Speaker 1: Ross Colhart Live from Sydney, Australia. Ross coltheart expert in conspiracies, government suppression of information, A true journalist back from vacation with fresh news. Ross Welcome to the other side of Midnight, get a Walter.
Speaker 2: I'm back, tanned, rested and dangerous. I thought I'd go away for a couple of weeks and have a peaceful meditation course in the hills behind Uberd in Indonesia, and all hell breaks loose, All hell breaks loose.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how you know you were there. That's because you were there.
Speaker 2: So what's happened? I ran a story, a very dramatic story which I will concede is reliant on my confidential, anonymous sources, but which I'm very very confident about. And it's interesting. There's a great saying Walter's silence speaks volumes. The fact that the government hasn't commented on my allegation, particularly the President and the Defense Department, I think is extremely significant. So around about mid August, just before I went away, I ran a story about the US government running a covert UAP that is alleged non human alien craft interception and retrieval operation that is being run out of the White Sands missoil range in New Mexico. And what was significant about this whole story is that it explains the weird shutdown over El Paso Airport in February this year, where, for inexplicable reasons, the FAA announced what was effectively a one year closure over El Paso. Ridiculous closure, and it was a panic caused by the fact as we discovered that the Department of War, in collaboration with Homeland Security, were using a high pulse microwave weapon to knock out what they alleged at the time were cartel drones, Mexican organized crime cartel drones. Now, you and I talked about this quite a few times since February, and you've pushed me a few times to try and get answers. You know what the hell was this? Why was a major airport in Texas closed down? Well, the answer lies both to the southeast and to the northwest. Firstly, in the southeast is where Skywatcher, the Jake Barber, James Fowler alex Clocus operation that was a civilian operation allegedly to scientifically set up to investigate UAPs and to summon UAPs using technology that they called the dog whistle, some kind of electro mechanical signaling, and they were also using what they called neuro meditative summoning psionic summoning, using people with alleged telepathic abilities to try and invite or summon non human entities or craft to appear. And as Skywatcher boasted many times in their videos, they had extraordinary success. And they showed a lot of these videos, dramatic videos showing, among other things, the tic tac, the jellyfish, a weird array of about ten objects different types of class of objects that they said were appearing over this range in Texas to the southeast of El Paso. Well, what I revealed in my story was that the technologies that El Skywatcher was using were picked up and correlated by people from the intelligence community and the Defense Department, and they realized that what Skywatcher was doing, and this happened around about November last year, was it was causing a large number of unidentified objects to appear over the incredible sensitive White Sands Missile Range, which is just to the northwest or the north of El Paso. And they realized that the technologies that Skywatcher was using was so successful that they were actually bringing some kind of unidentified craft over one of the most sensitive missile ranges, one of the most sensitive US bases in America. And my allegation that I made just two weeks ago, about which absolutely no comment has been made by the Department of War or the President, is that the Department of War is now conducting its own operation to intercept and down these mystery objects, and that objects have craft have been successfully donned both within the US and across the border in Juarez, near Juarez, in Mexico. And what was interesting about this effort, Walter, and what I think is worthy of repetition, is that President Trump himself has personally authorized this effort. It's a distinct, parallel program run out of the White House, including his senior intelligence advisors, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Secretary of War Pete Hegseth, and it's been set up to circumvent what we've been alleging for some time now is a separate covert retrieval program being run by rogue elements of the Defense Department and aerospace companies, private aerospace companies that's been in operation for decades and they've allegedly been using directed energy weapons, including high pulse microwave weapons to dun these craft, and they've had retrieval teams retrieving them. And my sources tell me that the objects that have been targeted were definitely UAPs. They showed the five observables, they were solid craft, they had instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocity, stealth trans medium travel, and they had no visible means of propulsion, raising the very serious probability that they were using some kind of anti gravity. And it's interesting because I've been aware for some time that Representative Eric Berlson has alluded to this operation in comments that he's made about quote a very successful UAP luring operation, which he didn't say where it was located, but where he said a scenario was set up to attract UAP for documentation or capture. And he subsequently admitted that I'm right and that this incident did occur at White Sands. And what I think is interesting is that the Department of War and the Defense, the Office of the Director of National Investigation National Intelligence have actually stayed silent. They haven't said anything about this alleged operation. And what's interesting is this is a very significant time Walter, because, as you would know, doctor Phil the family psychologist who's been a very famous TV host for nearly twenty years in America. He's jumped into the UFO subject in a huge way, and he's very hot to trot on getting to the truth of UAPs, and he's very very close to Donald Trump and putting significant pressure on the President to tell the public the full story, the full truth. I don't know what Donald Trump's going to do with the information he has. I know that his most senior intelligence advisors include people from the Legacy Program, who are I guess technically the bad guys, the people who want you to stay in the dark. But there are people in the Trump administration who believe it's time the public are told the truth. And I think there's a growing concern that the President is so distracted by what's going on in the Middle East, the possibility of a confrontation with China, the possibility of a deterior a in the economy, that he's not focusing on this incredibly important issue that he's authorized an operation to be run around. But essentially, I'm told he may not be being told the full story about what is being collected at White Sands. I'm told definitively by my sources, Walter, that what we are seeing is alien.
