Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports, clouds, time areas thirty one me neither there were self. If it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 3: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll passed over.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us. Ninety one one.
Speaker 3: You just called both to be the four.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: He is to God on an.
Speaker 4: Unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 3: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the podcast. How are you all this week? I hope you're all ready for the holidays. I'm Nick Canter and you're listening to the UFO Chronicles podcast. This even we have the pleasure of hosting Scratch from South Carolina and here be sharing experiences of UFOs and the paranormal, recounting encounters with various ghosts and apparitions, visits by the Tommy Knockers, and the mysterious sighting of what's known as the Little People during a camping trip in the woods. Scratch is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Scratch, Welcome to the podcast, so thank you, thank you. Good to have you with us today. And you're calling from South Carolina in the US.
Speaker 1: That's correct, wonderful part of the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, Scratch, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir, Well, certainly.
Speaker 1: I'm from South Carolina. I grew up very close to Clinton University. If there anyone out there who knows where that is, I lived there for a good portion of my life. I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for about three years when I was in my middle twenties, and then as I got older, I came back to South Carolina. What we're gonna be talking about tonight basically my UFO experiences. Growing up in the middle of a forest. I grew up in the middle of one hundred acre forest, which is rather large. My whole life, we'd always had strange occurrences around around the household. My mother grew up in the same area where I grew up at when she was in her in her youth, and we'd always seen some just really does things, just stuff that would be out of the ordinary. That there was no science, there was no Internet, There was only like a television show or two hopping The name in search of was about the only thing that you would see that had anything. You were remotely close to what I was experiencing, and my parents were experiencing. We would see unusual lights in the sky. Not satellites, but lights that were closer that moved very quickly, and they moved way too fast to be airplanes. This was long before the internet. This was in the seventies. Back in those days, if you mentioned that you saw UFO, you'd be branded as nuts, you were a lunatic, there was something wrong with you. You needed medication or talk therapy. So we kept it to ourselves. I'm in my late fifties now and I'm just now starting to talk about it. This is, in fact, my second podcast that I've been able to do with anybody. I am writing a book and eventually we'll have it published under the name Scratch Viewer. I think talking about it is probably my key thing for right now, because I'm getting older. I don't know how many days I have left, and for me to talk about what is important when I think is important for people to know, especially with the government coming out more and more in the US, in the UK and other places talking about UFOs and this sort of thing when they're not releasing everything that they do know. You know, I know that for a fact. Okay, like I said, I've seen lights in the sky around the house, you know, too close and nothing like that. But my father told me when I was just a kid that one night he heard something in the house and he said it sounded like it was coming from the hallway, and he said, from what he could tell, it sounded like two children talking to each other, one turning to the other, one saying something to the fact that they're going to be okay, and the other one replying, yeah, they'll be fine. And then he said, heard like a woosh sound. You didn't see any lights or anything like that, and just got a woosh. And you know, like I said, I've seen things since I was a child, since we since I can remember living in that same house. Until I was in my early twenties. You couldn't call somebody and say, hey, what do you make of this or anything like that. But I said, you'd be basically put on a list. And kind of getting back into it, I've seen some stuff from when I was just a child that didn't make any sense, and so I grew up kind of learning to expect the abnormal, expect the supernatural, expect the paranormal. Because my mother was very highly religious, and I've talked to her about these things, and her her reasoning was pray about it. And as I grew older and I told her more and more things and started to scare her in a way, And finally she revealed me one day that when she was a young girl living in the house, it was just down the road from where we lived, because we were on a long gravel road. She grew up in her mother's and father's house down the road or two football feels away from us. She said that one night when she's going to the outhouse, because back when she was a child, they didn't have plumbing down down that road. Their water system was close to the house, but they had that outhouse, which is a modern day toilet, but it was a separate building away from the house. She said that one night she was walking to the outhouse and she saw a gray ship with multiple lights on her windows as she called it because it looked like windows. There was like coming out of it sat windows tour. But she said it was a gray ship moving very slowly, not too far from the surface of the earth where she was walking. And that kind of intrigues me, and we would intrigue anybody, but that was one of the few times that she actually talked to me about it this stuff, because I think as time went by, she became more and more fearful of me because of the things that I was experiencing, the things I was experience around the household. It was as though the very land itself was a beacon to these strange and anomalous events that were going on, everything from time slips, to seeing cryptids, to seeing other things that weren't quite cryptis but but weren't shadows. Okay, a couple of encounters with ghosts there. South Carolina is a very, very old It's a very old part of the country. Where I grew up and where my mother grew up. Native Americans were said to have inhabited their land, and they were tribes there, and so there was a presence of that. It was just an interesting way to grow up. Well, the thing I want to talk about tonight is that, of course, you know, me talking about seeing lights in the sky, my mother seeing us a ship a craft. As I grew older. In those days, the area wasn't what it is now. We didn't have industry like we do now. There weren't very many job opportunities. The main woman. Entertainment was to basically get drunk and hang out with friends. And I'm pretty sure it's still it's always been that way, but back in those days, it's kind of what I did. Go over to a friend's house, would have a number of beers, and sometimes I wouln't even go back home. I'll just stay there and crash on the couch because it was the danger of getting called by the police outweighed the you know, convenience of going back to your bed. And this went on for a number of months because I was borderline depressed, just broken up with a girldfriend that I had for a couple of years, and it was just a way to kill time. I just one night, I just felt like I went to his house, a buddy's house. We were talking and everything. It wasn't late at night. It was rather early for me. A late night for me, it would be three and a three am in the morning, but it was rather early. It was right around at eleven o'clock. I decided to I decided to go home and finally just just take a night off and drinking, just take a night off of the party and just create some art. So I put on my head I had a Walkman cassette player, and I put on my headphone so I could quietly draw without disturbing anybody in the house and just draw. I love to create r I like to I like to do that sort of thing. So I started drawing a picture of a son. I don't know why. I could have threw faces like whatever in the world. I wanted to draw for some reason. That night, I was going to do a portrait of a galaxy or something like that. And I started and I was listening to a tape by John Siri called and the Stars Go with You. It's just new ag relaxing music to me, and so I was listening to it and looking to it for sort of kind of inspiration, and I kind of grew bored with that. So I said, Okay, I'm going to turn off the light and try to get some sleep. Just goes off listening to this beautiful music. Well, I had a telephone that