Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's going to happen?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 5: What help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a returning guest, very very excited to get Heather Arnold back on again. Another fellow New Yorkers. So it's always nice to have one of them on. But before we introduce her, we will introduce her the other rejects joining us today. We got my man, the Headless Giant? What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 2: How you doing tonight? Would be a mail bag, but it's an honor to have Heather Heather Arnold back on the first one blew my mind. I can't wait for this one. But thank you so much. Check me out on Sundays with Ricardo and Ethan Well, I'll be doing another edition of the Trialogus and that'll be great. Check it out.
Speaker 5: Definitely check that out and definitely send this man if you got any stories please, Thank you very much, sir. And we got Jin the Ninja. What is going on? Fred?
Speaker 3: What is going on with us? Thank you so much for having me Headless? Ricardo and of course Heather, thank you. I'm this is not my usual topic, but I think Nick threw me and us a wild card, so appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 3: If you want to check me out, you can follow my show on Twitter or ex Twitter or ig at Threshold Saints or my personal account at Wukomrie Born to be Uko and g Reborn. My next episode will be with J. David Osborne. Yes all lit Twitter bad Boy, and so we had a really interesting discussion about magic. And of course tomorrow is Gray Lodge Space, So myself and the Branch and several others we're missing a couple down, a few homies, but we're gonna keep it going anyway, and so myself in the Branch will be talking about corpse culture.
Speaker 5: So if you're at that, come on nice And did you know Toby episode drop?
Speaker 3: Toby did drop? Yes, thank you, Nick, Strange Angles episodes need very cool.
Speaker 5: Check it out so much at the ceiling fan all right, so thank you? All right, Riccardo, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I'm very excited to get you on with Heather. This is exciting. Please let everybody know what do you deal is and everything?
Speaker 2: Sure, So my tag on X is as it is on the screen, So it's at three cut cavary one at X. I want to plug in the Institute for Natural Philosophy that you can find at Institute for Philosophy dot org. You have a magazine that is free there to watch and download. I want to plug in the Universe and Veiled podcast where we have our girls doing great work interviewing interesting people. Uh and my books start us The Residents that you can find at Amazon by that night. So thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Nick.
Speaker 2: Excited to hear from Heather, and it's always a pleasure to be with Jim Headless and yourself.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Oh, thank you sir, And definitely go check out his institute and definitely go check out that podcast. Those those two women have some pretty cool chicks and they've had some really good guests on so go check it out. And Heather, finally, unfortunately the connection issues. We can't see your amazing, beautiful face, but we'll get to hear your voice, so please let everybody know what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Heather Arnold. I'm Heather l Arnold on X and I want to thank you so much for inviting me back. I had such a good time last time, so I was looking forward to this evening. My apologies for the strange issues with connections. Not the first time this has happened. I don't know if it's the ghost of the Giants or what, but very strange things often happen with these podcasts.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm looking forward to speaking about the giants.
Speaker 1: So today is a good day for a giantologist because we are hopefully on the path to auditing the Smithsonian. So that's very exciting news for all of us.
Speaker 6: Who have been barraged and berated with quote unquote archaeologists, pseudo archaeologists, pseudo anthropologists asking us.
Speaker 4: Where are the bones? Where are the bones? Where are the bones?
Speaker 1: And now maybe we can finally figure out where the bones are. If you go to my ex account, you'll see I reposted a great article at Esquire magazine that is written about a congress person who is pushing to find the giant.
Speaker 4: Bones in the Smithsonian. So this is really to me. This is an exciting day. Never in my lifetime did I think this was going to happen.
Speaker 1: So I'm so excited and sadly, I believe the Smithsonian has.
Speaker 4: Sold the bones.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's hope not. And let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: Let's see. I don't know. This might be a harder not to crack than the Epstein files. I don't know. I'm nervous, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 5: Well, well, do the Epstein files exist this week? I'm not sure. I don't. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I think they're on someone's desk or something.
Speaker 2: But uh, you ever follow?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I hardly ever follow the news, but I saw that one because those headlines were everywhere. The media was up at arms, how dare you try it? Audit the Smithsonian? As soon as Trump mentioned anything about it, they were nuts. They're like, don't you dare We've got everything under control. Don't look over here. But are you really very vain? How are you really expecting something to come out of it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I hope, so, I don't know. There are a lot of prominent congress people who are pushing for it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean anything will come of it. But you know the problem with the Smithsonian, and I posted this also on my account, is that they are pentacles run deep and wide. For example, the Archaeology Museum here, which is one covering up information. I know because I've been in their basement and the head of the museum is my ex boyfriend. They are this sister museum to the Smithsonian. So the Smithsonian finance the archaeology museum here on a little island off.
Speaker 4: The coast of South America.
Speaker 1: Why would the Smithsonian be so wrapped up with an archaeology museum off the coast of South America. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense. But they are this sister museum and also received an extensive amount of financing for a building of the museum, as well as acquiring the collections and setting up the collections.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a connection between the two. And yeah, and so even if.
Speaker 1: You dig deep deeply within the Smithsonian, there are so many hundreds, if not maybe even thousands of museums worldwide that were built up from the Smithsonian and are playing the same games. So they really they're an insidious network. And I at least people are talking about it. And it's not a quote unquote conspiracy theory. It's actually people putting things into action and writing strongly worded letters and seeing the people of the Smithsonian up in arms is wonderful.
Speaker 4: I also heard that there is talk of perhaps firing.
Speaker 1: The entire board of the Smithsonian, because really that's what you have to do.
Speaker 4: The corruption runs so deep there.
Speaker 1: You can't keep the same people at the Smithsonian and have an audit expect everything to be different. It's not going to be different if we keep the same people. And we're certainly not going to get to the bottom of anything if we keep the same people in charge.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I see it as a vast, vast network, like a vast network of roots from a gigantic tree that you can plug one without bringing everything out. So because for instance, Nick is going to have a guest soon that is Prince of Barrows, and we've been dealing with this non pigash thing and the findings and the testing, and when they realize that the results of the testing we're giving dates that contradict the narrative, they contacted the Simsonian. They contacted another archaeologists. They kept him waiting, They didn't show him these emails nor their replies, and they just said, oh, we can test them that the results are negative. They are not sensitive to the test that you require, so we cannot give you the debts. But the that's we found show that they are post Columbus time so nothing to see there, So it's one hundred years old. And then we start reading the paper and the tests cannot differentiate between a thousand and one hundred years old, so they only put the one hundred when they should put it could be a thousand or one hundred years old. So this is a scheme that goes very levels, and they talked with one another in order to don't contradict anyone. So I'm not sure if plugging a head out will do anything to the system, because it's like a vast network of roots. It's very difficult that screwed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the key is the funding.
Speaker 1: You know, cutting off the funding is or limiting the funding really will start to dry up some of these people who have been maintaining this narrative for lord knows how long.
Speaker 4: And also you have to about academia.
Speaker 1: Academia and the Smithsonian go hand in hand, and so you really have to root out all of the corruption within academia, and that goes hand in hand with the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian who's financed so many archaeological dig sites and pulled funding for example, when the results didn't come across exactly how they had wanted them to come. For example, in Chaco Canyon, Richard Weatherhill, who is buried there, he was given funding by the Museum of Natural History in New York City to investigate the ancient people of Chaco Canyon. And what he discovered is that they were cannibals, and he had the evidence to show on the bones and in the houses in the fire pits. And when he gave that information to the museum, they pulled all of his funding because they.
Speaker 4: Were trying at that time Arizona was in.
Speaker 1: New Mexico, were just territories and they had to negotiate the government with the Native American populations there, and they didn't want the government did not want the Native American populations to think that the Americans were categorizing them as cannibals, so they pulled the funding right away, and Richard Weatherhill.
Speaker 4: Ended up dying out in Choco Can.
Speaker 1: Very disappointed because he was the first one to discover that always not peace and love at Chaco. And interestingly, just about four years ago a more modern investigation occurred where they did determine yes, and they were cannibals, and they were very brutal in the way that they cannibalized people. So yeah, so the narrative pushing is really that's the thing.
Speaker 4: If we can just put this aside and stop worrying.
Speaker 1: About offending people and especially people who have been like, you know, a thousand years, five thousand years.
Speaker 4: And this brings me to an interesting point.
Speaker 1: I was just in New York and I was at a museum that is the Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium, and it is from Vanderbilt, the famous Vanderbilt family, the multi which today they probably put multi trillionaires because they didn't pay taxes at that time. So there was this beautiful estate on the Gold Coast of Long Island that upon his death, I believe it was William K. Vanderbilt the second. He was an explorer and went all over the world and acquired all of these artifacts and different species of animals and fish and just traveled the world. And he was an explorer essentially and an amateur archeologists in a sense, an anthropologists. And he gave the museum over to the county Suffolk County, New York. And so my daughter and I went there and excuse me, excuse me. So we went there and they used to have these shrunken heads on display. So when we went to the museum, they're gone now, They've been taken out of the display. So I went to the head of the museum and I asked, what's going on? Why on earth are these are the heads not here anymore? And they said, oh, well it was. They were very I mean it may had been there since the early nineteen hundreds, late maybe nineteen twenties. And they said, oh, you know, some people were offended by them. And I said, well, what about the p Puvians who shrunk these heads? What do I mean are you even concerned if they're offended? I mean, these were gifted. This is not something. This has been here for a long time. Who cares if people are offended? And so not only were those drunken heads taken away, she told me they're in the archive. Also a series of bones from a cannibal feasts in the Society Islands.
Speaker 4: That were gifted to Vanderbilt. They were taken out of display.
