Speaker 1: Enjoy this full episode of Beyond Truth. Get access to every episode on all podcast platforms, or use a link right in the description. Greetanks everybody. Nina here from Beyond Truth and welcome to another Sunday show. Tonight, we have a very special show. We're going to be talking about all the missing scientists that have been either missing or killed in the last few years. Here. So, but before we do, Robert, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. I haven't gone missing yet, so that's the plus. I haven't you know, ended up in the Underground six what so you know things are really looking up.
Speaker 1: That's good. Well, it's a good thing. You're not a scientist, I guess. So we're working for NASA or any of those kind of things, because it seems to be targeted around those kind of people, the people who have in animation that you know. Yeah, I don't know. The conspiracy is just going wild, and I have, you know, a bunch of theories myself. But we'll get more into that maybe at the end of the show. Maybe first we should probably go over you know, what's going on and who's missing and all that kind of stuff, So we might as just dive right in, guys, But before we do, make sure you smash that like button shared out to a couple of places, okay, and check out the links down in the description. We got a new, brand new x account and a brand new Facebook page, okay, for Beyond Truth, which is for both of us. And so make sure you're go and follow us there, okay, and check out all the links down below for places where you can find us. We're pretty much on every social platform there is out there right now, So go and do that while we are getting ready here. So tonight we are separating documented fact from public speculation. We have to put this in there as a sort of a disclaimer a little bit because of the YouTube, and you guys get it right. So the cases are real, the disappearances are real, some of the deaths are real homicides, okay, but a single unified conspiracy has not been publicly proven. The House Overside Committee has formally asked add FBI and NASA for an information about these cases, describing them as recent public reporting reports involving people connected with sensitive US scientific information. And this is why this is so intriguing. It's like, you know, these are all the people with all the knowledge and they're going missing or finding dead.
Speaker 2: So you know, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Tonight I'm beyond truth. We're stepping into one of the most disturbing stories. Let me just get into here because it sounds like there is did you leave us or something or what happened there? I'm right here. I just like I've just heard something.
Speaker 2: Whenever you feel like putting that up, these are the scientists.
Speaker 1: You I should do that right now, but you have something to do there now. So Robert is in charge of the visuals here and I'm gonna do talking. So just bear with us there, guys. We're just a two person team here, so you know, there could be some snuff foods, but here we go. All right, Yes, this is one of the most disturbing stories that are moved from the Internet rumor into official scrutiny. I believe even the President is looking into this now. You know, that's how big it's gotten. So there you go. Now, scientists, researchers, cleared personnel, people tied to the nuclear programs, aerospace, fusion, and advanced research. Okay, some are dead, some are missing, some cases are violent, some are simply unresolved. And now this story has grown seriously enough that the House Oversight Committee is officially demanding information from federal agencies about the disappearance and or deaths. So tonight we asked the question nobody seems to be able to answer clearly. Are these isolated tragedies or are we looking at a pattern? These are the questions that we're looking at here now. So let's start with the case that push the whole narrative into overdrive. Retired Air Force Major General William Neil Case is a Caselam, a castlan. You know what castlin? A castlan? Okay, seeing some of these words, I don't know which one because you'd be potato or potato, you know what I mean. But Caselam, all right, disappeared in Albuquerque on February twenty six, uh, twenty seven, twenty twenty six, so that was fairly recent. So this is one of the recent ones. Renewal A County says the investigation remains active. The profile release says phone, glasses and wearable were left money, while fighting roots and a wallet and a zero point thirty eight revolver were missing. So I guess that's quite normal for Americans to just you know, grab your boots, your wallet and your revolver, I guess, and head out to the whatever. I don't know. Yep, that's quite coming over there. I guess we were talking about this before the show. Here in Canada, that would look that real weird. You gotta what you gotta what revolver? What?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What I mean, we don't have that here, but I guess in America that's a that's a normal thing to just grab that. And then he went missing. So this is a kind of case people do not just shrug off. A man with high level defense research background vanishes and suddenly people's are asking whether he's past mattered more than public is being told us the thing? What was going on there? You know before this?
Speaker 2: So did you know I looked into this guy just a little bit, and like the week before he went missing, they he went on a sixty mile bike ride. Sixty miles, So this guy was definitely in shape. He was fairly well to do. They had him and his wife, had several houses. They also, you know, he was a really smart man. I listened to the police reporting about it, giving the you know, the hodown on it, and the guy said, if he was here, you know, they said he may have a little bit of mind fog. That's how they described it. He was starting to get mind fog. And but if if he was in the room with all of us, he said, he would still be the smartest man in the room, right, So.
