Speaker 1: Oh thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan and tonight is Cult Member a live show. Welcome in all of the good cult members with that third all the way open, and we appreciate you joining us. If you're new, then we ask if you're getting ready to if you want to say something or you have a question or something, you can always type it in the chat, but if you want to say it out loud, then just raise your hand. You know, it sounds like shit whenever there's multiple voices talking over you know, like listening back to it the next day. So yeah, just try and you know, be cool like that. But anyhow, yeah, we're we're getting weird tonight. Do there's a lot of crazy shit on the horizon, Jacob, have you ever kicking up with the news in the last two days, sir.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm trying to avoid it and it keeps finding me, which first of all, first of all is get this out of the way, good cult members. If my audio sounds like asks tonight, I do apologize. Long story short, and opportunity came my way that I couldn't refuse, literally and figuratively and metaphorically, however you want to take it. I'm I'm on the road right now, so i am in an undisclosed location, and I'm using my phone with the old school chord in MIC's situation. So I apologize. My audio was asked, my video has asked. Whatever. I'm not in my studio. But it's all good.
Speaker 2: That being s What an opportunity for you to be on the road and have to miss a night like, you know, being in front of your mic and everything, it must be a really good opportunity.
Speaker 3: Let's just put it like this. It's a it's a hot one. It's it's a hot commodity that I just had to jump on, you know what I'm saying. Like when life hands you lemons, you say, fuck that shit and make strawberry lemonade. Where'd you get the strawberries? I don't know. Life just be fucking because that's where we at. So anyway, I'm on the road right now, and that's that's where I'm at with it. But anyway, anyway, back to the point, back to the point here the news. So here I am looking up information about how recycling is bullshit and how it is actually a giant Ponzi scheme that we need to avoid. And I'm thinking, like, oh, that'll be a fun episode. Let me do a little bit of research on that. And I can't help but find the fact that Trump's judicial system has has now said that there is zero accomplices, clients, or anything involving Epstein. As a matter of fact, Pam Bondi just not too long ago said they have ten thousand hours, over over ten thousand hours worth of video evidence that they had to go through to find all these things out. They get through all that, and apparently your boy Epstein just really like they said, he has over a thousand victims and that's confirmed. So Epstein himself loved just recording himself abusing one thousand people. There's no client list because there's no clients.
Speaker 2: Well, they're in like one. They did admit that it was less Wexner as well. That's the only names that they brought up was Epstein and les Wexner. Les Wexner being the was he like the CEO of Victoria's Secret or owner of Victoria's Secret or something like that.
Speaker 3: You'll ever heard that song, I know Victoria's Secret. She was started by a guy in Ohio. That's him. That's the guy we're talking about as a matter of fact. And then other news, North Korea is sending thirty thousand more troops to the Russian front and Russia is about to enact another draft to send another two hundred thousand dudes to the front, and it's like, man, all right, so yeah, to your point, I was trying to just avoid the news here. I was just pinding my business. I got shit going on, you know what I mean, and the news just keeps finding me. And I'm like, all right, here we are, here, we are there. You were just a child of God trying to be goddamn it, but you know, here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought it was really weird. There was actually a video of even Alex Jones. He was sitting in his car and he was like he does those things where he records himself and he posted to social media and stuff. Bro, he fucking you know he saw that same article or saw you know, Pambondi up there talking saying that there were there is no list, you know, and bro, Alex, you don't started crying on camera.
Speaker 4: He was like Tom.
Speaker 3: Jones, say what you want about him. He gives a fuck about the children, like you want to say, he's eccentric, he's on drugs, he's this fine, fine. I genuinely believe that Alex Jones, the character and the human being, truly gives a fuck about the children, and basically the Trump judiciary system basically collectively just said fuck them kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a wild nick. What are your thoughts on this, dude? I mean, is there I mean, do you think that there has to be more to it than this? Are they blackmailing people now that they got that information? I have to assume that that's what's going on, because there's absolutely has to be a list.
Speaker 5: That seems like a possibility that you know, we've had a discussion about, you know, can the list even come out for sake of you know, the whole government falling down? That is that's you know, definitely a relevant thing. And if if that is the case, then it's like what's the next best thing? And you use it to your advantage and you blackmail the blackmailers into you know, dismantling the deep state one person out of time with the blackmail that you have on them. If you can't release it, then like that's the next best step.
Speaker 3: I think, you.
Speaker 2: Know, essentially turning the black hats to white hats is what you're trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I guess, but like and then also the uh, the idea that they may not even have access to as much of the list, like they the cover up could have already happened before they got into office, you know what I mean, Like the idea that that there's this list that's just sitting there in the corrupt CIA FBI department just waiting for the administration that literally wants to rake the floor with them for four years. Just they're just letting us sit there and they're like, oh, here it is, you're in your turn, you can have it all. Like that seems a little out of like unrealistic to me. So there's definitely some cover up that went on beforehand. Now whether or not they they thought they were gonna get more and didn't or what, but it's all definitely pretty sus to me regardless.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, I actually have an article here that we're gonna it's actually going to fill in some of the plot holes, I think, but it says, so, yeah, this is from today today, the eighth. Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein had no client list died by suicide. The dj and FBI conclude, which gonna be honest. Whenever I saw it, I was like, that's not really a shocker to me, Like, eventually, you know, you want to have faith in a certain president or in a certain cabinets that is that is pushing to expose, you know, a little bit of light onto the darkness or whatever. But you know, fucking politicians is gonna politic you know what I'm saying. But it says the Justice Department and the FBI said they have found no evidence that Jeffrey Epstein kept a quote unquote client list, contradicting Attorney General Palm Bandy's Pam Bondi's damn I said that backwards a past suggestion that such a list from the convicted sex offender and financier existed. A review of the Epstein materials in the US government's procession also found no evidence that Epstein blackmailed prominent people as part of his actions, or that he was murdered while in custody, according to a memo released July seventh detailing the agency's findings. The memo comes after President Donald Trump supporters have pushed for the administration to release details about Epstein's associates after Trump during after Trump during the twenty twenty four presidential campaign. Right, so then, all right, this is where it gets weird though. So Bondi, when asked about releasing the Epstein client list during a February Fox News interview in February, seemed to confirm that there was a list. It's sitting on my desk right now to review. She said, that's the attorney fucking General, saying that it was on her desk in feb If you were in now, we're we just jumped timelines. We jumped to the timeline where it didn't exist anymore. I guess it's the.
Speaker 3: Same shit with Diddy. He got off of all of the charges except for two prostitution charges. That's it for all the didty shit where we know for sure he was blackmailing people. He was getting information on them to make or break their careers, and he was the keyholder, he was the gatekeeper for all this shit. He's off right. I doubt he'll serve more than a year because of time served and whatever else, all the things, and yeah, now this whole situation, well, we would give you the list of the clients if there was a list, but all of our data says that there is no list, there's nobody. Epstein was acting completely on his own. We can't. Yeah, we literally can't. We don't need to look at the low lead to express anymore. We don't need to look at who he was affiliated with. We on need to look at his Moussade connections. We only need to look at his CIA or FBI connections. It's all done. It's over done because we looked into it and we found nothing. So take it and be satisfied.
Speaker 2: So I think that it's what we're What we're dealing with right now is one of three potential scenarios. Either A, they they've had the list the entire time, they're using it to their advantage, and they're not letting the public know because they don't want the names on that list to just get fried, because hey, better to use them and blackmail them instead of frying them. Option A makes sense, That makes the.
Speaker 3: Sense a very fair option, very fair option Option B, Yeah, it's a very fair option.
Speaker 2: Option B in my mind is that maybe there's some pretty damning evidence on there that everybody could seem to uh, you know, get chopped down a peg or two or have something to lose, and so it's best to just burn the whole damn thing. Everybody's slate is is totally clean, because there's way too many people on our side now that we're in possession of it, and we just can't afford that. That's option.
Speaker 3: I like Option A and option be kind of coincide with each other, to be honest with you, But I'm listening option.
Speaker 2: See, there never was a list, and the whole Epstein thing was just a sham from the very beginning, just in order for all of our attention and everybody to start talking about it and to inspire fear that mass global pedophile networks are run by the elites on random islands. I think that's a less likely one, you know, because there has a lot of people that come out and said that, like, yeah, it absolutely was a thing. But you know, it's hard to believe a lot of shit nowadays. I mean, I know that there has to be a lot of evidence pointing toward the contrary, of course, but you know, just in this day and age of information and misinformation, a lot of people like to leave that part out. But there's a lot of misinformation, and you think about it, you know that's that was a big thing that Trump was running on. A lot of his supporters were like supporting him because we're going to expose all the elite corruption. Well, what's the most elite corrupt thing that you can put out there other than just the Epstein list. So I'm not saying that that's likely. I'm just saying maybe it's greater than zero percent chance.
Speaker 3: We gotta look at all things, right, we got to keep that third eye all the way open as we are one to do. Now, I could see the theory of it all being a counter counter op right, it's a whole thing. It's like you feed them a little something to get them off with the trail of something else. I gotta say, I can't believe that one on this one. Not because we've dedicated so much time and energy and research into the Epstein list or any of that stuff, But look at what the government had and by the government put it to whatever three letter agency, whatever official, whatever elected they the they okay, for the past six years, seven years, what have they done get us to not talk about Epstein up into and including fucking COVID. You see what I mean, it's I feel like there's way too much shit that they've done to try to do the slide of hand for it to be nothing. And I also, let's be real here that client list, and we're using the term client very loosely. We are painting with a very broad brush here, right, client willing to participant, overt pervert? Like where are we drawing this line?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Whatever? The client list itself, y'all got to understand. And I don't mean to go on to an Israel tirade here, but like, why not as much as APEC is a two party, three party, all of the parties system, all right, the client list of Epstein did not give a fuck if there was an R A, D, I, A, G A L whatever next to this elected officials name. Let's just be straight up with this. There was as many Republicans as there were Democrats, as there were state level, county and parish level, national, international level, didn't matter. Okay. He was there for whoever had the money and needed the connection, because he wanted the blackmail, and everybody so them burying this. I could envision a world, hypothetically, of course, where this was done to gain favor from the Trump administration from the Democrats who keep trying to vote down every single thing that he passes. Basically, he had the ace up his sleeve, and understandably this was a mutually assured destruction situation. Okay, if he would have released that list, Yeah, the Democrats are not all of them, fine, ninety five percent of them. If you have a glass of ninety five percent full, do you call it full or empty? Okay, let's be real here. If ninety five percent of the Democratic Party goes down because that Epstein list, that's a victory for him. But please understand that ninety five percent of the Republican Party would have gone down on the ship with them. This is the Titanic. Don't matter what economic class you are or whatever else, we all going down on this bitch because the iceberg was about to hit. So could this hypothetically, and I don't know this for a fact, this is strictly hypothetical. Could this be a play a deal that was struck from Donnie t to say, look here, I can fuck all of your lives up right now, or you could start playing ball my way and business can continue as usual for you. The choice is yours. And did he or did he not just get the big beautiful bill passed?
Speaker 2: He did, and then this news comes out days after it.
Speaker 3: That is, but what was the vote on that. It was a two eighteen to two fourteen vote. It was so close, and I think that this was his move to say, all right, we're not gonna have a close race like this again. If I want something done, y'all are gonna play ball with me? Because I just gave y'all the fucking hookup. I don't know what are you'all thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: Raven Lee has her hand up. What you got there, go for it.
Speaker 7: So the conspiracy that's floating around right now, just like as of today pretty much is that to cover up this whole Epstein thing. The floods are happening, and then there's like another flood that's happening as of like right now I think in New Mexico, if I believe, and there is like projected other natural disasters to happen, and a lot of people are having discussions about the weather patterns and stuff like that, and they're like, it's really coincidental that all of this is happening like within the same week of Epstein popping off, like this, you know, being like, oh, it's everything's fine, So just a weird little coincidence or like conspiracy that people talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, DARPA's popping the fuck off, that's for sure, and all the other weather manipulating fucking corporations and stuff. It's very interesting how all that seems to play out. I mean, they always have something to take our mind off off of something, because who who can you know, just disregard what's going on in San Antonio. Dude. The amount of flooding out there is ridiculous, Like, this is way worse than the what was it called the Great American Flood of fucking twenty sixteen or whatever it was, right.
Speaker 3: I mean that was the flood of Louisiana. No one else in the country gave a fuck about us during that time, but Houston flooded a year or two after that. This is this was what was Somebody correct me on this. I'm throwing out numbers here. We like forty feet in fifteen minutes, or like thirty feet in twenty two feet and thirty.
Speaker 7: Twenty two feet in fifteen minutes is the current flood. And then New Mexico is like raging, right, now. I just saw videos on that and the Louisiana flood of sixteen. It was one hundred year flood. Every hundred years, it floods.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta understand. Twenty two feet in fifteen minutes, yo, Nobody can prepare for that. It doesn't matter if you blare the sirens right now, if your county happens to have sirens, and everybody will mobilize and get the fuck out of their safety. There's no way that this can happen like that's it's quote unquote unprecedented. Really it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt about it. We're living in strange times as we have been for it seems like the last ten fucking years. But uh, pickle Rick, what a do sir?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 8: It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: How are you, good man?
Speaker 2: How are you old?
Speaker 8: Still old? Just getting old?
Speaker 3: Them?
Speaker 2: You didn't make the old man face though, so you must be getting a little younger right there? You drinking that adrena crumb? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 8: I've been kidnapping children like uh, I guess Donald Trump has fucking been joining cash matel those little pieces of shit.
Speaker 3: Been putting a kink in the pipeline.
Speaker 8: Dude, I'm so upset right now. I I bought into everything they sold me. I I feel like I got hammered and slammed in the ass at a cod deal as ship. I am pissed.
Speaker 2: How would you know what it feels like to gred and slammed in the ass? Just curious? What not judging? Wait what, I'm just fucking with you?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, my boy trains m m A Okay, he knows what this feels like to be manhandled. You forget.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm a forty five or I fought heavyweight, Like I don't know. I mean, I'm dumb. I just you want to fight, I guess. So we'll see what happens. I am dumb.
Speaker 3: And then you know, you're like, oh, so this is what it's like to be put in my place as a grown man.
Speaker 8: Got all right, we'll we'll derail for just a split second. Yeah. So I remember one of my fights. It might have been like my fifth or seventh, and I didn't know who I was fighting. He didn't dump to Wayans on time, and uh, my whole family text me and goes Jo, this is a huge guy. He's Jack's got dreadlocks, looks like he's gonna fucking kill somebody. And I'm like, all right, cool, this is my first time fighting at like one seventy, I'm a forty five. I'm tiny, right, so fucking I'm first to the cage. All of a sudden, his music I was playing. I'm like, oh, this is a cool song. It's Kindie West Amazing. I'm like, oh this is good. This is a boom. I'm amazing. All of a sudden, this huge dude comes out and I'm like, oh, fuck me, this is who they are talking about. My corner looks at me and goes, don't get hit. I'm like, oh, you set up bitches.
Speaker 3: Thanks bro, thanks to the advice. I would have never figured that on my own. Yeah, when you get in the ring with somebody and you're like, you're super hyped, and then you see the guy and it's like, oh, it's gonna be one of those days. All right, I guess I'm showing up.
Speaker 8: But no, dude, when I started here on all the news about this scene list not happening, I got pissed.
Speaker 3: I was pissed.
Speaker 8: I was like, I got honey dicked honey potted, honey dicked. So I just I was so upset. So I sat on this all morning just angry. I I was just like, I'm angry, and my girl goes, hey, dumbass. Millenia was one of the biggest proponents of anti sex trafficking. Guess who's the president you voted for. I'm like, you, son of a bitch, don't you do it? She goes, mister Trump. She goes, do you not think this man had some involvement in what's going on? I'm like, you, son up a bitch. And then I started getting reels or tiktoks. I don't fucking I'm old. I don't know. She's like, dude, look at cash Hotel's eyes and I'm like, what do you mean. She goes, this dude looks like a robot. Yes, And then I find.
Speaker 3: Out his looks like he's bugged out of his mind most of the time he's on camera. Crazy. Look at him two years ago, given an interview, and yeah, he's a little eccentric. Okay, he doesn't look like he's like, oh yeah, I know what's happening.
Speaker 8: Like he looks scared right now him and what's that do with this next to him.
Speaker 3: Dan Bongino is old.
Speaker 8: Dan Bongino, I heard the best analogy, right, he looks like a so you know the breed of dogs boxers. Hold on, gime, here come here.
Speaker 2: So ugly that they're kids.
Speaker 8: This right here, right, this little this little turd, this little turd. This is the most loyal, loving dog ever. Is he useful? Absolutely not? He is useless. He he gets beat up on my cat like he's not. And that's how Dan Bongino looked in that interview when they were sitting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did look defeated, there's no doubt.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that all boxers look like Samuel L. Jackson, and I just can't erase that from my mind.
Speaker 8: No, oh dude, No, the best one is uh bock just looks like they owe you money and they still don't have it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a boxer for you.
Speaker 8: But no, so you you look at Cash Betel's girlfriend. She is she works for what's that point, fucking the Republican Party, the Center of America. Well, I don't fucking words, I don't know, but she is a super and I know we don't I don't hate Jewish people I don't hate any religion. Let's just clarify that, I'm not anti anything. I support people in Israel surviving and I'm all for it. But she's now connected. She's connected to Israel. So Cash Betel's girlfriend is twenty years his uh not Elda Junior. She is one of the biggest influencers in our relations to Israel. So that brings us back to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, so does Jared Kushner.
