Speaker 1: What pops up?
Speaker 2: Hooray, it worked that time.
Speaker 1: Brow it is across the bow?
Speaker 2: Ah rah one point for a shot across the bow is an idiot? What at?
Speaker 1: Or a warning signal or a preliminary action intended to stop someone from continuing its specific behavior, threatening severe consequences if they persist.
Speaker 2: You did it, Matthew, I finally got it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make any sense though, Oh, it's originated from the eighteenth century. It's a naval tactic. Well, you love semen, Yeah it was. It's a warning shot fired in front of the ship. Oh okay, front of the bow.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it now, Okay, it makes sense. But you still love semen, so that's cool. It works both semen, Yes, you do because you're a big you know, you're you love the United States of America and you're all for all our forces every other forces you know about America. Right, So again talking tout, are we on TikTok?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, so the TikTok. I noticed that you were doing a bit of dancing.
Speaker 2: That is an art form.
Speaker 1: To me, that is bizarre, okay, because it's like like even like like let's say, like Dougie, you know, like we're teaching, okay, show me. It's like yeah, it's like doing like yeah, okay, Now as you're doing that, like.
Speaker 2: How does that feel? How does it feel to do that?
Speaker 1: It just looks weird to me, Like I mean, obviously I can't dance. I'm pretty white, so that doesn't matter. It's just like an art form, baby, because it's like I don't get art either, And like dancing, when people are doing like like even the macarina, it's like.
Speaker 2: You're just out there doing these.
Speaker 1: Gestures well, moving around to music. It's so bizarre to me.
Speaker 3: How bizarre?
Speaker 1: Very thank you OMC. But it's just weird. I mean, like like you like to you you're out there shaking it on the old TikTok, So what is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like a is that like a trick on the TikTok to get him in?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Just it seems bizarre to me, Like dancing, like I'm a I'm anna, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna do what I do. I don't know what do you mean? You do what you do?
Speaker 3: I just do what I do?
Speaker 1: And is that dancing? I don't know is that dancing or is that is that like a seizure?
Speaker 3: What it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can it be both or does it have to be one.
Speaker 3: Or the other? Of mad.
Speaker 1: Jesus God, you got a book and you got now you know you're a nurse assist. If I've ever read what just Matt driving Matt TV here, I'm surprised. It's not the Matt Radio Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Come it to. We got a sister station.
Speaker 1: Oh that was unintended. It's okay, Well, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You never do.
Speaker 2: I carish, You're like me, you care to a point.
Speaker 1: Maybe calm down, sub zero over there.
Speaker 2: That's not what he does. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he does.
Speaker 2: They all have blocking, don't they block? Block online? Block block?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I was wondering about the whole dancing thing. That's it's that that that okay, that's a bugler move of mine, the whole dancing thing and that. And I watched a lot of Game of Thrones when I was sick last week, and I know, the Ravens thing, that's a whole like Shenanigans. It's you know, made for TV. But you know, it's like I was talking to a buddy at workans well, the pigeons you know they used to deliver messages. Yeah, well they're homie pigeons, but they don't they Okay, so the pigeon will go back to its home. So it's along the lines of I was a message, get there. It's something you just grab one. And it's like, did what did one person get a damn pigeon with a note.
Speaker 2: And be like, oh, this is the best way to do it?
Speaker 1: Obviously it wasn't because then they're like, hey, you know, we'll just get horses and we'll you know, travel the fucking three days.
Speaker 3: Put a message in a bottle.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, that is well, I mean that you don't know you, I mean, how good are you with the ocean currents? Probably not good? But that one pisses me off. It's like, I mean I hate birds to begin with, but like, let's tie a message to their foot and have them fly somewhere. Hopefully they did use them in World War two. Joe, my buddy Joe at work today, was like they use him in World War two. I'm like, yeah, did one make it across? And it's like solid they ever? I mean, you know, I I guess I tried to look it up and I didn't deep dive. I just on the surface whatever Ahi gave me. And I'm just like, I got more questions than answers, and I just think it's shenanigans. I hate birds, so I hate it even more. But yeah, that's my takeaway from the Uh, the the Game of Thrones, good show. I watched all of.
Speaker 3: It, all of it when you were sick.
Speaker 1: No, no, I've been watching it for a little while. Jada wanted me to watch it, and I picked up on it. It's a decent show. It's good, kept my interest. Seventy six hours worth.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I mean I watched it over a couple of months. But that and then they had like some weird like ghost baby, the one like impregnant, this lady she's called the Red Lady, and then she had like this ghost child and he went up and murdered somebody. I'm like, oh, no, dude, if this is restless shows like this amount is that that's the only one.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of dumb to me, but uh yeah, the birds. The birds once pissed me up, like the dragons didn't even piss me off. And I thought that was gonna piss me off because those are a mythical creature as well. You like dragons, gotta be dragon guy, I mean kind of now, it's it's all right. It was in the show. Was cool, but dragons like oh but to fly in and breathed fire. The more you know, how do you feel about you're a dragon guy?
Speaker 2: I like dragons.
Speaker 1: What do you like about them?
Speaker 3: They're mythical?
Speaker 2: Get that?
Speaker 1: Anything else to add to that?
Speaker 2: There, Monty, that's about it. That's what you call me. I thought you said I was trying to my brain hurt. It's been a loss. We actually thanks Aaron Lewis. We'd name dropped so many songs.
Speaker 1: That's all we do, and we're good at it.
Speaker 2: We are pretty good. I think you and I are the only ones.
Speaker 1: Who reallystin pretty good at it?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, yeah, there's Scott gets Stockett's is.
Speaker 1: He has his moments on our grunna stuff that he knows. But then he's way younger than you. So who is stot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by eight days.
Speaker 2: It's a lifetime man is restart show.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Oh you know we did do but you never do this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there, folks, before we dive in just a friendly reminder that Beer Belly Sports is a podcast, not a mensa meeting. They're not CNN, ESPN, not your mom's book club, and they're definitely not to be trusted with an intelligent thought. They're here for laughs, beer and good not pulid surprises or perfect stats. The opinions, hot takes, and wild predictions you're about to hear are strictly their own and possibly influenced by whatever was on tap earlier in the day. If you should take anything that they say too seriously, that's on you, Bubba. So crack a cold one, sit on back, and remember. It's all good fun, just a bunch of Minnesotans talking sports, sippin' beer, sometimes making sense, and demonstrating the thoughts that kept them out of the really good schools. Everybody, please just take a breath and we'll begin.
Speaker 2: This is dab of fisting TV.
Speaker 5: Mad is scrolling through his phone, Scott's down on his business degrees, Dustin keeps the show rolling.
Speaker 2: On with a didget. Thenisoda talking sports and having fun. We take beer into shot beats. We been on each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Beer Valley Sports is what we're called the Sammy bros. A sports time. Minnesota sports is what we know from the highest down to the loop, laughing and cheaping score. This is what weell Liaven. We're in the Bidgeon episode talking spots. We drink beer, two shot.
Speaker 2: Bags, ripping on each other.
Speaker 5: Yet Billy Spat says what we're come.
Speaker 2: The semi pres Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, doesn't matter where you are. This is Beerbllian Sports coming in from the Runway Lounge just south of Big and Narry, beautiful Nary, Minnesota. Oh sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Forgot about yours.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even talking.
Speaker 3: Oh, it just looks like you're about ready to know.
Speaker 1: It's just great for you to get through this delightful introduction.
Speaker 2: Hey you know you're welcome. Yeah, my name's mag Jeffrey. And into my immediate im mediate left, two immediates.
Speaker 3: Two mediates.
Speaker 2: That's how close you are. I mean I could probably I got you. Yeah, take a step, a little bit of a step. It is hurt. It is Bruce Lag, thank you, welcome back. Sure.
Speaker 1: Actually, all on northern Minnesota is pretty beautiful today. I guess in our standards.
Speaker 3: Fifty degrees earlier?
Speaker 2: Is it fifty?
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's find out.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at the weather.
Speaker 1: With you your weather report. Here comes Angelica Jeffrey. Al right over here, the dogs are dogs are they are howling at the weather?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, because I bet maxes outside through the weather. First down, let dogs out, because they're the names dogs outside. Uh, take a look at the weather. Weather right now, we're gonna see a high of fifty two degrees, a low of fifteen, partly cloudy, sunny winds coming out of the north about the south, about five to fifteen miles an hour. We'll see a high like I said, fifty two today today, lo, sorry, fifty three tomorrow, fifty four on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is so gorgeous next.
Speaker 1: Few days and especially coming out of the winter. Yeah, you hit fifty. I mean that's like eighty degrees right now. It's like true because like if you like even like you get into like the thirties or forties, you know in springtime you're like, oh man, I need like a sweatshirt. This time you're like long sleeve shirt. It's totally perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, But anyways, a high temperture it out forty nine degrees. Let's look at the weather here. I'll be really Sports Radio. That work.
Speaker 1: Well done, Angelica Geffrey, it's a it's a beautiful weather. You know. I had to work outside today, so I mean, it's very nice to have that because I had to work outside the other previous days as well, which was cold, and I had to work with water, and that's not primal when you were working outside, because then the water happens to freeze, and then your hands get cold, and then everything gets cold. And rolling up those damn hoses is not what you want to do because they get frozen and then they don't row up well and then you're dragging them in and you're cold. So I mean, if this would have been yesterday, that had been perfect weather for me yesterday. But we'll take you when we get it. And I mean I oh, and Angelica is back from her latest weather forecast.
Speaker 2: Let the dogs in. Yeah, I'll check it. The weather outside it is beautiful. Hey, we've got Tom Chamansky palm.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, today's show is being brought to you.
Speaker 1: By Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by Paul Bunyan. Communication has been serving the Bimidge and a Grand Rapids area for well, BMIGI fifty years, ten years, or.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just take it with the facts that we know. Yeah, serving the Beer Belly Sports Radio network for over two years.
Speaker 2: Gigazone, the gigazone. Don't have the gigazone yet, Please do if you if you're a gamer, great thing to have the thing. It is one of the best fiber optics in the nation.
Speaker 1: He was also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com, find the promo code, put in one word beer Belly and get fifteen percent off on us.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by Urban Gerbitz right here, butj they cater they have the not the borg. But it's like it's a lobster type. Yeah, sandwich right now. I still have that one, I believe so. And then soup season as well, always soup seasons. They never never go wrong with that.
Speaker 1: It's decent lunch, you know, dip your little piece of bread in.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by the Nobbyn Kennel. Quaintly nestled between Lake Georgia and Lake Alice. It is a great place to go get a delightful meal. Hopefully we'll be well. Actually we will be out there for the draft coming on the end of April. I don't know the date right now, but April ish're heavy on the ish.
Speaker 3: That's next month, by the way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, get out there.
Speaker 1: They have all sorts of specials. And if you look at our Facebook page or any of our pages, when you normally put up with their special is whenever Josh posts them.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's one of my favorite things to do. And they crush every year yeap, or every time they go out there. I hear great, great things, great great. The mayor loves the Prime Rib. Travis from siper Bolt Session loves the Prime Rib.
Speaker 1: Bruce Legg loves.
Speaker 2: Mulco, friends with the owner so weird.
Speaker 3: Also being brought to you by Home Choice right here Bimiji.
Speaker 2: If you're looking at getting electronics or trying to get any appliances or any furniture, and we talked about it before.
