Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: A bunch of stories that are going on today.
Speaker 3: We'll get into some trending stories here just a moment, and I promise I will play for you what I think is probably the best crazy X story, because, unlike some of these others that we've heard so far, today is kind of a one off. You know, she burned my bed, or he tried to shoot me or whatever. You know, the signs that your ex is crazy. There's one that is very long. It goes decades. Oh, a crazy X story that goes on for decades. So we'll we'll tell you about that in just a couple of minutes. What else is going on?
Speaker 4: Time for what's happening?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Oh, we've been talking about it all morning. It's a big news.
Speaker 1: President Trump says his first conversation with Chinese leader Seson Ping since returning to the White House at a very positive conclusion. The saga continues with these two as they hope to break off this impasse over tariffs and global supplies. The Chinese Foreign Ministry says she asked Trump on today's call to remove the negative measures the US has taken against China. The phone call came with a promise of planning a person and in person meeting. I guess I should say meeting between the two soon. All talks have been stalled shortly after that May twelfth agreement in Geneva.
Speaker 4: To reduce their tariffs, and they both did.
Speaker 1: They both reduce them substantially, but everything is kind of stalled out since then. So we'll see when this in person meeting is planned.
Speaker 3: For and listen, in terms of the health of the nation, this isn't going to impact it. But the ongoing feud now between Elon Musk and Donald Trump is popcorn worthy. President Trump this afternoon has suggested he could cancel billions of dollars of government contracts with Elon Musk's company, accusing Elon Musk of going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is gonna this is crazy x territory.
Speaker 1: You guys, this relationship was hot and heavy and crazy sex in the intellectual way.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: But like, this thing is going down in flames, and it's happening quickly.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be very volatile.
Speaker 2: So Elon Musk stepped it up.
Speaker 3: It goes beyond just the calling the one big, beautiful bill and abomination, which Elon Musk did. He did say today that Trump would have lost the election if it weren't for Elon Musk, and he wrote such ingratitude. President Trump then goes on truth social and this is the new stuff. He says, Elon was wearing thin. I asked him to leave. I took away his EV mandate that forced everyone to buy electric cars that nobody else wanted, that he knew for months I was going to do, and he just went crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think the President listens to the show and heard us talking about it, where I said I think Elon was the one to break up with him, and then he was like, hell, no, I'm the one.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: The easiest way to save money in our budget, billions and billions of dollars, is to terminate Elon's government subsidies and contracts. I was always surprised that Biden didn't do it. Elon Musk immediately shot back such an obvious lie.
Speaker 1: So sad this is playing out in public, this breakup, this very public breakup. My goodness, Sean did he combs in the news what's going on in the courtroom, because the judge has admonished him, said he better quit making faces at jurors in that federal trial or he'll be kicked out of the courtroom that morning. Coming down today at this seveneenth, the day of trial began with Ditty's defense team peppering Brienna on cross examination, questioning this woman about her alleged incident where she says did he held her over the edge of a balcony seventeen stories above ground. After her testimony Oncetr's left for a break, the judge admonished the lawyer defense lawyer for his client's' courtroom behavior, saying that Diddy was nodding vigorously while staring down jurors.
Speaker 3: A reminder everybody, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Speaker 2: The DMV is warning you.
Speaker 3: That they do not offer discounted registrations for any reason. There are apparently some social media posts out there claiming to offer discounted vehicle registration renewals, some as low as fifty percent off the regular price. The State of California does not give you discounts on on anything, and they're certainly not going to give you discounts on vehicle registration. DMV also adds that any request for online payment through online applications that are not associated with the DMV will mean you will lose money. They do not offer discounts. We never conduct official business through social media or other unofficial channels. And did you see the top beaches in California? The USA today just released its annual rankings of the best beaches in California.
Speaker 4: Ol old Koi, olol.