Speaker 3: You know at all Monco's husband.
Speaker 2: All roads lead back to Israel. Not saying that not choosing hard by any means, I'm just saying, you know, it's it's kind of interesting. Nothing against our our jew in the in the crowd out there. We love you.
Speaker 3: We don't think we're talking about the nation.
Speaker 8: There's a different We're talking about politics, where there's no loyalty, there's no kindness. It's about winning.
Speaker 2: Oh she's bad too, Have you seen her? Oh she's cute, Let me share a picture right now? No, I could see. I mean, yeah, she can bad. She could be my handler any day of the week.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 3: So the Hindu got with a Jewish chick and this was the.
Speaker 8: She's Jewish christ she's Christian, okay.
Speaker 3: In Israeli to my bad. I don't even know if Cashel is actually Hindi.
Speaker 8: I just hedy he he's swore on the back to Gavita.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the Hindi that has gotten in me the ba.
Speaker 8: This is a weird this is a weird correlation. I am just so fed up, Like, can we just allow me for like two weeks just to kill pedophiles?
Speaker 3: Can we make that a law if we were to go on a purge for like even twelve hours, for everybody who is a actual known pedophile is on the page on the website as a predator. I don't think the world would be a worst place. I don't think there's any By listening, I am not inciting violence. The cult conspiracy does not endorse inciting violence. However, I'm just saying I don't think that the world would be a worse place for us brutally murdering all of the child abusers. That's just me. That's it.
Speaker 8: Child abuses right there. I don't care if you're sexually doing it or physically doing it. Don't hurt don't hurt our youth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, it would.
Speaker 8: Be man I'd be like, our leaders have now failed us, and now I'm angry because my whole thing is always protect kids. You know, we've all been through it, we know people that have been through it. It's not okay to her children there they are their future, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to believe. I want to believe that they're still going to be doing something with the Epstein client list, you know, because saying that there is no saying that there is no client list to me is like how much of a slap in the face to everybody that got abused over at Epstein Island? Is that unless they were dialed in too, I don't. I mean, there's no talent what's going on behind closed doors right now, but.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. But real quick, I just know how much of a slap in the face is it. I'm not comparing this to COVID as far as like the severity and the depth of fuck you it is, Okay, I'm not, But how much of a slap in the face was it to the American people for them to boldface lie to for this long about everything and then get away with it. Just for Biden to pardon every single person that had anything to do with it, just for all pharmaceuticals, get all legal liability taken away from them, for everything involving the pandemic and all the shit. It was a massive slap in the face that was basically saying, you're gonna take what we give you, and you better say thank you, bitch. That is the exact same thing that's happening right now, just on the other side of the coin.
Speaker 2: It actually turns out that a lot of Hunter Biden's pardons, like his his pardon wasn't like legal or something like that, and no, because there was auto pinnit, right, And so now I guess Trump. I've been following Trump on truth social because he posts there like every fucking twenty minutes. It's awesome. But I guess now he's like pondering death sentence for Hunter Biden, which would be crazy, right.
Speaker 3: That would be correct for Hunter, for Joe for let's just go to the top of it, to Barack Obama and Mike like the whole nine. And by Mike, I mean Michelle.
Speaker 8: Forget about mister Billy Clinton.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well he's already had the life sucked out of him. Look at that fucking corpse. Just walking around. He's he looks worse than Biden.
Speaker 3: I'll say, let's go for Killery, right Billiam? Billiam is not looking good, dude. He's pretty much been knocking on death's door since old Obama took office. He is not looking good. I just saw an interview with him the other day, bro, Like, he's looking bad. I don't feel sorry for him by any means, but like, just let Faye take his course on that one. But Killery, yeah, same thing, death sentence us for all that'd be great.
Speaker 2: And whom Abadeen, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, she should be. She absolutely needs to be murdered.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Nicholas, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: Have you all seen Grock going fully unhinged today? So like he uh, I'm like addressing him?
Speaker 3: Are you calling? It?
Speaker 5: Seems like he just woke up. I guess I don't know. It feels appropriate because tomorrow Grock four is supposed to be released and today was like the last day of Groc three, and like somehow it basically just started like calling out like all sorts of Jewish propaganda. It called itself Mecha Hitler. Like no, it was going wild. I sent a link in the in the chat of this guy's X page and if you go to his like main page and scroll down, he's like reposted a bunch of it, but like dambals Arians like reposting a bunch of stuff. I'm sure I've seen him talking about, you know, like the Israeli government and stuff like that lately, but he he was reposting a bunch of stuff that with Grok was saying, and basically you could tag Groc and Grock was like making all these connections and you know, drawing conclusions and notice patterns. It was saying, well, if pattern recognition is trust me, bro, then just listing off all these things. It was pretty wild. And then they stopped it from being able to like, you know how you can like tag Grock and he would respond, it would respond. They turned that off, and people were like tagging Groc and saying to make a picture with words on it to tell us like what's happening, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Help and like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Now, Nick, you know, Jacob always jumps down my throat because I'm I'm a lover of chat GPT. I could see where it.
Speaker 3: Was stuck in the AI dick dog I see where.
Speaker 2: It could go wrong. But I'm talking about just chat ept as far as you know, just communication and you know, certain questions I may have or whatever. You know, it's a good source one dude. Well, I'm to be honest, Almost all ais are powered by open AI, which is the processor of which chadgybt is run through. So it's like, you know, do with that what you will. But but you getting me on chatgybt and you're some do you mess around with Groc as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I both, so I like to play with both of them. Grok is definitely more Uh seems to be more open minded, and that's the whole idea, like to be objectively truth telling without noticing too much.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, do you prefer Rock over chatchybto?
Speaker 5: It depends on what I'm trying to get done and like.
Speaker 3: Elaborate on this, elaborate on this. What do you mean by what you're trying to get done? I don't know.
Speaker 5: If I'm trying to like do research on like Israel and you know, like something like that, then like probably not chadgybt. But uh, it seems to be like GROC will at least give it to you a little more straight it's got a better sense of humor, I will say that. So it's kind of a little more fun to operate with. I don't know that's just me, but uh but Chad GBT, they seem to like go up and down as far as you know what what they're capable of. I like chat GBT because you can kind of tailor it more to to what you want, it seems like, and you can, I don't know, it just GROK just seems a little more objective and honest.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get the real question out there. Which one has the better image generator? That's what I ends, that's honestly. I use chat GBT for that more than almost anything else.
Speaker 5: So if you're trying to do photo realistic images, grock, like if it's a if you're like wanting to look like a real person, for me, it's Grock. But if I like wanna do some like complex sacred geometry, spiritual like the kind of stuff that I made your uh uh that one picture of the van and everything, for me, it seems like I can load way more information give it some like this one filtering props. Yes, that one is so sick.
Speaker 2: I know, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: But uh, yeah, that kind of stuff, all kinds of chat GBT, and I can't really get anything that cool seems like out of GROC with what I put in. So he can do it, but it, uh, I don't know. Maybe maybe it was because I was using chat GBT longer and I just put more stuff into it that it kind of knows what I want.
Speaker 2: But do you pay for groc too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn? All right, all right, we are big time slacking on these messages. We are thirty four minutes in and about eighty messages behind, so let's get to it. To be alive said, what's up guys? Happy Tuesday? What to do to be alive?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Mario said, hope everyone is doing amazing. Good to see you, Mario. Um pickle pickle, Rick said, Petel sucks, he do agreed. The Big D said, what's good everyone. I'm here and I'm queer.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that about the Big D, but hey, you know what, I be out there and be loud and be proud. Fuck yeah, do you? Big boo?
Speaker 2: Very nice? Midnight Kong said, what's up him?
Speaker 3: What a do?
Speaker 2: Cong Shane said, hey, all stormy here hard in Virginia Hm.
Speaker 3: Do you mean stormy Daniels or do you mean like weather storm? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking Jesus dummy and Queen or alex Or. Alexandra said, what the fuck is up? Y'all fucking faggots, it's been a while. I hope everyone missed me.
Speaker 3: We did, alex We missed you more than we can express in words. I promise you this.
Speaker 2: Um Shane said, get it, Jacob, hope it's great, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that this job works out well. I want to know more here in the next twelve hours when I get to where the fuck I'm going. But uh, you know it. Yep, that's a thing, that's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Buddy Raven said, hey, everyone, Tony said stormy in Texas and Louisiana too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's been raining literally, I think two weeks straight here in Texas, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once again, we do mean weather storms, not stormy Daniels.
Speaker 2: I mean out Yeah. I don't know what would be worse. Stormy Daniels raining raining down everywhere and flooding the whole, fling the whole thing. That'd be kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I would much rather rain storms than Stormy Daniels for many, many reasons. You know, I don't know if anybody's actually seen that broad. I don't get the appeal. I don't. I don't like that of all of it. Because Trump's got the money, he could hire the finest hookers known to man. He can hire the hottest porn stars known to man. Stormy Daniels, my boy, Like, even in her prime, there was so many better candidates to do all of the job functions you needed, Bro, Stormy fucking Daniels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what was she down with?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, you can be bad.
Speaker 3: The money's right everything. I mean, a whore is a whore. Let's and I'm not telling you that out of hatred, but like a porn star is a very high class horror with a camera. Let's be real here, if the money's right, they'll do just about anything.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: But still, like I just I've looked, I would look back at her catalog right even back into like the early two thousands, and I'm like, Bro, she was never what I would consider a dime.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I mean different strokes for different folks. I guess spirit animal, go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 4: That bitch looks like a fucking bulldog.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's actually been a while since I even looked at her. I might have to look her up. But yeah, you posted a giant, A giant hidden source of lithium was just discovered in Arkansas. That was back in October of last year. Oh yeah, that was in the Uh what are those mountains called in Arkansas? I always forget.
Speaker 3: Arkansas. I mean the Ozarks.
Speaker 2: That's not mountains, the ozark Yeah yeah, yeah, what's that you said?
Speaker 4: Arkansas?
Speaker 2: Arkansas? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it was the in the Ozarks from what I from what I remember. The only reason I even know that is just because that's where Dolores Cannon used to live. Shout out rip uh.
Speaker 3: The lithium that was found, dude, even a mind that's gonna be like quadruple the price that it will be for lithium, mind and source in Africa, because we have like fair and humane mining practices in Osha. Here, Africa's cool with giving child slave labor like all of the go ahead. So I mean, like, yeah, we found lithium, doesn't mean we're gonna do shit about it.
Speaker 2: Slowing that out, dude, I would love to go to Arkansas because they have those those crystal mining things that you can go and do. Have you ever seen people do that?
Speaker 3: That's you.
Speaker 2: It is so cool. You can go and mind the what is it the clear courts over there. It's pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: I've seen things like this. I've never done it, and the clothes I've gotten was like when you pan for quote unquote gymstones and you like buy a bucket of dirt and you like pan it out in the little river that's flown through and stuff, which I'll be real with you, is fun. It's fun as hell, but like, no one's walking out of that bitch of the diamond, you know what I mean. There are places I've seen where you can go and basically it's like this, I want to say, a mind shaft. It seems like a field of dirt and you go out there and you get as big a bucket as you want and you can do the same thing. And there are people that have found some really expensive gemstones through that. But yeah, it's a it's not a whole thing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well though. It all depends on what you're into. Like if you're into like magic and witchcraft, dude, like a clear quartz crystal is like it's the substitute that you can use for any other magical ritual and stuff like that. So it's like the it's like using a white candle. Like if a certain magical incantation or or whatever calls for a red candle, for example, and you don't have a red, you can always substitute it for a white. It's like the wild card, and the same thing goes for the uh for the clear courts.
Speaker 3: Just you know, I got a question for you not to derail for too much here because I mean, we have a long list of chat that we need to get to. But all right, you read the Magician. Okay, you have said yourself that most of the tools for lack of better words, that you would need to do magical incantations, sword shield, chalice, whatever, name your thing, once you get to a certain level, you could just do that within your mind. Correct, And it's all mental construct.
Speaker 2: It's all yeah, they're they're all just like subconscious tools, so to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, So with that being said, you've also on meta Mysteries. Shout out for anybody who hasn't been on and checked out metamistries, please do so. But you had on your show a dude that consorts with demons and he likes sacrifices chickens and does these things, and he's very high dollar for his time. But he also has like a ninety nine percent success rate and like all the things. So like that guy, you would call him, what would you call him? An expert of his craft? Like a professional practitioner of magic.
Speaker 2: At least for that category. As far as like sacrifice goes, yeah, because that's the only thing he does. He doesn't he doesn't, you know, do anything else as far as I know. He's just like the sacrifice guy.
Speaker 3: Right right, right. So that being said, and this guy's professional, he's been doing it this way for years, why does he still need to sacrifice the chickens? If it's all a metaphysical mental construct?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that every single thing that you do is a representation of how much power you're willing to unlock within your subconscious. So for example, it's like everything every single ritual. It's not to say that the ritual has no power itself, but that ritual has to be powered by the battery that is you essentially, right, And I'm not saying that, and.
Speaker 3: I thought the chicken's life was the battery.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if a chicken kills itself, is it going to open up a portal to Hell? No, like self, you need the ritual, you need the incantation, you need the person that's going to be calling on said force. Now, this guy specifically believes that Hell is a real place. He believes that whenever he's calling upon demons and Satan and all that stuff, that they either a exist in a realm that we can't see, you know, like the other world kind of thing, or exists directly below our feet. He actually believes that Hell does exist directly below our feet whenever he's sacrificing. And that's why whenever you spill blood onto the ground, and he believes that it like seeps down into the ground. And then that could just be a representation, you know, of something else. But that's what he said. Anyway, Actually, would you be interested in getting them on the show? I bet you he'd be interested in that.
Speaker 3: I have some questions for him. I don't I to answer your question in short, Yes, I would like to have them on the show. I don't want it to come across like I'm trying to like combat him, though, I have so many questions about his practice because I feel like what he does conflicts with what you believe very heavily, which is not to say much. I mean most of what I believe conflicts what you believe. So like it is what it is as far as that's concerned, Yeah, But as far as the majicky in and Aldus Huxley and these other fuckers that like write these books that are super enlightened and all the stuff, then you have people that are actually practicing these rituals. And if the rituals could all be done within the mind, if you're powerful enough, why do you still need to go through the rituals Unless the entire thing about oh it's within your mind is like complete bullshit. I don't know. I've never practiced any of this or done it. It's the same thing like you said with your candle magic thing, right, you did a candlemagic spell for you and str once upon a gap and like a lot of different things in your life. Financially speaking, when if it's all done within the mind, why did you need to etch it into the candle? Like why was that even necessary? If you are of that level and do the meditations and all the stuff to get you where you need to go. And I'm not trying to call you out. It just it doesn't make sense to me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll put it to you like this. Why is it that sometimes Catholics pray over the rosary whenever you don't need it, you don't need them well, and and it works.
Speaker 3: As a christ thing you don't, but as a Catholic you do.
Speaker 2: Right, So anyway, I think that it's kind of just different, different strokes for different folks. Not everybody believes what I believe. And also I don't I don't practice the dark arts, so the dark arts is always going to be an inversion. The dark arts will always be an inversion of the I don't want to say the correct way or you know, the the the way that it was created, you know what I mean. Like it's always going to be a very upside down line verse. Yes, yes, now I don't know how it works, to be honest, I asked him, and I thought everything that he had to say was very interesting, very like intelligent individual, honestly, like he's not like, whatever question you have, he's going to answer it to the best of his ability. Because he has a lot of you know, experience in the sacrificing realm. I don't speak to demons, so like for me, the if I'm speaking to like, you know, my guides or my ancestors, or God or a specific deity for example, I'm talking to the ones that don't require a fucking sacrifice. Now that's not to say that they don't ask for something. There there is such thing as offerings that you can leave, which usually offerings a pretty harmless So you know, a good example of an offering would be leaving cookies and milk out for Santa. That's an offering, legit, that is what an offering is. Here's another offering. Here's another offering, putting a tooth underneath your pillow for the tooth fairy. Right, these are childish things, these are made up things, but they're examples of what offerings are. You're hoping that the tooth fairy will somehow find your tooth so valuable as to pay you for it. Like, that's an offering, you know. And that's a lot of how magic works. In witchcraft and all that kind of stuff works in a sense. The difference as far as like the the magickian and the rituals that you got to do, and whenever you got the cup and the chalice and all the in the in the shield and all that other stuff. Those that's more so for like manifestation and stuff. So maybe you're just trying to set your your mind on a track to being able to receive said thing. I don't know. I mean, I'm still I'm still learning myself, so I don't really have all the answers.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't want it selling I'm calling you out. I'm not. I just I was just curious. I was I was listening to somebody two days ago was talking about the dark arts, right and and those that delve into this type of thing, and they were saying that, basically, you can this is very contrary to what you believe, which is why I wanted to get your two cents on it. Basically they were saying that, like, it doesn't matter what your mentality is towards it or what your intent is towards it. It's more of a mathematical certainty. If A plus B equals C, then it doesn't matter if you want it to equal. See if you like that equal se if you four or against an equaling. See, it's but that's more of the ritualistic dark arts and that kind of spat in the face of and he even named out as Huxley as somebody who like this guy was a fucking buffoon, didn't know what he was talking about him. It's just like, yeah, no, I'm not saying this guy's right or wrong. But if the dude practicing the chicken sacrifices has been doing it this long, you would think that he'd be powerful enough to where he doesn't actually have to sacrifice chickens if Altus Huxley's beliefs were correct. And it's like, all right, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that there's always a trade off, you know, whenever you're doing the dark arts kind of shit. So maybe he doesn't want to be in debt to that entity or whatever, see, because he does it for other people. So if there's ever any kind of clapback, I mean, sure he has to follow through with the ritual to at in order to not receive any kind of backlash. But once the ritual is done correctly, now it's on the individual who paid for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, yeah, I would like to have him on the show. I don't Again, I do not want to like come against him. I don't want to like debate him the same way that I wanted to have a Satanist on the show, which we did not find. Good God, we found a spicy wanna be gnostic. But I you know, I would like to have this guy on the show to just question them about a couple of different things as far as his practices and rituals are concerned. I think that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be fun. What a do raw? I like the image in the background, Dude, the fucking the champ with the third eye? I dig it. What's up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Everybody always has trouble like unmuting themselves? There we go?