Speaker 3: Tires are we know those tires are coming up. You need them.
Speaker 2: Tax seasons here right, get yourself new tires. Home Choice here in Bimigi. You neet some pretty good decent.
Speaker 1: Set right, Well, what are you gonna do? When you walk in that store, you got to use.
Speaker 2: The promo code beer Belly Sports to get one hundred dollars off on your purchase.
Speaker 1: And get in there yell out that beer Belly Sports take a hundred bucks off whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And finally, who is our newest one, Matthew.
Speaker 2: Our newest sponsor is the JD Outpost Rodeo. Soo Rodeo. So it is in soul Ways. You don't know what that is, just west of the Midge a little bit. They have a rodeo the past few years. Last year don't go over well because we have a fucking storm that came through.
Speaker 1: I had a buddy that went the first night and had a great time, great time. Slept through the whole storm because he had such a great time.
Speaker 2: Woke up, woke up. He had his fences down and he.
Speaker 1: Had trees all over in his yard. He's like, what happened? That had a basement, slept on his couch upstairs.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, But yeah, shout out to Kobe. But we had they're doing a rodeo once again, and we're gonna try to be out there for a live a live.
Speaker 1: Stream Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: Just one of the days of the now both. Uh, we'll try to forgureut what day works for us. But yeah, they're gonna do rodeo like always. We are now a great sponsor them. They've been sponsored to just start sponsoring us today, so it's a brand new thing. Uh, So we urge you go out there support local things. I have always say that support local stuff in the community, and this is one of them. Local lunch. Yeah, great lunch. Yeah, she does great lunch over at the the JD. Are there's a chance we could do some vikings or twins child. Yeah, do some live shows on planning. A lot of planning going on, a lot of things. But there's things that are happening that are in what's happening. But we want you to go out to the JD Rodeo out in Solwa. Those are June nineteenth and June twentieth, so Friday Saturday. Book book.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all our great sponsors.
Speaker 2: All great sponsors.
Speaker 3: Got them all, Okay, got.
Speaker 2: Them off, got them. You had to double check down to make sure you got them. Look down, Yeah, make look down and make everything all the things are looking good. Yeah, is everything looking good?
Speaker 3: Looking great?
Speaker 2: Looking great, looking great?
Speaker 1: We're recording.
Speaker 2: We are recording. We are live. We are live on the old Facebook page and the old Twitter machine and the old YouTube YouTube. There is a chance to get not one, but two more different streams, so we're working on it.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Here you come again.
Speaker 1: That's islands in the stream. Okay, that's normally what you say to the ladies.
Speaker 2: They're like locker, what as what? Scott would say? I have more red flags than the country of China. I do not know, but I'm I'm assuming a lot, but I'm a card carry member of the Red Flag Club. Do you want to see it? Yeah, okay, it's here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, that's that's the middle finger? Is that that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't red at all? It's like a pinkish I mean, honestly, should probably go see a doctor with whatever the.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, all right? Should we get in the show?
Speaker 1: Get in the show?
Speaker 2: All right, let's do our top or topics. Let's find our so things moved around since I moved around.
Speaker 1: There we go. We're figuring it out.
Speaker 4: It's time for the Billy Sports six packs, prought to you by Price Primo from Team Cermak real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team. You need some one who knows how to close by, sell, move win with Bryce Primo and the bimage area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine, or send an email to Premonition three sixty five. That's hotmail dot com.
Speaker 2: I mean, as you should. Absolute rates are coming down historically low, so why not get some at homes? Why thanks PJ.
Speaker 1: But talking about someone you need to close. Daddy Palencia of Venezuela shut the door in the United States of America last night, and they, uh, I don't know, man, the last two games, I mean, I know we beat the Dominican Republic, Republican whatever, the Republic Republic Republic. That game was worseshit.
Speaker 3: I mean we won, should have won one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I mean, now we I mean that was a ball, but that guy that ump had been calling that a strike all game. We got to hit better, dude, I just garbage. It's we just were stracted. We were like eight for like forty nine in the last two games. We don't we don't get a base hit. We don't mean, we're not even putting that. It's boring in baseball to just watch home runs and strikeouts. I mean, I don't mind like a three to two game if there's some double plays, you know, like you know, runners stranded. I just I want to see more on the base pass in baseball in general, but in this World Baseball Classic, I mean, I mean in Venezuela had some runners on to begin with, and then the home run and then the you know, the the guy stole second, which that was if it would have been called out, it would have been called out. It would have stood. It was, so what did you think of that?
Speaker 2: If the ball didn't bounce, I think it was out.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was so close between him tagging him and hitting the bag. It was I don't know, I could eat if like I said, if they would have called like on the on the TV broadcast, they would have called him out, it would have stood as an out. But they called him safe, so it stood as safe. And then you know, sore as it gets said double and then we just do nothing. Were just striking. I mean, like what was it, Judge, Judge and Schober were like zero for seven with like six or seven strikeouts or something. Cal for Rally. Yeah, he didn't even play. It was Will Smith, I know.
Speaker 3: But he also he hasn't got a hit Bucks and didn't get a hit.
Speaker 1: No, I mean Buckston didn't really play that much. It was like him and Pete Crow Armstrong and I think there was another center fielder.
Speaker 2: Here's a Here's what I thought the entire time doing watching the game. That was literally the entire time.
Speaker 1: I mean a rise got up and who's he put the ball in play?
Speaker 2: I was thinking, I'm like, I miss you.
Speaker 1: He he's striking out less than Tony Gwinn. I mean, get the ball and play like I don't know, man, just so many strikeouts. Everybody's trying to hit run.
Speaker 2: Judge looked at one right down the fuck he knew it. Dude's like, fuck yeah, he had a couple outside and it swing and then of course and now he's in his head. He let that one go and then he short armed it and you're six nine? How you short arm? He got inside of it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the visual.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. I know they can't see it, but.
Speaker 2: No I didn't, and it was good.
Speaker 1: It did a good represent representation of that repin I can't say it now enough for me, thank you, but yeah, it's I like it, and I was, uh, kind of Florida.
Speaker 2: I thought it was every four years, but it's every three years.
Speaker 1: They're talking about the years that it's been going on like that doesn't make any sense, Like it didn't happen during the COVID what the hell happened. But it's a it's a great tournament. I love it. I mean we knocked out Canada. Awesome, but our offense man on man, I mean even I know skiing's kind of held.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's who's Donnie He's not here.
Speaker 3: That's Scott's brother.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, has he ever been here anyways? Just it's a good tournament, man, I really like it. It's now we're the uh bridesmaid back to back years. I mean I thought we had a real good chance when Japan got taken out, like yeah, there's a chance, there's a chance. And I mean once we beat d R the Dominican Republic, I thought, oh hell yeah. I mean that's that's got to be the best lineup in that in that tournament that we put No that I mean in that whole tournament. I mean, you got Machado, you got Vlad, you got he's still injured for it doesn't matter that's still a damn good line. They were averaging ten runs a game until they played US.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: We were averaging eight. Obviously, that went down the last two games with two and then two.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 1: It was so sick though, I fell asleep. Though I missed the Bryce Harper to run Homer. We got a child and then we just give it back up in the ninth. But it's a great tournament. I look forward to it. I mean, obviously, now it's another three years and that lineup is going to be very different. Shut up, no, you shut up talking about America like that. We lost by a run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should have lost by a lot more. We had great pitching the entire time. Griffin Jackson, right, I know, like, dude, that sucks that we traded it.
Speaker 1: He was like he's in there, like I thought he sucked, and he did really good.
Speaker 2: He did very well for then did well, very well for America. He had a great sweeper. This kept bending.
Speaker 3: He can't do shit.
Speaker 1: It's fine that Roman Anthony did pretty good though he had a Yeah, I didn't know him til I knew about him with the you know the Red Sox from last year. It's I mean man, Bobby Witt Junior made some gems and tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's an understatement too, And that's probably the best thing you could say.
Speaker 2: He had one where he just like it was just like he got it. He kind of crawled off it and said fuck it.
Speaker 1: And he waited a second, you know. And that dude was fast. Yeah, that one in the whole I can't remember who was running. I think it was a slower guy, but he dove in the hole, got up, threw from short left field, and he beat the guy by a couple of steps. He just that guy's going to be.
Speaker 2: A monster, yeah for Kansas City. Yeah, but it was a.
Speaker 1: Golly you know when Harper when I woke back up and it was tied at too, and I was like, I should have stayed sleeping. That's what I should have done. We might have had a chance to win. But it's a fun tournament. I really look forward to it. I mean, we didn't really have any many twins in that. Someone think did Joe ran all?
Speaker 2: No, Uh, he didn't pitch it all, which I mean you might as well throw him out there as he would hope, why not, why not get his arm going and then ship is and.
Speaker 1: That McClain guy. Apparently he's an I never heard of him and I don't follow sports like I used to. He's apparently an up and comer. So yeah, he did fairly well. I mean, you're only giving up two runs.
Speaker 2: What do you do you know against one of the best teams. They mean, they made it and.
Speaker 3: They're not a power team. They're just a finesse.
Speaker 1: How about Italy though, that was nuts.
Speaker 2: I was really proud of them, but someone someone posted something about like a lot of them are not from Italy, they have Italy Italian ancestors.
Speaker 3: That made him qualify, So.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, I wonder, I yeah, I wonder how that works. I mean, obviously, like the Pascanada, like a lot of the names, I was like, ohry, that checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. It was a good one. It was a good tournament. Seeing Japan go down on I was.
Speaker 1: I mean the in what so twenty twenty three, the trout Otani that was that was the epic. That was epic. But yeah, we just god dang it, we just we couldn't hit. And then I don't know what the hell that is. I just I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Good pitching.
Speaker 1: I get it, it's good pitching.
Speaker 2: But we had good pitching. That was That's the only thing we did. In defense we did very good. Otherwise, fuck we sucked and everything else.
Speaker 1: In case, So what else is there? I mean, Judge had that cannon from a throw to.
Speaker 2: That was good. That was good, and and that actually held up in the later that was the comitecon. Yeah, because Tatis was not running after that.
Speaker 3: He fucking knew.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, that's that's what a good throw will do. You gotta challenge him sometimes in baseball, like you know, like make him make up play and when they do, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, pretty good.
Speaker 1: You can do that. But that was a good tournament.
Speaker 2: We just kind of shut up. Goggins.
Speaker 1: You were there. You were worried about your damn goggle company Walmart. As you know, he's everywhere everywhere. Yeah, the Goggins on your noggins or whatever that Goggle commercials got on your Yeah, it's like that one. He's everywhere. Okay, it's no righteous Gemstones. I'll give you.
Speaker 2: That baby Billy, go outside, go outside, nerd anything to add to.
Speaker 1: The old world baseball class, because I mean that's pretty much it for me. What I learned on the TV though, is like Judge was the champion for it, like he signed up and he was like calling everybody.
Speaker 2: Awesome and bucks and was in the mix as well as one.
Speaker 3: Of his calling.
Speaker 2: He's just happy, just happy. We got noticed have a couple of twins are in there, even former twins.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to make the bet on the twins in the Cubs this year? You got a new manager, Cubs are doing terrible in the spring.
Speaker 3: Where's my there?
Speaker 2: It is alert alert.
Speaker 1: Somebody about to get blown up.
Speaker 4: It's now time for another peer betty sports shut bets.
