Speaker 1: All right, it's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle Man.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for Saturday, Saint Patti's Day Parade on Greenville Avenue. We will be there and we will be partying. We're gonna have our own Eagle float, Woodie, Teresa, Everybody's gonna be here, even our program director Elliott. So we're gonna be hanging and partying. We might try to smuggle Mike, the drummer of Drowning Pool on our float. Who knows, but you need to be there hanging out. We are probably just on you know, supervised, gonna put roller Town on our float.
Speaker 3: Try to stop us. That's the brewery.
Speaker 2: Ben and I are partners in up Enslana. So anyways, hope to see you down there on Saturday. That's gonna be a whole heck of a lot of fun. Now, we also like to give stuff away on this show. I want to giveaway right now, Volbeat the Greatest of All Tours with special guess Hailstorm and the Ghost Inside. That's at the Toyota Music Factory the Pavilion on July the twenty eighth. Now, if you want to win tickets for that you gotta have the iHeart app, the free app where you can stream and leave talkback messages. Click that microphone right now, and the third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question which major local company just had a massive PR blunder involving Luca. We were just talking about it, and if you were listening, you know, and you're gonna win those tickets. Good luck, everybody. I've got some MAVs and some cowboys to talk about here in about thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for.
Speaker 1: This juicing your news.
Speaker 3: Hot God, every live, come.
Speaker 4: Stay on top in the high woot shovel.
Speaker 1: I have some more proof that I'm a content king because I h all over the prep sides and all. This was this thing, and I had this thing ready for yesterday, and I was like, Okay, it's not urgent, we'll do it tomorrow. Not a big deal. So this thing ready for today. But I would like to tell you that this in a few minutes will be posed as the ben and skin Pole question of the day, because yesterday or two days ago, we were talking about Leonardo DiCaprio's in the discussions to play Evil Canievl. Adrian Brody is in discussions to play Shelley Saltman. Shelley Saltman was the promoter who Evil Knievel beat the tarnation out of with an aluminum bat, shattering his wrist and arms. But he was paid out thirteen million dollars in the late seventies. So would you in the late seventies take thirteen million dollars to have your arms broken and risk broken? To get thirteen million dollars? But it is Evil Knieval beating you with an aluminum bat?
Speaker 3: What age? Evil Canievl?
Speaker 2: This is his forties. Okay, we determined he was in his late forties. Do we have to go back and live in the seventies now?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Would you take thirteen million dollars to have your arms and risk broken?
Speaker 3: I'd rather live in the seventies exactly?
Speaker 1: Thirteen million not a part of the question.
Speaker 3: But wait, what is that today?
Speaker 2: Dollars Today it's way more, dude, It's probably like twenty six to thirty million. Yeah, I think I'd rather have thirteen million in the seventies. All right, on the seventies, I'll take six million in the late sixties.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I think we could do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can see.
Speaker 4: I'm worried that can I have his frame because my frame I don't think could handle a whole lot of hits from evil?
Speaker 1: Can eevil?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fair, But let's just assume there's no hits. Just to take the broken arm, just say the broken arm.
Speaker 3: See, you don't have to picture him smashing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that'd be bad in a woman. You know, that's not acceptable.
Speaker 3: Why it was the seventies?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so we're I regret everything about to set up? And okay, hold on, I would I would let evil?
Speaker 6: Can Evil have at my arm and smash it for thirteen mil?
Speaker 3: Even today?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does he get to hunt my broken arm? No?
Speaker 1: And not a part of it?
Speaker 3: I say, jump or hump both? Yep.
Speaker 1: So I was watching Jimmy Kimmel the other night, and I don't know, I hear it just happened to be on Joel Mchal's gonna be on Joel McHale. I'm in one of my heroes, right, We're good. So Joel McHale comes on and this which I promise I was gonna air yesterday, and I wake up today and I see that all the radio prep sides are like putting it out there, and I'm like, the sons of bitches, I should be the radio prep side. What does that pay? Either way?
Speaker 3: It could be your future.
Speaker 1: They are slacking. You should Joe Man Joel Mchal goes to the farmer's market every Sunday morning. He gets a bunch of food and he's explaining it for our family. But I also have rabbits. And he explains the story.
Speaker 5: We used to have this rabbit up until three weeks ago, and I'm not kidding. We had another rabbit, yeah, and they were buddies, and then one of them passed away. Uh. And then the other one lived till eight uh, and he was a great bunny.
Speaker 8: But our one rabbit, the one rabbit who did pass away did at one point they were battling each other and uh, we we noticed. We took him to the vet and he's like, yeah, this one rabbit has eaten the testicles off the other. And I was like quite the fight and uh whoa.
Speaker 5: And we said, well, why would he eat the testicles of the other rabbit And goes, well, just in case a female rabbit shows up and I was like, we don't have any female rabbits, and he was like, tell the bunnies that they so wait.
Speaker 7: As a matter of self defense, in order to keep their genetic line going, rabbits will eat each other's balls.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I had no idea wild this wildlife fact I've ever heard, and he didn't appear to be joking.
Speaker 4: Is this just to promote Monty Python turning fifty?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think it was that. Yeah, good, fine, So your Benskin Poll question of the day is the woman of your dreams? Would you bite the balls off of another man? Who's the woman your dreams? Who's the man?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Your wife?
Speaker 3: So you're definitely not. No, I'm sorry, I see it.
Speaker 1: Keep your balls, guy.
