Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report and now here is investigator at Opperman.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, private investigator Ed Opperman. You can find me at Opperman Investigations and Digital Forensic Consulting if you reach out to me through my email Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. Otherwise, check out our Patreon, The Opperman Report, Patreon. Everything here Monday to Friday am I from ready. We can find over at Patreon with the ads and a commercials cut out. And then other than that, you go uh Friday night, every Friday night, fourteen long years. Every Friday night spreaker dot com, Apple plays Spotify, iHeartRadio, one hour of brand new solo content, which we're going to be doing live soon too. We're gonna go back to the live thing with the video and then two hours of brand new podcast content over at spreaker dot com and it's a chat room and get an email notification when we put up new content. And as well, we play repeats every single day to the week. Every Monday morning we play every morning. We play repeats at the Speaker channel that people love and if you love repeats, you'll love our guest today Michael Parsilli, Mike Parsilli, Mjvictims dot com. I met Mike about probably about thirteen years ago, twelve or thirteen years ago, man, and he has been on at least a couple of times a year since. Incredible content. Always the guys we go to expert on Michael Jackson and all these kind of cases, an advocate for children and survivors and stuff to it. Just pours his heart out into his work and a great guest and a great friend. Michael PARSIALI are you.
Speaker 1: There, Hied, Yes, I am hey.
Speaker 2: Great to have you back, man. Sure. Remind the audience, remind who is Michael Parzilli.
Speaker 1: Well, long, long time ago, Well, you know, right during the prehistoric ages. I started a web page at Facebook page gold Wade Robson Supporters, because Wade Rosson has come forward it made some claims about abuse and he was just getting lambasted by everybody and no one believed them. And that story resonated with me because I am also a CSA survivor, and I said, you know what, I want to do something that's going to support these accusers before they get their day and try or if they ever do and I started that page and then it's sort of Boston up to different social media networks, and I've been doing it ever since, and it's been a very strange ride, to say the least.
Speaker 2: You know what, I was just thinking, you seem to be like a lone ranger. You're out there fighting a good fight. Are Do you have any allies out there? Then when you're because the Michael Jackson side of things, the brainwashed devoted fans are so organized. Yeah, they're so organized that they love each other. They're just so coordinated. What about Mike Parsy, Andy, do you have an army behind you? I don't think you can promote or recommend.
Speaker 1: Sure, Well, there's a couple of things. First of all, there's a new channel out there. I highly recommend. It's called Surviving Michael Jackson. It's also on YouTube, and it's brand new and there's content I'm sure that people would really like to see. The other person is a woman by the name she goes by Roxanne Roxanne, and she actually just did a protest up in Canada when the movie came out. She was outside one of the theaters and doing parts. But she also has a great deal of content she's been around I want to say, five or six years somewhere around there. And then if you go to the reddit is a Leaving Neverland reddit that I don't run, but I highly recommend. They've used some of my work and they've also post all the time and so people can get like the latest in a written form with them as well and et cetera. So there are definitely more more than you know when I first started. So at least there's some other people coming forward and trying to support these individuals.
Speaker 2: You hook me up at that fellow Z who was in the air. He had really some good information.
Speaker 1: Yes, Z is still. He's usually will show up on he has his own little channel, but he also shows up on Roxanne Roxanne a lot of times. He'll be a guest and they'll they'll have like a panel type situation going on. So he's another one. And then there's one that is kind of unique. His Matt's m A T t FTR. Now, he was in originally the Leaving Neverland film Bashing Bashing Wade Robson, but he since has had a you know, a sort of you know, come to Jesus moment where he realized, wait a second, this is just what was I thinking, And he's now supports the victims, so a total turnaround, which is kind of unique. So there are definitely people out there that you know, are supporting the the the ec users of Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: So so, Micha, let me ask you a question. We we laugh about the supporters of Michael Jackson fans. What do you make of them? Are they gullible or do you think that they're evil? That they know and they they what do you make of it? You know?
Speaker 1: What I can tell is a lot of them are just disenfranchised people that have found a community. And that community is what's really strange from what I can hear from people who got out of that community and went back into whatever the story is is there. It's run very cultish that you if you say the wrong thing, you will get you know, sort of all of them will jump on you, and you better, you know, denounce what you just said, because you'll be shunned by the community. So they're very very like that, and I think they they because a lot of their their belief system not even really idea. He's more of a belief system of what Michael Jackson, the good things that Michael Jackson was trying to promote, you know, about taking care of the planet and you know, making sure that you know, you don't have you know, starving children and the things that he was he was putting out there they really believed in. The problem was they don't realize he was doing that as a smoke screen for his crimes. So and then the other part of people that there's a huge r there's a public relations bought farm campaign. I am sure that it's out there because they use a lot of the same talking points and it's like, I look at these accounts that just pop up after like you know, they've only been around like three weeks, simball saying the same thing. So there's no doubt that they have, you know, a public relations team because a lot of people realize a big part of public relations is social media. Now that was not the case, but now you have to. So if they want to resurrect Michael Jackson, they're going to have to also use social media to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they got there. It started really around the time of who was that guy of Johnny Depp when he had his lawsuit and who was that guy Andrew Tate? They both Yeah, they had it down to a science with those tiktoks and those reels and stuff like that, you know. So, and then we were just talking off there about how with this thing came out about how they're saying now that Michael Jackson was saving children from Epstein's Island. He was, but I think also too, he was saving children from drugs, and he was taking all the drugs himself so that the kids would get their hands on it.
