Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle. You don't want mess with me?
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsteratu.
Speaker 2: Pach Baby, you're a game statue for good warning.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality listening Discretion is a vibe fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Alright, everyone, you know what it is. It's the Cosmic Peach Podcast. And tonight our guest is so when you may recognize from a past episode, the Vampire Priestess episode, we have Rye from Codega's Codex of Curiosities, which is a really interesting name. Actually, I like it. I like it. You don't. It doesn't give too much away.
Speaker 2: I agree. It's a it's got a lot a lot in the name, you know. And I like that it had curiosities because I I'm always drawn to curiosities, and you know, there was always like the what do they call those, the like I don't want to say the freak show, but you know, like you go in and check out these strange, strange things that you you just never seen before, and you you want to go and so that's where I came with the Curiosities, but the Codega, that Moniker has kind of stuck with me for a while and I finally got to put it to use, So I was quite happy with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's like a lot of podcast names. They it's all in the title, you know, Nephelum, Death Squad, conspiracy whatever. With yours, it's kind of like, well, what exactly am I going to discover?
Speaker 2: What am I? What am I in for? Yeah? Yeah, And for those who don't know, like I'll give a brief history of the Codega. Codega was in Venice, Italy, and he was a guide that would guide people around the fourteenth to the sixteenth century. He would guide people with a lantern through the dark alleys in Venice, keeping away thieves, criminals, ghosts, and demons, and then along the way he would pass on he would tell them stories and he would also hear stories from his guests as well, the people that he would be protecting, and he would take them from someplace to someplace safe, you know, take them home or something like that. So that Monika, I just like that this guide who is walking you, keeping you safe along your journey and imparting some knowledge and some wisdom along the way.
Speaker 1: I like the name even more now there we go. No idea, but that was I was like, that could be like his uncle or something.
Speaker 2: As my daughter originally thought it was bodega, like bodega where you go and get something and so and so that kind of stuck in a way that I'm like, well, that's gonna be my merch store name. You know, likedgas codegas bodega.
Speaker 1: That's actually really cool. I like that. Well, so thanks for joining us. I'm really glad to have you here. When we worked together last time, we talked about the Vampire Priestess. But after we were finished recording, we kind of visited for a while, and you know, a bunch of we just talked about all kinds of stuff, but there was one thing in particular, and I wish we would maybe not because I want it for my own show, but uh, we weren't recording, but you were telling me about this vision you had one day, and I literally got like straight up goose bumps, like by the time you got to the end of the story, because I feel like, you know, people can have visions and it's not just like a ha loose Nasian or something like that. It's like the real is shit. So I mean, what exactly did you see?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is and this even freaked me out because I was starting to get a little terrified at the end of all of this. Now, and this didn't last a short time. This was like possibly fifteen minutes in total. So I had just pulled up to this this local supermarket here, just it's very small and I needed to get some things from the deli. So I as I parked, my vision starts to get distorted. And now this is where they kind of have a medical scientific explanation for it, which would be called an ocular migraine. So what happened is I started getting this and people call it as a kaleidoscope, but I don't call it a kaleidoscope because coliscope is all throughout your whole vision. What this was was lines. I started seeing these lines of immense bright light and it wasn't white, say, it was like fluctuating between pinks and purples and oranges and yellows as well, and it was rolling on itself, if that makes sense. So think of you have one line and it started from the left, was it started from the Yeah, it started from the left small and it opened up large to the right, and it was like a triangular shape and it was in all intensities purposes, a rip in my reality. Okay, So this started to form, and some people describe this as an ocular migraine. Now their actual knowledge of what an ocular migraine, and it is nothing. They're like, well, it doesn't have any pain. You just see these kaleidoscope of colors. Fair enough, that's and if that's all that happened, I would say, Okay, well I guess I had an ocular migraine, and I will call it off to that. So I'm walking through the store and this is starting to take up about fifty percent of my vision. Okay. So it's this rip that I see from left to right, this triangular and I'm standing in line at the deli now, and I checked my eyes and by doing that, I closed one eye and I'm holding my fingers over it. I'm doing it right now, and I could still see it. So then I switched eyes and I could still see it, and I'm like, what is going on? One thing I never did was close both eyes and see if I could still see it. But I'm like, what is going on and that's when I started to actually see through this. Okay, So it wasn't like there was just this bright colors and yay, that's the end of it. This is where things change. So I start to see theory of this, and I can see, I would say, clear as day, as if I was just looking across the street and seeing the house next door. And what I saw was the ground was strewn full of rubble. And this was okay, So it was ground was strewn full of rubble. I from where I was looking, it looked as if I was in some sort of industrial warehouse or a warehouse of sorts. I could see cinder block walls on my left hand side. And then, like I said, the ground was strewn with rubble. It looked like broken cinder blocks at best, if I could guess what it was. Though they weren't sharp edges. They were kind of rounded, slightly rounded, so you could tell that they have been broken for a while. Then on the right hand side and up, I can see the sky and I can see clouds whipping by. Now directly ahead of me, I can also see and this is much further in the distance. If I had to gauge, maybe I'm not good with feet and all, but I would say maybe like a one hundred to one hundred and fifty feet in front of me are these large industrial sized fans, and they're each in a box unit with a cage front on it. The fans are slowly and just some things details I picked up the clan. The fans were slowly turning in a counterclockwise manner. They're just slowly just turning now. The and I know hink it was I'm not sure maybe but Nick or something who said, was it Sepia? Did you see in Sepia? And and I don't know if it was really Sepia. But every color was like this brown and rust color. The clouds were as well, like the clouds were whitish, but like where they were darker. It was this brown, rusty color. The ground was strewn with this as well, and the big box fans in the back were the same. The walls were like this. They were darker, of course, but that's what I saw. And on the right I actually never really said this much, but there was like the wall was blown out on the right hand side, so there was no wall on that side. I did see a ceiling as well, a partial ceiling. If you ask me what it was, I don't know if it was like tin or something else like that, but I don't know. Now I'm standing in line seeing all this at the deli, trying to order, trying to pretend that everything is cool and normal, though I can't see really the lady that I'm talking to. I can't even see this lady, and I'm like, okay, you know, and I'm ordering in Spanish. You know, I want bacon and I want cheese. And then I like walking back through the aisles and I can see out the periphery of my eyes, so I know that I'm in the middle of the eh and I go on, pay duo.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like you were going to have like a panic attack? Though, seeing like being in the middle of the store, that's gotta be horrible.