Speaker 1: That shows you how smart he was, right, So yeah, so that which is why it makes it so weird. Right, it just doesn't make sense, and this is why we're talking about it. You know, it just doesn't make sense. So but we're gonna move on because he's not the only one, obviously, and we actually just yesterday as I was doing research for this, there's another a few more people. So there's more than just the eleven, and we're gonna get to that at the end. So I'm gonna go through all the eleven first. Now we'll take a little break, and then we're gonna go into the latest because there's something that just happened like a day or two ago. So just hanging with us there are people, okay, because we do have some new stuff to bring to the table. Even if you've seen other shows about this, you know what I mean, just stay tuned because we got more. So yeah, and once people look at the case, they started noticing something else. He wasn't the only one that's right. Now, we're going to go into the new Mexico Nuclear cluster, because they seem to be in clusters into different areas, and so this is the new Mexico Nuclear cluster. Okay. Stephen Garcia has been described in recent reporting as a government contractor with a high level clearance at the Kansas City National Security Campus out of the US Nuclear Weapons Enterprise. He reportedly disappeared from Albertuquerque in August twenty twenty five after leaving home on foot. And then we got Melissa Caseis Casillos. I'm not sure how he has you know, potato, potato, how you say? These words are the last names, but tied to the Loss Alamos National Laboratory support work, disappeared in June twenty twenty five. Reporting says her family believed the disappearance was not voluntary, and public discussion around the case intensifies because her phone was reportedly factory reset. Factory reset all of a sudden. So that is weird, right, that's just not normal. Then we have Anthony Tony Chaves Chavez, a retired Los Alamos employee, also vanished in twenty five and is now grouped into the same wider cluster because of the loss almost connection and the lack of clear public explanation. This is where the story starts to grip people. One case might be tragic, two or three in the same orbit starts to feel a little like a corridor, as secrecy corridor. When loss almost nuclear infrastructure and missing people all start showing up in the same sentence, people don't think coincidence first. They think then we go into segment three, which is the California naw JPL cluster. So Monica Jacinto Resa disappeared in June twenty five, so a lot of these are in twenty five. It was just last year, well, hiking again, hiking on foot in the Angels National Forest. Fox LA reports that has been described as an aerospace engineer linked to NASA JPL and aerojet rocket dying work, and despite search efforts, no trace of her has been found.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I heard about her her story too. And she was literally hiking with somebody, got about thirty forty feet away and they turned around and she was gone, just like that.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: They were out on the trail hiking. You know. Her friend yells to her, Hey, there's a turn coming up, you know, there's a turn over here, and she you know, they maybe they went around a brush or something, there was a cliff or well, she never made it to the turn. And he looked back and she's gone, just like that. And people he walked down the trail, people were walking up the trail. No, you know, she's not in between. Where'd she go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is even weirder than she was with the group of people and just disappeared someone in front of them. That's even that seemed weirder.
Speaker 2: Just when they got got out of site, just out of sight, you know, a few minutes, you know, in between you know, seeing the person and not seeing the person and then all of a sudden, well where did you go? If you're on the trail, most people just don't walk off the trail and down the ravine and you know, in the middle of nowhere, especially if you're hiking with somebody.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you know, it's one thing if you're all by yourself hiking, nobody knows where you went or whatever. You know, that's one thing, right, disappear. People do that all the time. Actually, you know the Pips you never see him in a game but when you're with a group of people and you were just right there and all of a sudden boom, you're gone like that, that to me seems a little bit even weirder than just somebody going on a hike, you know what I mean? So yeah, really weird. But then we move on. We got Michael David Hicks died on July thirty, at twenty twenty three. He's a bit Your obituary and memorial notice confirmed. He worked at JPL from nineteen ninety eight to twenty twenty two, So that's a long span of time that he was JPL. What exactly is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Either I jacked the bul laboratory. It could be. That could be, So if you guys know, put it in the comments, because I don't know all these technical things. I'm no scientists, as you all know. But he was there for a long time from ninety eight to twenty two. That's a that's a long time. Specialize in asteroid and comments. See, now we're starting to get into, you know, all this kind of stuff, and we all are expecting disclosure. So isn't it kind of weird that all these sort of scientists are all of a sudden disappearing and dying off, you know what I mean, who would have answers to whatever narrative is coming with the disclosure. But anyways, we'll get into that later. We also got Frank may Wald, another longtime JPL researcher, died in Los Angeles on July fourth, twenty twenty four, at age of sixty one. Public obituary coverage confirms the death, but sparse public detail around the circumstances helped few speculations online. Yeah, I guess, so why aren't they telling us exactly what happened to him? There's another one of those, you know, in the same asteroid and comment research. So these are the people with all the knowledge. Guys, Okay, we're going missing here, and this is why it's so bizarre and why we're talking about it. So here's why the public looks into this cluster JPL asteroid work, rocket science, NASA linked research, and then missing or dead personnel. That combination allowant creates suspicion even before anyone proves a connection. I mean, yeah, yeah. The moment you hear NASA, JPL classified technology and dvantaged scientists in the same conversation, the story starts writing itself, doesn't it. Yes, yep. Then we're going to go into segment four, which is the violent death, which is never good, but it does make for entertainment, doesn't that sometimes? But and then we got the case nobody can dismiss as vague and internet mythology. You just can't dismiss this one. So new No loree no. I don't know how to say l O you are e I r o at.
