Speaker 1: Thanks for doing this.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're live now it should be playing the intro and hey, hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited to have my guests back today. Today I have with me back Peter Fuller. And you know we've done two or three shows in the past. But you know, the first two interviews got taken down off YouTube because not because of anything bad, but I mean because my channel or whatever got taken down. So you know, I wrote a little bourber about today. Welcome back to the Typical Skeptic Podcast and episode number nineteen thirty five. We dive deep into the heart of the secret space program with acclaimed author Peter Fuller, creator of.
Speaker 1: The solar Warden series.
Speaker 2: Peter's working sports the hidden truth behind our breakaway civilizations, COVID, interstellar missions, and humanity is growing an ongoing cosmic war. With decades of research and storytelling, Peter brings face to face with reality of solar ward and a black budget space fleet guarding the Earth. Don't miss this mind expanding episode as we unravel the mysteries of our intergalactic shadow history and a little bit more about my guest.
Speaker 1: Peter Fuller is.
Speaker 2: A military historian and he's also the visionary author behind the Solar Warden sci fi series, a gripping saga rooted in real world theories about the secret space program a truth secret Heart. Peter draws from whistleblower testimony, military insider reports, and classified space operations to weave a narrative that blurs the line between fiction and reality. His series explores the covert Solar Warden Fleet, an alleged off world defense sports task with protecting humanity from extraterrestrial threats.
Speaker 1: You can learn more.
Speaker 2: About it at www www dot solar dash Warden dot com. And I'd like to give him a big, warm welcome back to the show, Peter, thanks so much for coming back on Man.
Speaker 3: How are you. Oh, I'm good, and thanks for having me. It's real honor to be on your podcast. Robert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, Yeah, I was just looking at the books again last night. I remember you sent me the books and uh, they're all so good. Like but wait, tell the audience, like, what made you interested in this topic, like as compared to just regular uthology.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, yeah, it's it's a bit of a journey. But what happened was I was sorry, I'm just trying to organize my thoughts here. Initially, I had some some information that kind of dropped into my lap from from whistleblowers about a program that was going on within the military that was it was black budget and it was top secret and and uh so it kind of intrigued me. And then I saw a couple of programs on television excuse me, they're my throat here. One was uh with Richard Saraht and he did an episode on his program about the secret space program, and that intrigued me. And then what really kind of triggered it was in twenty fifteen, I was watching a program called Hangar one the UFO Files, and they did an episode called Space Weapons and they talked specifically about Solar Warden. They went into some pretty detailed information about the TR three B And as I was watching that program, I thought, you know what, this would make a great story. So I started writing, and I started, you know, like, I've been interested in UFOs pretty much my whole life. I had a couple of minor experiences where I saw some UFOs when I was younger, and so that intrigued me, and I started reading books and you know, drove the librarian at my school crazy because I kept asking for these weird books. But so it's it's been kind of a long journey for me with all of this. And then in twenty fifteen, as I said, I started writing, and I wrote the manuscript for the first novel, and when I finished it, the ideas continue to flow. So I wrote the manuscript for the second book, and the third book and most of the fourth book. But so then what I did was I published book one and it won a couple of awards and was you know, it was well received, and so I've just kind of gone from there. But the thing is, I've done a lot of research on this topic, you know, the Secret Space Program and of course everything that it involves, and so you know, not just on the internet, but you know know, I've I've read a lot of books, I've seen you know, videos and interviews by people. I've talked to a couple of whistleblowers personally that gave me some information that I was able to incorporate in my stories. So that's that's sort of the you know, the the journey in a nutshell that's amazing.
Speaker 2: And then I was wondering, like what you thought of the whole Corey Good fiasco because like, you know, like you know, he's trying to say that he came up with the term secrets based program, which we know that's not true.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think there were you know, like there's people like Richard Dolan and uh, you know, I'm trying to think of that guy's name who comes on Richard Dolan, he talked they both talk about the secrets based program. Joseph Powell or no, not Joseph. I'm trying to think of his name. He's a uh, he's a well known author. He's kind of like friends, you know, and him and Richard Dolan, I know they talk about it as far as like big name researchers that.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: But like, did you did you think there was a lot of blowback from the court, because for example, Darcy were just made a movie called Dark Alliance where he talks about the whole Corey Good fiasco and the whole blow up of guy at TV.
Speaker 1: What did you think of that?
Speaker 2: And then what do you think about I mean, like, I mean, it's interesting though that there's a lot of other experiences coming out saying that they've even been involved in these programs and stuff, you know, and I entertain that, you know, I have a lot of them on because I believe people are going through something. So I want people to be able to tell their story. But like, what did you have any thoughts about what happened with Corey Good in particular?
