't know. I can't remember because he wasn't there. I think I might have my dates all mixed up here. I think we stayed in Vinton that night, the night of the twenty second, the night of whatever date we left here. So now he doesn't even know when the hell they got to the Ala Motel. The story changes once again. We went to Mary and James Johnson's roadhouse, a combination restaurant, bar, et cetera that was invented. Yes, so now he's claiming they stayed in venting the twenty second completely impossible. Do you recall where you stayed in Galveston?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Do you recall where you stayed in Alexandria?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: My only source would be the FBI. How could you possibly go on one of the most crazy trips in American history the day the president gets assassinated and you don't remember where you stayed? Okay, it's a lie, he remembers.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, Corey, in your time in police work, when you get testimony from somebody three years after an event, is it like this?
Speaker 2: You know, I've never had that long of a follow up on a case, because most of the time, if you get a case that requires that kind of lengthy follow up where you can't do anything for like months, then that goes to a detective you worked it till you can't anymore on the road, and then a detective takes over. And so I've never had the opportunity to interview someone years after the fact. And this is a complicated case with an alibi and stuff. So as a street cop, I never really had the opportunity to, you know, to get a story like this from somebody. But if you so me personally, I've been traveling my whole life since I was like eighteen years old. I traveled around the country following the band Fish. I've seen him at least one hundred and fifty times. I can tell you stories about every single place I ever went.
Speaker 3: Okay, how to hell?
Speaker 2: This one guy doesn't remember one thing on one trip from three years ago is like totally mind boggling to me. Uh So, obviously he's lying, all right. So the only way I would know for sure is to call mister Wall. Mister Wall, He's not talking about BRECKT.
Speaker 1: Wall.
Speaker 2: He's talking about FBI agent Wall, who also was involved in this story.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So here we have a New York Times article or a transcript of it. This was from the Garrison files or Wiseber files, I believe. New York Times article by Nan robertson February twenty fifth, sixty seven. It does a very great job of pointing out the contradictions in the story thus far so archives on Faerry's trip FBI reports on testimony of Fairy and others left New Orleans about nine pm November twenty second with two men. Houston Alla Motel registration card shows Ferry, Alvin Bobouf and Melvin Coffee checked into Room nineteen at four thirty am November twenty third. November twenty third date written over November twenty second date. Porter said because as of early morning hours, but he was sure it was November twenty third.
Speaker 3: Porters Lee Fletcher records.
Speaker 2: Show men stayed until Sunday, November twenty fourth, but this conflicts with the card the FBI showed in Galveston, where Mary Deveri, clerk at the Driftwood Motel, showed registration cards showing same three men checked into Driftwall eleven pm Saturday, November twenty third. Another clerk, Shirley Dial, said they left about ten am on Sunday, November twenty fourth. So we see the contradiction here already right caught in a published article by nineteen sixty seven, right, So why the hell in fifty sixty years nobody's focused on David Ferry and putting him in Dallas. I really don't have any idea when everybody seems to know his story was bunked the whole time, right, it's really truly unbelievable. This conflicts with the FBI card. I read that part triple A puts Houston three hundred and sixty four miles or an eight to nine hour drivetime from New Orleans. Galveston fifty miles from Houston about one hour, Dallas two hundred and forty three miles or five and a half hours from Houston. Remember there's no highway system back then, so things took a little longer. Record cards for both motels list car license as LA seven eight four eight nine to five. Ferry told agents it was a light blue nineteen sixty one Comet station wagon he had bought New Orleans several weeks before. At Houston motel it was listed as a Comet automobile. At Galveston it's a Ford station wagon. Right, So you see we have two distinct automobiles here in two different places, driven by two groups of people. David Ferry and the Ford Falcon Arcotia and the kids in the Mercury Comet at Houston Motel. Ferry made several long distance calls motel records at one local and four to New Orleans. Two of these are the radio stations w S, H O and WDSH. There is no WDSH. It doesn't exist. I drove myself crazy for a month looking for it doesn't exists.
Speaker 3: All right, other two town in country?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, let me ask you when move gone, when we're going all those when you're following the band and you checked into a hotel or motel, did you call a Did you call radio stations while you're there? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't, No, I didn't. So the radio stations, I think are meant to mask phone calls. I think the whole purpose of the radio stations is just a Remember Carrie Thornley will stop in Alys, Texas at the radio station to apply for a job, allegedly, but he makes a phone call while he's there. He gives the name Oswald. Obviously it's Kerry Thornley setting up Oswald. But he stopped at a radio station there. Jack Ruby that morning goes to the radio stations. You have the radio stations involved.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: You've got Carry Thornley admitting to Jim Garrison that he has multiple friends and strong connections at both WDSU and w s h O, which was owned by Hank Greenspun, by the way, And so the whole thing is wild to me.
Speaker 1: I thought the Stern family was w ds U.
Speaker 2: Stern family. Yes, Hank Greenspun owned w s h O. Remember Hank Greenspun owned the Sun newspaper in Las Vegas. And for some reason, for some reason, in the fifties and sixties, the CIA went out trying to buy up a whole bunch of radio stations all over the country, and they used people like Hank Greenspun as the you know, benefactor for whatever reason. And yes, yes, yes, there's a whole world there going on with the Israelis and the gun running and Sonborne and all this stuff in the fifties and sixties involving Hank Greenspun, who gets arrested or he got he got busted, but then his name was taken off the indictment for shipping weapons to in aeroplane parts to Israel. Like our country was sunk before you and I were born. My friend, it's really a shame. All right?
Speaker 3: Where was I on?
Speaker 1: Here? Country owned by Marcello?
Speaker 3: Right right down?
Speaker 2: A country is owned by Marcello. They called the radio stations. But this doesn't exist. So yeah, this is basically now, this is just a showing the contradictions in the story thus far. I thought it was a great summary. But what did Faerry actually do?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So this is the most important stuff that kicks off the entire assassination story. This is like, this is like the first thing that happens, So I'm not going to read this whole thing. This is Cedric Gervais talking to Jack Martin, and basically this is where Jack Martin because Jack Martin made a phone call to the FBI and on the twenty second ratted David Ferry out. And basically what he tells him is this, He said, I do happen to know. I can't tell you how I know, but it's damn reliable that Faerry was in Dallas at least in Fort Worth two days before the assassination of President Kennedy. Then it goes into I understand he was the fly three people from there to Rado, Texas. You know, all this stuff about pilots flying people out of Dallas is totally bunk. Nobody flew out of Dallas except for Seymour and Lauren Hall. I mean Lawrence Howard on the on the CIA plane with Robert Vincent. Like nobody else flew. Everyone else drove. So all to talk about looking for planes and crashed pilots off the coast of Mexico. All bunk, all right, So check Daily Star. This is from the Garrison files, Hammond, Louisiana. Supposedly a graduate student presumed Southeastern says Ferry hit out the night of the assassination in a dorm in Hammond. There's an airport in Hammond. Also, the Homa Shaw's mother, athletic director Grady Martin might have some info. There is zero info on athletic director Grady Martin at all. So but yes, I one hundred percent agree David Ferry was most certainly not in Houston. He most certainly hit out the night of the assassination in Hammond. And the student they're talking about is Frank J. Hlona Junior, which we will get to hear momentary early. So the story is that he goes there not the night of the assassination, but that he does all this stuff he goes on the trip to Houston and Galveston. That he gets back to New Orleans, he realizes that the DA's after him, and then he allegedly on that Sunday, the twenty fourth, drives up to Hammond where he stays that Sunday night into Monday in Hammond, Louisiana, before coming back and meeting mc garrison in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: A lot of driving for that, Yeah, that weekend, I.
Speaker 2: Know, right, And so this is what Compton says. It's very important we go over this word by word because he's about to have his story blown out of the water by his own roommate. Mister Compton continued to state that on Sunday after the assassination, at five thirty am, he was awakened by David Ferry in his dormitory bed at the University of Southeastern in Hamon, Louisiana. Mister Compton stated that until this day he's uncertain how Dave Ferry located him on this date. That's a lie. At this time, Dave Ferry was in hysterics and near tears as he stated, the police are at my home and have taken my things. Compton stated that Dave Ferry did not elaborate on my things and stated that Faerry also related he didn't do anything wrong. Well, let me point on Matt real quick, Sunday morning, at five thirty in the morning, it is absolutely one hundred percent impossible for any of these events to have occurred because none of these events occurred until after midnight on Monday. It was not until after midnight on Monday that the cops show up at David Ferry's house, arrest Bobouf and Martin's searched David Faery's house find all kinds of guns and explosives and all kinds of stuff. That is after midnight Sunday into Monday. So for him to say Sunday after the assassination of five thirty is completely wrong. In regards to the rest of the story he relates about. David Ferry says there's some things missing some then official story is that he's still in Galiston at this point. Yeah, right, correct, right, yes, So Compton has just screwed up on his timing because Compton, I promise you, was awakened by Fairry at five thirty in the morning on this Sunday that he's talking about. But it was not connected to the story that he gave him, and I we'll get to that here momentarily.
Speaker 1: But in nineteen sixty three, you can just roll up to a college and just find a dorm and go up to the guy's dorm room and enter the dorm and then just stand over a bede.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, I guess, so that's creepy. I guess security wasn't what it was back, you know, back in the day.
Speaker 3: So and then he goes.
Speaker 2: The two talk for a while on different unrelated subjects, and then Ferry made two calls to New Orleans. Compton believed they were to gra Gill. Compon said Dave Ferry left approximately eight thirty am the same morning. Believed he returned to New Orleans in a Ford Falcon station wagon painted light blue. Here we go a second distinct reference to the Ford Falcon station wagon painted light blue. But we know that the Mercury Comet station wagon was on its way back to New Orleans where it stopped that week service station. Right, So clearly two distinctly different vehicles. Not a mistake in the description. Compensated he never met Lee.
