Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLC Tuesday. It's still Tuesday. It's a late episode, but it's still Tuesday. Keisha, it is yeah, Kisha, listen, you guys. Keisha had travel troubles. I had troubles, and we are here. We are doing it as promised. Here is the Virgins, Season one, episode one.
Speaker 2: Strike out. All right, So, Keisha, you're in Vegas. My least play was favorite place on earth?
Speaker 3: It is? You know? Are you sarcastic? No? I hate Vegas? Oh really?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know a lot of people love it. It's okay, it's just my It's just I don't like it.
Speaker 3: So but you're I think that's all right.
Speaker 2: You're at the Are you at the Venetian, the Bellaggio Bellagio?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Coincidentally, to people were fatally shot the day before we got here at the Bolaggio.
Speaker 3: Nice. It's been a shit show.
Speaker 4: It has been an absolute shit show since we got on.
Speaker 3: No got to the airport in Houston. Okay, and he has not stopped.
Speaker 2: You haven't told me, so tell me what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay. First, first we get there.
Speaker 4: My luggage is seven pounds over what it's supposed to be. So they're like, oh, that's an additional one hundred dollars. Luckily this lady's like.
Speaker 3: God is telling me to help y'all. I'm gonna push yourself on.
Speaker 4: Through great nice a plane. I start having a loopus flare up.
Speaker 3: I know that I need that.
Speaker 4: I told James to put in his laptop thing. He put in the regular luggage, so I don't have anything. Okay, okay, So it starts on that. It starts with my stomach. Needless to say, we were delayed so he was able to get off the plane to go get me some medicine. I threw up five times on the plane.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Five times five times, and tooted it very badly. It just came from out of nowhere. I couldn't control it. So we get to Jay's like looked at me, like in his head, he's like, did you far, but he dares not say anything because like, you're lucky.
Speaker 3: I didn't shit all myself. Okay, look, this is just where we are right now.
Speaker 4: So I'm having one of the worst flare ups, like level twenty five. It's freaking bad. So we get to La and I'm like, have they said anything about our connecting flight?
Speaker 3: We missed our flight? The plane left us, so.
Speaker 4: Five hour layover which you and I have plans to record based on the time.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to be in Vegas, which is supposed to be nine am. So I'm like calling you and I'm like, I'm stuck at airport. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: So we finally get here and I manifested, like can we just record on Tuesday? Can we record on Tuesday? And then you sent me the message it we're just gonna do it tomorrow. At that point, I wanted to bear all your children. I'm like, Mary Payne, do you want a redheaded baby? Do you want to want one that's our skarbered red hair? Do you want the woman that it looks like you or looks like me?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm about to I'm about to bear all the children that you want me to right now because I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, it was like you had just gotten to the airport and I was like, by the time we record, it's going to be nine my time, and I had stuff to do, and Ingrid was like and Niger's like, I can't stay up to like eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: She's like, I.
Speaker 2: Could, but I'm trying to, you know, she's trying to, like, you know, sleep better. And I go, get what I go. I've got so much to do here, and Keisha is not going to get to the hotel and then she's gonna have to like throw on some my scare. I go, let's just you know what I go. We'll just do it on Tuesday and people will understand because you know, ninety nine percent of the time I get everything out on time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I think people will give me a little grace if we just have this one one.
Speaker 3: It's a travel mishap. We couldn't help. It's true, it really was.
Speaker 5: It just it couldn't be. It just it couldn't be helped. And then today and also do you feel do you feel better?
Speaker 3: That's I threw up five times. I felt pretty good.
Speaker 4: Like your body just feels so bad that it just zones out. And I just woke up because my head was nodding down. So this morning I wake up, I text you, I'm like, this is what I woke up to. I sent you a video. It's drilling, So something's being drilled okay, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? So I finally called them. I'm like, what's the schedule when it's going to stop. They're like, oh, five o'clock. But it's not us, it's the casino. So they're like, we're just gonna move you to another floor.
Speaker 3: Mary Pain.
Speaker 4: I hate packing, so I had to pack my stuff plus James and stuff because he's.
Speaker 3: At work in like record time. Yes, it just has been. I call my mom and I told her everything. She goes, I'm.
Speaker 4: Worried about you guys, Getty Hole saving like bitch too.
Speaker 3: It was just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And two people got shot at the Blagio at the fount.
Speaker 3: Wow, So I don't know and they haven't even caught the man.
Speaker 4: So James and I are walking because he wants to see the fountains, are like, have they.
Speaker 3: Cleared the blood out yet?
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is not I'm like, I should have kept my black ass at home. There's no reason for me to be here none.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's crazy because I was driving home and so because of the traffic, Like when I first got in my car, it is a it's a five and a half to six hour drive. When I first got in my car, it said eight hours and ten minutes. You don't When I put the ways in and I go, yeah, you said, what, I go, Okay, somewhere along the way.
Speaker 3: There's a huge accent.
Speaker 2: I go, I don't know, so I said, David Texa.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I say this.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to get home till like eight.
Speaker 3: O'clock tonight or something crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, So I go, but I'm just gonna hope as I go whatever has happened will clear itself up. And then sure enough, after like forty five minutes of driving, it did that do Lulu, and it says this route will save you one hundred and twenty seven minutes. And I was like, great, great, great. So I got home. But as I was coming home, it it sends you, you know, like an earlier exit and then you just kind of wind through to get home as it saying on the highway, which was taken longer, and there's like a little tiny car accident which only like set me back like five minutes. I was like, oh, that's terrible, and I told everybody at home I go. It was like a minivan hit a Maserati suv. So, oh wow, sucks for that minivan. And Anna goes, you didn't see about the stabbing. I go what, She goes, yeah, this dude got like stabbed to death not very far from that where that accident was. And then I got home and I went on too, like my little Facebook group that tells me everything. It's literally about like the helicopters and the stabbings and the all the murders in the area and stuff. So I went on that Facebook room. It's it's always far enough away where I'm not worried. But when John and I were here alone a couple of weeks ago, he was down in the basement.
Speaker 3: I go, did you lock all the doors and stuff?
Speaker 2: He goes yeah, I go, because like somebody got shot and the proms on the loose, and he goes, yeah, that's literally like a forty five minute walk away from here. I go, if somebody's running on foot of the police, they could probably get a free Fast.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm the same exact way, and James is like, that was a yesterday problem.
Speaker 3: What murder?
Speaker 2: Just like They're like, oh, that person is probably in Pennsylvania by now. I'm like, what, No, they're oh, maybe they're not. Maybe they're coming to right to my house. Yeah, yeah, I would feel safer in a hotel though.
Speaker 3: So yeah. So between the.
Speaker 2: Two of us and then at the beach house, I told you there was a roach. No, and then the house there was another one. No, that makes two, and so I almost called nine one one.
Speaker 3: I was like, I believe you.