Speaker 1: I have two questions for you. One is, if we captured one UAP, that would be all lied. But how many do you think they have captured at White Sands?
Speaker 2: Well, at White Sands, I think it would be in a limited number. It would be probably below ten. But I am told by sources that the Legacy program. My sources are people who've worked in the Legacy Program and who have direct knowledge of craft that have been recruited. They've talked in the dozens. They're saying there are literally dozens, possibly over fifty craft that have been recovered over the years by the United States. And when I say craft, often these are just shells because they don't have visible propulsion systems, visible mechanical systems. They seem to be run, believe it or not, on thought, on guided thought, and the entities the beings, if any are within them, we don't know what has happened to them. But also significant in the time that I've been away, my good friend and interviewee of mine, David Grush, the very senior former US intelligence officer who went public with me. In June of twenty twenty five, in an interview he did with doctor phil he alleged that the former Vice President Dick Cheney oversaw the detainment of live non human beings recovered from crashed UFOs. He said that there was something to the whole idea of telepathic consciousness communication, and David actually put a number of twenty five to one hundred recovered alien vehicles over many, many decades since World War II, as well as the bodies and live beings related biologics. Now, I should add, of course, these are very sensational allegations. There's no publicly released corroborating evidence from the government. There's been no acknowledgment. But as I said at the very very beginning, the silence is very very telling. Silence speaks volumes.
Speaker 1: Walter, Now, I realize its speculation, but in your opinion, the thing that's missing in this story is, if there are five to five thousand of these UAPs recovered over the course of the past decades, why were they coming here? What was their purpose in coming here?
Speaker 2: I think it's largely friendly. I think it's in the same way that we send probes like voyager art to look at the universe. I think they're keeping an eye on these primitive apes that in nineteen forty five attracted their attention because we started using nuclear weapons that I suspect disrupt into dimensionally in ways that we don't yet understand. The overwhelming focus of interest by these beings, these entities, whatever they are, they might just be mechanical probes. We don't know. Their interest is nuclear. My good friend Robert Hastings has written an excellent book called UFOs and Nukes, where he explores the fact that every single nuclear weapon and nuclear power facility in the United States, at one time or another, has had more than one visit from whatever these beings are. They're monitoring our use of nuclear power and nuclear weapons, and I don't think they like the fact that we're used, and they don't want us to. But I don't see any indication of hostility. I think they're looking at us like we might look at birds in a forest. They're taking intelligent observation, surveillance and reconnaissance.
Speaker 1: Ross could herod News Nation back from vacation and honor to have you, sir? How do we find you online? How do we find you on News Nation?
Speaker 2: Best way to find me, Walter is to put reality Check Ross Coulthart into YouTube and you'll find me there. Or you can download the News Nation app and we can point you in my direction from there. Thank you very much, Walter
Speaker 1: Ross could News Nation