Speaker 3: Koi Beach Park and Oxnard. They said, is the number one spot Golden sands, rolling longs, lawns, jogging paths, volleyball courts, grills, anything that offers a perfect blend of relaxation and recreation. Second in the state was Pismo.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, as long as the California beach doesn't come with feces in the foam, put it on the list. That's the only list I pay attention to is when the list comes out once or twice a year that says there is fecal matter in the beach here in California, because several of them are just slammed with fecal matter all the time, year round.
Speaker 4: What do you mean eat in the sand that's not how It's not how it works.
Speaker 1: I don't want to walk through the water with my feets if there's fecal foam.
Speaker 3: Those feet of seymoors have they look at them?
Speaker 4: That was hurtful for no reason? Why? Why are you being mean for no reason?
Speaker 3: Number three on the list Huntington State Beach in Huntington, obviously, Carlsbad State Beach, Ventura Beach, Chrissy Beach up in San Francisco, Malagbu Lagoon, Butterfly Beach in Montecito, Newport Municipal and Santa Cruz Main Beach there in Santa Cruz.
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 3: I'm done hurting your feelings when we come I think when we come back more crazy.
Speaker 1: Seat don't get hurt. Look at all the stuff that's built up on They don't feel pain.
Speaker 3: So gross, it's so great. I see what you're doing. You're hurting yourself, so I don't have to. Oh wow, okay, all right, Crazy X stories. Wrapping it up with that, and then we'll get into our strange science stories that are some of the better ones we've seen in a long time.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I went to go see F one yesterday with Brad Pitt. It's the Brad put Brad Pit summer blockbuster about Formula one racing, obviously, and I saw it Century City and the Imax Theater there and how much fun it reminded me of those old school summer.
Speaker 4: Blockbusters where you know, you've got.
Speaker 1: To be in the theater, you got to feel the rumble, you've got to have the massive screen, you've got to experience it with other people. It was just one of those types of movies. It's one of those movies where like if you saw it for me, if I saw it at home, I'd be like, oh, I wish I would have seen that in the theater, Like what a waste, you know, because you really it's adrenaline the whole time. Like the movie starts and like maybe four four minutes in, I feel my heart picking up like I'm doing a freaking peloton ride. Like the cardio element of a movie like that is so much fun. And the way that they captured the F one races and the vantage points that they used when it comes to how you're looking at the race, whether it's a viewpoint where you're in the car, or you're right above the car, your eye line with the car. It's really well done from a cinematography standpoint, if that's what that is. Again, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not educated when it comes to making movies. But it was very cool, very well shot, and Brad Pitt. You're just you're just not gonna lose with Brad Pitt in a role like that, or really any role. And it's not because he said it's a good looking guy. It's just he's a likable guy. It's somebody who you're like, Oh, this movie's gonna it's I think it's two and a half hours in change. It flew by because you just kind of feel like you're hanging out with Brad Pitt.
Speaker 4: He's a likable dude. He's just a likable character.
Speaker 2: I have heard also that you have to see it in imax.
Speaker 4: You do, I think you do.
Speaker 1: And I'm not like an IMAX aficionado, but I'd be pissed if I saw that movie not an IMAX, because, like I said, you can feel the races, you can feel it in the back of your seat. I mean, it's very cool immersive experience.
Speaker 3: I don't know how how savvy you are at picking out the max Verstappins of the world and other F one drivers, but there's a whole list of them I saw that were in I mean Real Driver, right.
Speaker 1: So this was a movie for me that was like reading Ready Player one. I knew enough to enjoy it, but I knew enough to know that there were several things in there that I didn't get that if you're a big F one guy or.
Speaker 4: Girl, you'll love it because you can.
Speaker 1: Tell that there are certain maybe cameos or there's certain people placed there, the jargon, the lingo, the whole bit, the different.
Speaker 4: Race tracks, the history of it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna just love it if you're super into it, and if you're not, you're gonna love it too, which is like me, I'm just a casual if that observer and I loved.
