Speaker 1: And again thank you for your patients and the patients is a virtue. Yes, we'll go ahead and get started again. I want to thank everybody that's already watching and tuning in. First of all, I want to give a shout out for those who may visit the New England area, more specifically the state of Maine. I want to give a shout out to Arbor Distillery. Arbor Distillery, they've had some events that were very successful contests. With the events that were very successful. Arbor Distillery is again located in the state of Maine. They contribute to the whole Sasquatch in Bigfoot phenomenon as they have a Sasquatch theme whiskey, saw Mill Sasquatch whiskey. So if you're if you're in the main area, or if you're not familiar with them, check out their web again it's Arbor Distillery. They're out of Maine. You could order directly from their website or if you're in the area, visit them in the state of Maine. So they're much appreciated. Hopefully we continue to work with them and they can work with us in the near future. Again, Arbor Distillery, out of the state of Maine and your sawmill sasquatch whiskey ladies and gentlemen. We're here to just the chit chat and share a few things with you, our input and our thoughts on a few things. For those who've been seeing a lot of promotion and advertising with Bigfoot Explorers, we're going to discuss that and go over a few things with that as well. First off, I do want to apologize. I feel obligated to apologize, although it is completely out of my control. Bigfoot Explorers we're supposed to start streaming as of yesterday, October thirty first, and unfortunately the network did not get their craft together together and they were supposed to have everything situated. They were submitted to the video footage for season one over a month ago and today was a Yesterday was a release date. So again I apologize for what is not in my control. But it's being worked on through the The guy who is taking care of that, he made contact with them. They are working because it's at their fault, but they were working on getting it up and going. As soon as we get updates again, we'll update you guys when that is officially streaming. We do apologize. There was a lot of people looking forward to that, and I promoted the heck out of it. I mean, I had coworkers that were more to it, so I know, I still see comments and posts and people commenting and different groups where I've shared and promote, asking hey where can I watch it? I got to explain to them, now, hey, it's not there, so not for those who do know, they're gonna be wondering what happened. So hopefully this gets out to a lot of people. I made a couple of posts on Facebook earlier today. I shared it around. So again, I do apologize for the inconvenience, but we've been working hard on you know, doing what we do out there as far as gathering the footage and you know, capturing an audio, and we've been dealing with some pretty cool stuff out there. But yeah, David, Melissa, let's turn this over to you guys. I mean, with everything we've been doing up to this point here as far as you know, the uh, the time being spent out there and some of the audio that we've captured, and you know, everything in between, all the bizarre, the weird, uh. I mean for the audience and those who are watching are looking forward to watching the first season and getting involved with what we've got going on. Is there anything you want to share or I started to share your thoughts or opinions or on any of this or anything you want to share going out to the audience.
Speaker 2: The only thing I regret is about any of this is, if you really call it to regret, is that everything we did experience, especially on this last camp out, we really couldn't include everything because you know you're going to be limited time based on what you're able to put together, so we try to cover the highlights. But I mean, if we had the time and to be able to go over everything and how things transpire, people have more of an understanding. But again, we can use this forum here to discuss a lot of that itself. Oh yeah, absolutely, because I know when you put the second episode together, we wasn't ever to cover when I was letting Melissa use my Dji Action four two times, that Action four came on by itself and she did not press any buttons. We couldn't cover that in the recent episode you put together. Okay, right, I can't remember if we covered the MP three player of mine that I seen the light come on and turned on by itself. You gotta hold the button down for release. Second actively that was mentioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part there particularly was mentioned when I was recording you going over the strange had sound that you captured, so and you pointed that out during that session, So yeah, we definitely got that captured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I wish we could cover everything, but like you said, well you know, we're limited time on next you got to keep everything down to a time frame where networks to be able to pick you up and show stuff without getting long winds on stuff. But doing podcasts, we can go over more things that you know that we did encounter. Things we did on the side to try to come up with answers about what may have been going on out there. It's very intriguing out there this last camp out. Things like I keep telling people that's her third time in the last two years that we use that same spot, and none of this stuff that happened this last camp out transpired during the others. With the radio, it's malfunctioning, the battery's going dead and coming back. I've never experienced that before in my life with any of my electronic equipment, but that did happen out there. Then, as you know, we caught this strange feedback coming from my DJI Action four when we started walking into that campsite, and then when Melissa was right above it, which isn't in the episode, when you all were just above the campsite before you turn the left and walk down into it. I picked up that same tone, not as loud or long on my DJI Action four. Also, I've got that on my coeter so and it only lasted about maybe half the time that the ten to twelve seconds that we caught it the first time when we were out there, So it did reproduce What is causing that? I have no idea. There's no power lines out there. John gave a good description as far as his thoughts on how some of the power equipment work, which is excellent on that, but again you got to be by the power equipment to be able to get that kind of feedback here at fill It and everything else, right, it's just where everything jailled this camp out raised us more questions to where we're incorporating more of our gear, not just for the crypt of the Bigfoot side, but now this other stuff is happening in conjunction with that just raises more questions about you know, what in the heck is going on out there. We may go out there camp again, next camp out, nothing will happen, but again swaguing, you never know. But again it's made us. It's gonna make us more prepared with additional equipment when we go out to set up, to be able to see if we can recapture some of that stuff, maybe come up with answers. And we do know there's old remnants of foundations from homesteads that were we don't know what years they were back, but it's just a foundations left. I'm saying the early nineteen hundreds, maybe even further back. I mean, who knows, it could have been in the late eighteen hundreds. Could that has something to do with some of the activity going on. And then the couple that was camped out there a couple of weekends before you went out. Remember she said that about five o'clock in the morning's still dark out. She's seen an mhl side of the tent to the size of a child. Yeah, yeah, child didn't say anything, but then she heard a female's voice saying, come along, child, and then they just faded away and faded off.
Speaker 1: At that point, yeah, and she actually jumped out and said there was nothing there.