Speaker 2: Now, so I've had a panic There was a time, maybe like five six years ago, where I had a couple of panic attacks in a row, and I know what those are, and I would say that I felt very anxious and very terrified and scared, but I wasn't having a panic attack. It was nothing like that, though, But because that was intense, I'm not saying that this wasn't either. This was very intense, but it felt different. It was like it was intriguing at first. It was intriguing at first, but then it started become a little scary because this is not going away. And now my point of view within this where I was looking through never changed. Okay, so even if I was moving in this world, that world was like a fixed I had a fixed vision of what I was seeing. And again, like it was it was very realistic, like there was not like, okay, I think this is happening. Oh I see this in my mind's I know now, I wasn't paying attention to it all the time because I'm trying to pay attention to the periphery. So I'm not focusing on that. I'm trying to pay attention to the world that I'm in right now so I can actually interact, pay for my stuff, get in my car and drive, which was you know, yeah, I was about a block about a block away from home, so I'm like, I need I just need to get home. That was in my mind. I'm like, I need to get home, I need to get safe. And so I paid for my cheese, my bacon, walked to the car and I'm driving, and I'm kind of like, try even but you're trying to move your head to peer around, but you can't see it. So you just have to kind of like remain your head still and focus on the outsides of the outskirts of your vision to see what you're seeing. Now, it wasn't very busy and I didn't run into really any traffic or anything like that, so it was nothing to worry about. But yeah, and I parked the car, went inside and and I I told my wife, I'm like, yeah, I need to lay down. I think I I think I have a headache. I didn't know what I had. I think I had a headache, is what I said. And I went and I was going to take some advil, but I was like, no, no, I don't even want to do that. So I'd lay down and then I actually, I want this gone. I don't know what the hell I'm seeing, you know, please take this, take this away from me. And within a minute to a minute and a half was gone, So what what was happening was gone like that, So that was what I saw.
Speaker 1: And you didn't, just for the listener's sake, you weren't taking like any psychedelics or you weren't like trying to see something, you were just randomly on your way to the store and got hit with.
Speaker 2: This, right exactly, Yes, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So what it sounds like is like we talked about it before, but almost kind of like a post apocalyptic weird you know, disheveled warehouse with these fans and like just kind of almost like a deserted place kind of. And so what do you take from seeing this, Like, what do you think you saw?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm no experts, I don't I'm just going on my gut feeling and what I believe. I believe it was seeing through. I don't want to say the veil because I think that's so cliche. I saw through to another world that exists alongside ours. I actually believe that this world is where the disembodied spirits live, they inhabit the When something I saw that was kind of similar was when Constantine kills you know, like kind of commits a bit of a suicide and he goes to Hell to rescue that woman. That landscape of Hell it was much more intense, but it was similar to what I saw as well, Like I feel that these spirits are inhabiting this wasteland, the suppost apocalyptic wasteland. And if those people who don't know what disembodied spirits are, these are the spirits of the dead Nephalo, because they are cursed to wander the land. They thirst, but can never quench that thirst. They hunger, but can never satisfy their hunger. And they will they they just looking and looking, and that's why we get and again this is all speculation. That is why we get possessions, because these spirits are looking to possess us so that they can satisfy their hunger, they can quench their thirst, they can experience the world as we know it. We can see this beautiful world. We look out the window, we see you know, trees and this blue sky. And it's to escape this wasteland that they are stuck in.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. I know you had on Gary Wayne, and he's a wealth of information. I've learned so much from that guy. But he's he always said to me that every ancient culture throughout history has the flood story. Yeah, and after after the flood, there was this place that you saw, this wasteland, this post apocalyptic, you know, horrible place that was created to send these souls to of the Nephilem, and they're constantly looking for someone to possess because they're trapped there unless they can find somebody. And what I also feel like is true is some of the I don't want to say like elite, but that's probably who it is. I feel like you don't have to be elite to conjure one of these spirits up, but they actually want to be possessed because they feel like they'll get some type of like power or magic or something by letting these beings like inhabit their bodies. And what I mean, what do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't thought too much about it, but I do have some opinions on it though that I do believe that is possible. You know. They it's kind of like a symbia type of relationship where Okay, I'm going to allow you in and you give me this, and I give you this earthly world as well. You know, I give you access to this. I do believe that it's completely possible. And we've seen that how many times in movies, you know. I believe movies are not only like a soft disclosure, but they're also I believe some people believe it's all soft disclosure in Hollywood in these movies, but I and my friend Brad from the Awaken podcast, we are on a bit of an understanding as well that it's not just soft disclosure, but it's also trying to get people to imagine that this is a reality, that we actually manifest that reality then as well. But sorry, I digress back to your question. Is I totally believe that there are people that are and I don't like using the word deep state or anything like that because I feel that those as soon as we discover something, I feel that it is stolen and tainted from us just to just to muddy the waters so that they don't have you know, it loses, it loses, it's it's forced. You know, it's like, okay, we'll call it deep state.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Everybody's calling it deep state, and they just do that out of a joke, you know, just to to make this of a joke, and then it makes us look more of like a joke as well. But yeah, I do believe that possessions happen as a partnership as well, and I and I feel that possessions happen a lot more than we give, you know, give credit to it. Let's say a Wigi boorg. You're you're working with a Wigi boarg. What is happening. Your hands are moving the plan chet right, so that means you're inviting these spirits into It's kind of like a very light type of possession. So they're moving your hands without you really knowing to to spell out these messages and to give you messages that that, of course are there's truth to them, but it's just a it just a gateway to something else. Completely.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the Marvel movie Venom. It's like you'll get some type of exchange with this being that you let inhabit your body, and they always are like craving flesh and stuff in these movies. It makes you like blood thirsty. And I don't know, I just I've done a lot of research on the nepheline, and you know, I don't know how far into it you are, but I'm like, full on. I think that you know, they have created like biological vessels for these things to enter into to interact in the physical world. I think, yeah, I think that they are totally aware of their existence and that they've been trying to get them over here so they could even gain It's like they're all you know, not all powerful, but they have like all this wisdom and stuff that they want to like get from these beings. And I mean if you think they've been around since the beginning of time, so that's how they get you, Like there's they can tell you things. They could probably predict the future and all this stuff. But so I saw that you have an episode about like witchcraft and Wika and stuff like that. I mean, where do you draw the line between like evil and not Like you mentioned the Ouiji board, right, yeah, I think anytime you use one of those things, you could be contacting a neflam spirit, a demon, I mean, and they'll come across you like, oh, you know it's your dead granny or whatever. But I mean what I saw that episode and I was just curious, like what do you think about stuff like that?
Speaker 2: So I think it's a very difficult road. Like I I think, if we have the right intention, we're given a lot of tools. Okay, but it's what we do with those tools now. We shouldn't use divination divination such as like the Louisi board. I think is it's exactly I'm completely along with you on this one where I believe that yeah, it's your dead grandma. Well, of course they know everything. They've been watching, you know, hence called the watchers. I know that's the fallen ones, not the Nephileine, but that is what they do. They watch, they know. I'm sure they can read your mind and tell you everything that you have. These have questions for so they can try to convince you to get in there. But so sometimes I believe that you can call things differently, but we could still be worships being the same true God. Okay, so wicca and witches. There are some that I believe are evil. They are are black magic. There are other ones that are you know, they have these and I don't say good intentions, but they're actually doing good. They're actually, you know, create aiding tinctures.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they're they're creating I don't want to say potions because that sounds they do.
Speaker 1: They they have stuff like I've been to the store, the store. I mean, they have these little shops and stuff you can go you get crystals. They have little things for you and.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you crystals like everyone's like, oh, be careful of crystals. Why that is of that that is a natural device. That is something that is natural device. I mean like it's a natural mineral, it's a natural product.
