Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We are hanging out at Boomer Jackson, Dallas off Technology Boulevard right here at Northwest Highway in thirty five and we are celebrating a big opening kickoff weekend for our good friends, the Arlington Renegade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make some noise.
Speaker 1: Now in about fifteen minutes here some players are going to show up and hang out.
Speaker 2: They'll be here from five to seven.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the opening first game up the season, Renegades versus the Brahmas of San Antonio is tomorrow or yeah, tomorrow at three o'clock Choctaw Stadium. Get tickets for that bad boy and really anything you want to do with our friends or Renegades at UFL Renegades dot com.
Speaker 2: But anyways, come on out and hang out with us.
Speaker 1: Now, it's time for your mAbs a Minute, brought to you by Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater right there in McKenny and the Mavericks one last night, one to ninety two.
Speaker 2: Behind your guy Jaden Hardy, Let's.
Speaker 1: Go, dude, he needs to step up twenty two points in twenty minutes on five of six shooting from three.
Speaker 2: Good for him. He had a good game.
Speaker 1: Anthony Davis did not have a good game shooting wise.
Speaker 2: I think it was five to nineteen from the floor.
Speaker 1: But anyways, that was a good win for the MAVs who are now two to one on this road trip and play Chicago tomorrow night. It can be heard right here on ninety seven point one the Eagle. That pregame starts at six thirty, I believe with tip at seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that right?
Speaker 1: And Chicago just had a crazy ending to the game last night against the Lakers. The Josh Giddy Show. They have won four in a row. Will they be primed for a letdown? Tune in to find out. And of course, if you want to know more about the Sunset at mckinne Amphitheater, go to Sunset Texas dot com. That Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a fire, pitch sweet.
Speaker 2: Or join the Apeman Club. But right now it's time for this. Everybody loves this. I've been saying it for years and years and years. Why well, because people do love Lest you.
Speaker 3: Say, I've got a list, It's like saying squirrel to a dog.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves this, and I pay.
Speaker 4: You some money to lista because I know that you list things so good. You know, the closest to list God, that I've ever seen. And I know that I've got like these things that are kind of innsorted.
Speaker 2: That need to be listened. And I don't want.
Speaker 5: Jesus see me because I know I'm just when everything I've seen so frog, I need a miss that das say hot damn.
Speaker 4: I mean people power rank anything and everything nowadays, but they've always loved list.
Speaker 6: Everybody loves list.
Speaker 7: Yes you God. I reveal that troubling increase of toxic behaviors in the workplace. This data put together by actor Ed Harris and who Harris poll is out, and I got all people to the top five common workplace behaviors that aren't good aren't good. Let's just see if we've taken part in any of this. BS all right, no chance. Number one gossiping. You guys are gossiping, gossiping. But I will say.
Speaker 2: The breakroom has not been.
Speaker 7: As just kidding gold and it's actually beautiful in there.
Speaker 2: Golden crushes, Yeah, she does.
Speaker 3: She's nominated for an American Women in Media Award to.
Speaker 2: The Unsung Hero Award. That's great, should definite without her. Yeah, you know, it's common. Gossip is everywhere.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it's it's in every little walk of life, Like there's gossip at your church.
Speaker 7: At your church, everyone at the church is like that deacon's been up to something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been freaking call him the freaking I.
Speaker 7: Saw him smoking a cigarette the other day. Do you he's got a tattoo and it's not a Jesus tattoo either.
Speaker 2: That's how they talk, is that right? Women at church? That's how they all sound.
Speaker 7: Number two, unprofessional communication. You know, you can't call someone a mofo in an email chain, you know his paper trail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a good idea if you're upset about something, especially in corporate America, to wait until you've had time to calm down before you respond via email.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, but then you get criticized for a slow response.
Speaker 7: I would also counter with uh, not counters add on by saying unprofessional communication.
Speaker 2: I would say some just basic grammars mistakes.
Speaker 7: It is a problem, you know, because sometimes I'll uh and I'm not perfect, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Read an email.
Speaker 7: I'll be like I don't fully get the sentence here, and that's not professional to me.
Speaker 8: I use emojis sometimes. I know that's not professional.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. I want them to know it's it's not bad.
Speaker 8: In a smiley face I am saying.
Speaker 1: I would say in the modern world, that's actually probably good to imply tone.
Speaker 7: When you do an email and it's got the eggplant and then the sprinkles after it, I like to that's in my.