Speaker 3: It comes out on June twenty fifth, I believe, and then United States and Canada later on. So very cool, and it's a few days before the twenty twenty five Austrian Grand It's.
Speaker 1: Like the perfect summer Go watch it at the Imax Movie Movie.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about X's Crazy x'es and the wild stories that people have.
Speaker 5: Hi, Gary and shann love the show, Love the Weekend Fix. I hope it stays on. Thank you anyway. Let me tell you one of the one of the more benign stories from the X Files. I went to see my former girlfriend in Chicago. We went back to apartment after pick from the airport. She opened her pantry though offered me a s an accident again, have anything you want, and I saw cinnamon Kellogg's pop tarts. I don't have that, She goes, No, I kind of like Keith that you can't have that. Oh well, this is a bill from Florida. Bye, I thank you. He didn't get to eat the pop tarts. That doesn't seem that crazy. No, I would have picked a different story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good morning.
Speaker 7: Crazy. X story actually belongs to my son and the information he found out after they broke up was the father that she was always spending time with actually died four years before, and the older sister that was going to law school in the medical school never existed. She's the burner phone to pretend to be someone else.
Speaker 4: Why psychos, Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Unclear? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got breaking news about a psycho X.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers has in say that because every girl that's gone out with Aaron Rodgers has done an interview saying that he's crazy pants.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Aaron Rodgers has informed.
Speaker 1: The Steelers guys he will fly to Pittsburgh on Friday and sign a one year deal before next week's mini camp. Again, Aaron Rodgers to Pittsburgh. It has been all but confirmed.
Speaker 3: He's got to wait for the DMT to get out of the system before he signed.
Speaker 4: Exactly, I sus she.
Speaker 2: Can call her an X.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We never really got a chance because after the first night, she wouldn't leave my house the next morning until I give you a pair of my underwear.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's a crazy ex.
Speaker 1: Wait, I need to hear the follow up, Like, you continue to go out with this girl? Is she somewhere in Phoenix with your underwear and a drawer and she brings it out every once in a while, smells baby teeth in it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what goes on there? I need to know about that.
Speaker 3: Here's the one that I say is probably one of the better ones that we had all day. Okay, I'm buckling up because it actually comes with a request for help from us.
Speaker 8: Here you go, Hi, Gary and Channon. This is Diane in San Jose. I have an ex story who was never an ex. We back in junior high. He started writing me poetry when we were thirteen or fourteen years old. We are now seventy one. He's been married to the same woman for almost fifty years, and he's still writing me poetry, except now he puts it on social media for everyone to see. Yeah. I don't know what to do about that.
Speaker 4: That sounds like true love.
Speaker 3: Uh No, that sounds like a bad rom com in your mind. You never forgot about it.
Speaker 2: He never forgets about her.
Speaker 4: But it's not love.
Speaker 3: I would say for her, if she's worried about it, I would say, don't worry about it. I think she's worried about that because if seventh grade you is his muse, Yeah, that seventh grade girl is the one that he fell out love with.
Speaker 2: No, because he was seventh grade at the time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now he's still write into that twelve year old because there's still I think you're making it weird.
Speaker 2: There's still a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 1: We're going to go back to my notebook analogy, which is well, they found a duck. You're a duck, not that, but you don't ruin this. They fell in love very young, went on to live their lives, and he still can't stop thinking about her, and he has to let her know that he's still thinking of her, and that is why he puts it on social media. Now, I ask you this, are there other women who think those poems are for them?
Speaker 3: I don't know if if he's like writing them, if he's including her name, did.
Speaker 1: Like, did he go on to eighth grade and ninth grade and tenth grade and use the same poetry on other people?
Speaker 2: Oh move, dear Nora. If I'm a duck, you're a doctor.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I've got some breaking news here. I'm just gonna go ahead.
Speaker 3: And you know you did say the Aaron Rodgers thing already check this musk, please tell me more.