Speaker 2: I got out wasp spray, wasp spray, and just literally it was like, oh, no.
Speaker 4: She doesn't play about a roach, y'all, which no, I completely understand, but she literally she saw a roach, has sent me a picture.
Speaker 3: There's a roach in the house. What do I do?
Speaker 4: And you like Google searching how to get rid of the best spray for like a roach or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I cannot, I cannot. I can deal with a spider, I could deal with a gnat, a fruit fly infestation, I could deal with any kind of bug situation.
Speaker 3: But a roach is.
Speaker 2: Okay, my stomach starting to hurt just talking about it. Okay, anyway, I'm Backcome now, no roach is here to my knowledge. I did forget my computer charger at the beach, so that's not great. So I did just quickly order one on Amazon. I haven't plugged into like a different kind of charger, and I'm like, fingers crossed it makes it through this recording.
Speaker 4: Please, these two livers have done, but we're paying for.
Speaker 3: It right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we've done either, but it's it's been a rough go. But let me tell you what we do. Have a new show and initial thoughts on the Virgins. Initial thoughts I I actually was entertained.
Speaker 4: Okay me read some other people comment that it wasn't good and they're hoping that the recaps are better.
Speaker 3: I was entertained.
Speaker 4: I just was because it's so unbelievable some of the things that we hear. Yes, like, but I've known some older in life virgins before.
Speaker 2: The only older in life virgin I know is Heather McDonald, and she talks about it all the time that she was a virgin till she was like she was like in her late maybe mid twenties, and then she was like and then she's like, now it's just getting embarrassing, Like I went all the way through college and now it's just you know, she's like the Catholic guilt is Yeah, that's the only person. That's the only person I know who was.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I take that back. One of my.
Speaker 2: Very good friends who I will not name, one of my very not not Gma Mary, one of my very good friends from college was a post college virgin as well. Okay, all right, I remember going like really still st it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I haven't been a virgin since I was eighteen, and by that time, I'm like, I won't speak for my number. I was like, I just want to get it done like everyone else had done it. And I'm like, I'm not gonna have this big Catholic wedding like in my head, yeah, with the big white dress and all that, and be a virgin on you know, get deflowered on my wedding night.
Speaker 3: I'm just nice. I'm ready to do it. I'm ready to just let's do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a boyfriend, you know, I'm like, let's just I'm ready. I'm ready to go and look at you now, just horn it up in the streets of Houston.
Speaker 3: No, just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 4: Well, I am looking for a Persian sugar daddy while I'm in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, good bet that won't be too hard.
Speaker 4: Favorite time I'm here in Vegas, I look for old Persian sugar Daddy.
Speaker 3: But James is always like two sets behind me. But it's just like real things up for me really crush. Yeah, yes he is. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Some people say trash TV is a guilty pleasure, and some people also say bread is a guilty pleasure. But I say, enjoy your trash TV, and you should also enjoy your bread. With Hero Bread, you can have all the soft, fluffy bread you love and enjoy it guilt free. So in the mornings, I love a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, and these Hero bagels have ultralow netcarbs, zero ribs with sugar, and are high in fiber. I love a high fiber breakfast to really get me through my day, especially if I'm recording through my lunchtime, which is often. Hero Bread makes these delicious bagels I love. But they also make sliced breadloaves, tortillas, and dinner rolls. And I know you might be thinking that bread that is hell for you cannot be tasty, but it is. It is soft and fluffy and totally delicious. I love to put that bagel in my toaster and just really put that cream cheese on and go to town. There's no compromises, is just great flavor, ultralow net carbs zero grams of sugar and like I said, high end fiber. And they had these monthly small batch drops of indulgent favorites like the popular two grams of net carb hero croissant that I cannot wait to try. I placed my order yesterday. For my listeners, Hero Bread is offering ten percent off your order. Go to hero dot co and use code pink shade at checkout. That's pink shade altogether. Pink shade at h R dot co for ten percent off your order and let me know what you get and how much you love it. All right, well, let's get started. So this episode is called Strikeout, and we're gonna start with Alex. So Alex is ready Pennsylvania. I sent a picture of him to Amanda and Amy I have a little misrecap, who both live in Pennsylvania, and I said, reading Pennsylvania into house, and Amanda wrote back, he looks very reading. I don't know what that means, but that's the scoop from the Pennsylvanians. Okay, I don't know if they're covering it. So we meet Alex and he shows us his room. He says, my family calls it my hole, and I'm just like, you can't write this, like what?
Speaker 4: As soon as he showed us the room, I knew exactly why he was still a virgin?
Speaker 3: Was it okay? Here, here's we'll describe it. Okay.
Speaker 2: So he has a workout section which is basically like two hand weights and like a balance ball, a guitar that is not tuned. He's thirty four again. His own high school senior picture with his diploma, his own photo, his groomy station with a photo of a lady in a bikini, and he says he tries to look beautiful for this future lady. His fan that he cools himself with.
Speaker 3: His fuspect to respect a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, His framed photo of his parents that says like love you more, and his bed had a pillow shaped like an Xbox controller along with another pillow that says home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, no blowjobs are happening in that room.
Speaker 2: No, no hitting it from the back, No, no second base is even happening.
Speaker 4: It's it's nothing is going to happen because he has zero swag and I'm all for a nerdy kind of guy. Yeah, but this is like twelve year old.
Speaker 3: I go to band camp every single summer. Vibes in this room. It just was bad.
Speaker 2: We don't ever find out what he does for a job that he needs to live.
Speaker 3: With his parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't explain that, and we need to know why he still lives with his Yeah, is their parent who's sick?
Speaker 3: He helps out.
Speaker 4: I mean there's lots of things, but I'm thinking he doesn't make that much money.
Speaker 2: Right, So he takes his shirt off to change for some reason, and that's a lot of it's a lot of back hair. It's wraps around front to back. It goes in all the way around. So that's problem number one. I suggest investing in some there, and he says, you know, if I met a girl at a bar, I could bring her home, but I wouldn't. You know, it's a turn off for girls to hear you live with your parents. But it's actually great. I come home to a home cooked meal, which is good. No, I don't talk to my parents at all about my issues with women, but I do talk to my two older sisters. And we see him like go out the front door, like you said, like a thirteen year old boy. That's like going off on a skateboard. He's like, bye, Mom, She's like, bye, have fun.
Speaker 3: I mean you can't.
Speaker 4: I mean you can live with your parents and still get late if you're like nineteen, not when you're thirty four.
Speaker 3: Then there's something a little bit just well.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like here, why, why why are you here? What is is your mom gonna hear us doing it? Is your dad like me? It looks like he's in an attic, like are we gonna break?
Speaker 3: More like that. You're just not gonna get horny in this house. You're just not. The whole situation is a cop block.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be like, Okay, it's eleven o'clock. My mom usually goes to bed. We can sneak up to my room. So we meet his two older sisters, Samantha and Courtney.
