Speaker 1: It's the Three Whiskey Happy Hour, the podcast dedicated to single malts and blended opinions with your hosts Steve Hayward, John You, and some mystery woman named Lucretia, along with the floating cast of regular guests. So pour yourself, adron and settle in for another episode of one hundred proof Conversation.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this very special emergency podcast of the Three Whisky Happy Hour. Just to mention it, we actually already have this week's complete episode in the can. We recorded early this week for schedule reasons. We have Philmonio's from Notre Dame in for John You. This week. We also have a special guest appearance cameo appearance from Henry Kissinger. I think you'll find fun, and we do, for maybe about thirty seconds, take up the background of one of the main issues we want to talk about today. So the reason do I asked Lucretia on short notice, rushing back from the vet with her dogs, if she could join an emergency podcast is Trump has issued these executive orders today trying to, what do you say, reconstruct his policies against birthright citizenship. And you know, I don't even need to wait for the news tonight. I don't need to get on Twitter and Blue Sky to watch the left go berserk and the mainstream media. But I repeat myself, We're going to say Trump's define the Supreme Court. Trump's shredding the Constitution, He's attacking the Constitution, and this is all completely wrongheaded. And so I thought, let's get out ahead of us a little bit with our audience. And so here we are, so lucretia, how do you want to start on this? We both I haven't even showered day. I'm going a T shirt that's one for copy this morning. I've been so busy. But how do you want to start this? Do you want to explain what it says? Or do you want to go straight to the core constitutional argument? Or do you want to mention and that you know the important point that Trump asked the court to rehear the case.
Speaker 3: He did not no, no, no, he did not ask Here's the point. He indicated several weeks ago that the decision itself was so egregiously wrong and for all these reasons that he was going to ask the Court for a rehearing, which does happen on occasion. The court rarely grants those. John yu was very quick to point that out to me. But there's also a time limit. That time limit expired a couple of days ago. He did not go back, even though rumor had had it out there that Amy Coney Barrett was perhaps considering and I don't know if that was you know, that that could have been fake news. She was of course vilified very very strongly in in the media, but especially by the conservative punditry and so forth for her role in joining the dread Howard Roberts in the majority decision. That being said, I think it's not unreasonable to assume that because Trump decided that a rehearing would just be another loss, you know, a request for rehearing was probably going to be met with a no, that he decided to do this as especially since it's such a short amount of time after the rehearing deadline passed to find the find the openings in the Barbi Trump versus Barber case, to define in a more specific way who those people were who were not included in the subject to the jurisdiction of the United States phraseology. And so we're told that it is, of course diplomats, children of diplomats, children of aliens. It's a variety of interesting uh formulations about the people that are the children of people who are excluded. But one of the major reasons to do this, of course, is to which is something that that that I believe that Kavanaugh's uh concurring opinion UH left open was this idea that in fact, a very hard crackdown under the president's actual powers of already existing laws to stop birthright tourism, uh is one of the major folk I of this particular uh executive order.
Speaker 2: Well, I know it's one thing I haven't mastered this thing at all yet, because at a time I did notice one thing in the Wall Street Journal news story about it, which has already been updated twice this afternoon, and it said that, uh that the Trump administry or actually some private organization, the Migration Research Ins too something like that, has identified, for example, ninety six hundred newborns in the United States in twenty twenty four where the mothers gave foreign addresses on the hospital paperwork, which means they're not even trying to pretend that they're under the jurisdiction of the United States, right, And that's some one of those little sort of webshots. I think that forces the issue at least sharpens it a bit and moves the ball down the field.
Speaker 3: So you know, this is a new topic for a lot of people out there. For me, it's a very different thing. I actually know quite a few people who are Mexican citizens. There's a hospital in a place not far about fifty miles from where I live, or was of hospital in Douglas, which is a port of entry on the southern Arizona border. The hospital would take cash payments from Mexican citizens, Mexican pregnant Mexican mothers, and if you paid up for delivery at that hospital, then when time came to deliver, you could cross on whatever visa you had have your baby. And I actually probably know two dozen people whose citizenship was established that way. It was a long time practice. Now it wasn't a business, it was just a practice. They shut that hospital down in part because that came under a lot of scrutiny. But it is a problem. And whether it's the ninety six whatever it was ninety six hundred or two thousand that they estimate, it's a problem, and not so much necessarily just because of rich Chinese or rich Russians or what have you. It's a problem about who else is allowed to come here and establish citizenship. And then let's never forget all of the benefits that come to the family of an American citizen infant. I mean, you see it from the other point of view, all of this, oh, this honor of seventeen children here who are some of from are citizens. A legal amen is being sent back to his country. Okay, right, great, So.