Speaker 1: Has just tweeted this time to drop the really big bomb at real Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. That's the real reason they have not been made public. Have a nice day, DJT.
Speaker 4: I told you this was.
Speaker 1: The messiest breakup ever, and it is.
Speaker 4: That was seventeen minutes ago. He then wrote mark.
Speaker 1: This post for the future, the truth will come out.
Speaker 4: Boom wow, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Now what is Trump gonna say on social media?
Speaker 4: Guys? Buckle up? This is crazy x stuff.
Speaker 2: This is okay, This is the beginning of this, since.
Speaker 4: The beginning of something, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue strange science on the other side of this.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI am six forty.
Speaker 3: All right, to give you the latest on this ongoing feud now between between Elon Musk and Donald Trump. It is going to get better before it calms down in any way. Earlier today we knew, okay, we know that Elon Musk is no fan of the one Big Beautiful Bill that President Trump has been touting and had even called it an abomination. That was just the other day, and that seems minor in comparison. This morning, Elon Musk took to social media to suggest that if it weren't for him, Trump would have lost the election, and then wrote such ingratitude before he unleashed a whole bunch of tweets insulting Republicans. He's asking, should we have a new political party that represents the eighty percent in the middle of the United States. Then Trump took the truth social a short time ago and said Elon was wearing thin. I asked him to leave. I took away his EV mandate that forced everyone to buy electric cars, and he went crazy, and he said, the easiest way to save money in our budget, billions and billions of dollars, is to terminate Elon's government subsidies and contracts.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk quoted that and retweeted such.
Speaker 4: An obvious lie.
Speaker 1: So sad Elon adopting Trump's lexicon, the way that he speaks.
Speaker 4: His style of speaking.
Speaker 1: And then within the past twenty minutes, he says, Elon Musk does on Twitter time to drop the really big bomb. Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. That is the real reason they have not been made public. Have a nice day, DJT.
Speaker 3: I will point out that it does not appear on Elon Musk's timeline anymore.
Speaker 1: Now, I will point out that we know that Donald Trump knew Jeffrey Epstein and was in his company on a handful of occasions. We've seen the pictures, pictures videos. What more is in the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: We don't know there it is, Okay, it's there.
Speaker 3: It hit at what would have been twenty nine thirty minutes ago. Time to drop the really big bomb. He's in the Epstein files. That is the real reason they've been now.
Speaker 1: I don't have true social so I can't see any sort of response yet.
Speaker 4: Has he responded.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it either.
Speaker 3: Usually they're pretty good about there's a couple of different bots that will repost it on Twitter to put I'm very very quickly.
Speaker 1: It's so wild how quickly this breakup has devolved into complete and utter, unmitigated mess The two were just together, amicably breaking up in the Oval office. Elon Musk was talking about how beautiful the decoration job was. I'd just like it to take a moment. Look at how beautiful this place is. Look at the gold eagle on the ceiling, the whole bit, and they're laughing and everything seems amicable. And now and now it's gotten very messy. It is Johnny Depp Amber heard people are pooping in the bed. I don't know what's going to be next. Does Trump respond to this? How could he not? Has he ever not responded to a personal attack? And Trump predicted this, he said this morning on Truth's Social a personal attack is coming next, and Elong Musk delivered.
Speaker 2: Just incredible.
Speaker 3: What conclusion can you come to that he's in the Epstein files?
Speaker 2: What does that even?
Speaker 1: Well, it leaves us open to pontificate, doesn't it. The obvious thing is that Epstein arranged for Trump to have girls or women or whatever, like he arranged for Bill Clinton or whoever else? Do you want to put in that name, Salad right? I mean, there are a lot of names of powerful people. It's the reason why this was always so secret. That's the reason why he was killed in prison, or killed himself, whatever narrative you want to believe. But there are a lot of very powerful names in there, people with a lot of money that have kept a lot of money, that has kept these secrets for as long as they have. But I mean, if something was to come out about if if there was something about Donald Trump and an underage girl, we would have heard about it from now. The worst that could come out from the Epstein files for Donald Trump, in my opinion, is that he's running around on everybody.