Speaker 2: I think that you know the Loreno.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about it, Airo or something like that. I'm sorry if I'm poaching your names. Guys, well you can look that up for yourself. I don't know how to pronounce it. Mit, professor and director of the Plasma Science and Fusion Center, died on December sixteenth, twenty twenty five, from a gunshot one. According to Mit. Mit later said authorities it didn't find the same man as responsible for Lorreo's murder at the Brown University shooting. It's the same man. Also, here's cut a gun. Same guy that shot the Brown University shooting, which I haven't really heard about, but want to be more of a smaller segment there.
Speaker 2: Same man. So the guy that's doing the shooting, shoots. This guy goes through the Brown University shooting and then kill himself and then there's no questions. He asked.
Speaker 1: This sounds like m KI Ultra, like with all these high profile shooting something going on, it sounds like the same sort of scenario. The sleeper cells is what they are.
Speaker 2: No, right, Brown University shooting was what happened on December thirteenth, twenty twenty five. So it was just a few days before the government fire at the Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, inside the Baris and Holly Engineering building, killing two students and winning nine others. The authorities later identified the suspect as Claudio Manuel Naviz Valentine, a forty eight year old Portuguese national. Rhode Island officials said there was responsible for the murders of the two Brown students. He was later found dead.
Speaker 1: So he so okay, So on December thirteenth, he goes into does the university shootings, and then three days later is when he.
Speaker 2: Goes and shoots his kind Yeah apparently, so why.
Speaker 1: Was he still out? Why wasn't he in jail at that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That seems a little weird. It's almost like to let him go so you can continue on. I don't know, these are all just my speculations, but okay, so let's just move on for time's sake here. But yeah, that's very very.
Speaker 2: Strangely just reading what they got, and I'm like, you know, trying to make sense of it. People were doing this, They're doing this and on the flyer and.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. How do you do I'm not the turn off the phone? Oh man, why I got in here?
Speaker 2: I have that problem sometimes too. The thing is that these things is you you gotta wonder it was he supposed as Nina. Here's a question to you, just just off the cuff question, you know, because he was an m I. T. Scientist, guy with nuclear fusion energy and stuff. And this guy went to the university. Was my question. I'm wondering if this guy wasn't working at the university, because a lot of these scientists work with with universities to study stuff. Was he working there? And the guy went there and and was you know, programmed to do this and probably knock him off, and then he wasn't there, so they kind of you know, Yes, that's what I'm saying, is our Patsy or our program robot guy you know didn't do it, So let's let him go and he finds the right you know guy. And then now that he's everybody's gonna look at this guy as as doing the Brown University shooting. They won't think about the new y'all guy at all. This guy will go under the radar.
Speaker 1: Those are connections that you guys can do your own research on to find out more about the Brown University shooting, you know exactly what happened that. We don't have time for all that here, but yeah, check out to see if you know that could have happened, you know what I mean, because that seems really weird that within three days he'd done too. I'm surprised that he got away with the with the university thing. Usually they usually end up either arrested or killed. I mean, they don't just take off so that you can go and do it three days later. I mean, that doesn't usually happen, So that seems really weird. But I'll let you guys, you know, research that for yourself and comment down below if you have, or if you some articles, give us some links and stuff like that, you know, to get more information on that but we're going to leave that there for now because we just got too many names to go through here.
Speaker 2: Guys, okay can see scientists for nothing, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the next guy is Carl grill Mayor, an astronomer at Caltech's ipax IPAC Center, died on February sixteen, twenty six, so that was not long ago. Cal Tech publicly confirmed his death and reporting tied to the fatal shooting in California. So there's another shooting. Unfortunately, it's too easy to do that down in America, you know, and everybody's running around guns. You know, it's you know, anyways, I'm there, are sorry.