Speaker 2: Now, by the way, a great hair guy says, it's a two whiskey Thursday. So John Hugh was on trance of to day, of course, like almost every day, I'm having a lefroy here at four thirty in the afternoon, just because. And Lucretia, do you need to go into the kitchen?
Speaker 3: I do, I do, but I'm too thirsty yet to do so. And this is already gone. I will tell you that I'm sorry. John and I are in the midst. Some of you may know. John and I are in the midst. And I've already and back and forth on the question of birthright citizenship. He believes that the court was right for a whole variety of reasons. I'm sure that if you haven't actually linked to that back and forth Stevie, should I haven't.
Speaker 2: We've tried to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: But is the first installments already up at Civitas.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, one was on the I want to say the Friday, and Jones followed on Monday. But I have my I have already given John my rejoinder. And here's an interesting thing, Steve, I want to mention this, even though it's it's you know, probably like uh sneaking the ending in. If you look at the wording of the citizenship clause of the fourteenth Amendment, it says all persons born or naturalized right. And if you go into federal law and federal regulations persistent pursue it to that law, what you will find are there are very specific requirements for a person to become naturalized. One of which is that you cannot have any allegiance to a foreign power, foreign sovereign, foreign prints, et cetera, et cetera. Another is you have to you know, be in uh, I forget the exact terminology. You can't be breaking the laws of the United States, basically, right, and or you don't get to become a naturalized citizen. So My argument to John, we'll see what he comes back with, is why would the Constitution then be interpreted to allow the children of parents, you know, whose citizenship is determined then by those parents. Why would an infant whose parents brought him or her here to under circumstances where they were here illegally, or they did so actually somehow nefariously, under birth tourism or something, why would they get to become citizens? But a naturalized citizen has to in fact absolve allegiance to another country, and soon there should not be two separate standards for being a birthright citizen versus a naturalized citizen.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm having flashbacks to Marbury for a minute. Do you remember Marshall's opinion turned on if what was it? You know, original jurisdiction, if that, if it meant that it could be any I'm I'm this is problem. I'm trying to do this for memory. I'm doing it badly. But the point was he said, if those words don't have a restrictive meaning, then they're mereser plusage and legal language should be mere. So your point about naturalization, if birthright citizenship is automatic slam dunk, then that term becomes mister plusage in the fourteenth Amendment. I don't know if that's been developed or not, but because I didn't think of it till just now.
Speaker 3: But oh, I mean actually believe it or not. Ed Earler talked about that.
Speaker 2: I believe, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, of course, but I mean, yeah, that is a very a very good argument that subject to the jurisdiction has a specific meaning. It does not mean anybody on the territory subject to the laws of the United States. It doesn't mean that in any way, shape or form. It refers directly back to the language of the Civil Rights Act of eighteen sixty six, which the Fourteenth Amendment was passed because there were there was a question about whether or not Congress under the Thirteenth Amendment had the power to pass the Civil Rights Act of eighteen sixty six. So the whole citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment is to make sure that the legislation passed by Congress in the Civil Rights Act of eighteen sixty six becomes operational. I guess that's the right where the implementation implementable, and the civil rights case is very clear. Subjectuist jurisdiction excludes aliens, right diplomats, those who invading armies, and Indians not taxed. Indians not taxed, John, my good friend John tries to argue that it's not fair to do this when he's not here. But he tries to argue that that Indians not tax is the only exception to the subject to the jurisdiction rule Congress. The Constitution explicitly says that, except it doesn't say that. In the first paragraph, that