Speaker 2: It's difficult because I landed her without doing what you wanted me to do. So it's kind of hard to go back and go, Okay, yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 1: Ahead and do that to the balls.
Speaker 4: Okay, halle Berry, Okay, you can have halle Berry, but you.
Speaker 2: Gotta do that before or after a monster's ball.
Speaker 1: Halle Berry? Now or two? She's still hot?
Speaker 3: Did she still got it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, you let me feel good.
Speaker 2: I I don't can I slice them off with a knife and cook them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yes, I like this, A pairing knife beneath a milking table, right into a frying pan.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it might be good. Do I have to be the one to slice them? Can I get someone to do that?
Speaker 3: I have about this.
Speaker 1: It's turns fifty today.
Speaker 6: Just batter them up and included in my triple dipper and it'll be a quad squad.
Speaker 2: I would dip the quad squad. They should set the quad squad promotion. Quad squad is great, ben, Can I dip them in caso?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, then this is easy? All right.
Speaker 6: So now it's just who's the dream girl? Probably Sophia Vedegarra.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, there's probably a good three to thirty five hundred women that well lexis Texas, right, really might just have to stand in line beating up.
Speaker 1: You don't want that?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you don't want that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: She probably has done what you have to dude, She's just some Texas state gal.
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: My queen and the power parting you said queen with again, we're transitioning to the next story. Oh gush, check your phone. I just sent you this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I got a wedding gift which I got married in October and we didn't have a you know, fourm all like wedding. We went to Vegas and had a quick one, right, and uh, what you.
Speaker 2: See on a card? One of y'all just read it out live from Dallas, Texas. It's Kevin and Roxy Turners. Okay, that's cool. And it's from my buddy Kent.
Speaker 1: Okay. And Kent's a good dude. But Kent's like he's been telling me for like about a week and a half, Hey man, you go delivery coming, let me know when you get it, Okay, let me know. And I'm like, okay, what why does he want me to let him know? Just to confirm that it didn't get lost in the mail. So I see it and I'm like, okay, that's cool. It's a QUE card like from a Smello could have made it great. But I also noticed at the bottom, right, I noticed that there's a signature. And the signature on that Q card is a guy named Wally. And Wally is the guy and I know this because I see him. He has a small on air roll on the seth Myers show at night. Sometimes everyone a walk and Seth will basically yell at him because he tries to go in the air. You know, that's the bit. It's like, no, Wally is Wally trying to get on there? Well, then Kent sends me a video of an older man and I know who he is. It's Wally in his living room or at his kitchen table actually, and he's got his markers out and he's making this que card from SNL and I want you to listen to this. It's the best gift I've ever gotten.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey, Kevin Roxy, I'm Wally Ferriston. I'm a head cue guard guy. I'side that live. I think you already know that I'm doing a cue card for you guys. You guys are from Dallas, Texas. Not going to hold that against you. Your football team has not been good lately, and I'm a Patriots fan and neither have we. All right, this is a wedding gift from your friend's Kent. He said, you guys do an SNL fantasy draft that you run, Kevin, where you guess the host the musical guest for each episode. We do something like that too at the show, like in the summer. We'll guess hot people you know, like hot actors, and who hasn't hosted, and maybe who's coming back. We don't bet money on it, thought you guys gamble, you guys bet money?
Speaker 1: What is the win or win?
Speaker 7: I wonder Roxy, I know nothing about you. You told me nothing about you. I'm assuming you're a lovely young lady. Although you did marry the biggest SNL dird in Dallas, so.
Speaker 3: No judgment.
Speaker 7: I like that name Roxy too. Let's feed your card live from Dallas, Texas. It's cabin at Roxy Turner Graduations and maybe I'll see you guys. If you guys wouldn't tickets for a lotarry let me know and we'll I'll come down and say hello, or come up and say hello. Where every sitting and uh, you'll be thankful because I'll come stay Hello Graduations.
Speaker 1: He's been there the whole time. He's the guy. He's in charge of the whole Q card department. And then if you see it's in the picture I sent you. Wait, he's been there since the seventies. I think he's been there since the beginning. Wow, And he is if you see at the top right corner it says one. Yeah, he's like he said, I edited out some of the minutia of that, but that is would have been like if there's eight cards in the sketch, like one, two, three, four, So she just put one. That's how they do it. And I know, like with the actors, like okay, you're you're black, you're gonna be blue, you're green, you're red. And Nate Bargatzi is one of those, he's color blind and he is like, I didn't know I was reading these lines. I don't know, but I was like, that's the coolest gift I've ever gotten. And I was just I'm very wanted to share that with you guys.
Speaker 3: So they still use Q cards. They don't use teleprompters.
Speaker 1: Q cards is the way it is, and it's the way it will always.
Speaker 3: Are you going to frame that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely gonna frame it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: It's so perfect, like he misspelled her name. We don't live in Dallas, she did not take my last name. Like, there's so many things wrong with it. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love it. What if she accidentally threw it away?
Speaker 1: Would you know she was? She was stoked about it too.
Speaker 3: That's all. Let's go yeah, it can't. Yeah, what's underneath? Is that a dirty sheet? What's underneath the card?
Speaker 1: That's just on. It's on the guests bedroom right now. We don't have a friend. Okay, it's office. Okay.
Speaker 6: There is the Hollywood shuffle coming up next and around the sports Patrick Dumont has spoken, and what are the cowboys doing?
Speaker 3: We never know what they're doing in there. That's next.