Speaker 2: I says, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those that's gonna change. That's that's the thing, all of these, all of these things or just leading up to changes in that department. But anyways, that's not what this show is about. These are not just mysterious deaths within paperwork. These are violent deaths of major scientists. The fact alone is enough to keep this entire story alive. Fusion astrophysics, top tier scientists gunshot deaths at minimum, that is alarming. At maximum, people see a warning. Most definitely that segment five is the wild card cases. Then there are other names that blur the line between tragedy, mythology, and suspicion. Jason Thomas, a scientist and pharma executive in Massachusetts, was reporting missing in December twenty five. In March twenty six, authorities set a body recovered from lake and I don't know how to say this. It's q u anapo wi tt quinnapovit. Okay, it is And I don't know how to say it properly. And I'm sorry if you get offended, but you know, I just can't roll my tongue around that. So was preliminary identified as Thomas. Early official statements said investigators had not found evidence of foul play, all right, but suspicious nonetheless unless Amy Skridge became one of the most emotional charge names in the Broader online narrative because of her anti gravity and exotic tech associations. Recent reporting include her in the same cluster, but the public evidence still does not prove she was killed because of secret research. Now there's no evidence, but it seems to be a little sus I mean, at best. These are the cases where people's instincts, emotions, and existing beliefs can overpower the facts. The truth does not help when every mystery becomes the same mystery, you know, something to be said for that, I guess, all right, So in segment six, there all eleven names. So again there is more. After I've gone through all these eleven names. Okay, we are gonna be talking about the two recent ones that aren't even in this list yet, you know, like schatching me. T can't even keep up with this story. It's just happening. It's happening in real time, like, so so let's say them clearly. And also there's two candles going on, you know, behind me here, and they're burning here for all these people. And so as I'm saying the names, I just want you to take a moment and think about them, you know, send out some positive vibes, you know what I mean, Prayers whatever to them and their loved ones. And unless we not forget, you know what I'm saying, even though the government's probably trying to make us forget, but we got here. William Neil McCaslin is missing, Monica Jacinto Reza is missing, Stephen Garcia is missing, Melissa Cassius is missing, Anthony Chavez is missing, Michael David Hicks is dead, Frank my Walt is dead. You No. Lorrero was murdered. Jason Thomas dead after a missing personal case call, Carl rilal Mayer was killed. Amy Eskridge dead and still heavily mythologized online. And I think that's that lady that had to burn things on her hands, like she was being targeted by something in her house. Like there's a lot of weird stuff going on. I think it's Amy that I saw. Was that? So she's clear. You can see your hands are all burnt. I mean something was coming through the window. So these people are definitely not nick target. You know, they finally got her. I guess, of course that's what they do down there. But yeah, this is why people are paying attention, not because of one case is strange, because the list now exists at all. Now the big questions, so what are people really asking? They're asking whether this is coincidence. They're asking whether this is social media stitching unrelated cases together. They're asking whether tragedy inside highly classified world naturally looks connected because the system itself is so paigue. And then they ask the biggest question of all, is disclosure pressing? Rising? Pressure rising? Is something sensitive getting too close to daylight, and our loose ends being removed before the public sees the full picture. And to me, Mike Drop, I'm going to repeat that lineing because this is what I think is going on. Loose ends being removed before the public sees the full picture. You guys getting a Are you guys getting the picture? That's what I think is going on. But let's keep on here. Now, let's be clear. The last SERI is not publicly prone for aliability reasons. The oversight letter itself describes the underlying public reporting as I'm confirmed, even while demanding answers from agencies. All right, Segment eights, what could the cover up actually look like? And here are some uncomfortable possibilities? The cover up does not always look like one clean operation. Sometimes the cover up is a fragmentation. Compartmentalize, compartmentalization. That's a big one. Silence, sparse reporting, hm hmm, delayed answers, and just enough chaos that nobody can tell where tragedy ends and superstition begins, suppression, sorry begins. That may be the real story here, not that every one of these eleven people were part of one identical operation. Although I you know, I think we can. You know, when they're all work in sort of the same field, you kind of have to kind of, you know, think that that's yeah, it's they're part of something, you know what I mean. But you know, as far as this whole thing goes, we have to say it like that because for liability reasons, allegedly allegedly everything is allegedly that's right, but that we are looking into national security ecosystems so secret that when people disappear to the public can no longer trust that they're even seeing the full picture. And that's the that's the problem. So where does that leave us tonight? The disappearances are real, the deaths are real, the violent cases are real, federal attention is real, and the public still does not have satisfying answers. Maybe this is a coincidence, maybe it's a pattern creative but life inside classified systems, Or maybe we are watching the edge of something much larger, where the people closest to dangerous knowledge become the hardest people to explain when they disappear. Whether the truth is or one thing is certain. Until the public gets real transparency, the suspicion will only grow. That's right. And so I think this is why the president is now finally gonna do something about it. Mind you knowing him, we won't get the full story anyways, right, He'll he'll say he's gonna give it to you and then you'll take it away later. All right, I think that's all I have here for this here. So I see you've got the whole map here, role or they're all spread out all over America.
Speaker 2: Well you look at this map. Yeah, it kind of spread out all over America. And if you really think about it, if somebody goes missing or dies, you know it's usually handled and a state. Now it's me going a state level, right, it's handled in your local area, Like like say it happens in California, Well that's a big state. I'm sure there's a lot of people that go missing or die every single day. And that one person is you know, just another notch on the belt somewhere. You know, the another are statistic. Well the guy went out hiking, Well he drowned, he is something. And then several years later you're not gonna say, oh, well you know this, you know another person. People forget, they don't care, and then they forget, oh you know, so they don't link anything together. But now since they're all happening, if you look at the dates all within a four four year period, now people are starting to put it together and go, oh my gosh. And well, one other thing I got This is one question I want to ask you is they were talking about people. We said that one guy that got murdered, and there were several of them that got murdered. And how many people do you know that actually get that have gotten murdered? And more or less a smart individual who's got college education. I mean, I could see if it was like you live in Chicago and you're a druggie and you got murdered by somebody drive by shooting. But to be a high pollutant scientist and get murdered, how many people you know get murdered?