Speaker 3: Harvey.
Speaker 2: Oswald also said he could not connect him in any way with cap only knowledge of Oswald came from mister Bill Wolf, who headed the New Orleans Astronomers, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The connection between Bill Wolf and Thomas Compton should not exist. I don't know why it does at some Harvey and Lee stuff. I'm not going to cover that today. But that statement by Compton that he knew mister Bill Wolf is wild, straight up should not be. It should not be the case. But it's a whole different conversation there, all right. So this is the most important Kennedy document of all time, all time. Like people will give us the documents, dude, we got the document.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the most important Kennedy document of all time. I will put my I will stake my life on that statement.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: In the fall of nineteen sixty three. This is from Frank J. H Alona, Junior, Thomas Compton's actual roommate at the time that David Ferry came and stayed with them. Okay, in the fall of nineteen sixty three, my roommate was Thomas Compton. We were residing in Holloway Smith Hall, Southeastern Louisiana College. I think that on approximately November twenty second or November twenty third, he told me that a friend of his would be staying in our room. Okay, this is significant because Compton told the FBI he had no idea how Ferry found him. He just showed up one day out of the blue. But that's not true because Frank Selona is saying something to the complete opposite of that. He said that his friend told him that they would have a friend staying in the room, so he knew that he was coming. Okay, So Thomas Compton is a liar. He probably got diddled by Fairry ten years prior in the Civil Air Patrol, and so why he's willing to give him an alibi I don't know, but obviously he lied. The reason for this person staying was said to be that he could be where many people could see him. Hello, alibi, al he's just explaining analeb. What an alibi is? Okay, this is exactly what happened. I was told his name was Dave. I don't remember for certain whether I was ever told his last name. I was told that he was a psychologist. Okay, so are we talking about David Ferry. Of course we are I even clipped from the directory that year David Fairy psychologist right here, which was in the local phone directory at Louisiana Avenue Parkway.
Speaker 3: And my name Dan by the way, yeah, right, right right. He got all those fake degrees, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Barrie University, Phoenix, Nerva, whatever.
Speaker 2: Phoenix University. So I was told that he was a psychologist. On the twenty third of November, in the afternoon or perhaps the evening, so we're talking Saturday, in the afternoon or the evening, I went to my room and found the man sleeping in my roommate's bed. His back was to me, so I couldn't see his face at the time. I noticed, however, that he was sleeping fully clothed and with his hat on. At this time, I also noticed that his hair was very strange looking. I believe I was introduced to him later on in the evening, but I don't remember the nature of the introduction or what was said, except that not much was set at all. I asked my roommate about this man, and in particular about his hair, and he told me he was bald, and that he paced the theatrical hair at the point where his hat met his head. I'm not certain that he spent the entire night in the room, or that he spent even more than a few hours in the early evening. The next time I saw him was Sunday morning in the lobby of the dormitory. It was very crowded as everyone was watching the funeral on TV. The funeral wasn't till Monday. I believe I saw him. I don't think I saw him after the Sunday morning. Later that day, my roommate told me that he David gone back home. I don't know how we got home. Perhaps my roommate drove him. At a later date, my roommate disclosed to me that he had either known or had heard of Lee Harvey Oswald through the Civil Air Patrol, of which he was a member for a short time. So I don't know if you can see it, but this is the most important Kennedy document of all time period. This debunk's David Fairy's alibi story shows that he was never at the Winterland. Why did he fabricate an alibi about the Winterland? Obviously because the guy was in Dallas, Okay. This to me starts the flow of dominoes that leads right to the Grassy Knoll, and I don't understand how in sixty goddamn years nobody else could point this out. See, I don't get proud that I saw stuff like this. This makes me angry. I had to waste the last eight years of my goddamn life on this when someone else could have done it. Jesus Christ, Like, I swear to God, this is my biggest complaint with the JFK research world. The answers are right there in front of us, and they've been there for sixty years. Okay, that's my rant. I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: Has anyone, by the way, has anyone in the years so you put out your book in twenty twenty three, we've been out there weekly almost whatever, we'll have you on talking about it.
Speaker 1: Has anyone come out and said, look like, yeah, I mean we've been looking at this wrong. No.
Speaker 3: No, you have two camps.
Speaker 2: You have people who either see it, agree with me, and are and acknowledge what's going on. And then you have every other Kennedy researcher in the world who either ignores it, pretends it doesn't exist, doesn't acknowledge it, hasn't ever reviewed it, or doesn't seem to think I'm correct in some way or shape or form, because you happen to be in court Recrlo's most sallow that morning.
Speaker 3: It's like it drives me up up a wall.
Speaker 1: So there's two things up in the document. I wish maybe was which was a little more clear, Like when he says I approximately the twenty second or twenty third he wasn't. He doesn't even quite know that, and then he and then he screws up the Sunday morning thing you want.
Speaker 2: To write right, Well, you have to think they had they had three days of Kennedy funeral on television Saturday, Sunday and Monday. They had three full days on television of coverage, Yeah, coverage of stuff. So that's probably why he said that about the twenty second. But we know he stayed there over that night, because that's the official story. He drives up to Hammond from New Orleans and stays there, and so we know that's what happened.
Speaker 1: The other Yeah, one way or the other. Hammond factors in and so so the official story is that, Okay, I'm in New Orleans, but now I gotta get I just came home, but now I gotta leave again, and I go to Hammond.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't think he never went He never went to New Orleans. He stayed in Hammond because it was Sergei Arcachi who was with the kids on the trip, and so they go back, serge ar Kotta drops the kids off, and then Serger Arcotta, I don't think he was he living in Houston or Dallas at the time. He probably drops them off and then goes back to wherever he was.
Speaker 1: Houston does sound familiar. Houston does sound familiar at that for him that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or what he probably did was because he was driving David Faerry's Mercury Comet. He probably drove the kids back to the place, parked the Mercury Comet in front of the house, and then found another way back. And then David Ferry went and returned his Ford Falcon station wagon, goes home, and then you got the Ford the Mercury Commet waiting for him. So that's kind of the series of events that I see happening there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well, the other thing I want to mention too is this this visual of this guy who claims to be a psychologist and that hey, you can just do you ever live in the door. No, this idea like, hey, I got a buddy coming, that's common, right, It's a weekend. It's like he's gonna be here. Okay, you know, my roommate's got a guy coming. That's fine. Uh. The fact that he's sleeping with his clothes on, with that hat on, uh, it just fits more rationale than standing over a bed at five point thirty in the morning talking about my you know, they've taken my things, which doesn't even corroborate the time frame anyway. So there's some honesty here. And I'm not just trying to let you know, back you up on this. I'm just saying, just a story, there's more honesty in the story. It feels more real.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And why would David Ferry be wearing all his clothes because he just chilled the presidence and drove six or eight hours. He's just, oh my god, exhausted, you know, and he just got to the bed and probably collapsed, like his whole body just collapsed on it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So all of this makes perfect sense to me. The contradiction in the story with Thomas Compton totally debunked by Frank Jelona. I mean, this guy is a hero. To me, I wish I had a picture of this guy. I'd put it on my wall. You know, zero information on mister Scholona other than the statement wow. So but to me, I can't. I've gone through hundreds of thousands of pages of documents. Nothing compares to this piece of paper. With the exception of like Kerry Thornley's fifty page aff of David and the one document of on David Ferry. I'm looking for that I haven't come across yet. Where Basically, I got a bunch of kids in a cart. They stop at a gas station and they're talking to this guy about how Dave's gonna kill Kennedy. I mean, it was pretty wild.
Speaker 1: I've listened or the second it's.
Speaker 2: It's in one of them. It's in one of the two David Ferry. There's two David Ferry files. One about four hundred fifty pages, the other one is about three hundred and fifty pages.
Speaker 3: It's in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: These kids, all these guys stop at the gas station and they tell the clerk at the gas station Kenny's Kennedy's coming to town. But we got this guy, Dave for the rifle, who's going to take care of it. I'm like, what great document. Great document. It's in there somewhere. I gotta find it, all right, So this is David Fairy's actual timeline, ferries in Fort Worth on November twenty at sixty three. As for Jack Martin, Jack mart because there's some definite obfuscation over the real man's identity. I don't know if you've read Coup in Dallas yet by Alborella. Yeah, he talks about you know, Lafitte was in New Orleans at this time, and Lafitte was a tactical mastermind, and Jack Martin was an alcoholic, you know, back Alley abortion guy who was never in the military, who'd had no tactical training. But some of the statements made by Jack Martin allegedly were extremely highly tactical in nature, far outside the realm of what Edward Suggs would have ever known. And so there is a big I think Alberelli puts some very good emphasis on the possibility that we need to really do some work into the true identity of Jack Martin, because he believes that Lafitte was using Jack Martin's identity at some point in time, that it's.
Speaker 1: Jack Lemon by the way in Oliver Stones movie right.
Speaker 2: So then ferries in Dallas eleven twenty two sixty three, where he is one of two shooters in the area of the knoll. He is one of the two shooters tip It along with Kerry Thornley. He then flees and hides out in Hammond, Louisiana the night of the twenty second As per the Garrison memo, Ferry chilonis he's Ferry sleeping on Saturday, November twenty third, sixty three in the afternoon or evening in Hammon, Louisiana, and this confirms Ferry never went to the Winterland. If he's seeing him in the bed on Saturday, he's not at the Winterland. It's Arcota. So he goes to the Driftwood motel and he checks in at eleven pm. Thomas Compton then puts Fairy and Hammond at five thirty am Sunday eleven twenty four till eight thirty am. See this is where Thomas Compton screwed up, because if David Ferry drives down to Galveston, checks into the Driftwood at eleven o'clock and then drives immediately back to Hammond, he would show up about five thirty in the morning Sunday, which is what I think happened. He got back to Thomas Compton's plays five thirty Sunday, but the events that Thomas Compton relayed wouldn't happen till the next day, and so therefore he kind of smushed his two stories together.