Speaker 2: They never started there exactly. Yeah, so what's going on? And they were little two campsites up from us, what maybe seventy five hundred yards from where we normally camped at. So it's all the same. It's all out there where we're camping at in a general location, yeah, which is which is pretty spread out. I mean, I'm just finding it a trigger and we're experiencing things that I've never experienced in my life. But again, we're not jumping off a cliff and saying it's a ghost, it's paranormal and whatnot. It's something that's happening that we have not experienced before, and we want to dig further into that. I want to lean towards that side, I really do. But again, we're not just going to throw a hat in the tub. It says, well, that's what it is, but we don't know, right, I don't have any you know.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I made mention on on a video session that I recorded is talk about paranormal someone in general, uh, people think of when it comes to paranormal they think of ghost, spirits and hauntings. But people don't realize, John said, tight, I see you right there. Hold on. They yeah. Again, they think of things that are haunted or spirits and that. But paranormal in general is really things that are unexplained by science, weird and scariest things people had put had placed Bigfoot. Not everybody, but a lot of people have placed Bigfoot in the realm of the paranormal because there's a lot of it's that don't explained. A lot of it is misunderstood or not understood period. So I mean, I think, in in a sense, I think it's safe to say there is some paranormal going on, so you know, there are things that we can explain. So I think in that realm it can kind of make sense that what I'm saying makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I remember, I remember remember when we first met you about five years ago. Uh, you were more on the barefoot side, and I got the impression when people brought up the paranormal or anything other than Bigfoot. Yeah, I could feel the uh you not want to go that direction. Yeah, okay, right now, now your perception has changed, and you got to admit that things are happening that we experienced and together that it just you got to question it. But what is it? We got to try to come up with, and hopefully we will come up with something to clarify at least a few things. Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: I mean. With that being said, I mean there was a time where I wasn't as open minded to a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, you know, with a lot of what we all have had experienced and myself personally, you know, things I shared with you, like are the incident during the last night of our camp. I didn't bring it up till the next day, until after week had got home, and hey, look, you know, like you know, while we were sitting there, this is what happened. And I don't know what to think of that. It's just it didn't scare me. But I didn't want to react to it either. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like I felt it, you know, so you had to rationalize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, think that I just know, this just really happened. Did I really just feel what I felt? You know?
Speaker 2: So, but like I told you the other day, Like I told you the other day, Melissa, we we've got the video over hair being pulled up here at the house, uh, from last year, And but just the other night I mentioned to you that you can see it. She felt something move her hair just a bit on the side while while she was on the computer. I told him about it, and I pulled up the video and sure enough you could see her hair faintly move, and then it's a few seconds after that when she responded to it. But then again a few seconds after she responded to it, the in house camera here glazed over a little bit shifted. I've never seen that before. I don't know what caused that. Could it have been what made her hair move? Could that cause an interference on the camera. It happened, but I don't have the answer. I don't know. We didn't see no image. It's like just everything in the view of the camera just shifted, and then it was gone. It lasted for about maybe a half a second if that you know, just you've seen it. Then it was gone. Then the camera cleared up, and I begot I've got that video too. But it's never happened before. Uh, and it has well, we haven't checked in if nothing's happened since we've had to pull the cards, but we're always pulling up the cameras checking on the dogs for her not here, and I've never seen the cameras do that before. She's a pretty clear camera. I mean they're not high tech, don't get me wrong, but I've never seen the Emmy shift like that before. Interesting, very very interesting. Some people have all and nothing happens to me. Is John still waiting there in the background.
Speaker 1: He jumped off because just pop up on the screen. He say, sorry, he can't get on, and Mike will work for him.
Speaker 2: So all right, Yeah, I don't know what kind of a phone that's got. Maybe that might be the issue. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that might have issue. It all depends on him. I mean, it really depends on the connection you have on Wi Fi and signal strength too.
Speaker 2: But he just sent me a message total on that audio you sent me today, Yeah, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Ask you about that.
Speaker 2: If you had a chance on it, you could faintly hear it the how whatever it was. But again, with that aircraft going overhead, really takes away from to distinguish what it is like the aircraft going overhead all the times up there, he says, he says, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What he told me. But regarding the audio. I know it was. I it was very faint before the sound of the sky boring of the aircraft. Listen at the sometimes some after some after that sky roar or whatever you want to call it goes out and then you get it starts to howl again right after that when it calms down, which I.
Speaker 2: If you really listen, you can hear it, but it's so mixed in with that aircraft engine. Yeah, the jet going overhead. If you know, if you did not know to listen some for it, you wouldn't hear it. But tune in you can hear it at those two different times, and then uh, something's there. But I don't have the equipment or the program to be able to isolate take out different frequencies to where I mean, I don't have that kind of money to buy that kind of a program. Yeah, I can take out wind noise and stuff like that, but when you're getting into aircraft and machinery and stuff like that, you gotta have sophisticated audio equipment to be able to isolate different frequencies, to be able to extract them to narrow down to what you want to listen to. Everyday programs don't do that for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only downfall when it comes to that kind of thing. But I mean I could.
Speaker 2: We've got to work. Yeah, you know, it is what it is, is what we've got.
Speaker 1: So yeah. I also I continue going through the rest of the audio from that we that last week, and I can't there and uh, you'll you're like you could pick up I picked up the owl, you know, a couple of times faintly, and then there was a couple of knocking bangs, but most of the knocks and bangs to the audio were actually from me inside camp during the daytime. Well I should know, Wait a minute, I wasn't. I didn't have the record of going during the daytime. I only had to go. Well, I turned around eight o'clock. I turned it on around eight o'clock at night, and I turned it off around about eight thirty in the morning. Now, the second night I had it out there, Okay, I was a little late getting getting to it. I turn it off. It was probably around ten o'clock that morning. Uh, the Sunday morning is when I got to it. I didn't get up right away. Well, I mean I did get it right away. I just didn't bother going over to get it. So, but yeah, some of you could hear who you can hear the sound of the wooden like some of the wood I had. I was banging it up to break it, chopping it down a little bit here and there. But there was a couple of pretty good solid wax and bangs. That's about it. Really, I nothing thing to get excited about. Unfortunately, you know, there was a couple of other things I thought I would have picked up that I heard staying up Saturday night, you know, because I heard some strange, weird sounds that sounded like, the best way I can describe it, sounds like an owl on steroids with a heavy, deep bass voice, but kind of mainly sounded like oh oh, like trying to hoot, but with a bad, nasty cold, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But this was in the distance. It was quite a way in the distance. First I heard it way up in the ridge behind me for a little bit, and then then way across somewhere on the other side of the field. I was hearing it, like.
