Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. That's how I brought you by a rock the bank or cash giveaways. It'll kick back in the year with us about nine oh five this morning, then hourly chances throughout the workday for you to win one thousand dollars just for rocking on the job with JR R.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for more JRR winners to put that thousand dollars. Well, do whatever you want with the money. That's up to you. If you want to save it, put it towards Christmas bills or anything like that. Again nine o'clock hours the first of thirteen. We'll tell you what. We'll tell you what. When you're hot. You're hot? Uh hold on, will I know where you're going? I'm picking up what you're putting down. You have another headline of the week, don't.
Speaker 2: You another contender? Yes, no doubt. All right, I'm ready to write it. Headline of the week.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: Lasio Falconer fired for sharing explicit photos of prosthetic penis. All right, We've got a lot to unpack here. Yeah, he did too, Lazio Lazio falconer fired for sharing explicit photos of prosthetic penis. Now, let me unpack the headline itself a little bit here. Lazio is an Italian soccer club.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Serie A club plays at Stadio Olympico, and he's on the falconers.
Speaker 2: No, the falconer is the man who handles the falcon or in this case, eagle, which flies over the stadium at the beginning of matches.
Speaker 3: Cool for Lazio if you pick up a lot of chicks like that. Is that why he's trying and he's showing a prosthetic penis.
Speaker 2: He works for the team as the team's falconer handles the eagle named Olympia. He's worked for them since twenty ten. The bird flies over the stadium to get fans all revved up, and you know, laying falconer on his arm.
Speaker 3: He's got that cool thing on his arm like a canine officer where you know they come at him the dog and it's.
Speaker 2: Like his name is Juan Burnaby and one's been in trouble before with the club. Let's see back In twenty twenty one, he got suspended for performing a fascist salute at the end of a match against inter Milan. He was filmed making the salute and chancing chanting duccea ducee, which translates as leader leader and is commonly associated with former fascist leader Italian leader Benito Muzzolini. So he got suspended for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we have the fascist stuff. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then he also now is in trouble for the latest escapade and out of a job at this point for sharing explicit photos of his prosthetic penis after a recent surgery. He defense his actions by saying, nudity is normal. I grew up in an open minded naturist family.
Speaker 3: He could just say that I was explaining what my genitalia looked like after having prosthetic surgery. He did try to make that spin as well. Why did he need it? Did the falcon get a hold of it one time?
Speaker 2: This is where there are lack of information to provide for questions such as you just asked, because it dawned on me as well that very question.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I bet that falcon beak had a hold little geek, you know, So if you're a falconer. I just like saying, if you're a falconer and you get fired, where do you go? Are you blackballed after something like this? That's what I'm wondering. I mean, you just sit at home with and it is it his falcon or? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bird goes with him. So the fans lose Olympia the falcon the eagle. How many falconers are there? Can they just hire another one? I'm sure they could bring in another falconer, and I'm sure they probably will, but it won't be the same Tacoh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you got a real falconer who's not showing off his genitaliaan doing fascist stuff. He just sits at home now with that cool thing on his arm. Seriously, what do you? I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The only other thing I could have thought in this he won't be able to do this is you know, you go teach kids about birds. You know, the kids walk up as you've got your falcon on your falcon arm device.
Speaker 3: You can't do.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be around kids if you're showing pictures of your prosthetic penis.
Speaker 3: I thought going to work for like a bird saving sanctuary. You know, like, uh, there's several around here, but you have kids tours coming through, so you're out of that too.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have to pick up a He's gonna have to change gears, I think, is what he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Have to do. Maybe go with an eagle. That's what it is. It's an eagle. The falcon was part eagle. I'm not ten percent bird. I am ten percent bird and a lot about birds. Olympia is the name of the eagle that flew over the stadium. Somebody said, well, I don't think the falconer is in trouble for that. All he is doing is sharing medical knowledge.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Pat said that he tried doing that didn't work.
Speaker 2: He's in the previous black marks on his work history have so he is in trouble.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have a job anymore. Yeah, somebody said, moved to Atlanta. Oh yeah, he could. He could be with the falcons and do their falconing and they'd handle the fashion the fascist Georgia stopped. I know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last week, speaking of penises, last week we had the yearly statistics on countries with men packing the most in the package. Yeah, turn about his fair play. This week we present to you the worldwide map on women's average breast size around the globe before you go the easily accessible on our Facebook page right now, by the way, if you need to reference that material for any research projects you're.
Speaker 3: On before you go there. What was where was the record holding peenis place at the largest size? Was it Botswana or was it the place where near Kazakhstan or something?
Speaker 2: Right? There was a couple of African countries. Yeah, the biggest largest stuff meat?
Speaker 3: Okay, and looking at.
Speaker 2: Now breast what would be your what would be your guess? Which country? Uh has the biggest biggest boobies? Does that Does that include like, uh, you know, boob jobs. Are those counted into the equation.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna guess it does. I was gonna see Russia because they're all big, but their breasts aren't that huge. Well, I'm trying to scroll for the thing you would never guess this Norway. Oh yeah, the women of nor Way have the largest breast size on average. C tow a d Yeah. You ever see a Norwegian kid? Sins bitches are big. They got a feed on something, a lot of milk. Yeah, I mean my brother dated Norwegian for a while.
Speaker 2: I really, I don't go around in my day to days going on, Oh, look there's a Norwegian child.
Speaker 3: He's big. They're big, they have like big feet. They're just big kids. Names like Spanning Garden exactly. You know they want a big boob. Where's the United States come in again? I don't know if it includes breast job. Boob jobs are not, so I'm gonna go fourth.
Speaker 2: We're tied for a second with the UK, Luxembourg and Iceland.
Speaker 3: Then boob jobs are included. I'm thinking probably don't have to be Yeah, because yeah.
Speaker 2: You can go ahead and venture to guess who's on the low end of the scale.
Speaker 3: Asian uh no offense Asian ladies uh.
Speaker 2: Southeast Asia had the smallest breast topping out on average of double a's. I thinking you're talking about batteries at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or the transmission company maybe, babe, Look a double A maybe, and the squeezers.
Speaker 2: The double A there's nothing to squeeze. It's just like a tweak. What do they call those when you're a katie? Oh, mosquito bite that's what was mosquito bites. It's so cruel.
Speaker 3: Well, stats, the steps don't lie.
Speaker 2: Uh congratulations Bonnie Blue, uh, setting a new mark for sleeping with dudes over a designated amount of time. She never she didn't even. She dispensed with the whole twenty four hour nonsense and went for twelve hours. Oh and at the end of it, one thousand, fifty seven dudes in twelve hours.
Speaker 4: Okay, five hundred check, six hundred done, eight hundred done, nine hundred done. The big one thousand was well, I'm completely done one before.
Speaker 2: I have some video footage of her on our website as well. I'm looking for boob still. I'll throw it on the Facebook page in a minute. Here shattered Lisa sparks previous record. Lisa had done nine hundred and nineteen guys in twenty four hours. But Bonnie Blue goes for the one fifty seven men in twelve hours. If you're doing the math breakdown on that, I'll save you some time. The rate of that comes out to about forty seconds per dude.
Speaker 3: Forty You know what they on the on the you know, the registration blank the ufl out it didn't get out. No, they said size gerty. You know, they to go through all that so you don't hurt Bonnie Blue. And then they say uh one pump jump, yes or no, and if you if you put a no, you're out there screening, screaming. You're out like the Falconer Gone. Sorry. Fabio fifty seven Dudes and twelve Man
Speaker 4: Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app a Noisy Gridge