Speaker 8: Footer always does that to us.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of like it's kind of like, uh, you know, people say man bites dog. It's the reverse. The crop is watering. It's like a man bites dog.
Speaker 2: Really deep.
Speaker 7: Number three on this Ed Harris poll, avoiding working or collaborating with other employees. What I actually like putting the foot down and going I will not, by.
Speaker 2: Any means do anything anything with Jeff k Yeah, it's a good line to draw.
Speaker 7: Co remote same place, You're gonna have to put me somewhere else.
Speaker 2: We are past.
Speaker 6: We have run into that before, really really yeah with well at Boomer Jets, No, we.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: The radio business is a tough business, and so sometimes people don't want to be friends, are worried about uh, you know, hey, I'm just looking out for ourselves here.
Speaker 2: We don't know how this is going to go.
Speaker 7: So I understand number four is excluding employees, which I would say considering I'm not tagged on most I heard email change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing how many people that I heart don't realize Kevin works with us.
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, I was fired for five days. Yeah was it five days?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then your card didn't work for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was out.
Speaker 7: I was out playing golf on week what I thought was week one of twelve weeks of seven, and I got the text message that says your.
Speaker 2: Termination has been paused.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, but what does that mean we have to have kat And they're like, okay, now, which one see do we have to include him on email change?
Speaker 2: And you know, the person that said that text was fired within a couple of weeks too.
Speaker 1: It's fun to say that your termination has been paused, because that will imply that it will be re unpaused.
Speaker 2: Paused. Number five on this Del Harris poll.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of Mass fans out there are also Lakers fans.
Speaker 2: The early eighties Rockets fans taking credit for other people's work awful. I mean I think, I think for a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it does get weird in the today game because we can't tell who's to be credited for all that.
Speaker 2: It is bad.
Speaker 8: Ye'll dodge no seriously, Like KT is like this too, I like overly, you know, make sure it's someone whoever did it gets the credit. My no, No, that was all him, he did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you're not going to keep your job long doing that. You got to make sure to lie and take credit for stuff to.
Speaker 2: Keep your job. That's right, that's smart. We should do that egregiously. Yeah. Yeah, just like.
Speaker 7: If if you know, Kiss has a big of it, the kid Credit Show, let's just let's just go there. Let's go highly popular and syndicated kid credit show desce something huge.
Speaker 2: We need to act like we were a big part of it, right.
Speaker 1: I remember when I brought Kid Kratic to iHeart Right, you were the guy about thirty years We were all.
Speaker 3: Grand Marshalls together in the Greenville Avenue when we were Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Were all we all did that well from that, that was pretty good. I remember getting bow and gym together. Those are nice people, though the kid love them. So nice man, and I love taking credit for their success.
Speaker 3: Yep, you should rank them by niceness. All right, I will say, yep, j C is the nicest. Oh shots fired at Alan Kelly, then I would agree with that Big Al than Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 2: Have you ever played black jack with Kelly at Chuck Tak What a time? No, I'm gonna I'm gonna say Kelly number one? Too late? What about part time Justin? Justin's awesome part time?
Speaker 3: Justin is awes He's number one, j C two, Kelly three, Big Al four.
Speaker 2: I trust Big Al. I trust Justin about part of the time. What about the girl that does the Taylor Swift podcast. Oh yeah, she's They have a lot of yeah half so many people. They have a lot of people, good good people.
Speaker 3: All Right, There you have it, Uh there is.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 3: Luckily, we don't have to deal with any toxic workplace stuff.
Speaker 2: We love all of our colleagues.
Speaker 3: Coming up next in the weekday Update, the Wildest Police Chief Ever.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss that.
Speaker 3: As we continue broadcasting line from Boomer Jacks at one O two five Oho Technology thirty five in Northwest Highway, the Arlington Renegades have us out here, and they've got some of their players coming. Those players are going to be here for five to seven. This party is going on long after the Beninskin Show ends. So join us at Boomerjacks one O two five zero Technology and big ups to the Arlington Renegades. Their rivals, the San Antonio Bramas. Their fans are en route right now to this Boomerjacks. It's going to be flooded with fans from both teams and they square off tomorrow three pm at Chalk Toass Stadium. Doors open at one thirty tomorrow for the UFL season opener for your Arlington Renegades. All right, Coming up next, the wildest police chief ever