Speaker 1: And the next victim may be an Egyptian mummy that is actually on display that Vanderbilt, through the government of the United States, actually President Harrison had the mummy shipped over and would say his private collection and is now in display.
Speaker 4: She's actually a princess, and she.
Speaker 1: Might be the next victim to go into the quote unquote basement of the museum, which is so depressing. And thankfully I have been categorizing all the taking pictures as much as possible in all the museums that I go to as of proof of what these exhibits were and what was really here. And the scary part is people going to the museum right today.
Speaker 4: I have no idea that these.
Speaker 1: Things were on display that now we have a serenitized version of the museum that appeals to all ages and excuse me, and in place of some of these artifacts, they have now put modern art displays, which is bizarre, and that's a global occurrence that's happening.
Speaker 5: Do you ever wonder if this sorry, go ahead recorder, go go go, sorry, go go, that was just Sometimes I have wondered if the whole pandering stuff is just a reason to remove things to begin with, like that was the whole reason it was ever brought up, like you know, this is our excuse to start changing things, you know. I wondered about that go ahead recording.
Speaker 2: As I see, I think this is somewhat and extrumely and in this case related to the infamous knac fra uh. And what are you doing is they are eradicating from from the new generations, all of this part of history, so especially Indigenous peoples. They are trying to remove everything from scene. They're taking books from libraries, they're taking books from schools, universities. The images are disappearing from the internet. You can see the description, but you can no longer see the images because someone might get offended. The problem is there is no one getting offended. This is all an excuse to remove these people, to reopen the chasm between what are Americans today and the Indigenous people. So all the work that was brought to make them be able to mingle one one another into two generations, A child will not know when you reached adultsthood, it will not know what an Indigenous people is because you've never seen it. There's no presence in the museums, there's no books about them, there is no history mentioned in the school, there's nothing. So my question is, and I might be dramatizing, is but how long will it take for America to build a gaza wall and put all on the other side, because they are completely eradicating them from memory of the American people. They're creating this chasm between the two cultures. That's the plan. It's not being people offended. No one's getting offended. And I'm happy to sprun.
Speaker 1: Up Magra too, because Natra is put now that people starting to question Nagra. And I'm happy because this whole Smithsonian thing, even if nothing comes of it, which I'm hopeful something will, that it has now spun off all this other attention onto other ways.
Speaker 4: That our history is being suppressed.
Speaker 1: And Natra is a perfect example, and no example, nothing exemplifies the problem with Nagra better in my opinion, than the wind Oversite, the windover site in Florida, which is.
Speaker 4: Probably tens of thousands years of years old, where.
Speaker 1: People essentially they were buried underwater or in a bog type situation as a matter of fact, very similar to the burials that are here in Aruba, the ancient burials, and because of the way they were buried, they were preserved. DNA was extracted. But in the meantime the site was given over to the Native American populations because because anything older than a certain age that comes out of the ground must be made Native American. And this is all because of Bill Clinton and the law that he created, I believe in nineteen ninety one one, so.
Speaker 4: It's a new Ish law.
Speaker 1: And so anyway, the DNA evidence showed that the people were not Native American at all, had no Native American blood at all, no DNA, but were actually closer to Asian, an Asian DNA genome rather than or.
Speaker 4: Even closer to.
Speaker 1: Like a Caucaus mountains that type of genome, but nothing related to Native Americans. Which and so now this site is closed. No one can do any more research. Everything's done with the site. There's no even there's just a tiny museum that just has a couple of plaques that speak about what was at what is at the site. No one knows where anything has gone, the artifacts, the burials, or anything. My whole concern is, okay, aside from giving everything to the Native Americans, I mean, I have tried to do a business deal with Native American populations in the States.
Speaker 4: An excuse me. I had to meet with several Indian chiefs essentially.
Speaker 1: And I met with five different chiefs of five different tribes, and they showed up with like Rolex watches all this goal, I mean, dressed beautifully like a python python belts, and I'm like, why these guys are loaded, you know? And then it makes me think, because now I'm going down another rabbit hole that I hate to go down, but I must go down it. What is happening to these artifacts? Are they selling them? Is? Are these museums selling them? Is the Smithsonian selling them? Are the Native Americans selling the artifacts? I mean, this could be really blow the lid off of a huge black market of selling these eight ancient artifacts by all the people who have control of the ancient artifacts.
Speaker 5: That's an interesting idea. I never thought of them actually selling it. I just fege like they're just fighting it. But I mean, all right, go ahead, recall there was something you said and I already lost my thought.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I I was just going to say that among the many, many tribes that exist in the United States, some of them have casinos, and those that have casinos, they are completely loaded. Right. So I heard of people just because they live in an area where that tribe has a casino, the guy gets forty thousand a month a month, right, So that's the amount of money that circulates, so I think that them selling artifacts. Of course, there might be one or two that things knows these collectors and this, VHS this, and that. There's always corrupt people everywhere. But I think that the problem in regard to the artifacts and the natives is most of them they don't belong to them, and they know they don't belong to them, and those that belong they were forced to be removed from the land and so they moved on, and so they don't consider it theirs anymore. They have not another belief, they have other totems to follow, so they don't have a purpose for them. So the state is forcing them to accept this, and they don't want it because they don't have a place to put it or what to do with them, because they don't recognize them as their own. Again showing that all of this is in agenda that has nothing to do with Indidia's peoples apart from eradicating their existence.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just say in response to that, Ricardo, actually, very near where you are right now, there are two trip A class facilities for holding archival materials on reservations. So a lot of how this works is funding through the federal government and obviously, if you're earmarked massive infrastructure money to get to build museums, to build like high end you know, environmentally not environmentally same, but I'm talking about for the artwork. It has to be environmentally controlled and it has the people have to be trained up to a certain level. Their archival skills have to be right obviously right. So they've actually done this thing where they've trained people, built these museums. They actually house very little and so I think this is a good question, like what Heather is bringing up, Like I I agree with you, Ricardo, they don't. They probably is not being sold. But what happens is these large institutions have huge archives that are not properly cataloged.
Speaker 2: Agree absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know, I've worked I've worked in one for the summer. It's a you know, it's a it's it's it. They don't really understand like what they have and a lot of the things are mislabeled. It's a lot more like bureaucratic disorganization than it is like necessarily a quote unquote conspiracy. But there is narrative control. And I think that both of you are getting at that. It's like it's like the funding that is what is the ideological constrictor so like you're getting it from this grant, from this foundation, from this foundation, then of course they're gonna select projects that suit what they are, you know, whatever they're looking to do.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you that there is a proposition in motion that we expect it gets to the right hands. And one of the propositions it does to try and correct this is that it has to have a lot of I don't know how to say it in English, but people have to be educated on what they're doing. So those that are going to sites and seeing if this is theirs is not, if it's sacred, if it's not sacred. It has to be people that has to be educated, not only academically, but also in indigenous practices, so and preferably they would be Indigenous people trained in their arts and in academic realm. And has to be people that have to be selected for their honesty and for their integrity. So it's not easy, but it's the only way to start going through the net and saying Okay, this stays in the museum, this goes to us, but goes into this place proper catalog protally identified put in a museum inside our land, and everything keeps being exposed and shown. So I think that not everything is black and white, and this isn't black and white as I've been putting, our Heather is being putting. I think, Jen, you are closer to the mark.
Speaker 3: You're right though, Ricardo is that there has been a large scale move what's called the decolonization of institutions, the decolonization of especially in the museum and the archive. And so this, right, this is a kind this is not really talked about in like the American political discourse, but in Canada this was like our number one primary mode of quote unquote wokeness. So it is kind of interesting, this decolonization model, and and just like what it means and it is about, it is kind of what Ricardo's talking about, Like it's hiding the archive. It's like, okay, so we don't know really know what's in the archive, but this is like a more it's obscuring it even further because you're you're saying, okay, all these artifacts are nebulous. We don't know who which title is a big part of this, Like who claims the title? I'm sure Cardon knows Lave of Us, but like exactly like what tribe claims it, and then there will be multiple tribes that dispute ownership of the relics or the bones or whatever it is. So then that has to go through a long many years of litigation, and then it has to go through like a crown a crown. Excuse me, I can't even speak a crown like mediation process between the different tribes because the government will also fight it. That's the whole thing. That's how it works here. This is the government will also say, oh, it's ours, so they'll all be suing each other. They'll be like a it's That's that's how they complicate all these things like what hell they're talking about? Like showing auditing the Smithsonian. It's very difficult to do here because everything is so entwined with federal funding.
Speaker 4: And I just wanted to bring up a very famous person who's been hiding things.
Speaker 1: The Zahi Hawas in Egypt is the king of hiding things.
Speaker 4: He also, let's not forget, he was in jail. He was jailed. I don't know who let him out.
Speaker 1: Someone in the government let him out. He was supposed to be in jail for a very long time, and he was in jail for selling off Egypt's antiquities. That's exactly why he was in jail. So he was and somehow the government change and he got out of jail. But that's what he was doing. He was giving favors to people if they so they could have access to some of the antiquities, they could have access to some of the digs, exclusive access. So he was jailed for this, and so it's not to me. I mean, Egypt is a prime example of people selling off stuff. I mean remember Tut and commons tomb. I can't recall the lord, the lord's name, the one who allegedly first excavated the tomb.
Speaker 4: It's escaping me.
Speaker 1: But anyway, they found in one of his homes that he had in the UK a hidden wall and within this entire wall were all these artifacts from King Tut's tomb. And this was recently that this was discovered. So I think this has been going on a long time. I mean, think about mummy dust. I mean remember.
Speaker 4: Back in the nineteen twenties when people.