Speaker 3: They are heroes. We love them.
Speaker 2: Yes, he goes, oh, my sister's give me a lot of crap, but you know it's in loving support.
Speaker 3: So they get in the car with him. They're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Play basketball, and they're like, dude, when are you getting a haircut? Like it's awful and you've got to cut that beer down. It's horrible. Have you used that backshaver that mom got you? And there He's like, no, and you need to listen to us, take our advice. So I think, especially when you saw his senior picture, he is cute, but he has not his hair. All of this looks like Amish country. It does not because you can have a beard and have it look decent.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love I love a beard. It's the hair.
Speaker 4: And the hair wasn't combed, it wasn't cut. But then you skip the very important part. He drives a minivan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure that's because his mom was like, Okay, this is a car we don't want anymore, you can have it. Yeah, drives a minivan. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: I personally, I don't care if I have twelve kids, I'm not driving a minivan.
Speaker 2: Well that's I never I never had one.
Speaker 4: Because I did it. That's a preface for me. That's not a knock to anyone who does. But I'm like, if I have twelve kids and we gotta five of y'all just gotta.
Speaker 3: Stay home because I'm not getting a minivan. We can't all make the same trip.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you see, hey, guy, you know, you meet a guy in the bar and you guys walk out and he gets into now even a new minivan mm hmm, and literally that that minivan is the same van that they drive in thousand pounds sisters, because Tammy was always too fat to fit into like a regular one. So they have a family burgundy color just like this one mini van that they use to travel.
Speaker 3: So because they're they're big people collectively.
Speaker 4: But Tammy, they they had to like take out the back so she could it is the same van.
Speaker 2: Oh and then my gosh, well, I was like, maybe he drives for Uber and you can get better fares if he has a minivan. It's gonna have to be explained next episode. I hate that they didn't tell police. I hate so in the talking head he says, I think I'm a virgin because number one, I live with my parents and number two lack of self confidence. You know, I overthink everything a lot and it makes me seem weird. And then things go downhill and they ask him about his experience with women and he says, well, I've been to second base, and then he goes, is that touching boobs? I've been to second base? Touching boobs, and he says that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't help that you are thirty four is still talking about basses.
Speaker 2: And touching boobs, and he says, you know, if you touch a vagina on the outside of the pants for like two seconds, like does that count?
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't count because if you touch it for two seconds, I mean, the girl probably slapped her hand away.
Speaker 3: That's why it was only two seconds.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious. You're right, you're right, You're so right. And then he does tell a very sad story that it's always just like anything with bullying in middle school and high school, I's just and so he says, in high school he was not treated well by his peers. But every picture and everything they show of him in high school and college he's cute.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm like, what, like, he's not a bad looking guy and he seems to yeah yeah, I mean his height. I'm like, okay, he's too. I think he's cute. I like a burly looking guy.
Speaker 4: Clearly he just needs a haircut and not drive that mini van and maybe like step up his clothing game, I mean, and don't live it's.
Speaker 3: The lack of self confident Oh yeah, I mean, if you have all the other things.
Speaker 4: There is someone out there who will overlook the fact that you live with your parents, but you got to have all the other things, like downpack.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, And so he just tells the sad story about a girl like pretending to like him and saying meet me at a certain time, and when he got there, everybody laughed at him because they had set it up. And he says, and then college started and I didn't have the experience with girls, so that made it even harder. And he goes, you know, I've been rejected a lot of times, and that puts a damper on my trust for women, and it makes it hard for me to approach them. I don't want to be a thirty four year old version like He's like, I want intimacy in my life and I'm ready for it. But I think he's got to do all the things Kisha just said to to help to boost his self confidence.
Speaker 3: I feel like it looks better.
Speaker 2: So I'm hoping we do see in the previews that he gets like a backwaxing, and I'm hoping that means that somebody's because by the way, each of these people separately say they need help. So I think some sort of guru is going to come in down.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Why can't we get hired to be the gurus on one of these shows?
Speaker 3: Don't?
Speaker 2: I mean you just gave all the advice you needed. It would take a half a day to make that work.
Speaker 4: I think between the two of us we could have our own guru show. Yeah, we can help these from the prisoners to the homely, we can help them out.
Speaker 3: That's our that's our logo.
Speaker 2: Are you homely? Are you a prisoner? We can help you.
Speaker 3: So and they're talking to he.
Speaker 2: The sisters goes, no, we cannot believe he's a thirty four year old virgin. You know, he's a great guy. He's very social and I don't we can't figure out where the disconnect is. And now he's built it up so much that it's even worse and he just needs to get laid right.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: So they're playing basketball and they're being goofy and they said, when was the last time you had a real date And he goes, I don't know, ten or twelve years ago, and they're like, no, shit, he's being funny because he's like dancing around and stuff. I go, it's funny.
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong. I love a goofy guy.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: He has a lot of attributes that I actually felt attractive in a man. But it's the lack of self confidence and a horrible wardrobe that is just holding him back.
Speaker 2: And the back hair is pretty bad.
Speaker 3: You don't I know you don't like body hair. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I know you, I don't know. I don't mind it, like if you just have chest hair or something, But I don't like an egregious amount that covers your entire back like a sasquatch.
Speaker 4: So I agree, I could deal with a little bit of hair, but when it gets to the level and a thickness and a length where you can break that shit, Yeah, that's it too much.
Speaker 2: You could break his whole back. You could do French braid on one side, fishtail braid on.
Speaker 3: The other, box braids the middle.
Speaker 2: Hold still no, right, all right? So now he goes out for drinks with his sisters. And this did seem like like a Pennsylvania mining town bar.
Speaker 3: It did just seem Mary's whatever.
Speaker 2: Everybody's in a everybody's in a plaid shirt, just coming off the coal mine.
Speaker 3: No one dressed well, even the girls like we're pretty cabin homely looking like.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so they were DM Keisha, not me.
Speaker 3: So he he goes out.
Speaker 2: For drinks and the one sister goes, look, this is kind of dead in here, but maybe more people will show up so you can meet somebody, and do you have pickup lines ready?
Speaker 3: Like how are you going to talk?
Speaker 2: He goes, yeah, I've got to pick up line, and then he goes, so, well, if I see a girl that's cute, I'll say, hey, you're cute, come and sit down with me over here, and if it goes.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll buy you a water get it?
Speaker 2: Because they're like, we get it waters free, like we get it. But no, don't use that. That's terrible. He's like, oh, well, okay, that's the line I used.
Speaker 3: See I want to fail for that. I would have thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: I would have thought it was funny, like, oh, okay, you made me laugh. Yeah, so okay, I'll talk to you because if you can make a girl laugh, you.
Speaker 3: Can get on girls pants. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a few steps in between you, but I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're like, yeah, his game is lacking. He needs guidance. On how to start a conversation, how to continue a conversation, and so this is why I think they're going to have somebody come in to work.