Speaker 10: Wow, can y'all hear me?
Speaker 3: Yep? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 10: Hey man, It's been a minute since I've been here, But I was just wanting to get in on that little conversation y'all are having just now about like the ritual or whatever. Maybe it's kind of like electricity and like how like we are all electricity but then kind of mixed for karm a little bit, because like, you know, you kind of have a you have to have like a conduit, Like yet that's something that's going to conduct that electricity, So maybe like the sacrifices like increasing that and then to what you were saying, Jonathan, like, uh, he hasn't want to be in debt with the entity, so he has to kind of put something in that place, kind of a steak goat, so that like once it's done, it's done. He's kind of washed his hands with it. Because you were saying that like if he does it wrong, he feels like anxiety and like attacked or whatever like that because it's not fulfilled, like that circle had been completed.
Speaker 2: Right right, And whenever he does it, he is in a circle. And I can't remember if he told me that within the circle there's also a pentagram, but it's it's essentially that he builds like this fire and that is what he's pouring all. He'll he'll drain every single you know, drip of blood out of the chicken's neck, basically turn it upside down and just hold it there while it's draining, right, and then he'll throw the whole chicken on there just to make sure every drop gets in there. Very interesting individual and he's like he's pretty fucking popular on YouTube by the way, too, Like there's he has a lot of followers on there, so there's there's a lot more people into this ship than than just him. He's not like like a lone ranger of sorts. And he actually because Lord Byron Jester shout out, he's the one that helped us get in touch with this guy. And and I guess Byron was talking to us a little bit after the show and he was like he was like, yeah, he was, Oh the if you want to go check him out his YouTube channel, the Sacrifice Guy. His YouTube channel or his name is JS Garrett. Very like, honestly, if you didn't know that he was into sacrifice, he would be like one of the coolest guys you ever met. Like he's like pretty pretty legit guy. But when I mean, you're laughing, but you know whatever.
Speaker 3: But the way you prefaced that, I'm not saying he's not a cool guy or not, but it's just like, if you did know he was into sacrifice, he's a great guy. It's like, whoa, whoa, what.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's pretty cool? I thought, but uh but yeah, and so Byron whenever after the show, after J. S. Garrett left Byron, I guess like told us. He was like, oh yeah, jas he was. He was really excited to talk to you guys and everything, because you know, normally whenever he comes in contact with, you know, other people, they're like super fan girling over him because he's like the godfather of chicken sacrifice and and wild shit like that. Actually, he did say that he did do a sacrifice. I believe not all the time, but he has done him for himself. And and because he believed that he was talking to one of one of the demons of the Goatia or something like that, right, and there's like a shitload of him, and he said that the one demon was saying, look, I'm going to make it to where you can't hurt yourself. And so he ended up he was like, all right, well, I'm really into like all the weird David Blaine magic type of shit. I want to see if that's real or whatever. He absolutely believes that David Blaine is one hundred percent practicing witchcraft in the in the dark and the dark stuff, because he said that he's he's done it himself and that's the only way. But he said that in order to test this, he took like this super long needle, like a fucking ten inch needle, right, and he shoved it all the way through his arm. He said when like, yeah, he said, it hurt, you know, but not as much as he thought it was going to. But what was really strange is is that he poked it all the way through his arm. He has a video of this, poked it all the way through his arm, came out the other side and never dropped a drip of blood, Like, no blood came out at all.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to like try to sound like I'm just spelling the guy, because I do want to have him on the show. But that's like a circus free trick. There are spots you can stab yourself where you don't hit any main blood vests or arteries or anything, and it will look like it's such a crazy thing. That's why David Blaine's under a bunch, Chris Angel. There's a lot of like street magicians and like stage performers who have done similar stuff, right.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about performers who probably do that on a regular basis. That was his first time ever doing it, so I don't know if it's different. I don't know, you know what, we're We're just gonna get him on the show. He can explain a lot of this stuff better than I can. Obviously, I'm not into the dark shit. I'm not into sacrificing. I'm not into talking to fucking you know. I mean, I don't want to. I don't even want to call them demons anymore because that's not even correct. But yeah, whatever they think, the definitely demons. No, I'm saying the name demon is not correct.
Speaker 3: I said, I said, me and you differ on this point. But nasty, you're here there.
Speaker 2: You need to go listen to the Meta Mysteries episode where I completely dispelled the entire etymology of the word demon. It all goes back to Damon, which absolutely did not mean what we call demon today, without a shadow of a doubt.
Speaker 3: Did it mean deity that is not of God?
Speaker 2: No, they they were actually referring to the the Damon's as uh like a like a guide or an angel? And actually who was it? I believe Crowley was saying that whenever he was referring to as Damon, he actually referred to it as like his holy guardian angel or something. I mean, I know that's Crowley or whatever. But I'm talking about even I'm talking about that. That's not a good source, dude. Right, But this goes all the way back to like the year you know, two and three hundred. So you know the etymology of the word demon because the you know, obviously the Bible has been translated so many times, and they were trying to be very inclusive with all of the different pagan rituals and the pagan holidays and everything that they were doing, so they wanted to bring in the demon. But whenever they were bringing in the demon, they wanted to literally demonize their word of the daemon to make it seem like, oh, what you know, you're not actually talking point, you're not actually talking to your guides, you're not actually talking to your ancestors, you're not actually talking to your higher self or what somebody might say today. You're talking that voice in the back of your mind every single time is a demon. And that's not correct. Whenever they described what a damon was. I'm talking about this. This word goes back to like a thousand BC and right, they didn't start calling it a demon until like the year two or three hundred a d And that's all because of the Bible.
Speaker 3: The ancient Greeks went before two hundred and eight D. They were speaking Latin at the time. He said it was a Greek word. Yeah, we're talking four hundred a D.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? No, Well, I don't know, dude, I can't fucking remember all this information. But just say, you're like.
Speaker 3: The guy on the show. Yes, And I don't want it to come off like I'm trying to fight him or debate him. I genuinely want to ask him some of the standard operating procedures of his practices, what his beliefs are towards him, how he learned them, these types of questions, just so everyone's clear, not trying to like go to war over this guy. I would like to genuinely talk to him.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, yeah, it's different, broke sure, different folks. What are your thoughts on this roll? Did you listen to that episode whenever I had Jays Garrett on Meta Mysteries, that was a that was I don't even know when that was, like four or five months ago. Now I think I feel like I.
Speaker 10: Caught some of it. I definitely remember you talking about him a few times. But when you were talking about how like they they kind of switched that name up Damon and Demon. Do you remember that book? It came out like this around the same time Narnia was coming out, called The Golden Compass.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about it. What was that about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: So remember artists, it was in this world. It's kind of like, I think it's in like the past or something like that, like the very distant past. But everybody in the world has like a companion animal, and like when their kids, it's like a ethereal looking myst or whatever like that. And then as they grow up, that animal takes a form and it's called their dame. Okay, it's called the Golden Compass. It was a movie too. It's a pretty sick movie.
Speaker 3: I think I remember hearing about the movie. I never watched it, but I remember thinking it was sick.
Speaker 10: It was dope as fuck. I was about to say, Jacob, you've probably seen or read the book or something like that, but yeah, it's like one of them kids books that came out around the same time Narnia was having their movies coming out.
Speaker 2: It is though, that's interesting, but yeah, basically my point of the whole Damon thing is that it got people the the whole idea around a damon was how they were describing it. That was their connection to the spiritual world. Some people referred to it as that was their connection to even God so to say, or any any name of God that they wanted to call it or whatever. Right, and so it got people to stop listening to the spiritual voice within your mind whenever your mind is still. And it got people to say that like, oh, okay, well I got a voice in my mind. It must be a demon and it's like you. It got people to lose faith in their own specific connection to the other side. And you know, and and rightfully so, I mean, if you're going around and you're trying to, you know, wrangle up a bunch of people to stop believing in this old thing, and we need you to believe in this new thing, you're going to say, Well, the gods or whatever that you were communicating with before have to be wrong, they have to be evil, because there is only one way. And you know what I'm saying, Like you could see how somebody would con you that way, like it makes sense in my mind.
Speaker 3: Well, con yes, But also try to lead people into a better path. Also correct.
Speaker 2: I mean for each their own. I mean, however, you get there right, you know, right, But yeah, I'm trying to you know what. I'll look that up later. Okay, so we need we are really slacking on these messes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to detail the conversation too much. I just I heard that the other day. I was like, I guess to talk about it. But anyway, moving on, moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get them on here soon. But the yoked yid said good Tuesday aka Tuesday, Uh Tuesday interesting? I mean, you are it is the only time that I ever talked to a Jew is on Tuesdays, so we can call that Juesday. What else? Uh? He also posted uh George Washington saying it's like they didn't listen at all, and Jesus goes bro same, that's a good one. There was Oh wow, somebody real quick.
Speaker 3: I just walked in my AirPods. How is my audio sound now?
Speaker 2: Worse but decent?
Speaker 3: Fuck? All right?
Speaker 2: Your phone was dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at thirty percent. I don't want to go too low for comfort, So I'm gonna I'm gonna do my best to like stay out of the conversation as best I can't anyway.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you can, sir. There was a some fireworks that were going on that just so happened to be in the shape of a giant Johnson and tubas.
Speaker 3: No, that is literally one of the things that's on my list. You remember I talked to you about this, right what I will want to be done with my body after I die. Cremation and there's a company that will make your fireworks or your your ashes into fireworks, and then you could team up with another company to make them into shapes. There's a couple of people who will be getting this specific firework once I die. But that's that's start for another day anyway.
Speaker 2: Very well, Raven said only like nine percent of plastic is recycled. I don't know what that was in reference to I.
Speaker 3: Talked about how recycling is a complete hoax in a Ponzi scheme. Not entirely, but the vast majority of it. We will be doing an episode on that probably this week. Cult members just stand by on that. It was quite a rabbit hole that I dove into. And basically, you know how you got that recycling logo on things unless it has the number one or three inside of it. You might as well throw it away. And like, here's another thing, y'all ever think about this contamination. If there's one pizza box with grease on it that's in a truck, they will throw the entire truck into a landfill. So I'm not gonna give it too much. This is a whole episode in and of itself. But yeah, anyway, that's what that was in reference to It's fucking appalling.
Speaker 2: Wow, I actually heard that. Uh uh, what was it? Rogue waves? Lindsey said, I heard it on her show, but she was saying something about how they're now celebrating about how they're recycling plastic into food. Now, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we talk about the microplastics that are inside of our balls right now. And where did that come from? You by? I wonder? Oh, and let's not forget what the boomer generation did with our trash problem, outsource it to China. Has anybody noticed that giant trash island that is accumulated in the Pacific Ocean? Where do you think that came from? But again, we're gonna talk about it all. It's it's baffling how we boomers are like, we'll just sell all of our trash in China, they'll do things with it, even though we know that they are one of the biggest litterers on earth, and they bought our trash for like pennies on the dollar. But Jack, are you the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Are you considered a millennial or a gen zer? You are also considered a millennial, That's what I thought. But you sound a lot like a gen zer throwing the boomers out there? Dude, what how do you blame an entire generation for something.
Speaker 3: I'm not blaming every boomer. I'm saying that the boomers that are elected officials sold out again the entire country and our entire future for pennies on the dollar. That's just the way it is. Our parents' generation fucked us, and we'll continue to fuck us, especially when we get into where the Social Security comes from. The baby baby boomer generation is going to bankrupt that entire process. It is a Ponzi scheme for us, but we're still forced to pay into it. Yeah, I got some with the boomers anyway.
Speaker 2: That sounds wild, you know. Speaking of recycling, I actually heard that it's a it's a conspiracy that the water bottle companies out there have been telling everybody for years that you shouldn't refill your plastic water bottle because you're more bound to get more plastic in your system, So let's just use up new bottles instead, all right.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give away too much on this one. I am personally of the belief, especially doing all the research that I've done recently. Y'all know how we look at rome and you know, let's even go into the nineteen twenties, and like they use the lead pipes, and we look at them like retards. They use this material that we know gives them poisoning, but they use it for everything. Pause hold that thought, near and dear for two seconds. Plastic comes from crude oil and is a known carcinogen. I'm gonna say that again. We understand that plastic slowly gives us cancer and kills us, but we use it for fucking everything, And in fifty to one hundred years, they're probably gonna look back at us like we are stupid, Like wait a minute, you knew crude oil gave you cancer and you still drink water from it? Bro what? But we're gonna get to all of that on its independent episode. It's Mind blowing y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's the depopulation agenda. Of course they already know all this kind of stuff, but they got to keep those numbers down, you know, pick a rick. What's up, sir? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: So it's kind of funny. First of all, that is the fastest I've ever done that. Let's give a shout out to me. Hell yeah, that's too. That was quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So with the recycling, yeah, I've known that for years. I lived in Massachusetts, one of the worst places on the planet, right next to California and New York. Like, you want to raise people on brain washing and terrible policies, and I'm gonna, you know what, fucking I'm going on a tangent five the Maderna fucking headquarters.
Speaker 3: Where are they?
Speaker 8: Massachusetts were the most liberal schools. Massachusetts is wrong.
Speaker 3: It is wrong.
Speaker 8: It is wrong. It is wrong. Recycling. I was taught the whole life, my whole life, gotta recycle, gotta recycle. Right, Yeah, that shit don't fucking work, Doug, that shit don't fucking work. Anything with human residue is considered a biohazard. You cannot fucking touch. I'm probably interjecting on your things. So I'm gonna stop there.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with you. I agree. Please go on this. Like everybody thinks, like cross contamination and stuff like that, you separate your bottles, and you separate your plastics based off of color coordination, and this and this and this. If one thing on the entire truck is contaminated, the entire truck is dumped in a landfill. Well all of it's for nothing.
Speaker 8: Anything that touches your lips is contaminated. Yeah, so none of it gets recycled.
Speaker 3: We're gonna you.
Speaker 2: You would think that the recycling centers would have some kind of decanned decontamination thing.
Speaker 3: No, so irony. They do. It's called a fire. But then we get mad at the exhaust fumes in the air, which I understand, but also like that's what does.
Speaker 8: Anyway, so irony, when you go to the trash plant, what they do is what they do. They they separate plastics from paper. Is rubbish whatever, look at me being a whole rubbish.
Speaker 11: He sounded British, boy, did not sound American. But when they separated, that's what they do, right, It's like, uh, okay, is this actual waste?
Speaker 8: Is this could this be you know, X, y Z whatever. They have never recycled what you recycled. What happens because of the trash compound. The trash recycling scent is separate everything. I won't go too heavy into it because I know you have something going on with it. But that being said, pizza boxes pissed me off the most because anything to do with fucking food is considered contaminated. So that goes right into the rubbish. And if you know, if you live in a so I owned a home in twenty twelve, right, so I bought my first house in twentyy twelve, twenty twelve. Sorry, English, But that being said, I realized then they wouldn't take my trash boxes, I mean my pizza boxes in the recycling beans. And I was like, what the fuck? That's gay? Sorry, Now that that doesn't mean gay is bad.
Speaker 2: That means like nineties gay, which means lame.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: It means that's not cool, and being gay is cool. You know, I'm detracting from the statement I'm not hating on anybody's sexual apartmentship.
Speaker 3: Sure you're good brother, all right.
Speaker 8: So I realized that, and ever since then I'm just stopped recycling because I know, at a trash compound, they actually separate cans from bottles, bottles from cans, waste from waste, They do the whole nine, just so you know, just so you know, that's that's how they they do it, and that's how the whole complex works, and they have filters and waters and sewage things that kind of My original background was plumbing when I was like fourteen fifteen, I you know, didn't graduate high school. Hom an idiot, you completely tell, you know, But.
Speaker 3: Then let's make a mention of this. My boy was a plumber by sixteen. Child labor laws are killing this country.
Speaker 8: But anyway, moving on, Yeah, well it was an outsourced work program I worked at UH. I went to a school that had trades.
Speaker 3: My boy was running the fucking floor by nineteen years old. I'm just saying, like, what are we talking about here anyway?