Speaker 1: You have Faery leaving that dorm room in Hammond, simply driving down to Galveston. Yes, check a check into the Driftwood. But hey, I'm here, I'm you know, Davari, I'm here to check in right at the desk. And then he gets get into his car and leaves. Yes, another vehicle.
Speaker 2: No, he's probably still in the He's still in the Ford Falcon station wagon at this time. And why did he do that instead of just letting the guys check into the motel. Well, he probably had to meet with them for some reason. There's probably some other factor that I'm unaware of that he needed. He probably needed to go down. Yeah, it might have been money, it might have been something they needed, you know, whatever it was, he probably had to meet with them down there. Jack Ruby should be in Galveston at the same time, right Saturday, and so maybe he's meeting with Jack Ruby. All these guys know each other. I mean, it's not like they don't know each other, and so who knows.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And this is probably where all this stuff with Monte de Monte comes in, where something went on down there. I don't know what happened, but something went on down there. It probably did happen. That's Saturday night, the twenty third. But then yeah, David Fairy checks in the motel and then drives back to Hammond, where he probably shows up around this five point thirty in the morning on Sunday, which is about the time that Thomas Compton states. But none of the events that Thomas Compton relaid about they take some of my things, none of that happens for another, you know, like twenty hours. So he obviously mixed up his story there. And then Chilona puts Fairry and Hammond on eleven twenty five in the morning during Kennedy's funeral, and then Fairies in New Orleans where he meets with Garrison on the twenty fifth that afternoon. I still will never be It always blows me away how quickly they almost had this whole thing wrapped up like on Monday, by having David Faerry in Garrison's office. I mean, that's how close they were all thanks to Jack Martin being a drunk rat.
Speaker 1: And Garrison, as we know, doesn't buy the story from the outset, right, remember right, Yeah, he finds it completely ridiculous's mind blowing. And I wonder if this is where a lot of people shut down, because we're not even talking about Fairy actually what his actions actually are. In the afternoon on the twenty second in the Knoll and in o'cliff, we're talking about this official story that we've been told, and I think I think you folks are struggling to accept it. It's just because it's it's been so ingrained Corey as the ice skating rink and everything like that. Yeah, so you might have to give people a rote there to kind of to give them time to come around. Maybe another sixty years or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another sixty years is about right, you know? So what's next? All right? So this I threw this in here. I'm not going to read the whole thing. This is the Clara Flornoy Gay statement. This was just to give some backup to the idea that Ferry was involved.
Speaker 3: Missus.
Speaker 2: Gay goes to Gill's office and she sees that they were cleaning out Fairy's desk. She's obviously dealing with Alice Guidros, who's a total lying bitch. Also just the secretary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who backs up the idea that Ferry was in court.
Speaker 2: I think correct, right, So the Clara Flornoy Gay goes to Gill's office and she sees it. There's like a piece of paper with a chart and it said it had the word Elm written on it and appeared to be a street and there was a building on the street with a square letter and with letters of v P written in the square. So she's saying, I'm taking this at the FBI and CLARIF and Gidros is like no. When she grabs it out of her hand and throws it in the trash, it's I think it's a I think it's a very valid story. And this is reported to the local police.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. I mean, has or anyone tried to brush off why that that she was lying and that this story was made up, that this that she's I don't know, I'm a witness. That's that's kind of that's damning.
Speaker 2: If it's true, right, And also why was she using g ra Gill? He's a mob lawyer, And who the hell is this Clara Kloronoy Gay and why was she using a mob lawyer for whatever she was using?
Speaker 3: So who knows that?
Speaker 2: You know, I just don't buy that he had any legitimate work, all right, So let's talk about the Knoll and what I've concluded happened. And I'm open to altering my p active on this if someone can bring me some evidence, if someone can bring me some Like the statements of Ed Hoffman, which we'll get to here in a moment, they're kind of ambiguous in regards to the direction the shooter was facing here, because you got to think, from where Ed Hoffman is standing, he's standing across the Stemens Freeway, so he's looking one direction. He would see a guy and he didn't see the rifle till the guy turned around. If that's only because the rifle had to in facing this direction like I have here up in the upper left corner, because if it was facing the other direction, if that would have been perpendicular to Hoffman and he would have seen the rifle the whole time. But no Ferry had to turn around, which tells me that it was pointed this direction, which is why I've drawn the conclusion that Fairy fired the shot that struck Kennedy in the throat from the front.
Speaker 1: But how far away is Hoffman roughly from where he's standing, how much two hundred feet?
Speaker 2: It's God, no, I'd say it's further than that. Let's say it's it's probably further than two hundred feet.
Speaker 1: So he's a way out, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, He fortunately what he provides. He provides a description of clothing, and the clothing is relevant, and so that's why you know, here's the thing when cop When the cops interview somebody and they provide details, and those details are relevant or significant, but the witness doesn't understand the relevance or significance of those details, then you know he's telling the truth. And so I'll give you an example. If I have a If I'm a cop and I'm investigating a string of burglaries, and every single time the guy left in a yellow Mustang, and then I go to another burglary and witness said, yeah, I don't know the guy left in a yellow Mustang. It's the same guy. It's that simple. That's how cops think. That's how cops operate. It is that simple, okay. And so the very basic observations given by given by Hoffmann. He wouldn't have known the significance of the dress of David Ferry at that time, with the blue jacket in the black felt hat. He wouldn't understood the significance of that. But I do because those are the same descriptions of the man who was at the tip shooting, right, And so that's another connection. People have a hard time making the description of the man in the blue jacket by Ed Hoffman and the man in the blue jacket at the tip of shooting clearly the same guy. We know it's linked because we also have the Carl Mather's great plymouth there at both scenes. I mean, so all the evidence is so overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Now, folks who don't know about Ed Hoffman, I was suspicious about him too, because quite frankly, I mean, he was a hard guy to believe and I realized because I may be projecting because of his condition. He was deaf, mute, right, and so, and he was I don't want to say chastise, but he was pretty beaten down by the events of maybe of his story not being accepted.
Speaker 2: Well, there's other parts of his story that are weird that I can't figure out, Like he tried to tell a cop what happened, and then somebody tried to pay him money to shut up.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, there's some stuff in there that's like, what are you talking about? That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, I mean, and he gave the accurate description David Ferry behind the pick offense, which we'll get to here surely. But what I've concluded thus far is that Fairy fired that first shot that struck the president in the throat. I'm willing to alter my perspective on this if I can get further clarification on the Ed Hoffman stuff, and if I can locate the damn position of Valenti also is a major factor too.
Speaker 1: So I know there's there's Hoffman, but hang on, Corey. So in order for David Ferry to shoot, that means he would have to have been pretty well versed in not only shooting someone, but do you think killing someone?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I don't have any evidence he killed anybody prior.
Speaker 3: But he Oh that's actually not true. That's not true. He told what was it?
Speaker 2: He told Cruche that when he went on that trip to Cuba where he got stabbed in the stomach and had that big scar. I think he said that he killed a bunch of people down there on that on that what was that?
Speaker 3: That was a bay of pigs?
Speaker 1: So or what?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't bay of pigs. It was one of his missions to bust the guys out of the Cuban jail. But no, I think he had, dude, the guys that look at the people he's hanging out with, a bunch of mercenaries and stuff. I mean, come on, these guys are killers. And so when I point out the fact that these guys are already well known to us, you know, you got like Laurence Howard and Lauren Hall in the book Depository, David Ferry, these are all known names. I think people are disappointed when I talk about this stuff, because they expect it to be somebody we never heard of, like out of some weird assassination factory or some Corsican who's all spooky, right right, Like that's what people want. They want the big mystery, And they say, no, dude, is the ANSWER's been here the whole time. It's all the guys in New Orleans and then a couple mob guys thrown in for good measure, and like it's it's it's simpler than everyone thinks. Is why nobody's coming around to these same conclusions are assuming.
Speaker 1: There is a rationality to what you just said. On the other hand, when you look at something like the Day of the Jackal, you have that coition, you have that condition that in order for something this big to happen, you're gonna go to some unknown, anonymous guy, pay him a lot of money, who's going to go out into a field and he's gonna shoot a special bullet that's gonna blow up this watermelon right right, and and then he's gonna go and go up to a high high rise building. Uh, and he's gonna shoot the goal. That is kind of what we're thinking. I think. And that's why do you notice nobody ever wants to talk about the shooters?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, And I think it's a cop out. And that's why I that's why when I made a decision to do this, that's what my focus was. I was like, because no one else is even trying, So yes, I don't believe that those assassins who are mysterious, who go by the single name, who like no one you got you gotta call the Cia brothers, cousin's neighbor in order to get ahold of the guy.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think that's myth. That's total myth.