was a line telephone back in those days. There was no such cell phones in the late eighties. In my bedroom, I had a line telephone right beside my bed, and we had a cordless telephone, which was a kind of a grandfather of the modern day cell phone. But it had to be a It was a phone that had an antenna, and that antenna connected to the base, which was located in the kitchen. It was on a charger, and it had its own specific ring kind of tone, more of a chirp than a ring. My phone would ring. Now I knew about I knew about UFOs from watching different television shows, and it was becoming more and more of a popular subject for people to talk about stuff, more than just in search of or any of other programs. There were magazines that in that time, there were books. You know, just imagine the number of people writing books on the subject, making money from really their story. And I thought it was cool, but I wasn't really heavily into it. Okay, I'm still not. I mean I pay attention, I'm just not overly into the topic because there's so many other things that I have to focus on, and as most people do when they're living a life. So back to my story. I turned the light out and I rolled back on my back and it was counter five and the phone in the kitchen, the porrible phone make like a chirp sound before my phone would ring. My phone would go. It was very loud, very loud, it would ring, whereas the phone in the kitchen would chirp. It's the best way to describe a beat chirp top sound. Well, I heard the phone in the kitchen go beat like it was about to ring, so immediately I just rolled over without turning the light on and started to reach for the phone by my bed, hoping to catch it before it rang again. Somebody calling that late at night. It had to be an emergency or something or something, someone doing some kind of silly parank or something, and I didn't want it. Waking with my parents and the bedroom not too far from mine. Their door wasn't their bedroom wasn't too far from my, I didn't want to wake them up. And just as I'm reaching forth the phone, a brilliant blue light pierced through my window and it came into the room. It freaked me out because right above the phone on the same wall was the electrical panel that basically served the entire house. On the other side of the wall where the light came there was a propane tank that used to keep the heater running that heated the entire house. Well. Seeing a blue light coming through the window. I kind of just totally forgot about what was going on with the phone for a second. I'm thinking that either the propane tank is somehow connected to the electrical thing, or something's going on with the electrical panel above my head, literally above my head, about four feet away. And then as soon as the light came into the room, the light shut off. I mean it just it was just like real quick, I don't know how count to one two, like kind of a counter two, and the phone in the kitchen made another chirp. My phone never rang. I'm still reaching for it, but my phone never rang. The phone in the kitchen made another chirp. This time I noticed a low bas tone. It would be so low. It wasn't loud, but you could just feel the base tone, a low, low hum. And of course the light came through the window the same time. Now the hom happened, and I'm like, okay, I need to get out of bed. But at the same time, I was kind of just frozen in place with kind of just fear. I don't know how I actually explain it. I just really I couldn't move count one two. The phone in the kitchen would chirp again one two, the hum and the light would come into the room. This time I decided to watch what the hell was going on the room. You know, I wanted to see what is this light happening into the bedroom. I wasn't about to get out of bed just yet. I kind of wanted just to see what's going on before, you know, assess the situation before I got a bed and start trying to warn everybody, wake up, wake up, there's something going on outside or something. And I noticed that the light just passed the foot of my bed, maybe a foot, so we're talking about like eight or nine feet into the room. And then this is when it really got weird. I mean, it's already weird to begin with, I'll confess that, but I noticed that the light jutted into the room was like a laser show. And in those days, lasers couldn't do this. I don't think lasers can do this now. But the light bent to the right and it swept like an arm over the bed, over my body, until it met with itself back in the window. It was zinked out and just zeroed completely out. The light basically went from the floor to the ceiling and it just zinked out, and then the chirp in the kitchen happened again. The low hum accompanied the chirp. The light came back in the room again, and I watched this happen two or three times. I wanted it enough to see to notice something that I can only describe as being sunbeams. If you've ever looked through it, you've seen the sun coming through a window, and you can see dust particles floating in the air. As and as you're sitting there observing the sunlight coming through the window through like a prison sort of thing, you can see little particles of dust floating in the air. I don't care where you are, how clean your house is, you're going to see dust particles like I did. I think that pretty much concludes how bright this light was. I mean, this light was wasn't just like a flashlight. This was like a laser light. And if I'm not mistaken, back in those days they had basically two colors, red and green or something. Blue wasn't on the spectrum. In those days, we were way out in the was It wasn't someone playing a trick. We didn't have any neighbors. We had one neighbor and that was my aunt living in my grandmother's houseaid I mentioned at the beginning of this podcast, the technology was not there, and this was, like I said, kind of late late nineteen eighties, early nineties. The technology wasn't there to do this sort of thing. And had it been, who in the world's going to come over and mess with the country boy. There's nothing special, okay, just a kid starting out in life. Really, it wasn't going to happen anyway. Watching the light, listening to the sound of the little bass hum and the phone doing this crazy thing in the kitchen. I finally got my nerve up to scream out, and I screamed out, Dad, get your ass in here now, at the top of my lungs. We didn't swear in my house. My mother was super religious, and so I didn't so much as say the word I asked unless it was something deadly serious. And then, to me, this was deadly serious. I wasn't even thinking about what I was just saying. I was just just saying it. I slept in that room in my bedroom, door open most of the time, but I didn't feel the need to close it. There was really no need to. I looked over just as I'm getting the words out, and I can see my father coming to the door. I turned a light on so that I could see what's going on beside my dad. I had a table beside it. The only things on the table were in a little the lamp and the phone. He comes to the door and he's still trying to watch sleep from his eyes. He's like, what's going on? I'm like, did you not see what's going on out in this room? He said no. My mother was very ill health. She kind of come in behind him. And I said, did you hear the phone ringing in the kitchen? And he said no, But my mother said, yeah, I heard the chirping of the phone in the kitchen, but that was all I heard. I said, did you see any lights? And she said no, and he didn't see they lives. So I want to go outside. I want to see what the hell's going on outside. I need to go outside. And my father said, well, from what you're telling me, you don't need to go anywhere. You don't need to go outside. The last thing you need to do is go outside. I was like, really super intense about it, and I said, well, I'm not going outside. I'm not sleeping in this bedroom tonight, I'll sleep in your bedroom on the floor with the shotgun beside me. I didn't know what was going on. It didn't make any sense at the time, It really didn't, but it was enough to just open my eyes to the possibilities of many, many things that I would learn and carry with me the rest of my life. Now, I could easily have talked about this with somebody, but moof On. I had no idea that it existed in those days. Like I said, I wasn't paying that much attention to things. I didn't even know that mouf On existed. But that would have been one of the first people I contacted and connect to this and said, hey, what do you make of this? I'm not sad that I didn't, because many more strange things would happen later in life than even even this was kind of a It was a monumental event in my life, and it was just it was something big, but it wasn't the biggest thing that ever happened to me, but not the most bizarre thing. It's time to go by, and