Speaker 1: That was creat to use that way though.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, but now if you use this to put pour your evil intentions into and then pass it off to someone, then then yeah, then then you're you have evil intentions and you are you are evil kind of thing. But like there is I have a friend in the next city over. She they call herself like the Green Witch or or the White Witch, and she and her daughter they create tintures and they're of the Christian you know that they're Christians. But they go out and they work the land. And I believe that's something that we have forgotten. We think that, you know, working with herbs and creating cures for ailments is something that's bad, but it isn't. That is working with you know, natural products. I think working with anything natural and trying to help to help someone else is good. But if you start worshiping you know, false idols per se, then I say you better watch where you're where you're treading.
Speaker 1: I'm one hundred percent with you, and I think for the longest time I thought that all crystals must be evil because everything we know has been corrupted in a little bit of a way. So it's like they give you a tool and then they tell you how to use it, and then you know it welcomes something bad into your life because you're not using it right. But I'm coming around to the idea of thinking like everything could be a tool in your tool bag that you use, and it depends on what your intention is behind you using these tools. Except for a ogi boarder, I don't think that's good in any capacity.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they're just available at Toys r us no problems or you know. That's where I first got mine, was that Toys r US. I was there when I was like sixteen years old and with my sisters and we bought it and it ramped things up in our house, Like our house was already had some issues, and it went crazy. It went crazy after that.
Speaker 1: Well, are you familiar with Ed and Lorraine Warren, those paranormal investigator They were like the og paranormal investigators.
Speaker 2: Were they the ones who investigated investigated the amit Amititeville horror House?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, okay, so they did. There's they've made a bunch of movies about them, but like The Conjuring Annabelle, Amityville Horror, those are all based on real stories of Edin, Lorraine Warren and the Exorcist. Actually, so, there was a little boy somewhere I think it was Saint Louis but Eden Lorraine Warren went to their house and they said, well, he got a demon in him from playing with a Wigi board. And that story went so viral, and they had these two on the news and da da da da da, And they said the year that they made that story go viral, about this kid, Ouiji boards like sold off the shelves. So you almost have to wonder, like are things sensationalized to get people interested in certain things? I mean, they put it on the news, they put it on talk shows, they put it. Then they made the movie obviously, and you know they're selling them at toy stores. Even so, it just makes you it's a story about a possess, a demon possessed person, and all it did was make people want to go out and buy one and do it for themselves to find out, like it's literally like programming your mind.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, and people are inherently curious the name of the show. But that is the thing is sometimes if you're told something, you're like, I got to see it with my own eyes. And sometimes that they're like, oh this is or some people don't, they don't give enough credence. They're just like, yeah, this is hilarious, let's just do this, you know, and it's they don't know what they're actually playing with. They're playing with fire, and that's what's happening. It's like some guys will go and do it because they want to impress the girls. Look at me, look at me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's that that testosterone egotist kind of thing, those young foolish people that go and do that, and it's it's something that should not be, you know, thought off lightly at all. And because you, like you said, like those tools those things can be well that specifically wi you wore, I think is is very nefarious. You're you're opening the door for something you can't see. It's like randomly calling someone, but calling someone in a prison actually and hoping you get someone who is who is kind and nice. Yeah, good, good luck with that. I don't think that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You said something earlier and I wanted to respond to it. So you said that with the nephileine, like they're making these empty kind of things for the nephiline and have it. I want to take it one step further. Something that I believe is the hybrid hybridization of aliens and humans. I believe is that exactly that is the process that's happening. So they hybridize these humans. So but they're born soulless, okay, and that is where they put and this is this is just speculation, but for I'm hearing so many stories that I've had on my show, I'm coming up with this theory that that's what they're doing. They're creating these empty shells so that they could be the Nephelin. Disembodied spirits can re enter the world. But that's not it doesn't end. It doesn't end there. But wait, there's more. Is that I believe that they are trying to get back into heaven like it is a secret unlock, back door entrance to try to get back in because now we're embodying a human body. Now perhaps I have a second chance of getting in, and could that start a secondary you know, war in the heavens. I don't know. This is just a just a thought that I've been having that that I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. You know what I thought, Well, it could go with your theory. Actually, okay, that the grays that people see are these empty biological vessels for the spirits of these neflam to inhabit. But they could have been like a prototype for what you're talking about, because now they want to get them to be able to interact in the world. Right, you can't just send a gray to the White House, but you can if it's a human body, Yes, and it's like one of these spirits coming into it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I agree with you with the grace. They are these suits of sorts, you know, biological suits that can be you know, you can enter into these suits and function and control it and possibly even with consciousness as well. So if you know, I could remotely like VR, put on a VR headset and now I'm fully integrated with this with a gray, so I don't even have to be there to be able to interact and to do this. But yeah, I agree. And then if they're not because usually a lot of times the smaller grays are kind of more robotic, and there's like taller grades actually, and those ones have more of a personality to them from what I've heard from experiences. So perhaps the taller ones are being operated by another being. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So the people that you've talked to have they had like overwhelmingly negative experiences, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: I would say ninety percent of them do. Even some of them that have negative experiences, though some of them will like kind of think it's a good experience in a way, but yeah, ninety percent of them have had negative experiences with these. And let me tell you that if you are being abducted, that means you are being taken against your will. That is something evil. I don't care who you are or what you believe they are. That is like, that is evil. Now, with that being said, my belief of the aliens is is that they are connected into this. All they are connected to possibly the fallen you know, the fallen angels or the Watchers or the Nephilme of sorts. But if there is there always has to be a balance. So there's good and there has to be like if there's evil, there has to be good. So I do believe that there are good beings out there. You know, the angels heavenly angels, but they're under rules that they're not supposed to interact with us. That is not what they're supposed to do, you know. They it's kind of like what is that the Star Trek? You know, the prime directive is to not interfere with a with a civilization. I believe that is exactly kind of what they do as well. They they will like not interfere. They're not going to abduct you. They will not interfere, but sometimes they do. Sometimes they do not abduct you, but sometimes they they help a situation.
Speaker 1: Or send you messages or well, you know, and it's like these other guys, not heavenly angels, but like these fallen ones. They're playing by their own rules. You know. That's where you get like abductions and crazy stuff like experimentation and like doing all this because they have no one to answer to that they are playing by their own rules. And you know, I would I've always felt that way about abduction because it's like you said, sometimes people will say, well, you know, I'm glad I had the experience or like whatever, and they try to find like a silver lining. But would they say that if if some random guy broke into their house in the middle of the night and took their kid for a couple hours and brought them back. It's like, oh, but let's look at the silver lining. Did at least they didn't rape them, Like what are you talking about? Like this was an abduction? Like this is bad, this is not okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree totally. And I never actually thought of wording it like that or bringing that analogy in. But that's a great analogy. It's perfect. It's perfect, you know, it's just not okay. Now you can take that experience, even though it was negative, and you can say that helped shape my life and it was. I I'm as bad as an experience. It wasn't glad I had it because now I am who I am today. Now I know everything that I know because of what happened, and now i'm, you know, fighting for the truth or doing something like that. Okay, that works, but being abducted and being experimented on sometimes it's not a good thing. It's not a good thing at all.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they're harvesting Obviously they're doing something, so in my opinion, they've got to be like harvesting DNA and stuff, because how could you then create a human vessel without getting something from us, you know, because we have divine DNA, you know, it's from God. We have the ga GI we have you know, the guy who discovered the double helix shape of human DNA, Francis Crick, He was like, I don't know where DNA comes from, honestly, because there's no explanation for it whatsoever. And he thought that we were aliens because he said, there's got to be something else going on here, because there's no reason whatsoever for us to have this type of DNA. And so I think that they're trying to siphon that off, create these these empty vessels, and they're using it to maybe it's like you said, to grow babies or something, so they can that that.