Speaker 2: When you look at the most badass hitmen for the Mob, who are you looking at? You're looking at that guys, you know, you're looking at Lenny Patrick, You're looking at like Sam Di Stefano, right, You're looking at all these guys who are like just normal schmos who learned how to shoot a gun. They none of them were grown in an assassination factory. You know, it's not such a such a I don't think so. Well, I you know, the closest thing that you're gonna find are when they go down to like No Name key and train it no name Key. That's an assassination factory, if you ask me, and I actually believe that I have. I have some suspicion that VOLENTI went down there, met with Lafitte and trained at No Name Key.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I have some documents in ZR Rifle that to me indicate that even though I'm speculating to some degree. Okay, but yeah, that's the assassination factory stuff. We've already known the CIA trains guys to kill people down in the keys. That's the assassination factory. It doesn't have to be some weird you know. There ain't nothing like it. It ain't There ain't no John Wicks out there. Okay, that's another example.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, Jason Bourne type, you know this Jack Ryan type. You know that we've been fed in these heroes of intelligence. But real quick, a little background before it. I'm very his father being a police captain in Cleveland Police one of the most notorious at the time, one of the most populous cities in the United States, also one of the most notorious in terms of the mafia and the mob. And Fairy's boss this is mister Ferry. The father his boss for a few years before Ferry retired was Elliott Ness, who came from Chicago to run Cleveland's Public Safety District division. And I will say, I'm just gonna throw this out there, folks, if you don't know anything about the Torso murders of Cleveland, those were going on at the same time unsolved.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm gonna have to ask you about that after because I'm not familiar with this and it piqued my interest. Yeah, so we're gonna have to have a conversation about that.
Speaker 1: That sounds killer.
Speaker 3: More on's all mysteries. I love it. So this is at Hoffman, the guy in the middle.
Speaker 2: Note of like the description of the man standing to his his right, but it's our left with the black hat, with the wide felt man and the dark suit. Okay, it's very important.
Speaker 1: Looks like somebody we know.
Speaker 3: Yes, it sure does. And so yeah, Ed Hoffman is way over here, right, So.
Speaker 1: That's that's pretty far, I mean, okay, so that's a good that's a great great talk visual here of where Ed Hoffen he pulls off to the side of the freeway as because he sees the motorcade right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the railroad tracks and so he's one over. He's a little more over where the cars are, so he's even further out, so it's probably like a football field. But the only thing relevant that he really has to see is this the general height of the guy and.
Speaker 3: What he's wearing. What he's wearing is everything.
Speaker 2: So basically he sees David Ferry right here from there from when I calculate David Ferry, well, then, just like Ed Hoffman says, he will walk off casually towards the railroad yards, but he stops at the pergola. I believe he stops at the pergola. And his photographed right here. Notice the hat and the jacket, and let me scroll right back up to like Ed Hoffman's description, the hat and the jacket. I mean, it's like there's nobody else who looking like that and in the area. Okay, so and this picture again, this picture has been out for fifty sixty years. To me, that's pretty obviously David Ferry is up there. Even you see the back flap of the hack going up a little just like no, but.
Speaker 1: I just gonta say, I just love though that he's talking to those women, you know, like I we mentioned before, I can you know what happened? I don't know. There's something may have happened back here.
Speaker 3: At the right right.
Speaker 2: So here's David Fairry again clearly in the back of the railroad yards walking through. And see if I have the comparison photo, and this is the comparison photo here. I mean, to me, it doesn't get much more slam dunk than this. David Fairry was a broke guy. He only had one suit that's referenced in the Brochars file. I'm confident he's The picture on the left is a known picture of David Firry. I'm pretty confident he's wearing the same clothes in that picture on the right. And once again, this picture has been out for sixty years, sixty si zero.
Speaker 1: So what point, what point does that happen? One point is is people have already charged the knoll to kind of see what's going on, and is that the picture up up above or where that fellow is walking away? Is that kind of like moments like where.
Speaker 2: Are this one here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So okay, So the series of events as I see it, is he he walks off casually, just like Ed Hoffman says after throwing the rifle to the railroad man.
Speaker 3: He then walks up to here to the pergoli.
Speaker 2: He's just casual. And then from here he will then cut back here in the railroad yards. This is like the sequence of events, and then from here he will do I have I don't think I have the Velma stuff in here, but from here he will go and sit in the gray plymouth behind the Texas School Book Depository where Velma the callar on Coast to Coast says, you know, he had the suit on and the real heavy eyebrows and the gray plymouth and gave me a real mean look.
Speaker 1: You know. Okay, is this so? Is this? Where is this the lee? Can Lee Bauer see this parking lot that he you're we're seeing right here? Is this the behind the fence?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then could you go up to that map of Dueling Plaza real quick where we saw at Hoffman's position. And then so the Velma, Velma's back over here where the arrow, the red arrow is.
Speaker 2: Velma should be right here behind the book depository, like can you see my cursor? Yeah, it should be here. Right over here is where she was parked. So David Ferry fires the shot, tosses the rifle to I believe it's Andrew Jerome Blackman. I'm willing to re examine that too. It's only it's one of two people. It's black Men or Lewellyn, but I don't think it's Llewellyn. Llewellyn is a tall guy, and I just have to get confirmation on Blackman's hype. But I'm pretty sure it's black men because it corresponds with his trip in in the port and leaving on Monday and all that stuff. So but David Ferry will then walk from here over to that pergola where he was seen. He's obviously they're not not there too long. And then we'll walk right and then he will walk back into the railroad yards and he's probably photographed right about here. Okay, this is probably right about where that photograph happens. And then he'll walk continued back behind the Texas school Book Depository where he gets into that great plymouth where he's then seen by Velma.
Speaker 1: Okay, right now, now real quick, Corey, because from if you can go back to that map. Sorry, I just well, while I have you here now at the corner mayor of elm in Houston, you know we have done that work on the laundry the living supply truck which we think may have made a right and was onto Houston. Now that was under construction or closed off, but uh, he may it may have been let go by the officers. So there's been some did anyway, is there a witness seeing movement out of the Depository. Uh, while Velma is sitting there because there's all things going on, right, This is moments right after the shooting.
Speaker 2: Right right, So the moment's in the right after the shooting. If you want to talk about witnesses from I don't have any witnesses from the book Depository who claim to see any of this stuff. What I do have is a witness from the dal Text building. But that's connected to the Larry Floor stuff, which we'll cover another time. Many people believe Larry Floor is actually Ted Shackley, which I am leaning in that direction as well. But yeah, so David Ferry, he then walks back here. He's seen in the in the in the vehicle by Velma. And this is how Also we know that Tippet was here because Velma saw Tippet. And we also have the photograph of Tippet on Houston Street from the Robert Hughes film The tip It is here right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Tippet was standing like right here on the street. You got the costume people all lined up next to him, Miltier across the street.
Speaker 3: Miltier across the street probably by the way, if you.
Speaker 1: Look at that across the if you look at if you can pull the costumed uh, and you compare the what is that the west maybe? Uh?
Speaker 3: This is west?
Speaker 1: This is easy west side of Houston. Right, this is the picture, the very clear picture we see on the on the east side of Houston, very normal looking folks on that on where the shadow is across the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of people who I'm questioning because there's a couple of people who I can it looks to me like they're wearing Greco Roman style robes. There's one of them. There's one on Houston Street, there's one on Elm Street, and I think that there's one or two on across across Houston on this shadowy side. But the pictures are never really that good. So I'd really like to something. I'd like to reevaluate.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, if you but then you got all them good. Anything he's saying is crazy. This is the center of Dallas Masonic kind of roofs in Dallas. By the way, So the this was this was a cultic from the beginning. Folks. Okay, this isn't nut. This isn't nuts of stuff. I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Took me, it took me years to even acknowledge the possibility of the occult stuff. But once you see it, you can never unsee it. And once you see it, you're like, oh my god, we're run by a bunch of lunatics.
Speaker 1: How many the placement of folks along the a long elm uh, how many of those are actors? Do you think? How many of those are actual office people who are just kind of there there. They seem very subdued.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're all wearing like very nice clothing. If you look and notice a lot of them are wearing very nice black clothes, like very formal.
Speaker 1: It's gonna say, like like church, sure, almost funeral type.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, all right, I'm convinced that most people, I'm convinced most of the people who are actually in daily Plaza itself, with the exceptions of the ones who we've identified, know are employees of the area. I think the vast majority of people in Daily Plaza knew about it, were there because they were funneled there.
Speaker 3: To witness it. And yeah, I don't because we don't.
Speaker 2: We haven't identified seventy five percent of the people in the pictures in Daily Plaza. Seventy five percent at least we look at the picture, but don't have no idea who they are, right, and they've never come forward said hey, I was there.
Speaker 3: You'd think they would. They have enough for all these years, you know.
Speaker 1: I'd be interested to know how many people and now, according to the Rabbi Silvermen, there was a large number of people who attended the memorial service that night to cheer at Israel. I'd be curious. I don't know if anyone has really talked about that. I had never really seen many people come out and talk about that service. I'd be curious who they were and how many witnessed what they saw there? Who went over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's scenario I definitely need. I'm definitely I mean, these connections from Jack Ruby to his to the greater Israeli scheme, I would think are very They're very important. They needed further investigation for sure. All Right, So let me scroll past this stuff.
Speaker 1: David Fair.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty clear his day, that's David Fairy. He lied about his whole trip. He's clearly I mean, the description based on Ed Hoffman and the I mean, the hat is virtually identical. He nailed the description there. It's to me, I don't know, it's it's obvious his days him, Plus he got Leyton Martin's and Alvin Boboof right there in daey Plaza. I kind of gave up on facial recognition because it's hit or miss, you know, uh, But it's clearly his guys standing there. And the one thing that really kind of bugs me is like the statement that Buell Fraser gave about Oswald driving him to work that day. He said that Oswald was wearing a gray more or less flannel wool type coat. Well, I think you're staring at the only gray more or less flannel wool type coat and the whole story. Alvin Boboof is wearing a gray more or less flannel wolf coat. It's even the same. Look at the you can see the curve here and see how the collar starts to curve like it folds in on itself. And then you can see that clearly in the in the arrest photo, right, you can see how it folds in on itself here in the arrest photo, same thing it does right here.