Speaker 3: Well, I like to begin these podcasts by making two points. My first point is you have to be very careful. You don't believe everything that you see or read or hear. You have to be a skeptic, right and you and so you know you you look at this information and what you need to do is do your own homework. I mean, don't just take anything at face value and don't believe you know everything that somebody just tells you. And then my second point is that people tend to believe what they want to believe, and it's it's imperative again that you remain skeptical and that you remain objective. You don't park your brain at the door. You look into this yourself. I mean, be your own researcher and do your own homework and come to your own conclusions and don't just parrot what other people say. Now, with regards to Corey Good, you know, I guess, you know, the bottom line for me is that I have a difficult time accepting what he says as being factual. And you know, and one of the main reasons is, I mean, I've done a ton of research and I've done my homework, you know, and I incorporate that research in my novels. And so when somebody says, well, you know, you said thus, and so you know, how do you know that that's that that's true. Well, if I say that it's true, then it's because I've done the research and I've come to the conclusion, you know. And you don't just take you know, one source, as you know, as your evidence for whatever you're you're promoting. You have two or three or four sources that corroborate each other. And that's that's what good research does. With Corey Good, one of the biggest problems I have with him is that he doesn't have any evidence to back up what he's saying. Yeah, all of his all of his evidence is strictly antle. It's just you know, he's just telling me the story. And so, you know, with with researchers like Richard Dolan. I mean you mentioned that Corey is claiming that, you know that he coined the phrase solar Warden or or a secret space program or whatever. But Richard Dolan actually coined the phrase breakaway civilization, which he describes the Secret Space Program as being. And I mean that's documented, right, He coined that in his book UFOs and the National Security State, the first one they're actually too But you know, so that's documented. But for somebody like Corey Good and those who sort of fall into his category, again, all of their evidence is anecdotal. So I have a great big question mark with regards to what they say.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, and now what do you think why do you think going to coins the like solar Warden or the Secret Space Program as a breakaway civilization? Is it because they've surpassed the amount of technology that we will ever have. They're not telling us about it. They seem to, you know, act on their own accord. And do you think they have any connections Earth programs like like the CIA and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there. I think there are still connections with the Secret Space Program and uh, you know, governments and government agencies on Earth. I think the reason why Richard Dolan calls the secret space program a breakaway civilization is because they've moved beyond the word sort of beyond the authority of you know, the governments of the Earth and the and the institutions that that you know, that they kind of grew out of, and so they've become their own sort of government, their own civilization. They no longer rely or answer to the governments or the institutions on Earth, even though I still believe, I do believe that they still you know, use or utilize you know, government uh, you know, government institutions or whatever you want to call them, uh, you know, for their uh you know, for their for their technology. I mean, their technology is basically their own. They it's it's it's locked up in these in these secret programs and uh and it's not available to you know, the the regular governments or or you know, any of the the large corporations or whatever. Even though I think that there are still corporations on Earth that are producing their their hardware and their infrastructure. But it's case in point. There's just let me get a book here, and I want to quote something. Ah, where is it here?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: This is secrets let's see if you can see it, Secrets of Anti Gravity Propulsion. It's written by a physicist called Paul of Violet. And this this is what this is kind of a case in point with regards to you know, what we're talking about here. But he says, he says that in October two thousand and seven, I heard from a reliable US government source that Boeing recently completed a classified electrogravitics that's anti gravity electrogravitics propulsion project for the military that had certain novel features. The technology worked so well that they felt it could be a fantastic benefit if used on their commercial jet airliners. Now this is Boeing's that's making the statement. And they reportedly applied for declassification of the invention for commercial use, but they were denied permission because the government institution or the government program that had had employed them to work on this anti gravity program they said, no, it's not for general consumption, it's for our use only. And so you know, they've they've got all of these these technologies locked up in their black projects and they're and they're they're just not allowing the general public. I mean it would, it would revolutionize our society. But I think the bottom line comes down to the fact that if it gets into the public sphere, then anybody has access to that technology, including China, Russia, you know, Iran. I mean, so what they're doing is they've kept it locked up because they don't want anyone else to have it. And this was the problem with the atomic bomb program at the end of the the Second World War, the Manhattan Project, they kept it secret. They had fifty thousand people working on that project, yet they kept it secret. And it was I can't remember his name, but Tom one Man decided that no one nation should have this technology, it's atomic bomb technology. So he turned around and sold it, committed treason and sold it to the Russians. And that's how the the genie got out of the bottle. So they're being extremely careful with this this technology that they have and that they're using to make I get a question about Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: This is really important and I don't want to forget. That's why I didn't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I just I Michael Sala. I like Michael sala you know, I really do. But he's he's saying that maybe China has a secret space program, that Rush has a secret space program, and then we know, like Hi'm a shed from the Israeli space says that you know, he's talked about you know what I'm saying is like people are saying that maybe some other people.
Speaker 1: Have secret space rooms. And we know there's been UFO.