so that was the first time I had a close encounter, that close, if you will. It was like a week or two later, I was in this I had my own bathroom in that same room, and I was looking out the window, the bathroom window which was on this saying well as the bedroom window, and I noticed that some paint had been charred from the side of the of the propane tank that I mentioned earlier, and it was on the side from where the light would have come from. It was weird because it was like it was super rusted. Propane tanks are painted for a reason and so they don't rust, and this tank wasn't more than two or three years old. There should have been no signs of rust on that side of the propane tank lid at all, and that's where the rust was. There was nobody to go out and take a scraping of it and say, hey, is this radioactive material? It probably was, but what would be the point. And I'd taken a piece of the scrapings of the rest off of the propane tank down to Clinton University and said, hey, what do you guys make of this? And I said it was radioact material? Where the hell did you get this? It would have been a whole bunch and it had been a whole bunch of explanation, explaining and explanation that I didn't really want to get involved in not me in twenty two, twenty three years old. No, I wasn't going to do it. It would have been more harmful than good for me. Okay, So the house was damaged. That kind of encouraged me to go out and look at the back of the house. And I went out and I looked. I looked at everything around the back of the house where the power lines came in. Nothing was damaged. There was no peeling, a paint from the wall on the outside or anything like that. There was nothing other than just rusting aside of a propane tank to even with being any kind of clue that anything had happened. As time went by, I started thinking about what had happened that night. I replayed the event over and over and over in my mind to where I have so much clarity as like I do today. It's just one of those memories you just can't erase. It's like watching a really slow movie over and over again. And what occurred to me over thinking about it is right before I yelled from my father, I remember standing in front of the window and looking into the light as it came through the window. Now, the light entering the room from me leaning on the bed was blue, but when I looked into the light, it wasn't blue at all. It was gold. And I had the strangest feeling. I had the strangest saw it at the time, and it took me years. Now, it took me decades to figure out what the feeling was and what I was actually thinking and to be able to put it into words. What flashed through my mind is that a part of me was on board that ship. Okay, that somehow another I had channeled, whatever other part of me existed, something either offspring or me was on board that ship. That's how I felt. That's how connected I felt to this thing. And it's taken decades and science I think it's finally catching up. But there's a scene that's considered multiple soul, where you're aware of where you are here and now, but your soul can be splintered into other box bodies, across other dimensions, across other universes, across other planetary systems. Within our own universe, you are here, you are now, but you also are living a separate life that we're kind of like, kind of like an octopus with many arms, but your body is just one of those arms. The main you does go back to a source, but you're splintered. This sounds crazy, and I know it sounds crazy. It sounded absolutely crazy to me until I heard one other person talk about it, and I heard another person talk about it on YouTube or whatever, once the Internet had really finally gotten up and running where it is now. It took that long for other people to start sharing their experiences and saying, this is what I think. I think not only in this body, but I get visions of other places, other worlds. Things that couldn't be possible here are occurring in other places and across other parts of space and time where space and time are literally irrelevant. Well, that's kind of why I felt looking into that light. And I'm kind of free to say it now, And I didn't want to say anything for decades up until I was able to put the whole thing into a context where it's understandable so I could express myself to other people. At the time, it didn't make any sense. It was very confusing. It was an emotional time. Since then, there's no telling how many times I've been abducted up until that point. I have no idea, I have no recollection. I never saw anything like that happened. And we lived from the time we moved into that house when I was four years old up until about the time I was twenty two twenty three. I've never seen anything like that. I've seen other things that would make you wonder question your sandy question you're on, do I need to see a doctor or something like that, But no, I know that I was best best off not saying anything until now because it was just it's just crazy to a lot of people. This is nuts, okay for me to sit and talk about bent light. Light that bent back on itself. It was looking for something. It was looking for someone. I think that someone was me, and I think it was looking for me. What did it want? I don't know. It definitely had that ability what thirty years ago, forty years thirty, Yeah, about thirty five years ago. That technology wasn't around then, even if we had possessed craft and they had reverse engineered it. And I really doubt if they have that technology now, I don't think it's I don't think they have it to where you can run a line with a light and make it bend back on itself. Okay, time went by, and it was time for me to finally kind of say goodbye to mom and dad because I was just growing older, and it really hung around the house longer than I wanted to because my mother had been in such ill health. But time was slipping past me. I was getting older. I really didn't want to be in the country anymore. I didn't want to. I just wanted to see the world, if you will. I met a young lady. She was from Atlanta, and so I elected to move to Atlanta and we would get an apartment out there in Atlanta, which was a big city, something that was one hundred the polar opposite of where I grew up and was still living, and we were going to begin a life out in Atlanta. I got a really good paying job with a fortune five hundred company, and I was kind of working my way up through things, you know, the corporate ladder. I was going places. I was smart, I was a good worker. I knew what I was doing. I was on top of my game, and something kind of happened that sidelined me. I was working in Atlanta when my mother and father had to have surgery in two different hospitals, each an hour and a half apart. Two hours apart to the same condition. Both of them had colon cancer. Okay, they were having surgeries to remove the cancer from their colons on the same day. Me being an only child, I felt it was my duty to go be with my mother and go pay a visit to my father. And the role was for me to drive from where I was living in Atlanta two and a half hours to the hospital, and from that hospital, drive another two and a half hours to the second hospital, and then four hours back to from my place out in Atlanta, just to be with both of them. It was highly unusual that both of them had the same surgery on the same day in two different hospitals, but that's just the way it played out. I had nothing to do with that, and for them both to have the same disease, colon cancer, it was just very odd. Six months later, I'm also having surgery pro testicular cancer in Atlanta, and that basically sidelined me. I was disabled for ten years because of that. The two surgeries I have was in Atlanta, But it was that all three of us had cancer in a similar region of the body. The middle of the body within within three months of each other. That was strange. I don't know if it was caused that night, which I doubt, but maybe some other time or occurrence that I can't recall. Well. I had a little money, said nothing, so we moved back back to South Carolina, finally bought a house here. I'm just working through things that way, and it was best for me to just chill and relax for a number of years, just trying to get healthy again, just try where I had enough strength to be able to do things without having to sit down immediately. Because cancer can be a beast. It can work on your body, and that's what a lot of people don't understand about cancer. I may not look like I have cancer now, but I definitely feel the effects of it because I don't have the stamina that I used to have. I'm slower than I used to be. I'm not weaker than what I used to be. I'm six foot one now, weigh one hundred and eighty five pounds. I'm healthy now, but at that time, no, man, it was a totally different story.