Speaker 2: Is exactly what is happening. Now. I've talked to two people who have been adopted abducted specifically for that purpose. So I don't know if you ever talked to Karen Wilkinson, she's written the book Stolen Seed, Evil Harvest. I believe you guys have talked Vicky Vicky joy Anderson recently. So Vicky works with Karen like like this, Uh, they're really good friends. And so Karen has written this book because she's she was a lifelong abductee and she was abducted and impregnated multiple times and then they took it out. There's she even has like medical proof that she was pregnant and then there was no pregnancy anymore. And this was approximately I think she said it was like after two It was very a short time, like two months, might be even less than that. And then they they removed the embryo and uh, yeah, so this has happened. And she says that she actually met her high bred children. I think it was two of them, yes, And and I know it sounds it sounds crazy to some people.
Speaker 1: They might be like, what that that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then I interviewed another person, raf Rafael Skits Rafael the Skits Lugo. He is he was a rapper and after he's had these experiences, he used them to actually change it. Now he does like this motivational hip hop almost or this motivational rapp it's really good. But he has talked about being abducted multiple times and that he at one time he was brought into like this nursery and given this baby that looked humanish, but not so. He says. The eyes were like black and a little bit larger as well. And the mental image he was given to by the by like the caretaker, like the babysitter, I don't want to say a babysitter, but like the caretaker of these of these children, was like this was yours, this was yours. And he said this and Karen also said this as well, is that they needed they need the human touch, so they need to be held for just a little bit to given this humanity.
Speaker 1: Yes, terrifying, Yes, yes, that is terrifying.
Speaker 2: M hm and so. And Karen has been adducted. She doesn't believe she was taken off world. She believes she was taken to an underground facility. Oh that makes sense, yep, exactly. Raphael has been adducted into the ship. He talked about being in a large and I don't think it was on our ship. He went somewhere else could have been underground as well. He was in a large auditorium of sorts which was filled with hundreds and hundreds of other people who were like him, who were being abducted, and they were harvesting their their DNA from Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, how do you tell people you've had this experience that?
Speaker 2: I agree? And that's where that's kind of where I bring my show in. One of the things is like I want to give them a platform to know that Listen, I don't think you're crazy. I think these things are happening. And by you getting your word out, it might make you feel a little better to get it off your chest, but you're also empowering other people who've had this experience to know that I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, like what if it was you, Like, what would you do? How do you even tell your family?
Speaker 2: You can't?
Speaker 1: You can't, Like, that's crazy. I'm not saying they're crazy, but that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, and that's what I say, Like I tell them, I said, listen, I'm going to ask you questions about the experience. I'm not going to question that you had the experience because these things are happening and it is. It is crazy. It is absolutely crazy. And it's kind of like it's not like one a person is abducted once. I've been finding that it's kind of if you're chosen almost it's kind of like multiple abductions. And Karen was able to stop it bye by bringing in like, you know, calling out Jesus Christ, you know, to leave me alone and just calling it. So that tells you is that if you're using the name of Christ, you know, Jesus, and it's stopping it, that means they're of this world, they're of this creation because that has power over them.
Speaker 1: Yep, because there's power in the name. And obviously if it didn't mean anything, they would just keep doing it. But you know what sets is crazy is I've had this theory for the longest time that they're doing like this hybridization with animals too, because it does say and I've brought this up before, like old Testament style, that they were having sex with animals and humans alike and creating these giant beings and what have you. But if they were having sex with like humans and animals alike, in my opinion, and I'm super curious and see what you think. But this is where we get a lot of the cryptid stuff from. So I mean, just your opinion on that.
Speaker 2: I believe that plays a role in these cryptids for sure, you know, like Chaimera's and whatnot. I definitely believe it's sirens, which are Mermaids, which is funny. I bring that up because I was just listening to an episode today about the siren of the Starbucks cup there right right, Yeah, that's a whole other topic. But that's kind of like way a new way to worship old gods. And you know, it's like we don't go to temple, like Starbucks is a temple and you're you're purchasing these you're you're you're donating money for this. But okay, that's a whole that's a topic.
Speaker 1: I've talked about it too, because it's like that double tailed serpent teams. Yeah, so like do you think and I'm sure you've interviewed people who have had experiences, but these cryptid beings are inner dimensional probably in nature, and they're they have magic like their parents probably had magic, uh, being these fallen ones and they are evil in nature because they are they're fallen creatures. But I have only ever heard people talk about like dog men and Mothman, and it's like and even Bigfoot in some instances. It's like not usually a positive experience, like these things are crazed there they'll get you if you let them. They they like Mothman's like this harbinger of doom and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Mothman is an interesting one and I is he a harbinger of doom or is he a like messenger to warn people of the upcoming? But it's all in riddles. So everything that kind of happened in around, like the silver Birds collapse, was kind of all in riddles. There was a lot of riddles. Riddles. Yes, that's what I said. Okay, Sorry, I was like, did I say the word wrong? Though, But there's a lot of riddles around it trying to decipher it, and at the end, after everything happened, that's when everybody was able to piece it all together. So it's kind of like, I guess if he was there for good, he would have really warned the people and told them that this was happening. But instead, you know, they received dreams and premonitions of what happened. But back to like dog Man, Yeah, dog Man, I've never heard of a positive experience, not once with a dog Man. Now Bigfoot, I've heard some positive experiences, and then I've heard people gifting Bigfoot, like leaving peanut butter out and food out, and I'm like, what do you do? And you're messing with something that you shouldn't be messing with. I think of the wigil board as well, like like what are you doing? Like stay away from that. There was a family that was doing that and then these then they stopped, and these bigfoot started getting aggressive and they actually called in some some locals to help them with it. And the bigfoot entities then followed these local this local home, and he had to deal with them as well. It was it was ridiculous. Now, now this is something that's kind of I'm going to go into a theory a bit, a bit about bigfoot, if that's all right. So bigfoot is and and this ties into like like vampires as well. Okay, what is the what is the what is the thing about vampires? They can't come into your home unless you invite them. And I'm not saying i've personally, I've never heard of a story of a bigfoot ever entering a house. I heard them beating the crap out of the house, and but never break in a window. They just have to like tap on a win so they can break a window, but it's never happened. I've never heard and a dog man entering a house as well, So I think there is something about the threshold of your home that protects you. Now that being said, I also think that we need to watch out for welcome mets on on your front porch. If you put a welcome mat, that's a general invitation to come on in. So you got to watch out for that.