Speaker 3: So I'm convinced this is album.
Speaker 2: This is definitely Alvin Bobuf and Layton Martin's and this is the proof that Melvin Coffee never went on the damn trip. I mean, look at the way the hair is flowing too.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's clearly them. I even sent this to my cop friend and was like, oh yeah. They took about two seconds and looked at it, go yeah, that's them. So I was like, yeah, of course it is. So his guys are there too, and Velma.
Speaker 1: Before we get into Velma though, uh oh.
Speaker 3: We skipped Velma. We can get right to the winter Land. Is the next stuff?
Speaker 1: Real quick? On facial recognition, Corey, is that you mentioned that quite often? I mean, is that a common investigative tactic or is that your No?
Speaker 2: No, I just did it because we have the technology available to us today. But the problem is, like I've run multiple pictures of Jack Valenti, who I know are all the same person, and I've had facial facial recognition tell me some of them are not the same person, and I'm like, that's just wrong. Right, So, facial wrecking doesn't get it right all the time, it really doesn't, but it can get it close. It can tell you like here we got an eighty four percent match based on profile to a regular photo.
Speaker 3: Right, So I mean, yeah, the to me, it's good. It's a good tool.
Speaker 2: But it's not like it got ted Shackley and Larry Floor at a seventy seven percent match. So it gave it a positive match at seventy seven percent. Does that mean it's him?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it's never as conclusive as you think it is. You're still with me, Yeah, let's move on to to this all right. So now we're at the Winterland Ice Skating Rink and the Winterland Ice Arena, Houston, Texas. This is I have a whole slew of Americana from the Winterland. I would love to get my hands on an actual physical patch like this. I'll pay top dollar if anyone out there can find one.
Speaker 1: Why do you.
Speaker 2: Because it's owning a piece of history, I mean a very important piece of history that no one else even understands. Irrelevance of that, to me is the best stuff in the world. Stuff that's uber important that no one else understands, the relevance of. Like I have a picture, okay, So I have a copy of Jack Valenti's first book, signed to Frank and Bethany Church. Though to me, that's the most significant it's the most significant autograph in history because it's the guy yep, because the guy who did the first Church committee. He was the guy looking for the Grassy nul shooter. And I have a book signed to him by the Grassy neal Shooter. It's the most priceless book in history, if you asked me, worth millions. If nobody understands ther relevance except me, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like fuck, you know, it's like having a pot of gold and nobody knows is worth anything more. Pictures of the Winterland. It looks like, you know, your typical kind of skate rink. You know, I grew up going to the what was the Stardust skate rink when I grew up in Sarasota, Florida, and I practically lived at the Stardust skating rink. So before the Internet, people actually did things like this. Oh my, all right, yes, So here we got Richard Rowland, allegedly the son of Chuck Rowland. We'll get to him here momentarily. His name is Roland, Chuck Roland. This is a winterland? Where does it say it here? I got one of these here that says Houston's only skating. Yeah, so what what what Bailey are you talking about? Okay, what belly are you talking about? There was only one arena going on at this time, and it was the Winterland because I believe the Gateway was actually I will get to the Gateway here in a second, but it was a roller skating rink. So Ferry meets with Roland Chuck Rowland at the Winterland. Okay, rolland Chuck Rowland. That's the name on his stuff. But his name is not Roland Chuck Rowland. It's Rulan Chuck Rowland. He was a famous ice skater. He's half Korean. There was some there's some bad information on him. I read that he was French Canadian, but that's not true. He was born in Cleveland. If I'm not mistaken, you're kidding me, or no he was.
Speaker 3: He was born in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he was born in iow If he was from Cleveland too, that would have been crazy. But his name is Ruland Chuck Rowland. His name is not Roland Chuck Rolling. Why they plain devils advocated?
Speaker 1: Do you think in When he gave his name, he gave it as Ruland and it was typed up as Rowland, and so we're reading it as Roland Rowland.
Speaker 2: When you give a deposition, you have to provide identification. I mean they have they know, they have to know who they're talking to. Every time I know, I've been deposed. So yeah, they knew it. They lied, They lied to cover it up. Why did they lie to cover it up? Well, maybe we can explain that as we move forward. Rulan worked with the skating Shrams. They were famous. I guess at one point in time I never heard of him. But he just goes to show he had a long history of working in in professional ice skating. I went overboard and kind of pulled a whole bunch of stuff. I pulled his birth records and census records and all this sudd who was from Utah, Idaho and then utah on Iowai. Sorry, so that's where he's from. And then what clay show testimony? How long you've been in the business. He's like, this is in sixty three or sixty four or no, this is sixty nine, right, So he's like, I've been connected with ice rinks in the ice business since nineteen forty six.
Speaker 3: Are you a professional skater? He says yes, sir, I am.
Speaker 2: But when I go and look through the Houston directory, I found he was working for some company called Electrotechnical Laboratories and then he was the manager of Doghouse Packaging Company. So how does that got to do anything? We're ice skating rinks. You know what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Nicol, Yeah, that's the key to something. I love how Schlumberger's right there too, Slumbridge in ye right here does Ferdinand.
Speaker 2: J Oh, that's hilarious. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god. Hold a second, what the hell is this? I'm sorry, I'm just noticing this.
Speaker 1: Firstland, Look at that island. Look at it?
Speaker 2: Rowland see also Roland and Roland, row L A and D so that's in the directory. And then it's got Rulan married to Joyce. What is going on here? Why is he listed with two different names in the directory in fifty eight? This is wild And I can't believe I'm just now noticing this. And what is the connection between Chuck Roland and Schlumberjay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what fka?
Speaker 2: All right? This this needs some follow up and I can't believe I didn't catch this the first time around.
Speaker 3: But this is wild.
Speaker 2: Ferdinand J. Roland works for Schlumberge. We got to find the relationship between Ferdinand and Chuck Roland here. So in eighty three he divorces Chuck eighty three divorce Rulan Roland. He divorces Joyce Roland. Who's Joyce Roland's his wife? Twenty eighteen obituary. He died in twenty eighteen, which you know, so many people died after I started my research as crazy. Yeah, all right, so let's get to the Mary Boots Roberts and Ronnie Roberts. This is where things get a little wild. Mary Boots Roberts and Ronni Roberts again, famous ice skaters, going all the way back to forty six, twenty years before the assassination. And this is the obituary for Mary Boots Roberts White. Must have come in the late eighties or nineties. She must have married again, because I can't find any reference to her marrying. Somebody named White doesn't appear anywhere. Just how it is, I guess, but it says here. Mary Boots Roberts White passed away Saturday the twenty ninth November. Beloved mother, grandmother and great grandmother and friend. She accomplished much in her life, became a professional ice skater and worked for NASA during the Apollo and Gemini missions. You know what, No she didn't, No, she didn't. I spent hours and hours and hours digging for any reference to a Mary Boots Roberts White connected to NASA, and it doesn't exist. The only place this exists is here in this obituary, which tells me she's a spook because just like all the other guys who went to work for NASA and Michaud and all this stuff from the coffee company, right, it's the same thing. These are fronts. These are fronts. She's preceded in death by her parents Joe and Corene. Call to Geron, and her brother Joe call to Geron Junior. Very very important. We'll get to that here momentarily. And this is the weird thing. She got a whole bunch of kids under the name Roberts, George, Robert, Roland, George Roberts, another Land, another Roland. It is very strange, right, so very very strange. But she has a first cousin named Vincent Calter Geron Junior. And how I kind of figured this out was because like, I took a break from studying the assassination to study some Jack Valenti for a while, and then I come across the name Calter Groone. Then when I go back to my studies, I'm like, wait a minute, cal to Girone, Wait a minute. I got call to Garan's at the ice skating rink, and I got calt To Groans connected to Jack BLENTI. What's going on here right? So that I find this Vincent Caldigron Junior. After graduating Saint Thomas High School in forty three, Vincent attended Texas A and M University, followed by an enlistment in the US Navy Naval Intelligence. Upon discharge, he received his bachelor's degree from the University of Houston, followed by thirty five years in the insurance business. That's a total lie. Vincent was a board member of the National YMCA Scuba Program Okay. One of Vincent's recreational diversions was teaching scuba at the Houston Downtown YMCA. Vincent was a member of the Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, as well as the Sacred Heart Society of Little York. The most important stuff in this, but all that was very important. But the most important stuff here is the fact that he was survived by his wife of fifty years, ROBERTA Bobby called to Gerone. And that's not the mother of his children though. The mother of his children is someone else. So his children are Tom Calter Gerone and wife Lou called the Groan, and they have a son named Jack Calter Gerone. Okay, very very important stuff here, all right. So then let me see then, as I'm like I said, I was studying Jack Valenti and you got a question.
Speaker 1: Yes I do. I just go back up to that lady. That lady here now she was born called to Garne, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was born Mary called to Gerone.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, And and why do you just remind us why are we talking about her again?
Speaker 2: We're talking about her because this is the woman that founded the Winterland Ice Arena with her husband. And we'll get to how it how it came about being here momentarily, but she was the founder of the Winterland Ice Rink.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is her cousin, Vincent Caltagerone Junior, who has a son named Tom Calter Geron and a wife named Lou cal Degerone and their grandson Jack Calter Gerone. And so the name call to Gerone. This is like one of the moments that I almost fell off the world. I was like, like I couldn't believe it, Like i've this was to me the most significant discovery in all of Kennedy research up to this date at that time, So I start, like I said, I the name Calter Gerone popped up when I studied Jack Valenti. And here's why. So Lorraine is Jack Valenti's sister. Loraine Valenti Diynerstcene is what she'll go on to be Shell marry a guy named Ted Dinerstein. Just a side note, the Dinerstein's, the Calter Garons, and the Valentes were names that all worked for Traffcante Senior in Tampa in the nineteen twenties and thirties.