Speaker 2: Crashes all over the world, right, so I you know, Michael Schratt talks about that that it's a worldwide thing, that there's you know, so what do you think the chances are that this is like a multi government thing, but may or do you think maybe everybody gets along out in the space or something like, but like, you know, they have problems here on Earth, like I don't know, you know, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well it's it's the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right, and so if Earth is threatened by a malevolent entity, then you know there's there is the there's a good chance that nations will will collaborate in order to protect themselves and each other from this this threat. History has shown that that's not necessarily the case. When the Europeans landed in North America, the Indians didn't combine to resist them. What they did was they went to them and they said, look it, if you help us eliminate our enemy over here, then we'll be your friends kind of thing, and that happened the numerous case. But I in my research, I have heard hints of Russia having a secret space program in the sense that it's collaborated with Solar Warden and that there are bases in Russia like Abustagar and others that are associated with the secret space program. China, it's quite possible. I mean, they're really pushing forward with space exploration. They sent a probe to the Moon. I know that there's talk of China going to Mars, but you know that that may all just be smoking mirrors like it is, like NASA is just a big front to kind of like a smoke screen to to get people to look away from, you know, the what the secret Space program is doing. So it's like misdirection. So they're watching the Saturn rockets go up into space while the secret space program is building up you know this or that or the other thing, you know, on the Moon or on Mars or whatever.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you about that because I don't know if you saw this, but like Demi Lovado and like five other women, I think they put like a teacher, like you know, like and and this is crazy. This is what I mean about NASA, Like, you know, I think NASA is totally bullshitting with some of the stuff they do. They said they sent those women to space. I said, well, doesn't it I said last night I was on someone else's podcast. I said, doesn't it take like thirty years to become an astronaut? Like don't you need to know like certain things and how to be anti gravitical in space and stuff like. I think those women, if they really would have went to space, they would have had to train for a while. And also what I was thinking is if those women really went to space, they would have saw the Secret Space Program operations up there, you know, like they would the Secret Space Program is not just going to hide, you know, because they know that Earthlings are coming up to space. Like and thought I also thought, like why now all of a sudden, like they haven't. I mean, they send people they say the International Space Station, but I don't know, it's all so strange. And then you know, they say we haven't been back to the moon since nineteen sixty eight. Meanwhile, in nineteen sixty eight, we had like computers that are less powerful than our phones. Now you know what I mean, Like we have phones that are more powerful than that. Yeah, yeah, exactly. So it's a weird conundrum with NASA and like what technology they're actually showing to the public and what NASA is portraying is what is real and what's not?
Speaker 1: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that when you're dealing with an organization, if you will, as sophisticated and as technologically advanced as a secret space program. I mean. The thing is is these ladies just went into low Earth orbit. You know, it was like when William Shatner went up, It didn't actually go into space. They were just kind of at the you know, the the upper edge of the atmosphere, so you know, it was it was far enough up for them to get weightless, but that was it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's yeah, with regards to training, well, you know, Bill Shatner didn't have that much training either, So so what they're doing is they're just kind of taking a you know, just a sort of a quick trip up, you know, like I said, into lower Thurbit and then back again. And I just I just saw this this article where they talked about the fact that the monkey that they sent up in the early nineteen sixties had more training than than these ladies did when they went up. And uh, you know, which is which is kind of kind of funny. Now I think that it was just some kind of a gimmick, to be honest with you. I mean, you know, why send five women up into space? Yeah, for what reason? And and again you know, no training. So all they did was they just went up, they cruised for a bit, and they came back down again, uh, which which requires very little, if any training. I mean, they're talking about doing these these vacation trips again into low Earth orbit, you know. And anybody can you know, for the right amount of money, anybody can jump on this this rocket and and and take this trip. In my in my novel, in book four of my novel, I talk about the fact that the Secret Space Program has what they call a deep space platform, which is just another name for a space station, and they have it in Earth orbit. And in order to avoid now again, they have they have technology like cloaking technology, so they can literally hide any assets that they have from uh you know, anybody you know looking for them or or even accidentally, you know, discovering them. But in in my in my novel, I have that that deep space platform on the opposite side of the Earth from the International Space Station, So the is S can't see them, right because they're they're they're in geosync orbit and and they're there, they're opposite of the is S s, so they're never going to see them. And and again you know, you have you have their spacecraft that travels from Earth to the Moon and beyond, and uh, you know, as they're as they're exiting the atmosphere and headed out into space, again they're cloaked, so nobody can see them.
Speaker 1: You mean your three b's and stuff or whatever we're using.