Speaker 1: Were going over to Egypt and making selling the mummies to make mummy dust so they could put it on their skin to look younger and so I just have a you know, maybe I'm just more cynical, but I just have a bad feeling getting back to the Smithsonian, in particular that a lot of these artifacts, especially the giant bones, are already gone.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Jim Vieira, who is also a studier of the giants, he went through all of the articles, newspaper articles that he could possibly be fine going back as far as he could and seeing that the saying that we, oh, we were on a farm and they dug up these giant bones, and they're all over in almost every state in the United States of America.
Speaker 4: And the end result of every article.
Speaker 1: Is and so and so from the Smithsonian came and they took the bones.
Speaker 4: Well, Jim made a catalog, a list of all these bones, and he.
Speaker 1: Actually called the Smithsonian and found out their catalog numbers of these bones that were actually entered into the archives and asked them, well, do you have this number in this and they said no, they had no record of any of those bones at all.
Speaker 4: So yes, of course they could be misplaced. I know exactly.
Speaker 1: The basement here in the Archaeology Museum in Aruba is just a it's a disaster. I mean, they don't even know what they have. My ex boyfriend, I remember, he called me one day, so, oh, I just found a skull I've been looking for for like two years.
Speaker 4: You know. And this is a small museum, so I know that things.
Speaker 1: Could definitely be misplaced in. It's just sloppy management. And the whole job of the archaeologist is to catagalogue, catalog things and categorize things, and yet and archives them properly, and sadly they haven't done so. But also I think there's this nefarious arm of things going on the black market. I mean, you know, there was a story and it was covered up so quickly of the owner, the CEO of hobby Lobby, and he was shipping.
Speaker 5: I was going to bring this up, I should you not. I was going to wait for a break because I was kind of a little bit off topic. Anybody know about hobby Lobby, Yes, so please continue?
Speaker 1: Oh so yeah, no, he So they were they opened up something that was supposed to be like paints or something innocuous for a hobby's hobby store, and instead it was these ancient religious artifacts.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite sure what it was. I never could find specifically what it was. But it was cret at to create.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just one thing, and it was labeled as something but like innocuous, but it was.
Speaker 4: Actually all these religious artifacts. Where did he get those from? And and by the way, nothing happened. I don't even know. I don't think he got fined. I don't think the store is still bigger than ever. They're expanding. So how did he get them? Who was he buying them from? Why was it covered up?
Speaker 5: So that's right now, sorry guys, and he did them, I think half of them were saying too.
Speaker 4: Did he forfeited?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he had been doing this for a while, so he This wasn't just a yeah, that's someone that they caught, but that they hey had been doing this for a long time. And still, okay, maybe he forfeited, but what did they do with it now they forfeited? Would they send it back, send it back to where it was all these different channels.
Speaker 4: They couldn't even figure out where they exactly came from.
Speaker 1: It was just so covered up. It was very advanced, and this was a business. And so that's the type of stuff I'm always thinking about because I'll even.
Speaker 4: See online and I'm in some groups where they're selling artifacts.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, okay, maybe they're fake, but man, they do look real. And I'm always wondering, like shrunken heads. I'm in a group that's selling shrunken heads. Look where are they getting the shrunken heads?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: So it's just to me, it's very it's very interesting and puzzling and horrifying because I think there is a black market and it's being fueled by these museums.
Speaker 5: You know, George Soros has a house in Katona. I just saw that a giant found in Katona.
Speaker 7: There will to be a nag perthek So all these elitists are related to these giants, right, and so they're just taking back the bones of their families, right right, yes, exactly.
Speaker 5: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: It is interesting that the hobby lobby Garden West fundeling Gnostic tax as we often talk about on the show, like how much Book of Enoch three is like so pervasive among quote unquote conspiracy culture.
Speaker 5: And they're closed on Sundays because they like that they're so young Christian. No, those guys are going to anastic mess yeah and go to church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's sadly I think that you know, that's why with the Smithsonian. I mean, these bones, then we're going back to the eighteen hundreds. I just I don't have much faith in it. But you know, for example, we're missing both there's all these skeletal remains that the museum here has no clue where the skeleton remains went. I just posted recently on my ex account of something from the archaeological reports of these two elongated giant skulls that were unearthed in a burial not far from where I'm sitting right now, and they are totally gone. They're completely vanished. The last known location was Hunter College in New York City. Why were they in Hunter College? No one even knows they weren't even here excavating. So that's the kind of thing that always makes me curious, you know, why why weren't they Why didn't they stay in the islands.
Speaker 4: Why didn't they go to Holland.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know this, Aruba is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and they have a lot of the stuff from Aruba and Bonair and curs out as well, and they have a lot of the giant bones too. But in the meantime, I'm hopeful that at least we can revisit napro with this whole unearthing of what's going on in the Smithsonian.
Speaker 4: And it's mainstream now.
Speaker 1: It's not just us talking to each other on Twitter, you know, it's now and on podcasts now.
Speaker 4: Actually everyone's talking about this.
Speaker 1: It's a front page story and now, and for that I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you that in the Simpsonian you won't find many giant bones. First of all, because they dispersed them, others, they just destroyed them. There is records of them destroying them, and so I don't I don't fancy that we're going to find any significant bones of giants within the vaults of the Simpsony. They're all gone, either sold or destroyed or remove from archive and some box that no one will open. So yeah, yeah, But but if you've seen the screen that I shared, there's a lot of articles mentioning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to put that back up and we'll take a look at it. I was going to ask you to put it back up. I'm so sorry. Yeah, yeah, I was gonna wait for her to finish, and then I was going to ask you if you wanted to show that. I think it's kind of interesting. Remember one time when I don't remember for what reason, I was covering it. You hear about like androids or auto autoumaton or whatever they called them back in the day, and I found like old newspaper clippings from like the seventeen hundreds and I think the eighteen hundreds of like them them mentioning like telling you to come down to this area at twelve o'clock during the day and we're gonna have a six year old boy that looks like, you know, a six year old boy size you know android. Oh it is because Albertus Magnus, that's right, Saint Albertus Magnus. I think it's from like one thousand. He had a Android. And supposedly Thomas Aquinas, who is fucking huge in the Catholic Church. Some of them actually don't even say what would Jesus do? Anymore? They say what would Thomas Aquinas do? That's how big this guy is. He supposedly destroyed the android because they got them all nervous and scared. But supposedly one of the saints even had an android. Sure, the word android is came from his his device. The word reason we even have the word android is because of that guy's thing.
Speaker 2: If you go and look my paper automata, you'll find that there was already automata around the year one thousand BC. Oh wow, yeah, so, and these were recorded in history as most of them were musical, and there is rumors of flying birds, replicas of insects, and they started to increase the size of things. And then for instance what Nick was talking about the boys, if you go and look around the sixteen hundreds, they were doing extremely complicated automata that could write. So there is this still in the museum, this automata that can write an entire story like a child. You look at it and it's exactly like a child writing. It's it's quite impressive to watch.
Speaker 5: So crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What they didn't have is programming in terms of writing in a computer and making him the different things. So it follows a type of wheels and spikes, and so they could change the movements, but it was once it sat. It only does that until you have to change completely the way that these wheels and these spikes will interact with one another. And the ones in one thousand BC, some of them were by steam, so they didn't use steam as a locomotive of anything. But they use steam as a form of entertainment. They knew the technology to just they didn't use it as we use them as you use it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, That's what I had kind of a soumed I think I had. I had guests I think like doing it differently. I think in one article that I read, they suggested it might have been magnets of mercury or whatever.
Speaker 2: But sure some of them, yeah, some of them.
Speaker 5: Had Yeah, But I was I did say, I was like, I guarantee you these things are just like take understanding almost simples actually believe it or not, and just like playing around with it. I mean, if you you know, I guess like if you kind of just study these things kind of in a basic understanding, you'd probably be able to fool around and make that if you had the time to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, of course.
Speaker 5: So it was just like I think they were just taking advantage of stuff that most people didn't just know about.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's it's imagine imagine a clock. You see how many cogs and wheels a clock has. They did that and created automaton the same way you build a watch. So the principle is the same, it's just wheels and cogs.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Just going back to the museum component because I have something upcoming in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be traveling.
Speaker 1: To Curasao and Kurasao is one of the ABC islands, also called the Islands of the Giants. So so we had two skulls here, also giant skulls.
Speaker 4: One was the largest skull ever unearthed and it was here in Aruba.
Speaker 1: And they are all these skulls also, aside from being a large, are also elongated. So these two skulls were last seen. They were taken from Aruba, and we have the documentation that's actually in a scientific report. They were taken from Aruba and brought to Currosau and Curasau. For a long time, no one would look at the skulls until finally the head of anthropology at the Tropical Museum in Amsterdam eventually came over to Currosau and did examine the skulls and she wrote up an archaeological report and in that report she stated that they were indeed giant skulls with elongation that appeared to be natural. Soon after, sadly, she died in a plane crash. However, those skulls were then housed. No museum would take the skulls, so the man in charge of financing the unearthing of the skulls he created his own museum built around the skulls, and it's called the Cursew Museum, which I was. I was just there last year and it's still there. So I went to the curers Down Museum last year after I made many phone calls and I asked about where are the skulls, and they said they had the skulls, but they disappeared and they had no idea who had them. So while I was there, the head of the museum, which is part of the actually part of the government of Cursow, the Dutch government, he contacted the head of the archaeology museum in Cursew and asked this woman, do you have the skulls?
Speaker 4: And she would.
Speaker 1: Neither confirm or deny whether or not they had the skulls. So my goal is to get the skulls back to Aruba and housed in the museum here. There's no reason why they have to be in Curasao unless they're being hidden from the public. So when I go back in a couple of weeks, I have an appointment to see the head of archaeology in Curisu, and I'm hopeful that they will be honest with me, and if so, I'm hopeful that I can begin the process to repatriate the skulls back to Aruba, which I've been trying to do now for at least six years, and so I will keep you posted on that.