Speaker 3: Wow, coincidence, I think not so.
Speaker 2: Lorraine, who's Jack Valenti's sister, was preceded death by a loving husband, Ted Dinerstein. This was like in the nineties or two thousands or something. Her brother Jack Valenti and his wife Mary Margaret Valenti and her parents. So we're talking about the same Valente's. She is survived by her son Tom cal To Gerone and his wife named Lou and her son Jack call To Gerone. And it was at this moment that I was like, holy shit, because when you go back up to Vincent Caltageron Junior, he also has a son, Tom Calter Geron and a wife named Lou with a Graam's son named Jack. I'm like, what are the odds of that? This is about a million trillion got billion to one right? So no, they were married. The cousin of the founder of the Winterland, which David Ferry used as his alibi, was married to Jack Valenti's sister. Okay, when I'm starting to realize this, my mind is exploding. So here we have from the Jack Valenti file where this is talking about a little bit of a family background and it lists some relatives. It says relatives listed as Joseph Valenti father, this is Jack Valenti's dad age sixty seven, Joseph fine To George Valenti who was a mother, yeah, age sixty one, and then Lorraine Valenti Dinerstein, aged thirty eight, all of Houston. He only had one sister, I don't know why they redacted it. It's obvious, so that was redacted. But then in the column they wrote the name Vincent and drew a line to Lorraine. Okay, so the FBI.
Speaker 1: Was well aware, can do that, Okay.
Speaker 2: FBI was well aware of Vincent Calton Grown Junior, well aware of the relationship with Jack's sister, and they redacted it. And why they redacted it, and why they would write Vincent's name in the column, I have no idea. This to me was the icing on the cake, showing that Jack Valenti's sister had actually married Vincent Calton ger Own Junior, who was the cousin of Mary Boots Roberts who founded De Winterland and the Winterland was founded just a couple of years before the Rolands took it over. This is the Lorraine valent Vincent marriage license, proving that Jack Vlndey's sister was married to Vincent called the Grown Junior. Now let me read this. This is extremely significant. This is written by Richard Roland, the guy we saw earlier in the picture with the ice skates on. Obviously many years later. This is my mom, Joyce Roland. I saw some previous posts where there were questions about who owned the Winterland ice rink. Her recollection is that the Johnson family built the building at the rink. The Johnson family, okay, the Johnson Family Enterprise was the company owned by Lyndon Johnson and his family. Most people don't know this. Lyndon Johnson was the richest president we'd ever had at the time that he was came into office. He was worth somewhere around three hundred million dollars and him and his family business owned about half a downtown Houston, including the Winterland ice skating rink, which means Lyndon Johnson was the owner of the Winterland. This is absolutely earth shattering. They owned the multi story building across the street, the front of Kirby, and other real estate throughout Houston. Their motivation was from Ronnie and Boots Roberts. Ronnie and Boots owned or managed the ice skating studio in the center where the Western Kitchen was. It was from there they talked to the Johnson's about building a full size rink. Something didn't go well with the Roberts, and my parents, Joyce and Chuck Roland became the tenants of the building and managed the rink. For many years. I have a major problem with that statement, which we'll get to here in a second. She's unclear why they gave it up. But my dad went into business called Landia of Houston. My sister Rulona and Tammy both became professional ice skaters and traveled the world with holiday on ice and ice capades. Rou Loona, who was his sister, went our World Professional Championship during that time period. Back then, if you had gone professional, you could not compete in the Olympics. I was just a hack hockey player, but I loved the rink as well as anybody. Then he lists a whole bunch of other players who were there back in the day. But the story is that the Johnson family Enterprise built owned the rink. They leased it to Mary Boots Roberts and Ronnie Roberts, and it was built at their inspiration. Okay, so we have a very tight relationship between the Johnson's, probably Lyndon Johnson directly, actually it has to be Johnson directly and Mary Boots Roberts and Ronnie Roberts. So this is the relationship chart that we have here. We have Lyndon Johnson, who's the new president right. His family business is at Johnson Family Enterprise, and he owns the Winterland. He then leases it to Mary cal To Gerone, whose brother's Joe cal To Gerone, whose first cousin is Vincent cal To Geron Junior, who was married to Loraene Valentidynerstein or divorced from, I should say, And Loreen Valenti Joynerstein is the sister of Jack Valenti, who's the right hand mand to Lyndon Johnson. This is the most absolutely incredible and unbelievable series of relationships that shouldn't exist in the entire assassination story.
Speaker 1: When did Jack Valenti become the right hand man to LBJ?
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty six, nineteen fifty six. So here we have an obvious intimate relationship between four people, Jack Valenti, Lyndon Johnson, Mary Boots Roberts, and Vincent Calticker own Junr. These people knew each other intimately. They were family. Literally, they were literally family. It's this is shocking, and I'm the only person that's figured this part out. No one ever studied the Winterland. I don't know why, but I'll have to get well here, let me give you some credit this post here. This is what helped me put all this together. And this wasn't even available till twenty eighteen. This post was made in twenty eighteen, So nobody prior to twenty eighteen could have had any idea that Lyndon Johnson owned the Winterland because it's not anywhere else.
Speaker 1: So guy writing this post is the son of our Roland Rowland, who testifies Remyshaw Treu.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, correct, So.
Speaker 2: All right, so we'll continue on with the story before we get to the big kicker at the end. So this is back to that original document showing that David Ferry and them stayed at whereas the Alam Motel and all this stuff, right, so they checked in the Ala Hotel and one of the phone calls made. The whole point of this part of the document is that they made one local call to an unidentified number mo O four dash three five eight one. Okay, So one thing I just want to comment on on the side note says here November twenty eight sixty three, Chuck Roland Winterland's skating rink was interviewed, at which time he stated the man introduced himself as Ferry Ferris or Ferry contacted him by telephone tells his whole story. Garrison was smart enough to know the whole story was bunk, and he wrote phony right here in the column because he knew the whole story was bs right. Garrison knew so much more than he ever said publicly. It's wild, So this is the Gateway swimming.
Speaker 1: So I was, at least personally, he was so caught up in the wsh of skation in that document. I never even paid attention to that phone number right below it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nobody has, and it's listed as unidentified in every document and book I've ever seen. The only person that ever knew what it was was Garrison, because Garrison the number comes back to the Gateway swim and skate, which is another ice gating rink. And we'll get to the story here in a second. But Garrison knew about the Gateway, but I don't know if the rest of the references to it were destroyed. But there's no other references to the Gateway in any other Kennedy books or anything ever period. It's something doesn't exist. And I'd say the story of Houston is more about the Gateway than it is about the Alam Motel. And so the Gateway Swim and Skate. The thing that's significant about the Gateway Swim and Skate is that, let me see, do I have this yere?
Speaker 3: Weeah'll me go ahead and read this. The Gateway Pool opened in nineteen fifty nine. I was ten at the time.
Speaker 2: This is a post from a Houston Architecture forum, and they had this huge grand opening and my parents bought me a season pass. Our house backed up close to it. I would ride my bike through the vacant lot next to our house and it was just on the other side of the Alam Motel. Okay, so what do we got here? We got them staying at the Alam Motel next to the gate and we got them calling the Gateway.
Speaker 3: From the Ala Motel. That seems a whole lot more.
Speaker 2: Significant than them going to visit the Winterland, Right, Why are they going to Why are they getting a hotel directly next to the gateway, and why are they calling the gateway? And why is nobody acknowledging that they called the gateway?
Speaker 1: Okay? Could it just be like, hey, are you gonna still open?
Speaker 2: I mean, sure, if you want to play Devil's Advocate, that's what it could be. But now we've established. The Gateway is opened in nineteen fifty nine. And why did it open in nineteen fifty nine because it used to be the bell Air. The bel Air was knocked down and they rebuilt the whole thing into the Gateway Swim and Skate. But David Ferry used the bell Air as his alibi story. So what does that tell you that he had been making trips to Houston and was well aware of the bell Air which hadn't been open in four years. So David Ferry's relationship to call to Garon to Houston and to the to the Gateway and all this stuff goes back at least four years. Why what was Ferry doing in Houston four years prior? And more than four years because it was noted down four years prior. How what is the relationship here between this bell Air and David Ferry? Well, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have been a hub for again, I'm throwing it out there for you know, was it a hub for Eastern Air? And look, I'm going to meet a couple of I'm gonna have a side thing going on while I'm in Houston. I'm gonna roll over here, I'm gonna stay here I'm gonna hang out, and that's how I remember it. I have good memories of bell Air when I stayed there. Isn't it some new name now, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I could have been all right. So let's go back to Vincent calling grown Junior's obituary. Remember he's the first cousin of the founder of the Winchland. One of Vincent's recreational diversions was teaching scuba at the Houston Downtown YMCA. Okay, the Downtown Houston YMCA was formerly the Gateway Swiming's gate Okay, coincidence, I think, not so obviously. To me, Vincent called the Groan was probably working at the Gateway Swim and Skate, which is why they called him, which is why they went there. And that was probably his day gig at the Gateway teaching scuba while he was allegedly an insurance professional. Right, he's supposed to be an insurance professional, but he don't work for no bank for thirty five years. Yeah, So why does YMCA keep showing up in Kennedy.