Speaker 2: I forget there's cows in that area too. There's a couple of oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a good possibility where their sound of their vocals could have been bouncing off the bridge lines, you know, exactly.
Speaker 2: So we got to take all that into account, you know, when we do all this stuff. Yeah, uh, did uh? Did Craig send you that audio from his event that he had he sent you he sent me one of his older recordings to listen to.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he did not.
Speaker 2: It sounded like up around his recorder you hear a lot of rustling and then like something was breathing thereby recorder. That interesting, But again I think they got barriers up there, right, Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean that that could have been a bearer, you know, walking by, maybe breathing or huffing. But when you listen to it, you want to think, yeah, it's got to be a bear. But sometimes you just get this odd feeling because of the way it sounds that put it put the question mark in your head, you know, yeah, you know, without confirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of my rail cameras I had placed out got attacked by a bear up there. I had the bear on the camera and then when I went to yeah I had yeah, I had a car mark. It was either a car mark or a huse mark. I'm pretty sure it probably a car mark. It wasn't a real big bear, but enough to mess around with my camera.
Speaker 2: That's all the same. Yeah, you didn't make anything else to those prints you got off your car.
Speaker 1: I can't have to tell of them. I mean, I mean, of course, you know, I like getting people's inputs. You know, I see a lot of comments on social media, and a lot of people don't believe a lot of people say they don't look like a bear, I said, you know, and then again some people are saying cat, and then a lot of people say, yeah, they don't look like a possible cat here, but it's.
Speaker 2: Just there, you know, wasn'd mark right? So then and they don't go up under tippy toes to be able to just top some them they're gonna they're gonna use their old pad to racing up on something.
Speaker 1: Right, especially trying to support themselves. But yeah, unlike a cat, catch some more agile, more, they're more coordinated, I guess, you know.
Speaker 2: And like I told you, I don't think it was better because you have food and stuff and whatnot left out and you're where you're just doing your cooking, you know, are opportunistic and uh, they're not going to buy passed that to go up a peak in the car.
Speaker 1: I mean exactly, those two frying pans I had on my cooks should have looked out dry.
Speaker 2: Enough would have been made probably will up at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you would think so. I mean, like I said, that night, I only woke up once, and that was about two between well, right around two thirty. I think it was when I looked at the clock. I got up there, I had to go, you know, go pee real bad, got up, use the bathroom, zip it up the tent, laid it back down, and I pretty much I mean within ten ten minutes and so I you know, ten to fifteen minutes I had fallen back to sleep, you know. So yeah, I mean it could have whatever passed through curdcane between midnight and two o'clock or sometime after I fallen back to sleep, you know, so two thirty too. I think it was about eight o'clock, seven thirty, eight o'clock that next morning. Yeah, which is definitely interesting. Like I said, I kicked myself on the butt for not setting up that trail camera. I brought one with me and I never did set it up.
Speaker 2: So oh you gotta work all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: To take it if you going to use it.
Speaker 1: I know that sometimes I bring stuff if like you know, and I can think of, oh, I'm too lazy to start using it, like you know. I even brought my other Purabogg microphone, my chief one. I thought that would be never used either. I had it within arms reach really just never, you know, it was in the back of the car. I just never pulled it up to use it, you know. But I'm preparing, you know, like I said, I'm going through everything that you know, I'm catching up on stuff right now, and then I do plan on kind of regroup and get my stuff together, and I mean I will be out there. You know, I've been watching the weather. I mean weather said one thing right now, but you know, I'll watch it all the way up leading until the time I plan on being back out there. But so yeah, I'll be back up there next Friday morning, start next Friday morning after as soon as I bring kid into school, I'm headed out there again. So I just basically kind of needed a break for a couple different reasons, you know. But yeah, I'll be back out there in the woods again. I'm you know, I know now that we're in November, I probably I need to expect to see more people out there because the hunt sees now black powder, right, black powder is officially taking place now. There weren't so many people during the boheating, but black tireder is a different ball game.
Speaker 2: If anybody has any questions, put them in chat. Melissa's here monitoring the chat. If you have any questions or suggestions. I mean, I'm open to suggestions on things to do too. I mean my mind didn't closed off any other ideas to try stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny when you start talking. Uh, your cuckoo clock went off. Well, well, just before.
Speaker 2: We came on, like one of my cat balls and my case over there that I got lid pumped open. The ca in the case that started going off by sol.
Speaker 1: Are you wow?
Speaker 2: After you mentioned it's setting them out, she got her hair pulled. I had him out for about three maybe four nights, spread out. Nothing happened now tonight it was over there in the case. Nobody walked by. Nothing. I was sitting here, see that the computer, Louna was in a chair. I just started going off by so wow. Yeah, that's that's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I even had her. I even had her tap the top of the case to try to get it to go off. Uh, that wouldn't do it. But when she moved the case, then it went off. H Yeah. Yeah. Again. I didn't go run out of the house like my hair was on fire or nothing like that. But I mean I was sitting there looking at it. It was going off, and I was sitting right here where I'm at now looking over the case, about maybe six and a half foot away from me.
Speaker 1: So now when you say, when you say case, what exactly what type of case are you we front here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's my hard equipment case.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but it must have been open open. It was opened up, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just kind of down on it. Not really, but the fasteners to it.
Speaker 2: It's resting on the fastness is what it is about.
Speaker 1: That for Okay, I got the.