Speaker 2: All right, So we are betting who has a better record, better records, so the Minnesota record, who has a better record the Minnesota Twins or the Chicago Cubs. And this is March eighteenth, am I put on the stream March fourth? My bad um forgot the change at March eighteenth. Bet who will have a better record?
Speaker 1: I'm assuming you're taking the Twins, yes, obviously the Cups. So on the way this bet works, you didn't take it last year. You've got destroyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it was let's do that shot bet shot bet shot bet.
Speaker 3: He wrote it down handshake is it's on the stream.
Speaker 1: Because their closer look pretty damn good. I think get closed out three of the games in that World Baseball Classic and that was that was one of the Cup stipulations with him, is like it's got to be a closing situation. You can't just be throwing him out there to eat up innings. That was good for like, you know, pro he'd been to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he was out there. It was good to see that he was.
Speaker 2: I bet he can still I bet you know what. I bet he's there still hit.
Speaker 1: I bet he can still get a hit.
Speaker 2: Uh. Speaking of shot bets, uh, I still said the shot. Bet Joe Ryan will be traded this offseason by April.
Speaker 3: Now we're halfways.
Speaker 2: Through Arch, halfway there. There could be a chance. There's no chance.
Speaker 3: You never know this fucking organization.
Speaker 1: I need to take one for the Brian Flores one that's still on.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do the crude or do you want to do.
Speaker 1: I'll let you pick, I'll let dealer's choice.
Speaker 3: I'd let you do the crude.
Speaker 1: Let you let me do the crude.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: There's the bag that's in front. You want to grab the bag that's in front of the in front of the bar. You can choose out of there, just a random just a random blind choose. So we're starting to do the shot, bets. I got a lot of shots for a buck, and they're they really garbage shots. Yeah, I think a cup fell in her. No, not that one, your honor. So just blind, Look what's in the bag. What's in the bag. It's a good one, all right?
Speaker 3: What did you get?
Speaker 2: Ooh?
Speaker 1: The fact they're putting fruits in vodka right now is like mind vodka with natural flavors of strawberry. Well, thank you Brian Flores for.
Speaker 2: Staying Yeah, thank you, Brian.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: This sounds good going down to How does it taste? Not terrible, not too terrible, Okay, not bad for a buck.
Speaker 1: That wasn't bad at first, like that real hint of vodka hit and then it was like, oh, this is gonna be nasty. But the strawberry Africans, you know what, that's actually pretty damn.
Speaker 3: Good, pretty damn it.
Speaker 2: The post bad I was good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. This is because Brian Flores is supposed to.
Speaker 2: Stay here all right now.
Speaker 1: I'm all caught up. I am up to date on my shot bets even though I've had a hiatus.
Speaker 2: You have it high ITAs.
Speaker 3: We missed you missed work.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's posting posting.
Speaker 3: This, you know, doing my job because someone else likes doing my job.
Speaker 1: That's your job.
Speaker 2: It is my job. That's what I signed up for.
Speaker 1: It's you signed up. Well, that's pretty much it. For the World Baseball Classic, that's another one in the books. America has one one.
Speaker 2: It was not been a while. It's been a while. Seventeen. I think it's been a while.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, twenty three. Yeah, so yeah, seventeen we would have won.
Speaker 2: So we got one.
Speaker 1: Venezuela's their first, that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: It's all matters and we knocked out Canada.
Speaker 3: Fuck Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyways, next one.
Speaker 3: Uh the Golden Golphers.
Speaker 2: Wow. From getting a third string or not Thursday, but a three star quarterback from Morehead also a receiver as well too from Morehead. We go to hockey, we lose not one, but both coaches for the men's and womens. Blows my fucking mind. For the women's for sure.
Speaker 1: The women's one for sure. Like I get Mosco a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, but no yeah, one bad year.
Speaker 1: You should do that year that we had lacombe nice. Okay, I mean there is like that right now. There's so many people on the NHL roster from two years ago, which a lot of times they get drafted and then you know whatever down with their AHL team or whatever the hell their miners is called. That team was loaded.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 1: Get it a little bit. He can recruit, well, but what was the women's coaches like five hundred and fifty whatever the hell? Dustin said, Natty and one four natties, two of the Dustin texted us two of probably the best women's hockey players, and we're moving on from him four national titles, like he should be like I'm done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when I first read it, because I don't read the headlines obviously, and I was like, oh, he just walked away. When you actually read it, I'm like, oh fuck, they fired him.
Speaker 1: And I didn't understand the text message at first. I was like, what the hell is that? Yeah, and then I went to the social media and it's like okay, and then all of a sudden, it's like goodbye, Bob. And then I had to go back to social media in my breaks, like we fired. I guess I get the Motsko one more because I mean that that team that we lost with was load. I mean even the next year the snugger room, snugger room was on those teams and it's Laicole Mare Nice Faber. It was just loaded.
Speaker 2: It might have been a market there, not market mark, not not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's Funky Bunch is in there either, So that's that's depressing. I guess. I mean, I don't where where where do you go?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you I guess I'm not talking more about the women's because like the men's I think will just you know, re up reload because we're one of.
Speaker 2: The candidates that I didn't read it, but I saw they have eight candidates looking at it. Really yeah, I don't remember where it's at. I think it's a Minnesota sports a sports fan. That's usually what we go with because it's uh, they stick behind us when times are in need, because they're part of TED tests.
Speaker 3: That's the story of that tell off air.
Speaker 2: Keep talking. Oh yeah, you're talking, Okay, So h topic is Delaware, Delaware? What happens in Delaware absolutely fucking nothing? Who really knows because it's like South Dakota. We don't know what goes over.
Speaker 3: Uh, delart Dollar.
Speaker 1: Pat fresh Wiler out of Western Michigan, Ben Barr out of Maine, Garrett rab on a Augusta, augustana O. Nate Lehman out of Providence. What reed cashman?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What reed cashman? That just out of Dartmouth.
Speaker 2: Matt Cullen, Oh, call back, where's he from? He's right now.
Speaker 1: He's a more Head High school assistant. Okay, probably recruit though, I mean, you know, recruit and then Grant I don't know, somewhere at the Hartford wolf Pack of the AHL. I don't know. It's it's kind of always been a re up reload.
Speaker 2: We're kind of in the mix.
Speaker 1: Towards the end of the year, Minnesota did well, but the beginning part of this year just terrible, just absolutely terrible. Is there anything going on, you know, anything going on with the Gopher football in front?
Speaker 2: Well, we've talked about the speaking of Morehead. We did get to go for Yeah, we got what we did get two spuds, Moorhead Spuds. We got the quarterback, because a three star quarterback, and we get a I think he's a two or a three star receiver from Morehead as well too.
Speaker 1: So did they win their state title or anything like that ever? For hockey or is this for football?
Speaker 3: For football?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did they win their state?
Speaker 3: No idea too far.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, you guys.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think. I don't follow from like last week, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't here last week, I know, like the week before, and like I asked you goddamn question, sorry, and I asked you for an answer. You don't need to come back with everybody is. I'm not attacking you. It's called a question, Matt. Question you No, I don't really know it. I was like, oh, okay, I thought maybe you might have known, but you don't. And that's okay. Stop with your godly eyes just beating on me, you know, just back down. I'm not My name is Bruce for the love of God, bruser Jesus my name, spell my name spend You can spend my name, but can't spell that smer bitch. But yeah, and the Gophers women the four seat got a couple of games.
Speaker 3: Pot the games also good for them, A couple.
Speaker 1: Of home games at Williams Arena for them. Maybe they make a run hopefully, and then you know what next year is. I know it's a bit of a difference, but thirty years it's a nineteen ninety seven men's basketball teammate or run to the Final four. I don't give a crap if Clem Haskins had anybody doing none of them do their homework. Now, all right, lift the band, put the banners.
Speaker 2: Back up, put them back.
Speaker 1: Up, and I l's all in there. I mean, people do their homework. North Carolina didn't get any banners taken down when they had people doing their homework for or in class. No, no, no, my bad, no, hold on. They had them give them easy classes like TV. And it wasn't like when I went to school, they had a a movie. It was like a filmography class and I was like, oh talk about No, you had to talk about the shots that they're taking in the movies. And I'm like, damn it. I thought this was going to be like a skate through the park, but no, it was not.
Speaker 2: Uh this could be. No, I'll save this for a later on. What a tease? What a tea?
Speaker 1: But that's I mean, that's it for the Golden Gophers. Do you think Max Brosmann is gonna be on the Viking sexture. O, No, you don't think so, there's not a chance. No, you think I would rather have him?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess. I mean it depends on good.
Speaker 1: He's got to be fine. But I mean, either which one of them, anybody that's the third string is the emergency unless one of them gets hurt. But we'll talk about more of that later. But that's it for the Gophers.
Speaker 2: Let's move on, move on. Oh, spinning the wheel? All right, it's.
Speaker 4: Time now, just spin the wheel. You know a dumb thing I did that time? The maddest my dog ever made me? Why I look bad in a bathing suit?
Speaker 2: What I do?
Speaker 1: That makes me the creepy guy in the mall?
Speaker 2: What's the creepiest thing you've did in the mall? Just were? You can do anything? You can do them all if you want to.
Speaker 1: Bud, creepiest thing I've ever done?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Mine a stare through your window?
Speaker 1: My window. That's not true, tho, although, like you know, it's got to be real. Uh, creepiest thing I've ever done. Ah, that's a tough one. I mean, I guess, I don't know. It's probably a lot and you just you don't want to remember it because you did something your memories like, don't fucking remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, dude, if.
Speaker 1: I remembered it right now, I probably would.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I guess the creepiest thing I ever did is and it wasn't on purpose. It was on accident. I was at a bar with a buddy and he was gone and it was getting close to bar clothes and I was like, oh, what the hell? So I walked out with a mutual friend and we were This is when t Wanza was still rolling age. Myself and I walked out and I opened up his truck door and I saw his cheeks in motion. So I had to shut the door, and I had to wait in the parking lot for him to conclude his activities. And uh, the other person, the lady, got out and walked upon her way, and he was like, walked, well, she went upon her way and he's like, he's spying on me. I'm like, you're my ride, man, thought I had. And our mutual friends sat there and I sat in a different car and waited for that to get done. They asked me if I wanted to ride home, and I was like, we're gonna go to another bar. So I waited. That's probably the creepiest thing I've ever done. I didn't like look in the windows. I just I saw the action, and then I shut the door politely and then walked away. You know, I gave a good you know, I gave up.
Speaker 2: You know, good for you. Buddy.
Speaker 1: Claps no no, no, no, no, no no no, those are good claps. There are good claps. There are good claps. Hopefully he didn't get clap. I don't think he got the clap. I know him really well, so uh no, I know, I know. This is one of my oldest friends. So uh yeah, I know he didn't get the clap, but he got the clap for me. That sounded weird. It sounded weird. That's terrible. He got a celibratory pants slapping in the air outside of a vehicle. Well he was continuing on doing what. No, I didn't do that. That had been We were like, hey, man, give me a knooks good game balls dep wow thanks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well it could have been this. Jesus, he was there, he was probably watching.
Speaker 1: He had a beard.
Speaker 2: He had a beard. I like the Christmas baby, Jesus, what's yours? Now I got caught Sarah a girls tits?