Speaker 1: Well, when we get further in there is allegations about drugs that is no, he wasn't the only one taking them. We'll put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's his name? When I had Vince and FM men on the show, he was talking about how he got those Casher kids addicted to drugs and.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 2: And you don't hear that, you know, you don't hear people talking about that. And you want if you got a young kid on those freaking opiates, man, they it's never the same. You're just never the same. And even if you kick it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I agree with you, Ed, And that's a you know, that's a that's part of the destruction. They just think it's you know, the use is one part but you're right, that's also part of the you know, the total destruction of the of these children.
Speaker 2: So let's get into your stuff. You send me some notes, and you know, I know, you always gotta focus and you as you your thing. That's why it's always said good because you're prepared. You know you're prepared, unlike me. I'm reading your notes for the first time now. But the first thing you wanted to talk about was this this called a biopic. Oh biopic. Okay, I'm making a joke like I don't know how to read because this person I'm reading it. But so the bio pick, the movie that just came out to Michael Jackson movie, what do you make of that?
Speaker 1: It's if you want to see it's literally if you want to listen to a greatest Hits type album and a visual type atmosphere. That's essentially what it was. And the peoplen't realize there's so much backstory to that biopick. And the reality is is that that biopick originally because they knew they were going to get backlash, and you have Antoine Fuqua and you have Lions Kate backing it, and you have all these somewhat notable actors that are going to be starring in it that how do you really glorify somebody who has all these allegations against them. So originally they were going to address these allegations, and the opening scene, if I am correct on this, I think I am was supposed to be Attorney John Branca, who is now the head of the estate. He was going to be featured by one of the only real known actors, Miles Teller, to come up and show how you were saving Michael Jackson from these puffle allegations and what they were trying to do to protect him, and he was going to get a central role in that. But unfortunately the estate and I don't know if this was planned, but the estate somehow I had amnesia and didn't realize they weren't supposed to portray Jordan Chandler in any type of film or documentary or anything. That was part of the agreement. They were both supposed to stay silent. Jordan Chandler has done that, but they said, oh well, now we have to scrap the whole all that part of the movie. My firstonal opinion is is I think that it was John Bronco was really it was better to ask for forgiveness that maybe they can kind of get that through and if they didn't, then you know, they can always just cut that part out. Now becomes the greatest Hits movie and everyone's going to be happy. And it looks like they were trying to tell part of the story but all they got shut down. That's what I personally believe, because that's that's.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, if that's if that's correct, that that would be a brilliant strategy. You know, well, we want, we wanted to talk about it, but we couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't. Oh I'm sorry, and it's you know it. And so that part of the movie was taken out. They're now saying, well, you know, if Michael Jackson movie does good enough, does good enough, we're going to have a part two that's going to resurrect a lot of the other parts that we weren't supposed to talk about. But the reality is is they barely pulled off what the the aesthetic of Michael Jackson. So when you're getting to part two, you're now going to have to deal with the plastic surgery. You're now going to have to deal with the fact that his Vidal igo you know, he keeps down a different shade and has different features and they look really bizarre, and that's gonna be hard to put on a huge, major IMAX screen without people really being kind of rather disturbed by it.
Speaker 2: So what about the drugs that they're not going to talk about the drugs? It was a huge part of his life.
Speaker 1: Well no, they they Well, that's a guess. And the part too, you would have to and that's family intervened at the very end of his life, So you would think that that would definitely be a part of it. But I'm sure they'll also have to somehow come up with I know exactly what they're going to say. Well, Michael Jackson had an accident on the Pepsi commercial fact got him addicted to opiates, and and poor Michael Jackson was suffering all these years with its excruciating pain, which I didn't realize that people who have been burnt have pained their whole lives. That I thought that that kind of you know, doesn't you know regionally when it happens there, but then it goes away. But who am I to say anything but the But I'm sure they would address it in that way. They minimize it, and it really wasn't hit fault. It was just useful doctors that were injecting him with things he didn't know.