Speaker 1: But back then that's a good point.
Speaker 2: That's something. Yeah, it's like, Okay, don't have a welcome you can put an unwelcome mat out front, and then.
Speaker 1: You'll say you, Matt, exactly.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Yes, sactly you.
Speaker 2: But so my theory is is that these entities have to abide by some laws, you know. And I'm not saying that they're abiding abiding by any like physics or anything like that, because they're able to walk through or they're able to walk through portals and disappear and go into black mysts and whatnot. But there's certain things that they just cannot seem to break. Now, a lot of Native folklore talks about the hairy Man, okay, and I believe that they interacted quite a lot than we are led to believe, to the point that traditions were intertwined. Because one thing that the Bigfoot will do is they will slap a house. This is one thing they do is they will slap the house. This is I've heard this multiple times. So again I'm speculating. And I've talked with a Native, a Native elder on this one as well, and he's like that's great. Well, he's like saying, yeah, that makes sense. Is that it's very similar to something called counting coup. Okay, So I don't know if you if you know what the principle of counting coup is. Counting coup is a Native type of tradition that a warrior would do. It would just show how brave he without killing someone or doing something like that. He would some of them would invade an enemies camp, maybe at night, and take something or do something to show that he was the better warrior. Okay, So my theory is that the Bigfoot have taken on that sort of style, that tradition. Slapping of the houses is a form of counting coup. But I totally digress from your first initial statement. I believe that these are hybridizations. They are in stual or like bestiality type of things. But they said that they would they experimented on animals. I totally believe that, and this has been around for so much longer, Like a lot of people are like, oh, this dog man thing is just is just coming up. This is new. I'm like, no, it's not. Go look at a Nubis. Anubis was a dog headed god, right, and then we go to I know, Saint Christopher is a debatable but many people believe and it could be due to a translation, but many people believe that Saint Christopher was a dog headed person. Now there was also whereas there's an I I don't remember the name, but in the Mayan and Aztecs there is a dog headed god as well, so there was this dog they have they.
Speaker 1: Have a bat headed one, yes too.
Speaker 2: Oh uh yeah. So there was a lot of people believing that Batman came from this this like they're like, look.
Speaker 1: At this is this it was bas tech, I think.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's not. This was a an artist who made this depiction. And then someone made this post go viral saying this was a god, a batman type of god, which it wasn't.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't Jared leto Bro.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's it's it's always good to know to investigate these kinds of things. Because there's so many, so many things out there, and like there's so many syops out there to try to credit everything as well they want you. But if there's syops, you know you're on the right trail. This is this is the thing. If they're trying to discredit it and you know, change the narrative or add more narratives into it, that's usually what they'll do is they'll throw in you know, it could be eighty percent real and twenty percent syops. But as soon as you are able to discredit a syop, then the rest just falls apart. So if you kind of lump this all together, let's say nine to eleven, and you say, oh, there was an actual planes, and then there's so many videos, even private videos that show these planes like, well, no, it actually was a plane that hit the trade center Pentagon. It's different story, but correct. But I don't want to go too far into nine eleven because that's a whole other bag of worms. I'm with you though, But that's the thing is that they can like if everybody's believing that this one story, well then they can throw everything else out because oh no, it's all crap because.
Speaker 1: You believe this, Yeah, the one bad apple spoiling the.
Speaker 2: Whole exactly thing exactly, And that's what I believe. Sorry, I'm just gonna that's what I believe. With so many of movements and and uh and groups, so many movements and groups were all started with good intentions, but then they were perverted and taken over and just driven into the ground into like this depravity, you know, into this craziness, and all these movements have been like because what's the best way, what's the best way to take care of a movement and to get rid of it is not to fight it. It's just to corrupt it from the inside and make it morally corrupt. And what's even crazier, people still follow it. There's this people still follow this craziness they have.
Speaker 1: They make it almost like disgustingly dramatic in ways to wear like a normal and would be like what the fuck is this? Yes, like I could have gotten on board, but now it's like the circus.
Speaker 2: And that's like with these cults, like when we're talking about Magdalena Solis. You know, when when they first started the cult, it was like just drugs and sex, and then it went into this crazy deprevity and people just went along with it instead of like having this moral compass of being able to stand back and say no. And and that's the biggest issue with like these political parties. Like I I can pick the political party that I can that I support, I can still stand back and say that's crap, Like I'm not going to follow them blindly. And that's that's important that we have to stop following people blindly. But sorry, like, but you have.
Speaker 1: To use your discernment on everything.
Speaker 2: And it's okay to say that's crap, you know, like I I don't that's the person I support, but that is crap. I don't support that.
Speaker 1: It's so so okay. This is going to be a multi layer question. So what would you say to the people who have recently I know because for somehow I've gotten grouped in with them. They say that people who talk about the nephlem and the follen ones that we're all pushing this propaganda train of like false narrative weirdness, and that anybody who gets behind the Nephelene thing, it's like the next we're just you know, pushing like the UFO thing when it was super pop crop circles and all that and everybody was all UFO crazy and that was the thing. Now it's Nepheline. Now we're all pushing this and I've been called all kinds of names for it, like I can't believe you're going along with this Nephelin propaganda stuff, and like I feel like if you put enough time into it, it speaks for itself. I don't. I mean, where are you on that?
Speaker 2: So I believe that we do take it a step further because we're speculating. But if we go back to Genesis six, one of the oldest books in history. That because the Bible, okay, and everybody's like, oh, the Bible, that's a religious book. No, it's a historical book. Okay, Let's go back to history, and it's talked about for thousands and thousands of years of the Nepheline and the fallen angels. So we can agree that that is that happened. That is the truth there. Now, some of the things that I was talking about, and I've said that it's just speculating, you know, I'm speculating that this is what this is. I truly don't know. There's no experts on anything, but but that's what we can do right now is just take it step by step and be careful with what we're doing and not. We can't say everything is a every red circle is a is a Nephilim. And if you know what I mean by that, that is like people who take these pictures in Paradalia and their circle everything. Oh I saw big foot, big foot, back foot bigfoot. No, but but it's still out there. We still need to be careful with what we're doing. We have to take our steps forward. And these are my beliefs. But I'm not saying that everybody has to believe it. I'm not. I'm I'm open to criticism of what I believe and discussion. But we cannot deny that there are abductions, There are evil people out there. There are history books about the Nephiline, the watchers, the flood everything.
Speaker 1: So the existence of giants in every culture.
Speaker 2: Yes, the existence of giants in every culture is there.
Speaker 1: And not just Christian you know, not just in the Bible, every single Mexico, yes, what was it? Egypt and go back like tape and all.
Speaker 2: These in North America and the natives talk about the the the long red haired giants as well.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: This this happens everywhere. But one of the things is to pull knowledge or wisdom out of the population, all you need is one generation. Okay, So if you change the narrative one generation later, you're going to have them believing the new narrative, and then everybody else they're going to be calling, oh, you guys are are liars, you're this, you're that, you know, and but everybody else before it was like, no, this is the way it was. But just that one generation, there's that gap. There's that gap, and once you start getting it, then it starts a snowball and that becomes the new truth. Is it the truth? No, it's not, but that is what we're told. That's what's written down in our new books.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The narrative just is so easy to change. That is one thing that I've heard about speaking of that, that's kind of like what I heard about the Mandela effect. The Mandela effect is truly happening, but it's not as crazy as we think it is. It's the one theory I've heard is that it's corporations and government trying to see how easy it is to manipulate the population to believe that something didn't happen even though it did.