first section of the Fourteenth Amendment, it says it with respect to overturning the three Fists compromise repeats the same language excludes Indians not text. You can look this up yourself on the Fourteenth Amendment. The point of the matter is that there were categories of persons that under the Civil Rights Act of eighteen sixty six were specifically excluded, and those included Indians, They included aliens, those included those with allegiances to other countries. And the legislative history of the Fourteenth Amendment very clearly indicates that it is putting in place and using subject to the jurisdiction thereof as the catch all phrase for the very same people for which exceptions were made in the Civil Rights Act of eighteen sixty six. Anybody who reads the Fourteenth Amendment legislative debates sees that that's exactly the point the court didn't read it. Sorry, I got off of That's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to do here because I want to ask you stick to a half hour. I'd like to draw back for a moment from the legal train of arguments and talk about the political and broader constitutional arguments and how citizens should think about this, because, you know, I said at the beginning, you know what the left and the media are going to say, you know, Trump's define a court to find a constitution. And here I think, I know we've talked about this in the years past in our podcast, but I think maybe we should do a refresher. When I heard people say I was gonna be said, I immediately think back to the way Lincoln talked about how we should think about the dred Scott case, which of course drew upon Andrew Jackson and the whole idea that well, let me pause here and say that one of the things that Phil Muno says in his article we're discussing in the main episode in a couple of days is how's he put it, the Constitution was made for the people of the United States. It was not made for the judges of the United States. Right, the preamble does not say we the judges of the United States? Is we the people? Right? Pretty straightforward what that ought to mean. And he said it's been a mistake. And by the way, I think he's preaching him lucretia a stake to think that the Supreme Court has the primary or last word on this subject. So Trump is properly contesting the Supreme Court for how the Constitution should be. I mean, I've made this rantom four when you know President George W. Bush sidon McCain fine goldat and said, I think it's a violation of the First Amendment. But that's a subject for the Supreme Court to decide. It's well, which is impeach the guy right now for not upholding his oath of office to defend the constitution? Right, So, do you want to go to an argument or you want me to start it and you can fill start it.
Speaker 3: I want to give you all right, let me do.
Speaker 2: It this way. It's little noted in most of the Lincoln biographies, but when he came into office in eighteen sixty one. And I post a question about this to students, and then the answer they give me will tell you how bad things are in education. Say so, Lincoln comes into office, he finds the State Department has denied a passport to a free black, a passport application to a free black in Massachusetts who wanted to study abroad in France. Similarly, the patent office, I think in Philadelphia had denied a patent application from a free black, not a former slave, not even Frederick Douglass, who had applied for patent. And in both cases, the state Department and the patent office said, well, the dread Scott case says that blacks are not American citizens, no matter their slave status, and therefore they have no legal right for a passport or a or a passport or patent. Lincoln ordered those bureaucratic findings countermanded. And so I asked students, actually undergraduates. Law students usually can puzzle us a little longer, say was Lincoln defying the Constitution when he made those decisions? And I often get a majority of the class nodding their heads that yes, he did. Because the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution is that's what people think, and that's what the Supreme Court has wanted us to think. And Lincoln's point was, and this is what he explained is inaugural dress, right is I'll rephrase it this way. Actually, all three branches have their say in things. They have their different I have news. You can't just defy a court order, as Lincoln put it, as to the parties to that case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dred Scott is still a slave.