Speaker 3: On these people. So three girls walk.
Speaker 2: In and he says, uh, two of them are attractive, and I don't even know how to talk to it. Now listen, sir, that no, because now these people are going to watch this and be like, well, which was the third one of us that wasn't cute?
Speaker 3: Cause they were all equally cute exactly. I think they were all this ang yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he goes, I just get overwhelmed talking to women, and he goes, I'm going over. I'm going over. So he goes over. His sisters are watching him and he's like, hey, how are you? Uh yeah, long day to day? Yeah yeah, And they were like, why would they care? They don't know you. And they chat a little bit and do you think these girls are First of all, they had to sign a release where they came into the bar to even be on camera, so they already know that they're fielding a show. So do you think they know that this show is about him trying to date or what do you think they think?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is like.
Speaker 2: Background for a ninety day Beyonce show. I wonder what these girls think. I'm always win.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think they know it's a show about virgins. Definitely not, because.
Speaker 4: Maybe if they did, they would have felt sorry enough for him.
Speaker 3: They talked to him a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I think that probably when they hand you those you know, okay, you're coming to this bar. We're filming a show, so if you don't want to be featured, you know, sign here or whatever, and they blur you out. But I think they probably said, like TLC, unnamed project. They do that a lot, unnamed projects. So and these girls are like, now we're on TV about a dude that was a virgin.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: So he meets Haley, Stacey and Courtney and he goes, you know, I start to feel weird, and then I don't know what to say. I don't have to continue the conversation, so he just goes, Okay, well, so, uh, good to talk to you next round on me And they're like, oh wow, thanks okay, and he walks away, which was nice, which is nice expense. He doesn't have any bills to pay. It's a little at this parent. So he goes, oh, the one girl's cute. I think it's Courtney's. They're going the end. He goes, I don't know how to talk to her. I don't know how to just talk to the one girl. And they're like, do it, you can do it, go for it, you could do it. Just go and sit down and start a conversations.
Speaker 3: He goes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so funny though, because he goes over and sits next to her on the end, she doesn't notice, and finally she turns around.
Speaker 4: And goes, oh, hey, I didn't know if she if that was a real reaction or she did see him and she was trying to ignore him.
Speaker 3: Oh it could have been that too.
Speaker 4: It could have been I didn't know that's I was like, did she do well? She ignore him on purpose? And then he like and she had to turn around? Yeah, yeah, yeah it could be.
Speaker 2: So he goes, so what do you like to do for fun? And she goes, oh, I like to travel, and he goes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: That's cool. So what time is it?
Speaker 2: She goes nine to fifteen. He's like, yeah, okay, all right, well I'll just so he says, this is where I get stuck. He said, where do you like to travel to Where's the latest cool cool place she went?
Speaker 3: Where's the latest place? She blew it?
Speaker 2: That travel, that's the subject you could just really talk about, because you could be like, oh, I've never been there, or what what's it like? That sounds cool? Tell me about it?
Speaker 3: And he just blew it. He just blew it.
Speaker 2: So and then talking to Eddy goes this is where I get stuck up overthink and I get stalled out, and I know I should try to get her number, but then I second guessed myself, like how would I do that? Would she give it to me? And so basically they're leading into he needs help, how will we help him?
Speaker 3: M hm? Okay, cause that was bad.
Speaker 4: I had like I was cringing for him because I felt so bad for him, and I was like yelling, get the.
Speaker 3: TV, ask her another question. Ask and he is ask.
Speaker 4: Her that he didn't do it. But then again, everyone doesn't have a gift of gab like we do.
Speaker 2: No, you and I could talk to a brick wall. We might be mad about it maybe, because yeah, it could be pissed, like, oh my god, I talked to these people this party. Nobody would talk and I had to carry everything, and then I felt like I talked too much, and then I was embarrassed. Yep, now we're gonna meet Russia. Now this was odd.
Speaker 3: Russia is forty two.
Speaker 2: From Jacksonville, Florida, and she's cute and fun. So she says, I love to sing karaoke. I create videos for my social media. Again, we don't know what her job is, but she does social media content. We see her going, hey, everybody, let me tell you, and she tells her social media that her big perr has never seen any action.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that name?
Speaker 2: Well, she says, I hate the P word, and I was like, RuSHA. I was like, well, you know, Amy Archer just says my meal. That's what Amy does, so she would say my big meal. So she says, I want to lose my virginity forty two, I want to lose my I want to lose my virginity to somebody special. She goes, I've never even done like a tongue down kiss or had a man like touch me down there. And she says, I'm really confident in myself even though I'm nervous, but I need help, Okay, So she goes to a sex therapist. And this is surprising, just even her personality.
Speaker 3: You're like, what shocked that she's a virgin? Shocked? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she goes to a sex therapist who takes her through an image imagery exercise. This is doctor Darinia Cross, and she says, tell me a fantasy. So she goes, Okay, so I'm in a fan. I have a fantasy about being in the bedroom and it's all.
Speaker 3: These white sheets.
Speaker 2: My hands are tied behind my back and I'm blindfolded, and this guy is killing it from the back. Okay, now to Keisha, if your hands are tied behind your back, you can't be on all fours because you can't put your hands down.
Speaker 4: That means her face is in the bed and he's just breaking her back.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, that doesn't that's that's unstable.
Speaker 3: You got to turn your head to the side, breath.
Speaker 2: I was like, don't tie your hands up like that. So and she goes and he's going downtown like he's hungry, and the and the therapists like, oh yeah, girl. I was like, this is awkward, very sexual.
Speaker 4: I was it was sexual aside, it's a little Haffines's room. Well, like she's I did not she seems to be very sexual, yes, but yeah, she's just a virgin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so she says, you know, I think I'm submissive and I need a man to be kind of dominant, and I need a man to sort of handle me. I want to get steamy and steak and all this. And the doctor's like, yeah, girl, and she goes yeah, and I'm like really interested in dating, but I've never been on a date. And she says, here's the thing. I was a late bloomer. I wasn't even interested in men men until like my mid twenties. I was very overweight. I didn't have the confidence. I didn't think I would be attractive to men, and I never got approached. And by the way, I mean seeing the pictures of her, you know, before and now, I was like, she was perfectly cute. She's obviously funny and fun and it's very sexual.
Speaker 4: So I didn't even like consider her to be like overweight overweight, you know what I mean, because you.
Speaker 2: Watch them, Yeah, because you watch thousand House Sisters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my six hundred pound life. So my comparison range is a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Ya. I was, I'm like, she's just thick, like I but I get it.
Speaker 3: Beauty standards are odd for us.
Speaker 4: So when we see, oh, that's what we're supposed to look like, and I look like this, and you're like, okay, I can't get a man.
Speaker 3: But it's affected. She's never been on a date, I know.