Speaker 1: So, wow, that is fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, it completely is.
Speaker 1: So. So then I have to ask you your thoughts on this new discovery thing under the pyramids and all this nonsense, like they've discovered these secrets. And it almost made me think of Edgar Casey for a minute, because he had all these visions of stuff hidden under the sphinx and hidden under the the pyramids and all that.
Speaker 2: He had a like you got it. Well, this is different, this is different. But this is based on his reading some of his readings. Yeah, this is about Atlantis. Visions of Atlantis. Michael Laflemm wrote that book. It was it's a fantastic book. But it has all to do with educacy, predicting that, oh, like the Chamber of Knowledge I can't remember, would be underneath the paw of the sphinx right right now? Okay, So if we thinking engineering style, okay, with these new discoveries underneath the pyramids, I think it's and of course there has to be something underneath the periods. Think about the weight of the pyramids. Okay, each block is minimum one ton, right, so how much weight is sitting on there. Now, if you build a building a sky rise, do you just build it right on the ground or do you actually have to build a foundation. You need to build a huge foundation to support that. So I don't know exactly what those those tunnels are and everything, but it very much could be some sort of engineering support system. Can it be something else more? Yeah, of course it can be. But if we want to look at it scientifically and mathematically, we need to distribute that weight. We need something to hold it up so it's not going to sink into the ground. Okay, So that's what I believe, at least what it can be, But it can definitely be something more.
Speaker 1: Well, do you really believe they're just discovering it now? Okay, no, me either. If it's been there, it's been there and they've known about it.
Speaker 2: Well, what's his name? And I keep forgetting his name, but like the Egyptian curator, like the guy who's involved of all the antiquities, that guy is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know his name, but I know who you're talking.
Speaker 2: Yes, that guy is an absolute joke, you know there is. And here's a question. How many people do you think still believe that the Pyramids were built as tombs.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say, Right, they're supposed to be burial chambers, but they got all this going on. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Like, we have the Valley of the Kings where all the kings are damned near buried. Okay, I believe there was one pyramid where they found Apacus inside. You know, they found one of the Kings inside one of the pyramids. Every other one is buried in the Valley of the Kings. And we're still like you talk to people, they're still like, oh, yeah, the pyramids, that's where they that's the tombs. You know. No, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're definitely not.
Speaker 2: No. I like, I can't tell you what they are, but I can tell you that they're not a frickin' tomb, because that is not it. There's so much more to them.
Speaker 1: And even when they came out with this new discovery, right and they're talking about these cylinders that are there, and they say that they're made from the same limestone or whatever that the pyramid is made out of that was quarried like hundreds of miles away, brought there tons of it by what carrier pigeons or something like that, and then they want you not to believe your own eyes. You know, they don't want you to ask yourself, well, who could move big stones like that? Oh, I don't know giant people. I don't know people who have advanced technology. I don't know people. It's like you have to literally ask yourself and then you're looking at them. And then if you just go based on your discernment and looking at them, you would know they're like big some kind of big energy conductors or something crazy like that. They got all these little they they're like, I forget what they call them on the inside of the pyramid, but they're like little chambers they're calling them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're like sounding chambers as well. They're supposed to have frequencies in them.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they're like resonators.
Speaker 2: Sorry resonator.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the word I was looking for. But anyways, it's like, yeah, that's what it was. It was a big tomb and they used a couple hundred slaves, whips and chains and they toted these these massive five ton stones into place. And it's just they've there's been such an effort to get us to not believe our own eyes on a lot of this stuff and it's just it's I'm so glad that you have that, Edgar Casey, but because I wasn't sure if you know who I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, sleeping the sleeping prophet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so what do you think then about I know we we talked about CRYPTI is a little bit. Something else that falls in the nepheleem lore is fairies and stuff like that. What is your what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: I that is one area that I did interview Monica Rawlins, who had some good information on fairies, but I haven't done a deep of a dive into into fairies though I believe it's it's all the same now, like they're little people. They're little folk right dwin Days as some people will call them as well. I think they're They're all connected. It doesn't matter where in the world you are, they're all these these little folk now here where I live. The little folk that they have is called alushes. But there is a theory about how an alosh is created. It's kind of like a what's the word I'm looking for a homunculus. So an alush is kind of like a homunculus. Now, I know I'm getting away from your from fairies. I don't have enough information on fairies to go too deep, but there I will tell you about.
Speaker 1: Ahead spiritually created.
Speaker 2: Then the alushes are kind of spiritually created, but they're also it's kind of like a golam. Think of a golam. So they would use corn meal and they would use clay and dirt from the area that you're in. You would create this and you would bloodlet on it as well, and for nine days you would pray to it, and on the ninth day, this creature, this thing will come alive and protect your land, protect your place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a tiny Pinocchio story.
Speaker 2: Kind of kind of yes, didn't have those strings. And but once you died, this this creature, this thing will to go on protecting the land. So if new people come to take over the land, it will start to act out and try to like throw rocks at you and and things like that to get you to leave. It will be mischievous, so you need to you need to kind of.
Speaker 1: Like appease them, appease them or.
Speaker 2: Or or put out dominance, you know, like be dominant, like I am now the new owner. I am now the new proprietor of this and you can either serve me or you can leave. And that is that is the gist of the aluses. Now. I know a lot of people have never heard that phrase before. I never did until I moved here. And for those who don't know, I live in Mexico in the Yucatan Peninsula. But you can't throw a rock without hitting someone who has their own le'ld say, almost their own personal allus story, or at least know someone who does who's had one.
Speaker 1: So do you believe that the I mean if you you can't for me, and I'm not talking about you, but for me, I've always said, you can't be a hypocrite about these things. If you believe in Bigfoot, Mofman and dog Man, and you've had a paranormal experience, and you know that you believe in the nepheline, there's always like this little fine line where it's like, but fairies don't exist. I put it, where are you on it? I believe they have a tiny little.
Speaker 2: I believe all our lore and our legends and our history. I think it all existed, just because I haven't looked into it. And I you know, like I am skeptical on many things. It doesn't sound like I am because I'm like, oh, I believe that. I believe that, but it's I believe that they exist. Have I experienced anything to do with the fairy or the fae? No, I have not. But yeah, who am I to say that doesn't exist when I've I've seen some other things that that shouldn't exist, but I've seen it myself. So I do believe that there is a lot of things out there that we don't know or we just can't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that. I mean, I've had paranormal experiences myself. It sounds like you played with the Wiji board one time and you started conjuring some stuff up in your house. But I don't know if you've seen a ghost or anything, but I think that stuff is just as real as anything else. What did you get a demon?