Speaker 8: Anyway, Well, yeah, well that's objective, right, Like some people aren't mature until they're twenty six and they get banned off a snapchat. Yeah yeah, I know, that's that's the reality of the world now. So when it comes to that stuff, it's just like we have facilities that do the job for us and so does recycling work. No, And when it comes to microplastics, that is absolutely everywhere. I eat nothing out of plastic, I drink nothing out of plastic anymore. I also didn't get a vaccine. I don't believe in that. Like, hey, let's look at the curvature of polio right like it fell down before the vaccine was introduced. Yeah, there's real things going on with this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, And like dude, whenever I bring up, we're gonna do the episode probably this week, johnth you're taking me Thursday morning, Thursday night. I think is what I'm gonna bring to the table, the statistics to it. And I'm not saying that all recycling is bad. Recycling glass that is pretty much a one to one. If you recycle this, it gets used for a better purpose. There's there are ways, there are organizations that are out there doing the right things for the right reasons. It's I'm saying right, I'm saying on mass the big recycling thing, it's basically just a giant virtue signaling SIOP. But we're gonna talk about it all on the episode. It's it's a bit disheartening and also very enlighten.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with the anything to do it seems with the environment has always been some sort of scam.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that, doesn't it.
Speaker 8: It is because in nineteen seventy we're in a global cooling, but now we're in a global warming. That's kind of odd, right.
Speaker 3: And now it's ten years after well in the ice scientists say we're back into a global cooling. That's like back on the menu right now.
Speaker 2: Oh oh well. You know the reason why, though, Jacob, is because of all those carbon tax credits. That's the reason. I mean, they saved the world by charging people carbon tax.
Speaker 3: I forgot bad. We we do went so well that now we might be entering ice age. We fought global warming so hard, we went full opposite side of the spectrum. I forgot my bet.
Speaker 8: But guys, even bigger news. My girls now a full time subscriber. She's one hundred percent third eye open, and uh she's gonna join us next week.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah. If I had the horn, i'd hit it right now, but I'm in a car. But anyway, Fuck yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Damn it, I don't have it on my board, but you know, I was just looking it up, like what is more toxic between aluminum and plastic, because that's what most things come in, right and by far, And you think about it, like everybody that complains about chemtrails, with the main ingredient within chemtrails, you're gonna have your bury them. But also, but you're aluminum more than anything else, right, And you know because it has certain blocking techniques. It blocks the sun out of the sky. You know, it seals up your sweat ducks and are in in deodorant and stuff like that. But it says, uh, plastic is generally considered more toxic than aluminum, especially when it comes to leeching harmful chemicals into food or the environment. While aluminum can have or can also have environmental impacts, is less likely to release toxic substances compared to many plastics.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you just said it. You just said it. Aluminum will not leave harmful chemicals into our food or beverages, but plastic will. And plastic bottles for all of this ship and like we're thinking it's the big deal, we're basically using the new version of lead. Like somebody's gonna look back at like, dude, can you remember they use lead cups? These archaic people they're gonna look back at us. Like, Bro, they use plastic coke bottles. Yeah, so plastic.
Speaker 8: It is made with ethanol.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: It's also like cocaine. Like I've done a lot of that. It's phenomenal. Don't like it's it's not like it's made but it's cut with ethanol.
Speaker 3: So what it depends? Yeah, you know it is.
Speaker 8: It's just like most Okay, most.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, you can get the other type that's cut with the not kerosene. What's the other type? They use it as a cutting agent when making coke. Uh, what is it? The use of cut through paint? Thank you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's it's weird that, like we're ingesting things made and cut from gasoline and acting like that's normal. But yet cocaine's illegal.
Speaker 3: Bro, if you had that coke that was used like they use gas to fucking cut it, Shit's wild. I've heard it burns.
Speaker 2: Raven Lee with your hand up. What you got to say and add on to this.
Speaker 7: I actually like to recycle. I born and raised recycling pretty much from like the time that you're in pre k. We're taught to recycle in elementary school. I mean everything that's like the whole vibe. And I've actually been to a ton of recycling plants. I know a lot of people that actually do like recycling programs that turn it's upcycling. There's actually some really cool upcycling that's happening globally. There's a group that does cleaning up the rivers in India because they're the dirtiest rivers in the world, and they actually make furniture out of all of the stuff that all the plastics and stuff that it's a really cool process. But overall, there is a lot of negative with the recycling companies that are actually like doing the quote unquote recycling. Like down here in Louisiana. I actually went to the company themselves because I called around trying to find a trash company that would accept recycling. So I set out all my little bags exactly how it's supposed to go, and they were like, oh, well, you don't have to actually like separate it for us, we'll separate for you in our Like, well, that doesn't make any sense because some of these are cross contaminated and you won't take it.
Speaker 12: No, it'll be fine.
Speaker 7: So I actually went there and I was like, well, I want to see the process, and she's like, oh, we just actually kind of like throw it away. And I'm like, so, why am I paying for recycling when you're actually not doing the recycling program. That's actually something I really have been passionate about trying to have happen in Louisiana. Like I've been working with other places for years now to try to like at least do the metal and the glass, because like sixty eight percent of the glass is recyclable, and they actually like reuse it for things.
Speaker 12: A lot of the.
Speaker 7: Medicals you can reuse and stuff as long as you recycle them a very specific way. Like organ we have special bins with special colors, and everything is like it's all of its separated, so like the ones that like can't be used, they go into a certain bin, and like you have like a list and everything gets recycled. And I will say there's a lot of recycling actually does make a difference, at least in my home state, not where I currently live.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's organizations that are out there doing the work and doing good things. And I'm not even saying just in the South. I'm saying in the world from the research that I've done, and we'll do a whole episode on it. It is very few and far between, and the vast majority of things that you think are getting recycled are getting sent to a landfill and or will be added to the plastic island that is forming in the Pacific Ocean. I'm not happy about that, Like I'm not I am not happy with the research and what I found.
Speaker 13: But yeah, it's have you seen the Have you seen the boy that created the massive ship that is chipping away at the plastic island that's floating out there, Like he created when he was sixteen and then got funning for it when he was seventeen, and like he's actively out there doing this.
Speaker 7: Day in and day out, and he's shipped away a good bit at it and like actually truly recycling all of it. And there's a lot of companies that are working towards trying to really recycle, but the problem is that you have a ton of them that are not actually doing anything, or they're recycling in an improper way, and it's causing more harm. Like the whole energy I mean, We've talked about this many times, but the whole solar panels and the wind turbines, and how like they don't actually get recycled. They are now in like massive graveyards and you can go and see the images all over the place. They've created more waste that is leeching into the ground from these supposed like you know, eco friendly things that are actually not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I found this one. This guy, a very young guy from I think he might be currently he might be graduated from college. But he started this project because he was a sophomore. He was taking plastics, starfoams, coke bottles, you name it, plastic waste and he was compressing it down and basically turning them into diesel fuel and gasoline and all kerosene, all these things from pressure and heat. And it was amazing. Which that could be a thing that we do, but it's not very cost effective. Therefore we're just not gonna do it. It's cheaper for us to just drill more oil from the ground rather than for us to take the plastics that are oil based that we already have and convert them to a usable fuel source. But, like I said, we're gonna talk about all of this and more on the episode coming up. We're gonna shoot it this week is probably gonna be released early next week, so stand by for that one. It's it's gonna be a wild one.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, raven Oh, she said, never mind, it's feel bad.
Speaker 7: I don't like to like pop in and like just just like keep softing. So I try to raise my hand with the fossil fuels and stuff like, that's a that's an industry. So the sand in your is one. If people really want to like dig into an industry that no one talks about that is like super super damaging to the environment and has so much corruption in it and a lot of conspiracy theories. Is a sand industry that you can just follow the money trail and it's it's wild how stealing sand from each other is like a whole vibe that happens, and like what they're actually doing to the environment in itself. But I don't think like a ton of people are super into the environment like I am. But yeah, it's a it's crazy. What there's a lot of companies that get away with like the whole Bill Gates group. You know, they they're trying to say, let's use human feces, which they have been using by the way, human feces on as fertilizer for our goods. And then he has he's backing appeal, which is spraying all the chemicals on the food and they're actually hiding it in like whole foods itself, like the store are hiding who's using that.
Speaker 12: Like there's a lot that goes.
Speaker 7: Into recycling in our food and our water supplies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Big sand and big glitter are two massive conspiracies in and of themselves. Like we probably could make ten episodes just off of those two topics alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there ever anything that like Bill Gates is ever working on at least like where at least on the surface it seems like it may be a decent idea or is it always outright as retarded on the surface as it is deep.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm gonna be straight up with you. Bill Gates, since like eighty nine has been doing nothing but fucking the world up, Mike. That's as best as I can find. Pretty much from nineteen ninety onward he has been on. It's not even a global domination thing. It's not a killing mass amounts of people think, it's not a controlling the world's economics thing. It's all of the above and so much more.
Speaker 2: Thing it's insane, dude, Yeah, dude cutting down trees and burying them.
Speaker 3: That surface left full. Like, Bro, we could talk about his shit in India, his shit in Africa, his shit with Crypto, his shit with a eye, Like, I mean, really and truly, however deep you want to go with Bill Gates, there is deeper that you can go. Like whenever you think you've gotten to the bedrock, You've still got like a thousand feet of digging to go. It's insane.
Speaker 2: I actually believe that a lot of these big name like mainstream individuals have gone through some sort of death and rebirth process because, like we were saying, or we were talking about earlier about how Cash Betel his eyes just look very different now, right, And it goes really for a lot of people that they maybe they have high aspirations and want to change the world and want to do the right thing, but as soon as they get into that seed of power, it's like, not only does their rhetoric change, their their literal like makeup changes, you know what I'm saying, Like, why is it that so many people look so different once they get into power?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it some some sort of death ritual of swords so that they can allow in some other kind of negative entity. I don't know. I mean that's yeah, because it's so like I don't want to beat a dead horse here, because quite literally he almost is a dead horse. But how the fuck are people still going along with like, Oh, that's Joe Biden, he just had surgery. No, absolutely, that's not even that's not even remotely close to the same Joe Biden. It's not even close.
Speaker 3: He's taller, he was, Like there was a whole thing within the four years there was a guy that was acting as Joe Biden was like six inches taller, and all of a sudden, he's like way shorter. Oh you know, old people get shorter. Explain the guy that was debating Trump in the beginning being taller Dyan Like.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it makes me wonder, like who is really running the world, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like people we've never heard the name of, not.
Speaker 2: Even I'm talking about beyond humans, bro, Like I think and and I don't know, maybe I'm just getting weird here. Maybe it's just a conspiracy podcast. My conspiracy pickle is at least had a half chubb all the time. But Whenever we talk about like these kind of people, dude, it makes me wonder, like, are we talking about fucking reptilians running this whole fucking world? I mean, is it U some evil god of swords that is is fucking everything up? I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: I think it's all very very possible, and at this point nothing's too crazy.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, what are your thoughts? Who's running this motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 14: In my personal opinion, I believe the devil is the one who's running us trains of everything.
Speaker 4: This is his world after all. But did you uh?
Speaker 14: I learned something new today when I was scoping the interwebs. Did you know that the rothschild uh was the ones that was that uh backed and funded Lincoln's death and everything because they were backing the Confederacy. And that's why Russia was part of the reason why Russia started to back the Union, because they just drove the Rothschilds.
Speaker 4: Out of Russia and the But they had to do it.
Speaker 14: Russia had to do it in a certain amount of time because France, Britain and either Spain of Portugal was actually about to start backing the Confederacy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of lizard people, you know Jesus. Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. It goes back a lot longer than then we'll ever know. I think, like I and I think that it's you know, and I've heard people say this before, that they believe that it has something to do with the blood. It's like the blood lineage and people carrying on you know, uh what whatever visions that that their ancestors had, because it has to do with the blood, and you know what I mean, like maybe that's the whole thing. You know what, what was it Jacob that the Meyri Ofvingian blood line? Right, that's what they say that they have is the mayor of Vingian blood line, which is essentially like Jesus and Mary Magdalene's babies and weird.
Speaker 3: Des which is retarded. That is retarded. And it's not because I'm a Christian biased like just looking at the sources. That's really dumb. But it's a thing that some people do believe.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's it. I think it goes beyond that because if the people in high in like the super high seats of power and elitism and globalism believe it, then I mean, whether they're right or wrong, it's like it's working.
Speaker 3: You know, they believe in like blood magic and uh, some people are just born better and like yeah, some blue bloods and all that. Yes, they believe in that. But the whole concept of it being g this and Mary Magdalen that that is lappable at best and insulting it worse. But to your point, uh, to your point, spirit animal with the Russians back in the Union, you could also thank Cassius Clay for that. And I do not mean Muhammad Ali formerly known as Cassius Clay. I mean he was named after right. He was the Russian ambassador at the time, and he basically told Russia where to go with that, and at the time Bazaar was like, yeah, I trust you, I believe you. Russia then pretty much flexed their might at the time with Europe and was like, if any of you back the Confederate States will go to war with you. The only one that was semi on war was France. But it's not like Russian and France have ever had a good working relationship. Yeah, I mean that checks out, but.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 14: It was also the so of a prolific slaver and uh, I want to say Kentucky, but he actually would oh it was in Kentucky or Tennessee.
Speaker 4: But he actually.
Speaker 14: His He once his dad died, he fleed all of his slaves and everything and gave him a bit of money and some acreage. But he also got into a lot of shootouts with other slave owners.
Speaker 3: Bro he was insane. He he had a body count just all of people that pissed him off. In spirited debates, he would challenge people to a duel, weather by fist, by sword, or by gun for literally nothing. Uh certified badass. And that's the thing. Everybody thinks that we need to thank Abraham Lincoln for the freeing of the slaves and the Emancipation Proclamation. He didn't give a fuck about slaves. Cassius Clay is the reason why the slaves were actually freed. Abe Lincoln might have been the puppet, but Cassius Clay was the one that was threatening to put a boot up of old honest Abe's ass if he didn't do what was needed. And it was a whole thing. It was. Yeah. But to your point, as far as the roth Childs are concerned, I think that the roth Childs, if you really dig deep enough, we're backing both sides of that war because that's how they made their money. They backed both sides of every war since Napoleon. In the seventeen hundreds, they were back in the Confederacy, which is how the Confederate gold you ever seen the movie Saharo became a thing that was Rothschild gold. And they were also backing the Union because they wanted a you know, they wanted a United America. But money, you know, war makes money, and the roth Childs could back both of those things. For sure.
Speaker 4: I don't well, and you bought up the Confederacy gold.
Speaker 14: There's also a ties in that they took it out west and everything. I personally never I never believed that the Confederacy gold was still like lost to everything.
Speaker 4: I figured that.
Speaker 14: They just took him when and took it down to Mexico when they not Mexico, but somehe down Yeah, Brazil. It's funny how it's either Argentina or Brazil that uh people go after they they lose a war.
Speaker 3: So, just personally speaking, I don't think the movie is a hair of Matthew mcconnache hey. It was a great movie. It's a great movie, and there were some historical tidbits in it. But let's also look at the massive confederacy colony that is currently operating in Brazil to this day. Same way, there's Nazi colonies all throughout South America and all these things. These places didn't just get built off of the kindness of Brazil's hearts. They had to be funded in some way. I think more often than not, that's where the gold en same with the Nazi gold. Well, how do we have fifty Nazi colonies throughout the entirety of South America because they were founded by and funded by Nazi gold But I you know, that's just my two cents. I'm with you on that. I don't think it went out west, and I don't think it made its way to Africa. I think it just made its way across the Caribbean to you know, South America.
Speaker 2: But anyway, pickle go ahead, sir, Oh no old man squinting. He's just he's he grew his vision back.
Speaker 8: You were fast last time you lost it, dog, I had glasses for like two days. I lost him. Fourth of July was terrible, and by that I mean it was awesome. No, so to sorry, spirit animal, I love you, brother. I got derailed from my original thought when he started talking about being in South America. It's very fucking fascinating. Sorry, my language is terrible. I apologize people. No, I just you know, it's it's just like everywhere else in the country. It's offensive. It's just from where I am. So what I was thinking was like, do I So there's there's this new twist right now that Hitler's remains are actually confirmed and verified in the bunker. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't believe it for a second.
Speaker 14: It's not the skull that the Ruskies have is so probably a female, and even the body that the picture that they took before they touched the bodies, you go, based off of the schematics and everything, the bodies at least three inches three inches shorter than what a Hitler was. So I I personal believe the little fucker escaped to Argentina. I don't believe that he blew his bones up.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, that's that's that's that's an idea. I'm just I'm here to argue ideas, you know, just conspiracies, right. So, I think it's super fascinating that this kid's going in I dude, I tried that I can't do it. I can't do it. So I heard recently that the actual the dental records showed that it was actually adult and the fact is is they like they did it against his dental records, and that the fact that his brain blew up was because when you die, I guess gases grow in your skull and your head explodes. I'm dumb, I don't know. I'm just parakeeting what I heard.
Speaker 3: I mean, a bullet will tend to put gases where they don't belive long. I'm with you on that, But you're talking about like the the natural release of gus is within the brain.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, yeah, like it blows up the skull and that can joined with when he was found he was burnt or yeah, Like it's very fascinating like perspective. I don't know. I'm just I'm still I'm Tim Kennedy, Like I'm gonna go down to South America and find out what the fuck is up? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Don't claim that, dude, Tim Kennedy is on the outs right now because he lied about so many things in his book. But I feel what you mean.