Speaker 4: But they just again, it just goes with the ties with.
Speaker 1: This whole thing with the Smithsonian and what my daughter and I witnessed this couple of weeks ago at the museum in New York. It's this constant hiding of the narrative. But I think I feel it's getting out of their hands now that it's getting so big and people can be waking up so fast and thank goodness for your shows like yours and sharing stories on social media. We're able to communicate faster than they're able to hide the things, not like how they used to do. And it's getting out there that these things are disappearing, particularly from museums that a lot of cases we're funding with our taxpayer dollars, so you know, it's it's the people's museum, and it's about our human story. We all have the right to see these things.
Speaker 4: And I mean.
Speaker 1: There are three fingered statues right now in the basement of the Archaeology Museum here in Aruba that they told me we'll never see the light of day because it doesn't fit any of the narrative. That's literally what they said.
Speaker 4: One of them. Actually they was just shipped over to.
Speaker 1: A museum in Leiden in the Netherlands, which if it had no value, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why they shifted over there. So but it's just.
Speaker 1: Like again, this whole covering up the stories is really what I think is the is so difficult because then when you tell people that there were giants, well where are the bones?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And this snide remark as if you know, that's the simplest part of the story. So yeah, I just I'm hopeful that I will make headway because it's been six years of me trying to get these skulls. First of all, to find them. The last known location, as I said, was the Currostyle Museum. The last written documentation of someone seeing them was in the nineteen eighties. I believe it was nineteen eighty six mentioned in the reading Eagle out of reading Pennsylvania, and in the article, the journalist mentions that she saw the two skulls in the basement and the lower level, not the basement, the lower level of the museum and documents.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have a copy of that article.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so they were there, and now they're not there, and no one wants to tell me where they are, which is very strange. I mean, why would you not want to do that. It just doesn't even make sense. And why they holding onto something that's not theirs. That's the other part of the story.
Speaker 7: Well, Heather, the whole tridactyl pH and I going on right now in Peru could be related to why they're trying to cover up these three fingered statues. Yeah, there could be a crossover between the tridactyls there and what's going on in Aruba, which could also be related to the giants in some way. All I know is that these pieces can come together until we get some transparency.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's funny because the whoever runs i't account the tridactyls.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure who. But I posted a statue that was here in the museum.
Speaker 1: I know, last I checked it was still here, and they actually reposted my post because it has three fingers and they look like aliens.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anyone's seen them.
Speaker 1: They're very strange looking creatures with elongates skilled big, big like eyes but like coffee being eyes, which are another strange thing that all these artifacts seem to have. And then the three fingers very strange, but I agree, I think that's part of it too.
Speaker 4: They don't but how can they explain it? You know, what is it?
Speaker 1: Where would they get the inspiration from this? I mean from mushroom being on a mushroom trip.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't think so.
Speaker 7: The Tritactal mummies that are found in Peru have the exact same features, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Once I saw that he reposted my or she. I don't know who's run side account, but they reposted. Then I went and I looked at the mummies again and specifically their eyes, and I never realized, wow, that maybe that's what they were representing with these coffee bean eyes. They were representing these big eyes that were because the eyes don't look human. No human has eyes that look like that, and no human has three fingers, and their heads are elongated.
Speaker 4: They're very strange, and the.
Speaker 1: One statue I recently posted also has their hands around their belly button their navel, just like the moi and all these other many Yes, exactly that same position. Yes, yes, exactly in Bali. As a matter of fact, they look almost exactly like the ones in Indonesia, which is even stranger and so as a matter of fact, one of the artifacts of these creatures was stolen from the museum, and I had an official from the museum send me a message on social media and asked me to not mention the statues anymore.
Speaker 4: Because they were afraid they were going to be stolen from the basement.
Speaker 1: By the way, they've never been on display, so rich and asked me to take down my post, which of course I didn't.
Speaker 4: So uh, they really really really want to hide these things.
Speaker 2: Sure you have the case of the of the stone that was stolen from Gobecu Tepe, still so well guarded, they are so protective of it, and still one of the stones weighs at about eighty pounds. I believe they managed to take it away and take it home. So nothing is safe. Basically, it's just a matter of opportunity for these people to take this kind of stuff. They I think there's some millionaires to have this on their rooms.
Speaker 7: The Peruvian government tried to stop a press conference where they were talking about these triedactls and they came into the room with the police to stop the press conference. They were hoping that they could seize them on site. And so one of the guys involved is now suing the Peruvian government for three hundred million dollars and so they're going ahead with the lawsuit. They're gonna, you know, make some headway against this. So I think there is hope, you know, I mean, the Smithsonian and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 2: I think it's linked together. Well, well, the tried acles is not It's not the worst case because the university they is studying them are exposing some of the results that they have, even them being so controversial, I think. And to me that I don't know, it was unique that interviewed. Uh it was right here that we interviewed was gonna yeah. So to me that what marked me more is the fact that these creatures come from X. So that that differentiates us completely from them because they come from X and they come from larvae. It's a larvae that comes from the eggs, right, and this larvae are also represented in many cultures around the world. Well, this is all speculation, but it seems to be the same phenomenon. So when you associate that usually this larvas need an environment to uh have the metamorphosis, right, Uh? Which which what? I what is that environment is? Is it human?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: What is they used in order to become what they become? One of their adults? I find that very interesting.
Speaker 4: Mhm Heather, Yes, yes, no, I'm here. No.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, you know, it's funny because there are over and over you see that same face, you know, those same like the There are carvings here in Cursau of this like alien face. You know, it's like upside down triangle face and big eyes, and you keep seeing it.
Speaker 4: Even at Bandolier.
Speaker 1: National Monument in New Mexico, not far from Chaco Canyon. Actually on one wall of the entire wall of the canyon are all those same heads, those like upside down triangle with the big eyes carved.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over and over.
Speaker 1: And I remember I went to the visitors center because again, in my whole life, I'm arguing with people at museums and national monuments, et cetera. I went to the ranger and I said, why don't you tell people about all those drawings? Like I mean, I can't believe how many times I've been to Bandolier and I've never seen these heads carved into the wall. And they said, I don't know, they said, And actually a younger person there, a younger seemed to be newer of our rangers, said what heads? They didn't even know what I was talking about. So, and then another time, just with the grand cover up, I went to Chaco Canyon specifically to see the six fingered hand prints and six toed prints that are on the walls of Pablo Bonita in Chaco Canyon, and these have been documented, there are photos of them. So I spoke to the head park ranger at Chaco Canyon and I asked him if he could go out with me to Pueblo Bonita and show me exactly.
Speaker 4: Where the prints were in the walls. These were petroglyph prints, and he said, oh no, we covered them up with cement. I said what, and he said, yeah.
Speaker 1: Too many people were coming by and looking at that, looked at them, so we just covered them up with cement. I looked at it.
Speaker 4: I said, are you making a joke.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it, and he said, no, I'm serious, he said, we just because an article had come out and I can't recall where, and it mentioned about the six fingered six toes prints in Pueblo Bonita and how a majority of the people who lived in Chaco at that time had.
Speaker 4: Six fingers and six toes and so instead.
Speaker 1: Of maybe protecting it or fencing it off or something, they just covered it up with cement and I never got to see them, and.
Speaker 4: I, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I specifically went, I mean, anyone who's been to Chaco Canyon. I've been there four, three or four times, actually maybe even five who's been there knows that it's such an ordeal to get to Chaco Canyon. It's not like there's a little road and then you park your card. No, it's like you have to drive way into the middle of the desert, then go off the paved road. Then you're on fifty miles fifty miles on dirt, totally a not maintained road, with wildlife running out at you and stuff. And then finally you get to the visitor center at Chaco Canyon. It's just a quite an ordeal, and to go all.
Speaker 4: The way there to see those prints and then be so beyond.
Speaker 1: Disappoint and mortified at the conclusion that the park had decided to cover.
Speaker 4: Up the Prince with cement. And this is just going on and on, and now you have to wonder how long has this been going on for? How many museums have we gone to and the head have been completely scrubbed and sanitized.
Speaker 1: It's very frustrat treading when you the people you trust in trust with these with these treasures of our human story, are betraying us.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure that the cement will lead the pigments on the rock. So right, if someone decides to one day take the cement out, there will be nothing on the wall because it will lead the very minerals of the of the wall itself.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, it will totally have destroyed the Prince, just like the olive trees and go back like tape, the same.
Speaker 2: Thing exactly, This purposeful.
Speaker 4: Destruction and such a nonchalant attitude about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's like they have a shield. They know, they know that they can do this because first of all the people that do this, the guy that applied the cement couldn't care less of what he's doing is getting paid to do a job. So it doesn't understand nothing about this. It would be a very good coincidence if it did and accept it to do the job. And who's really responsible is someone who paid and there's this puppet that agrees with it. Right, whoever is working there knows the value of those images no matter what they're trying to say. So, Uh, that's the person that I would call somewhat responsible. But what are they going to do? Quit the jobs? And then they don't have a means to sustain the sustain their families. So it's a very complicated situation. Well it's I think. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 7: You've got other worldly objects being treated with other worldly irresponsibility.
Speaker 4: Definitely exactly, Uh, Ricardo, did you did you?
Speaker 5: Did you happen to have those slides?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, put them right up all right? Can you see them?
Speaker 5: M no, not yet.