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately I do know some, but you know, and I think we we all do you know, murders are just you know, ramping up, you know, But no, I get what you're saying that. The difference here with all of this is that, I mean we every day somebody's get stretched in the States, I mean constantly, hundreds hunch of people get murdered all the time. The difference is their connection is in the tech industry. That's the connection here. This is why it's so weird. We don't look at all the other ones, but you know it's starting and we're not done yet. And another thing too, So if you were let's say we're gonna go with the conspiracy here, you can't be off of them all at once because that will look way too suspicious. So they started this, I would say, I think twenty two is it? When we start looking at the dates here, I think twenty two is the earliest, June eleven, twenty two with the amy there, So starting twenty two, which was not long ago, right, they're all just boom boom boom boom boom boom. And we're not done yet. We've got two more that we're gonna go into here that I just found out about last night. Okay, so we might have been going there, but let's take a quick break before we get into the last two. Okay, And we're gonna talk some more about this, so we'll be right back after the short message. All right, So let's see here. I'm gonna let's take that one down. I'm gonna show a different one here, So I just found out last night, and unfortunately to the people who are in this family are air space defense engineers. Unfortunately, his whole family perished because this was a plane crash. That's another easy way to take people out, you know, it's easy to compromise an airplane, you know, on especially if you want multiple people on board us. Happened many times in the past, and so it just happened a couple of days ago. This was published on the twenty first, which was on Monday. Now do we want to play this little video.
Speaker 2: Here we started? I guess that wouldn't hurt it. See here as we comment on.
Speaker 1: It site share, James Comer is worried something shady is happening.
Speaker 3: Listen, does appear that there's a high possibility that something sinister is taking place here. We've asked all those agencies, the Department of Energy, NASA, the Department of War, to all share information with us so that we can see if we can put it together and find any missing links to try to solve what's going on here, because it's very unlikely that this is a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should stop it there, stop it a second. See, now, that's that's the thing. Even he's saying, well, you know, it happens, but this isn't just a coincidence that you know, we're putting we're starting to put the pieces together, you know, like you know, you can start to see the writing on the wall, like, hey, you know one did scientist, one goes missing, a general goes missing. Kind of Okay, well it could happen. You know, maybe there's there was something wrong with him. You know, some lady says, oh, I'm gonna you know, there was a murder somewhere, blah blah blah. But then you start adding them all up and it's nothing happens that random, just by chance, right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So this is another decorated veteran pilot, aerospace engineer, and defense researcher was killed in a plane crash in South Carolina last week, raising questions about whether the incident is related to the deaths and disappearances of the eleven scientists. And if that's the case, it's now thirteen confirmed because it was the guy and his son. They were both high up there. So James Tony Moffatt, sixty, was flying with his wife and sons Andrew and William only was Andrew. That was the other guy that was also in there when the plane crash in the wooded area near the runway of Union County Airport in South Carolina on Friday. The Union County Corners Office said the family from Huntsville, Alabama, was traveling from Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina to Huntsville. Okay, let's see, did it talk about anymore about who they are? Authorities have not yet released the cause of death. Well, I mean plane crash. Yeah. Moffatt is the latest scientist who tied to aerospace research and NASA to make headlines, with the death and disappearance of eleven individual with similar backgrounds, raising concerns. His son, Andrew Moffatt, was also an up and coming researcher. At the time of his death. The thirty year old was a research engineer and scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville Research and Engineering Support Center. So the elder Moffatt earned a master's degree in aerospace engineering from Georgia Tech in eighty eight and previously studied experimental test pilot in the US Naval Test Pilot School. Yeah. Just you know, so there's more than eleven. So that brings it up to thirteen. Now then so far. Now, by the time this episode airs, there might be more. Unfortunately, So if I was you, if you, if you are a scientist of some sort and you have all this information that could potentially whatever, I would stay low. If I was you, I would you know what I mean, like would I would be getting a little bit scared. Now. I know some people have made the connection with David Wilcock. I do not believe that he's part of this. Okay, I do believe that David Wilcock's death was a suicide. And if you want to know more about how I feel about David and what went on there, we'll check out the episode we did last week where we did a memorial for David. Okay, we talked all about David in that video. But however, I do not believe him or his autobiography guy that also died two days prior, which is another quinkydink that's kind of weird, but I don't think it has a connection with this. So we're going to drop that from this episode. So thirteen, so I would say, and unfortunately, there's probably more coming. And so my you know take on this is that they're taking them out before the huge disclosure. Why, I don't know. I guess we won't really know until the disclosure or whatever it is that they're going to come out with comes out to see, because these people obviously knew something that they don't want them talking about after that happens, which kind of tells me that, oh, they're going to be spinning some sort of narrative that doesn't go with reality. They're gonna try something. I don't know, what do you think, Robert?
Speaker 2: Can I turn in on this part too? You know, we talk about the you know, the world and the apocalypse of the world, the world ending kind of thing, and how they got these bunkers. You know, in the news it's been oh, you know, the war, the war, you know, all these bad things could happen. You know, ninety percent of the people could die off. Are these people that are the ones that went missing? If you exclude all the ones that die and then keep all the ones that went missing, are they taking them to them underground bunkers?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we could go wild with you know, theories of of what's going on. Yeah, that's quite possible. A theory that they're taking them to go on the ground because a lot of people are moving.