Speaker 2: You know, it's amazing too, because you gotta admit, the guy had a huge career. The music in the concerts and the albums were huge, man, what you know what brilliance. But they can't put together a freaking movie about this guy's life. They can put in they can't put together like a real uh uh Academy award, stars and stuff, you know, like that's the estate and the people around him were just such always like such a circus from beginning to end, from the from his father, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They they because they knew they were walking on eh shows and they also knew that they were hiding something from the people who were, you know, essentially funding it. And that was the fact that they had paid other settlements secretly. And this was going on during the negotiations for the movie, and they even went back We'll get into that later, but this they went back to try to patch that up by the way, while it was it was going on, but it's they so they couldn't really give what they wanted to give because they knew they were dealing with a whole bunch of things that we're not going to fly. And you know, but I, like I said, I saw some of the trailers. I wasn't personally wasn't that impressed. I thought it looked very TV movie of the week. I thought it it didn't look really that impressive. I think what carried that movie and why it's so it's, you know, making money, is the fact that it was all of its hits and people are very nostalgic, and well, the music comes on and it brings back a feeling and everything else gets forgotten, which is I think they would be smart to stop at one. That's what I would say. You did it, he made money off of it. I think he might not want to push the envelope here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if they make money, they'll do it all over sure. And know what about Paris Jackson, she made some statements about this, seeming that she wasn't supporting what's going on with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Paris Jackson came out because I get his name, Dominic Domingo, I forget his name, but he's playing Joe Jackson. He made a statement that Paris Jackson, you know was, you know, was taking part of helping with the movie script and she approved, and Paris Jackson heard that and she says, well, wait a second. No, she goes, I put my notes in the first draft of the script. You guys ignored them and threw them out, and she goes, so I have nothing to do with the movie, and she says, you know, she goes, I just think it's more important if, you know, instead of monetary game, I think it's more important to tell the truth. And the other thing that was going on right during that statement that he had made Coleman Domingo, that's his name, Coleman Domingo, it was the fact that it was being released that the Cassio family had received the settlements. And she was very very close to the Castile family. They grew up essentially together, and she was shocked that that was hidden from the people who were the heirs of the estate. Because the reality is is the people running that state don't have to really tell them anything. They can kind of just run it and you know, oh, well, we're running it. We do as we please. But that sort of thing you would think they would tell them about, and they didn't actually funnel the many money through LLCs and did it as a life rights purchase. So what happened was was that she had no idea that that was going on, and I think she believes I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Casio settlements that since I've interviewed Vincent, if I'm.
Speaker 1: In, what was that eving I'm sorry, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I interviewed Vincent, I'm in, and I'm wondering if this settlement with the Casios came after my interview with him.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it was before. The first settlement was in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, so that was that was done, and then there was we'll go, like I said, when we get into the Castos, I'll tell we'll discuss like the fact that the state went back to them, but but that that was never told to any of the children of Michael Jackson. Then hey, look, we're going to be paying off other accusers because she wasn't They weren't the only ones. There was another female accuser that's unknown that they also It was that they paid so and because she was close to the Casio family, it was reported that she reached out to the family and especially wanted to talk to Marie Nicole because Paris Jackson was a she was assaulted, which I think she was fourteen by a stranger, and so she kind of gets it, she understands, and I think she was shocked that this family that she knew actually had made allegations and that one was a female. So I think that really talked to her. She's like, I don't want to have anything to do with this, you know, and the other.
Speaker 2: Tell me off that they stayed they stayed at with the Cassios air of the nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so after nine to eleven, Michael Jackson I think didn't want to go anywhere, so he ended up staying in New Jersey with the Cassio family for three months, and they essentially treated him, you know, like you know, like family, and they would watch his children. Not even even before this, they would watch his children, but they were, you know, the playmates for the for both you know, Paris and I think you know Blanket and Prince number one. They would they would do this. And but even before then, Frank Cassio was so entwined with Michael Jackson. He knew him for so long and was with him all the way up into his twenties that and he was also like a caretaker for her at times as well, so she knew the family and it was probably one of the you know, one of the only relationships outside of you know, staff that those children had that were other children, you know, that was consistent in their lives.
Speaker 2: So what what you hear from Paris? What's going on with Blanket and Prince?
Speaker 1: Well, I think Blanket renamed himself to beat either Beg either b G or Biggie b I G I S. I don't know how you pronounced it, but he renamed himself after that, and then Prince. So they are very much on the you know, Prince the first is very much big on Michael Jackson's charities. They'll do go out and do charitable work and he'll be like a front man for that and then BEG or Biki or whatever it is he does. He's very quiet, he stays to himself. He does from correct. He does like a podcast on I don't know if it's gaming or comics or whatever. But so they're they're not the youngest child really isn't in the spotlight. The oldest you.
Speaker 2: Are got you got you okay, So then that that pretty much ties up the whole story about the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the movie, Like I said, it's they just they basically just broke a profit. Now, so people don't realize the movie cost. It was one hundred and fifty million dollars in production, cost another one hundred million in in in promotion, and people think, oh, well, you know, they now have made a profit, and they don't realize that only fifty usually fifty to sixty percent of that goes to the investors. The rest of it goes to the theaters. So it's not like, oh, gee, we no, you have to hit a threshold. So their threshold was about five hundred million before they started seeing a profit and they're now into that feel. But it's going to be shown on streaming, it's going to be I'm sure there's tons of merchandise, so they definitely are going to be making a good amount of money with I don't think they're going to make the billion that they said they were going to make, but I think they'll make, you know, a fairly hefty profit off of it.
Speaker 2: Incredible, man, incredible anyway, the Michael Jackson biopic. So then the next thing you mentioned, he was the ridiculous conspiracy theories what's that.