Speaker 1: How do you mean the paint a picture for me, like somebody wants to talk to you about a broadcast, Paint a picture.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's paint the scene for you.
Speaker 2: I was at a bar. Shock. Yeah, that's perfect stool radio. Actually, we're gonna do the scene. We're gonna do, right, So sitting not like that. I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 1: So you're belly up to the bar, up to the bar.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do right now, sitting there one of my friends, like, one of your friends left. That's that's how I like, I remember that because you said one of your friends left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like sitting there by myself one yeah did and then yeah, so I had to. I had to leave.
Speaker 3: This pair.
Speaker 2: And by.
Speaker 3: I may have a few in me.
Speaker 2: Weird pairs are beers beers. Oh okay, this is not not really book of Matthew story.
Speaker 1: No, this is not. This is a creepy story.
Speaker 2: Yes, creepy story. So I'm looking, just staring, literally fucking staring.
Speaker 1: She's walking across you. Don't you don't you don't break anything, you don't even do anything.
Speaker 2: You don't know. Look up, look around normally my periphials like I'm looking like the perfials, but a few and me so I'm locked. She stops and you don't burn, and I'm like, oh, you're like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, oh perfect, and then you slowly move your head up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: And then what was the reaction?
Speaker 2: She went, oh bad?
Speaker 3: Look, this was probably at least sixteen years ago.
Speaker 1: This is pre Mat being a lady killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was this before Beard Matts.
Speaker 1: So Beard MAT's a difference.
Speaker 2: Okay, B get the vrow B get the V all right, that's that's a Jada one.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, But so you're so, you're just you're just a horn dog saw set and you were just staring them down.
Speaker 2: And then she stopped, looked at me, walked away.
Speaker 1: You didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Because I knew I was caught.
Speaker 1: Did you just keep looking? You put your head down?
Speaker 2: What did you what was your not?
Speaker 3: Do you're just deer in the headlights?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, did you really? Just y'all? Got?
Speaker 1: I wish you would have just went shrugged the shoulders and been like, I mean, they were there.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do? How is it our fault? If you have them out, you think you we're not gonna look, that's what they're fucking there for. Could be a gentleman, no funk that they have them out for a reason, trying to get fucking drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm not dumb.
Speaker 1: It could be a gentleman and do at least the gentlemanly thing peek, look around, peak.
Speaker 2: Generally that's what I do, but not that quick. A quick look, and then I'm spec in line.
Speaker 1: It was every man's mistake, look up at the ceiling, like what the fus up?
Speaker 2: You could at least.
Speaker 1: Look down at your phone. I suppose you're in South Dakota they didn't have them.
Speaker 2: No, this is also sixteen years ago, so we still have the old uh, the brick phones.
Speaker 1: The yeah you were bricked.
Speaker 2: U? So? Yeah? Did anybody else see it? Not that I know it would have been better were you.
Speaker 1: Were you with anybody?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I was with one of my friends and.
Speaker 2: They already left to Yeah they left it be like a beer or something, and I just.
Speaker 1: Just sitting there checking out.
Speaker 2: Saw him just checking out rocks rocks. Yeah, but the deep sigh, Well what do you do with that? Obviously, if you know my shrug, you know that.
Speaker 1: It's like, I see, I don't know if that was the same shrug back then. Well, the one you just showed me eye contacted, what you know, that would have been fucking perfect.
Speaker 3: Now, like confident me would have been like.
Speaker 1: Whip, I'm gonna whip it out.
Speaker 2: What do you do about it? Call the cops? Wow? Probably could have couldn't really know.
Speaker 3: This is South Dakota. Everybody knows everybody.
Speaker 2: That's like a seven hour wow. That's why would you say that.
Speaker 3: I'm the same for for the show, for the bit, for the bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not for the deep sigh though, that's fucking hilarious. And also you should have hit we both silent the night starts. Just that's good. That's a good one both. Mine wasn't that bad. I opened the door with my friend doing something heroic.
Speaker 2: Good for him, yeah, good for him? Must be nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, you just looked at boobs and got caught and stared long enough for her to turn.
Speaker 2: I can't see that that that's that's that.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that kind of boggles me about this, or just carry this on a little bit more that she'd like stop about why would okay? If she was really upset about it. Now its just me and you talking here and everybody. That's why would she just keep walking? She felt the need to like turn and look at it and just like loser, you don't stand a chance with these.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what bar it was. It was in Falls.
Speaker 2: It was that the Red Eye if you don't know where that is. That is a two for all day, two firs every day, all day, every day. Fucking amazing. But you get a lot of fucking sketchy people in there, like you, yep.
Speaker 1: In this particular scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Not look for the program for sure.
Speaker 2: So I did what it did.
Speaker 1: Are you proud to this day? Do you remember them?
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's not really I've seen a few of my time.
Speaker 1: I've seen it, seen a couple of one. Yeah, have you been caught since like that?
Speaker 2: No, getting periphials work pretty well and I do the quick look and then I'm off and I got.
Speaker 1: But that time, those ones, at that point sixteen years ago, Matt couldn't you couldn't look away.
Speaker 3: Couldn't be.
Speaker 1: Is there like a particular color that she was wearing that was like maybe something else? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Actually, so long ago I wish I could see her topless.
Speaker 3: Hold on now, since I gotta find it a woman in your room?
Speaker 2: You wish, I do wish. Yeah, it's been a while. Oh, wait to go?
Speaker 1: Way do you go? Brooks? He has a good spin on the wheel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Uh? Next one? Uh? That wild? Okay? I looked like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last one kind of looks like a six instead of a D. But I was writing it fast, and you know.
Speaker 2: We're in the state of hockey deer buds, it's time to talk about you mean he's throw for a while.
Speaker 3: Well, we're doing things. We made trades left and right.
Speaker 2: We went overtime with against the black Hawks.
Speaker 1: Hit we had scored three in the first Yeah, we're on a fucking roll. End up winning four to three in overtime. But you know, you win to.
Speaker 2: Win, you win. Ste be loosive this time.
Speaker 1: We want we're kind of like in a little bit of a I don't know, tail end after the the Olympics. You know what, We've won few and I mean we're we're we're deaf, and we're not getting up to the number one seed in the Central which is basically the number one in the NHL.
Speaker 3: Well, we're third in the central right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're not Dallas and Colorado have like two or three games.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: I want to say, what's Colorado's schedule, Like I.
Speaker 1: Think there are at like sixty five, Dallas is like sixty six, and we're like sixty eight games played, give or take one or two.
Speaker 3: Tonight the play against the Stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean, but there again, and then against the black Hawks tomorrow, and then at the Capitols, at Pittsburgh, at Winnipeg and then schedule no, this is uh avlanche so and then again to Calgary.
Speaker 1: They've they've fell off. There, there's the start of the year. They haven't you know, been as dominant. Dallas could probably catch him. But the way that Batman has the playoffs setup, which is absolutely stupid, is we're gonna face we're gonna we're gonna be like maybe the third, fourth, fifth best team in the NHL, and we're gonna face the second or third best team in the first round of the playoffs, which I you know, you think about it. Get it over early. Yeah, But like I was, you know, talking to my buddy at work, Joe, He's like, well, yeah, you go to a seven game series Knockout dragonf you win that one, now you're depleted. You'll be gassed and you know, I mean, you gotta get through them. But so I guess maybe better to start early. The trades I liked. I've noticed when I've been watching, I think we're better in the face offs. Our power play seems better this year seems better. We've gotten some short handed goals I've noticed this year. So our special teams are a little bit better. My my boy Wallsteads fell off a little bit. Yeah, No, he's I think he shit his pants the other night or something. Yeah, and see that's why, that's why I don't understand. Like, and I heard Jason Kelsey talk about this, why they have to wear white pants, dude, why I would never like if I was an order of a team, Like, we're wearing dark colored pants for you everybody, just cuz you know, you get hitting the gut, you know, sometimes a little poop comes out, you.
Speaker 2: Know, hitting the gut, poop comes out a little, I said a little. I'm a man molder than you. I got a beard, he has a beard.
Speaker 1: But I think that, I mean, I think we're just the trades we made, you know, Fellino, Brink mccaren. It's it's all built for the playoffs. We're gonna make the play We just got to get get it together, you know. And and I was reading the other day the Wild have like the easiest off days. They don't practice that much. The morning skater rounds optional. And Billy Garon was like, yeah, maybe that needs a change. Get him locked.
Speaker 3: Back in, especially when it gets close to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it.
Speaker 1: Give him a little time off because we're trying to make a playoff push, and we're kind of all in this year because I mean, even though we traded for Nick Filino, I don't think we have enough bullets to try to go get Jack Hughes. I don't think the Devils are gonna want to trade him. And I know that those guys want to play together. Yeah, and they already have two of the brothers. So we have the rest of this year and next year with Quinn. I mean, unless he really loves it here, which who knows.
Speaker 2: Everybody says I love them. Yeah, that's easy to say until like you're a free agent.
Speaker 1: You know that place, and you know, the NHL is like they don't have like a franchise tag or any anything like that. So no, so it's you know, we we have that and he is a dynamic player. I remember when that trade happened. I was like what it And then like I watched some highlights and I was like, Okay, we're basically trading ze Booyam for what we hope zee Buoyam gets to. Well why wait, because I mean, Rossie is hurt and he you know, that was the one guy that was like he needs to step up for the while to be good. Haven't heard his name since. I mean, granted, I don't watch a whole lot of like other hockey than the one hits Sports Center and whatever hits my social media. But you trade that guy to get the guy now. And that's where we're kind of at. And we made some trades. We got some bigger bodies, you know, and uh, you know, we're just basically telling Jack and his little brother, hey man, hey man, we're willing to trade for brothers. Okay, we got Nick in here, we got Marcus. Let's let's get the Hughes brothers in here. But yeah, it's it's still I mean, I think there's like what twenty like twenty No not even like fourteen games left for us, like when we had sixty eight I think, what, yeah, so like fourteen thirteen some games left.
Speaker 2: So here's the rest of the Wild scheds are for March. We play against the black Hawks again on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: On the Miniaplis.
Speaker 2: Then we play against the Stars at home Saturday, at Tampa, at Florida at Bruins.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the Bruins are doing, but I know those other two teams are really good.
Speaker 2: Bruins so far this year are thirty seven, twenty three and eight, so above five hundred, yeah, but five hundred so, I mean it's about the same as a Wild No, yeah, Wild they're thirty nine, eighteen and twelve.
Speaker 1: Twenty three and eighteen. It's a big difference there, brother.
Speaker 3: I said thirty seven, we had thirty seven, twenty.
Speaker 2: Three and eight, yeah, and we're at what thirty nine eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's five losses yeah different still, yeah, you know your math there whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyways, and then the Panthers are thirty three, thirty one and thirty and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've won back to back Cups. I mean, to try to even go for three is absurd, but I mean he wants again in the playoffs to whoever.
Speaker 2: Tampa's good luck against Tampa. Yeah, they we beat.
Speaker 1: Him earlier this year. We put it on them that not bad. I can't remember they're goal who cares? But yeah, it's a we still got some games left. I mean, we're gonna make the playoffs. Just hopefully these trades work out in the playoffs. I think that's what Billy g was going for. We don't have any for I mean, like David Jirsek, we traded it first and then we traded him for. I don't even remember who we traded him for, and I think we gave up. Like I said, we don't have any picks. No, So I mean honestly though, in the NHL, like what do the picks really do for you right away?