Speaker 4: Ball at all. It wasn't touching the ball at all.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I got four them in there. No, it wasn't went off. H It's just so interesting, you know, that is interesting. Sure, people keep an eye on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I am definitely looking forward to our next group camp out up there again. Uh, like I said, I've been camping in the same spot, not not our same spider. Well, you know, you know you've been up there with me, David. Uh, but that's fart there. I was camping that same spot again up from where we all can't that. Yeah, I can't say in that particular area, I had to notice anything streams or odd or you know. I have nothing weird in that particular area. But every time I ride up there, I mean, if I see our group spot available, yeah I'm going to jump there. You know, just there's always been somebody there, usually at least a couple of people camping there and are still kind of camper or a small r and v uh. But well yeah, yeah, And don't get me wrong, I mean I don't mind camping where I'm at. It's I like, I kind of like that area because you know, it's it works out for me because it's it's open and it's flat and easy to set up.
Speaker 2: My tent and everything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, well as long as you remember to take it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I gotta go to oh oh well, I got to take my ear piece out. It would hurt my ear real bit o. Remember when we.
Speaker 3: Were out there camping and we kept hearing the sounds like something clocking the rocks.
Speaker 4: Together at night.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Found out that it was a family of raccoons. They were looking for crawld ads or crazy.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, that reminds me what it was. Yeah, not this last time, but the time before last. When I left camp out in the spot I was in, I walked down to our old goop camp out, you know, and I introduced myself because I saw a couple of guys that were camping there. They were pretty cool. I said, hey, you guys, don't mind if I walked down behind here. I said, I got a camera down here by the screen. They said, no, I'll go ahead and help yourself. You're not going to bother us. So I was like, okay, cool that camera I went to go pick up. I was going through it now. I had tons of deer, you know, just hanging out past through. Uh. I've had blackbirds, I had squirrels, and I've had, yes, several you know, I mean several raccoons throughout that video, you know, my camera images and stuff.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't look of any size, but there was quite a few of them down through there. Oh. Then I had two domestic well, which appeared to be two domestic house cats. One was a dark one, one was a kind of a yellow shipping cat. But yeah, there's two different domestic house cats. Then there was a fox, and then a coyote. And then at some point, Oh, there was a crane, one of the big crane birds, heron birds. I had one of them on camera. Yeah, it was a pretty Jesus sized one too. But uh yeah, other than that, yeah, like I said, raccoons, you know, and a lot of birds, deer, Yeah, yeah, I had. I had a little bit of everything down there.
Speaker 4: And Daniel question.
Speaker 3: There's this question in the chat from Robert. He says, how far is it where Daniel just camped to where he did camping years ago with his daughter and father.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, they're referm to, yeah, to the Elk Point Lake area. Really that's actually probably the only boat. How far would you say that would be?
Speaker 2: Well, when we drive from here, it takes us about forty five minutes to get up to where that gas station is before you make the right hand turn and go up down to where the lake when you get off the hardball, Yeah, about five minutes from here to that little service station. Then you make that right to head down into the lake. Area, Okay, fifty miles maybe from here, probably every I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course that would be south southwest of you guys, southwest. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, Robert. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if he's asking based on how may connect, I mean, this entire forest connects. Yeah, we're in the George Warts in the National Forest. Is that the George or the Jefferson.
Speaker 1: That's the George Jefferson is way down southwest.
Speaker 2: Virginia, Okay, and that's which connects to the Jefferson. So even there, you're still in the George Warts in the National Forests. Yeah, and all interconnects, if that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of spooky things happen.
Speaker 1: Now. Oh for those listening now, for those who know the some of the legends and folkmore from West Virginia, uh than name one in particular, the what the heck do you call it? What's that one? Oh, the sheep squatch. The sheep squatch is a lot of people are familiar with it from our West Virginia, but in the particular area where we've been camping and researching, there is legend and folklore specifically named in that particular area with sheep squatch brought up. So apparently whatever sheep squatch is has been sided in where we've been camping. So I don't know what sheep scotch is supposed to look like, but we do know based off eyewitness accounts and other stories I've heard in the past that there's been just regular bigfoot sightings in there, you know, among a few other things here and there. But bigfoot is kind of a known species to be seen incited in the area we camp at. But if you will go online and look up the area we're camping in and look up folklore'll come across articles about sheep squatch. So I don't know. I thought that was interesting considering sheep squatch again is one of the West Virginia footalores. We're not far from West Virginia. But yeah, I just want to throw that out there for those who might be watching and listening. You know, it is now reference.
Speaker 2: That's such a thing. I mean, George watsh and ask the forest goes into West Virginia over there too. Oh yeah, I'm only like eighteen miles from the West Virginia line from where we're at. Eight or eighteen, I can't remember. I after we look at that there eight miles orybody.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say eight miles sounds more accurate because I know you go back out on the main two fifty nine and headward west. Yeah. I don't think. I don't think that the West Virginia line is really that far far from there.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's not at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's all interconnection.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because I know you hit my bias West Virginia in the along right into Hardy County and you know so, which is very interesting.
Speaker 2: Another legend for this area. I came across the other day. I wasn't familiar with it at all. I'm still learning a lot of this stuff too. To be honest about it, Native Americans that lived in the area back in the day. I can't get talked about the moon eyed people. Oh, I mean, I can't give any more detail than that they believe they lived under ground. But if you type in moon eyed people, uh, and to give a little bit of history and what some of that folklore was about. If it's folklore, maybe some truth behind it. I don't know. And again, they apparently have blonde hair, some of them did. Uh. You won't think European at that time. But you'd have to do research on that to see more about that, to understand more about what I'm bringing up here. But i'd find out about that the other day, I said, what is that? I looked at? Sure enough?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So we had a lot of folklore around there, but lots some folkalo words based on fact.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, growing up in Falks Run in northern Rockean County. My grandfather pap he used to tell us all the time, and we were driving around some of the back roads. He'd point up to the hill or up on the mountain side and he'd say, up there is an engine burial ground. There is a big miund and he said that you stay away from that area. It's sacred, it's holy. But he would point it out, and there are two of those over on the Third Hill Road area. They're in falks Run, and I think there is supposed to be one up on the Gap Road somewhere, Hopkins Gap.
Speaker 4: He would often tell us about that to where some of the.
Speaker 3: Farmers that own the land now they're constantly uncovering finding engine artifacts in their field and stuff such as arrowheads, spearheads, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But he said, you shouldn't disturb that land. Pap had a lot of respect.