Speaker 2: And I think it's the higher versions of the tr now, right, like they literally have like yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they've had this technology for a very long time. And one whistleblower that I spoke to, his father was a forensic accountant for the for the United States Army, and that meant that he had the highest he had the highest clearance above top secret, and he could go on to any military US military base anywhere in the world and open their books and look at their accounts. And after he was and of course he had to sign serious non disclosure agreements. But after he was retired, one evening, this this friend of mine, who is this whistleblower. Uh He and his three brothers were sitting out on the front porch with their dad, the forensic account for the for the United States Armed Forces. And dad had a few too many beers and and it kind of loosened his tongue and he started telling them about these things that that that the United States uh uh military had because he'd seen that, he'd seen the accounts, he'd seen the documents. And this is you've got to remember, this is in the mid nineteen sixties that he's telling this story. And he's saying that, you know, they already had an electromagnetic shield, you know, like in Star Trek shields up kind of thing. And so this is in the mid nineteen sixties, and they were testing it and it protected They had it mounted on a tank and it protected the tank from every weapon that they fired against it. Now, how do I know that this is true and not just you know, somebody sort of you know, making up a story a number of things. Won he said they had a problem with it. They couldn't figure out how to get the shield, the electromagnetic shield to extend underneath the tank so the tank could actually be taken out by a simple landmine. And another thing he said, He said the shield generator was almost as large as the tank and had to be hauled behind it in a trailer. And you don't, you know, you don't make up stuff like this. This is this is stuff that you've actually seen. The interesting thing is is that they may not have been able to get that electromagnetic shield underneath the tank, but if you put that, you mount that shield generator on an aircraft, and you have a three hundred and sixty degree bubble of protection. Now remember this is in the mid nineteen sixties, So what do you think that they have now sixty you know, sixty years later. I mean, they weren't just they weren't just sitting on this technology and going, Okay, we got it now, we don't need to do anything else with it. They've been working on it and developing, developing it and improving it since that time. And he told stories about other things, and then he said, boys, I shouldn't be telling you this, and they were saying, Dad, Dad, no, tell us more, tell us more. We want to hear more. And he told, you know, there are other things that he told about. You know, what they had back then, like they had they had a ray gun that was you know, like like Captain Kirk's phaser was a handheld directed energy weapon and he said, you know, the only problem with it was that one unit would cost about a million dollars in nineteen sixty five money in order to produce, so it wasn't practical for them to put it into general production. But that was sixty years ago. What do you think they have now, you know, I mean, I'm sure that they perfected that, and they're they're using these weapons in whatever conflict they're engaged in. So, you know, it's it's it's interesting that that, you know, the technology never remained static, especially military technology. It's always improving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always going to say.
Speaker 2: You know, they even say they have V two K, which is a voice to skull technology, and they said that's what they used in the Iraq War, you know, to like I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but you know, these people say they're targeted by the government.
Speaker 1: You know, there's like.
Speaker 2: Targeted individuals, which is a really fringe topic, and it's it's you know, I know it's hard to you know, like prove, but you know what there is, like, like I said, something interesting when you mentioned military technology, they say that we have like the two K you know, and they say they used it on the Iraqi soldiers and Desert Storm and they said that's what they got the Iraqi soldiers to like submit their put their weapons down or something like that. You know, Like it's so I definitely believe that it's out there. I mean, that's not proved, you know, it's just it's a it's a story, but you know, it's it's interesting. And then it's like would the would the would the government be you know, experimenting on their own citizens. That's a that's a big question, and that that's interesting because that also gets into the the the the the topic of alien abductions, military abductions and you know and all that stuff. What do you what do you feel about that stuff? Because I know the reason why I ask you that it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Off the top of the soul warden.
Speaker 2: But it's eufology related, and I know you've studied euphology. Do you feel like the military abductions and the alien abductions are happening if you had.
Speaker 3: To get absolutely yeah, absolutely yeah. Going back to what you said earlier, the V two K. I don't know if you ever watched Jesse Jesse Ventura's program that was on a few years back. He actually had something to demonstrate that where where they had this device and it looked like a like a parabolic mic, you know, it had the it had the dish and they could aim that at an individual. And he actually demonstrated this and did it on on screen where they had a person walking down the sidewalk across the street and this guy focused this this device at this person and and spoke several sentences. And then afterwards they went to the guy and they said, you know, okay, tell us what you were thinking, you know while you were walking and he and he spoke exactly what the guy with the device spoke. So it works, right, They do have that, uh and and Jesse Ventura demonstrated it on his program with regards to uh, you know the other technology, Yeah, absolutely, you know there's there are things that the the the black projects have, the black technology has that I think, you know, would would make us lay awake at night because of its of its capability. And with regards to the military abductions and the the alien abductions, yeah, they're real, they're real. There was a pupil that was done several years ago and they determined that five to six percent of the population of the United States has experienced an alien abduction. Now and and that's just the United States. That's not the rest of the world, because alien abductions are happening all over the world world. But you know, you think about there's there's four hundred million people in the United States and what is what is five or six percent of that?
Speaker 1: About dred thousand, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's like twenty million.