Speaker 2: Which is asked an answer, asked an answer.
Speaker 3: We know that he's an admitted philander.
Speaker 4: He's talking exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the whole teflon argument, I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and people still love me. He's absolutely correct. What in an Epstein file is going to come out? And that's what has me curious, because Elon Musk isn't dumb. He knows that he knows that everybody knows that about Trump, that he's a flander or what have you.
Speaker 4: But but but but so.
Speaker 1: What as there extra in there that Elon Musk knows that that would be something detrimental?
Speaker 3: And how would he have access to something like that? It's still it's still a law enforcement file that I assume.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that if you're in the know, you're in the know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that there are names of people in the in the Epstein files that know about other people in the Epstein files and could roll on them just as well, but they don't because they're also in the shot.
Speaker 3: Just mutually sure destruct exactly exactly. All right, Well, we'll see how this goes.
Speaker 1: I mean, Elon Musk makes a baby with whoever he sleeps with, so he has nothing to hide from.
Speaker 2: That is also very true.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into strange science when we come back to Gary and Shannon, you're listening.
Speaker 6: To Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: Everything was cope esthetic on Monday? Was that Monday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't here on Monday? Was that just yesterday?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: When we're there, when we're Donald Trump, when he said goodbye in the Oval Office, that must have been Friday, Thursday or Friday, and Elon's complimenting the beautiful decor and they're laughing and they're like, yeah, we're he's leaving. But it's all good and we've done a great things together and wonderful. And then the big beautiful bill criticism came out. But Trump knew that was coming from Elon Musk is why he was leaving. He went on to say it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was why he was leaving. I don't think they talked about that sort of stuff and they had to have I don't think so. The tax credits for the for the electric vehicles. Trump claims that he did tell him about that months ago, that he knew that.
Speaker 2: He says that Elon going to do Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, But what happened between Elon Musk going public with his criticism, calling it disgusting?
Speaker 4: Yesterday? Trump saying you know, he knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: A personal attack is next, and then Elon Musk going after him? Oh well, I guess it was Trump first with the personal attack that Elon Musk is crazy, and then Elon Musk came out and said he's in the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and listen asking what that means? Is not a defense of Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Okay? So if Elon Musk says that.
Speaker 1: I'm not defending anybody, that's what I'm sitting back with my popcorn, right, I want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Are you saying, then, are you making the most egregious allegation that you can that this guy was somehow involved with Jeffrey Epstein in sex trafficking? Is that? Or are you saying he appears in a file? Well, there's hundreds of names that you would recognize in that file that don't have any connection to the actual you know, to the sex trafficking or Epstein Island or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Or is Elon Musk trying to save the Tesla shares?
Speaker 4: That takes me? They do it a good job.
Speaker 1: They're down fifteen percent, righteen percent, sixteen percent, As Trump threatened to pull government contracts for Musk's companies. That may have been the thing that went that went nuclear for Elon Musk is Trump came out this afternoon in Washington and said he's crazy. I'm gonna pull the government contracts. And that may be what Musk was retaliating for. But the drop comes as shares of Tesla saw twenty two percent rally in May, he wraps up his time is doze.
Speaker 4: Trump comes out, calls him crazy.
Speaker 1: Shares of Tesla fall sixteen percent today, and now Musk comes out and says he's in the Epstein files. I mean, I think what really pissed off Trump is when Musk posted on x that Trump would have lost the election if it wasn't for me.
Speaker 4: That's going for the jugular for Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and rather than just pick up the phone, put an end to this, have some sort of.
Speaker 1: Equation, why would you do that if you're Elon Musk and Donald Trump, two people who are not their emotional IQ, shall we say, is not ready for mensa?