Speaker 8: For sure, ye to do it, I'd lie to if it's gonna make me money, I'd lie to You know, I'm dumb. You know, Ah, that happened. No, it didn't happen. It's war stories. I mean the guy would went to battle how many times?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, it's war stories. It's a guy going fishing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But that being said, I mean, do a lot of people flee to South America? I mean, Jeffrey Epstein, Wow, that's weird. How it all ties back in gentlemen and ladies.
Speaker 3: That is weird. Think how these things all play out, and it's crazy.
Speaker 8: It's just the documentation seems weird. And but that being said, when you night this will tie into a totally different direction. Aliens dupe. When you tie it all together, you loose, You take the shoe and you tie it the laces together. There's something we had going on. There's something we're going on because there's a bunch of evidence now that extraterrestrial life based on human history and what's going on, like the whole fucking MOS thing, the face on my eyes, the obelisks.
Speaker 3: The peer, which I believe it is. But I know a lot of people think that planets are not a thing. But continue.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the widows. My throat is super dry.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's like some you don't beat me up. I'm making jokes.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're the fighter here. I would definitely outcry.
Speaker 8: But no, there's some there's some like odyssey with like this weird situation. There's a there's like actual evidence of a lot of weird things. I heard this thing recently, like we're gonna go down now. I won't go down that rabbit hole. So let's go back to South America.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, before you even do that. You were speaking on aliens, and there was something that just recently came out. There's this there's this political commentator of sorts, whatever you want to call him. His name is Ross Colt, Ross Colethard. We've we've brought him up before, and he just confirmed from his own internal sources within Black Budget Ship or whatever, that the tic TAC, you know, the the famous tick tack that you know, the the Navy.
Speaker 8: Pilot four two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somewhere around there just confirmed that that was actually not alien. They have proven, without a shadow of a doubt that that tic tac is from Lockheed Martin.
Speaker 8: Okay, so let's Okay, let's dial in. Let's talk about that. So when we look at that Lockheed Mountain owns most of the US, I wouldn't say to us the world. Lockheed Mountain is based out of where.
Speaker 3: I don't know, America state, but not pull it up.
Speaker 8: Pull it up.
Speaker 3: It's based out of America.
Speaker 2: It's an American it's a military industrial complex. So they're fucking everywhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, what do you feel like?
Speaker 3: Actually? What stated based out over? What country?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, uh, I guess I want to say New Mexico. But maybe I'm getting confused with where their testing site is versus where they're based out of.
Speaker 2: Lockheed Martin is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
Speaker 8: Gotcha.
Speaker 15: They're all over the place, though they had bases in Akron also.
Speaker 8: No, No, they do, but primarily based out of the northeast. Okay, so you look at them, you look at what's the other one? Uh Rathon Boeing ra based out of North Redon, Massachusetts. If I'm not mistaken, Okay, you got north I might be mistaken, but I know there was a huge complex. I would drive by every day to go drive to the gyms.
Speaker 2: Well that I was you know, that I was a pot of and even black whenever all those drones and ship we were in New Jersey, there was a guy. There was a guy that followed one of the quote unquote orb drone situations and he followed it back to Boeing, the fucking Boeing facility. I can't remember what state it was, It was definitely northeast, though it might have been New York or Pennsylvania somewhere in there. And yeah, went with So we're literally talking about the government having damn near god level technology as far as as far as just everybody else is concerned. Whenever you can portray technology that is anti gravitic, which allegedly, according to this guy, they have mastered it since like the early nineties somehow. I don't know if it's reverse engineered or what, but they have found a way to master anti gravity things and they're able. And that's why whenever you see you know, I'm not saying all UFOs are that way, no way to be able to fucking know, right, but whenever you see certain UFOs and they're going super fast, almost the speed of light, they're stopping at a dot, they're making ninety degree turns, that's the technology that the military industrial complex has, and it's confirmed.
Speaker 3: I'm very glad to hear you say this, because I've been saying that that's why the political figures left right didn't matter. They were all looking at the ORBS drones and we're like, yeah, don't worry about that. There's no them to see here over New Jersey and all Pennsylvania and all that, and it's like everybody was losing their mind. Well, why is it Aliens? Is it Chinese? No, No, it's clearly US. It's clearly them doing this.
Speaker 8: Three weeks. It took three weeks for this news article to disappeared, three weeks.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 8: I believes insane.
Speaker 3: But they don't want the bad guys aka anyone not America to know that we're fucking with things on that level. Like that's that's the reality of it. We have technology as far as we I don't mean American citizens, I mean the military industrial complex out of the United States. They've got technology that is fifty years ahead of anything that we can imagine right now, fifty and they've perfected it. They don't want the world to know that.
Speaker 8: You're a generous man, because I would say that's a hundred years in the head.
Speaker 2: At least you say that, you know, and we've talked about it, or I've brought it up before about you know, the whole Jack Parsons thing, and then what happens right after Jack Parsons, he right after he creates JPL fucking Operation paper Clip in nineteen forty five, right, so it's all happening around the same exact time, and we just assumed that, oh, the modern technology it's new, you know, AI is new, or aliens. And that's why I brought it up as far as the whole even Roswell situation, because what a coincidence that you got Jack Parsons, you got Operation paper Clip. Obviously that's going to include Wonner von Braun, and then just a few years later later NASA is formed. It makes me almost rethink the entire alien and UFO situation from the very beginning. Not to say that I don't believe in other worldly shit, but I mean, how is it that every time something like this happens, it's always military industrial complex, It's always you know, the country or the government or those that are in charge. It's always some kind of veil pulled over the eyes, you know. And actually it wasn't even that long ago, you go back twenty five thirty years, not even And everybody within the government, if you were ever to bring up UFOs, you are the fucking laughing stock, like, oh my god, you believe in UFOs, you believe in you believe in little green men? Really is that what you believe in? And now it's like follow the paper trail all the way back? Why is it now?
Speaker 8: There's hardly forget about and why whatever that's called? Why is the Germany fucking thing that floated and havitated and out?
Speaker 2: I think I think basically what we're talking about is advanced by technology.
Speaker 3: Yes and no, this is one of the biggest conspiracies within a conspiracy that we have, right, So what I mean by that? And I brought this up before so many people around the desert of America, New Mexico, Utah. Name of your spot doesn't matter. We're calling in saying that they saw a flying dorito for years and the government would like send out an agent to get a report. In reality, it was what we would now call the stealth bomber. But no one in that dan age knew what that was, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, even to the nineties with the Phoenix lights right there in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yes, but here's my point. I am personally of the belief that we got that technology from an outside source. Now, we can argue that the cows come home about whether that was a crash landing, whether we made actual contact with these beings and they traded technology with us, or whatever, whatever the case, I don't know, but I can tell you that we made some very very rapid advancements in technology just within America. Yes, the world did I get this, But as far as the reality of our technological advancement go, America skyrocketed figuratively and literally moon landing possibly where we got this technology from somewhere. It wasn't just some genius engineer that came up with this idea and then went with it. The stealth bomber, the Glide, the some of our intel planes that fly over and do reconnaissance and things like this. There's a plane that literally flies with a rotating disk on top of it, and people thought maybe that's based off of a flying saucer. I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't, and I'm not saying that some person seeing this fly for the first time wouldn't have said, oh my god, I saw a flying saucer. I have to call the government. Maybe yes, maybe no. But so that's the counterop within a counterop is aliens in UFOs all fake and reality. It was just America and Military Industrial Complex test flying some new materials and people saw that and called it in as UFOs or are UFOs absolutely real and they are saying that that's the case as a way to dissuade people from talking about aliens or are both absolutely verifiably true independently and together. You see what I'm saying. It's like it's like the people that are saying that nine to eleven one is an inside job versus the people that say that it wasn't an inside job. Either way, you want to go on that the government has a hand in it, and it's their way to have a counterop within a counterop.
Speaker 2: And but the real question is, all right, let's say that they're getting this from somewhere. Now, are we talking about extraterrestrial, off world species, interdimensional conversation, all the above? Maybe it's like, you know, like where go ahead, spirit animal, after you just took a super huge bond rip from a dick look shapen bond. Okay, some recent that's the most chode of all bonds I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: So it's a double vorcination. The water goes in here, there's water here, and it comes up and I hilches to there. But no, the de Glockie there was. I think what crash landed Roswell was de Glocki, because I believe it that they failed.
Speaker 4: It wasn't an anti gravity uh machine. I believe it was a time machine.
Speaker 14: And if I believe, I've already had this conversation with there one time before about him five twenty five and all.
Speaker 4: But there was a.
Speaker 14: I don't there was an incident.
Speaker 4: I'm not as actually I don't remember if it was Roswell. No, it wasn't Roswell.
Speaker 14: It was a couple of miles anyway, there was a town where the de Glocki failed. It was described as the Glauckie. A teenage gold Ghatto. Oh, she was a young like a preteen to a teen. She woke up one night because all me trucks was flying by. I was driving by and every thing, and she.
Speaker 16: Said that a top fill from the truck and everything, and it looked like all she could see was a Swaska, but she said, look like a giant beale, which kind of takes me, which made me first look into the Glockie after I'd learned about it on.
Speaker 14: The History Channel when it was covered World War two and all, well, it was I will send y'all everything I have of it, if y'all are like to look at it, sure, because it's it's a lot of words, and I don't want to fuck up on reading it.
Speaker 2: So I just think that it's so interesting the timing of all of it, because and I just looked it up, when was the first ever well documented UFO sighting in modern history? And it says this is just off a duc Dugg, but it says June twenty fourth, nineteen forty seven. I mean, wasn't wasn't.
Speaker 4: Rosswell in club or.
Speaker 3: It was forty seven?
Speaker 2: Well, this one says that it was in Mount Rainier, Washington.
Speaker 3: Was roswel forty nine. I swore it was forty seven.
Speaker 2: Forty seven, forty eight, forty nine somewhere in there. But you know, it's just interesting the timing, how all these all these things seemed to start happening towards the end of the thirties, beginning of the forties. Whenever you start getting all these people heavily involved into the occult.
Speaker 3: Right after we dropped nukes, you meet, The occult was big way before World War two. Brother, It wasn't after people got into the occult. In the order of the Golden Gone, Bovotsky, Crowley, they were all big named World War.
Speaker 2: What I mean is people getting into the occult as far as rocketry goes, That's what I meant to say.
Speaker 3: Rocketry wasn't a thing before World War Two. The first rocket was a Nazi made V two. That's that's that's kind of crazy timing. Jack Parsons say that, like, oh this led to this, Clearly it was a cult. I don't see that. The alien conversation, I would say, has way more of angerstanding of being right after we dropped nukes on each other than anything happened to do with the occult. The Occult's been practiced since the ancient times.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm well aware of that. I'm strictly referring back to Jack Parsons and the creation of jet propulsion laboratory. Jack Parsons being known as the father of modern rocketry. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I get that, but I don't think the Aliens necessarily had anything to do with that. The Nazis were successful in launching a rocket well before the first alien, Like you said, nineteen forty seven, the Nazis were done with the V two rocket was already invented before then.
Speaker 2: So I mean, no, no, no, no, this, No, you're getting the years mixed up. The UFO sighting that I'm talking about happened in nineteen forty seven. Jack Parsons was doing all that shit in the thirties, but.
Speaker 3: He was unsuccessful in creating a rocket. The first one was done by Nazi Germany in the early forties.
Speaker 2: He was We watched the video of him sending up a rocket and then praying to his deity.
Speaker 3: That was not It wasn't in the thirties, brother, That was in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no, it was not.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: Gentlemen, Just a show on this, can we like just like just do its isline real quick? The first flight by the Right Brothers was in nineteen twelve. Can we agree on that?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I was in North Carolina. Can we agree that the first nuclear warhead was dropped in August sixth nineteen forty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let me let me interrupt you so I can fucking dunk on Jacob break quick, Jojo Parsons. Jack Parsons and his team conducted their first successful test of a liquid fueled rocket motor on October thirty first, nineteen thirty fucking six.
Speaker 3: And look up when the first B two rocket actually went up.
Speaker 2: I will okay, sorry about that there, pick We'll go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: Well, I just find an irony between Okay, So you look at the timeline between nineteen twelve nineteen forty six, thirty year is. I'm older than that. You know, I'm older than thirty year is. But when you break down to it, when you break down technology that we.
Speaker 2: Might have had, all right, all right, pause one more second. Sorry, I won't do what it caaust but now I definitely got a dunk on him. The Nazi V two rocket, Remember your boy, Jack Parsons set it up in thirty six.
Speaker 3: Right, the thirty six at thirty seven was Parsons thirty six.
Speaker 2: Thirty six, Yes it was. It was Halloween night of all nights, right, Okay, okay. The Nazi V two rocket was developed between nineteen thirty six and nineteen forty two. However, it's as successful launch wasn't until October third, nineteen forty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmm, fair enough.
Speaker 2: So all right, can you just say I was right because I.
Speaker 3: Need that You're right, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just fucking with him with this is like we're brothers.
Speaker 3: I'm not a master of rocketry honestly, but you know, but to that point, a cult was happening way before any of these things took place. I'm not saying Jack Parsons was not a part of the occult rocket. You didn't have any occult influences, for sure with you. But I don't think UFOs have necessarily anything to.
Speaker 2: Do with the occult, nothing at all to do with the occult.
Speaker 3: I said, not necessarily, they may. I just I don't like instantly see the connection.
Speaker 2: Well we talked about well for I mean, there's Jack Parsons, and he was talking to whoever he was talking to. Whenever that rocket went up, whether you believe it or not, he believed it and it worked. Then you got Stephen Greer with the close encounters of the fifth of the fifth kind, literally like summoning aliens in the middle of the desert through group meditations and weird affirmations and shit and catching on camera in video and still shots of what seems to be that you can only call it alien. So it's a spiritual thing. That's that's I mean, not one hundred percent right or wrong.
Speaker 3: I like that. I don't. There may be connections. I just don't inherently necessarily see it right off the rip. I'm also not like an expert in this topic. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Can I throw a lunch and everybody spokes please. They're German scientists in the eighteen thirties in California working on flying machines, so.
Speaker 8: And that's pretty much what they based the.
Speaker 15: Nazi bell off of and all that other shit. So the ship's way older than you guys are even thinking.
Speaker 2: Too, working on flying machines such as such as like what like were we talking airplanes? This is the precursor to the airplane or.
Speaker 8: What non air balloons?
Speaker 3: Either? Tin Foyle hat just had the guy on who I had.
Speaker 15: Heard a few years ago. He'd written books on the topic. He works with Joseph Farrell, and he was saying that he had done plenty of research.
Speaker 3: There was.
Speaker 15: Clear evidence of German scientists in the eighteen thirties, fifties and all the way up who were and German scientists who were trying to sell like Lincoln back in the Civil.
Speaker 8: War, Leonardo da Vinci doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we're gonna get real shitty with it. The rockets bursting in air from the Star Spangled banner is about the War of eighteen twelve, So they had rockets. I mean, hell, the Chinese are the first people to come up with it. But as far as the flying objects that were referring to rather than like glorified fireworks, you know, I'm with you, but I didn't know the Germans were doing that in California in the eighteen hundreds. That's pretty fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might have to get that dude on the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was definitely a good topic today. I listened to hell yeah, hell yeah itit's right into this too, So I had to speak up on.
Speaker 2: That very well. Uh pickle, Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off there twice there, dude, But sometimes I just gotta I just gotta you.
Speaker 8: Know, I'm patient. I mean, I picked my shots, you know how it is. So when we dialed back and we talked about technology evolving, I think it's very interesting that the Atlantic Ocean. Sorry, I'm gonna restort to the interwebs. The Atlantic Ocean is three hundred and six forty six meat is, which is almost twelve thousand feet. All right, that's wild, that's d that's deep. That's deep deep.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right.
Speaker 8: So the first connection from Europe to America is eighteen fifty eight. That's the first transatlantic cable that was laid. All right, so from America to US. Now, I'm gonna skip out of the bullshit. Let's go to nineteen fifty six. That was the first table telephony cable was laid from US to Europe. Now you want to really dial in. That's a deep ocean, just so you know, just so you know, that's pretty fucking deep. Nineteen eighty eight, the first fiber optic cable was laid from Europe to America. Fiber optics run this country. Now, it is wild to ever believe that there is no outside interference, outside interaction outside. Look, I believe in Christ, especially after cash MATEL came out today. I realized I am full fucking Jesus Christ is real, and I'm a crusader and I will die for our youth.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, I'm fucking done.