Speaker 1: It's more than twenty million. Wow, I'm not going to I think I'm going mad. You know.
Speaker 3: The thing that the thing that you have to understand is that those are only the people that came forward that answered the poll. There's probably a lot more that that don't want to talk about it because so horrific. You know, the experience is is just unbelievable. You know. It's the thing about the thing about you know, the UFO phenomenon and the aliens and everything that that you know, people talk about the aliens are not our friends. And you know, in the research that I've done and the books that I've read and the interviews that I've seen, uh, it's you know when people talk about any kind of contact or experience with these like there. The thing is, Robert is we're living in the age of deception. And that was why you know, my first two points, like you've got to be really careful about you know, what you choose to believe and the things that you hear. And the aliens are extremely deceptive. I mean, Bud Hopkins was was an abduction researcher.
Speaker 2: And I always book witnessed, yeah, the Fortill abduction.
Speaker 1: Of a tall story window by the Grays, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, that was Linda Cortil in New York. But one of the things that he said, and he and he interviewed like seven hundred and fifty abductees, and he said that the aliens are extraordinarily deceptive and operate in a covert manner. There is no doubt about that, he says. He also says, we can't trust what the aliens are saying to us under any conditions. And this is a guy that you know, I mean, if if you're going to listen to anybody, I would listen to him because of his his experiences with you know, with alien abductees and uh and and there's I've got I've got quotes by other you know, alien abduction researchers in that and they basically say the same thing like you're you're walking on very dangerous ground when you're interacting with these so called aliens and uh and so you know, the I I see a need for solar Warden because you know, Earth is being assaulted by these beings and uh and and and you know we we literally need to be protected from them, you know. I mean the things that they do to to you know, these abductees is just it's it's unbelievable. I mean, it's you know, it's it's the worst horror movie that you could ever watch. Really, and these people come back really severely damaged, not just physically but emotionally and uh, you know and intellectually. So yeah, we we definitely need a secret space program to protect us from these beings whatever they are.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that even goes for like what it's so called pleadians, and because it seems like some people are having like positive contact too, you know.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the deception. You know. It's it's like, you know, let's let's get them thinking that we're good and that we want to help them and everything, and then we get them into a position where they trust us and they believe us, and then we can manipulate them any way we want. Yeah, And that's that's the skeptic in me. Like, you know, I'm not just you know, taking all of this at face value. I'm looking at at what's going on. Like here's here's a quote by Carla Turner, doctor Carla Turner. She was a uf researcher. She was also an abductee, and she's she was murdered. Actually she's she's not agree.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say that I feel like she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is what she says, and I just I think that this is is it just puts everything kind of in perspective. She says, before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction, we should ask do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our probe our rectums, our fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?
Speaker 1: That's a really good point.
Speaker 3: You know, that's you know, that's that's in a nutshell. And you know, I mean, she she did tons of research on the alien abduction phenomena, and she was actually a participant, a reluctant one, but she experienced herself. So you're you're you're getting this quote from a person who's been there and done that, and and talk to a lot of other people who were there and done that too. So uh, you know, I think personally that these quote unquote aliens, like I said, they're not our friends and.
Speaker 1: We need.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's proof of the government or the military working with aliens? It's to some degree, because you know, a lot of times we hear in these military abduction cases that like it's like an alien abduction, but there's military there. Like Jim Sparks talked about that when he was on art Ball, and many other people have talked about that too, you know, so it seems to be a thing, right, I.
Speaker 3: Think that, yeah. I think that there are factions of the US, of the US and other militaries that are complicit with these beings and what they're doing. Well. I mean, there's the famous story of of UH of President Eisenhower UH and his meeting with the aliens at hallim And Air Force Base in New Mexico where he gets off of Air Force one, walks across the tarmac and enters a flying saucer that's parked there and makes a deal with the alien entities that that they would they would provide technology in exchange for permission to abduct an experiment on human beings. And of course he also there's there's also the famous story where again Eisenhower met with the aliens at what is now Edwards Air Force Base in California, you know, and and that that was the big story about where he disappeared. He was he was he was supposed to be golfing in California, and he disappeared for a day and a half or whatever, and everybody was concerned of where he was, and they came up with the story that he had a toothache and he had to go see his dentist, when actually he met with these these alien entities at Edward's Air Force Space was at that time it's called Mirok Air Force Space. So yeah, I think that I think that there is there is a number of factions that are complicit with these with these alien beings. And then you have like you have what is referred to as the Cabal, which originally started out as Majestic twelve, and they grew into what Eisenhower called the military industrial complex.
Speaker 2: And I was going to say, I heard I'm friends with Loria Eisenhower, you know, and she thinks that like her grandfather was like, you know, pretty innocent in signing the treaty with the Gray.
Speaker 1: She thinks that it was m J twelve.