Speaker 1: Well, we already touched on one, which was the They had put out an AI video which is obviously AI of mccullay culkin talking about how Michael Jackson based him from that evil island when he was a child and he wouldn't go, not realize he met. The island wasn't purchased until nineteen ninety eight, which would have made mcully culken eighteen. And then it probably wasn't really up and running to the ear with two thousands once he had to do construction on all of this. But yeah, Michael Jackson somehow was come out scurrying children away from going to the Epstein Island, which is on its face ridiculous for anyone that does like a five minute Google search, but they have put it out and now they put out another video about how Michael Jackson knew about Epstein and he was trying to save these elites from preying on children, that he was the good guy and he was trying to prevent all these like elitists from getting a hold of children. And the other theory is is that Michael Jackson somehow was killed by evil Jewish, evil Jewish cabal of some sort that wanted to take him down. So if they were using these awful things to do to kill him, and it's just all of it is. It's what people need to realize is that all these what I call grifters, they all have a brand, and that brand caters to a certain part of the populace and a certain part of thinking. So you have people that you know, want to believe in Q conspiracies and they want to believe in that, you know, you know, they still believe that Trump's a great guy. That they will form it, formulate a narrative that's going to cater to them. And then you have people that want to believe that, you know, Michael Jackson was protecting people from Epstein Island and that they're really good people and they're trying to save the children. So they'll gear it to those people. They have all these different factions, but the one thread is that if you post a positive, glowing Michael Jackson, you know, video or thread or whatever it may be, it's going to get eyes on that particular threat because there's so many people that want to believe that, and he has so many fans and it's a built in audience. You don't lose. By doing that, you will you will get people that will follow you from me at eternity because of that fact.
Speaker 2: And Okay, but I can guarantee you if I were to put out a Michael Jackson positive Michael Jackson show, it wouldn't I wouldn't get any traffic on it. So who's ever made that Macaulay Culkin video? Uh? Yeah, has some juice behind them, they have a PR agency behind them. But it can't be cheap to do that. Can you make it a think?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, AI is really easy to use because you can prompt it and they're okay, I want Macaulay Culkin to say this at this time, or take a video and then manipulate it to make it sound like he's saying something. But you're right. The part that I agree with is that a lot of this sort of engagement is is false. Is it's fake. It's people just you know, bots and things like that that are you know, because again, I wat times I'll spend I'll look at a post and say none of this makes sense. I'll look at the people liking it. I'll go and look at their profiles and the profiles are like brand new or they you know have maybe you know, two or three posts in their whole you know, ex Twitter career. So it's but there is money in the sense of that you're going to get eyes onto your particular brand. And then if you have a YouTube channel, are a you know, another way of parlaying that into dollars, You'll do that and are you just might get enough subscriber to whatever you want to subscribe to. It's but yeah, there's a lot of definitely bizarro wacko conspiracy figureies.
Speaker 2: But but in reality there is We see in the Epstein files as pictures of Michael Jackson next to Jeffrey Epstein. Now you would think that would be like a you know, some kind of a nail in some kind of a coffin in some kind of a cemetery. You know, what do you because we do know? Okay, I talked to Vincent FM man. He said Cassio had Epstein's phone number in his cell phone. We know Chris Tucker, there's a there's the nexus stay between Chris Tucker, Epstein and Michael Jackson and Ron Burkele. I think Ron Burkele today owns a Netherland right.
Speaker 1: Guess yes, he I's got any millions expense on it.
Speaker 2: But yes, right, so, and he's an Epstein buddy too, he's a mix up with and there's that picture with Epstein and Jackson set up. We noticed there's many connections that are not positive one of these rescuing people, but that there's other type of connections there. So what do you make of the connection between Epstein and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: I don't, you know. My personal belief what they say is is that Michael Jackson was looking at a property in Palm Beach and that property was owned by Jeffrey Epstein, So he was going over there to look at that property. And he also at that time I think there was one of Epstein's victims that somehow wanted to end up talking to Michael Jackson. I mean, I don't, I don't know. I just the problem with Michael Jackson, he's such a narcissist. I just don't see him sharing the spotlight. I don't see him buddying up to other predators that he knows of predators because he has his own sort of thing going and you know, he doesn't want and I also think that he looks at them like, oh, they're the bad one. I'm the good one. I don't harm these children. I don't really force them to do anything. I'm the one that really loves I'm not lustful after them. I love them and I'm giving them, you know, all this wonderful. It's just the w yes, so he and that's why I think he also probably wasn't into like child pornography. He was into nature magazines and he did have Nature book in Nature books, and like Vincent Amen was mentioning one of the those naturalist videos of children running I want around and you know, naked, And he had those books that were just children like in you know outside you know, uh take pictures taken outside that were more I think, and I think I said this before. I think that for him, he wanted to be he didn't want to see anyone else abusing a child. I think he wanted to be because they were abusing a child. He wasn't abuse. He was loving a child. So to see someone else do it, that puts it in contact. So the whole thing is just so hard to grasp sometimes the way Michael Jacks, but you tryn to know what though.