Speaker 2: On the ground already because because think of it this way, the ones that that got murdered, you know, because murder is so common, you know that that happened. Especially aerospace scientists just happened to walk in front of bullets all the time or stuff like that. You know, you think they have science on that that thing and the bullet's moving. Yeah. Anyway, the point is is maybe they were offered said hey, you know, can you we watch you? And they said no. Now they're afraid they might tell somebody and then their life is extinguished. Yeah, I mean, I'm just trying. I'm just shoot, this is my opinion.
Speaker 1: You know, going back to maybe the first guy we talked about who left his wallet his glasses. You know, we both wear glasses. To me, that's weird. I would why would I leave my glasses? But then you said, well, I sometimes do, guy, because I don't need them for everything. So who knows about this guy how much he needs the glasses? Is it just reading glasses or does he you know what I mean? So there there's that. But you know, leaving your wallet your glasses, I don't know what else it was a few things that he left. The only thing he took was his gun. Now, when I first read that, I'm thinking right away that he was planning on take himself out and that he went up to some cliff, did it there, and they fell into some ravine role. We'll never find him. That That was sort of my initial But like you said, I mean, who's to say? But then yeah, so okay, so let's say they were recruited and they were going to go. You know, is that how you would do it? Though? You would? Would you just leave your glasses in your wallet and then just take up with the gun and then go to the That doesn't make sense. You would think there would be a sort of different scenario on a disappearance, you know, like if you knew you were going to disappear and never see your love once again, when you take your wallet, when you take it.
Speaker 2: And again, you know, are these you know when you disappear like that? For instance, if I was I'm just putting myself there, I always do this. If I was the government, would I tell you when I'm going to pick you up? Would I tell you the day that you're gonna make preparations you're gonna it might be any time any place. He might have left all that stuff on the counter of the the you know, or just left it, walked out and said, I'm just gonna walk down to the mailbox down the street and get my mail. And they pull up and said it's time and whatever. Whenever he's gone, he's got his foot flops on and and you know, his uh whatever, and he's got his revolver that he carries with him all the time. And then he he gets in the car and and they leave, and his wallet's sitting at home because he went to get the mail for five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, this guy, I think he was on a hike or something, so that's.
Speaker 2: What they said. He might have went for a hike, but he didn't take his hiking boots, and he left behind his phone and his glasses. He takes his boots, his wallet, and his revolver. Okay, so he took his boots, his wallets, revolver. He's going for a little hike. He goes down the road. You know, they pick him up. His wife, I guess, was at h went for a doctor's visit at that time, so you know, she didn't know where he went. And Obviously this was a common thing for him. Like I said before, he had went on a sixty mile bike ride the week before, sixty miles. So American, Hey, hey, who can ride a bike sixty miles in the audience here?
Speaker 1: I know that?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so obviously he was in a good shade. Now to me, as a Canadian and a European taking a gun when you that just seems weird to me. But he was an American. You know, you guys see it differently. I guess you bring you a gun everywhere. I don't know. But so to me that's a little weird, but maybe not. You know, it's all depends on the culture, isn't it. So who knows. Yeah, no, he could have been picked up. Well let's let's hope that that's what happened. You know that they bring they are gonna need scientists, They are going to need doctors and people with knowledge down in the bunkers. So I would assume a lot of people have gone missing that are down in the bonkers.
Speaker 2: For sure, because to this day, this day, there's no digital trail. The FBI was, you know, checking him out. You know, they're searching, the cops are searching. They had tons of searchers out there looking for him for days. And you know, how far could this guy go. I mean, he's not stupid, so he's not going to like, oh well, and he's not poor. It's not like, oh my life is in shambles. I owe everybody money. No, he's rich. You know, he's got a good life. He's got a really great job working for an aerospace company. You know, what work do you want? He ain't like that old. It ain't like he's ninety and he's senile. He's sixty something. He's this is good years of his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, this is why we're talking about it, because it doesn't make sense, and it does seem a little sus you know. So yeah, I mean I would love to hear, though, what you guys think, you know, put it in the comments section. What do you think happened to that particular guy or any of these guys? You know? Do you think it's a connection or is it just conspiracy nonsense? You know what I mean? But I will be curious to see what Trump comes out with with this. I'm sure he's just gonna blow it off, you know, And I guess, well, you know what. This is how we're gonna You know, if he does blow it off or some cacamania something, then you know there's something to it. But if he actually does an actual investigation and he actually seems genuinely concerned and actually want to help, then I'm like, okay, all right, I'll give him some credit there, you know what I mean. But if he just does this usual Trump nonsense, then yeah, then you know, okay, you know, or he says he's gonna to do it and then he doesn't, kind of like with the Epstein files. One minute, you're going to get the EPSOM file. Next minute it's just a hoax and nothing to see your folks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So he's done that, he did that with the JFK files, We're going to release it.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, oh no, that's going.