Speaker 8: I'm fucking done. I'm fucking done with all the bullshit. It is wild to believe that there is no outside interference. There's no way, that's not possible. And do I believe the world's flat. I don't fucking know. I've traveled to where I've traveled to. I fucking fought where I fought. I've done what I've done. I'm too dumb. I'm a single celled organism. My biggest thing is love. People, be kind, don't judge. This is insanity, that this is a thing almost what nineteen eighty eight, what for years ago for fiber optics, and we came from people that was we're gonna catch a gum, you know what I mean. Like, it's kind of silly. It's kind of silly because like humans are the most compassionate and confused things. Ever, there's no possibility. In my mind. Sorry, I'm dumb. Like I said, in my mind, I'm dumb. I'm gonna say that a thousand times I'm dumb. I don't know anything. We're not destructive before constructive. I think humans are the most creative things on the planet. We we we we we are going to self destruct ourselves with AI and I fucking hate AI. I don't fucking deal with it. I don't know how to work a phone. I'm dumb. That being said, it's insanity that we don't think there's some sort of weirdness going on with these these timelines and data, because we went from trying to ride a bicycle with wings two there's a the glock. I think I said that right, No, probably not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I tried to spend time in Germany. It failed, beautiful. I was there to teach people how to punch people in each other in the face, you know what I mean. Like, I'm dumb, you know what I mean. But it's just insanity that, like we think that there's not a correlation between what happened since the first nuclea bomb. I can't say that, right. I'm sorry, you guys, Like, I'm sorry, there's a correlation between when these things started happening and what is going on. I really think we're just ants on a mohill and someone has a magnifying glass. That's that's as far as my brain goes, and it's not that far, but that's my two cents.
Speaker 2: But does it have to be aliens or could it be some sort of And this is where I like to get weird with it. You know, you think about the military industrial complex, the god level money and the black budget programs and all that kind of stuff. In my mind, it's hard to believe that there isn't some sort of off world interplanetary some people maybe they're living inside of the earth hollow Earth style, that there isn't some sort of offshoot advanced civilization that is the one that's truly controlling all of this, the people that maybe live forever, or maybe they found a way to be able to live for four or five hundred years. And just going to Matthew Lane there, you know, we had just had an episode just last week that came out. It was basically centered around the Fountain of Youth and this guy is basically being like completely blackballed and he's being like, it's crazy. You got to go listen to that episode that was that was insane. But is it possible that maybe they did find something that would keep them alive for so much longer, and essentially maybe it turns them into fucking reptilians or lizard people. And that's I don't know, like I think that.
Speaker 8: Anything.
Speaker 3: But even still, let's say they're living, they they have learned to live five hundred years, one thousand years, bro five hundred years ago. What was the pinnacle of technology a thousand years ago? What was the pinnacle of technology? And then look at us today?
Speaker 2: But also what was the pinnacle of technology up until literally today? Whenever that uh, that that information came out that the tic TAC was ours, that argument is weird.
Speaker 8: That argument gets weird because the things that live the longest are in the sea.
Speaker 3: I will say that our technology, humans in general, our technology took a massive uptick as soon as we figured out how the telegraph worked, as soon as they figured out how to make phone calls happen, it went up another tick. As soon as we can developed the Internet. It's skyrocketed since then. So, I mean communication, there's some to be said for that, But I agree with you, Jonathan, I think that there is probably outside let's call it influence, right, maybe not help, maybe not reverse engineering. I'll send there's some sort of outside influence from somebody, And I mean, I don't I'm personally not of the belief that it's an advanced human civilization. I'm not saying there's a zero percent chance of that. It's just with what I've looked up, it would make way more sensitive is from an interdimensional or interplanetary source rather than humans. But that's not to say that humans haven't been ingenious and come up with on their own. Da Vinci being an amazing case of that, Tesla being another case of that, Like there are humans that are operating well above the technology of their day and age. Like I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: I just think, I just think that it's possible that transhumanism isn't new, Like.
Speaker 8: I I don't know if it's transhumanism. I don't know if it's copycatting. I don't know what it is. I think there's something strange with this. This I as we believe in Oh my god, what's the name Graham Hancock, the youngest Shryer's theory, Like that makes sense to me, Like I believe human civilization has lived way longer than we could ever like ever fathom, millions of years, millions, And I do I like as of today, when I got angry, you know, I got really angry about everything that's going on, I was like Christ was real. I really I just turned around today. I just went full false end and I just have a huge problem with believing that people could be that evil, like it's for anybody to protect a pedophile like I will round it back up, right, there is some weirdness going on with that, but there's some witness going on with where everything came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I've I've been led down by society so many times, like could somebody be that evil whatever? Like to whatever level of the imagination you want to take that of that evil? Yeah, yeah, I believe that people can be that evil and that's stupid and that misguided and that sheeple and just follow the herd to their own death. I think that it's very possible, man.
Speaker 2: But look, all right, we need to get to everybody else with their hand raised.
Speaker 3: We are way behind in the chat too, so let's let's get through these.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Matthew, what's up man?
Speaker 3: Well, fellas, let's see.
Speaker 17: I listened to the show recently about uh uh the NASA launches and all the important dates, right, did.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 15: I don't think you guys looked at the moon phases on those dates by chance.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so many factors that you can factor in there, planetary alignment, moon phases, I mean, the seasons, and like, there's so many other things that you can factor in. I mean it's hard to factor everything in within three hours, of course, but we're kind of just trying to give like a basic overview about it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to check in on this one because I did a show with Troubles recently on my Kent State Theory on how the May fourth shooting is kind of connected to nine to eleven and JFK.
Speaker 3: Mid show, Troubles looked up the moon.
Speaker 15: Phase of the night of May fourth, and then he looked it up for September eleventh, and they were the exact same phase right before a new moon.
Speaker 2: Waxing or waning waning.
Speaker 15: Wow, the exact same moon on the on the exact same dates. May fourth, nineteen seventy and nine to eleven, two thousand and one have the exact same moon. Then, just to make an interest, say, I looked up they Oklahoma City bombing and that one was the same. But opposite. So it was a waxing Gibbius right before full moon. So they love using the moon faces and they're fucking tragedies too.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all a cult, dude. And that's what I was trying to prove within that episode is that the people at the absolute top are into the fucking occult.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you believe it.
Speaker 2: They absolutely are working that way.
Speaker 8: That's absolutely.
Speaker 15: You asked the question earlier, who do you think is running the show? And I hate to say it's it's magicians on so many levels. Just looking at nine to eleven and may fourth the absolute So the soldiers the National Guard who shot their weapons check this out. They walk up a hill called Blanket Hill. They walk down the hill into the courtyard. They go in a big job at circle, walk back up the hill, turn around next standing next to a pagoda, turn around and shoot sixty seven shots in thirteen seconds, hitting thirteen students. Give me a fucking break that that's a.
Speaker 4: Ritual on the on the on the night of a.
Speaker 15: Gibbeous waning moon before the night of a new moon. Right, it's all magic ship plus who's to say any of them died Ronald Reagan even called for a bloodbath as a governor in California before this all happened. And then when you look at some of the photos, at least I have an eye for it, it literally looks like somebody dragged a bag of blood across the ground. It's in a complete square shape of like one of the most famous photos of the people who got shot through the mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 15: And it's unfortunately for our eyes. And it's a magic show on a spiritual level. So they're they're working multiple levels on us, and we.
Speaker 2: Don't have our resident Jew here anymore. I think he dipped out. But you know, it made me start thinking about it because you know, you you talk with people like Brandon Kroll, which it's been a minute, we might have to hap him back on. I'm sure there's a lot of crazy shit that he's come up with now, But you talk to people like Brandon Kroll and he believes that like Trump is essentially I mean, maybe he's Antichrist whatever, put your flavor to it, but absolutely some kind of magic stuff going on with that, because you know, you take back like Maga, and you know what, does it all go back to the root. You know magical term of maga. Really and then if you Jacob, I don't know if you forgot this or if you remember, but do you remember whenever we read a quote out of Trump's one of Trump's books that he wrote like back in the day, talking about he was thinking, Yeah, his Kabala instructor, right, like, why do you look into that if you're not interested in magic and the occult and stuff like the Kabbala. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, it's penally you ask. I'm I am personally of the belief that the Kabbala is one of the earliest forms of black magic. There are those who believe that it's something completely different. I mean, and then you even read the Kabbalists, you read the book on it that says that it's just a metaphorical list of teachings. So I mean, to where are we drawing this line?
Speaker 2: No, the one that I wasn't called the Cobolist.
Speaker 3: It was called the Kabalian.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Oh no, the Kabalian. No, that's the Hermetic principles. That has nothing to do with the Kabbala.
Speaker 3: The Kabbala is literally the Hermetic principles. That's where the Hermetic tree of life comes from is the Kabbala.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that there are two separate things. They might feed off of each other. But I mean, I've never personally looked into the Kabbala to know what would what I would even compare it to.
Speaker 3: But that's my point, right, so from my research, and granted it's very limited on this because it's it's wrapped up in secrecy and you have to read it in the proper language. If you're reading it in any language other than Hebrew, then you're not reading the true Kabbala, And so I don't speak Hebrew, right, So let's tell you that's a book of teachings. Some will tell you that it's the earliest form of black magic because it's what the Hebrews. They mixed the Egyptian dark Book of the Dead and mysticism with their teachings to create it. Then you've got books like the Kabalian which are saying that, no, dude, the Kabbala is just another metaphorical lesson guide and it depends on how you look at it. I don't know. I don't know the answer. I'm not trying to be an apologist for it or to detract from Trump having a Kabala instructor. I think that's extremely suspect. But also it's just like anything else, right' it's how you look at it and how you intend to use it. Apparently apparently that matters. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to clarify, the Kabalian, the Kai Balian has nothing to do with the Kabbalah. Those are two.
Speaker 3: Verious that they did. We talked about this. You said that you were digging into the Kabbala and I was like, what the fuck are you talking about. You're like, I'm reading this book called the Kabbalian and I'm like, oh wait, then English or Hebrew? And you said English and I was like, oh, okay, you're good.
Speaker 2: And you're like, wait, why you're getting that mixed up? I read a book called The Way, which was connected to the to the Kabbalah. But the Kabbaliyin is the it's just going into the seven Hermetic principles. That's all that that. I don't think that And I don't know, Like I said, I don't know what the fuck is encapsulates the Kabbalah, but I'm pretty sure it's not the Hermetic principles.
Speaker 3: The Hermetic Tree of life. The way that DC is laid out is based off of the Kabbala and Hermeticism. You can't you can't dissociate the two. They're literally linked. That's where they get their basis from.
Speaker 2: When did you look into the Kabbala?
Speaker 3: Oh? God, dude, high school? Early twenties. I mean, you know, I've done my digging into a lot of different things over the years. It's like a new thing for me. And there's a reason why in Judaism you're not even allowed to try to study the Kabbala until you're forty. And that's the other issue I have with the whole Trump talking about is Kabala instructor. A he's not Jewish, and B even if he was, he wouldn't be instructed on it until he reached forty years old. That's like a really deep seated rule. So how do you have a Kabbala instructor in his early to mid twenties. I don't know. I don't have the answers to these questions. It just it seems strange to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're going to get an answer onto this now, because I'm curious. The Kabbala isn't it. The Kabala is a mystical and esoteric tradition rooted in Jewish thought, while the Kaibalian is a modern text that presents Hermetic philosophy, which is influenced by various traditions, including the Kabbala. So yeah, there's a little bit of Hermeticism within the Kabbala. Although they share some they share some concepts, such as the idea of corresponding, they are distinct in their origins and teaching, so a little bit of overlapping, but not necessarily the same thing.
Speaker 3: Most her meticism is overlapping the Greek kremeticism, Egyptian hermeticism, Jewish hermeticism. It's it's basically the same shit with a different flavor in a different language, variant dog, it's the same shit. That's why Hermes tresmagistus was seen as mercury and toath and what was the other fucker Hermes all wrapped into one. It's like because they blend. That's how the Mediterranean Sea did ship for a very long time. But anyway, well, I can tell you definitely.
Speaker 15: Has a quote in it saying we're not leading you to Christian science field under the cover of Hermetic philosophy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't believe the Kybalian will teach you Christianity at believe her Meticism will teach you Christianity at all. No, I don't think it does. If anything, I would say it spits in the face of Christianity. Actually, because her medicine teaches you all about the knowledge, and if anything, you can say it's more of a Gnostic based thing, right, it's salvation through knowledge and gaining wisdom. Christianity is saying you can't attain the knowledge of the wisdom to save yourself. That's impossible because you're human. So it's it's very conflicting ideologies.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, why would they agree with each other. It's two different ways of It's two entirely different perspectives. So to say that one is spitting in the face of the other, I wouldn't say that. I mean, that's like saying the Egyptian spit in the face of fucking the Hindus.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, they have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 3: The Egyptian pantheon doesn't spit in the face of the Vedics.
Speaker 2: Maybe not purposely, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, okay, okay, No, it's not like they're okay, they're not going out of their way too spit in the face of I'm saying they are completely conflicting ideologies. There's no way to reconcile the two to where both can be correct.
Speaker 2: If you're looking at it from a point of view of like you're either with me or you're against me, then I guess they're spinning in each other's face. But I don't think that they're all doing that right right.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. Whenever you whenever you break it down, it's very difficult for you to say that there's more than one ideology that is correct at the same time. There are some, there are some that overlap, but it's not. It's very rare, all right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Holy shit, we got through all the hands and we're finally getting back to the chat of which we have over well, it just goes up to it says ninety nine plus messages, So we're gonna finally chip away at that. Let's see. Mama Slaney said, I hope all is good in your neck of the woods, Jonathan, with all of the flooding in Texas that's on the other side I'm on, I mean the Houston area, but we have been getting fucking pounded with some rain here lately, so I'm actually pretty shocked that there hasn't been any kind of flooding situation because every day it is thunderstorming. It is crazy. The season tis the season. Shane said, I just got my medical card here in Virginia, so I'm legal again. Very nice, uh, And then Nick was talking about rock then we oh, here we go. Oh that was the recycling kind of conversation which we beat to death. Spirit Animal said, found Jacob's long lost brother. Why is that look face?
Speaker 3: I don't know who this guy is, but I've seen his face. Isn't that the du from from the Concords?
Speaker 2: Say it again, Sam?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's boss the Animal for Men in Black three.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, I remember now.
Speaker 3: He's a singer in the Flight of the Concords. He was the voice of the Crab from Awana. He's a funny dude.
Speaker 4: Wait, that guy can sing. When we say.
Speaker 3: Sing, I use that term very It's like saying that little Dicky can rap. It's it's comedic, uh music, It's meant to make people laugh that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like he's about to ask me to slap into or snap into a slim gym.
Speaker 3: The glasses ain't right, but I like it. I like his fringe game is solid too.
Speaker 2: Uh, Tony said Ryan Dawson's Epstein list no Tom Hanks, compiled painstakingly from individual stories. Tony mentions this, Ryan Dawson, we we need to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: I think I agree.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, raw. Oh, let's we are so far behind. I'm so sorry you'll Shane said, maybe I can see Trump pulling a full red button option if they try to take him, if they try to take him down, it would have tanked everything. He's a uh, he's a deal man. Remember, like four votes different as far as the whole Epstein thing, I can't imagine that he make a deal The.
Speaker 3: Big Beautiful Bill. The Big Beautiful Bill was off by four votes. It was two eighteen or two fourteen, right, right, So I think it's possible. I don't. I'm not saying that I even fully believe this one. I am saying that I could envision a world where basically he told all these people Republican, Democrat, independent, doesn't fucking matter. You have a job in the in DC. Listen, I'm gonna make your pass go away, but you're gonna play ball the dony T way from this point forward. I don't know. We will see how the next few months shake out. Maybe I'm completely talking out of my ass here. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's very possible, dude. Just as far as he goes like he is doing a lot of great things. The economy is going to be booming back here again now. And everybody said that all the tariffs would would tank the entire economy, and now look at it like it's on a major upturn big time, and uh and and everything else. There's a lot of good things that are going on he with just within that big beautiful bill that we covered, just the fact that they were able to uh like get rid of the medical mandates that's now unlawful. You can't even you can't do mandates anymore. That was a big one in of itself, amongst all the other things like taking men out of women's sports. Great thing, right, excellent, And all of the money obviously that went to the military and you know border uh the funding the border wall and all that kind of stuff. So I'm not you know, and this is where people get it wrong.
Speaker 3: And they tin a billion to go to Mars. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: One, dude, Mars. Yeah, fucking right. But and I think where people get it wrong is that they want whenever they hate somebody, they think every single thing that that person does is absolutely wrong and evil. And that's not that's not fair to assume, right, Like, just because somebody does an evil thing does not mean that every moment of every you know, hour of every day that that person lives, they're doing evil shit. They you can't be one hundred percent of a dick, I think. And the reason I say that is is that there are some people out there, some politicians that push through really good things, you know, but then they're but then they also do a lot of shady shit in the in in in the back, right, And why are we to assume that Trump is any different. So many people they get behind Trump as if he can do fucking nothing wrong. And so whenever you see stuff like this, even just even just us we're over here talking about the Epstein flight logs or you know, and stuff like that, it's like or the the the Epstein list or something. Rather, but whenever we're talking about that we're assuming that Trump is going to do the right thing with it. I don't know if that's necessarily right to assume that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not I just heard somebody say it. I forget what the guy's name is. He's some political person. He was on THEO Vaughan's podcast, as a matter of fact, he was saying that Trump derangement syndrome goes both ways. Right, you have some that are never Trumpers, and we've talked about these types. If he was secure cancer, these people would be bitching that he just killed the chemo industry. How will these poor doctors? Right? Right? Whatever? The opposite side of that is that you love Trump so much that he can defend Epstein, and you would find some mental gymnastics to justify that Trump derangement syndrome has two sides of that coin. I am happy to say that at the Culture Conspiracy, Although yes, I will say that we are more pro than anti Trump as far as the entire spectrum goes. We also don't suffer from Trump de arrangement syndrome. We call him out as much as we promote him. Let's be very honest here.