Speaker 3: For history and native history and stuff, and I've never forgotten that. But so I don't know would there be something like that back there at sleep Luke.
Speaker 1: Uh here with me?
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: H why is it.
Speaker 2: Well? You sound find us? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's just my uh no, I am my blue my blue pep ear budget mm hm h m. I'm gonna have to take him out, all right? Can you guys still hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, let's see some.
Speaker 1: I see what I gonna do. All right. I think I'm connected again. Yep, there, I got it because I went it, messed it, it turned it off when I myself, I had to go back and clicked the microphone button to turn and I'm putting Bluetooth device.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about that. I'll use some things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but now that's interesting. I heard Mlissia sharing that is very interesting stuff. Because as far as Native Americans throughout the area, I know, just in general, the Native American folklore or not, it's not you know, I shouldn't even say folklore.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I said that, but.
Speaker 1: Native American history, as far as their time in Virginia itself, a lot of them, did you know, pass through and camp and there's there's been settlements of different tribes throughout Virginia, you know, but as far as I know, folks, the folks run the area has been more of a hunting round for them from what I read, you know, which is interesting. But I know on the east side of the Blue Ridge there has been a lot of Native American you know, tribes, and a lot of the areas out there are also named after all the different tribes, you know, which is pretty cool, like the Massaponics, you know, the mattap nine, the Athematics, you know, and there's so many more. Uh, it's just the name of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty interesting too.
Speaker 4: We're at up in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah named Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah. Uh, there's one. It's got a long name. I can't think of it off the top of my head. They actually the river that I'm thinking about. You got a mini statue of Statue of Liberty in the middle of exact I was cool. Yeah, Like I said, I can't think of the name of it off Like the name the name is like in my mind, it's a long name. It begins with the s the oh Susqulahana or something along that line. Yeah, something to the Klahanna River. I could be getting it mixed up with some off but it's somewhere along those lines, which is interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And many many years ago over in the Fort Cybert, West Virginia area, across the mountain they're in the West Virginia.
Speaker 4: There was a fort that was burned. It was.
Speaker 3: It was soldiers US soldiers at the time during the when the Indians were in the area, and they ended up clashing with the.
Speaker 4: Main group of soldiers there. And one of them was michael C.
Speaker 3: Se e or z e h. He's actually part of my family history. But from my understanding what I've read online and stuff the and in the libraries and stuff the michael C family, they were able to document the attack and the burning of the fort and how the women and children, especially the girl children were kept and taken by the Indians and.
Speaker 4: The young boys.
Speaker 3: If they gave up and if they resisted, all they would kill them. But if they did not resist, then they would take them into their family, into their tribe, and they would raise them as their own. The women would go into the and you know, enter Mary into the tribe. But they killed all the men and the soldiers. Yeah, as they were taking you know, whatever they wanted from it for them to survive for the winter. And it's just pretty neat history on that. But yeah, it was in the Fort Cyber area.
Speaker 1: There is it.
Speaker 4: It's not Pocahontas County.
Speaker 1: I can't to look it up. Yeah. Yeah, but as speaking of a Pocahontas County, I've been up through there in West Virginia, which was pretty interesting. Uh, which is not far from rich Ward, West Virginia. Yeah, you can take and also all that kind of connections. Go ahead, what right, no, I said, I'm sorry, what right is that?
Speaker 3: You can take Route thirty three west from Harrisonburg.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, okay in.
Speaker 3: To Pocahontas County once you get across the mountain there in West Virginia.
Speaker 4: Oh, but it's it's a heck of a mountain. Lots of winding.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, lots of accidents, especially in the time because you lose any kind of phone radio reception because of the isolation of the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this way? What's that one area? It's not Uh, it's you go past Franklin, West Virginia.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Something rocks do you know what I'm talking about, Seneca rocks that pass that way. I know.
Speaker 3: There there where Fort cybert Is, there's a naval base there.
Speaker 4: It's kind of shut down.
Speaker 3: They still have their you'll see the big satellite discs towers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, they got one right there and Sugar Yeah, they got one. They got one of those right there and Sugar Road. Yeah. Yeah, you can see that if you go on the other end of Yeah, you know, over in Elkhorn, if you go over towards were go towards the reddish knob side. If you're on top of the mountain on Chanada Mountain, when the foliage is down, you can be looking down. You can look down and actually see those satellites down there. Yeahs which was.
Speaker 4: Interesting them being there, those satellites being there. There is no radio reception stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that because there's like a band on certain times they can play it, but otherwise you have to have radio silence.
Speaker 4: That's the community itself. They have to abide bye it also.
Speaker 3: But that seems like a really interesting place too for stuff that nobody would want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually and accidentally drove by there one time a long time ago when my daughter, my oldest daughter, when she was little. We were rioting tea. We were just taking a ride. We went out thirty three and you know, after we came down through brandy Wine is insteatus staying to the right, which would have led you into Franklin. We went left, followed the road just just to go for a ride, just for the heck of it. And and uh we were riding along and then all of a sudden, we're driving so far down and also we're passing through.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was. I just saw like, oh, some kinds, you know, seeing all the big white satellites all over the place there in kind of like a small cluster. And then uh, which I don't know. I learned about it later on, but you know, but we ended up coming in the backside. We found an entrance that turned into it. We saw it where it's a national forest, and we took the all gravel road up the mountain hill there and brought us in the backside there, which I thought was interesting. But uh, yeah, that's interesting, you know. Uh yeah, It's been a long time since I've been down in that little section down there been some years.
Speaker 2: But for the next camp out, when we go out, anything different you want to try.