Speaker 2: You know, I just want to get her story out there because like, you know, I you know, I'm not saying it's one hundred percent, but you know, like it could be, you know, because it seemed like Eisenhower did want to warn against the military industrial complex. You know, I don't know, I mean, without being there, it's hard to say, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he saw the potential danger of a group that was growing at that time into the military industrial complex and that you know, their their whole uh, you know, their their whole approach was military based and uh. And that's why you see the development of military technology being at the at the forefront of technological advancements and uh. And so you know, you you see these these different wars going on around the world and uh. And somebody once described to me as well, that's just you know, those wars are just a reason for them to use all of their new toysh their new technology. Whether or not that's true, I don't know. But you know, Eisenhower saw potential danger and he and in his you know, final address to the nation, he he, you know, he he gave that warning that you know, look out for these guys because you know they're they're again they're not necessarily your friends. But the thing about this whole, this whole UFO phenomenon, the secret Space program and that sort of thing is what a lot of researchers refer to as high strangeness. And that means that there's stuff out there that just does not make sense at all, and and there's lots of it within the UFO phenomenon. And I mean, I could go on and on and on about you know, the different the different aspects that just you know, they boggle the mind. They go like, that doesn't make any sense at all. Yeah, what we've just what we've just seen or what we've just read or whatever, it makes no sense at all. And and I think that's part of the deception that these aliens apply within this UFO community is is you know, they they're they're trying to to confuse people. And then and then they step forward and say, oh, well, you know it's because of this or it's because of that, and and what it is is it's just a way to manipulate. And and again, you know, I come back to my two points, like, you've got to be very very careful, you know, it's about what you're believing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you, are there any do you feel like there any specific events in history that you think are tied to Solar wardens activities.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go out on a limb and one of the well, I think this was at the end of that episode of Hangar one about space weapons. They talked about and I can't remember the name of the of the town it was. It was in Russia, and there was a there was a meteor that was had entered the atmosphere and its trajectory was to hit either this particular Russian city or close to it and potentially cause an awful lot of damage and an awful lot of loss of life. And they've they've got video from people in the city who are who were recording the the approach of this of this meteor, and in one of them you can see they do it in slow motion and they had to they had to enhance the video and everything, but you can see an object coming up behind this uh, this meteor, striking it and actually going all the way through it. And what that did, Yeah, and what that did was that disintegrated the meteor. And so even though there was still damage in this Russian city, it was minimal. And it's my opinion, and like I said, going out on a limb here, it's my opinion that that could have possibly been solar warden who uh uh targeted and fired on this metior to destroy it before it it struck and caused devastating damage. And in my first novel, I talk about that, I talk about how solar Warden has two primary objectives. The first one is to protect the Earth from things like that, like meteor strikes and that sort of thing, and also to keep space free from any kind of conflict from Earth based governments. So you know, you can't fire a missile up into space and then have it come back down and strike an enemy country kind of thing. They would eliminate that, and that's what SDI is Space Defense Initiative, was all about. And I think that was a front for solar Warden developing a web of satellites that were designed to protect the Earth from that sort of thing happening, of course. And then the second objective for solar Warden is to defend the Earth from from enemies that are that are non terrestrial, that are alien enemies. So it's it's you know what, I can't say definitively or conclusively that what happened in that and Wrestler with that meteor was a result of solar ward and protecting them, but it makes sense to me. Yeah, I guess that's as as they'll go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's interesting, And what I wanted to do is, you know, like in our other interviews, we've just talked about the like we've tried to talk about the facts of the secret space program, and like I was saying, guys, if you haven't seen other interviews with Peter, you can watch them on Rumble because they got taken off YouTube when my first channel got taken down. But they are on Rumble. But we've we've we've basically tried to prove the speacret space program. But what I wanted to do is, like I have all three of your books, and your books are written in a sci fi type fashion, Like for people who might be interested in getting your books, tell them a little bit about your books and like what you've written about and like and yeah, because I want people to get your books.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean I've written four books now I'm working on book five. This is a six book series and so I've published four of them and they're basically just about the secret Space program. And there they focus on excuse me, an F thirty five pilot by the name of Steve Richardson. His call sign is Scarecrow and he is this again. You got to remember this goes back. That book was first published in twenty twenty, and so the United States still had a presence in Afghanistan. And this pilot, this Scarecrow, was flying out of Bogroom Air Force Base, and he was an F sixteen pilot, but he had just recently transitioned to flying F thirty fives. And so what happens is he's flying a mission and he hasn't he hasn't an encounter with a UFO and Tier three B engaging in combat and as a result, is uh of their proximity to him. His his plane dies, basically loses power and crashes, and he uh, he parachutes out. He's injured, and he's laying on the ground expecting to die, and all of a sudden he sees this black triangle floating above him with white lights on the three corners and a red light in the center. And uh and the next thing, he wakes up on a on a carrier in space called the Nautilus, and uh, it's it's it's run or operated by an organization called Solar Warden. Now now Scarecrow, he's uh, he's an ACE pilot. He's he's one of the best pilots you know that there that there is in the in the US Air Force. And uh, so solar Warden UH invites him to to join, you know, their organization, and at first he's reluctant. He doesn't believe everything that he's seeing. But then Nautilus engages in UH combat with with an alien mothership and he witnesses first hand. You know, what solar Warden is is is fighting and it's very dangerous, and so he decides to sign up. And that's that's kind of the I don't want to give away anymore.