Speaker 2: A press share screen just as oh no, no, now it is there. We go okay. So in this image we're seeing the expedition of the Majullum, the very famous expedition. Uh, and this is pig piglia. I can't see the name. So they were on the Yeah, they were on the ship and saw this naked giant on the shore, and so they send the guy to the shore and then appeared the wife of the giant guy. And they did a drawing of what they saw. And this is the scale.
Speaker 1: We have a similar picture like this in Aruba of when Vespucci met the giants.
Speaker 2: Actually sure, and this I can let me see, I have this. It really complicates. So this is a sign of some of the news that were pretty common when they found giants somewhere.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, that was New York Times, August seventeenth, eighteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: Eighteen eighty five. Yes, skeletons seven feet long, a race of giants in Old Gold eighteen ninety. This is all New York Times. Fine giant Indian bones, workmen on Harlan Road, on Earth, rolls of Ticus tribe, several skeletons of unusual size. Then in Malchael Creed Greek. This guy is from Sweden, the living colossus. This is giant bones in mound seven hundred years ago. Let me see if we say be size.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was just going to say they were sent to the American Indian Museum, which is part of the Smithsonian.
Speaker 2: Here we have news about a race of Indian giants. Giant skeletons found cave in Mexico gives up the bones of an ancient race, two hundred skeletons. All of these disappeared eight feet and eleven inches. So the femur alone reached the normal person on the side. Just a femur.
Speaker 5: The molders are big enough to crack a coconut.
Speaker 7: Abraham Lincoln mentioned giants and one of his speeches, sure, we're all just dumbfounded today that they, you know, don't exist or whatever. It's it's maddening, like how did they know more about the world around them back then than we do today? Look look at this fellow. Why is he not in the history book?
Speaker 2: This guy was two point six meters tall eight feet and six inches. Wow. His footwear was also legendary, and the expression Maximus's boots come to be used in popular parlance. This is ohio.
Speaker 5: Ft six inches. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think some of this gigantism might be the result of eugenics, Like if you have controlled breeding programs for you know, generation upon generation trying to get the maximum height and like muscle tone. Why not you know that could happen. Well, in my paper, the first thing I tried to convey to people is for people to understand what is a giant? Right, because most people, Oh.
Speaker 5: We lost you, we lost your ricardo for some reason. We just we lost the audio we can see you. That's weird. Yeah, all of a sudden just went out. That is so weird.
Speaker 2: The nephel.
Speaker 5: Right, Yo, it's just like I don't know oils and just cut off.
Speaker 2: No, he was about to drop a truth ball day.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if if maybe it might be worth just leaving and coming back. Unfortunately, I don't know. Sometimes Streamyard gets a little weird. Yeah, yeah right in his paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I want to hear about the paper. We know the giants here in Aruba. You know, people always like, well, how big are the giants? You know, they think they're like five four fun, you know, like they're hearkening back to their childhood. But the giants here, the tallest one so far was over eight feet tall, but in the archaeological reports it stated they could be as large as twelve feet tall. So but it wasn't just their height that.
Speaker 4: Was so representative. Of them being giants.
Speaker 1: But also their width, their whole, their their bones were bigger, their muscles. They were huge people, not just by their length but by therewith and so they weren't these tall, lanky NBA players. These were massive, massive people. That also led to them being called giants. Aside from just their height, They're.
Speaker 2: Like ice age megafauna.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, very similar.
Speaker 5: Regardless. You want to try to see if now you're muted. You're muted now anyway, No, what the hell happened? That is so weird. Damn I got muted out of nowhere that as well. So sorry, sir. No, So, Heather, did you happen to notice any more funeral homes over by the Freeman's lodges?
Speaker 4: I know now I'm upseessed this.
Speaker 1: Now you have me looking all the time because we have so many Masonic temples here. Now I'm always looking where is the closest funeral?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought that was hilarious. It was like ten minutes after the show you sent me a screenshot.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh my god, yes, because now I'm like, why gosh, He's totally right.
Speaker 1: Every time there is a Masonic temple right down the street, there is a funeral home.
Speaker 4: It's just bizarre. It's actually scary. But now it's you know, addicting.
Speaker 1: Ye, once you see a Masonic temple, where's the closest funeral home? Right right?
Speaker 5: What kind of stuff do you got you have anything like moving forward that you're looking to do. I think you might have mentioned it earlier, but so, yeah, so we'll be going.
Speaker 1: To cure us out and actually the end of September, like yeah, the last week of September.
Speaker 4: I have that trip set.
Speaker 1: So that's hopefully where I can finally track down the two giant skulls that I've been looking for that were unearthed here in nineteen seventy from the Malmuk Cemetery, which is probably the largest cemetery of ancient cemetery in the entire Caribbean. They stopped digging at seventy two skeletal remains simply because they were all disintegrating. But out of this archaeological dig they were able to salvage two skulls, and those two skulls were the ones that went over to Kersau and then the Cursau Museum and then disappeared off the face of the earth. And after I went to the last known location to try to find them, they were told that I was told that they could be at the Archaeology Museum, so.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping to track them down there, So that'll be.
Speaker 1: My next adventure, still trying to find these skulls and get them back to Aruba where they belong.
Speaker 4: I would love to see them in a museum here in Aruba.
Speaker 1: I mean, even even if they would ever put them on display, you know now, you're just so worried about even if we brought them back here, would they ever make it to the main floor of the museum, or would they be banished to the basement or worse yet disappeared.
Speaker 4: So I still would love to continue the quest to find them. And now that I have this hunch that maybe they're.
Speaker 1: Still in Curisal, I'm hoping that I will be at least able to see them, but I don't know so, but it's worth it. I'll be spending a couple of days over there trying to find enough contacts that maybe can tell me about the skulls. I did meet someone who actually did see the skulls when they were at the Curasau Museum, and they mentioned to me how huge they were, so I'm very much looking forward to hopefully at least tracking them down, maybe seeing some other photos of them. The only known reports we have of them are in the Archaeological Record with some photos, and actually I think I have some of them posted on my Instagram.
Speaker 5: Oh if I follow your Instagram to check that out?
Speaker 4: Sure, Actually I think I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if I think I only know you from from Twitter, so I have to check it out your link.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I try to post different things on all my social media just to keep it interesting. But like today with the Smithsonian, I had to post about that on all my social media because I think it's so exciting.
Speaker 4: And even if it might not nothing might come of it.
Speaker 1: I'm hopeful that at least we're having these discussions in the mainstream, which is really important. And of course maybe we can revisit NACRA and decide that it's not good for our human story. So even if we could just start little and move forward, I don't know. Representative Luna follows me on X so I'm hoping that you know, when I send her messages, I hope.
Speaker 4: That it influences some of her investigations in DC.
Speaker 5: I see doubt it. Uh No, No, good luck with all that stuff too in the future. I really hope there'd be some wild stuff if you can actually get your hands on that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would love to, Yes, I would love to.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, if they would hopefully be brought back and put on display.
Speaker 4: I mean that's the other component, so you know, it's kind of balancing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why no one in Aruba has tried to get those skulls back to Aruba all these years.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: Since nineteen seventy they've been on another island where they weren't from, and now they're not even on display anymore, and now people don't even really know where they are. So I'm not quite sure why the museum here in Aruba wouldn't have pushed for them to be brought back, unless, of course, they don't want them on display, which is probably one hundred percent the reason.
Speaker 5: I would think that. And then like, the average person probably doesn't even know the exist even like ask about so, yeah, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, Well, I mean the people even here in Aruba, they didn't even know that Aruba was called the Islands of the Giants.
Speaker 4: They didn't know the whole history of what Americo's interaction with the giants or any of the details. I mean, America Respucci is a very highly detailed account of when he interacted with the giants in fourteen ninety nine. So this and he I mean very detailed and what they were wearing, what they looked like, how they interacted, what their weapons were, how big they were, how aggressive they became, how he thought he was going to die that day when he interacted with them. So these are really important.
Speaker 1: I think historical facts. I mean, I don't I can't envision Americo Verospucci adding to that story because he, just like Vanderbilt, considered himself a historian and our archae kind of an amateur archaeologist in a way, an anthropologist, and wanted to gather all this information to share to people with people, you know, wanted people to know about these things from all over the world that general people couldn't have access to. So, you know, his account for me, and in the archaeological report that analyzes the Bonair skeleton, which is actually a giant skeleton that hopefully to this day is still on display. Last year was I went to the museum in Bonair and it was still on display, and that archaeological report written about the Bonair skeletons actually called the Bonair Skeleton.
Speaker 4: That report was written in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: The conclusion of the investigators was that Vespuci's account of the giants seems to be real and that there were giants on the island. That's an actual quote from the investigators in the archaeological report.
Speaker 4: So I also have the confirmation from the head.
Speaker 1: Of the archaeology museum in Bonaire who told me that, yes, indeed it was a giant skeleton. Yes, oh, I see you a post about Solomon Islands. Oh, yes, the Solomon Islands are.
Speaker 4: To me, that's one of the craziest places.
Speaker 1: I would love to go to, the Solomon Islands, and because they have to this day, the local people speak of the giants on one particular island of the Solomon Islands that they don't go to, none of them go to.
Speaker 4: And there were reports, I believe maybe I spoke.
Speaker 1: Last time about this, about how the giants had kidnapped one of the village village.
Speaker 4: Girls, young girls, and brought them.
Speaker 1: The giants brought them into their tribe type atmosphere on their island and she became like half giant half I mean, even though she wasn't a giant, we.
Speaker 4: Get to act like them.
Speaker 1: And then she made it with a giant and had a high child, and allegedly it was just recently that the child died. And the people of the Solomon Islands, when they speak of the giants, they speak of the giants as if they are real, not like they're a myth, not like there are some sort of a fantasy or some strange story, but that they are actually real and and they're and they're frightened of them.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 2: That is fascinating. So what do you think it is about islands and giants?