Speaker 1: Well, the one idea you talk about is, you know, time Melissa to a tree with honey. Well right now at the top of my head, nothing in particular, but you know, as far as our equipment goes, you know, I mean, one thing we didn't really get to do this past time. We did somewhat of it.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We kind of did a steak out, you know, in a group. But I would like to get a couple of us, you know, split up in maybe two groups period and go out. Everybody go up, but you know, everybody go out in two different groups, you know. And and you know, I know you've got filming equipment, your action camera, plus you've got a camcorder yourself. I definitely like to document and video like you know, like our video where I'm at, and say you video out where you're at, you know, and uh, you know somewhere out there, you know. And also on top of that, I actually wouldn't mind going more travel and venture and further up the hog Fin road a little bit. You know, maybe one group stay at that campsite and another group go up a little further that guy to think it. I said, you know, there's got to be an area of clearing up there somewhere, because horseback riders with their big trailers, I've seen them go riding up there. So there's got to be a spot up there. I mean, we know those log trucks coming out of there, so it's got to be a widen up area then the maneuver there. So I don't know how far up, but it's got to be, you know, like like I said, there's got to be a clearing up there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Have to be a little way up. The time we drove up there before I backed up during came back down, we probably up there about three quarters of a mile till mile.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're gon so narrow and rough up in there. I wasn't gonna try to I mean, I didn't know what the area looked like. I won't gonna get up in there and right ridge somewhere along in there, and when they couldn't even back a truck up and try to turn around and come back down. But I'm sure there, I mean, there has to speaks. I said, they've been logging back there. Logan trucks come down through there all the time. Uh yeah, Now, I mean you meet somebody else on there, somebody's at the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, even with my little car. Yeah, I'm afraid of taking a chance right up here with my little car. It could be my luck. I'll get stuck or something, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, a good walk would would take care of that. To get to fill the area, I say, do it in the daytime. One time is get the what the area looks like, and uh su all is open there. And then.
Speaker 1: I mean even if we have to park at the gate or right there at the intersection, and then just want to go from going from there, you know.
Speaker 2: Or that camp site there, nobody's there. I mean you should be able to pull a vehicle down in there. I mean I mean we we walk from camp and do that. Oh yeah, yeah, well, I mean that's no big deal on that. I mean, that's what we're out there for. Anyway, I don't have to drive anywhere.
Speaker 4: I wish that guy that Drew spoke to that morning in that truck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I like to get to get in touch with him, But I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't even know what the logging company there was with. I don't think they had any names on the truck, uh huh, but they may be associated or affiliated with the one right there and singers, Glenn. I'm just guessing it's the nearest one I could think of, Yeah, because I know when I used to go there. I used to have to go there to pick up wooded steaks for the company I used to work for, and I used to see the log and trucks in there being unloaded.
Speaker 2: So in the back, Well, we can't go walking up in there and ask if I know to this guy is I mean, I won't put anybody on the spot. If it will stop stalk on their own, we'll leave it at that. If there again next year, anyone stopped by then that that would be great too.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, when you were camping the other week, what's that now? Were the trucks up there when you were camping there still running or not?
Speaker 1: Nah? No, I haven't seen no loging trucks staring up. I don't know, Like the last two times I can't there, I haven't seen no loger trucks, so they might be done for the time being. So yeah, I haven't I haven't seen nothing or because even way I can't act. I mean, you it depends if it's a small vehicle, you like you could hear the cars and the vehicle by on the road, but you can, like unless it's a pickup truck or something like, you could see him for a brief moment if you watch on one end from where I've been camping at, because you know, Davy knows where I've been camping at. I've been over there, and you know where the corner spot is. I've been camping like two spots and just two spots over from there. So yeah, and it's like I said, there's boulders there, and there's boulders and then there's an open grass and spot right there, which is pretty neat because our group, our it's spot where a group campouts are. There's been people camp from there. But yeah, yeah, I'm kind of in a way, it kind of hidden, you know, to a certain extent.
Speaker 2: I mean, but.
Speaker 1: Which is nice, you know, because it just got Steve like a hit up. It just got a private over there. So well, yeah.
Speaker 4: See any kind of questions.
Speaker 1: So they were asking about there was two different people that sent me messages. I didn't get to see what their messages were. They didn't was they didn't stay up long enough, so I have to read them.
Speaker 2: After I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming there are people that that are watching saying something, but I can't make out. What's your messages?
Speaker 2: Well the William Simley again.
Speaker 3: William said, David found out the little flashlight I bought. It's definitely waterproof today ll O L don't ask how l o o.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess it's testing as flashlights.
Speaker 4: He's got a couple of ideas William.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, William, we want to hear it.
Speaker 1: H what's what's that? You got him a new flashlight? H?
Speaker 2: Well, I guy, I send him one the one you had me buy, the big one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's like turning.
Speaker 2: It's like turning all the sun because he couldn't see how I was a filled out behind his house having trouble with the flashlar a hat. So I send him one of them and nice. But he says he's got some ideas for next time when we'll go out.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we definitely want to hear them. We're up for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's he's a walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it'd be nice if you know even it would be nice if his health was you know, allowed him to come up there at least spend the day up there, you know, hang out with.
Speaker 2: Us, see how it goes. Yeah, yeah, great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyone watching and listening, you guys have any questions or anything you want to throw out there.
Speaker 2: And anybody's watching, it's more than welcome to join us. Just deal with Daniel, all right, see it.
Speaker 1: I mean I just had somebody send me a text message. Somebody said, I'm watching blah blah blah. I candn't see it. I'll have to look at it all afterwards.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know John got a new truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that blue Ford trick up truck, extended cab.
Speaker 2: He ready to go now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. His next move is gonna be uh copying. You guys are gonna go out by a camper now, which wouldn't surprise me if they do that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't mine, It.
Speaker 1: Wasn't your idea.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I knew I was had.
Speaker 1: Blaming up, blaming it on me. Listen, doesn't blame you on everything.
Speaker 2: She's been crying about one day the last two years. So I've seen nothing.
Speaker 1: They're nice to have.
Speaker 2: I told the sales lady. I'm just here to look. Way, ain't buying nothing today. Were just researching in the moment, she said some numbers. I looked at me, Melissa, I knew I was done. I just knew it.
Speaker 1: I was done. She said that.
Speaker 2: Later we brought it home. Yeah, it's been keeping me visit for the last three weeks. They've had it. Now I'm doing winter rizing on it. I'm doing all the others. That's costing me more money, you know, to get a the sessage for it.