Speaker 2: It sounds that sounds cool. It sounds like a lot of people in my audience would like that. I hope you guys get Peter's but that sounds really cool. Peter I like that, you know, and and you guys I have the books and you know, Peters signed them all for me, you know, and stuff, and that was great. And you know what I was gonna say was, what are your thoughts on UH? David Grush, Jake, Jake Barber, and Jason Sands. You know, it's interesting because in the case of Jason Sands and Jake Barber, you know, these guys are doing like mainstream interviews like Ross Coulthard, and they're saying that they've been involved in like you know, like like they especially Sands and Barber. You know, I think Barber talks about that he was involved in psionic warfare, and I think Jason Sands alleges that he was part of like almost like a twenty in back program, which I find fascinating.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't deal with the twenty in back scenario in my books that I use. I use Scarecrow as a as a vehicle to introduce the reader to all of the technology and everything that's going on because he doesn't know anything about it. So he's asking questions, and of course they're training him and he's learning, you know, as he goes through the through the novels. Again. You know, I'm very skeptical about anybody who says that they've been involved with either Solar Warden or the secret space program, because because their evidence is strictly anecdotal, you know, I mean, they haven't brought anything back, or they don't have any you know, any like video or or any kind of of evidence, you know, documentary evidence, any anything like that. It's just a story, and so you kind of have to be very wary of that because anybody can make up a story. I mean, I've written four novels and it's just a story. But I don't present it as truth, and I don't present like, I'm not scarecrow, you know, I'm just I'm the author and I'm writing this story, and I'm presenting it as that this is just a story. But it's based on all of this research that I've done, and I've incorporated that research into the story. So I personally believe that solar Warden is real. And I'm going out on a limb by saying that, but based on the research that I've done, I can see evidence that it is real. And there are other researchers, you know, like much more important than I am who agree with me, you know, and they've looked at the research and they've come to that conclusion as well. So again, you know, the Corey Goods and the other guys, Randy Kramer's and those those guys. Sorry I don't mean to name names, but but again, all they the only evidence they have is is anecdotal and so I can only go so far with that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, but it seems like to me, though, like I'm not you know, it seems like they wouldn't if they wanted to keep this under wraps. They wouldn't want to give out any they wouldn't want anybody getting any evidence of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's that's the tough part, because like you know, they would definitely want to keep if they you know, to keep it under wraps, to keep it, like you know, and and that's what it seems like they're doing. Going back to what Richard Dolan said, if it is a breakaway civilization, which it seems like it is, you know, it's it's so it's so it's so tricky, you know, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's a tricky subject.
Speaker 2: It really I'm fascinated by it though, you know, I really am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and I I am too, Robert. And but the thing is is this entire you know, UFO phenomenon is just a literal mine field, and you have to be very careful where you step.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, so, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and that's and that's the the approach that I've taken is that I've I've tried to follow the you know, my two my two original points is, you know, don't don't believe everything everybody tells you. And and you know, I mean there I want to believe certain things, but I have to stop myself and go, await a second. You know, yeah you can, you can believe that, but what is your what is your basis of evidence? And so I try to remain you know, objective, and I and and I try to remain skeptical. And it's it's it stood me in good stead because you know, there's there's a lot of things out there that I've that I've after I've done the research and I've I've drawn my conclusion. I go, not, you know, that doesn't work for me, and uh, and then I find out later on that you know, that it was that it was something that was made up, or it was something that was contrived or or whatever. And and so I've gone, yeah, you know what, it was a good thing that I that I you know, took a hard look at that. Uh. And and that's what you have to do. You can't just go out, I want to believe in aliens, Well what's your evidence?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, you can believe, you can believe in in pink you know, in pink unicorns and that sort of thing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's true. And so, you know, especially with this with this uh, this whole phenomenon. You have to be very very careful.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think about time travel technology?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, like we hear stuff about the chronavisor and stuff like that, and then we hear about the uh the looking glass device, and we hear that, you know, like you know that the government may have portal technology or teleportation and stuff like which could be linked to time travel. Like what do you feel about what do you feel about the fact that, like the possibility of time travel technology.