Speaker 4: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot Com The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde, Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network, by the podcast on a Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 5: It's Time it ew is the.
Speaker 1: So we would go down to a place called Destined for Vacation, but it's basically it's just a it's a little beach where nothing ever goes on, if it never happens. I think there's one gas station, one restaurant in one bar in one building, and that's that's all in one building in this place. We'd go out and we'd sit on the beach at night and we observed a craft coming in off the ocean in two of sixteens following right behind it. It would come in from the ocean, it would drive, it would fly past us, and it would fly right back out into the ocean. It sixteens hot on its tail. When we saw that a few times down in Destin. When we would go home, and like the year or two later, we'd go to a different beach, because going to the beach here was a big thing for us. We would go to another place called ke Island. It saw the same thing in k Island. The odd thing is that Kio Island is close to a naval base, whereas Destin, Florida. I'm not too sure there was a naval base anywhere in the Gulf of Mexico, anywhere close to us. I may be wrong, but I never paid any attention to it. I only knew about the one that was near Charleston, the naval base, and we would see the same thing. In Charleston, we'd sit on the beach late at night. We'd see something was almost invisible. It was it was gray gray, silver in color, and a black night with no moon, or a very little moon. We'd see and then we'd see two sixteens. You can you can hear and feel the sixteens as we passed us. The silver gray thing never made a sound, And maybe I don't know. One hundred fifty one hundred feet above the surface of the ocean, and it was quiet. The sixteens a little higher, they had to be a little bit higher. He didn't feel any you know, heat resistance from them or anything like that. You didn't feel anything like that, but you could see them. They were following this thing. Now, I'm pretty convinced that was something that we had probably reverse engineer. And I say that because I saw that same thing in the front yard where I live now. I live further further east from those days, and I've seen the same thing happen in my front yard here. This time there were a lot more than just a couple of sixtees falling behind it. It was just a few years ago, But that was just one of those things. You see, you see it, And who do you tell this to? You don't tell any about this stuff. You tell them you see a UFO back in the early two thousands, they're gonna think you're nuts. They're gonna think you're crazy. I know if i'd have told anybody, and I didn't, I kept I kept it to a very small group of people that I spoke with. Friends. All Right, people is non importance, no official of any kind. And I very I very rarely ever spoke about the Blue Eye, the ship with that had that capacity. Now the time went by and we decided to go to kia Wiland, which is in South Carolina. It's near Charleston, with a couple of friends. My mother had passed away, she'd been dead a couple of years, and we decided to go to Kea, which is a nice place. It's mainly for the Mega Rige vacation. Every we we had an inside line on it and we got a place for very cheap where it could have been a house close to the beach and near one of the codes. I don't think we had to worry about wh're alligators walking walking around, So when you park your car, you always making sure to look for an alligator walking right up on you because they love marshmallows and they think they associate humans with marshmallows. So we didn't feed them any marshmallow anything like that, but we just had to keep an eye out for them because they were everywhere. Well, one night the couple asked us if we would like to go to the beach and take the midnight stroll along the ocean side my girlfriend at the time. The girl from Atlanta said, I got to get something from the car. Let me go go come with me get something out of the car. I need to help me carry it. I can't even remember what it was, now, but it was something guard. Maybe I've been a cooler or something like that. And we would go back to the house and then leave from the house and go to the beach for a straw. And this might have been right around I don't know, ten thirty at night. I remember walking to the car and standing next to the car, her digging in the back seat of the car, and I'm looking up and I'm looking up, and she steps beside me, and she looks up and she says, what's that red light? And I said, yeah, that's what I was about to ask you, what is that red light? And then the next thing, you know, I mean, it's like this is a snap of the fingers quick. I'm maybe three hundred four hundred feet away from the car at the far end of the parking lot. I'm almost in in the tree line, and I'm kind of just dazed. There's the only way I can say it. I felt like I was dazed, and she was between me and the car and we're still a good pace, a good walk to the house. I just shook it off him, you know. I walked toward her and I said, you know, I didn't really have anything to say. I'm just kind of like walking. I don't remember anything. We go back into the house and I said to my friend's are you all ready to go for a walk on the beach? And they were mad at us. They were furious. I'm like, what's wrong, my buddy. He turns to me and says, well, you said we were going to go for a walk on the beach and just had to get something from the car, and y'all went for a walk on the beach without us. And I said, what, no, man, we just went to the car. We just literally went to the car to get something that she needed out of the car. Well, you've been gone for two hours. I was like what He said, Yeah, you've been gone for two hours. He pointed to a cloth and it was longer like ten thirty eleven o'clock. It was like one thirty at night. And I'm like, okay, you got to be messing with me. You've changed the time on the clock. You've changed it something. And I said, this is bullshit. Why are you doing this, he said, I'm not doing it. Man, You've been gone. You've been gone for two hours. That's just enough time for you to take a nice long walk down the beach and have your little romantic interloude. And I'm like, no such thing, but you know, and miss this thing at all. We were going to the car to get something, and we're going to come right back. And I said, exactly what I did. I went to the car and I got something out of the car, and I can't even remember now. At the time, I said, I can't even remember now what the hell I got out of the car, Okay, because I didn't walk back into the house with an I walked back into the house with nothing in my hands, so that didn't make any sense. That was like two hours of missing time. I can't remember anything. All I can remember is just looking up and seeing a red light. That's the only way I can describe it. It had to be attached to the bottom of a helicopter or a little assessment airplane or something like that, and that's how far away it look. But I do know that it was getting closer. I remember that. After that, I'm a complete blank. So life happened, a divorce happened, I had another girlfriend, and then finally that relationship ended and I'm with a girl I'm with now. We've been together since the two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, somewhere in there. We've been together ever since then. It's whole long story, complicated. We'll finally moved to where a place out a little further east, a couple of counties over from where I grew up, where I was living when I had cancer. We moved into a place that on top of a mountain, and I've seen more UFO activity here than I have any other place in my life. I've seen things here that don't make any sense. People talk about UFOs being underwater, UFOs being underdrowned. The things that I've seen here have convinced me that no, they don't have to be underwater. They don't have to be underground. They can be in the middle of a park, in the middle of New York City. They can be wherever they want to be. They can be, for instance, here, their position is stationed in a place close to an