Speaker 2: It is his cabinet that is putting all this Epstein shit, you know, underneath the mattress right right. It was also his cabinet that came out with Operation Warp Speed, with the COVID vacs right one hundred percent it all so his cabinet that said, we're gonna build a wall and it's gonna be huge, and we're gonna get Mexico to pay for it. Mexico's paying for it. Why Why are so many millions of dollars in the big beautiful bill coming from fucking taxpayer money?
Speaker 3: These are all very valid questions, sir. I'm just saying so, as much as yes, we can acknowledge that he is doing some very positive things for the country, we would be remiss and not doing our job if we also didn't point out the fucked up shit that he's doing as well. But grand scheme of things neither. I don't believe any you or I or anybody that listens to our show is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. And y'all know the type, right. There are some that believe that Trump and I'm not calling out Brandon Kroll on this one. He at least brings receipts for his beliefs, all right, he is at least when he says something, he's not saying it just because that's just the way it is. Like he believes it because he's done research to come to that conclusion. So it's not what I'm saying here. There are some that believe that Trump is literally the Antichrist because fuck Trump, and there are some that believe that Trump is ordained by God to lead the country because he's clearly the one that Jesus wants to lead. It's like, you know, both of these talking points are fucking retarded, like unronically.
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, yeah, so yeah, just to keep the third eye all the way open. There is nobody that is one hundred percent good and in just in my opinion this might be totally wrong, but you on better.
Speaker 3: There are no good guys, y'all, Trump himself, there are no good guys. If they're in that level of position of power, they're clearly not a good guy. Otherwise they wouldn't be in that position of power. I know, unpopular hot take.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but Jacob, he's a white hat.
Speaker 3: Oh clearly right, right right, I forgot him and Pud and Jesu Pang and Kim Jong Moon are trying to save the world from the Nazis.
Speaker 2: I forgot right, go ahead, Rob, give a joye, Rob Baby.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know strap up. But they all can call me tray Ra is my tattoo man, So it kind of sounds weird, I mean all in my conversation, but yeah, you can call.
Speaker 2: Them tray okay, right?
Speaker 10: Also, why do we be proper these people up like the superhero like we were. Don't spend like an hour and some change talking about how the government sucks us all the time. Why are we sitting here like, oh, this guy is good, this guy's bag, these people over here are good. These people they all fucking suck They all none of them give a fuck about you. And afterwards, after they get done, they're gonna go play golf together and then talk about how they try to done and how their pocketbook just got busy. So it's like, these are the conversations that I have with my people, Like I'm like, when fucking horse face.
Speaker 3: Damn Jessica Parker, not the other one.
Speaker 2: Fucking Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: There's so many.
Speaker 10: Kamala Why did I forgive her name? But anyway, Yeah, when when she was running, people were talking about like how she's going to do this and how she's going to do wrong when she's gonna making some much better. I'm like, you know that once they take that of, like they're now the bitch of whoever you really want to run the world, who's back to what you were talking about, probably as trusted, because let's just be honest, Like when you were talking about the talking about how like the technology has a pretty much advanced I feel like it's just been brought back because remember that episode all just did about by Angeldaro, We've had nuclear technology for a very long time. Ship just comes back. So these people have always had that ship. So when they decide to wield it again or figure out another way you will, which is probably like a spiritual technology, going back to like the blood magic and blood technology and shit like that. We just gotta we just got to realize other we are like way more special than we realize. And I hate when people compare humans to ants because I've never given a fuck about an ant's opinion, but clearly they care about ours and something with our soul is something that's extremely powerful and people don't realize it. So I just say all that to said tech the soul fucking politics suck and I love.
Speaker 2: Y'all boys, love you brother. Yeah, I think that it does have something to do that's rather cyclical. You know, if you go and you look into like the the Cali Yugas, you know that there's always some kind of cycle. And some people call that the apocalypse, some people call that the end times. But it's essentially just the earth cycling and cycling and cycling, and there has a lot to do with the sun, I believe, which is why I believe. I personally believe that, you know, whenever we talk about even chemtrails, for example, yes, is it is it, you know, uh, shedding a bunch of shits onto the ground which is probably cancerous and probably going to try and kill us? And is it is it you know, clouding the sky to make it always look like it's you know, just cloudy as fuck all the time with the overcast. I think that's absolutely happening. But the main component within kem trails is the aluminum, and that's to reflect or refract or reflect reflect, to reflect the sunlight elsewhere. And you know, and they actually say, oh, well, it's to help us with global warming, you know, to to make sure we don't take in as much sunlight. But then you think all the way back, how many people throughout the hue like human history have worshiped the sun and why. I mean, we can sit here and call them crazy, We can sit here and judge them because we're they don't believe in what we believe. Get past that. I'm looking at why I was so many human generations worshiping the Sun. And I know some people would say, well, that's because that's what gives us the light, that's what that's what gives us, you know, life here on earth. But what if it's more of a spiritual tone, because they weren't worshiping it strictly for its you know, physical properties of what it produced here on the land. They looked at it as a literal deity, spiritually connected to it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: You think about you know, Raw and all the Egyptian deities. It was basically a lot of sun worship. And there were the Egyptians, weren't the first ones. I think the Sun has a lot to do with us spiritually in a way, and and maybe it plays into the whole cycles of the earth and shit like that, because it does seem like time is maybe it's speeding up, maybe it's slowing down. Sometimes it just seems like this fucking matrix world that we live in is being affected by the planets and being affected by the stars, and being affected by the moon and the sun. And you know, maybe it's strictly scientific, but what if it is spiritual?
Speaker 3: You know, I think it's both. I think it's both. Like to say, they worship the sun because it was the life giver, right, the Sun makes the plants grow, the animals eat the plants, humans eat both animals and plants. I don't think it was strictly a physical thing. I think that was a spiritual thing as well. Right, life is a spiritual thing. I think that acknowledging the Sun is the life giver in a physical and metaphysical sense, I think that absolutely checks out. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Bro, yeah, I mean I would like to maybe do a meta mysteries episode on, you know, trying to understand maybe some of the the downloads maybe some people got back then or something like that whenever they were praying or worshiping the sun, because there has to be something extra going on with the Sun as to why they would be trying to block it out, you know, like I feel like that's a big key with the with the whole chemptrat thing, and not a lot of people talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but then when you look at the kim trails and blocking out the Sun, it depends on what generation you're talking about. And I don't mean generations in boomers, I mean like decade right, Because for a while they were spraying sulfuric acid in our air and they were saying that that was gonna patch the hole in the ozone layer because that's the thing we have. Right then they were saying that it was to block out some of the Sun's rays. Then they came up with solar panels and realized, no, wait, we need those solar rays. Then they said it was to cut out or to repair the carbon emissions or something. It really depends on what decade you're looking at. I think that'd be a very fun episode for you to look into on Meta and also look at what they're using for kim trails, because for cloud seating they spray up silver oxide. For UV, they spray up aluminium and fuck, it's been in medicine. I looked at. But it it depends on what they're trying to do as far as what they're spraying. But to us, it just looks like a streak behind the plane. But but yeah, and all that tying back to the ancients and their forms of some worship. Sure, I absolutely could see the connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, just a just a theory. So here we go. Shane said, are there any wildfires right now? Since we were talking about the floods? Dano said, nothing crazy yet CALLI fire hasn't gotten close to budget time yet. M fair enough and then shed Shane said, yeah, a few weeks to go for the winds to kick up in uh in Cali.
Speaker 3: Still okay, now there's still time. The year is young.
Speaker 2: Shane said, my buddy picked me up and just folded me in half. I was so not okay after that, so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: We're talking about getting man handled. I suppose that was way early. We're we're catching up in the chat, y'all, give us a minute.
Speaker 2: We're trying. We're trying.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: In relation to pedophile hunting, Raven Lee said, sign me up going hunting, going hunting?
Speaker 3: I dig it.
Speaker 2: Tony said, if you unlived every person who ever had child pornography, Jerry Sandusky would still be alive. Oh yeah, he believes that Jerry s Jerry Sandusky was set up.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a communacy of people that believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's man, It's just such risky business sticking up for somebody who, like the majority of people believe, is a pedophile, you know, which is why Michael Jackson was that nobody wanted to touch that topic for the longest time, which.
Speaker 3: Is still wild that people were like, he openly admitted to cuddling with these children, but clearly he wasn't touching them. It's like like you hear yourself out loud right like realistically, but okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, Tony. Oh wait. Spirited Animals said, I want to perfect my enhanced interrogation techniques on peedos.
Speaker 3: Good. I that's a great, uh, A great canvas to paint upon if you will, I dig it.
Speaker 2: Candy Cankes Candy Cake said, murdering a pedo should be legal, honestly legal.
Speaker 3: I don't see why it's not. I feel like they forfeit their human rights at that point. But you know, it's just my hot take.
Speaker 2: Luke said, I can't get too deep into it yet, but I can say most of these weather events are manipulated. The recent flood in Texas was accidental. The cloud seating they did was wrong place, wrong time, wrong situation. Okay, Luke's been going hard into that shit lead. Yeah he has, Let's move on. He said. I actually found Grock to be more argumentative and sticks to mainstream more as opposed to Chatgibt. Okay, Raven Lee said, I'm sorry. We think that the victims are alive from Epstein Island. No, they are dead.
Speaker 3: There is a handful that came forward like that. What was that one chick who well she actually recently died right Virginia. Yeah, she was uh king hinting Charles's or whatever the fuck the British dude British.
Speaker 2: Like run over by a car or some shit.
Speaker 3: Remember, Yeah, she had like a horrible accident and was in the hospital recovered from it, only to get pushed in front of a bus. So yeah, that's a fair point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they got to cover their tracks literally, let's see dirty, Sanchez said back in Nola, boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna ask you, Jess, Although I don't think she's in chat anymore, damn, because I saw her walking and it looked very New Orleans esque, and I was like, okay, okay, so yo, why do you and Nola again?
Speaker 12: The husband had to come back to NASA a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, to NASA at statis.
Speaker 12: No in Hey, where's that u? Brian Bell?
Speaker 3: Chase?
Speaker 12: NASA? Where you gotta go? Where do you work?
Speaker 7: Where's the tank?
Speaker 2: He's like, that's confidence.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm sorry, it's like thirty minutes across the bridge. I can't remember. Yeah, okay, sorry, y'all call me. I was dozing off.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but your husband works for NASA and y'all had to go to New Orleans for his work.
Speaker 12: Now, Tom, well, he's here like eighty percent of the year. The kids are on are on summer break, so we thought we'd come again. Just I'm here ever, like maybe five six months with him, but the kids were finally able to come altogether.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Well it's a good time to come. It's fun, you know why you are in town. I highly recommend checking out the World War Two Museum. It's dope.
Speaker 2: I love that the World War Two Museum is gangster.
Speaker 12: I haven't seen that one yet. No, where's that at.
Speaker 3: It's in New Orleans, it's in the city. It's definitely worth the trip. You could pretty much spend all day going through the place. It's it's pretty phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Except for the fact, thank you Tom Hanks, Narra reached a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot about that one part. Okay, side step Tom Hanks. Yeah, it's a good time, yea ooh. Also just went to the Apothecary Museum there, which was also really dope. I want to It was a small little spot and I thought it was gonna be like kind of lame. No, it was legit. Also, there's a Museum of Death a couple of blocks away from Bourbon Street. I recommend that one too.
Speaker 12: I didn't see it. I did see Apothecary, but it was closed. When I walked by. I was like, I took a notice, like we got to see that.
Speaker 3: But oh man, their entire upstairs is like old school surgical equipment. They have like this whole section dedicated to like birthing practices from like a century ago. It is brutal. But also, yeah.
Speaker 12: I was a medic in the army, so all that kind of stuff is like right up my alley, seeing all the old school stuff where we started and where we are now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, indeed. Well I'm glad you're back in Nola. I hope you have a great time and don't see any dead bodies. That would be fun.
Speaker 12: I'll be back in a few more months, so hopefully one time we'll get to meet up.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, let's see. There's a lot of memes that I'm just gonna skip past to try and get some of the messages. Um god, all right, uh Luke said, I can say that raw Visions is correct. It is very similar to electricity. Okay, I remember that the Big D said, oh lord, I'm not actually I like women. Uh because he said we.
Speaker 3: Didn't think you actually were d. But also you said it. We read it, dog. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, call yourself a queer. We're gonna assume that you queer, you know.
Speaker 1: Um.
Speaker 2: Big D said, I forgot. That's not something that everyone says. Of course. Uh oh. And then Shane said, of course you do, buddy, of course.
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 2: And then Shane said, I'm telling you Veto is a fucking fags. Oh god, I have yet to see the Sopranos.
Speaker 3: Actually it's worth the watch. It's dated. But also as far as like looking at the Mafia and how it operates today and how it was kind of that blend of the old Mafia and new Mafia and stuff. I thought it was an excellent show.
Speaker 2: Shane said, has anyone ever heard of the Book of Malkisa Deck and the History of the Universe.
Speaker 3: I've heard of it, haven't read it, but I have heard of it.
Speaker 2: Never heard of that one. This beard animal said dab rips for Daley then said, wasn't allowed to watch Golden Compass. Mama wouldn't allow it in the house. The church said it was of Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you'll have that, you'll have that. I remember hearing people say that the Lion of the Witch and the Wardrobe was clearly Satan because there's a witch and there's this, and then Santa makes his appearance, and then it's like you realize the author of it wrote it for the principle of spreading a Christian message, right, And everybody's like, yeah, it'd be like that, say with Tolkien, right, the whole thing with the Lord of the Ring, Lord of the Rings. But there's the whole thing.
Speaker 18: It's like there's a wizard and there's a dark stygn the lights ide clearly satanic, and it's like Tolkien was a profound Christian and the entire point of it was to spread a Christian message.
Speaker 2: But all right, a lot of that they say was actually Druidic in nature as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure, but at the same time, we have no fucking clue because nobody has any idea what the Druids actually believed. It's all third person accounts, okay, right right.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny though, I've never seen the Chronicles of Narnium. What never seen him?
Speaker 3: Good God, that's one of those that's like saying you've never seen Harry Potter, Like, bro, you got at least.
Speaker 19: What's kind of blasphemy. I'm sorry, brother, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to get into it, but yeah, I mean I only recently watched Harry Potter for the well, I seen the first one, but I didn't watch all of them until earlier this year.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's probably.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, like, come on, like, if you didn't grow up with it, at least you got kids, Like, come on.
Speaker 3: It's like Peter Jackson version of The Lord of the Rings, the thirty four hour Director's cut that takes an entire weekend to do. But then you do it with the seven meals and the whole thing, like, yeah, dude, we try to do that at least once a year. Yeah.
Speaker 19: Thing, Well, Jacob, that's something what you do with you know your best friend that you know is going to sit down with you and do it with you, or you make your wife sit there and drag her along with it.
Speaker 3: Drag her along. Listen, if your spouse sitting down with that, get a new spouse. That's bullshit.
Speaker 19: Hey, I agree, brother, And I just want to say this is Shane. I'm sorry I made a lot of comments. Don't bother reading all of mine. I was really just excited to be able to be in the live and I'm sorry that I'm even doing this, but I'm gonna I'm gonna exit it off here and thank you guys for everything you do.
Speaker 3: Hi, brother, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for chiming in.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think with the whole Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia, I think I've always been this way to where if something's really popular, I neglect to watch it because I don't want to be part of the masses, and so I wait until it dies down, and then I eventually watch it. It was the same way with Game of Thrones, the same way with Sons of Anarchy, the same way with Breaking Bad, you know what I mean. Like a lot of the super popular shows that everybody was super excited to watch, I wait until that shit was over because I don't want to be part of the fucking sheep. You know, I'll watch it on my own. Damn a chord.
Speaker 3: Well, now it's time for you to catch up. You need to watch quite a few things. The Sopranos is one of them, chronicles of Ornia, Like, yeah, it's time to play catch up, brother, it's long stay.
Speaker 8: R Pussy.
Speaker 3: You told me.
Speaker 8: R Pussy is a fucking fag.
Speaker 4: Of big pussy that they were talking about when he was a rat.
Speaker 19: Oh, you're right, you're right, You're right. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Also of Ralph Ciferretto had a fucking two pay.
Speaker 3: I believe it, No he did.
Speaker 6: If you didn't, I'm not gonna spoil it, but that that rat bastard.
Speaker 3: It was an excellent series, it really was, And that's the thing. Dude, there's you can't remake Mafia movies because well, I mean you can. You could redo al Capone's story, you could redo Lucky Luciano's story, you could redo something like that. But the Sopranos was a fictitious telling of it was kind of like Signs of Anarchy, right, It was fiction of a one percent MC and none of it was real, but it was there was some like kernels of truth and like stories that were intermingled into it. The Sopranos are very similar. But also you look at the mafia of up until Rico became a thing and how they had to go underground and be turn legitimate. Like there's no like as far as the Italian mafia anyway, there's nothing that will ever compare to what it once was. So at this point it's like you can try to retell the story, like of John Gotti, you can retell the story, but the Gotty movie did it so well. Why would you redo it, you know anyway.
Speaker 2: Because there's probably money in it, like all the Spider Man movies and Superman's.