Speaker 2: Right, Red Scott still a slave. I can't make that go away. But and Lincoln loved to draw up on Andrew Jackson, who, in his famous veto message of the third Bank in the United States said I don't care if the Supreme Court is as it's constitutional. I don't think it's constitutional. And that's why I'm going to veto it. He didn't do it on policy grounds. He could have. I mean, he hated banks, just like Thomas Jefferson did. But the point is that we have become the sense that the Constitution belongs not only to the people, but to the other branches. To contest and push back against the Supreme Court is something that has afro feed. And so here's Trump doing exactly what Lincoln would say he should do. And now we sit back and watch the Left rage about how he's trying to destroy the Constitution, and of my rant on this it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a good rant. I want to go back a little more than the beginning of what you started. And I want to say this much. I know that some of our listeners out there know this argument, So if you already do, forgive me. But I really think it's an important one. If you've ever really studied Marburie versus Madison, which creates, of course, for the Supreme Court the power or at least further defines it, whether you believe it's in the Constitution or not. It's not specific, but defines for the Court the power of judicial review. It is very very important to look at exactly what it is that the Court does in Marbury versus Madison. The Court doesn't define Congress's powers with respect to what Congress can do about just any old thing, or what the President can do about just any old thing for that matter. The Court defines its own powers in Marbury versus Madison. The Court is saying that, no, we have powers under the Constitution. And because of the way Appellate power and original power works and all this other stuff you cannot add to our original jurisdiction, And they are saying what the Court's powers are there. That's the first use of an Act of Congress being overturned, and as you know, Marshall never overturns another Act of Congress in his thirty three year career on the Court. If you are talking about powers like the power to issue passports, the powers that are exercised by the State Department under the executive branch, ultimately it is absolutely up to the president to make a constitutional argument for what his powers are and why they're appropriately exercised. I believe that, and I also believe that the ultimate judge of that, of course, is the people. A dependence on the people. As you're going to hear me make the same lame argument again tomorrow when you listen to the the full podcast. I actually believe that it has been a terrible, terrible, what would you call it, acquiescence of the American people to turn over all of these decisions to the Supreme Court. It's easy, oh, well, you know, the Supreme Court decided this, and it's a really bad decision, but it's the law of the land. Now, Uh, that's that's you know, that's that's a really iffy thing. How does Lincoln put it? We will have he says, if we we will have completely turned over our Republican government to the the whims of this eminent tribunal. That's not it exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but although I'm goin a tribunal is the phrase he uses it. I sometimes wonder if he's being slightly ironic or circle.
Speaker 3: I think it was very nasty about that. Yeah, well, I wasn't sure Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we do have. One of the problems with the live chat window that I get is that it scrolls up and I can't see them recall the earlier questions. But our for somebody's not working for me. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Well, it does for me. The problem is is that I start reading them and then I don't listen to you anymore. I don't know what you're talking about. That that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Why would this be? I? Well, I do like I do like a question from the world's greatest condoment hater, Anthony Lucido, who says this is just for fun. If the corn degrees work, tourism can be banned does Katanji Brown Jackson read eight hour to send sighting Hassan Piker and the enduring greatness of Chairman. Now, you know, I hope she doesn't read your comment, Anthony, because she will probably say that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kidding. So so back to what So. I do think that what Trump is trying to do here is thread the needle a little bit into not just Kavanaugh's decisions, specifically Kevin, I remember concurs on the on the Fourteenth Amendment argument that but he says it's because it's up to Congress. It's a statuey thing, not not. He doesn't want to make it a Fourteenth Amendment ruling. And my problem John and I when we argued about this not on the last time we discussed birthright citizenship, he kept thinking I was saying that, you know that the Congress should defy the Supreme Court. Now I do think that, but for all the reasons I just talked about, that's no longer really very much of an option just to say we're we're going to repass a law and you're wrong, Supreme Court, because the Fourteenth Amendment's enforcement clause says Congress not the Supreme Court shall have the power to enforce. And so if Congress wants to define I've said this all along. If Congress wants to define exactly what birthright citizenship means, I believe they can do so. But yes, no longer because of the way the Court decided the opinion that they the way they did. I think Trump is looking for that little maneuver room that Baby will allow because he's much more specific about who it is is covered under subject to the jurisdiction and who isn't, and much more specific about how his powers as executive allow him to make decisions with respect to those people that are clearly executive power decisions. That's what I think is happening here.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me take two more questions, want of answers, just very quickly, both from Gail w She repeats a question since my scroll isn't working that I think we talked about this. But I think, Gail, maybe you came on late. Didn't Trump request a rehearing? The answers, Yes, but that rehearing period expired a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Something he did not request it. He said he was going to and he did.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, Oh, I see. I thought he he wasn't gonna win anyway. I mean they you know, no, probably not, never get that. But the more serious question is, and you know, we've talked about this before, and so Lucretia, I think I want to lem me you to sort of one and a half answers at al Summer. You see your question, Lucretia, if we think the ruling is wrong, why do you think the conservative justices, to many of them, lovely Barrett and Roberts went along with it. Do you think they're buckling under threats. I don't know, but I think they're weak minded myself.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I do too. I do too. So let me leave aside Amy Coney Barrett for a moment. One thing that I've noticed is that persons who have a personal stake in citizenship, which is not how should I say not children born to parents who's who have lived here their entire lives and were always citizens. Okay, if you have some if you have a brother or sister who's a naturalized citizen, or your parents came here and you were a naturally citizenship, that's our co host. By the way, it was naturalized at the age of two that I do think so. In amy Cony Barrett's case, she has several children that are adopted from Haiti. Maybe that's it. Maybe it's not. Leave that aside. In the case of Roberts, Roberts is constantly more worried about the integrity of the Court than he is the integrity of the Constitution. He thinks they're the same thing, and they're not. It's I make I make fun of him constantly, the dread coward Roberts. It's an understandable position, and in some ways it is the fulfillment of what Madison tells us, which is that ambition on behalf of the integrity and the reputation of the court. That's the thing that's driving Thomas all of the time. It's it's it's the right thing. The problem again is that he should realize that it's not the integrity of the court, full stop. It's the integrity of the court upholding the integrity of the Constitution. That's really what's required of him. And yeah, go ahead. And so if you look at it really politically.