Speaker 2: It strikes me too that he wanted people to know what he was doing. He was rubbing it in people's face, like that incident at the comic book store where he took the little boy into the bathroom. Yeah, you know what I mean, he was rubbing it in people's faces. And another thing that always stuck in my head is that when he was living with the Chandler family with the mother and he was living there in thirty days in that room. Okay it locked in the room with that little boy, but there was a thing where he would have to take a certain pill at a certain time of day, and he would turn the whole house upside down with this drama of oh, I don't want to take the bills too big, oh you know, running around and chasing him with the pill, you know what I mean. Like he like he had to just rub it in people's faces and be the center of attention and drama queen. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like he was a narcissist.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: People say, well, he never liked you know, himself. And I say, if you don't like yourself, you're not putting up two story high, you know, pictures of yourself. You're not floating a big, huge, you know, six story statue of himself down a river to promote your new album. You're not you know, having yourself, you know, basically a painting of yourself done where you're surrounded by cheribs. I mean, and and have you had pictures of himself everywhere? And according to I forget which accuser he would say, one of the favorite Michael Jackson's favorite things to do was watch videos of himself, watch his own videos, watch his own content. And so you know, it's this idea that Michael Jackson was somehow he he he played a good game. He's really good at sing. Oh look how altruistic i am. Look I'm going, I'm I'm showing. I'm walking to awesole. Make sure you have cameras and pictures. Oh look I'm doing this. Make sure there's cameras and pictures there. It was it was always the facade that Michael Jackson tried to present, portray as a sort of you know, holier than vow Messiah type, and I think that's why he has fanatical fans.
Speaker 2: You know, there's so much similar to Jimmy Saville. The same thing visiting the hospital is Jimmy'll fix it almost kind of things that seeking out wild attention, and they were talking about like Jimmy would he had to go to the hospital for his knee or something like that, but he would call all the press when they were wheeling them in.
Speaker 1: You know, oh god, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's isn't that bizarre? Like here you got this huge secret in your life, but you still you want all this attention to yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I agree. I think he was. I think he was storing the people's faces because he thought that it was And I made in one of my videos that put out a quote about Michael Jackson what he thought about child marriages, because Michael Jackson he had he went to India, but he also had an Indian type of guru that he would see that also was into child marriages. But he went to India and he said, I'm just amazed that a parent is willing to give away. You know. I think it was like they're eleven year old child to a thirty year old man and that's perfectly fine. And you know, they say we have it wrong. They say, you know, we say they have it wrong. He goes, you know, but essentially I find it really fascinating, and I'm like, Okay, most people aren't going to call child marriage fascinating. They're going to call it, you know, just repugnant. And I don't care what country it is. It's just a disgusting practice. It should have ended, you know, a thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you same thing too. Yeah, and would say that in other cultures it's no prominent. But now that's a quote or that's a video of Michael.
Speaker 1: Jess quote from nineteen seventy nine. He was turning about to turn twenty one. And there was another quote that was paired with in another article where they asked him about are you excited to becoming a man, and he goes, well, I don't really believe in manhood. I believe that you can have a seven year old adult or you could have a thirty year old child. I don't see. I think man is like a construct. I don't believe in it. Oh, if this is so, In other words, you could you could have a five year old, you know, making adult decisions and you know, to a with a thirty year old saying it isventally saying the five year old thinkes it's okay to have sex with a thirty ye old, that you'd be okay because the five year old was really the adult and thirty year old is the child. I mean, it's just And that's another quote from Michael Jackson. And this is way back He's he wasn't even twenty one yet he was making statements like this.
Speaker 2: What about the other brothers any or even the sisters any any kind of comments like that. Today they have any words stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No. The only thing I know is, I think we discussed this before Viatoya was talking about how Michael Jackson would keep soil divers right.
Speaker 2: But I'm somebody in their their own personal feelings that hey, this is this kind of thing is okay because Latya, you look at her life. She got hooked up with that massive can't murder a guy, you know, come on, you know, yes, something happened in that family. You know that they were exposed to something. And Joe Jackson, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because a lot of his brothers they got married really young. So they got married.
Speaker 2: Them with the same woman. Two of his brothers.
Speaker 1: At least they were they were adult women. Who knows. I know that they proposedly were hooking up with fans all the time, but I don't I don't think that was they I don't think they have that same you know, I don't think they were predators, and I think they maybe were predators in other ways, but I don't think I think Michael Jackson was the one where all that sort of you know, you can put together all these ingredients and then you might get you know, you're missing an ingredient in this one or that one, but all the ingredients with Michael Jackson created what he had, which was a you know, a child predator who was.
Speaker 2: Prolific on such a massive scale. Putting in an amusement park in the whole thing was such a massive This was the center of his life. It was the focus of every waking moment. Now, what about you mentioned here to the Cassio claims update, what's going on with the Casio case.