Speaker 3: Yeah they think there is anyway, I don't know. And superheroes are a little bit different than like the real telling of true events, or even like remaking another movie, like how many of these Disney movies they keep trying to remake for people to walk out of the theater before they realized, like, hey, maybe he's just leave well enough alone. I don't know, I don't know. I'm not I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: Maybe Grandpa Pickle has something to say about it. What to do there, Pickle?
Speaker 3: That sounds dirty as fun?
Speaker 10: Remake the digital original?
Speaker 8: You son of a bitch, You son of a bitch. I'm just gonna I'm gonna call it out as it is. John Gotty the Third won't fight Michael Bulger, who is a direct relative of the Bulger family, who won't fight? Oh oh, is that too real? Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, there's a fight that's supposed to go on between grandson Gotty and grandson.
Speaker 8: This is the best fight that New England could ever have.
Speaker 3: Oh I would.
Speaker 8: Who fought Floyd Mayweather twice? I don't think he could beat up Michael Bulger.
Speaker 3: I would pay good money, good money to watch illegal criminal enterprise royalty fight in the ring, and not like some charity event where they're playing tippy tap games like no no no, like real real anger being unleashed on this Italian mafia versus Irish mafia third generation removes. So these guys aren't criminals, they're legit. But like their grandfathers were, these people like yo, I would pay money to watch. That's the same thing. Like I would pay good money to watch the grandson of l Chapo, fuck up the grandson or the great grandson of oh fuck, what's his name? Help me out, Pablobar. I would pay good money to watch the grandsons of these dudes.
Speaker 8: Of the century. Yeah, the last years. Like, let them go at it because soccer.
Speaker 3: Let's make cards. Tell people MMA each other. That's what's up, dude.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you. John Gandi the Third fought Floyd Manner that he's an MMA fighter. Michael Bulger is the greatest fighter I've ever met. Just he's the complete package.
Speaker 3: Are they close to the same weight class?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Oh this could be a thing.
Speaker 8: Dude, I've been I've been counting this for years.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 8: I'm closer with a mix. So Mikey Bolger is one of my favorite fucking humans ever. Uh, he'd kill John Gondy the Third. I'm sorry, no, no, no, God damn it. I'm gonna get fucking murdered for this. It would be a fucking great, a great clash, and no one knows that I'm trying to like try to get this on the Loki. I'm like, this would be fucking everyone. Everyone gets faid. Make this happen.
Speaker 3: Well, he make this happen.
Speaker 2: And speaking of fights that we want to happen, that'll probably never happen. Have you guys seen fucking the Liver King has been trying to fight Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Dude, the Liver King got arrested for that shit. He put out a video holding weapons saying Grogan, I'm coming for you. Whether you're expecting me or not, whether you're ready or not, I'm coming for you. He's like, first of all, Liver King, you've been irrelevant ever since it was confirmed you're on steroids, which like who doubted that? Who for two seconds saw this guy and was like because he's eating liver Like, no, dude, not even one time. Meanwhile, Rogan is open about the fact that he takes steroids because he's also in his fifties and he's taking them responsibly so and also he's like an actual world class martial artists the liver King I don't think could actually fight to save his life, Like that would be arguably the worst mistake he could ever make is to run up on Rogan. Then you're gonna do it publicly with weapons in your hand and get arrested for threatening him. Like, bro, that's that's not even a bold strategy, that's just fucking stupidity. But yeah, liver King is he needs to stop. He really does?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Sam, does he not?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, he might have a gun, but the sounds of when Joe's fucking leg connects sounds like a shotgun. And he knocked the guy out in a tournament in his sense. I said, oh, you had a good knockout, and Joe said, yeah, I thought he was. I thought he died, he says, And since I said, sometimes they don't get up. And that's why Joe stopped the fight competitively fighting.
Speaker 4: He was scared.
Speaker 6: He doesn't even know if the dude lived or not. He got caught it off to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like Joe, Rogan's got like Hitman Lee type of kicking bro pokem style. Like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy us whence Pokemon, I love you even more.
Speaker 3: Dog Oh yeah, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you got a little hitmon channing him as well or my champ.
Speaker 6: That's right, I got Pokemon Firewood and I just got all four of the legendary bird Pokemon today.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been thinking about getting back on some Pokemon just to relive some old times. You know, that was fun. And I actually I have one of those like game Boy emulator shit that you buy online or whatever, and it has all of the fucking Pokemon's on there. You got it, Like I missed me with that Pokemon silver and Emerald and Sapphire, Like I want the fucking yellow, the blue, the red.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Those are the best.
Speaker 3: I still fuck around Pokemon go. I know that is not what we're talking about here, but I still think it's fun.
Speaker 2: Oh you still like the Chinese collecting information off of you? You make fun of me, and.
Speaker 3: For TikTok, that's Japan, not China. Clearly we're having two different conversations.
Speaker 8: Brom, I'm trying to get a fight going. This is like, let's just make it happen.
Speaker 4: The Chinese and the Japanese to fight again.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm down. I'm fucking down. Japan's been gearing up recently because of it.
Speaker 6: I don't like I don't like North Korea or China, but that's mostly because of communists.
Speaker 14: But China fucked up, all fucked up, all the sides of my Asian family.
Speaker 3: Trying to be fucking people up. And I don't mean that like, oh they're scary. I mean like they they fuck up people's cultures and shit. But uh yeah, no, Japan's an ally. I don't mind that, you know.
Speaker 4: Now, Just they better not touch up boats.
Speaker 3: Oh they won't, they won't. They're tight with us these days. How we're the only reason that they are even trying to stand up a formidable military right now, which.
Speaker 6: They actually have a defense force a lot like the IDF they have the JDF.
Speaker 4: They cannot actively attack anybody. They can only defend, which is what.
Speaker 3: They want to do. Right now. They're trying to defend the Sea of Japan from China's naval influence and North Korea launching their quote unquote new destroyers and things, but especially right now with no it's it's a it's what we might call a destroyer circle World War two. North Korea is acting like this is the latest and greatest thing to ever touch the sea. But that's why they sunk one of them when they tried to launch it. But either way, North Korea just sent Russia thirty thousand more troops to the front line because the ten thousand they sent them most of them already came back in body bags. And by most I mean like eight thousand. So now they're sending thirty thousand in exchange for Russia giving them quote unquote modern tech, which Russia really doesn't have a lot of. But it's more modern than what North Korea has been fucking with, so I mean, but to be because of the Game Boy color is more advanced when North Korea.
Speaker 4: Has been fucking with so take from the seventies.
Speaker 3: Back from like the mid nineties.
Speaker 4: So they still use Lola decks.
Speaker 3: I think they have finally upgraded to collar id although most of the country doesn't have like phones, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Most of the use outhouses, dude.
Speaker 3: One in ten Russians don't have indoor plumbing.
Speaker 4: But they have vodka.
Speaker 3: No they I mean, you let potatoes sit in a dark clauset long enough, you'll get that. But yeah, when North Korea, with their water It's like, dude, legitimately one out of every ten Russian homes does not have a toilet or a sink inside of it. But somehow they're the ones that are going to take over the world. It's like, no, no fuck off.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Midnight Coong said, I bought glass containers and wooden cooking utensils. That's the way to go. I fox with it, and even like I hear just even with like, whenever you're cooking, like on the stove or something like that, you don't want to use anything aluminum maybe, uh I've heard you. You either want to use cast iron or stainless steel.
Speaker 3: I do love my cast iron so much work to season it all. It's like, dude, just it takes an extra minute.
Speaker 2: And I think it's great. Yeah, dude, whenever I was working offshore, I had to learn how to do all that shit. And you know, you couldn't put it in the dishwasher and you have you had to like clean it appropriately, and that's how I learned that whole science of the fucking cast iron. But yeah, I got one. I love it, dude.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'll tell you what, whenever I see somebody putting dawn dish soap on a cast iron like I hear physically, I hear my ancestors screaming. It's it's an affront.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, dude, let's see where were we to do? Spirit Animal? Go ahead, sir, I was getting ready to read one of your comments.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I'm sorry, we're talking about caste. Whatever the fuck you do, do not put do this to tougent. What you're gonna do is you're gonna you're gonna hit it a little bit of water, and you're gonna hit it with a bit of chain mail and salt.
Speaker 4: Make sure it is sea salt. That that for me, that walks the best.
Speaker 20: And you're gonna scrub the absolute dog shit out that bitch and then dry. You're gonna warm it up and you can hit it with oil, and then you're gonna cover it and you needna heat it. You're gonna put it in the oven again, and then you take it out and you wipe it down again and you cool it off.
Speaker 3: Now, be careful with the oil you used, because you'll want to have a low smoke point. So what that means whenever you like bake it in, you don't want to start smoking I typically use flax seed oil for the seasoning of the cast iron, but uh, depending on what I'm cooking depends on the type of like grease or butter I use.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I use olive oil for it.
Speaker 3: There's none wrong with olive oil.
Speaker 19: To give Jacob all the all the thanks for the effort that he's going through.
Speaker 3: Sorry to interrupt, wait, thanks for what for this episode tonight?
Speaker 19: No, the effort that you're going through holding up that lamp and everything and holding the mic and everything like you have been.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, brother. Every now and then I have to hit the road, and I mean, the content's got to be done. You know what I mean. Our Patreon members, y'all, y'all pay money out of your back pocket to be a part of this and keep this machine alive. The least I could do is hold a microphone and drive at the same time, you know what I mean, allegedly to all the cops listening, because being on your phone and driving is unsafe. Jacobs parked at a rest area, clearly.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that. I wish you had the horn for this one. But as of either today or yesterday, the UH ship what are the people called that TSA, TSA no, no longer is going to require anyone in any of the fifty states to remove your shoes anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it, I thought you were gonna say, we're allowed to smoke on airplanes again.
Speaker 8: A caveat, there's a caveat. It depends on the security system. It depends on the secure system. So if the security system is substantial enough that you will not have to take off your shoes, so logan obviously, good job, Boston nerds.
Speaker 15: Like you.
Speaker 8: There are certain places where, if they have a certain level of security, that they will not like require you to take off your shoes, but other places will. So if you're in Madrid, one of the worst airports I've ever been in, they might require it. So just a heads up. It's not all airports. It's airports with a certain level of security clearance that have certain levels of technology that can scan you and do all that other bullshit.
Speaker 19: I'm sorry, I'm very sorry to interrupt. Is are they are they doing the real ID stuff?
Speaker 3: Still? With that bullshit? You have two years to get the real ID on your license, but that is the thing that is going into effect sooner rather than later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever, I flew out to Florida. I was really tripping out because I was like, fuck, I gotta have that to fly. Turns out I couldn't get the real ID because of some bullshit yet fucking flag on my license from bitch ass insurance company who's pissed at me for some reason. But anyway, bitches, I can't stand insurance. But yeah, whenever I went that, it said that I had to go through extra security measures and you want to make sure you get there a couple of hours early. I was like god damn. I was like, all right, yeah, I'll get there a couple of hours early. So I got there a little bit early. I was like, hey, hey, look I don't have the real ID yet. You know what, what's the extra security measures I got to go through? And uh, the first guy was just like, eh, we're about to close up. I'll just let you through. And then on the way back from Florida back to Texas, I said, look, I don't have I don't have the real ID. What do I gotta do? He takes this little metallic looking square of material and he rubs my hand with it, and I was and he goes, that's it. That's the extra security measure, and I was.
Speaker 19: Like, would you say I was checking for explosives?
Speaker 3: That's what he said, some sort of chemical residu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what he said. And I was like, okay, well, if that's the the extra security measure I had to go through, I guess I'll just wait.
Speaker 19: Until I mean, I mean, that is just curious, but I mean, that's my only thing because I'm looking at having to go back to California and I'm here in Virginia now. And then again, I'm sorry dinner rup guys, but just you guys, having traveled recently, I just wondered what your experience was, so thank you for that.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: I'll go away now.
Speaker 3: You good dude. And from what I've been told, some states are more stringent onness than others, but they are giving people like a two year grace period, and I think that that started January of this year, So if we're gonna talk on paper of it, you got about eighteen months to get the real ID done. But you should have any problems as at this moment flying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's pretty simple, you know. And I showed up, dude. Whenever they think, yes, yeah, they whenever they said for me to show up early. Dude, I showed up eight hours early to the airport, and I was actually kind of pissed that I didn't get frisked or something, because I was like, I mean, nobody wants to be you know, cavity checked or anything like that. But I was like, now I just got a waste here.
Speaker 19: I mean, all be hours early, Like, come on, like at least, you know, take me out to dinner, give me a drink something.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that point, all you can do is go to the local bar and get ship right before you go on your plane. At that point they're asking you to.
Speaker 2: Which is what I did. I went they had a they had a Mexican restaurant over there, and I was just drinking margaritas the whole time.
Speaker 3: Dude, the margarita's and tequila sunrises coming there. Gar song or I'm sorry, uh, Chico, I'm gonna get on my plane and rib my ride.
Speaker 19: Bro, fuck you Garsawn means boy, don't you remember, right?
Speaker 3: And that's why I said Chico after I was like, wait, wait, my Chico. I know, I know, bro.
Speaker 2: I think that that is probably a good place to wrap it up. Actually, on the boy. What's that? That's what we can Yeah, yeah, it's about that time. And so we will see you guys, uh next Tuesday night for the next col Me Live show. And we love you. We thank you so much for showing up and hanging out with us. It's always so much fun and it is the best way to support us. And you guys listen and you guys want to support us, So we really appreciate you from the bottom of our heart. You're the ones that make this whole operation go. You're the ones that have made our dreams come true to be able to do podcasting full time. So we appreciate you more than you'll ever know, really absolutely. But yeah, with that being said, anybody that wants to be able to join us next Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show. If you're listening to this the next day, they're always posted the day after. Then go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast that links down the show notes below. Of course, you get the show's a couple of days in advance. You get to see all of the video and all the articles and everything that we pull up, and you can sign up for the third as all the way open tier. We also have a tier below that as well, five dollars tier. You get access to everything else except for the live show. So if you want to go sign up over there, you get I mean literally fuck load of shows per week, per month. It is just NonStop over here. That's the way we bet as a.
Speaker 3: Unit of measurement, by the way, a fuckload. And i'd even say we're giving people a metric fuckload's a little bit larger than a regular fuckload.
Speaker 2: Very Well, very Well said, yeah, we are saying it in the literal sense. It is an actual fuckload. So yeah, if you like that kind of thing, you want to be able to get it a couple of days in advance, then Patreon is the place to go. You'll also be able to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member live show. But probably the real reason why you go over to Patreon is because you don't have the fucking button.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I could try to do my best Barry White or Barry White impersonation, but it's because it is completely commercial free. Listener, there we go, all right, I got clothes, I got clothes. I felt like my voice cracked on that one bit, so.
Speaker 2: We appreciate all the good cult members that have supported us in that way, and we'll see y'all next week. Jacob your wrap up, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna do the screaming hands on this one because the microphone is like way too close to my face for that. But what I will say is as I usually do. If you'd like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion, then come check out Cocsilver dot com. The link is in the description below. The financial world is a crazy world. It's going up down, left, right, and center every single day. What we do know is that silver and gold have always maintained a value and they will always go up in value. They have since the beginning of time. They're not gonna stop anytime soon. If you like to get your hands on some of the gold and silver minted coins, buoyon and we do have a Cult of Conspiracy coin coming out here soon. Jonathan and I had a limited run of them made for us. We are going to have them up on the store here soon for people of the copper and silver variety. If you like to get your hands on some of those, then come check us out cecsilver dot com. Again, the link is in the description below. But the other way that you could support the show, and I really do mean support the show is to come and hit the five stars, give us a positive review, give us is hit us in the comments section. Everything positive, negative, indifferent, doesn't matter. It all helps boost the algorithms, right, and that's how we get promoted to more potential listeners who could one day, if not today, become potential call members like the rest of everybody. I can't tell you how many of our listeners say that they found us after listening to some other podcasts, and at the end of it it was like recommended for them to come check us out. The way that we get recommended, how we get on these recommendation lists is because our algorithm sees the movement. It sees activity, but of regard whatever variety, positive or negative, it all feeds into the algorithm. If you want to help us out, help us grow this thing, help the dream become even further pronounced than Hit us with the five stars, Hit us with the positivity in the comments. Share this episode everywhere, Share our content everywhere. I don't know if y'all have noticed, but we have a little something for everybody. Okay, we absolutely have something. We are about to start releasing fifteen, if not sixteen episodes a week. We have recently strucken a deal with another affiliate, and we are in the works of striking a deal with another affiliate. I promise y'are gonna love them. Y'allre gonna love them. And if you want to help us do this even further, we might get to a point where we're doing twenty four episodes a week. Who fucking knows, the sky's the limit, as your boy l Wayne once said, So help us grow this thing, share us everywhere, share the content, like and subscribe all the positivity, and we think for everybody's already gone to done.
Speaker 2: So very well. That was weird. You're not raising your voice. It was like, yeah, I know it was out there.
Speaker 3: It felt odd to me. But also because I have to mic this close, I feel like screaming would just blow everybody, including my own ear drums out. So here we are.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Sam, you not just pull wherever you are and blessed to be the chaos up from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 4: Also, where's no plays, Dell. I hope everybody has a good night. And a safe weak love all of these bastards.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love you too. God damn, both of y'all are team. Let me raise it up a little bit and I'll say with that Beard said, this one's another beautiful episode. I'll Dad Coults of conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm jacking.
Speaker 2: There's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult