Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, and welcome to Clydie Grewse. I'm your girl, Israel Risen. Thank you for joining me y'all today, I just fucking snapped. I snapped on some evil doers of ineglity that have plagued my soul for the absolute.
Speaker 2: Last day.
Speaker 1: Forty seven years of being tortured by the person that birthed me. Everyday evil eye sent towards me while she tries to steal my identity and then tell people I'm crazy. And you know the sucky part. People see how she's looking and they think I'm trying to be her, when in fact it's totally fucking opposite. She got CCTV cameras in her house watching me on a daily basis. That's fucking evil and psychotic. I've had no privacy in no home I've ever lived in that he's entered. The level of darkness inside of her can only be dug out through Yahooah, only Jesus Christ, Yesahammah, she's a real hawkndsh can get to her because this woman has made a deal with a lucifer soul tight.
Speaker 2: Not even love.
Speaker 1: Can reach her. That's how evil she is in her soul less body. Because yes, the soul in her is gone. She didn't sold her soul for money. Everybody that took that payout, you sold your souls to the spirit of Moloch. Mammon, they own you. The underworld now owns you. You're bounded to the underworld.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't understand. We're in a spiritual warfare error. You know, like, this is not a game.
Speaker 1: Who you communicate with, who you break bread with, who you lay with. This is all spiritual. And to be attacked spiritually by somebody who's supposed to pray for you p R A Y. Instead they pr E y I n G you and get a community to back them up.
Speaker 2: Because those dark evil people are just like them Dad Dad already in their.
Speaker 1: Souls because again, they sold they souls to money. Ain't nothing wrong with having money, but when it's the love of money. It's when you put money over everything, that's when it becomes a curse. What the devil does, Satan do, it gives you things, right, you're pulling things out the spirit right. You know it don't belong to you, but you're doing it anyway, cause who's gonna see the.
Speaker 2: All knowing sees the all.
Speaker 1: Knowing Literally puts her her sons and daughter of the divinity, puts her sons and daughters in locations alone.
Speaker 2: And people don't understand.
Speaker 1: Why does she do that? I say she because that's the highest in me. The divine source of the divinity that I hear is the one who created yahweh Ylohm. Okay, there was a cosmic birther before yahweh Ellohen was even in existence. That's who brought yahweh Elloheen to the light and all the other ones. Okay, but there's a cosmic birther, a divinity that pushed all this out what you see called planet Earth. It is a lot of demonic energy is going on in families, generational curses and some of them religious curses. Some of them are spiritual curses. Some people don't understand you can be demonic spiritually. They think, well, I got this. You can still be demonic spiritually. You know, you can overdo your religion. So moderation and balance is the key.
Speaker 2: And that bothers.
Speaker 1: People's souls who refuse to face themselves. I know I bother people's souls who refuse to face themselves, who hate themselves in some form or capacity. You can see how they hate themselves by their plastic surgeries. Yes, I said it out loud. I don't got to hear you say I hate myself. I'm looking at you.
Speaker 2: I know you do. Cause a child of y'all would fucking never let's just start there.
Speaker 1: A child of Divinity, of the Source would never damage their vessels that the Creator created for us.
Speaker 2: We would never we accept who we.
Speaker 1: Look like because we look like our birth or our creator. We would never alter our faces, alter anything in our because we know the divine, the source of the divinity herself. Imagine this for us in the womb, before we even enter into our earthly mother's womb, this.
Speaker 2: Was already created. We were all.
Speaker 1: The image you are right now was already created before you entered into your earthly mother's womb. People don't want you to know this about yourself because they want you to bow down to the earth vessel that brought you here through to the earth. And no, that's not your god. Your mama and your daddy shall not be your God. That's where you're feeling. If you can't, at a grown ass age stand up to your parents, you got more problems than you think, because in your grown ass age, you should be able to tell your parents the truth about themselves. I'm waiting for the conversation for my children so I can let them know the truth, cause.
Speaker 2: They got half a story.
Speaker 1: They got a bunch of demons around them telling them half a story that they created as a matter of fact. But I can't wait till they see. I don't gotta tell them till they see the evidence of the truth of what was happening to their mother for seven years. Why I wasn't around, why I was missing certain things, why I couldn't show up to certain things, because something was preventing me, and it wasn't me. It was dark rooted magic. All this because I allowed the wrong people in my life. I saw the good enough, they saw the favor in me, and they stole it out the spirit while dogging me simultaneously. And I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my mind, what's happening to my mind, not knowing I was under bewitchment from my own freaking family. Then I moved to a new community, from Warner Robinson to McDonald, Georgia, and they started it again here, but this time it got aggressive.
Speaker 2: Now they're sending hit me into the.
Speaker 1: House to the location I stay. Now they're sending people to try to kidnap me all because these people refuse to heal, so they still other people's identities. That's why when they do things, it just looks real fake, because it is they stole someone's whole swag. They stole someone's God given energy, because that's what demons, devils do, That's what Luciferians do. They don't have their own ideas. They are copycats. That's why I be getting pissed off. When I hear be willing, I'll be having my makeup like like a bat wing type thing, and I'm talking about She's that looks demonic, bitch. The demons stole that look from God's daughters. We did it first, Go check the history. We did it first. They stole it. So I don't apologize for nothing. I said, let's start there, because you know, if if you didn't do it, I wouldn't have had to go off on you like that. And I thought, well, you know, maybe I should have had a different coof, But no, this is called rightful anger because it it just boiled up it. I I just been sitting with it and the spirit realm is very loud.
Speaker 2: Let me just say that.
Speaker 1: So when I hear you lie on my knee one too many times, it's like the ancestors inside of me start to bruin. Okay, and they don't like that at all. And when I talk about correction, they don't play back. They don't play at all. So I'm over explaining myself to people because I came to the innerstanding that some people maliciously put things out there too purposely make me misunderstood, and they would never understanding because their hell binds.
Speaker 2: On misunderstanding me. And that's where I'm gonna leave it at.
Speaker 1: This is called ascension, when you finally put the heavy bags down, you finally have that one last good cry.
Speaker 2: Over a situation, and you're just done with it all. This is my exodus and I'm out.