Speaker 2: Yeah the uf files too, We're going.
Speaker 1: And this is where my suspicion gears up, because we are waiting for him to release those UFO files. We are expecting. Full disclosure is literally what the movie is called. That's coming out in in June, okay, and I've heard rumors that it's all he's going to be coming out with it in July. So this is going to be the summer of disclosure. It's going to be the summer of aliens. Okay, it's all going to be about aliens come the summer. And so this is why it looks like they're kind of often all the people that could make be discredit the things that they're coming out with, I could maybe say, well, actually it's like this, it's not like that, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: The thing is is I don't think it's just it's too I think you got it backwards. I don't think it's discredit anything. I think if they're off of these people or they're making them disappear, I think like that one gal that disappeared, she was the gal that found the molecular She was a metallurgist. Put it that way. I'll just sum it up for you people, because none of you are scientists, and neither am I. So basically, after I listen to all the mumbo jumbo crap of molecular this and that and Adams, and what I got out of it, basically she discovered a new type. She was a metallurgist. She discovered a new type of metal that wouldn't crack or break under high heat and stuff like that for the for the space missions that they were doing, so they could build better space engines, because apparently our space engines that we're getting from Russia are we're not getting anymore. And now she was the one that came up with this metal, this new metal, So she was highly intelligent, and she happened to be working at the same aerospace place and with that general guy. Now, if they knew each other or not, I mean, like I said, all these lines kind of crisscross. You know, they may have passed each other in the hallway or whatever, but he was involved in a lot of this stuff too. Maybe they were taken for their knowledge.
Speaker 1: So either that could be that's one possibility that they were taken to further their studies without being in the public. Or the other scenario there could be that she's already able now to discredit both Moon missions because anybody in the right mind, you don't have to be a scientist to look at those tin cans that they were preying around in that that could go through the space. It wouldn't be able to get through the firmanent and when that thing landed, you never saw a little fizz like you know, how hot that thing would be coming through the atmosphere and then going into that ice cold water, there would be all kinds of just you know that old you know all that was none of that, none of that. That thing didn't look like it was warm at all. So she's one of those people that I can say, well, you know, that's impossible because this is how it's thought, you know what I mean, That's what I'm saying. So everything they've done up to now, these people, you know, if we actually sat down and have a conversation with them, they could probably tell me in their scientific words, why this.
Speaker 2: Is not just me.
Speaker 1: You know, I can see it, but I can't explain it because I don't have that kind of mind. But they could, They could finish my sentence but say, yeah, you're writing now because this is this does not up see. And that's the kind of people are miss missing right now. And this is why I'm feeling that, Yeah, they're getting rid of them because they can come out and it proved to you that yeah, I know that that that what they said there, that's just no way and who knows what the narrative is. That's coming. You see that. I can't wait to see exactly what Callcamami's story is coming, you see. And yeah, so I don't know again, you guys, leave us your comments, stumble all here what you think? Yeah, or to go with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, there's a lot there could be discrediting. But you got to think too, there's there's you know, this lady or this guy. They're not the only one on the team, you know, because there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of scientists and a lot of them, believe it or not, they're all compartmentalize or a lot of them are because you can't share secrets with this one or that one, and you know, and yeah, and they all signed these NDAs that they can't talk and look at this. Let's just look at the astronauts that you know went to the moon and then they really didn't ever want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then when some do talk about it, they're like, well, boy, why is that guy? What's that old guy that always just punching the reporters in the nose or something?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, or what was that buzz Aldron?
Speaker 2: Did that buzz Aldron?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And then he comes out and he says really weird things like well, we went, but we didn't go.
Speaker 1: We we didn't go, but we tell you he can't lie. See, that's the thing. When all those guys came from back from their moon mission the first time, right when they said they went to the movie, they came back, they did a press conference almost right away, and they all look like they just found out that Santa wasn't real, right, They all look kind of somber. Whatever. Go back and look, guys, it does not look like a team that just done something like that. You would be so pumped. I mean you'll be like, yeah, you can wait to tell you about all about it. No, they look like, yeah, they didn't look happy at all. And then over the years, Buzz, we've seen numerous footage. Now, well, Buzz Aldrin, he just can't keep his mouth shut. He doesn't want to go to his deathbed with that lie he wants. And I'm pretty sure there's gonna be he's probably one there gonna take out too, because you know, he's already sort of said it, you know, yeah, well we didn't really go there. He didn't sort of underneath his breath a little bit and whatever. But he's basically come out and said that they didn't go there, okay, And they've also come out and said that well, and they actually had a movie there are about two years ago about the moon landing and about basically telling you in that movie that, yeah, you know, we may have done some whatever, but the actual filming of it was done in the studio. I mean, I mean, what happened to I was filming and leaving the moon Did you guys just leave that guy there filming the guy? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you just go back to shows like that were poking fun of it when it actually happened. Almost there was that James Bond movie. Remember the James Bond movie where he's chasing the bad guy and they run onto the moon set and they're chasing him through the moon set. Why do you guys do it?