Speaker 2: Steve, yeah, well that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 3: Decisions in what are considered in favor of Trump, you know, the left attacks him, and maybe they threaten and do all of those things. And I do think that Tom, excuse me, that Roberts is often motivated by wanting to appear fair and impartial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, let me make a small modest defense of him, which I think you'll mostly agree with. I think it's not a neugatory thing to worry about the loss of public confidence in the Court. The reason I say that is, of all of our government institutions, the only institution is really a substitution, is the Pentagon that is higher in public esteem. Supreme you know, Congress is in the toilet. The president's ratings that I mean, all the presidents end up where Trump is now in the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: But it may not be the Pentagon. It's actually the military.
Speaker 2: Military.
Speaker 3: It's two different things. OK, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But the point is is that Supreme Court holds up Well, I don't think that's entirely the maneuvering of I know it's going down. I'm coming to that point, but it's not anywhere near as bad as Commerce and the rest. I do think that one of the reasons for that is because they don't televise their hearings. I think if you actually televise them, start having show voting by the lawyers and the justices, I would get and I think the public would get sent it. Anyway, The point is it's not an oratory consideration. I think the Sarah is good book recently on the Supreme Court called Last Branch Standing. I think it's called there's something to that point. However. Oh and I'll give one other point for Roberts. You remember when Chuck Schumer made that menacing speech on the steps of the Supreme Court, You're going to reap the whirlwind for these and Roberts put out that public letter saying to Schumer, you are being reckless and endangering us. I wish Roberts would do a lot more of that kind of thing. That said, I think your argument is on the whole that is a dereliction of duty on some level of the spectrum. So I agree with you on that part. But you know, he's a Burkean. Let's put it that way. People Saylito is the Burkean. It's really in some ways Roberts.
Speaker 3: And again, you know, I'm very rough on him. I should concede all of the benefits that we've had because say, Roberts was Chief Justice and not I don't know, Lawrence Tribe perhaps, or you know, something like that.
Speaker 2: Mike or Mike Ludick, who's gone totally yeah.
Speaker 3: But maybe Mike wouldn't have been so crazy.
Speaker 2: Who knows, I can't.
Speaker 3: But that being said, how many people went to Earl Warren and said, if you keep going in this direction, you're going to ruin the reputation of the Supreme Court. And if they did, it wouldn't have mattered, because the opposite happened. The Supreme Court became more and more powerful in terms of setting policy large policy initiatives in this country as a result of Warren completely saying, screw you to any sort of conservative attitude about how the Supreme Court should decide decisions. And I don't mean conservative, it is impolitical, but I mean truly, let's think about conserving the concert, not advancing certain leftist progressive policies. Right, barn didn't care. He didn't give a damn about balancing decisions that are going to piss off the left versus decisions that are going to piss off the rights right.
Speaker 2: Well, if he ever did, he quickly, really, he and others especially quickly realized, hey, we can get away with that. What else could we get away with it? It just got worse and worse.