Speaker 2: And you know she could even just get on tender and find somebody to have sex with. I mean yeah, because she's sexual and she wants it, you know. So she says, you know, I have a lot of love to give, but I don't want to be married again because I was married one time and it was a debacle. There was no sex in the marriage. And the sex therapist is like, say what she was Yeah, I was like, what the hell, I'm a divorced version. She explained that the guy she was married to is an international student from Korea living in Minnesota. They were in touch for four to five years, but then it came up that he was going to have to because probably his education visa college, visa when it was over, he.
Speaker 3: Was gonna have to go back.
Speaker 2: And he was so sweet and they were so close, and she wanted to help him stay in the country, and she believed she was in love with them and hoped he would love her too.
Speaker 3: What in the ninety day fiance? Wow?
Speaker 2: What ass? What a missed opportunity for a crossover.
Speaker 3: She was on the wrong show. Yeah, she was on the wrong show.
Speaker 2: So they did live together, but they never slept in the same room. He always slept on the couch.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: He was so disgusted by me. He couldn't even look at me. He was only looking for a green card. And so it sounds like he was mean as well.
Speaker 3: And here's my thing.
Speaker 4: You can't be mean to me and you need the green card. H's out all the power in this situation. Do you want the green card or do you not want the green car? Yeah, something's gonna happen. But I think that comes from her lack of confidence, especially with men.
Speaker 3: She just let him do it.
Speaker 2: And it was just an online relationship that she thought was going to be a real relationship. And she goes, you know, and I just said, like, maybe I'm just found and ugly and nobody's ever gonna, you know, love me.
Speaker 3: It was It was bad. It was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a ten month marriage.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: She realized, like, what the help? Why am I helping this guy out? When you won't even like talk to me, you know, hopefully she called fraud and synth the guy home like I.
Speaker 3: Hope you did, but I have a feeling she didn't.
Speaker 2: She said, I'm terrified at being used. I want to be with somebody who deserves me, and I want to feel safe with somebody so I can release that inner whore in me.
Speaker 3: We all got a little in our hole in this. You know. I have the most hope for her.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: She seems the most eager to have six Yes, I think that out of all of them, she will be the one who gets it done even though she's not in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Yeah, she'll just just call in a professional.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we get this girl, Diane. Diana is thirty five, lives in LA and works in event marketing. Dean Timmy was the most surprising virgin. She because there's no story there, right Like the other people have a story, but there's no story here.
Speaker 3: She just is picky and is a lovely picky and has.
Speaker 2: Gotten to age thirty five without ever doing it because.
Speaker 3: She's too picky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think she's the type of picky that even if she did meet someone she would get on that man's nerves really bad and really good.
Speaker 2: She works in event marketing. She likes adventures. She likes to try new things. She likes to go to restaurants, new bars. Her besties are Mercedes and Jamie, and she goes, I've figured out my life. I love la I love my job, I love my friends. The only thing I can't figure out is the having sex part. I have no sexual experience at all, and seventeen years ago, so when she was eighteen, I guess, Okay, she says, I had a closed experience, but then it just didn't happen, and so I should have just done it in college. I should have just done I should have just gotten it done. Yeah, I think it's weird. Yeah I think, yeah, She goes, I do think it's weird. I don't hook up. I don't have sex. I've never had a boyfriend. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing. Like, and now if I get to that point with somebody, I don't even know what to do.
Speaker 3: You know, well, they'll show you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll show you what to do.
Speaker 3: You'll figure it out, She was.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm picky, Like I know, I'm picky. I'm looking for mister perfect and I know it doesn't exist, but I'm just picky.
Speaker 4: Which I mean, there's picky and then there's being realistic. Okay, Yeah, I always till because I've had some very very very picky friends and they are still single because they still go by this list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, that list is real cute when you're in high school.
Speaker 4: Oh, he has to be this skin toe, this tall, he's got to have this color hair, he has to drive this kind of car.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what do you bring to the table? You know what I mean? Why is it that men have to have this?
Speaker 4: You know, women have to have this long list for men, I'm like, well, what do you what are you bringing.
Speaker 3: To the table. And here's the thing I always tell people. You can get a gift, the greatest gift.
Speaker 4: It just may not be packaged the way that you thought it was going to be, but it doesn't make the gift less special and wonderful.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's you could write. I mean that shit is poetic. That is poetic. Butt that on some dard. I think so too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've told a lot of people that I'm like, if someone were to ask. I've never had a type, never had a type. I mean, I've never dated the same guy ever, because there's something great about every No, I just I don't have a type, you know.
Speaker 2: I I always tell people if your friend was dating that guy, would you be like, oh, oh, I like him. He's so nice to her, he's cute, he.
Speaker 3: Has a good job.
Speaker 2: What would you think if somebody said, Okay, here's this guy you and now with his name is Harry, and you go, I don't know, he kind of bugs me. Or I didn't like the way he like tye was done, or I don't know his shoes were weird. Okay, what if Harry was dating your good friend? Would you be like, she's got such a nice boyfriend. Her boyfriend is so nice to her and has a good job. You have to look at it that way, true, Would I want that guy if somebody else had him?
Speaker 3: And then you can shoes can be changed.
Speaker 4: You could teach someone how to do the tie the correct way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all that's true. All that's true.
Speaker 3: I think we can have a dating show too.
Speaker 2: No, we have so many show ideas we do. So a guy approaches the group of girls named Ben cute guy.
Speaker 3: It was cute. He was cute.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure production put him up to it, but it's fine. His name has been and he asked Dan for her number and she goes, I don't get out my number.
Speaker 4: Well, so in this case, I'm a little bit with her. There was no conversation at all. Yes, that we saw that we saw. Yeah, that we that we saw. So if we're going by what we saw, there was no conversation, there was no interest shown. He's just like, get what the why the fuck would I just give you my phone number?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: I sit down and let's talk for thirty minutes and then maybe you can take me to coffee and then maybe I'll give you my number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, or something.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, he moved way too fast, so I was I was with her on that.
Speaker 3: But did she even make eye contact with that guy? I don't know. She's just like, yeah, me mugged him. So her friends go.
Speaker 2: Guys are always interested in her. She's you know, very attractive. She's kind of a catch, but she's never had a boyfriend. She never goes on dates. She's just waiting for some like initial spark, like a fireworks show, like something out of a movie. And sometimes you just need to go for it with this guy that's here, Like why not, what could happen?
Speaker 3: You can go on two dates.
Speaker 2: It sucks you never talk to him again, but at least you're getting some practice, you know, Right, And then a dude comes up named Ryan, and she's like two out of ten not for me, Like wow, wow, I.
Speaker 4: Saw this guy my ovary started talking shit. I'm like, oh, he's cute. He's got on the cowboy hat. I saw him watching me when I was riding at bull Like give him a chance, Like yeah, literally, just give a guy a chance, Like you don't even have to go on a date with him.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 4: You guys could just text or change social media information and kind of start from there.