Speaker 1: M you gotta have it ready to go and come may.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it's ready now. Well, no, I mean I just took the water. I'm winterizing it right now, and it's pretty much wized out. Took the water out of today and blew the lines out and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, is there a special type of anti freeze you have to run through the lines.
Speaker 2: They make RB and a freeze. Its safe. But yeah, a lot of people don't use it because it it's kind of slimmy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's not harmful. You just gotta make sure you clean your lines out come frings. Yeah, I've seen a lot of people says they don't put that in there. They just get this adapter to hook up to your waterline thing just to blow the water out of the line. So don't free That's what that's what I did today. Now they enough freeze to take a put in your sink traps and stuff like that. But if you're not ringing us through your lines and you're hot water or anything like that.
Speaker 4: He's shoving cups in his mouth.
Speaker 2: That one of them. Well, I'm hunger, but there a whole lot a little one we got. I mean, it's yeah, it's it's basically for two people. You can't sleep like free in it. Maybe if you break the table down. I ain't doing all that crap.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I even pull around a big camper, and that's that's not we don't need anything big.
Speaker 1: Is there enough room for looting in it?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, uh kind of loans trouble turning around a little bit. But yeah, she'll she'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: But I again, that's that's neither here or there as far as that. But other than she's cost me more money her in you you cost me money or you did everything you chowed me pretty much.
Speaker 1: Got well, yeah, I flowed down. I'm only getting some minor neccessories here and there. That's all I hear. Why.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we got enough anyway for what we do, for what we need. Were pretty much got pretty much everything without breaking the bank getting there. I mean, it wasn't an overnight thing, but I think we're pretty much there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, very cool. Yeah, it's a nice looking camper there.
Speaker 2: So from what I saw, you know, well the people, I guess they took care of, yes, twenty eighteen, so it's not new. Yeah, Jacob's made for off road, boon dock and touches and stuff like what we do. You're not going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And what was that button? Nineteen? It was a nineteen and a half winter.
Speaker 4: Yeah nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, just run it off. The nineteen and a half feet you know, just big enough for two people you cook and whatnot and anything want. But I still wanted to use the V board for cooking. I really don't want to do a whole lot of cooking in it. Bear, you know, I don't want to bear try to tear it and get into it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I store the food out on the V board and stuff and cooler. It's like we always have been and be safe. Yeah, with no lingering food smells and stuff like that, because I mean they'll tear into cars or anything if they can. You know how bears operate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you want to like use it like a microwave. I don't have had a microwave anywhere. I know you've probably been.
Speaker 2: Like a wave interfrigerating.
Speaker 3: It's a convection. Okay, So you can use it as an oven. It's very very small oven that you can use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it ain't all that. It's not big, but I mean, for two people have big Come on now, real big. You may never ever use it anyway. I don't know what you used it for.
Speaker 1: Well you don't using the camper if you'll never hear anything. Whoop at you again. Oh that's a really loud the windows building. Okay.
Speaker 4: When I stayed out there.
Speaker 3: Several nights ago, when I stayed out in the camper for the first time to break it in, I could hear everything in anything.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's not as quiet as I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's up like a baby. Man, a dogs up like a baby. Then night when you wasn't in here. Uh, but it's it's lightweight. The body's fiberglass, real strong. Uh so you're you're still gonna hear sounds and if you have the windows open even better and stuff. As far as that it's got hot water, you know, it's got a heater in it if you need to run a heater runs off of propane over electric and depending on what you down to get a generator, which would be you sparingly because I don't want to hear a generator when I'm camping.
Speaker 1: Right, it's one thing that you can run it like during daytime that if you have to charge something up maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. The smallest the thing is if you want to get a little bit of heater error in there and stuff. You don't need to have it on that long. It'll cool or heat up pretty quick because it's like it's small, you know. Yeah, and just try to know when you need it, you know. But no, i'm camping, I'm gonna be listening to that one generator twenty four to seven. That ain't happening now. I don't want to other people have to hear it either. But again, more money I'm talking about. I know what's coming down the road.
Speaker 1: Any Yeah, well, if you have to invest in a generator, you know, I can recommend I just get the brand name brand of the ones that Harbor Free has.
Speaker 5: I think they're called Predators, Predators.
Speaker 1: I think. No, it is supposed to be pretty good, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, and they're about to be a little bit required.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They also make a power station too, yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But again the power.
Speaker 1: The right right right, A couple.
Speaker 2: That convection of and a few other things require a C power not DC.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're going to back to TV and stuff, so if you're going to use that, you gotta have AC. So I might have to go a generator. Interesting, Yeah, I'm learning and stuff as to go. I'm always learning something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys have just so happened to have a satellite TV, and I know this for seeing people do this up at Elkhorn, you know, but you know there's no phone reception whatsoever up at Elkhorn. But I've seen campers and RVs come out there and they bring their satellites with them. I guess they want to watch and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Well, they that don't mean they got service. Even with starlink. You gotta be careful. But I'm not gonna pay. I'm not gonna pay subscription for that, and no only works of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, because I had a buddy line that lives in Virginia sent me a link a few days ago where you order Starlink for fifty bucks a month to have a you know, a regular prescription suspiction away to call it and you can take it wherever you go.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm not I'm not. I'm not into all that for camping.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, for what it would be good though, if there's ever any kind of emergency situation stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Well, emergency situations, well, I mean if we're up there by fall, if Fox run, just if there's an emergency if.
Speaker 1: I'm not where to let me know because you know, you guys know my phone work out there.