Speaker 1: Do you think that could be there's something to that or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there could be. I mean it's again, it's it's it's one of those subjects that that you have to be very careful with. And I have time travel in my novels. So if you're a proponent of time travel scenarios, then then you'll like book two and book three. Uh So I think that there's a there's a possibility. I mean when you look at the technology that the Secret Space Program purports to have, you know that I've seen in my research, like I mentioned earlier, cloaking technology, anti gravity, propulsion, directed energy weapons, you know, all of these things. There is a possibility that they may have developed some form of time travel. But again, I'm not going to say definitively all. All I will say is that it's a definite possibility. Yeah, and I'll leave it at that. I just, you know, i'd have to do more research. And I'm doing research all the time, you know, and discovering new things and going wow, I didn't see that before.
Speaker 1: You know, I know, it's interesting, right.
Speaker 2: It seems like something comes up all the time. It's uh, yeah, well, we have about a couple of minutes off. Is there anything else you wanted to cover that we might have not covered today?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I guess the only thing I'd want to say is that, you know, with book four, Uh, here's here's the cover of book four, get it in the center. And anyhow, in book four, what I do is is, uh, I focus more on the paranormal aspect of the UFO phenomenon. Now. I have a paranormal element in all the first three novels, but in novel number four, I kind of, you know, unleash the chain and just let it, let it go kind of thing. Uh. And the reason why is because the UFO phenomenon in its entirety contains an awful lot of paranormal elements and uh. And so what I try and do in book four is I try and introduce that in a greater way and and also provide a different element to the conflict that solar Warden is engaging in with the aliens.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's not just physical. There's a paranormal, spiritual element to it. And uh. And that's what I've discovered in in in my research, a lot of UFO researchers, going all the way back to jail and Heinek and and Jacques Vallet and John Keel, you know, they all talk about the fact that the UFO phenomenon uh is demonic in nature. And that's their word, not mine. And so what I try and do is I try and incorporate that in a much greater way in book four. So if if you're you know, if that's something that interests you, then you know, read the first three books and then read book four and you'll love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I guess that's all I want to say.
Speaker 2: That's awesome and and and uh, how can how can how can people get the books? Like are they on Amazon or do they have to go directly to your website.
Speaker 3: Or no, well they can go to my website, and I've got all of the links to the various retailers and they can just click on whichever one they want to use, including the publisher. If you buy the book directly from the publisher, I get fifty whereas with Amazon, I get I think like ten percent or something. But you know whatever, whatever you're comfortable working with. You know, books a million of Barnes and Noble, All of the links are on the on the website underneath each book.
Speaker 1: Wait, Peter, you cut out there? How did you say that?
Speaker 2: So if they ordered directly from you, you get fifty percent. But if they order because I you your screen FROs That's why I said, are you still there?
Speaker 1: Because it's not your fault. But but how do people do that? So if they order from you, you get filmed. If they order from Amazon, it's only ten percent.
Speaker 3: If they ordered directly from the publisher, and there's a link on my website along with you know, all of the other book links. If they order directly from the publisher, I get fifty percent of the costs of the book. If you order from Amazon or Barnes and Noble or whatever, I only get ten percent. But you know what, if you're comfortable ordering from Amazon, then go for it or Barnes and Noble or Books a Million or any of the other retailers. All of the links are up on my website for each book. So when you when you scroll down or you go to the page with with that particular book, underneath the picture of the of the cover are all of those little mini boxes and you just click on one, you know, Amazon or Barnes and Noble or whatever, and that'll take you directly to them and you can order the book from them. So try and make it as easy as possible for everybody, and and you know, and give them whatever choice that they want.
Speaker 1: So and what's the name of the publisher.
Speaker 3: Publisher is book Baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that way people know when they go to order, they order from book Baby, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh yeah, this was awesome.
Speaker 2: Peter, Well, thank you so much, and uh yeah, I'd love to have you back on again as your research continues.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for doing this, especially early, because I know it's early here on the East coast. I don't know where you're at, but I'm on the east coast of Pittsburgh. I'm on Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, so it's kind of you know, early here, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm in Alberta, Canada.
Speaker 1: So are you three hours behind? Is at eight am? There?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's two hours behind. I'm Mountain standard time, your Eastern time. You're you're two hours ahead of us. So no, I'm I'm like I said, I'm honored to be on your podcast, and I always enjoy our conversations. Uh, this is this, This is great for me. I really I really appreciate you having me on. So thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, and thank you Peter, and I'll see you guys later tonight. I have an interview with Joan Widen. She's going to do some energy clearings for you guys tonight at six pm Eastern. She hasn't verified yet, but I think she's gonna. She usually verifies late anyway, so I'm just gonna go ahead and make the link and then if she decides to uh not do it, then you know, well then we'll.
Speaker 1: Just cancel it.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think that's tonight, guys, So whoever's watching this, if you you want to tune in to night at six pm Eastern, I'll be live again and thank you, get Peter and thank you everybody, and have a good night everyone, take care.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Robert