Speaker 3: I think it's more of a just like baseball, you're not really NBA.
Speaker 2: Kind of no NBA.
Speaker 1: It's like right away baseball is kind of a better one where it's like you get this guy's younger, because like even they have Charlie Strammel right now and I think he's in Michigan State. He's like a top thirty prospect in the NHL. So we still have that and our our farm system. But our farm system has kind of been depleted.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We traded ogre In and we traded some of these other guys.
Speaker 2: It's a long you know.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit left to go and see what happens. We'll talk more about it later, we do, all right, move on, moving on.
Speaker 4: The Book of Matthew. We're get free tells stories from his past. Let's open up to the next chapter in the Book of Matthew. Wonder why all these are underlined and highlighted it?
Speaker 2: So hold on. I like the fire noise in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very nice, good touch.
Speaker 3: I do have many more. I just have not but put him out. So this one from over the weekend, this.
Speaker 2: Is brand new. There's a reason why we have disclaimer. At the beginning of the show. I did not get to say, like, let's just say like this wasn't a bar, but I did not get in trouble. I should have, but I didn't. Oh that's a.
Speaker 1: That's a dynamite drop in Matthew. That's a hell of a d's Wow.
Speaker 3: So I went down to Brainerd on Saturday for Saint Patty's.
Speaker 2: You didn't get arrested did not get arrested. High fight the cop I pulled to you, by the way I would.
Speaker 3: So we did the parade for work.
Speaker 2: I channeled you the uh entertaining Rambucks just in a good way, high five in people, giving people candy. I was channeling you, probably because I also had four drinks already at me by then too, so I'm trying to sweat it out at the same time too.
Speaker 3: Uh so. Yeah, long story longer again, this.
Speaker 2: Is why we have do not do this anybody, anybody. I gallowed too much of me, too much alcohol, me, a lot of green beer. When the bosses said like, hey, we'll pay for food and drinks, I'll see you there. I passed out my work car for two hours.
Speaker 1: I would I would bring this up at all. Why did you talk? I would never talk about this.
Speaker 2: Well, there's other things.
Speaker 1: We were in the text message group were like you need a hotel.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of went radio silent for a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: I passed out, but no, it was don't do that. Yeah, I don't know your limits, but.
Speaker 2: I knew right away since I got there, was like I'm sleeping. Yeah, I'm going to sleep this off. There's no way of driving, so don't do that.
Speaker 1: What you got to do is be proactive. Yeah, also get a hotel room or ride with somebody there and drive by. You don't know anybody else there. You couldn't have stayed at somebody else's house. See other plans are went to sleep in a car, so you had to drive back for that. Yeah, it's worth going to jail four.
Speaker 2: But I did.
Speaker 1: Calm down, Brian Adams. Everything I do, I do it for you.
Speaker 6: Come on, stupid fucking Canadian. God damn it. Yeah, this is worth going to jail four and losing my job. Come on, No, I've i again.
Speaker 2: I slept in the car and I said, you know, I parked in a random it's even worse.
Speaker 1: That's even worre that screams.
Speaker 3: What is he doing over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta hit those parking lot push ups. Give you gotta Yeah. I would never bring that up again. Yeah, well here we are and it's already out there. Yeah, I don't do that. You you gotta come pre planned, like if you know that you're gonna be doing this.
Speaker 2: Well I did.
Speaker 1: I did not coming from a veteran of what happened, bad mistakes while driving while on alcohol.
Speaker 2: What I did not know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you gotta come with a plan. You went there without a plan.
Speaker 2: No, I did I know. The plan was terribly It was obviously terrible because I didn't eat properly, properly, I think that's a.
Speaker 1: Hey, what forty three year old over here telling you right now the terrible ideas.
Speaker 2: I'm not dad and you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying from somebody with experience when it comes to this particular what half situation.
Speaker 2: Well, he got out of the woods.
Speaker 1: You might not get so lucky the next time.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so the next time, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Not do that? Come with a plan, eat, prepare myself. I eating would have helped at least soaked up all the stuff. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a farsity and so many it's ye, why not what we'll just take a cold shower and drink some coffee. You think that takes the booze off your bloodstream?
Speaker 2: A woman in your.
Speaker 1: Room, Yeah, well that's what you're going for.
Speaker 2: I found me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you didn't get arrested me too. It's a terrible book of I'm looking for something that's not the Book of Matthew that I want. I want like holes in your dad's floor, like that one. That one, You know what, that's a classic, that one. That one left me wanting more and it just felt like bad.
Speaker 2: For you, like I said, for that one. That's so you remember the scene from Step Brothers Way and you're gonna fix a fucking drywall? Now that's my dad saying you're gonna fix the fucking floor. Now, yeah, I giggle every time.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, do you have anything to add to that Book of Matthew?
Speaker 3: No? Pretty sad, to be honest, it's sad.
Speaker 2: Really, it's a psa.
Speaker 3: It is kind of a psa. It's like one of these things. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Come with a plan. Come with a plan. Come with the plan. That's actually a good one.
Speaker 3: Show Come with the plan.
Speaker 1: Go go there and know what you're going to be doing, and know what the outcomes are gonna be. You know you're gonna be drinking food isn't definitely gonna help you. You're not gonna like the cop pulls you over. The officer eight two meals. All right, he's like, you're still blowing a point nine one point zero nine one. You're not drunk? Okay, what good for you?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you make it to your destination? Did you do the winking thing that you were like? Okay, is that all the way back into a midge?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What time?
Speaker 2: Did you make it home? Eight?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Oh okay, well, totally different story. Then it's not after midnight?
Speaker 2: Doctor? Sure? All right? Whatever?
Speaker 1: People people sleep all the time at like six o'clock in the afternoon. Random parking lot, don't give me fucking shit all the time.
Speaker 2: Everybody does it.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, hold of a little tired I'm gonna pull over this parking lot here in the middle of nowhere. Get a little shy Jesus Christ, all right, move on, get this first half done with good God.
Speaker 2: Next one it is the Minnesota Vikings. The butt does he even work? But that's why they suck. I guess the butt doesn't even work for him. Lions suck. Yeah, they probably will.
Speaker 1: Kyler Murray gonna get claps one point three million dollars. How they were able to pull that off? Dude, I know he gets thirty six million from Arizona. Nobody else is willing to pay him more than that.
Speaker 2: I know, he gave that.
Speaker 1: Whole story about he was a Vikings fan and he cried real tears when far through that intersect, and.
Speaker 2: You do you see tweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, he said he was never a Cowboys fan because they were trash.
Speaker 2: I think that's hard to believe.
Speaker 1: I just think it's one of those things where it's like, you know, some kids like you, I guess you never really had an NFL team, But you know, like I've had other friends around here that are like, I'm gonna choose this team because I'm gonna choose this team. But yeah, Kyler Murray from one point three to push JJ McCarthy, I think is unbelievable. And you know, I mean the way the deal's set up this is, you know, Kyler Murray's got a it's one year for one point three, no transition tag. No no, I mean, no franchise tag. None of those what's that? Oh, there's there's two of them, but the other one is hardly ever used.
Speaker 2: But in the words again Carson, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so the you can't franchise tag him, so it's one point three this year. I mean and then he's getting He's getting like, what thirty seven million this year, So he's fine, he's fine, but he throws a really throws a really pretty deep bot. If protected any plays to his ability, I still I still think JJ McCarthy could beat him out right.
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I think the starter will be no.
Speaker 2: Bad, No, no, no no. I'm trying to pick winners now.
Speaker 1: Man, I just lost twenty bucks on the JJ McCarthy twenty five touchdowns to Rick, So I'm still reeling from that. The last game of the year, I was at his house and uh, he's like, I paid him the twenty bucks ago. Tell you what, he's only fourteen touchdowns in this game from tying that back. He goes, if he gets that, I will drive one hundred dollars up to you.
Speaker 2: Didn't happen, could Yeah it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: But I mean if he picks up the offense and does I think Kyler Murray's hands down, I think this is a good sign with the one point.
Speaker 2: Three, Yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: The uh the cornerback that we signed Pierre from the Steelers, he picked us off in the game.
Speaker 2: He is very kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that Isaiah Rodgers signing that we had last year, granted, I mean, and he didn't get thrown at a whole lot because they knew and so like, hopefully this guy is another one. I mean, we're struggling at safety now with you know, Harrison Smith allegedly. Well, I think it's pretty close. I mean, if you were to put a percentage on it, what do you think it would be.
Speaker 2: That leaving that he's retiring or retiring, I would say eighty six eighty five.
Speaker 1: I mean that's pretty close. That's that's about where I put it. I mean, it's not one hundred percent shut the door, but I mean I know he loves Brian Flores and that defense.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Speaking of PA, we signed Johnny Hecker.
Speaker 3: Johnny Pecker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the greatest slip ups in sports broadcasting history, gotcha, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was trying to say that Johnny Pecker or Johnny Hecker, Johnny Hecker could pass. And then the Pecker came out and his dusted so eloquently, putting our text message he is getting fired. Pecker's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It could have been worse.
Speaker 2: It depends. It depends how you say it. Yeah, but uh, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big fan of the Aaron Jones resigning. I mean, I know we got him for five million or five point five whatever that it is. It's like half of his contract what it was supposed to be. But what did he play last year?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Eight games? Maybe he was injured.
Speaker 1: I know he's been, He's injured the last two years. He was injured with Green Bay. What makes us think that he's gonna have the whole season? I mean, Ryan Kelly, thank you finally retired. I mean, I was so excited when we got him. I didn't know that he had the concussion problems, and Peyton didn't let us know about that. He said that they were injury prone. And Fries played the whole year. Fries played well. Donovan Jackson and Darris Shaw were hurt all year, dumb. So hopefully that offensive line can be healthy.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter what kind offensive line you have with a quarterback like Murray. It does, though, I mean it does because Murray Murray, Uh, Murray Murray. He's gonna get hit a lot and or he's gonna throw a lot of interceptions. I don't think the Vikings are very well here.
Speaker 1: You say that every year. I know, remember the Sam Darnold thing. You said three wins, you were eleven wins off.
Speaker 2: Even eleven you weren't even close.
Speaker 1: But uh, I think Kyler Murray, I mean, and his potential is there, it's there. You can't say that he I mean, he got drafted high end baseball too, very athletic. I think the one thing about him that's gonna help us is running ability. You don't get out of the pocket, get it, get out of the pocket, get the first down. So what's that safety gotta do? Then, if he's they gotta, they gotta, they gotta spy him. If he's able to do that, that creates more room for Jefferson. But it's like, you know, like, I mean, Watal just got traded for a first round pick. So does Jordan Addison? What do we get for him if we're trying to trade him now? I mean they got a first and a third. I saw do you think we get like a high second for Addison?
Speaker 3: I just saw something by Addison right before we started today.
Speaker 1: And then Gerard is Grenard get traded. He wants more money this last year he didn't do very good.
Speaker 2: He was hurt.