Speaker 7: Right? It's it's always the islands, right, you think about ancient Greece, they talk about uh, you know when uh in the Odyssey, Odysseus comes across the island of these one eyed giants. Right, And so you've got that theme over and over again of giants and islands.
Speaker 4: It's very strange.
Speaker 1: You know, the only thing I could ever think of about that is that some thing happened. Either they were forced out of somewhere, either by threats of violence, either by some cataclysmic event, and that they believed maybe islands.
Speaker 4: I mean, even look at Easter Island Rapanui, same thing.
Speaker 1: There were reports of giants on Easter Islands, so that maybe they fled to these islands and for safety purposes. They were able to patrol these islands very easily. There were tall people, they could see people coming very easily, and I think that it afforded them protection, I would think, but I'm not sure. But it is strange that there is this connection between islands and giants, and repeatedly, over and over we hear about giants on islands, ancient giants living on islands, and interestingly, they all kind of looked alike too, huge people, elongated skulls. So I'm thinking there was some sort of event that forced them to flee to these islands for some sort of protection, and that these islands provided the perfect way to protect themselves as well as police the area around.
Speaker 4: The islands to make sure that they weren't interfered with. That's the only thing I can come up with.
Speaker 7: I think it could have to do with the energies, because you know, these people seem connected to something otherworldly, right, and these islands generally where they congregate, have massive you know energetic spikes. This is also where we get the concept of cyclopean architecture, right that's named directly after the Cyclopsis.
Speaker 1: So yes, true, and we're also we just actually on Monday, we had an earthquake here. We have a lot of earthquakes here in Aruba. We are on a major fault line, and through fault lines usually energy comes out. So for example, the balance stone in North Salem, New York, which I just recently saw a couple of weeks ago, again, that is on a major fault line, and there could be.
Speaker 4: This electricity that's formed from.
Speaker 1: This massive stone on top of these little smaller stones and the fault line, and there's a water like a creek nearby, a small creek. So maybe the connection of all three of these could either create an energetic field, create a.
Speaker 4: Portal as something of this nature.
Speaker 1: Because we have a lot of things like that here too in Aruba, with balanced stones and fault lines.
Speaker 2: It's the same formula for a mound site too.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and we have in Aruba tons of mounts, most of which have been destroyed. This is so funny.
Speaker 1: So the archaeologists here supposed to protect the land, so before they build all these massive hotels here they have the archaeologists come and so there are burials that they just green lit every building of every hotel, over all these ancient burial sites of shell middens. So these people in Aruba, they had shell middens that were definitely for refuse. And if you see the shell middens that are still in existence on the island, you can tell right away there for refuse.
Speaker 4: So you could find.
Speaker 1: Ash in there, old pottery, old conch shells that had been opened, et cetera, from extinct species, actually oyster shells that have been opened. But then you'll see the burial mounds, the burial shell mounds, which are entirely different, completely different construction, a lot more with grave gifts such as bones, animal bones.
Speaker 4: Very rare shells for that time, et cetera.
Speaker 1: But the they are all mounds, and they're all in these very highly considered highly energetic places by limestone, for example, which has crystalline properties. So I think that there is a connection between where these locations are, especially megalithic sites, and.
Speaker 4: Where the energy is. I agree with you, especially with the mounds. It's the same. It's the same concept over and over again.
Speaker 2: Was back and you hear me, no, yes, yes, it wasn't Odyssey to come back here. No, No, I have to I have to answer a Microsoft QUESTIONNAIREY in order to enter back in the computer. Then I was kicked out of Google. Then I was kicked out of X because the link is on No, no, I am. I apologize for this. And now my screen is extremely dark and I don't understand what's going on. So I know I have something to increase it.
Speaker 5: You know, one thing I did want to just add to what you're saying, Heather, and I mean even headless between what I mean. I know Ricardo showed a newspaper before and even Gregory Little on the show have both mentioned mounds with giants bones being found in them.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 5: So it's interesting with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Gregory is you know a lot of the artifacts that he finds in that are well, we're in museums. He also made a post recently about how a lot of these artifacts are disappearing from the museums and are being replaced with art.
Speaker 4: You know, this is the new thing.
Speaker 1: These archaeology museums are becoming art museums out of nowhere. And he showed a lot of the of the artifacts are actually not even the artifacts themselves. They're duplicates, so they're replicas. And this is another trend that's happening that they're having replicas and sell the actual artifact on display, which I have no idea what the.
Speaker 4: Reason he is behind them, but he has been sorely.
Speaker 1: Disappointed when he's been circling back to some of these museums at the at the disappearance of these artifacts and then being replaced with art. And he does not blame, but he credits a lot of these disappearances to Nagpra and how the Native American populations are asking for these things back and they're giving them back, and sometimes they're even being reburied, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I had a depressing thought, what would you do before a cataclysm the old stuff and put it into the into the bonkers, right, yeah, get all the good stuff and put it in the bonkers right.
Speaker 4: Always?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always the case before any sort of war or anything, these things.
Speaker 4: Are hidden and safely kept. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: No, it's a possibility, courl you know, if there are situations with mounts and the giants, well.
Speaker 2: I think I think Heather summarize it pretty well with what's going on, is they when they find them, either they don't record them, make the records of them at all, or they just hide them again where they were, or they just disappeared so we don't find them that Unfortunately, there's not much to say beyond the few reports we have, and most of them are mouths to mouth because they don't don't make it records of them, So it's it's pretty much impossible to follow up unless we know where they were and you can go there and see if they're there. The problem is we can't go beyond the doors because they don't let us in. So it's a very situation, a very hard situation to turn into our favor.
Speaker 4: So have you had Fritz Zimmerman.
Speaker 5: On your showed? Actually, oh no, it might be thinking of somebody else.
Speaker 1: He's also done extensive work with the giants, particularly as it pertains to mounds in the United States, and he posted on Facebook or x recently and I responded that there was a drawing at Grave Creek Mound, which I don't know if you've ever been to Grave Creek Mount, but it's absolutely fascinating and within that mound we're found giants.
Speaker 4: And they have a very nice.
Speaker 1: Museum there, well it was at that time, and this was a couple of years ago, who knows now. And in the museum, in the center of the museum, they have an entire exhibit saying that there were never any giants in the mounds.
Speaker 4: I mean, they go out of their.
Speaker 1: Way to tell you there were no giants, and they show a picture from an illustration from I guess the newspaper in the eighteen hundreds of these a mother and a child looking at this skeleton on display, and the original drawing. The original illustration showed a giant skeleton, a huge giant skeleton.
Speaker 4: In the daughter or tiny little figures at.
Speaker 1: The base looking up at the giant. And then in this quote unquote giant display now in the museum at the Grave Creek Mound which is called Moundsville, West Virginia, they took that drawing and made the giant like a normal size person, completely altered the original artwork and used it as proof that there were never any giants in the mounds, when in essence they've completely lied, altered the evidence, and now are bending over backwards to try to tell you like crazy that there were never any giants in the mound.
Speaker 4: It's just sorry, it's just even this small. I mean, it's not a small museum.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's an impressive museum, quite frankly. But and the Grave Creek Mound is just your jaw drops when you see it. You can believe that hardly anyone knows about this thing.
Speaker 4: And it's so massive. Okay, it's in an isolated part of West Virginia. It's not very.
Speaker 7: Either, but I've been there. I was actually at a lock and at the prison right across from the mound.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that prison is so I was always asking, I wonder if the prison is haunted.
Speaker 2: Because they hated tours of it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, because it's right by the barrel mounts, so you know, there were other mounds that they destroyed.
Speaker 4: It with that prison.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that place was haunted. I mean the shadows all over that place were just jumping. You could see it with your flashlight and everything had a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: Wow. So did you go to the museum.
Speaker 7: This is in the middle of the night, so I only saw it from across the street and I'm like, what is that over there? I walked across the street and it's this massive mound, and I start seeing these sides for it and stuff. But they don't really take too good a care of it, you know, No, they just thought I was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they they don't.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I have no idea why, but you're right, it's they don't maintain it very well.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 1: I was saying the same thing to my daughter. I couldn't believe that they weren't maintained. I mean, to me, it's I don't even know why. It's more interesting than Disney World. I mean, this place is so strange and the energy is weird, and it's surrounded by mounds.
Speaker 4: I mean, there were mounds everywhere.
Speaker 1: And then once you see the mounds, you can't stop seeing the mountain everywhere you going.
Speaker 4: Just you know, across the street is Ohio very close. It's very close to Oho Ohio.
Speaker 1: Border, and you'll see cemeteries all built on top of mounds, which modern cemeteries.
Speaker 4: It's very, very strange, riddled with mounds, and no one even really knows about it.
Speaker 1: It's very sad, actually, because it's a fascinating part of the human story.
Speaker 4: Are the burial mounds and it's global. Burial mounds are everywhere.
Speaker 2: Driving through that topography really reminded me of going out to Older Riby. Have you ever been out there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 7: Oh Older Riby is great. It's sort of like all these canyon areas. And I went out there to see it was like January of two thousand and one, and they actually you know, invited us in even though it was in the off season, and we got to participate the naming ceremony for a small child there.
Speaker 1: So wow. It reminds me also if the I always wondered, but I don't know if it's you know, this is just me always thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know if you've.
Speaker 1: Been in Washington State to the Polue, those massive they look the same as burial mounds.
Speaker 4: I mean, no one can understand where did they come from?
Speaker 1: They what was the geo in terms of geography and topography, doesn't they don't even make sense.