Speaker 3: Pretty crazy and it's only going to get I mean, it's it's the middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 4: It's the middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 3: You wait until until the president has a couple hours to digest some of this stuff. And we've seen some things so much smaller than this that end up being a novel mountain out of a mole hill. I mean, these are two people that do not cool down. And I get this.
Speaker 1: I am also not somebody who cools down so I can speak to it.
Speaker 3: I just do eventually, though. I mean, I just don't know if these guys have that mechanism.
Speaker 4: Certainly not in the moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, in the moment.
Speaker 3: That's why I think these next few hours, like, I don't think I've ever watched Twitter and eagerly anticipating the next thing that's about to be.
Speaker 1: Trump doesn't drink. Does Elon Musk drink? Can we a couple of pops in them and see what happens?
Speaker 4: Probably he does. I doubt it. He's too busy.
Speaker 3: My goodness though, how fun After that you mentioned the time to drop the really big bomb. Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. That tweet came out forty minutes ago, and then a few minutes after that. About ten minutes later, Elon Musk wrote, mark this post for the future.
Speaker 2: The truth will come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doubled down, essentially, is what he did nine minutes later after putting the initial.
Speaker 3: Tweets, basically the I didn't make a mistake in anything that I just tweeted.
Speaker 4: Right right, mark this post for the future. The truth will come out.
Speaker 3: So again, it raises the question I have is, Okay, well, what does he have?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is that?
Speaker 3: Why if you're going to make a giant splash like that and his words the big bomb, why not just show your receipts right away?
Speaker 2: Is are you holding leverage over him in some way? Is there something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or is there really nothing there? I mean, is it just that his name is.
Speaker 1: If you're going to go with that and there's nothing there, you are putting your credibility and your company's credibility on the freaking line, I think.
Speaker 4: And if there is something.
Speaker 1: There, who the hell are you to be trusted in a business arrangement? Because, make no mistake about it, that's exactly what it was, a business arrangement. Sure, whether it was government contracts or what have you. There was definitely money that was made for both of them with this relationship.
Speaker 4: And now I don't I don't know. We'll have to wait and see, right, We'll have to wait and see together.
Speaker 3: There is nothing. There is nothing new on I'm refreshing.
Speaker 1: I am like refreshing social media like a crazy person.
Speaker 2: There's nothing new on the president.
Speaker 4: I need. I need to get back home to my book, get a life, you clean yourself. My goodness.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers, by the way, is going to do Pittsburgh after after all of the courtship between the Steelers. Mike Tomlin right now is so pissed off. He hates life right now. He's got a mess of well wide receiver room. He's got Aaron Rodgers and his drugged up diva ass to deal with. It's just things are not looking good for a Nate and Nate season, well whatever it is now that they have more games, but.
Speaker 4: Five hundred is looking dim. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe Aaron Rodgers has this weird resurgence. How old is he forty one now forty two?
Speaker 2: Forty two?
Speaker 1: Maybe he finds new life in Pittsburgh. Ayahuasca does a lot, you can do a lot too well. And you had Mason Rudolph at the Trump rally there. Maybe he's a Trump fan, isn't he Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a good question, do not know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's an elon guy. I don't know. You got to pick your camp. Now.
Speaker 3: You missed any part of our show, go back and check out the podcast posted right after the show. Just typing Gary and Shannon, you'll see the podcast. You can also listen on Saturday to our Weekend Fix, which is an episode that does not appear during the regular portion of the show.
Speaker 1: It's Gary swears. And here's the thing about the weekend podcast. You wouldn't know it by looking at him or by listening to him, but he just can't wait to swear. I mean, we popped the mic on that secret podcast and he's like F and S and MF and somewhere.
Speaker 2: Even George Carlin is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's blushing. He's still with us.
Speaker 3: And George Carlin no, not with us. No, he's been dead for a long time.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I am one? Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Look at that. What year did he die?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight. Yeah, well he's alive in my heart. Okay, that I will accept. John Cobelt Show is coming up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay drive everybody, blessings.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app.