Speaker 1: Well, for anyone, I tell people go onto YouTube and look up the interview they did with sixteen Minutes Australia. It actually came out yesterday and it goes over the claims. Now, I was talking about the castos. I think we even talked about a year ago. A year plus ago. Nobody I was contacting guys. This is a major story. You need to talk about. This why is nobody talking about this? I went on I don't know, like a like a total ex Twitter rant, trying to get people to take this seriously. So now sixty minutes of Australia has finally come out, and this is what people need to understand. It's not one child in this family, it's they have five children. All five has said that they were abused by Michael Jackson. That is something that Okay, maybe one person might be you know, you know, you might have one person that might be lying. But to have a whole family conspire together. I tell people it's hard for a family to agree on what to have for dinner, but yet you can have a whole family conspire together knowing that all those five children are going to be putting their parents on a spotlight where people gonna be why didn't you let them sleep with them? Why did you do this? Why did you do that? Thinking that they don't have any friends, associates, people around them that arey' to be questioning this and asking why they have businesses that are going to be feted by this, but yet they came out for it. And the other thing that people don't realize is that believing Neverland had come out, okay, and this is in twenty nineteen. The estate saw this, so they decided to hire a private investigator. And what that private investigator's job was missus in their claim. His job his name was Wiseberg, and his job was to go out and find other potential victims and pretend that he was on their side and say, you know what, yes, I believe it. This sounds awful. We need to go to the estate. And the goal was to find these potential victims silence them for the least amount of money they possibly could because that present and they and do it without a lawyer. Soul yes, timism, then no, you don't need a lawyer. No, no, no, we have your best interest in hand. We're going to do this. And then they said when they spot well, maybe we should get a layer. They said, no, if he decides to do that, the deal's off the table. So they did that in twenty nineteen. And what other people also don't realize is that it's now the Michael Jackson biopic slash infomercial is going in the works. So we have to make sure that we don't have anyone else coming out again, because now the people are realizing that it's been payoffs. So what we have to do is we're going to go back to the Cassios after we had already the agreement's already done. Because almost done. It was six hundred and like fifty seven thousand for each child per year for five years. Also they knew that was yes, they knew that was running out. So they said, we guys, we did you wrong. This is in two thousand and two arms. But we're coming back and we want to renegotiate. So here's what we're going to do. And they stop and said, wait a second. You know what, We're getting a lawyer now. So they got a lawyer and the lawyer was smart enough to realize, we know what's going on here, and he said, we're asking for two hundred million. And the way he came up with that is he paid Jordan Chandler roughly about twenty million. This five of them. This went on for decades, So you know what we want for the all five siblings, two hundred million. That's a bargain because if you look at inflation. So that's how we came up without amounts. But the reality was and then they and then after that happened. The Jackson State decided, oh, we're going to put this out publicly. We're not going to do it, we're not gonna outright say it, but we're going to file the claim saying it's extortion. So now it's maybe on files. Now the names are going to come out. They're going to out the Cassios, and then that mean all the fandom, all the crazy fanatics are going to go after them and attack them. And now they can make this claim of oh, they're only doing this for money, when they were the ones that approached them, gave them the money, told them they believed in the story, and they went back to them in twenty twenty four to do the exactly same thing, and they just wiped up and got a lawyer. What is unreal to me? And then when you try to bring it up to people, they say, oh, they're all just lying. Look at them, they're just it's like no, no, no, no. And I said this idea that And the reality is is now that they're came forward because they were threatened. Now the estates say we're going to take all that money we gave you back, we want we're going to see you for it back so it's like, you know, this idea that they're doing this for money when they already had money and they had money in the hand, because they wouldn't give you more money and I said, no, we don't want that because we know what you do with the biopic. Now they're being looked at as money grubbing, you know, uh, you know the fraudsters that are looking to defraud the estate, and nobody knows the story and the other thing that came out. I'll give you some of the highlights of what happened, and some of it's disturbing. One of the highlights was was that Michael Jackson his name was Dominic Cassio, and I put up pictures of him all over the X because he is one picture of him where he is sitting in Michael Jackson's lap and we were talking about conspiracy theories. What the MJ fans did is they digitally removed him and so it looks like he's holding nothing, and it's like he's holding a baby, but nobody's there. He's holding a child, but nobody's in his arms. And they said, oh no, no, this is the real picture. Even though they digitally removed him, there's how bad they are, and the Cassio has provided the picture. But anyways, they Michael Jackson said, you know what, I want you to know how much you should trust me, and I want you to know how much I love you. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to drink your urine. So that's what Michael Jackson, you want to all bad this gout. That's one of the things that is claimed by Dominic Cassio. The other thing that was claimed by Dominic Casio was that Michael Jackson when he was arrested in two thousand and three, when had the handcuffs on him, he said the cops brutalized him in the jail with the cameras everywhere, with his news was all over the world. They're just going to abuse him in the jail and all this is going on.
Speaker 2: Well. He also said that they kept him in a toilet. He said thet in it.
Speaker 1: He thought they were in a bathroom, and he said on the walls, there's nothing but do doo this do do people believe this? They believe it. But anyways, he wasn't dominant, he was an adult. Now he instruct Dominic to hit him in the arm. And to create a bruise on his arm. So when he went out with Ed Bradley, that Bradley talked about this, they would have pictures of him being abused in the jail. He see, well, he said, the handcuffs were put on extremely, extremely tight. But when he's walking in the jail, he's literally you can see him like I'm pushing his arms out in the back to show his handcuffs. And the hackcuffs are perfectly fine. There's no just do it whatsoever. So it's that was put out. And then he found out about how Marie Nicole Michael Jackson abbused her and he wanted, you know, he had her undress and all this other stuff and I'm not going to get too graphic about that. And then how he wanted her she was sixteen, I think she said, and he wanted her to do something with her. He abused her many times, but she finally said at sixteen, she says, no, I'm not doing that. I refuse. I'm not going to be doing anything with you. And then how he acbused another one of the one of the Cassios when he was seven years old, lying on a bed, and how he would abuse him continually, and at one point he woke up and he saw Michael. He was sleeping in the same bed, and he saw Michael Jackson sobbing and like you know, probably Messcara running down his face, going you don't love me, you love me? And he goes and he goes. He stalked about how frightened he was because I was a little boy. I was ten years old and I'm waking up to this guy and he looks he looks like a monster. And there's so many claims going on. But if you watch that interview and if you come out and say, gee, they're really just acting, you have to have your head examined, because no family is going to put themselves through this.