Speaker 4: It's just this patch of land where it's just these I mean they look all like Grave Creek Mound after.
Speaker 1: Grave Creek Round, after Great Creek Mound, and actually there's this steepest hill they call them hills, steepest hills farmed in North America and all over. They have they have science like to not tip the tractors because they're so steep, and they actually have to have different devices on their tractors so that they don't flip over them and kill the farmer, which happens often in this area.
Speaker 4: Of Washington there, Washington State, Yes, Washington State. It's called the Polue. They're very streams. Yes, And I'm always wondering if they were burial mounts.
Speaker 1: I just recently saw a whole special on them, and and the geologist was trying to figure out why were they even in the specific area, what was the geological occurrence that made them form? And more questions and answers of course.
Speaker 2: But there's mounts or rock mounts there I.
Speaker 4: Believes are earth because they're farmed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So and and that did that program you watch mention any alignments because it's easy to find if there are mounds, because if they are, they are aligned right.
Speaker 1: Yes, they didn't mention it because there was more like a mainstream type show just kind of mentioning this strange geologic formation and how they were. You know that they didn't know where they came from. It wasn't very in depth like a conversation we would have. But if I mean, yeah, I would love to know if there are alignments.
Speaker 2: I have no ideas, and I think it's a very simple thing for everyone to do. Is if it's think you're watching a mound, see if it is a linear mound, if it is an effigy mount, if it is around linear, et cetera, and try to figure out where its direction, and just either with your phone or with a compass, just see I feed the lines with the north, southeast or west, and most likely if it is east or west, and if you follow its direction, you will find another mound. And then you'll find another mound. Sometimes you walk a long time, other times it's just nearby and you'll find them.
Speaker 1: So you can use the stun Seeker app. And the Sunseeker app is great because you can put in any date and it will tell you if you know, for example, the summer sostice in five hundred BC, for example, and you can aim it towards the direction where you think the alignment is and it will tell you if there's an alignment or not. Yeah, so it's it's very helpful. I've found so many alignments here in Aruba through that app. Yeah, and I believe it's free, but I don't remember because I paid for so.
Speaker 4: Many apps I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't even about one and now this is the ticket and don't tell me about it. So I'm not sure if it's free or not. But it is something I use in the field all the time, and it's and it's accurate.
Speaker 4: That's a good tool, Yes, excellent tool.
Speaker 2: And do you know anything about the Mammoth Cave? Weren't there found also those redhead dry Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if it was Matt was at Mammoth. I know in Nevada. It was actually in the New York Post recently. I have that on my X account recently. They was posted in New York Post about the Lovelock Giants. And yes, and it was in the New York Post. And that's why, and that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of why I posted the article from Esquire today too, which actually X gave me a very hard time. They would not let me share the article from Esquire, so I posted that in the posts too. They kept saying, putting it in draft, putting it in draft, putting it in draft, would not let me post it somehow, Facebook let me post it. But that's another strange thing. Why aren't you This is Esquire magazine. I mean, it's not something strange.
Speaker 4: But nonetheless, so that was about the giants. The New York Post was.
Speaker 1: The first article. That was a couple of months ago. Then a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I forget which newspaper.
Speaker 1: I think it might have been a post again, but I posted on my ex as well, posted about how this Roman grave was found and the person in it must have been a giant because they found giant shoes. So they talk on and on about these the giant accouterments of this alleged giant. So that's another that mainstream legacy media again talking about giants. And now this whole thing in Esquire magazine about the Smithsonian, how this congressman believes that there are giant bones that the Smithsonian. So to me, it's like drip, drip, drip, you know, it's like the slow disclosure, the soft disclosure about the giants. Because I've never seen so much legacy media broadcasting or writing about the giants at all ever since I've been studying the giants, and now it's almost twenty.
Speaker 2: Years I'm not trying to be negative, but there's a lot of hype about uh U, A, p S and w FOS for sixty years, right, with ups and downs, and the results is just the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Me and Nick, we're talking about the perfect ending to this whole thing where they pull out the arc of the Covenant and then they aim it at the UFOs that are coming to destroy Earth and they've blasted. That's the perfect ending for what we're going through.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think we were saying it was there was the Covenant that the Knights Temple found too, right, they're claiming that they found You're gonna save us, They're gonna bless UFOs out of the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that love lock story. If I recall correctly, they the population of the time, because they were cannibals, managed to who gathered a few survivors into a cave, blocked the cave and then made a fire and killed them inside. Yes, it's that it right, That's how I call it.
Speaker 1: And there are and still they and they found bones in there. So they found archaeological remains, so skeleton remains and also artifacts. So it was interesting why all of a sudden out of nowhere, the New York Post is writing about the Lovelock Cave and scientists still baffled by giant bones found in cave in Nevada. I think that was kind of paraphrasing the headline, and I just thought it was so strange and out of nowhere that this was posted. Same with this Roman giant skeleton on Earth with giant shoes and that he must have been a giant.
Speaker 4: And now this congressman talking about giants.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I think it's hoping we're turning a corner in the in the field of giants, because I think if we unlocked the giants, we can.
Speaker 4: Unlock a lot more too.
Speaker 1: And don't forget with the UAP phenomena quote unquote that giants are attributed a lot to extraterrestrial interactions. A lot of times people say they were they saw giants coming from a UFO, or the people were giants and they were so yeah, giant sized people interacting with giant sized people.
Speaker 4: I can't recall it was. I believe it was the president of Grenada who spoke about his interaction with giant a giant a UFO that landed on a beach and giants came out.
Speaker 1: I believe it was him, and then he ended up dead the president or ousted or something shortly thereafter he was disappeared. But it was a strange story, rather recent and recent times, but that it was a UFO landed and these giants came out and he interacted.
Speaker 4: With them, and they were over eight feet tall.
Speaker 1: So I hope that we're not They're not going to glomb the giants, the ancient giants in with these UFO alien giants and try to confuse everything, you know how sometimes they do that too, to even discredit things further.
Speaker 2: Shoe hoard it all in there. If it happens, I'm dove for it.
Speaker 5: Shoeharn it, yes, shovel it out.
Speaker 2: Before the New York Times we had lots of reports of them. So just briefly, we have the whole city of Basham. If people go and look, the houses are huge, the doors are huge. Everything seems to be made for different kind of people. So, and it's from two thousand BC. We then have let Me Go Down in the fifteen hundreds. That's the image we saw from Antonio Pigafetta. Now I said the name correctly in the nineteenth century. Let me see what I found here. So, for instance, in eighteen eighty we have a skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions, was found in a clay coffin with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphs during mound explorations by doctor Everhart near Zandsville, Ohio. So this is from the American antiquarian. Then we have ten skeletons of both sexes and of gigantic size. We're taken from a mound at Warrent, Minnesota in eighteen eighty three. So a skeleton seven feet and six inteens long was found in a massive stone structure that was linked to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawacha Country, West Virginia eighteen eighty four. So I could read them all, but I don't know to put people. So this is all reports that are not fake.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's a lot of material in this regard. So we are not talking about something that is woo. Giants are real saying, right, And what I was mentioning before is people shouldn't confuse gigantism with actual giants because people that suffer from gigantism. They look like giants, but they are deep. They are not proportional. The heads are huge, the hands are huge. There is something there that's not proportional. A true giant will be completely proportional and not like that, so it won't die of disease at young age like people that unfortunately they have gigantism do and so on, so the different types. What I can say is, and I have had less mention, this is that that people that suffer from gigantism, there is a recessive gene coming from this line of giants that's somehow interacted with the line and this like twins that jumps generations, This jumps for probably much more a lot of mat generations, but it researches somehow, and people have this medical condition that I think comes from that. It's debatable, but it's it's just my opinion. They sequenced the DNA on the tridactyls and found that they contained a rare gene for polydactyle, yeah, which could mean more than one finger or less than you know, five fingers. So yeah, that's an interesting connection between the six fingers, the six toes, the double rows, of tens and the genes of the frog. How do we include that in an intelligent creature because it also has frog genes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the moon and in Philadelphia, which is also a medical university museum, not museum research center.
Speaker 4: Essentially you can go there.
Speaker 1: The public can go there, and and there are all sorts of genetic oddities. You know, babies with two heads. They did actually the day I was there. I've been there twice. The first time I went there was a whole shrunken head exhibit which was quite interesting from people's private collections. All the heads were from private collections, which again ties.
Speaker 4: Back to maybe selling off artifacts.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, they also have a giant skeleton on display there. You're not allowed to take pictures in the museum, but somehow I got pictures of me with the giant skeleton, which maybe I will post. But this skeleton clearly has agro megley because they're not not proportionate.
Speaker 4: You know, it has a hunt back and the arms are longer.
Speaker 1: You know, they're not the right proportion And you can tell right away that this, I mean, it was very very large skeleton.
Speaker 4: I believe it's almost nine feet.
Speaker 1: Tall, but you can tell that it definitely is not the same as the giants who were very well proportioned. And in all the reports, including the reports here in Aruba of people on earthingness, they're giants or Vespucci for example, coming across the real live giants in the fourteen hundreds, they talk about the proportions of the giants and how proportionate they were. Well proportioned is always an adjective that goes along with the giants when their remains are found or they're interactive with in the case of Vespucci. So yeah, you can definitely tell right away the difference between and someone suffering from agra magle and then someone who or who is actually genetically a.
Speaker 2: Giant exactly in terms of and and I think hatlasts will be much better than me. And this according to religious records. This is what I hope it's on screen. It's yeah, it's it's the nephil. Yeah, so that's holid, it's frants according to them.