Speaker 1: But we have Dallas Turner that could absolutely take over that spot. I think he only had eight and a half sacks. I don't remember what Garnnard had the year before, but I think it's pretty pretty close. And he's younger. I mean, I like Grenard. Gernard's a good player. But I mean, if we could get some capital. We need people inside, though, is what we need. We need because we lost Alan and Hargraves. And my buddy Sam was like, so uh, we lost the hard Graves to the Packers, Like, well, if he played as well as you did with us, that's a fucking win.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't do shit. I want to throw this out there to you. I want to hit the butt for this one.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story, and I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 2: So this came. This is coming from the Minnesota sports fan on the old Facy book machine. Also, according to ESPN and Kevin Schieffer, a Jordan Addison extension in this economy would be somewhat shocking. News, but according to Kevin, the Vikings have budget a budgeted for their budget just for that this season along with right tackle Brian O'Neil. Right tackle Brian O'Neil and receiver it Jordan Assen are among a coming deals for the Vikings that they have about budgets for so they post it also the Minnesota sports Fan they posted posted all these photos of him getting in trouble with the law driving eighty five over the speed elemits dog for a dog. The Jordana Assen bodycam footage of him surface the Jordan as saying, ah.
Speaker 1: How do you miss a meeting when you're like there's just a bunch of in what England?
Speaker 2: Wherever the hell they were Dublin. I don't remember what. Oh he didn't go to that, did he?
Speaker 1: He missed the meeting and so he got like he had to miss the first quarter. So it's like this dude is just a problem. So like he doesn't get it at all. And he got kicked a noodle a noodle bar at like three am, Like, dude.
Speaker 2: Just leave nothing happens after midnight. Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying right now, dude, you're a professional athlete and they're like telling you.
Speaker 3: To leave, go go could be in a fucking hour on.
Speaker 1: You're a millionaire, go to the next place, or just go home, just go home or whatever a hotel. It's it's that always boggles my mind. And those guys that get the duys because it has it's set up the NF or that each team has people that are like willing and they're they've never given names, but they're like, we've been to crackhouses, picked them up, picked up their vehicles, drove home. They got a stern talking to by the upper management, but it never hit the media. And it's like with him, he just doesn't get it. And he's explosive when he plays. He's a good wide receiver. I mean because I mean like I mean Jefferson, he restructured. I think Hockinson restructured. I know a bunch of them, a bunch of them reached, which he did too is and he's on another one that's on a last year of his contract because we when we restructured him, he saved us like five million, I think, but they eliminated the last year of his deal, so now he can leave after this year. So we got our you know, like and you know, like they talk about on the Power Trip, you know, the those salary caps of myth. You know, it's like me, it's fixed. It's kind of funny. It's very funny if you listen to it, but it's always kind of a myth. And then with Brazinski as the GM, you know, he's a money man. We we've gotten under the cap. We need we need help on the inside, though, we need help on the front line.
Speaker 2: Sayn't that for how many years?
Speaker 1: We thought we got it? Last year and didn't work. Alan and Hargets had like a couple of games, but sorry, I gave it was terrible, didn't didn't work.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: Look really only losers give that look. Everybody knows, well your your your lines are hurting too, though in their whole offensive.
Speaker 3: Well, Decker was okay, get rid of him. I think it was gonna be tredy Bate regardless.
Speaker 2: And he saves us a shipload of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah for what you gotta you have on the one and that's that's it.
Speaker 2: That is it. He's good him.
Speaker 1: I found that might probably move him over the left, but whatever, But uh, you know, it's the drafts coming up. It's gonna be interesting. I'm not a big fan. Like I said, I'm not big fan of the Aaron Jones. Was it Feeling and c J Ham have a joint tomorrow? I think it's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: Good, that's cool. I'll be there.
Speaker 1: A couple of Minnesota boys retiring together, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I'll be there for and spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'll be there for you. What do you know? Because I remember Adam Adam Thaelon is me well more or less version, So I will be there.
Speaker 1: I would love to see you two lineup. That'd be a great. Now that he's retiring, he might actually, like you know, he's got a little downtime, maybe be a part of your belly sports commentator every now and again with us, like at least one time.
Speaker 2: Hold on me. Oh uh yeah.
Speaker 1: But safety, everybody's got to be like everybody's all over that Oregon safety.
Speaker 3: I could pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not? Wasna say, no, oh no.
Speaker 1: Why not? If you just stare at his boobs and he just show just size, that would be so sick. But I think the Kyler Murray things good. It's it's it's gonna push JJ McCarthy. I know other teams like the moment we signed him are like, hey, you want to trade him now, It's like, that'd be dumb. We gotta have two quarterbacks at least I would. I would sign once again if he would. If he would, I think what he did last year wants to get him a backup quarterback job anywhere that needs a backup quarterback, I should say. I mean not just everybody's like, oh, I'm gonna cut this guy, you know, loose, But I mean we're Kirk Cousins. Were he signed. I'm guessing probably Pittsburgh. I see that Aaron Rodgers is, but I guess they really like that Will Howard guy. So it's gonna be an interesting draft coming up. I'm always look forward to. It's one of my it's one of my favorites. Yeah, hell yeah, maybe I went some more shots. Yeah I did that last know what's so much last year?
Speaker 2: The year before ago.
Speaker 1: Nobody was betting with me last year though, that was.
Speaker 3: The lady was last year with the Buffalo thing.
Speaker 1: No, that was your there was the same, it was two years ago, both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's saying I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, it's gonna be interesting. But that's wait and see what the rest.
Speaker 3: Of what the rest of the world is.
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down, Walter Cronkite over there, Matt Cronkite, Walter Jeffrey Walter, Malter, Malter whatever, monkright, we'll intermix those names.
Speaker 2: We'll do something with it later and then wait for.
Speaker 1: The second half because we have more. We have Matthew with his misconnections, and I got some news for.
Speaker 2: You, and we have to talk about March.
Speaker 3: Madness, two different things.
Speaker 2: You are listening to beer ballet sports. People need to be entertained.
Speaker 1: They need the distraction. I wish to God that somebody would do something to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream over and over.
Speaker 2: Why did they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die? Okay, here's the guys, papers. Why are you loading a recliner, a TV and a fridge into your.
Speaker 1: Truck because I just saved one hundred bucks at Home Choice in BUTMIJI use the promo code BBS as in beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 2: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cagaraiders, Oh, they've got everything.
Speaker 1: Furniture appliance is electronic, you name it.
Speaker 2: Head to home choice in Bumidgi today. Use promo code BBS or Beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 8: This is Lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge, where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of Iaska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 4: Take your next gathering legendary with Herbert and Gerbert's catering. Why settle for the ordinary when you can have extraordinary selps insides this holiday season. Take the worry out of your meal planning with Erbert and Gerbert's Colossus boxes, giant soups, creamy mac and cheese and sides. It'll make everybody m smiley. Big groups, small groups, hungry groups. Care of the ball, unwrapped the flavor with Erbert and Gibbert this season and call it in or order online to make your holiday extra delicious. Herbert and Gribbert's on the corner of fifteen ten Bamigie Avenue. There's nothing like a summer night at the ballpark in Bemige.
Speaker 2: Swing on, It's gonna be a strikeout and for the.
Speaker 4: Third straight year, Beer Belly Sports Radio Network, it's proud to be broadcasting local baseball.
Speaker 2: It's swung on, gonna be dropping, dropping, dropping in the gap and that's gonna get one, two bases, maybe three. Kileemankey is gonna get a triple.
Speaker 4: This season, We're bringing you live home games of the Vimitgi Bucks and the Beamigi Blue Ox, keeping local baseball alive and well, one pitch at a time with this one.
Speaker 2: Swung out on the left field, this one back back back, and this one is gone landing Hanson smoke that ball out in the left field, a grand slam for a landing hands in my goodness, I think took off on a rocket.
Speaker 4: Calling the action is met getfree un play by play and colored commentary from Bruce Lake and now in the booth with real Paul Park insights former Blue Box players Travis Caruth and Sam Carberer.
Speaker 2: Pitch this one swung on gonna be a flair in left field. No one's gonna get it. Canna hit nowhere, camp justs is gonna round and score for the Bucks, and we have another tie ball game.
Speaker 4: You'll catch every hits, strikeouts and late hitting rally streaming live on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Speaker 2: Pitch swung on out to left field, this one back, back, back, back all the way. This one is gone for time. Lunden locket cock it rocket restock at That ball is out of here.
Speaker 4: And if you're a local business looking to support local baseball, this is your chance to be heard about the same fans filling in the bleachers.
Speaker 2: Pitch swung on gonna be thrown over to bankaradio and two throw back to first in time. That is a five four three play to end the side.
Speaker 4: From pregame to postgame. Your business becomes part of the Midgee's Summers soundtrack. Email BBSPORTSMN at gmail dot com to advertise with the Beer Bellies Sports Radio Network and help continue supporting local baseball with local advertising. Beer Belly Sports Radio Network proudly covering the Midgietown ball one summer at a time.
Speaker 1: I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing, and I'm drunk enough to really enjoy doing it.
Speaker 2: So where is that Beer Belly Sports Podcasts?
Speaker 9: At Paul one Communications. You're more than a customer. You're a member of our local broadband cooperative. And as a cooperative, we invest right back into the communities we call home, building better broadband, supporting local projects and organizations, and working every day to make our region a better place to live and work. We're proud to deliver world class connectivity across Northern Minnesota because strong communities grow from strong connections. We're Paul Bunyan Communications, powered by the gigazone.
Speaker 2: M H Welcome back to be a really sports for wed be semi pro sports talk.
Speaker 3: My name is Matt Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: To my immediate slash far left is the one of the only the Bruce.
Speaker 1: Leg immediate slash far.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends how you look at it. So anyways, is that how you see it? You got me all that one? Well played too far? Now take a look at me, oh ship, that's the I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: Look you're not staring at my boob, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not wrong yet starting my cans man.
Speaker 3: Still stare at all of them?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: How many do I have?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: More or less?
Speaker 1: A couple of classic Jeffrey more or less?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Don't worry about it? All right? So next couple of days, Well, this March madness is happening, the actual March madness is happening. We have a twenty five dollars gift card on the line from the Knob.
Speaker 3: And Kettle go.
Speaker 2: Uh. We have it on our Facebook page. If you want to join us in this adventure and freak your bragget free to sign up. I got asked from a was it I think it was Jared from the from the paper. He texted me he said like, hey, what's the bye and he said zero, yep in so uh go on facebook page.
Speaker 3: We have uh it's ESPN. We have the link.
Speaker 2: There is a password because I found out if you put public, it does not show the people.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to use the password. Weird I got in because then I just bypassed that apparently, yeah, I guess whatever, because I was like, it showed me a password, and then I was like oh, and then Justin's like, no, you don't need it, and I kept messing around and then you.
Speaker 2: Got it whatever long as you got it in that care But uh so, yeah, there's a password is BBS two six BBS two six, like the number two and six. So that is on a beer Boy Sports Facebook page and I think twenty twenty four twenty five people are in it right now, so quite a few people are in the chance to win a twenty five dollars gift card from the Knob and Kettle just south but made you just a little bit where Bruce, do you remember? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Quaintly quaintly nestled between Lake Georgia and Lake Alice.
Speaker 2: Nice, very nice looking. At how many how many people are in this group as it tries to load up, I think there's twenty three. The last twenty five is what we're riding on right now. Remy's going to try to get out.