Speaker 3: Right and Mike put in their threats to amy Cony Barrett are a great concern. I agree. I mean, I don't think anyone never mind of a mother of eight children, you know, a young mother, fairly young, of eight children, should should be fearful for her life or the life of her children. The Left is to blame for that though, And oh yeah, which is I think what Steve was saying a moment ago in many ways is that there has not down Yes, there has not been the pushback on the on the I mean, now we have a possible, supposedly the likely Democratic nominee for president in twenty twenty eight talking about abolishing the Supreme Court at the very least, you know, completely stacking it. You know that people are saying this all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, So right, I mean understand that if we get I mean we want to wrap up here soon. If we pack the Supreme Court, that it's a public approval will tank because it will become an openly partisan institution. And the Left doesn't care because they want to win. And so by tearing down the court. Now we'll excuse them from the blame for that happening. Can I just and let me begin with this. Maybe I've got an article in the can for Cibitas about what I'm calling I'm hoping that the next Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Mental Illness will include what I'm calling pcb D Progressive constitutional bipolar disorder. Because on the one hand, they're yelling, as they will today, Trump is a threat to the Constitution. Also, progressives, the Constitution stinks. We got to change it and junk it and change it wholesale. Well, which is it? Guys? Can you make up your mind? Please? And you know one of them is well, I'll stop there because you can read the article when it's done, but when it's out finally, but this is part of it. This is okay, I'll stop there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean the idea that the Democratic Party in Wisconsin, never mind what happened in Michigan, but that you said bipolar. She admits to being bipolar. Literally, I mean in an absolute nut job. She acts like an out job. She you know, despises her own child because he's half white and and people are going to vote for that. Oh, I mean, what, what in what world does was Robert's thinking, He's going to look like the statesman above it all and convince people of the integrity of the court and the low rally around and say yeah, yay. I mean in a world where somebody would vote for say ed or Hong Francesca Hong.
Speaker 2: Korean. Yes she is she Oh Hong is a Korean name.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't think so, but that's what I've heard from But anyway, Curry that you can't reason with people like that, why did you.
Speaker 2: Well, this is off topic and.
Speaker 3: We really do need but you said backwards, Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what we will take up in a future general episode. I just read the date on this today. If you take a minority candidate and a white candidate and you give them exactly the same positions, make them radical positions, a majority of Democratic voters will vote for the minority candidate and be more hesitant about the white candidate. Why because being a minority for the Democratic Party for a long time that was a big plus factor. This is what should make people very scared about this guy in Michigan. But we'll treat that in some detail down the road.
Speaker 3: I can't let this one go by No, no, no, what you said. I agree, Michael Leak, Koreans don't know how to cook turkeys.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we are. I had the wrong setting on my well, you know, okay, have nice drink. So when you hear all this crazy stuff today and tomorrow about Trump's attacking the Constitution, now you know why, you can just let it roll off your back like like water off a peaking duck.
Speaker 3: And so can I make a prediction at the end of this for a year and a half or something from now? So I believe that you know there. I'm sure that there are all sorts of leftist organizations already preparing their challenges to friendly district court judges out there, when I mean, one would think that they have to at least wait until the Trump State Department denies a passport to someone, but who knows not with our district court judges these days, I think that this is going to go back to the Supreme Court. And I think that Trump may very well be getting close to the point where he's going to ignore district court universal injunctions. Yeah, why wouldn't you, Why wouldn't you at this point if you're Trump I don't know. Maybe he'll wait till after the midterms, but.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm going to give Anthony Lucia the last word. I wouldn't see what Scott Pelly thinks. Although actually, so you know, my my great mentor Stan Evans said that great Trolly said. You know, whenever there's an important public policy issue, I want to know what Bono thinks. It's importantly know what celebrities think about public and healthcare and stuff. I actually, Katy Perry says healthcare should be free. You know, I think Katy Perry concerts should be free.
Speaker 3: To Actually, you know what, I'm I might have to change my mind about that because it turns out I actually care what Aaron Rodgers thinks.
Speaker 2: Hmm yeah, okay, okay, all right, we got to go you guys up Saturday.
Speaker 3: It was to see you all sort of not the lovely part the scene, right, okay, by everybody bye?
Speaker 4: You know that they'll never let music.
Speaker 2: Comes far the leader.
Speaker 4: No, it's a farm up, the fell at the firms, the big one, the red one of the counas in choice after the countdowns, to see what they think.
Speaker 1: They said, that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Come any They're written and it Ricochet join the conversation.