Speaker 2: I think a couple of reasons.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Number one, Jack Valenti at some point sat on the border directors of the YMCA. I don't know how relevant that is, but he also sat on the Border Directors of TWA. So right there off the bat, you got an airplane and a place to stay that you can get on if you're the board member with no record of that seems to me to be pretty significant. He sat on the board of the directors of the of the of the scuba program for YMCA, so Vincent called the grone was connected to national higher ups by some way, probably through Jack Valenti, who sat on the Border Directors of the YMCA imc A. Why else would it pop.
Speaker 1: Up, Well, he stay at the Tampa YMCA across the street from that that when he was had that dependent in nineteen forty nine. You know, there was that that kind of discrepancy where he had that address, but he was also staying at the YMCA. It just sounds like a place to meet eyes. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I'm sure there was some of that going on there for sure, but I don't know. I mean, the YMCA just seems like it's been some sort of nefarious like CIA covert safe house thing going on, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack Martin is known to have stayed at YMCAs. I just I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Well, also it was it was very prevalent back then where it's not today.
Speaker 3: Nobody exactly why, like.
Speaker 1: Little from where it was like what what is this like Lily where they go to play basketball or something?
Speaker 2: You know, right, yeah, yeah, So Vince Caldgirl and Junior worked at the downtown Houston YMCA, which was the Gateway. Not a coincidence. He was probably the guy the way. This is how I kind of put together this with the Short Tramp and then Raoul stuff, because basically you have all this activity. Obviously this trip to Houston was about Vincent. Okay, they're calling the Gateway, they're visiting the Gateway. Why why He's the only person in this whole damn story connected to any of that stuff. And by my calculations, he is also the short Tramp in Daily Plaza, which James Earl Ray identified as the real Raoul, which connects us to Martin Luther King, which to me again makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: And when you study Raoul, Raoul went.
Speaker 2: To University of Houston, has the same basic flow of life that Vincent has.
Speaker 3: It's the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: So James Bay, does he actually say the tramp.
Speaker 2: Phil Yeah, yes, yeah, he identified the short tramp as Raoul. So moving on, This is the short tramp on the right. This is Vincent called the Garona on the left, from about fifteen to twenty years prior, when he didn't have as much of a receding hairline. Look at the nose. The nose is identical. But one thing I have to point out this obfuscation in the photo on the right. Look at the guys. Look at his eyes. These eyes are not natural they they have clearly been touched up, altered. There's actually another photograph where he has a completely different nose, like the nose was just pasted on the picture. I'll show you that later. But everything about it is the same. The chin as identical, the nose is identical. The relationships behind are all at play here. I mean, to me, it's pretty obvious. Vincent Caltagron was a short tramp also identified as row Wull by James ar Away. This to me completes a big circle all surrounding the winterland.
Speaker 1: Wow uh, I mean that's the most dashing tramp in history. Look at that pop collar and everything. Well, also look.
Speaker 3: At his chin.
Speaker 2: Look at what they're doing. The three champs are experienced. When you look at the photographs, they're all distorting their faces. Look he's jutting his chin out, he's pushing it out. Look at his eyes, he's kind of scrinching his eyes. You know, I sent you the photos of Danny Green and Liam Massari. They're doing the same thing. They're scrinching their face. Look at the picture of Leo LIPSKII and yeah, yeah, he's totally altering their face because they know they're being photographs, Which tells me these guys are experienced. They've done this before.
Speaker 1: So wait to say so, so everyone photographs. We're all photographs confiscated from Deli Plaza right.
Speaker 2: To and guess where they were processed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jagger, Charles Stovall.
Speaker 1: Oswald's Oswald's former employer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would think there'd be a conflict of interest there, but there's not, obviously.
Speaker 1: And they were handed back, like so Mary Mormon takes the famous black and white photo right before he goes back, and that's handed that's like giving back to these people is like here, like here's your name in at it. It feels like that would be a lot of work to like Okay, what's your graduress. I'm going to get this back to you, but we need it first, but you will get this back. Is that what happened?
Speaker 3: That's the impression I get.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of people didn't get him back, and those pictures probably never got published.
Speaker 1: So and Abraham's appruder screens his film fifteen times or so on his I guess private projector I wonder if that was the original before it got worked on, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've never seen original. Who the hell knows, man, I don't know. I bet you he played it at that party that night.
Speaker 3: So is this year?
Speaker 2: Is an interview with Glenda Grabow by James Douglas. This gets a little off topic, but it gets onto the Raoul stuff. It's pretty fascinating because Glenda Grebo is a person who knew of Raoul and the testimony she provides is pretty pretty wild. So she's talking to Jim's Douglas.
Speaker 1: Who's the opera of JFK and The Unspeakable, right right.
Speaker 2: So Glenna says, Raoul's like jacquelin Hyde, real nice, and then he blow up. Jim says, different from the man you once knew who was a friend to you, in the early years. Yes, like jacqueal and Hyde, they're two different people. That's like when I talked to him on the phone for six minutes. Now when this is this a couple of years ago. How'd you come to talk to Raoul on the telephone a couple of years ago? Well, I called information and got the number, but the investigators didn't want me talking to him. They just wanted me to go through them. Why did you telephone Raoul? Where's Raoul living now? He's in New York. Did he acknowledge on the phone that he knew you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: He called me, oh, Linda, That's the way he always used to pronounce her name. So she's with Roy, who's her man at the time, I guess.
Speaker 3: Glenna says.
Speaker 2: And I asked him if he'd seen Lyndon Johnson's one time speech writer, Jack Valenti. He said, hey, I haven't. He said, hey, I haven't seen him in a long time, and Jim goes, so Jack Valenti knew Raoul.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: She drive Raoul to the Alabama Theater in Houston, and that's where Jack Valenti was at.
Speaker 1: Boy, this Roy needs to stop talking, I know.
Speaker 2: Did you think Jack Valenti knows Raoul's connection with the king assassination, and she goes, sure, so to me, and the fact that Vince Caliger own Junior was Jack Valenti's former brother in law, and they tried to up to me. The identification of Raoul is pretty cut and dry at this point. How did you meet Percy Foreman? Oh, this is another connection. This is another is a great one, more evidence. How did you meet Percy Foreman? And Glenna says, well, he was a lawyer in Houston. Roy's brother got in trouble one time and he used Percy Foreman as his attorney. We never knew he'd been raised attorney. We never paid no attention to that. I was raising kids when that happened. So we went up to Foreman's office to help Roy's brother. Foreman was there. How did Foreman's connection with James Earl Ray come up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, books and all kinds of stuff about Ray and there and I got to talking about him and about Raoul. How did he respond to your telling him about Raoul killing Martin Luther King? He said he knew Raoul. Percy Foreman, James Earl Ray's lawyer, knew Raoul what was his attitudes towards Ray? Okay, so here we have Percy Foreman admitting to Glenda that he knows Raoul. Well, guess what Percy Foreman was Vincent called to Geron Junior's lawyer in nineteen sixty six when the Mossler murder happened. Okay, so here we have even more relationship between Raoul Percy Foreman and Vincent Calter Gerham Junior.
Speaker 3: Who was the roommates.
Speaker 2: See Vincent Calter grown Junior keeps popping up in all these places. He ain't supposed to be right, So yeah, to me, the connection between Jack Valenti and Vincent caldigerown Junior, the connection to Glinda and Raoul. To me, this is pretty cut. This is all cut and dry. This to me is pretty obvious. Then you add to that the identification by James R. Array of Vincent the short tramp as Raoul, and you got the nail in the coffin for the whole story.
Speaker 1: So yes, yeah, let me just add an eating James James R. Array was patsied or where what?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And you know I don't have enough information to say this with any certainty, but Jack Valenti was traveling at the time that Martin Luther King got killed. I'd be willing to put my money on the fact that Jack Valenti shot Martin Luther King, and hopefully I'll get be able to get to that research one day there and that would make sense. It would also substantiate the fact that both Vincent and Jack were together a two assassinations, meaning that Vincent is the trusted spotter, which would be the same relationship like between Lenny Patrick and Dave Yaris, who are who were partners for like decades. You know what I mean. I think when you're an assassin, you got a spotter you know you can You got a guy you know you can trust no matter what. And in this case, he knew could trust himcause he's a former brother in law.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So to me, the whole thing seems to fall into place very speculative. I'll admit, well, hey, but when it walks like a duck, it qualks like a duck, it's probably a duck, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll just say there's a thread I've been I've been hunting on James or Ray that I'm hoping I can uncover soon. But it's just every movement of Ray leading in sixty eight leading up to the assassination of King just got reeks of just being intelligence handled, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he makes it to Montreal and Europe and all these places give me a break, all right?
Speaker 1: So so Masler here, so he mentioned this Masler murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. So Jaques Mossler. Jacques Mosler was like a He's worth like one hundred million dollars all the way back in like nineteen sixties, right, So the guy's worth a ton of money. He's alleged to have been a homosexual. But he's married to this woman named Candy Mossler who's like thirty years younger than him, and the whole time she's having an affair with her actual nephew, a guy named Melvin Powers. Okay, so it's Jesus Christ. I mean the idea that we had drama before social media to me as wild. So so yes, So that whole thing is crazy. The whole situation with the Mosler murder is crazy. And why is it crazy? Because Vincent called the grown junior after the whole thing's being the trial is already happening.
Speaker 3: It's already there.
Speaker 2: It's not until the trial is happening that they realize Vincent is Mosler's roommate in Miami when he's supposed to be an insurance professional in Houston. Right, So he's living in Miami working at a bank as a teller, and the bank is owned by Mosler. Okay, and he's living with Mosler and Moster's an alleged homosexual. You read into that what you will. But Massler is stabbed to death. He stabbed like eighty times. Dude, He's like, I mean this dude. Whoever killed him hated this guy. But Vincent is never brought into this as a suspect ever. And I have a feeling Vincent had far more to do with Massler's murder than than anybody else.