Speaker 3: Why you don't need to get out, dog, No, you're fucking fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So twenty five people are in this group that a chance to win a twenty five dollars keip guard from the Novin Kettle again, if you want to be a part of it. Tournament starts tomorrow, correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well the plate you gotta be like Thursday at like eleven.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Thursday by eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you get a little bit of time left.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the password is bb S two six. So and speaking of march man is we do it every year every year, and this year is gonna be a fun one because I'm excited for this because no one else thought of something fun, so I thought of something fun for us. We are gonna do the be a really sports worst sports moment. And the committee is right now on it for our bracket, and I can't wait for it to come out. So the committee's working on it, and they probably won't have a full bracket six weeks.
Speaker 1: You know, we gotta do like what's sixteen, right?
Speaker 3: I think the commedian said they had twenty six at that time.
Speaker 1: Commedyy has twenty six, so we're working into what thirty two we had like six more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good half of it then it's that's perfect. Then yeah, I mean if you go half, that's fine too. But either way it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Just twenty six ye, yeah, it's divisible, but too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whichever, I don't care. You would be fun regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do whatever we've done in the past three four years.
Speaker 1: And my guy last year, Walter White from Breaking Back, took down that floozy Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: How fucking dare you bet what we did last year?
Speaker 3: We did the TV characters terrible and to.
Speaker 2: Cheap beat George Costan that was fine.
Speaker 1: That's so dumb. Setting nipples on a TV screen will switch you guys. Take that photo and you get to see George Costanza's nipples like a couple of different times in Seinfeld. It's just dumb. It's not dumb.
Speaker 2: It's not the same Dad, it's dumb.
Speaker 1: It's the fact that you just took a visual over the actual character character.
Speaker 2: You're so pissed.
Speaker 1: I am Costanza once. If you would have got past that first round.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, a lot of people do agree with you.
Speaker 3: But the votes are in.
Speaker 2: The votes were in, so they voted right, they voted Walter, what we could do about it? That's true.
Speaker 1: I like that though we're sports moments. That's a good one. Yeah, well done, well done you and the committee.
Speaker 2: Good job in the committee. We all thought about it. Yeah, and that's where're gonna go with all right, So let's do our miss connections and these are right miscan connections from last week. Didn't do show last week because one, I was pissy. I'll mi, I was pretty pissy all day and then h the snowstorm was coming to the snow the snow nami twenty six to two point zero was coming in, and plus I had to be up by three o'clock in the morning on Friday, so I didn't want to do show. I was tired and pissy, more pissy than anything else.
Speaker 1: How many times I didn't have the overunder on pissy in this segment.
Speaker 2: It could have been capital.
Speaker 4: We'd rather just read something that other people wrote and poorly at that. It's time for misconnections with Matt Jeffries.
Speaker 1: My name in the bracket for US is Buffalo Bob.
Speaker 2: Oh Okay, yeah, sometimes that show the names it's ESPN.
Speaker 1: Is like they give you that generic name. Yeah, so I changed mine to Buffalo Bob because he built the hole.
Speaker 2: Got it good to know. I'd like to know who the fox who? So in case who does win out of our area? Yeah, because that to private.
Speaker 1: Travis is really good to Jeffrey doesn't know ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, that it is? Okay, I thought I was Aiden at first. That's how his little aiden? All right, first one again, this is from last week, misconnection. How do I go about it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So basically it was at work.
Speaker 2: This guy came in a few times and we had a good conversation, but I was too nervous to ask for his number or I g but he told me what town he lived in and where he where he works, and I found the Facebook of what I am assuming is his dad. Anyways, I don't work, I don't know anyways, I don't work there anymore, so I won't be able to see him there and the Facebook is private, and yeah, I don't know what. I don't know. What should I do for explanation? Points, for explanation, mark explanation, that explanations that's what it is, that's not we know he can't say it. You messed me up? Now, I can't even say that.
Speaker 3: We all know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a line with a little dot in the bottom before create excitement, four of them.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to him, but I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be creepy about it. Dot dot dot start across a bar, a set of jugs.
Speaker 3: You write that one down, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That'll never make it. I never know. I'm assuming maybe go to his place at work as a customer question mark. I don't know, don't do that. Don't go to some fucking random person's work. And I don't know. That seems creepy as fun, But she like, she doesn't want to be creepy.
Speaker 1: Then again, though, if you know where they work, this is like my biggest faux pas with me, you know, yeah, it's like, you know, the the biggest problem with works, it's you know where they work. Go in there, be polite, be nice, shoot you shot. It's like, oh you, I mean, I suppose that's his new generation. Though you can't talk face to face, so but yeah, but she can't do that though, sat she can't do that because it's all private. So she has to literally if she wants her shot she's got to go and face the man, the myth.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This guy could be a nobody, I guess. I don't know if he's a myth, the legend. But that's what she's got to do.
Speaker 2: Got I mean, is that all right? Next one? Or if anything?
Speaker 1: Just passing number to somebody here and this to that guy.
Speaker 2: Do the old Derek Jeter move?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Didn't just hand a number to no Baseball?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: That was Verlinny Uh yeah, Kate Upton.
Speaker 2: Yeahlin rolled it over to her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's justin Verland. It's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Professional baseball player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should try that at the next of calling a baseball game, you see, or you just you just roll a baseball a sudd chick that that doesn't give.
Speaker 2: You the next one. So she doesn't do that. You had a chance. Yeah, you're right, and sign it to Matt Geffrey owner. Yeah, that goes that owner.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know, former fire This could be just could be making millions and brillions.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 3: This is in Francisco. It's kind of a long one.
Speaker 2: I'll do my best. I get a buckle up. Buckle up, fuckers. Motorcycle guy parked near Dolores Park on Easter Sunday. This is a wildgo by the way.
Speaker 1: Wow, Dolores Park, Dolores Mission District.
Speaker 2: I can't by I fucking thought of that you parked. You parked in front of my place near Dolores Park. Dark dark hair, trim beard and not not full but a little scruffy, lean built wearing an old school moto type jacket. Could you pause right there, Yes, sir, she's able to see this here in the car. I guess you parked in front of my place, so she was inside in the house, but he was parked yeah, on his motorcycle. Oh oh okay, my bed uh lean built wearing an old school moto type jacket. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: That's like a leather you know, like the you would you never seen motocross?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what it meant.
Speaker 1: That was the first thing you came to my I have no idea. I think it's just like a like a leather jacket, oh okay, or like it's got like the Fox racing stuff like the FX.
Speaker 3: Are nerve right, could be fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Turkish or perhaps South African vibe from from my window I saw you very methodically pull out your phone check something closely, not once, but twice. That's what it said, maybe a map for directions, then took out your wall before placing it along along with your phone, in a small backpack that you then read. Then you arranged securely, and then put on your helmet.
Speaker 1: How could she get the vibe from a window?
Speaker 2: Who knows? That's? That is amazing?
Speaker 1: You know a Turkish and what else?
Speaker 2: Uh? Turkish or South American vibe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can feel the vibe from up there.
Speaker 2: It felt like I was watching a movie. I could have I could have opened up my window and said something, but I felt like nothing I would say it was going to match the powerful feeling of watching you in a private moment that was actually playing out in public. He straddled the bike, started it up, and took off. I walked away, but the sound that continued to carry for a few seconds through my place. This lady is.
Speaker 1: Horny, survive and then the power she's she That's a creepy moment for somebody, though, like if we were she'd got to spin the wheel. She had had to talk about this moment from the window.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't open up the window because I was the power you had there in the Turkish and South American vibe.
Speaker 2: Were giving off.
Speaker 3: Feeling the hum.
Speaker 1: Feeling the hum, maybe he wanted to feel the home.
Speaker 3: Write it down, feeling them.
Speaker 2: Take a mental note, write it down. This one's that you Orleans misconnection of a lifetime. So this is a long shot, but I'm still gonna try.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 2: We met at Poor Poor Boys a couple of years ago. I was I was with a female friend of mine. You were a pale, long haired brunette slash redheaded, and a small tan, short, short hair blonde. You told me, you told me your names, but I was so overstimulated I totally forgot. And of course I also forgot to ask for a way to keep in touch with y'all. Dot dot dot, like a phone number or something. I face a emoji, I roll emoji. I just remember YouTube being absolutely sweethearts, especially when the blonde rushed to give me the tightest hug. Ever, I casually mentioned that I was also a Taurus when she brought up that she was one mid that she brought up that she was in one minute convo or whatever, last face emoji if you do are out there somewhere, please reach out. I would love to see you, see you all again someday.
Speaker 1: So they're tours. Yes, now, this this one I get. You gotta shoot your shot on the internet.
Speaker 2: You do what you gotta do. Man, Yeah, I get it. I think I wanna do a couple more because, uh, you want to. I do want to. I'm just gonna find some random ones, some rando randos is from old, old ones. I'm literally just scrolling back.
Speaker 1: Scrolling back to the old misconnections. You know, this is the one that just like, I think you've done a couple of connected connections. So I mean it's to go on the internet and then you're like, holy shit, they did it.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 2: I was the guy humming my bike. That all right. This one's in Evergrove down what we're doing the cities?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: What is it called Imgrove Heights?
Speaker 2: So down in the cities inver invert saw you making out with another man.
Speaker 3: I guess you love him more than me.
Speaker 1: Oh heartbreak, I decided they move on to Oh dude, this is a heartbreak connection.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's that's a heart break. That's all it is. That's it. Yep, that's it. Oh dude, yeah, cold blooded. I want to dude, I want more of that story on that one. So you're making out with another man? Yes, I did too.
Speaker 1: I was really heartbroken. He's like, hey, what's up, babe, and she went.
Speaker 2: Put down a sigh.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pure pleasure in Chippewa Falls. Oh, they got more of those, Peyton. I heard there was a few moments. Sorry, I heard there are a few women that go to peer Pleasure in Chippewa Falls to meet up. I'm a male and looking for a female to meet there. Really happens? Please let me know.
Speaker 1: If he wearing a timber Wolves jersey with no pants on, that would be very telling.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well never mind. Then he just does that for you obviously.
Speaker 1: God, John, you just signed me.
Speaker 2: I forgot about this. I'm so angry.
Speaker 1: Just a comment I made, you know, just trying to keep involved in the conversation.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. You're like.
Speaker 1: Idiots shut up over there.
Speaker 2: I used to know go back on Hiatus. I used to know in Big Yeah. I used to know a lady in Bimigi that loved taking directions. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know that you know, I'll just.
Speaker 2: Taking directions, not like go north, yeah right, take a lemp by the big tree. It's why a red house. It's over the big tree.
Speaker 1: Down Load, down load, all right, continue.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she needs slight directions and discipline, but love the whole games. If you are if you are hurt, tell me where we can, where we met up, and what you refer to me as.
Speaker 1: That was a connection that he is this he or she that's putting this message.
Speaker 3: You've thrown it out there to her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, it's like a one night stand. And he's like, damn, I love that woman. He's walking around with like a piece of her clothing like you know, Cinderella or whatever, smelling Yeah, like you would wear this scarf.
Speaker 2: Still, uh, here's more of it. But still curious and your age in heading. Well sorry, we'll start that one over. But still curious and your age in the heading and I'll and I'll get back to you. Oh sorry, I know what it means now what it means, But still curious and your age in the heading. I think you've put like put your name and age in the heading. Yeah, okay, So he totally fucked that up. And then at the end have a good night. You know what this is.
Speaker 1: It's that Heart song, right Fox, Yeah, dude like that.