Speaker 2: So I went before the wig aboard. I've always been able to see things, so I've had experience lifelong experiences. I still do to this day. I see stuff on the regular. But my one experience after the wiji aboard was kind of this craziness. When I'm not sure, I'll tell you. So I had came home from being out with some friends. I was like seventeen or eighteen years old. I wasn't drinking or anything. And I had gotten home and I remember that the northern lights wrote in full effect, and so I was watching them. But I had to be up early in the morning. So I went to sleep, tried to go to sleep, and I was watching the clock and watching the hours tick by, and you know, as a as you would do when you're younger, you know, I fall asleep. Now I have seven hours and fifty three minutes, and then it's seven hours and twelve minutes. And so I was watching the clock and tossing and turning them. I felt like I I did not hear like a voice to tell me to do this. I wasn't like in my mind or mind speaking like that. But I just felt this urge that I needed to roll over onto my back and look up. So I did, and floating above me, about three and a half feet above me, was this shadow being. And it's dark in my room, but I can see the head, the shoulders, the neck, you know, I can see the shoulders, the arms, and the waist. And when it got down to about the waist, area. It drifted off into a white, vapory, wispy smoke. The rest was blacker than black now. Its eyes though, its eyes were glowing red, not like flashlights, but like an incandescent glowing red. And and I don't know how long it was there for. And I laid there. I was motionless. I could not move. And some people are like, oh, that's sleep process, Like, well, no, I wasn't asleep though. I was like you know when you have your fight flight or freeze, and I was frozen. So I don't know. It was maybe there for like three to five seconds, and it disappeared. And I don't know how long I laid there for. I laid there for a long time, and then next thing I know, I got up in the morning, and it was kind of that was like the event, you know. I talked about that there being like a bad event that you can shape your life to go in a direction. That was the event. That was my event that I was like, I need to do something about this because this was not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, yeah, I think some people just are more sensitive to see in this.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right, Yeah. I think we. I think we all have that ability. It's just that some are maybe tuned in a little bit more, or or like perhaps with like mediums or psychics, we have like a muscle that is a little more Strengthen. I'm not saying I'm a medium or psychic, because I don't believe I am at all, but I believe that we Yeah, I believe I am sensitive to this all and I'm able to. Maybe I'm just tuned in a little bit more than most. My wife says, is because I had a little bit of a rough childhood or you know, like things were kind of crazy. So instead of living in this reality, I decided to explore other realities.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, childhood trauma can do it to you every time. Well, do you think that's why they select certain people to become part of these experiments and be like abducted multiple times over and over again. It's like they have the secret sauce whatever it is that they're looking for. And I think almost they do this ancestry DNA stuff to kind of see if there's something about certain people that could be used in these experiments and stuff, you know, sensitive people's psyche gigs, this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't get me started on that ancestry DNA kind of stuff. I mean, you know what I'm talking about, right, Yeah, Oh yes, I do. I do. I believe they're searching. They're using it to search for somebody. I believe that they're well I would say somebody, but I believe it's a it's a process that they're like, we know the DNA we're we're looking for, and we now have a database and black Rock now owns that database. Yay.
Speaker 1: So it's nefarious to say the least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't know if I'll get in trouble for saying this, but that's what I think the PCR test was as well.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, one time.
Speaker 2: The PCR test was a DNA sampler as well.
Speaker 1: It's a big collection, a big data collection experiment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's me being out in the far the far field.
Speaker 1: But I I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I believe that that was there too to gather DNA.
Speaker 1: Well, I think so too. And I think they're looking for specific markers that people can have. And me, like a freaking dumb idiot before I was ever a conspiracy theorist. I got one for Christmas, and I did it and now I regret it because I'm like, one day I'm gonna get abducted. I just know it, but.
Speaker 2: I want I wanted to do it as well. My parents. My parents are weird. So my parents are like not conspiracy theorists, but sometimes they just don't. There's certain things that they just don't abide by, and that was one of them. My sister had given them for Christmas the DNA ancestry, and they never did it. They also were like, Wi Fi is bad, and at that point I was like, no, it's not, it's nothing. And then now you know, there's more and more people coming out saying, yeah, the shit's not good for.
Speaker 1: Us, right, Yeah, it cooks your brain and does all kinds.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, sure, that's why I don't use any Bluetooth. I use Bluetooth.
Speaker 1: I was just say, my brain's gonna be some fry.
Speaker 2: I walked away from Bluetooth about two years ago and I was like, hey, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm done creature comforts, you know, because they they are a trojan horse, to say the least. Still everything that they give us as a trojan horse, including the ancestry dn anything, because like, at the end of the day, if you find out you're twenty five percent Norwegian, does it really change your life in any way.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, you know, but you know what I really think it is because people are looking for like, oh, I'm part native or I'm part black, you know, and they can be like yes, now I can make exotic, yes exactly, and it's like, I know, you know what we're all gonna be, this mixed mash kind of a little bit of everything mulatto people. Yeah, we'll all end up beij That's what we're gonna be. We're just gonna be I say too.
Speaker 1: That's what I say too, is we're all gonna end up in like twenty years from now, just a bunch of mulatto. Nobody really. But I've taken up a lot of your time, But I do have one last question for you. I'm just dying to know because it's something that I've covered and it's a hodgepodge of everything that we've talked about. So a long time ago, I did an episode on the Dachtlaf Pass, and there are so many theories. There was a Bigfoot, there was extraterrestrials. They were doing experiments out there with like radiation stuff, and there's just so many theories as to what happened to these people that that died in the Diochtlive Past incident. I believe there was nine people died.
Speaker 2: I know, I know a little bit about it.
Speaker 1: But yes, so I saw you had an episode and it was called flight Image three seventy and Dyochtlive Pass.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I see I went and my friend went deep on the on the past. What's it call it that?
Speaker 1: But yes, sure, sure, yeah, what are your thoughts about? And how could they be possibly connected?
Speaker 2: Okay, so well the past in so there was a active military exercise going on and the general saw lights off in that distance where these people were had this incident. I believe that it was a cross between a an abduction scenario because I think one of them had his tongue cut out as well. Yeah right, and that ties into cattle mutilation, right, and some one of them had his like chest like blown out as well. It was it was crazy, So I think that ties more into abduction though. I do believe that because a lot of times there is bigfoot sightings around UFO sightings. It's not to say, you know, people always say a correlation does not make causation, but what happens if it does? What happens if there has been so many of these sightings together that they are connected. Maybe maybe they're not like Bigfoot is in the UFO. Maybe the UFO was studying Bigfoot as well, so they're at the same location at the same time, which is possibility. But I think there was abduction and also possible Bigfoot activity on that one. I know it's I'm being very vague on that, but well.
Speaker 1: I only ask because when I covered it, I said, this is one percent either something supernatural or like a government experiment, and they blasted these guys with like a directed energy weapon or something like that. And the person I was arguing with on that episode said, one they died in an avalanche case closed period. There's nothing supernatural, nothing paranormal about it. And it just that just never could settle with me. With the injuries that these dudes sustained. Was one of them was orange and one was up in a tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I also believe, Yeah, I believe there was radiation too. I definitely believe there was radiation involved with that. So when you're saying directed energy weapon, it very much could be that as well, you know, and that's what caused them to freak out and to lose their marbles and literally run out without clothes on and shoes and yeah, no shoes, Like Okay, if an avalanche happens, you're going to be buried right then and there. You're not going to go running down a hill because they found their tents. Why why did they leave their tents if there was an avalanche and the tents are still standing?