Speaker 1: I'm just good point out there. I mean, he's supposed to be Yeah, he's supposed to be doing an insurance in Houston. Uh is this the same guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? One hundred percent the same guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, former brother in law of Jack Valenti. Okay, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I notice the day on here, Yeah, February tenth, sixty six. This is very important because Jack Valenti will be out of the White House within three months.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. So, by the way, so on the twenty second in November, he gets kind of a promotion. You can, you might say, He's like you're with me now, kind of like you're not leaving my side, like everything that's good. And so you in order to get a meeting with the Oval Office, you will.
Speaker 3: Go through Jack exactly.
Speaker 2: And he was basically Lyndon Johnson's gatekeeper all the way up until about May year of sixty six, May of sixty six, because in May of sixty six, this story breaks about about Vincent Calthic Geron Junior. It mentions Jack Valenti by fucking name, I'm like, holy shit, right there, It actually mentions Jack, connecting him to Vincent in the newspaper. Fuck, I'm holy god, this isn't greable, this is great, Oh my god. Right, and so but then Jack, almost instantly by May, he's taken out of his position as gatekeeper. He never had a policy position. He was just the guy you talked to. He was like Lyndon Johnson's like do boy, right, And so all of a sudden, though all of the policy stuff was taken away from Bill Moyer's and it was given to Jack Valenti, and from May to June, Jack Valenti was the policy guy that everyone had to go to. He starts meeting with Richard Helms of the CIA, and of sixty six sixty six yes, of sixty six, Jack Valenti becomes right, completely unqualified. He becomes the top guy in the White House for policy. Okay, he does that for a month and a half or so, and then he's out, and then he's he never leaves DC. He takes over the NPAA and manages Hollywood from DC. So like, uh, what you know, Yeah, he was CIA the whole time. Here's the kicker for me with the Mary Boots Roberts stuff. So on the left is Joyce Roland, the mother of Richard Rowland, the wife of uh Chuck Land, and then on the right you got Mary Boots Roberts. That's the same goddamn person. And the big giveaway is look at look at the chin, the jowls, the turkey neck, the eyebrow, the direction of the hair wave. Obviously, the picture on the left is many years after the picture on the right, or vice versa. But this is the same woman, Joyce Rowland and Mary Boots Roberts. I don't even know what to say at this point about this. What are they doing here? What are they what's going on? And then obviously Richard Roland had to have been on this to some degree because he goes, I don't know what happened with the Roberts, but my mother, Joyce Roland took over the Winterland bullshit.
Speaker 1: Hang on, So so Joyce Rowland here and Boost Roberts, NIMI call to gron right, this is Vincent's sister, cousin, cousin, first cousin, So Roland, you're saying it's the same woman, Roland Rowland and who tested my clay Shaw is the cousin. The wife is the cousin of Vincent called to grone right, But I.
Speaker 3: Don't know why that she would lie, change her name all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Or you're the one who's writing the book about Oswald.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean I understand it. I'm just documenting it.
Speaker 2: So it's all yeah, it's all over and again this woman alleged they went to go work for NASA during the Apollo and Gemini missions, but this zero record of her name attached to any of those programs and it's just clear by visuals alone it's the same person. So why would they do this? I don't understand. I'm like, this is one of those things that I'm super confused about. Why the hell would they do this? I and why would they keep her? Why would they keep her at the Winterland? Why would they switch her name and keep her at the Winterland and are a different name? Like people aren't gonna know. Like, I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: It worked for a long time, Yes it did.
Speaker 3: So I got a couple more slides left. I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: Oh the rest of this is just gonna be yes. I got a bunch of Americana. So this is all stuff I gathered on the Winterland, you know, just some from the newspapers. You got pictures of it. This is this some of the only pictures you'll ever see of the Winterland.
Speaker 3: I got these.
Speaker 2: Houston Figure Skating Club things with pictures and names of people who went there.
Speaker 1: Is that our guy other way, the half Korean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh No, it doesn't look like it now.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I did found a picture of him before he died. He was u He looked very Korean in his older in his old age. These are some pictures for the ice review that some of the kids had drawn. Okay, Larry Ross, he's an interesting guy.
Speaker 3: Larry Ross.
Speaker 2: He was like the head trainer during this time at the Winterland. He was a gay guy, and he used to have these it's said, I don't remember where I referenced this, but he has to have three gay boys from New Orleans come over and then they would go over to a gay bar local near in Houston called Folly's and they would put on drag shows there. And Larry Ross was all connected to these guys in New Orleans. Probably another connection, we don't know, Probably not involved in the assassination at all, but just another one of those background characters, remember a lot of these. There was a whole big gay community thing going on in the background of all this stuff. More pictures. It's just that that's the fact.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I don't think we're you know, people over time have tried to bring that out as some kind of like a Garrison vengeful thing. Oh yeah, it's just that's what it is. Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here we have John Hopes for farm jobs. So he was another guy on the hockey team, with Richard Roland that it was mentioned earlier, got the Houston Figure Skating Club. You know, I mean, all of these names I think are here. We got Deborah Silverman. I wonder if there's a relationship there.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: But I'm paranoid everybody who got the same names in on it, all right, So, I mean, you know, I'm not the best person to ask about stuff like that. Here's Rulona Roland ice age seventy five.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: This is not pee weee hockey team. More stuff on the hockey team, you know, more of this, but uh yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's basically it.
Speaker 2: And I think basically I've done a pretty good job of showing that David Ferry didn't do anything he said he did. He was in Hammond when he was supposed to be in Houston. You know, this is what they covered up. This everything that we just talked about is this is the story of the assassination. And once you realize David Ferry is involved, you're like, oh my god, all those other guys down in New Orleans, those are the other guys. That's when you get the Richard. You get Arnold Rowland, another Roland. Arnold Rowland witnesses, the guy up in the sniper's nest who said he's got something something, His face was very wrinkled or marked in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: Laurence Toward.
Speaker 2: Then if that's Lauren Toward, who's else is on the You got Lauren Hall obviously, right, So you got that's why the William Seymour, Howard and Hall relationship is so important. I mean, you trace those guys traveling back and forth across the country between sixty one and sixty three, going to la and Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, Miami. You realize those guys are part of the group, and you're not gonna kill the president with a bunch of strangers. You're gonna do it with your inner circle guys who were in on the planning of this thing. And that's where that's how it really exposed New Orleans as like ground zero for this thing. With a handful of exceptions. Vilente, you know, Yaris, a couple of the mob guys, the Cleveland guys, right, So this is on, But those guys you could obviously see how the chain of command went because it all leads back to Giancanna and then to Meyer Lansky and then the israelis right, and so the chainea man is all there, the overall structure is all there, And it was really the fun realizing David Ferry was the shooter that was seen by Ed Hoffman shooter scene behind the fence, and that his entire alibi story is a bunch of eyes. That kind of was really what started me in the direction of realizing most of this was based around New Orleans and that Oswald never interacted with any of these people, like none zero. Oswald had nothing to do with none of these guys. Oswald was kept at a distance, he was kept over here while they were setting them up over here. You're never gonna let your patsy wander around your operation and know what's going on. So the whole idea that Oswald knew any of these people is ridiculous to me. So yeah, that's where the whole thing stemmed from. This David Ferry stuff. He's the center of the Kennedy universe, and everybody should be going out and at least trying to double check what I've done and verify what I've done to show that it's not this isn't really my work. This is what the documents say.
Speaker 1: So well, no, and you know, if anyone wants a challenge, I also welcome anyone to comment on this and and geez, we'll bring you on and we'll all chat. But but I was, if you want to do that, look at that Winter Winterlind trail, because man, that that graf you did of who owns what? I think. What I would love to confirm though, is the Johnson Family Enterprises is at the is at the top of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if we'll be able to confirm that. We'd have to find some documentation on that, because that came from Richard Roland, who got it from his parents who got it.
Speaker 1: You know. So I believe it.
Speaker 2: I know it's true, but we don't have any other documentary evidence to support that. It can't be that hard. There have to be ownership records going back to the six He's still available. I really I wish I had a pile of money and I could just go to Houston for like a week and just pull all these documents. I mean, I need Jack Velnny's birth certificate because Jack Valenti half his friends all his life called him Mel. Why they call him Mel? Where's Mel come from? Malosh Malachi. You know, he's got another name on it. Jack Valenti has another name that's not on the records because nobody's named Jack.
Speaker 1: Is that nobody is that Hebrew or something?
Speaker 2: Yes, Angel angel Milash is Hebrew for angel. And and you know, according to I can't really prove this, but according to Dawson, him and his whole family are crypto Jews.
Speaker 1: So Valette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but that's that. That's my story on David Ferry. And I think if people just focused on David Ferry, I would be that would be great, and at least an acknowledgment of all this stuff, because no one's even acknowledged us except my little group that you're in, you know, my little research group. It's outside of that. Yeah, I mean people seem to want to reject this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I I think it needs to be debated. And this is guys, this is this is the new wave of Kennedy research coming that's coming our way. So be prepared because that the old the old group is going down. I mean, they're just by sheer age and time is like going to be on our side. And and I think this, and you know, the rationale is standing up. You know, the idea, like I said, of Chelona's story about this guy sleeping in his bed like that, you know, that's that just holds more water than than this. When you listen to all this testimony of this, these stories it just they just you know, they don't hold, they don't wash, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it just goes to show how many people were in on the cover up story, you know, how many people were willing to lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey, I thanks you for coming on and doing all this. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I appreciate your having metely.
Speaker 1: Get some comments going and we'll see you next time