Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That is also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on. The gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more. Get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis goold i r a dot com. Excited a visit right now with Art and Christian from a one preferred air duck cleaning and Christian. We met last week and we're excited to have you back this week. We talked about a lot of stuff last week. We talked about dryer event cleaning, we talked about chimney cleaning. We kind of briefly touched a little bit on air duck cleaning. But that's something that's important this time here. So we're gonna start with Christian this time. Why should somebody have their air ducks clean? What is the what is the reason behind that.
Speaker 2: There's a load of reasons to do it, but one of the main reasons is that, you know, we're going in the colder season. We want to make sure everybody's kind of a little bit more sensitive to you know, allergies and some you know sicknesses that we you know, pick up here and there walking around through town. And so it's always a good idea to get it cleaned, but not only just so you can clean breathe, are clean, breathe clean air, but also so you can you know, have this the peace of mind that you don't have fuzz and gunk and all that other stuff, especially when you know you've got pets in the household. There's a lot of fuzz and fur that like to build up there. And it also helps the furnace run a little bit more efficiently. You've got less stuff getting into the filter itself.
Speaker 1: So there's health reasons, but there's also technology reasons and that that costs you on the bottom line if you let your furnace get burned up from not breathing very well.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. And you know, and especially we're getting into the colder months, nobody wants their furnace going out on them when it's you know, below zero out.
Speaker 1: Then instead of calling and scheduling something, you're calling say I need this done this very second. It's too cold out now. Art You've been doing this over twenty five years, and this time of year probably does become a pretty busy time because it's when everybody's cranking up their furnace for the first time. Do you guys have room on the schedule If people reach out and say, hey, we want to have somebody come out and take a look at our air ducks and maybe clean our chimney and do our dryer event so they usually just do it all in one shot, or do you do these separately.
Speaker 3: No, we can do it all in one So if someone has all three of them, let's say at a home or business, we can get it all in one day, depending on the size of the home. Obviously, if it's commercial, it's a little different. You know, sometimes it takes us longer than one day per se, like in a residential setting. But yeah, we can get it all done. And as Christian was talking about this time of the year, you know, if you really think about it, this part of the country particularly, we don't really open our windows. You know, whether it's summer or winter. We are breathing the same air that is constantly circulating in the building. If the contaminants are not being removed and pull out of the system, we are just basically breathing the same thing over and over and one of the things we've talked about in the past is, apart from the air the cleaning process, we can help you install ubilights to make your air more clean. We can sanitize your dog work. There is a procedure that we use that is an oil based process, a dry fog system. There is no chemicals on it whatsoever. The process was developed by couple veterans, and you know, in a way we support our veterans that way we buy our product from them. There is another procedure that we use for sanitizing when we are more of an extreme scenario where there's small mild to that type of stuff. That's a twenty four hour process. And you know, if they call our office and have questions about it, we're more than happy to answer any questions they may have. We can go and take a look at the place and do an evaluation on what it might be needed.
Speaker 1: Very very nice and Christian. If somebody listening is going, you know what, I haven't had my air ducks cleaned ever, because that's something there are probably a lot of people that have never had that done. And I never really even thought about doing a chimney cleaning. I didn't know that was the thing. And this dry event thing you're talking about news to me. I didn't know I needed to do that. You know, there are probably some people just discovering right now as we're talking that those are even needed. But they're really important to have these things done, aren't they Absolutely. It's you know, with fireplaces, it's getting colder, people want to start up their fireplaces. You know, you just want to make sure it's safe and you know, up to par and you want dry events to be up to code as well and clean and not blocked so you don't have any house fires. But also with the air duck cleaning, you know, you've got a a lot there that you would kind of be grossed out by if you realize the things you were breathing in. You can get down and look in these you get to see all that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and especially if you've got kids.
Speaker 1: Kids love to use all those toys that have been missing.
Speaker 2: I've found numerous things down there that most people would be horrified to find out.
Speaker 1: Well, and when you think about it, if you add up the square footage of your ducts in your house, it's like another room. That's how much you know the square footage is And imagine if you had a room in your house, right in the middle of your house that you walk by every day, but you never cleaned it in the entire time you live there. That would be kind of gross. But we do that with our duct work. We don't think about it and we don't clean it. This is something that if you're just right now going hey, maybe I should do that. I encourage you to reach out to A one Christian. What's the phone number for somebody to call and talk to you folks today.
Speaker 2: Our two falls office number is six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Very nice Art and Christian And thank you guys for coming in.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you again again.
Speaker 1: A one preferred if you'd like to reach out to them six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight. Thanks for listening to Sunny Radio. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgoldra dot com.