Speaker 7: Well, it's it's kind of interesting because they had different names for them before and after the flood. So before the flood they were called Nephelim, and then after the flood they were called Rapaying and You've got a lot of these mounds over in Israel that are attributed to Og, king Ogg, one of these giants, right, well, they called them king Og, but it's Gog didn't make but King Og was supposedly a giant that was a Phoenician in this land. And again there's this huge Phoenician connection to.
Speaker 2: The New World.
Speaker 7: That is uh, you know, it's hard to ignore how much the Bible talks about giants associated with the Canonits and Phoenicians, and also how much the Canits and Phoenicians influenced the New World. You know, there's there's that crossover there.
Speaker 2: Too, exactly. That's well spunted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where is this ricarded? Where is this? This this from what you've posted here, I mean, what you're what you have up here?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just from my records.
Speaker 4: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is very incomplete because this is this is just a biblical perspective, right right, It's just put in in a way that is simple to understand. Mh.
Speaker 5: Is there anything else you wanted to bring up, Heather, or any questions anybody had Excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, I wanted to just bring up that I'm I'm still doing tours of the giants here in Aruba, if anyone is.
Speaker 4: In Aruba and is interested, and I'm in talks now.
Speaker 1: With a major tour company here in Aruba who will hopefully be promoting my tours. So I'm hopeful that some of you, if you're here, you'll come take a tour with me and I show you the ancient burial ground where the giants were buried.
Speaker 4: I'll show you a refuse shell midden versus.
Speaker 1: A burial shell midden, and I'll show you two burial shell middens, as well as the megaliths and monoliths that also have celestial and astrological, astronomical and astrological.
Speaker 4: Occurrences, alignments significance.
Speaker 1: It's a great tour and I you know, I'm adding more and more to it every day, and it can be altered to do if you're into hiking, I can do a hike and include a hike with it. They're very flexible tours, and I just really enjoy sharing all of the knowledge and information I've accumulated for over twenty years with people who are visiting here, and so I just wanted to mention that if anyone's in Aruba, that I'd love to take them on a tour.
Speaker 5: Good thank you, hell us or jin or Ricardo. Do you have anything you want to add?
Speaker 2: Orsk, I'm trying to share just the image of the unborn elongated skull.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: But I have one hundred and sixty seven books and papers on this folder alone, so slowly, just give me a second because I know it from the cover, but I need to see the cover to know which one is it?
Speaker 8: So okay, no, there it is. Okay, I found it awesome. I just need to share it now, no second, share screen? Is it in the window? It isn't some type of screen?
Speaker 2: It is, sure? Can you see it? Yes? Okay, So this is an actual academic paper and large it so elongated skulling neutral farewell to the artificial cranium deformation paradigm. Finally, so we had to be a Russian. But uh so this is from the Martin collection and this is the skull number, just for you to get an idea how many skulls of this there are. This is call four hundred and ninety six of this collection. Okay, so this is how it looks. This is from Peruvian Antiquities from eighteen fifty one. These are artificially modified heads. So you can see the difference. I think it's very clear when it's when it's made by pressing wood planks on the brain or even bind it as they do in Africa. From very timely age. You can see the difference in the skull. So you cannot obtain this length by putting plates on the skull because you don't grow bone.
Speaker 1: You just roll.
Speaker 2: The spine hooks up to the skull in a different place, completely different.
Speaker 1: Yes, And the same occurrences here with the giants here too, because the brain case is so heavy that the spine has to the neck has to go further back into the skull to account for the heaviness of the back of the skull, And the same case happened here in Aruba. Actually, the archaeologists went crazy trying to find any evidence of of headboarding or headbinding, and they finally had to admit in one of the archaeological reports. I believe it was the one about Kanaschito Caves where they found several burials with elongated skull giants that they finally admitted that they must have been genetically elongated skulls and not the result of artificial cranial deformation. And then finally, the other part of the story is they found a pregnant giant with a fetus, and the fetus had an elongated skull. So that was the nail in the coffin against artificial cranial deformation, because in a child, a baby, if you're going to artificially deform their skull to be elongated, it will take six months for that skull to be elongated to start to show the signs of elongation. So since the fetus had an elongated skull, it was evident that they were genetically inclined to have elongated skulls.
Speaker 2: Yes, and if you look at the image on the right, when you see the skull from the front, those that are familiar with supposedly star child from the Late White Pie, which might also be an unborn feeders. You considered it a small alien, but I think it's unborn fetus with an elongated head because if this is very reminiscent of what the star Child is called.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what it reminded me of. The Star Child.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's also yeah, so possibly another unborn feeders with a aalogated head. And you can see that the where the I don't know how you call these lines because in English are they call it.
Speaker 4: The futures the sutures.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you see that the sutures, this has not been deformed in any way. That's exactly how the brain is the skull. Sorry, there's no deformation here. Wow. So unfortunately there's only one paper about this. It should be many. But yeah, it's a subject that can can make you get out of funding. So as a mentor, so.
Speaker 4: The one I.
Speaker 1: Mentioned her briefly, the head of the Tropical Museum in Amsterdam who came over to Carouse out to investigate the two giant skulls and we're on Earth from.
Speaker 4: Aruba heard she wrote an archaeological report which I have, which I have, thank goodness. It took me years to get a hold.
Speaker 1: She mentioned that the next step should be some sort of carbon fourteen dating. At the time, of course, they didn't have DNA analysis, and so she went on a plane because she was an expert in elongated skulls and she was going down to Peru to do further research on elongated skulls. And so her last recommendation on the paper is to try to do some dating on the skulls, and then she gets on a plane to go to South America and the plane crashes and she dies. So I just think it's kind of I don't know. I always thought it was so strange. You know, here is this woman who has a very prominent job, and she was the only person of her authority and of her stature as being an anthropologist who was willing to come and investigate the skulls, and soon after her investigation, she dies in a plane crash. So I always thought that was kind of interesting because it's a similar funding.
Speaker 4: Being pulled and this whole.
Speaker 2: Kind of I mean, maybe this was just an accident and it probably but well, Heather, I think people already know that. I usually say this coincidence, explaining.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, there's no conspiracies there, it's no coincidence exactly.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, uh, I think maybe we'll just wrap it up here. Guys on mind, anybody's got something else to say? You speak, Yeah, no, that was great stuff. Thank you for both of you. Uh yeah, before we wrap it up all and everybody plug their own work again. Uh head, looks my man, please mind everybody about this email to you? Got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was a mind blowing episode. I love talking about the giants. We're so close, you know, we can get it over the finish line, I think. So, I mean, people know about this stuff. It's right in front of their faces, you know. I mean, how much longer can we just keep denying this stuff? But anyways, you can reach me at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. If you've got any strange, paranormal or spooky dream stories, so send them there and I'll do it on Thursdays. So check that show as well.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you sir, and.
Speaker 3: Gin then Ninja is thank you boss, and thank you so much other It was really great to hear this. And also we're Cardo head lists and I learned a lot, so this was more of a Gin sitting back and learning. But it's cool. I you know, exchend your mind, everything speculative, all reality, so I can I can hang. So if you want to follow me, I'm at Wu Karrie born to b U k O and g Reborn. My show Threshold Saints on Spotify, Apple All podcasts providers at the Gray Lodge on x Obviously shout out to the brand Joshua, who was in the chat as well as Joseph. Both of them are co hosts on and The Gray Lodge and also brother Dingbat. So thank you guys, and also if you're interested, check us out Friday Night Live.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yeah, I think we'll be might possibly be having the brand to join us in the next Kabala episode too, So something right, isn't that what you say? Agin?
Speaker 3: I would like? Yeah, I told I told him please come, and I asked, obviously asked Nick for you know, the boss. I had to ask the Boss. But yeah, hopefully we'll set that up and if not, we'll have him come on an episode really soon.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, and hopefully we'll be also having Matt, so yeah, definitely check out the Kabala hopefully within the next few weeks. I think I was trying to set a date with Jen and we'll probably go live with that one again or something, and I will say, but yeah, definitely looking forward to that, and thank you Jin and Ricardo.
Speaker 2: Sure so very quickly they can't call free wet x Institute for Natal Philosophy dot org. Uh you Universe and Veiled podcast you can find on x and on YouTube and my books The Residence Earth and start us that you can find at Amazon. I think that's it. Thank you, Nick, and thank you Weather for for all of this.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you. I appreciate you coming on and you definitely added some great stuff to the show. I appreciate it. That's why I have you here.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I hope so at least I tried.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, and have that. Please let me remind everybody where they can find you if they want to check out all your stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you so much Nick for having me back on.
Speaker 1: I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was nice to speak to Headless and meet Jin and also meet Ricardo in person because we've interacted on X but never interacted in person.
Speaker 4: Well in person, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Yes, please follow me on X Heather l Arnold on all platforms Facebook, Instagram and X and on threads. And if you're in Aruba, please hit me up. Maybe we can do a tour together in the footsteps of the Giants. My company is called Each Aruba Tours. And if you have any information of giants or rock formations, anything pertaining to megaliths, monoliths, feel free to send me a message. I respond to all of my messages. That I get on social media, and I look forward to speaking further about maybe what might what happens when I go to Curisau to track down these giant skeletal remains, and I'm hopeful that I will and maybe we'll get some good news from the Smithsonian in the coming weeks, but who knows.
Speaker 4: Let's be optimistic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, awesome, Yes, Well, thank you very much, Heather. That was an awesome show. I mean, I already knew what was going to be, but that was great, So thank you very much. And again, Ricardo, I really appreciate it and jin and headless of making the time to jump on and everything, and I appreciate everybody in the chat. That is what's up. There's a lot of great stuff in there, a lot of these here. I appreciate it, and that's why we go live. And until the next one, everybody be well.