international airport. I know what planes look like when they land, I know what they look like when they take off. But I've seen stuff here that just asis physics. And we've been living here for maybe three or four years. Through one night, I step outside. At that time, I was still smoking cigarettes. That's why I was stepping outside on the coal In a night. I look up into the sky and I see something that looks like The best way I can describe it is like four closing the giant door to a grand hall in Valdehalla. That's the best way I can describe it. It was two points of the three angle triangle that lit up like gold. But the distance from point to point had to be thirty miles. It had to be for the size of this thne to just be there, come in and then fade out. I couldn't live seeing it. My brain couldn't. I couldn't wrap my brain around. I couldn't think about what I was looking at. It didn't make any sense, a large gold triangle in the sky, But it wasn't. One of the bars of the triangle was missing. It was just a two angles. One of this thing wasn't huge, and it wasn't even necessarily in our airspace, but right outside of it, just right outside of the stratosphere, all right. I kind of let it go. I'm like, well, okay, I'm not seeing things. I know what I saw. It looked like that, But it couldn't have been Thor closing the door to Odin's hall. It couldn't have been. That's just no. I mean, that's what the Vikings would have said it was, because that's what it looked like, the light coming underneath the door as someone was closing it. I kind of let it go, but I just kept that in mind. A few months later, I kind of I'm talking to a neighbor who's lived here a lot longer than I have, but he had he had told me that there had been nice I asked him why was he outside at night, late at night, just standing there watching the sky. And he said because he stood up there and he watched the sky because he loved nature, but also because he had a couple of buddies. Had been out there one night and they were watching exactly where I mentioned where I saw the thing in the sky. He said, we saw a star disappear. There was a star there and it was just gone, and then it came back later and I've been he said, he's been studying that star ever since, waiting for it to disappear again because it was no clouds in the sky. We're on top of a mountain where I live now, Okay, And since I saw what I saw and I talked my neighbor about it, let's see other things too that have convinced me that these things have the ability to be in like a stealth mode, invisible. They're there, wind water, air traffic, things can pass right through them, but they're stationary. I haven't seen that gold light again, but I've seen other things. I've seen lights traverse from one extremely much faster than an airplane travel into that same area, and just as it gets to it slow down and disappear. I've seen this numerous times. I've seen an array of different colored lights, not starlink. I've seen starlink go over. This wasn't starlink. These things hovered about two miles from where I live. Because I'm on top of a mountain, they'll be able to see the peak of a mountain far away. Saw an array of lights that were spaced evenly apart, probably about a quarter of a mile from each other. But they were not the colors red, white, blue, and green, and some just strange stuff like that I see here all the time. Now, that's about all God as far as the UFO stuff goes. A lot of weird stuff happens here. People just go missing, never heard from again. And it's not like they're the kind of people just up and run away from home. Sometimes they just vanish without a price, And all kinds of stuff like that happens here in this region of the country, just really weird stuff. My family saw things they didn't want to talk about with me. I think it was because I scared them more than they scared me, because it would just add fuel to a fire, as they thought it would. The more you talk about it, the more it happens in your life. And I don't believe that now. I really never believed it to begin with. But I'm to the point in life where it's perfectly okay for me to talk about it. There are people out there who are like me, who have more than just an experience with the UFO once or twice in a lifetime, but they have other things happen too, And it's not just me. It's places where I've been I've had an experience, and then it'll be on the news that someone else has had this same experience where I was. When I'm talking about the same experience, I'm talking about cryptis. I'm talking about things that's been encountered in forests, places where people go go fishing with a mountain when they fish for trout because it's such a remote area, a national park kind of thing, where it's a protected land.
Speaker 2: Now, are you still getting paranormal activity around your property today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It varies, but yeah, we've had a lot of paranormal activity happened here. If you've ever heard of it. In Irish folk wore, there's this thing called the knocker that knocks three times, and within a certain period of time, someone associated with you. It doesn't have to be a relative, it doesn't have to be a friend. It's someone that you are aware of will die within a certain period of time. It would come and tell me, hey not not somebody out was associated with me in somewhere or form was in my circle. Yeah, we would have that. Had that happen a lot for a number of years, and then it just ended, just as quickly as it began, it stopped. That's an interesting story into itself.
Speaker 2: The knocker. Yeah, we have of something very similar In the UK, people might know it as the Tommy knocker.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the term iris. I want to say, Ris Scottish. It's kind of phenomenon in that region. It's always three knocks. It's never one, it's never four, it's usually three. Now I put it down to one. There's a guy out there, a trainee. Okay. This happened so much to where I was just I would wake up in the middle of the night, hear the knox and go okay, and just roll over and go back to sleep. Literally, that's how common it came for me. I would just uh, all right, yep, somebody's going to die, roll over, okay. Because this life isn't the only life that I have. It's not the only life that you have. This life is not the only life that any of your followers or listeners out there will ever have. This is this body is just a vessel. It's just you're in a time machine. To quote Black Sabbath, You're living in a time machine. This is not the only time that you'll ever know. You'll know other times. You'll know other futures, you'll know other bodies. You'll be incorporated into other things. Some people say that reincarnation happens when you come back to this planet. And trust me, this is not the only planet with intelligent life. This is the only dimension with intelligent life, and this is certainly not the only universe. If there is that exists, there are other universes as well, and what kind of connects them all our dimensions all kinds of other things that are out there that nobody really wants to talk about because it's so far beyond the imagination. It's more than just real. It's something that we need to try to investigate and try to source with each other and inform each other, because I think it's the one thing that gives everybody hope. It gives me hope, Okay, and I'm pretty hopeless. I don't want to think of this life being the only one I've ever had. It's a short time compared to the trees that are growing just across the road from where I live. But I don't want to live that long on this planet. That is not my dream. There are too many other things I haven't seen in this universe alone. But to know that there are other dimensions, other places that I can go once this body is expired, and betrayed itself. At least I'll know I will continue on. I know you will continue on. I know everybody on the planet, no matter what you want to believe, no matter if you're an atheist or not. A lot of people believe that once you die, you die, that's the end. Make the best of your life while your hair don't. I don't believe that at all. I live every day like it's my last, and now do I live to the fullest. Cancer taught me that.
