Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let you taco one on one one w JRR, but your freaking idiots all right. This hour is brought to you by Mills Air, great family owned company right there. Mills There been in business since nineteen ninety two, right here in central Florida. If you haven't had your AC tuned up, please do right yeah, I mean they do their twenty point inspection and tune up. You can get that locked in right now at Millsair dot com. Just be sure to tell them Lynch and Taco sent you. And if you need like a whole system replacement, they've got the crew that's gonna come out there and get you taken care of him. You'll be cool and comfortable in no time. Mills Air, Yeah, they're carrier factory authorized dealer. Gets you a good deal, save you almost thirteen hundred dollars on a system. By the way, up poles are open on Primary Day across Florida.
Speaker 2: They just opened about fifteen minutes ago. We'll be open again until or open until seven this evening. If you are in line by seven, you'll be permitted to vote.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: If you're registered and you want to have a say in the process, we would encourage you to go vote.
Speaker 1: Obviously, bring a form of ID. It's the little things. Why do you have to show ID to vote? Stop? All right, let's get to more anytology go on and on about that, Hey prompts to flavor.
Speaker 2: Flave is in the news again. Obviously he's been in a lot lately between his affection for and trying to single handedly save Red Lobster and say he was helping out the Olympic team as well, which is where I go to now with an update. Flave took his sponsored US women's water polo team out for VIP treatment at Resorts World in Vegas this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I thot, you're gonna say at Red Lobster, Well, I don't make I don't know if they come old ladies, you're going with the Flave Go Flavor Flavor of five. Yeah, you're gonna get your flave on. Yeah. I did see that commercial the other day. Yeah, I did with you know the commercial I saw a couple of times yesterday. Uh, the one that's as Uh, it's the guy and he's in the grocery store and he's like, God, that's bananas. Looking at the price of pears. The lady goes, that's a that's a pair, son and just shakes her Hey, it was good if you saw it. So wh Squirrel, I know you said commercial, you know is relatable with Flave? Does he have a big part that he's coming up in? Is that why he has shown his face so much with the Red Lobster and the women's team. Is he gonna be like on another episode of Dancing with the Stars, one of those it's gotta be There's gotta be someth coming now.
Speaker 2: Even though the women's water polo team came home empty handed from Paris, Flave said he's so proud of all these women, says, look at all the support and attention brought to this sport and women's athletics. It's true we change in the game and that is something big to celebrate. You're right, Flave, well done, dude.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so. I hope they had a good time in Vegas over the weekend and trying to save the Red Lobster. I like that water polo. We mentioned that during the Olympics, Man that that sport is not brutal. I'd be so tired, goes on underneath the surface, under the surface, good God, tired and sore. I looked down at the text on and all I see is passing them at three from the Kush King Kyle. That's gonna make a difference in your world, dude, dude, it was just spitwater. It went started going through the back of my nose. Chinese woman removed from a flight by police after she refused to put her three thousand dollars Louis Vatan handbag on the floor underneath her seat for takeoff. Yeah, she doesn't want anybody going in it. She also probably just doesn't want to touch in the nasty plane floor exactly all it is. Yeah, and you think of all the things that we've heard on on airplanes. I mean the part where she didn't want to where she refused to stop using her phone was also an element in her being removed. Yes, I mean, think of all the things we've had on planes. Help. Just earlier in the Idiotology, we had the NFL player relieving himself on somebody former NFL player. Yeah, we have you know, all the horrific duty stories. And if you have a three thousand dollars purse.
Speaker 2: You don't want Yeah, you don't want to get in secondhand duty or the urine on it.
Speaker 1: Three thousand dollars on a purse. I don't get it either.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna have to sift through this uh and unpack this potential headline of the week title.
Speaker 1: Here. What's the closest thing we have to appur I mean, just does You're talking about two dudes who you know spend eleven dollars on a pair of shorts and that's big. Okay, what are we unpacking a headline of the week? Here? Got a lot going on. Hold on, I got the pen. It's out of Harris County, Texas. Ready to write it. Texas authorities say man shot wife's boyfriend, forced her to shoot him, set body on fire. My god. Okay. Texas authorities say man shot wife's boyfriend, then had her shoot him.
Speaker 2: Then forced her to shoot him as well, and set the body on fire. Wow, I get he was out to teach everybody a lesson here, I guess literally hands on.
Speaker 1: And he had himself shot so it looked like he was defending himself. No, he's he said that. Then he had That's why I said, it's a confusing headline. She made. She made her he shot the boyfriend that she was cheating on him with, and then made her shoot him again. Okay, and it said the dude's body on fire. You guys need to seek counseling. I mean, I know you's a little weight for that, dude. I know you're seeking prison time right now, lots of it or in Texas, probably good chance of the death penalty, right sure, Yes, you know, we haven't had a headline of the week in I want to say over a week. I don't think we had one all last week did not? We did not. I have to put these through the as I'm perusing the various, uh highly classified sites I used for these stories. Oh, I need to put it through the filter each time. This was this be a headline of the week potential. This one definitely is poorly written, headlined with a lot in it. Thus having to stop down and really try to you know, i'd say it was let me look over here a week. No, there was none last week. Oh, I know, I just checked out. I'm going two weeks deep. I don't even think you had one two weeks ago. I just want to see what one of the last one was kind to prove that I've been lacking. Nope, got it slacking. Two weeks ago, Shady Chefs headline of the week. Oh yeah, they were the one given anti diary diarrhea spray or they were getting it from the house cleaner. Remember they were putting it on the plates. They were serving spoiled food mixed with anti diuretics to to in hopes of not so they're not getting in the people say, and they cut down on food way. They got the anti diary spray from, uh, the the head of house cleaning, and we figured out that's how they rat it out. Well, I think this one just beat that anyway. From a couple of weeks ago, the high Field Music Festival took place in Germany over the weekend, and when I saw this, I'm like, please tell me Romstein was playing this. I guarantee blaming Ferris Wheel. They had to stop the music festival when the ferris wheel went up in flames. No, Romstein was not involved, unfortunately. Yeah, you said it's called what the high Festival, the high Field Festival. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a Romstein gig. Well I'm looking at the fire right now though, just for another reason, I'm not going on ferris Wheel.
Speaker 2: One of the gondolas burst into flames and then it spread. There was no there was no one in that gondola, but the next one there was. So imagine being up at the top of the ferris wheel on fire.
Speaker 1: There goes a third one catch and yeah, let's see. That's That's what I told you. One more reason I'm not going on because well, I'm afraid of heights for Oh no, look when it goes downwards, then the flames spread up. You have It's on the Facebook page. Yeah, I'm watching it. You need to seriously get a fire fire crews there quick. Oh I think you're doing dude, bro, I think you're gonna start doing a vape story or something. Flaming Ferris Wheel at the Music Festival. J R R Facebook page I've action Double j R R, Orlando's rock station