Speaker 3: But two out of ten he was not a two.
Speaker 2: It seems like she would just get to know guys through her business, do an event marketing, just like get to know somebody organically, or have somebody set you up so you know the person's not a serial killer. I mean, you know, there's just like yeah, so she goes, I know I need to make a shift in my life or I'm going to end up alone. And so her story was the shortest one because now we go into Sonali and Earl.
Speaker 3: WHOA, this was a lot. This was a lot from start to finish.
Speaker 2: When I tell you, I paused no less than four hundred times and rewound one half a second NonStop to get all the pictures of that vision board. I got every single piece of information that was on it because they kept showing different parts of it. But like just in a second, and I was like, no, no, no, I gotta I gotta go back. What is that a picture of it is?
Speaker 3: But she literally had that vision board in her room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's thirty seven years old, and she's so years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 2: Says, you know, hi, I am just Sonai. I am thirty seven. I live in Hollywood. You know I can't just do it with any guy. I consider sex to be very sacred. And I also don't want an STD. I don't want a UTI, So I'm really guarded.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not going to a diddy freak off. Okay, you don't have to worry about the ScDs and the ucis. That's why we have condoms, like be so for real right now, Like.
Speaker 3: She was a lot. She was a lot.
Speaker 2: So she goes on a date with a guy named John Okay, and he does not know she's a virgin. She was like, he doesn't know that about me, but he really makes me laugh. I met him wherever she met him, and he was nice. So they're having a date and he seems perfectly fine, you know, age appropriate whatever, and she's explaining to him she was born and raised in America, but her parents are from India and they've now moved back to India to retire. She grew up in a very strict household. They have very traditional Indian values. The dad said no sleepovers, no socializing, no dating. She wasn't allowed to go to prom. He didn't want her doing any hanky banking. So she has a huge hang up about it. For what her dad has probably said, nobody y'all ever want to marry you.
Speaker 3: You're a whore.
Speaker 2: The parents came of a mom an arranged marriage situation and was like, that's what you're going to do to right. So she says, I've never seen porn, I've never tried to masturbate, I've never had an orgasm. She says, I'm a prude. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: Does it even work?
Speaker 4: Like how has she gone thirty seven years? Or she's never touched herself?
Speaker 2: She just has tamps it all down. But Keisha, did you notice when they were showing the pictures of her with her family? You're talking about the very strict household, and you know, putting all that strict family stuff on you will warp you completely as a as a woman and maybe as a guy. I don't know. But did you notice her younger pictures to now she has a full nose job the nose?
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, yeah. I was like, yes, who does yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And he says, so John says, that's interesting about your parents. Did your parents ever want you to be part of like an arranged marrior? She goes, yes, of course, she said. I was never allowed to date. So then they said, then they want me to marry a stranger. And I was like, no, I was never allowed to date, and now I have to marry a stranger. But by the way, that in this situation may have been the best option for her.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So maybe, he says, so, how is your.
Speaker 2: Dating life because all this thing with your parents everything, I find it challenging and I'm a version.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, whoa, don't just hop it to say that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was a reason for her to mention that at all.
Speaker 2: I think any guy she's dating, she can say, I really like to take it slow. You know, I haven't dated it a lot, And she doesn't have to say I'm a vision. She could just say, like, you know, they could maybe make out a little bit, and then she could go on the next date. She could go, Okay, now that I've kind of got you, I could tell you the truth exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree one.
Speaker 2: Hundred but not on the first date is a test.
Speaker 4: Not on the first day, no, because he's thinking all kinds of things right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, okay, wait a second.
Speaker 4: So number one, he thinking I'm not gonna get laid right then, he's probably thinking, is there something wrong with her?
Speaker 3: Is she's super picky?
Speaker 4: Like he's thinking like a flood of things right now. I just don't understand why. Okay, she said it because she had to say, because she's still on a show. But if you're in like reality, like, there's no reason for you to mention that, that's like mentioning how many people you slept with on her first day?
Speaker 2: It is, It's like, why are you telling this stranger is like something so intimate about you? And he goes, wow, really, okay, do you feel like that's like a stigma on you about sex? And she goes, well, I don't even like to say sex. I like to say makey love. And I consider a kiss even to be sacred, and I can fall in love with one kiss.
Speaker 3: And okay, Sinderella, hold up.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, you just made it even weirder.
Speaker 4: Because it is weird. She I mean, she sounds like, you give me a kiss, I'm gonna stalk you forever.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and I'm away with you and now if you kiss me, then we're together forever.
Speaker 3: That's how it works. That's scary.
Speaker 2: So the talking it outside, he's like, yeah, so she dropped aub bomb on me. And honestly, I've never had sex with a virgin, and I don't think I even want to. I was like, Okay, this man is using his brain.
Speaker 3: He's like he is.
Speaker 2: He's like, that was a little scary in there, and I guess that's the show that we're filming that I didn't know. Great already signed that form.
Speaker 3: Huh, so.
Speaker 2: She says, She tells us she had her first kiss when she was twenty six, and yes, she fell in love with that guy. She has kissed six men total, and she fell in love each time.
Speaker 3: And there's something up here going on. Again.
Speaker 2: It's her upbringing. And they made it sound like, if you kiss somebody, you better marry them, otherwise you're a complete You're the town horror. That's how she's been brought up, you know. So her last relationship was the first man or anything beyond a kissed happened, and they had She goes, we had second or third base, and he was twenty nine years older than her. You so this so if she's thirty seven now, this guy.
Speaker 3: Would be sixty seven.
Speaker 2: So if it was ten years ago, twenty seven and fifty seven, like wow, yeah.
Speaker 4: It probably not to happen because he needed the popa viagara.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she's like bye, So he go.
Speaker 2: He ghosted her, and she goes, and I think she goes, and I feel like the reason he goes to me was I didn't let him go all the way. She let him go to third base, which obviously not because later we found out nothing's been in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's time, it was, she was, it was all this was all over the place. So she says, this is where all my dates, dates lead. I tell the guy I'm a virgin, and then they goes to me. Then don't tell them that.
Speaker 4: I just don't feel when you are like, okay, this may become something. Okay, we're exclusively seeing one another. Maybe I need to because you can date for a while without.
Speaker 3: Sleeping with someone, you know what I mean, find like.
Speaker 2: A super religious guy who also doesn't want Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she here's the thing, brother, Let's say she's not a version. She's still pretty fucking scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, she's just she scares me a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on with her.
Speaker 2: And then she tells us, you know, I'm not even sure I can't have sex, you know, I'm just not even sure. Now we see your vision board, Kisha, and here we go. It's two full paragraphs.
Speaker 3: All right, okay.
Speaker 2: First thing we get is a picture of a man kissing a woman on the forehead, and she says that represents like how she deserves to be treated somebody to treat her with kindness. We see lots of words. Okay, we see demi sexual. Do you know what demi sexual means?
Speaker 3: Well? I didn't until she explained it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then she sees that we see other words trust, fit, which means in shape, not close fit, but like fit, physically nice, safety, humble, giving, charming, deal breakers, anger issues, bad temper, facial hair okay, platosis, infidelity, lying, drugs, smoking, snoring, extreme profanity, and two left feet.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: If a guy can't dance and she finds out you snore or you said the F word too many times.
Speaker 3: Game over. Yeah, you're you're out of luck, buddy.
Speaker 2: Did we see three different stars where she's written words in the stars like a real fifth grader and inside One of the stars says I fall in love with one kiss. Another star says love don't cost a thing? Okay, and another star says botox over babies.
Speaker 3: See so she does she ever come off to you a little bit.
Speaker 2: Vain, a lot vain? Okay, it was just me. Botops over babies means I've chosen not to get married, I'm never gonna have children. I would rather pay for botox so I can look young or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to me, she looked older than thirty seven.
Speaker 2: She's very dated. Her look is very dated.
Speaker 4: I think the makeup was just not right and it wasn't right for her, and that updu it just all made her look.
Speaker 3: So much older.
Speaker 2: Yes, all she needs.
Speaker 3: It was a heavy and from what I saw, she is not.
Speaker 4: It didn't look like she had bad skin, so I'm not sure why the makeup was so so heavy. She needs a full blown makeover. You can also have a makeover show, Mary.
Speaker 3: Sure could, Sure could.
Speaker 2: We're not done with the vision board, by the way, good god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got more to go.
Speaker 2: So no mixed messages, no Casanova's, no dating games, no n s A or.
Speaker 3: F w B. What what is that? Okay?
Speaker 2: F w B is friends with benefits?
Speaker 3: I thought them a fuck with bitches? But what does NSA meanska? What n s A mean? N s A Uh?
Speaker 2: No strings attached? Okay, so no no strings attached, no friends with benefits? Okay, she doesn't want to hit it and quit it. Personality traits Okay, I thought we already did that, but we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Compassionate and ambitious okay, family.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm some personality traits.
Speaker 2: Romance must be over five eight and healthy, no gut, can't have a gut.
Speaker 3: She gonna die and we're.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not okay. Must be a sharp dresser. Tattoos are okay, but not too many, funny but not too much of a jokester and why Sonali sweet, chatty, finance okay, talented dancer and passion okay.
Speaker 3: She does not bringing very much to the table from what I see.
Speaker 2: She has photos of like a nice car, got a convertible, something like a convertible Corvette style car. So we have a photo of a nice car. We have a photo of a bunch of friends doing like cheers at sunset. We have a picture of like a like a martini. We have a photo of a Cardier watch specific okay, a photo of two people on a beach. And then we have celebrity crushes and she has a whole list there too.
Speaker 3: She's too fucking old for any of this shit. It is wild. It is she.
Speaker 4: I think she needs to see a regular therapist forgetting your grants. Doctor that she's gonna see she needs to see a regular therapist because there is something going basically was she described no man, there's no man, feels he's very noe boy, but he's got too much good. I don't know, it's just she wants to create a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes and a therapist would probably tell them this. Sometimes you put all this list together as a as a block, like, oh, okay, I'm never going to find this person. That's really what I'm trying to do. Subconsciously, I'm trying to make it so I never meet anybody. And then that's another psychological something you got going on. But she says so earlier when she told the story about when she was twenty six and kissed somebody, she was twenty six years young. Today she says, you know, I never thought i'd be thirty seven years young and a virgin. We don't need this year young.
Speaker 3: That's stupid because she knows she doesn't want to stay old.
Speaker 2: So I'm thirty seven years young, and I never thought i'd be a virgin. But a man needs to be very ambitious and not intimidated by me, and I need a man who's very understanding.
Speaker 3: You know, of my situation.
Speaker 2: But maybe I have a physical barrier because I've never worn a tampon. I've never been able to get a PAP smear. So maybe there's something blocking the opening to my vagina. So well, I found a public floor therapist.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'd never heard of this before in my life, a pelvic floor therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I have, because but you mostly hear about and this is just my thoughts when you hear about pelvic floor therapist. So it's like if your entire pelvic floor has like fallen out when you had a baby, and you have to go and get like thown back up in there in physical therapy for it. Like, there's all sorts of things that can happen with your pelvic floor. Most of it has to do with a surgery or a childbirth or a cancer or something. Okay, So she goes to see doctor Heather. Now this woman is doctor Heather Jeffcoat. I don't like it when a doctor is like, hey, I'm doctor Sam, Hey I'm doctor Bob. Just doctor Jeffcoe. What do you say, doctor Heath.
Speaker 4: It's the same cooler or sometimes they say to make the patient feel more at ease, either just whole.
Speaker 3: Now, maybe that was on her vision board.
Speaker 4: And she showed the vision board to the doctor and said, I have to have a doctor that goes by their.
Speaker 2: First name right right, that's vision board number two that I've gotten this room.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the that's the medical vision board.
Speaker 2: I looked up Doctor Heather Jeffcoat.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: She is a doctor of Physical Therapy from the Duke University School of Medicine. So she has her doctorate and physical therapy. She has her bachelor's in science from UC San Diego in animal physiology and neuroscience.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: She's also a certified pilate's instructor and a certified facial stretch therapist.
Speaker 3: She likes to stretch things out, Yeah, she does literally.
Speaker 2: So doctor Heather tells us, I treat women and men, anybody that has a sexual dysfunction that could be caused by your pelvic floor. So Sonali tells her, I've never even tried a tampon. I've never been able to have a pap smear. And she goes, m h, and so you've never even attempted intercourse and she says no, And then she says, really it's fear. So it sounds like with the thirty nine with the guy that was thirty years older than her. She probably almost did it but she was too afraid. Okay, she says it's fear really, and doctor Heather says, I understand. So okay, Doctor Heather said, it's not always purely psychological when people have issues, you know, sometimes it is actually physical. So I need to do an exam. So we're gonna lay on the table. We're going to do the exam. So Sana is like, I'm so, I'm so fearful of the pain of the pain. And she goes, Okay, well, we're not going to do anything painful and let's just do this. So doctor Heather goes step by step what she's doing. Okay, I am putting my finger on the outside area. Okay, I'm going to go inside. Hey, I'm gonna get one figure she said.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: She goes, now, now I'm you know, half a tip in. I'm gonna move the right to the left, just a tip.
Speaker 1: She oh.
Speaker 2: She goes, are you fearful of what I'm doing or is it painful? She goes, it's great, it's fearful and it's painful, but also she's probably so clenched up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's making it hard to get anything in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think the doctor realizes that that's why she's like, is it really Yeah, or your anxiety, the fear of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she says, you know, I'm very also very worried I'm gonna find out I have some sort of physical ailment that is like preventing this. And the doctor goes out and goes, okay, I think I've listen. You can just put your clothes on. I figured out all I need to figure out. So she goes back out and she she comes back in she has a something that's like this size right, like a magic marker, and says, this is a medical dilator. So basically my understanding of something. It's probably not even quite this big. I can't get any I don't have anything in between.
Speaker 4: But she's as, you don't have one of the actual things in that office of yours.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked. I really thought you were gonna pull one out.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for something that would be a little bit less girthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't think it was even that thick. How about this that's closer. This is closer.
Speaker 2: This is my magic wand this is about like this okay, And she says, so my understanding of what this is because I do know somebody who's had to use one that had cancer in that area and their uh vagina hole like because of the radiation, like shrunk very small.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And so you have to put this thing in and then leave it for exit amount of time.
Speaker 4: And then I'm clinched up right because I don't need anything talking about vagina.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: And then you press something on it. I don't know if you have a remote, I don't know what, but it dilates just a like millimeters okay. And then you have to do it X amount of time per day until eventually you're at a back to your regular size. The person in my life that had to do this quit after the third or fourth time and said, you know what, I don't need to have sex anymore. I've had enough sex in my life. We can do other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. To share that conversation with her husband before she made it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the person was like, I had cancer, I survived, and I don't want this hurts and I don't want to do it. Oh, so it hurts hurts bad. And the and the person that I know had scar tissue built up. Oh, and that was and that was the reason. So if there's no scar tissue and this is just a mental block, maybe this little tiny, you know, less than a slender tampon situation, right, will work?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When they showed the doctor like lubing up or I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you get that whole I'm about to get a pap smeror kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: And then then you would have talked about it talking about clenching up. Well, okay, I told somebody that recently, we're talking about, you know, having to get a mammogram. I go, I would get a mambo graham every day of the week before I get before I would get a pap smear.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing that is to build up the anxiety knowing you're going to get the pastor even though we've been doing this forever.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's that I still hide my underwear.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, literally, this woman is going in the birth canal, but I'm worried about her seeing my panties.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what do we do that when we go to the I fold all my clothes up kneading and then put the underwear on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Yep, why, I just don't want her to see. She's about to see things that know like only a few people have ever seen. But I'm worried about her seeing the color of my panties.
Speaker 2: Right, And do you think that doctor has ever ever walked in and been like, I didn't know you're gonna have on purple grandy panties.
Speaker 3: This consultation is over. I think she could care she could care less. Yes, why are we weird like that? I don't know. That is so funny. I do that too.
Speaker 2: I fold my clothes up, which I would never do at home. But if I go to the kind of doctor, I just throw that shit everywhere and I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's about Yeah, I have got to hide my panties from this woman who wears panties every day and who's about to be in my vagina.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about what she sees when she's in there. I I don't want her to see my panties. It is so it is, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, there were no previews for next week on the screen or that I saw. Maybe there was on the when the show aired, but we were watching it with screeners.
Speaker 3: You guys. I think it's a good show, I think.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if we're going to get another virgin or if these are the four that we're working with.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's that many, just from like the little pre not the preview, but when they were advertising that the show was coming up, I think they just showed the four of them in like the little ad.
Speaker 3: Let's see if I can do it. Honestly, we don't need any more people because these four.
Speaker 2: Are it's a lot to unpack. Cast of TLC's The Virgins. Yep, they just show they just show those four.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The oh my god, the picture of I wish I could share the screen and show this to you, So everybody just type in right now on your cast of TLC The Virgins.
Speaker 3: So oh boy, Russia.
Speaker 2: The girl that was married to the Korean guy, her picture like this.
Speaker 3: With her finger in her mouth. Yes.
Speaker 2: And then the girl that is the event planner in La. She looks way better in this picture than she does on the show. And then Sonali is doing this like an X over her like oh I'm looking yeah. And then the guy Alex looks like an entirely different person.
Speaker 3: What is the younger girl name? Is it Brin or Brie? Uh dn? Oh, it was way off. They airbrushed the hell out of her picture. She's cute, but she's not thank cute. No no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: But I about Rasha with her finger in her mouth, like, oh come you get me?
Speaker 4: Well, that kind of tricks for with what we've heard from her from the very first episode. I don't know why the guy looks like a serial killer on here, but you did get Yeah, the hair looks way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this, of course, this poor what is this Sonali? Finally? Yeah, still with the heavy makeup, it's still with the updo, It's still that's her look.
Speaker 2: I bet she every day is like why I should have done that arranged marriage?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: At least I can be divorced by now some sexual experience something. Well, guys, I think everybody should watch it. And if you don't watch it, you just want to listen to the recaps, that's fine too, But at the very least, go look at this cast picture. So you know who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, They were saying, Usha, that's it?
Speaker 2: What's going on with the Libra Loungeakisha? I know you're traveling, Are you guys putting out episodes this week while you're in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, no, no no, When we get home a new episode, I would even there tempt the gods to try to do a show. No, actually, James won't have time. But we just released a new episode Saturday of Questions with Kisha. Yeah, people seem to be liking it. We've been getting some really good questions, so almost definitely think you guys should check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's funny, it's a really good idea. It's a really good idea. Yeah, Questions with Keisha.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do think questions should be like k w.
Speaker 3: S, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was in my mind, I was like, how did because.
Speaker 3: You did it q U e s like just k u E yes?
Speaker 4: OK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard for me grammatically because it bothers me because it's spelled wrong. So I'm trying to like really make it spell wrong like k w E S d I am.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you guys actually be able to pronounce it then if it were spelled that like Queeshaas guys.
Speaker 2: If you just go and look up go and look up the Liberal Lines with Kisha, you'll see their regulars and then Questions with Kisha, And as always, please follow us on the Instagram. You got the Libertalia, you got Pink Shade Pod. Subscribe to the newsletter and then you'll know what's coming up because Keisha and I are going to be covering match Me Abroad. We are currently covering the Valley that comes out on Wednesday, and then this Virgins is replacing Love after lock Up until it comes back, and then I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Then I'm just gonna just live in this office for us. Well, then what's the other show that's coming out that we cover? Love is Blind? Kay, Love is Blind?
Speaker 2: They just said, they just said summer. I'm like, please, baby Jesus, let it be end of August because I cannot add one more thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Love is Blind. He's so good. It was really good. It was really really good. That's ready on there. Oh so hot, He's so pretty, so hot. All right, everybody follow us.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the newsletter and that's where you can find out what's going on. Everybody just puts your travel prayers towards Keisha that her Vegas vacation doesn't please.
Speaker 3: I want to have fun while i'm here and get home safe and a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just pray that no roaches followed me from the beach back home fucking no, no, no, no, okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye, m
Speaker 2: M h.