Speaker 2: You mentioned you senden cryptids. Has that been on your property or has it been out in the wilderness.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was growing up as a child, it was on the property. And then, like I was telling you earlier about the only thing you really had to do as a young man to have fun would be literally to go out into the r and get drunk, to build a fire and just hanging out and chat with friends, you know, have some laughs. And so, yeah, we saw some stuff out out in the forest. This is a story by kind of by itself. Before I saw the UFO that I told you with a blue light, I'd had a relationship that had been gone for a couple of years, and uh, it kind of abruptly ended. We were making plans, we were moving in together. We're going to start a life in Augusta, Georgia, which is just south of here, about an hour and a half, where I was talking about where my family home was. It just ended. And so that was a part of the depression I mentioned earlier. I was just slightly depressed because of that. But a buddy of mine reconnected with me and said, hey, I want to go camping, and I've got a couple of buddies of mine. I want you to meet and we'll go up to a place. It's right or come out of suck kind of line where they go trout fishing at the bottom of this road. I said, sure, what if I got to lose? I mean, I just really come back into town. I hadn't had a job yet. I was looking for the prospect of a job, but I hadn't really found one. And I'm like, okay, yeah, it's a Thursday night. Why not let's go. And so I meet up with my buddy and we meet up with these two guys and they said, Okay, this is what we need to do. And I was given the direction of what I needed to bring with me. Or whatever. We're going to bring some firewood with us. It had been raining all day, so there was water everywhere and the rain had just stopped, but had been pouring for three days straight. They had a case of beer and some liquor cooler full of sandwich meat and stuff like that. We're off to go camping, all right. Camping didn't mean with a tent or hiking or nothing like that. Their version of camping was basically taken a car and try to get it stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Because there's a place called Mattahala Forest. It's north of Valhalla, South Carolina, and they had a place picked out where there's rivers and stuff like that up to there, where a lot of people go trout fishing. And it was it was early I think on late summer. It was one or the other. I think it was pretty much. Yeah, it was late summer and we were going to go and it been raining, and we got into a ford escort and we took this thing up into the mountains down this long road. It wasn't it wasn't graveled by any means. It was just mud. That little car just plowed through that thing like it was a rain deep through snow. It had no problem up and over the hills around the curves we got. We went deep into this forest and we picked a place that was level. And the first thing we did back then is you start a fire. Okay, Yeah, we were in the middle of a forest, and yes, we're about to start a fire in the middle of the road. And that was probably stupid. Had I been raining someone, actually, I would have been no, we don't. This is not a good idea to build a fire in the middle because nobody ever goes up out into the forest at night time, especially where we were at and served as a paved road that runs through there for thirty forty miles. But it's not something that people do normally. Normal people back in those times just didn't do this kind of stuff, okay, And I think that's while we were so determined to get away with it. It was a little rebellious, but at the same time, its exciting. I'm making friends with two new people I've never met before in my life, and I barely knew the guy that had invited. It was just basically a relief for me to finally get on with life. So we get in the car. We get up there. We're out there in the middle of the forest, down this long, long, muddy road. There was no gravel to mention, nothing to keep us from getting stuck. We almost got stuck once going in, but the little car kept pulling through, and it impressed me. The first thing we do is we build a fire. Well, we brought some wood with us that was dry, and so we're trying to scrounds for wood in the forest. Even though it was damp, we still put it on top of the burning logs that we had, hoping that it would dry it out. And we're drinking a little it and we're just talking to each other. We're young, you know, we're having a good time in the middle of the forest. You know, it's spooky. It's hell out there because they're bear there are mountain lions. There's snakes and spiders and ticks and anything else you can imagine. It's got teeth or cloths. It could easily just walk up on you and just take a bite, okay, because it felt like it. That's how far into the forest we were. But we were having a good time. We're playing radio real loud. We had a little jam box with us. It's thundered. It was just boom, boom boom. You know, We're having a good time. And it was clearing up. It stopped raining, you know. I mean everything was still wet. The trees were still dripping with water everywhere. We're having a good time. I'm just being you know, kids in their twenties. At some point in the night, I decided to to take a seat on the cooler, just to sit down because I looked for wood. I couldn't find any wood for the fire. The fire was starting to go out. No body walks over to me, and he says, hey, man, are you having a good time. I said, yeah, I'm not in a great time. But what do you think of my friends? I was like, well, I like I like them both. They're both. One guy's funny as hell. The other guy he seems to be an intellectual enough where I can carry on a conversation without one that choking to death. He started to say something to me. It was a full moon, and the moon was to my left and I'm looking at him, and something something moved just to my left, maybe six foot, yeah, around six ft away from me. Something moved. I looked over and all I saw was a shadow of something that was around eight inches tall. Okay, and I'm like, what the fuck, I'm part of my language, but that's what I was at, I said out loud. I said then, I said it now, And my buddy caught sight of it, and for some reason it made him mad. He got angry. Uh, he lunched at it. He almost fell off the side of the cliff because it was on this not not really a cliff. It wasn't a degree angled right angle to drop off, but it was very steep and he would have fell over the side of it. He would have just rolled for a good one hundred yards. He would have just rolled down this rocky you know, ravine a good hundred yards, so probably more than that, or he would have hurt itself severely. And we were in no shape to drive. I can tell you that. Trying to get out of there, well, we just weren't. We were trashed. We've been drinking for a couple of hours. I leaped up and I grabbed him and I said, what's going on? Man? And he said, did you see that? And I said, yeah, I saw something. I don't know what it was. It might have been a squirrel. It could have been a raccoon. I don't know. I saw. I saw something. I knew exactly what the hell I saw, but I wasn't about to tell him. I wasn't about to tell him at all. No, I saw what looked what looked like a gnome. It looked like a little person. It looked like a man, but a very very very tiny man, not a dwarf. This thing was only about eight to twelve inches tall. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe I was I had seen that, but I was more concerned about my buddy calling off the side of ravine, and it's me trying to get down there to him, to get him up the ravine back into the car, into the hospital, more so than anything. And he looked at me, he said something, and the next thing you know, okay, I said, I go back, and I sit back down on the corner. I've taken my seat again. I'm like, okay, we can go back to our previous conversation. I'm going to pretend I never saw that. That didn't happen. I was I imagine that or something something other than I think I saw a no. Okay, that's that's how I addressed it. Well, it came back, and this time it was happy. It wasn't very happy that it had been assaulted by my buddy. I could look at it better, I could barely see it, but it was clearly pissed off. It was funny, but it was also terrifying because I'm like, okay, I mean it's home. I mean it's I mean it's I'm sitting in it's living room. It's probably got friends, and we are out here drunk. This is not a good This is in no way a good thing. Okay, this is not a good thing. My buddy tries to jump at it again, this time by the back of his shirt, and I yank him back, and I said, okay, go in there and talk to one of the other guys. Go in there and talk to them. And I sat back down on the cooler and I'm just like looking at it, look looking where it was, trying to trying to figure out, you know, Okay, how I need to sober up. I'm gonna stop drinking right now. I'm done the rest of the night. I've got to I've got to get my whist about me. I've got to sober up because I'm experiencing something here that that's that's highly paranormal, but also dangerous because, like I said, we're in the middle of nowhere. We were a good hour to the closest town hospital. We were a good hour away from the right I didn't I didn't know what to make of it. We stayed awake all night long. Everybody stayed awake. The next morning, the son started coming up. That's when we got in the car and we drove. We drove back to my car, and I went home and crashed out, slept all day. I asked my buddy about it the next night if he remembered anything about what he had seen it there, and he couldn't recall anything because he kept drinking. He was lit up. He didn't remember any He literally blacked out and didn't remember anything that happened that night. He didn't remember any of the jokes. He just remembered he had a good time. Now, my buddy would be a wed, have would have substance issues later on in life, become dependent on things. I'm not so sure he was an alcoholic or not, but he definitely was always more prone to alcohol than I was, and other things, and I think I was just witnessing the birth of that in those days. Well, Okay, twenty five years go by, and uh, I'm living where I'm at now in Spartanburg County, South Carolina, and a guy goes missing from that same area where we were. They found the guy's car. They couldn't find the guy. And the guy was kind of a responsible sportsman. He would go fishing, let everybody know where he was going, he'd tell him when he was going to come back. He was responsible, He loved to fish, he loved to hunt, and that sort of thing. He just turned up. He was missing. People were out looking for him, and they couldn't find him. Nighttime came and they called the search off till next morning. The next morning, they found him on the Georgia side of the line. Okay, it's a good way from where his car was parked. It's a really good long way from where his car was part And the interview on the local news, he said, listen, while I was out there, I heard voices. I never saw anything. I never saw anybody, but I swear I heard voices. And that doesn't make sense to me. This was the news doing the interview of him after they found him, and he was sitting in his living room, you know, a little dehydrated. You know, he's trying to get his composure back from what he had been through. He said, I heard voices out there. Now that was like a double like a double confirmation that I knew I saw what I saw, that I heard what I heard. I saw what I saw, And that did it for me, because I talked to other people in a couple of places if they had ever heard about little people that lived up there, and they said, yes, we have. You can even talk to the Cherokee. They know about the Cherokee Native Americans, one of the tribes over here. They many times talked about the little people. It wasn't a myth it was it wasn't folks wore. It's a reality. I call them gnomes, they call them little people. There was no red hat, no pointed red hat or anything like that. It looked what it was wearing was the color of wood, the color of not camouflage, not green, but brown, mixture of brown. Different colors are brown. The hat was flat, it wasn't pointed. It was like something you see in the Lord of the Rings kind of thing. No pointed hats, they were all it was a flat hat, but it just looked. It just reminded me a lot of that. This was that The Lord of the Rings that come out to another ten years after this happened. Okay, but there were elements of that movie that kind of reminded me of that's I saw something like that out in the nature, out in the forest. Anyway, this guy, they talked to him a little bit and he said, well, I had a canteen with me. I basically fell and I slid down a ravine, which is exactly what I was trying to keep my body. He said. I lost my footing and I couldn't climb back up to to the top. I lost my fishing poles, I lost all my tackle and my gear. I just basically had to just sit down and just wait for somebody to come find me. And they I'm glad they did, because, you know, the next morning, after being out there all night, I was it was cold, and yeah, it was cold. It would have been very cold that night because it was way up in the mountains. He said, I'm looking I didn't have a hypothermia from being out in the freezing but I heard voices, and that was when the news stopped talking to him. They just basically shut him down and said, Okay, that's it. Now. There's a reason that that area of the state is a huge, massive area of protected forest. Nobody can build there, no industry can go in there. It's beautiful. There's nothing but trees and rocks and a road that was paved all the way up into North Carolina. And I've always wondered, how could such fun land that could be developed in the housing projects and other things hasn't been developed. That's because somebody knows more than they ever is told that's a protected area specifically become what I'm telling you tonight. There are other things that live there besides wildlife as we think of wildlife, deer, bear, cougars, bobcats, stuff like that. There's a reason that area is protected. It is and it's not just just wildlife preservation. They know that these things are there, and they don't talk about it. And I'm probably one of the few people to tell you about it. I'm probably one of the few people who even know about it. It's willing to talk about it, Okay, But there's just a lot there that it's just wild. It's a wild, wild area, literally wild, and it's dangerous. It's probably dangerous for anybody even think about building a house here. Fortunately it's federally protected, so nobody ever will. I just hope it stays that way.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio. You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talk stream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 2: I've had other people which have reported seeing little people. One guy in particular emailed me is that this is a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Now, emailed me.