Speaker 1: You know? I mean yeah, no, no, no, I mean yeah. And the guy that filmed it also admitted to it on his deathbed that yeah, he's James and so there, so they have to kind of come out with something. So they came out with that movie there two years ago whatever. It was basically saying that you know, yeah, we filmed it in there. So then so that kind of explains the saying that they went but it was filmed because they had to. I mean, there's just too much evidence, you know.
Speaker 2: And then the thing is that they come up with lies for the lies, because then I remember the one guy saying, yeah, we filmed it, but it was you know, we had to fill in the bits and pieces that they weren't filming up there. And then in case the mission went went badly and huff, we had to have a film to show because we wanted to be ahead of the Russians and we wanted to show them we could go to the Moon first. And that's why we had to film the moon. In case there was an accident, we could we could still show the and say it went well, yeah, yeah exactly. I mean they got that, they got.
Speaker 1: The business, you know, but you've got to read between the lines people, you know. So yeah, no, it's it's they're more or less come out and said that, so you know, and it's all about being first, you know, Oh we better rush this so that you know, we'll be before the Rush or the Chinese or whatever, you know whatever. So yeah, yeah, anyways, yeah, I think that's all we have for this show here, it's just been just about an hour now, and unless you have something else you want to add that goes with the whole missing thing here, because that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Tons of people go missing every year, a lot of people. Well you know, I remember they were saying it's a sixty seventy one hundred thousand. I don't know, it's a crazy number of people. Now, I'm this is just from numbers wise, these are facts. Lots of people get reported missing, Lots of people that were reported missing are found, but they're never taking off that list. That's why the list seems so big. Individuals that do go missing.
Speaker 1: That's not a very good practice.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. You know, people will call up me and say, yeah, my child is missing and blah blah blah. Two weeks later they find them, you know, because they were missing at that time the kid ran away. Yeah, the list they just counted. Maybe they take it off the list. But the thing is is it's counted as a person gone missing. We don't have the numbers for the people that were found from the missing. We just look at that big.
Speaker 1: Number, that big number, without backing it up with well.
Speaker 2: That's right. So uh, that is one point that you have to consider with the missing people. Uh, the second part of the missing people. I want to touch back base and if you remember this from the NASA thing, and I seen a thing on that reminded me the other day when the remember when the space Shuttle blew up number of years back, remember that, and then shortly after that and to this day, they found these people people.
Speaker 1: I know, see that was.
Speaker 2: Somewhere they were alive, and they interviewed some of them and they were like, I just I just happened to have that name. I've worked here and I'm a professor of that's.
Speaker 1: My twin brother or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's they all had twins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this is they're fudging all these stories. I don't know why. I don't know why, but I guess we're I think we're going to find the why coming up with the whole disclosure. I think, you know, for those of us who are I used to see in ears to hear is what it is, you know what I mean, and pay attention to what they're saying coming up this year, because I think we're going to find out why. I think why they've been doing this, Like why why lie to us so much, like why all this stuff?
Speaker 2: Like, so I'll tell you one one last one about the you have to UFO disclosure. When Trump comes out with the uf TO the disclosure and they just say, yeah, off the coast of California, we've seen another tic TAC and we got video footage of it. There's your disclosure. People will really debre depressed because they're looking for more than that, because that's what the last disclosure was. Look, well, off the ship of Nimts. We've seen this tictak and it was followed by airplane. We don't know what it was. That's pretty much all they got got. They got the Alexando guy, who is just another guy who's propaganda. He's on all those alien shows, on all those radio shows, of podcasts, everything from Joe Rogan to Tim bucktu Land. You know, he's on all the TV movie documentaries everything, Alexondo, Alexondo that and everything. Is he that credible? Really?
Speaker 1: Is he? Yeah? These are all questions that we have tonight. Hopefully we'll get answers. It all come in the future here as to you know, hopefully they'll find these people. In the meantime, I just want to you know, reach out to the family and say, you know best a lot to you guys, you know, send them some good vibes and keep them in your prayers, you know what I mean. And hopefully nobody else will be missing Hopefully with us talking about this that they're cleaning in that hey, you know, the people are starting to notice. Maybe we should stop doing that, you know what I mean. Hopefully that's what's coming out of this. But yeah, anyways, if you guys have any you know, questions, you have anything to add, maybe some cool links that will go with what we talked about here tonight, put them in the comments section. I would love to see some follow up. Who knows, we might do a follow up show on this later on, you know, we'll see how this progresses. But yeah, anyways, thank you all so much for watching. Make sure you hit that thumbs up before you leave. Share this out and go into the description. Check out all the other platforms that we're on. We just got a brand new x and a brand new Facebook page, okay, and you'll get daily content in there, all kinds of professional shorts and stuff every day, and so make sure you follow us on all of them and stay tuned for next week, well I have another great show for you then. So with that I'll say goodnight, thank you for watching them. We'll see you guys in the next one. Bye.