Speaker 2: What do you make though, because I get a lot of grief over Amen and Cassio because there were co defendants and the abuse allegations in Santa Santa Maria. So so what do you what do you make of their culpability and all this?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there was some in the sense of that they were instructed to do things, But you know, you got to realize these guys are in their twenties at this point. You know, they're just beginning to figure out life. And the other thing is he get Frank Cassio at that point was still you know, still under the spell of Michael Jackson and Vincent Amen at the point, he's just doing what they're telling him to do, and they you know, I think the reason why they threatened to do the co consperity unindicted co conspiracy because they wanted information and they wanted the That was the prosecution's way of saying, hey, look, we know you probably know things. We want you to cooperate with us, and so we're going to put you out. You know, we're going to call you on an dieded co conspirators, when the reality was they were just really another cog in the wheel of Michael Michael Jackson machine. That it's almost like the government where you you know, it's compartmentalized. We have all these different you know, things working at once to hide something else completely. And I you know, I think Vincent Ahmond is you know, he he has seen things that disturbed him and that he was he trusted his friend Frank, and you know, he didn't know at that point one when he was talking about didn't realize how victims sometimes will lie about being abused and protector abusers, and that now that he's married and he has his wife was abused, she's an Epstein, I am a correct Epstein victim, that he understands how that all works now, and that he's.
Speaker 2: Also they were also addicted to drugs at the time too, and he was a supplier, So there's that issue too as well. Now bringing up Rina, Oh, okay, who is a man's wife who was an Epstein victim. Now, what do you make of her whole situation with her beef with the Virginia Robert Schuffrie.
Speaker 1: I don't, I mean, I don't, I really, I honestly didn't look into what that beef. I know Vincent's very you know, he's very forceful of pushing that argument that she was nothing but a handler from correct is what I think the argument is. But I don't you know, that whole thing has become such a just total fiasco on how it's been reported in all the different elements to it and all I don't know, and I don't know enough of it about it to really comment on it.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Okay? All right? What's next? Is the physical evidence of what the physical evidence of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to stress this because this is the argument you get all the time. There is no physical evidence, there is no there's only testimony, and that's not true. In nineteen ninety three, and I'm going to go over some of it. In nineteen ninety three, they found a picture, the polaric picture. It was one of Michael Jackson's like close little friends. He was his name, first name was Jonathan and he spent months with Michael Jackson, months with him. That picture was a collerati of a nude they believed Jonathan Spence, and according to the lawyers for Wade Robson and James Safchuck, it was a provocative picture. He's literally cusping his generals, is what he was doing. And I was found at Havenhurst, at Michael Jackson's haven Urs estate, and God doesn't get talked about. And then when you bring it up, oh no, no, no, that's not it is. It was filed, it's in, and even the lawyer is now going to probably bring that piece of evidence out. The other thing they found was on Michael Jackson's body. You have a child accurately described markings on the undecided of Michael Jackson's genitalia. And this is not me saying this is that the detectives that were involved in that case. These were people like one of the lead prosecutors, Lauren Lauren Weiss ron Zonen, who was the assistant DA. But more importantly, Michael Jackson's own attorney discussed this. He talked about how it was the you know, six hundred pound guerrilla in the mediation room, the pictures and the description that they knew at that point they needed to settle to obviate a criminal investigation. So you have and then you have the books when he arranges me. More is they had two books. It was called The Boy and Boys Will Be Boys. Now those books were legal because they came out in the sixties and there were new children, et cetera. People don't realize that child pornography was not illegal until nineteen seventy six. And the people that put out those books were two pedophiles. There were two pedophiles, and one of them was named Martin Swithenbank, and he actually owned the publishing company to these books. It was called Book Adventures. He was interviewed about these books and he was asked directly. He goes, well, why is your publishing company you haven't put out much material. Why is it suddenly folding? Why are you now shutting down the publishing company? And his quote was, well, because there was not enough boy lovers to buy our material. So Michael Jackson had that in a locked filing cabinet with his own inscription on the you know, on the inside of the book that talked about how wonderful the book was, and he that's the boyhood he wants for his own children. And it's nothing but essentially nude and semi new children were frolicking around in nature, and a lot of them again just overt. It would be called child pornography now, but back then it wasn't classified. And back then they that's what they used, and they traded it and Michael Jackson owned it. Another piece of physical events, They also found seamanstinct on his mattress, several reidentified males well gee, Michael Jackson supposedly was heterosexual male and his own bed had demases I couldn't identify on his mattress, you know. And they found magazines with his fingerprints on it, and nature magazines and all these things. But all of it gets ignored because they want to see a video. Michael Jackson abusing a child. That's their goals standed. That's the only thing they'll believe A maybe DNA evidence possibly, I mean, but that's the argument. And I have to always I always, you know, I haven't brought it up in a long time, some of the physical evidence, but there is physical evidence there. And besides that, there are just reams of testimony. And you have mal eleven accusers, seven multi million dollar settlements. You know, there's so much information that people just choose to ignore because they don't want to believe.