Speaker 2: That is this one, my friend? He would say, Yes, it does. That's that song. That's exactly what happened. It happened.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she was the lead singer from Heart was a time traveler, went back in time and wrote the song about it. We get to hear it now, and we get to hear the misconnection about it.
Speaker 2: I love it all right. Last one, this isn't sock rabbits. This is Colburns. Oh love at a grocery store. No, we love this. Yeah, you were at a Colburts in sock rabbits last week. You are a tiny apetite and had your daughter with you. I couldn't stop thinking about you, so I'm trying my luck somehow. Where we parked by, Wow, I couldn't stop thinking about you, So I'll try my life somehow.
Speaker 3: We were parked by each other.
Speaker 2: You were getting a ride from an older gentleman who looked like he was napping. I know your daughter's seen me. She smiled big time. We saw each other. Please contact me. I'm safe. Four exclamation points.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's that's that guy's ye fun. If Chris Hansen was still doing his show, is that guy is going.
Speaker 2: To be on there one day?
Speaker 3: He is still doing a show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know. I thought it'd stopped. But yeah, that guy's your younger daughter in the vehicle with you. I am safe.
Speaker 2: That is a red. That is a red. That's a red flag. As someone who's in the Red Flight Club would.
Speaker 1: Scott said, it's more than a Chinese democracy.
Speaker 3: No, I have more red flags in the in the country of China.
Speaker 2: Okay, which is you know.
Speaker 3: Very true too?
Speaker 1: That last one was problems.
Speaker 2: But anyways, that is the uh, that's misconnections.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do some news vertically challenged. Fourth, health benefits of being short. Oh okay, short kings, rejoice your height. He's taller than me, but the shortest person here. Your height may come with a hidden advantage. Being tall has its perks from reaching the top shelf, seeing over crowds, and studies show that people with a few extra inches often report higher competence and self esteem. But a growing body research suggests that people of smaller statue may enjoy surprising health benefits, and it could even help them live longer. That's a welcome news for Americans who have been getting shorter since the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought we were getting taller than Apparently not Once one of the tallest nations on Earth, the average US man stands about five feet nine inches.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: Women average roughly five feet three and a half inches, according to data from the National Center for our Statistics Trailing those numbers. Don't sweat it. Here are four reasons you just smaller frame could be secretly working in your favor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen, a Sweetist study shows over five million people, every centimeters of height seem to raise the risk of cancer by eighteen percent in women and eleven percent in men. So the taller you are, yes, maybe that's more body mass, more cancer. Take that, Jeffrey, I'll do what I can.
Speaker 2: Number two. Number two less likely to get a blood clot in.
Speaker 1: Another win for short people in a twenty seventeen study of more than two million siblings found that the taller individuals may face a higher risk of developing dangerous blood clots in their veins, a condition known as not gonna say that, it's.
Speaker 2: Called vete right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And number three less likely to break a hip. For older adults, a broken hip can sometimes be more deadly than cancer. But short people may have an advantage here as well.
Speaker 2: So you and Justin Excim are yeah.
Speaker 1: Well no, I'm five foot nine, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: Either about the same height. So we're we're like on the cusp.
Speaker 1: And number four, we're more likely to live longer. On average, shorter people live two to five years longer than their taller peers.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's studies. It's called science, Matt. You got to believe science, nerd. Well, it's not my problem. It's a problem. Americans find this regional accent to be the sexiest, and everyone better get their hearing checked. Talk about pillow talk. A new survey ranking the sexiest American accents suggest that the fastest way to someone's heart might just be through their vocal cords. Okay, and the results may surprise you. Language learning platform Babbled pulled two thousand single Americans and found that a Southern drawl spanning Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and the Carolinas, Tennessee and Arkansas took the crown as the most attractive accent in the United States. Did you see that one?
Speaker 2: No, but I could see it. Uh, some southerns have really good Okay, I'll admit some southerns who have some good accents.
Speaker 1: Are you more attractive to them?
Speaker 2: To them? So? Yeah? Like to draw?
Speaker 1: So like, there was the lady from across the bar and she hit you with the Southern draw? Would you stare more? Probably stare more with this? How would the side go if she had a Southern draw?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just give you a track, just give it a whirl beer? No, like, how would her went?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: How would a Southern got it? Bless your heart, that's not a draw that words, but all right whatever.
Speaker 1: Prosthetic legs, surfboard among Los Angeles Metros Lost and Found for somebody losing the fuck that. The Los Angeles Metro revealed some of the most unusual items in the Lost and found, including a surfboard, prosthetic leg, and a fifty five inch TV.
Speaker 2: How do you lose two of those things? Dude?
Speaker 1: How are you not like talking to people like, hey man, my prosthetic leg is gone, or where's my fifty five inch TV? This isn't an iPad, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like that soap, well so lost leg lost TV.
Speaker 2: That's the other one. Uh.
Speaker 1: Surfboard, I get superboards. You know, there's probably a lot of them out there. It's like, oh shit, I'm never gonna find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna find the business tall.
Speaker 1: There might be a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But uh oh that's fine. There's a lot of them out there.
Speaker 1: Here's another PCA all right. A bag containing weed and cash accidentally donated to a New Zealand charity shop Wellington, New Zealand. Two teenagers mistakenly left in knapsack continuing marijuana and cash at a donation area outside of New Zealand. The charity shop then returned into a panic to retrieve the bag. Police said Monday. A volunteer at the store noticed a pungent aroma before opening the knapsack and finding a plastic bags of marijuana mounting in forty three grams and three seven hundred New Zealand dollars, which is two two hundred in banknotes. I don't know what the hell that shit is. Yeah, and they want to let you know. Using marijuana recrelationally and selling the drugs are illegal in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Some medical use is.
Speaker 1: Allowed, with doctor's prescriptions. Now here's the coup de gras my last one? Hell yeah, is President Trump a time traveler? Centrally old sketches spark new conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: God damn it, I thought we're not move over science fiction.
Speaker 1: The interne that thinks Donald Trump might have cracked the time traveled he discovered trove of one hundred year old sketches by Prussian born artist Charles Delashaw could hold clues that the former president and his youngest son, Baron could be hopping through the decades. Observe observers suggest Delashaw, who died in nineteen twenty three, was obsessed with aos, bizarre flying machines that looked part balloon, part airplane, part steampunk fantasies. I don't know if that last one is, but whatever conspiracy bluffs are zooming in on the word Trump scrawled across some of the drawings. Add to that the blonde doodle person steering craft labeled forty five theorist tinfoil hats are particularly melting.
Speaker 2: Then there are the books.
Speaker 1: Sure, as previously reported by the Post in the eighteen nineties, Lockwood pan Tails featuring a boy named Baron Trump who lived in lavish castle. Trump traveled through the weirdest adventures guided by a wise mentor Dawn. Hey, I got this.
Speaker 2: Time travel Fans.
Speaker 1: Of the theory say that the uncanny similarities to Baron Trump are too strange to ignore. In the last presidents, that's Lockwood. Lockwood imagined a chaotic New York vote and Fifth Avenue riots. Yes really, and the author's tale. President Byron picks a Pence for his cabinet, just like Trump's former via you know, VP Mike Pence. Even the family's own words have become unanimous. Of theorists, the commander in chief repeatedly said I know things that other people don't know, sparking endless debate online. Is Trump a time traveler? I didn't say that. The New York Post told me this. Oh okay, what a story mark And that is published March thirteenth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: And there cowo days ago. Yeah, that is it for the New was.
Speaker 1: Nothing really bizarre this time, But the Trump one really smarts my interest. Time traveler traveler, the blonde doodlings Trump for what?
Speaker 5: For what?
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to stand up for myself. I thought this was America. Oh, is this America? I thought America? Is that another rack like that?
Speaker 1: I guarantee it is that the one where he, like my buddy Joe sent me the one earlier today he's like, we gotta stop drinking, Randy. He's like, you're drinking right now.
Speaker 2: This is a white taste. This is a white tasting, Cheryl. Yeah, oh man, Yeah, that's it for the news. All right, that was a good one. I do like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bitch, I missed all my buttons.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're sure.
Speaker 3: You guys are okay with that too.
Speaker 1: Most of times I'm just gonna went out together. But they Randy one at the end there was pretty good.
Speaker 3: I just probably get that too.
Speaker 2: All right. Should we eat close today?
Speaker 1: Sho show?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, sir, what have we learn today?
Speaker 1: Well, a young Matthew couldn't take his eyes off of a broad from across the bar and had zero zero ability to look.
Speaker 2: Any other way. Sorry, just right deer in headlights and then the.
Speaker 1: Sigh afterwards is my new favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I think side might be the fucking the fact that she didn't say to that you just stopped and looked right at you.
Speaker 1: It's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: What'd you learn I learned today? I don't know. I should be honest, I probably don't remember what I learned. I don't drink and drive, Yeah, don't do that. When I learned ball, I didn't drive really anywhere. I just passed out in the car. Well you drove afterwards, Yeah, but I was better. I got better.
Speaker 1: Buzz driving is drunk. That's what the commercials told me. That's why I get a ride home from here.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Thank you to our sponsors, Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Paul Bundan Communication has been serving us here in Bumiji and Grand Rapertory for a very long time. Been serving beer Belly sports with the Gigazo for two years. Also brought to you by Sodastick.
Speaker 1: Go to sodastick dot com, find the promo code and put in one word beer Belly and get fifteen percent off your next purchase.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by home Choice right here by Meiji. If you have bad credit or good credit, if you just want to build your credit, Home Choice is a good place to do that. If you want to get any appliances, electronics, furniture, even like to talk about tires. Go to Home Choice, use the promo code Beer Belly Sports in store only. In store only, get.
Speaker 3: A hound dollars off of your purchase.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by the Nobby and Kettle. Quaintly nestled between Lake Allis and Lake Georgia, it is a great destination for really good food in a good time. Going to Josh and the whole staff out there and be amazed.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by Erbert and Gerbert's right here in Bimidge. They've been They've been our sponsor for a very very long time. Do a lot of catering soup season like always, so don't forget about that. And of course they have the the new Lobster sandwich as well too, limited time only.
Speaker 1: I think Herbs and seven Avenues three.
Speaker 3: With me for even longer than that.
Speaker 1: And who's our newest one?
Speaker 2: Last one is the JD Outpost Rodeo. It's gonna be. It's gonna be out in sol It's been.
Speaker 3: I think the third or fourth year that they'd be doing a rodeo event.
Speaker 2: Uh. Last year kind of sucked because the the when they came through that quote unquote Tornado. They came through. Uh. This year gonna be bigger and better. We're hoping to. We're gonna be We're gonna be there, hopefully you a live show there at the beginning, and we're gonna see some great rodeo and plus it's helping a local event.
Speaker 3: It's a local community thing.
Speaker 2: We want you to go out there to the JD's Outpost Rodeo on June nineteenth and the twentieth. It's always fun to get out there. Fuck ya, watch people do something that I would never do. Fuck that, I love I love it.
Speaker 1: Did you do bull riding or is it just the other one?
Speaker 2: I think it's mar Bronx than anything.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I still can't do any of that. It's still amazing to watch. No Lane Frost. That's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that anyways. Thank you to thank you everybody listening. Thank you to writers, producers. On site engineering was known as all of us. In the words of Red Green, keep your stick on the ice. Kay By South Dakota. South Dakota has nothing to do with this show. That's what I want. Nothing to do with this show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Beer Belly Sports. This has been a Jeffrey Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality.