Speaker 1: Welcome to my world, bitch.
Speaker 2: Wow, good.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the one hundred and sixty fourth episode of the Supernatural Occurrent Studies.
Speaker 3: Podcast So Tangrically Paranormal.
Speaker 1: And it was Jason Knight, host of the show and with me as always is Oscar Spector, producer, extraordinary and podcast co host. Isn't tantrically like sexually?
Speaker 3: It is? Yeah, especially with what we're doing after the show tonight.
Speaker 1: Just stop it. Ask her what has been going on with you, my friend?
Speaker 3: Nothing much, been doing them driving stuff, a lot of stuff, driving stuff.
Speaker 1: You know who is driving stuff?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm a food delivery driver, you know.
Speaker 1: As they say, I don't know if we talked about that.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a lot of a lot of traveling around the Chicago area, going.
Speaker 1: Far, anything interesting happening out.
Speaker 3: A lot of rich places. I'll tell you that rich place. A lot of places that I did not know existed. There is one neighborhood I went to, don't even ask me where, somewhere Northfield, I remember, and it was a gated thing with a security guard, which I've seen in movies of course, but never actually been to one. And I had to like get double security and the guy like I had to give them information like a lot of times to let me in. And even going in, it was like a whole neighborhood of houses big and small, like they were completely guarded right all the way. It was hard to it was easy to mess too. It was like surrounded by woods in super darkness. They don't have a lot of light around there. Wow, I almost missed it to turn again. It was insane. This is Chicago and Northfield. I don't know. That's like, wow, ten miles don't know.
Speaker 1: So you've never been into a dating community.
Speaker 3: No, I mean not like that, not not secured like that. I see, you know, because a lot of them are just opened, you know, just squawking and right. But this almost keep the they do keep the rift rap out. I mean think that was cool out of the security. Uh been to Mansions. There is one apartment complex in Evanston that I went to that looks like a regular you know, nonchalant building inside, super looking, fancy looking. I needed a code for the elevator, specifically for the floor that I was delivering the thing, and I was like, I've never seen that before. Usually it's like a hotel that's like a CIA thing. Hotels like yeah, yeah, I've been too fancy about that. Been to the Ritz in downtown Nice and their lobbies on the fourteenth floor for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's remember something about that.
Speaker 3: I had to go there after getting like waved by the camera, which is on the first floor of the ground floor. Nothing nobody there, nobody there at all. I had to go up to the fourteenth floor, and even then I had to wait for someone that can go up myself to the actual It's crazy a not crazy things like that.
Speaker 1: How about like, you know, I've seen adult films with food delivery drivers come to the door deliver a pizza. Next thing, you know, does this happen while you're out there?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you might now to you if it ever happens to me, And I'll text you in real time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's where my mind goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, but what I'll text you in real time is not what you expect. I won't be a screenshot. It'll be me giving you my GPS coordinates. And kids I get kidnapped or murdered or my kid and it gets stolen and.
Speaker 1: We have stories about that too. Almost Gus murdered out.
Speaker 3: That's my bigger worry if that kind of thing even remotely happens, starts happening, because I'm like, I'm trust this, Like, why would I trust this to go to be true? It's a reason why people say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably be a little a little reluctant as well.
Speaker 3: And some people, man, some people are in states of undressed when they open the door.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, I bundle up. I put my little beanie on my hat. I got both men and women put my hoodie on, saying like anybody really yeah, not like on dress like they're naked, no, but like they're really and it's like they just got up too, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like they're under less jammies or less towel once you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people got balls, man, not me. I put on kevlar when I open the door. Yeah, keV, I yelled to the door. Just leave it on the step. I don't want to see nobody.
Speaker 3: That's just expensive man. Kevlar.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure that's what I opened the door in.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. But that's it about you.
Speaker 1: You know, not much We've been going on, just working, just working. It was kind of a been a boring couple of weeks. I do have a couple of stories though, a little updates.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we do.
Speaker 1: Well one this first little story, it's not an update. It's just something kind of cool that happened in the Chicago Land area. Oh yes, this happened on January twenty eighth. Okay, towards the western suburbs of Chicago, like Rodsworth, Illinois. It's kind of where this report's coming from, Yorkville.
Speaker 3: I am not from Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's western suburbs. But at night on this on the twenty eighth, January twenty twenty five, of course, Uh, these fireballs started were streaking across the sky over western suburban Chicago, and it wasn't meteors that meteors. They already said, this is not.
Speaker 3: Meters, most likely some sort of debris.
Speaker 1: That's what they're thinking is space debris. Nor Ed hasn't come out and made any comments about.
Speaker 3: It, which is fairly common. I mean, there's a lot of junk that we put in our orbit exactly, and they do constantly fall, whether or not they always make they don't always make streaks like this in the sky. That's the thing. That's what's different maybe with this one, and it's not that big long streaks long. It was kind of big chunks, maybe bigger than usual.
Speaker 1: You know, it looked like when the was the Transformers when they were coming down the Decepticons, Right, that's kind of what it looked like, right.
Speaker 3: Yea, it's Michael Bay and real life are basically the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it probably like you're saying, is space junk. But that kind of brings up the whole conversation of what the fuck are we doing to our orbit up there? Like, I mean, it's dangerous now if there was a passenger plane in the path of those things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, that's what you're worried about.
Speaker 1: Destruction. Yeah, yeah, this stuff is going to eventually start falling out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it has been since the sixties, right, since we've been putting stuff up there. Yeah, it's been falling. I mean a lot of things get once they once their experiment is done, they don't bring it down. Well, it's gonna cost way too much to bring it down there, just a wait for it to get knocked a little off course enough to bounce onto our armisphere right or bounce away right. Sometimes it bounces away, I guess sometimes I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how. I'm not good with the physics. But it makes sense that that's what it could be. Whether or not it's unorthodox that it's so large, which maybe and that's weird, or whether or not. I mean, I would like a confirmation from like no Rieta Nassa or something to tell us like, hey, it's nothing that bizarre. It's bigger than usual. It looks weird, right, and what else coun it be?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It can't be something?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 3: How can they look like I mean, looking like that, I don't know. It does seem like it was falling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked like it was. I think it's space junk. Yeah, it's it's now. We're recording this on February seventh. So to date, Nora ed, no one has come out and really said what that was. But meteorologists, like local meteorologists, are saying that's got to be space debris. But and there's just statistics about how much junk is up there orbiting. I don't have those numbers on me right now, or those stats. But we're just you know, we're destroying the Earth. Now, we're destroying I.
Speaker 3: Mean the premise of that movie Gravity right, was like that they were like in just above near orbit of our Earth, and the thing that caused all the crashes and that hit the space station or whatever. It's all like the satellites orbiting, they're constantly openating Earth, like got this lodge and started hitting and all the circling each other, all the debris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, I remember seeing that.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not saying that's real. I'm just saying that sounds right to me.
Speaker 1: Well, god, I don't know. There's we can't litter space, right, that's impossible. Right, we're doing it, but we're not seeing the debris. It's litter coming streaking across.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's coming down here. That's not good. I'm just saying that we can't actually litter space, like I'm fine with throwing anything into space. Oh god, it's humongous, it's unfathomably huge.
Speaker 1: We got to get it out that far, right, like, we have to get it.
Speaker 3: You read, to get it far enough space. No, No, you're right.
Speaker 1: So that that's pretty interesting, and so I don't know. I don't know. It's just endangering craft that fly up there, and just another reason for me not to fly. I guess dunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all you saw was a potential way to get killed.
Speaker 1: So what's going on in the skies lately? Things aren't staying up there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, sitting at DC.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, case in point something I read about just today over Alaska this time, remember we did our Alaska Triangle episodes episodes one, thirty one, thirty one vaguely yes, great episodes. So on Thursday, February sixth, so yesterday, twenty twenty five, of course, around three sixteen pm, a bearing Air Sesna twenty eight two eight B Grand Caravan ex it's a prop plane when yeah, vanished as it flew over the Norton Sound while en route from Unicalte, Alaska to Nome. And we're talking prime Alaska Triangle territory here, and it was carrying nine passengers in a pilot, so ten people. This plane vanished. It's the FBI is involved. They're trying to triangulate things when all these satellite stuff trying to find this plane. They haven't found it yet, and they've done water search and land search as well, so as of right now, for all intents and purposes, this fucking thing disappeared.
Speaker 3: Hi, y'all, Oscar here with an interruption on our opening to tell you that just days after the show was recorded, we found out the tooth of what happened in this accident, this Alaskan accident. We found out that the mystery hasn't solved. That the update is that the plane was found and everybody is dead. So before we're back to the show, I just enjoy the fact they were completely wrong. Either way, enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: Ten people on board.
Speaker 3: It's it's like the lost plane.
Speaker 1: The lost plane, oh from the show, Oh, from the show? Yeah, kind of yeah, or I mean just exactly what we were talking about in our Alaska Triangle episodes, right, how these things go? These planes go disappearing in mass over the Alaska Triangle. Uh Unicalate, Alaska where this thing was coming from taking off from. If you remember from those Triangle episodes, Unicalte is somewhere near Unkalite is where the black pyramid is supposed to be. Okay, it's coming back underground pyramid.
Speaker 3: Coming back to me. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And this thing they say lets off immense energy it's its own sort of energy source, this mysterious thing.
Speaker 3: And because maybe you do have it. Do you remember the episode number.
Speaker 1: Well, it was either one thirty or one thirty one, hopefully we talked about the Black Pyramid. I just don't read the show notes.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying so people can say, hey, a new incident is something we talked about before episode one thirty ish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one thirty or one thirty one. I just both. You know, in one we covered like disappearing planes, disappearing people, maybe something else. In the next one we covered like a serial killer, thunderbirds and stuff. So I separate the little the little Inukins, remember the Little Eukins, a little little troll people that run around Alaska and people. All right, So yeah, I broke it into those two episodes into different topics. So you just got to read the show notes and it'll tell you where.
Speaker 3: The wonder it did. That season of two Detective from last year was in that same path. Oh you know what, I don't know, in the same area.
Speaker 1: I forgot what town they were in in that in that that series, but so so unicleat is somewhere around there is supposed to be where the black pyramid is that releases this immense immense energy, possibly curates vortices with these energies, and planes get.
Speaker 3: Lost possibly right, and they sucked up the telemetrics of the plane.
Speaker 1: Right. And then Gnome. That's n O M Nome Alaska. I mean that that's like nowhere land. Man, there's nothing there, like population six hundred something. But what it's known for is where that I did arod ends that I did ends in nom Alaska.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, but.
Speaker 1: The TV show to movie that TV show, Mila djo Jo Jovovich.
Speaker 3: Aliens, The Third Fourth Kind.
Speaker 1: The Fourth Kind. First of all, love the movie.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember liking it.
Speaker 1: Very scary. It's a fucking scary movie.
Speaker 3: Well, aliens freak you.
Speaker 1: Out, and there's some freaky shit in that movie.
Speaker 3: You put a spider in your movie, folks, Jay will we freaked out?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Aliens and spiders. Forget it, Aliens and spiders on an airplane. But the other thing with Gnome is that historically, record numbers of record numbers of people have disappeared from this town, which is why they made the Fourth Kind. They put an alien spin so Now these people weren't just wandering off into the wilderness and dying alien. So there is this real life mystery. I remember that movie of the Gnome Disappearance really.
Speaker 3: Tried hard to babe, like say that illustrate how much this is based on two events kind of thing.
Speaker 1: In the movie.
Speaker 3: In the movie, Yeah, they were trying harder than most movies do. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's just interesting that this plane was lost unicually Black Triangle.
Speaker 3: I mean, seems right to me. Might be another another another incident and another chapter.
Speaker 1: Well we got to watch and see this find this plane.
Speaker 3: But also at the same time, things like this happen anyway, right, people, we see a lot of stories of people just.
Speaker 1: Get especially this time of year and fucking Alaska, it's treacherous to fly. So interesting listeners, keep your eyes open for this, uh this plane that went missing, this this bearing cessna ten people. Our thoughts are with their family, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Terrifying. Yes, So what else do we have? Drone update?
Speaker 3: There's an update?
Speaker 1: Drone update is the update date?
Speaker 3: I think I know what the update is is the update the fact that no one is paying attention to them anymore. It's just all the chatter is stopped overnight.
Speaker 1: It's like literally someone flipped a switch. For a month, they were everywhere. It was an invasion, over sensitive military installations, over populated cities, scaring people, chasing navy ships, and then it was like never even happened.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is a phenomenon that's only because of our like a current day phenomena. You think this only could happen in our current day or is this something that's always been true for people like that? You can have an incident so bizarre and widespread, you know, attention getting worldwide attention getting like this, and then nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't think, dude, I can't think of is.
Speaker 3: This common for human nature or is it a product of like our Internet age or something like that.
Speaker 1: I kind of think it's a product of media, our current media and the Internet age, because they feed each other. They're kind of part of the same machine. Opinion on the part of the same machine. And I personally think someone came in and said, you do not talk about this anymore, and that was it. That was it pulled from all the news stations. If the news not feeding it, social media is not talking about it, it's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tending to think you're right.
Speaker 1: So here's the update. Now, this is from This is a quote from a White House press briefing that was held on Tuesday, January twenty eighth, twenty twenty five, the same Tuesday that the same time the stuff was streaking across checking on Western Chicago. Yeah weird. So yeah, this is from. This is an official word from a press press briefing from Tuesday, January twenty eight, twenty twenty five, given by the new White House Press Secretary Carolyn leave It. This is a quote. We do have news directly from the President of the United States that was just shared with me in the Oval Office from President Trump directly. An update on the New Jersey drones. After research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey and large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. Many of these drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals that enjoy flying drones, and in time it got worse due to curiosity. This was not the enemy. A statement from the President of the United States. End quote. Now, hold on, I got a problem.
Speaker 3: I got a few problems, so just a few.
Speaker 1: Weeks ago, yeah, month whatever. At this point, the FAA had no fucking idea what these things were.
Speaker 3: Right, that was the word that was an official They said one percent mentioned the locals down there, like the authorities, police and stuff, they didn't know either. Yes, and they have to notify them if they're flying shit up there, exactly.
Speaker 1: So it was made very clear in numerous countless press conferences and news articles and everywhere on social media that the FAA was involved in the investigation into the drone sidings, as was the FBI, state and local authorities, and none of them had a clue what was happening. That was the official word, right, So the FAA didn't have to your point, they didn't have to tell local officials or commanders at military bases the heads of other sensitive areas what they were doing. The FAA, come on, it's total bullshit. What a shitty official answer to the drone siding.
Speaker 3: So I can only think of one reason, But do you have an idea as to why they would say this now?
Speaker 1: No? No, Well to shut everyone up, to put an official stamp.
Speaker 3: End in it, right, So, I mean, yeah, the stand thing I can see that.
Speaker 1: No we're talking about it because here's what it was.
Speaker 3: My main thing. Well, I can't it can't be just that, right I do. I can't be to that fact. The period and a sentence where they must have like squeezed news and affiliates to stop talking about it like that goes hand in hand and with this statement. Yeah, you can't just have the statement and expect people to stop talking about it. But combinationally with the with telling people to stop stop doing it, then that maybe works. I was gonna say, is that maybe they're doing it so they can discourage idiots maybe who would believe them to shooting down or trying to shoot down drones, especially in the New Jersey area, you know, kind of thing, kind of like stomp out some sort of violent altercations, even if they don't want to admit what's going on, because yeah, it doesn't make sense. It's a bullshit answer.
Speaker 1: So bullshit response complete, bullshit response complete. There's still no explanation as to who was flying these things, what they were doing, what they were looking for, were they taking off, where they're taking off or landing we're from, why they seem to be chasing navy ships? Nothing all we get from Trump is that the drones were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and other various reasons. Get that vague non answer out of here.
Speaker 3: Yes, pretty bad.
Speaker 1: And so that's it. I mean, that's no mention on the drones that were flying in other states.
Speaker 3: Think a declassified uh you know Senator hell briefly briefing about this in five years fifty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably like Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, the Kennedy thing.
Speaker 1: Not yet. They didn't. They didn't release any They.
Speaker 3: Mentioned something about that, right, that's something that you signed.
Speaker 1: Trump is supposed to release the final documents on the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: Know anything next month, I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we gonna get on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll read it for sure. So that's where we are. It makes me angry. I'm angry about this drone thing. Like you know, Trump is always gung ho. I mean, I'll tell you everything. I'm not gonna hi you.
Speaker 3: He's like, should never trust anything.
Speaker 1: But then just to give that such non answer, fucking bullshit. It makes me mad, bullshitter.
Speaker 3: What about I never trust anything?
Speaker 1: What about the other drones in the other states? She just quote the quote from Trump that Carolyn talked about was over Jersey, what about over all the other states across the country? No mention of those Yeah, I'm angry.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well we might get answers from something that happened a long time ago, but anything reason, I'm not surprised. I guess of the non answer, And honestly, it doesn't have to be chumpy. There could be. I think anybody in that position wouldn't admit to this kind of thing, no matter what. So like, no matter why we get the same non answer, it would just be a different reason why every saying it in this case anyway. Yeah, yeah, No, it's a lot of things madden me every day. This is not high on the list, but it's it's annoying, it's very frustrating.
Speaker 1: I wish we could have come to the listeners with a real answer, but.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, this is a real life It's like a I mean, there are real puzzle box mysterets in the world, but real life, unfortunately, means that we never get those actual answers. Yeah, there is no finale that'll give us an answer.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, so that's it there. We got to keep this moving I'm angry. I want to drink. Yes, please, let's yeah, whiskey do you want to do this? Whiskey first, Oh, whiskey first, okay, and whiskey first. Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. I didn't know what you were doing with that. It's good.
Speaker 1: So we have a new bottle of whiskey that we're gonna open today. This is chicken.
Speaker 3: Cock, very cocky, chicken chicken cock. What did the chicken cock gt went across the road? What bourbon? I didn't have a joke. Oooh yeah, I couldn't think I won in the moment.
Speaker 1: So chicken cock. Bro I picked this up in Kentucky and I liked it. It's ninety proof, so this isn't going to burn you too bad. Uh. This is a brand that goes back all the way to eighteen fifty six. Yeah, eighteen fifty six for chicken cock. You were born that year, right, and and it was it was really big during prohibition. It lasted through prohibition, and it was big in the bars during prohibition, like the Cotton Club underground shit. It was chicken cock, but it was being smuggled in in these ten ends. So they called it to tin can whiskey back then, but it was chicken cock. You know.
Speaker 3: Finding the reasons why people name their their brands and bottles certain things, it's always fascinating and weird, the same way finding out why a band will call themselves whatever they're called. Like, it's such a weird. What do you know why it's called chicken cock? I don't, Okay, I beout you if you look it up and see it's it's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a really cool bottle. It's it's almost got like it feels like scales on the bottle the way.
Speaker 3: It's it does like honeycomb.
Speaker 1: Honeycomb, thank you good? Uh so, Yeah, it's it's just an old iconic brand. I haven't tried this yet. It's from a kind of the heart of Bourbon country. It's it's Paris, Paris, Kentucky where this is from where it originated?
Speaker 3: And is there honey in it? Like you okay? Because no, I maybe think that because of that pattern.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I just I can't. I can't get over it. I love the sound, love everything about it. I'll give you some here. Like I said, it's ninety proofs, so it's not gonna kill you so we could. We'll still be able to drive tonight. But before you do it, we're gonna try something different. Here, me cap this back up.
Speaker 3: No, you're gonna try something different.
Speaker 1: So for Christmas, my lovely wife and me put this back up on my show. Here, she got me what's called a bourbon nosing kit. Have you talked about this on the show yet?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So what this is. It's supposed to help you develop your bourbon palate, your whiskey palate, right, and it is let me think, eighteen canisters of different items, different spices, flavors that you would find in whiskey and bourbon, right, like, so, brown sugar, chocolate, honey, black pepper, cinnamon, allspice, arsenic tobacco. You know over here that I want you to try oak, cry, vanilla corn. And what you do is you smell these canisters and this is the real the real product is in these canisters. So there's real vanilla bean, there's real corn, real shards of oak, you know, rye. So you nose these, you smell them, and then you taste your whiskey and try to pick out the different flavors. Right, So let's try that once you try this vanilla, So open that up. Get that that that schnazy gears right down in there. Get a big whiff. Oh yeah, Now take your whiskey and try the whiskey. I'm gonna do the corn. Does the vanilla help you? Does smelling the vanilla help you pick out vanilla flavors notes in the whiskey?
Speaker 3: Maybe a little?
Speaker 1: Oh? I do taste vanilla in mine corn? Who I'm smelling the corn and I take a sip. Definitely that does help enhance the flavor of the whiskey, because a lot of your taste is smell right, let me try them.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it is, You're right, And.
Speaker 1: There's the vanilla. Yeah, definitely sweetness in there. I am picking up oak without even having to smell the oak. It's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the vanilla was more prominent for sure than no, not that one.
Speaker 1: Have you tried the corn the rye?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't. Oh the rye? Yeah, I haven't tried the rye. Let me see knows the rye.
Speaker 3: Surprised corn even has a smell.
Speaker 1: Then go right to the wall. It does? It does? I could pick out the rye after smelling it. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a nifty gift.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like an invention that I never ever ever would have ever imagined I thought of myself.
Speaker 1: And they're not. It's not cheap. It's not cheap. So right, okay, Well it's a long intro. We have updates on the Long Island serial Killer, right, some new things are going on there. So that's what this episode episode is going to be about, Oscar. Let's take a quick break and finish this chicken cock. Let's do it well, listeners, welcome back to the show. Well, the lights are turned down low, the ceremonial candle is lit, and the chicken cock is flowing. Let's start this show. Okay, So, Oscar, we have updates on the Long Island serial Killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah that uh Rex something rex hureman.
Speaker 1: I think this is our fourth episode on this fucking guy, and I don't think it's going to end anytime soon.
Speaker 3: We did too, what's the third one?
Speaker 1: There was an update?
Speaker 3: Oh we did another update?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I remember that. Now this is another another update.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Okay, I guess I forgot about the plane updates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. So on December seventeenth, twenty twenty four, a superseding bail application revealed that Rex Hureman the ogre, has now been charged with a seventh count of murder Okay, this time in connection with the death of Valerie mack Now. The newly released court documents indicate that forensic evidence links Heureman directly to max murder. A pivotal piece of evidence, a strand of hair recovered near Max's dismembered wrist, was identified through mitochondrial and nuclear DNA testing as likely belonging to Hureerman's daughter Victoria, a piece of hair she shed when she was just three years old, establishing a chilling connection between the crime scene and human's immediate family. Further incriminating evidence includes a document discovered on human's laptop, ominously titled HK Planning Document. We covered this this find this document in horrifying detail in our last Long Island Update the Board Circular Update episode. This file, if you remember, outlines detailed methods of abduction, dismemberment, and body disposal with disturbingly specific parallels to Valerie max murder. References within the document point to known dump sites such as Mill Road, where Max's remains were found. Digital forensics also revealed that Human frequently visited websites related to Gilgo Beach investigations shortly before Max's identity was made public in twenty twenty. So he's looking up his crimes, he's relishing and.
Speaker 3: Religious either right, either for that or to like check up on the progress on. You know, he must be also a little worried about getting caught right before he gets caught.
Speaker 1: Well, now, something kind of strange happened at Human's arraignment for the murder of Valerie mac in court. When the judge asked if he was guilty of the crime for which he was being accused, people in the court room got to hear rex Huerman speak for the very first time. In response to the judge's question, rex Hureman proclaimed his innocence, stating, your honor, I'm not guilty of any of these charges. And this stunned many in the courtroom because his voice was described as nasally and high pitched, and you know you're on here, I'm not guilty of any of these charges. Kind of like that, nosly high pitched, which from someone as imposing and big as the ogre Heureman.
Speaker 3: So for people chortal or laugh or anything.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think there are more stunned. Okay, And his voice carried this notable sense of desperation, your honor. I didn't do any of this, you know, like, what the fuck? This isn't me? So, but no one knows why Rex chose this moment to finally speak about his innocence. Not even his lawyers knew he was going to do it. It just really shocked people to hear his voice and to hear him plead, and that the voice didn't match the frame.
Speaker 3: You know, but we saw no, wait, wait, hold on, hold on. We put a clip on the episode of him talking.
Speaker 1: In court, like this is the first time people heard his voice.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know, but it wasn't like this in that video.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember. I can't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Groff mcgroth either. No, but like, it wasn't like, you know, I'm a wrestler, does bartending or whatever, but it was it, But it was It wasn't nasally or squeaky at all. Is he playing it up?
Speaker 1: Oh? I wonder Obviously there are.
Speaker 3: Years between the video and now, and I don't know what President's doing to him. I hope it does worse to him. But like, you know, I'm just saying it wasn't I wouldn't have described it the way people are describing his court thing. Yeah, No, that's yeah, that's a little something.
Speaker 1: Is he playing it up? Yeah, like trying to sound innocent or sound defense.
Speaker 3: I mean also in another sense, like if it's that's truly how he sounds like and and that's cool, I guess, But if that's truly him, maybe that can go into the psychology of why he's such a bastard, you know, like whatevers in securities are that could be a lot of the stem from Ed.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh maybe you know maybe, jeez, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I mean, that's that's like not even backseat psychology. That's like trunk psychology. But I'm throwing it up there.
Speaker 1: Hey, cheers to that.
Speaker 3: I'll take it, I think.
Speaker 1: And now we know more about Valerie max Life now as well. So you know, I always like to try and highlight who these women were as people rather than victims. And you know, unfortunately, Valerie's story is a story we've heard countless times in the Long Island serial killer case. Max Life, like many of the Long Island serial killers known victims was marked by hardship. You know, she was born Valerie Lynn Fulton on June second, nineteen seventy six, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and she faced early adverse Conflicting reports suggest either both her parents died or she was forcibly removed from her home by Child Protective Services, leading to replacement in the foster system. And we know this is not a good place to be, probably in Atlantic City, New Jersey, I'm assuming in seventy six not a good place to be in their foster system.
Speaker 3: I mean, the best circumstances is still fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It seems like.
Speaker 1: She was adopted out, but then her first adoptive parents they died, and then she was adopted by the MAX. They tried to provide her with stability, but despite their efforts, Valerie struggled with the lasting impacts of her difficult upbringing that public system that she was put in. She was described by an adopted sister as great, smart, sweet, and troubled. Valerie became a mother to a son named Benjamin while she was just a senior in high school, and it must have been financial strain being a young mother like that. She turned to sex work in Philadelphia and in Atlantic City, a path that quickly led to drug addiction and several arrests. Valerie often worked under the alias Melissa Taylor. She was a street walker, meaning she was coming constantly face to face with the Johns, which is incredibly dangerous. She wasn't using the Internet like a lot of the gilg for were. She was out there on the streets face to face. She was last seen in June two thousand, shortly after a final arrest, and months later, on November nineteenth, two thousand, her dismembered torso, severed hands, and decapitated head were discovered wrapped in plastic bags and duct tape in the woods off of Mill Road, going back to the planning document in Manerville, New York. Eleven years later, in April twenty eleven, her skull, hands and right foot were found near Gilgo Beach, less than one and a half miles from where Jessica Taylor's remains were discovered. Now, Jessica Taylor, another victim in this grim story, shares an eerie connection with Valerie Mack. Together, they're referred they're referred to as the Manorville Two, The Manorville Too now Jessica she was if you remember. She was a twenty year old sex worker from Washington, d C. Who disappeared from New York City on July twenty first, two thousand and three. Her naked torso and severed arms severed below the elbows were found partially decomposed in a plastic sheet in Manerville's Pine Barrens near Halsey Manor Road, just a half mile from Valerie Mack's earlier discovered remains. Jessica's head and hands were missing, and a tattoo reading Remy's Angel had been crudely mutilated, like the kind of hinder identification. Talked about this in the other episodes. I'm just kind of trying to remind you here now. In April twenty eleven, Jessica's skull, hands, and forearm were found along Ocean Parkway near Gilgo Beach, again less than one and a half miles from where Valerie max remains were found that same month. Both victims exhibited signs of post mortem dismemberment using similar cutting tools, and forensic analysis linked plastic bags used to contain the remains, so the same type of bags were used to carry both women's remains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like er tite, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah. And then forensic evidence tied a male hair found beneath Jessica's body to Rex Heremen through DNA analysis. You can see how this is all starting to come together. They're all being linked together and then being linked back to either Rex or to his family.
Speaker 3: So when you said it's not ending, yeas still ongoings.
Speaker 1: Still ongoing. Now, it's said that Valerie Mac had a tattoo of her son's name on her right foot or ankle, which was missing when her leg was found ampy time at mid Calf. Investigators believe this was another attempt by the killer to obstruct identification, a tactic consistent with notes found in Huerman's HK planning document that specifically references the removal of identifying marks such as tattoos. So it happened to Valerie Mac, and it happened to Jessica Taylor, and it also coincides with what he put in this planning document. Now, in Valerie Mac's foot was eventually discovered, it was too decomposed to reveal any tattoos. But again it's just another similarity to Jessica Taylor. This missing tattoo or the attempt to get rid of a tattoo. And I also think it's weird how Valerie Mac used when she was walking the streets she used the alias Melissa Taylor, only to have her disappearance and murders so closely tied to Jessica Taylor can spooky a little weird? Is it just me? No?
Speaker 3: I mean the alia thing is very common, I amagine there for a lot of sex workers, sure in general.
Speaker 1: But the choosing last name, Yeah, I know you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, you're right. It is coincidence. It's weird little but also I guess sty'll see it though, Yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 1: The world's a strange placement. Now, the addition of Valerie Max's murder has significantly strengthened the case against human so to recap to date, Hueman is accused of murdering the Gilgo four that's Melissa Barthelemy Megan Waterman, Amber Costello and Maureen Brainerd Barnes. He's accused of murdering the Manorville two, Valerie Mac and Jessica Taylor. And he's accused of killing Sandra Cristilla, whose body was found in north Sea, Southampton, New York in nineteen ninety three by some hunters, a couple of hunters. A male hare found on a shirt near Castilla's body was linked to human their dnaalysis with the statistical certainty fucker beyond coincidence. Right. Valerie Mack has now been linked to Jessica Taylor. Both Valerie and Jessica have been connected to the gilgo for and Sandra Cristilla through DNA evidence, phone records, and that chilling HK planning document right and more. So again you can see how this case is just growing and growing. Not to mention, investigators are still sifting through those three hundred and fifty plus electronic devices, so who knows what they'll uncover next.
Speaker 3: Keep you updated on them, and they're probably still uncovering it, but releasing it is another matter.
Speaker 1: So waiting for building the case before they could bring in another chargees like we did with Valerie mac.
Speaker 3: Right, and then once they charge is when it becomes public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. So that's kind of the updates on Rex Sierman and the Long Island serial killer. So the suspected Long Island serial killer. Now, I've been I kind of have some thoughts that I just kind of jotted down. I want to see what you think, and then I have kind of a a mind blower at the very end. Right, So these are just kind of general thoughts and some little tidbits here and there that I've picked up since the last time we've talked about this. So Rex Yeoman was an architect right running around New York City, familiar with all these ancient building codes and things, and he knew which buildings were empty, which foundations were being poured, when walls were going up or coming down. Empty buildings make ideal places to kill or hide. Right, if a foundation was scheduled to be poured this next day, could he dig a hole and then bury a body the night before, okay, sealing his his secrets and concrete forever.
Speaker 3: I would say that's a good idea, if we hadn't already been burying people and go go right or other.
Speaker 1: It could be another location. I mean, he was up in Manorville apparently in the woods.
Speaker 3: Why not all of them? Or is there just not enough right, there's like too many bots to cover the like, it's not enough buildings to hide these people.
Speaker 1: And maybe maybe he almost got caught and got scared. Who knows. I'm not saying this is what happened, but think about there could be bodies all over New York City.
Speaker 3: I mean in general, that's the thing that happens. Right, And you think of when the highways were being built. I remember what stretches or where exactly. I remember hearing this story. It sounds real. I don't know if it's real. Where workers would, you know, sometimes die and fall into the to the well.
Speaker 1: They say when like the Hoover Dam was being built. That happened bridges way back in the early nineteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, like the point is that little giant concrete structures that hold. If he was in place, there's bodies in there.
Speaker 1: Man, just keep porn. If they fall in, just keep porn. You don't stop progress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Fucked up? Yeah, Now, this planning document, it revealed that Rex took it almost like he took pleasure in preparing for murder him. The planning stage could have been half the thrill. The act of killing could have just maybe been a small part of his overall satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Right it's play.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh good, I like that. Yeah, his gratification could have came from the process, fantasizing, strategizing how to get away with it, and even maybe even shopping for the tools he needed. That's his foreplay.
Speaker 3: It's kind of gross, maybe, no, I mean the things I think about it, it's human nature. It's just that how he has as personified as what's gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we discussed in one of our last episodes. I forgot which one, but that Rex really you know, he pulled these horrible internet searches right, just disgusting pornography he was looking for, including children. But what happens when a man is fucked up as Rex apparently is supposedly is realizes that the pornies he craves doesn't exist, or worse, that simply viewing the images and videos online isn't enough? Right? Does he take the next horrifying step and created himself? Will authorities uncover photos and videos on those three hundred and fifty plus electronic devices, capturing racks acting out his darkest fantasies on his victims. Can you imagine what that looks like? God help whoever stumbles onto that shit show? Yeah, so this was up. I heard this was pretty interesting. That planning document apparently included a note section referencing specific page numbers from a book called Bind Hunter Mind or Bind Mind Hunter Mind, which was published in nineteen ninety five by John Douglas and Mark Ohlshaker. Now, Douglas is recognized as the FBI's first criminal profiler, and he developed the criminal personality profiling technique after he interviewed over a thousand serial killers. Right the show exactly his work heavily influenced the Netflix series Minehunter, with the character of special Agent holden Ford being based on this author. Right Now, the pages Human cited contained fucked up concepts, including sex substitution, which involves penetrating the body with foreign objects, and the idea that mutilation equals disorganized and the mutilation equals disorganized Now. Strangely, investigators didn't find a copy of Mind Hunter among the books recovered from his properties, whether it was his disgusting home or his office his storage sheds, they didn't find it. But online sleuths are the ones that figured out that the quotes and page numbers in his planning document precisely matched content from Minehunter book. So could a hidden copies still be buried somewhere within the horde The clutter of Human's Massapeko Park home.
Speaker 3: Right, they had some floorboard or something.
Speaker 1: Did Mindhunter influence his alleged crimes? Was it a blueprint for his methods?
Speaker 3: Either say maybe he's more like that or more of a way to understand, like know thy enemy kind of say you know kind of thing where like if you know the profiler that's going to be profiling you, kind of helps you give you a leg up maybe as to perfecting your process to keep it stealthy, keep it, keep it in a sense.
Speaker 1: K And it worked because I may worked for a long time. It was decades for decades. Yeah, act there for a long time. Think about the poor women in this story and the unidentified What did they see in their final moments? If Rex is the Long Island serial killer, his face, that fucking mug was the last image imprinted on their minds, That connection between predator and victim. So it's intimate, perhaps more so than any other relationship Rex had to his family, his friends, co workers. He's the man he chose to present a carefully crafted facade, right, But the women, his victims, they saw the real wrecks, stripped of pretense, devoid of humanity, consumed by darkness, evil, and lust. In those last moments, they alone witnessed his true monster self something else no one ever did. The mask comes off. That's what they saw as their last I don't know. That's fucking it's gross, it's terrifying. Nothing about him is attractive. You can't look at anything on his face and be like, yeah, that's attractive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean his face I think is made for radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, or podcasting. Now, Human's lawyer Michael Brown, he is fully convinced that former and he said one hundred percent convinced that the former Suffolk County Police Chief James Burke. Remember this jerk off.
Speaker 3: I remember the jerkoff. Yes, he was a good suspect that.
Speaker 1: He was involved in these crimes. According to Human's lawyer, certainty Burke was involved in these crimes. Brown points to blatant roadblocks Burke created during the investigation. Go back and listen to the other episode to hear about these roadblocks. Those roadblocks, he says, are strong evidence that others may have been involved in these crimes. This raises the possibility that Hueman could avoid conviction if prosecutors can't definitively prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's responsible for all the victims. Any skilled defense attorney could argue that, due to police obstruction and mishandling, the involvement of others can't be ruled out, creating enough reason reasonable doubt for human to walk free. Imagine that day, Because you know, what has to be jury of twelve reasonable they all have to agree beyond a reasonable doubt he's guilty.
Speaker 3: Make sure he's guilty of one. I mean, you know you need one, I guess, but it would be nice to get the full credit. Yeah, well, just for history too. You know, we gonna understand, like what happened to these women.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, for their for their memory, for their family. Right. But imagine if he could walk because of something burke did you know?
Speaker 3: That's No, that's not good. That's terrible that I would.
Speaker 1: Be ten years ago when the investigate shared something like that.
Speaker 3: What's the point of all this scientific you know, getting I'm gett annoyed.
Speaker 1: It's making me want to keep drinking. I'm smelling my yeah vanilla and taking a sip of my whiskey as I'm going through this.
Speaker 3: You know you can't take that with you to the bar.
Speaker 1: I know, I'll bring I'll bring my little nosing kid to the bar, right like, look at this dork, fucking nerd now. In June twenty twenty four, the Pasonic River Sportsman Club in Manerville, Long Island, provided key evidence in the Long Island serial killer murder investigation. Records and photos place Rex Hureman near the areas where victim's remains were found in Manorville. Rex attended a shooting event on July twentieth, two thousand and three, a day before Jessica Taylor disappeared. Her torso was found nearby on July twenty sixth. Although not a club member, Hueman participated in public rifle events and volunteered there as a safety coach. How ironic a safety coach really, Club records from two thousand and six. In twenty ten helped police link them to locations tied to the Manorville two murders, the club being just three miles from crime scenes. So what they're thinking is that as Rex was traveling to and from this sick sportsman's club, he was kind of personic, excuse me, sportsman's club. He was looking around and being like, oh, wait a minute, that's a good dump site and then he would dumb. You know, that's what That's what they're thinking. Interesting. M all right. So, like I said, I saved the most shocking part for last. Okay, now trust me, this is wild. And you want to check the show notes because I've included photos related to this last part. It's about Victoria Huorman, his daughter, and questions surrounding her possible knowledge of, or even involvement in her father's alleged crimes.
Speaker 3: How old is she today?
Speaker 1: Uh, she's maybe young thirties, maybe like you thirties. Oh yeah, clearly that's what I mean. So did Rex did his daughter know what he was doing doing? Could she have played a role? Okay, and this isn't it wouldn't be unprecedented. If you guys are familiar with the toy box killer David Parker Ray, his daughter is believed to have helped lure some of his supposed forty plus victims. So this has happened in you father daughter, things happened in the past. Now, to be clear, the girl Daddy's girl, right, Victoria Hureman hasn't been charged with anything, nor has she even been named a suspect. This is purely speculating speculation. Now we already know her hair was found on multiple victims, including Valerie Mack, which many a tribute to secondary transfer via rex Right. But new information suggests that she may not be as innocent as she portrays. Attorney John Ray, representing families of the Long Island serial killer victims, claimed Victoria created, viewed, and shared disturbing, sadistic work online, some eerily resembling details from her father's alleged crimes. These images were posted on her now deleted Tumblr and deviant art accounts. Now John Ray made a huge pressed spectacle of these images and it was pretty clownish, actually, like it was. You would have to see it to understand what I'm saying. But he made a spectacle out of this, holding up these huge reprints of stuff she either painted or found out or posted online shared online so as an example, in one of her Tumbler posts from December twelfth, twenty nineteen, Victoria Hueman shared an oil painting of a naked woman with bloody bite marks on her torso. Alongside this monstrous figure with bloodshot eyes and huge fanged teeth, another image depicts a nude, deceased woman impaled by antlers. From deer in a marsh, so deer antler's woman's impaled on top of the antler's facing up towards the sky, and she's in a marsh, chillingly similar to where Shannon Gilbert's body was found in a marsh?
Speaker 3: Okay, right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is this a stretch? I don't know, but this is what the lawyer is claiming. John Ray is claiming, right, and that's probably how he's doing it. Another image Victoria shared online shows four people hanging by their necks in a dark corridor, with one body missing a shoe, supposedly just like Sandra Costia was found. She was missing a shoe, right, supposedly right. Victoria posted a painting of a blood smeared basement and investigators believe Rex may have killed in his basement. So was this scene?
Speaker 3: We did say that it might be a possibility.
Speaker 1: Now now it's almost certain. They believe it's almost certain he killed in his home. Right, But what they're what John Ray is saying this painting of it's like a blood smeared basement, blood smears on the wall, bloody handprints, you can see, like a cement ground, kind of bloodied up. The lawyer's thinking, was this something Victoria actually seen? Maybe and choose a kid?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Okay. She shared a photo of a blood drenched hospital bed in this decrepit hospital room with the caption that read, the inside of my brain looks like this. What swear to god? Dude, it's crazy. Another disturbing image depicts a mutilated bound woman hanging in a dim basement with a killer holding a knife. And the killer has a haircut that's almost identical to rex'es that we see in the picture. The woman is missing a leg. Think of Victoria Mac thinka Jessica Taylor, and her chest is cut open to reveal her ribs. Wow. She shared artwork of two desiccated corpses embracing and another of a red haired woman being skinned with nails rammed into her breast and leg, with petite female hands holding this victim's face and a burly male gripping the victim's hair from behind. So is that Victoria holding the girl's face and a burly father from behind holding the girl's red hair from behind while she's being tortured?
Speaker 3: All of these there's more there is, okay.
Speaker 1: In another post that she shared shows surgical tools labeled as sex toys. It literally says these are sex toys and it's nothing but surgical tools. And another picture, and I don't know if she painted this one or this is something she shared. It wasn't clear, but another picture portrays ritualistic cannibalism, featuring a completely destroyed woman whose entrails have been laid out in plates and her blood in chalices. So it's incredibly disturbing, no doubt. But does it mean anything. It's hard to say, right.
Speaker 3: It seems a little too much because like one or two, oh, you know, okay, but more than you know, like there's a lot.
Speaker 1: She put up a lot, dude.
Speaker 3: I also don't know what it was like being raised with this guy, right, I don't know what that's like. I don't know what how warped she might be. We never really talked about her to me. She was always a victim, another victim. I think we even mentioned that in the in the first two episodes. She was always a victim in a sense, like she's just a product of this maniac like upbringing kind of thing. But we didn't ask a question like what she was, like what kind of woman she became?
Speaker 1: We don't know. No one knows. She's never made a public statement. You've only seen her kind of on the street, dark sunglasses, horribly dressed, like people were saying online.
Speaker 3: Horribly like like not like trying not to not get your attension or.
Speaker 1: Well, people were saying online like the only crime she committed is her fashion sense, you know, things like that. They made it. Well, so cannibalism, right, this woman is destroyed, trails on a plate, blood and cups. So it's to disturbing, doesn't mean anything. I mean, I have a ton of horror shit in my office, right, I'm not a fucking statistic killer. But so I'm just saying she's guilty of anything. The lawyer pretty much is. But you know her online.
Speaker 3: I mean he's a try whatever you can to get him out. That's his job, right, So.
Speaker 1: Her online activity does raise dark questions though, you know, was she expressing trauma from growing up around the most extreme violence imaginable? Was she desensitized or worse fascinated by it? And here's something else to consider. In her Long Island Serial Killer Victims episode, we mentioned a painting of a battered woman found in Rex's home. To remember this, No, I do not investigators are pulling out this big kind of oil painting, and it was of a woman with like bruised face, and there's a picture of it in the show notes of that episode. Now people are saying, was that something Victoria actually painted herself? Right?
Speaker 3: And why not?
Speaker 1: Why would she have painted that right? They also make a big deal of this lawyer was making a big deal because there's a picture of her walking down the street and she's got a skeleton on her shirt. He's like, see, come on, fuck off. But these pictures though, the paintings, right, surgical tools, these are sex toys? What not normal?
Speaker 3: That's that's one of the big ones, because not big ones, but like one of those. Okay, that's I want to question a bit more. I make you want to look into it more because it does seem more than just like a like a weird morbid fashion sense. It's it's a little more. But maybe maybe, But I do kind of think at most though she's not exactly a killer as well, but I can see like an upbringing where she's a child and doesn't understand what she might see one night when she wakes up or when dad's home or thinks that they're not home, you know, one of the things they could happen. I mean, this guy was this guy had an impulse that destroyed his life and others. So why not the daughter I have seen but not understood something one night and traumatized her. Who can say. I'm not saying that she is a helper or a secondary murderer, but also that could be a thing that's happened in the past. That's not uncommon. I mean it's not common, but it's not unheard of. Not unheard of. Yeah, maybe that what do you think do you think that's uh, she's it's.
Speaker 1: So juicy to think that the daughter was involved. Oh my god, this is a family affair, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's cause you might as well throw the mother on there too.
Speaker 1: Well, some people do. Some people certainly do, or at least being one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And they like swing parties.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, that was well, yeah, they're having a swinger party where one of the prostitutes wound up being murdered killed. So people say that she was involved too. I don't know, man, I don't think. I don't think his daughter was involved. I think she could have possibly seen something. Yeah, I'm thinking in the basement that's mo way more likely for me. Maybe she did see a woman hanging and being cut up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, that makes it makes the sense with the art anyway, but.
Speaker 1: It makes sense with the art. Yeah, but again, you know, I have a ton of fucking weird shit in my office too, and it doesn't make me a killer.
Speaker 3: So and you've seen a lot of people hang too.
Speaker 1: It's kind where I come back on Tuesday. So that's kind of that's what I have. Those are the updates kind of some of my thoughts.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything else.
Speaker 3: I'm no, but I do have a related but a totally different thing question that reminded me of this. I wonder if there's any kind of update at all whatsoever about the Chicago fifty one.
Speaker 1: Mmm. Wow, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So I was watching I was on TikTok right recently. This was like a week ago, and well, one guy came up. I don't know if it was a podcast taking out of context or whatever I was, and it wasn't a news clipping or just somebody making a TikTok about the five unresolved serial killers still.
Speaker 1: In the Chicago.
Speaker 3: In Chicago fifty one was like number five I think for that so like I and they reminded me of like, oh, yeah, we haven't thought an update. We only have that one suspect from that one murder. That could be the murder of all of them. I wonder that if he is in prison, has there been more murderers?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even remember, I mean forgot listeners back to it. It was a great episode.
Speaker 3: It was yeah, it was good.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't remember the episode. It was called the Chicago fifty one. I remember someone actually wrote after listening to the episode and said that they lived in one of They lived in the neighborhood when those things were going on, and he's like, you guys did a good job covering that. He's like, I remember this vividly. Yeah, that was pretty sure.
Speaker 3: I remember that feedback.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, I don't know, I haven't heard anything. I haven't really thought about it. Unfortunately, since we did the episode.
Speaker 3: Well because we're talking about serial killer. Sorry, just reminded me.
Speaker 1: Now that would be good to look into to see if there have been in developments.
Speaker 3: Cool, Yeah, it might be fun to see if there is something.
Speaker 1: Unknown serial killer haunting the streets of Chicago and that the cops weren't doing anything because he was killing black prostitutes and all these things. Fucking crazy story. Yeah, well, good, very good man. I guess uh. I think we're gonna go drinking now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go drinking, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Oscar, take us home. Rubber Baby buggy bumpers, rubber Baby buggy bumpers. Do I sound okay? You know what we gotta watch? We have the intro song. You gotta really hit the valume on that sucker, and if we take my card tonight, I'll show you exactly what I mean. It's it comes out muffled. I don't know what it is, and then our voices kick in and it's loud and clear. And you know, right when when we first started using it, I know, remember I asked you, I'm like, bro, there's something and then you punched up the volume and it was good. I said into too, my friend who made it, I'm like, dude, is everything okay with this file? Is there anything you need to do?
Speaker 3: Maybe I just did get that's that, I guess because I've been doing the same thing I did with all the other musical stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it just needs to be punched up.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I think I just keep forgetting because.
Speaker 1: It's a dope intro. But it's like, why is it? It's muffled and it's.
Speaker 3: I listened to that episode, but I wasn't didn't. I wasn't. I guess I wasn't paying attention. Didn't. I didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: It to that to the intro. We'll just something to keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Say this though, I'm on my fourth audiobook since I started uber reading.
Speaker 1: That would be cool too.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking going through I did say spot in four days?
Speaker 1: Did you really?
Speaker 3: My first time?
Speaker 1: Man? Alright, wait, let me see what do I have?
Speaker 3: Pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. That's all I would be doing is listening to podcasts and audiobooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm listening to the Silo books now. I just started those Silo. Yeah, the show Silo on Apple TV. Plus I don't know, it's sci fi. It's really good, really good. Another Apocko box, but I love it. But it's based on these three books that are I guess popular. I never so they just went through season two. So I want to read the books.
Speaker 1: Nice. I just wanted to read you my sorry, So we got and I gotta listen to the Man in the Black Suit, Stephen King, The Voice of the Night. It's a short story, The Big Dark Sky, Dean Koon's I the Dragons, Stephen King, Bizarre Bad Dreams Stephen King from a Buick eight Stephen King, Thirteen Past Midnight Stephen King.
Speaker 3: So you may mean he's lately.
Speaker 1: No, oh no, these are just in my audible. I got them a long time ago. And oh I forgot I say, Arkham County something Batman, Flight or Fright, Stephen King and Bev Fincent, The Long Walk. Stephen King makes something up by Chuck Palinook, which is I guess it's a new book. Fire and Blood, Halloween like the Hallowe like a novelization Adjustment Day, Chuck Palanuk, Origin, Dan Brown, Scarlet Gospels, Clive Barker, The Invention of Sounds. See, I've read a lot of these, but not the twisted ones. I haven't read Dreams Come to Life Five Nights at Freddy's. We download that for Nico. Five Nights The Fourth Closet. I don't know when I got that one, but yeah, so that's in my audible library right now.
Speaker 3: In case you wanted to know, I'm afraid to show you mine. It's a lot. I have a lot in here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll just maybe I'll just hit you with not started books. I haven't started yet. I've been Oh yeah, I want to remead Wicked because.
Speaker 1: Of the movie. Yeah, have you seen it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did see the movie.
Speaker 1: Was it great? Have liked it? Yeah? I want to see it.
Speaker 3: And it's very everything musical go ahead. Oh then yeah, that's very very good, very true to that.
Speaker 1: I guess Katie took me actually way back.
Speaker 3: There's absolutely no surprise to it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: If you've seen the musical, you know what happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been years, it's literally probably fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's why I said too, that's why I haven't read the book since that time period. Also, I'm i go, I want to reread it. I got oh, I got the the Philip Pullman series his Dark Materials. Yes, yeah, I got those. I got already mentioned the style of books. I have a boot book book called Nuclear War A Little Life. I have the complete Poppy War trilogy, which I heard good things. I have a bunch of Chuck Palinook David Mitchell books of a History Book. Christmas Eve nineteen fourteen about the First World War, Georgia Owell's things. What's what's an? Okay?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Here? Then nothing? Man, I don't know what that is in magica, oh, Cly Barker. Yeah, I never read that neither. I have the Yeah Annihilation books in the movie.
Speaker 1: I just read the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a very cold perspective, very clinical.
Speaker 1: It was good. I like the book.
Speaker 3: I read the first one a couple of years ago. But this part is actually a trilogy, and I have the authority and acceptance. I think they're called uh infinite just on killing another history book. A bunch of thrillers done, and I don't know all I should read. Doing a bunch of sci fi. Ring World. I never read ring World, but I have the first one here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Of mixed bags, a lot of mixed No, it's cool, a lot of them. Yeah, that's what i'd been doing. Man, I'd been listening to podcasts and audiobooks all night.
Speaker 3: It's basically I do.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Yeah, all right, do you want to start? You don't get into it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you warmed up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm good. I want to go to the bar.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, it's funny we don't ever hurry, like for sleep or for our health or well being to back.
Speaker 1: To the bar.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, all right, ready for count.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait you sure? Writer one hundred and sixty fourth episode. This actually bought in Kentucky and this chicken I remember now that the chicken cock brand goes back way long time ago. This was really popular in the like speakeasies during Prohibition. The Cotton Club would have chicken cock, although it was smuggled in like these tin cans, so they called it like the tin can whiskey. This brand goes back fucking forever, you know. So it's a cool story behind it, you know.
Speaker 3: When it was made in bath.
Speaker 1: Tubs and should pretty much. Okay, So I read.
Speaker 3: This, Uh, I read this. This is unrelated, but it reminds you of the old days. This isn't movie called I think it's called I think It's White Christmas the original?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the scene at the end. I mean there's many scenes, but the one particularly scene at the end where it's like snowing and everyone's dancing in the snowng shed and having fun. Yeah, apparently I found out that it's uh, first of all, all the snow, and that movie's fake because they're in la you know, it's not like that real snow. Secondly, that's asbestos.
Speaker 1: Oh so they're all fucking lung cancer. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a scene where one of the characters like literally takes a bunch of snow into her face and it's enjoying it, like and that fucked up.
Speaker 1: People are so stupid back then.
Speaker 3: No, we're stupid now, but we know about as best as least.
Speaker 1: That happened around here a couple of years ago. They were not the asbestos. They were filming a movie and it was cold. There was no snow on the ground anymore though, like snow had already melted. But there was one house here that they just doused in fake snow and they filmed something. We never did find out what it was, but it was a lock or two behind me they make It was right here.
Speaker 3: In if it was a Christmas movie. There's so many that. I mean, they make like thirty new Christmas movies a year at least. It's just that twenty nine of them are terrible, right, People are forgettable, and they are fucking terrible and forgettable. Oh yeah, let me try this a weird candy thing before I forget.
Speaker 1: He's got some weird Japanese drinks coming to.
Speaker 3: Those I'm a little more familiar with. I also like I've had a lot more of the Japanese nips chips. They have unique flavors of chips, like shrimp. Oh, it's actually not bad. Dog, it's actually not bad. But they have way more seafood in their thing than we do.
Speaker 1: So is it a cookie? What is it? Who more? Really? It's cool, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's harder and softer than I thought it would be. I don't know what's in the middle.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: H I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: They like this bean paste a lot with the sweets. That's a big thing for them. I don't like it personally, but.
Speaker 1: I know it's talking about get those at the sushi places, those bean little bean ball patty thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, like about this. Maybe that's what's in here.
Speaker 1: You can't it's not like you read the label.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no idea what it says. I can read the numbers. Oh, there's a website. I'm yeah. Your son is becoming really involved into the Japanese culture.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 3: That happens a lot when people that are into anime y Yeah he really I had that face too. Where like back during the Naruto and Prince of Tenna's days, they used to watch ships on of anime like NonStop, right, and like it got me into manga, got me into you know, Japanese chips and the candies and the drinks. They went to Mitsuwa, I went to h to see yeah. Yeah, and then from there you trying to, you know, find Japanese chicks to hit on. It's just natural and man that they do not like foreigners are my experience whites or no not non Japanese, my white bitch. True also also realized also that's another thing anime and especially anime. It's huge in like South Little Border huge, really huge in Mexico, Watemala, all those places, Argentina. Yeah, huge, Like it's bigger than you think it is because a lot a lot of us grew up on anime that was translated or dubbed in Spanish. I did I watched dragon Ball in Spanish? I never saw it in English.
Speaker 1: Well I remember dragon Ball that was huge for a while. Yeah, it was do you want to continue? So we could go out and drink?
Speaker 3: I like, how you like, can we continue to go out and drink?
Speaker 1: Now? I'm excited. We never do this.
Speaker 3: You're right. You know what, when was the last time we went out for a drink?
Speaker 1: I can remember Vegas. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no, I mean we didn't go out anywhere in Ohio to Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: It was Ohio after Vegas, pretty sure it was. Yeah, we did, for sure, a couple of places. No, is that that? Or am I smelling that? I don't know, strawberry smelling strawberry.
Speaker 3: No, it's a Caribbean punch. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Korean punch, Kribbean Caribbean punch that ship, You are right.
Speaker 3: Koreban punch. Yeah, yeah, no, I just caught me off guard. No, not Korean.
Speaker 1: I like chicken cock.