Speaker 2: A couple of year olds to do, which is yeah, the way we need to check maybe change in the service. That's that's neither here or there for that right now. But uh, we need more ideas from the next camp out. William said he's got some ideas, so when the time comes, will tap into him. Yeah, the ideas that he may have, Uh, even if if it's to incorporate some Native American type stuff while we're out there, because like he told us, what you do with that ribbon and that feather, which I told him you relocated when you went out there. Yeah, a couple of camp outs to go that you went out there and stuff was still there. And yeah, but we'll see what he's got. What idea is he's got to say also with ideas and what to do out there, right and again, if anybody else got any ideas or suggest uh, we're open to coming up with new ideas too. I mean what we do is fine, but I think we're starting to freeze up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Uh. I mean I can still here. You got fine, Yeah, you got your video. Your video might have might be frozen, but you got your audio are still good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'm not going to log down and go back in maybe maybe clear up if not, as long as you can hear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I tell you what, We'll get ready to come to a close. But I do want to remind everybody real quick for those who were going to tune in or try to watch Bigfoot Explorers Fossome TV Network, they did not get it up and going as scheduled However, the film distribution guy has been in contact with him and he set me a screenshot or you know basically what they said to him. So they are working on it to get it up and going as soon as possible. And as soon as we know that it's up and going, you know, I will post an update of its streaming. So but it'll be on Fossime TV network. A lot of people ask him where could I watch it again? Fossome TV Network fowesome just like the word awesome, but with f in front of it. So you can download the app. It's a free app. It's a free streaming network. Also, it's also being worked on and going on another platform right now. Something it's new to me. I'm not familiar with it entirely. But again, I'll update on all this stuff when I learn more about it. So yeah, so keep eye out, watch my post, continue to follow me on Facebook, and I'll even put a post on YouTube if need be. And I shared around on several different platforms and groups for them. So but yeah, guys, I mean most of the days, do you guys have anything you want to share or throw out there before we jump off?
Speaker 2: No, pretty much wraps it up. For now. Just get done with what you're going through. Sif you come up with anything, I've gone through all that stuff. Yeah, I didn't have much other than what we did experience. Nothing else was really stood out with the audio as I captured. Yeah, until next time, I guess, Uh, we'll see what happens. I mean, we've got we've gotta wait the spring and everything before we can get everybody back together.
Speaker 1: Right, and who knows we may have uh, you know, we may have a couple of lectures with us. We don't know. I know there was a couple of that wan come last time. They weren't able to make it. I know there's a couple of I mean a lot of people have been in contact with me here and there wanting to hey, I would love to join you, and you know, like I said, yeah, yeah, well welcome to come out there with us. You know, don't uh, we don't turn people now.
Speaker 2: Blood Pack Films is watching and they said they will keep everybody updated with what's going on with they're in the chat.
Speaker 1: Excellent, awesome. Can you see the check? What's that now?
Speaker 2: Can you see the chat yourself when.
Speaker 1: You're in uh oh sure?
Speaker 2: Or you haven't learned that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I got it right here. Hold on, I just pulled I just pulled it up.
Speaker 2: Let me see. We got my Lista's laptop going right now, she's monitoring to chat on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there did Yeah, all right. I had to swoll up because I saw there was a lot of different things on there. So yeah, so there we go. But uh, let me uh pull this up. Yeah, so yeah. Blood Pack Films for those who don't know, blood Pack Films is the film distribution and film uh the group the company that I'm working with that I'm contracted with for the streaming network. They do all the distribution work and they help promote what we're doing. And I want to thank Shane who is in charge of all that. So but yeah, we're definitely looking forward. I know there was a lot of people that were excited for this. I know I was. I promoted the heck, I you know. So so hopefully you know everyone's understanding. You guys, know, things don't always go with schedule. You know, networks and platforms they're you know, every they all have their error none of them are perfect.
Speaker 2: But for the next campout, we need to stay in contact with William keep him in for him too, because he did a podcast the other night with a couple of gentlemen and both of them want to make a trip. We're looking at the chat now that wants to try to come to a camp.
Speaker 3: Out okay, and a jay they want to come to the camp out.
Speaker 2: So just keep that on the back burner. Then when we start making arrangements for the next camp out and we'll reach out to.
Speaker 1: People, Okay, Yeah, I won't charge them that much. Got to make my dollar somewhere.
Speaker 2: Then I'm gonna start charging for my company.
Speaker 1: Melissa, you coming alone now? Uh all right? Well yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: That's all we got. So yeah, that's all we got for now.
Speaker 1: Okay. Sounds good and uh too bad that John and John and Mary couldn't make it on with their technical issues.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he needs to work on that man. Maybe get a hold of him one time and bring up the program and work with him on trying to get him connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I like, I don't know what it looks like on their end, you know, then trying to connect and everything. I mean, like I said, I'm not so sure.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time.
Speaker 8: Uh well, I mean I can, but I'm at that well, you know, technically that almost really wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: I mean it would, but it wouldn't because yeah, I mean I've done that with others before. But it depends on the other uh, you know, on his end, it may be very confusing on how to get back out of the phone call section. And yeah, yeah, so it could be a little confusion trying to explain how to get out of that part and get back to the app.
Speaker 2: You know, I know it would be for me. Yeah, so I'm not afraid to admit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless him and Mary were there together and one was on one phone and one had the app.
Speaker 9: He goes on the other phone, So that would be an option there. Yeah, what he was looking at at that point exactly. That was something to think about, right. I know he wants to come on too, but it's hopefully something simple that he's overlooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got to be it's got to be right. But yeah, we'll get it figured out. Well, you know, like I said, we'll all be in communication. Like I said, we do the group chat. As far as any updates in there, I want to continue to use that group chat that we've been using for the last couple of camp outs, so you keep people updated and posted because there's other people in there there that did not get to come out with us the last time. So hopefully, you know, things work out and they pay attention, because some of them don't pay attention to everything. You know, I'm not you know, I'm not going to mention who, but there's certain ones that ask me personal questions, but they don't pay attention when you do tell them. But hopefully they'll pay attention this timmer around.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, all you do is keep them informed. I mean, then they have a lot that you know, they just forget pretty easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, feel what I go thus, right, yeah, Melissa, Yeah, but I hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, guys, and we're gonna call it a night again. Everybody that's been watching it tuning in, thank you guys very much, and continue to follow on Facebook. That's where I do all the updates and postings and let everybody know what's going on. But there's a lot more I could have, you know, garten and discussed about, you know, kind of off the top topic, you know, but we'll say that for another time. So but uh yeah, so be on the lookout for Bigfoot Explorers. The film series will be streaming soon. Just be patient everyone, and keep the squatchy so next time you don't take care. All right,