Speaker 1: Were cut from the inside?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 1: So what's going on? That's why I just I'm so glad we're on the same page with that, because I hadn't heard anybody else talk about that specifically, and I always thought there had to be something more going on than just slab avalanche is what it's called. I was like, my ass, it's a slab avalanche.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Unfortunately it was my friend who did more of the We each picked the subjects. I picked m H three seventy and.
Speaker 1: So what's going on with that? Though?
Speaker 2: So much, so much so? Aston Forbes is the the closest thing to an expert that you're gonna find, you know, I was. I'd loosely follow him, and the airplane was abducted. It was taken through a portal. What happened to it? I don't know, we don't know. It was spotted on many different occasions. It was spotted on fire as well, and the fire could be from all the lithium ion batteries that were in the hole. Now, the fumes from the Litheon Litheon ion batteries are extremely toxic, to the point that as soon as you start to notice something, you're done. You are out. So it and it could have been on autopilot at that point. So where they discovered it, and I don't think it crashed. I don't believe. I believe it was abducted. Now was it abducted by aliens or was it abducted by military or clandestine governments or other I think so. I think they There was so much more to it. There is so much more to it. It is not enough time.
Speaker 1: And about yeah he was on where I found him? Is he was on an episode of Candice Owens. Yes, yeah, and he has a video and he's got he went after like some CIA guy and tried to get information. And like when you make these statements, I know because I watched the same episode you probably did. There's so many layers to why he thinks that this is what happened. And then if you watch the video, you're like, oh, one hundred, it flew right into like a Bermuda triangle type of it's like a portal in the sky exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, So he the first time I heard him, he was on The Confessionals with Tony Tony Merkle, and I was like, I gotta have this guy on and he was going to come on my show, but then we just couldn't. We couldn't connect at that time. But now he's kind of blowing up even more because it was kind of like a wave actually, so he was really promoting it and they thought they had something, but then there was discredits coming in so like the SI of to discredit him, so he kind of dropped out. But then he was able to prove the legitimacy of all the videos that he has, including like he went down into specifics of like this is a Predator drone with a camera module on this side videoing this. They also had the heat the like the flur camera as well that that does the heat.
Speaker 1: It signals and.
Speaker 2: Yes, the signatures yes. So it's extremely extremely interesting and how deep he goes. So I kind of like touched on it as best as I could there was the theory that the theory that the pilot was on a suicide mission, which is completely ridiculous, garbage as fuck, ar badge. And and for those people who are out there saying, just leave it alone, let these let these people, let the victims rest, you know, quit bringing this up. Have you talked to the families, because the families aren't buying this at all, you know, like like, don't don't assume for someone else, don't. I hate that. Actually when people get offended for someone else without actually knowing the whole story. It's like completely yes, you you got to know. These families are in dire straits because they know they were taken. They know that this was all bullshit. They know it was all crap and the story that they're given is not true. And like the the aliaryon that they that they found in the water, you know, it had a certain amount of muscle growth on it, like you know, like the clams on it, the muscles on it were is only for a certain amount of time. So it had only been in the water for this x amount of time and that was like, let's say, for like five months, and that was when they found it was like a year and a half or two years later or something ridiculous. So it's like where was this? And they did find parts, they did find pieces on these other areas, but it's like, no, this, what happened to this?
Speaker 1: It never none of it adds up actually, and the timeline is all crazy. And think of it like cause I know they say that about think think of the families and why are you making this big deal? Like okay, think of it like this if you one of your loved ones was murdered. Okay, I'm sure you don't want them to have autopsy and be sliced open and do all this stuff. I'm sure you don't want them to be doing forensics and trying. But we're trying to catch the killer, asshole. That's the point, I mean, the point we get it like rip to the victims, but let us do what we need to do so they have justice. That's the point. Yes, this is the point.
Speaker 2: People died or people are missing, Okay, Like I am not denying that at all. You know, we go to like nine to eleven as well. Completely there were people that were people that die, people that are missing, but the true narrative has never been told. They're like, well, just just let it go. No, because those people are still running out there, they're still doing stuff and you're okay with it. No, because this is gonna happen again, because it has happened again multiple times because guess what you just said, Oh, just leave it go, just don't talk about it. No, that we need to talk about this. We need to make so much noise that they actually start to look into this. Like there is over three thousand architects that have signed a petition for them to open the investigation on Building seven, you know, because they all agree, because so many of them were showing the video and they all said, oh, that's a controlled demolition. That's controlled demolition. Not one has said that, oh that's that's a building coming down naturally, you know from structural fires, which is like nothing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are people out there wanting answers, and then there's the people out there who just don't have a clue and they just believe that everything is fine in this world.
Speaker 1: Well, those people are definitely going to find no interest in either one of our podcasts because I like to dig deep. I like to find the answers. I think people deserve to know the truth, and it's important now more than ever because so many weird things are coming out JFK files, there's cylinders under the pyramid, there's this, there's that we're going to get disclosure were people need to understand where to put their trust into question everything because there's just so we're being inundated right now with this crazy bullshit.
Speaker 2: Which that's one thing, Like I'm kind of stepping back a little bit because there's so much going out right now, and when when we get a boatload of information given to us, I'm like, Okay, what are they justtry from us? What's over that way, what's going on over here? You know now? Or is this the truth? Are we actually given the truth? Or is this this kind of misleading information? And so you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, for those of my listeners who have never heard you before, I'm sure they heard the Magdalene episode because that was awesome, But if they are listening for the first time, can you tell everyone where they can find your work?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, I'm I'm I'm like you. I'm on YouTube, So I am I am at Codega's Codex of Curiosities. I interview all walks of people, people who've had experiences, experiencers, researchers, and everybody in between. And it's everything from Bigfoot, Cryptid's alien abductions to Atlantis, Edgar Casey, Gary, Wayne Nephelim, all the above.
Speaker 1: I love it all too.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and Spotify, Apple YouTube rumble.
Speaker 1: What if one of the listeners has seen a UFO or something like that, they want to get in touch with you. How do you want people to contact you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they can. They can reach out faith thanks for that. They can reach out to like Facebook, Rye Vos, I have my my group. I know Facebook is kind of like this dying thing, but for some reason, I just touched. I'm attached to it.
Speaker 1: I still have Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still on I'm on Instagram as well. Or they can or they can email codecs of Curiosities at gmail dot com and reach out and uh, we'll have a discussion.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome. I'm so glad you came on. I had all these questions typed up because I finally found a podcast that's like talking about all the same things I'm interested in. So I hope I didn't talk your ear off, but thanks.
Speaker 2: Not at all. It was great. It was a great conversation I thoroughly appreciate, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, Me too. And you know, whether it's on a cult reject or my show, or if I come on your show or whatever. I hope to work with you again in the future. And thanks to all the listeners out there, we will catch you on the next one.