Speaker 2: He didn't come on the show. He would tell me that he would go trekking around the appellations and he said he said he'd done these trails hundreds of times, and this one particular day he stumbled upon a group of little people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a group there. That's what I'm saying. There's a population there. It's not just I saw one little known there was a There had to be more. There had to be for him to be out there by himself. Not likely, not likely. Now here's the funny thing. I think what he came to ask us for, but we didn't, We did not oblige. He wanted beer. You smell it, so he could probably smell it and probably hurt it and saw the fire. He definitely heard the car coming up in there, and probably wanted beer. He just wanted a beer. That's simple, because what else would have lured him to us in such a friendly manner and then for him to get pissed off like he did, because at the beginning he was very friendly. He was very friendly. He wasn't aggressive at all. It was only once my buddy decided to charge at him and nearly broke his damn neck going over the side of the ravine, and I saved him from doing that because I jumped off of the cooler and grabbed him and threw him back like a football tackle. Okay, and the little god wanted beer, you know, if anything, that's what he was there for was beer. That was about it. And I got a feeling that he was he had friends watching from afar, and that's what was unnerving. Okay, I could probably go back up there now, if I had the transportation to get me back up there, I could probably go back up there, and I would know exactly what I was dealing with. I know what to take with me and kind of leave it at that. Just take something like that, leave it out there and just walk away. Because there's there's other rumors of fairy mounds all around the area up there, especially in North Carolina. There's a couple of places that are not native. They call them native barrel grounds, but they don't look anything like it. They're fairy mounds where the earth is just unnaturally mounded up and there's no trees or anything like that. And it's in a protected area. And this is that's part of the Appalachian folklore. Okay. Oh yeah, that's a nice fairy tale. That's a myth. Some things that ain't myth, and it ain't no fairy tale. It's real. I saw it, experience it. I never anticipated that. Nobody ever warned, nobody ever talked about it. They just kept secret. And like I said, I'm glad the area is federally protected nobody can build there because our area where I live, in, this whole general part of the country is this exploded of population. Houses are going up every single day, industries coming in, They're building all kinds of stuff just everywhere, and it's is pushing them out. I mean, I hate to say it, but it's pushing them out. There's not a federally protected land where nothing can be built or anything like that. They know things that we don't. They have the ability to do things that we can't. It's kind of even dangerous for me to really be talking about this stuff. But I'm getting older, my time is coming to an end. I feel why not start now. Go ahead and try to get get at least some of this stuff out there and some other people can relate. If they've seen something and they know something, don't be afraid to talk about it. You know, you lose a few friends, you lose contacts with a few people, if you lose your job by talking about it. I don't worry about losing my job without talking about it anymore, because people are going to judge me no matter what I say. I just know a lot more than your comming Joe. So it's time for me to talk about it. The whole story with that was very where the knockers begin. I know I've mentioned a knocker it warned me about, like I said, so many people who are dropping like flies. And this was long before covid okay, freak accident, freak injuries, sudden mysterious illnesses, and these things would knock and then like within a week, somebody would die. It became so regular. The knock and I'm going to knock on something sounded just like that, same pace, tempo level of knock for years. Basically, anybody that I had anything to do with, we're all dead. They're all gone. And I hate to say that, but I literally I have very, very, very few friends. I have absolutely no family left, no relatives that I care about. Not only do I hear the knocks and being forewarned that someone in your family's going to die. I can go back to when I was a kid. I mean I was just ten years old. Like I mentioned earlier, my grandmother lived down the road from where my family home was, so he had a falling out with my mother and I wasn't allowed to see my grandmother from the time I was basically five years old. Until the time I was ten, and the only time I got to see them because she was in the process of dying. I got to know my grandmother who lived just right down the road. I only got to know her for two months before she passed away. The one thing that she ever told me, she said, if you hear knocks on a door or a window at night time, don't open the door. Don't open the window. And I said, where did you learn is She said, it's an old folklore. But if you ever hear it, don't you dare open the door, don't you dare open the window. And I carried that for a good hell thirty years. Yeah, I never answered the door. Just earlier this year, I was talking to a neighbor another a different neighbor than the one I mentioned earlier, but when I saw further up the road, because I still I'm living on another different gravel road now, was talking with her, and she was telling me about how she herd knocks on her ring camera, but she'd look at her camera, there'd be nothing there, but she'd hear knocks on the door, and she has a ring camera and it'd be nobody there, but she'd hear the knock and she'd be watching the camera while the knocks going on and there was there's nothing there. So I know I'm not the only one to have this experience. She brought it up. She brought it up to me. Have you ever had this happen to you? So even that's real. They seem to have a concern for telling people, warning people that something's coming, something's about to happen unexpected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all very strange. Yeah, I've heard plenty of times about these knockins followed by a death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it usually ends with the death passing over. And we won't even talk about the spirits that I've seen here. And cats have souls, they exist after We've had a lot of cats over the years, and we've had some pass away sadly, and they'll be dearly missed. I've seen him come back to escort one that was dying. One of our cats even got freaked out because another cat hissed at it one night in the kitchen when I was watching TV. He's our oldest cat now, but he's walking through the kitchen, just kind of slinking along like he always does. Out of thin air. He heard a hiss and I heard the hiss. I was looking right at him when he heard it, and he had the expression of like, what's going on? And he's looking into empty space trying to figure out why is there a hiss coming from empty space? That would have been the cat of the previous owner of the house that we're in now. She owned the cat. I'm pretty sure it probably passed away in the house. Even the old lady said something one night when we first moved here. She was apparently upset that the house had been vacant for a couple of years. Was laying in bed one night, the old lady. I could hear an old lady's voice right next to my head, really just like that, just obnoxious as shit. This really made me angry, but at the same time, because I'm so kind of used to experiencing weird shit, it's kind of a nerving But yeah, she was mad that we've moved in and decided to take over her house. And I don't know if she had died in the house or not. I was told that she died in a nursing home, but still for her to come back and be obnoxious and we'd fill the cat walking on the bed. None of the cats that we brought with us had passed over, but we'd feel little footprints all across the bed. Even after a couple of them have passed on, we're still on occasion we saw a ghost cat on walking across the bed sleeping. It'll wake you up. It's a trip.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent believe that I have seen them myself. But we've done a few episodes where spirits of our pets have come back and visited us. But yeah, they certainly do.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Nick, thank you for your time and enjoyed talking with you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's always good to hear about people's experiences.
Speaker 1: You're doing a great service for people to get off their chest.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about. I've said before. It can be liberating for the guests to share their experiences because sometimes they've never shared them with anyone before. And then it's also good for the listener because they're going through hard times strange experiences. It gives them something to relate to and in some ways how to deal with the situation they're in. Week after week, people come on just to share their accounts, and some of the strange and unexplained things have experienced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for your time and thank you for the inner no problem.
Speaker 2: Keep us updated. You know, if anything does happen again, all right, I'll let you know it, Scratch. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our.
Speaker 1: Listeners anytime, anytime in the future.
Speaker 2: Okay, you enjoy the rest of your evening and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, sir, have a good night.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir, Take care and buye for now.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 5: Well, that is all.
Speaker 2: For this episode. Keep up dated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter you would like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Scratch for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week for our final episode of twenty twenty four. You will have yourself a wonderful holidays. I will be back next week. Until then, stay safe and keep watching us guys. Goodbye.