Speaker 2: It in denial so many of them. But I got the impression of some of them are to the same thing too there, you know, some of them. It's just they just seem a little.
Speaker 1: A little creepy, you know, Yeah, yeah, that's you know some of them. Yeah, it would surprise me some of them. They have these now these child abusers that cobook go by minor attractive people. They've now rebranded themselves. Oh look, we're in new sexuality. We should be we should be accepted. And the reality is is that I was just looking at a story from some guy. There's this new thing called look smacking, where people I guess.
Speaker 2: Right, no, no, no, no, look looks looks maxing. That looks smacking.
Speaker 1: Oh, Max looks maxing. Okay, It's well, there was one guy that was like twenty two years old that was into this and he had and it was all about you know, you know, being the perfect male specimen. And then you find out that he was getting child pornography and he was just busted by a couple of YouTubers that busted him and actually conspunted about his house and he actually admitted to everything. And I'm like, oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: I saw that one. Yeah, Alex Rosen confronted him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's but it's like, it's like, you know, what is going on and it and it just is shocking to me. It's like this guy could have any woman or man or whatever he's into he wants, and it's like, and this is and they even confronted him saying, you're into watching children's innocence to be stolen, that's what you're into, and and and and the reality is is this there's this bizarre movement, and there are people defending him, by the way, That's why I kind of brought it up. There are people defending him saying, oh, it's not that bad. He shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: And and this is you know what, though, man, I looked into that guy. A lot of his accounts and followers and comments are all fake. Okay, so so that might be his own comments saying he's not so yeah, he might be defending himself. You know, I contacted all years ago. I hate to be one of them, My Tommy ped Patrol, uh and I I'm in touch with Alex. But what do you call it that I've contacted all those predator hunter guys, most of them anyway, and helped them put their reports together and how to get freaking convictions on his stuff and tont know how to how to really do this stuff years ago, you know. So although I get no credit for it, of course, we're running out of time. But the last thing here is a Robinson and safe Chuck trial. What's going on with that?
Speaker 1: So the one good thing that you know, the light at the end of the tunnel is their trial has not got greenlits, so it should be hopefully they dates can change. But we're looking at November or they're looking at November of this year, and it's going to be a jury trial. And the attorney, John Carpenter, has you know, stated that he was interviewed by Dan Reid, who did a Leaving Neverland and it was like not really a sequel, but an update to that that he did as well. And he asked him and he looked at Danny Reed said, you know, there's so many things I wish I could tell you right now that you know that I that I have right. I wish I could tell you, but I cannot, because obviously it's an ongoing trial. But he's like, I am one hundred percent convinced that Michael Jackson, and it is because of the information that we've gathered. I believe it's probably some physical evidence that wasn't allowed in the trial that these process because it was there was rumors that they also had other pictures that were obtained that weren't allowed into evidence. But also I think it's a bunch of probably other hidden settlements because now with discovery they can look at the books and there's probably other And they even say that there is another accuser that nobody knows about that's going to be very shocking, that's gonna more than likely testify, So there is a there, there's he's very confident that this is in the burden of proof is less in the civil trial than it is with the criminal trial. But I think he's very confident that once he gets on stand, our jury on the stand and presents the evidence because they weren't allowed to do that. But this whole you know, fourteen years, thirteen fourteen years, they have been shot down time at the time because of standing, so the evidence, the merits were never tested. Now they're finally going to be able to hopefully put on the merits of the case. And that is also going to be I believe they're going to allow filming from Dan Reid to film that trial to be like the last installment of the Leaving Neverland, you know, series, to come out so people can see for themselves. Hey, this is more than just you know what the estate's trying to push. And according to all the sources, they you know, even if the state feels like they there's nothing they at this point to settle that they're not going to take a settlement. They want their day in court. They want everyone to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been contacted by the estate like with a seasoned to sister can kind of threat or anything like that legal.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't, and I think it's because I don't really mention much about the What I talk about is what's been reported, So somebody already has discussed this over what's the court documents? And the other thing is Michael Jackson dead. You can't really the fame a dead person.
Speaker 2: If the state can come after you, they'll come after you. Trust me.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything yet. We'll put it that much. We'll put it that much. I haven't heard heard anything. And I also think that their ideas they don't want to bring any attention to you know, it just brings more attention. And I'm such a small fish out a pond that's like might even bother.
Speaker 2: So many accuses out the yet, Michael Parsilli, we are out of time. People check out m J victims dot com and the highly recommended Surviving Michael Jackson YouTube channels that's out there with all kind of good information on it. And Michael, thank you so much, man. I can't. I can't tell you how much I enjoy having you on the show. I really do. Man. Yeah, we gotta come back more from it. Thank you, okay, only been in a toga take it. Thank you again, my friend. Good night